Moonlight and Monkeys by Vampsunrise
Summary: Challenge Fic - Spuffy style
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 0 Read: 3452 Published: 07/21/2003 Updated: 07/21/2003

1. Moonlight and Monkeys by Vampsunrise

2. Jelly Beans! by Vampsunrise

Moonlight and Monkeys by Vampsunrise
Hi all! Heres my next story. Sorry to all those who waited for updates on the last one I started but for some reason I never got that much in to it.

This fic tho is a challenge fic and I thought Id have a go! Here's the challenge:

Spuffy challenge for Lucy by Jaimie

Must include the following:

- Jelly beans

- Funny old music

- black lipstick

- An air freshener

These points must be touched upon:

- Spike getting stuck in a tree

- NO Angel

- Buffy and Spike being drunk

- A trip to the local zoo

- Buffy having to wear Spike's shirt for some strange reason

There we go. my challenge, any help etc would be gratefully received! Please R+R!!

This one's for you Jaimeth! (heehee)

Lucy XxXx
Jelly Beans! by Vampsunrise
Anyone who's willing to take up my fic 'The Dead Arising' email me . lubelu2002@hotmail.com

I don't won anything.. blah blah blah. Heres chapter 1 . oh! This fics set in season 4 by the way. AFTER 'Something Blue'

On with the show!

* * * * * * * * *

'ooh! That must make you feel all manly and. stuff!'

Spike caught Buffy as she slipped backwards off her chair; he turned her to look at him. Her eyes were glazed as she looked back at his face, and with that last comment she slumped against him out-cold.

They'd been drinking. that is to say that she'd been drinking and he'd been buying. He'd tried to cut her off after the first four beers when she started to slur but she had quick fingers and he soon found that his wallet was getting dramatically lighter, her speech more slurred and the words coming out of her mouth weren't exactly. sense-making.

Lifting her up in his arms he headed for the door of the bronze, making his way past the dancing band groupies and out in to the night. He contemplated taking her back to her dorm room, but he knew she wouldn't thank him for that. To her house? She'd face a firing range of questions from her mum and Dawn the next morning if he did that.

' 'S my place then luv. jus' hope you don't stake me when you wake up.'

Arms protectively around the small slayer as he carried her Spike headed for his crypt.

*

Opening her eyes the first thing that Buffy noticed was that her head felt like an elephant had been using it to stand on. the next thing was that her bed felt a little larger than normal and the third thing was that her white silk pyjamas had some how changed in to a black T-Shirt.

With that thought she sat bolt upright and looked around the lower level of Spikes crypt, eyes becoming angry as she did so. How dare he! She'd been drunk and he'd taken advantage of her! eww! Spike!. (Actually the thing that worried her most was before thinking 'eww spike' it had just about been 'mmm spike') What was she thinking!

'Spike! Get your ass down here RIGHT NOW!'

Clambering out of the bed she slipped on her shoes, walking across the cold floor to the bottom of the ladder and looking up.

'SPIKE! NOW!'

The only answer from up the ladder was a muffled 'bugger' so angrily she started to climb up towards the noise.

*

Spike hit the floor with a thump, his head hitting the hard ground as he rolled off the sofa.

'Bugger!'

He could hear the slayer's angry yell from downstairs, he'd rolled to the side trying to get his pillow to cover his head, unfortunately he'd let her have the bed so the rolling over thing hadn't really worked, now here he was. on the floor. Just in time to see Buffy's angry, bed-tousled head raise though the trap door.

*

Buffy's dangerously glinting eyes found Spikes tangled form on the floor next to the sofa. The blankets he was wrapped in and the unruly blonde curls falling on to his forehead showed her that he'd been sleeping on the sofa for the majority if not all of the night. Her eyes softened slightly and she walked over, tapping her toes in front of his face.

'Spike. get up. I'm hungry.'

'mphre, elly eans imph da oody upoard..'

She frowned and nudged his body with one of her feet.

'I don't speak 'Spike' very well. could you just get me something to eat or at least translate in to English?'

She crossed her arms across her chest as he sat up, his brow furled in the efforts of trying to untangle himself from the blankets. Once he'd done so he headed towards a cupboard on the other side of the room, opening it and taking a packet of something out and chucking it to her, before heading to the fridge and pulling out a blood bag.

Buffy's hands turned the packet over, her eyes scanning the words on the front of it. 'Jelly Beans. Jelly fun for the whole family'. She snorted, scrunching her nose up at them as she looks for somewhere to hide the pack. Spike's bleary voice came from buy the fridge.

'Its them or nothing luv. your sister's eaten everything else.'

Sighing she opened the packet, sitting on the sofa and turning on the TV, flicking to Saturday morning cartoons.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=120