Honeymoon in Las Vegas by GreenAppleSweety
Summary: Takes place in season5. Riley is still around, Joyce hasn't passed away yet, and everyone knows how Spike feels for Buffy. And they except it, everyone except Riley anyway. Buffy gets amnesia and the last thing she remembers is being engaged to Spike.(From "Something Blue")Nomminated at the SpuffyAwards! Go and Vote please!
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 26806 Read: 27398 Published: 09/15/2005 Updated: 11/01/2005

1. Patrol by GreenAppleSweety

2. Amnesia by GreenAppleSweety

3. A Little Secret by GreenAppleSweety

4. Dear Diary by GreenAppleSweety

5. Road Trip by GreenAppleSweety

6. The Plan by GreenAppleSweety

7. Las Vegas by GreenAppleSweety

8. The Chase by GreenAppleSweety

9. The Long Walk by GreenAppleSweety

10. Newlyweds by GreenAppleSweety

11. He Knew by GreenAppleSweety

12. Contact by GreenAppleSweety

13. The Fun Begins by GreenAppleSweety

14. Fun 'N Games by GreenAppleSweety

15. End of the Road by GreenAppleSweety

Patrol by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
This is my first story so please be nice and review. Thanks!
It was about 9:30pm now, Buffy was busy with her nightly patrol. She had just finished dusting two scrawny looking vamps, other then that she was bored. She had to face facts, there was no activity in the graveyard tonight. But it didn’t matter right now because she had been to busy with her thoughts about Riley lately. Their relationship was sinking, and fast. She didn’t think he noticed though, the only thing he seemed to notice was Spike. It was always Spike this or Spike that. Last night right when she was about to get some needed sleep, what did Riley do? He complained about Spike! Buffy was getting tired of it too. If the gang was all in the magic shop and Buffy would just go to throw a paper away, Riley would need to follow her. She just wished he wouldn’t treat her like a little girl who couldn’t take care of herself! While Buffy was busy with all of her thoughts a big vamp that had been following her decided that this would be the time of attack.

Buffy didn’t even notice him until he came up from behind her and kicked her in the back. This made Buffy pay attention and then she got into her fighting stance.

“Let’s see how good you are when playing fairly,” Buffy said, ready to pummel this guy. ‘Who does he think he is anyway’ she thought looking at his ugly plaid shirt and ripped up pants. ‘Oh yeah real scary’

“I could kill you even if I was blind folded slayeeerrrr!,”the vamp said proudly.

“Oh yeah, great comeback. Let’s all clap for the soon to become compost.,”Buffy said then went and punched him the nose.

Then the fight was on and the vamp came and twisted her arm back, ready to sink his teeth into her neck. But once again he was surprised when Buffy’s leg came up and kicked him again. Then she threw him smack dab into a gravestone. He rolled off of the gravestone and landed on the ground, moaning in the little pain that he had. Buffy went over to him and looked at him like he was a big baby.

“It’s not that easy!,” Buffy said as she went an staked him.

****************
About an hour later Buffy was traveling through the graveyard on her way home, when she heard a bustling noise. She then turned around but didn’t see anything. ‘Must’ve been the “wind”’ she thought. Then she could’ve swore she saw something by a nearby tree so she walked towards it. Instantly she knew what it was and kept walking like everything was normal. When she was almost walked all the way past the tree, she turned and yanked out her follower from behind the tree, knowing who it was along.

“Hey! Watch the arm!,” Spike shouted at her.

“Spike,” she started to say calmly then yelled at him, “What the hell are you doing here!,” she said staring at him.

Right when Spike was about to answer she cut him off, “And if you were stalking me again, I swear to god, I will kill you!”

She knew how he felt about her and all, everyone did, but enough was enough. She was trying to be as nice as she could about it but she already caught him stalking her three times this week! Good thing she didn’t tell Riley, he would so flip at her and watch her even more, and then he would probably yell at Spike too. And personally she thought Spike didn’t need that because hey, she was going to yell at him the most anyway. Besides poor Riley would be wasting his breath because everyone knew Spike didn’t care what anyone said, unless it was her, her mom, or Dawn speaking to him. Which she still didn’t understand.

“So what if I was watching you Slayer! I can do what I want, I’m the Big Bad remember?,”Spike said and cocked an eyebrow at her, “Besides, I don’t understand why it gets you all huffed up for. What’s the matter?, Do I make you nervous?” Spike said grinning at her, because he knew he made her nervous, and that made him feel like the Big Bad again. Not that he still wasn’t of course!

Buffy just stared at him for a minute before telling him off.

“That is sooo it buddy! Say hello to Mr. Pointy because–”Buffy started to say but was cut off by her best friends.

“Oh!,Hey Buffster!,” Xander said while he munched on some tortilla chips.

“What are you guys doing here?,” Buffy asked surprised to see them.

“Well we got bored of Xander making boring jokes and doing the snoopy dance, so everyone, except me because I just wanted to take Xander and have many orgasms, decided to come and cheer you on as you kill demons! Yeah for the dead demon!,” Anya answered her.

“Oookkkk.,”Buffy said not sure of what else to say.

Then Riley came out of the crowd and put his arm around Buffy. Riley gave her a tender kiss on the lips and then they pulled apart. This made Spike sick. ‘What can she possibly see in him?’ Spike thought. Normally he wouldn’t like this one bit, but he decided he to try and walk away without being noticed so then Buffy couldn’t yell at him. ‘I am the Big Bad!’ Spike thought as he tried to sneak away.

“Not so fast Spikey!,”Buffy said while walking towards him. “Hmm, where were we?,” she said pretending to think. “Oh yes I was about to dust your sorry ass.” She finished saying while she held her stake up.

“Woah! Hang on there Buffster, what’s going on, I mean normally I would be happy for you to kill Spike but, were you going to do this while I wasn’t here? I’m ashamed on you.” Xander said looking at Buffy.

“You mean you’re finally going to kill him?,”Riley asked, “Is this a Birthday present I don’t know about?”, he said and smiled a little. ‘Finally she realizes what has to be done!’ Riley thought.

Buffy just rolled her eyes. A birthday present for him! More like for herself, everything has to be about him though! ‘Of course’ she thought.

“Wait! Buffy hold on, why are you going to dust him? I mean what did he do?,” Willow asked.

“I caught lil’ old Spikey here stalking me. Again! For the fourth time this week!,”Buffy yelled, tired of all the questioning. Then she realized that she never told anyone that she had caught Spike stalking her, and instantly regretted telling everyone that out loud.

“Wait, he’s been stalking you?,”Riley asked, getting very angry, and you could tell his face would start getting red at any minute.

“Well, yeah.,” she said deciding to tell everyone the truth right now.

“Oh my goddess! Spike how can you just walk around stalking her! Don’t you realize that must give her the heebee geebees!,”Willow said disgusted by him.

“T-t-that’s terrible. It’s like invading her p-personal space.,” Tara said, joining the discussion for the first time that night, and also supporting what her girlfriend had to say.

“Guys it’s okay! I’m handling it.,”Buffy said turning around back to Spike., “Aren’t I?,”she asked him.

Spike didn’t bother to answer her and then Riley had to open his big mouth again.

“Wait hold on! Buffy how long has he been doing this?,” Riley asked demanding an answer from her.

“I don’t know Riley! Why don’t you just ask Spike!,”She yelled, fed up with everyone acting like it was her fault. ‘Like I wanted Spike to stalk me anyway!’ she thought to herself.

“Would everyone shut the bloody hell up! I have never heard you all yammer so much! First of all I don’t have to tell any of you anything! And second of all the only explanation you’re going to get is I’m evil. Now bloody well deal with it and shut your bleeding gob!,” Spike answered angrily, glaring at Riley the entire time.

“Spike you’ve been stalking me and you think I don’t deserve an explanation?,”Buffy asked him, “Wow I didn’t know it was possible but you really are dumber than you look.” Buffy said, and then out of nowhere punched him in the nose!

“Ow! Bloody hell women!”,Spike said rubbing at his nose.
**************
“Well that’s what you–”,Buffy was saying but got cut off by a vampire. The big bulky vamp punched her in the nose and it caused her to move back a little. ‘Why do they keep sneaking up on me tonight?’ she wondered.

“Go Buffy! You can do it. Slay that mean vampire!,”Anya cheered.

Everyone just rolled their eyes at her. Spike on the other hand found it amusing. Then he decided he had enough of Buffy yelling at him, so he decided to sit back and watch the vampire fight with Buffy. If she needed help Spike would do it, but other than that he seemed easy to take out so Buffy should be fine, he reasoned with himself.

Buffy got into her fighting stance again that night and got ready to dust this pathetic excuse of a vampire. Then the vampire came to punch her, but she held his arm away from her. Only thing was she forgot about his other arm, and he still got his punch in. Buffy fell back into a tree and then became unconscious. Spike then came to life and marched up to that vampire like he owned the place. Which since his crypt was here he kind of did. The vamp didn’t even notice Spike until Spike roared violently at him, and punched him in the jaw! Then the vampire fell to the ground begging for Spike not to hurt him.

“Dude, why are you protecting her? She’s the Slayer!,” The vampire asked.

“It’s simple......it’s just that,.........NOBODY touches my girl!,”Spike said as he staked the vampire, and watched him become a big pile of dust. As Spike felt proud of himself, he noticed everyone was hovering over Buffy, checking to see if she was okay. So Spike walked over there just in time to see Buffy moan a little bit and then flutter her eyes open. For a minute Spike got lost in her beautiful green orbs, especially when they looked straight at him.

“Sweetheart are you alright?,”Riley asked Buffy wondering if she was going to need to see a doctor or not.

“Sweetheart? Riley I know you like me, but I think you’re getting carried away just a little. And by the way, where am I? What happened to all of the demons? And Willow you’re back! That’s great, now reverse that stupid spell so Giles can see again already!,”Buffy said and then she looked at Tara "Who are you?"
Amnesia by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys!
Chapter2-Amnesia


“My name’s T-Tara.,”Tara replied back.

“Hey, what’s going on!,” Xander said shaking his arms in the air., “What’s wrong with the Buffster!?”

“She’s probably just a little confused, and her head probably hurts too. Right Buffy?”Willow asked.

“Yes, I’m sure that is correct! I mean she did get knocked into a tree. Good observation Willow!” Anya said cheerfully.

“Wait, what are you talking about guys? I’m fine, there’s nothing wrong with me!” Buffy said, ‘Do they think I’m not even here?’ she thought to herself.

“You’re right we’re sorry Buff. But anyway are you sure you’re okay?”Xander said apologizing for acting like she wasn't even there.

“Ya Xander’s right Buffy, we’re sorry. But anyway do you know who everyone is now? No more questions?” Willow asked also feeling sorry.

“It’s okay. But I do have a few more questions.” Buffy said as she started to walk towards Spike.

Spike just looked at her while she was walking towards him. ‘Maybe she’ll thank me for saving her’ he thought with manly pride! ‘Or maybe she just remembered she was going to kill me earlier’ he thought again. ‘Probably the second one.’ Then Buffy came up to him and tried to take his hand but Spike pulled away thinking she was going to try and do something. So Buffy tried with a little more force this time, and since Spike wasn’t stupid, he let her take his hand. Buffy was happy that he gave her hand to her and kissed him on the cheek. Spike and the rest of the scoobies just looked at her like she was off her rocker! Not that Spike minded that is.

“Buffy! Why did you do that!??” Riley asked frantically walking towards her and Spike.

“Riley we’ve already gone over this, I don’t like you. You’re big and bulky, and also very stupid. Now can we get past this and just live in the now.” Buffy said angrily. ‘How dare he question me, I just wanted to kiss my fiancé!’ she thought.

“Oh really, well tell me Buffy what is the ‘now’?”Riley questioned just as angrily as she did.

“Um, let’s see the now is where you’re out of the picture, and Spike and I get married. I honestly don’t see what’s soooo hard to comprehend about that!” she spat at him.

“Wait you and Spike getting married? That’s crazy talk! Buffy he’s evil and not your type!”Riley said taking Buffy’s hand out of Spike’s and bringing her towards him.

When Riley did that Spike and Buffy were both very furious at him. Spike was about to give him a piece of his mind, but then Buffy did something that had surprised everybody!

“I will give you two seconds to get your big ugly hands off me! Oh wait, your time’s up!”, Buffy said and then punched him in the nose.

The blow made Riley move back a few steps while he was holding his nose in pain.

“Buffy what’s wrong with you! You can't go around punching people!” Xander said to her, while moving towards Riley to see how bad he was hurt.

“Yeah well, I think what she did was bloody brilliant!”, Spike said with a grin on his face. Then he started coming closer to Buffy and pulled her into his arms.

Spike caught on a while ago. It was obvious that Buffy had amnesia. He was just waiting to see how long it took everyone else to figure it out. But until then he was going to enjoy things. A lot.
Buffy saw Spike closing in on her and smiled at him.

“He’s mean, I can’t believe I use to have a crush on him.”Buffy told Spike. Spike just smiled at her asking himself the same thing. ‘What did she like Captain Cardboard for?’

“I don’t know what has gotten into you Buffy, but I just want you to know I forgive you for it. Obviously Spike did something to you so this is not your fault.”Riley said pointing at his nose.

“Riley I don’t think it was Spike that did anything. Obviously it’s something bad and evil, but I don’t think it’s Spike.” Willow said hoping everyone would agree. Or at least Xander would, hopefully.

“I don’t know Willow. I mean look at Spike, he’s evil, bad, and also sexy. Maybe he did do something!” Anya said with her usual chipper voice.

“I agree with Anya Wills. Well except for the sexy part.” Xander said, still shocked Anya would say that. Especially right in front of him!

Willow frowned at him for not sticking up for her, but then shrugged it off when her shy girlfriend did.

“I-I think Willow’s right guys. Maybe B-Buffy has amnesia.” Tara said hoping no one would just shrug off her theory.

“Wait! That makes perfect sense!” Willow said smiling at Tara.

“It does? But I thought when you get amnesia you lose all your memories. Buffy knew who we were Willow.” Xander said confused.

“Not all the time! Besides Buffy probably didn’t hit her head hard enough for her to lose all of her memories, just a little.” Willow explained.

“Buffy is also right here! You know as in I can hear what you saying.” Buffy said, angry that they all ignored again. Well everyone except Spike and Riley. Buffy and Spike had been kissing and she had saw Riley paying close attention to that, and also caught him glaring at Spike. Spike also grinned at Riley and stuck his tongue out at him. Buffy smiled at how childish he could be.

“We’re sorry Buffy. Again.”Tara said for all of them.

“It’s okay. Now what is all this nonsense about me not remembering stuff?”Buffy asked.

“Buffy just try and focus, what it the last thing you remember?” Willow asked her.

“Hmm, I was at the mausoleum with Xander, Anya, and of course Spike. We were looking for you but demons came after us. Of course. Giles was back at the house because he couldn’t see, and it was funny because Spike keeps trying to get away with things because he knows Giles can’t see.” Buffy said, smiling at Spike. And Spike smiled back remembering all the things he wanted to do to her, when they were engaged.

“Wait so that last memory you have is when I cast that Will Be Done spell, and made you and Spike get engaged!”Willow said happily knowing that she figured it out before everyone else.

“Bout time Red.”Spike commented.

“What do you mean Spike, it’s not like you knew until now either!” Xander said.

“Never mind.” was all Spike had to say to him.

“What is everyone talking about!” Buffy said, fed up with all this back and forth question and answering.

“I’m sorry kitten” Spike said to her and wrapped his arms around her. Buffy just smiled at him.

“We’re sorry Buffster. We’re just trying to find out what happened to you. That’s all.”Xander said, being sorry again that night.

“Okay whatever, look I’m tired I think I’m going to go home.” Buffy said yawning a little.

“Well if you’re so tired, why don’t you and I just go to my crypt, it’s closer.” Spike suggested, figuring the answer was no but tried anyway.

“You have a crypt? Since when?” Buffy said confused. ‘Amnesia’s a bitch.’ she thought.

“I’ll tell you everything you want to know on the way there. Okay with you pet?”Spike asked her.

“Ya it’s okay, come on let’s go! Bye guys!”Buffy said excitedly.

“Wait!” Riley shouted, and then he looked at Spike, “If you do this, we both know she’ll kill you when she has her memory back!” Riley threatened.

Spike thought about it for a moment, but then decided to announce what he knew everyone was afraid of, including him.

“What if it doesn’t come back?”
A Little Secret by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews guys, I'll try to give you all what you want, or at least close to it.
“Hey! I know what we could do, let’s not talk about that!” Buffy said looking at everyone.

Spike then turned and looked at Buffy, then he realized how stupid he was. How could he talk like that about her right in front of her face? He felt ashamed and then walked over to her.

“Don’t you worry kitten, Spike’s gonna make it all better promise.” He said as he pulled her into his embrace.

Buffy looked at him and then hung on to him tightly. She was glad she knew she could count on someone.

“Let’s go to your crypt now ok? Please.” Buffy asked him.

“Of course luv, whatever you want.” He said as he took her hand and led her to his crypt.

Everyone just watched them walk away. They knew they couldn’t do anything once Buffy wanted to do something, so they let it go. Then they all decided to go to Giles and tell him what had happened.
****************
“He What!!!!”Giles yelled.

“Well Buffy made with the ‘take me to your place talk’, and he replied with the ‘whatever you want talk’.”Xander explained to Giles.

When the scoobies got to Giles’ place and had told him what happened, they’ve never seen him so angry before! Tara was petrified to say anything, and Anya was just sitting down and looking through a magazine. Xander and Willow were explaining everything to Giles, and Riley was sulking in the corner every since they got there.

“Bloody hell I need another scotch.” Giles said as he got up and went into the kitchen.

“I can’t believe she would just leave like that with him.” Riley said sadly.

“Oh! I believe it!” Anya said, “I mean look at him, he’s dead sexy, has an accent, girls love accents! And trust me I would know. Besides they’re together all the time even when she doesn’t have amnesia. They must’ve already has sex with lots of orgasms. And since he’s vampire he can go on forever, so that’s a plus!” Anya said cheerfully.

“ANYA!” Everyone shouted, except for Riley.

“Anya can I talk to you in the kitchen?” Xander asked her.

“But why, usually when people say that it means they want to talk in private and Giles is in the kitchen.” Anya told him.

“Fine, we’ll talk in the bathroom then!” He said, and grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Riley wasn’t paying attention to them though, instead he thought about what Anya said. ‘Maybe they have had sex?’ he thought. ‘Now that I think about it Spike always looked at her funny, even before he declared he ‘loved’ her. And Buffy always sticks up for him, even more so than she does for me!’ he thought again. ‘I’ll have to ask her about that.’

“Okay I finished my scotch, now why don’t we get going so we can bring Buffy back.”Giles said entering the room.

“I don’t know Giles, I think we should leave her alone and maybe get her in the morning.” Willow said.

“Ya, that way Spike can’t follow!” Riley said bitterly.

“I suppose that should be okay, she’s just staying with Spike and she knows how to take care of herself.” Giles said thinking about it, “Where’s Anya and Xander?” Giles asked just noticing those two were gone.

“Oh Xander had to go over the rules about what not to say in front of people.” Willow told him.

“Again?” Giles said, amazed that Anya can ‘forget’ so quickly.
****************
“I know, I know” replied Anya.

“I just don’t understand what’s so hard about not being able to say that in front of people!” Xander said exasperated.

“How about I agree not to talk about sex and orgasms in front of your friends, if, we have sex. Right now.”Anya said trying to pull Xander towards her.

“Right now, as in here?” At her nod Xander continued, “No Anya, You’ve already talked me into having sex in Giles bathroom once, and that was only when I knew Spike had to be chained up in here at night!” Xander said.

“Well then I’m going to march into that living room and tell everyone what you did with your– ”
Anya tried to say but was cut off.

“Okay, okay fine. But let’s make it quick and quiet!” Xander said while taking off his shirt.

“Yeah!” Anya said.
****************
Spike and Buffy decided to stop at her house so she could pack a bag to stay over night. Spike was so happy he could die, again. Spike and Buffy entered the house hand in hand, then went straight up into her room.

“I’m gonna go get my tooth brush, can you grab me a ponytail out of my jewelry box drawer?” Buffy asked him.

“Why do you have a pony tail in your jewelry box drawer?” Spike asked.

“Well last I knew, I put one in there when I was taking my earrings out. It might not be in there anymore, but then again I could’ve forgotten to take it out.” Buffy hollered back to him from the bathroom.

Spike figured she probably didn’t have one in there anymore, but decided to check anyway. So he walked over to the little jewelry box on her dresser and opened the first drawer. Then he quickly shut it when he saw holy water in there.

“Oh by the way, there might be holy water in there so be careful honey!” Buffy said to him.

“Thanks for the warning” Spike said back.

Spike looked in the second drawer and sure enough there was a pony tail in there. ‘After all this time and she didn’t take it out?’ Spike thought. ‘She’s a pack rat.’ Then Spike went and picked the pony tail up. And when he did he almost fainted. Right under where the pony tail was, lay his old skull ring that he gave her for there ‘engagement’. ‘Why did she keep that?’ he wondered. Then Buffy came out of the bathroom and he shut the drawer.

“Is this the one?” He asked holding the pony tail up.

“Yup! That’s the one! Wow I must be a pack rat huh?”she said as she took the pony tail from Spike.

“Yep, guess so. You ready to get going?” Spike asked.

“Yup! Come on!”she said as she grabbed her bag, and Spikes hand and headed for the door.

“Oh hold on!”Buffy said, then went looking around her room for something.

“What are you looking for luv?”Spike asked.

“My diary, it can help me with my memories. I use to keep it under my bed, but I can’t find it now.” she told him.

“Oh hold on a tick.” Spike said and went over to her dresser.

He then went into her undergarments drawer and got her diary. “Here you go sweets” he said, and handed it to her.

“Wow we must be pretty close if you knew that.” she told him, “I didn’t even tell Angel where I kept my diary.”

“Yeah well you didn’t tell me ei–” he started to say but then stopped. “Come on let’s go.” he said and held out his hand for her.
Dear Diary by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Hope I don't disappoint anyone with this chapter!
“This is your crypt?”Buffy said just staring at his home from the outside.

“Yes this is my crypt!”Spike said, “Come on let’s get inside you must be getting cold.” he told her.

Buffy just looked at him like he was insane. ‘He actually wants me to walk into that?’ she thought. Spike looked at her and instantly knew what she was thinking about.

“Come on luv. It’s better inside I promise, there’s a telly and everything.” He explained.

“Is there a couch in there too?” She asked.

“No, but there’s a chair right in front of the telly. We can watch it while you sit on my lap.” He said while grinning at her.

“Okay!” She said and walked inside.

Spike followed after her and set her bag of things on the floor. Then he just stayed still for a while, and watched her look around. Buffy realized that Spike was right. The crypt wasn’t to bad, it had a ‘telly’ as Spike said, a mini refrigerator, a chair with a nice rug under it. It also had a sarcophagus in it too. ‘That has to go.’ Buffy thought. She looked around a little bit more and realized the only thing the place needed was a little bit of cleaning. ‘A lot of cleaning’ Buffy thought as she saw a number a cobwebs. ‘And it also needs a woman’s touch’ she thought. Then she saw a little door that led downstairs and started walking to it.

“Wait!” Spike said.

“What? What’s wrong?” Buffy said walking towards him.

“Um.....” Spike started to say, ‘Come on think Spike think’ he thought. “You can’t go down there yet because,........um.......because there’s a surprise for you and I need to fix something real quick. So why don’t you stay up here and watch the telly if you want. I won’t be long.” He said and then disappeared downstairs.

‘Well that was weird’ Buffy thought.
*****************
Spike quickly went downstairs towards his ‘shrine’ of Buffy. He then went and tore all the pictures down and put them into a box. Then he took the stakes of he had of hers and put them in the same box as the pictures. He took the box and put it under his bed. He then took the manikin that he used as a replica of Buffy’s head and stuff it under the bed. Then he quickly made the bed and made sure the covers covered up the bottom of the bed.

“Close call.” Spike murmured to himself, then walked back up stairs.

When Spike got back up stairs he saw Buffy looking in the mini fridge.

“Sorry I don’t have much of a beverage choice, but theres this really neat onion thing in there if you’re hungry.” Spike said walking towards her.

“You mean a bloomin’ onion? No thanks.” Buffy said and walked over to the chair and sat down.

“Well alright then, you want anything to drink I have blood, some more blood, and milk.” Spike hollered to her while getting some blood out.

“I guess I’ll have milk.” Buffy said.

The Buffy went back over to the little door that led downstairs and started to open it.

"What are you doing?"Spike asked her walking over to her.

"I want to see what's down there."Buffy told him and then started to walk downstairs. 'I hope she doesn't find that stuff' Spike prayed.

"Oh my gosh!" Buffy yelled.

'Shit' Spike thought thinking that she had found everything.

"What pet?" He asked dreading the answer.

"Look at your bed! It's so... so......huge!" she said

Spike sighed thanking any god that was watching over him and the hollered down to her, "Yeah I know, that's my bedroom pet. Now why don't you come back up here and drink your milk."

"But what about my surprise?" she questioned.

'Bloody hell, forgot about that' Spike thought. Then Buffy walked back upstairs.

"There isn't a surprise is there." She stated.

"No" he said, 'No use lieing to her mate.' he thought to himself.

After he said that Buffy went and drank her milk and then sat down in his chair. Then Buffy got up again and started walking towards her bag and pulled her diary out. Then Spike walked over to her.

“What are ya doing now luv?” He asked.

“I thought we could read this. I mean what better way to learn about me then from this right?” Buffy said and then walked back over to the chair.

“Um, I don’t know luv, why don’t you read and I can watch some telly alright? That’s pretty private I wouldn’t want to be–”

“This book belong to Buffy Summers” Buffy read.

“Alright let’s read it then.” Spike said not bothering to argue with her.
******************
Xander and Anya walked out of Giles’ bathroom and back out into the living room.

“Where is everyone?” Xander asked seeing the living room empty.

“They probably went home, and Giles probably went to sleep. After all he is old and needs his rest.” Anya told him.

“I guess so. What time is it?” Xander asked and then looked at his watch. It was 11:30.
“Ya they probably all went home and to bed.” Xander said, “Let’s get home and to our own bed.”

“Oh so we can have more sex?” Anya asked hopefully.
********************
“Hmm, let’s see, The last thing I remember is us being engaged so I guess we’ll have to see if I wrote about that in here.”

“Ya, that sounds good. So what does it say?” Spike asked her impatiently, wanting to know what Buffy wrote about him.

They had already read what she wrote when her and Spike first met, because Spike wanted to see what she said. And he was right, at that moment she found him dead sexy. She even wrote that in her diary! He was so proud!

“Oh I found it!” Buffy said.

Monday November 28th

Dear Diary,
You would not believe what happened today! Today Willow made a spell, a Will Be Done spell. And as usual it caused complete chaos! Giles became blind, Xander became a demon magnet. He had demons coming out of nowhere to kill him! And worst of all Spike and I were going to get married, yeah i know only in my dreams. He was so repulsive too. Just because Giles was blind he wanted to get away with anything he could. He kissed me and groped me right in front of Giles! But of course I went with it. But that’s only because of the spell! If it wasn’t for the spell none of this would’ve happened. Now I feel bad for Riley because he keeps trying to set up dates with me, and every time he does I think about Spike. Maybe I should have Willow do that forget spell later. Because now I think I’m ruined for any other guy. Stupid vampire. I’m never going to forget what he did with his tongue– I mean bad Buffy! Stop thinking about him and writing it down in your diary! Well since I’m never going to forget I guess I’ll just tell you anyway. It’s not like anyone will EVER read this someday. But anyway Spike and I, we did more than just kiss. Let’s just say it that way. I wish could just tell Willow about this. Every time Spike sees me he’s all witty and grinning like a fool. He just does it to see me blush!

“Wow” Buffy said as she got done reading it.

‘I knew she thought about that night’ Spike thought, once again pumped up with some manly pride.

“Spike” Buffy said looking at him.

“Yes pet?”Spike asked.

“I don’t want it to end that way again. Can we go get married now?” She asked while closing her diary.
Road Trip by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
I wrote this chapter because I'm not sure if I can make a chaper tomorrow. And since I did that for you guys I think it's only fair if you return the favor with reviews! *hint hint hint!*
Spike looked at Buffy stunned. ‘She still wants to get married.’ he thought.

“Pet, of course I do, I love you but---” he started to say,

“I love you too.” Buffy said and looked at him.

Spike smiled a little bit and then looked at her long and hard.

“Say that again pet.”

“I said I love you too.”

“Right then, let’s go get married!” Spike said and started to pull on her hand.

“Spike wait.” Buffy said while laughing a little. He always amused her with how childish he can be. “I have to leave a note.” she said.

“A note?” Spike asked confused.

“Yes a note, my friends will probably come here to check on me tomorrow morning. I just want them to know I’ll be okay because I’m with you.” she said searching for a piece of paper.

“Pet even if you did tell them that, they probably won’t think the same thing. They’ll probably think I’m going to bite you. Even though that’s impossible.” Spike said to her.

“True but at least they’ll know I’m okay.” Buffy said still looking for paper.

Spike noticed she was looking for paper but he only had one notebook with paper in it. And he really didn’t want her looking at that. He then noticed Buffy was looking through that certain notebook of his. ‘Shit’ he thought ‘I must’ve left that by the telly and forgot about it. I’m screwed now.’

Buffy was looking at his notebook. ‘Did he write these himself?’ she wondered. There were dozens of poems in there, and they were all about her. She thought she would cry, he loved her so much. She shook herself out of it and grabbed a piece of paper out of the notebook.

“I found paper.” was all she said and then grabbed the pencil she found next to the notebook, and began writing.

Spike and are going to get married, not sure when we’ll be back. But when we do come back you better be happy and except us!
Love you all,
Buffy

“Okay I’m done with the note.” she said and then put the pencil back where she got it from.
‘Least she didn’t say anything about the poetry.’ Spike thought and then he walked over to see what she wrote to her friends. ‘Spike and I are getting married, not sure when we’ll be back. But when we do come back you better be happy and except us! Love you all, Buffy’ ‘Hmm that should go over well.’ Spike thought and then became very happy as he imagined Riley reading the note. ‘Serves that wanker right!’ Spike thought. He then walked over to Buffy.

“The sun will be up in a little while pet it’s 2:00 in the morning, but we’ll head out and then stop at a hotel yeah?” He said to her.

“Okay that sounds good. Don’t forget we need to go shopping!” Buffy said excitedly.

“Okay whatever my girl wants, besides I’m getting you a good ring this time.” Spike said as he took both of his hands and trapped her against the wall. He then came in close to her and watched her eyes flutter shut.

“Meet you in the car” he whispered in her ear and then went out the door.

Buffy opened her eyes and just stared at the door, before finally she went after him and into the car. ‘He’s gonna pay for that later’ she thought.
**********************
They had been driving for about 2 and a half hours before Spike found a hotel and pulled up to it. Buffy had fallen asleep around 3 o’clock and Spike had let her sleep. She kept making lil’ noises that he thought were adorable, and then one time while she was sleeping she even whispered his name. Spike felt a lil’ guilty about what he was doing but hey, he was the big bad, and besides after all this and when she gets her memory back she’ll probably divorce him anyway. So either way she’ll win. If they stay married, she’s married to the most dead sexiest person on earth, but if she doesn’t want to be married to him, she could divorce him and then he’d feel like his heart was tore out. So either way is good for her, but only one way is good for him. ‘Just like it always is.’ Spike thought.

Spike stepped out of the car and walked around it over to Buffy’s side. The sun would start coming up soon and he wanted to hurry. He opened her door and carried her out of the car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and curled into him, while she was still sleeping. That made Spike love her more. Then he kicked the door shut and walked into the hotel.

“Hello sir and welcome to the Sunny Day Hotel. Would you like a room?” the man at the front desk answered.

‘Sunny Day Hotel huh?’ Spike thought ‘Sounds more like Sunnydale Hotel.’

“No I wouldn’t like a room, I just felt like standing here like a wanker.” Spike said.

“Well then-” the man started to say

“And that was sarcasm incase you couldn’t tell with that size brain of yours. Now yes the lady and I would like a room.” Spike barked at him. ‘This wanker is so stupid, of course he wanted a room isn’t that what people come here for?’ Spike thought.

The man just looked at Spike and handed him a key. “You’re lucky that was our last room.” He said.

“Yeah? And what room does this key go to?” Spike asked gritting his teeth. All Spike wanted to do was go in that room and watch his love sleep.

“It goes to room 143.” the man replied. And then said,”Have fun” he said winking at him.

“Ya ya.” Spike said.

And then he went up to the elevator and went inside. ‘Hmm what floor is it on?’ he wondered.
‘Guess I’ll try all of them, there only 3 floors, shouldn’t be to bad.’ he thought. He then tried the first floor and didn’t find their room. When he tried the second floor their room was the first one to the left of the elevator. Spike walked up to it and tried to unlock the door. But it was kind of hard since he was holding Buffy. Speaking of his beautiful girl, Buffy’s eyes started to flutter open, right when Spike got the door unlocked.

“Sh sh, it’s okay luv.” Spike said, and then deposited her onto the bed. Then he walked over to the door and closed it.

“Spike, where are we?” Buffy asked.

“In the Sunny Day Hotel on the outskirts of Sunnydale pet.”Spike said as he came and laid down next to her on the bed.

“Oh” was all she said.

“You okay pet?” Spike asked her.

“Yeah I’m fine just tired I guess.”

“Tired? You just got done sleeping.” he said, “Besides I want to play.” Spike said grinning at her.

“Hey! No playing until after the wedding!” She said looking at him with her ‘don’t you dare’ look.

“Oh alright, you get some sleep luv.”

“Okey~dokey. I love you.”

“Love you too kitten.” he said watching her fall back to sleep.
*********************

It was early next morning when all the scoobies met outside of Spikes crypt.

“Okay does everyone know the plan?” Giles asked.

“Tell Buffy she has to come with us and if she doesn’t then we have to force her too.” Xander said.

“Yeah and if she hits us, we’ll probably get knocked out. Good plan guys.” Riley said.

“Would you rather her all cuddled up with Spike?” Xander said to him.

“That’s enough!” Giles shouted.

Everyone marched into the crypt preparing to see Buffy and Spike on the chair kissing, but instead they just saw a piece of paper. Then they realized it was a note for them.

Spike and are going to get married, not sure when we’ll be back. But when we do come back you better be happy and except us!
Love you all,
Buffy
The Plan by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't make a chapter in the last couple of days. I wasn't feeling well, so I'm sorry about that, and thanks for all the reviews. Keep 'em coming!
“This is absurd!” Giles yelled., “I can’t believe Spike would be so stupid, as to take her away. He knows what she’s going to do once she has her memory back!”

“I can believe he’s that stupid.” Riley said.

“Yeah me too” Xander said raising his hand.

“You two shut up! I don’t care if you like Spike or not, but right now he has Buffy!” Giles said to them.

“Giles is right guys.” Willow said, “We have to get Buffy back, maybe a locator spell will work!” Willow said excited to use a spell.

“I-I don’t know Willow, they said they would be back, we should wait. I don’t think we need a s-s-spell.” Tara said nervously. She didn’t want Willow mad at her, but she didn’t think Willow should be doing to many spells right now.

“Oh come on Tara, it’s just a tiny one. Piece of cake!” Willow explained.

“Actually it’s not Willow, a l-locator s-spell uses a lot of magic. I mean it doesn’t take up a whole lot, b-but it takes up more than t-that.” Tara said, trying to stay calm.

“Tara is right Willow.” Giles said defending Tara. He noticed lately that Willow was using a tad bit more magic than she had to.

“I don’t see what the big deal is, it’s to help us find Buffy, you know before she marries Spike.” Willow complained at them.

“W-Willow we can find a-another way, they couldn’t have g-gotten to far c-could they?” Tara asked everyone.

“I suppose they couldn’t have.” Giles said thinking.

“I think we should try a spell, it would be quicker, and then we can go get them faster, before they get ‘married’” Riley said and shuddered at the word married.

“I agree with him G-Man.” Xander said on Willow and Rileys side.

“Bloody hell, fine we’ll do a locator spell, but Willow and Tara have to do it together. That way it won’t drain a lot of Willow’s magic.” Giles reasoned.

Tara had a frown on her face, but decided to let it go.
****************
“Wake up pet.” Spike said.

Spike woke up at 6:30 this morning, he was going to go back to sleep, but decided to watch his sleeping beauty next to him. He was afraid she would have her memory back today, but decided if she did, he had a good time. He got to be with her without her yelling at him, so he had a good night. Then at 9:00 he decided to wake her, so they could go down to the lounge for breakfast.

“Mmm....” Buffy moaned not wanting to wake up.

“Come on luv. Wake up, it’s time for breakfast.” Spike said wanting to see her beautiful eyes.

“Mmm, leave me alone.” she said turning away from him.

“Fine, but when you’re hungry don’t bug me, you can get your own food.” Spike said to her getting up from bed. But as soon as he tried to get up Buffy put her arm around him, keeping him on the bed beside her. Spike looked at her and saw her staring back at him.

“Don’t leave me.” was all she said. So Spike laid back down with her, and let her rest.
********************
Buffy woke up around noon, and she noticed that Spike wasn’t in bed.

“Be right there luv.” he said to her knowing she woke up.

To Buffy it sounded like he was in the bathroom when he called out to her. But then she saw the door open and found out he wasn’t even in the room.

“I thought you weren’t going to leave me?” Buffy questioned him.
“Well I wasn’t gone to long and I figured you would be hungry.” Spike said showing her a tray full of food. On that cue Buffy’s stomach growled.

“Guess I am hungry.” she said.

Spike walked over to her and set the tray on the bed so she could eat. He then kissed her on the cheek, and handed her a piece of toast to eat.

“I present you with a breakfast in bed, well more like lunch, but that sounds weird.” Spike told her.

“Thank you.” was all she said and then she munched on the toast he handed her.

“Um I was thinking we could leave at dawn, and probably get somewhere before the night’s through.” Spike said to her.

“Where are we gonna go anyway?”she asked him.

“Not rightly sure pet. It’s up to you.”

“It is!” she said excitedly.

“I have a bad feeling about this, but yes it is.” he told her again.

“Yeah!” Buffy screamed, “I wuffa ga as gus.” she said while chewing on her food.

“Come again.” Spike said confused.

“I said I wanna go to Las Vegas!” Buffy said again, “Think about it, it would be perfect, people get married there allllll the time. And there’s tons of stores so I could go shopping!”

Spike smiled at her, “Got it all figured out huh?”

“I do now!” she said as she hugged him.
***********************
Willow and Tara were setting up candles in the magic shop to do the locator spell. Giles was getting out the book and ingredients for it, while Anya and Xander were just sitting on the sidelines asking questions every now and then.

“Alright let’s get this spell started!” Willow said excitedly as she opened the book. Then her and Tara joined hands and began chanting.
************************
“Wow they weren’t that far away.” Xander said as Tara and Willow finished the spell.

“Come on get in my car, we’ll all go and get Buffy now before we lose her again.

“Yeah and I don’t want to lose her again, that spell almost took three hours.” Xander said looking at Willow and Tara.

“I think it took long b-because we used something of hers that I don’t think s-she remembered having. So it might’ve c-confused the s-spell.” Tara told them.

“Well I suppose that would make sense.” Giles said thinking about the spell., “Come on let’s get going.”

Everyone got into Giles’ car and drove off.
*************************
“Come on pet, let’s get going, the sun will be down in about a minute.”Spike told her.

Buffy ignored him and kept watching t.v. So Spike grabbed the remote out of her hand and turned it off. “Hey! I was watching that!” Buffy yelled at him.

“Ya I could see, now come on pet we got to get a move on if you still want to get married.” Spike teased her.

“Well if you mess with the t.v. when I’m watching it again, you can just call the whole thing off buddy!” Buffy said pointing a finger at him. Spike laughed and just walked out the door to the elevator. When they got to the first floor Spike gave the man their door key, and then they headed out to the car.

“There you go pet.” Spike said as he opened the car door for her.

“Thank you kind sir.” Buffy teased him.

Spike just shut the door, and went over to the other side to get in the car. Once inside he gave Buffy a glare and then stated the car up.

“To Las Vegas?” he asked her.

“To Las Vegas!” she shouted.
*************************
As Willow, Tara, Giles, Anya, Xander, and Riley entered the hotel, they asked if anyone was here under the names Buffy and Spike. The man said, “I’m sorry but, they checked out just a little bit ago.”

“Do you know where they went sir.” Giles asked.

“No, I’m sorry I don’t. It is not our duty to ask our people personal questions like that, because it is none of our business. Besides I don’t want to talk to that man anyway.” The man replied bitterly.

“Oh right of course.” Giles said, and everyone walked out the door, and back to Giles’ car.
Las Vegas by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
hey everyone, sorry for the delay in this chap. I had some writers block and had a busy little week.
“Love and Hate, get it right. She cut me right back down to size. Sleep in the day, let it fade......” Buffy and Spike sang together to the radio.

“I like this song.” Buffy told him.

Spike looked at her and said, “Yeah? I think I do too.”

Buffy and Spike had been singing to the radio for an hour now. They would be in Las Vegas in about an hour, and the sun was going to come up in about an hour and a half. Buffy couldn’t wait to get there and go shopping. Spike on the other hand was starving. He didn’t want to mention it to Buffy though. Buffy had noticed he looked a little hungry though, and was going to stop at a butcher’s shop while she was out shopping. She hoped he would like the dress she would pick out. ‘Of course he would, silly.’ she thought. ‘It doesn’t matter anyways because he’ll just want to take it off.’

Spike looked at Buffy and noticed she must be in deep thought. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled when she snuggled against him. ‘Soon’ he thought.
*******************
“Where could they have gone?”Xander asked munching on his french fries.

On the way back home the scoobies had all pitched in and got some fast food to eat. Willow was happily eating a chicken nugget when she answered Xander, “Maybe they’re eloping on a far away island.” Willow said with a dreamy look in her eyes thinking how happy her friend must be.

“Ewww......Willow that’s gross. I so don’t want to have dreams-no, I so do not want to have NIGHTMARES about that happening!” Xander said to her in disgust.

“I think it’s sweet.” Tara said, sticking up for her girlfriend. Willow smiled at her and held her hand.

“Yeah okay, whatever.” Xander said.

“I agree with him.” Riley said and turned away from Willow and Tara.

Willow just rolled her eyes, and took a sip of her milk shake.
*********************
“I love you” Spike said to Buffy.

“I love you too.” She said back to him, kind of confused. They were just sitting quietly with her snuggled against him, and then he says that. ‘Hmm....maybe he doesn’t want to get married anymore’ Buffy thought.

“I just wanted you to know.” Spike explained to her.

Buffy smiled and snuggled into him some more, and then closed her eyes to rest. She was the luckiest girl in the world, or, at least she thought so.
**********************
By 5:30am Buffy and Spike had got to Las Vegas, and a hotel/casino. Spike had been there many times before with Drusilla, and they didn’t have to pay to stay. Buffy had questioned him about it, but all he said was he has connections, and she let it go.

As soon as they got up to their room they both laid down on the bed.

“I’m tired.” Buffy said looking at him.

“Yeah, I’m a bit knackered myself.”Spike admitted to her.

Buffy curled up against him and shut her eyes. Spike watched her fall asleep with only one thought in his head. ‘Soon’
*********************
“I suppose we’ll have to wait until they come back to Sunnydale.” Giles told the group once they got into Giles’ house.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Riley yelled.

“Well, she can always divorce him, besides her memory probably already came back, and she’s killing him right now.” Giles reasoned with him.

“Yeah Riley, just think happy thoughts.” Xander told him as he carried a sleeping Anya through the doorway.

“What? Now you’re siding with them too.” Riley said looking at Xander. He thought that Xander was the only one he could count on, but obviously he was wrong.

“Come on Riley, I don’t feel like exploring all 50 states to find them. Last time I tried a road trip like that, I ended up doing some stuff I’m not proud of to get back home.”Xander said shuttering at the memory. Then he heard the door slam and realized Riley had left.

“What happened?” Anya asked waking up.
********************
“Spike... wake up!” Buffy said and poked at him. It was 12:30pm and she wanted to go shopping.

“Leave me alone.” Spike said and then turned over on his side away from her.

“Come on......wakey wakey!” Buffy said and started tickling him.

“Okay! Okay!” Spike said laughing, “Here’s some cash, now get!” Spike teased her while handing her a few hundred bucks.

“Thank you honey.” Buffy said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

“That’s it?” Spike asked himself, “I give her 600 dollars and all I get is a kiss on the cheek.” ‘Note to self, give Buffy more than 600 dollars next time.’ he thought, he went back to sleep.
***********************
By one o’clock Spike decided to go down to the casino and gamble. He really missed Buffy though, and hoped she would return soon. He found a poker game going and decided to join that.
‘Maybe I’ll win something’ he thought, ‘And if I don’t win it, I could always steal it.’
***********************
Which dress would Spike like most? That was the question going through Buffy’s mind all day long. So far she didn’t find a good store that had......unique.....styles, for wedding dresses. At least that’s what Buffy would have to call it, she didn’t want a normal flowery white dress. But she did want it to be long and shimmery, and also for it to be a wedding dress. Not just a dress she could pick up somewhere. And so far she had no such luck. ‘Until now’ she thought as she was window shopping. Buffy then decided to go into the store, Jennie’s Occasions.

‘Wow’ Buffy thought as she looked around. It had everything! From wedding dresses, brides maids dresses, proms dresses, to tuxedos, Buffy thought it was absolutely perfect!

“May I help you?” A lady asked, and Buffy read her name tag and found out her name was Jennie, ‘Maybe that’s more than a coincidence’ Buffy thought.

“Umm... yes actually. I was looking for a wedding dress. Only not a white one.” Buffy said, hoping she wouldn’t laugh at her like the other people did.

“Oh of course, you’ve come to the right place!” Jennie beamed.

Buffy smiled at her. “What color dress would you like?” Jennie asked her.

“A darkish red, but not to dark.....but not to bright either!” Buffy babbled.

Jennie smiled at her, “Don’t worry, why don’t you come with me to the back room, and I’ll let you take a look.”

“That would be great! Thank you!” Buffy said.

Buffy followed Jennie to the back room and she looked at all the different colors and styles of dresses. They finally got to the red ones and Buffy walked over to them and started to search.

“Take your time” was all Jennie said as she left.

“I will” Buffy murmured to herself.
********************
“Thank you boys” Spike said as he collected his money. Overall it had been fun. Spike won $1,675.83. And he knew just who to give it to. ‘I better get more than a peck on the cheek this time.’ he thought as he went back up to his room, to get dinner ready for Buffy.
**********************
Buffy was about to call it quits and go home, especially when she realized it was 6:00, and Spike would be searching for him soon. But then she found the perfect dress. It wasn’t to bright, and it wasn’t to dark of a red. Just like she wanted. It had long flowing sleeves, and the bottom wasn’t to bulky, so she could walk fine in it. It even had a little string bow on the back. And it sparkled, Buffy liked that. She decided to look at the price tag on it, $450. Buffy sighed in relief glad that she had enough money for it.

Buffy walked back into the main room, and went in line to the cash register. There was only one person in front of her so she didn’t have to wait long. Then she was up and payed for the dress, with Spikes money of course.

‘Now it’s time to get back home’ She thought as she went down to the subway.
***********************
‘Where the bleeding hell is she?’ Spike thought, the sun was down and he was getting worried.
He was about to go look for her in a minute. ‘Maybe she’s trying to toy with me.’ he thought. ‘Or she got kidnaped.’ he thought again.

On that note, his lovely lady decided to come through the door. Spike ran to her and hugged. Then he started to kiss her everywhere. Buffy was confused but didn’t mind. Then Spike lifted her and put her on the bed. “Where were you?” He asked her frantically.

“I knew I took a long time, and I’m sorry. I just had a hard time finding something.” Buffy told him, getting up and walking to her bag, that was forgotten on the floor.

“I take it you found something.” Spike said as he looked at the bag.

“Yes, I did. You’re going to love it!” Buffy said.

“Well then let me see.” Spike said, moving towards her.

“No! Not until the wedding!” Buffy yelled at him.

“Oh alright, be that way” Spike said pouting, “I made supper for you it’s out on the table in the kitchen.

“Okay, let me put this away, and you better leave it alone!” she warned him.

Spike held up his hands in surrender and then led her in the kitchen when she was done.

“Spike, this is beautiful!” Buffy gasped. She had to admit, the room that Spike got for them was gorgeous, it had a balcony, bedroom, living room with wide-screen t.v., and a bathroom and kitchen. When she saw the kitchen she just wanted to cry, he was so romantic it was hard to believe at times. It was just like in movies, he had a rose on the table in a vase, and her food set out all fancy-like. There was even a soft glow in the kitchen for their lighting.

“I’m glad you like it luv.” He said as he guided her towards her chair and sat her down. “I figured we could have a nice meal together before we’re newly weds.” He said smiling.

“Sure, I don’t see anything wrong with that.” she said as she started eating some chicken. “This is really good, I didn’t know you could cook.”

“Of course I can, anyone who grows up in England can cook. Ask the watcher.” Spike said proudly.

Buffy giggled at him and ate the rest of her food up.

She couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

Spike couldn’t either, because he did a little shopping of his too. And he found the perfect rings.
The Chase by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Your all wonderful, keep 'em coming!
Buffy liked dinner, it was great. Spike and her talked, and he mentioned that he bought the rings, Once dinner was finished he agreed to let her take a peek at them. And with that said, she ate her dinner, super super fast!

“Let’s go see them now” Buffy said excitedly, getting up to put her plate in the sink.

“Hey!” Spike yelled at her and took the plate from her. Buffy thought he was mad about something, but then smiled when he took the plate and put it into the sink himself. “No girl of mine is putting her own plate away. I’m going to treat you like a princess!” Spike told her and led her out into the ‘living room’.

“So does this mean you’re going to do whatever, whenever for me?” Buffy asked hopefully.

“Depends on what it is” Spike said as he grinned at her, and then walked over to his duster that was on the couch. Then he pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket. He opened the box and Buffy saw three rings in there. Spike gave her one of them, and the one he gave her had a ruby on it. Buffy thought it was perfect.

“Will you marry me?”Spike asked bent on one knee.

“Of course, but you know, it’s only because I am already.” Buffy said, and watched him slide the ring onto her finger.

“I just wanted to do that properly.” Spike told her and pulled her tight against him. Then he gave her the best kiss of her life.
*****************************
“They can’t get married! I can’t let that happen!” Riley yelled to himself.

“Where would they be though? Spike probably took her to Peru or something.” Riley thought out loud. Then as a thought hit him, Riley got into his car and drove off.

***************5 MINUTES LATER*********

Riley couldn’t believe it! He had somewhere to go and now he had to sit here and listen to a cop. All because he was driving to fast. He didn’t understand, Spike’s allowed to walk around town, when really he’s thinking about killing everyone. But Riley is the one who gets in trouble, now he had to pay for a speeding ticket. But it wasn’t that easy because the stupid guy had to find his tablet!
***********************
“Just think tomorrow we’ll be married.” Buffy said to Spike who was lying next to her on the bed.

“Ya, I know” Spike said looking up at the ceiling.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked him turning on her side to see him better.

“Nothing,” Spike told her as he turned on his side too, “I just can’t stop thinking about tomorrow.”

“Oh, we need to talk about something for tomorrow.” Buffy said and sat up.

“What?” Spike asked and put his head into her lap.

Buffy smiled at him as she played with his hair before saying, “You need to wear something nice.”

“Nice? What’s wrong with what I’m wearing now?” Spike pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes.

“Nothings.....wrong..... with it. It’s just not.....wedding material.”

“What’s wrong with it not being....wedding material!” Spike said.

“Spike, tomorrow is our wedding!” Buffy said trying to reason with him.

“Well yeah, it’s OUR wedding, that means I get to wear whatever the hell I want!” Spike declared, thinking he won the battle. But he was of course wrong when Buffy gave him an ultimatum.

“Fine! If you don’t wear anything nice then I WON’T marry you!” she said and then walked away.
*************************
“When do you think they’ll be back?” Xander asked the group while they were all watching some movie on t.v.

The scoobies were at Xander and Anyas apartment for the day, because they thought they would all chill. Well everyone except Riley and Giles. Giles said all he need was scotch and a book today. But no one could get a hold of Riley. They figured he must be just sulking.

“Maybe they won’t” Anya commented

“ANYA!” everyone yelled.

“What! I was just being truthful!”Anya explained as she stuffed some popcorn into her mouth.

“Well can you stop being ‘truthful’” Willow told her angrily. “Buffy will come back if she has amnesia or not, she knows what’s right!” Willow reasoned with everyone.

“Yeah Willow’s right guys.” Xander said sticking up for her. Anya just looked hurt for a minute and then decided to focus completely on the t.v.

“Oh don’t be like that Anya!” Xander begged her not to be mad at him.

“It starts.” Willow whispered to Tara, and they smiled at each other.
*************************
Spike was out shopping at the store Buffy told him to go to. So now he was here at, Jennies Occasions, looking for something ‘nice’. Buffy had told him he didn’t have to wear to a tux, but said it would make her happy if he did. So now he was looking for a tux, a good one though, not some nancy boy one.

“Hello may I help you sir?” A girl said with the name Jennie on her nametag. ‘Maybe that’s more than a coincidence’ Spike thought.

“Umm.... yeah I need a tux for my wedding tomorrow. But I don’t want a goofy looking one either. Mine has to be cool, with leather pockets or somethin’”Spike told her.

Jennie just smiled and said, “Come with me this way we have tons of tuxedos. Maybe you can get some nice leather shoes to go with it too if that would make you feel ‘cool’” She told him.

“Umm....yeah whatever. Thanks.” Spike said and starting looking at everything.
****************************
‘I hope he gets back soon’ Buffy thought looking at the clock. He left at 8:00pm and now it was 10:30pm. ‘How long is the place opened anyway’ she thought. Then she decided to watch some t.v.
****************************
Riley kept driving like his life depended on it. He had to find Buffy before she made the worst mistake of her life, ‘if she hadn’t already’ he thought. If he kept driving like he was now, with little traffic, he figured he should get to Las Vegas by tomorrow. He hoped they were there so he could get Buffy back. And not to mention stake Spike. Then he would be gone for good.
*****************************
‘This is perfect’ Spike thought looking at the tux he picked out. It was black of course, with a red tie. His shoes were leather and very comfortable. The top of the tux was leather with a black silky button down shirt under it. He gave it an A+ and then went to pay for it. The only thing was the line was huge, because the store would be closing in twenty minutes. Spike stared at the clock and realized it was 12:35am. ‘Oh shit! She’s gonna kill me’ Spike thought.
****************************
Buffy looked at the clock with only one thought in her head. ‘I am soooo gonna kill him!’
****************************
Spike raced to the elevator and up to their room with vampire speed. To everyone else he looked like a blur. But he didn’t care what they thought, he just needed to get to his girl. When he got to the door he halted. ‘I really am whipped’ he thought and then opened the door.

“Why were you gone so long” Buffy said standing right next to him as soon as he got in the door.

“Sorry luv I lost track of time. And have you been waiting by the door since I left?” He asked.

“Of course not! I sensed you when you came in the hotel. Duh!” Buffy said acting like anyone would know that. But she only acted that way because she knew he did know that!

“I’m sorry pet.” He said again and then put his bag down on the floor and hugged her.

Buffy kissed him softly on the lips and whispered, “I know you’re sorry I just worry, that’s all.”

Spike smiled at her, “Come on let’s get some rest for the big day.”
***************************
‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ the sign said. Riley had no idea he would get here when he did. He surely thought he wouldn’t get here until a few hours later. Then again on his way here he had gotten a total of six speeding tickets. So that may explain why he got here a little bit sooner.
***************************
The Long Walk by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Keep reviewing guys! Your all doing a great job with it!
Riley was walking around everywhere in Las Vegas. He was trying to find a hotel that maybe Buffy and Spike stayed at. So far he had found two hotels, but they weren’t in either of them. He went to the pub and asked if anyone heard of Spike. A few fellows said they knew a guy named Spike that use to come in the pub a lot, but they said they haven’t seen him in years. Riley was getting frustrated, and fast. He had no idea where to find them, or even if they were in Las Vegas!
He didn’t know where to look next for Spike, so he thought if Buffy was here, he might find her shopping. Right across the street from him was a store called, Jennies Occasions. He decided to take a peek in there real quick.

***************************
When Buffy woke up it was 11:30am. She was still tired but figured she should get up, and eat some breakfast....well lunch. Spike turned in his sleep and mumbled something that Buffy couldn’t hear right. She decided to ignore it and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Spike woke up instantly when he heard the shower running. Thoughts went through his head about how much he wanted to get into that shower. But he knew Buffy would be upset if he did, so he decided to be a good evil vampire and stay out of the bathroom. Spike got up and went into the living room to watch some t.v..

When Buffy got done with her shower she came out of the bathroom. Spike sniffed in her scent as she walked into the living room. Spike looked at her and realized she was only wearing a towel, a towel that barely covered up her breast, and her bottom.

‘Is she trying to kill me?’ Spike thought.

“Are you okay?”Buffy asked seeing discomfort in his face.

“Oh I’m dandy!”Spike said turning his attention back to the t.v.

“Can you brush my hair for me? Please.” Buffy asked giving him her brush.

“Alright come here.”Spike said patting his lap.

Buffy sat on his lap and Spike brushed her hair. Buffy watched t.v and flipped through the channels. She found American Pie2 was on and decided to watch it.

Spike noticed what she was watching and smiled. He use to watch these movies late at night when he was by himself. Now he was watching them with the Slayer.

‘No not the Slayer, your soon to be wife. Spike thought to himself.

**************************
“Hello, may I help-” Jennie started to ask but was cut off.

“Yeah actually you could. Do you know if anyone with the name Buffy or Spike has been in here?” Riley asked impatiently.

Jennie looked him over and decided she wouldn’t tell him anything because he was rude, and ugly too. She thought anyway.

“I’m sorry sir, but I don’t think anyone with that name is even in Las Vegas. Now if you’re not going to buy anything, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to leave sir.” She said and then walked away.

Riley watched her walk away and then walked out of the store with his shoulders hanging low.

***************************
“There, your hair is all brushed, smooth, and commercial perfect again.” Spike told Buffy when he got done.

“Thank you” Buffy told him and got up to put the brush in the bathroom.

American Pie2 got over with about 10 minutes ago, and Spike told Buffy if she was hungry they would go down stairs and eat lunch. When Buffy was done getting dressed, they went downstairs. Spike felt downright giddy when they walked down there, because all the men were looking at Buffy, and then at her engagement ring. Spike was happy that he had what everyone else wanted. Buffy was oblivious to all the looks and points towards her because she was looking at the food.

“Spike look! They have enough to feed an army!” Buffy said pointing at all of the food that was laid out on the table.

“That’s because they know you eat a lot luv.” Spike teased her.

“Hey! I only eat when I’m hungry!”Buffy said hitting him gently on the back.

Spike smiled at her and picked up a plate for her.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Buffy whispered to him.

Spike knew what she meant and said, “No, I’m alright kitten, I have a few buddies here who fix me up with the good stuff.”

“Human blood?” Buffy asked.

“No pet. Bagged pigs blood, don’t worry I wouldn’t do that to you.” He told her.

Buffy looked at him and smiled. “I was going to get you some blood when I was out shopping, but I figured you were already worried, so I wanted to get back to you A.S.A.P.” she told him.

“Don’t you worry bout me princess.”

*********************************
‘RING,RING,RING’

“Bloody hell.” Giles said before getting up to answer his phone. If it was Xander calling again, just to ask if he would watch Godzilla with him, he would change his number!

“Hello!” Giles answered bitterly into the phone.

“Rupert? Hello! This is Joyce. Have you seen Buffy? I’m so worried she hasn’t been home in days! At first I thought maybe she was with you and she would call. But Rupert.....she never called!” Joyce said panicky into the phone.

“Oh dear lord, I’m so sorry Joyce-”

“Oh my GOD! Buffy’s dead isn’t she!?”Joyce cried.

“Oh! No she isn’t dead Joyce. I guess I shouldn’t have started a sentence like that, I’m terribly sorry. Buffy is not dead, she’s very much alive.”

“Well where is she?” Joyce asked sounding calmer now.

“Her and Spike left town to......umm.....”Giles tried to come up with something to say.

“Oh she’s with Spike? I guess that’s alright, now that I know she’s okay I feel better now. Goodbye Rupert.”Joyce said and hung up the phone.

‘That was odd.’ Giles thought as he looked at the phone and then hung up.

He then went back to sit down and read his book he was trying to finish. As soon as he got the book opened the phone rang again.

“Hello?” Giles asked into the phone, “Hello to you to Xander” Giles sighed into the phone.

It was going to be a long day.

*****************************
“Excuse me, Have you seen a long haired blonde girl, with a bleach blonde haired guy?” Riley asked someone off of the street.

“I don’t need to answer you! Leave me alone I just want to go home!” the old man shouted waving his cane at Riley.

Riley walked away and walked up the street some more. ‘Maybe they really aren’t here’ he thought. ‘Maybe they already got married and are back in Sunnydale. Or Buffy could’ve got her memory back and staked Spike already.’ Riley thought happily.

He continued to walk on to see if he could find anything.

*******************************
“Just think we will be married in......”Buffy trailed off.

“We will be married in six hours, ten minutes, and...23 seconds.”Spike said. “I called a church about 2 blocks from here while you were out shopping. I was waiting for you to panic and worry about us not having a time or place.” Spike grinned at her evilly.

“That’s terrible! You’re mean! You wanted me to be worried and scared!” Buffy yelled at him.

“Oh come on it would’ve been funny!” Spike told her trying to grab her hand.

“No it wouldn’t!”Buffy said and went into the living room to watch t.v. Then a little bit later she said, “I can’t believe I forgot about setting up a time and place. Where were we supposed to get married? In our room!?” Buffy said smiling a little.

“See it’s funny!” Spike told her while coming over to her to sit down.

“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. What do you wanna watch?” Buffy asked picking up the remote.

“Up to you.” Spike said putting his arm around her.

****6HOURS, 10MINUTES, AND 23SECONDS LATER****
‘It’s time’ Buffy thought, as she walked up the isle in her red wedding dress, with Spike.
Newlyweds by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews everyone! And I wanted to give shout out to Cordykitten for all of the great reviews!
Thank you!
“We are gathered here today--” the priest began but was cut short.

“Umm... this an eloping type thing, so can we make it short?” Spike asked.

Buffy smiled at the priest, and the Priest nodded his head.

“Do you.....Spike take.........Buffy as your lawfully wedded wife?” The priest asked him.

“I do.” Spike said smiling at Buffy.

Buffy’s head started to hurt a little bit, but she decided to ignore it. Then she realized everyone was quiet.

“I’m sorry, what?” Buffy asked.

“Do you....Buffy take.......Spike as your lawfully wedded husband?” The priest asked her again, wondering what kind of names these two had.

All of a sudden Buffy felt like she was hit like a truck. But on the outside she looked fine. Buffy had all these memories going through her head of what had happened. A vampire sneaking up on her, Spike and her coming to Las Vegas, Spike giving her $600, Her buying a very nice wedding dress that was red. She also remembered being happy with Spike, and singing to the radio with him. Buffy was confused with all this information and then she remembered someone saying something about amnesia. ‘That’s what happened.’ Buffy thought.

“Miss?” the Priest said to Buffy.

“Huh?” Buffy said.

The Priest sighed and said, “Do you Buffy take Spike as your lawfully wedded husband?” the Priest asked.....again.

Buffy looked over at Spike, who was looking very nervous right now, ‘I shouldn’t be here, or doing this......’ Buffy thought.

“I do.” Buffy finally answered.
***************************

Riley was about to go crazy! ‘Just face it, they’re not here.’ he thought. But for some reason something told him not to give up, that they were here, somewhere. “I have to find them before it’s too late!” Riley shouted, then he realized he said that out loud. Everyone was looking at him strangely. But when he looked back at them they turned away.

“Excuse me, but are you looking for someone?” A short man with curly hair him.

“Umm yes, yes actually I am. Do you know Buffy, or Spike?” He asked. “I know the names are......different but I need to find them.”

“Oh, no never heard of them. But if I do I’ll let you know!” The man answered.

“Thank you!” Riley said and walked off.

He didn’t see the man reach into his front pocket and get a phone out. ‘Time to make a phone call’ the man thought.
***************************

“I can’t believe we’re married!” Spike said with a ton a joy. His smile reached from ear to ear, and Buffy was happy that she made him so happy.

‘I never saw him smile like that before’ she thought. ‘Maybe I should tell him about my memories.’

“Alright next is the honeymoon!” Spike said carrying her out to the car.

Buffy hung onto his neck tightly and thought, ‘Maybe it can wait.’

Spike deposited Buffy in the car and then he heard his cell phone go off. “Hold on.” Spike told her getting his phone out.

“You have a cell phone, even I don’t have a cell phone!” Buffy said pouting. Spike just smiled at her before closing the car door on her.

“Hello?” Spike answered into the phone.

“Oh, well that isn’t good. Yeah that’s probably him. Yeah we’re married now. Thanks mate.” Spike talked into the phone and then hung up.

“Who was that?” Buffy asked when Spike got into the car.

“Remember how I said I have connections?”
******************************

When Riley was wandering around he found a church. ‘Maybe....’ he thought. And went inside.

“Hello sir, where’s the lucky gal?” The priest asked when he saw Riley walk in.

“Off with the wrong person.” Riley told him. “I actually came here to see if she was here.”

“I’m sorry sir, but I cannot remember all of the names.”

“This one shouldn’t be too hard. Believe when you hear it you don’t forget it.” Riley told him smiling.

“Oh alright, what’s her name?” The priest asked him.

“Her name is Buffy, and the man she is with is named Spike.” Riley answered, with a bitter tone to Spikes name.

The priest knew who he was talking about. But thought back to how happy she looked with this Spike fellow. ‘Why would this man want to ruin such a beautiful thing?’ he thought. The priest decided he couldn’t let this happen so he told Riley, “I’m sorry, I’ve never heard of either one of them. Maybe you should stop looking, and let life run it’s course.” The priest said.

“I can’t do that. I love her.” Riley said marching out of the church.
**************************

“Okay, so let me get this straight, there’s a demon, who looks like a normal guy, who doesn’t hurt anyone, because he’s good. And you’re actually friends with him?” Buffy asked.

“Yes, he’s a nice bloke, and we have a lot in common.” Spike stated.

“Like?”

“Well, we....umm.....well we like to gamble.”

“Oh okay. That’s not a lot Spike.” she told him.

“Well why do you need to know anyway? He’s not hurting anyone, so I would say leave him be. I bet he would just love you if you two met. He thought Dru was okay, but he’ll think you’re a knock out!” Spike said cheerfully.

Buffy smiled at him. “I’m sorry it’s just weird, you actually have demons running around who will do anything for you, just so you don’t kill them.”

“And you don’t? Look at Willy.”

“He’s not a demon.”

“So.”

Buffy gave up just rested her head on his shoulder. “So where are we going for our honeymoon?” she asked him, with a dreamy look in her eye.

“Well I figured we could stay here for a few more days. We’ve got money, and if you want some fun, there’s a casino, and I know you love to shop. So it’s perfect because every other store is a clothes store.” he told her, "And we always have some other activities to keep us busy if we get bored.

“Yeah, but the stores are expensive."Buffy grumbled ignoring his other comment.

“Don’t you worry about that princess. I’m very good at gambling.” Spike announced proudly.

“How good?” Buffy asked staring at him.

“Well, let’s just say a certain, dead sexy vamp, got more than 1,000 dollars a few nights ago. And that was just playing for an hour or so.”

“And who is this dead sexy vamp you were talking about? Maybe I can meet him one day.” Buffy asked teasing him.

“Don’t make me pull this car over” Spike said.

And they continued to drive off.
***************************

“I’m tired of waiting. Maybe Riley was right, we should go find them.” Xander said to the group.

“Xander drop it. Buffy will come back on her own and we can have sex with many orgasms until she does.” Anya said cheerfully trying to convince him.

“Anya’s right.” Willow said, “Umm...not about the....you know. But about the we wait for Buffy. I’m sure she’ll be back soon.”

“I agree with W-Willow.” Tara defended her.

“Hey!” Anya said.

“And Anya.” Tara said smiling at Anya.

“Thank you!”
*****************************

The sign had said ‘You’re now leaving Las Vegas’ as Riley passed it. He decided to give up. ‘I guess the gang was right. Buffy will come back on her own, not be married to Spike, and everything will be fine. She’s probably in Sunnydale already’ he thought, hoping that he was very much right.
He Knew by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Sorry this chapter took me a little while to post. Please keep the reviews coming! All of them are appreciated!
Spike and Buffy got back to the hotel laughing and smiling at each other. The car ride was nice and peaceful, but the sun would be up soon so Spike needed to be inside again. Once they got into the elevator on the way up to their room, everyone in the elevator looked at them. Buffy and Spike were holding hands and smiling, and then everyone saw Buffy’s wedding ring. So they guessed why the two were so happy. Once the elevator stopped, Buffy got out, joined by Spike who was extremely jealous, and they went to their room.

“Did you see everybody?” Buffy asked him.

“Yeah, they were all looking at you.” Spike said jealously while he opened the door.

Buffy walked inside, and when Spike got inside, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and said, “They were looking at you too.”

“Well I don’t blame them.” he said grinning at her. Then he started kissing her neck, until he got to her lips, which he teased, before kissing them

Buffy started to walk them over to the bed, and then when they broke apart from their kiss, she laid on the bed. Spike grinned at her, before climbing on there with her.
********************************

The scoobies were all asleep in Giles living room, when all of a sudden Xander heard knocking on the door.

He got up to go to the door, yawning the whole time, then he opened the door and instantly got pushed to the side.

“Wha.....?”Xander asked and then noticed Riley was the person who pushed him.

“Good god! Where have you been!?” Xander asked him.

“What’s going on!” Anya shouted grumpily as she and everyone else woke up.

“Riley’s here!” Xander said and asked again, “Where have you been man? You left me alone, stuck with all the girls! How could you!” Xander teased him.

“I wouldn’t be complaining about that.” Riley told him. “I went out to search for Buffy, I tried Las Vegas, seeing if Spike took her there. But I didn’t find them.” he finished gloomily.

“Las Vegas? Why didn’t we think of that?” Xander asked himself.

“Well, where is she?” Riley asked them.

“Who?” Willow asked confused.

“Where’s Buffy?” Riley asked again.

“How am I suppose to know!” Willow said.

“You mean, they haven’t come back yet?” Riley said looking very unhappy.

“Nope. Not yet. But hey, they’ll probably come back very soon. They’re probably on their way now!” Xander said trying to sound convincing.

“I guess so.” was all Riley said.
*****************************

“I never want to leave here.” Buffy said laying on the bed, with her head resting on Spike’s chest.

“Well then, let’s stay.” Spike told her, kissing her on her forehead.

“I wish. But everyone’s probably worried about us.” Buffy said snuggling into him.

“True, and we wouldn’t want that, now that our head is all full of memories would we?” Spike told her grinning.

“W-What?” Buffy asked looking up at him.

“You think I don’t know? Come on pet, I know you inside and out! You honestly thought you could hide it from me. I saw the flicker in your eyes at the wedding. That’s when it happened wasn’t it?” He asked.

Buffy just looked at him. ‘He knew all along! Oh my god, I’m forever married to him now! I could always get a divorce- no that’s not fair to him. I married him with my memories and everything. I couldn’t just deny it like that.’ Buffy reasoned with herself. ‘But he knew! And he didn’t even say anything- until now.’ she thought. ‘I guess he does know me-better than Riley ever did that’s for sure. There I go comparing them again!’ she thought, fed up of comparing Riley to Spike. ‘I’ve done that since Riley and I first got together. It’s all Spikes fault, and that stupid Will Be Done spell!’ she thought furiously.

“Yeah, that’s when it happened.” she finally answered him quietly, looking away from him though.

“Hey” Spike said bringing her face up to look at him. “Let’s not have any of that now.”

“If you want we can just get a divorce.” Spike told her quietly.

“I don’t want to do that.” she told him.

Spike looked up at her amazed. He could have swore that she would want a divorce. He thought she would want to run off with captain cardboard as soon as she got her memories back, but instead, she became his wife, and gave him the night of his dreams. And now she doesn’t even want to get a divorce! She was truly a mystery.
Well that’s what Spike thought anyway.

“Well tonight we can pack up and head back to Sunnyhell if you want.” he said, sure she would agree to that.

But he was surprised....again.

“Are you kidding me! This is the first night in Vegas that I can do something and not have some stupid amnesia!” she told him thinking he was a moron right about now.

“Oh, all right then.” Spike said, not complaining one bit.

And then he and Buffy snuggled into each other, ready to get a little rest.
******************************

“What time is it?” Anya asked Xander.

“Umm......6:00 in the morning.” Xander told her glancing at the clock, on Giles’ wall.

“Exactly!” she snapped at him. “I usually don’t get up until 10 or later! But no! You had to wake me, and everyone else up! Well fine mister, but don’t expect me to have any sex with you later!” she told him, then got up and went into the kitchen to get some cereal.

“That was awkward.” Xander said.

“Well she does have a point, you did wake us up early.” Willow pointed out.

“It wasn’t my fault! It was his!”Xander said pointing to Riley.

“So that’s how it’s gonna be?” Riley said glaring at Xander.

“I’m only telling the truth!” Xander said.

“Who wants t-to w-watch t.v.?” Tara asked picking the remote up.

Everyone just instantly stared at the t.v. like zombies, seeing what was on.

“Oh! The game channel!” Anya said cheerfully walking back into the living room.
******************************

Spike woke up about a half hour ago, and all he did was watch Buffy sleep peacefully. He still couldn’t believe she had married him. He was so happy, that he swore his heart had beat a couple of times. He thought she looked like an angel. She always had a glow around her, and a flicker of light in her eyes. ‘Why did she even waste time with that wanker!’ he thought, ‘He didn’t even know or understand her half as much as I do.’

Buffy started to roll around in her sleep a little bit. Then she wrinkled her nose, before settling down again. Spike thought she was adorable when she did that.

‘And she thought I didn’t know.’ he thought before drifting into slumber once more.
*****************************
Contact by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews. Keep up the good work guys!
Buffy was early to rise in the morning, but Spike was a whole different story. When Buffy first woke up it was 8:30am, she decided to let Spike sleep, and then she soon fell back into slumber herself. Then she woke up again around 10:00am. She noticed Spike was still sleeping so she went to take a shower, and decided that when she was finished she would wake him up herself.

Spike woke up a little after 10:00am and heard the shower running. Then he smiled to himself as he remembered last night. There was only one way to explain it, it was the best night in his existence, better than a fantasy, better than the spell. It was just the best. And he knew if he was killed right now, he would die a very happy vampire. Well that’s not true. He would need to tell Angel the great news, and then he would die a happy vampire.

Spike soon drifted out of his thoughts though, as the shower was turned off, and Buffy came out of the bathroom. This time she did have clothes on, and not just a towel. But Spike still thought she was beautiful.

Buffy noticed him staring and asked, “What are you looking at?”

Spike got up and walked over to her, with nothing on, and answered, “You.”

Buffy saw that he was wearing nothing and unconsciously licked her lips, ‘That is a daily dose of Spike that I’ll enjoy getting use to.’ she thought looking him up and down.

“Do I pass the inspection?” he asked noticing the way she was looking at him.

“I suppose, but you could do better.” Buffy teased him.

“Hey! I’m bloody drop dead gorgeous and you know it!” Spike said arching a brow at her.

“Ego much?”

“I’m better than that nancy boy you’ve been with- ”Spike said but stopped abruptly. Then a grin formed on his face, that Buffy swore was the size of California!

“I get to tell him!” Spike told her, not taking ‘no’ for an answer.

“Huh” Buffy asked confused, but then slowly caught on, “Oh my god, Riley! I forgot about him! Poor Riley what am I going to tell him?”

“So you’re saying I’m so good that you forgot about him? Well, at least my hot body and talents are doing some good.” Spike said grinning at her. “And as for what I AM going to tell him, you don’t have to worry about.”

“Spike you’re not telling Riley.”

“Please, please, please. oh please can I?” Spike begged like a little kid.

“No!” Buffy said with her best resolve face, but it faltered at Spikes cuteness.

Spike saw this, and decided to try again. “But he’s always mean to me! He’s a big, fat, bulky bully!” he whined like a little kid again, only this time on purpose.

“Okay fine. But!, you can’t be to harsh about it!” she warmed him.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Spike said, peppering her with kisses.

Buffy giggled a little it before she pushed back a little. “Let’s go get some breakfast, I’m hungry.” she said patting her stomach.

“Yes Mam!” Spike said fake saluting her.
*********************************

“Do you want anything?” Buffy asked gesturing to the food.

“No thanks luv. I’m fine. Besides if I get hungry I’ll just steal something off of your plate.” he said.

Buffy just frowned at him.

“Don’t give me that look. I’m evil pet. Stealing is partially of what I do.” He said pointing a finger at her.

“Fine.” Buffy said before walking away from the buffet table with her plate, and towards a empty table.

“Women.” was all Spike said before he followed her.
*********************************

“This is really good.” Buffy said taking a bite out of her eggs.

“It’s just a fried egg.” Spike said.

“Correction it’s two fried eggs. And that doesn’t matter, they’re good!” she told him.

“Well if that’s good, just wait until I introduce you to popcorn.” Spike said sarcastically.

“Popcorn? We’re talking about breakfast food and you mention popcorn?” Buffy said staring at him.

“Ah bugger it.” Spike said giving up with her, and taking a bite out of her eggs.

“So?” Buffy asked knowing he would think they’re good.

“Yup! They’re bloody wonderful! You done eating now?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Buffy said getting up from her seat.
***************************

“I’m sorry if I was mean.” Spike said while they were in the elevator, going back to their room.

“It’s okay.” Buffy said quietly.

“You alright?” Spike asked her.

“Yeah I’m fine, I guess I’m just a little home sick.”

“Oh.” was all Spike said.

Then the elevator opened and the couple walked out.
****************************

“No!”Buffy yelled at Spike.

“Why not, you said you were home sick.” Spike stated.

“What am I suppose to say, ‘Hi guys I’m okay and I’ll be home after my honeymoon! Bye’” Buffy mocked.

“That’s a good start!” Spike said handing her the cordless phone.

“Ah fine!” Buffy said and took the phone from him, finally.

Spike was trying to calm down. When they first got into their room Spike suggested that she call her friends. Buffy said ‘no’ and kept saying ‘no’. He didn’t understand why she didn’t want to talk to them, but at least she finally agreed to it, or else he would’ve gone mad.
*****************************

‘RING, RING, RING’

Giles got up to answer his phone. He was actually happy it rang, because everyone was watching scifi movies, and he really wasn’t in the mood. Especially with the way Xander is, every little thing Xander sees that he doesn’t like, he has to comment on it, and say how it would be better if it were a different way. And then in the very next moment he would say how much he loved the movie. It really was confusing.

“H-Hello?” Giles answered into the phone.

“Giles, it’s me” Buffy answered.

“B-Buffy. Where in heavens sake are you. We’re terribly worried about you!” Giles said.

Then Riley walked into the kitchen ‘over hearing’ Giles saying Buffys name.

“Buffy’s on the phone?” he asked.

“Yes she is, hold on and you can talk to her.” Giles told him.

“Giles who are you talking to?” Buffy asked him on the other line.

“Oh I’m sorry Buffy. That was Riley, here why don’t you talk to him for a little bit.” Giles said handing the phone to Riley.

“Oh you don’t have to-” Buffy started to say, but was cut off.

“Hi sweetheart. Are you back to normal now?” Riley said into the phone.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Buffy said lightly offended when he said ‘normal’, like she was a freak or something.

“I just mean, are your memories back?”

“Oh. Yeah they’re back.”

“That’s great sweety. I was really worried about you. How about you tell me where you are, so I can come and pick you up.” Riley asked.

“Umm....Riley...that’s really not necessary.” Buffy told him.

Riley frowned, “What do you mean? Don’t you want to see me?” he asked.

‘Not really’ she thought. “I’ll be home soon okay? I promise. Can I talk to Giles again now please?” she asked.

“Sure thing. See you soon sweetheart.”

Buffy was about to tell him not to call her that, but Giles was already on the phone.

“Buffy?”

“Hey. Umm, I’m gonna go. I need to call my mom, I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be home soon okay? Tell everyone I love them. Bye.” Buffy said and hung up.

“Why do people always hang up on me?” Giles thought out loud, and then hung the phone up.
******************************

“That was awful.” Buffy said looking at Spike.

Spike came over to her, and they both sat on the bed. “What did G.I. Joe have to say?” Spike asked her.

Buffy smiled at the nickname, “ He kept calling me sweetheart, and he asked if I was ‘all back to normal now’.” she said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“If he wasn’t mentally retarded, I would say he has issues.” Spike told her.

Buffy burst out laughing at that, and them kissed him. ‘As long as he can love me, where can things go wrong.’ Buffy thought.
*******************************

‘RING, RING, RING’

Joyce put down the magazine she was reading, and walked over to the phone. ‘I wonder who could be calling? Maybe it’s Rupert.’ she thought.

“Hello. This is Joyce speaking.” she answered.

“M-Mommy.” Buffy said.

“Buffy!” Joyce cried into the phone.

“Look mom, I know you’re probably worried about me and-”

“No I’m not.” Joyce cut in.

“Huh?” Buffy asked confused.

“I’m not worried honey. You’re with Spike right?” Joyce asked her daughter.

“Well umm, yeah.”

“Then I’m not worried.”

“Oh.” Buffy said, “Umm.......Why not?” she finally asked.

“Because I trust him, especially with you.” Joyce answered back calmly.

“Oh, well I just called to let you know that I’m okay. And I should be home soon.” Buffy answered.

“Alright dear. I love you.” Joyce told her.

“Love you too.” Buffy said and hung up.
*****************************

“That was weird.” Buffy said, before she put the phone on the little night stand next to the bed, and then she curled up with Spike to take a nap.

Spike just ran his hands through her hair while he held her close to him. And then they both slowly fell asleep.
The Fun Begins by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who reviewed! You've all been great. Thank you. I greatly appreciate it. Please keep up the great work. I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer for you, so I hope you enjoy!
Chapter 13-The Fun Begins

It was exactly 5:30pm when Spike woke up from his little nap with Buffy. Buffy was still asleep though and he didn’t want to disturb her. So he made sure he was extra quiet and got out of bed slowly. Once he saw that she was still sleeping peacefully, he walked over to the night stand on her side of the bed, and grabbed the phone. Then he walked away from her a little bit and dialed 1 for room service.

“Umm...hi, I need to know what’s on your menu for dinner.” Spike said watching Buffy sleep.

After five minutes of listening to all the choices Spike made up his mind and ordered their dinner.

“When will you bring it up?” he asked, “20 minutes?......Okay thank you. Goodbye.” then he hung up the phone, and put it back on the night stand.

“This just won’t do.” Spike said to himself, watching Buffy still sleeping like a baby. Then his face broke out into a grin as he stalked over to her. When he was just inches away from her, he took his cold index finger and ran it over her cheek lightly. Buffy began to squirm in her sleep, but didn’t wake up.

Then Spike took his finger and trailed it down her arm, barely touching her. This was making Buffy squirm a little more, and then she finally woke up laughing when Spike took his finger and tickled her ribs.

“Stop! I give up! You win!” Buffy cried.

Spike grinned at her and stopped tickling her.

“What was that about?” she asked.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to wake you up.”

“Oh. Well.....it worked.” she said smiling at him.

“I can tell.”

“What time is it?” Buffy asked, realizing that she was very hungry.

“It is now approximately.....5:45.” he said glancing at the clock.

“Oh, well let’s go downstairs and get something to eat, because I’m starving!” Buffy announced.

As if on cue her stomach rumbled so loudly, that Spike didn’t need his vampire hearing to hear it.

“Don’t you worry about that princess. I already ordered dinner and it should be up here soon.”

“How soon?” she asked.

“In about 10 minutes.” he answered her, “In fact, why don’t you take a nice refreshing shower, and when you’re done it should be here.”

“That’s a great idea!” Buffy said and walked over to her bag of clothes. “Oh my god! This is my last outfit that’s not dirty!” she whined.

“Well then wear it.” Spike said.

Buffy shut up and looked at him. “You are smarter than I thought!” she said acting shocked.

“Yeah well, that’s only because you’re a dumb blonde.” when he said this Buffy pouted at him. He really hated that, she got anything she wanted when she did that. “But I still love you.”

“I love you too.” Buffy said and as soon as Spike came over to give her a kiss, Buffy escaped into the bathroom and locked the door.

Spike just stared at the door before saying, “Oh well. It’s your loss!” and then he sat on the couch and watched some tele.
*********************************

About five minutes later, and the food had arrived. Spike took it from the man and gave the man a 20 dollar bill for delivering his surprise for Buffy, as well as for delivering the food. The man gladly walked away, and Spike went out to the little balcony, that their room had been provided with.
**********************************

Buffy got out of the shower and combed her wet hair. She decided to put it into a low pony tail while it was drying. Then she smelt it,......food. Buffy opened the door and just gaped at the sight before her.

Spike was sitting at a little table he put on the balcony where the food was set up. And there were red, pink, and white roses everywhere on the balcony. She was completely awed. She began to walk slowly to the balcony towards Spike, and then she saw a credit card sitting next to her dinner.

“What’s this?” she asked holding up the credit card.

“That is a credit card with your name on it.” Spike said calmly.

“What else does it have on it?”

“Oh I don’t know.....about $7,000.” he answered her smiling.

“Oh My Goodness!!!” Buffy screamed.

“Thought you would like it.”Spike smirked at her.

“More than just like, believe me! How could you get this for me, let alone afford it!” Buffy asked hugging him tightly.

“Umm....about that, there’s something you have to know about me.” Spike told her.

“What?” Buffy asked starting to get nervous.

“I’m loaded.” Spike told her.

“Loaded.” Buffy repeated.

“Yeah.......With money! Not drugs or something. All though I did try a few in my day.” Spike confessed.

“Spike!” Buffy shrieked.

“What! It’s not like they could kill me!” he explained.

“Oh yeah. Good point.” Buffy told him.
**********************************

After Buffy calmed down about the whole credit card thing, Spike and her finally sat down to eat. Dinner was quiet, but Buffy thought the food was fantastic. Spike was happy to hear she loved his little surprise, and was glad to make his girl happy.

‘Maybe I’ll get more than a kiss tonight.’ Spike thought, then decided to stop thinking like that before his pants became uncomfortable.

Once they were finished with dinner, Buffy went into the living and sat on the couch. And of course Spike had followed her.

“So when do I get to go shopping?” Buffy asked him, smiling so much that Spike thought her face would get stuck that way.

“Well I thought you could tonight.” he told her.

“Tonight?” Buffy asked confused.

“Yeah, I mean pet this is Las Vegas! Just about all the stores are opened 24/7, especially clothes stores.” He told her, “Besides I was thinking while you’re out shopping and having a good time, I can have a lil’ fun with some of my mates I haven’t seen in a while.” he added.

“Like who? Demons?” she asked, not liking the idea.

“Yes demons, but they’re good demons, that’s why I always liked ‘em. I could boss ‘em around and they would be good.” Spike explained.

“You guys don’t sound friends.”

“Well we are, and they practically live here. They look like humans though, that maybe why you haven’t noticed them. By the way I need you to meet them. They’re bloody fond of you.”

“They are?” she asked surprised.

“Yes, they’ve heard stories. Plus you’ve kicked my arse a good few times, so they can’t wait to meet you!” Spike said smiling.

“Are you sure they’re good?” Buffy asked not completely convinced.

“I’m positive.” Spike reassured her.

“Well I suppose if you want to have fun with them it’s okay. But what will you be doing, or do I want to know?” Buffy asked kind of worried.

“We’ll probably gamble some, get a lil’ drunk, and watch some tele.” Spike said, taking off his duster and handing it to her.

“What’s this?” Buffy asked confused.

“It’s a lil’ chilly outside and I can’t have my girl catching a cold.” Spike said putting the coat on for her. “There, you look sexy and tough in it. Just like me.” he gave her a smile, “Now have fun.” he told her pushing her towards the door, making sure she had her credit card in hand.

“Okay! Thank you!” Buffy shrieked and gave him a kiss goodbye.

“Be back by 3:00 or I’m gonna throw a search party!” Spike yelled to her.

“Okay. What time is it now?”

“7:15!” He told her and then shut the door, while Buffy went down the elevator on her way to, Jennies Occasions.
*******************************

“Hey, how’s it going?” Spike asked his buddies, who were currently wrapped up in a game of poker.

“Spike! Where have you been? Last we knew is you moved to Sunnydale.” Spikes demon pal, Harley, asked.

“The last I talked to you was what? 2-3 months ago?” the demon sitting next to Harley, Clerm, asked.

“Wait you’ve talked to him recently? We didn’t know that! Why didn’t you tell us? You know we’ve been wanting to hear from him!” Clerm’s cousin, Kaiden, complained.

“I did mention it! Remember? How else would we know that he’s head over heels for the slayer?” Clerm told him.

“Oh yeah. Sorry.” Kaiden muttered.

“By the way how’s that working out for ya?” Harley asked Spike.

Spike sat down in an empty seat next to Kaiden and smiled.

“Boys, I’ve got lots to tell you.”
*********************************

“This is nice” Buffy said to herself, looking at a blue cashmere sweater. It was $35.36. She picked it up and put it in her cart.
‘Now to look for coats.’ Buffy thought. She decided that she would make Spike happy by getting a nice leather coat of her own. She already had one at home, but it was getting old. So she decided to get a new one. Now that she had the money that is.

‘This is a good start.’ she thought as she looked at an isle that had all leather coats.

‘Do I want it in Black, Brown, Red, Pink, or Blue?’ Buffy asked herself. ‘Black’

She then moved to the section with all black leather coats.

There was one that Buffy really liked, it was just like Spikes only more feminine, and it had a belt that you could use to tie it with, along with button going down the middle of it.

‘He’ll love this one.’ she said and threw it in the cart. ‘How much was it again?’ Buffy asked herself, and then looked at the tag. ‘Oh yeah, $326.75.’

‘Ohh....pretty.’ Buffy thought, then started to walk towards another cashmere sweater she found. This one was green, and also came with a scarf. It was $37.58. Buffy threw it into the cart, and moved on.
********************************
“Your total would be $1,581.98.” the clerk told Buffy.

Buffy just smile and handed her the credit card.

“Thank you for shopping at Jennies Occasions, please come again.” the clerk said.

‘Now to the next store.’ Buffy thought. She wanted some nice jewelry now, and Jennies Occasions didn’t sel much jewelry.

Buffy noticed a store right across from Jennies Occasions called Jewelry For All. So Buffy just assumed that they sold jewelry. And when she entered the store she realized she was right.
********************************

“Wow.” Kaiden said.

“You’re married to the slayer!” Clerm said excitedly.

“We have got to meet her!” Harley said.

“She’s lucky, huh?” Clerm said to Spike and winked at him.

Spike smiled and said, “Actually in all honesty, I believe I’m the one who’s unbelievably lucky.”

“Awww.” Kaiden said teasing him.

“Oh you shut up.” Spike said, and playfully smacked him in the arm.

“So where is she?” Harley asked, wanting to meet Buffy.

“She’s out shopping. Yours truly gave her $7,000.” Spike said proudly.

“Wow! That’s a lot of money!” Clerm shouted.

“Yeah, And I’ve also been living a lot too. Figuratively speaking of course.” Spike grinned.

“True.” Kaiden commented.

“Come on. I wanna show you guys our flat. It’s the nicest room in this place. It’s even got a lil’ balcony with a view.” Spike winked at them.

“And we all know what Spike wants to use that for.” Harley said, as everyone got up and followed Spike to the elevator.

Spike just grinned at them, before pushing the button on the elevator.
************************************

“Can I see this one?” Buffy asked the clerk, pointing at a ring in the glass window.

“Of course.” the clerk said, sounding irritated.

Buffy had been asking to look at every ring that was in the window case, and the clerk was getting tired of taking them out and then putting them back in. Just because Buffy decided she didn’t like it!

Buffy seemed to notice this and did thing only thing she could think of.

“Umm, I don’t really like this one. Here you go.” she said giving the clerk the ring back.

After about 8 seconds Buffy found something.

“Can you take this one out for me?”Buffy asked smiling.

“Yes of course.” the clerk asked, starting to get red in the face.

Buffy was trying her hardest not to giggle. ‘Spike’s corrupting me.’ she thought.
Fun 'N Games by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
Thanks again for all of the reviews guys!Please keep them coming. I really appreciate it.
Chapter 14- Fun ‘N Games

“Are you serious!” Spike asked, while laughing and taking sips of his beer.

“Yes. I’m 100% serious!” Clerm said, “What’s so funny!”

“You.” Kaiden, Spike, and Harley stated.

“Why? Did I say something wrong?”

“You’re just funny is all. You don’t know how to be evil and it’s hilarious when you try!” Spike told him.

“He’s right.” Harley pointed out.

“How do you know! You’re not evil either.” Clerm said defending himself.

“But I’m not that pathetic either!” Harley stated.

“Look Clerm, you’re a nice mate an’ all, but you couldn’t be evil if your life depended on it!” Spike told him seriously.

“Well maybe, but I’m not pathetic.” Clerm declared.

“You stole an old lady’s fake teeth!” Spike said to him, proving how lame he really was.

Clerm sunk down in his chair as everyone else started up laughing again.
******************************

“Okay I have made my decision.” Buffy told the clerk after trying on about a hundred different things.

“Good because we’re closing soon.” the clerk told her bitterly.

“You know what, on second thought can you get this out for me so I can try it on.” Buffy said looking at a necklace. Knowing that she was making the clerk very angry.

“You’ve already tried it on three times!.” the clerk told her.

“I want to try it on again.” Buffy said.

“Fine.” the clerk said and got her key out to open the glass.

‘That’ll teach her!’ Buffy thought.
******************************

“So got any Queen’s?” Spike asked Harley.

“Nope. Go fish.” Harley told him smiling.
“You know, this is pretty fun. I can’t believe we wasted time with poker all these years.” Kaiden commented.

“Wasted.....now there’s an idea.” Spike grinned.

“Alright let’s head downstairs to the bar then!” Kaiden said.

Everyone quickly got up and went to the elevator.

“I can not believe I, the Big Bad, just played Go Fish.” Spike said to no one in particular.

“Yeah, and you guys said I was pathetic! He’s actually ‘evil’.” Clerm said proudly.

“Man, you have changed.” Harley commented.

“No, I didn’t change. I just fell in love.” Spike stated, and then walked out as the elevator doors slid open.
*******************************

“Okay, I’m ready to make my purchase.” Buffy said smiling.

“Are you sure this time?” the clerk said, clearly irritated.

“Yep.” Buffy said handing the clerk everything she was going to buy.

After about five minutes of waiting for the clerk to get done checking everything, she finally had Buffy’s total for her.

“Your total is 2,063.48.” the clerk told her, betting that Buffy didn’t have enough money for it, just like everyone else who came in here.

“Here you go.” Buffy said with her chipper voice while handing her the credit card.

The clerk took the card, and was grinning, because she could bet that Buffy wouldn’t have enough money on her card for it either. But she slid the card in anyway, and realized that Buffy had more than enough money to pay for everything.

“Here” the clerk replied, giving her back the credit card.

“Thank you!” Buffy said putting her credit card in her leather purse that she had bought at Jennies Occasions. Then she grabbed her shopping bags and headed towards the door.

“Miss, how are you paying for all this? Just curious.” the clerk asked. She had to know how a dumb blonde like her got all this money from.

“My husband gave it to me.” Buffy said and walked out of the store.

‘Dumb blondes always get the good ones.’ was the clerks last thought, before she helped another customer.
****************************

Buffy was smiling as she walked down the street. ‘My husband’ she thought. Saying it out loud like that was very.....different. But it Spike being her husband had felt very right.

‘And also very good.’ she thought.

Buffy continued her merry little stroll, until she came across a shoe store.

‘Every girl needs at least 40 pairs, I only have 38.’ she thought. ‘I’m deprived.’

So with that logical and understanding reasoning she went into the store, with her handy dandy credit card!

‘This is so much fun!’ she thought excitedly.
******************************

“So who’s paying for all these?” Kaiden asked everyone.

They all looked at the beer they had ordered, but they couldn’t have it until someone bought it.

“Spike why don’t you pay for it?” Harley suggested.

“Yeah let’s have Spike pay for it.” Clerm and Kaiden agreed.

“Why me!? Because I’m the vamp! Oh yeah, real mature fellas.”Spike told them.

“It’s not because of that! We just all know by now that you’ll drink the most, so you should pay for ‘em.” Harley reasoned with him.

“Me! Kaiden’s the one who mentioned getting wasted!” Spike said, hoping to get out of having to pay.

“I did not! You just turned my words around, kind of.” Kaiden commented.

“Come on Spike, we all know out of us, you have the most money.” Clerm said.

“By the way, I don’t understand that, you guys are always here gambling.” Spike commented.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t mean we win all the time.” Harley defended.

“Oh bollocks! Fine I’ll pay for the bloody beer, I just wish they had blood too.” Spike said, and then gave the bartender a $100.

“That’s for later.” Spike told the bartender.

Their total for the beer was only $27.00, but Spike knew they would have more. He just figured he would get ahead of the game.
***********************************

Buffy swore this was the best shoe store she had ever been in. She already looked at all the shoes in her size, except for sneakers. She bought nice black dress shoes. Some nice comfy red flip flops, and she got a pair of black slip on dress shoes, that were velvet on the inside. She really liked those ones. Now she decided to look at the sneakers.

‘Wow, this might take a while.’ she thought, staring at the mass of shoe isles, all in her size too.

Buffy then remembered that Willow had been looking for nice shoes lately.

‘This will be a good way to butter her up. That way she won’t be to mad about all that’s happened.’ Buffy thought.

Buffy then turned around and went over to Willows shoe size. This section was even bigger than what her shoe section was.

‘Okay, where to start. She liked the color blue.’ Buffy thought and waked over to all the assorted blue shoes.

‘Oh boy.’
*************************************

Buffy was ready to check out with five different pairs of shoes. One pair for Willow, one for Anya, and one for her mom, and of course two for her.

Buffy walked up to the clerk and gave her the shoes. She really hoped Willow liked the ones she got her. They were dark blue, with a little high heel. She hoped Anya liked the pair she got her too. She didn’t really know what Anya liked, so she bought Anya radioactive green high heeled shoes. For some reason she was positive that Anya would love them. And she knew her mom would love anything that got her, so Buffy had no worries about that.

“Miss.” the clerk said.

“Huh?” Buffy asked.

“Your total is $780.00.” the clerk repeated for her.


“Oh here you go.” Buffy said giving her the credit card.

‘Of course she had a credit card. Can’t expect a blonde to hold on to real money.’ the clerk thought, smiling and took the credit card from her.
********************************

‘I really have to get back.’ Buffy thought.

It was 2:30am and Spike wanted her back by 3:00am. And since he gave her a shopping spree and all, she figured she wouldn’t argue with him. And instead just do what he says, but it’s not like that would happen all the time though.
*********************************

“Give me another one Charlie!” Spike hollered to the bartender. He wasn’t drunk yet, just a little tipsy.

“No way man! You just had one, if you get this that means the last of the $100 is used up!” Harley complained.

“Yeah well I payed for it, so I can get as many as I want. And if you don’t like it then shove off!” Spike said.

“Hey Charlie what’s taking so long?!” Spike complained.

The bartender came up to Spike with his drink and handed it to him.

“I already told you five times dude, that my name is, Francis.”, the bartender told him. “And that was the last of your $100 bucks.” he informed.

“Your name’s Francis, and you don’t want to be called Charlie? Francis is a ponces name.” Spike told him.

The bartender looked at Spike angrily before walking away to serve another customer.

Spike was about to annoy ‘Charlie’ again, but then his senses went off. He looked in the direction of the door and saw his girl standing there, staring at him.

“I’ll be right back.” He told the guys, before walking over to his angel.
**********************************

“Hey you.” Buffy said smiling at him.

“How did shopping go?” Spike said before pulling her into a deep hug, and kissing her softly on the lips.

“Shopping was fun! I bought a lot! Wait until you here how I annoyed this shop girl.” Buffy said.

Spike wasn’t really paying attention to what she said. He was look through all of her bags of clothes, and shoes,....and jewelry.

‘I guess she did buy a lot. It sure looks like a lot.’ he thought, while rummaging through the bags.

“Hey! You stay out of those! I have to show you all of them when we get up to the room anyway. So you’ll still get to see them.” she told him, pushing his hands out of the bags.

“I like this.” Spike commented grabbing her leather jacket she bought, and pulled it out of the bag.

“Me too. That’s why I bought it.” she said taking it from him.

“Smart ass.” Spike muttered.

“I heard that.” she whined.

Spike smiled. “Good you were meant too.”

“You’re the smart ass.” she said.

“Oh how I’ve missed you.” Spike said hugging her again.

“Spike, not that I mind, but I need to breathe.”

Spike immediately let go of her. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay. Come on let’s go up to the room.” she said while taking his hand.

“Wait luv! My friends are in there. You know what, why don’t you go up to the room, put your things away, and I’ll bring them up. Then you can meet each other.” he said, hoping she would agree.

“Alright.” Buffy said.

“Good.” Spike said, then moved into kiss her.

Buffy moved away right when their lips were about to touch.

“Ha ha.” she said and then went into the elevator.

‘Swear to god, she’ll be the death of me.’ he thought. And then walked into the bar to find his friends.
End of the Road by GreenAppleSweety
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry this chapter took so long! I had some difficulties, I tried to make an image for it but it wouldn't show up right. And things like that, so sorry but now there's no pretty picture! I thought I would make it up to you though by making this chapter long, ad it is much longer than the other chapters are! But all good things must come to an end right? This is the last chapter for this fic. So please review! And let me know what you think!
Chapter15-End of the road

“So you’re Buffy Summers. The Slayer. The one girl in all the world who has the power to fight the vampires, the forces of darkness? Wow! It’s great to finally meet you!” Clerm said holding his hand out to Buffy.

Buffy took it and smiled. ‘Wow, he sounds kind of obsessive.’ she thought.

Spike had brought everyone up to meet Buffy about five minutes ago. They were all in shock with how tiny she was. They weren’t expecting her to be so small. Now they all knew why Spike was so shocked himself when he first met her.

“So how many apocalypses have you averted?” Harley asked, seeing how tough she really was.

“Umm....about five. More or less.”she answered.

Harley smiled and backed away a little bit. ‘She must be as strong as Spike said after all.’ he thought.

“Okay okay. Everyone stop with the questions. You’re gonna annoy her.” Spike said walking over to his girl.

“Okay, but first I just have one more question.” Clerm said.

“What’s that?” Buffy said curiously.

“You really married Spike right? He’s not just making it up?”

“Yeah, we’re married.” Buffy answered, and smiled up at Spike before saying, “Unfortunately.”

“Hey!” Spike said while forming a fake pout.

“Oh, poor Spike.” Buffy said.

“We like her.” Kaiden commented.

“Yeah? Me too.” Spike said.

“So what do you we do now?” Buffy asked them all.

“Umm, not sure we normal play cards, but you don’t know how, I reckon.” Spike assumed.

“You’re right. I don’t. And I’m not in much of a mood to learn right now. It’s almost 3:30 in the morning.” Buffy said.

“Okay so, we could drink instead.” Kaiden suggested.

Spike and Buffy looked at him like he was insane. And burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Harley asked, liking Kaiden’s idea.

“Sorry mate, it’s just that well—”Spike started to say but Buffy cut him off.

“Lets just say that, Buffy and beer are unmixy things.” she clarified for them

“Ohhhhhh” The demons said in unison.

“Yeah.” Spike replied.
**********************************

“So then what happened?” Clerm asked.

“Well then, Spike comes out of the shadows clapping. And he’s acting like he’s all that, which he so isn’t, anyway, and he’s all like nice work blah blah blah, see you on Saturday, blah blah blah. And the I’m of course like, what’s on Saturday. And he’s all like I kill you. And then since he’s a coward, he walked away.” Buffy said.

Buffy had been entertaining them with stories about her and Spike. The demons learned quickly that Spike’s version was completely different from the ones that she told. She also told them about Acathla and The Judge. And other things that they wanted to know.

Spike was sulking in the corner because now, all his friends knew that his stories through the years of Buffy and his encounters had been, twisted versions of the truth.

“Wow. Spike we never knew you were chicken.” Kaiden said.

“I’m not a bloody chicken!” Spike said standing up defending himself.

“Chill out. I was only joking.” Kaiden said putting his hands up in mock surrender.

“That’s right you were.” Spike said sitting down again. “I’m no bloody plucked deep fried chicken!” Spike muttered to himself.

“Oh Honey. Calm down.” Buffy said walking over to him. She then sat on his lap and looked at him in the eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, luv, I’m fine.” He answered, and then kissed her softly on the cheek.

“Are you sure?” she asked, not believing him.

“Would I lie to you?” he asked her.

“Did you just now?” she asked.

Spike sighed. “Fine, I’ll tell you. I wanted you to meet everyone. But now they just want to talk to you, and before they thought I was the big bad, and I loved it because not many people think of me that way anymore. But now they’re calling me a chicken, and they think you’re soooo cool.”

Buffy giggled. Then Spike just looked at her irritated. “I’m sorry. But they were just messing around. You don’t have to be jealous. They still think of you as ‘The Big Bad’. I know I do too.” Buffy said, ruffling his hair with her fingers.

Spike smiled. “You really think so? You’re not just saying that?” Spike asked.

“Of course not! Would I lie to you?” Buffy said to him giggled.

“Hmm....I’m not sure.” Spike said grinning at her.

Spikes pals were watching them interact.

“Spike a goner to love.” Harley said.

“Oh Yeah.” Clerm and Kaiden agreed.
**************************************

“Let’s check to see what’s on the tele.” Spike suggested.

“Nah, should get going. But it was very nice to finally meet you.” Harley said to Buffy and Spike walking towards the door.

“He’s right.” Clerm said.

“Bye you two.” Kaiden said and shut the door.

“Well that was strange.” Spike commented.

“Yeah.” Buffy said.

Buffy started to yawn a little and Spike smiled at her.

“Is someone sleepy?” he asked.

“Maybe just a lil tiny bit.” Buffy said smiling back at him.
“All right then, off to bed with you.” Spike said, before carrying her into the bedroom.

“Spike!” she squealed.

Spike threw her on the bed, and she landed with an bounce.

Spike just grinned at her.
**************************************

While Buffy was sleeping later that morning, Spike was just watching her, thinking about how much he loved her.

‘Wonder when we’ll leave this place.’ he thought, ‘She seemed to liked by friends, maybe we can stay here and live happily ever after. Yeah right.’ he thought again.

Then he brought his hand out and caressed Buffy’s cheek. ‘She’s beautiful.’ ‘I can’t believe she’s mine now.’

Spike started to think about how everything had changed. He told her he loved her, she told him to get lost, Riley hated him, he hated Riley. Now he has Riley’s girl, Riley’s girl is now his. He’s married to the one person he loves, and she actually loves him back. Even though she said she hated him.

‘Life is good.’ he thought.

After that last thought he noticed Buffy’s eyes were opened and looking into his own.

She smiled and said, “Hey.”

“Hey.” he smiled back.

“How long have you been up?” she asked.

“Never went to sleep.” he stated.

“Really! Aren’t you tired? It’s 8:00 in the morning.” she said surprised.

“I know, but, well, I wanted to watch you.” he told her shyly.

“Awww.” Buffy said, and then snuggled into him. “I don’t know whether to be kind of freaked out, or flattered about that.” she said.

Spike smiled, “Why don’t we go with flattered.”

“Sounds good.” she replied and then closed her eyes to get a few more hours of sleep.
Spike did the same, and unknowingly, was purring in his sleep like a little kitten.
************************************

Buffy awoke around 1:30pm. And decided to let Spike have a few more hours of shut eye. She decided that they would go back to Sunnydale tonight. She just had to tell Spike. But she was afraid if he would be mad.

‘Nonsense that’s silly.’ she thought, ‘the again Riley’s there, so maybe he won’t like the idea.’

‘Argg! I’m so confused!’ she thought angrily. ‘I’m going to take a shower.’

Buffy walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. ‘I hope I don’t wake him.’ was her last thought, before getting into her soothing shower.
***********************************

Spike rolled over on the bed, and opened his eyes when he noticed no one was there, and the spot next to him was empty.

‘Where is she?’ he thought frantically. Then his vampire hearing picked up on the shower shutting off.

‘Thank bloody god! I was almost worried.’ he thought before getting out of bed, and put his pants on.

Then he crept near the bathroom door grinning. ‘This will be fun.’ he thought, backing against the wall by the door, staying completely silent. Not even breathing, since he didn’t have to.

Spike saw the door knob turn a little and stayed put, waiting in anticipation. Then when the door opened he jumped out, and said, “Boo!”

“Oh my gosh!” Buffy shrieked and almost fell backwards, but Spike caught her.

“What’s the matter pet?” he asked grinning.

“You scared the hell out of me!” she yelled at him. “I thought were asleep!”

“Yeah, I thought you were too until I rolled over.” he stated.

Buffy calmed down before asking, “How long have you been awake?”

“Long enough to hear what you were doing in the shower.” He said, before walking over to the couch, and sat down to watch some tv.

Buffy blushed a deep crimson, before going to get her brush, to brush her wet hair.
**********************************

Spike was flipping through channels when Buffy came and sat on the couch, with her brushed hair.

“Spike, I need to talk to you.” she said, taking the remote and turning the tv off.

Spike immediately looked at her.

“About?” he asked, trying not to think of the worst.

“I want to go back to Sunnydale..........tonight.” She said, and then was completely quiet.

Spike was relieved that it was nothing serious. Then he started to think about why she would want to go back so early. ‘Well we have been here for like a week actually.’ he thought.

“Spike?”

“Oh, yeah sorry about that. Umm...sure I don’t see anything wrong with that. Wanna leave when the sun sets then?” he asked her.

Buffy smiled. “That would be great.”

“One question though.”

“Huh?” Buffy asked curiously.

“Why do you want to go back?” Spike asked.

Buffy then realized that Spike was afraid that she would go back with Riley.

“Don’t worry about him. I’m all yours okay? I just miss everyone is all.” she told him, holding his hand tightly.

Spike let out a sigh. “Okay good. I feel better.”

Buffy giggled and kissed him on the cheek.
*********************************

Buffy and Spike lounged around a bit, watching television, Spike entertained her with stories of his past, and they also snuggled a bit in bed too.

When it was about 5 o’clock they both got their stuff all together and packed up. Then Spike led Buffy downstairs, so they could have a decent meal before leaving the hotel.
*********************************

“This food looks great!” Buffy said, looking at her plate.

“You always say something about the food.” Spike observed.

“Yeah well.....so.” Buffy said, not being able to think of anything except the food.

“Well then eat up. Get some meat on those skinny bones of yours.” He told her, while taking a bite of his chicken wing.

Buffy did as she was told, and took a big bite of her spaghetti, and had some water to get it all down with.

“Wow!” Buffy said.

“What?”

“That was hot! It tasted really good, but I think I’m gonna let it cool a little bit first.” she told him, taking more sips of her water.

Spike just chuckled.

‘Silly girl.’ he thought.
************************************

After their dinner, Spike had carried their luggage to the car and put it in the trunk. Then he went over to Buffy’s side and opened the car door for her.

“Such a gentlemen.” she teased him.

“Only to you. Everyone else, I’m--” Spike started to say, but was cut off.

“The Big Bad. I know.” she finished for him.

Spike just grinned before shutting her door, and getting into the car himself.

“Home sweet bloody home, here we come.” Spike said before starting the car.

Buffy just rolled her, and looked out the window.
************************************

“Wanna listen to a song pet?”Spike asked her.

They had been driving in silence, with her head on his shoulder, for about an hour and a half now. Spike couldn’t take it anymore.

“No Sex Pistols.”was all she said before nodding her head yes.

Spike got a tape out and put it in.
“I recorded this off the radio so it may sound a little fuzzy. It’s old too. But I want you to listen to it. I always listened to it when I thought about you.” He told her, before kissing her forehead, and pushing play.

Then the words of the song filled the car:

Take me as you are,
Push me off the road
the sadness,
I need this time to be with you
I'm freezing in the sun;
I'm burning in the rain
The silence;
I'm screaming,
Calling out your name.
And i do reside in your heat
Put out the fire with me and find
Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what I'll do if we say goodbye.

To be
is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

The calmness in your face
That i see through the night
The warmth of your light is pressing unto us
You didn't ask me why
I never would have known
oblivion is falling down.
And i do reside in your heat
Put out the fire with me and find
Yeah you'll lose the side of your circles
That's what I'll do if we say
goodbye.

To be is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

If you could only know me like your prayers at night
Then everything between you and me will be all
Right.

To be is all i gotta be
And all that i see
And all that i need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight.

She's already taken,
She's already taken
She's already taken me
She's already taken,
She's already taken
She's already taken me.
The day you said goodnight

“Wow.” Buffy said, “That was beautiful.”

“Just like you.” Spike commented.

Buffy just blushed a little, before snuggling into him again, and closing her eyes. Trying to get some sleep.

Spike smiled down at her, with only one thought on his mind.

‘In four more hours, I get to tell Captain Cardboard who’s mine now.’
***********************************

Buffy woke up when she heard a thump.

‘What the hell was that!?’ she wondered.

Then she heard Spike say, “Home sweet bloody home.”

“Spike?” she asked.

Spike looked at her once he heard her voice. He hadn’t even known she woke up yet.

‘Running over the sign must’ve woke her up.’ he thought.

“Hey pet. Look we’re back in Sunnyhell!” he said pointing out the window.

“Where’s the sign--”Buffy began to say, but then finally caught on. “Oh.”

“Yeah oh.” Spike said.
“Aren’t we here a little to early? Isn’t the sun suppose to come up in like 5 minutes?” she asked confused.

“Well there’s a funny story to explain that luv.” He said.

“Pray tell.” she said, wondering how funny it was actually going to be.

“Well, while you were asleep, I wanted to make sure we got here before the sun got up, so I drove a little fast. But then when I was driving the speed limit was 55, and I kind of went over it a little. I went 95 instead.”

“Spike!” Buffy yelled, “What if we got pulled over! You’re so lucky mister!” she said.

“Well that’s the other part of the story. I did get pulled over, but I told the police we really had to get back home, and then he looked at you, all asleep and peaceful. So he said if I followed the speed limit, he wouldn’t do anything. He said that He already gave six speeding tickets to someone recently, and he wasn’t in the mood to give out anymore.” Spike told her.

“Wow, I slept through all that?” Buffy asked.

“Yep.” he told her.

“Interesting. Well what time is it now?” she asked.

“Right now it’s about 1 o’clock.” he told her.

“Wow we got here early.”

“Well that’s because, I was speeding a lot.” he told her.

“You only did it once.” Buffy said confused.

“No, I only got caught once. There’s a difference.” he told her, smirking.

“That’s it! I’m never getting into a car with you again, except for right now, because you need to take me home.” she told him.

“Alright let’s go then.” he said, before starting the car again, heading towards Revello Drive.
************************************

When they pulled up to the house, Spike took their luggage out of the car. Buffy walked up to the door, and turned the knob to see if it was locked. Which it was so Buffy needed her key.

“Spike the doors locked.” Buffy told him.

Spike walked up to her by the door. “Don’t you have a key?” he asked.
“Yeah.” she said.

“Then use it.” Spike told her, with a ‘duh’ expression.

“It’s in the house.” she said, pouting.

“Oh yeah, it’s really helping you in there.” he said sarcastically.

“Don’t you know how to pick locks or something?”

“Can’t we just knock pet?” Spike asked curiously.

“I don’t want to wake her like that. I want to surprise my mom!” Buffy protested.

“Okay okay. You have a bobby pin?” Spike asked.

“Yeah” Buffy said, pulling a bobby pin out of her pocket.

“You carry bobby pins in you pocket?” he asked.

“Yeah so, I might need one for my hair. This way I have one.” She said.

Spike just shrugged, and bent down in front of the door. He then took the bobby pin and put it in the key hole. Then he began to turn it, waiting for a click. After about 3 minutes of Buffy complaining, why was it taking so long, it clicked. Spike took the bobby pin out and stood up. Then he turned the door knob and it opened.

“Don’t make this an everyday thing.” Buffy told him, walking into the house.

“Yeah yeah.” he said, carrying their luggage into the house, and setting it into the living room.
********************************

Buffy walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She took a blood packet that her mom had in there for Spike, dumped it into a mug, and heated it in the microwave for him. She waited for it to be 98.6 before taking it out and walking back out to the living room with it.

“Here you go.” she said handing him the mug.

Spike was lounging in a chair when she came in, and he was shocked when she came in with a cup of blood for him. And it was heated at the right temperature too.

‘I love this girl.’ he thought.

“Thank you pet.” he said taking the mug from her, and vamped out, while taking sips of the blood.

Buffy giggled at him, and sat on his lap.

“What’s so funny?” Spike asked, already knowing the answer.

“You’re all vampy face. It looks cute like that, when your not threatening people, and fighting demons.” she explained.

“Is that right?” he asked, not waiting for an answer he said, “Just don’t tell anyone, I have a reputation you know.”

Then he took the last sip out of the mug, and all the blood was gone.

Spike pouted, and set the mug on a nearby coffee table. Then he changed back into his human face.

“I love you.” Buffy told him, looking at him.

“I love you too.” Spike said, before kissing her neck, and working his way up to her mouth.
**********************************

Joyce woke up when she thought she heard something downstairs. So she put her robe and slippers on, before heading down the stairs.

What she saw made her smile. Her daughter was happy, that was all that mattered to her.

Then she heard Buffy tell Spike she loved him, and vice versa. She almost fainted.

Then she smiled at a thought. ‘Rupert is going to love hearing about this.’

Joyce was about to go back upstairs to give her daughter privacy, but then she noticed her daughter was wearing a wedding ring.

“What is going on in here?” she asked, making her presence known.

“Mommy!” Buffy said, getting off of Spike’s lap.

“What is that on your finger?” Joyce asked.

“Umm.....a ring.” Buffy said. Then she moved closer to Spike, feeling safer that way.

“Okay, you to loving each other I can handle, but getting married, and without me at your wedding hurts!” Joyce said.

“How did you know that we---” Buffy started to say, but was cut off my her mother.

“Honey, you have to be blind not to see it. I saw it that night you told me you were the slayer, when you had William here at the house.” Joyce told her naive daughter.

“Oh.” was all Buffy said.

Spike just looked between the two women, and thanking what ever god that was watching him, that Joyce accepted this. Even if she was a little angry about the wedding, but that was understandable.

“Listen Joyce, you know I love you and you daughter. And if things were different we would’ve had you ay the wedding. But things kind of happened so fats, we didn’t even know what was going on. A few days ago Buffy had amnesia, because of a demon attack. She wanted to get married, and you know what a git I can be at times, so I didn’t refuse her. But when we got married, she got her memory back and still went with it. So in the end it was all her choice.” Spike told her, hoping to clear things up.

“Did you friends know?” Joyce asked Buffy.

“Yes, they didn’t really try to stop us all that much.” Buffy explained.

“Okay, but I have one more question.” Joyce said.

“Okay shoot.” Buffy told her mother.

“Why did you want to get married once you had amnesia?”

“That’s a good question mom, and since I don’t want to go through that long story, I’m gonna go unpack and Spike can tell you that. Won’t you honey?” Buffy said, and not waiting for an answer said, “That’s great, Thank you! I ‘ll be upstairs.” she said, taking the luggage up to her room.

Joyce looked at Spike waiting for the long story.

Spike sighed.
*************************************

About 15 minutes later, Buffy was all unpacked, and she had a surprise for Spike too. Buffy collapsed onto her bed, with a heavy sigh.

“Hello cutie.” Spike said, sauntering into the room with his, ‘Big Bad’ walk.

“Hey.” she said smiling.

“You left me all alone.” Spike pouted.

“Oh what are you complaining for! My mom likes you, she probably didn’t even say much. If it was me she would’ve put me through hell, with questions, questions, and more questions!” Buffy said.
“Good point.” Spike said proudly.

“Oh I almost forgot! I have a surprise for you!” Buffy said chipperly.

“Oh yeah? What’s that then?” he asked amused.

“Now, I think I know what you going to say, but I’m going to ask anyway. We never really talked about it, but I was thinking you and I could get a little cozy place of our own,.....soon. But until we do, I was thinking you could live here, with me.” Buffy said, and then she walked over to her closet.

“See I split the closet in half already! I put you luggage and stuff in here with mine.” Buffy say proudly.

Spike smiled. ‘She wants me to live with her. Wow I haven’t given it much thought but, that would make sense. We’re married now after all.’ he thought.

“Alright, if it’s alright with you mum I’ll move in. And whenever you want to look for a place, you let me know.” He told her.

“Yeah!” Buffy shrieked, jumping onto the bed, and into his arms.
*********************************

The next morning Buffy woke up early and went to take a shower. She wanted to go see the scoobies today, but she wanted Spike with her. And that was going to be tricky considering the sun was out.

Buffy remembered that through the tunnels Spike could get to the magic shop, and it wasn’t to far from her house, that he could find a tunnel. And then she cold meet him there.

‘Yeah, that sounds good. Better call Giles to make it final.’ she thought, then went to dial his number, while watching Spike sleep.
*********************************

RING RING RING

“H-Hello?” Giles asked into the phone.

“Giles? Hey it’s me, Buffy.”

“Buffy! Good lord, where are you! You better be on your way home this instant!” Giles demanded.

“Woah! Calm down Giles, I’m at home. Mom’s making me some breakfast.” Buffy said, trying to somewhat calm him.

“Oh.......When did you get home?” Giles asked.

“Umm.... Bout 1-1:30 ish. I don’t know exactly.” Buffy told him.

“Oh. Well that was rather late, I guess I’ll be on my way over then.” Giles told her, while cleaning his glasses.

“Are you cleaning your glasses?” Buffy asked him.

“No, why.” Giles lied, putting his glasses back on.

“I don’t know, you’re just always cleaning them it seems like. And besides I heard you wipe them.” Buffy said.

“Oh, of course, well I’ll be over with everyone in about an hour.”

“No wait! I was thinking we could all meet at the magic shop instead, I don’t want to bother mom with all the chattering amongst us.” Buffy explained.

“Oh, yes. I wouldn’t want to disturb your mother. Good thinking. So I’ll see you at the magic shop in about an hour with everybody?” Giles asked.

“Yup!” Buffy confirmed, “Well I gotta get going. Bye Giles!”

“Goodbye Buffy.” Giles said, hanging up the phone.

Then he dialed Willows number.
*************************************

“You’re awake.” Buffy said, looking at Spike.

Spike looked at her through hooded eyes. “Barely.” he replied.

“Come on you need to get up.” Buffy told him, pushing him a little.

“Why? I don’t want to.” Spike said rolling away from her.

“Come on. We’re meeting everyone at the magic in about an hour!” She told him.

Spike perked up a bit, “Everyone, Including Soldier Boy?” he asked.

“Yes, including Riley.” Buffy told him, glad he was up.

Spike sat up and got out of bed. “Come on pet let’s get a move on!” he said tugging her arm.
**************************************

Spike left in the tunnels, while Buffy walked to the magic shop above ground. He missed her already, but knew he would see her in about 15 minutes. That cheered him up some.

‘Can’t wait to see White bread.’ he thought evilly

Buffy had missed Spike too, she knew she would see him soon, but she was afraid a demon might attack him.

‘Relax Buffy. H’s not Riley, he can take care of himself.’ she told herself.

‘Only a few more blocks and you’ll be there.’
****************************************

“When is she gonna get here?” Riley asked, pacing in the middle of the room.

“She’ll get here when she gets here.” Xander said, trying to calm him down a bit.

“Riley why don’t you sit down and relax.” Giles told him, getting irritated with Rileys pacing.

Riley sat down in a chair, but wasn’t sitting all that long, when he saw a blonde couple emerge from the back room.

“When did you get here?” Riley asked rushing to Buffy to engulf her in a hug, but Spike stood in front of Buffy, and Riley ended up hugging him instead.

Riley backed away and looked at Buffy, “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Well,....umm....” Buffy trailed off.

“Look the slayer and I are married now, okay?” Spike said, grinning while glaring at Riley at the same time.

“WHAT! Buffy! How could you be so-so-so stupid!” Giles yelled.

“Hey! Don’t call her stupid!” Spike defended her.

“Why not, she married you!.” Riley yelled angrily.

“That’s right she did! What does that tell you?” Spike asked just as angrily.

“She only married you because she had amnesia!” Riley said, thinking he told Spike off.

“Think again!” Spike shouted. And then all eyes were on Buffy staring at her, until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“What is the evil undead talking about Buffster?”Xander asked, hoping it wasn’t what he was thinking after all.

“Umm...well.. You see...” Buffy started to say, but chickened out.

“It’s none of your bloody business Whelp!” Spike said defending Buffy once again that day.

“No it’s okay I got it Spike.” Buffy said, squeezing his hand tightly.

“You sure?” he asked, concerned.

“Mmm-Hmm.” Buffy said taking a big gulp of air, “I didn’t have amnesia when I married Spike. I got my memories back right before I said ‘I do.’” Buffy told the scoobies.

“Wait what!?” Riley asked confused.

“You really are stupid aren’t you? Don’t you listen?” Spike said, angrily.

‘What I would give to punch his teeth out.’ he thought.

“Enough!” Buffy yelled. Everyone once again stared at her, and it was making her crazy.

“I married Spike okay? There’s nothing you can do about it now, except to accept it! I love him, and he loves me. And we don’t care if we have your support or not, because we’re sticking together!” Buffy declared.

Spike wound his arms around Buffy and kissed her on the cheek.

“Thank you luv.” he whispered in her ear.

Riley was furious and left slamming the door so hard, that it almost came off of its hinges.

“Buffy if this is what you want then Tara and I are with you both 100%. You know that. I’m just thrown a little by everything.” Willow said, speaking the first time during the meeting.

“Thank you.” Buffy said smiling at the two witches.

“Give me time, and I’ll get use to it.” Xander told her.

Buffy looked shocked that he would be this calm about it. “Thank you so much!” Buffy said smiling brightly.

Spike was happy to see his girl happy. Then Giles came up to him, while Buffy was chatting with the gang.

“Spike, if you hurt her—” Giles began to warn him, but was cut off.

“I know I know. Stake through the heart and all that rot.” Spike said, before walking over to Buffy.

“You guys have to see what I bought you all!” Buffy said excitedly.

“You got me something too?” Anya asked unsure.

“Yup! I got you shoes! Oh and Tara I got you a shirt!” Buffy said, hoping Tara didn’t feel left out.

“T-Thank you.” Tara said and smiled sweetly.

The rest of the day was spent talking about Buffy. What she did in Las Vegas, Information on Spike’s buddies, and when did she know that she loved him, like she did now.



To listen to the song that was mentioned in the story copy and paste this link in the URL bar. No downloading required! It's a great song-I think anyway.

http://www.tristancafe.com/music/flash/dayusaidgoodnight.html
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=14219