The Bet by scarlet845
Summary: Spike Giles, an incredibly handsome and popular high school senior, has picked on dorky Buffy for years because she's under the delusion that she's popular as well. All of this changes when he challenges her to a bet where he agrees to leave her alone forever if she can get just one guy in school to go out with her.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8066 Read: 7477 Published: 04/20/2005 Updated: 04/20/2005

1. Chapter 1 by scarlet845

2. Chapter 2 by scarlet845

3. Chapter 3 by scarlet845

Chapter 1 by scarlet845
Buffy Summers was under the tragic misconception that every guy in school was lusting after her. On Friday afternoons, when she walked out of the school to her beat up VW with her chin in the air, she imagined all of the guys she passed were just too in awe of her beauty to ask her out that weekend. She was too good for any of them anyway because someday a man far better than anyone in that school, or the whole town for that matter, was going to sweep her up and marry her. Only to this amazing man, who had not yet made his appearance, would she give her virginity.

But on this particular Friday afternoon, as she made her way to her locker to get her things, she felt a weakness. An slight envy for all of the kids talking and laughing, asking each other out or to various parties around town. She saw this going on every Friday and it never bothered her but for some reason today it did. She didn't feel like going home and studying or watching movies. She felt bored. She was contemplating a stop at Dairy Queen on her way home for a peanut buster parfait when she heard the all too familiar voice of her tormenter, Spike Giles, several feet behind her.

"So, Summers, what are you up to this weekend. Another round of croquet out on the old lawn by your lonesome?" Spike grinned at her as Xander and Gunn, his two cronies, laughed behind him.

Buffy cringed as she remembered being spotted by the infuriating blond and his gang as she messed around with her dad's old croquet set the previous weekend. Spike lived on the same street as her and always seem to drive by and spot her when she was doing something totally pathetic or weird all by herself. She'd looked up at the sound of laughter to see his smirking face. He had his arm around some beautiful brunette--every time she say him he had a different girl--and Xander and Gunn were in the back seat hooting and hollering obscenities at her. She'd immediately put her chin up in the air, whirled around, and gone inside without giving them a second glance. Once inside though, she leaned against the door and beat her fist against her forehead. Why did he always make her feel like a total idiot.

"Spike, I wish you guys would just leave me alone," Buffy said in a huff as she whirled around to gather up her stuff and get out of there before they did something to embarrass her. She didn't understand why Spike insisted on always picking on her day in and day out. There were plenty of other people to go bother but he always insisted on singling her out year after year and she hated it. Or so she pretended.

"Tell you what Buffy," he smiled as he sauntered up to her and leaned against the door of her locker. "I'll do just that if you agree to a little bet," Spike said with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"If you win this bet, I'll never bother you or look at you ever again," he said in a serious tone. At this statement Buffy immediately looked up.

"What! That would be a dream come true. But I don't believe you," she quipped looking him directly in the eyes.

"I swear to you, if you win this bet, I will never bother you in any way ever again." Buffy stared open mouthed. She pondered the possibilities. A life free from Spike's constant harassment. No more embarrassing remarks in class about her status as a virgin. No more stealing of her panties from her gym locker to be used as a hood ornament on his stupid car. No more incidents of being locked in the boys bathroom or having her breasts sprayed with water in the halls between classes.

"What is the bet?" Buffy asked with a greedy look on her face.

"All you have to do is go ask three guys to go out on dates with you this weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'll go ask three girls. Whoever gets the most dates wins."

Buffy was full of glee. What an easy bet! She'd win for sure. I mean, Spike had already had sex with every girl in school so there was no way any of them could possibly want another round with his sorry ass. She, on the other hand, was fresh and new. Every guy in the school wanted her. By Monday she would never have to deal with the infuriating presence of Spike Giles ever again. That thought actually made her sad but she wasn't going to let HIM see that.

"Sounds good to me," Buffy smiled brightly, "but what do you want if you win, not that you are because I am so going to kick your pathetic ass," she said with a sassy smile on her little face.

Spike grinned like an assassin. The delusional little bint had taken the bait. He knew she would, the crazy little loon. "Well, I want you, luv. Sex. With you," he smirked. Buffy's smile instantly dropped. There was just no way she was going to do that.

"Sex! With me!!" she cried with a shocked look on her face.

"Why yes, pet. I've always wanted to make it with a virgin," he said innocently as all of his cronies busted up into laughter behind him. "And you're the only one left in the entire school," he laughed as he watched her face turn red.

"Forget it. I should have known you were joking," Buffy said dryly as she grabbed her stuff and closed her locker.

"I'm not joking Buffy. Very serious about this bet. I'm just telling you what I want is all," he said while keeping a straight face. He turned and glared at Xander and Gunn behind him and signaled for them to shut up.

Buffy leaned against her locker and contemplated his offer. "I can't have sex with you Spike. There's just no way. I want my first time to be special. Not with a scumbag like you that's been with every ho around."

Spike's eyes darkened with anger and he leaned in with a menacing look on his face. "Think you're better than me huh? Think you're too good for all the guys in school don't you? Well I'd say it's the other way around pet. There isn't a guy in this school that wants you Buffy. They all think you're a joke. People laugh at what an uptight little bitch you are behind your back. I'm just honest enough to laugh at you to your face."

"You're lying," Buffy said, trying not to show how much his words had shocked her.

"You think I'm lying? Disprove me. Agree to the bet and go out there and ask three guys out this weekend. I'll even make it easier for ya. If even one--just one guy goes out with you this weekend, you win," Spike said, the grin returning to his face.

"Fine, I'll take your bet but it has to be something else besides sex. I'm not having sex with you. No way," Buffy said looking away from him. This was all getting to be a bit much for her and she wanted to just prove her point and go home. Her face was feeling extremely hot talking about these things with him.

"Okay, then I get to go down on you," Spike leered at her.

"WHAT!" Buffy cried in shock. She couldn't believe he'd said that. Why in the world would he want to do that. She heard about guys doing that but...

"No, no. There has to be something else. That's just disgusting," Buffy blushed not able to look at him anymore.

"You are so uptight Summers. That's exactly what I want. To eat your virgin pussy. And I'll bet by the time I'm done you'll be be begging me to fuck you," Spike said quietly as he leaned in and gave her a hungry look. Buffy stepped back, confused and embarrassed. He was kidding. And besides, she was so going to win the bet so there was no way she was going to have to deal with any this.

"Okay, fine. Whatever Spike. Lets just get this over with so I can go home with the knowledge that come Monday, I will never have to hear your annoying voice ever again.

"Great. You go first Summers," he said calmly as he leaned back against the lockers. Buffy raised her head proudly in the air and walked over to Eric Johnson, a boy in her math class.

"Hi Eric," she said coyly. "I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me tonight?" Buffy smiled so wide she thought her face might crack.

"Uh, no thanks," Eric said quickly before he slammed his locker shut and walked off to join a group of his friends.

'Well that was weird. He must be in a bad mood' Buffy thought to herself as she looked around and spotted Kevin McKay coming out of a late class.

"Hi Kevin, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me this weekend?" Buffy said sweetly as she walked along next to him.

"What? Are you kidding? I mean--I've got other plans Buffy," Kevin said as he walked off with a confused look on his face. When he reached his group of friends he pointed over at Buffy and they all turned and looked at her and started to laugh. Buffy swallowed and tried to control her panic. This wasn't going well at all! Why were they turning her down? She glanced over at Spike and his friends who were standing together laughing as they watched her make a fool of herself. She only had one more try left and she felt her stomach clench as she looked around the room for her next victim. She finally spotted Roy Dawson who had asked her out the year before. She sauntered over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hi Roy, I was wondering if you'd like to go out this weekend," she smiled at him.

Roy looked around quickly and then stepped closer to her, "Buffy, I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last girl in school. You're cute but you're too stuck up. No one likes you and you pretend like you're the fucking homecoming queen."

Buffy wrung her hands in disbelief. She hadn't been able to get even one guy to go out with her. She watched in shock as Roy Dawson walked away from her and then slowly turned to face her persecutors. Spike's friends were laughing their asses off as she walked back to her locker while Spike just stared at her with his trademark smirk.

"Not even one, huh luv?"

"Well, you go ahead and try. See if you do any better!" Buffy lashed out. She was angry and to hell if she was going to put up with any more of his crap.

"Fine," Spike drawled as he lazily sauntered over to chat with various groups of girls who had congregated in the middle of the floor to discuss their plans for the weekend. Buffy watched as Spike laughed and chatted for a while with the prettiest ones and then wandered back over to her locker once again.

"I'm seeing Dru tonight, had my eye on her for a while now actually, Harmony Kendal Saturday night and Cordelia Chase Sunday evening for a pool party," Spike said casually as he leaned back against the lockers. Buffy stared at him in horror. This couldn't be true. Surly he was lying.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" She sputtered.

Just that moment Dru slithered over and pressed her lithe body up against him. "I'll see you tonight my sweet," she whispered into his ear and then walked away, swinging her hips.

It took a moment for it to sink in that Buffy had just lost the bet. Once it fully hit her, she felt her stomach churn and realized she was going to throw up. She darted to the ladies room and barely made it to the toilets. When she was done puking she heard the door open and several voices entered all talking about her.

"Can you believe Buffy Summers asked out Roy and Eric? Oh my god! She thinks she's so hot and she's just a pathetic geek. I almost feel sorry for her. It's so weird how she suddenly went around asking all the most popular guys out. You should see Eric's impression of her! It's hysterical!"

Buffy waited until the voices had died down before she came out of the stall to wash her face. She looked in the mirror when she'd finished washing away her mascara and felt like she was truly seeing herself for the first time. She actually wasn't very pretty. She was too small and her nose was weird. When she really looked at herself, she realized that she was rather plain. Why had she thought she was so beautiful? Probably because her mom had always told her that. Spike was right. She'd just been fooling herself all these years. She'd been living in some kind of a dream where she wasn't a total loser. She dried her face on a paper towel and walked out of the bathroom. Everyone had gone and the only person still there was Spike. He was leaning lazily against the lockers playing with his zippo lighter and smirking at her. The veil now torn from her eyes, Buffy looked at Spike for what he truly was: incredibly handsome, popular and smart. She banged her fist against her forehead as she felt her face heat up in shame. She'd thought the reason he picked on her all the time was that deep down he liked her. She felt her stomach clench with fear when she realized that Spike had been picking on her because he was popular and she was a lowly nerd. And yet he'd said that he wanted to have sex with her...maybe he did like her or at least find her attractive.

Spike watched as Buffy walked came out of the girls bathroom. He smiled to himself when he noticed her messy hair and sad face. She'd finally faced up to her defeat. He watched, amused, as she banged her head with her tiny fist and then glanced up at him, her face turning a deep shade of red.

"So Buffy, I won," he smiled down at the tiny girl. Buffy sighed and nodded her head, then looked down at her feet. Spike felt troubled for a moment, he'd never seen Buffy look down before. The crazy little bint always had her chin in the air like a little diva. He had no intension of taking advantage of Buffy by collecting on their bet, but he wanted to land one final blow to the girl's vast ego. Teach her a final lesson.

"I won't be collecting on our bet, princess. I've no desire to get into your pants. Never did actually. Your chastity is safe from me and every other guy in this school," he snarked as he started walking away without giving her a second glance.

To his surprise Buffy didn't have any venomous comebacks for him as he walked away and when he spun around to plant another barb he was disappointed to see she was gone.

Buffy ran home as fast as she could, tears streaking down her face as her mind replayed the past hour's events over and over again in her mind. The final blow when Spike told her never had any intention of performing any sexual acts with her. How could she have ever thought he would! Why didn't she see it coming and why did it hurt so badly! Oh God, deep down she'd been flattered. Even looked forward to it when she'd learned she'd lost! He'd played so many jokes on her over the years but never anything this cruel. She stumbled as she flew upstairs to her room and slammed the door behind her. Oh god oh god oh god. She could never look anyone in the face again--especially him. All these years he'd been laughing at her. Everyone had been laughing at her! Over and over again she replayed the day's events in her head as she sank down to the floor and curled into a little ball.
Chapter 2 by scarlet845
On monday Spike kept an eye out for Buffy. Despite having dates with three different beautiful girls over the weekend, the annoying little bint hadn't left his thoughts for a moment. Why had she run off on him on Friday? She was supposed to fight and argue with him, chin high in the air and her little mouth going nonstop. Instead she'd just run off before he was finished with her and it disturbed him. He finally saw her towards the end of the day walking down the hall and barely recognized her because her head was down. He started walking towards her when he heard voices calling her name.

"Hey Buffy, come back! Jake wants to go out with you!" one of the jocks yelled at her as everyone in the hall burst into laughter. Buffy rushed forward to get away but ran right into a hard chest. She looked up and was horrified to see Spike looking down at her. 'Oh please no. I can't take Spike right now in addition to everyone else,' she panicked as she tried to dart past him but he continued to block her way.

Spike had seen Buffy look at him with pretty much every expression in her eyes over the past few years but he never thought he'd see her look at him in fear. He tried to block her way so he could talk to her but she looked so terrified of him that he finally let her by. He watched her as she rushed down the hall away from him and then turned to face the jocks that had harassed her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled at them as he stalked towards them in fury.

"Chill out, man. Gunn told us all about that joke you played on her last Friday. Thought it was pretty funny. Why you getting all worked up?" asked the one who'd yelled at Buffy.

"Because you're scaring her. Leave her alone or I'll pound every one of you," he threatened in a low voice, glaring down the row of frightened faces.

"Fine, man. We'll lay off but it's sort of weird, you know? Here you are all angry cause we're picking on Buffy. You've been picking on little miss mighty nerd for years and--"

"That's right, and only I am allowed to do so. NO ONE ELSE," he fumed before spinning around and heading in the direction he'd seen Buffy flee.

He finally found Buffy hiding in the back of the library. He almost walked by her when he spotted her out of the corner of his eye. He walked up slowly and leaned against the shelves studying her for a moment. She was sitting on a desk with her head in her hands. When she heard him she looked up, her eyes widening in fear when she saw him.

"Buffy, I'm not here to hurt you," he said gently as he moved towards her.

"Please, Spike, just go away," she said in a pleading tone. He hated seeing her like this. She looked so tiny and helpless. So sad, and it was all his fault. He'd wanted to take her down a few notches on Friday and instead he'd destroyed her. She'd gone from an infuriating proud little thing to a frightened girl who now shrunk from him in fear.

"I didn't mean for anything to turn out like this. I went too far. I'm sorry Buffy," he said, reaching out to touch her shoulder. Buffy jerked away from him and turned away.

"I don't believe you. Everyone's joking about what you did on Friday and now you just want me to fall for your apology so you can plan another attack against me. You were right. I'm a nerd and there's not a guy on the planet that would even consider touching me with a ten foot pole. So please just leave it at that. Go find someone else to torment. I'm tired," she said in a weary voice, not looking at him.

"What I said isn't true," Spike said sincerely.

"You must think I'm stupid. Go away," she said, her voice trembling. Spike could tell she was emotionally exhausted and near tears.

"Buffy, I didn't hold you to the bet because I didn't think you wanted to, not because I wasn't interested," he said trying to move near her but she scooted away from him.

"There's nothing you can say to me that will make me believe you. Just go out to your friends and forget about this. Find another victim Spike," she said dryly. She needed him to leave so she could have herself a good long cry and get it all out of her system.

"Fine. Then I want you to fulfill the bet. You lost on Friday. I want you to payup," Spike said softly but firmly. Buffy looked up at him for the first time since their eyes met in the hallway and once again he saw the fear swirling in them but also some anger this time. It made him happy to see a spark of the old Buffy back.

"WHAT! NO! You said that I didn't! You can't change your mind!" Buffy yelled as she leaped off the desk to her feet. Spike smiled, happy to see that little chin in the air once again.

"I'll meet you at your locker after school," Spike said as he started walking away from her. Once he was gone Buffy looked up with tears in her eyes. 'This is going to be much worse than what he did on Friday,' she sighed as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------

When they pulled into the driveway of Spike's house Buffy was amazed at the size of it. They got out of his big black car and he lead down a brick trail that went around the side of the mansion to the backyard. Here sat a massive, beautiful swimming pool that shone brightly in the sunlight. The water was so clear and inviting that Buffy's eyes were lost in it for a moment. She didn't know anyone who had a pool.

"Wanna go for a swim pet?" Spike asked smiling at her.

"No. No, I was just sort of spacing out," she said without looking at him.

"This is my place," he said pointing at the pool house. It was two floors with a big patio out front and tropical plants in full bloom growing along the roof. It looked like something straight out of a magazine it was so beautiful.

"Wow, it's nice," Buffy said gazing at it. "I think it's bigger than my mom's house," she said as he opened the front door for her and she walked inside.

"Would you like something to drink? A coke or juice? I've even got something stronger if you think you'll need it," he said smiling at her. " Buffy considered taking up his offer for something strong to drink but changed her mind.

"I'll have a coke," she said nervously sitting down on a large couch in the living room. Spike grabbed her a coke out of the fridge and handed it to her, then sat down in a chair across from her. He frowned as he realized how nervous he was. He'd brought countless girls back to his place and never once felt so rattled. He gazed at her for a moment. She was looking down at her shoes, not really drinking from the coke he'd given her. He hated this new thing of hers where she always looked down. It was so unlike her.

Buffy looked at the shag rug below her feet. 'How many girls had he brought back here?' she thought to herself. 'He's had sex with all the most beautiful girls in school. I'm not even pretty. What if there's something wrong with my body when he looks at me down there. What if it's ugly between my legs and he tells everyone at school. Oh God! That's what his new plan is,' she panicked looking up at him as he held a hand out to her.

"Are you ready?" He said softly, taking her small hand in his. He could feel that she was trembling and she wouldn''t look at him.

"You're going to...to tell people at school aren't you?" she began to sob, taking her hand from his and shrinking back into the couch.

"Tell them what?" He asked sitting down next to her. She was bent over with her head in her hands sobbing and he wanted more than anything to rub her back but he was afraid of scaring her even more so he just tried to sit as still as possible. He felt like he should tell her that they could drop the whole thing, but he also felt like there was more to it than just first-time fear. He wanted to know what was going on in her head.

"Tell them--when you look. That's what this is all about isn't it? You're going to tell them how ugly I am. How...how horrible..." At this point Buffy couldn't speak anymore, her tiny body was so wracked with sobs.

Spike sat stunned. She actually thought he would do such a thing to her. She was so fragile, he'd never realized how fragile she was all the years he'd been picking on her. He'd always been careful with her up until Friday. For some reason on Friday he wanted to do her some real damage, but why? Spike ran his hands through his hair and then it hit him. He wanted her. He'd always wanted her but she'd always acted like she was too good for him. All he wanted to prove with the bet was that he was worthy of her. Instead he'd destroyed her.

With that thought Spike reached over and scooped her up into his arms and held her close. She felt so small in his arms, like a tiny trembling bird.

"I'm never going to hurt you ever again Buffy. I'm so sorry sweetheart," he said to her softly as he carried her into his bedroom.

Buffy stopped crying when she felt herself pulled gently into his arms and hoisted into the air. His strong arms felt good around her body and she snuggled closer to him despite the warring thoughts in her emotionally clouded. He laid her down on his bed and then slid his hand behind her head, raising her lips to his. Buffy felt a fire rip through her body as he kissed her. She'd never been kissed before and had no idea it could ever be this amazing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her for a deeper kiss. She pushed her tongue slowly into his mouth and moaned when she felt his tongue entwine with her own. They continued kissing for several minutes until they were both out of breath and then he began kissing his way slowly down her neck onto her chest. She arched her back and he pushed her t-shirt up and then reached around and unhooked her bra. She could feel his soft hands gently caress her as he lifted the lacy cups from her breasts and then he was perfectly still. Buffy laid relaxed for moment with her eyes closed until she realized he's stopped touching her, and then her mind switched back on and all of her insecurities came flooding in. 'What am I doing,' she thought to herself as she lay there too scared to open her eyes. 'He's just sitting there staring at my bare breasts. Oh god! My breasts are too small! I forgot how all his girls have huge tits! Shit, shit. This is all part of his new game. How could I have let things get this far I'm so---' Then she felt his soft mouth on her breasts and her world collapsed into the white of pure bliss.

Spike stared down at Buffy's bare breasts and remembered all the times he'd gazed at her chest as she walked down the hall tracing the curve of her cute, perky tits with his eyes. He'd doused her chest with water once just so he could get a glimpse of her nipples. He'd thought it pathetic at the time but he'd thought about her wet breasts for several months afterwards when he was having sex with other girls. It made him roar when he finally came. Now here they were completely bare, right in front of him and he marveled at their beauty. He caressed the bottoms with his hands as he leaned down to swirl his tongue around her delicate pink nipples, sucking on them greedily as he moaned in pleasure. "Your breasts are so beautiful Buffy. So round and soft. Wanted to do this for so long," he groaned as she arched her back in ecstasy as he devoured the soft globes.

Buffy was completely lost to Spike's mouth. Never had she felt so much passion racing through her has ravished her breasts and then kissed his way down to the waist of her jeans which he quickly undid and pulled down her legs leaving her laying only in her panties with her t-shirt still pushed above her breasts. Spike then slowly pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them on the floor behind him.

"Are you going to leave my t-shirt on?" Buffy asked coyly.

"Yes kitten. You look so sexy," he drawled as his tongue made it's way down her taught stomach. Buffy drew in a breath as he moved his mouth over her sex, his lips barely grazing hers, and Spike smirked to himself as she began squirming her hips. He then moved his mouth to the inside of her left thigh where he planted soft kisses as he caressed her calf and gently stroked the sensitive area behind her knee. Buffy giggled and he couldn't help but smile at the delicious sound.

"No laughing sweetheart. This is serious business," he smiled, looking up at her tenderly and then catching his breath. She was arching her back and playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples and then gently teasing them with the tips of her fingers to hardened pebbles. He felt his cock get painfully hard as he watched her. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy up towards his mouth. He stopped when it just inches from the tip of his outstretched tongue and gazed at her. She was like a delicate untouched flower, so open and longing for his deep kisses. Her pussy lips were open and dripping. Spike delved his tongue into the silky pink folds, tracing their pattern as he lapped up her delicious juices, carefully avoiding her clit which was swollen with need. He held her hips securely with his strong arms as she wiggled her hips and bucked against him as he gently blew on her clit and then teased it with the tip of his tongue.

"So beautiful, my Buffy," he whispered as he planted open mouthed kiss onto her clit, making love to it with his tongue.

"Oh Spike, oh God! Please, please please," Buffy chanted as her head thrashed back and forth on his pillow.

"Please what kitten?" He smiled up at her.

"I don't know. I don't know, but I need something," she whimpered as she writhed on his bed.

"Is this what you need sweetheart," he purred as he wrapped his tongue around her throbbing clit and then sucked it into his mouth as two of his fingers gently circled her sensitive opening and then slowly pushed inside."

"OH GOD YES!" Buffy screamed as she came in his mouth, arching her back and writhing in his arms as wave after wave of pure pleasure swept through her. Spike continued eating her like a starved man, making her come again until finally her beautiful body felt limp and pleasurably exhausted in his arms.

"Buffy," he said softly, "I need to be in you kitten. Will you let me?" Spike was trying to keep the desperation out of his voice, but if Buffy said no to him at this point he wasn't sure what he was going to do. He'd never been so turned on in his entire life and more than anything in the world he wanted to drive himself as deep as he could into this girl.

"I need you so much," she said breathlessly and that was all Spike needed to hear. He shed his jeans and crawled up her body until his hard cock was placed right against her wet opening.

"I'll try not to hurt you Buffy," he said softly as he rolled a condom down his ten inch shaft and then pushed slowly into her tight entrance. Buffy squirmed uncomfortably as she tried to adjust to the intrusion of his massive cock. Then Spike shoved himself in up to the hilt and she let out a cry of pain as she thrashed beneath him and scratched at his back.

Spike had never felt anything as good as Buffy. He was in heaven. As soon as he was fully sheathed inside of her, he stopped moving so she could adjust to him and reached up to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry kitten, but I thought it best to get it over with quickly," he said as he stroked her hair. It was killing him not to move. She felt so soft and tight around his rock hard cock.

"It feels so good," she purred as she began to move beneath him. Spike felt like he was going to lose his load that instant. He'd had sex with countless girls but being inside Buffy was unlike anything else. Everything about her felt so right with him. So perfect. He began a rhythm of pulling himself out and then slowly easing himself back in again. Buffy sighed in pleasure and rocked her hips to match his long strokes.

"Please Spike, more," she begged and his heart raced as he began speeding up until he was pumping into her, willing himself not to come as he watched her luscious lip open to let out her sighs and groans.

"Kitten, come for me," he rasped, barely able to hold on. Buffy opened her eyes and held his loving gaze as her climax hit and she screamed and writhed beneath him. Spike followed her and roared as he spilled himself inside of her. His entire body went rigid as he was pounded by the most powerful climax he'd ever experienced. When he was done he felt like he was going to faint so he lowered himself down and pulled her into his arms. Her tiny body felt so relaxed and good against his chest.

"That was amazing," he said as he closed his eyes and basked in the perfect moment. "You're perfect Buffy. So perfect," he whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

Buffy turned in his arms and lay still for several minutes watching him sleep. She reached up and gently brushed a curl of blond hair from off his forehead. She loved how his hair escaped into curls when freed from his hair gel. He was so beautiful. She'd thought this was going to be the worst, most humiliating experience of her life and it turned out to be the best. Even though it was her first time, she knew she'd never experience anything like this ever again. She felt complete with Spike inside of her and thoroughly loved. But she knew deep down it had nothing to do with love. It made her chest feel tight with sadness but she had to face the fact that for Spike this was just amazing at sex. He'd had lots of experience. But now it was over and she had to go before her mom noticed she wasn't home for the evening. Buffy slowly untwined herself from his warm body and put her clothes on. Then she found a paper and pen in her bag and wrote him a note politely thanking him for everything. Then before she knew it she'd filled the page with a torrent of emotion about how she really felt about him. Unsure of what to do, she placed the note on her pillow and quietly closed the door behind her.

Spike awoke the next morning and the first thing he felt was emptiness. Usually that was a good thing. He hated the awkwardness of waking up with the girls he took to bed. The first thought that always popped into his head was how long they were going to hang around before he could get rid of them. But as he sat up in bed he realized that this time all he felt was loss. She'd left him during the night without saying goodbye. He felt the anger welling up inside of him when he looked over and noticed that there was note on her pillow.


Chapter 3 by scarlet845
Buffy rushed down the hall the next morning hoping to god she didn't see Spike. Not for the usual reasons, everything was so different now. She simply regretted some things she'd written to him in the note she'd left on his pillow. While laying there gazing at him she'd felt so much emotion well up inside of her that she'd basically confessed that she was deeply in love with him. Which was the truth, but she didn't think he'd react well to such a confession. Now she felt exposed and vulnerable. Perhaps even a little silly and inexperienced in how to handle these situations. When she'd picked out her clothes that morning she'd put on a mini skirt and tight little red top she'd had in her closet but never worn. She wanted to look sexy for him, though a part of her felt like she was just grasping at straws. She rounded a corner on her way to her third class when she saw him straight ahead of her. She looked up and their eyes met for a moment and then he looked away. She had her answer and she felt her heart crumble inside of her. He wanted nothing to do with her. He'd won the bet, wanted her virginity and he'd gotten it. End of story. Buffy beat her little fist against her forehead and blushed at herself as the tears once again began to roll down her cheeks. What did she think, he was going to become her boyfriend! God! He has sex with girls all the time. Girls much better looking than her. But he'd said such sweet things to her while they were making love...but that's what guys do. He probably says those same things to all of them. She was such an idiot. Such an inexperienced little girl. She ducked into an empty classroom and leaned against the wall trying to get her tears under control. She wished things would just go back to how they used to be, with all of his stupid little harmless pranks. Would he tell anyone they'd had sex? No, she doubted it. He was probably ashamed. Then she heard a voice and looked up to see Riley Finn smiling down at her.

Spike headed to his next class hoping he wouldn't see Buffy. He wasn't ready to deal with all the conflicting emotions raging inside of him. Her note had rocked him--she'd pretty much confessed her love for him and it had scared the shit out of him. But he wanted her. More than anything in the world he wanted her for himself. Especially when he saw her walking towards him in the hall wearing a mini skirt that showed off her long legs and a tiny red top that showed off the shape of her beautiful breasts. His mouth watered. He held her gaze for a moment and then he was gripped with fear and quickly looked away. He passed her and turned around to notice that he wasn't the only one appreciating Buffy's revealing clothes. Several guys along the hall were checking her out and Riley Finn, Captain Cardboard of the football team even followed after her with his eyes glued to her round ass. Spike felt the rage well up in him as he ran his fingers through his hair. She belonged to him. Fuck. Why couldn't he have more time to figure this out? He'd always known how gorgeous she was--despite all the shapeless clothes. Now every guy in school would know how fucking hot she was. He needed to think. He needed a smoke. But by that time Captain Fucking Cardboard might have gotten a date with her. That thought set him in motion down the hall after the both of them.


---------------------------------------
"That's sweet of you Riley, but I'm going through a rough time right now and I really just need to be alone," Buffy said smiling through her tears.

"Maybe if you let me take you out after school I could make you feel better," Riley said softly, reaching out to brush some stray hairs off her forehead.

"You heard her," growled a deep voice from behind them. "She said she wants to be alone, Finn."

Buffy peaked around Riley's massive body to see Spike standing in the doorway with a very angry look on his handsome face.

Riley turned and glared at Spike and then turned back to Buffy. "You be okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'll be fine Riley, thanks. Spike and I just need to talk," she said with sad smile.

"Just let me know if you need anything Buffy, and I'll be there for you," Riley said sincerely, and then walked out of the room, bumping into Spike's shoulder on the way out.

When they were finally alone together Spike moved forward slowly never taking his eyes off of her.

"Buffy I--"

"Don't. Spike...I don't want to hear it," she said quietly as more tears began to slip down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I turned away from you in the hall. I just--"

"I know. You don't have to bother telling me. It was just sex--and I wrote all that ridiculous stuff in the note I left you. I, being the silly virgin that I am--or was, thought it was more than that. I know better now."

"It was more than that, Buffy," Spike said moving closer to her. "I think I just got scared because-- I need you Buffy. I think I have all these years, I just didn't know how to tell you,"

"So you just tormented me instead," Buffy smiled, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Yeah. I'm not good at recognizing when I'm in love," Spike said softly as he reached out to stroke her cheek. Buffy looked up at him in complete shock.

"Don't fuck with me anymore Spike. I'm tired of it," Buffy said in a warning tone. Spike reached out and took her into his arms and pulled her gently against his chest.

"I'm not fucking with you. I've never given myself to anyone before. I want to be yours, Buffy. Only yours. I'm sorry if the idea frightens me a little, but it's my first time. I'm sort of a commitment virgin."

Buffy laughed at this and held him tightly as her tears of sadness turned to those of joy. "You want to be mine?"

"Yes, kitten," he said leaning down to give her a passionate kiss.

Buffy felt her knees weaken as his tongue caressed hers. They kissed for several minutes and then stopped to catch their breath.

"Tell me you're mine Buffy," Spike said in a husky voice. "Tell me."

"I'm yours," Buffy said smiling up at him. She felt a rush of adrenaline course through her. She'd never felt so happy.

Spike's face lit up when he heard her words and he kissed her again, taking her hands in his.

"We'd better get to class, kitten," he whispered in her ear as he lead her out into the hall. They walked hand in hand to Buffy's next class, to the amazement of everyone who saw them, especially the girls.

"Meet back at your locker after class and we can head over to my house?" Spike said as he raised her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers. Buffy felt like she was going to melt right there into a puddle on the floor.

"Why? You have another bet in mind?" She said teasingly.

"I'm sure I can come up with something where you end up my slave for a week, or maybe even a month."

"I've learned my lesson when it comes to betting. I always lose," Buffy smiled.

"You won me, kitten," Spike said leaning in to give her a gentle kiss, his eyes smoldering with passion.

"That's true. Maybe sometimes it's good to be a loser."
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=10642