Boys and Girls by SummerSays
Summary: Buffy and Spike just happen to be at the same club at the same time...what could possibly cum of this? O_o Lyrics are from Britney Spears and Pharell's "Boys" This is now a round robin, so feel free to add any new chapters, I must ask that you continue my fad and include lyrics, though
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4854 Read: 7000 Published: 07/01/2005 Updated: 07/16/2005

1. Get Nasty! by SummerSays

2. Confusion by SummerSays

3. Exaustion by SummerSays

4. Patrol (the actual 4th chap) by SummerSays

5. Will Post by SummerSays

Get Nasty! by SummerSays
Author's Notes:
I do not own anyone in this story *sigh* but my imaginary Spike does live in my room. All hail Joss Whedon.
For whatever reason,
I feel like I've been wanting you all my life

Buffy looked across the crowded club and caught her breath as she saw him. Sitting at the bar downing shots of tequila like they had no effect on him. She couldn’t take her eyes away from him. Oblivious to the presence of her friends and Riley around her, her arousal rose as she stared at him.

You don't understand
I'm so glad we're at the same place
At the same time
It's over now

He sat at the empty bar with a bottle of tequila to comfort him. He really didn’t understand why he had agreed to take Harmony to this place. For the first half hour he had endured her whining voice begging him to dance with her. Finally, she had agreed to go find someone to eat while he fixed the rest of the night with liquor. Suddenly the hairs on the back of his neck stood up straight. Someone was watching him. He looked over to lock eyes with the Slayer.

I spotted you dancin'
You made all the girls stare
Those lips and your blue eyes (Oooh)
And the sexy hair

She saw him look back at her and got lost in his gorgeous blue eyes.

“Buff?” it was the redhead who was summoning her from her longing stare with Spike. “Buff, you okay?” She continued to ask as she looked at Buffy with a worried stare.

“What, oh yeah, hey, Will, lets dance” she said finally breaking the thrall he had on her. The twosome headed for the dance floor and Buffy began subconsciously trying to put on the best show she could for Spike.

I should shake my thang (Ooh)
Make the world want you (Ha Ha Ha)
Tell your boys you'll be back
I wanna see what you can do (Uh)

All he could do was stare at her as she headed onto the dance floor with the young Wicca. Somehow he knew at that very moment she was trying so hard to turn him on, and it was really working. He could feel his arousal as she continued to writhe while being watched by twenty other horny young coeds. He couldn’t deal with it anymore. As he continued to watch her, he rose from his seat, put some cash on the counter for the barkeep, and began to walk towards Harmony. Two could play at her game.

What would it take for you to just sleep with me?
Not trying to sound conceited but
You and me were meant to be (Yeah Yeah)

She continued to do her best at turning him on, and from what her heightened sense of smell told her, it was working all too well. She looked over to the bar to see him leaving and heading towards the dance floor. Finally, she thought he’s coming over here. But her hopes were shattered as she saw him meet up with Harmony, who was dressed to turn everyone on. A sudden pang of jealousy shot through her. Two can play at his game, she thought and found a guy dancing solo. She shot him a ‘come to me’ look that no man could resist and once he arrived, she started grinding against him so much that she shocked herself.

You're a sexy guy; I'm a nice girl (Uh)
Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world

Once he had found Harmony, they started dancing so sexy that couples started backing up. He knew she had noticed when she looked over and jealousy shot through her eyes. She immediately found some buff young coed and started grinding against him. At that, he stepped up his dancing a bit, he would make sure that she knew who was the boss here.

Boys!
Sometimes a girl just needs one (You know I need you)
Boys!
To love her and to hold (I just want you to touch me)
Boys!
And when a girl is with one (Mmm)
Boys!
Then she's in control!

Just as he had reached his climax of dancing with that slut, Harmony, Buffy decided that she needed him. Now. Immediately she left behind her, now horny dance partner and headed straight towards Spike. He saw her coming and decided to meet her halfway. Pushing Harmony off him, he stalked towards the scantily clad blonde meeting her in the middle of the floor. No words were spoken as they engaged in a battle to see who could arouse the other more.

Pull the girl off the dance floor
Whisper in ear
Must've said somethin' bout me (What you say)
Cos now she's lookin' over here

He had tolerated enough of this, he thought. Without pausing he plucked the Slayer from in front of him and carried her to a door marked “Employees only”. Ignoring the sign, he pushed his way through to find a poshly decorated lounge. Depositing his blonde goddess on the couch, he quickly pulled off his duster and shirt.

You lookin' at me (He He He)
With that sexy attitude
But the way your girls movin' it (Uh)
It puts me in the mood
(Ow!)

She was shocked as he picked her up without any warning and took her to some sort of break room, but she wasn’t about to complain, much less leave. She couldn’t speak as he quickly began to disrobe. She soon followed suite and disposed of her shirt and bra. Moving to take off her pants, she didn’t have time as a now shirtless vampire descended on her capturing her mouth with his. She moaned quietly into his mouth, as their combined desire was enough to set both of them on fire. She grabbed his shoulders and quickly flipped them over so that she was on top. He was far from complaining as this gave him a great view of her breasts. Pressing her naked chest to his, she captured his mouth once again in an earth-shattering kiss. Still ravaging his mouth with hers, she reached down to undo his pants and remove his underwear, but was pleasantly surprised to discover he didn’t wear any.

What would it take for you to just sleep with me?
Not trying to sound conceited
But meeting you was destiny

He had never really liked submissive, but with her, it was truly worth it. She took the dominant role in an instant and did it well, as she relieved him of the remainder of his clothes; he decided it wouldn’t hurt to help her with hers. Once they both were free of the restraints included in clothes, they began ravaging each other to no end. Buffy grabbed his cock and began stroking it tenderly, never breaking her mouth from his the whole time. She had never given a blowjob, but some of the girls in her classes had, so she definitely knew how. She never would have bothered giving one to Riley, but at this moment in time, she really wanted to taste Spike’s member.

I'm from N.E.R.D, Aren't you Britney? (Don't you know?)
Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty thing (Get Nasty!)

Surprised didn’t even begin to cover the feeling that overcame Spike as Buffy quickly removed her mouth from his and traveled down his body. Tentatively, she licked the tip of his cock and was pleased as it quivered. Curiosity overcame her as she continued to lick and tease his engorged dick. Finally, she took the entire member into her mouth and was shocked at the fact that she could almost engulf the entire member. This was shocking because it had to be at least 9 inches long. As she bobbed up and down on his cock, Spike could do nothing but stare in shock as she deep throated him. It didn’t take long before Spike felt himself about to come. “Umm, Buff, luv, I’m about to…to…oh, God, Buffy, if you don’t get off I’m gonna come in your mouth”. All she did was smile at him as his face continued to writhe in ecstasy. Suddenly she felt his sac tighten and cold semen shot into her mouth. She didn’t spit it out, she didn’t do anything accept swallow it and smile. The look of shock on Spike’s face almost made her laugh. Almost.

Girls!
I can't even know one (I get nasty)
Girls!
I need her all the time (I get nasty)
Girls!
I don't know 'bout your girl (I get nasty)
Girls!
But I know she's judging mine

Now it was his turn to prove himself, he flipped them over once again after pulling Buffy up his body, and he in turn descended on her. Flicking his tongue over her sensitive clit. Her whole body shook as he dipped his tongue into her delicate folds. Using one of his fingers, he quickly stimulated her clit as his tongue continued to work its magic on her pussy. Before long, Buffy inner muscles were quaking around his tongue.

Boys!
Sometimes a girl just needs one (I get nasty)
Boys!
To love her and to hold (I get nasty)
Boys!
And when a girl is with one (I get nasty)
Boys!
Then she's in control!
You like that
Here we go

He worked his way up her body, licking each part of her body as he went. Then, quickly he shoved his erect member into her wet pussy. God, she was tight.

Have no Fear
Baby what you waiting for?
Uh-huh
Let me see what you can do

Thrusting in and out of her, he watched as her face contorted in pleasure. Suddenly, a devious idea came to him. He pulled out of her and flipped her over so that her sweet ass was facing him. Without warning, he plunged his cock into her tight ass. A scream of pleasure came from her. He coaxed her as he slowly moved in and out of her. Her ass arched against him, giving him better access to her ass.

Boys!
Sometimes a girl just needs one (Ooh)
Boys!
(I like that)
To love her and to hold (The way you move)
Boys!
And when a girl is with one (It's gonna turn me on)
Boys!
Then she's in control (Ooh)

Suddenly she came without warning and the feeling of her already unimaginably tight ass throbbing around him was enough to give him his second orgasm of the night.

Girls!
I can't even know one (I get nasty)
Girls!
But I need her all the time (It's just me and you baby)
Girls!
I don't know 'bout your girl
Girls!
But I know she's judging mine (Get Nasty)

He pulled out of her and suddenly they realized what they had done. Then they just didn’t care.

Boys

The door to the lounge opened quickly and Riley walked in, stake in hand ready to kill something.

Girls (Ow)

“Buffy?!?!?!?” He cried, seeing his girlfriend naked underneath an also naked Spike was the most confusing sight he had ever seen.

Boys

She heard Riley screaming her name and moved enough so that Spike could continue licking her neck, but she also had a view of her boyfriend and the open door to the rest of the club.

Girls

“Riley!? What are you doing here? Close the door. Spike, get off.” Said Buffy in a flurry of confusion as she attempted to push Spike off her.

Boys (Can't live with them)

“What the hell are you doing?! I heard you scream and I thought you got hurt.” Shouted Riley as he went to close the door.

Girls

“Nothing, I, Um…I mean…I” She said finally pushing off Spike.

Boys (Can't live without them)

“She needed what you couldn’t give her” replied Spike walking up behind the naked Buffy, he having discovered his pants by now, and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Girls (Get Nasty!)
Confusion by SummerSays
Author's Notes:
I don't own anyone here *tear* but i wish I owned Spike *begins to plot a kidnapping*
It had been a week since her encounter with Spike and she was still reeling from it. She had almost managed to soothe Riley about the whole situation. Almost. He still wasn’t completely over it. Maybe he would never be. Considering everything, he had no reason to ever forgive her…She had been caught cheating on him…with a vampire…with Spike. But that still gave him no reason to act the way he did. Two days ago, she had caught him behind the Bronze… with a vampire. Making out. Her Riley. Riley, the ever-reliable Riley had actually cheated on her…with a vampire. That was just so…not Riley. That was more of something she might do. Actually, that was something she did do.

Nothing made since anymore. With all the cheating and the lying, she didn’t know what to do anymore. And the worse things got with Riley, the more she thought about Spike. She knew she shouldn’t be thinking about him, but that’s all she could do anymore. Suddenly she stopped. He was here. She felt his presence all around her and it was intoxicating. All she could feel was Spike and it was doing nothing to ease her confusion. Well, she thought, one good thing could come of meeting him out on patrol like this, at least she would have a good fight to look forward to.

“Hello, luv,” he said as he finally stepped out from behind a nearby crypt. He had been standing there for longer than she knew, watching her as she fretted over her emotions endlessly. For the majority of the time he had chosen to mask his scent so that he could continue to watch her. Now, he knew that she was aware of his presence and he wanted to make it known. She had been all he could think about since that night at the club. The one time he had agreed to take Harmony anywhere but the Bronze, and she had to be there to screw everything up. And that she did all too well. She turned around and locked eyes with him. He closed his eyes for a split second to take in the scent of her, and that turned out to be a HUGE mistake.

Before he knew what was happening, her fist connected all too well with his jaw and sent him reeling backwards. Lucky for him, he realized what was happening fast enough to block her second blow. He blocked blow after blow without throwing a single one of his own until he was backed into the wall of and old crypt and caught her fist in his. “What the bloody hell are you doing?!?” he yelled as she struggled against him. Twisting her around he pulled her into his arms and gently whispered calming words into her ear, “Shhhh…calm down…that’s right…good…right now…shhhhhh” as she began to calm down, her mind also began racing…no I can’t do this…not again…not now. As her mind continued racing, her body responded in all the wrong ways.

All she could do was fall deeper into his arms as he continued to caress her gently. Suddenly her mind caught up with her actions and she realized that she was sitting on the floor wrapped in the arms of a vampire. No just any vampire-Spike. All her mind said at that very moment was RUN. And for once, her body responded.
Exaustion by SummerSays
Author's Notes:
I do not own Spike, Buffy or any of the other Characters or places in this story, although if given the opportunity, I would totally kidnap Spike!!!
Buffy was so confused from all these new feelings and emotions that were forming between Spike and her. She just needed to clear her head and think about what had happen just now. Why the hell did she love Spike so much now but he was once her enemy and would constantly piss her off with his look. His sexy look, his very sexy stare. Oh how that look made her shiver up and down her spine. Also how he took her to so many levels in those short moments they had together.

“Oh!” She moaned while flashing back to those sweet moments. No, she was trying to clear her head not cloud to up with even more images of Spike. Spike naked and that washboard stomach with that six pack! No! She was doing it again. Just think about non-sexual thoughts, like ponies and rainbows. Think about puppies and friends. She felt better that some of the steamy thoughts were out of her mind for now.

So since she felt a lot better and could actually think straight she decided to go to Riley’s place and make out with him so at least she was away from temptation, among other things. So she arrive about midnight and Riley answers the door in complete shock that you where here.

“Hey Buffy.” He replies as Buffy gives him that oh so irresistible look.

“Hey there.” She answers back.

“You want to come in?” He stutters a bit.

“Sure, why not?” As she walks in and goes upstairs to Riley’s room. Buffy knew that no one was home so she could get her brains fucked out and feel better about the whole Spike and Buffy thing. When Riley gets to his room Buffy has already started taking off her clothes. Riley tries to help but Buffy says just take off his own clothes. So there they are both naked and Buffy jumps on Riley who falls on the neatly made bed and put a condom on him that she had in her purse just in case.

“I… I… just wanted…” Riley tries to let out but Buffy cuts him off in a rage.

“Just fuck me, ok?”

“Ok.” Riley answers back terrified of what she might do. Riley starts kissing her and doing some romantic crap, but Buffy just wants to be fucked to make her feel better.

“Didn’t I tell you to fuck my brains out?” Buffy is really mad now. “So cut the crappy kisses and fuck me already!” So Riley sticks his dick in her and pulls out and back in slowly.

“Come on, faster, harder!” She yelled. So he starts really fucking now. His dick moving in and out like a machine. He keeps going faster and faster.

“Yes, yes!” Buffy starts screaming and panting out in some pleasure. It continues in what seemed like hours to Riley, but only minutes to Buffy. Riley finished his humping and grinding leaving an unsatisfied Buffy. She moved out from under him and started to get dressed. Riley regained his energy and put on a shirt and some shorts he found off the floor.

“I gotta go. Bye.” Buffy said in a rush and gave Riley a quick kiss and left for the graveyard while Riley just stood there scratching his head in confusion. She didn’t feel better at all. She thought that by giving Riley a good time that her mistake with Spike would be fixed, but she was wrong. She only craved for his body and his giant dick more. She didn’t want to cheat on Riley again, but she needed Spike and she needed him now! She arrived at Spikes crypt soon enough to find him shirtless, working out a bit before he would go kill something. She entered quietly and got close enough to feel him breath in and out.

“Spike?” Buffy called to him. He turned around almost falling over from the sudden surprise.

“What the hell are you doing here, luv?” He asked really upset that his workout was disturbed.

“I need you now, Spike.” Then Buffy pounced on him like a tiger knocking him on the floor. She was passionately kissing him while she took off his pants and while he took off her clothing. They both needed each other right there right now. At first they just played with each other. Then it turned to hared core, full blown sex. Spike flipped the two of them over and just started fucking her damn brains out. Soon Spike got bored with the old missionary position and grabbed Buffy up and slammed her against a wall and was violently kissing her on her neck and anywhere else he could reach.

Buffy was just so amazed and was screaming so loud that she thought the crypt would fall on the both of them. She was biting his lip, ear and even his neck like she was a vampire herself. The passion just continued and continued until the sun came up. We find them on the bed exhausted from all the rough sex and constant pleasure that lasted for hours. Buffy woke up before Spike and got dressed as fast as she could and left. She got in the house and into bed before anyone noticed. Meanwhile Spike woke up all alone in his bed and still exhausted. He would enjoy the next time him and Buffy meet again.
Patrol (the actual 4th chap) by SummerSays
Author's Notes:
Sorry, I guess my computer ismessing up becasue the last chapter didn't post right, so here it is. Also, My comp messed up again and didn't post an authors note last time, pray that this will come out right and I am already working on the next chap :) I am EVIL MWAHAHAHAHAHA
She lay in bed looking at the ceiling. She couldn’t forget their last encounter no matter how much she tried. All she could think of was him, she was drowning in him. Suddenly, she laughed quietly to herself as she remembered Spike saying something quite like that when he had her chained in his basement. Instantly, her mind jumped back to being chained in Spike’s basement. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad a second time around. “Hmmm” she thought to herself Me + Spike + chains – clothes = NO! Her mind suddenly recalled the fact that she loved Riley. Didn’t she?

“STOP IT!” She said to herself. Don’t do this again, of course you love him, and he loves you! Now stop overanalyzing the situation and go to sleep.

But the more she tried to stop thinking about it, the more she did. If she really loved Riley, she wouldn’t be going to Spike, right? She looked over to her alarm clock and saw “1:42 AM” flashing in bright red. Wearily she rolled out of bed and got dressed, abandoning any thought of sleep for the night, she decided to patrol. Just patrol, she told herself, no late night rendezvous with the enemy. Just business. No matter what she told herself, a voice in the back of her head still said, “Business can be fun too”


She was walking through the mid-town cemetery at about 3 when he saw her. A vision in her comfortable blue jeans and barely there baby tee. All he could do was watch her as she fought with a fledgling stupid enough to cross her path. She fought with the agility of a tiger, he thought. And she made love like a tiger too. All night he had thought about her. About her touch and her skin. Her beautiful body. His temple. He would lay claim to her at their next encounter. If she didn’t dust him first that is. As she fought with the grace and accuracy of the fighter she was, all he could do was watch.

It took her a moment to notice he was there, whom did he think he was kidding, hiding behind a tree. How first grade? She immediately started to speed up her fight with the stupid fledgling in front of her so that she could casually discover Spike, or just casually run in the opposite direction, but before she could decide, fate decided for her. She was caught off guard as the vampire she was fighting pulled a completely illegal move and blind sighted her long enough to throw her into the tree that Spike was behind. Before she could do anything, Spike had taken himself out of hiding and ran over to her opponent to drive a stake into his heart.

He turned around to see a slightly pissed off Slayer with both her ego and tailbone bruised. He offered her his hand to help her regain balance, but she ignored his chivalry and picked herself up. Slightly taken aback by her, he withdrew his hand and decided on a more casually approach.

“You okay,” he asked her, hoping beyond hope that her response wouldn’t be laced with distain.

“I’m fine, just a little bruised,” she lied, in truth she was in extreme pain and would love a chance to lie down, but she wasn’t about to tell Spike that, seeing as his place, which was extremely comfortable and surprisingly high-tech, was only about a quarter of a mile away, and her house was ten minutes off.

“No, I can tell that you’re more than bruised,” replied Spike, truly trying to be a gentleman. “If you want, you can rest at my crypt, I promise I’ll keep my hands to myself”

He sounded like he really meant it, and truth be told at the moment, Buffy really didn’t care if he did or didn’t keep his hands to himself; she needed a little R&R.


They arrived at his crypt and Buffy immediately headed for the bed. God, did she hurt all over. As she flopped down on his satin covered resting place, she sat up and removed her small camisole, and screamed in pain as she did so. It wasn’t that she had anything on her that would cause her pain; she just wanted to see if Spike would react the way she suspected. He did. Without a second thought, the bleached vampire rushed into the room and hurriedly inquired as to the cause of her scream.

“Buffy, are you okay, luv,” he asked, concern etched all over his face

“Yeah,” the Slayer replied, thinking fast, “I just think I have a really bad bruise, or maybe a broken rib, do you mind if I take off my shirt?”

Dear God, she sounded like a whore trying to coax a schoolboy into having sex with her, didn’t she. Suddenly she rethought her former comment and said, “On second thought, Ill just keep it on.”

“No, by all means, if you are in pain, do whatever you need,” Spike blurted out a bit too quickly, then, stopping to rethink his words amended, “I of course, I will sleep on the couch upstairs, so you don’t feel uncomfortable.”

God, you sound like a twit schoolboy trying to hide a boner. Well, half of that was right, the moment she mentioned taking off her shirt.

“Don’t be stupid, you fought tonight too, you need a bed as much as I do, now lay down,” demanded the petite blonde.

Obeying his golden goddess, Spike walked over to the side of the bed, removed his shoes, shirt, and began to remove his jeans, but was stopped by a sudden outburst from Buffy.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“I'm getting ready to go to bed, luv, I generally don’t keep all my clothes on when I sleep, actually I generally sleep naked”

“Well, can’t you keep your pants on for tonight, or at least keep your boxers on, I really don’t feel comfortable sleeping with-NEXT TO- you when your naked”

“Didn’t bother you much last night,” he mumbled under his breath as he pulled out a pair of boxers from the chest of drawers by the bed.

“What did you just say?” Buffy said, slayer senses allowing her to know exactly what he said already.

“Well, its true, last time I saw you, nakedness was still high on your list, but not exactly preventing it.”

Staring at him in a huff of all time, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and began to stalk out of the well-furnished hole in the ground. Seeing her leaving, the still shirtless Spike immediately chased after her, catching her at the door. Instead of saying I’m sorry, like he had planned on, when he grabbed her arm and twisted her around so that she could see him, he was attacked by her supple red mouth on his as she pulled him down and simultaneously wrapped her legs around his waist.

Even she was shocked at her actions, it was as if something else was controlling her, no, her lust was controlling her, and Spike was just an innocent bystander. She tugged down his zipper and was no longer surprised by his lack of underwear.




TBC…I know that I am evil, but I have a doctor’s appointment, and I think its good to leave cliffhangers. Post comments, because I will not post the continuation of this chapter until it has 5 reviews…MWAHAHAHA I am evil
Will Post by SummerSays
Author's Notes:
SORRY!!!
I am soooooooooooo sorry, I went on vacation and my beach house hasn't had internet installed yet, please continue reading my story and don't virtually crucify me, I am writing right now
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12757