Looking for 2 fics (one baby, one reincarnation) - Page 2

Back to Spuffy Realm Fic Archive

Forums | Reply | Search | Stats |

Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic /

Looking for 2 fics (one baby, one reincarnation)

Page Page 2 of 2:  ««  1  2 
nmcil PM
Forums Member

#16 | Posted: 15 Aug 2018 02:15
Thanks for the new info - I don't recall anyone giving info on this story in the shot box - well none that I saw. I'm going to do a last ditch effort on my bookmarks - maybe I will have some luck. I will let you know if I find anything.
Mikkalenko PM
Forums Member

#17 | Posted: 18 Aug 2018 03:58
I appreciate it. I'm glad someone else remembers reading the discription at least. Lol
Rebcake PM
Forums Member

#18 | Posted: 31 Aug 2018 21:16
Could it be "Echoes" by Holly? She took it down for awhile, but it's back up here: https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=5297
Mikkalenko PM
Forums Member

#19 | Posted: 4 Sep 2018 04:01
Rebcake:

:/ it's not. In the one I'm looking for spike 100% knows about the reincarnation but Buffy doesn't until closer to the end. Plus he's not reincarnated only she is. Which they believe happens from time to time with slayers.
nmcil PM
Forums Member

#20 | Posted: 15 Sep 2018 14:21
I'm sorry we never found this one - it's a shame because there are not many stories with former slayer being reincarnated into Buffy and certainly this one that involved this death at the hands of Angelus with Spike & Slayer being lovers.
Mikkalenko PM
Forums Member

#21 | Posted: 18 Sep 2018 17:37
Agreed. I know I've read it before and am simply wanting a reread/put it onto my iPad for future reads. So I know it was a good one. With Halloween coming up it would have been a Halloween reccomendation even though the Halloween spell was at the end. Lol.
zivachick PM
Forums Member

#22 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 04:05
If you look under maryperk then you will find it and the rating is R. Or you can find it on wicked temptation.
Mikkalenko PM
Forums Member

#23 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 05:23
zivachick
:/ your thinking memories makeith the man. Not the same fic sadly. Although MMM is a really good one lol. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Mikkalenko PM
Forums Member

#24 | Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:09
Bumping to keep thread alive. :/ still not found.
SMac PM

#25 | Posted: 19 Oct 2018 21:34
Please don't bump it anymore. It's a very long thread with no solution yet. Thanks.
 Page Page 2 of 2:  ««  1  2 
Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic / Looking for 2 fics (one baby, one reincarnation) Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0