In-a-gadda-da-vida by GoldenBuffy
Summary: In response to challenge #42 by Gothchick at Bloodshedverse. Buffy decides to dress up as something else for Halloween, instead of a Victorian Lady. What will happen when Spike crosses her path?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8123 Read: 9794 Published: 07/31/2005 Updated: 08/03/2005

1. Chapter 1 by GoldenBuffy

2. Chapter 2 by GoldenBuffy

3. Chapter 3 by GoldenBuffy

4. Chapter 4 by GoldenBuffy

5. Chapter 5 by GoldenBuffy

Chapter 1 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
This fic may not be for everyone. I have some blood play in here, both with vampires and humans, there is also some BD/SM. Not everyone enjoy reading things like that, so if this is not your cup of tea, PLEASE DO NOT READ! The time you spend reading this could have gone to a fic you liked. And leaving me a review that basically tells me my story sucks, and you don't like it, is wasting both my time and yours. So again, before you read, this it contains material that some will not fine enjoyable. Thank You ^_^
Disclaimer: I own nothing Joss owns them all. I only sneak them out from time to time, to play naughty games with them.
In response to challenge #42 by Gothchick at Bloodshedverse. Buffy decides to dress up as something else for Halloween, instead of a Victorian Lady. What will happen when Spike crosses her path?

What you’ve never been there, for shame! What are you waiting for… go Bloodshedverse.



Rules for the challenge will be posted at the end of the fic!

A/N Ok I took from the script, but believe me, I will veer off after. Title and song by Iron Butterfly.

Thanks to Neo, Jeanie, and MarzBar for betaing!


~*~*~*~*~

In-a-gadda-da-vida



In-a-gadda-da-vida, honey,
Don't you know that I love you?
In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby,
Don't you know that I'll always be true?
And take my hand?

Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land?

Please take my hand!
Oh, won't you come with me
And take my hand?

Oh, won't you come with me
And walk this land?

Please take my hand!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter One


“What’d you get?” Buffy asked glancing at her redheaded friend.

“A time-honored classic,” Willow chirped holding up a ghost costume.

Buffy frowned, turning to face her friend taking the offending costume from her grasp.

“Okay, Will, can I give you a little friendly advice?” She questioned looking her in the eyes.

Willow frowned, “It’s not spooky enough?”

Buffy stopped a moment pondering on how to explain her idea to Willow. Sighing she opened her mouth, “It’s just… you’re never gonna get noticed if you keep hiding.” Stopping she flashed a reassuring smile then continued.

“You’re missing the whole point of Halloween.”

Willow beamed, “Free candy!”

Buffy rolled her eyes, releasing a small sigh in mini frustration. How was she supposed to get her sort of uptight, and shy friend to understand.

“It’s come as you aren’t night. The perfect chance for a girl to get all sexy and wild with no repercussions.”

“Oh… I don’t get wild. Wild on me equals spaz,” Willow finished with a slight whimper.

“Don’t underestimate yourself. You’ve got it in you.” She said sending a reassuring smile towards the petite computer geek.

Willow looked over her shoulder as a small grin played upon her lips.

“Hey Xander!”

Xander walked over to the two girls with a something in his hand.

“What’d you get?” Willow commented pointing to the boy’s hand.

Xander placing his black plastic toy microphone on display. Showing it off like a price is right model.

“That’s not a costume.” Buffy announced pointing at the mic.

Xander pegged Buffy with a “yeah what ever” look, then turned to face Willow.

“I got fatigues from an Army surplus at home. Call me the two dollar costume king, baby!” He finished with a smirk.

“Hey look, Xander…” Buffy paused as he thrust the object at her for her to speak into, “I’m… really sorry about this morning.”

“Do you mind, I’m trying to repress,” Xander said retracting the mic, placing it back into his bag.

“Okay, then I promise, from now on I’ll let you get pummeled.” She finished by giving him a tight hug, which he returned.

‘Thank you,” Xander spoke it into Buffy’s shoulder. “Okay, y’know, actually I think I could’ve t…”

Buffy didn’t give Xander time to finish, as her attention was dragged from him to a dress off towards the corner of the room. She slowly started towards it.

“Hello! That was our touching reconciliation moment there.” Xander protested to her retreating back.

“I’m sorry, it’s just… Look at this,” she said fingering the lush material of the beautiful dress.

“It’s amazing.” Cooed Willow as she made to stand next to the slayer.

Xander wrinkled his nose, “Too bulky. I prefer my women in spandex.”

Ethan noticed the trio fingering the dress. But before he could make his way over to them Buffy relinquished the hold she had on it. Turning she sighed.

“There’s no way I can afford this.” Pouting as she glanced around the store.

“Halloween is the time for you to be the not you,” Buffy reiterated picking up some false vampire teeth and fake blood. “And what better way to showcase it than this.”

The blonde held up the items as Xander and Willow started to laugh.

“Very tongue and cheek, Buffster.”

“Hey, look who’s talking surplus man.” She fired back with mirth to her voice.

“Damn straight.” Xander replied puffing out his chest.

Buffy turned back to Willow, “Ok, I’m picking out your costume. None of this.” She tossed the ghost sheet back onto a shelf.

Ethan hardly could contain his glee as he watched Buffy riffle through the remaining costumes. She couldn’t have picked a better prize; yes, he was hoping she’d choose the dress. But vampire teeth, it was too perfect.

“Hey I’ll catch you guys later. Gonna go spiffy up for tonight.” Xander tossed over his shoulder headed out the door.

Buffy retrieved Willow’s costume making a b-line to the register paying for the items.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike stood with an intent gaze directed towards the television, studying the graceful moves executed by the Slayer.

“You see that? The way she stakes him with that thing? That’s what’s called resourceful. Rewind it again,” he commanded his minion.

Drusilla flowed into the room clutching Mss. Edith to her side.

“Mss. Edith is hungry, she wants her cake.”

Spike turned to his sire, her lip in a small pout. Unable to resist he captured the protruding flesh between his teeth, nibbling on it with blunt teeth.

“Why does my Spike waste such time with this thing? Does he not love his wicked one?” She purred starring into his blue eyes.

“Ahh baby, you know I love you. But I gotta study the bird luv. Once the slayer is out of the way you can have free rein of Sunnyhell. And we can get you all well again.”

Spike placed a tender kiss atop of the insane vampiress’ head.

A mischievous gleam sparkled in her eyes as a smile tugged at her lips, “I have a secret.” Drusilla sang twirling around the room, her dress fanning out beneath her like a sea of red and white.

“Really? My pet have a vision?”

Stopping Dru lifted Mss. Edith in the air, “Do you know what I miss? Tiny children screaming for their mummy’s.”

“I know you do sweets, and the sooner you talk to me, I’ll know the slayer’s weakness and she’ll be… gone.”

“Tonight!”

“Tonight? Tonight what, Dru?” He questioned with a puzzled look.

Drusilla stalked over to the blonde vampire, placing her hand on his muscular arm.

“Tonight sunshine shall be placed behind the moon, and Daddy will cry. With you being mine no more.” The raven-haired beauty finished with a whimper.

~*~*~*~*~

Ethan entered the room behind the store and kneeled before the statue of Janus. Clutching his hands together he winched in pain. Smiling a bit he pulled his hands apart, looking at the red liquid that flowed from the inflicted wound.

“The world that has denied thee,…” he chanted as he dipped his middle finger into his left palm, spreading the sticky fluid over his left eye.

“The peace that ignores thee,…” Ethan repeated the action, except it was the right eye he covered with the blood.

“…thou corrupt.” He smeared the blood across his forehead.

“Chaos. I remain, as ever, thy faithful, degenerate son.”

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy stood in the mirror looking herself over, she nodded in approvable, she made a pretty damn sexy vampiress. As black smoky eyes peeked back from the mirror, with deep rich blood red lips curved in a sultry smile.

“Elvira, eat your heart out,” she said striking a pose.

Upon purchasing the items at the costume store, Buffy knew she had the perfect outfit for the evening. She dug around in her closet until she found the clothing she was searching for. Clad in a red crushed velvet halter-top, that sat 4 inches above her belly button, showing off her smooth, toned tanned skin. Her golden mane trailing down her back, slightly teased.

The front of the shirt, was laced appearing like a backwards corset, with black threading weaved through the holes. The sleeves were black lace that bell-ed out at the wrist, covering Buffy’s small yet powerful hands when her arms were at her side.

To accompany the top, Buffy sported a short, tight black mini skirt with a 2-inch split gracing each side. Her legs where encased in knee high black leather stiletto boots, giving her added height to her petite frame.

Placing the purchased teeth in her mouth, Buffy added a dribble of crimson liquid to the side of her mouth.

Willow exited the bathroom wearing a frown upon her face. ‘Why did I let her pick my costume again?’ she wondered almost at Buffy’s door.

Opening the door to retrieve her friend Buffy was greeted by the red-haired girl. Their eyes met and went wide as saucers.

“WOW, you’re a dish.” Buffy commented dragging the feverishly blushing teen into her room.

“Where are you meeting Angel?” She asked desperate for a change of subject, cursing herself, wishing she bought the ghost costume instead.

“Here. After trick-or-treating. Mom’s gonna be out.”

“Does he know about your costume?”

“Nope. Now stop trying to change the subject,” the slayer scolded her friend, turning from the mirror to look over her once again.

Willow was dressed in a black vinyl corset with white vinyl stripes traveling up it. Polished metal beads graced the front, for easier closure. Two, 2-inch shoulder straps helped to secure the corset in place, with a flare of stylish sheer black netting at the waist. A chrome-polished necklace with black leather lining, sporting studs hugged her neck.


Hot, vinyl, black pants that looked as if they had been painted on, hung low on her hips, with a metal zipper gracing the front. A chain metal belt accented the garment, chiming a bit with the sway of her hips. Willow’s make up was similar to Buffy’s, except her lips where a lighter shade of red, and her hair was parted in two pigtails.

“I mean really, you look great. You’re only missing two things.”

Buffy removed a pair of black platform stilettos heels from her closet, and handed them to the redhead. She then went back over to the bag from the costume shop, and retrieved the small rubber whip, placed it in Willow’s hand.

Willow looked into the mirror frowning, “But this just isn’t me.”

“And that’s just the point.” Buffy walked behind Willow placing her chin on her shoulder. “Look, Halloween is the night that not you is you. Y’know?”

The doorbell rang interrupting their conversation.

“That’s Xander. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, O-o-okay.” Willow replied nervously bending over to place her shoes on.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy descended the stairs; opening the door she was greeted by Xander striking a pose. Straightening himself up once again he entered the house.

“Grand Master Xan is here to rock the mic” Taking in Buffy’s outfit Xander couldn’t help the smirk the came forth, “Buffy! Mistress Buffula, Dark Princess of the night, I am in awe! I completely renounce spandex!”

Buffy flashed a little fang “Thank you, Mr. Gangsta Rapper,” Buffy replied taking in Xander’s camouflage bottoms, that were slightly baggy, his “wife beater” t-shirt hanging over the waist of the pants, and his faux jewel encrusted dog tags.

“But wait till you see… “

They heard rustling at the top of the stairs, the pair turned to see Willow shyly walking down them. Standing before the duo Willow waved her fingers, “Hi.”

“Lady Red.” Buffy replied with a sly smile, “So can’t wait for the boys to go non-verbal when they see you.”

Hey, Willow, that’s a mighty fine… WOW!”

Buffy turned to her speechless dark-haired friend, “Yup, that’s exactly what it is.”

~*~*~*~*~
Ok, let me know what you think.
Chapter 2 by GoldenBuffy
A/N thanks for the review!
~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Two


After picking up their individual groups of mini trick-or-treaters in the school auditorium, the trio head out into the night, as visions of much sugary goodness danced in their heads.

~*~*~*~*~

“Let the fun begin.” Ethan said as he began to chant in Latin.

“Janus, evoco vestram animam. Exaudi meam causam. Carpe noctern pro consilio vestro. Veni, appare et nobis monstra quod est infinita potestas.”
(Janus, I invoke your spirit. Hear my plea. Seize the night for your own reason. Come, appear and show us that which is infinite power.)

~*~*~*~*~

“Come on guys.” Willow called to her group of kids, leading them to the next house. One little boy took the lead; pushing the doorbell he quickly pulled his mask down from atop his head, snugly securing it over his face.

“Trick-or-treat,” he greeted the elderly woman who answered the door.

“Oh, my goodness, aren’t you adorable!” She commented pulling a bowle full of treats from her foyer table, starting to distributed her goodies.

~*~*~*~*~

“Persona se corpum et sanguium commutandum est. Vestra sancta praesentia concrescet viscera. Janus! Sume noctem!”
(The mask transforms itself into flesh and blood. Your holy presence curdles the heart. Janus! Take the night!)

~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla started dancing around the bedroom singing as she went, “It’s time. It’s time. Sunshine, honey, and moon.”

Spike headed out of the warehouse, slipping his prized duster on over his shoulders leaving in a swirl of black.

~*~*~*~*~

The little boy morphed into the costume he was wearing, a red skinned demon with yellow horns all over his face. Grabbing the elderly female by the throat as he started to strangle her.

“No, let her go!” Willow shouted at him, before she too was over come by Ethan’s spell.

“Such a naughty puppy. Must learn to listen.”

Raising her hand Willow caused the monster to fly through the air.

~*~*~*~*~

Xander fell over clutching his stomach as if he’d been hit. After gaining his sense of balance once again he stood back up, eyeing the mic in his hand he thrust it into his pocket. His hand brushing against something cold and hard. Gripping it he pulled it the item out into the streetlight.

A small smile slipped over his lips pleased that he was packing some heat, cause rollin in the hood, a G never could be to careful.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy’s eyes turned golden as her face transformed. Sniffing the air her mouth curled back into a snarl, food was on it way. She quickly ducked into a bush waiting for the perfect time to strike. Cordelia paraded down the street and past the vampire’s hiding place.

As Xander strode with a light dip to his step, as he came from the opposite direction he spotted her approach. Pausing a moment, he appreciatively took in her curvy cat suit clad form.

With a growl the blonde predator lunged at the cheerleader, tackling her to the ground. Cordelia frantically swatted at the demon that was currently attacking her. Snarling, Buffy locked her lips over the throbbing pulse in Cordy’s neck.

Xander started to run at full speed determined to help the hottie he just finished ogling. Buffy’s fangs grazed over the brunette’s flesh before being forcefully ripped away. Snarling and growling she clawed at her assailant, beside herself for being interrupted.

Angel reared back ready to stake the vampire when he noticed who it was.

“Buffy?” His brow wrinkled trying to make sense of what was happening, as he set her on the ground. Putting his stake away he stood starring at her, mouth gaping open. Buffy wondered who this Neanderthal was.

Xander had gotten to Cordelia and helped her to her feet. Placing her behind him, he used his body as a shield. They both slowly started to inch away from the vampires.

Sniffing the air Buffy cocked her head to the side, this one reeked of age and power, “Do I know you?”

“What do you mean, do you know me. Of course you do, Buffy. It’s me, Angel.”

Walking towards the soul-ed vampire she placed her hand on his chest, “You are my sire?”

Angel hesitated in his response, his demon warring with his soul. It wanted to take her, show it’s dominance, but the soul knew he couldn’t, she was the slayer, nothing like the creature he so desperately no longer wanting to be.

“No, no I’m not your sire. You’re not a vampire. You’re the vampire slayer.”

Hissing she raked her talons down his cheeks.

“You lie. I am not a slayer, and you reek of a soul. You’re a traitor to our kind,” Buffy exclaimed turning running away into the night.

Spinning around, and clutching his wounds Angel confronted the two teens.

“What’s going on with Buffy?”

“Yo, I don’t know wha’ the dilly is yo, but maybe this fine piece of ass might know.” Xander said pointing towards Cordelia.

Cordelia and Angel stared blankly at Xander, turning away from her partner Cordelia scrunched her nose.

“Piece of ass, ewww, no. And, no, I have no idea what’s going on. One moment there are all these little brats running around screaming for candy. And the next I’m being attacked by demon Buffy. And why was she asking if you were her what… sire?”

“Yeah, I know. Don’t know how it happened though, but it seems that some of the children have turned into monsters. We need to speak with Giles. Ahhh, sire, I’ll explain later.”

“For once I think you're right. Giles it is. God, I never thought I’d voluntarily go to school after hours.”

The two started walking, headed for the high school.

“Yo, where you goin?”

“Just come on ummm...”

“Grand Master Xan is the name, yo’ feel me.”

“Whatever.” Angel replied turning to continue down the street with Xander close behind him.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Let me know what you think! ^_~
Chapter 3 by GoldenBuffy
Thanks for are the reviews, you guys are awsome!
~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Three


The trio burst into the library as Giles exited his office.

“Giles, we have a situation here,” Angel, announced grimfaced.

“Wha-what, what is going on?” Giles glanced around at the group’s faces. Angel and Cordelia wore a melancholy expression. But Xander, well, he was just being himself…. Annoying.

“I don’t really know. I happened to be out tonight when I stumbled upon Cordelia, being attacked, by Buffy. But she wasn’t Buffy she was a vampire.”

“Please,” the costumed feline snorted, “Like vampires exist.”

“What, what are you saying. There is no way possible she could have been turned this quickly.” Giles adamantly protested ignoring the girl.

“Yeah, I know.” Was the en-souled vampire’s reply.

Cordelia brushed pasted them then sat down at a chair, did they not hear her explain that vampires didn’t exist? With a second thought she rubbed her bruised neck.

“Hello, look at my neck. Does it look like she’s a vampire! And look, she tried to make me her first meal!”

“Yeah, G, see I was peeping her out when the fang bitch went on the prowl.”

Angel’s eye flashed golden sending Xander a warning not to disrespect Buffy like that, but true to a gangsta rapper’s style he paid no heed to it.

“Yes, well, er, umm, yes, I see.”

“Well, all I know is what Xander told me before they went out with the snot nose ankle bitters. That he and his nerdy friends purchased their costumes at some store downtown. Eagles, Egburt’s… oh Ethan’s, that’s it.”

“Is that all you know ahhh, Cordelia?” Giles asked removing his glasses to clean them.

Flashing the watcher a “duh” look she continued, “Yeah, because the next time I saw him,” she gestured towards the wanna be rapper. “He was going by Xander the rapping idiot.”

Xander pinned her with a look. “Ah, even though I’m tryin to creep with you, I got no reservations about smacking a ho.”

“Oh, excuse me!” Cordelia jumped up from her chair to stand in front of him. Placing her hands on her hips, her face turning red. Un-phased Xander remained in his seat, glaring at the pissed off girl.
“You need to be sittin that ass down, before I make you. And shut your mouth before you find a 9-inch dick shoved down your throat.”


“Xander, my word, have you lost your mind?” The older man asked quite flustered by the tone the boy took with his fellow classmate.

Sitting down quickly, Cordelia couldn’t help the small heat that radiated in her belly from Xander’s forceful, yet crude words. No one had ever spoken to her in such way, and she liked it, she liked it a lot!

“Awww, I ain’t no Xander. The name is Grand Master Xan got it mutha….”

“Hey now, I think we all know your name by now. No need to be insulting.” Angel interjected.

“Yeah tha’ right, ya’ll need to recognize, show a brotha some respect, yo.”

~*~*~*~*~

Spike walked down the street with his newly acquired monster entourage, sniffing the air he picked up a familiar scent.

“Ahhh, you smell that boys? Somewhere out here is the tenderest meat you've ever tasted, and all we have to do is find her first.”

Heading off in the general direction that the scent came from, Spike couldn’t help the upbeat swagger that graced his stride. Tonight really was shaping up to be his night, destruction and mayhem all around, reminded him of old times with Angelus.

It was great, and no Slayer to ruin his fun, for she was the hunted this night.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy entered the Bronze, breezing past the bouncer, not paying him any attention. She was still hungry, and bent on finding something to sink her fangs into. The prospect of sweet blood filling her mouth caused her fangs to itch her gums.

The club was packed, with costumed teens and young adults gyrating to the beat that pounded from the speakers, sweat and arousal assaulted Buffy’s senses. Growling low in her chest she scanned the crowed, looking for her next meal.

Over, by the bar sat a young man drinking a coke. He was tall, medium colored brown hair, sorta reminded Buffy of the stupid en-souled vamp she ran into earlier. Deciding he would make a good meal, she turned on the charm stalking towards him.

“Mind if I sit down.”

The young man followed the voice, and was greeted to a vision of untainted beauty. Golden tresses that seem to dance around the beauty’s head; her eyes were like sparkling emerald gems. Her lips, soft and supple, he was transfixed as her small pink tongue darted out to lick them seductively.

“No. No, it’s not taken. Please sit down.”

Smiling, Buffy sliding into the set in question, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she crossed her legs. Noticing how the boy’s eyes darted to their bareness.

“ My name’s Buffy,” she side coyly grinning at him.

“Riley, I’m Riley.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Riley. Care to dance?”

The blonde stood offering her hand. Standing, Riley took the extended extremity, walking towards the dance floor.

The beat was fast, as they quickly sought a rhythm. Buffy ground her pelvis into her dance partner, thrilled that he was reacting to her so expectantly. Soon the song was over and a slower one began to play.

Placing her hands around Riley’s neck Buffy inhaled his scent. He was so young, so naive to the ways of the world. If she wasn’t so hungry maybe she would have entertained the thought of keeping him for a pet.

Turning so that her back was flush against his chest, she wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. ‘So eager for some fun.’ Buffy slowly pulled away bring him with her. Off the dance floor they went, winding their way through the mass of people.

Pushing open the two steel doors, the duo found themselves in the alley behind the Bronze. Buffy wasted no time, pushing Riley against the brick wall. Crushing her lips down upon his in brutal force, eliciting a small mewl from the broody boy. It was really too bad, such fun they could have had.

With a shrug Buffy’s vampire features came fourth before Riley could even react. Fangs drawn to the jugular like a magnet as she struck home. Buffy greedily sucked, taking huge gulps of the life giving substance. Her whole body seemed to come alive with each pull.

Her body hummed with pure bliss as the blood coated her tongue as it traveled down her throat, her hips pushing into the now limp body beneath. Extracting her fangs, Buffy allowed her human features to spill back into place as the body tumbled to the ground.

~*~*~*~*~

After agreeing to the next stage in their plan, Angel left the library hot on Buffy’s trail. He was almost there, he could smell her and sense her, and God help him he feared what would happen when he found her.

She was like him. A vampire. A creature of the night. And Angel’s demon couldn’t help but to rejoice in that fact.

They could finally be together, Angelus screamed to claim her once she was found, to properly bind her, and make her… his. But the much larger part that was Angel protested against it, he had to restrain her until they could figure out what had happened to her.

So caught up in his internal struggle Angel didn’t notice the human approaching him.

“Such a pretty puppy. Care to tell me what’s the matter? Maybe I can fix it.”

Angel whipped around, greeted by a very enticingly clad Willow, holding a whip.

~*~*~*~*~

Giles entered the store after dropping Xander and Cordelia off to look for Buffy and Willow.

“Ahhh, h-h-hello. Is anyone here?” He questioned into the still air of the room.

Noticing some flickering light at the back of the store the watcher made his way towards it. Pushing back the curtains that led into the tiny room lit by candles, he kneeled before the statue of Janus, as a small gasp escaping from his lips.

“Janus, Roman mythical god,” Giles mumbled to himself, removing his glasses giving them a vigorous rub. “Primarily the division of self. Male and female, light and dark.”

Ethan stepped into the dimly lit room, his face taking on a sinister tone. “Chunky and creamy. Oh, no, sorry, that’s peanut butter.”

Giles paled placing his glasses back on his face. Clenching his fists he responded to his old ‘friend’.

“Hello Ethan.”

~*~*~*~*~
Still with me? Do you like?
Chapter 4 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!!!
~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Four


“Hello, Ripper,” he purred smirking as he greeted his estranged associate, well in his eyes anyway. Never really bought the git being “reformed” and all that rot.

~*~*~*~*~

“Willow, what are you doing? Never mind come on, we have to get you to Buffy’s house.”

Angel reached out to grab the girl by the arm. But Willow would have none of that, ripping her hand back Angel stumbled turning to glare back at her.

“Naughty puppy. Must teach you a lesson.”

She took her whip lashing him once over the hand. Angel pulled his hand back protectively towards his chest, eyes wide in surprise as his demon howled it’s protest. It demanded to be let loose, to teach this wisp of a girl some manners.

“Ay, I wunna be doin da if I be ye, young one.” He hoped if she heard his Irish lisp she’d back off, fearful of the unknown.

“You will learn to address me correctly, Angel” She said bringing the whip across his face, catching him off guard, she kicked her foot out clipping him across the chin. Angel spun back into a brick wall behind him.

Acting swiftly Willow secured his hands behind his back with her magically enforced handcuffs, then applied a leather collar around his neck.

Attaching a leash, she stood bringing him up with her. Angel lashed out trying to get away, now more Angelus, but he struggled to control himself.

“The name is Lady Red, if you do not address me as such you will be punished. Am I understood?” She ground out piercing him with her dark green eyes.

“Willow you’re….”

“CRACK”, “Oooh! this is going to be so much fun, breaking you. Naughty puppy, ruff!”

Lady Red pulled her slave back into the night.

~*~*~*~*~

“What? No hug? Aren’t you pleased to see your old mate, Rupert?”

He mock pouted walking further into the room.

“I’m just surprised I didn’t guess it was you. This Halloween stunt stinks of Ethan Rayne.”

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it? Don’t wish to blow my own trumpet, but it was pure genius. The very embodiment of ‘be careful what you wish for’.”

“It’s sick, brutal, and it harms the innocent.” Giles spat through clenched teeth.

“Oh, and we all know that you are the champion of innocents and all things pure and good, Rupert. It’s quite a little act you’ve got going here, old man.”

The sarcasm was dripping in his voice as he exchanged an icy glare with the Watcher.

“It’s no act. It’s who I am,” Giles replied back.


“Who are you? The Watcher, sniveling, tweed-clad guardian of the Slayer and her kin? I think not. I know who you are, Rupert, and I know what you ‘re capable of. “ He paused a moment to let his words sink in, “But they don’t, do they? They have no idea where you come from.”


Calmly Giles reproached his nemesis, “Break the spell, Ethan. Then leave this place and never come back.”

Raising an eyebrow and placing his finger to his mouth, Ethan slowly walked the room for a moment, pondering the statement, then turned back to face Giles.

“Why should I? What’s in the bargain for me?”

“You get to live,” was Giles’ reply through gritted teeth.

Launching himself at the demon worshiper. Giles’ fist collided with Ethan’s stomach, sending the other man doubling over in pain. Bringing his fist back up; Giles clocked him with a right hook to the jaw.

~*~*~*~*~

Angel was laying on his bed, spread eagle, his hands chained to the top bedposts with his ankles the same at the bottom of the bed. His chest was covered with small red welts, as rivulets of blood trickled down his sides. Willow leaned over tracing her tongue over them, collecting the red liquid.

Eyes rolling back, Angel’s tongue darted out to moisten his lips. “Oh god.”

“Shhhhh, no permission given to speak, yet.” She glanced down at the throbbing, angry cock restrained in the cock ring she found in Angel’s chest of toys.

Inching down his body until her nose was mere inches from the head of Angel’s dick. She darted her tongue out, tracing its tip, collecting the pre-cum that pooled there.

Leaning back on her heels, Willow reached over the side of the bed retrieving a rabbit fur tickler. She looked at it, thinking what a cute flogger it was, soft and sweet. Nobody would ever think of using such precious fur in such a manner.

Taking Angel’s erect, throbbing cock into her hand, she brought the flogger down. Getting him ready for his final test. Angel withered underneath the redhead from the pleasure she was inflicting upon him.

Content Willow discarded the rabbit flogger, trading it in for a more efficient tool. Flogger in hand, Lady Red rained down onto her willing partner’s manhood.

Angel wheezed out his pain/pleasure as his hips shot up from the force. Willow brought the leather flogger down again and again, drawing blood.

“Now, I’m going to ask you one more time, who am I?” She asked stopping her movements.

Swallowing hard Angel replied, “Lady Red.”

A smirk etched its way onto her lips as she tilted her head to his correct answer.

“And who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, and only you, Lady Red.”

Oh this was wonderful, she had broken Angel. Willow’s heart sang for joy, the dominance, the power she wielded . The reactions he was causing pulsed deep within her, yeah this was great.

Reaching down she removed the genital restraint, and tossed it over her shoulder. “I think puppy deserves a reward, don’t you.”

“Permission to speak Lady Red?”

“Yes, you may.”

“May I be released Lady Red?”

Smiling Willow leaned forward releasing the key to the chains from between her breast. Unchaining his wrists first, then she moved to unchain Angel’s ankles.

Rubbing his irritated skin Angel kept his eyes downcast. As if reading his own question Willow smirked.

“You have my permission to ravish me now.”

Angel didn’t need anymore of an invitation as he eagerly complied with his Mistress’ wishes. It had been so long since he’d been dominated, his demon was about to purr, in a world of pure bliss. And Angel was so far gone into the feelings and emotions; he forgot he was dealing with non-Willow, Willow.

Spreading her thighs Willow beckoned Angel inside. He laid between her, soaking in her warmth, smelling her heady arousal as he pushed inside.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike stopped in his tracks holding his hand up to stop his monsters as well.

“She’s coming, take cover. Want to get her by surprise.”

Slipping into the shadows of the ally, Spike eyed the blonde walking out of the club with some doofus in tow.

He watched as the Slayer attacked the boy with her mouth and body. He was surprised by her actions, from watching her on those tapes. He’d never seen her act in such manner; it was surprisingly erotic to him, as his lower region agreed.

But what really blew his mind was Buffy’s demon emerge to the forefront, draining the boy then discarding him like the trash he was.

But she was still the Slayer, and Spike was on a mission to kill. With a surge of speed only possessed by vampires, he was on her.

Spike’s fist collided with her jaw. Head snapping to the side Buffy cupped her wound, glaring at the fool who made it.

“What’s the matter Slayer, cat’s got your tongue?”

Buffy senses screamed at her that this vampire was one not to be messed with. He radiated power, and dominance; her demon shouted, “Master”.

“Why does everyone insist on calling me Slayer? I’m not this Slayer. I’m a vampire.” She announced shifting into game face, eyes glowing with delight.

“My, my, my, what do we have here? Who’s your sire sla… Buffy?”

“I-I don’t know. I guess I don’t have one. When I was out hunting earlier I ran into the soul-ed one. At first I though he was my sire. But he is not worthy, you know with the whole soul thing. So not of the good.”


“Oh, tall dark and forehead-some, yeah that poof isn’t good for a lot of things. Just taking up room in this world, and adding further damage to the ozone layer with his hairspray.”

This was priceless; here was the slayer, as a vampire, with no memories of who or what she was. Spike was practically dancing on air, but his demon no longer wanted to kill her, it wanted her in other ways. Advancing towards her he scooped her in his arms backing her up against the wall.

“Let’s have some fun,” Spike purred into her ear. Buffy shivered in anticipation.

~*~*~*~*~
Hope you're still with me!!!
Chapter 5 by GoldenBuffy
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the awsome reviews guys!!!! Hope you enjoy this chappie as well!!!
~*~*~*~*~
Lyrics by 2Pac and House of Pain


Chapter Five


Buffy’s demon was dancing a jig when it realized what Spike was intending on doing. Could it get any better, a master vampire desiring to couple with her. But first, fun and foreplay.

Taking the slayer/vampire by the hand Spike lead her back into the Bronze. The music assaulted them as they entered. Fast and furious the beat was, it beckoned them to the dance floor.

They moved to the pull of the music, bodies molding as one, swaying in a sultry rhythm. Limbs wrapped around limbs, as hands caressed and ghosted over other parts. Lips embraced as fangs nicked cool flesh. The air was thick with their growing need for release.

Spike dragged Buffy from the mingling bodies, up the winding staircase onto the dark, deserted balcony. Snaking his hand through her golden tresses he forcefully pulled her mouth to his, trapping her in a brutal kiss, pulling her legs up to wrap around his waist.

Walking back to support their bodies against a wall, Spike slipped into game face as he nipped and sucked along her supple neck. Buffy raked her fingers through his gelled head, pulling at the loose curls at the nape of his neck.

Wanting a taste of this creature writhing beneath him he slowly sunk his fangs into her neck. A low growl pushed through her kiss-swollen lips and her hips bucked against his erection.

The Slayer's blood coating his tongue, traveling down his throat, was making him painfully hard. It had been way to long since he last tasted it’s intoxicating mixture, pure ambrosia. But Buffy’s blood was different.

It wasn’t spicy like the Chinese bint, or saucy and rich like the bird in NY. The vampire pressed against the wall with her head pulled back, her throat bared and his fangs in her neck tasted sweet, like honey. And strong like power. Pure unadulterated power.

Groaning he freed himself from his denim-clad prison, as Buffy clawed at his leather covered back, arching into his touch. Ripping her wisp of fabric from her sopping cleft he surged inside, not taking the least bit of care for her deflowering.

Gasping in pain and pleasure Buffy’s arousal was aided by the scent of her own blood in the air. She started to rock her hips with each thrust Spike pounded into her, grunting, smacking, and clawing to their desperately sought release.

Spike slipped his hand between their connected bodies, manipulating her clit with his thumb and forefinger, rubbing then pulling on it roughly.

Growling she screamed her release into the nightclub, as her demon surged forth sinking her fangs into Spike’s waiting neck.

Feeling fangs inside him sent Spike over the edge as he roared sending his release into Buffy’s waiting depths. Taking three deep pulls of blood Buffy muffled, “Mine”.

Without thought Spike replied “yours”.

Attacking Buffy’s neck, Spike pulled her blood into his mouth retuning the claim as she accepted. Legs falling limp he held her in place with his body, as they where still intimately connected, licking his puncture wounds closed he nuzzled her neck.

“Don’t know what the hell just happened. But it looks like your stuck with me for eternity luv.”

“Oh, and here I thought claiming you was only intended for tonight,” she amused rolling her eyes.

Pulling back he looked into her eyes, she was a fiery one. God he was thrilled to have her. So many things to teach her and open her eyes too, eternity never looked so good.

“Let’s get a spot to eat. Tracking you all night I didn’t have time to feed.”

~*~*~*~*~

“Eh, we ain’t looked in here yet.” Xander exclaimed walking towards a warehouse, pushing the door open they walked inside.

Cordelia followed, looking around the dark area.

“Well, obviously there’s nobody here.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said advancing upon her wrapping his arm around her waist as he pulled her flush against his chest. She couldn’t help the small sigh the emanated from her as she huskily whispered.


“What are you doing?”

“What I set out to do since I saw you, boo,” the would be rapper explained locking his gaze upon her lips.

Xander backed the spandex clad cheerleader into a large crate close to them, laying her back on it’s top. He started to lay open-mouthed kisses upon her jaw line, as he ground his erection into her mound. Reaching her ear he started to whisper.

“Unconditional Love, Talking bout the stuff that don't wear off,” he paused to seductively lick his lips. “It don't fade… “

Xander’s smooth monotone voice sent shivers down Cordelia’s spine. Pulling his lips from her ear, she greedily sought his mouth for a bone-shattering kiss. Moaning into each other’s mouths, Xander brought his hand up to caress the soft supple breast covered in the stretchy material.

Cordelia rocked her hips against his rigid shaft, trying to release the pressure that was slowly building between her legs.

“Oh, god! you are the master, Xan,” she gasped out between kisses.

So caught up in the heavy make-out session neither one of them heard the door to the warehouse being pushed open, or the creatures that entered being attracted by their grunts and groans.

“Oh, look at you, shaking, moaning, dry humping. All hot and bothered.”

The two stopped, looking up at the would be intruder. Cordelia whimpered hiding her face in Xander’s T-shirt.

“Yo, see peep this. I was all with the sweet-talking, about to hit it, and you come bustin up in here ruinin my fun. What’s with that, yo?”

Spike raised his scarred brow taking the whelp in, this night just kept getting stranger, first a turned Slayer and now this, pee wee the rapping dweeb.

“Riiiight. So sorry to stomp on your fun. But you see here, my mate and I are hungry. And I promised my boys here a little action too.”

The monsters huddled Xander and Cordelia into the far wall of the warehouse, as Spike and Buffy advanced upon them in game face.

“A, Xan, I think now would be definitely a good time to use your gun.”

Xander reached into his cargo pocket and pulled out his mic, grimacing a plan formed in his mind.

“Yeah, boy.”

He began to bob his head up and down as distant music could be heard in the background. The monsters stopped their advance, turning their necks to each other in confusion.

Xander raised the microphone to his mouth as his body moved to the sway of the music.

“We gonna rock it like old school….” He said pulling a black skull cap from his back pocket, then placing it on his head, “Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin. I came to win, battle me that's a sin. I won't ever slack up, punk you better back up…”

Shrugging their shoulders the monsters started to groove to the rhythm.

“What the bloody hell?”

“Try and play the role and yo the whole crew'll act up. Get up, stand up (c'mon!) c'mon throw your hands up. If you've got the feeling, jump across the ceiling Muggs lifts a funk flow, someone's talking junk Yo I bust him in the eye, and then I'll take the punk's hoe. Feelin, funkin, amps in the trunk and I got more rhymes than there's cops at a Dunkin' Donuts shop…”

Strobe lights started to flash from unseen locations, as Xander started to jump slightly in the air, the monsters following his lead did the same.

“He really is good.” Cordelia shouted to no one in particular.

Swaying to the beat Buffy couldn’t help but to rap along.

“What are you doing? This is dinner, not entertainment,” Spike objected pointing towards Xander.

“Please, party now, eat later.”

“Sho' nuff, I got props From the kids on the Hill plus my mom and my pops. I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out your seat and jump around! Jump around! Jump around! Jump around! Jump up, jump up and get down! Jump….”

~*~*~*~*~

“Now, tell me how to stop the spell,” Giles demanded standing over the defeated form sprawled on the floor.

Spitting out a mouthful of blood Ethan wiped at his wound, looking at his finger he tried to smirk.

“Janus. Break its statue.”

Giles rushed over to the idol, picking it up over his head, he smashed it down onto the hard slate floor. Tiny shards splintered then scattered across the ground, leaving a small hum of music in their wake.

~*~*~*~*~

“Oh, my god… Angel.” Willow cried out from underneath his form.

Stilling his movements as concern and worry spread over his face, “Willow?”

Her brain quickly began to filter images from the night, the boy/demon attacking the older woman, Lady Red taking over, and Angel’s responses to her dominance.

Willow quickly decided she liked her alter ego better than the real her.

A small smile tickled her lips. “It’s Lady Red.”

Grunting in approval Angel continued with his mistress’ orders.

~*~*~*~*~

“I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe. If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the hoe. Word to your moms…”

Xander paused, blinking his eyes as the music died out and the lights stopped flashing. The warehouse filled with the whimpers of children crying for their mommy’s.

“What the heck just happened?”

Buffy looked over at Spike, who was eyeing her up trying to place her next move. He has sensed soon as she returned to “normal” Buffy.

A delicious smile graced her lips as she took his hand in hers. Flashing some fang she mouthed, “Let’s get out of here.”

Slipping out unnoticed by the two teens who where herding up the children to take them back to the school, the blonde duo walked down the ally way back towards the warehouse.

Stiffening Spike realized he hadn’t thought about his dark goddess the whole night. He was so engrossed in his new mate, his sunshine, which he plum forgot about Drusilla. Sensing his despair Buffy squeezed their intertwined hands tighter.

“What’s with the what?”

“It’s nothing. I just forgot about Drusilla. How’s she’s going to react to this news.”

Growling and eyes flickering gold, Buffy pushed Spike against a parked car. Ripping his neck to the side as she straddled his hips, she sunk her fangs into his neck. “MINE!” She growled retracting her teeth as she licked her wounds closed.

“Yours baby, always and forever. Loony toon will just have to deal. I’m not going to lie to you. I do love my wicked plum, but it’s a sire/childe love. Not what I have for you.”

Pleased with her mate’s answer Buffy released him from her grip; standing up straight Spike took her hand again as they walked back home.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Ok, I had much fun writing this, and I hope you enjoy it as much! Let me know what you think. I do have a sequel bouncing around in my head, it will explain more on how she stayed a vamp, and other stuff.

Name: Gothchick
Seasons: season 2

Challenge: 42

Do you remember the episode where the dress that Ethan sold Buffy turned her into an old-fashioned kind of a girl for Halloween? Well, what if she had second thoughts about the dress and decided that she wanted to make fun of her whole destiny by getting something else from Ethan shop, Instead she gets fake fangs and fake blood so she can be a vampire for Halloween. So when Ethan spell turns Buffy into a vampire who else does she run into than none other than our favorite vampire, Spike. (Vampire!Spike + Vampire!Buffy = Trouble for Sunnydale with lots of Spuffy goodness.)

Must haves:

NC-17

Dru/Angel bashing

Spike & Buffy claiming each other and staying together.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=13430