Will I ever? by Delicious_Sin
Summary: B/S AU, human angst. Buffy is coerced by her cousin Faith to attend a collage house party. M/F
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6653 Read: 3236 Published: 09/13/2005 Updated: 10/18/2005

1. 1 by Delicious_Sin

2. 2 by Delicious_Sin

3. 3 by Delicious_Sin

1 by Delicious_Sin
This is my first Spuffy fiction. It is fantasy AU, not Cannon at all. Please review and tell me how I am doing? Is the plot okay? My spelling and punctuation, grammar? I really need some constructive feedback.

The characters in this story belong to Joss Whedon and ME. I am merely using them for my own gratification, and I hope yours as well.

You can e-mail me at azereal@mts.net


Will I ever?

She stumbled as she got up from the toilet, and leaned against the wall for support. She could hear people out in the hallway banging on the door and shouting at her to hurry up.

‘Hold your horses. I sooooo should not have drank that much.’ She leaned down to pick up her purse and the room started to spin. She could feel herself falling and put her hands out to stop the momentum.

Landing on her hands and knees she let out a soft giggle. “Are you okay in there?” She heard someone shout.

“Yeah…I’ll be out in a sec…” She called. Pulling herself up she sat on the edge of the tub, trying to get herself together. Swaying drunkenly she stood, leaning against the wall for support. She pushed off the wall slightly and stood on her own, without swaying. ‘Yay me!’ She cheered in her head, and then giggled out loud. Pulling her purse up onto her shoulder she sighed. ‘Why’d I let Faith talk me into coming here?’ She wondered as she opened the door and blinked out at the crowd in the hallway. “Sorry…” She murmured as she stumbled past them.

She felt hands pressing against her ass and spun towards them. “Hey! Hands off asshole.” She growled. “Sorry. I thought you were someone else.” The guy murmured, looking anything but sorry. She glared at him and backed up a few steps. Suddenly she felt herself pressed up against a very tight body. His hands found her hips and when he spoke she felt it in her bones. “You ok Luv?” He growled, his lips right next to her ear. She could feel his warm breath tickling her cheek. “Need me to kick his ass for you?”

“I…no…I’m okay…sorry for bumping into you…” She said softly. He had watched her walking towards him and wanted her instantly, his cock making it painfully obvious that he had to have her. When she bumped into him he couldn’t help himself, he wasn’t about to let her go.

“T’s okay…” She pressed himself more firmly against her back. She could feel his hardened length pressed securely against her ass. She blushed. “Mmm you smell delicious luv…” He murmured, snaking one arm around her to cup her bare stomach.

She could feel tingles she never felt before taking over her body, with alcohol fuelling her bravery she did something she had never done before. She pushed her ass back slightly, rubbing it against his cock. ‘Bad Buffy!’ Her brain admonished.

She heard him gasp against her skin and the tingles took over. Forgetting everything but the feel of him she closed her eyes and let sensation take over, he held her close, held her like he needed her, and she had never felt so wanted in all her life.

She wanted to turn around and get a glimpse of him, but she didn’t want to leave the safety of his arms. Feeling his hand leave her hip she sighed in disappointment, until she felt the very same hand brush the hair away from her neck so his lips could explore the exposed flesh. “Mmm…so…soft…” He murmured between soft kisses against her overheated flesh, his hand tracing small circles on her bare stomach.

She leaned back against him, hands moving to rest on his thighs and pull him closer. She let out a little whimper, oblivious to the throngs of people around them. He gently turned her around, towards him so he could look into her eyes. She opened them, blinking at the brightness, hazel depths captivated him instantly. He leaned a little closer.

She was mesmerized by the intensity of the bluest eyes she had ever seen. Licking her lips she leaned a little closer. He took that as permission and leaned in further, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss, his hands explored her body, and cupping her ass with both hands he pulled her against him.

She went willingly, rubbing herself against his jean covered hardness, her arms wrapped themselves around his neck, and her fingers delved into the back of his hair.

The kiss turned hungrier, her mouth opened slightly, inviting his tongue inside. He couldn’t resist, exploring the warm recesses of her mouth. ‘She tastes like peaches.’ He groaned slightly at the sensations she was creating by rubbing herself against him. She could feel the moisture beginning to wet her panties. She had been kissed before, but never like this, never so hungrily. A kiss had never left her wanting more as his had, never left her craving the feel of naked flesh as she did with him. It was a very foreign feeling to her, but she wanted more.

One of her hands trailed down his chest and stomach to pull the tight black t-shirt from the waistband of his jeans. Her hand crept underneath slowly, her fingers came into contact with the hardness of his abs and she gasped against his mouth.

“Get a room!” Someone shouted and it broke the spell they seemed to be under. She flinched and pulled back, he could see the blush staining her cheeks, and it made him want her all the more.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Wanna get out of here pet? Go somewhere a little more private?”

She nodded slightly, He grabbed her hand and pulled her along behind him, not noticing her wobbling. He had only had a couple of beers that night and didn’t realize how much she really had to drink. Glancing around she saw a few girls glaring daggers at her, but she didn’t care. The hottest guy she had ever seen had kissed her, and he wanted to go somewhere a little more private. ‘Shit. What if he wants to…I don’t know if I’m ready for…’ Her thoughts trailed off as he pulled her down the stairs and into a room and shut the door behind them, without even bothering to turn on the light.

He pulled her to him, lips seeking hers once again. One hand tangled in her hair, the other wrapped around her waist.

She moved against him, her hand moving under his shirt as it had before they had been interrupted. He pulled away for a moment to pull his shirt up and over his head. He tossed it carelessly aside.

Instantly her hands were on him, stroking his perfectly chiselled physique. “Wow. I. Wow.” She murmured, leaning towards him to kiss him again.

He popped the button on his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down. He pushed his pants down a little and pulled out his thick swollen cock, already dripping with pre-cum. He gently pushed her up against the door, one knee sliding in between her parted thighs.

He lifted her slightly, positioning her so that she was straddling his hips. Pushing her panties to the side he rubbed his engorged cock against her slick entrance.

‘Shit.’ She trembled as she felt herself being lowered. ‘Oh god. I’m gonna have sex. For the first time. With a guy I don’t know.’ It was the only thought she could process before she felt his cock slip up and down her slit. Suddenly he was right there at here entrance, pushing in slightly.

Suddenly it didn’t matter. All that mattered was the intensity she saw behind the blue. “You smell so good baby…” He murmured, bringing his hand up to cup her cheek. She closed her eyes, and just felt, felt the power he held over her body. “Want you so much…never wanted anyone like this before.”

She could only stare down at him, his face barely discernable in the dark; but his eyes, his eyes glowed with intensity, his words were lost to her. It scared her a little, having never been this close to a man before, she had never wanted to. But with him? Even though she was drunk, or maybe because of it, she had never felt this open before. She felt like he could see right into her soul. And god help her she wanted him. She gasped as she felt him thrust in slowly, her eyes widening at the intense pain she felt.

She bit back a scream of pain, but couldn’t stop the tears, suddenly his mouth was on hers, making her forget the intense burning and tearing coming from her pussy and despite the pain, she felt pleasure begin to hum through her veins.

He groaned and buried his head in her shoulder.. He was too far gone, he couldn’t stop himself and pushed harder grunting as he felt something tear inside of her. ‘Bloody hell she was a virgin.’ He brought his lips to hers; his open mouth was soft but insistent against her trembling lips. He wanted to take her pain away, wanted to make it good for her. Of all the women he’d been with he had never been this affected.

He leaned back slightly and flicked his thumb gently against her clit. “Sorry baby…so sorry that I hurt you. It’ll feel good I promise…” He murmured soothingly as he began to slowly thrust.

It felt like she was being stretched apart, she could feel bruises forming where his hipbones dug into her thighs, and the zipper from his jeans was cutting into the tender flesh. Then she felt it, the engorging of her clit. She wanted to feel the friction that would bring her bliss. Tentatively she moved her hips towards him.

“Oh…Oh yeah…” He growled when he felt her hips meeting his thrusts. “Oh yeah…that’s it…that’s my girl…give it to me baby…” He groaned. He could feel her inner walls clenching him rhythmically.

He reached between them and flicked his thumb over her clit until he felt her stiffening. “That’s it baby come for me…wanna feel it baby…”

‘Oh god! Am I gonna come? Is this what it feels like?’ He captured her lips once again and it sent wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her. “Oh…Oh god…I…oh yes…more…. please…. I’m almost…. oh god!”

Spike grunted in satisfaction, her walls clenched so tight around him, he could feel her wetness leaking down and soaking his balls, his pace increased.

“I’m gonna come…you want me to come for you baby?” She could feel him stiffening, his muscles coiled tight awaiting release.

“Yes. Oh god yes. Please I want…” She pressed her mouth to his ear, knowing she couldn’t say it loud. “I want to feel you come inside me.” She whispered.

He roared as he released. He melted bonelessly against her. “That was…”

“Oh god…put me down…” She pushed at his chest as she started to turn green.

“You gonna toss?” He asked helping her to the floor beside the toilet and flicking on the light. The room was filled with a harsh bright light.

‘Uhhh. Oh god! I fucking lost my virginity in a bathroom…’ The tears formed slowly as she leaned her head on the toilet and retched.

“What do you need princess?” He asked, concern lacing his voice as he knelt beside her and held her hair.

She couldn’t even look at him. She was mortified that she was throwing up in front of him. She didn’t even like to throw up in front of her twin brother. “I…uh…I need a drink…maybe some 7up? And something to wipe my mouth?” She just needed to get him out of there for a minutie or two so she could clean herself up.

Spike got up and grabbed some toilet paper, handing it to her silently he flushed the toilet for her and pressed a soft kiss to her temple. She was too weak to try to stop him from taking care of her.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XXX*X*X*X*X*X*X*X*X

Buffy was mortified, Faith had found her moments after He left. “Hey B. You okay? Come on, let’s get you back to Liam’s” She said hoisting the petite girl up and half carrying her out the front door.

Buffy started crying. “It’s okay B. It happens to everyone. Even I get so pissed sometimes that I get sick.” Faith comforted helping her into the back seat of her boyfriend’s car. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to get Parker. Don’t move okay?” Faith gave her arm a squeeze before handing her a bucket incase she got sick again.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Buffy let it all out, screaming and crying. ‘Life is so unfair. I meet the one guy in all the world I’d wait forever for and I lose my virginity to him and a fucking bathroom. Pathetic much Buffy? Could my life get any worse?’ She lay back and closed her eyes, passing out almost instantly, if she had stayed conscious a few moments more, she would have seen Spike run franticly from the house in search of her.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XXX*X*X*X*X*X*X*X

TBC…
2 by Delicious_Sin
Will I ever 2

Spike entered the bathroom, cold can of sprite in his hand and stopped. She was gone. There wasn’t a trace of her in the room. ‘Bloody buggering hell. She just asked me to get her a drink so she could take off…’ The thought left him cold. ‘No. No she wouldn’t have done that. The look in her eyes…’ He turned and left the room, not stopping to think why that would have bothered him now, with her when it hadn’t before with his numerous one-night stands.

Glancing franticly around he watched a young, curvy brunette enter the house. ‘Maybe she went outside to get some fresh air.’ Duster swirling he headed out.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Sorry to cut your night short.” Faith said softly, leaning in to her boyfriend.

“That’s okay baby. I’m sure you can make it up to me.” He said softly, leaning down to kiss her red painted lips.

“She’s just really trashed…we have to take her back to Liam’s.” Faith entwined her fingers with his. Liam was Faith’s older brother. He turned twenty-four a few days ago, and was engaged to be married next summer.

She waited patiently while Parker said goodbye to his friends, then he followed her to his car.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

Spike stood in front of the house, franticly looking left to right. ‘I don’t even know her name. How could I be so bloody stupid?’ Growling in frustration he headed back towards the house.

Parker opened the door and held it, motioning Faith to go first. She smiled at him and walked through, colliding with a bleached blonde wearing a long leather coat.

“Sorry pet, mind’s somewhere else.” He flashed her a pained smile.

“It’s okay.” She acknowledged, moving around him and heading for Parker’s car.

She smiled at Parker as he opened the door for her. “Poor B. She’s not gonna forgive me for a looong time.” Faith grinned. “If Xander finds out I let her get drunk he’s gonna kill me.”

“That’s her twin right?” Parker asked, starting the car and heading to Liam’s.

“More like her jailer.” Her hand slid onto Parker’s thigh. “He scares all the guys away that want to date her, and they hang with the same crowd, nobody would dare get her drunk for fear of Xander’s wrath.”

“But he allowed her to come here un-chaperoned.” Stopping at a light he glanced at his girlfriend.

“Yeah, but it wasn’t his choice. Her dad, and my dad, they’re twins, when we were young, before Buffy’s mom died, we were all really close, so when she told her dad she wanted to come visit me and Liam he let her come for the whole weekend. He had some business here in L.A., he’s going to pick her up when he’s done.”

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Come on B. We’re here.” Faith tried to rouse her cousin. Buffy didn’t move.

“Could you carry her Parker? I don’t think I’m going to be able to wake her up.”

Parker lifted her into his arms and carried her effortlessly to the house. Faith used her key to let him in, and they took her to Faith’s old room. “If you wanna head on in to the living room, I’ll meet you there after I get her changed.”

Parker nodded and kissed her quickly before heading out.

Faith shut the door behind him smiling at his retreating form. They had been together only six months, but so far, they’d been the happiest of Faith’s young life. Faith was the same age as Buffy and Xander, their mother’s were pregnant at the same time, and Faith was born a month before the twins.

Sighing she opened a drawer and pulled out an old pair of her Pajamas. She wasn’t fully moved in with Parker yet, but she had most of her stuff at his apartment, and slept there most nights.

Faith dressed Buffy in the long sleep shirt, leaving her skirt on. She tucked the covers around the sleeping girl. “Night B. I hope you’re not in too bad of shape in the morning.” Faith grinned before heading out to reward her man for being such a sweetie.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

She felt like shit. Pure and simple, getting smashed the night before left her with a killer hangover.

Buffy rolled over and curled herself into a ball. ‘Uuhhhhhh I am never drinking again.’ She rubbed her hands over her eyes and moaned quietly. ‘I guess I’d better get up. I don’t want to waste my whole weekend of freedom.’

She got sluggishly up from the bed and looked down at herself. She was surprised to see she was wearing one of Faith’s sleep shirts. Suddenly feeling the need to pee she made her way to the small bathroom on the other side of the room.

She pulled her underwear down her tanned legs and sat down, glancing at her underwear that was resting between her knees she noticed a small smudge of blood against the white cotton, and remembered why she was so sore ‘down there.’

Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the intense feelings the bleached blonde stranger evoked in her. She closed her eyes remembering the sensations of his hands on her, lifting her legs to clasp around his waist. The way his lips caressed hers, those same hands fisting in her hair, the look in his eyes when he thrust into her for the first time. And then his voice, the way it made her bones vibrate, almost more than the tender words he was speaking.

‘Oh god! What did I do? How could I let myself do that?’ She let the tears fall. She wanted to scream. She’d always promised herself she would only give herself to her husband, and her husband would be the only one. Ever. One drunken night and she had thrown her inhibitions to the wind and had sex against a bathroom door.

As she came to the realization there was a knock at the bathroom door. “Hey B. How ya feeling?” Faith hollered.

Buffy didn’t answer, as the silent tears rolled down her cheeks.

“You okay in there B?” Faith knocked again. “If you don’t answer me I’m coming in.” She warned.

“Okay. I’m okay.” Buffy murmured, trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

“Let’s go get a slurpee, they’re great for hangovers.”

“Okay. I’ll be out in a minute.” Buffy sighed. She washed her face and drew her hair up into a ponytail.

When she entered the room she grinned. Faith was holding out a pair of sunglasses and a baseball cap, with ‘Rock Star’ emblazoned on the front in bright fuchsia.

She dug her sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt out of her bag. “I’ll meet you downstairs. Don’t worry, no one else is home right now and Parker’s gone home.” She shut the door behind herself.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Oh my god! William.” She screeched as she threw the door wide and jumped into his arms.

“Hey Bit.” He hugged her back.

“I can’t believe you remembered.” Dawn chattered excitedly.

“Course I remembered Bit, s’not every day one’s baby sister turns sixteen.” Spike smiled. “N’ I thought I told you I didn’t want to be called that poncey name anymore.”

“Pfft.” She grinned and rolled her eyes. “I happen to like your name butthead.”

“Want to go get a slurpee?” He asked.

“Like when I was little and you’d take me?” She asked excitedly.

“Yeah, but this time I’ll let you pour your own.” He offered holding his elbow out to her.

Dawn hooked her arm in his, and they were off.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“I missed you, you know.” She didn’t mean to eaves drop, she really didn’t. But when she saw him at the slurpee machine, with a girl hanging all over him she just had to know.

“Missed you too.” That was it. The same voice. It gave her the exact same feeling.

“I wish we could see each other more.” Buffy could feel her stomach clenching in knots. The girl placed her head on his shoulder. ‘They’re perfect for each other. They’re almost the same height.’ Buffy groaned inwardly.

“So do I Bit. You know I love you right? And you know you’ll be coming to live with me when I move.” Buffy felt tears spring to her eyes. ‘He loves someone else? How could he do that with me if he’s in love with her?’ She choked back a sob.

“I know. I love you too Will.” She couldn’t take it anymore. Buffy ran, or tried to run. She bumped right into Faith.

“Whoa B. What’s up? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” Faith asked, placing a steadying hand on Buffy’s arm.

“Don’t feel so good. I’ll have 7up.” She mumbled pushing past her and making her way outside.

X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Whoa. What’s up ‘Bea’? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” He glanced behind him, only because he recognized the voice. It was the girl from the party, the one he’s bumped into. But that’s not what made his jaw drop. it was her!

“Don’t feel so good. I’ll have a 7up.” Even though she mumbled, he knew it was her.

“Here Bit. You pay for the drinks, get anything you want. I’ll be right back.” He said softly, he turned on his heal and followed ‘Bea’ out.

TBC…
3 by Delicious_Sin
Thank you do much for the reviews, it’s nice to know that a few of you are enjoying it.

Thanks to Spuffyshippah for the awesome beta

Will I ever 3

Buffy stared down in shock, hoping, praying, waiting for a change she knew wouldn’t come. ‘No. No I can’t be. The test is wrong.’ She glanced at the little white clock she had placed on the counter earlier, and was shocked to see that almost two hours had passed. For almost two hours she sat staring at the stick in her hand that changed her life.

With tears in her eyes she opened a second test. Fumbling she ripped open the package and followed the directions. Her heart was beating wildly in her chest as she waited the required five minutes, even though the test showed positive after only one minute.

‘Oh god. What are we gonna do baby?’ She wondered, absently rubbing her still flat stomach. ‘I can’t tell him. I don’t even know where to find him.’

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“I know you’re not happy Bit, but it’s the best opportunity for me. Sides, you should see the house I bought.”

“But Will, Sunnydale? I thought we were going to stay in L.A.” Dawn whined.

“I know you did, but you can see your friends on weekends, you can have them down, to stay at our place…”

“It’s just not fair, having to go to a new school…”

“But it’s a new school that’ I’ll be teaching at. Sides, would you rather go with Jenny and Dad?”

“No, I don’t want to go to England, but when we planned this…”

“When we planned this Bit, I didn’t have a job and our parents weren’t moving to another country.”

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

Crawling into bed she pulled a blanket over herself and thought about the last time she saw him. William. The father of the child growing inside of her.

“Bea…” He called following her out of the 711.

“How dare you even talk to me?” She whirled on him, fury burning in her emerald eyes.

“I…What?” He asked, confusion marring his perfect face.

“I don’t ever want to see you again. William.”

“But I…”

“Don’t. Ever. Fucking. Talk. To. Me. Again.” She growled venomously. ‘How dare he come out her after me with his girlfriend still inside the store.’

“Bea…please…I want to apologize…” He wanted to tell her how sorry he was for taking her virginity in the bathroom at a party, he wanted to tell her she deserved batter, and that he wanted to give her what she deserved.

“Fuck you.” She turned and started walking again.

He stood there in shock, staring after her, watching her and her dark haired friend walk away until Dawn tapped him on the shoulder. “Trying to catch flies?” She asked.

“Huh?”

“Standing here with your mouth hanging open, watching those two girls walk away? Who is she?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He murmured sadly.

“What did she do, turn you down?” Dawn teased.

He looked at her, his eyes stormy and sad, not saying a word.

“I’m sorry Will. I didn’t mean to…”

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” He shocked her by asking.

“Yeah…of course I do…look at Mom and Dad…Your Mom died, Dad came here with a two year old looking for a new start, met Mom, and they were married two months later, Twenty years later they’re still together…He always says he fell in love with her at first sight.”

Spike nodded, saying nothing, and led Dawn home lost in thought.

**********

“So what was that all about?” Faith asked when they had walked far enough away from the gorgeous blonde.

“What do you mean?” Buffy asked innocently.

“Ya can’t shit a shitter B. What was up with you and the hottie?”

“We met at the party last night…and I just found out he has a girlfriend.”

“I’m sorry B. That sucks, but at least you found out now, before you slept with him.” Faith didn’t notice the blush creeping up her cousin’s face.


X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Buff?” Xander called pounding on her bedroom door.

“Sleeping. Go away!” She rolled over, pulling the blanket up over her head.


“What are you still doing in bed? Don’t you start work today?”

She opened one eye and glanced at the alarm clock on her nightstand. ‘Shit!’ She groaned and rolled over. “I’m up.” She called to her brother. Hearing him clomp down the stairs in his work boots she sat up. ‘Mistake.’ Her stomach rebelled instantly. She ran for the bathroom and made it just in time.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“M’ I drivin’ you home after school?” Spike asked opening the passenger door for Dawn.

“I don’t know yet. Depends if I make any friends or not.” She pouted. “I’ll stop by your classroom at lunch and let you know.”

Spike nodded. He knew she was upset with the relocation, so he’d waited until the last possible moment to move. They’d only been in the house for three nights, enough time to unpack, but not enough time to explore the town yet.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

Buffy’s morning at work went surprisingly well. She only saw two students, one of which was a guy asking her on a date, the other was a young girl who was troubled by a guy teasing her.

Buffy sighed as the lunch bell rang. She picked up her purse and made her way towards the teachers lounge.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“So, can I eat lunch in here with you today?” Dawn asked, her blue eyes shining with unshed tears.

“What happened?” Spike asked pulling her into his arms. Dawn went willingly.

“I talked to this guy who was apparently the most popular guy in school, and he’s dating the captain of the cheerleading squad who bit my head off. Needless to say no one would talk to me.”

“It’s your first morning Bit. It’ll get better I promise…”

“I know…I just don’t want to face them all at lunch.”

“Okay. We can eat in here. But it’s today only. Okay?”

“Yeah. I’ll face them at lunch tomorrow…”

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

As Buffy walked by Spike’s classroom she saw him take ‘his girlfriend’ into his arms and comfort her. She wanted to scream. She wanted to go in there and tell him she was pregnant and watch him squirm, but she wouldn’t. With tears in her eyes she changed destinations and spent her lunch hour in the teachers washroom instead of the teachers lounge.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

Buffy was startled when Principal Wood knocked on her door shortly after lunch. “Yes?” She called as he poked his head in.

“I have two girls here who were fighting, I thought maybe we could get to the bottom of it together…could you come to my office?”

“Sure.” She smiled easily and followed him into his office.

“This is Dawn Giles, and Harmony Kendal. Girls, this is Buffy Summers, she is one of our guidance counselors.

They both glanced at her and Buffy surveyed the damage. Dawn had a small cut on her lip, but other than that looked fine. Harmony on the other hand, had a black eye forming, crusted blood around one nostril, and blood covering the front of her shirt.

“What happened girls?” Buffy asked gently.

“She’s a man stealing bitch!” Harmony shouted.

“Quit being so over dramatic, for cripes sake.” Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Dawn just moved here.” Principal Wood supplied.

“Okay Dawn, what happened?” Buffy asked, realizing Harmony would only want to throw mud.

“I was sitting in Math minding my own business, her boyfriend came up and invited me to sit with them all at lunch and she had a fit, so I stayed out of the lunch room. Then, this afternoon I was in the library studying during my free period and he talked to me again. Harmony went bonkers and attacked me. I defended myself.” Buffy smiled, there was something familiar about Dawn, her hair was up in a loose bun, and she was wearing a t-shirt with ‘Spoiled rotten’ emblazoned on the front. She smiled at Buffy, and Buffy liked her instantly.

“She’s just a big ho bag and she is trying to steal my boyfriend!” Harmony screeched.

“Puh-leaze!” Dawn made a face. “Parker Abrahms is NOT someone I would consider boyfriend material.”

“Are you insulting my boyfriend?” Harmony practically growled, clenching her fists.

“I’m just saying, I don’t want him. But if I did I guarantee you I could get him.” Dawn smirked at Harmony.

Harmony screeched and lunged at Dawn, toppling the chair she was sitting on. Dawn grabbed her wrists and held them away from her face, head butting Harmony and causing her nose to bleed again.

“YOU BITCH!” Harmony screamed, trying to scratch at Dawn, who was smirking at her and still holding her by the wrists.

Principal Wood was around his desk instantly pulling Harmony off of Dawn. “That is IT! I’m calling your parents Harmony! And Dawn, I am calling your brother.”

That wiped the smirk off of Dawn’s face. “He’s in class right now.” Dawn said softly.

Buffy helped Dawn to her feet as Principal Wood helped Harmony to a chair and handed her a box of Kleenex.

The girls sat quietly as Principal Wood called Harmony’s mother and asked her to come down to the school. He then pressed the intercom button and asked ‘Miss Chase.’ His Secretary to page Mr. Giles and have someone cover his class for him.

Buffy stood silently between the girls, waiting to see what Principal Wood wanted her to do.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. “Buffy would you?” Principal Wood nodded towards the door.

Flashing him a quick smile she opened the door. There stood William, looking unbelievably delicious.

Buffy could feel darkness creeping up on her, dizziness was taking over. She held the door tighter as she felt herself falling.

Instantly Spike was on the move, catching her before she fell. He carried her over to the couch and laid her gently on the cool leather. “Bea?” He whispered softly. He wanted to lean over and kiss her awake, like in a fairytale.

He glanced around and noticed that Dawn and another girl, Harmony something, from one of his classes were staring at him. “What’s going on here?” He asked.

“Harmony and Dawn have been fighting, Miss Summers is a guidance councilor here and she was helping me to figure it all out, I don’t know what happened, why she passed out, but I did call you here to talk about Dawn.

Spike glanced at Buffy again. “Her color’s okay…” He stroked her cheek softly. Buffy’s eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at him.

Spike fell in love all over again. As soon as Buffy realized she was not dreaming, that William really was sitting on the edge of the couch she was laying on, in her boss’s office she scowled at him.

“Are you okay Kitten?” He asked, concerned.

“I’m fine.” She said softly, sitting up, trying to get away from him.

“Are you okay Buffy?” Principal Wood asked, he was suddenly standing beside the couch. She smiled up at him and nodded. “Sorry…I didn’t eat anything at lunch…”

“You should eat luv.” Spike said softly.

She glared at him. “Don’t tell me what to do.” She snapped, getting up from the couch.

They were interrupted by another knock at the door. Principal Wood opened the door. “Mommy!!!” Harmony sobbed throwing herself into her mother’s arms.

“Oh Baby. What happened?” She cooed rubbing her daughters back and staring questioningly at the Principal.

“Harmony and Dawn had an altercation.” He supplied.

“Well I want her suspended.”

“If one gets suspended they both do.” He said calmly.

“But Harmony didn’t do anything.” Mrs. Kendal cried.

“You have no idea what happened, how can you say that?” Buffy asked.

“I know my daughter. She would never…”

“She attacked Dawn right here in the office.” Buffy defended her.

Spike watched Buffy as she defended his sister. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold on to her for dear life.

Mrs. Kendal finally relented when she was told that if the girls were suspended Harmony would also be suspended from cheerleading.

Getting a promise form both girls that it wouldn’t happen again Principal Wood was fine with giving them both a warning.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

“Buffy was so cool. Did you see how she stood up to Harmony’s mom.” Dawn bounced along happily towards Spike’s car.

“Yeah, I saw it.” Spike smirked.

Dawn pulled the elastic out of her hair and ran her fingers through it. “I think she’s cool…” Dawn’s eyes got wide. “She was the girl!”

“What girl?”

“The one outside the 711, Will it was her…you…”

“Dawn…” Spike warned, instantly making her zip her lip. He only called her Dawn when he was serious.

Fine. She wouldn’t bring it up again. But he didn’t say she couldn’t talk to Buffy. Dawn smiled to herself and hopped into the car.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

She contemplated calling in sick, she felt that horrible. She wouldn’t though. Buffy made sure to eat something, and made her way to work.

She was sitting at her desk, going over files for the students she would see when there was a soft tap at the door. Opening slowly it revealed a teary eyed Dawn.

“Hey Dawn, come on in. What’s wrong?” Buffy asked, motioning to a chair for Dawn to sit in she perched on the edge of her desk.

“My brother is driving me nuts.” Dawn sniffed for good measure, staring down at the carpet.

“What do you mean?”

“Well…he…I think he met someone…about two months ago…he asked me if I believed in love at first sight, and now…I don’t know I think something happened, cause all he’s doing is moping around…well he was, until yesterday. I haven’t seen him that happy since…well since my birthday…we went to 711...”

“What happened yesterday?” Buffy asked. Her mouth was dry, palms sweating, heart pounding in her chest. ‘Love at first sight?’

“He saw you.” Dawn said softly, her eyes rose to meet Buffy’s.

X*X*X*X*X*X*X*XX*X*X*X*X*X*X

TBC
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=14191