Spike splits into William & demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant (Three come blondes by evenstar)

Back to Spuffy Realm Fic Archive

Powered by FundRazr
Forums | Search | Stats |

Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0
Found Fics Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Found Fics /

Spike splits into William & demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant (Three come blondes by evenstar)

angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#1 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 09:46
I've been going crazy looking for this one. Post season 7, Spike and Buffy get together and are in England or Italy where the council and a slayer school has been established. I think it's Willow's chanting in an obscure language that causes Spike to be split into his human half (William) and his demon half (Spike). I could be wrong on the cause though, it's been a long time since I read this. William gets Buffy pregnant and eventually the two halves are merged back into one Spike. I do remember in the epilogue they have a little girl, toddler age, and are celebrating the anniversary of the closing of the hellmouth. I hope someone can help, this was a great story and I really want to read it again!
ForgottenYogurt PM
Forums Member

#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 11:45
I think you're looking for three come blondes by evenstar
Pirespike77 PM
Forums Member

#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 14:21 | Edited by: Pirespike77
I don't think it's the same fic, but Thing of Doom by Sunalso has a similar premise. If you haven't read it, it's worth checking out. Absolutely one of my favorite authors!

https://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=4997

She followed it up with Doomlets which does include some shorts including their son.
angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#4 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 15:56
I think Three Come Blondes by evenstar could be it. Does anyone have a copy or know how to access evenstar's fanfiction? The last I knew, her old site ravensintheforegate, was long gone. Would really love to read this story again
ForgottenYogurt PM
Forums Member

#5 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 18:23
angelgirl10 PM
Forums Member

#6 | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 23:44
You are so awesome! Thanks for all the help! Can't wait to check out Thing of Doom too.

Found Fics Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum / Found Fics / Spike splits into William & demon half, William gets Buffy pregnant (Three come blondes by evenstar) Top
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

Spuffy Find-A-Fic Forum Powered by Open Source Forum Script miniBB ®
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 489 [13 Oct 2014 16:47]
Guests - 489 / Members - 0