Buffy Summers: Playmate of the Year by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Summary: After one of Willow's spells gone awry, Buffy is thrown into the life of a playmate. How will Buffy's friends and sister adapt to her new look and lifestyle? More importantly, how about Spike?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3315 Read: 10017 Published: 08/29/2005 Updated: 10/11/2005

1. Make Me Normal Again by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

2. Bimbo Festival 2005 by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

3. Not too naughty anymore. by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

Make Me Normal Again by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
Not meant to be super serious!
Meant to be a parody. With sex and spuffyness.

Disclaimer: Don't own any characters! Or any of the playboy/playmate/playboy mansion/hugh hefner stuff. He is in no way involved with this fic
"Willow.." Buffy whined, walking toward Revello Drive after a heavy night of slaying. Her red-headed best friend trailing beside her in a classic brown knee length floaty skirt with a brown Cami made of silk That left her pale, freckled arms exposed to The cool night air. Buffy dressed chic in a pair of black pants which loosened around her thighs and down her long legs and a black cami which left cleavage exposed but kept covered with a long leather jacket which came to just below her butt. Hair flowing freely down her shoulders. Tousled and looking worn with a long cut which went across her flat stomach and a small scratch on her face. Carrying an ax which drew attention to her bloody, skinned knuckles.

"I wish..I could be normal. Even for just one day. Remember what if feels like to be..not The Slayer.." she said with a completely serious look on her soft, feminine features. Her best friend looked at her sympathetically.

"I know, Buffy. We all do... I mean--" she stopped in mid-sentence as an idea rushed into her head she stopped and smiled excitedly while Buffy looked at her completely puzzled.

"Will?" she asked softly.

"Buffy! A spell. I could make you normal..with a spell. I mean it may only be for a day...or it may be for a month! But..I could do one. And me and you and Xander could all get a break. Cause it'd be like...pausing evil. Making everything..normal for a while!" she said with The same excitement her smile held.

"Really?"

"Yes!" she cheered.

"Holy--" she took in a deep breath, "Do it, Willow, make me normal again."

Willow grabbed Buffy's hand and drug her along faster to her house. They both ran down Revello Drive in a frenzy and rushed through The door. Anya, Spike, Dawn, Xander, and Giles sit on The couch in The living room, looking wide-eyed at The two girls.

"Guys..." Willow began," I have a spell. That could make everything normal..for a little while at least. It could last a day...a month...not forever. But a while. And it could pause The evil..un normalcy of our lives now. And we could live normally. For a while. All of us.." she finished slowly.

"Hell yes." Dawn cheered and Xander nodded. Giles wiped his clean glasses as usual and shrugged.

"I trust you Willow, be careful." he urged.

"This will be good." Anya said happily and Spike nodded in agreement.

Buffy and Willow went up stairs and dug out a few materials from Willow's room. They looked at each other and then back to The contents of The spell. Spreading The sand and oil around them in a circle and lighting numerous candles. They sat with their legs crossed and Willow chanted until a light encased everyone in The house. Their eyes shut and they fell over, not to awake until morning.

*********
(Morning. (9:52 AM.)

Buffy groggily open her eyes and sat up slowly. The stuff for The spell gone. She stood up and fell backward a bit. She shifted her eyes downward and until they settled, she didn't notice The..

"Oh, my God!!" Buffy shrieked and Willow woke up quickly. Her eyes widened. Buffy stood in front of her in total make up. Hair curled and ready and flowing over her back. Her chest...well...increased a bit. She went from a B -cup to a full D-cup and she seemed at least 5'9" compared to her normal 5'3" frame. Her belly button had been pierced and she seemed more bronzed then normal. The pink shirt with The playboy bunny logo on The front encased her newly big breasts nicely and cut off right before her navel. Which was how Willow noticed The piercing. The shorts hung low on her hips and were short. Cutting off a way up right before any of her new and...Willow had to say...perfect ass was shown. She looked like a playboy delight. And Willow had to say: it was a good look for her.

"Me? This..me?" she stuttered and Willow searched for an explanation.

"The spell might have found you too hard to make completely normal. So they turned you into The second most normal thing they could find.."

"You don't think I'm a.." then The phone rang and Buffy walked over to pick it up.
"Hello?"

"Hey.." an old man's voice rang on The other end.

"Who is this?"

"Hugh..Hefner..Buffy are you OK?"

"I'm not...I don't work for you do I?"

"Of course you do. Playmate 2004." he said a bit weirded.

"I gotta go, I'll call you back."

"Bye.." and she hung The phone up, running down The stairs to a room full of people just waking up. And boy did all three men wake up when they saw Buffy. Giles, Spike, and Xander thought they were going to explode. Anya looked over at Buffy and jumped and then at Xander. Petting his chin.

"Close your mouth, sweetie." she said softly and Xander gulped.

"Sorry, Ahn." He apologized.

"Slayer.." Spike growled.

"Buffy.." Giles almost growled.

"Look..I'm a fucking Playmate.." they all jumped at her use of The word 'fuck', "Willow's Spell accidentally did this. How do I patrol like this? Or even go out to eat!? With these things in my face!"

"Doesn't seem like such a tragedy to me.." Xander said, gawking and both men agreed. Buffy scoffed.

"Pigs.."

"Can't really help it, luv. I mean look at you. You look like somethin' straight out of a bloody man's largest fantasy. You can't expect even Giles to ignore That.." Spike nodded.

"Giles?" she said in shock and disgust.

"W-well Buffy, I mean, Spike's rather right. You...well you may want Willow to reverse The spell as soon as possible..you may find slaying a little hard with those..uh...well those.."

"Tits?" Spike offered.

"Yes.." he said, beet red.

"Right..I'm on it.."

Then The phone rang again. She picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey, Buffy.." The man's voice rang.

"Hugh?"

"Yes, look. There's a party at The mansion tonight i need you to be at, please?"

"You want me to go to a party at The playboy mansion?"

"Yes." He said and all three men's ears perked up. She saw this.

"Can I bring a few friends?" she asked.

"Sure, sure..just be ready at 6." and he made a kissy noise on The other end before hanging up. She turned to look at her friends.

"Better be ready at 6. We're goin to a party.."
Bimbo Festival 2005 by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: again, nothing of playboy or buffy is mine. All Hef's and Joss's. Kendra and Holly are really Hef's girlfriends, but I have never met them and have no affiliation with them!
Buffy sat upstairs. Brushing on her blush and completing her make up. Her hair was left curled and she looked over at the clock. 5:37.

"Dawn!" she yelled.

"Ready!" Dawn yelled back. Buffy got up from the vanity and walked over to her closet. Mansion party. What the hell to wear? Then she found it. No dress could be more perfect. Pulling it out she laid it on the bed and dug out the proper under garments. Then shoes. Pulling it on she turned and looked in the mirror.

Wow.

A see thru tan dress lined with dark purple sparkles and sequence. A tan, lace bra and tan lace thong with tan 3 inch heeled sandals making her 5'11, lay over her body. The dress came to her knees and fluffed out like a sun dress. It couldn't have been more perfect, and she couldn't have looked anymore brilliant. Grinning she walked out into the hallway and Dawn stopped in her tracks. Mouth open.

"Buffy!" she said shocked. Buffy cringed, waiting for a bad reaction. "You look hot!" she squealed.

"Dawn!" she said with a grin. "careful.." Dawn just smiled and hopped down the stairs while Buffy followed. All her friends, even Giles stood there waiting to go to the party. They all gasped when they saw Buffy with her new body and new look. She was gorgeous. And the guys seemed to be drooling even more then before.

"Damn...Slayer.." spike said and Buffy glanced at the clock. 5:57. Then she heard the beeping of a car directly outside and she swung the front door open to see a large, black limo sitting in the street. She beckoned her friends to follow her out and they did. Opening the door she climbed into the limo and there lay an issue of Playboy magazine. Buffy glanced over it and when Xander picked it up,as she shut the door, she saw it was her! In nothing but a silk blanket which was draped over her crotch and one breast while her arm covered the other. Xander flipped it open and there lay Buffy with her completely shaven crotch exposed while a pink, totally see thru sheet covered one breast and hardened nipple while the other was totally exposed. Xander began drooling and Spike looked over. Buffy swore she saw his eyes pop out when he saw the picture and she snatched the magazine from Xander who whined.

"Enough of that now..!" she warned.

Xander nodded as they pulled to the front of an over decorated, large house. Buffy gawked and stepped out of the car as it pulled up along with her friends. She pulled the door open to the house and heard music blasting down the steps she walked down there only to find a mini night club and another set of stairs across the room which led to ANOTHER mini nightclub. Hugh Hefner came up to her along with his two girlfriend's, the third talking to another playmate. Both big breasted, platinum blonds. Holly and Kendra. Who were hanging off his arm in skimpy, but classy clothing.

"Hey Buffy!" Kendra squealed, excited to see her.

"Hey--"

"Kendra!" Holly warned.

"Kendra!" Buffy nodded. "Hey Kendra!"

Kendra attached to her arm and smiled happily.

"Been a long time."

"It definitely has." Buffy agreed and Spike looked over the Slayer..

'Wow' came to mind.

"Come dance." she pleaded and Buffy was dragged out onto the floor by the beautiful blond. An extremely sexy, fast but slow and sensual dance beat popped on as they made their way to the middle of the floor. Kendra turned and ran her arms over her hips, practically grinding into the Slayer. Buffy tried being sexy. She didn't think she was doing a very good job of it, but everyone else did.

..Especially Spike.

She was slowly gyrating her hips against the other female's. Holding the bottle of whiskey that had been brought out to her and was swigging it whole heartedly. Minutes later, the song kept pounding and Buffy was already drunk. The bottle half empty and Kendra took hold of it. Swigging on it until they both began putting on a show. Grinding and kissing like animals. Of course, it was only a show. But Spike was...so turned on well, his pants felt like they'd snap at any moment. The sight of his exposed, busty, horny Slayer kissing a fellow playmate was enough to make him cream his pants. Then a male moved in. Who looked to be a model. Buffy grinned until Spike ran out onto the dance floor and grabbed her wrist, dragging her to the stairs.

"Hey!" she pouted and Hugh Hefner looked over to her. She waved.

"Leaving?"

"N--"

"Yes. Sorry. Call her tomorrow. I'll make sure she's up.." Spike looked over to the scooby gang and saw they were partying hardy. Dancing with playmates. Drinking. Especially Willow and Xander.

"Call a cab you guys?"

"Sure!" they said in unison and Spike nodded. Heading up the stairs and out the door to the limo. The driver was still sitting there patiently and jumped as Buffy giggled and hopped into the car. She sat in the middle of the seat and Spike sat down, pulling her upright.

"Meanie.." she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Right.." he nodded.

"It's hot in here.." she whined and yanked off the dress that was barley covering her new curves. Spike jumped as she began to unhook her bra.

"Buffy!" he growled and grabbed her hands. She pulled away and then, her mouth formed into a grin as she straddled his lap.

"You're good..sexy.." she giggled drunkenly to him.

"Slayer." he warned.

She leaned in and ran her tongue over his lips before unhooking her bra and tossing it against the seat so her new, busty breasts and hard nipples were pressing at his chest through his shirt. He groaned as she bounced a bit, letting them bounce and jiggle. Making his cock strain harder against her.

"Fuck me." she begged and right when Spike was about to undo his pants and give her a right and proper fucking, the driver stopped and Spike saw they were at her house. He hurried to pick up her things and made her put them back on. Once she was dressed he pulled from the limo and carried her to the door, opening it with a hand that was placed on her back she fell asleep in his arms. And his vixen was well..cute. They wouldn't be fucking tonight, and that was for sure. He walked up the stairs and laid her on her bed, planting a gentle kiss on her fore head.

"Night, luv." He said before heading back to his crypt.
Not too naughty anymore. by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Hef owns all playboy, Joss owns all Buffy.
Yawn.

Buffy woke up with an enormous headache, an itch under her chest from where the bra had been rubbing the entire night. And an unusual, vague remembrance of hot, sweaty bodies rubbing and bumping against each other. Until of course, her drunken...well drunkness had caused half her memory to easily slip away. Which; may have been a better thing considering what she might have gotten up to last night. Slipping out of bed, Buffy slowly stood infront of the mirror. The sight of her overly large breasts was still new to her. And she gasped slightly at the grapefruit sized melons on her chest. Shaking her head slightly she pulled the dress and undergarments from her body before brushing her hair our. She dug around in her drawer...however...all her bras looked too small to fit over her new boobs. Surprising.

...Not really. Never would she thought she would have miss her slim body and smaller breasts compared to the curvy, ample girl she was now. Although, it was kinda nice to have even more goodies to flaunt at people. And even more reason to flaunt them! They were pretty large. Pulling out a pair of jeans which barley fit over her curvy new hips. A pink, spaghetti strap tank top which used to only flaunt the right amount of cleavage now had her new breasts practically pouring from them! Shrugging she slowly began to head down stairs, but stopped at the bottom when she saw Spike lying on her couch. Even more shocking was what he was watching on TV! Porn. Not the soft, kiddy kind that she used to sneak on the nightly movie channels either. Rough, hardcore, good ole' fashioned pound you into the mattress sex. And it turned her on more then a little bit. The arousal drifting from her caused Spike to turn his head. He calmy switch the TV off and cut out the rest of the moaning between a big breasted brunette and a guy who seemed too big to be true. Her breasts had been bouncing insanely and he had been groaning too loud for any of it to be real.

"Spike! What the hell was that?"

"Porn?"

"Thank you Mr. Obvious.."

"Right..."

"Why were you watching it in MY living room??"

"Don't get yer' naughty bits all in a twist, alright?"

She growled...then the phone rang.

"I'll deal with you in a minute, Mister!" she walked over to the phone and put the dirty-yellow receiver to her ear. "Hello."

"Buffy! Doll." came the voice and unusually, she recognized it immediately.

"Hef?"

"Right you are."

"What do you need?"

"A shoot, Buffy. With you."

"I--I ca--" she was cut off.

"Be at the studio by 3. Bye." and he hung up. She looked at the clock. It was 2:45. Hurry Hurry.

"Xanderrr!" she bellowed and he came out of the kitchen with a large bowl of cereal in one hand and a spoon in the other.

"I need to get to the mansion. Drive me?"

"No problem!"

"I'm comin!" Spike said in a hurry. Xander groaned.

"Me too!" Dawn yelled.

"Dawn no!"

"Buffy, I've seen you naked plenty of times. Please, Okay?" Dawn argued and Buffy gave in with a nod. They were off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She arrived there and they tugged her into the dressing room. The hair dresser began pulling at her golden hair and straightening it to perfection before putting two small, curly tendrils on each side. Cute, she thought. Next the make up artist came over and slowly began on her eyes, then lips. Her eyes were finished with a dark pink eyeliner and smokey black shadow. Her lips simply a pink gloss. She came into wardrobe and they put her in a pair of see thru pink panties and a see thru pink cami which came low and cut above her navel, revealing her taut stomach and newly curvy hips. Pink 5inch stiletto heels were given to her and she looked like hooker barbie. A robe was finally tossed to her and she eagerly wrapped it around herself. Walking out Spike and Xander's faces fell at the clothed Buffy. The Slayer....the Playmate...walked up to Spike and whispered to him,
"Spike...I don't know if I can do this, it's too naughty for me.."

"It's not too naughty anymore. Buffy luv, you wanted this....this reality. Enjoy it. You're normal. It should only last another day if that. Don't worry, only the scoobs n' me'll remember it, pet."

Right Spike.... she thought and slowly began to strip her robe off. All eyes were on the sexy get up she was wearing and Spike could only mumble a wow. She looked gorgeous in that. The way her long legs accented the big heels and led to the big hips. Her shaven pussy and the big breasts which hard little nipples stuck out like pebbles under the top. He groaned and felt his erection begin to form under his jeans. Buffy walked over to the seat they sat up for her and sat down. Spreading her legs wide so her clit pushed against the fabric and her pussy lips spread. She pulled the top over her large breasts and stuck her finger in her mouth. Leaning forward and arching her chest out for the camera. They took a few shots of her in that pose before she got into a new one. This time, bent over the chair she pulled the panties down to reveal her ass while she leaned a bit to the side so her breasts were still visible. She bit down on her bottom lip and gave her best bedroom eyes. Then, another jaw dropping pose. She stipped the shirt off and backed over to the large, oak column in the middle of the room. She thrust her chest out, pushed her bare ass against it and wrapped her hands around it above her head, spreading her legs so her clit was visible to all eyes.

Spike was about too faint Not too naughty at all for you anymore, luv