In-a-gadda-da-vida by GoldenBuffy
Summary: In response to challenge #42 by Gothchick at Bloodshedverse. Buffy decides to dress up as something else for Halloween, instead of a Victorian Lady. What will happen when Spike crosses her path?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8123 Read: 9739 Published: 07/31/2005 Updated: 08/03/2005
Chapter 1 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
This fic may not be for everyone. I have some blood play in here, both with vampires and humans, there is also some BD/SM. Not everyone enjoy reading things like that, so if this is not your cup of tea, PLEASE DO NOT READ! The time you spend reading this could have gone to a fic you liked. And leaving me a review that basically tells me my story sucks, and you don't like it, is wasting both my time and yours. So again, before you read, this it contains material that some will not fine enjoyable. Thank You ^_^
Disclaimer: I own nothing Joss owns them all. I only sneak them out from time to time, to play naughty games with them.
In response to challenge #42 by Gothchick at Bloodshedverse. Buffy decides to dress up as something else for Halloween, instead of a Victorian Lady. What will happen when Spike crosses her path?

What you’ve never been there, for shame! What are you waiting for… go Bloodshedverse.



Rules for the challenge will be posted at the end of the fic!

A/N Ok I took from the script, but believe me, I will veer off after. Title and song by Iron Butterfly.

Thanks to Neo, Jeanie, and MarzBar for betaing!


~*~*~*~*~

In-a-gadda-da-vida



In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey,
Don't you know that I love you?
In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby,
Don't you know that I'll always be true?
And take my hand?

Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land?

Please take my hand!
Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand?

Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land?

Please take my hand!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter One


“What’d you get?” Buffy asked glancing at her redheaded friend.

“A time-honored classic,” Willow chirped holding up a ghost costume.

Buffy frowned, turning to face her friend taking the offending costume from her grasp.

“Okay, Will, can I give you a little friendly advice?” She questioned looking her in the eyes.

Willow frowned, “It’s not spooky enough?”

Buffy stopped a moment pondering on how to explain her idea to Willow. Sighing she opened her mouth, “It’s just… you’re never gonna get noticed if you keep hiding.” Stopping she flashed a reassuring smile then continued.

“You’re missing the whole point of Halloween.”

Willow beamed, “Free candy!”

Buffy rolled her eyes, releasing a small sigh in mini frustration. How was she supposed to get her sort of uptight, and shy friend to understand.

“It’s come as you aren’t night. The perfect chance for a girl to get all sexy and wild with no repercussions.”

“Oh… I don’t get wild. Wild on me equals spaz,” Willow finished with a slight whimper.

“Don’t underestimate yourself. You’ve got it in you.” She said sending a reassuring smile towards the petite computer geek.

Willow looked over her shoulder as a small grin played upon her lips.

“Hey Xander!”

Xander walked over to the two girls with a something in his hand.

“What’d you get?” Willow commented pointing to the boy’s hand.

Xander placing his black plastic toy microphone on display. Showing it off like a price is right model.

“That’s not a costume.” Buffy announced pointing at the mic.

Xander pegged Buffy with a “yeah what ever” look, then turned to face Willow.

“I got fatigues from an Army surplus at home. Call me the two dollar costume king, baby!” He finished with a smirk.

“Hey look, Xander…” Buffy paused as he thrust the object at her for her to speak into, “I’m… really sorry about this morning.”

“Do you mind, I’m trying to repress,” Xander said retracting the mic, placing it back into his bag.

“Okay, then I promise, from now on I’ll let you get pummeled.” She finished by giving him a tight hug, which he returned.

‘Thank you,” Xander spoke it into Buffy’s shoulder. “Okay, y’know, actually I think I could’ve t…”

Buffy didn’t give Xander time to finish, as her attention was dragged from him to a dress off towards the corner of the room. She slowly started towards it.

“Hello! That was our touching reconciliation moment there.” Xander protested to her retreating back.

“I’m sorry, it’s just… Look at this,” she said fingering the lush material of the beautiful dress.

“It’s amazing.” Cooed Willow as she made to stand next to the slayer.

Xander wrinkled his nose, “Too bulky. I prefer my women in spandex.”

Ethan noticed the trio fingering the dress. But before he could make his way over to them Buffy relinquished the hold she had on it. Turning she sighed.

“There’s no way I can afford this.” Pouting as she glanced around the store.

“Halloween is the time for you to be the not you,” Buffy reiterated picking up some false vampire teeth and fake blood. “And what better way to showcase it than this.”

The blonde held up the items as Xander and Willow started to laugh.

“Very tongue and cheek, Buffster.”

“Hey, look who’s talking surplus man.” She fired back with mirth to her voice.

“Damn straight.” Xander replied puffing out his chest.

Buffy turned back to Willow, “Ok, I’m picking out your costume. None of this.” She tossed the ghost sheet back onto a shelf.

Ethan hardly could contain his glee as he watched Buffy riffle through the remaining costumes. She couldn’t have picked a better prize; yes, he was hoping she’d choose the dress. But vampire teeth, it was too perfect.

“Hey I’ll catch you guys later. Gonna go spiffy up for tonight.” Xander tossed over his shoulder headed out the door.

Buffy retrieved Willow’s costume making a b-line to the register paying for the items.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike stood with an intent gaze directed towards the television, studying the graceful moves executed by the Slayer.

“You see that? The way she stakes him with that thing? That’s what’s called resourceful. Rewind it again,” he commanded his minion.

Drusilla flowed into the room clutching Mss. Edith to her side.

“Mss. Edith is hungry, she wants her cake.”

Spike turned to his sire, her lip in a small pout. Unable to resist he captured the protruding flesh between his teeth, nibbling on it with blunt teeth.

“Why does my Spike waste such time with this thing? Does he not love his wicked one?” She purred starring into his blue eyes.

“Ahh baby, you know I love you. But I gotta study the bird luv. Once the slayer is out of the way you can have free rein of Sunnyhell. And we can get you all well again.”

Spike placed a tender kiss atop of the insane vampiress’ head.

A mischievous gleam sparkled in her eyes as a smile tugged at her lips, “I have a secret.” Drusilla sang twirling around the room, her dress fanning out beneath her like a sea of red and white.

“Really? My pet have a vision?”

Stopping Dru lifted Mss. Edith in the air, “Do you know what I miss? Tiny children screaming for their mummy’s.”

“I know you do sweets, and the sooner you talk to me, I’ll know the slayer’s weakness and she’ll be… gone.”

“Tonight!”

“Tonight? Tonight what, Dru?” He questioned with a puzzled look.

Drusilla stalked over to the blonde vampire, placing her hand on his muscular arm.

“Tonight sunshine shall be placed behind the moon, and Daddy will cry. With you being mine no more.” The raven-haired beauty finished with a whimper.

~*~*~*~*~

Ethan entered the room behind the store and kneeled before the statue of Janus. Clutching his hands together he winched in pain. Smiling a bit he pulled his hands apart, looking at the red liquid that flowed from the inflicted wound.

“The world that has denied thee,…” he chanted as he dipped his middle finger into his left palm, spreading the sticky fluid over his left eye.

“The peace that ignores thee,…” Ethan repeated the action, except it was the right eye he covered with the blood.

“…thou corrupt.” He smeared the blood across his forehead.

“Chaos. I remain, as ever, thy faithful, degenerate son.”

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy stood in the mirror looking herself over, she nodded in approvable, she made a pretty damn sexy vampiress. As black smoky eyes peeked back from the mirror, with deep rich blood red lips curved in a sultry smile.

“Elvira, eat your heart out,” she said striking a pose.

Upon purchasing the items at the costume store, Buffy knew she had the perfect outfit for the evening. She dug around in her closet until she found the clothing she was searching for. Clad in a red crushed velvet halter-top, that sat 4 inches above her belly button, showing off her smooth, toned tanned skin. Her golden mane trailing down her back, slightly teased.

The front of the shirt, was laced appearing like a backwards corset, with black threading weaved through the holes. The sleeves were black lace that bell-ed out at the wrist, covering Buffy’s small yet powerful hands when her arms were at her side.

To accompany the top, Buffy sported a short, tight black mini skirt with a 2-inch split gracing each side. Her legs where encased in knee high black leather stiletto boots, giving her added height to her petite frame.

Placing the purchased teeth in her mouth, Buffy added a dribble of crimson liquid to the side of her mouth.

Willow exited the bathroom wearing a frown upon her face. ‘Why did I let her pick my costume again?’ she wondered almost at Buffy’s door.

Opening the door to retrieve her friend Buffy was greeted by the red-haired girl. Their eyes met and went wide as saucers.

“WOW, you’re a dish.” Buffy commented dragging the feverishly blushing teen into her room.

“Where are you meeting Angel?” She asked desperate for a change of subject, cursing herself, wishing she bought the ghost costume instead.

“Here. After trick-or-treating. Mom’s gonna be out.”

“Does he know about your costume?”

“Nope. Now stop trying to change the subject,” the slayer scolded her friend, turning from the mirror to look over her once again.

Willow was dressed in a black vinyl corset with white vinyl stripes traveling up it. Polished metal beads graced the front, for easier closure. Two, 2-inch shoulder straps helped to secure the corset in place, with a flare of stylish sheer black netting at the waist. A chrome-polished necklace with black leather lining, sporting studs hugged her neck.


Hot, vinyl, black pants that looked as if they had been painted on, hung low on her hips, with a metal zipper gracing the front. A chain metal belt accented the garment, chiming a bit with the sway of her hips. Willow’s make up was similar to Buffy’s, except her lips where a lighter shade of red, and her hair was parted in two pigtails.

“I mean really, you look great. You’re only missing two things.”

Buffy removed a pair of black platform stilettos heels from her closet, and handed them to the redhead. She then went back over to the bag from the costume shop, and retrieved the small rubber whip, placed it in Willow’s hand.

Willow looked into the mirror frowning, “But this just isn’t me.”

“And that’s just the point.” Buffy walked behind Willow placing her chin on her shoulder. “Look, Halloween is the night that not you is you. Y’know?”

The doorbell rang interrupting their conversation.

“That’s Xander. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, O-o-okay.” Willow replied nervously bending over to place her shoes on.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy descended the stairs; opening the door she was greeted by Xander striking a pose. Straightening himself up once again he entered the house.

“Grand Master Xan is here to rock the mic” Taking in Buffy’s outfit Xander couldn’t help the smirk the came forth, “Buffy! Mistress Buffula, Dark Princess of the night, I am in awe! I completely renounce spandex!”

Buffy flashed a little fang “Thank you, Mr. Gangsta Rapper,” Buffy replied taking in Xander’s camouflage bottoms, that were slightly baggy, his “wife beater” t-shirt hanging over the waist of the pants, and his faux jewel encrusted dog tags.

“But wait till you see… “

They heard rustling at the top of the stairs, the pair turned to see Willow shyly walking down them. Standing before the duo Willow waved her fingers, “Hi.”

“Lady Red.” Buffy replied with a sly smile, “So can’t wait for the boys to go non-verbal when they see you.”

Hey, Willow, that’s a mighty fine… WOW!”

Buffy turned to her speechless dark-haired friend, “Yup, that’s exactly what it is.”

~*~*~*~*~
Ok, let me know what you think.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=13430