Post season 7 Spike gets split into William and his demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant

Back to Spuffy Realm Fic Archive

Powered by FundRazr
Forums | Reply | Search | Stats |

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic /

Post season 7 Spike gets split into William and his demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant

angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 09:46
I've been going crazy looking for this one. Post season 7, Spike and Buffy get together and are in England or Italy where the council and a slayer school has been established. I think it's Willow's chanting in an obscure language that causes Spike to be split into his human half (William) and his demon half (Spike). I could be wrong on the cause though, it's been a long time since I read this. William gets Buffy pregnant and eventually the two halves are merged back into one Spike. I do remember in the epilogue they have a little girl, toddler age, and are celebrating the anniversary of the closing of the hellmouth. I hope someone can help, this was a great story and I really want to read it again!
ForgottenYogurt PM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 11:45
I think you're looking for three come blondes by evenstar
Pirespike77 PM
Forums Member

#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 14:21 | Edited by: Pirespike77
I don't think it's the same fic, but Thing of Doom by Sunalso has a similar premise. If you haven't read it, it's worth checking out. Absolutely one of my favorite authors!

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=4997

She followed it up with Doomlets which does include some shorts including their son.
angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#4 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 15:56
I think Three Come Blondes by evenstar could be it. Does anyone have a copy or know how to access evenstar's fanfiction? The last I knew, her old site ravensintheforegate, was long gone. Would really love to read this story again
ForgottenYogurt PM
Forums Member

#5 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 18:23
angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#6 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 23:44
You are so awesome! Thanks for all the help! Can't wait to check out Thing of Doom too.

Find-A-Fic Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Find-A-Fic / Post season 7 Spike gets split into William and his demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Login with your Spuffy Realm Penname and Password
» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0