Growing Up by TammyAsh666
Summary: Buffy and Spike practically grew up together. Their parents are married and they have always had nothing but a sibling love for one another. What will happen when they start to see each other differently? Warning: A relationship between step-siblings!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 21275 Read: 27565 Published: 07/11/2005 Updated: 07/27/2005

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666

7. Interlude by TammyAsh666

8. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666

9. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666

10. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666

11. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666

12. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666

13. Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666

14. Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666

15. Chapter 14 by TammyAsh666

16. Chapter 15 by TammyAsh666

17. Chapter 16 by TammyAsh666

Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I really wanted to put this story in here, so I had to make a lot of changes. This was originally a Buffy/Angel story that I have in another website. I liked it so much that I decided to rewrite most of it and make it more of a Spuffy story. I really think it turned out pretty good. I decided to try writing NC-17 again since people said I did okay with it the first time I tried, but it’ll take a little bit to get to that. I hope it would be to everyone’s liking. This story deals with a sexual relationship between step-siblings. I hope that doesn’t offend anyone or anything. If it does, you don’t have to read it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. There will be plenty of Spuffy goodness in this. Okay, I really hope you guys like it and would leave me a review. There’s a naked Spike in it for you=)
Chapter 1

Buffy Summers was finishing breakfast in the kitchen, when someone knocked on the back door. She opened the door to be greeted by a bleached blond man, wearing black as usual. She held up her finger and took one more bite of her cereal, then placed the bowl in the sink and turned back to him.

“Are you ready yet? We’re going to be late,” he said.

Buffy rolled her eyes.

An older woman then walked into the kitchen, flashing the man a smile. “Hello, Spike. I knew I heard another voice in here.”

He smiled at her. “Morning, Joyce. Just waiting for Buffy, as always. Can we go now?” he asked, turning his attention back to Buffy.

She walked over to him and gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. “Bye, Mom,” she said.

Joyce stopped her as she was about to walk out the door. “Wait a second. You’re not going dressed like that! Go upstairs and change.”

Buffy was only wearing a short, tank top that showed the belly and a black skirt that left nothing to the imagination. She didn’t think it was that bad. “Mom, I’m in college now. I should be able to wear what I want.”

Joyce wasn’t having it. “As long as you’re still living here, you'll adhere to my dress code. Now, go upstairs and change.”

Buffy sighed and turned to Spike, who was smirking at her. “I bet you’re just loving this, aren’t you?”

Spike shrugged. “A little, but we’re going to be even later now. So do as your mum says and get changed.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and bounded upstairs.

“Hurry up or I’m gonna leave you here!” he yelled after her.

Joyce smacked him on the head. “Don’t tease your sister.”

Spike rubbed his head. “That’s the whole point of my existence,” he replied.

Then Buffy came back downstairs. She‘d donned a sweater and a pair of black pants underneath the skirt. “I thought the whole point of your existence was to be a pain in my ass,” she told him with a smile.

Spike glared at her. “Just get in the car, brat.”

“Yes, sir,” she said with a mock salute.

He rolled his eyes as they started for the aforementioned car.

Joyce grabbed Spike’s arm before he joined her. “I want you to look out for her,” she explained.

Spike nodded. “I’ll be the good step-brother and not give her such a hard time.”

Joyce smiled at him. “That’s all I ask.”

Spike returned her smile and followed after Buffy.

Joyce sighed and closed the door. She really hoped her baby had a good first day.


* * * * *


They drove to UC Sunnydale in silence, until it became too much for Spike.

“All right, you’re never this quiet. What’s wrong?”

She didn’t even look at him. “I don’t wanna talk about it, especially with you.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Come on, you can’t still be mad at me.”

Buffy glared at him. “You told my mom about me sneaking out the other night and got me grounded for two weeks.”

He shrugged. “Two weeks really isn’t that bad. I was only getting you back for shrinking my duster.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “That was an accident. I wanted to go to the Bronze to see this really cool band and because of you, I’m stuck inside. This is so not fair. I’m eighteen years old and in college. I should be able to go out when I want. Mom wouldn’t even let me live in a dorm because the college is close to the house and she wants to keep an eye on me. You get to have your own apartment.”

Spike rolled his eyes again. He seemed to do that a lot around her. “I’m also twenty-one; you’ll get to have your independence soon enough. I don’t think you’re ready to live on your own yet.”

Buffy sighed and looked out the window. “Now you sound like her. I’m sick and tired of being treated like a kid and you really aren’t helping.” She glanced back at him.

He just shook his head and continued to drive.


* * * * *


They finally made it to UC Sunnydale and Buffy got out of the car. She closed the door and walked ahead of him, without even looking back.

He sighed and followed after her.

Buffy already saw a few of her friends when she walked inside the school and she smiled as she headed over to them.

They smiled when they saw her and then looked at Spike, who walked over to them also. He gave the girls a smile of his own.

“Hello, ladies.” The girls blushed and he turned back to Buffy. “Meet me at the car after classes. I don’t want you to walk home.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything.

Spike gave her friends one more smile and walked off.

“Your brother is so hot, Buffy,” her friend, Jessica, said. She was petite with long, wavy, brown hair.

Buffy made a face. “Okay, can I please go one day without hearing that? I would really appreciate it.”

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and didn’t say anything else.

“I will admit that he is good looking, but I know you don’t wanna hear that.”

Buffy glanced at her redheaded friend that spoke.

“You’re gay, Willow,” she said observed.

“Yeah, but I’m not blind. I can still notice attractive guys.”

Buffy sighed as they started to walk to their first class.

“Why don’t you wanna hear that anyway, Buff? Unless you want him for yourself or something.”

Buffy stopped to stare at Jessica. “Are you kidding me? That’s just disturbing.” She replied as she looked away. She has known Spike ever since she was little and never once thought about him like that. Okay, she did have that crush on him when she was younger, but she was way over it. She did think he was very good looking, though she would never really admit it.

“It’s not like you’re related by blood, so it wouldn’t really be incest or anything,” Jessica stated.

Buffy rolled her eyes as they continued to walk.

“And to that, an extreme see you later,” she retorted as she and Willow arrived at their first class.

Jessica just waved to them and walked the other way.

Buffy sighed and walked into the class with Willow, only to find Spike sitting at a desk in front of the class. She wondered if her day could possibly get any worse. Willow went to sit down, while Buffy walked over to Spike.

He looked up when she came over.

“Why are you in this class? Haven’t I suffered enough?” she demanded.

Spike rolled his eyes before replying, “It’s no picnic for me either. I happen to be the TA at least three days a week, so you have to listen to me.”

She laughed. “Yeah, like that’ll happen.” She turned to join Willow.

Spike sighed as he watched her walk away. His eyes lingered on her ass for longer than they should have. He shook his head and went back to the papers on his desk.

Buffy knew that she was in for a very boring hour, when the front door opened and a dark haired man walked in. Buffy’s jaw dropped when she saw him. He was very attractive. He smiled at the class and stood behind his desk. He wrote something on the board before he addressed them.

“Good morning everyone. I’m Professor Donovan and since that’s a little too stuffy for me, you all can call me Angel,” he told them with a smile.

Buffy couldn’t help the smile that graced her lips also. This was definitely going to be a good year.
Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
Don’t worry about Angel; he won’t cause any problems for our favorite couple. I’m also an Angel fan and I like to put him in the stories whenever I can. He’s not really the type that would get with his students. Well, he was in my other version of this story. In that one, I had Buffy end up with her professor and there wasn’t anything between her and her step-brother. Of course, I had to change all of that. I still like the way this one turned out=)
Chapter 2

Buffy walked out of Stevenson Hall later that day and saw Spike waiting by the car. She walked over to him and he gave her a smile.

“So, how was the first day?” he asked and opened the door for her.

She shrugged and got in. “It was okay,” she replied.

Spike closed the door and went to his side of the car. He got in and started the car up and then drove away from the college. Spike, once more, found the silence too confining. “How were classes? I bet the teachers were boring.”

Buffy smiled and thought about Professor Donovan, then wiped the smile off her face. “Yep, very boring. Could hardly keep myself awake.”

Spike nodded in understanding.

“Right, I forgot. I’m not talking to you,” she said and looked out the window.

Spike rolled his eyes. “You know, you really are a brat.”

Buffy turned back to him and stuck her tongue out.

He flashed her his trademark smirk. “I suggest you don’t do that, unless you want me to bite that tongue off.”

Buffy immediately put her tongue back in her mouth and continued to look out the window, without talking to him the rest of the way home.


* * * * *


They got home and Buffy went right upstairs, without saying anything to her mother.

Joyce shot Spike a glance. “I see it went well,” she said sarcastically.

Spike shrugged. “You know how she is; she’s still mad at me and basically pissed at the world. She’s a typical teenager. I wasn’t that bad, was I?”

Joyce smiled at him. “You weren’t as bad as you are now.”

Spike returned her smile, taking it as a compliment. “I was wondering if I could stay here tonight. I really don’t feel like going to my apartment. It can get lonely sometimes.”

Joyce nodded in understanding. “You still have your room. You know you can stay here anytime you want. Your father called and said he would be working late.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “What else is new? He’s hardly ever around these days. Doesn’t that bother you?”

Joyce shook her head. “He has an important job; it’s understandable.”

Spike laughed at that. “An important job? The man is a high school librarian. He’s not saving the world.”

“Well, it’s an important job to him. He likes being around kids.”

Spike’s voice took on a sad tone. “Yeah, except his own.”

Joyce put her hand on Spike’s shoulder. “You know how much your father loves you,” she said.

“He has a weird way of showing it. I know I don’t get to see him much because I moved out, but I never really did even when I lived here. Buffy was telling me the other day that she feels like she hasn’t seen him in weeks. It seems he’s never here for you or her.”

Joyce nodded. “I can handle your father, Spike. I know how much he loves this family.”

Spike nodded as well, and decided to drop the subject. “I think I’m gonna head upstairs now. Maybe take a nap, feeling a bit knackered,” he explained and then went upstairs.

Joyce thought about what he said. She married Hank right out of college when they were young and in love. Buffy had come along and all that seemed to change. Hank decided that he was too young to deal with the responsibility of a child and he left when Buffy was only a year old. They haven’t heard from him since. When Buffy was six, Joyce met Rupert. He just moved there from England after the death of his first wife. She fell for him instantly and a year later, they were married. After the wedding, Rupert and little William moved into their house and they have been a family ever since. Joyce wasn’t worried. She knew Rupert was a good man. He would never do anything to hurt his family.


* * * * *


Later that night, Buffy headed out of her room to the lavatory. She stopped when she heard a guitar coming from Spike’s old room. She walked over and opened the door a crack to see Spike sitting on his bed, manipulating the strings. She smiled; it was something she hasn’t seen in a while. She opened the door wider.

He stopped playing the second he saw her and put his guitar down. “You still mad at me?” he asked.

She waved her hand in the air and walked into the room. “I’m over it. I just wanted to give you a hard time. It’s in my nature.”

Spike smiled. “Don’t I know it.” He sighed when she said nothing. “Come over here,” he said.

Buffy smiled and jumped on his bed.

He laughed at her antics.

Buffy tried to make herself more comfortable. She rested her head on his shoulder. “I miss this. Why did you have to move?”

He let out another sigh. “You know why, Buffy. It wouldn’t be cool if I still lived with my parents. I have to live my own life.”

Buffy looked up at him. “Why can’t I move in with you?”

Spike laughed until he realized she was serious. “You know Joyce wouldn’t allow that and I can’t look after you all the time.”

His words made her angry. “I don’t need you to look out for me! What part of I can take care of myself does no one get? You’re supposed to be different and yet you still treat me like a kid, just like them. I need to get out of this house if I ever want to grow up because mom sure as hell isn’t letting me.”

Spike put his arm around her and pulled her back down on the bed. “It’ll take time, your mum just worries about you. You know that.”

Buffy sighed this time. “I know that. She also wants to keep me here because she doesn’t trust me.”

Spike looked down at her. “That’s not true.”

“Oh, really? Who was the one that burned down the gym in high school? Which was so by accident, but still caused me to get suspended. Who was the one that got pregnant at fifteen and had a miscarriage? Who was the one that got caught smoking in the bathroom at school, which led to another suspension? I can go on.”

Spike nodded and held up his hand. “Okay, so you made some mistakes. Who hasn’t? May I remind you the many times I was caught smoking? Or the time I was found having sex in the janitor’s closet at school?”

Buffy smiled at that. “Yeah, that was a good one.”

Spike slapped her leg lightly and grew serious again. “You see my point. We both made mistakes and Joyce is still there for us. She loves you and only wants what’s best for you.”

Buffy looked away. “She never wants me to leave this house. I’m going to grow old here, I can tell. I'm gonna get married and end up raising my kids here. If you made just as much mistakes, how come you were allowed to move out?”

Spike sighed for the millionth time. “I’m older than you. When you’re older, you’ll be allowed to move out also. You only turned eighteen recently. You just have to be patient.”

Buffy glared at him. “I’m not a very patient person.”

He grinned when he thought of something. “No, but you are a very ticklish one,” he replied and then started to tickle her stomach.

She laughed and tried to push him away. “Stop, you jerk! That’s not fair!”

Joyce walked upstairs and heard what was going on in Spike’s room. She looked in to find Spike tickling Buffy. Joyce smiled when she saw her daughter. It has been a while since she’s laughed like that. She always liked how Spike could bring that out of Buffy. They may fight constantly, but Joyce knew that they really cared for each other. She would soon realize just how much.
Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 3

Later that night, Buffy walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen, where she found her mother and step-father. She smiled at the man.

“Hey, Giles. It seems like I haven’t seen you in a while.”

Joyce gave him a look and Giles just ignored it and turned his attention on Buffy.

“Yes, I’m sorry about that. I have something for you,” he said, indicating the big, white box that sat on the counter.

Buffy smiled and grabbed it. “Cool! I like presents.” She tore into the box and gasped when she saw what was inside. She looked up. “This is the blouse that I wanted. Thank you,” she said and gave him a hug.

He smiled at her excitement.

“I’m gonna try it on now,” she commented before running upstairs.

Joyce gave Giles another look when Buffy was gone. “You shouldn’t be spoiling her.”

Giles turned to his wife. “I’m not spoiling her, Joyce. Is it a crime to want to buy my daughter something nice?”

Joyce shook her head. “No, it’s not. I just think that you bought her that because you feel guilty about something.”

Giles took his glasses off to clean them and then placed them back on. “I do feel guilty. I feel guilty that I haven’t been around much. I also bought you this,” he said, and handed Joyce a smaller box.

She took it and sighed as she opened it. A beautiful, heart shaped locket rested inside. She glanced back to Giles. “It’s lovely, but you didn’t have to.”

He nodded. “I know I didn’t have to, I wanted to.” He fastened the necklace around her neck, letting it fall against her skin. “You look beautiful,” he told her.

She blushed. “Thank you, Rupert.”

He smiled. “There’s also a little surprise inside.”

She gave him a look and then opened the locket to find a picture of the four of them that had been taken a few years ago. It was one of her favorite pictures; though it did little more than remind Joyce how grown up her children were now. She looked at Giles with tears in her eyes. She moved closer to him and planted a kiss on his mouth, then pulled away and smiled. “This means a lot to me, but I don’t want you to think that you have to buy us gifts whenever you feel guilty. I know you love us, honey.”

Giles returned her smile and gave her a kiss of his own. “This family is very important to me, Joyce. I don’t want you to think that it isn’t.”

Joyce nodded, then thought of something else. “I know it is, but I think you need to talk to your son. He’s feeling more neglected than I am; more than Buffy is. I have a feeling he has for a while now; he just doesn’t know how to talk to you about it.”

Giles agreed. “Is he upstairs?”

Joyce nodded again. “Yes, he wanted to stay over tonight. He’s probably sleeping right now, so maybe you could talk to him tomorrow.”

Giles nodded as well and grabbed a Scotch from the cabinet.

Joyce watched him. She couldn’t help but wonder if everything was okay.

They didn’t know that Spike was standing at the top of the stairs and heard most of their conversation. He just turned around and walked back to his room.


* * * * *


Buffy was talking with her friends at the Bronze the next day. After a bit of persuasion, she was able to talk her mother into letting her go. This time, Tara, Willow’s girlfriend, was present and Buffy was really getting close to the shy girl. They were in their own world, chatting away, when these three Goth girls suddenly walked into the club. Buffy rolled her eyes when she recognized one of them and turned back to her friends.

The three girls continued to walk in their direction, the one in the lead had a twisted smile on her face. She turned to address the two other girls that were with her, speaking loudly to be heard over the music. “He was so pathetic. My own personal lapdog. He would do whatever I said and practically worshipped the ground I walked on. It was just sad, really.”

Buffy tried to ignore the girl as her voice got closer.

The intrusive brunette stopped when she was right by Buffy and turned back to her friends, making sure that Buffy was listening. “He was such a loser. He’s only cool now because of me. I made him who he is.”

Buffy clenched her fists at her side and tried to control her temper. It was obvious who the girl was talking about.

“I mean, without me, Spike would still be William the Bloody. Have you heard his poetry? It’s bloody awful. No wonder he got that name. If you ask me, he should just go back to being my dog.”

Buffy heard enough and stomped over to the woman. She pulled back her fist and punched her right in the face.

The brunette never saw it coming and held her nose, which was now bleeding. “You stupid bitch!” she yelled.

Buffy raised her fist again. “It takes one to know one. You ever talk about him like that again and you’ll lose that pretty hair of yours, Drusilla,” she spat harshly.

Drusilla growled and attacked the blonde. She pulled on Buffy’s hair and pushed her to the floor.

Buffy fought back, with all that she had in her. They rolled on the floor while a group of people gathered around them and cheered them on. Buffy’s friends were worried about her, but they were afraid to interfere.

Spike left the restroom at that moment. He was already at the Bronze with a few of his friends. He then ran to see what the commotion was all about. When he saw Buffy and Drusilla fighting, he ran over to them and grabbed his step-sister, pulling her off of Drusilla. The blonde struggled in his arms.

“Buffy, calm down,” he told her softly and she relaxed a little. Spike kept a hold of her.

Drusilla fought to her feet and glared at both of them. “You’re a freak!” she spat out, then turned and ran in the other direction, her friends lagging behind.

“Fuck you, slut!” Buffy yelled after her retreating form.

Spike placed his hand over her mouth to stop her from saying anything else. He then grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the club, so they could talk in a more private and quiet area. When they got outside, he turned to look at her and he didn’t seem happy. “What the hell did you think you were doing? You know better than to get into a fight, Buffy.”

“I don’t care, the bitch had it coming. She was talking shit about you right in front of me and I just wanted to shut her up.”

Spike’s expression softened at what she said.

“I appreciate that, but fighting still doesn’t solve anything. You should have just ignored her.”

Buffy nodded and tried to calm down. “I know that, I just lost it. I didn’t like what she was saying.”

Spike grinned and took a step forward. “So, you were sticking up for me? You like me, you really like me,” he teased playfully.

Buffy hit him on the arm. “Don’t get used to it. I only did it so we could be even.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Even for what?” he wondered.

“You know, that time you stuck up for me with Parker. You hit him when he said I was like a toilet seat. I was just returning the favor.”

Spike nodded when he realized what she was talking about.

Buffy then thought about something else. “Spike, could you not tell mom about this? I really don’t think she would like to hear that I got into another fight. This would be the third time, but she doesn’t need to know that.”

Spike sighed and decided to give her a break. “I won’t tell her, but no more fighting.”

Buffy smiled and gave him a big hug. “Thank you, I so love you right now.”

Spike also graced her with a smile when she pulled away. He really liked the feel of her in his arms, but quickly shook that thought away. “Love you, too. Now, get back to your friends. You shouldn’t leave them alone for too long.”

Buffy nodded and after giving him one more smile, walked back into the Bronze.

Spike watched her go and decided to wait a little before he went inside. He thought Drusilla was done talking shit about him, but it looked like she wasn’t. He had a feeling that she only said what she did to make Buffy angry. The two had never liked each other. Spike and Buffy always got along even though they would fight a lot, but Buffy didn’t like the fact that he was dating Drusilla and that made them drift apart. Spike would always stick up for Dru, but Buffy would never listen. Then, he’d realize that all the things Buffy had told him about Drusilla were true when he found out that she was cheating on him. He’d broken up with her after that even though she told people that she was the one that dumped him. He didn’t care. She could say whatever she wanted as long as he never had to see her again. He was good avoiding her, until now. Seeing Buffy fighting with Dru brought all of the bad memories back and he tried to forget about them, but it wasn’t easy.

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He put the fag in his mouth and blew the smoke out. He stood there a while longer and thought about things. He tried to quit smoking, but seeing Drusilla again made him want to smoke a whole pack. He knew he wouldn’t though, he promised Buffy he would stop smoking as long as she did and he was going to keep that promise. Spike sighed and threw the cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. He then turned around and walked back inside the club. He really needed a drink.
Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys didn't lose interest in this story already. I haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet. I wasn't sure about writing this at first, so reviews would be very appreciated. So I at least know that it doesn't suck, or you can tell me it does suck. I'll pretty much take anything right about now. Thanks to the people that have reviewed. I really do appreciate it=)
Chapter 4

Buffy and Spike were laughing as they walked into the kitchen. They stopped suddenly because they were surprised to see Giles still at the house.

Joyce noticed that something was wrong immediately. “Honey, what happened to your face?” she asked, touching a bruise on her daughter’s cheek.

Buffy winced and tried to think of what to tell her. “Well, it was a funny story actually,” she started, looking at Spike for help.

He saw the expression on her face and turned to Joyce. “Right, it was my fault. I elbowed her in the face by mistake. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see her behind me. I felt really bad about it.”

Buffy nodded emphatically and turned back to her mother.

Joyce stared at both of them incredulously for a long moment, but nodded anyway. “Okay, as long as you’re all right. Come on, Buffy. Why don’t you tell me how school is going?” She took Buffy’s hand and pulled her out of the kitchen.

Spike looked uncomfortable after they left. “I guess I better head home now,” he said.

Giles stopped him before he could leave. “Please stay a while, William. I was hoping we could talk.”

Spike turned back to him and crossed his arms over his chest. “What? You bought me something to buy me off? You know that won’t work with me.”

Giles shook his head. “Yes, I know. Why didn’t you tell me that you have been feeling neglected? I thought that when you moved out, it was because you wanted to be away from me.”

Spike sighed. “I didn’t move just to get away from you. I was fine here. I’m just older now and I knew it wouldn’t be cool to still be living with my parents. It wasn’t because of you,” he said quietly.

“I’m sorry that I haven’t been around much, but I would like to make it up to you.”

Spike shook his head. “I’m okay with it, Dad. I’m a grown man; I don’t need you to be around all the time. It’s not me you have to make it up to, and I don’t think you can just buy them something every time. Buffy may go for that, but I know Joyce won’t. Buffy needs you; she needs a father right now. She needs to know that she and her mum won’t be abandoned again—that you’ll always be there.”

Giles was surprised at what his son said. He couldn’t believe how grown up he was. “Yes, you are quite right. I love Buffy just as I love you.” He paused for a moment. “You know that I love you, don’t you?”

Spike nodded. “Yeah, I know. I love you, too. Even if you are a ponce sometimes.”

“I heard that.”

“I was hoping you would,” he replied with a smile.

Giles returned his smile. “I’m glad we had this talk, son. You can stay another night here if you like.”

“No, it’s okay. I did move out for a reason; think I should go home tonight. I’ll see you later.”

Giles nodded and watched his son walk out of the house. He turned around to see Joyce standing behind him, and flashed her a smile.

Joyce went over to him. “Is everything okay?” she asked.

Giles nodded again and kissed her forehead. “Yes, I believe everything is fine now. I have a smart son. I wonder why I never realized it before.”

Joyce agreed and thought about Buffy. “Yeah, I think we have both been clueless about how smart those two can be.”

Giles put his arm around Joyce.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

He thought about how lost he’d been after his wife passed away, when he’d decided to move away from England to start over. He never imagined that he would ever find love again so soon, but he was very grateful for Joyce and Buffy. He loved his family and he wouldn’t change anything for the world.


* * * * *


Buffy walked into her first class the next day and smiled when she saw her teacher. She moved over to him. “Hi, Professor Donovan.”

He looked up at her. “You can call me Angel. What can I do for you?”

Buffy took a deep breath before she answered. “I just wanted to say how much I really enjoy your class. I’m learning a lot. You know, in the short time that I’ve had.”

Angel smiled. “Well, I’m glad to hear that.”

Spike entered the classroom at that moment and stopped when he noticed Buffy talking to Angel.

“If you ever need any help, you know you can come to me,” Angel told her.

“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind,” she replied.

Spike rolled his eyes and walked over to his desk.

Buffy noticed him and moved away from Angel as more students walked into the room.

Angel started to write something on the board.

Spike went over to Buffy. “Does someone have a crush on their professor?” he whispered in her ear.

She glared at him. “That’s none of your business. You shouldn’t be eavesdropping.”

“I can’t help it. Your life is just so interesting,” he replied sarcastically.

“So what if I like him? Why do you care? It’s not like anything would happen, anyway.”

Spike nodded. “You’re right about that. He’s your teacher and you know that’s against the rules. He also happens to be engaged.”

Buffy felt hurt when Spike told her that. She also felt a little embarrassed. “Oh, I knew that.”

“Sure you did. You should sit down now. Class is about to start.”

Buffy sighed and walked over to her seat.

Spike watched her go. She seemed to really like Angel and it wasn’t right for him to tease her like that. He saw how hurt she looked when he told her about Angel being engaged. He couldn’t help it, though. He didn’t like seeing her so close to him. He couldn’t really understand the feeling he was having, but he didn’t like it. He watched Buffy for a while longer as she was writing something down in her notebook. Spike couldn’t deny it anymore. She was very beautiful. He always thought so, but he would never admit it. He then started to realize what that feeling was that he was having. It was jealousy.

When had that started?
Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 5

A week went by before Buffy headed to Spike’s apartment. She hoped he didn’t mind her dropping by unannounced. She knocked on the door and there was no answer, so she turned the knob and found that it was unlocked. She shrugged and walked inside the apartment, closing the door behind her. She looked around and didn’t see Spike anywhere, until she heard voices coming from his bedroom. She walked closer to his room and saw that the door was open a little. She looked inside to see Spike arguing with a dark haired girl. She caught some of the conversation, though she didn’t really understand what it was about.

Suddenly, the brunette had enough and stomped over to the doorway.

Buffy moved out of the way when she came out of his room.

She stopped to give Buffy a look. “Hey, B. See you later,” she said calmly and then stormed out of the apartment.

Buffy was just relieved that she didn’t seem to be angry at her. She turned her attention on Spike. “What was wrong with Faith? That seemed like a pretty nasty argument.”

Spike shrugged and sat down on his bed. “We just broke up.”

Buffy was surprised, clearly having not expected that, even though they haven’t been seeing each other that long. “What happened?” she asked, moving to sit beside him.

“She found someone else.”

Buffy still couldn’t believe it. Faith seemed to be really into Spike and Buffy couldn’t believe that she would cheat on him. “Who is he?” she asked.

Spike laughed shortly. “It’s not a he.”

Buffy’s eyes bulged. “Oh. Wow. Didn’t see that coming.”

Spike agreed and rubbed the back of his neck. “I should have known really. She always wanted to bring another woman into the bedroom with us. And here I thought my girlfriend was cool.”

“I’m sorry, Spike. She can’t help the fact that she’s a lesbian. At least you found out now before you guys got too involved. You’ve only known her for about a month.”

Spike nodded and looked back at Buffy. “I know you two birds have gotten close. I don’t want you to think that you can’t still be friends with her because of this.”

Buffy shook her head. “I won’t, I just don’t like it when you’re hurting,” she replied softly, resting her head against his shoulder. “It makes me hurt, too.”

Spike smiled and dropped a kiss atop her head. “I’ll be all right, love. It just wasn’t meant to be.”

Buffy then wrapped her arms around him and held him close. “You know you’re my hero, right?”

Spike nodded, his eyes misting with tears. She always knew what to say to make him feel better.

Buffy pulled away to look at him. “You’re always saving me, Spike. You would never let anyone hurt me. I remember when I was twelve and you made Jimmy apologize for calling me names. How you made Parker realize he was a jerk for using me the way he did. I swear, you almost made him cry.” She laughed a little at the memory and then grew serious again as she continued. “I remember when I was sixteen and we went to the pool together because it was so hot outside. Some jerk pushed me in and I ended up hitting my head. You jumped in and pulled me out, giving me CPR when you realized I wasn’t breathing. I probably wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for you. See, you’re my hero. No matter how much we fight or how much we can’t stand each other, you’re always there for me. I’m so grateful to have you in my life.”

Spike held her tighter at her speech. He knew that he would always protect her. She meant so much to him—he was finally starting to realize just how much. Spike’s eyes grew big with realization. He was in love with Buffy. He always knew that he loved her, but he just assumed it was as a sister. But no; this was so much stronger than anything he has ever felt before. It made more sense to him now. How much he hated every guy she was ever with. How much he wanted to kill anyone that hurt her. He wondered why he never realized it before. He’d always told himself that it was just a big brother being overprotective of his little sister, but likewise, he’d knew that wasn’t really the case.

Buffy pulled away when he didn’t reply. “You okay?” she asked with concern.

He was brought out of his reverie by her sweet voice. “I’ll be fine. You know I’ll always be here for you, Buffy,” he said and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “You’re my special girl.”

Buffy smiled at that.

Spike again couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous she was, especially when she smiled. He just had an urge to kiss her, but he knew he shouldn’t. He didn’t think Buffy felt the same way about him and he didn’t want to do anything to scare her away.

He would give her time.

And maybe…

Buffy then stood up and ran her fingers through her hair. “I should go. I just came over to invite you to come to the Bronze tonight. If you’re not doing anything.”

Spike nodded and stood up also. “Yeah, I’ll be there.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll see you then. Maybe you can save a dance for me.”

Spike blushed a little and hoped that she didn’t catch it. It wasn’t something he did very often. “You know I don’t dance, Buffy.”

She shrugged. “There’s a first time for everything. You’re probably not as bad as you think.”

Spike wasn’t so sure. “We’ll see, but I’m not making any promises.”

“That’s all I ask. I’ll see you later.” She kissed his cheek, then was gone.

Spike watched her go with a sigh. He thought about what he would wear later that night. He stopped when that thought entered his mind. He never cared about his appearance before. He wondered if this was what love felt like. He has never really experienced it before. He did care for Drusilla, but it was never really love. He didn’t trust her enough for that. He remembered his mum telling him about it once a long time ago.

She said that you knew you were in love whenever you would constantly think about the other person. That you could feel your heart skip a beat whenever they were near and you just wanted to spend every moment with them.

Spike smiled when he thought about everything his mother told him. Yeah, this was definitely love. His smile quickly faded when he thought about what that meant. He couldn’t just realize that he was in love with his step-sister and expect everything to be okay. He would have to tell her the truth and he was terrified about what the result would be.

Buffy always saw him as an older brother and nothing more, at least that’s what he kept telling himself. She would probably be freaked when she found out the truth.

Spike ran his fingers through his hair and thought about how he would tell her. No matter what happened, he just prayed that he wouldn’t lose her.
Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 6

Buffy and her friends entered the Bronze later that night, determined to have some fun.

Willow and Jessica snagged a table, while Buffy went to the bar to order drinks.

She smiled when she recognized the bartender. “Hey, Xander. How are things going?”

He grinned back. “Things are pretty good. How are you, Buff? I feel like I haven’t seen you here in a while.”

“Yeah, been a little busy. I’ll just have two cokes and a cherry coke.”

Xander nodded. “Coming right up,” he replied and left to fetch the drinks.

A second later, Jessica tapped Buffy on the shoulder.

She turned to look at her.

“Tara’s here now and I wanted to tell you to get another coke.”

Buffy didn’t believe that was the only reason that Jessica walked over to the bar, but she didn’t say anything about it.

Xander reappeared and placed the drinks down in front of her.

Buffy shot him another dazzling smile. “We need one more coke.”

He nodded and wordlessly turned to adhere her request.

Jessica licked her lips predatorily. “Xander is really looking good.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “You seriously need a boyfriend.”

There was nothing to say to that—it was the truth, after all.

Xander came back with the coke.

Buffy gathered two of the orders together while Jessica snatched the other two, flashing the bartender a smile. “Hi, Xander. You look nice today,” she told him.

Xander paled and gulped. “Thanks, so do you.”

Buffy rolled her eyes again and left them to their flirting. It was obvious that Xander had a crush on Jessica, and though Jessica basically had a crush on every guy she came in contact with, but Buffy had a feeling that her friend really liked Xander.

Buffy headed back over to the table, where Willow and Tara were waiting. She set the drinks down, then took a seat.

Jessica practically skipped over to them a few minutes later, a big smile on her face. She issued out the remaining drinks before flopping down next to Buffy.

“You look happy,” Buffy observed.

“I just snagged a date with Xander tomorrow night.”

Buffy smiled. “Really, how did that happen? Did you finally ask him out?”

Jessica shook her head. “I didn’t have to; he asked me out.”

Buffy was astounded that Xander actually made the first move. He always had trouble talking to girls in high school.

“Well, it’s about time you two got together,” Willow commented.

Jessica turned her smile toward the redhead. “Yep. I’m on Cloud Nine. I say we dance.” She grabbed Buffy’s hand without waiting for a response and yanked her away from the table and onto the dance floor.

Tara, who had remained silent the whole time, turned to Willow. She hadn’t known Willow’s friends all that long and still felt a little shy around them. “Would you like to dance?” she asked, taking a risk.

Willow graced her with a genuine smile as she got up and pulled Tara up with her, moving to the dance floor. A slow song came on and Willow wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

Tara returned the gesture and shyly turned away from the redhead’s gaze.

“You look really great tonight,” Willow said.

Tara finally looked up at her and blushed. She then rested her head on Willow’s shoulder as they both continued to move slowly to the music.


* * * * *


Buffy was standing by herself on the dance floor, having been abandoned when Jessica left her to go to the restroom. Only, it seemed her friend had been gone for quite a while, thus when she finally returned with her hair all messed up, it gave Buffy some cause for concern.

Until Xander appeared, his hair similarly mussed. It wasn’t difficult to guess at what they’d been doing.

Xander flashed Buffy an embarrassed smile, then returned to work.

Jessica shrugged and leapt right back onto the dance floor.

Buffy shook her head and remained stationary. She wasn’t in a dancing mood right now. She stood alone and observed all of the other couples. It was times like this that she really wished she had a boyfriend. The only thing that could jar her from her reverie was the sight of Spike entering the Bronze. Her face lit up and she waved to him eagerly.

Spike grinned when he caught her eyes and wasted no time in approaching her.

“Hey! Glad you made it.”

Spike nodded. “Yeah, told you I would.”

“So, care to have that dance now?”

He shook his head. “I think I’ll sit this one out. I’ll just watch you.”

Buffy shrugged and made her way to where Jessica was on the dance floor. A fast song started to play and she moved with her friend, who had a group of guys dancing around her. More seemed to show up when Buffy started to dance.

Spike knew he wasn’t a good dancer and was okay stepping out of this one, but it still killed him to see Buffy dancing with other guys around her. Even though she didn’t seem to be paying any attention to them. She looked bloody amazing out there. She had all the right moves.

Spike shook his head and decided that he really needed a drink. He headed for the bar, his mind still racing.

“I’ll have Bourbon.”

Xander handed him his drink, and Spike downed it at once, practically slamming the empty glass on the bar when he was finished.

“You feeling okay, Spike? You drank that kinda fast.”

Spike nodded, the alcohol burning his throat. “I’m fine; just have a lot on my mind.”

“Having problems with Faith?”

Spike shook his head. “We’re over, but that’s not what’s bothering me.”

Xander was waiting for Spike to elaborate and when he didn’t, he just shrugged and stared at the dance floor. “Man, Buffy’s looking hot out there,” he commented, realizing it wasn’t a smart thing to say when he saw the deadly expression on Spike’s face. “Not that I was checking her out or anything. I wouldn’t look at your sister like that.”

The statement wore on Spike’s nerves. “She’s not my sister,” he spat a little harshly and got up quickly, almost knocking the barstool over. He stormed outside and didn’t even look back.

Xander watched him go and wondered what was up with his friend. He really hoped everything was okay.
Interlude by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
I know this is really short, but this wasn’t originally in the story. It’s just a little something that I thought to add, so I decided to make it an interlude instead of an actual chapter. There will be more goodness soon. Thanks for the reviews=)
Interlude

Buffy located Spike outside of the Bronze, leaning against the outside wall and smoking a cigarette. She sighed and walked over to him.

“I thought you quit.”

He glanced up. “I’m still working on that,” he replied, flicking the cigarette to the ground and stomping it out.

A surge of concern charged her, and Buffy took a step closer. “Are you okay?” she asked.

He flashed her a weak smile. “Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I know you, Spike. I know that you always smoke when something’s wrong. You can talk to me about it. We used to tell each other everything.”

Spike shook his head. “We’re not little kids anymore.”

Buffy frowned. “What does that matter? You think because we’re not kids anymore, we can’t still talk to each other? We’re still friends, aren’t we?”

Spike sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “I just mean that we’re older now and things tend to change. You can’t always know about everything that goes on in my life.”

“Why can’t you talk to me anymore? Maybe I can help.”

Spike granted her with another small smile. “You can’t always help me,” he said softly.

Buffy placed her hand on his arm. “I can try if you let me. What’s wrong?” she pried again, hoping that he would open up to her.

Spike simply wasn’t in a sharing mood and jerked his arm away from her. “Just leave it alone, all right?” he growled harshly.

Buffy was stunned. She became even more worried because he never spoke like that to her before. “Is it me? Are you mad at me or something? Did...Did I do something wrong?”

Spike felt like a complete wanker when he saw the hurt on her face. She’d averted her eyes to the ground when Spike cupped her cheek, bringing her gaze back on his. He felt even more like a wanker when he noticed the tears in her eyes. “Oh, love. Please don’t cry. I didn’t mean to snap at you like that. I’m a bloody pillock, you haven’t done anything wrong.”

Buffy exhaled deeply. “Then what is it?”

Spike released his hold on her and stepped away, still not ready to tell her.

Buffy wasn’t about to let it go. “Is it Faith? I know how much you cared for her. It’s understandable that you would be hurting.”

Spike looked at her, nodding after a few seconds. It was better than admitting the truth. “Yeah, it’s still hard. I’m sure I’ll be fine in a few weeks.” He hoped that she would leave it at that.

“I’m really sorry. I know it’s hard right now, but things will get better. You’re one of the good ones, Will. You’ll find someone else.”

Spike then graced her with a soft smile. “You haven’t called me Will since we were kids.”

She smiled in return. “It seemed like the right time.”

He grabbed Buffy in a hug and held her close to his heart.

Buffy wrapped her arms around him as well and rested her head on his chest.

Spike pressed his lips to the top of her head and held her tighter. God, he loved this girl. He didn’t know what he would do without her. He hoped he never had to find out.
Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 7

Another uneventful week went by.

Spike trudged into his old childhood house. He still had a key, so he let himself in. There were no lights on, so he figured his dad was working late again; Joyce was likely at the gallery. He wondered where Buffy was as he headed up the stairs.

He got up there just in time to see Buffy exit the restroom, her hair dripping wet and a towel hugging her body. He stopped suddenly and looked away from her. “Oh, bloody hell,” he mumbled to himself.

Buffy was astonished to see him there. “Hey, I didn’t know you were coming over.”

He turned back to her, taking a deep breath. She didn’t seem at all embarrassed to be standing in front of him in nothing but a towel.

Spike cleared his throat before he spoke. “Yeah, just thought I would stop by,” he remarked, trying to make casual conversation.

Buffy smiled softly. “Okay, just give me a second while I get dressed.”

Spike let out the breath he was holding once she went into her room. He remained stationary as he waited for her return.

She came out a few minutes later, dressed in sweats. Spike was extremely relieved for that, even though she still looked gorgeous.

“That’s better. You wanna watch a movie or something? If you’re not doing anything else.”

Spike nodded, not being able to form any words. They turned together and made their way downstairs. And he didn’t object when Buffy selected The Mummy, because it was her favorite movie.

Spike grinned. She was the only girl that he knew of that liked action movies as much as him. Well, except for Faith. All of the other girls were into chick flicks and he was just grateful that he didn’t have to sit through one of those.


* * * * *


Spike glanced over at Buffy when the credits rolled to see that she was passed out. He smiled and moved away from her, shutting off the television. He lifted her into his arms and moved upstairs. He took her into her room and gently placed her on the bed. Just watching her sleep, he realized again how much he really loved her. It was so much more than just the step-sibling love that he always felt for her. Spike had been really miserable when he lost his mother, but he was very thankful for Buffy and Joyce. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and was about to leave, when her voice stopped him.

“How did I get up here?” she wondered in a groggy voice.

“I carried you, pet. I can’t believe you fell asleep during the movie. You must have really been tired.”

Buffy nodded and sat up. “You could say that.” She patted the bed.

Spike took that as his cue and sat down next to her.

“Is something on your mind?”

He shook his head. “No, what makes you say that?”

Buffy shrugged. “You’ve been acting weird all week. I have a feeling it’s about more than Faith. You wanna talk about it?”

“It’s nothing for you to worry about.”

Buffy wasn’t convinced, but she wouldn’t pester him about it.

Spike gazed at her and knew what has been bothering him. She looked too adorable sitting there and he was starting to lose what little control he had left. Then he couldn’t take it anymore. He had to kiss her or he would go crazy. He leaned closer and touched his lips to hers in a gentle caress; consequences be damned.

Buffy was taken by surprise at first, then found herself kissing him back.

He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, and moaned when she massaged him with hers. Spike couldn’t remember anything ever feeling so good. Eventually, he had to pull away when breathing became an issue, and placed a quick peck on the tip of her nose to ward off awkwardness.

Buffy had her eyes closed. She opened them when he stopped kissing her. And they sat in silence, neither knowing what to say.

Spike decided to be the one to speak first. “I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have done that.”

Buffy frowned, hurt, and turned away from him.

Spike could tell what she was thinking and placed his finger under her chin. He tilted her head up, so she was looking into his eyes. “I’m not sorry I kissed you, Buffy. I could never be sorry about that. I’m just sorry for the way I did it. You were surprised and you probably didn’t want it.”

Buffy shook her head, taking his hand in hers. “I did want it,” she responded softly.

“You did?”

Buffy nodded, taking a deep breath before telling him what she needed to get off of her chest. “I’ve always had such a huge crush on you, Spike. Ever since I was a little girl. You’re older than me and could get anyone you want. I never thought you would have ever noticed me.” She considered all of the times that she secretly wanted him. She knew that nothing would ever happen, so she just repressed those thoughts. She never knew that he would grow to have feelings for her in a romantic way.

Spike couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “I have always noticed you. You’re all I can bloody think about, Buffy. I never did anything before because I was afraid that I would scare you away. I didn’t think you would see me as anything more than a brother.”

Buffy gave him a shy smile. “I definitely don’t think of you as a brother. I never really did.”

Spike smiled in return. “That works out nicely then,” he commented, again kissing her on the lips. This time putting more passion behind it.

They knew things wouldn’t be easy for them if they were going to be together. Their parents were married and nothing would ever change that.

Spike hoped that they would understand because there was no way he was going to give her up.


* * * * *


Joyce was out for a stroll when she was done at the gallery later that night. She decided to head to the Espresso Pump for a cappuccino and when she got there, she suddenly stopped. She looked in the window and saw Rupert sitting down and talking with a dark haired woman, who looked a little younger than him. She kept staring, when her husband placed his hand over the woman’s and smiled at her.

Joyce tried not to let her tears fall at the scene. She just turned and walked away, feeling her heart break into a million pieces.
Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
You guys can feel free to tell me how wrong this chapter is. I just thought it would be funny. This stuff just comes to me while I’m typing. Most of it wasn’t even planned. Anyway, it’s not an actual sex scene yet. I just wanted to give ya’ll some goodness until I get to that, which would probably be in the next chapter. Thanks to those that always review me. You guys are great=)
Chapter 8

Buffy entered the kitchen the next morning, flashing her mother a smile—a smile that quickly vanished when she noticed that Joyce was distressed.

“What’s wrong, Mom?”

Joyce glanced up when she realized that she was no longer alone. “I’m sure it’s nothing,” she commented softly.

“Come on. You can tell me. I know we don’t talk all that much, but I’m a really good listener.”

Joyce granted her daughter with a small smile, taking a breath. “I think Rupert’s having an affair.”

Buffy’s eyes bulged at that. “There is no way. Giles would never have an affair. Why do you think that?”

Joyce took another breath, holding back tears. “I saw him at the Espresso Pump last night with another woman.”

Buffy still couldn’t believe it; there had to be a good explanation for that. “Were they doing anything?” she wondered.

“They were just sitting pretty close and I saw him touch her hand. She was younger than him, too. Maybe he thinks that I’m too old and he wants someone younger now.”

Buffy shook her head as well. “That’s crazy, Mom. You’re not too old, I’m sure it’s not that big of a deal. She’s probably just a friend or something. I know Giles would never cheat on you. You should talk to him.”

Joyce nodded, knowing that her daughter was right.

“I’m gonna get ready for school. Will you be okay?”

“Yes, I’ll be fine. I’m glad we talked, Buffy. I really miss that sometimes.”

Buffy kissed her mother’s cheek. “So do I,” she said, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Joyce remained stationary, thinking about what she would say to her husband when she had the chance.


* * * * *


Buffy left Stevenson Hall later that day, heading outside to Spike’s car. She smiled when she saw him waiting for her.

He grabbed her hand, placing a kiss on the back of it. “You are so beautiful, you know that?”

Buffy blushed. “Spike, stop.”

He shook his head. “I’m never going to stop,” he whispered, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

“It’s just weird. I’m not used to guys saying such nice things about me. Especially not my step-brother.”

Spike only shrugged as he let her into the car. “You better get used to it, love.” He shut the car door, getting in on his side and starting it up. He drove away from the school a few seconds later.

They were both silent on the way home.

Spike spoke up after a moment. “So, guess what?” He didn’t wait for her to answer. “Both of the parents will be working late tonight, so we would have the place to ourselves.”

Buffy felt nervous. She didn’t want to mention anything about Giles and the potential affair. Right now, Spike didn’t need to know about that, especially when it could be nothing. “What exactly do you have planned?” she wondered.

“We can just talk, see what happens after that.”

She had a feeling that no talking would be involved.


* * * * *


Spike pushed Buffy into her bedroom door, attacking her lips with his.

She was surprised they even managed to get up the stairs. She finally got the door open as they continued to kiss.

Spike kicked the door closed. He broke away from her lips and started to trail kisses down her neck.

“I thought we were supposed to be talking,” she panted.

“Need you too much,” he replied huskily.

“Works for me.” She grabbed his head, planting a hard kiss on his mouth.

Spike threw her onto the bed, positioning his body over hers. He saw the look in her eyes and brushed the hair out of her face. “We don’t have to go too far yet, Buffy. I know it’s really soon. We can just do other things.” He finished that off with a smirk.

Buffy nodded, willing to do anything right about now.

Spike took her shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He loved the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. He licked his lips at the gorgeous sight before him, taking one succulent nipple into his mouth.

Buffy moaned as he sucked her nipple harder. She threaded her fingers through his hair.

He then gave the same treatment to her other nipple, sucking her even harder. Spike pulled away to look at the pleasure on her face, content that he’d done that to her. He turned his attention to her pants, sliding them down her legs and tossing to the floor. He felt himself grow harder when he realized that she wasn’t wearing any panties either. Spike couldn’t believe that she actually went to school like that. He wondered if she had expected this to happen, and the thought just turned him on all the more. “You’re so fucking hot, baby.”

She smiled at him. “You’re not so bad yourself.”

Spike placed a tender kiss on her thigh, inhaling her sweet scent. He could drown in her scent and be a happy man. He then pushed one finger into her pussy lips to feel how wet she was for him. He slipped another finger inside and started to pump them in and out of her.

Buffy moaned at the feel of him fucking her with his fingers.

Spike entered a third finger into her hole, moving them even faster.

He definitely had talented hands.

Buffy gripped the edge of the bed. “God, Spike. Feels so good.”

Spike grinned as he continued to pump his fingers into her drenched pussy. He could feel how close she was. “That’s it, love. Cum for me. You’re so close, Buffy.”

She let out a scream when she was brought to release, breathing heavily after her high.

Spike pulled his fingers out of her, licking them clean of her juices. He kissed her again, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Buffy didn’t even care that she tasted herself on his lips. It was worth it for his kiss.

“I’m not done yet,” he whispered, pulling away from her.

She raised her eyebrows.

He then moved back to her pussy, thrusting his tongue inside of her to get more of her sweet taste.

Buffy gasped, not expecting him to do that. She shut her eyes at the wonderful sensations that went through her.

Spike sustained to thrust his tongue in and out of her soaked core.

Buffy didn’t know how much longer she would be able to last.

They were both too distracted to notice that they were no longer alone in the house.

“Honey, are you all right?” Joyce asked, knocking on the door.

Buffy really couldn’t seem to form any words at the moment.

Spike only smiled and continued to eat her out.

“Buffy, are you all right?” she asked again, her voice rising.

Buffy still was breathing heavily when she finally answered. “I’m fine, Mom. Nothing to worry about.” She prayed that her mother would believe her.

“Are you sure? I heard screaming.”

Spike chuckled a little.

Buffy tried to focus. “I just pulled something while I was exercising. I’m fine.” She felt another orgasm go through her.

Spike could tell that she was about to let out a loud scream. He placed his hand over her mouth, hoping that Joyce would walk away soon.

“Okay, try to be more careful. I’ll be downstairs making dinner if you need me.”

He heard Joyce leave and was glad that she didn’t wait for Buffy to respond. Spike removed his hand from her mouth and lay down beside her.

They both sighed in relief.

After the post-coital haze had dissipated, Buffy realized what could have happened and smacked Spike on the chest.

“Bloody hell, what was that for?” he asked, rubbing the spot where she hit him.

“I can’t believe you were doing that with my mother on the other side of the door. Are you crazy? She could have caught us.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “She didn’t catch us. I had everything under control. You worry too much.”

Buffy thought of something else. “Spike, how are you going to leave? My mom’s downstairs. She’s bound to see you. She had to pass your room to get to mine, so she knows you’re not in there. God, we’re lucky she never goes in the garage, else she’d’ve seen your car. She picked the perfect day to come home early.”

Spike sat up, giving it some consideration. “It’s fine. I’ll just go out the window.”

She shook her head. “You could get hurt.”

Spike graced her with a soft smile. “Worried about me, are you?”

“You know I am.”

He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. “I’ll be fine, pet. You have snuck out this window enough times that I think I can handle it,” he stated, moving over to the window.

Buffy followed him.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He gave her another kiss before climbing out of the window. He grabbed on to the tree outside and started to climb down. He then got his foot caught in a branch and fell the rest of the way, landing hard on his backside. “Ow, bloody hell,” he grumbled, trying not to be too loud.

“Spike, are you okay?”

Spike looked up at her, rubbing his rear. “Yeah, no worries. The ground broke my fall.” He stood up and blew her a kiss before he left.

Buffy watched him go and smiled as she closed the window. She then looked down and realized that she was still naked. She got dressed and fixed her hair before going downstairs to join her mother.
Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 9

Joyce was pacing the kitchen later that night, anxiously awaiting her husband’s return. She stopped when he finally walked through the back door.

Giles gave her a smile when he saw her.

She smiled in return, even though she wasn’t feeling it.

Giles’ good mood abandoned him immediately; he could tell that something was wrong. “Are you all right?” he wondered, walking over to her.

Joyce took a deep breath before she said what she has been dreading. “I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me what you were doing last night?”

He had a look of confusion on his face. “I was working you know that.”

She shook her head. “I mean after that. I saw you at the Espresso Pump, Rupert. I saw you with that other woman.”

Giles sighed. “Is that what you’re upset about?”

Joyce nodded. “I think I have a reason to be. You seemed really close. Are you having an affair?”

He was tempted to laugh at that suggestion. “How could you ever think that? You know how much I love you.”

“I thought I knew, but lately I’m not sure. You’ve been all secretive and now I find you with her…I just don’t know what to think anymore.”

Giles nodded and took a seat.

Joyce sat down as well because she was tired of standing.

“Well, let me clarify things for you. Her name is Jenny Calendar and she is an old acquaintance of mine. I knew her in England and she lost her husband recently. She came here to get away for a while, and yes, also because she knew that I was here. She contacted me and we got together to talk because she knew that I could relate to what she was going through. I would never deceive you, Joyce. You and the children mean too much to me. I would never want to betray your trust. You must believe that.”

Joyce felt relieved at what he was saying. She should have known there would be a good explanation. Then, she felt guilty and knew that she should have trusted him more. “I’m sorry, Rupert. I was just so confused and I jumped to conclusions. I do believe you, but you could have just told me. Why don’t you invite her over for dinner one night? I would love to meet one of your old friends.”

Giles graced her with a genuine smile. “I’m sure she would love that.” He stood up then, grabbed her and pulled her to her feet, and took her into a large hug. “I’m sorry to have worried you,” he whispered.

Joyce rested her head on his chest, perfectly content.

Buffy chose that moment to walk into the kitchen. She stopped when she noticed them share a comforting embrace. She smiled to herself, knowing that things would have worked out. A second later, she turned away quietly and headed back upstairs.


* * * * *


Buffy made her way to Spike’s apartment the next day, really needing to see him. She knocked and waited for a few seconds.

He opened the door and smiled. “Hey, I wasn’t expecting you,” he said.

“Yeah, sorry I didn’t call first. I figured you wouldn’t mind me coming over.”

Spike shook his head. “I definitely don’t mind.”

Buffy felt a little nervous and took a breath before she moved forward, placing a quick kiss on his lips. “Does this feel weird to you?” she wondered, pulling away from him.

“No, does it feel weird to you?” he asked, hoping that she was okay with the sudden change in their relationship.

She only shook her head. “No, it actually feels really right.”

Spike couldn’t hide the relief on his face. “I couldn’t agree with you more.”

Buffy put some distance between them and ran her fingers through her hair. “I just never expected any of this to happen. What happens when our parents find out? We can’t keep this a secret forever.”

Spike moved closer to her. “When that happens, we’ll deal with it. I believe that everything will work out, Buffy.”

She wasn’t easily convinced. “How can you be so sure?”

Spike caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes. “I just know. I will never let you go, Buffy. No matter what happens. This means too much to me.”

Tears clouded her vision. “This is all happening so fast, but I’ve never felt this way before,” she whispered.

Spike wiped one of the tears away that were now streaming down her face. “I know what you mean. I love you, sweetheart. I’ve loved you before I even knew that I liked girls…if that makes any sense.”

Buffy definitely couldn’t stop her tears from falling now. She never knew he felt that strongly for her, but she couldn’t deny how she felt. “I love you, too.”

Spike sighed in relief and pressed a sweet kiss to her lips. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her over to his bedroom. He closed the door once they entered the room.

She gave him a seductive smile. “So, are we just going to do some more talking?”

Spike prowled over to her. “I had something else in mind.” He kissed her harder this time, picking her up in the process.

Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist.

He threw her on his bed and then moved on top of her. He knew this time there would be no interruptions. Her next words had him stopping for a moment.

“I want you to make love to me.”

He was surprised now, clearly not expecting that.

“Are you sure? We don’t have to do this if you’re not ready.”

Buffy cupped his cheek. “I’m ready, Spike. I want you.”

Spike didn’t have to be told twice as he kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He quickly stripped her of her clothes and did the same with his, consigning them to a pile on the floor. He took in the sight of her naked body before him. He still couldn’t believe that this gorgeous woman was his. He started licking her left nipple, but was stopped by a very feisty blonde.

“No foreplay, Spike. I need you inside me.”

Spike nodded and opened the drawer that was next to his bed. There would be plenty of time for foreplay later. He pulled out a condom and was once again stopped by Buffy.

“I’m on the pill. I want to feel all of you.”

Spike smiled and put the condom back in the drawer. He started to kiss her again as he slowly slid into her wet heat.

Buffy closed her eyes at the feel of him inside her.

He started to move slowly at first, then made his thrusts faster.

She opened her eyes to look up at him. She couldn’t remember ever feeling anything so amazing. “God, Spike. Fuck me harder, baby. Don’t stop.”

Spike could do nothing except obey her. He started to pound harder into her pussy, feeling her muscles squeeze him for all that she was worth. He knew that he wouldn’t last much longer if she continued to do that, but it was such a wonderful feeling. “Fuck, Buffy. Just like that, baby. You’re so fucking hot.”

Buffy felt that she could come from just his words. “I’m so close. Make me cum, Spike.”

He pounded into her harder at her request.

Buffy couldn’t hold back her scream any longer. “Oh, god!”

“I’ll make you cum so hard, love. You feel me, Buffy? You feel my cock inside of you? It’s all for you, baby.”

Buffy nodded as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life go through her. She let out another scream and bit into Spike’s shoulder.

He screamed right along with her as he exploded into her pussy.

They were both breathing heavily when they came down from their high.

Spike pulled out of her and moved to her side, wrapping his arms around her.

She rested her head against his chest and tried to get her breathing under control. “God, that was so amazing.”

Spike smiled. “My thoughts exactly.” He noticed that she was starting to doze off and placed a kiss on her forehead. “Just rest now, sweetheart. There’s plenty more where that came from,” he whispered as he watched her for a little while longer. He then grew tired himself and soon drifted off to sleep as well, with a satisfied smile on his face.
Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 10

Buffy and Spike got closer over the next a few weeks. While their relationship was kept a secret, they planned to tell everyone when the time was right.

Together, they walked into the house, and stopped suddenly when they saw their parents standing in the kitchen, casting troubled looks in Buffy’s direction.

“Honey,” Joyce said softly, “there’s something you need to know.”

Buffy didn’t like the sound of that. She glanced at Spike, who was just as confused. “What’s going on?” she asked shakily, turning back to her mother.

Joyce took her hand and pulled her into the living room, where a man was waiting for them on the couch. He stood as they walked in.

Buffy didn’t know who he was, but he seemed really familiar. She gasped when realization hit her. Her mother had showed her pictures of this man when she was younger. He was older now, but somehow, he looked about the same.

“Dad?”

He nodded grimly. “Hello, Buffy. I see you’ve really grown up.”

Buffy couldn’t believe that her father was standing there. This was the man that left her when she was only a year old. She knew how much his leaving hurt her mother, and was infuriated that he had the nerve to show his face around here at all. “Yeah, well a lot can happen in seventeen years,” she spat harshly, crossing her arms over her chest. “What are you doing here?”

Hank was startled by her tone. He expected her to be happier about his presence. “I wanted to see my daughter. I’m not very pleased with how you were raised.”

“How exactly was she raised, Hank?” Joyce demanded. “You walked out on us, so that doesn’t give you the right to judge how I raised my daughter.”

Buffy smiled at that.

“Well, I expected more than this. I left because I knew it was the right thing to do. I had to be on my own for a while and I trusted you to take care of our daughter, but I hear that she has gotten into a lot of trouble. Sleeping with boys that she hardly knows and even getting pregnant? I should have come sooner when I found that out.”

Buffy was stunned. “How do you know any of that?”

Hank turned his gaze back on his daughter. “I had someone watch you for the last few years, so I would know how you were. I must say, I’m not impressed by your behavior.”

Buffy surged with anger. “What? You had someone spy on me? What gives you the right?”

“I am still your father,” Hank replied coldly. “I had every right. I was only looking out for you. I was very disappointed to find out all that you have done.”

Buffy felt tears form in her eyes, but she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

Joyce put a comforting hand on her shoulder. “I agree that Buffy has made some mistakes, but she has also learned from them. I’m very proud of the woman that she is becoming.”

Buffy looked at her mom in shock, then graced her with a proud smile.

Hank just ignored them as his gaze finally landed on Spike. “Who is this? Her punk boyfriend?”

Spike wanted to say something at that, but Giles placed his hand on Spike’s arm and shook his head.

Joyce decided to speak up again. “He is Buffy’s step-brother, Hank. Rupert and I are married. We have been for eleven years now,” she explained.

“Her step-brother? And that means what exactly? That doesn’t mean they haven’t been fucking and probably right under your noses, too.”

Buffy and Spike were both angry that he had the nerve to say that in front of their parents.

Giles stepped forward. “If you are going to show disrespect to my family, I advise you to leave my house. These are good kids and they have nothing but a sibling love for one another. I suggest you don’t make those comments.”

Spike and Buffy exchanged guilty looks now.

Hank laughed. “I can say whatever the hell I want.” He looked back at Joyce. “You think Buffy has really learned from her mistakes? I happen to know that she has been dating her so called step-brother. It doesn’t sound like she has learned a whole lot.”

Buffy was certain she had never hated her father as much as she did at that moment. She was gutted at the surprised look on her mother’s face.

Giles just cleaned his glasses and remained silent.

Spike lowered his head and stared at the floor.

“Is this true?” Joyce asked after a long beat.

They exchanged another glance.

Buffy took a deep breath before she turned her attention back on her mother. “I’m sorry; we were going to tell you. We just didn’t have a chance.” She glared in Hank’s direction.

Joyce was suddenly speechless.

“Some parenting, Joyce. You don’t even know when your own daughter is hiding something from you. If I never left, things would be different. Buffy wouldn’t have grown up to be such a slut.”

Giles pulled Spike away before he could do something rash and stepped in front of Hank instead. “Don’t you ever call my daughter that again. I think you should leave, Mr. Summers. You’ve caused enough trouble,” he stated in a surprisingly calm voice.

“Your daughter? I don’t recall you giving any sperm.”

Giles stared, appalled.

“You’ve got it all wrong,” Buffy spat. “A father is someone who is there for you. Someone that takes care of you and loves you. Someone that would protect you with their life. That’s what Giles is to me. He’s more of a father than you could ever be. You may be blood, but Giles is my family. You should probably leave now, Hank. You’re really not welcome here.”

Spike placed a proud arm around her shoulder, scowling at the older man.

Hank decided then that nothing was worth this. “Fine, I’m leaving and you’ll never have to see me again. I just hope you can handle the little whore,” he said to Joyce, then walked out of the house.

Spike forced himself to stand still and not hit the bastard right there for saying such things about Buffy. Hank wasn’t important right now.

Buffy couldn’t keep the tears in any longer. She buried her face in Spike’s chest the second he was gone.

He wrapped his arms around her as she cried her heart out.
Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 11

Buffy and Spike waited in her room later that night, while Joyce and Giles talked downstairs.

Buffy sighed and leaned her head on Spike’s shoulder. He closed his arm around her firmly.

“I can’t believe he had someone spy on me and he just now decided to make his presence known.” She raised her head and looked at him, tears running down her face. “Why didn’t he want me, Spike?”

Spike shook his head and wiped her tears away with his thumb. “He’s a bloody idiot. Don’t listen to anything he said, Buffy. He doesn’t know you.”

She nodded, feeling slightly better with his words. She was about to respond, when someone cleared their throat.

They looked up together. Joyce stood in the doorway

“I think we need to talk,” she said, moving into the room.

They both sighed. This conversation had been inevitable.

Spike took her hand in his, prepared for anything.

“How long have you been seeing each other?”

Buffy took a deep breath. “It’s been a little over a month.”

Joyce nodded calmly. “Were you planning on telling us?”

Buffy nodded as well. “We were going to tell you today, actually. It was killing me keeping this a secret from you, but I knew you wouldn’t take it well.”

Joyce released the breath out that she was holding. “You two have practically grown up together. We have been a family for so long and I always thought you only saw each other as siblings.”

Spike gave Buffy’s hand a squeeze. “We did, Joyce. We’re just not little kids anymore. As you get older, feelings tend to develop. I always felt this way for Buffy; it just took me so long to realize it.”

“So, this is serious then?”

The two blondes exchanged looks and nodded.

“Yeah, it’s pretty serious. I love him, Mom.”

Spike smiled at her and turned back to Joyce. “I love her, too. I would never do anything to hurt her.”

Joyce knew sincerity when she saw it, so she nodded again in agreement. “I know you won’t. This is just a lot to take in, but you’re right. You two aren’t little kids anymore; I’m finally starting to realize that. I just want you to be careful.”

They agreed.

“We’ll be fine.”

Joyce graced her daughter with a smile. Despite her words, it was hard to believe that she wasn’t a little girl anymore. “Well, I’m sure Rupert would want to talk to both of you when you’re ready. He’s just concerned, but I think he’ll be okay with it. I just want you both to be happy. If you’re happy with each other, then I accept it.”

Buffy smiled in return and gave her a hug. “Thank you, Mom. That means a lot to us.”

Joyce held her daughter a little while longer before letting her go, then giving Spike the same treatment. She released him after a few seconds. “I love you both very much. I was so proud of you tonight, Buffy. I know how hard it must have been to see your father after all this time. You proved that you can handle yourself in a bad situation. I know that you’re not my little girl anymore.”

Buffy’s eyes welled with tears again. “I’ll always be your little girl. That will never change.”

Joyce gave her a watery smile. “I’m so glad to hear that.” She hugged her daughter one more time, then pulled away and headed to the door. “I better go check on Rupert. You kids should get some sleep.”

They both nodded.

Joyce then thought of something else and looked back at Buffy. She had a feeling she would regret asking her next question. “You weren’t really exercising, were you?”

Buffy looked mortified now.

Spike couldn’t stop himself from laughing, which earned him a slap on the arm.

Joyce sighed. “Never mind. I don’t even want to know.” She walked out of the room, shaking her head.

Buffy released a breath and looked at Spike, who had calmed down a little.

“That went pretty well.”

He agreed. “Yeah, but we still have my dad to talk to. We can at least wait until tomorrow for that lecture.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek as they reclined on the bed. In a few quick minutes, they were asleep.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike walked downstairs together the next morning, and were greeted by Giles, who was sitting in the kitchen. Alone, as Joyce had left early for work.

He looked up when they walked in. It didn’t appear that he had gotten much sleep. “Take a seat.”

They obeyed in concert.

Giles took off his glasses. “I have spoken with Joyce and she doesn’t seem to be too worried about this, so I have agreed to accept it. You both mean a lot to me and all I want is your happiness.” He took Buffy’s hand in his. “You are a dear girl, Buffy. I know that you have been through a lot and you deserve some happiness in your life; I would never want to take that away from you. I honestly don’t think my son could be with anyone better.”

Buffy felt choked up as she hugged her surrogate father.

Spike smiled at the display.

“I love you, Giles.”

He held her tighter and willed himself to not get teary. “I love you, too.”

Buffy pulled away after a moment. Giles then glanced at Spike and patted him on the back. “You take care of her.”

Spike nodded. “You don’t have to worry about that.”

Ecstatic that their parents were so accepting, Buffy and Spike left the house that morning with a new, shared bounce in their steps. And once they were outside, Spike couldn’t keep himself from giving her a long, open kiss.

They didn’t have to be secretive anymore. They would finally feel like a real couple. They were smiling as they both made their way over to Spike’s car, then got in and drove off to the school.
Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 12

There was a knock on the front door later that night, and Giles went to answer it. He smiled when he saw the dark haired woman visitor.

“Hello, Jenny. Please come in.” He moved out of the way to let her into the house.

She graced him with a smile and complied.

Giles closed the door behind her and led her to the living room, where his family was waiting. He smiled at them. “I would like you all to meet, Jenny Calendar. She’s an old friend of mine.” He turned back to their guest. “This is my wife, Joyce, and my step-daughter Buffy,” he continued, pointing at each of them. “And you have already met William.”

Jenny gazed at the young man and nodded. “I see he’s really grown up. It’s nice to meet all of you. Rupert talks about you all the time.”

Joyce smiled, liking the woman immediately.

They sat and spent the rest of the time getting to know each other. Jenny and Joyce became instant friends and exchanged phone numbers.

Before she left, Jenny thanked them all for having her over and gave Giles a hug. “I hope to see you again.”

He nodded. “Yes. Feel free to stop by whenever you’re in town.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

After she was gone, Joyce walked over to her husband. “She seems really nice, Rupert.”

Giles placed a soft kiss on her lips. “That she is. I’m glad you two got along so well. I knew you would like her.”

Joyce agreed.

Spike stood up and made his way over to the door. “Well, I should really get going now,” he said, giving Buffy a kiss on the cheek. He was gone the next second.

Buffy glanced at her mother and Giles. She could tell that they wanted to spend some time alone. She stood and headed upstairs.

Giles and Joyce barely noticed.


* * * * *


The next day, Buffy was sitting in class, trying to listen to what Angel was saying. She found that she was too busy staring at Spike, who was scribbling something down in his notebook.

Spike looked up and met her eyes. He gave her a smile and licked his lips.

She really wanted the class to end.

Buffy was relieved when Angel finally dismissed everyone and quickly began to gather her belongings. She suddenly looked back at Spike’s desk and this time found another blonde woman there talking to him. Buffy felt a stab of jealousy when she saw the woman put her hand on Spike’s arm. She took a deep breath and walked over to them. “Hey, Spike,” she greeted once she reached him.

The woman glared at her. “Excuse me, we were kinda talking.”

Buffy matched her glare with one of her own. “Oh. I just wanted to tell him to get home quick.” She turned to Spike and said, “I have on those ‘knickers’ you like. Try not to rip this pair?”

The woman looked back at Spike, who was grinning like an idiot. She then shook her head and left the classroom.

“Slut,” Buffy hissed. “Making moves on the TA in class. She should so get busted for that.”

Spike laughed as he collected the rest of his things. “Yeah, but she’s not sleeping with the TA,” he replied with a wink.

Buffy gave him a stern look. “She better not, either.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it. You’re the only girl I want.”

“I better be.”

Once their things were collected, they headed out of the classroom, side-by-side.

“I like that you were jealous.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I was so not jealous.”

Spike wasn’t convinced. “Sure you weren’t.” He paused when he noticed a nearby closet and guided her over to it.

“You can’t wait until we get back to your apartment?” she wondered after he yanked her inside.

Spike shook his head. “No. I need you now. You still have three more classes to get through. At least we have a little time before the next one,” he explained, attacking her mouth with a bruising kiss.

Buffy whimpered and clutched at him, returning his kiss with just as much passion.

Spike pulled away when oxygen became an issue and kneeled down in front of her. He had to taste her. He lifted up her skirt and slipped her panties off, shoving them into his pocket. “These only get in the way. And see, I didn’t rip them.” He didn’t waste any time and plunged his tongue into her wet core.

Buffy gasped at the wonderful invasion as she felt his tongue at her most pleasurable spot.

“God, you taste so bloody good,” he claimed, lapping at her juices.

Buffy grabbed his head, pushing his tongue further into her pussy.

He pulled away after a few seconds and stood up.

She was panting. “You’re really good at that.”

Spike grinned cheekily. “I’ve had lots of experience.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and figured he wasn’t being serious. She pulled her skirt down, then touched his chest as she smiled. “I think it’s your turn now,” she responded huskily.

Spike didn’t know what she was talking about until she dropped to her knees. Then his eyes bulged when he realized what she was going to do.

Buffy unzipped his pants and took his cock out. She licked her lips and started to stroke him with her hands. She placed a kiss on the tip of his penis and then slowly took him into her mouth. She used her tongue to lick the cum that was leaking out.

Spike clenched his fists at his side as he enjoyed the best blow job of his life. His hands found her head down and thrust deeper into her mouth, being careful not to choke her. “Jesus, Buffy. Suck me harder,” he managed to get out.

She was happy to oblige.

Spike felt like he was about to burst as Buffy drew more of him in. He couldn’t hold off any longer and came in her mouth.

Buffy pulled away and swallowed every drop. She licked her lips and smiled at him. “Salty,” she said and stood up.

Spike gazed at her in awe. “You’re bloody amazing, you know that?”

Buffy blushed a little, which he found adorable, particularly after everything they’d done.

“You’re not so bad yourself.”

Spike then tucked himself back in his pants and grabbed her hand, peeking out of the closet to see that the hallway was empty.

They both made their way out and off campus to spend more time together, until their next class.
Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
Sorry to disappoint, but I’ve pretty much done all the angst I’m going to for this fiction. This was supposed to be more of a fluffy story and hardly any angst. I figured we could all use a break from that, I know I could. It’s sad to say, but this story will only have a few more chapters. I can never manage to make a story too long. I think it’s better to end something when if feels right, instead of carrying on when you don’t even have any more ideas for it. This was a remake of another story I did and I’m surprised that it turned out this well. I'm also sorry if it doesn't seem that believable, I like to make things easier. This is an AU Fantasy, so I think it's allowed to be somewhat out of character. I should say this before I get killed, but the character of Jessica is based on my friend. I was originally going to put Anya in it, but I decided to put my friend in it instead to shut her up. She’s pretty much in love with Xander and I like to make people happy. Sorry to anyone who’s an Anya fan. I really do love to write her. I just couldn’t really fit her in this. Okay, done now. Thanks again for the reviews=)
Chapter 13

Buffy was out at the Bronze with her friends later that night, where she finally came clean about her relationship.

They were shocked by her news.

“You mean to tell me that you have been dating Spike?” Willow demanded.

Buffy only nodded.

Willow couldn’t believe it.

“I so knew you liked him. How do you do it? You get like all the hot guys. What’s your secret and can I have it?” Jessica wondered.

Buffy laughed and shook her head. “There’s no secret, things just happen. Besides, I thought you were with Xander now. You don’t think he’s hot?”

Jessica nodded. “Of course I think Xander’s hot. He’s quite the amazing kisser, too. I’m just saying that you always seem to get the guys that all the girls go crazy over. Now you’re dating Spike. I so envy you right now.”

They seemed to be taking this really well, considering that Buffy and Spike grew up together and a lot of people would consider them to be actual siblings and not step-siblings.

Buffy only smiled and took a sip of her diet coke.

Spike joined them a few minutes later “Hello, ladies,” he said with a smile, giving Buffy a kiss on the lips.

Willow and Jessica just smiled as though automatically realizing how cute they were together.

“Do you wanna dance?” he asked her.

Buffy was surprised that he would actually want to dance. She only smiled and nodded.

Spike took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. And they moved slowly to the music.

“See, you’re not so bad,” she teased

“It helps that it’s a slow song.”

She agreed at that, and rested her head against his chest. Spike kissed her crown, trailing his fingers down her back.

“I’ve dreamt about this for so long,” he whispered in her ear.

Buffy glanced up in confusion.

“Having you in my arms like this,” he explained. “I never thought it could happen.”

Touched, she pressed a soft kiss to his lips. “Sometimes dreams come true,” she replied.

Spike held her closer as they continued their dance.


* * * * *


A few minutes later, they were sitting at their table by themselves.

Buffy turned away to look out on the dance floor and immediately noticed a familiar dark haired woman dancing very seductively with another woman. “Wow, is that Faith?”

Spike turned as well to see what she was staring at. He nodded once he recognized the brunette. “Yeah, that would be her,” he replied with hardly any interest.

“It’s like they’re having sex instead of dancing. You think that’s the girl she dumped you for?” She felt bad when she noticed the look on his face. “Sorry, but if it helps, I think she had a lot more fun with you. I remember that one time I walked in on you guys. Really wish I didn’t.”

Spike smiled and looked back at the dance floor. Faith was now making out with the girl.

“They seem really happy.”

Spike nodded in agreement. “Well, that’s good for her,” he replied and took a sip of his Bourbon.

A few minutes later, Faith then noticed and pulled her dance partner over.

Buffy got Spike’s attention by elbowing him. He looked up just in time to see both girls make their way over to them.

Faith smiled in greeting. “Hey, guys. I haven’t seen you in a while,” she said.

Spike rolled his eyes. “Yeah, think we saw quite a bit of you out there.”

Buffy kicked him under the table. “How have you been?” she asked in a nicer tone.

Faith shrugged. “Five by five.” She turned to the brunette at her side, “This is my girlfriend, Kennedy.”

Buffy nodded and smiled at the other girl. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Kennedy nodded as well, then focused on Spike. “It’s nice to see you again, Spike.”

Buffy wondered how she knew him.

He only nodded and lifted his glass. “Likewise,” he stated and took a long drink.

Faith noticed the tension between them and quickly grabbed Kennedy’s hand. “We’re gonna go. It was nice to see you guys again,” she said, pulling her girlfriend away.

Buffy looked at Spike, who seemed to be avoiding her gaze.

“So, how do you know her?”

Spike took a deep breath before he glanced back at her. “She was the girl that Faith brought over one night. I didn’t know that she was the one that Faith broke up with me for, though.”

Buffy took in what he was saying. While she really didn’t want to ask her next question, her curiosity would not be denied. “You slept with her? You actually had a threesome?”

Spike nodded. “It was only that one time and I hated it.” There was a pause. “We’re okay, right?” he asked with fear in his voice.

Buffy gave him a small smile. “It was in the past. We both did things that we’re not proud of. We’re together now and that’s all that matters.”

Spike sighed in relief and planted a kiss on her lips. “Things are going to be different from now on, Buffy. I’m not the same man I used to be. You’ve changed me for the better. You know that?”

Buffy nodded. “I feel the same about you.”

They both sat in silence after that, not knowing what else to say.

Buffy began perusing the room again, her eyes avoiding the dance floor and flicking over at the bar. She noticed Angel, accompanied with a young girl.

Spike followed her gaze. The two seemed to be having an argument.

“That can’t be his fiancée. She looks like she’s fifteen.”

Spike shrugged his shoulders.

The girl then tried to walk away, but Angel grabbed her arm to try and stop her from leaving.

Buffy grew concerned and turned back to Spike. “I’m gonna see what’s going on. I’ll be right back,” she said and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then headed over to the bar. Bits and pieces of their conversation floated over as she got closer.

“I’m not going to tell you again, Dawn. You can’t just walk away every time we have a fight.”

The girl rolled her eyes.

Buffy cleared her throat.

Angel turned to look at her.

“Hey, just wanted to see if everything was okay over here,” she said.

Angel sighed and nodded. “Yeah, nothing I haven’t handled before. This is Dawn, my sister. I wasn’t exactly happy to find her here when she said she would be at a friend’s house,” he explained, giving the young girl a look.

She chose to ignore it. “I’m sick of you treating me like a kid all the time. I’m sixteen-years-old. I wasn’t even drinking or anything.”

Angel shook his head, trying to stay calm. “That’s not the point. You lied to me and you came here without permission. Now, go outside and get in the car. We’re going home.”

Dawn glared at him. “Stop trying to act like my father!” she yelled, then ran by him and out of the Bronze.

Angel sighed again and watched her go. “Sorry about that. She’s a handful.”

Buffy nodded in understanding. “If you don’t mind me asking, where are your parents?”

A saddened look befell his face. “They died a few years ago. She’s been acting up ever since it happened. I’ve had to take care of her on my own and it hasn’t been easy.”

“I’m sorry, but I’m sure things will get easier. She’s just at a hard age right now.”

Angel nodded and flashed a small smile. “I guess I should get going. I’ll see you in class, Buffy.” He was about to walk away, when Buffy stopped him.

“Hey, why don’t you come over to my house on Saturday?”

He raised his eyebrows.

Buffy knew that she would have to clarify more than that. “You should come over for dinner and bring Dawn with you. Maybe I could talk to her or something. Unless you think it would be too weird because I’m your student.”

Angel smiled and shook his head. “No, that actually sounds good. We’ve had take out every night this week, so something different might help.”

“Great, I’m sure my parents won’t mind. You can even bring your fiancée.”

“That’s nice of you to offer, but Cordy’s going out of town this weekend. So, it would just be me and Dawn,” he explained.

She nodded. “That’s fine; I guess I’ll give you the address in class.”

“Thanks, I’ll see you later.”

Buffy nodded again and watched him walk away, before returning back to Spike’s side.
Chapter 14 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 14

Angel arrived on Saturday night right on time.

Buffy noticed that Dawn was standing next to him with a sour look on her face. She moved out of the way to let them into the house, closing the door once they were inside. “I’m glad you guys could make it.”

Angel nodded. “Thanks for having us over.”

Joyce then came down the stairs and smiled at her guests. “I’m Joyce, Buffy’s mother,” she said and held out her hand to Angel.

“I’m Angel and this is Dawn.”

Joyce smiled at the girl, who seemed to avoid her gaze. Buffy had told her about the poor girl losing her parents and she knew that it had to be a difficult thing to go through at such a young age. She was about to say something else when the front door opened and Spike and Giles walked in.

“I will never be getting in that bloody death machine again. I’m surprised I managed to survive.” Giles stated to an obviously upset Spike.

“Hey, that’s my baby you’re talking about. She’s a classic.”

Buffy rolled her eyes when she realized what they were talking about. “Uh oh, did Giles talk bad about the Desoto? Take it from me, Giles. Don’t insult his car. You’ll never hear the end of it.”

Spike glared at her and took off his coat.

Giles did the same, then noticed their guests. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize we had company. I guess we are a bit late,” he said, giving his son a look.

Spike just rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch.

Giles held his hand out to Angel. “I’m Rupert Giles.”

Angel nodded, accepting the gesture with a grin. “It’s nice to meet you.”

The introductions were made and Joyce then motioned Giles into the kitchen. “Come on, Rupert. I could use your help,” she said and led him away.

Buffy and the others sat down on the couch as they waited for dinner to be ready.


* * * * *


They all finished with dinner later that night.

“Let me help you, Mrs. Giles. It’s the least I can do.” Angel said, as Joyce began clearing off the table.

She shook her head as she turned to carry a handful of plates into the kitchen. “That won’t be necessary. You are the guest after all,” she replied. Then, coyly, she gestured to Giles, who was obediently climbing to his feet to help. “Besides, I have my man-servant.”

Giles smirked and followed her into the kitchen; Spike was right behind him.

Dawn then let out a yawn, rising to her feet. “I think I’m gonna get some fresh air.”

Angel only sighed as he watched his sister head for the front door.

Buffy stood up as well. “I’ll be right back,” she commented with a warm smile. She then walked outside to join Dawn, and found the girl sitting on the steps.

“It’s a nice night,” she said, taking a seat next to her.

Dawn remained silent.

Buffy pursed her lips and decided to be direct. “I’m sorry about your parents.”

The girl shrugged, but at least she spoke this time. “It happens; they’re most likely in a better place.”

“I know it must hurt. You were probably really close to them.”

Dawn took a breath and finally looked at Buffy. “I really miss them. Angel doesn’t understand. He doesn’t even act like their deaths meant anything to him. I never even saw him cry. So, I figured that I shouldn’t either. That maybe I would be weak if I did.”

Buffy shook her head. “I don’t think that’s true. There’s nothing wrong with crying. It shows that you really care and everyone has to do it once in a while. It’s not good to keep everything inside. I’m sure Angel wanted to cry a million times, but he just didn’t know how. It’s sometimes harder for guys. Maybe he wanted to be strong for you.”

“I know he’s trying. He’s a really good brother and I know taking care of me has to be hard. I just figured that if I do all of these things and if I act a certain way, then it wouldn’t hurt so much.”

“I think you should talk to him about this. I can tell how much he loves you. Don’t shut him out. You both need each other right now.”

Dawn was quiet for a second, then graced Buffy with a tiny smile. “Thanks,” she said.

That was all they said. They settled into a comfortable, companionable silence.

“So, your step-brother’s pretty hot,” Dawn said a few seconds later.

Buffy smiled again and tossed the girl a sly glance. “I happen to think so, too.”


* * * * *


Buffy and Dawn entered the house a little while later, and found Giles and Joyce were still in the kitchen. Spike and Angel, meanwhile, were chatting in the living room.

Angel stood up when he saw the girls.

Dawn took a deep breath and walked over to her brother, tears shining in her eyes. “I’m sorry for giving you such a hard time. I know I can be a pain, but I just really miss them.”

Angel nodded, unwittingly choked up, and wrapped his arms around his sister. “I miss them, too. It’s okay to miss them, Dawn. We just have to be able to talk about it.”

She nodded against his chest and pulled away to look at him. “I think I’m ready to talk now.”

Angel smiled at her, then turned his smile on Buffy. “Thank you,” he told her.

“Don’t mention it.”

They left a little while after that to do some serious talking when they got home.

Buffy sat next to Spike on the couch.

He put his arm around her. “You really are an amazing woman.”

Buffy smiled, touched. “I do what I can.” She rested her head on his shoulder.

He held her tighter and kissed the top of her head.

Giles and Joyce came out of the kitchen to find them like that. They gave each other a smile at how sweet the two of them looked together. They decided to give the couple some privacy and went back into the kitchen.
Chapter 15 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 15

Buffy found herself back at the Bronze a few nights later, feeling better than she had in a long while. She loved that her family and friends knew about her relationship with Spike and that they were all okay with it. She felt better knowing that she didn’t have to hide anymore. She was out with Jessica, having the time of her life on the dance floor. She wished Willow and Tara could have been there, but they decided to stay in and study instead. Buffy and Jessica were in their own little world, when someone came up behind Jessica and wrapped their arms around her waist.

Jessica turned around; it was a man she didn’t recognize. He was big and looked to be in his thirties. She moved away from him.

He flashed a twisted smirk. “Come on, baby. I was just about to have some fun.”

She took another step away from him. “Sorry, I don’t really feel like dancing with anyone right now,” she said shakily.

The man didn’t take the hint and moved closer. “Where’s the fun in that? I wanna finish that dance. You feel so good.” He trailed his fingers down her arm.

Jessica shivered.

Buffy rushed to her friend’s rescue when she was saw what was happening. “She said she didn’t want to dance. Why don’t you just get out of here?”

The man turned his cold eyes on Buffy. “I don’t remember asking you, blondie. You’ll have your turn.” He reverted his focus to Jessica, grabbing her arms and pulling her against him. “Come on, sweetheart. I’ll show you a night you’ll never forget.”

Jessica began to struggle, but he was stronger than her and her efforts hurt.

Buffy pushed at the guy, causing him to lose his grasp.

“Leave her alone,” she spat.

He glared at her. “You annoying little bitch!” he yelled and stormed over to Buffy, looking ready to hit her.

“Hey, I really hope we don’t have a problem here.”

Buffy smiled and sighed in relief when she noticed Xander.

“I think you need to leave the ladies alone.”

The man didn’t look happy about the interference. “Who the hell are you? This doesn’t concern you, buddy.”

Xander stepped up to him. “It does when it involves my friends,” he replied, surprised at the confidence in his voice.

“I only wanted to dance with the bitch,” he retorted and pointed at Jessica. “I don’t see the problem in that.”

Xander felt like pounding him in the face, but managed to keep his cool. “That’s my girl you’re talking about. I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t call her that. You need to leave if you’re going to cause trouble.”

The man stood in Xander’s face. “Yeah, what are you gonna do if I don’t?”

Xander clenched his fists at his side. He’d dealt with bullies like this in high school all of the time. He would always take their abuse, but he wasn’t in high school anymore. “If you refuse to leave, then I’m just gonna have to get physical.”

He laughed heartily. “You and what army?”

Xander didn’t know what to say to that, but someone else showed up to lend a helping hand.

“That would be me. We don’t have a problem here, do we?”

Xander turned to see Spike, who glared at the man before him.

The man suddenly reared in fear. “Sorry, Spike. I didn’t realize you knew them.”

Spike nodded. “Caught the whole show, Tom. I must say that I’m not amused.” He found Buffy and grabbed her hand, pulling her next to him. “I could be wrong here, but did I hear you call my girl an annoying bitch?”

Tom’s eyes bulged out. “I didn’t know she was your girl.”

Spike gave him a look that could kill. “I think you need to treat ladies with a little more respect, or we could have a problem. I want you to apologize to her.”

Tom obviously was going to have a hard time saying that, but the look on Spike’s face managed to convince him. “Right, I’m sorry,” he said in a rush.

Spike nodded again, even though it was a weak apology. “Now, I want you to apologize to Jessica for being too rough with her.”

Tom glanced at Jessica and sighed. “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have grabbed you like that.”

“See,” Spike said with a nod, “that wasn’t so hard. Now we’re communicating. I want you to get out of here and don’t show your face again, unless you plan on behaving yourself. Do I make myself clear?”

Tom agreed and rapidly ran out of the club, not bothering to look back.

Spike just grinned.

Xander then hit him on the back. “That was awesome, Spike. He seemed to be really scared of you. How do you even know that guy?” he wondered.

“It’s a long story; just know that he won’t be messing with any of you again.”

Xander nodded and turned to Jessica, who was still shaken up. “You okay?”

She looked at him and gave him a smile. “Yeah, I am now. Thanks for sticking up for me.”

Xander smiled in return and put his arm around her. “It was nothing, no one hurts my girl,” he claimed, placing a quick kiss on her lips. “Why don’t we go somewhere a little more private?”

Jessica flashed him a bigger smile that time. “Yeah, good idea,” she said, pulling him away to a secluded area.

Buffy watched them go before turning back to her boyfriend. “You just keep on surprising me.”

Spike grinned. “There’s much you don’t know about me,” he told her with a wink, then walked away.

Buffy stared after him and realized that he was right, but that just made things even more interesting.
Chapter 16 by TammyAsh666
Chapter 16

Spike pulled out of her just seconds after Buffy screamed her release. They were both breathing heavily. He rolled onto his side and tugged her with him, encouraging her to rest her head against his sweaty chest.

A month had passed, and if it was possible they grew even more in love with each other each day.

“Good idea to come here, love. Mum and Dad would never be able to look at us again if they heard you scream like that.”

“It totally helps that your place has the better bed,” Buffy said, stretching happily. “This just keeps getting better and better.”

Spike smiled down at her. “It gets better with practice.”

Buffy laughed and ran her fingers over his chest, then looked up at him and grinned. “You ready to go again?”

Spike raised his eyebrows. “Are you serious?” he wondered in awe.

She nodded and tossed her legs over his waist, straddling him. “I’m definitely serious. We’re nowhere near finished.”

He smiled and trailed his fingers down her stomach. “Just what did you have in mind?”

She wrapped her fingers around his cock instead of answering him. He closed his eyes at the feel of her stroking him. Buffy then positioned his hard shaft to her opening. She moved up a little, then impaled herself on his cock.

Spike opened his eyes when he was once again inside of her. This was a new position for them. “Gonna steer, love?”

“I was hoping you would tell me.”

She was moaning as she started to move on top of him, driving his cock deeper into her.

Spike grabbed the edge of the bed and tried to make this last as long as he could. “Bloody hell, Buffy. That’s it, baby. Feel so bloody good. Ride me harder, sweetheart.”

Buffy couldn’t deny him anything. She threw her head back and started to fuck him harder. She pounded him into the mattress; their moans and screams could be heard for miles.

Spike couldn’t hold off anymore and exploded into her pussy, triggering her own orgasm. Buffy released a loud scream and leaned forward, biting into his shoulder.

Spike was panting, but he was hardly through with her. He seized her forearms and dragged her up the length of his body, moaning slightly when his cock slipped from her pussy, but eagerly bringing her crotch to his mouth. He inhaled her sweet scent, then buried his tongue deep inside and lapped at her juices; her juices that were now mixed with his.

Buffy cried out at the wonderful invasion as she felt him eat her out.

He licked to another orgasm before coaxing her back down his body, until she was tucked into his side.

Buffy was beyond exhausted now. “I think I actually saw stars,” she panted.

Spike laughed. “Mission accomplished, then.” He pulled her closer to him and kissed the top of her head. “Sleep now. Plenty more fun tomorrow.”

Buffy smiled and closed her eyes, letting sleep claim her.

Spike watched her for a little while longer. He then shut his eyes and joined her in slumber.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike were out picnicking at the beach the next day. All she had to do was show up and eat, which were two things that she was very good at. However, they’d hardly touched the food because they were too busy making out. They had to pull away to breathe every few minutes, but always ended up diving in for more smoochies.

After successfully managing to break their lips apart, Buffy smiled and then turned her attention to the kids that were playing in the ocean. She noticed a little boy in the distance chasing a little girl and it reminded her so much of her and Spike when they were younger. She turned back to look at him, with a serious expression on her face.

Spike wondered what was wrong, but he didn’t have to wonder for long.

“Do you ever think about the future?”

He was clearly not expecting that. “Sometimes, why do you ask?”

Buffy shrugged and glanced back out at the water. “Do you think about having kids?”

“Don’t you think it’s a bit soon to be thinking about that?”

Buffy shook her head and looked back at him. “I want kids, Spike. You don’t know how upset I was when I lost my baby. I know I was only fifteen and way too young to be a mother. Not to mention the fact that the father was a complete asshole, but I think I wanted that baby more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life. I’m not saying I want kids now, but I definitely do sometime in the near future. I need to know that it’s something you would want, too.”

Spike could see how much it meant to her and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. “I definitely want children with you, Buffy. When that time comes, I’ll be there for you through everything. I will never leave you.”

Buffy was surprised he knew that was her biggest fear. The fear of him leaving. She should have known. Spike knew her better than anyone. Her eyes blurred with tears. “You promise?”

Spike nodded and kissed her forehead. “I promise, love. You’re stuck with me.”

She sighed in relief and threw her arms around his neck.

Spike wrapped himself into her embrace, holding her tight. When the silence became too thick, he cleared his throat and spoke again. “You know what usually comes before kids, right?”

Buffy pulled away to look at him, with the confusion evident on her face. “You mean marriage?”

Spike nodded again and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal an elegant diamond ring.

Buffy gasped when she saw it and gazed into his eyes.

“That’s exactly what I mean. I can’t imagine my life without you in it, Buffy. I want to spend every moment of my existence with you. Will you do the honor of being my wife and making me the happiest man on earth?”

It didn’t take long for her tears to stream down her face now. She never would have expected this; definitely not so soon. She knew that she’d finally found the man she could spend the rest of her life with. There was no doubt what her answer would be. “Yes. Of course I’ll marry you.”

Spike broke out into a huge smile and took the ring out of the box, sliding it onto her finger. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the ring. He looked into her eyes. “I know you’re not ready yet. There’s no hurry. We can wait until you’re done with college. Just you wearing that ring now is enough for me.”

Buffy smiled and glanced down at the ring. “It’s so beautiful.”

Spike agreed. “Yeah, it belonged to my mum.”

She was stunned and quickly looked back up at him, but he wasn’t finished.

“She gave it to me before she died. She told me to give it to the woman that would steal my heart one day,” he explained shyly, avoiding her eyes.

She cupped his cheek, coaxing her eyes back to hers. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too,” he choked adoringly.

They shared a sweet, loving kiss. Spike wrapped his arms around her as they looked back out at the kids playing in the water.

Buffy smiled and thought about what her mother and Giles would say, but they could wait for that. Right now, she just wanted to enjoy spending time with her fiancée. She just looked at him as he watched the children, knowing that he would make a wonderful husband and father. She finally had everything that she has ever wanted. Life couldn’t possibly get any better than this.

The End


Yes, we have come to the end. I hope it wasn't too cheesy or anything. I really wasn’t sure how to end this. I guess it's best that I don't continue anyway, it seems like ya'll have lost interest. Or you're just reading and not reviewing, which leads me to believe that it's not very good. Anyway, thanks to everyone that did review. Your comments were much appreciated=)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12953