Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic /

Time Travel possibly season 1 or 2?

alliealana PM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 11 Nov 2018 02:35
I've been looking for a fic for forever! It is either time travel or Buffy gets her memories of all the future events in Season 1 or 2. She decides to arrange for Brian to meet her mom and he works for a publishing company (she meets him by pretending to be interested in an internship or interviewing him or something). When the job fair happens she doesn't care about her score as she knows she will work with him doing publishing. I don't remember anything else but I would love to find it just to make my crazy mind stop obsessing over it!
ForgottenYogurt PM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 03:38
I recognize this but for the life of me I cannot remember what fic it is!

I've posted over at Elysian Fields about it to see if anyone there knows it. It's going to bug me until I figure it out!
alliealana PM
Forums Member

#3 | Posted: 16 Nov 2018 00:31
ForgottenYogurt
Thanks so much. I'm on there too I just forgot to post about it there! It has literally been bothering me on and off for years. I was starting to think I made it up so at least someone else remembers it! Thanks!!

Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic / Time Travel possibly season 1 or 2? Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0