Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic /

The story starts while Buffy is dead

ILoveLamp PM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:04
This story I don't have much info on. The story starts with the Scoobies and Spike patrolling in the summer during Buffy's death. Spike gets stabbed in the shoulder with a stake.(friendly fire)

Spike looks down Tara's shirt when she goes to check on him after he chases a vampire and dusts it despite his shoulder wound . I think she notices but isn't bothered overly.

The above two scenes are what I remember clearly. The rest of the story is amalgamated with the hundreds of other fics I have read.

I am not sure if this is part of the same story but I think it is. After Buffy and Spike get together Buffy is trying really hard to find a friend for Spike. She doesn't realize that Tara has taken that role already.
kittyfajitas PM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 16 Dec 2017 01:35
Were you ever able to locate this fic? I've been looking for this one, too.

I remember the scene where Tara is bent over, hands on knees, after running away from some vamps or a demon, and Spike looks down her shirt and has a brief fantasy about, well, doing her from behind. He thinks about how she has the same figure as was fashionable during his Victorian days. This is all I remember clearly b/c it's rare for Spike to think about women other than Buffy.

Anybody else recognize this scene?
md4evaoltl PM
Forums Member

#3 | Posted: 10 Oct 2018 11:39
I believe this is the one Willow goes Big Bad on Spike tries to kill him with his amulet that show people who they are. It turns Willow into a vengeance demon and Spike into a male slayer/vampire hybrid. I know it's been a while and I don't know the name of the fic, but I think it's this story

Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic / The story starts while Buffy is dead Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0