Lovers Dance by vitalis
Summary: Buffy is made to join a dance class by her mother for bad behaviour, Spike is home visiting his father will they be able to sustain a relationship and follow their dreams at the same time? This is a WIP
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 40764 Read: 21469 Published: 12/06/2005 Updated: 03/26/2006

1. Chapter 1 by vitalis

2. Chapter 2 by vitalis

3. Chapter 3 by vitalis

4. Chapter 4 by vitalis

5. Chapter 5 by vitalis

6. Chapter 6 by vitalis

7. Chapter 7 by vitalis

8. chapter 8 by vitalis

9. chapter 9 by vitalis

10. chapter 10 by vitalis

11. chapter 11 by vitalis

12. chapter 12 by vitalis

13. Chapter 13 by vitalis

14. chapter 14 by vitalis

15. Chapter 15 by vitalis

16. Chapter 16 by vitalis

17. chapter 17 by vitalis

18. chapter 18 by vitalis

19. chapter 19 by vitalis

20. chapter 20 by vitalis

21. chapter 21 by vitalis

22. chapter 22 by vitalis

Chapter 1 by vitalis
“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8” Buffy summers counted as she kicked out her right leg and tried to perform the arm movements at the same time,

“Damn it”

She tripped over her other leg as she tried concentrating and ended up in a heap on the floor.

Once, one night she came home drunk and late and this was her mothers punishment to keep her ‘out of trouble’, she mimicked her mothers voice as she picked herself up off the floor and wiped off her sweats,

“Seriously young lady you either take these dance lessons or I send you to a private school take your pick”

She sighed heavily and got back to her practising with a scowl on her face. she mentally went through the routine and prepared herself.

‘Ok Buffy concentrate, you can do this’
She listened to the music as she perfected the 16 counts she had been taught early on in the week, smiling she looked at herself in the mirror.

She’d never danced before in her life, well only out in a club but that was different she didn’t have to remember anything she did.
The choreographer had given Buffy unlimited access to the studio so she could practice whenever she liked, She thought it was because she royally sucked but the truth was Jenny saw great potential in the blonde teen.

As the 16 counts fell into place with each other for the second time her face lit up and she started to squeal happily, she actually did it.

She went to the CD player to restart the song just to make sure she knew it and even tried to remember where the other students were up to in the song, after deciding she probably couldn’t make it to another 8 counts of music she picked up her stuff and headed for the showers ‘maybe this wont be so bad’.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Seriously Will I think I actually like this whole dance thing, I mean when I dance I don’t have to worry about anything except the next piece of choreography it makes me feel kinda free”

She twirled the phone wire in between her fingers as she listened to her Best friend Willow babble on about how this was a good thing for her and maybe she should have just stayed away from Faith Wilkins and Angel O’Connor.

“Come on Willow it was one night, you sound like my mom. Besides it wasn’t their fault I drank or come home late it just happened, I needed a night of fun after everything that happened with Riley. You do remember Riley right? the big dumb Jock who apparently thought being the perfect boyfriend was to be unfaithful and abusive”

She shivered as she mentioned his name, she had gone out with Riley Finn for two months when he started to go all jealous possessive on her, the final straw came when he hit her after seeing her laughing out on the quad with her friend Xander, Buffy finished it there and then trying for a week to cover up the bruise on her left cheek then to add salt to the wound she found out he had been sleeping with Harmony Kendall behind her back anyway.

“I know Buffy and Riley is an asshole but Faith and Angel can only lead to things that are of the bad” Buffy let out a laugh and put on her best shocked voice

“Willow Rosenberg do you kiss your mother with that mouth”

"Shutup, you say worse things than that before you get out of bed in the morning, i just worry about you Buffy, i dont think they really have your best interests at heart, Angel probably just wants to see if he can charm you into his bed and Faith just wants you to get a boyfriend so she can steal him like a big, a big errm boyfriend stealer?"

Buffy laughed as She listened to her best friend give her the I’m serious, please be careful talk, she promised she would then hung up the phone with a smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Buffster what’s happening” Buffy laughed as she watched the brunette male head toward her in a Hawaiian shirt with a goofy grin on his face,

“Hey Xand”

She smiled and sat down gesturing for him to sit next to her

“I’m good Xander, I have dance later today so I’m going to miss passions but I’ll deal, how about you, any luck in your Cordelia Chase campaign?”

Xander LaVelle Harris was her other best friend, kind of dorky but she liked him like that, he’d had a thing for Sunnydale Highs prom Queen Cordelia Chase for as long as she could remember but Cordy being the ice bitch from hell refused to be seen with him apart from the occasional put down.

“Yeah she actually said my name today” he laughed and she raised a quizzical eyebrow at him

“Ok so it was in the context of ‘Xander Harris did your mother pick out that shirt this morning’ but it’s a start”

Buffy laughed and shook her head, he really was persistent.

She spotted Willow enter the cafeteria and called her over, luckily she had gotten her motherly talk over with the night before on the phone and she was back to the same old Willow who talks non stop about her new crush Oz.

“I swear he smiled at me, he actually made an expression, at me, it was so cute”

"Will i dont know why you dont just ask him out, he would have to be both blind and stupid not to like you"

The redhead looked at her like she was insane,

"Are you actually serious? i couldnt do that, i get within ten feet of him and i start to sweat, i turn as red as my hair when he looks in my general direction, there is no way i could ask him, that would lead to a big Willow wreck"

She started to mess with the hem of her fluffy Pink jumper and smiled sheepishly,

"I really like him Buff, he's the one, i just know it, well not know it know it but i feel it"

Buffy smiled as she listened to Willow and her babble fest and then stood up,

“Sorry guys I gotta bail, have English then I have to make a run to dance class, I’ll catch up later at the bronze, maybe I can show you some of my new dance moves” she laughed as she headed to the door.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N review and let me know what you think, i started this story a while back but never got the chance to finish, im hoping that RL has calmed down and i can end it but i'd like to see if its worth it!
Chapter 2 by vitalis
The clock on the wall had stopped it had to have, either that or the time in the dimension she was in moved so much slower than everywhere else, she had been sitting staring at the clock for the past 45 minutes and she could have sworn it hadn’t moved, well ok that was an exaggeration but she really didn’t have to listen to Mr Giles talk about Romeo and Juliet, she knew the play like the back of her hand, she had loved it since she found a copy in her mum’s study at the age of 14, three years later she knew it word for word and knew every interpretation there was to know.

She was cut out of her thoughts at the sound of the bell and Mr Giles’ voice trying to be heard over it “Right so read act 1 scenes one to seven and we’ll discuss them next lesson”

He sighed as he sat down in his chair unsure of how many students actually heard him as they raced out of the door, cleaning his glasses he had one thought ’why did I ever choose this job’.

“Um excuse me Mr Giles?” the red headed student said as she knocked on the door

“Oh Miss Rosenberg come in, what can I do for you?”

She blushed as he smiled at her, she always thought he was quite good looking for an older man and he was smart too which always led to blushes whenever she had to speak to him,

“Actually principal Flutie asked me to come and get you, your son is on the phone asking for you”

“Thank you Willow, I’ll be there shortly” he smiled again and picked up his briefcase making his way to the office.

“William, what can I do for you?” ………………..
“Today? Really?” ………………..
“Of course you can stay but I wont be home tonight I have plans“……………….
“well there is a club called the Bronze that you might like to go to if you don’t want to be home alone” …………
“Yes William I’m aware that your 21 years old and have no qualms about staying in alone I just thought you might like“……….
“yes of course you are, I shall see you tomorrow I will leave you a key in the usual place”.

As he hung up the phone he frowned, his son hadn’t visited in a while now and it only made him wonder what was wrong, he shook his head of those thoughts and made his way to the car, surely his son couldn’t make too much trouble in a town like Sunnydale.

---------------------------------------------


# Got me looking so crazy right now
Your love got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you’ll page me right now
Your touch got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you’ll save me right now
Your kiss got me looking so crazy right now
Looking so crazy your loves got me looking
Got me looking so crazy in love #

Buffy moved to the music getting every movement down to perfection, she found this was easier than she originally thought and she had caught up quickly to the rest of the group, Jenny was impressed with her ability to pick up the rest of the choreography after she had been so reluctant in the beginning and watched with a smile as Buffy made her way through the whole routine with an ease and grace that some of the older members didn’t posses. She knew from the start Buffy would be good, she had the right attitude she just needed to know how to channel it.

“Well done class that was good, Buffy that was great I see all your hard work is paying off, you’re a natural at this”

Buffy smiled and thanked the older woman then asked if it would be ok if she stayed longer, she wasn’t quite ready to go home yet. Her mum worked a lot and if Buffy’s suspicions were right she had been dating someone. ‘Don’t go there Buffy those thoughts are never good’

Buffy wasn’t against the idea of her mum dating, she would love her mum to date, the only problem was that Buffy thought the only man good enough for her mother was her dad and she was way past the notion of the two of them reuniting again. They couldn’t be in the same room as each other for more than 10 minutes without an argument erupting so it wasn’t unexpected when her dad announced he was moving to LA and taking Dawn with him.

She had gotten used to the idea, they were still a family if not a slightly dysfunctional one, besides it was for the best that Dawn lived with their dad it meant Buffy didn’t have to hide her clothes and makeup from an annoying little sister. She sighed at that thought, she really did miss Dawn and her annoying bratty ways, they saw each other twice a year, once when Buffy went to LA and again when Dawn had her yearly visit to her and her mum. After shaking the disheartening thoughts off, Buffy made her way back over to mirrors to continue dancing, she pressed play on the CD player and let the music wash over her.
She hadn’t been taught a routine to this song before but it was one of her favourites and she decided to just dance the depressing thoughts away oblivious to the world outside.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William ‘Spike’ Giles pulled up by the ‘welcome to Sunnydale’ sign and laughed

“Bloody hell why am I putting myself through this”

He put his foot on the gas of his black De Soto and sped off toward civilisation.

After getting out the car to take a walk and have a smoke he came across the dance studio situated on the corner across from Weatherly park, listening closely to the sound of Donell Jones playing he gave snort

“Why cant people listen to decent music anymore, I swear the sex pistols would make good dancing mater…”

He stopped short of his little speech to himself when he saw the petite blonde moving her hips to the ‘stupid’ music he was rambling about, she was about 5’2 with blonde hair and she was dressed in a pair of black sweat pants and a red vest top that barely covered her breasts when she raised her arms.

“Bugger”

He felt his black jeans become more uncomfortable with each second he watched her,

#Ooh say what, say what, say what
Ooh girl you know what's up
Ooh say what, say what, say what
Ooh girl you know what's up

Me and my people be rolling
Trailing on you and your homies
The very first day of summer
All chromed out in a hummer babe

Hit the park and parle
Hope that your off, cause you're awake
Cause you and your girls wanna ride
Play all day puff on the lye


Ooh say what, say what, say what
(You know that I like it baby)
Ooh girl you know what's up
(And you know what I need)
Ooh say what, say what, say what
(You know that I'm bout it baby)
Ooh girl you know what’s up #


Buffy raised her hands above her head as she swayed her hips down towards the floor and back up again running her hands from the top of her head , over her breasts and lightly over her inner thighs keeping her eyes closed as she let the beats of the music take her over. If she had opened her eyes a few seconds earlier than she did she would have seen the bleached blonde staring at her with lust filled baby blue eyes.

“time to go Spike”

He mumbled to himself as he took one last look at the girl before him and made his way back to his car, leaving Buffy with only the sight of his black leather duster blowing behind him.









A/N songs used: crazy in love -Beyonce
u know whats up- Donnell Jones
Chapter 3 by vitalis
“Wow Buffy you really have been working hard, you looked great out there, even Cordelia had a look of envy”

Willow was rambling happily after seeing Buffy dance for the first time since she had started her class, she watched as her best friend turned heads with her choreographed moves on the dance floor like it was what she was born to do.

“Thanks Wills it was fun, I bet Cordelia’s face was a picture, im just gonna grab something to drink and I’m gonna head back on out there, do you want anything?”

“No I’m good, im gonna go and see if I can find Oz”

smiling Buffy nodded and made her way toward the bar.


----------------------------------------------


“Great, lots of horny teenagers in a club with absolutely no musical tastes, I need a beer”

Spike walked into the Bronze with a scowl on his face and made his way to the bar. Several girls caught his eye as he passed them and he gave them a charming smile watching them turn into giggling halfwits as they drooled over him.

As he stood at the bar waiting to order his drink a familiar blonde caught his eye as she walked passed him toward the dance floor, dressed in a black halter top with hipster jeans and her hair all pinned up she looked even better than he had seen her in the studio.

He watched as she moved her hips seductively in time to the music catching the eye of most men in the club, one by one they tried to get her attention trying to dance by her but she was too wrapped up in the music to take any notice of the efforts.

Spike decided it was now or never for him to make his move, he hadn’t been able to stop thinking about her since he’d saw her early on in the day and had ended up jacking off in his car to get rid of the persistent erection he’d acquired.

He shook off his leather duster leaving it with the barmaid who had so obviously been flirting with him and made his way to the object of his desire. Dressed in tight black jeans, a black T shirt and a blue silk shirt he walked behind Buffy and using a more direct approach than the amateurs before him put his hands around her waist and moved his hips in time with hers pressing her ass into him.

She opened her eyes in shock and turned to see who had invaded her space fully expecting to shoot them down but as she turned she looked straight into his eyes watching as he curled his tongue behind his teeth

“Wanted to dance with you, don’t mind do you pet?”

she was stuck for words as she realised her panties had suddenly become damp and just shook her head no,

“Good, I believe you have to start moving again in order for it to be classed as dancing luv”

he smirked at her when he saw the blush spread over her face and started to grind his hips into her giving her the signal to move again, he smiled widely to himself when she did just that.

He moved one of his hands from her waist and slid it up her arm bringing her right arm around his neck as they continued to move against each other slowly, gently he connected their fingers at the base of his neck and squeezed gently.

Buffy didnt trust her voice so she kept he mouth closed along with her eyes while they danced but he kept whispering in her ear how sexy she was, the vibrations sending shivers down her spine.

she played with his platinum locks at the base of his neck as he trailed light kisses down the side of hers, she pushed her ass back involuntarily against him causing him to moan slightly and stiffen at the increased contact,

she blushed as she felt his hard on press into her but a sense of pride came over her as she realised she had caused the moan and she couldn’t stop moving until with every moan from his lips she pressed harder forcing him to grip her hips stilling her

“No more of that kitten or I’ll be forced to take you outside and fuck you six ways from Sunday up against an alley wall and I don’t think a good girl like yourself would appreciate that”

Buffy's jaw dropped and she held her breath letting out a small whimper that she couldnt stop,
he stopped for a second when he heard her involountary sound escape her lips and smirked.

“Well not just yet anyway”

he listened to her breathing heavily and started to brush his hands lightly over hips tracing little circles with his fingertips and then across her stomach just below the waistband of her jeans.

He kissed again lightly at her neck nipping gently with his teeth then soothing it with his tongue leaving Buffy breathless and still unable to speak, leaning toward her slightly he growled in her ear,

“but we’ll finish this some time kitten,trust me”

with that he bit down gently on her shoulder, kissed the same spot and left her on the dance floor panting.

Slightly dazed Buffy made her way back to the table where Willow and Xander were sitting with their mouths open in shock.

“Wow Buffy who was that incredibly cute guy that you were dancing with?”

Willow looked at her waiting for a response that never came, Buffy just stood there with a glazed expression and her mouth open. Xander clicked his fingers in front of her face with a slightly jealous expression on his face and she came out of her daze

“Huh?”

she looked at Willow who smiled at her and shook her head before laughing,

“Geez Buff he sure did a number on you, can you even remember your own name? Who was he? He was definitely of the yummy variety”

“I don’t know Will, he just came up and asked me to dance but I have to go and find out, I’ll catch you tomorrow for mochas!”

she picked up her jacket and headed out of the door.
Chapter 4 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all those that reviewed!!! really appreciate it!
“So you couldn’t see him anywhere?”

Willow watched as Buffy stirred her coffee but not really taking any notice of what she was doing, she had been distracted since she had walked through the door and unknown to Willow she hadn’t slept due to thoughts of the bleached blonde who had gotten her horny as hell then left her standing on the dance floor.

“No Wills when I got out there he wasn’t there, there was a black car speeding off so I guess he must have been in that”

she sighed and took a sip of her coffee

“I mean where does he get off getting me all hot and worked up like that and then leaving, god Will I couldn’t even sleep last night thinking about him”

Willow nearly spit her coffee out and looked at her friend in shock

“Worked up? Buffy!!!”

Buffy smiled at her, Willow was the shy type and it wasn’t often they discussed sex but whenever they did Willow turned a brilliant shade of red, especially if Buffy brought the subject up in a public place.

“Come on Will, haven’t you ever been near someone who gets you hot just standing next to them? that’s how it was, I swear the way he moved and touched me I was on fire, I have to find him”

The next half an hour was spent discussing the hotness of Buffy’s mystery man and ways they could try and find him, Buffy was determined to see him again and he had said they would finish it, and she was pretty sure he wasn’t talking about the dance.

“its not like I can walk round all day looking for him, is it?”

she laughed and watched as Willow shook her head no,

“You spoil all my fun”

“I hope not”

the all too familiar sound of an English accent whispered in her ear, she turned round to look into those gorgeous blue eyes again and once again found herself speechless

“Cat got your tongue pet?”

he asked smiling, he loved the effect he was having on the girl in front of him. Trying to start a conversation willow spoke up giving Buffy time to get herself composed

“I’m Willow”

the redhead squeaked out offering her hand

“And this is Buffy”

she gestured to the girl beside her who was still staring blankly. Spike kissed willows hand which made her blush and looked back at Buffy

“I’m Spike”

he leaned down and kissed Buffy’s cheek

“Nice to meet you pet”

he curled his tongue around his teeth as he caught a glimpse down her top at her toned breasts as he bent to kiss her, Buffy noticed this and pulled herself together

“Hey, its nice to meet you too”

“So Spike, Buffy, I have to go, I hope you don’t mind keeping her company Spike its just I have things to do and I really don’t want to leave her here alone so it’s a good job you’re here to keep her entertained and not let her get into trouble because I really really have to go”

Spike looked at her amused and looked to Buffy for a reason she was making no sense to him,

“Willow, just how much coffee did you have before I got here? Your babbling way past the amount of normal Willow babble”

she laughed at her friends expression,

“Umm, well you see you were late and so I had too sit here alone and they kept coming over and re-filling so it must have been about three, maybe four”

she giggled nervously and got her coat,

“Well anyway I gotta go, bye Spike nice to meet you”

she practically ran out of the door leaving a very amused Spike and Buffy.

“Is she always like that?”

“Not as bad, she babbles a lot but when she has caffeine she’s ten times worse, like the energiser bunny on speed or something”

“Yeah I noticed. So luv, now I’ve finally got you on your own, what do you suggest we do?”

he watched as she blushed furiously

“I love the way you do that kitten”

she looked at him in confusion and he cupped her cheek lightly stroking it with his thumb

“The way I can make you blush”

he leaned forward until his lips nearly touched her ear

“I’d like to make you blush all over Buffy, will you let me?”

before she could even answer him he caught her lips with his and kissed her passionately leaving her breathless, he pulled away slightly and ran his tongue over her bottom lip before moving completely

“So luv, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?”

“Elizabeth Anne Summers, What are you doing here?”

Buffy groaned at the sound of her full title and turned to face her mother,

“I specifically told you to be at the gallery to help me out at 2:30, its nearly three o clock and here you are having coffee with”

she turned to look at Spike for the first time and a frown settled on her face as she stared at the obviously older man with her daughter

“Who exactly are you?”

“Mom this is Spike, Spike in case you hadn’t guessed this is my mom”

Spike laughed at the shade of red Buffy had turned but Joyce hadn’t seemed to notice

“What kind of name is Spike? And how old are you, your obviously older than Buffy”

“Mom!”

Buffy protested, she couldn’t believe this was happening, Spike was bound to think she was an immature little schoolgirl after this and not want to see her again. Spike smiled at the older woman in front of him, he could see where Buffy got her spark from, he offered his hand smiling when she hesitantly took it

“Mrs summers your right I am older than Buffy, I turned 21 last month and my real name is William Giles, Spike was a nickname given to me in college because of this”

he pointed to the platinum blonde spikes on his head and smiled again

“I’m just in town for a while visiting my father who is the librarian at Sunnydale High”

When he had finished Joyce smiled back at him, he didn’t have to relay all of that information to her so she decided to give the young man a chance, he certainly had the looks and the charm she just hoped he wouldn’t mess her daughter around,

“Well Spike it really was nice to meet you but we really do have to go, Buffy I’ll meet you outside in two minutes”

with that she turned and walked out of the door.

“Oh my god I’m so embarrassed”

Buffy put her head in her hands and shook her head, Spike laughed and reached to her to move them away

“Pet there is nothing to be embarrassed about, its nice that she worries about you”

he stared at her with such intensity that Buffy’s breath caught in her throat, she decided right there that those eyes would be the death of her because she would probably do anything for him when he looked at her the way he was at that moment. He leaned in and kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear

“I’ll see you very soon Elizabeth”

she could only nod before heading towards the door but as she regained her senses she realised he had called her by her full name and turned back to him

“Bye William”

she laughed as he nearly choked on the coffee he had picked up.
Chapter 5 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
ok so heres a little bit of smut to bribe you into reviewing LOL
Two days later and Buffy was on edge, she hadn’t seen Spike since the coffee shop and she was desperate just to talk to him again, she inwardly cursed her mother for showing up when she did and slammed her locker door shut.

“Whoa B what did the door do to upset you today?”

Buffy looked to up at a smirking Faith and just shook her head

“Nothing just a cranky miss today, what’s up?”

she stared at the dark haired girl in front of her, she had never known someone to wear so much leather to school but Faith always wore either leather pants or leather tops, today she had the whole get up.

“There’s a party happening tomorrow night at my place, wanted to know if you were up for a little fun and games?”

Buffy cringed at the memory of Faiths last party, she had drank too much tequila and ended up giving Angel a lap dance before dragging him into one of the bedrooms and giving up her virginity to him. She shuddered at that thought, Angel was hot but certainly not in bed, he didn’t know the meaning of foreplay just pushed on up there and thrusted a couple of times before coming and discarding the condom.

“Actually I cant I have dance class”

she lied as she started to walk to her class when Faith caught up with her

“Come on B there will be dancing at the party so you wont miss out and I know Angel would like you to be there”

she winked at the blushing blonde in front of her and walked away

“See you at 8 B”

Buffy just shook her head before heading to class and sitting herself next to Willow smiling at the redhead, they had talked on the phone over the weekend and Buffy had thanked her best friend for leaving her and Spike alone then Willow had listened to her ramble on about probably never seeing him again and how she would spend the rest of her life moping around.

“Hey Buffy, feeling better today?

“No Wills but thanks for asking”

she laughed lightly and took out her books as Mr Giles entered the room,

“Right class I’m sorry but Mr Snyder still appears to be ill so I again will be covering his class week”

he cleaned his glasses as he observed the students in front of him ‘another fun filled day’ he thought as he picked up a book from his briefcase,

“right I do believe that I asked for scenes one to seven before this lesson so I’m assuming everybody did as was asked”

he frowned at the mumbled answers coming from the class and walked to the blackboard and wrote

“Romeo and Julliet one of the greatest love stories ever told”

he walked back around to the front of the desk and looked at the unamused faces of his class

“Right then who wants to go first”

“Oh please one of the greatest love stories? They both die at the end, hello?”

Cordelia Chase laughed out loud and the rest of the class followed her, she swept her long black hair behind her shoulders and leaned back in her chair.

“Miss Chase do you wish to elaborate on your comment or would somebody like to give there point of view on Cordelia’s answer?”

Buffy looked around at everyone staring blankly and put up her hand

“Ah yes, Miss Summers,?”

“Romeo and Julliet loved each other so much that they gave their lives for one another, each of them knowing that they couldn’t live without the other person in their lives, it showed that true love was real and was enough to overcome anything that stood in the way of being together even if it meant in death”

she looked at the faces of her classmates who looked a mixture of surprised and confused

“Well in my opinion anyway” she added sheepishly.

“Well Miss Summers I believe we have a winner”

Giles smiled brightly at the girl, he had never heard someone talk about the play as passionately as she had and it pleased him,

“That was a very good comeback to Miss Chases comment Buffy well done, now I want everyone to write down their own views on this story and pass them to me as you leave”

Cordelia just shrugged and mouthed ‘whatever’ before turning to her best friend Harmony

“That would explain her true love with Riley then, Not”

the two girls giggled together and Buffy just rolled her eyes and whispered to Willow in an imitation of Cordelia

“One day they’ll grow up and become better people, Not”

Willow laughed and started writing down her views.

-------------------------------------

After the Bell rang for lunch Buffy decided to eat in the library, she hadn’t been up for company all day so she made her apologies to Willow and Xander and found a secluded corner in the stacks. She was too busy daydreaming about Spike to notice that someone was staring at her through the stacks as she mindlessly ate her sandwiches.

Spike watched her as she picked up a strawberry and bit into it, his jeans tightened at the way she licked and sucked the juices running out of it, he didn’t know how someone who came across completely innocent could make something as simple as eating a piece of fruit into something sexual but he reminded himself that she could practically do anything and it would be sexual to him.
He smirked to himself as he made his way in to her view.

“And here I thought helping dear old dad out at the library while he taught would be boring”

he leaned casually back against the shelves and stared at her open mouthed expression,

“You not pleased to see me kitten?”

she swallowed the strawberry she nearly choked on and mentally chided herself for being a dork

“Of course I’m pleased to see you, it was just unexpected that’s all”

she stood up and smoothed down her pale blue summer dress before walking over to him

“Actually William coming to think about it, are you following me?”

he curled his tongue over his teeth and smiled at her with lust filled eyes before grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to him,

“ do you want me to follow you luv?”

she moaned as she felt the evidence of his arousal against her thigh but before she could say anything else his lips descended on hers demanding entry in to her mouth which she gave willingly.

They both moaned in to the others mouth as their tongues fought for dominance, Buffy had never felt so hot as she did with him and therefore didn’t protest when she felt his hand travel up her dress and lightly stroke her thigh, she unconsciously pressed herself against him and started to grind her hips giving them both the friction they needed. Spike growled in her ear as he rubbed himself against her thigh

“Tell me to stop Buffy”

in response to that she licked gently across his bottom lip and brought her hand to the one of his that was still making gentle circles on her thigh and began to move it. Spike lost all self control then and moved both of his hand to cup her ass groaning when she immediately wrapped her legs around his waist still grinding against his erection.

He turned around so that her back was against the stacks and brought one of his hands around to the front of her thigh again inching slowly up toward her panties, he looked at her for an indication to stop but when he never received one he moved them to one side as he started to insert one finger into her very wet centre.

She gasped as she felt a second finger push in to her and started to grind down on them trying to make him speed up a little,

“trust me kitten not long now”

as he trusted his finger back inside her he moved his thumb to her clit and brushed lightly across it making her cry out, he covered her mouth with his as began to apply more pressure, he knew she was close as she started breathing more heavily and he could feel her inner walls contracting slightly around his fingers

“Spike…..Oh God I’m…. I’m gonna cum,,, ahh ungghh god ahhhhhhh”

he smiled as he brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them while looking at her dishevelled state, she was still moving her hips slowly against him as she came down from her orgasm and he leaned in to kiss her,

“Dear God William what is going on?”

he dropped Buffy and turned his head,

“Da?”


“Oh God”

Buffy picked herself up off the floor and buried her head in Spikes shoulder trying to hide from Mr Giles praying he wouldn’t recognise her,

“Dad I can explain this”

Giles laughed out loud and took his glasses off cleaning them furiously

“Really William, you can explain to me why you and one of my students are going at it like rabbits in my library because I’d really like to hear that one”

Spike looked at the floor trying to come up with a reasonable excuse and failing. Buffy could feel him tensing his arms and she knew he didn’t know what to say so she decided to speak,

“Mr Giles, I… we were…”

she was cut off by the older man raising his hand to silence her

“Miss Summers I suggest you go to your next class, the bell will be sounding any second now, I will talk to you after school”

he gestured for her to go and she looked up at Spike to make sure he was ok, he gave her a little smile and made the same gesture as his father

“Go on pet, I’ll talk to you later”

she smiled awkwardly and practically ran out of the library.

“Da, listen, we..”

“Don’t even try it William, god knows your old enough to cavort with whomever you choose but not in my library and not with a 17 year old student”

he realised he was attracting attention from a couple of other students who had appeared in the library for their free period and he lowered his voice

“Seriously William you have no idea how disappointed I am, she is a nice young girl but she is 17 do you know what she would have had to put up with if you two were caught today by someone other than me? Do you? High school students can be cruel William and you should know that better than anyone”

Spike stood there in silence but cringed at his fathers last comment, he was picked on a lot in his early years of high school for being a geek, it was only when he got together with Dru that he got noticed for being hot. She completely changed him, cut off his curly brown hair and bleached it blonde and dressed him in tight jeans and T-shirts giving him a knowing look when the other girls stared at his muscled body.

He brought himself out of his thoughts, not wanting to think about Dru and looked up at Giles

“Da I’m sorry ok, don’t blame Buffy for this I made all the moves but I really really like her, I’m not just doing this for fun I swear”

he looked at him pleadingly wanting his blessing, he never really took much notice about what his dad said to him but he realised he could fall in love with the blonde teen and he didn’t want anything or anyone to ruin it for him and he especially didn’t want his dad giving Buffy a hard time, she was embarrassed enough.

Giles looked at him searching for some sign that his son was lying to him but he saw nothing but the sincerity in his eyes, this was the first time ever that William had asked for his approval and he felt quite moved by it, ‘Maybe Buffy will be good for him’ he thought,

“Ok William I’ll let this incident go but I don’t want you messing her around, if you mean what you say then I will not stand in your way but I don’t want to find you both being err… intimate on school grounds again is that understood?”

Spikes frown grew in to a genuine smile and he hugged the older man

“Thanks Da, I promise we wont go at it in the school again”

he smirked at the look on Giles’ face and ran out of the door grinning leaving Giles standing there in disbelief

“Dear god what have I done”.
Chapter 6 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks again to all those that are reveiwing, it keeps me posting!
Buffy got through the rest of the afternoon with dying of embarrassment, she had told Willow what had happened and her friend promised to help her get out of school un-noticed. They were just going through the doors when she heard the voice she had dreaded all afternoon

“Miss Summers can we have that word now”

she turned bright red again as she looked at Giles motioning for her to follow him in to one of the classrooms.

“Wish me luck Wills and if you see my head exploding just send in the janitor to clean the room and tell everyone I said goodbye”

“Come on Buffy it wont be that bad, just nod and smile while thinking of Happy thoughts”

at Buffy’s look which clearly said ‘Yeah right’ she giggled and went to walk away

“I’ll call you tonight, good luck”.

She made her way nervously In to the classroom and set her books down on the desk in front of her, she suddenly wished she hadn’t as Giles began to speak because she realised she didn’t have anything to fidget with to distract her.

“Buffy, I know what happened today will have been embarrassing for you but we do need to have this talk. I discussed this with William earlier as you know and I have decided to give you both my blessing”

“Giles I know we shouldn’t have done what we did but please don’t make me stop seeing Spike I swear we wont do anything in school again it was just something that happened that we didn’t plan on but…. Hang on… did you just say you give us your blessing?”

Giles laughed softly and he realised what it was William saw in this girl,

“yes Buffy I did, William assures me that this thing between the two of you is not just some fling that will be over with in a week but you are right about one thing you said, there will be no cavorting in school, apart from that I don’t see why you and William cannot continue seeing each other as long as you tell your mother about the relationship, she needs to be ok with you dating somebody older than you”

he chuckled again at the look on her face,

“Buffy”

“Ok Ok I’ll tell my mom but just so you know she has already met Spike and she seemed to like him so it shouldn’t be a problem, thanks Giles but I really have to go, I have dance class in half an hour, see you tomorrow”

she picked up her books and headed for the door but before she reached her destination she ran back and hugged him

“I mean it Giles, Thank you”.

---------------------------------------------------

“Jesus Christ cant they ever dance to any bloody decent music”

Spike watched through the window of the dance studio and complained to himself, he had decided that seen as he didn’t get Buffy’s phone number he would try his luck and see if she were at the studio and he was pleased to find that she was.

He listened as he realised he recognised the song he was complaining about

“Bloody stupid Darla and her musical tastes, I shouldn’t even know this is fucking Ice Cube and I sure as hell shouldn’t know the words to the damn thing”

he looked as he realised a couple walking past him watching him strangely

“What? Cant a bloke voice his own opinion to himself?”

they shrugged and hurried away as he cursed himself for being embarrassed.

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8”

he watched as the dance teacher observed the class performing the choreography they had been taught,

“Great guys you really have the attitude thing perfected, Jason relax your arms a little, yeah like that. Buffy well done you’ll be a professional dance in no time at all”

Jenny smiled at the blonde, she didn’t really like to have favourite students but she couldn’t help but take a shine to Buffy, she supposed it was because she danced with so much passion and it reminded her of herself when she was younger.

“Ok guys that’s enough for today, you did great, all of you”

she said her goodbyes and made her way to Buffy

“Hey Buffy do you need the studio tonight?”

just as she was about to nod her head yeas Buffy saw Spike looking at her through the window and smiled

“No thanks Jenny, it looks like I have a date tonight”

Jenny looked at the platinum blonde through the window as Buffy told him she’d be ten minutes and laughed

“Yeah it looks that way, hold on to him Buffy he’s cute”

she voiced her agreement and said goodbye before heading toward the showers.


----------------------------------------------------

“I mean come on, is it too much to ask that you find some decent music to dance to instead of all that crap?”

it had been fifteen minutes since Buffy emerged from the shower and they were now sitting facing each other in the coffee shop while Spike Rattled on about Jenny’s awful taste in music.

“Spike will you just deal with it”

he stopped mid rant as she interrupted him and smirked moving to sit next her in the booth,

“Well then kitten I suppose you’ll just have to do something to take my mind off it”

he curled his tongue over his teeth and leaned in to kiss her. They melted in to each other as they kissed fervently and explored each others bodies with their hands. Buffy moaned as she felt his hand slip under her skirt and caress the inside of her thigh, she brushed his thigh lightly before cupping the bulge in his jeans, he hissed as he felt her rake her nails along his jean clad erection and then stilled her hand,

“Pet we can’t do this in here”

he watched the horrified look on her face as she realised they were still in the coffee shop and she checked to make sure nobody noticed, if they did they didn’t make it known so she calmed herself down.

She turned back to look at Spike and noticed the pained look on his face but just as she was about to ask what was wrong she stared and down at the bulge in his jeans and looked at him apologetically

“I’m sorry baby, does it hurt?”

he smiled at her and brought her hand to his lips before kissing it gently and then sucking her fingers in to his mouth one by one

“I’ll live kitten but we need to go somewhere else so I can take care of this problem”

she attacked his mouth again with her own and moved her hand to cup him again

“Why don’t we go somewhere where I can take care of that problem of yours”

he didn’t think it possible but he hardened further at her comment and dragger her out of the booth leaving ten dollars on the table.

As they got to the door Buffy stopped and giggled

“Spike you do realise that you just left ten dollars for two cups of coffee”

he laughed and brushed a strand of hair away from her face before kissing her lightly

“I know luv but I couldn’t think rationally after your suggestion and I still cant now lets go”

he dragged her out of the door still laughing before pulling her into a side street and pushing her against a wall while kissing her passionately. She whimpered as she felt him grinding against her thigh and then inching his hand back up her skirt and into her panties.

She lowered her hands from his neck and reached for the button on his jeans but he stilled her with his free hand.

“Buffy you don’t have to do this now?”

he rubbed his thumb a little harder on her clit causing her to cry out and she pulled his lips back to hers.

She looked him in the eye and smiled as he continued to work her bundle of nerves with his fingers,

“I want to Spike”

he smirked as he manoeuvred them in to a doorway were they couldn’t be seen by anyone passing and kissed her again. She reached down and managed to unfasten his jeans before reaching in and grabbing his rock hard cock, he hissed at the feel of her hand wrapped around him and she smiled deciding she like being the cause of that sound.

When she pulled his jeans down the rest of the way his erection jumped in her hand and she suddenly felt unsure and hesitated. Spike pulled himself together and looked at her

“Buffy you don’t have to”

she silenced him again with her free hand and looked in to his eyes

“I told you I want to, I’ve just never done this before so I’m a little nervous”

He nodded his agreement and moved his hand to cover her own and guided them both up and down his shaft,

“Just do it like this luv and then when you feel ready just go a little faster”

she let him guide her up and down and when she heard a moan escape his lips she got a little braver and squeezed tighter while picking up the pace.

His eyes closed as he dropped his back

“Fuck Buffy, just like that”

he was about to give her more words of encouragement when he felt her tongue flick over the head of his cock and his eyes flew open, just as he was abut to talk again she lowered her mouth around his length and started sucking gently,

“Christ baby…oh god…yeah…ahh Buffy a bit harder”

she listened to the sounds of pleasure emanating from him and sucked harder which resulting in that hiss she liked hearing. She smiled around him and thanked whoever for the time her and Willow found the porno in her moms room.

She was disgusted at the time that her mother would own something like that but now she was grateful as she put into practice what she saw on the screen. She tried to take more of him in to her mouth and had to suppress the urge to gag when the head hit the back of her throat, she pulled away slowly and flicked her tongue back over the head as she gave herself time to recover before taking him inside again.

Spike knew he wasn’t going to last much longer, just the sight of her lips wrapped around him was nearly enough to make him cum, as soon as that thought entered his head he felt her hand stroking and fondling his balls,

“Shit Buffy….I’m gonna cum… baby please you need to move….ahh..fuck…..luv….I’m……unnnggghh”

he exploded in her mouth, he had tried to warn her but she just refused to listen and he couldn’t hold it off any longer.

Buffy was taken aback at the first shot of cum that hit the back of her throat but she decided now was a good a time as any to decide if she liked it or not, she carried on sucking and swallowing as much as she could before licking the rest of him clean and looking up at him.

he had his hands in her hair and his eyes were closed as he tried to recollect himself.

“Was I… I mean did I do ok?”

he opened his eyes and looked at the uncertainty etched in her face, he leaned down to pick her up gently by her shoulders and looked in to her eyes

“Buffy you were amazing, did the moans of pleasure coming from my mouth not give that away?”

he smirked and then broke in to a genuine smile when she grinned back at him. He smashed his mouth back against hers and then started to nibble down her neck

“Now pet I think it’s time I returned the favour don’t you?”.
Chapter 7 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
ive had a couple of reviews saying people have seen this story before, i did post this story on AFF a while back but i never completed it due to RL so im trying to continue it here! if it is another story your thinking of, please let me know i wouldnt want to steal anyone elses work knowingly or not!
After Spike had indeed returned the favour the two blondes in there post orgasmic state had headed for the beach and after a lot of discussion decided to go to Faiths party the next night, Buffy figured what her mom didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her and Spike had been invited by Faith earlier on at school,

“Are you sure your mum wont find out pet?”

he rubbed lazy circles on her back as they both sat on the beach front watching the sunset,

“I’m sure Spike, my moms out of town this week, she calls every night at 8 o clock to make sure I’m ok then I don’t hear from her until the next night”

she snuggled in closer and wrapped her arms around his waist, he let her lie there for a minute before lifting up her chin to look at her.

“Luv it’s 9:30 haven’t you missed your mums phone call?”

she smiled and kissed him softly on the lips

“No I called earlier when you were in the bathroom of the coffee shop and told her I had a date with you and so I wouldn’t be home by 8 but we will have to go soon because she said she would call at 10 to make sure I was home safe”

Spike laughed again and kissed her forehead

“Come on then kitten lets get you home”

As they pulled up in the driveway of Revello Drive they both stared at each other without speaking, neither of them wanting to end the night, Buffy unfastened her seatbelt and scooted over the seat on to his knee kissing his neck and along his jaw line, he moved his hands inside of her shirt and gently stroked the curve of her breasts as he brought his lips to greet hers, he worked his hand inside of her bra and started rubbing little circles around her erect nipples.


Buffy’s breathing started coming in short pants as he kissed his way down her neck to the curve of her breasts and unbuttoned her shirt,

“You have many many talents Mr Giles”

Spike stopped and looked at her, she opened her eyes and stared back

“Oh God did that just freak you out because it sure as hell did me, as soon as I said it I thought of your dad”

he chuckled and kissed the top of each of her mounds,

“I’d like to think that you never thought of my Dad when your wiggling your ass against my dick pet”

Buffy went red and buried her face in her hands

“No Spike I meant because I call your dad Mr Giles and then I called you it while you were doing that thing with your mouth and then I realised how weird it sounded but I wasn’t thinking of…”

she stopped her babbling when she looked through her fingers and saw him sitting there with a big grin on his face,

“I know what you meant luv but I love it when you go that brilliant shade of red”

“you pig”

she playfully hit him against his chest and laughed before Spike made his way back to hers with his mouth, he unhooked the black lace bra she was wearing and licked a slow trail down each of them before taking each nipple in turn and suckling on them,

“Oh God Spike… ahh I like that….. Suck a bit harder… shit like that”

she panted heavily and continued to writhe around on his knee becoming aware of the ever growing arousal in his pants.

“Spike?”

He let her nipple go with a pop and looked up at her

“Yes luv?”

he began to bend his head down again to pay more attention to her breasts when she stopped him with her hands and cupped his face up to her,

“Stay with me tonight?”

he looked at her eyes for a sign of un certainty, anything to show that what she was asking was in a lust filled haze and that her mind didn’t know what it wanted but he saw nothing except conviction in them. He gently stroked her hair and caressed the side of her cheek while placing a chaste kiss on her lips,

“I wouldn’t like anything more Luv”.

She grinned at him and began to fasten up her shirt while kissing him now and again and then smiling at him.

“Come on lets go”.

They hadn’t even made it half way up the path when Spike grabbed Buffy pulling her against him while attacking her mouth, he kissed, licked and nipped along her bottom lip causing her to moan whilst trying to catch his tongue with her teeth playfully,

“Hey now, stop that your going to bite my tongue off”

she laughed and stuck out her tongue at him and he expertly caught it with his lips and began sucking gently on it then swirling his own tongue around it, Buffy was beginning to feel light headed with all the emotions he was stirring inside of her and she pulled away trying to catch her breath

“We really need to take this inside”,

she grabbed his hand and began unlocking the front door when they both heard the phone ring

“Shit that will be my mom, Spike I cant get the key in the door”

her hands were shaking with the anticipation of the night ahead and the fact that her mom was going to be wanting answers as to why she wasn’t answering the phone.

Just as she started to take her frustration out on the door by kicking it, Spike took the key of her, unlocked the door and pushed it open. Buffy ran passed him with a smile of gratitude and ran to the phone.

“Hello……..hey mom….no I ran down the stairs I was in the bath…..yeah I had a really good night”

she smiled at him and motioned for him to come in and shut the front door, he watched her go red and assumed her mum was asking questions about him.

“Yes mum I know he’s really nice…. I know….. I know that too…mom I know all this, really but listen I’ll have to go I’m in a towel and I’m dripping all over the carpet… yeah I love you too I’ll talk to you tomorrow…..8 o clock? I’ll be here… goodnight”

she put down the receiver and walked in to the living room to find a very amused Spike sitting on the couch.

“What’s so funny”

she asked as she took the seat next to him settling herself against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and chuckled again,

“I was just imagining what you mum was saying to you”

“Oh, and what do you think she was saying?”

she smiled up at him brightly and waited for her answer.

“Something along the lines of: Buffy be careful he is older than you, and he goes to college he’ll be more experienced in some areas, and don’t forget he’s not here forever”

he bent down and kissed the top of her head,

“Am I right?”

She laughed and kissed him again

“Yes o ye of all knowledge!”

he chuckled and pulled her tighter to him

“She’s right you know luv”

he said with a slightly solemn tone to his voice.

“I know but hey lets not think about it anymore, in fact lets just go upstairs and get ourselves settled for the night”

He looked at her and started to speak but she put her finger up to his lips silencing him

“Before you ask if I’m sure, I am. you don’t have to worry about me, I would never do something I didn’t want to do”

he gently nipped at her finger tips and looked at her with a glazed expression,

“Lets go then kitten”.


Buffy led Spike upstairs and into her bedroom trying to calm the racing of her heart, she felt like it was going to explode out of her chest. As soon as they entered the room she found herself pulled towards a chiselled chest and her mouth being attacked.

She melted further into the kiss before realisation hit her about what she was going to be doing and she pulled away.

“Buffy”

he lifted her chin up so she stared at him and looked her in the eye,

“Are you ok luv?”

she smiled at the concern written all over his face and pulled him down by the nape of his neck to kiss him again but before he had chance to deepen the kiss she moved away,

“I’m fine Spike really, I just need to take a shower”

as she started to walk to the bathroom Spikes hand shot out and pulled her back to him

“No you don’t pet, your gorgeous as you are and you smell like vanilla”

he kissed her hair softly and trailed his hand down her arm until he reached the hem of her shirt. Before she even knew it that item of her clothing was lying in a heap on the floor and Spikes hands were moving their way up to her breasts.

She gasped as he lightly rubbed his fingertips over her hardened nipples through her black lace bra and kissed and nibbled at her neck. He moved his fingers so that he was rolling each nub pinching tightly enough for it to still be pleasure able,

“Ahh, Spike, mmmm I love these hands”

she breathed as she covered the larger hands with her own.
He continued the assault on her chest for a few more seconds before starting his descent back down her body, she let out a whimper when she felt the loss of contact but smiled again when she felt the same hands unbuttoning her skirt and letting it fall to the floor.

Spike moved from his position behind her placing light kisses on every bit of skin he could find on his way and Buffy started to feel dizzy, she steadied herself by holding onto his shoulder before running her hands down his chest and practically ripping the t-shirt from his body making him chuckle.

“In a hurry luv?”

she looked at him with lust filled eyes and smirked at him,

“You were way too over dressed, still are”

she tried again to pull him to her but he pulled back and wagged his finger at her

“Ah Ah not yet, I wasn’t finished what I was doing”

before she could ask what he meant he dropped to his knees and started licking and sucking along her stomach while reaching up behind her and managing to undo the clasp on her bra, she smiled as that too found it’s place in the heap of her clothes on the floor.

Just as she was nearly delirious with the sensations being caused by Spikes tongue on her lower stomach she felt herself being picked up and carried over to the bed, he laid her down before crawling back down her body trying to ignore his painfully hard cock who was practically begging him to be let out.

He placed to fingers in each side of her panties and slowly worked them down her legs breathing in her scent of arousal and he twitched in his jeans, he readjusted himself to relieve the pressure slightly and turned his attentions back to Buffy.

He began kissing and licking up each leg until he reached her inner thigh where he planned on staying for a little while just to tease, he licked and sucked each part going closer to her wet centre each time but then moving away. Buffy was didn’t know what to do, part of her loved what he was doing but the other part wanted that tongue doing the same thing somewhere else.

She finally got frustrated and bucked her hips slightly trying to point him in the right direction, when he didn’t take the hint she whined slightly.

“Something wrong kitten?”

he cocked his eyebrow and smiled at her, he knew what she wanted but he wanted to hear her say it,

“Please.. I need you to do that somewhere else”

she moaned slightly when she felt his finger tips brush against her slit and she bucked her hips again.

“Where would that be luv?”

he continued moving his fingers but this time he circled her clit with his thumb as he spoke to her, he knew he wouldn’t be able to keep teasing her too long as he had now completely removed his jeans while sitting on the floor at the end of her bed before he did himself long term damage.

She whimpered again as he continued his ministrations on her swollen bundle of nerves and he bent his head gently to flick his tongue where his thumb had been seconds before, Buffy nearly shot off the bed as she cried but his name begging him to keep going.

He decided enough was enough and licked from top to bottom of her dripping core as she thrashed about above him, he stiffened his tongue as much as he could before alternating little flicks over her clit before pushing it inside her as far as he could,

“Oh God Spike….Ahhhh….Ohhhhh Fuck….. Yes Ahhhh fuck me with it……Ungghh oh Spike…Im gonna….ahhhhh…….. IM CUMMING AGGHHHH”

she grabbed his hair in her hands as she rode out her orgasm, he continued licking at her juices until she was finished and then crawled back up her body until they were face to face.

“Spike, that was…wow!”

she smiled at him and leaned in to his lips, they both deepened the kiss and Spike found himself on top of her groaning as she rubbed her wet heat against his throbbing cock, he moved with her slightly and watched as she mewled like a kitten before starting to move off her and to the end of the bed. He stopped when he felt her hand grip his arm and look at him in confusion,

“Pet, we need a condom”

she smiled and let him go watching as he strolled across her room naked. She couldn’t help but stare at his very present hard on and a look of worry washed over her, she hadn’t seen angels when she slept with him but she knew it wasn’t that big or thick.

Spike looked at her worried expression and then followed her gaze to his cock, he smiled as he thought that the innocent sexy woman he was about to make love to was his and he planned at the moment to never let her go.

He crawled back up the bed to look at her as he put the condom on and settled between her legs.

“Buffy I promise it will fit”

he chuckled as she turned beet red and kissed her softly moaning as she licked across his bottom lip. She felt the tip of his cock at her entrance and she held her breath.

“Buffy you have to breathe luv, I know this will hurt a bit but I promise to make it good for you”

she let out the breath with his words and relaxed letting him start pushing himself inside her, she hissed in pain but when he went to stop she shook her head and told him to keep going.

As soon as he was sheathed inside her to the hilt he stopped and looked at her, she looked beautiful to him all flushed lying beneath him, his thoughts were broken as he felt her hips shift under him and he let out a soft growl as he thrusted slowly inside her.

As soon as she realised the pain had disappeared and replaced with a pleasure she had never felt before Buffy started to raise her hips to meet his thrusts urging him to quicken the pace,

“Fuck Buffy……Ahhh so tight….. and wet for me…. Ungghh…..ahhh”

he pumped into her quickly and dug his fingers into her hips pulling her with him. He pulled almost completely out of her before pushing back in eliciting a hiss of pleasure from her

“God Spike…. I need you……Ahhh….Uhhhhh…Fuck me harder….Ahhhh like that..”

He knew that he wasn’t going to last much longer so he moved his hand to where they were joined and rubbed at her clit which made her hips buck up violently allowing him to move deeper inside her, they both moaned together and he kept up his attack on her clit.

“Spike…….I’m…….oh god I’m……AHHHHH…..I’M CUMMING..”

Spike felt her inner walls clamp down on hi as she orgasmed and it was all it needed to send him over the edge, he felt his ball tighten and his hips jerked as he shot his load into the condom shouting her name.
chapter 8 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks again for those that reviewed and are enjoying this story, please keep them coming!
Spike awoke the next morning as he felt something wet trailing down his back, he slowly realised where he was and smiled as he figured out it was Buffy licking and kissing him, he moaned as his cock sprang completely to life losing himself in the sensations she was causing before he felt something sharp on his butt and a giggle from Buffy.

“Luv did you just bite my ass?”

he heard her laugh again as she moved up his back wrapping her arms around his waist,

“Couldn’t help it, you have such a nice ass, I wanted a piece of it”

he laughed himself then and turned around to face her brushing a blonde lock from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

“Can’t argue with you there pet, I do have a nice ass”

he smirked as he lent in to brush her lips with his own but she pulled away,

“Buffy?”

She jumped off the bed and headed to the bathroom smiling at his expression,

“morning breath Spikey and besides we don’t have time for that I have to get ready and go to school”

He sighed as he heard the shower running and cocked his eyebrow as she appeared in the doorway brushing her teeth. Moving the toothbrush out of her mouth she wagged her finger at him,

“Oh no, don’t even think about it! I have to get showered for school and if you come in here with me that wont happen so you can take your own shower when I’m done and stop pouting”

she laughed as she closed the bathroom door and as Spike jumped off the bed he heard the lock go on the other side,

“Spoilsport”

he shouted through to the other side as he put on his jeans.

An hour later Buffy stepped out of the De Soto outside the school gates and walked around to the drivers side. Spike rolled down the window and she put her head through kissing him fervently. When they pulled away both breathless she winked at him and walked into school laughing as she heard him grumble something resembling the word tease.

--------------------------------------------

She hadn’t had much time to speak to anyone before classes as she was running later than usual due to a certain bleached blonde but she couldn’t take the smile off her face all morning, she had math with Willow but still couldn’t find the time to talk as the teacher kept asking them to be quiet. She saw something white in the corner of her eye and looked at her desk to see a note there from Willow.

‘what’s with the big smiles Buff? Did you see Spike last night?’

Buffy smiled again as she saw his name on the paper and scribbled back

‘Yeah, he stayed the night ’ she suppressed a giggle as she heard Willows Gasp of shock and lowered her head to keep herself from being seen by the teacher.

“Ms Rosenberg is there something you’d like to share with the class?”

Professor Walsh removed her glasses and looked at Willow,

“Well?”

she noticed the nervousness on the young redheads face but it didn’t phase her as she stood tapping her foot waiting for an answer.

“Um no professor Walsh I’m just excited by um ..algebra”

she stammered while blushing, she’d always hated being the centre of attention. She hoped it would be a good enough answer and breathed a sigh of relief when the professor just frowned and continued reading, looking at Buffy she mouthed ‘We’ll talk later’ and buried her head in her book.

When the bell rang for lunch Buffy headed out the class quickly followed by Willow who was full of questions, Buffy refused to answer them out in the corridor so the made their way to the library and found an isolated corner.

“Buffy, what happened, was there major smoochies?”

she could hardly breathe with the excitement and Buffy laughed when after listening to her reply Willow nearly fell off her chair.

“You did what?”

she whispered not quite believing what she was hearing

“Buffy, I cant believe it, tell me everything, was it good, did he make you....um… you know?”

she blushed again as Buffy put her hand over her mouth.

“Not so loud Wills and since when do you wanna hear about all this sex stuff?”

she moved her hand away from her best friends mouth and smiled at her,

“Ok I’ll answer your questions first then you answer mine”

she took a deep breath and looked around to see if there was any other people around before continuing

“We went out last night and because my mom is away I asked him to stay with me, I’d already decided before I asked him that I wanted to sleep with him so when we went inside it all just kinda happened like it was supposed to. It was absolutely amazing, perfect even and yes he did make me cum”

Willow nearly choked as her friend actually used the word cum and Buffy shook her head

“Jeez Willow, heart attack much, if you cant even say the word how could you ask the question. Now my turn, why do you suddenly wanna know this stuff?, usually when I talk about sex you tell me to be quiet”

Willow hesitated and tried to push away the side of her that Buffy was talking about, the shy little girl who couldn’t say the word sex without being embarrassed.

“Well I um… me and Oz have been…um… getting close lately and…I Think imreadytohavesexwithhim”

she rushed the last bit out and tried to catch her breath as Buffy figured out what she said, “Wow” was all she managed to say before she felt a pair of strong hands on her shoulders

“Afternoon luv, miss me?”

Buffy’s head shot around to look into cerulean eyes and her breath caught in her throat, no matter how many times she seen him he always looked as gorgeous as the first time she had set eyes on him.

“Spike, I thought you weren’t helping Giles today?”

she smiled brightly at him and gestured for him to sit with them.

“I cant sit luv I have to help Rupes, I didn’t plan to but he called today to say he needed my assistance and I thought it as an excuse to see you so here I am”

he placed a feather light kiss on her hand and grinned

“But now I’ve seen you and its brightened my day I really have to go, if Uncle Rupert sees us together he will throw a hissy fit and I couldn’t stand the lectures. I will pick you up at 7:30 tonight, you look as beautiful as ever”

he turned and nodded at Willow

“As do you too red, see you later”

he kissed the top of her hair before walking away.

“What’s a hissy fit?”

Willow looked at Buffy who was beaming, she had never seen her best friend look so happy as she did at that moment.

“I don’t know Wills it must just be Spike speak”

the two girls laughed and Buffy grabbed Willows hand as she went to stand

“Uh uh not so fast missy, you just spilled some major gossip and I wanna know what has been going on”

the redhead sat back in her seat and put her head in her hands

“Oh I thought you might have forgotten about that”

Buffy looked at her as if to say ‘yeah as if’ and they both giggled again. “Come on spill”

The two girls headed towards their separate classes after much discussion about the Willow/Oz possible sexual relations and Buffy had never felt happier, she had been feeling a bit guilty for not seeing her friends as often as she used to with dance class and then Spike and it cheered her up knowing that Willow was just as happy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched the clock as it turned 7:15 and she brushed her hair for the twentieth time that evening, she was dressed and ready by 7 o clock and she was beginning to feel nervous. It was their first official date and although there had been plenty of moments between them, for some reason her stomach was in knots.

She went to the mirror to re-apply her lip gloss and took one last look at her appearance, she had decided after changing ten or so times on a black skirt that went to her mid thigh and a powder blue spaghetti strap top that showed a small amount of cleavage. She had finished the outfit with a pair of knee high leather boots and then fussed for twenty minutes over accessories before choosing a simple silver cross and chain. Sighing she thought ’what the hell’ and headed downstairs to wait for Spike.

She had only made it halfway down when the doorbell went and she screamed inwardly trying to calm herself down,

“Ok Buffy breathe, its just a party and it’s just Spike, Oh who am I kidding it’s the man I’m in love with”

she stopped walking after her admission and grabbed onto the banister

“Oh my god I’m in love with him”

the doorbell sounded again and she ran down the rest of the stairs straightening out her skirt and opening the door with a big smile “Hey you”

Spike couldn’t speak, she looked amazing and his jeans were becoming slightly uncomfortable. He cleared his throat and offered his arm to her

“You look gorgeous kitten, have you spoke to your mum?”

she nodded yes and explained to him that her mom had called early because she had to meet with a potential buyer so they were free to leave for the party whenever he wanted.
He kissed her hand before slipping it through his arm

“Ready to go then kitten?”

he watched her intently as she grabbed her coat and purse,

“Spike what are you staring at?”

she could see the lust in his eyes and her panties dampened a little.

“Just you Luv, just you”

he curled his tongue around his teeth before capturing her lips with his own managing to keep control of the kiss but he was still able to leave her panting before pulling away “Shall we go then?” she nodded still trying to catch her breath and made her way to the De Soto.

Spike and Buffy hadn’t spoken a word to each other for the five minutes they had been in the car, both of them were still trying to calm down the raging fires inside them that the other had caused. When Spike figured he was back in control he moved his hand to her knee stroking it gently, Buffy squirmed and her breath started to become heavier, she rubbed her thighs together trying to relieve the ache in between her legs as Spike watched amused.

“You ok pet?”

she turned and noticed the look of enjoyment on his face, trying to beat down the embarrassment she trailed her right hand down the valley of her breasts and moaned giving him a sultry look.

He visibly swallowed before trying to shift his jeans to make him more comfortable, his concentration was beginning to dwindle as he watched her hand circling the inside of her thigh before travelling upwards to the edge of her panties

“Mmmm Spike”

she moved her fingers under the edge of the lace material and her fingers found her clit, she circled it gently before dipping them into her wet centre and moaned again. She felt the car jerk and Spike slammed the breaks pulling over to the side of the road, he undone his seatbelt and leaned over grabbing her right hand out from under her skirt and running his tongue over the fingers she had just been pleasuring herself with.

Buffy gasped as she watched the feral look in his eyes, she never thought seeing someone licking her fingers would be so erotic but it had turned her on even more. She pulled him to her lips and they kissed avidly, tongues battling with each other for dominance.

Spike pulled away and turned her whole body toward him opening her legs so they sat either side of his hips, he moved down her body grinning sexily placing little nips and kisses on every bit of skin he could find along the way.

He reached down with one hand and unfastened his jeans releasing his erect cock andbreathing a sigh of relief, bending his head he made circles with his tongue along her inner thighs loving each breathy moan coming from the goddess writhing before him. He moved his tongue slowly to her centre giving her one long lick before opening her wider to him and devouring her with his mouth.

Wriggling under his ministrations Buffy panted before him eliciting little gasps of pleasure, she unconsciously bucked her hips forward as she felt him sucking at her clit.

Spike unable to take anymore of the sounds coming from her mouth he moved his hand down and grabbed hold of his cock moving his hand up and down in the same rhythm as he fucked Buffy with his tongue, he flicked gently over her clit and moved his free hand to insert two fingers into Buffy’s dripping core, he knew she wasn’t going to last much longer as he felt her inner muscles contracting around his digits.

Pumping his shaft faster as he picked up the pace with his tongue they both cried out the others name as they came hard both finding it difficult to catch their breaths. As he moved from his place in between her legs they both stared into each others eyes and burst out laughing

“Don’t tell me we’re gonna be one of those couples who can’t go a few hours without sex”

Buffy giggled as she put her underwear back on and watched as Spike cleaned up with tissues he had pulled out of the glove compartment, winking he fastened his jeans

“I bloody well hope so”.
chapter 9 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks for all the reviews!!!!
“I don’t wanna go up there alone, I’ll wait”

Buffy pouted as Spike undid her seatbelt and told her to go up to the house,

“Luv I need to park the car and I cant do it here, I don’t know how far away I’ll be and I don’t want you having to walk in those sexy high heeled boots of yours”

He winked at her as she opened the door with the scowl still evident on her face

“Fine I’ll see you inside”.

Opening the front door Buffy walked straight into Angel and cringed,

“Hey lover, Faith said you weren’t coming but I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me”

He leered down the front of her top and started to trail his finger down the side of her arm. Buffy shivered in disgust but decided to play nice and casually shrugged off his hand

“yeah, sure, Whatever, I’m gonna go get a drink”.

She made a sharp exit and headed for the kitchen praying Spike would hurry up and get there.

“Hey handsome you made it!”

Faith spotted the bleached blonde as he walked through the front door and made a beeline for him, leaning forward as she greeted him she pushed out her chest hoping he’d take a look at what she had to offer him. Spike smiled awkwardly and tried to step around her but she cut him off by wrapping her arms around his waste

“Come on hot stuff why don’t you show your appreciation for the invite to the greatest party ever”

As she pressed her breasts against his chest Buffy emerged from the kitchen and nearly dropped her drink. She was about to storm over there and tear him to shreds for flirting with Faith until she noticed the look of pure horror on his face and she realised Faith was probably cornering him. Laughing to herself she made her way over to the couple and coughed to make her presence known.

“Oh hey B, glad you could make it as I’m very sure Angel is too if ya know what I mean”

Faith winked at her and Buffy inwardly cursed her as she was hoping to keep Spike and Angel well away from each other so she didn’t have to tell Spike about him.

“Anyway B if ya don’t mind me and Spikey here are gonna go and find somewhere a bit more private”

Buffy burst out laughing at the look on Spikes face as he silently pleaded with her to rescue him.

“Actually Faith I was going to introduce to my new boyfriend until I saw you wrapped around him like this so I kinda get the feeling you two know each other”

The comment took a couple of seconds to register with the brunette and she slowly released her grip on Spike but didn’t let go of him

“Are you shitting me B?, this hottie is your new boy toy?"

Spike cocked his eyebrow at that remark and the look he gave Buffy told her they were going to have a conversation about Faith’s little comment but he remained silent.

“Yes Faith this hottie your fawning all over is my boyfriend so if you don’t mind keeping your tits away from him and stepping back a couple of feet I’d be grateful”

Buffy clenched her fist and had a fake smile plastered on her face as she tried to keep calm, she watched the brunette take her hands off him and loosened her hand.

“Whoa there girlfriend you wanna knock the hostility level down a notch or two”

Laughing she blew Buffy a kiss

“I’m gonna get something to drink and break the bad news to Angel”

Buffy instantly moved to Spike and hugged him tightly to her, he smirked as he heard the words ‘vapid hoe’ escape her lips and gently stroked her back

“Come on now pet she was just being friendly, lets go get me a drink”

They walked hand in hand to the kitchen and Buffy silently swore as she saw Angel standing there with Faith whispering to one another. She heard the words ‘told ya so’ leaving Faith’s mouth as Spike grabbed a beer from the fridge.

“Hey gorgeous Faith was just telling me about your new Boyfriend, this is a new thing right because last time we had a party wasn’t that long ago and you were all..”

Buffy shot a deadly stare at Angel and watched him as he smirked, she knew this was a bad idea but she had been stupid enough to think Angel would have behaved once he had found out she was taken. Spike didn’t seem to like him either she noticed, he was glaring at the taller male in front of him and Buffy felt dread wash over her as Angel stalked over to Spike and engaged in a conversation with him.

“She’s a looker your girl, has curves in all the right places, I can show you how to get around them if you’d like”

He sneered down his ear, Spikes jaw tensed and Buffy knew that Angel had said something. She decided to hold back for a minute and see what happened.

“I’d hold your tongue if I were you mate, I don’t really like anyone talking about my girl that way”

Spike had a slight growl behind his voice but Angel didn’t seem phased by it.

“Hey buddy I’m just saying if you haven’t figured out how she likes to be touched in a way that could make her scream I can give you a hand”

He laughed and walked past him before Spike had chance to act on instinct and punch him in the nose, he started after him but Buffy grabbed him by the arm

“Leave it baby he’s not worth it”

She looked at the anger in his eyes and reached up to cup his face but he moved away and grabbed her hands

“I wont have him talk about you like that Buffy”

Fighting his hands away and grabbing his face she looked at him in the eyes

“Spike he isn’t worth it and what he said about me is out of pure jealousy, he doesn’t really want me he just doesn’t like the thought of you having me, and you do, have me, all of me”

She let go of his face and took one of his hands leading it to her chest before kissing him.

“See, really not worth it” she grinned as she saw him smile back at her.

Buffy thanked whatever gods there were as they had been able to stay away from Angel and Faith for the last 3 hours, Spike of course had wanted to know about her and Angel so she explained the whole thing to him. She was expecting him to be angry with her and after telling him what happened she looked down at the floor with tears threatening to spill.

Spike placed his finger on her chin and tilted her head to look at him,

“Luv it’s ok, I may not like the fact that the gelled ponce slept with you but we both had lives before we met each other and I’ve slept with other people”

He missed the look of hurt on Buffy’s face as he mentioned his previous conquests and kissed her gently

“Buffy, Angel is an ass and he will probably go out of his way to wind me up so you have to decide if you want to leave now and let him win or shall we stay and enjoy ourselves?”

“We’ll stay”

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly against her

“I’m just going to the bathroom”.

She entered the bathroom and turned on the cold tap splashing water onto her face, she decided that spikes past was not worth getting upset about, she knew he was older and she knew he would have had girlfriends before her so she beat down the sickly feeling she had in her stomach.

As she bent her head over the sink she felt arms wrap around her waist and she smiled

“Spike what are you doing here?”

She turned around getting ready to kiss him when she saw brown eyes staring back at her.

“Angel what the fuck are you doing?"

She shoved him away from her and tried to step around him but he blocked her.

“Now now Buffy be nice, I just wanted to get you away from captain peroxide down there so you could tell me how you really feel”

He smirked at her and stroked her hair

“I mean come on Buffy I know you only brought him here to make me jealous so let me be the first to tell you that your plan worked, so we can forget about him and get to the good stuff”

He moved his finger down her arm and started to trail it along to her breasts, Buffy snapped out of the daze she was in and smacked his hand away.

“Angel I don’t know who you think you are but I am not with Spike to make you jealous, I don’t want you, sleeping with you is one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made so get your dirty hands away from me and get out of my way”

She pushed passed him and tried to open the door but her grabbed her from behind and pushed her towards the sink. He started to stroke along her thigh pushing further up her skirt as she struggled against him

“I know he cant make you scream like I can Buff, bet he cant make you cum like I did”

It took all of her energy not to cry but she refused to let him turn her into a blubbering mess, she wrapped her arms around his neck and slowly brought her head to his whispering to him

“Your right Angel he cant make me scream like you can because when I scream for him I’m not faking it”

With those words said she kneed him in the crotch and ran out of the bathroom to look for Spike.

She found him sitting on the couch in the living room with a very drunken Faith with her hand to near his manhood for Buffy’s liking, she watched as the brunette pouted and licked her lips at him as she spoke down his ear. She watched until she saw Faith start to straddle his lap and then she couldn’t help the rage that flowed through her, she stormed over to the pair and gripped Faith’s shoulder.

“Faith now I may have had a couple of drinks but I’m pretty sure we had this conversation a few hours ago”

She looked down at her with pure venom and Spike had to stop himself laughing at the look on Faith’s face.

“Chill B I was just keeping your man warm until you got back it’s no big”

She removed herself from his knee and blew Buffy a kiss as she sauntered to a group of men who were standing by the CD player.

Taking Faith’s position on Spikes lap she grabbed him and kissed him hard, he felt his jeans tighten as she wriggled around rubbing herself on his hardened cock.

“Luv not that I’m not extremely turned on by the cave Buffy ‘hands off my man’ routine, but wanna tell me what’s going on?”

Before he could ask again for an answer to his question she moved one of her hands from behind his neck and scraped her nails along his jean clad erection causing him to hiss in pleasure, he gripped her ass and deepened the kiss reminding himself to ask the question again later. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Spike realised they were in a room full of people and if she carried on he would have to fuck her in front of every last one of them because he wouldn’t be able to stop himself. Pulling away from her he smirked as she let out a whimper of frustration

“Sweetheart as much as I’m enjoying this I wouldn’t have thought being fucked in front of a room full of people was your thing”

She looked at him confused until she heard a jock shouting

“Never thought you had it in you summers”.

She looked extremely embarrassed and turned her head to find Angel and Faith staring at them with their mouths open in shock, feeling a sense of satisfaction overtake her embarrassment she stood up and grabbed Spikes hand

“Lets go home and finish this private”.

As they walked hand in hand to the front door Buffy turned to Faith and Angel smirking,

“Thanks for the party Faith it was fun and Angel, you may wanna put some ice on that. Now if you’ll both excuse me I’m going home so my man can make me scream all night”

Spike spat out the beer he had just put in his mouth and started to choke

“Buffy Anne Summers do you kiss your mother with that mouth”

He laughed as she kissed his cheek

“No baby only you”.

They both erupted into laughter as Spike pulled her out of the front door

“I don't know what I’m going to do with you”

Looking up at him with lust filled eyes Buffy replied

“I have a few ideas”.
chapter 10 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks again for the reviews, keep it up! :)
Buffy awoke the next morning aware of something tickling her stomach, she smiled and turned to see Spike sleeping unconsciously tracing little circles around her belly button. She sighed happily and snuggled into him before extracting herself from his embrace and heading for the bathroom.
She showered and dressed for school while he slept and couldn’t help the giddy look that came over her every time she thought about him, she kissed him on the cheek and left him a note on her pillow before leaving.

The first thing Spike noticed when he woke was the lack of a certain blonde next to him, groaning slightly he rolled over and noticed the note:

Spike,

Sorry we couldn’t have a morning together again, I promise we will soon but I had to get to school.
Didn’t want to wake you as you looked so sweet while you were sleeping {I’m gonna get told off for that remark later I know it} hopefully see you at school today, I have dance later so I wont be home till 7, see you later

Love Buffy x

He laughed as he read her note, she knew him too well because the first thing he thought after the ‘sweet’ comment was exactly what she said he would. Deciding that he would go the school to help Giles out he showered and dressed heading home first for a change of clothes.

“Ah William, what are you doing here, no wait let me guess, you wanted to see Buffy”

Giles shook his head and took off his glasses to clean them,

“Really William you have seen her practically every day and night this week don’t you think you need some time apart?”

Spike rolled his eyes and jumped up on to the counter swinging his legs

“I know Da but I cant help it, she’s gotten into my blood, god I’m whipped all she has to do is look at me and I’m her willing slave, ughh I’m a ponce”

Laughing at himself knowing he wouldn’t have it any other way he jumped down and patted Giles on the back,

“Thanks for understanding Rupes”

Sighing Giles looked up at the ceiling

“God help us my boy is in love”

Spike reluctantly left the library after the last bell had sounded, he hadn’t had a chance to see Buffy all day and it was irritating him. He was annoyed that she didn’t go the library at lunch to see if he was there but shook off the feeling and decided to go home and then head the bronze to drown his sorrows.

He kicked the front wheel of his De Soto cursing himself for getting so worked up over not seeing her for a day.

“What did the car do?”

He spun around to see Buffy smirking at him whilst leaning against a near by tree.
Before she could say anything else she found herself pinned to the tree and a very aroused Spike attacking her lips.

“Mmmph, Spike, not that I’m not…ahh…enjoying…oh god… this, but”

She lost her train of thought as his hands found her way to her breasts pushing past her red lace bra and pinching her nipples to hardness. He placed open mouthed kisses along her jaw line and trailed them to the valley of her breasts, he moved his hands away and lifted her top up before immediately turning his attentions to suckling her hard peaks.

“Oh god Spike, harder baby”

He smirked around her nipple as he sucked harder and ground his erection in to her thigh moaning as she moved her hips in time with his.
Deciding it was high time she took some initiative she moved her hands to the front of his jeans and popped open the button sliding them down his hips, his hard shaft jumped out smacking the inside of her thigh and she giggled.

“Looks like little Spikey wants some Buffy lovin too”

Moving his hands to cup her ass while still sucking and nipping at every bit of flesh he could find, Spike lifted her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist gasping as she felt him thrust in to her in one fluid motion. He stopped momentarily letting her adjust before he started slamming into her at a bruising force, Buffy moaned and writhed beneath him contracting her inner muscles every time he entered her,

“Christ Buffy….. So hot luv….ugnnh I’m gonna cum if you keep that up”

He pulled out almost fully then pushed back in to her heat to the hilt causing them both to cry out in pleasure, Buffy decided she liked this side of Spike too, the one with raw animalistic passion.

“Oh… god spike…..ahhh I’m…. going to cum baby……uhhhh ugnnnh”

She felt him pick up the pace and then screamed his name as she flew over the edge, feeling her inner walls clamp down on him as she came, Spike after two more thrusts exploded in to her crying out her name.

Spike lowered Buffy down from him and they both started to dress still panting and grinning at each other.

“So, caveman Spike, wanna tell me what brought that on?”

She raised her eyebrow as she stepped back in to her panties and straightened down her clothes. Spike tucked himself away in his jeans and handed her tissues from the De Soto to clean herself up.

“Just missed you pet that’s all, where were you today?”

He pouted slightly and Buffy giggled pulling him down to her and gently biting his bottom lip.

“I got in to school late because a certain someone kept me up half the night so I ended up with a lunch detention, hence me waiting here for you before I had to get to dance”

She glanced down at her watch and cursed under her breath

“Spike I’m gonna be late, drive me?”

She batted her eye lashes at him and grinned when he shook his head and mumbled something about really being a ponce.

“Buffy, I was beginning to think you weren’t coming”

Jenny waved her over to take her position and Buffy smiled apologetically. Jenny smiled back to reassure her she wasn’t mad and then to turned to Spike,

“You can stay and watch if you want, it would be good for them to have an audience”

He laughed at the look of horror on Buffy’s face and shook off his duster sitting in a chair by the window.

“Right everyone, I don’t need to tell, you that you are doing great, you know how far you have all come but I need you to work harder, there are open auditions coming up for dance schools all over the country and I know that your all good enough to get a place if you really want one and can put in the work”

She listened to the excitement buzzing around the class a jolt of pride went through her, she knew that only half of them were probably good enough to get in but she didn’t want to dishearten anyone. Looking over at Buffy and watching the looks between the two blondes she knew that the blonde teen wanted to audition, the excitement in her eyes was evident but Jenny was unsure of if Buffy was ready to give up her boyfriend and be prepared to move halfway across the world.

An hour and a half later Spike was driving Buffy home to go and see her mum,

“Oh my god can you imagine if I get in, I mean I know that mom made me take up dancing but I’m really good at it and I love it, god I have to practice, my ballet techniques aren’t really up to scratch but I can fix that I was doing ballet from the age of like two or something and you never really forget”

Spike watched from the corner of his eye amusedly as Buffy rambled on about the auditions, he was pleased for her but he couldn’t deny it stung a little knowing she might leave him. It was ironic really, here she was afraid all this time that he would be going back to school and leaving her when in all truth he had left school to visit his father and get away from Dru, so in reality he would probably never be allowed back in.

Kicking himself for being selfish he turned his attention back to the babbling blonde only to realise that she wasn’t talking anymore, just looking at him with a confused expression.

“Spike what’s wrong?”

She put her hand on his thigh and gently stroked her thumb back and forth.

“Nothing kitten I was just thinking is all, don’t worry your pretty little head over it”

He covered her hand with his own and squeezed reassuringly

“Well here we are luv, home sweet home”

He forced a smile onto his face and leaned into to kiss her on the cheek, pulling away from him she stared at him again

“What the hell was that Spike, you kissing my mother goodbye?”

Mentally chiding himself for his actions he pulled her by the neck and kissed her passionately leaving her slightly breathless

“Sorry baby I just assumed your mum wouldn’t want to see her eldest getting it on with a hot blonde in her driveway”

He kissed her again to make sure she believed his excuse and smiled when she seemed to have,

“See you tomorrow?”

“I don’t know, mom usually wants to do the whole quality time thing when she has been away, I think its to ease her guilt or something but I’ll call you”

“Ok, goodnight Luv”

He blew her kiss and pulled out of the driveway leaving her with an odd feeling that something wasn’t right.

Walking through the door Buffy found herself face to face with her mother,

“Hey mom how was the trip?”

She hugged her lightly then made her way into the kitchen to get something to eat, she knew she wasn’t really hungry, she had a nauseous feeling that wouldn’t go away after Spike had left her but she also knew her mom would start with the lectures if she never ate so she started to make a sandwich.

Joyce watched her with curiosity knowing that there was something wrong but she pushed it aside and promised to ask in the morning, Buffy wouldn’t open up to her unless she wanted to and after years of practice she found the best way was to not push her,

“The trip was fine sweetie but I’m tired so I’m going to go to bed, shopping tomorrow?”

She smiled when she noticed the look on her daughters face

“Ohh did I ever tell you your the best mom ever?”

Laughing, Joyce kissed her on her forehead and brushed her hand over her cheek

“Goodnight honey”.

Just as Buffy had settled on the couch and turned on the T.V there was knock on the window, she slowly got up and looked through the curtains finding herself face to face with Spike. Running to the door she tripped over the carpet but picked herself up laughing before opening it,

“What’s so funny luv?”

Before he could get a reply she launched herself into his arms and started kissing him, returning the kiss deeply he ran his hands under her top and started to stroke and tease her hardened nipples. Buffy pulled him towards her so he had her pinned up against the door frame and started to grind her hips into his ever growing erection,

“Spike what happened, I thought I’d made you mad and it made me feel all horrible on the inside”

He kissed her again and then cupped her face in his hands so her green eyes met his blue

“I’m sorry baby, I’m a bad rude man”

He brought his hand down the front of her sweat pants and started to trace patterns on her inner thigh before pushing past her panties and running his finger along her slit

“Forgive me?”

He listened to her gasp as he dipped his finger inside her and nipped at her neck

“So wet for me kitten, does this mean that I am forgiven?”

He raised his eyebrow as she brought her mouth to his ear and bit gently on his earlobe

“Spike your forgiven, now hurry up and fuck me”

He attacked her mouth once again as she pulled him inside and shut the door as quietly as she could remembering that her mother was sleeping upstairs, dragging him to the kitchen she started to unbutton his jeans never once breaking their kiss.

She released his cock from its confinements but before she had time to do anything she found herself stripped of her sweats and panties and bent over the kitchen counter with Spike buried inside her. Biting her hand to stop the cry of pleasure, Buffy turned her head to see Spike with his eyes closed and his jaw tightened trying to regain control of himself, he was broken out of his concentration when he felt Buffy push her ass back at him pulling him deeper inside of her.

Picking up a fast pace he thrusted in and out of her trying to keep his grunts low so as not to wake up the older summers woman, he somehow had managed to pull off Buffy’s top and was tugging on her nipples as he pushed into her from behind

“That’s it baby, fuck me back, ahhh…yesss.. Mmmm a little bit harder Buffy…that’s it”

He removed one hand from her breasts and moved it to her clit where he started rubbing the little bundle of nerves in time with his thrusts,

“Spike ahhh… I’m gonna cum… oh god a bit harder…. Fuck….. Ahhhhhh”

Her muscles tightened around his cock and he thrust twice more before spilling inside of her panting down her ear.

“God I love you, your amazing”

He clamped his hand over his mouth as he realised what he had said and saw Buffy turn to face him as best she could while he was still connected to her and leaning over her back

“What did you say?”

Spike pulled out of Buffy and started to pull up his jeans leaving her just staring at him as he struggled with the zip,

“I’m sorry, it’s too soon…. Ignore me..I …”

He frantically searched for his T shirt and threw it over his head starting to head for the door.

“Spike wait, talk to me”

She had recovered from her shock and had realised she was still bent over the kitchen counter naked, pulling up her sweats she ran to the door just in time to see the De Soto speeding out of the drive.

“Damn it”
chapter 11 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
again thankyou everyone for the reviews
After they had finished shopping Joyce watched as her daughter played with the food in front her and decided she couldn’t take any more,

“Buffy you have pushed your food around every inch of that plate and still haven’t eaten any of it, do you want to tell me what’s wrong?”

Buffy jumped at the sound of her mothers voice and looked up from her plate

“Huh?”

Sighing the older Summers woman leaned over and brushed a loose strand of hair behind Buffy’s ear.

“Sweetie you do know you can talk to me right? Is it something to do with Spike?”

“Did I hear my name?”

Buffy’s head shot up and looked at the smirking man standing behind her.

“Spike it’s nice to see you again, do you want to join us for lunch? Buffy has maxed out my credit cards shopping but I can stretch for another meal”

She smiled warmly at him and he nodded his acceptance and thanked her,

“Great, you stay here and I’ll go and order you a coffee, oh unless you would prefer tea?”

He chuckled at her and a blush crept over her cheeks at her assumption

“Coffee is fine Mrs Summers, thanks”

She nodded quickly before practically running back into the café.

“How are you this morning kitten?”

He tried to repeat her mothers actions and brush the strand of hair that had fell again behind her ear but she moved away from his hand and turned her head to look for Joyce.

“Buffy please don’t be mad at me I’m sorry ok?”

“Sorry? You seem to have done a couple of sorry’s in the last twenty four hours Spike but unfortunately for you I’m not in the mood to hear them today”

She forced herself to look away from him as his face fell knowing if she looked into his eyes she would forgive him on the spot.

“Baby please, just forget what I said last night ok, I didn’t mean to make you mad, I know it was too soon”

She had to turn to face him now, her anger boiling to a new level.

“Mad? You think I’m mad because of what you said to me? For fucks sake Spike you dressed and left quicker than someone who just fucked a hooker, without a word to me, well unless you call incoherent babble a goodbye”

She pushed back the tears as she saw her mom walking back over to their table and she motioned for him to be quiet when he went to speak.

“Here we go, I didn’t know if you took sugar so I brought some over”

“Thanks Mrs Summers”

He took the coffee and smiled appreciatively at her wishing it were something stronger in the ceramic cup.

“Please, call me Joyce, Mrs Summers seems so old and I don’t like to think I’ve reached that age just yet”

“Joyce it is then”

The rest of the hour was spent with Buffy listening to Spike and her mom talking about art and England and basically getting along well which under any other circumstance would have pleased Buffy to no end but seen as she was still pissed off with him everything that he done was either irritating her or upsetting her and she didn’t like either of those feelings when it came to Spike.

She noticed him trying to get her attention with pleading eyes as he spoke to her mother but trying to be discreet about it, she knew that she would have to speak to him at some point but she wasn’t sure she was ready to.

As soon as she heard him say it her heart swelled and she thought she was going to burst so she had asked him to repeat just to make she sure she wasn’t hearing things but then he ran out on her and she spent the whole night crying thinking he regretted it and he had just said it in the heat of the moment.

Sensing that something was obviously wrong Joyce decided to leave the two alone after they had finished their lunch, she hoped they would sort things out because she had come to like Spike over the last couple of hours and it was obvious that he felt a lot for her daughter.

“Right I’m going to go and leave you two kids alone”

She stood up and kissed Spike on the cheek and then making the same gesture to Buffy

“I’ll see you at home sweetie”

“Bye mom”

“Bye Joyce, thanks for dinner”

As soon as her mom left Buffy stood and started to walk away only to be stopped by an arm grabbing on to her shoulder,

“Baby please talk to me, I am so sorry but please just talk to me”

She looked at the unshed tears in his eyes and her heart felt like it was going to combust, forcing back her own tears she nodded slightly at him and made her way over to Weatherly park and found a secluded area under a tree to sit down.

Spike followed her lead and sat down next to her leaning back on the tree with his legs stretched in front of him.

“I didn’t mean to run out on you like that Buffy, I really didn’t but I had to go”

“Why Spike? You never even gave me a chance to react you just dressed and ran out”

“I didn’t know what I was supposed to say Buffy, I never meant to say it but it just slipped out and I was afraid I’d scare you off so you I panicked, I cant lose you Buffy, please tell me I haven’t”

He decided to let the tears fall now, if he was ever going to look like a ponce it was going to be for her and he would let her see it if it meant her forgiving him. Seeing him cry broke down all her defences and she took him in her arms letting her own sobs emanate from her chest as she stroked the back of his hair,

“Shhh it’s ok Spike you haven’t lost me, it will take more than a silly fight to take me away from you. I just wish you would have stayed long enough for me to tell you that I loved you too”

He pulled his head away from her and looked into her eyes

“Do you mean it pet?”

“Yes I do, I love you”

He attacked her mouth and face with kisses before looking at her again,

“I love you too kitten”.
chapter 12 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks for the reviews guys
Buffy and Spike were more inseparable after they had opened their hearts to each other and both Joyce and Giles had started to become worried about the young couple. Giles was hoping Spike would be going back to college unaware that he had walked out and fretted that he would stay because of Buffy and Joyce hoped that Buffy would attend the dance school and not give up her dream for Spike.
Deciding to take action Joyce invited Giles and Spike for dinner and was making last minute preparations while waiting for them.

“Buffy will you please set the table, I don’t want to have to ask you again”

She shook her head and sighed as she headed back into the kitchen. Buffy had been fussing over what to wear for half the day which her mother found ludicrous as she had been seeing Spike for a while and he had probably seen her in every outfit she owned. She sighed again as she heard Buffy running into the bathroom,

“Be down in a minute mom “

Buffy stared at her reflection in the mirror as she re-applied her lip gloss. Smiling at her appearance she checked her hair to make sure pinning it up had been the right choice and then headed for the stairs. She knew it was silly to worry about what to wear but it was the first time that the parents were meeting and it somehow cemented the relationship more in Buffy’s eyes.

She had tried on every outfit in her closet before remembering on a red summer dress she had stored in the back not thinking she’d ever wear it. Pulling it out she held it up against her body In the mirror and grinned

“perfect”.

It was a simple halter dress that came to mid thigh, the back of the dress didn’t actually start until her lower back so there wasn’t that much of it from that view but it sat well on the curve of her hips and the fact that it was Spikes favourite colour didn’t hurt.

Just as she finished setting the table the doorbell rang and Buffy felt her heart skip a beat, she wanted the night to be perfect and depending on how she felt it went she was going to ask her moms permission for Spike to stay the night. Swinging the door open Buffy’s face lit up as she was met with a dozen red roses

“Wow Spike they’re beautiful”

She took them from him and went to show him into the house when she felt him drag her back and crush his mouth against hers leaving her breathless.

“Wow yourself kitten, you look absolutely gorgeous, did you wear that for me?”

He cocked his eyebrow as his eyes grazed over her body appreciatively. She giggled and gave him a sly smile

“Maybe”

Just as she leaned in to kiss him again they were met with the sound of two throats clearing and found themselves in between Joyce and Giles, pulling apart they both blushed slightly and muttered their apologies.

“Joyce this is my dad, Da this is Buffy’s mum Joyce”

Sweeping over the woman before him like his son had done to the younger Summers woman Giles cleared his throat again and extended his hand

“Well Mrs Summers it’s a pleasure to finally meet you”

She blushed feeling like a school girl again as she squeezed his hand gently and batted her eyelashes,

“Please Mr Giles call me Joyce”

“Ok Joyce and it’s Rupert”

He gave her his most charming smile as she led them into the dining room and went to the kitchen to cool down.

“Mom go you and your bad self flirting shamelessly with Giles like that”

She jumped as she Buffy’s voice brought her back to her senses and felt the colour rise to her cheeks again

“Buffy don’t be so ridiculous I was just being friendly”

she busied herself getting the lasagne out of the oven and missed Buffy’s smirk.

“Da could you have been more obvious”

Spike eyed his father as he caught him trying to catch a glimpse of Joyce in the kitchen, taking off his glasses and cleaning them he addressed his son who sat there grinning at him,

“William I assure you I don’t know what you are talking about”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, I mean I don’t blame you the Summers women are quite a rare find but you don’t have to go falling at her feet like that, play it cool”.

Just as he finished his little speech Buffy entered carrying a tray of drinks and Spike nearly fell off his seat to help her, hearing his dad’s chuckle he looked over questioningly and heard him mutter

“Play it cool indeed”.

After they had all sat, Buffy and Spike looked at each other and smiled both knowing exactly what the other was thinking, their parents had yet to address the couple and they began to wonder if the pair would notice if they slipped away quietly. Just as that thought entered Spikes head he felt something soft on his leg and smirked when he realised it was Buffy’s foot.

He watched as she struck up a conversation with his father like she was doing absolutely nothing wrong. Taking her foot in his hand he tickled her ankle lightly and watched as she squirmed uncomfortably.

“Buffy is there something wrong?”

“No mom I’m fine, I just felt something tickle my foot”

She kicked at his hand as she spoke and hit her knee on the table, letting out a cry of pain she glared as Spike laughed at her.

“Please you two you are at a dinner table and it is not polite to play footsie under the table”

Joyce snapped and looked at Rupert

“I’m sorry, kids today”

Nodding in agreement the two began flirting with each other again and Spike and Buffy sulked.

The evening went without any previous hitches and Buffy decided that she would ask her mom about the sleeping arrangements, before she could get a word in she heard her talking to Giles on the porch

“I know Rupert it is a worry, they are both so young and I fear they’ll put their lives on hold for one another”

“I agree Joyce, I was expecting William to go back to college but he hasn’t even hinted when that may be, Buffy is a lovely young girl and maybe in a few years their relationship would work but I’m afraid we need to put a stop to it”

“I think it’s for the best, I mean they are both young and will eventually find other people when they stop sulking, it’s settled then, we try to stop them seeing each other, the only question is how?”

Not wanting to hear anymore Buffy ran upstairs to find Spike who had gone the bathroom letting her tears flow freely down her face.

“Buffy, luv what’s wrong?”

Spike ran his hand along her hair as she sobbed in to his chest, she raised her head up and he ran his other hand along her cheeks wiping away the tears.
After he had calmed her down she finally managed to tell him about the conversation their parents had had and Spike went ballistic, he barely reached the door before Buffy started to cry again and his face softened as he swooped her back into his arms.

“Ssh baby it’s gonna be ok, we’ll just tell them that we don’t care what they think and they can both sod off”

Buffy wiped her eyes frantically and looked up in to his eyes seeing the pained expression there for the first time.

“We cant do that Spike, if we do it that way my mom will dig her heels in and we wont be allowed to see each other”

He kissed her forehead and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ears, he could feel his own eyes watering as she spoke to him but knew he had to be strong and figure a way out.

“Ok luv what about if we tell them we’ve broken up”

She threw her arms around him and started crying again so he grabbed both her shoulders and made her look at him.

“Buffy I don’t mean we actually do break up just make them believe we have, we’ll pretend to have an argument of some sort and tell them we’ve split up and act all heart broken and angry at one another”

She looked at him and smirked slightly,

“Do you think it would work?”

“I think we’d make it work, besides the sneaking around could make it that much more fun luv”

Before she had chance to say anything else he smashed his lips against hers groaning in to her mouth as she started to undo his belt.

Twenty minutes later after both had come down from their highs they decided it was time, they reluctantly got out of bed and dressed before Joyce or Rupert decided to check on them kissed each other and headed for the bedroom door. Silently counting to three Spike nodded at Buffy and she smiled,

“Fine, I don’t want to see you anymore either, all you talk about is this sodding dance audition you never take any bloody notice of what I want”

“Well if you actually spoke about anything of interest to me instead of babbling complete nonsense all the time maybe I would listen to you”

“I’ve had it Buffy you choose now, me or dance”

After grinning at each other for a few seconds Buffy gestured for him to carry on and blew him a kiss

“Fine luv I take the not answering me as you choosing dance, see you around”

He winked as he stormed down the stairs and practically knocked over his dad as he flew out of the door. He got into the car and rolled down the window

“DA ARE YOU COMING?”

He shouted before stating the engine.

“Oh dear I have to go, Joyce thank you for a wonderful evening and I hope Buffy is ok remember this works in our favour”

He kissed her cheek as he left the house and Joyce made her way upstairs.

When Buffy heard the footsteps she willed herself to cry which she found wasn’t hard considering the conversation she had heard her own mother participate in.

“Buffy honey, can I come in?”

She knocked lightly on the door before entering and found her daughter sprawled on her bed singing in between sobs,

“All by myself, don’t wanna be, all by myself”

She grabbed a tissue and blew her nose before acknowledging Joyce

“I hate him mommy I’m glad I’m going away to dance school”

She let out her sobs again and Joyce scooped her up in to a hug cooing words of comfort.

“I’m sorry sweetie”

“Its all your fault”

She sobbed out and Joyce snapped back

“What did you say?”

“I said its not your fault”

She felt her mom relax a little and let her hold her for a few minutes longer, pulling away she forced a smile

“I’m ok mom I think I need some sleep”

Her mother nodded and left her alone deciding she needed a drink, she never wanted her daughter hurt but she thought it was best.
Chapter 13 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks to everyone for the reviews, i promise to name names real soon! LOL
im begining to think i have sex on the brain, reading through what i have written they sure do have sex alot! LMAO oh well if it offends i apologise for my smutty brain!! :)

also just realised i havent put a disclaimer up:

i own none of the rights to Buffy or any other person in this fic, they all belong to Joss and ME, i write to entertain!
The weeks past and both Buffy and Spike were beginning to tire of sneaking around, it had been more exciting in the beginning but they quickly realised that it became boring. All they wanted to do was go out in public and hold hands or kiss each other but they always had to stop themselves and argue if they saw anyone coming.

The only comfort they found was Joyce’s birthday party that was coming up, Joyce and Rupert had been thick as thieves since the dinner party and she had invited him and Spike to her celebration, they had decided to play the ‘we’ll be mature and speak to each other for one night only card’ to both their parents which seemed to satisfy and ease their reservations of having their children in the same room again.

When Buffy entered the toilets the mobile Spike had given her rang, she smiled and made her way to one of the cubicles incase anyone saw her.

“Hey you”

“Hello gorgeous, what are you wearing?”

She heard him chuckle on the other end and began to blush,

“Luv I can practically feel you beaming from here, all the nasty little things we’ve done to each other and I can still make you blush”

Buffy calmed her breathing down and willed herself to stop blushing,

“Actually Mr smarty pants I was about to say I’m wearing nothing but a smile but you completely ruined it”

Spike felt himself harden at her playful words and moaned down the phone, she could tell he was turned on as soon as she heard him and a big smile actually replaced her blush knowing she could make him feel that way.

“Spike?”

“Yes Luv?”

“Do you want to know where my hands are?”

She slowly slid her free hand up her skirt and traced little circles on her inner thigh pretending it was Spikes hand.

“Where?”

He managed to choke out as his own hand moved to his stroke his now fully erect cock through his jeans.

“Its making its way up my thigh baby knowing how wet I’m gonna be when I reach my pussy”

Her breathing became heavier as she inserted a finger inside her wet core and moaned.

“Spike I’m so wet thinking about you, wishing it was your cock inside me instead of my fingers”

She inserted another digit and pumped faster as she imagined the things he would do to her if he was with her and began to rub her clit with her thumb when she needed more friction.

“Talk to me Spike, tell me what you want to do to me”

He had now released his erection and was stroking himself faster as he listened to her moans down the other end of the phone,

“What are you doing baby, are you pretending that I’m pounding into you right now, your muscles gripping my cock as it moves deep inside you”

He heard her whimper and smirked

“That’s it Buffy I’m gonna make you come so hard you’ll see stars baby, I'm moving my hand between our bodies and rub your little clit with my thumb, your practically screaming my name now as you feel me hit that sweet spot deep inside you”

He gripped his cock tighter now feeling his orgasm taking over as he listened to her panting his name.

Rubbing faster as he spoke to her Buffy felt her release approaching spurred on by his lust filled moans, she knew he was getting himself off too and it only served to turn her on more knowing that he was as close to cumming as she was, a few more words were barely spoken to each other as they simultaneously called out the others name falling over the edge.

Spike calmed himself down and grabbed the tissues to clean himself up

“Kitten are you ok, that was intense”

He listened to her giggle and a smile instantly came to his face as he pictured her all flustered with a cat that got the cream look she always had after sex.

“Wow, Spike that was, Wow”

She never had the chance to say anymore as the school bell went signalling her free period was over

“I have to go, I love you”

“Love you too baby, see you tomorrow”

Buffy had stayed up late talking to her mum about hard it was going to be seeing Spike the next day and woke up bleary eyed, she held back a scowl as she remembered Joyce comforting her saying how sorry she was that things had happened the way they did and stumbled to the bathroom muttering about evil parents.

Turning on the shower and stepping in she let the hot water run over her body trying to wash away all horrible thoughts regarding Joyce on her birthday, after all she was still her mum.

Joyce stood at the oven making pancakes for Buffy having heard her emerge from the shower, she had been feeling awful about hers and Rupert’s plan and watching her daughter so upset was beginning to tear her up, she knew she wanted the best for Buffy but she wasn’t too sure if she had done things right.

She knew she hadn’t split them up as the plan wasn’t even fully decided when they broke up but she couldn’t help feeling guilty that she would have been the cause of this much pain to Buffy.

“Happy birthday mommy”

Buffy bounced into he kitchen and kissed Joyce on the cheek,

“Ooh pancakes”

She stuffed a fork full in her mouth and looked at her mom,

“You’ll have to wait till later for your present at the party ok?”

She smiled when Joyce nodded and finished her breakfast quickly

“Well I have to go get the finishing touches to my outfit for tonight, see you later”

She practically ran out of the front door and down the street to where Spike was waiting for her.

“Hey gorgeous”

She leant over the seat to kiss him fully on the lips and smiled when he just stared at her.

“What? Do I have something in my teeth?”

She pulled the mirror down to check and finding nothing turned back to a still grinning Spike.

“Ok your starting to freak me out, wanna tell me why your grinning like an idiot?”

He scowled playfully at her and brushed his lips lightly against hers running his tongue over her bottom lip

“Just missed you kitten, forgot how beautiful you were”

She laughed again and rolled her eyes as she fastened her seatbelt and ordered him to drive.

After spending just over an hour at the mall finding accessories to match her outfit Buffy ran into Willow, they spent the next half an hour catching up over a coffee and Buffy filled her in on the plan.

“Buffy are you sure your mom would do that to you, it doesn’t sound like her”

Willow frowned as Buffy told her about the conversation she had overheard and tried to comfort her best friend.

“Wills im really sure and I couldn’t believe it myself but they actually said it”

Deciding it best not to talk about it the whole time Willow changed the subject and filled Buffy in on what her and Xander had been up to, she knew she hadn’t seen her for a while but she didn’t resent Buffy for it as her and Xander had been just as caught up with their new relationships.

The conversation was interrupted by Buffy’s cell phone ringing,

“Hey baby you ready to come an get me?…………. Well you don’t like shopping so its not my fault I left you……………… I know your not a ‘bloody taxi’ I don’t pay you……… thanks love you”

She smiled as she hung up, she knew he would get in a mood about being ordered home as soon as they reached the mall, she had explained before he picked her up that they couldn’t be seen too much together in public if they were to have everyone believe they had split up but it didn’t stop him sulking.

“Wills I gotta go, you want a ride home?”

“No thanks Buff I’m just gonna wait for Oz, see you later at your moms party though”

Hugging each other once more the two friends left each other and went in search of their other halves.
chapter 14 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
im so happy about the reviews you guys are giving me, im glad you are enjoying this fic.

Disclaimer: everything belongs to Joss and ME {apart from the story idea}
Buffy had just finished getting ready when she heard the doorbell ring, she looked at herself in the mirror and touched up her lip gloss. She had again chosen a Spike friendly dress, this one was black which had a low neckline that reached just above her stomach showing the valley of her breasts which blatantly showed she wasn’t wearing a bra. She picked up the diamante cross she had bought earlier that day and fastened it around her neck complimenting her outfit perfectly, she slipped on her black heels as she made her way downstairs to see who the first guests were.

“Buffy, sweetie I’d like you to meet Nick Abrams, he works with me at the gallery and this is his son Parker”

Buffy smiled sweetly as she watched Parker practically drooling at her and moved to shake his hand, just as she did he grabbed her and placed a kiss on back of it

“Buffy, it’s a pleasure to meet you, you look amazing”

She practically gagged as he touched her but stopped herself and nodded her head

“You too Parker, if you’ll excuse me I have to go and bring some drinks through from the kitchen”

Shuddering at the way she was practically mauled Buffy went to the kitchen and started pouring drinks when she felt an arm settle on her hip, she shot around to face Parker who was looking at her with lust filled eyes,

“So Buffy my dad tells me you just split with your boyfriend, how fortunate for me”

He started to draw tiny circles on her hip and she broke free of him still smiling

“I’m sorry Parker I have to go through with these”

He came behind her again and put an arm around her waist whilst taking the tray in the other

“Here beautiful, let me get those for you”

She nodded at him and started towards the living room when she noticed a very angry looking Spike staring at her from the door way

“Spike, when did you get here?”

“Few minutes ago”

He tightened his fist when he saw the slimy prat take Buffy by the hand

“Ex Boyfriend right? Well I think you should leave the lady alone don’t you?”

He dragged Buffy past Spike so fast that she barely had time to mouth sorry to him but un known to her he never saw it as he was too bust punching a hole in the wall.

“Fuck”.

Spike watched from the door scowling as Parker took every chance he could to touch Buffy or whisper in her ear, to him it looked as though she was welcoming the attention and it annoyed him. He didn’t feel Giles come up behind him until the hand touched his shoulder

“It will get easier son, I know it hurts now but you’ll be going back to school soon and find someone else”

Spike glared at him at walked away heading straight for Buffy

“Buffy can I have a word?”

He grabbed her arm and started to pull her away when Parker stopped him,

“Listen Spike the lady is enjoying herself with me so I think you should toddle along like a good boy and leave us alone”

Spike clenched his jaw and tightened his fist before addressing the idiot in front of him,

“Listen you twit, in case it had slipped your notice Buffy is quite capable if speaking for herself and quite frankly your beginning to really piss me off so if you value your pretty boy looks you’ll get the fuck out of my face and your greasy hands off my girl”

He glared menacingly enjoying the fact that Parker looked like he was going to wet his pants before grabbing Buffy and pulling her toward the stairs.

As soon as they were in the bedroom Buffy found herself pinned against her door

“What the fuck was that all about Buffy? Letting that wanker paw over you all night”

He stared her deep in the eyes and watched as the disbelief crept over her features,

“Let him? God Spike I couldn’t tell him to get the fuck off me and make a scene because he’s the son of my moms colleague, besides he thought I was single”

“Oh so that gave him the right to molest you then yeah, and so what if he works with your mom it’s not like she gives a damn about your life”

She tried to push past him but he grabbed her wrist and pushed her back to the door

“Your mine Buffy no one else’s and don’t forget that”

He smashed his mouth to hers and she whimpered at the force of his lips, picking up the tempo he pushed the hem of her dress up and dipped his hands inside her panties feeling the moisture that had gathered there

“Always so wet for me kitten, I think you like me being possessive”

He traced her labia with his fingers before plunging them inside her making her cry out his name.

He quickly undid his pants and his erect cock sprang out in all it’s glory, she jumped up and quickly impaled herself on his member groaning as he immediately started to thrust in and out of her wetness.

“No one will ever take you away from me baby, your always mine”

He pushed into her with force and moaned as she contracted her inner muscles around him,

“Faster Spike, go harder”

He met her request and pistoned his hips hitting the right spot deep inside her forcing her orgasm on her without warning, she screamed his name he pulled nearly completely out of her and pushed back in causing another wave of pleasure as he lost his control and came hard.

He let her down and held onto her as she tried to catch her breath, she pulled away and began to fix her dress as she watched Spike wipe himself down and pull up his pants.

“Sweetheart are you ok?”

He looked at her watching him intently and stroked the side of her face with his hand waking her from her daydream,

“Yeah I’m ok, Spike you know I love you right and I didn’t want him touching me but I didn’t want to ruin my moms birthday party by kicking up a fuss but I couldn’t tell you because we’re not supposed to be on speaking terms and I just didn’t know what to do”

The tears fell down her cheeks and Spike pulled her to his chest

“I’m so sorry baby, I love you please don’t cry. I know that you didn’t want him touching you Buffy I just get jealous sometimes”

He relaxed as her sobs ceased and she hugged him tightly.

“Jeez Spike look what you made me do to my make up, I’m so gonna have to fix this, you go downstairs and make sure no one is looking for us and I’ll be down in a sec”

She kissed his cheek and ordered him out closing the door.

“Spike is everything ok?”

Joyce rushed over to him when she saw him walking down the stairs,

“Where’s Buffy?”

“She’s coming now Joyce, we were just having ourselves a bit of a talk is all”

He forced a smile and placed his hand on her shoulder,

“We’ve decided to try and be friends at least for tonight so we don’t ruin your party by causing an atmosphere”

As he completed the sentence Buffy came down and looked at him quizzically,

“Buffy I was just explaining to your mum that we were going to put our differences aside for tonight so we don’t ruin her party”

With that said he left the two summers women standing alone

“Honey are you sure your ok with this? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable”

“Mom im fine, its hard not being with him but we’ll do it for you”

She kissed her cheek and decided to find Willow and Xander.

----------------------------------

The next morning Buffy woke with a headache from drinking too much wine, she was grateful that Parker had kept his distance for the rest of the night and even more pleased that her and Spike had successfully got away with the hot sex against her door without anyone hearing.

She picked up her cell phone and pressed the speed dial getting impatient when it kept ringing, just as she was about to hang up she heard a familiar voice.

“Lo”

“Morning baby”

“Hey cutie, what time is it and what are you wearing?”

He chuckled when he pictured the look on her face

“Spike you sound like I woke you up an yet you still ask a question like that your unbelievable!”

She giggled to herself when she heard him moan,

“Spike what are you doing?”

“I’m having a wank to your pretty little voice kitten”

He moaned again when he heard her breathing speed up

“Oh baby wants to play does she?”

He raised his eyebrow and smirked as he heard a whimper,

“Does it get you hot knowing I touch myself when I think of you Buffy, knowing that the sound of your voice makes me as hard as nails”

He moved his hand over his length faster until he heard her swear

“Shit it’s my mom, speak to you later love you”

“Buffy you cant just…” he heard the phone click off and threw his head back down before looking at his deflated cock

“Fuck!”

Dragging himself out of the bed he decided to take a shower and meet Buffy after dance, he was certain she had an extra rehearsal for her audition. As he walked out of the room his dad stood there by the stairs,

“Ah son I was just coming to check on you after last night, I know you said you were ok but I know it must have been hard and I want you to know I’m here for you”

He awkwardly patted Spike on the shoulder unaware that his son was scowling at him and walked away.

Stepping into the shower he cursed his dad and Joyce for trying to ruin their lives, he was old enough to make his own decisions and if he wanted to go back to school he would, well if they took him back that was and Buffy had absolutely nothing to do with his decision. Letting the hot water fall onto his face he calmed himself down ready to meet his girl.


---------------------------------------------------------

“Buffy your doing great I have every faith in you to pass this audition”

Jenny smiled and watched as the young girl in front of her perfected every single movement with ease, she had continued to let Buffy use the studio to rehearse and she had asked Jenny to watch and see what she thought, the teacher was amazed and would tell the girl just that.

“Thanks Jenny, I think I need to practice the turn through the middle a little more but I’m pleased with everything I have so far”

She grabbed her towel and headed for the showers,

“I’ll see you later ok”

She ran off not seeing Spike enter the studio.

“Hey luv, is Buffy still here?”

He greeted Jenny with a smile and laughed when she jumped slightly.

“Geez Spike you scared the crap outta me, yeah she’s just headed for the showers but I have to go now so will you ask her to lock up and I’ll meet her here tomorrow morning same time”

Picking up her bag she waved at him and walked out.

Following her over Spike locked the front door with a smirk and headed for the direction of running water.

He stopped in his tracks as he saw a very naked Buffy swaying under the water and singing,

“Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be”

He hardened instantly as her hands moved slowly over her body as she washed herself, she paused slightly as she reached her hardened nipples and pulled slightly letting out a moan,

“Hope your thinking of me pet”

She jumped when she heard his voice and slipped as she stepped back landing on her ass, Spike ran over to her laughing as she pouted

“I’m sorry baby didn’t mean to scare you”

“Stop laughing Spike it’s not funny”

She tried to look mad at him but fell into hysterics as she realised how funny it must have looked

“And for your information buster I only ever think of you but I might change that now because you laughed at me”

He put his hand over his heart in mock hurt and smiled at her

“What can I say baby, I’ve always been bad”

He leaned in and kissed her softly before helping her up.

“Well I guess my idea for shower sex is out of the window so whats say we grab a cup of coffee and I take you to the bronze later on to dance away your worries about the audition"

He kissed the tip of her nose and then smacked her ass playfully

“Now go get dressed”.





//Song by Faith Hill - Breathe//
Chapter 15 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
disclaimer: i own nothing except the story idea! Joss and ME own the characters and everythinng else

thanks for all the reviews guys it makes it easeir to post the chapters!

Song: Breathe by Faith Hill
A few hours later the blonde couple entered the bronze hoping that no one they knew would see them, they knew it was stupid taking the risk but they hadn’t been out together in what seemed like forever. Buffy headed straight for the dance floor as Spike had expected and he went the bar to get the drinks, he smiled as he remembered the first time he met her on the dance floor.

He looked over and she had the same look of happiness on her face as she moved to the beat of the music surrounding them, he suddenly had an idea and made his way with their drinks to the DJ and then went in search of Buffy.

Walking towards her he smiled as she caught sight of him and moved more provocatively grinding her hips and sweeping her hands over her body, he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her hard aware of the jealous stares he as receiving from the men who thought they had a chance with his goddess. As the fast beats of the song stopped and were replaced by a softer song he pulled her up against him and held her tightly

“This is for you kitten”

#I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away

All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart #

The couple moved slowly together and Buffy played with the blonde curls at the nape of his neck smiling up at him, he moved his hands to gently caress the curve in her back and stared deeply in the green depths of her eyes


#'Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

In a way I know my heart is waking up
As all the walls come tumbling down
I'm closer than I've ever felt before
And I know
And you know
There's no need for words right now

'Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way #

As the song ended Spike kissed Buffy softly tracing the outline of her mouth with his tongue, he felt her grab his ass and pull him against her as she ground her hips against his hard length through his jeans, he was about to tell her to stop when she pulled his ear down to his mouth.

“Remember you said I wasn’t ready to be fucked six ways from Sunday in an alleyway? Well I’m ready now baby”

Before he had time to react he found himself being led through the crowds and out of the back door.


He moved his hands to the underside of her breasts stroking her hard nipple with his thumb which made her gasp in pleasure, thrusting into her faster he was vaguely aware of the sound of her bare back scraping along the wall.

“Uh faster, oh god yes!” .

She tightened the grip of her legs around his waist as she felt him slam back into her heat, the pain from the wall welcomed as she pushed against it to give her extra leverage, she felt his hard length penetrate her again and again and knew she was close,

“Oh god….uh I’m gonna cum baby…..yes ah ugnh”

She started climbing higher when she heard a gasp.

“Xander!”

He stopped his movements and turned to see Buffy and Spike staring at them.

“Please let this not be happening”

He closed his eyes and began to breathe slowly, only being pulled out of his thoughts by Anya’s voice.

“Xander they ruined my orgasm, tell them to go away”

Spike chuckled softly until Buffy glared at him,

“Spike this is not funny, I just saw one of my best friends having sex, and Xander will you please cover yourself up”

Xander again shook his head as he realised he was still connected to his girlfriend, he quickly pulled out and motioned for Anya to straighten herself up,

“Xander Harris I’m not happy about this”

She sighed heavily as she fixed her skirt and turned to Buffy and Spike

“You can turn back around now, we’re decent although if you were polite you could have went back inside until I had finished my climax”

Xander looked at her pleadingly

“Ahn please don’t say things like that to my friends”

He mentally kicked himself as she glared at him but decided to make it up to her after he had recovered from his embarrassment.

“Buffy I’m sorry about this, we just..”

“Think not of it mate, we were comin out here to do the same thing”

Spike chuckled again until he looked at the less than pleased look on Buffy’s face,

“I cant believe you just said that”

She crossed her arms and looked at Xander

“We’re sorry for interrupting Xand it was just a bit of a shock”

She smiled weakly and looked at Anya

“So, your Anya right?? Nice to err meet you”

“You too Bunny”

She said distractedly as she ran her hand along Xanders arm,

“Sweetie we could always go back to your basement and play cowgirl”

Xander spluttered and blushed.

“What?”

“You know sweetie the one where I sit on top and ride mmph”

He threw his hand over her mouth cutting her off and looked at the blonde couple sheepishly

“I’m sorry guys she’s just very open about sex, we’ll catch up real soon ok but I really have to get her home, ow”

He pulled back his hand as he felt her teeth enter his flesh,

“If you think we’re playing now Xander Harris you can think again”

She stormed off leaving a very flustered brunette chasing after her.

“Well that was interesting”

Spike laughed, when he received no reply from Buffy he looked at her standing in the same pissed off position,

“Luv?”

“I cant believe you told them we were coming out here to have sex”

“Oh Buffy come on you saw how embarrassed he was, I was trying to help him out a little”

He sauntered up to her and let his hand travel don her arm to settle on her waist, as he moved in to kiss her she pushed him off.

“Oh no buddy, your not getting that now, you can take me home and I’ll see you tomorrow after my dance rehearsal”

As they sat in the car Spike turned to her

“Luv about tomorrow, I have to do something so and I wont be back till late the day after”

“What? Where are you going?”

“I have something I need to do pet, I cant tell you what it is right now but I’ll tell you as soon as I know what’s going on myself, ok?”

He kissed her forehead and looked at her expectantly, she gave a weak ok and stared out of the window, Spike sighed heavily and started the car promising to make it up to her.
Chapter 16 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks to: DaniD,Bozakka,SarahandJamesFanatic,PhotographyNut,seraiza,BuffyandSpikeForever,Nicki and Klai for your reviews for this story please keep them coming!

Disclaimer: i own nothing except the story, everything else is Joss and ME
“Buffy is something wrong, you haven’t been yourself today?”

“I’m sorry Jenny I know I’m not good today, I’m just feeling a bit off but don’t worry its probably just nerves because of Saturday”

She smiled weakly hoping her answer satisfied, she watched the contemplation across her choreographers face and let out a sigh of relief as she seemed to accept the explanation.

“Ok Buffy, you need to get past the nerves, I know how hard that is but you cant have anything affecting your performance this weekend, now show me the routine again and don’t forget to smile”

Pressing play on the CD player she watched as the blonde danced in front of her. She seemed to have gotten the turns right and her ballet movements were now up to scratch, one of her hand movements were a second to slow and she made a mental note to talk to her about it but as far as Jenny could see, Buffy was ready to audition.

Wiping her forehead with a damp towel Buffy made her way over to Jenny,

“So what do you think?”

“Very good Buffy, one of your arm movements was a second to slow but that’s easily fixed”

She smiled as she handed Buffy a bottle of water,

“Now go and get showered because I noticed a certain black car waiting outside”

“What??? He said he wouldn’t be back until tomorrow night!”

She ran to the window and without a doubt there was Spikes car, she squealed excitedly running to the showers.

Spike had watched her come to the window and was glad to see a smile on her face when she saw him, he had broken nearly every speed limit to get back the same day he went, the interview hadn’t taken as long as he had expected which had helped his cause so he had decided to make the three hour drive back.

He was broken from his thoughts as he was attacked by a grinning blonde girl, laughing he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair inhaling her scent,

“Mmmm missed you pet”

He placed light butterfly kisses down her neck and she moaned as she tangled her fingers in his hair,

“You only saw me last night”

“Yeah but you were angry with me so not speaking to you all day made it seem longer”

He pulled back and made her look at him before placing a kiss on the tip of her nose,

“Now get your cute little arse in the car because I’ve got a surprise to make it up to you”

Following his comment with a playful slap to her butt, he laughed and made his way around to the drivers side watching as she giggled.

As they pulled up inside Weatherly park Spike pulled out a blindfold from the glove compartment,

“Right now lets get this on you kitten”

She nodded in agreement which surprised him as he had expected her to make a fuss and he kissed her softly as he tied the piece of cloth over her eyes.

“Wait here a sec luv”

He got out of the car and went to the boot pulling out a picnic basket and blanket, he made his way over to their tree as he now called it and set everything up.

Pulling out candles from the basket he lit them and placed covers over them to stop them blowing out if the wind picked up, he didn’t think it would as it was a warm night but he wanted everything to be perfect. Getting up he walked back to the car and opened the passenger door,

“Are you ready sweetheart?”

She nodded and held out her hand as he led her over to the tree.

As he moved his hands to the back of the blindfold where it was joined he kissed her gently,

“Hope you like it luv”

He untied it and watched as she tried to get her focus back.

“Oh my god, Spike it’s beautiful”

She looked at the blanket set out with candles, the dim light dancing over the champagne glasses making them sparkle, she looked over at the chocolate dipped strawberries and giggled as she caught sight of sparkling apple juice. Spike looked at her with a huge grin

“Well I cant let my precious baby get herself tipsy when she’s underage now can I”

He hardened instantly when he saw the pout he loved so much and willed his erection down for the time being.

“I promise kitten one of these days I will get you so drunk from champagne you’ll let me do anything with that little body if yours, but for now I don’t want to get my ass hauled to jail for supplying a minor with alcohol when I would much rather spend my time corrupting your gorgeous little body”

He pulled her up tightly against him and kissed her hard taking her breath away,

“Now if you’d like to take a seat luv and I can start part one of seducing Buffy Summers”

Lifting his arm he gestured for Buffy to sit down on the blanket he had laid out and quickly followed her giving her a soft kiss on the forehead before starting to pour them both a drink. He sat back against the tree and opened his legs moving her so she was sitting in between them resting her back on him.

Opening the strawberries he moved one up to her lips and groaned as she swirled her tongue around the tip licking off the chocolate before biting into it, he tilted her chin up to look at him and licked the juice trailing down from her lip and then captured her in a passionate kiss. He pulled back and swiped his tongue over her bottom lip causing her to moan slightly and writhe against him.

He plundered her mouth with his tongue again and ran one of his hands up her stomach unbuttoning her shirt as he went along, reaching inside he brushed his thumb against her hardened nipples, smiling to himself that she hadn’t been wearing a bra. He let his hand linger there for a few seconds longer then moved it back down towards the waist band of her jeans.

Buffy gasped as she felt two of Spikes fingers enter her dripping centre and pushed forward slightly trying to gain more friction, he kissed her neck as he added his thumb to her torture rubbing little circles around her throbbing clit as he pushed his fingers into her, she cried out as she reached the edge still thrusting against the two digits moving within her.

When she had calmed down she turned her head to look at him and watched a he brought his fingers to his lips and slide them into his mouth grinning,

“Spike!”

“What luv, you taste amazing”

He grinned again as he watched her blush and kissed the top of her nose,

“We’ll be doing a lot worse than that tonight kitten”

She smiled back at him and he pulled her back into his arms, she noticed he was hard but didn’t say anything as it was obvious he wanted to make all the moves tonight.

They sat in silence for a while enjoying the feeling of being together, Spike had willed his erection down wanting the most part of the night to be about Buffy, he had wanted to wait awhile before doing anything at all but when she kissed him like that it was hard to restrain himself. He watched her face glowing in the candle light and couldn’t help smiling to himself, he knew how lucky he was but he also knew he would have to let her leave when she got her place in dance school, shaking the thought away he squeezed her tight against him.

“You ok princess?”

“Mmmm more than ok, im perfect”

She turned up to look at him before moving away and lying down in front of him,

“Actually id be even more perfect if you’d come and lie with me”

She patted the space next to her and he didn’t waste any time in moving towards it. As soon as he lay down he found himself with a horny little blonde straddling his waist.

“Buffy, this is meant to be about you luv, what are you doing?”

She unbuttoned his shirt kissing every bit of flesh that she exposed and smiled down at him,

“This is about me, I want you, I’ve sat there and waited for you to make your move and quite frankly I got bored”

She smirked at him as she unbuttoned his jeans letting his cock spring free, bending her head she licked him from base to tip and took him fully in her mouth as his hips surged forward.

“Christ Buffy…….. Fuck luv… ahh yes just a little bit harder…….fuck just like that”

He lifted his head off the ground and felt his cock jump more as he watched her head bobbing up and down taking his hard shaft between her lips, she sucked hard as she reached the head and before he knew what was happening he was exploding into her mouth.

She looked up at him with a sense of pride as she watched him breathing erratically, it was only when he had gotten himself together that she felt doubt wash over her,

“Was that ok, I mean you didn’t mind me doing….”

She was cut off as he pulled her towards him, giving her the most knee weakening kiss he had ever given her.

“Jesus Buffy that was the best blow job I have ever had”

Before she had chance to reply he flipped her onto her back and spread her legs open with his knee, pulling down her jeans he was even more surprised to find that she wasn’t wearing any panties either, entering her in one quick movement he started to thrust into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her ass slightly in the air giving him a deeper penetration and they both cried out together lost in the sensations that were coursing through their bodies, completely forgetting they were outside all they could hear was the sounds of pleasure emanating from the other and their flesh coming together as Spike moved inside her.

Spike pulled them both up into a sitting position without breaking the connection and pulled Buffy on top so that she was riding him, he wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her flush up against his chest rocking them slowly, she started to pant heavily as he angled his hips so that he hit her clit with every gentle thrust and after five minutes he felt the tell tale signs of her orgasm as her internal muscles started to grip him like a vice, he pulled nearly all the way out of her and thrusted back in hard cumming inside her as he heard her screams of completion. They both stayed in their position gently rocking together as their breathing slowed, they looked into one another’s eyes as their lips met in a lazy dance,

“I love you Buffy”

“I love you too”.

They lay there wrapped up in one another before Spike plucked up the courage to speak to her,

“Buffy, I think you should know where I was today?”

He shifted uncomfortably as she sat up and stared at him.

“The thing is pet, I know you and Da have been expecting me to go back to school and I have been telling you it was going to happen but what I never told you both was I actually left”

She gasped and went to talk but he silenced her placing his finger against her lips.

“There was a lot of things I didn’t want to deal with and so I packed up and came here, I never expected to meet you Buffy and truth be told I wasn’t looking, then when I did meet you I didn’t want to go back, seeing you over the last few weeks getting more excited about dance school made me realise im going to lose you soon and so I went to LA to see if I could carry on studying there”

He let out a sigh of relief when he had finished and watched her staring at him,

“Buffy?”

She let a single tear trail down her face as she raised a hand to his outlining his jaw,

“Spike, you won't lose me, I may be going to school but it wont make me stop loving you and I am so glad you have decided to keep up with your studies, and in light of this I think we should come clean to my mom and Giles”

He leaned forward capturing her lips with his lightly and pulled her into his arms

“Come on the luv, lets go break the news”

Standing underneath stars in Buffy’s front garden she breathed deeply and tightened her grip on Spikes arm, he traced soothing circles on the bottom of her back as he hugged her and told her it would be fine. Making their way hand in hand through the front door they froze at the sight they were greeted with in the living room.

“Mom?”

“Da?”

The older couple broke apart and had the decency to look embarrassed as Joyce fastened the buttons on her blouse and Giles re-adjusted his clothing,

“Buffy, Spike? I ….. Um what are you doing here?”

“What are we doing here, I think we should be asking you that”

Buffy folded her arms and gestured to the couch where the white lace of her moms bra was laying on the cushion, grabbing the object from the couch she turned back to her daughter,

“I apologise that you had to find out about this the way you did but I am an adult Buffy and what I do in my own house is my business”

She pushed past the blonde couple in to the kitchen and started to boil water,

“Now if everyone would like to sit down we will discuss this situation like adults and the why in the hell you two are holding hands”
chapter 17 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks to DaniD and BlondieBear for the reviews

Disclaimer:Joss and ME own everything but the storty idea
Buffy and Spike looked down at her comment and let each other go as they realised they were still clinging to one another, making their way over the couch they looked at each other in silent question and then decided to sit together.
They both looked up as Joyce entered the room with a tray full of tea and set it on the table,

“Now where do we start, with me and Rupert or you and Spike?”

“The thing is mom, Spike and I never really broke up. I overheard you and Giles discussing splitting us up at dinner that night so we decided to let you think we had split, I know it probably wasn’t the most mature or the right thing to do but it was the only way we could see”

“Buffy?”

“No mom, let me finish, I know it wasn’t the right thing to do but it doesn’t matter any more, I have the audition tomorrow and…..”

“And I go back to school next week”

Spike grabbed hold of her hand and tried to miss the look of horror on Buffy’s face.

“NEXT WEEK???”

Spike silently cursed himself as she got up from the couch and ran through the front door, he took off after her ignoring the questions from both their parents. After travelling through the streets of sunnydale he eventually found her sitting by their tree in Weatherly park.

“Luv?”

He sat down next to her being careful about startling her too much. He noticed her wipe away tears as she turned away from him.

“Why didn’t you tell me it was so soon?”

She wrapped her arms around herself and rested her chin on his shoulder taking comfort in his nearness. He instinctively put his arm around her and pulled her to his side kissing her head.

“I’m sorry sweetheart but I didn’t want to upset you, I know im a pillock but we were having a perfect evening and I didn’t want to ruin it for you”

He gripped her tighter and rocked her slowly until her crying ceased.

“I’m really sorry Buffy, I didn’t mean to hurt you”

He inhaled the scent from her hair and relaxed slightly as he felt her stroke his hand.

“I know you didn’t baby, I was just a bit shocked, I didn’t mean to run off like that, was mom mad?”

He chuckled deep in his chest and it made Buffy smile, before she had chance to ask what was funny he pulled her toward him and kissed her hard,

“I have no clue luv, they are probably shagging as we speak while they have the house to themselves again”

He laughed again as she screwed up her nose,

“Eww, gross Spike”.


“I don’t want to go back in”

Buffy looked at her front door and pouted, spike squeezed her hand gently and chuckled,

“Come on luv, they have some questions I’m guessing and we need to talk about us after we’re done with the firing squad”

“What are we going to do Spike, when you leave I mean?”

She looked at the floor knowing if she looked at him the tears would start again and held her breath waiting for his answer.

“I don’t know exactly kitten but we will work it out, im not going to lose you”

He lifted her chin up so she met his eyes and smiled at her

“I promise”

Buffy breathed a sigh of relief knowing that was the best answer he could give her at the time and returned his smile fighting back the tears

“Ok, lets go”

Opening the door she was immediately greeted by Joyce,

“Buffy are you ok?”

“I’m fine mom, I was just a little shocked and overwhelmed by everything”

She sat back on the couch and gestured for Spike to follow before looking up at the two adults in the room

“So shoot”

“Shoot what Buffy?”

“Look mom I know you two must be livid with us and want to give us the third degree so we’re all ears”

She shifted closer to Spike needing to feel his touch and entwined their fingers together while they waited for the tirade to come.

“Buffy, Rupert and I talked about this when you both left earlier and we would like to take this time to apologise to the both of you for the way we handled things, we were both so worried you would hold each other back that we didn’t really consider your feelings in any of this and we were wrong”

The blondes looked up with complete shock written over their faces and Buffy made a move to speak,

“Buffy im not finished, your right what you and Spike did was wrong and maybe you could have handled things better but as I said so could we and lets face it we are supposed to be the adults here so I want us all to start over with you both safe in the knowledge that we approve of your relationship”

She smiled as she watched her daughters face light up before finding herself with arms full of Buffy as she hugged her.

“Thank you so much mom, you don’t know what this means to us and I promise I will ace this audition tomorrow”

After discussing future plans with each other until early hours in the morning the two Giles men decided it would be best to stay over after receiving the offer from Joyce, it was agreed Buffy and Spike could share a room but Joyce also made it clear it wouldn’t be a regular occurrence.

“Good night sweetie, night Spike”

“Night mom, Giles”

“Night Joyce, Da”

As soon as they heard the bedroom door shutting upstairs, Buffy and Spike started to laugh,

“Oh my god, my mom and your dad, that’s just weird, if they get married we’ll be brother and sister”

She pushed him away half heartedly as he wrapped his arm around her and placed kisses to the side of her neck,

“Talk about keeping it in the family luv”

He chuckled as she hit his arm and then resumed his task nipping and sucking at her neck until a purple mark started to appear.

“Stop it Spike, you best not have marked me my mom will freak”

“its her punishment for scarring us for the rest of our lives”

He laughed again as she covered her face with her hands and shook her head,

“God stop, I don’t wanna think about that ever again”

She felt his hand on her thigh and smirked behind her hand before stopping him,

“we need to talk”

“Well that killed the moment luv”

He laughed lightly and moved his hand

“so where do we start?”

“How about where you are going to school?”.


Spike looked at here silently and brushed a stray piece of hair from out of her face, sighing audibly he leant back in the chair and swept his hands over his face,

“I went to see someone in LA as you know luv, I couldn’t go back to school in England as I went kind of AWOL”

“What are you talking about Spike?”

“Absent without leave pet, long story short Drucilla fucked me over which is the reason I left which means I cant just waltz back into school. I went to see someone in UCLA and had an interview, explained my situation and promised wholly that I would work my ass off if they give me a chance so LA is the place”

“Oh, when you said you had been to LA I thought it was still to go back to England but that was just were you were meeting”

She looked at the floor as all kinds of thoughts ran through her head, she was mainly relieved as he wasn’t going to be as far away as England but she didn’t know where she would end up going to School if she passed her audition.

“Buffy?”

“Sorry, I was just thinking you know my head, always busy busy busy”

She looked at him and cupped his face with her hand,

“I’m glad your not going back to England, is that selfish?”

She smiled half heartedly as he covered her hand with his own.

“I couldn’t have gone all that way leaving you here sweetheart, you should know that by now, we will make it work Buffy, I have only got to get through this year and then I’ve graduated leaving me free to go wherever you are, we can manage for a year cant we?”

He squeezed her hand gently all the while thinking she was going to reject him and tell him not to be so stupid, how could he expect her to wait for him for a whole year.

“Of course we can baby, it will just be hard not being able to see you or have you hold me when I need you”

She had barely got the last sentence out when she found herself in his arms.

He couldn’t help himself, he knew she wasn’t Dru but his insecurities came into play every now and again, holding her against his chest he promised himself he would make it work, he knew he couldn’t lose her and he was almost sure they could survive a year.

He breathed in her scent before placing a kiss on her forehead and pulling back,

“Buffy you have an important day tomorrow, I think we should call it a night”

He waited for a response and when he didn’t receive one he tried to peek at her face, it didn’t take long before he heard a gentle snore and he chuckled to himself,

“Come on luv, lets get you to bed”

He picked her up wrapping her arms around his neck and headed up the stairs to her bedroom, lying her down he quickly removed her clothing and stared at her in awe as she curled in a ball and instinctively shot her hand out in search of him, stirring slightly when she noticed he wasn’t there she whispered his name.

He took off his t shirt deciding it would be better to not sleep naked incase her mum came in in the morning and crawled into bed spooning himself against her and kissing her hair,

“I’m right here Buffy”

She snuggled closer to him taking hold of the hand that was wrapped around her waist smiling in her sleep

“I love you”

Spike thought his heart would combust as he held her close, he would never had imagined coming to the small town of Sunnydale he would meet the woman he was destined to live the rest of his life with, he briefly pictured the house with the white picket fence and the three kids before sleep overtook him and he fell asleep with a grin on his face.

The light from the sun shining through the window woke up Spike the next morning, he quickly turned to check the time on the clock to make sure Buffy hadn’t overslept only to see that it was only seven, grumbling loudly he turned on his side only to be greeted by a smiling Buffy,

“Morning kitten, sleep well?”

“Mm hmm, I think it was because I had you to be all snuggly with, it makes for a very happy morning Buffy which is something that doesn’t occur that often”

She stretched languidly causing her bra to expose the underside of her breast and Spike gulped, he had been trying to will his morning wood down, knowing it wouldn’t be a good idea to indulge in any sexual activity under the same roof as their parents but his resolve was rapidly diminishing.

“Pet would you mind putting some clothes on”

His voice was pleading and Buffy laughed, moving closer to him she put her hand underneath the blanket and scratched her nails along his jean clad erection causing him to hiss.

“What’s wrong baby, doesn’t little spikey wanna come out and play”

She continued her ministrations all the while smirking as in between hisses he was mumbling about bloody little vixens and weak males.
As soon as she made contact with his zipper Spikes hands flew down to stop her.

“Buffy as much as I want nothing more but to rip off your pretty little underwear and fuck you senseless I don’t think it’s a good idea with our parents being in the next room”

“Spike my mum never wakes up this early and I need you”

Just as she saw the defeat in his face she was startled by a knock on the door,

“Buffy, William there is coffee on downstairs if you cant get back to sleep”

Buffy looked horrified as she heard Giles’ voice.

“I forgot to tell you kitten, my da is an early riser and he has impeccable hearing”

He chuckled as the blush crept up her face and give butt a playful slap,

“Right you go get showered and I’ll go and talk to da, you have a big day ahead of you so I’ll make you some breakfast”

He leaned over and kissed the tip of her nose before jumping out the bed and putting his t shirt back on,

“See you in a little while luv”.
chapter 18 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
sorry for all those dancers out there who scream abuse at my audition scene, i tried!!!

thanks for the reviews guys they keep me writing

Disclaimer: everything is Gods, oh i mean Joss'

song is : Cry Little Sister form The Lost Boys OST
As she scanned the waiting area Buffy took a deep breath trying to contain her nervousness, she tried to go through her routine in her head but seeing the other dancers stretching and giving themselves ‘pep talks’ just made her more anxious and so she decided to focus on the room. It was almost as big as her mothers whole art gallery decorated with art probably more expensive, she briefly wondered why they would need such décor in a waiting area but she remembered her mom always saying how some art was relaxing and assumed that played a major part.

“Buffy Summers”

She nearly collapsed when she heard the assistant calling her name,

“Ok Buffy, get a grip”

She mentally chided herself as she took another deep breath and followed the brunette girl who after reading her name tag learned her name was Lydia.

“Nervous?”

The young woman asked as they entered through double doors.

“Petrified”

Buffy replied with a nervous laugh, Lydia smiled back and opened another door gesturing for Buffy to go through.

“Don’t worry the big cheese around here isn’t as bad as you’d expect, just remember to smile during your audition and try not to fall flat on your face”

She laughed as the look of horror swept over the young blondes face.

“Oh I’m sorry it was a joke, you’ll be fine”

Still giggling to herself she held open the last door which led to the auditorium and told Buffy to make her way on to the stage to prepare.

Staring down from the stage Buffy willed her shakiness to disappear, she was relieved she couldn’t actually see who she was auditioning for, Spike had gave her the great idea of pretending she was just dancing for him and not being able to see anyone else made it easier to put into practice.

“Right Buffy, your music will start in just a minute and I have to add that it’s a very interesting song that you’ve chosen”

She nodded her head in thanks and listened for the beginning of her song.


A last fire will rise behind those eyes
Black house will rock, blind boys don't lie
Immortal fear, that voice so clear
Through broken walls, that scream I hear


She moved her hips slowly in time to the beat raising one hand above her head whilst moving the other one outwards in the third ballet position, dropping them both and lifting one leg she pirouetted across the stage. Her heart was beating ten times faster than usual with adrenalin pumping through her body and she smiled brightly as she perfected another turn.


Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill


She leaped gracefully and perfected her landing and still managed to remember the next move which delighted her, tracing her hips and side of her breasts with her hands she continued to dance, briefly threading her hands through her hair she contracted her rib cage out bringing her knee to meet her elbow before kicking her leg out in front of her and landing in the splits on the floor.

Blue masquerade, strangers look on
When will they learn this loneliness?
Temptation heat beats like a drum
Deep in your veins, I will not lie


Little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

My Shangri-Las
I can't forget
Why you were mine
I need you now

Spinning across the stage with ease she was amazed that she hadn’t messed up once, she realised at that moment that she had to dance, no matter what happened today she would keep going and eventually be as good as they needed if not better and she would keep trying.

Cry, little sister - Thou shall not fall
Come to your brother - Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou shall not fear
Love is with your brother - Thou shall not kill

Sliding across the smooth surface letting her legs lead she gradually came to lie down with one hand over her face and the other stretched out in front of her making a perfect line with the rest of her body.

Calming herself for a minute before standing she let herself relax, as she faced outwards towards where the ‘panel’ were the lights blinded her momentarily before they were switched off and the house lights came up revealing Lydia and two men at either side.

“Well Buffy that was impressive, you didn’t fall on your face once”

Noticing the confusion on her face she smiled

“I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself, I’m Lydia the ‘big cheese’ around these parts”

She used her fingers to air quote the comment before standing and making her way to the stage to greet the out of breath teen.

“I like to do the meet and greet to get a feel for the attitudes of the people auditioning for my schools, you passed the initial test, your not some stuck up little teen who lives off mummy and daddy’s money whilst believing you should get in to the school because you simply want to”

She smiled warmly and extended her hand to help Buffy off the stage.

“Well I guess you’d like to know if you passed the main test huh?”





Looking at the clock for at least the hundredth time Spike sighed dramatically, he had been nervous from the minute she had left for her audition and it hadn’t eased off while she had been gone.

“Spike sit down, your making me more nervous”

Joyce scolded him and smiled to herself as he sat down next to the clock, she had watched him pace the floor all morning and whilst she found it sweet at first it was beginning to wear thin.

“Sorry Joyce I just want this so badly for her”

He looked at the clock again and then to the window when he heard a car engine. He had argued that he wanted to take her but she wouldn’t let him, saying that if she didn’t get through she might need time on her own and insisted in taking a cab. He stood up and headed to the door when Joyce took hold of his arm.

“Let her get through the door sweetie”

He smiled at her and stopped where he was burning holes through the front door, ‘how long does it take to get up a driveway anyway’. he argued with himself until he heard the door open.

“Buffy?”

He didn’t say anything else before he found his arms full with a very teary blonde clinging on to him and mumbling in to his chest. He pulled her away and looked at her,

“What did you say kitten?”

Her face lit up and the grin became wider

“I got in”.

He picked her up and swung her around the room as she kept shouting those three words, he finally put her down when he heard Joyce clear her throat.

“Sorry Joyce I got a bit carried away”

“I had noticed, now am I allowed to congratulate my baby?”

She smiled and held her arms out to Buffy who immediately embraced her.



An hour and a half later they met up with Giles to give him the good news and he offered to take them all to dinner as a celebration, Buffy accepted gratefully only to met with a miserable Spike who wanted to have a private celebration.

“Spike we have all night, it was really nice of your dad to offer”

She laughed as he pouted and she pulled him towards her wrapping her arms around him,

“I promise I’ll make it up to you later, I may even have a little surprise in store”

She watched the curiosity light his face and he arched an eyebrow at her,

“What kind of surprise?”

Pulling him down for a quick kiss she winked and grabbed his ass,

“Not telling but lets just say I may have done a bit of shopping after the audition today”

Before he could question her further their parents walked out of the house and informed them they were ready to go.

“Mom can I have a word? Spike you and Giles go ahead we’ll catch up”

He looked at her confusedly and dragged his father ahead of them

“Come on Rupes, looks like there’s a bit of girl talk to be done”

Spike tried desperately to hear what was being said but could only make out a few pleases here and there before watching Buffy hug her mother and say thank you. She made her way to him smiling and refused once again to tell him what she had planned which resulted in him pouting again.

“Spike I find that very cute, you all pouty”

she grabbed his cheeks giving them a squeeze and put on a baby voice

“Look at that lip, gonna get it”

He pulled away trying not to smile as he headed up the stairs of the restaurant leaving three very amused people behind him.

After they had been seated and had ordered their food everyone began firing questions about the audition,

“Where will you go to school Buffy?”

Giles sipped his wine and Buffy found herself the centre of attention.

“Oh errm, I don’t actually know yet, I go in three weeks but we don’t actually get told just yet”

She fiddled with her wine glass and tried to avoid the three pairs of eyes staring at her.

“How can they not tell you where your going luv?”

“Well they need to sort out all the accommodation, and finish the auditions and room everyone together so its just not arranged yet, they will let me know soon enough, but hey speaking of schools have you sorted out all your arrangements yet?”

Spike eyed her suspiciously but decided to let it go figuring she would tell him when she was ready,

“Yes pet everything is sorted, I’m being roomed with some guy called Devon and I have to be at the dorms at 10 am next Saturday morning”

He couldn’t miss the audible sigh that came from Buffy next to him.

“I know its soon luv but we’ll be ok”

He reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before being interrupted by the waiters arriving with the food.

As the two couples entered the Summers residence Joyce pulled Giles to one side and whispered something in his ear, he nodded his acceptance and turned to the other two people in the room.

“Right it seems that Joyce and I will be retiring to my house for a little while so we shall speak to you tomorrow. Goodnight”

“Night mom, night Giles and thank you”

Buffy beamed at Spike who mumbled a confused goodbye and then turned to her as the door closed.

“Pet, what just happened here?”
chapter 19 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks for your reviews guys they make me want to keep writing

*disclaimer still in effect*
“Well, as the first part of your surprise I asked my mom if you could stay the night and she stay at your place and quite surprisingly she said yes”

She couldn’t stop grinning as she watched the information work its way through his brain.

“You mean we have the house to ourselves for the whole night”

At her nod he grabbed her pulling her flush against him and kissed her deeply, she moaned in to his mouth and reached her hands around the back of his neck trying to get him closer and then quickly pulled away.

“No Spike, stop, this isn’t how its supposed to be”

He raised a questioning eyebrow at her and smirked,

“You’ve never complained before kitten”

Just as he reached for her she pulled away again,

“No, I have this night planned, now go upstairs and get a shower or something but don’t come back down here or out of the bathroom for that matter for at least twenty minutes”

He went to protest but she pouted at him and gave her best puppy dog expression,

“Please baby, I’ll make it worth the wait”

He nodded at her and sighed,

“Fine but I intend to make you make it up to me for the rest of the night”

He tried to pout but looking at the joy on Buffy’s face made it impossible so he chose to kiss her on the nose and press his forehead against hers,

“Twenty minutes tops and then I’m coming to get you”

After she heard him go into the bathroom she ran into the kitchen to get the candles she had bought earlier and set them all around the fireplace creating a soft glow in the living room, then she set two wine glasses and a bottle of wine on the table and spread some petals along the floor next to the fire.

“Perfect”

She giggled,

“And now for the big surprise",

She grabbed her bag from the kitchen and ran to the basement to get changed

“wouldn’t want him coming out early and ruining this”

It had been fifteen minutes and finally Buffy was ready, she applied a light perfume to her collar bone and poured the wine settling herself on the chair with her legs crossed, her heart skipped a beat when she heard the bathroom door open,

“Buffy, I hope your ready luv because I for one cant wait much..”

He stopped dead in his tracks when he was far enough down the stairs to see everything.

“Buffy?”

He looked at her in awe and then his eyes glazed over with lust, she was sitting down on the chair in a loosely tied red satin robe that barely covered her thigh and he immediately hardened at the thought of what was underneath.

Inside Buffy jumped for joy, that was exactly the response she was hoping for and it calmed all her nervousness,

“Do you like?”

She said in the most seductive voice she could manage without laughing.
Before she knew what was happening he had made his way to the chair and picked her out of it leaning in so close she could feel his breath on her mouth,

“I love”

He whispered before claiming her lips and making love to her mouth with his own.

The kiss intensified and Buffy briefly thought she would die of lack of oxygen if they didn’t come up for air but when Spikes tongue skimmed over her bottom lip she pushed the thought down and replaced it with ‘what a way to go’. he knew himself that breathing was becoming an issue and he pulled back slightly causing Buffy to whimper.

“I’ve been dying to know what is underneath that robe luv, are you gonna show me?”

He purred down her ear and then started to nibble his way down to her neck, she moaned as he nipped her with his teeth and then pushed his hardened cock against her leg silently begging her. She smiled slightly at his evident arousal and gripped his ass pulling her closer and grinding into him slightly listening to his breath hitch in his throat,

“You wanna see baby?”

She ground down harder and he hissed as he pulled her nearer.

“God yes”

Buffy smiled and turned them so Spikes legs were pressing against the chair, she pushed him forcefully backwards so he was sitting down and laughed at the look of shock on his face. He tried to stand and she lifted her leg so her foot met his shoulder and pushed him back down giving him a tiny glance underneath the robe.

When she sensed he was going to stay still she twirled the ribbons tying the robe together through her fingers and felt a womanly pride seeing the unadulterated lust on Spikes face, she pulled lightly and the robe fell loose revealing a red satin teddy with lace around where it touched her breasts which gave spike a view of her hardened nipples.

He watched as she swayed her hips and ran her hands over her thighs as she lifted the teddy up showing him her red satin panties held together by two pieces of ribbon tied in a bow. Spike couldn’t stop himself as he watched the blonde goddess in front of him stroking her inner thighs whilst looking him straight in the eye. He threw himself on the floor in front of her on his knees and licked a path from the top of her panties to her naval. She moaned as he dipped his tongue inside and then pushed her lingerie up further so he could reach the underside of her breasts.

Buffy glanced down so she could watch him worship her skin and groaned as he moved back down her body kissing and licking every inch of skin he could find, he moved around her slightly so he was to the side of her and lowered his head once more to her skin. She giggled slightly as his kisses tickled her side and she felt him smile against her. He nipped lightly before taking hold of the ribbon in his teeth and pulling it apart so that her panties fell to the ground.

She barely had time to register this action before he placed one of her legs over his shoulder to give him better access of his goal, she steadied herself placing one arm on the chair as she felt his tongue enter her wet centre. He was relentless with his ministrations and Buffy could feel her impending orgasm rushing upon her, Spike could hear her breath hitch slightly and knew she was close so he attached himself to her hardened nub and sucked gently causing her grip to tighten on his hair as she screamed out her release.

Spike gave her clit one last kiss before letting her take down her leg, he smiled as he watched her trying to get her breath back and pulled her towards him kissing her passionately, he lifted her up grabbing her ass and gasping as she ground her wetness against his aching cock. He placed her on the rug by the fire and kissed her nose gently

“You are the most perfect thing I have ever seen in my life Buffy”

She blushed a little so he kissed her again before standing to take off his jeans and relieve some of the pressure on himself.

Settling himself on the floor he lowered himself over Buffy kissing her hard,

“Spike please”

She begged looking him the eyes.

“Please what luv, tell me what you want”

He brought his hand to her thigh and began to stroke upwards smirking as she whimpered.

“You baby, always you”

She pulled him down crashing their lips together as he entered her and began moving, she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts moaning as he went deeper inside her,

“God luv your so hot, never want to be anywhere else”

He thrust harder and picked up the pace when he felt her inner muscles gripping his cock inside her,

“Oh god Spike…….. Harder baby…….uhn oh yes”

She gripped his ass pushing him into her groaning as he ground his pelvic bone against her clit, pulling his face to look at her she stroked his face gently staring at him intently, she could feel him pulsing inside her as she clenched her muscles around him.

“Spike I cant ….. Oh god im gonna cum Spike”

She pushed her hips up once more as she went over the edge crying out his name, Spike followed her quickly emptying himself inside her grunting her name.

Spike filled both glasses with wine and grinned at her as he handed Buffy her glass,

“You know love you look gorgeous all curled up by the fire in the candlelight naked”

He sat next to her and pulled her into his arms leaning against the chair

“Remind me to thank your mum for leaving us tonight kitten, it was unbelievable”

Buffy snuggled into him and lightly stroked his arm

“Yeah it was pretty amazing wasn’t it, pretty amazing day all round”

He smiled and kissed her hair,

“That it was baby, come on lets get you to bed, don’t want your mum to come in the morning and find us like this now do we?”

He stood up taking her with him and blew out all the candles.

“Come on luv”

He picked her up and she laughed as she hit him in the shoulder,

“Spike I can walk”

“I know luv but I’d rather carry you”

“I love you”

“Love you too kitten”

When he had placed her on the bed Spike headed for the door and Buffy looked confused

“Where are you going?”

She pouted and he stalked back over to the bed capturing her lip in his mouth.

“Im going to get the wine luv I couldn’t bring that up here as well as you”

He smirked at her before leaving the room.

Buffy sighed as she settled further down in to the mattress, she couldn’t stop herself smiling when she thought of the look on Spikes face when he came down the stairs, it was definitely worth the money she spent, the thought of another shopping trip was the last thing to pass through her mind before she drifted off to sleep.

Spike cleared away all the candles and tidied up the living room, he spotted the red satin material which he had thrown over the couch and grinned, picking it up he inhaled smelling everything that was Buffy on it and laughed when he felt his jeans tighten,

“Knew I shouldn’t have put them back on”

He put the material in his pocket and picked up the wine glasses making his way up the stairs, he turned around mentally picturing the events of the night and grinned before turning off the light.

“Here you go luv, and you almost forgot….”

He was cut off by a soft snore,

“Right then, guess your worn out”

He put down the glasses and went to the bed so he could cover her up, he decided it would be safe to take off his jeans to sleep as Joyce wouldn’t probably be back until late morning. He divested himself of the restricting material and climbed in next to Buffy wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her hair gently

“I love you”

He whispered before letting sleep claim him.

-----------------------------


The smell of toast was the first thing she noticed when she woke up, the second was that Spike was not behind her. Forcing herself to get out of bed she picked up her normal pyjama robe and headed downstairs.

“Morning luv, thought you might want some breakfast”

He looked her up and down smirking

“I know I worked up one hell of an appetite last night”

Buffy moved toward him pulling him down for a quick kiss that rapidly turned into a toe curling one. Spike fingers slid inside of her robe lightly stroking her ass and then moving to brush over her centre.

Buffy gasped as he slid two fingers into her and clawed at his neck trying to get him closer, he lifted her up placing her on the counter as her hands found the zipper on his jeans. She released him and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him to her, she reached in between them and grabbed hold of his hardened length placing it at her entrance. They both moaned as he pushed in to her, Spike stilled when he was inside her to the hilt and cupped her face

“so bloody perfect”

Spike pulled out of her so that the head of his shaft was the only thing inside her and pushed back in hard, she whimpered and he repeated the action. He started to thrust into her hard and fast and she knew she wasn’t going to be able to last very long,

“Spike….. Oh god….yes….”

She tried to raise her hips to meet his but she found she couldn’t concentrate on keeping the pace, she settled for periodically clenching her inner walls listening to the growls and grunts that were coming from his mouth as he pounded in to her.

Every time he entered her Spike felt her walls tighten and he knew he was close, he reached in between them and started to ran his thumb over her clit until she came screaming, he thrust in hard again a few more times before following her over the edge and smiled to himself when he felt her walls tighten again as she had another small orgasm.

He looked at her flushed face and she laughed,

“Wow, well that was just…..WOW”

She tried to get her breath back and watched as he lowered his head to kiss at lick her hardened nipples.

“Spike….ooh…mmmm”

She was about to lose herself in the sensations he was causing but she heard a car pull up outside,

“Shit Spike they’re home”

“Fuck”

He pulled out of her and started to clean up their mess as Buffy binned the now Burnt toast and got disinfectant out of the cupboard to wipe over the counter,

“You know baby we have to stop doing this in places my mom eats, she would so freak out”

She kissed him quickly and ran upstairs to dress just as Joyce came through the door.

“Morning Spike, where’s Buffy?”

She looked at the bare chested man in front of her and mentally scolded herself for thinking ‘way to go Buffy’. blushing a little she went past him to the kettle,

“want some coffee?”

“No thanks Joyce and Buffy is just getting dressed which is probably what I should be doing too”

He himself blushed when he realised he was standing in front of his girlfriends mother shirtless and practically ran up the stairs.

Spike burst in to Buffy’s room as she was tying up her hair and collapsed on the bed,

“God luv you never told me your mum had a crush on me”

He smirked as she whipped her head around.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well I know im a fine figure of a man luv but I think me standing there shirtless was a bit too much for her”

Buffy burst out laughing and sat on the bed next to him.

“Way to go Spike give my mom a heart attack”

“Me???? You’re the one that bloody left me there, I didn’t even realise until she blushed and started to babble about coffee”

They both laughed at that and Spike pulled her into his arms

“Thanks for last night luv it was one of the best nights of my life”

“Me too”

She cuddled into him wrapping her arms around his waist and before either of them knew it they were back asleep.
chapter 20 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
thanks for the reviews guys, please keep going




Disclaimer still in effect
It had been five days since Buffys audition and she found herself helping Spike carry boxes to the car, she thought back on the week they had shared together and smiled, Joyce had actually offered to stay in Ruperts for the best part of the week to give her and Spike some time together before he left for school, although Spike had teased her saying it was because they wanted to christen his da’s kitchen. The rest of the week had been spent making love and generally spending time together.

“Luv what are you thinking about?”

Buffy jumped at the sound of Spikes voice and turned to look at him

“Geez Spike, heart attack much”

She laughed and put the box in the back of his De Soto.

“I was just thinking of how great this last week has been, well apart from having to go to school for the last week, I mean come on who goes to school for the last week of term, besides I wont even be there next term”

She pouted when he laughed at her and playfully hit in the arm.

“Watch it luv, heavy boxes here”

She looked at the side of the box which had pillows written on it and laughed

“Sorry spikey are the feather light pillows too heavy for you, maybe I should help you”

She took one from the box and hit him over the head with it before turning and running back to the house with him after her. When she reached the door he grabbed her waist and pulled her back with him but he lost his footing and they both collapsed on the grass in a heap hysterical.

“Well kitten, that worked well”

He smirked at her and she leaned down to kiss him.

“Not that im complaining pet but what was that for?”

He looked into her eyes and noticed that there were un shed tears in them,

“Buffy?”

She sniffed then wiped at her eyes,

“Im ok, I’m just gonna miss you”

He pulled her back down into his arms and hugged her tightly.

“I’ll miss you too luv but we’ll be fine, I’ll see you every weekend remember”

He tried to reassure her but inside his heart was doing flip flops too, he didn’t know if he could last a whole year only seeing her two days a week. He pushed her away slightly so he could look at her face and brushed his thumbs underneath her eyes to wipe away her tears.

“I promise you Buffy, we’ll be ok”

She nodded and stood up offering her hand to help him off the ground, he squeezed it gently and looked at the car.

“Well I guess that’s everything, pillows and all”

He chuckled half heartedly and embraced her again when he watched her tears fall once more. He kissed her hair and rested his chin on the top of her head trying to force back his own tears. His jaw tightened as he willed them back and then released her.

“DA, I’M READY”

He watched as Giles and Joyce emerged at the door hand in hand and made their way to the car. Giles hugged him tightly and then pulled away clearing his throat.

“Right then, drive carefully William and call as soon as you arrive”

“I will Da I promise”

He turned to embrace Joyce briefly and said his goodbyes before turning again to Buffy who was trying hard not to cry again. He cupped her face with both of his hands and kissed her softly on the lips before placing his lips by her ear.

“I love you Buffy, and I’ll call you everyday I promise”

He rested his forehead against hers for a few seconds and then moved to sit in his car.

“Da look after them for me”

He grabbed Buffy’s hand through the window and kissed it,

“I’ll see you in a week”

He waved as he started the car and pulled it on to the road, as soon as he hit the gas he refused to look back knowing if he saw Buffy cry once more he wouldn’t leave.

As soon as he sped of Buffy’s dam burst and she found herself in her mothers arms,

“ It hurts mom, I miss him already”

She buried her face in her moms shoulder and sobbed as Joyce stroked her hair,

“I know sweetie, I know”

-----------------------------------------------

The two weeks after their goodbye passed in a blur to Buffy, she had spent everyday on the phone to Spike and he had came home to see her as promised at the weekend which they spent making love but they both knew it wasn’t enough.

She had to convince him not to drop out of school again on his last visit promising that they would be fine. He had sulked telling her it was too hard without her but he had agreed when she used her ways of persuasion in the bedroom.

She smiled when she thought of that night, he had insisted on keeping the black satin thong as a ‘reminder’ and laughed when she told him he had a weird underwear fetish that was starting to scare her.

“Buffy, are you ok?”

Joyce knocked on the door and Buffy told her to enter.

“I brought the last of your laundry up sweetie, I thought you’d need to pack it”

She put the clothes on her bed and sat down next to her daughter.

“I cant believe you finally leave tonight, I bet Spike is sulking at the fact he cant come here and see you this weekend”

Buffy laughed,

“Yeah. He mumbled something about stupid bloody dance schools and my inability to tell him where I’m going”

“Why don’t you just tell him sweetheart, it would be easier”

“No mom, he’ll find out soon enough, he’ll just have to wait and stop acting like a baby”

She smiled at her mothers eye roll and stood up from the bed to pack the last of her clothes.

“Well that’s me done, I’ll just wait for Spike to call and im ready to leave”

She had just barely finished the sentence when she found herself wrapped up in her mothers arms

“I’ll miss you baby”

“I’ll miss you too mom”
chapter 21 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
disclaimer in effect!!!


thanks to everyone for the reviews!
“Spike come on man, are you ready?”

“Alright I’m coming, bloody idiot”

Spike walked out of the bathroom grumbling and Gunn laughed at him.

“So you cant see little miss sunshine this weekend, its not the end of the world, now if you’ve finished your phone call with her get your ass out of the door”

He dragged him by the arm and hauled him out of the door still laughing,

He was still talking about Buffy when they reached the door of the club and Gunn threw his hands up in defeat,

“You know what man, I’ll pay the nice lady here at the door and you go and buy the drinks, I’ve got a feeling I’m gonna need to be completely wasted tonight”

Spike muttered his agreement and made his way inside, the usual number of women were checking him out as he sauntered past but were he used to enjoy the attention he barely noticed it now. He sat at the bar and ordered two Jack Daniels ignoring the flirty barmaid and waved his hand as he noticed Gunn enter talking on his mobile phone.

“Yeah he’s here at Indigo's with me ……… no he’s been whining all night ……… you owe me…..yeah sure, bye”

He clicked his phone off and sat down gulping down the alcohol.

“Who was that?”

“Graham, wanted to know where we were and I was telling him he owed me one for dragging your moaning ass out tonight”

“Yeah, yeah whatever mate, its your round”.

------------------------------------------------

“So I said to her, why cant I some home to shee you, I ishnt going away to college so I can shtill come”

Spike slurred his words as Gunn supported him,

“Yeah man but if you went she wouldn’t be there, I think that was the point of you not going”

“Oh, ok then”

He looked confused as he tried to figure out his own logic then shook his head as he couldn’t manage it and looked up,

“Ooh we’re home”

“Yeah man we’re home and boy will you be in trouble, damn I’m gonna be in trouble”

Gunn put his head in his hand and the looked back at Spike

“Hell this isn’t my problem”

He managed to get Spike up the stairs to his room and leaned him against the door before knocking and mouthing sorry to Spike before running down the hall.

Just as Spike was starting to fumble for his keys, the door opened and he was greeted with a smiling Blonde,

“Buffy?”

He stared for a few seconds before collapsing in a drunken heap at her feet.

“Oh great, thanks Gunn”

She sighed before dragging Spike into the room and struggling to get him onto the bed. She kissed his forehead before settling in next to him and throwing her arm around him,

“Sleep well baby, love you”

----------------------------


The blurred vision and pounding headache told Spike he had had too much to drink last night, he groaned and started to move his hand to his head when he realised it was entwined with somebody else’s, his face contorted into a look of panic before he focused his eyes on the blonde girl looking at him in amusement.

“Morning sleepy head”

She smiled brightly at him seconds before she found herself pulled up against him in a tight hug as he rained kisses along the side of her neck.

“Buffy, its really you?”

He lifted his head up and stared into her eyes grinning for ear to ear as she nodded, within seconds his lips were crushed against hers as he kissed her passionately. She allowed herself to melt into the kiss for a moment before pulling back and looking at him.

“You really have bad morning breath Spike, and you smell like stale whiskey, go get showered and freshened up while I call my mom and let her know we’re both fine”

He opened his mouth to speak and she lifted a finger to his lips groaning as his tongue licked sensually around it.

“Stop that, I will explain everything when you finish and smell less”

She laughed when he pouted and she leaned in to give him a quick peck on the lips

“Don’t worry baby, I still love you”

She hit him playfully on the ass as he got off the bed grumbling.
After speaking to her mom on the phone Buffy smirked as she listened to Spike singing in the shower, she headed for the bathroom undressing herself as she went and opened the door quietly. She had to suppress a giggle as she watched the naked bleached blonde shaking his ass under the water as he sang and rinsed the shampoo out of his hair.

Spike jumped as he felt Buffy’s naked breasts pressing against his back as she licked little trails on his shoulders, he immediately hardened and lifted his hands to the wall to steady himself. Buffy smiled against his skin as she trailed kisses down his back and onto his ass.

She reached in between his legs and he gasped as she ran her fingers gently along his balls, inching his legs further apart she bent her head and started to suck and lick.

“Christ Buffy”

He started clenching the muscles in his ass trying to gain control and hissed when he felt a stinging blow as she spanked him.

“Turn around”

She ordered and he felt himself harden even more at the tone of her voice, he turned slowly and braced his hands on either side of the wall as she lowered her head and took the entire length of his cock in her hot mouth.

She sucked and licked him into her mouth swallowing around him as he thrusted into her mouth, she felt his hand wrap around her hair and tug gently as he came hard exploding into the back of her throat, she swallowed as much as she could before licking him clean with a self satisfied smirk.

Spike held tightly onto her hair before looking down at her, she was kneeling before him smiling and still running her fingertips up and down the length of his shaft eyes lighting up as he hardened again.

He growled lightly as he lifted her off of her knees and pulled her up until she wrapped her legs around him. He supported her against the wall of the shower letting the hot streams of water cover them as he impaled her on his dick.

She gasped loudly and pushed herself back down as he pulled slightly out of her.

“Oh god Spike, Harder, I need you”

He growled again and pushed into her forcefully and started pounding into her against the wall, the moans coming from her mouth egging him on.

“Missed you luv, love you so much”

He gripped her hips tighter as he pistoned into her causing her to cry out as her orgasm ripped through her, he followed quickly emptying himself inside her and slamming his lips to hers as they both calmed down.

He brushed her wet hair from her face and lightly kissed her again

“Come on kitten, lets get you dried and get some breakfast”

She could only nod in agreement as she tried to regain her senses.

Half an hour later found Buffy and Spike sitting in a café about five minutes from Spikes university. Buffy smiled as she watched Spike staring at her whilst stirring his coffee.

“So come on princess, tell me why you’re here, not that im not glad of course”

He winked at her and she smiled back at him.

“Well you see, school starts next week and they kind of like it if you show up”

She watched carefully as he made a fantastic impression of a fish trying to figure out what she meant.

“Ok before you give yourself a meltdown, you know the great little building at the back of your uni?

“Yeah pet, Gunn said its an all girls school, wanted me to check it out with him one night”

Buffy frowned at that statement but got over it quickly.

“Yes it is, an all girls DANCE school”

She laughed as he spat his coffee at her and looked up wide eyed,

“You mean your in school here in LA, five minutes away from me??”

“Yeah I ….”

She didn’t have chance to say anything else as he had practically jumped over the table and picked her up. Kissing her softly he looked in her eyes and then smiled

“I love you, let me take you out tonight?”

“I love you too and of course you can take me out”
chapter 22 by vitalis
Author's Notes:
sorry, i know i havent updated in forever but im having a crap time at the minute and i dont know where my head is. also this story is starting to bite me on the ass and im not too sure where i wanna go with it

song: Dont let go ~ En Vogue

thanks for those reading and reviewing

disclaimer still in effect
Later that night Buffy showed up at his dorm complete with butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t know why she was nervous, she supposed it had to do with the fact that she didn’t know where they were going and didn’t have a clue if she was dressed right.

After hours of trying things on she had gone shopping and chose a simple black dress that came to her knee but had a side spilt to just below her thigh, the material at the back scooped to her waist making it impossible to wear a bra but she knew Spike wouldn’t mind.

As soon as he opened the door the breath caught in his throat, he had seen her looking beautiful and sexy but he had never seen her look anything like she did tonight, he couldn’t explain it he just knew he hadn’t ever seen her look as gorgeous to him as she did standing there worrying her bottom lip.

“Hi luv, you look amazing”

He stared for a little longer and then steeped back gesturing for her to go inside.

“Hey you look great too”

She wasn’t lying either, gone were the black jeans and T shirt replaced by black pants and a navy blue silk shirt. She had to stop herself drooling when he opened the door.

“How come im coming inside, I thought we were going oh!”

She stopped as she took in the view before her.

Candles softly lit the room and there was a table set with a bucket of champagne on ice in the middle of it. There were rose petals scattered on the floor leading to the bed where a single red rose lay on the pillow.

“Wow”

“Yeah well you gave me the candles, petals and wine and now im returning the gesture”

He blushed slightly at being such a ponce but decided it was worth it when he felt her lips brush against his gently,

“I love it”

She pushed him back against the bed until he was sitting and straddled his hips,

“And I love you”

She kissed him more forcefully this time and he moaned into her mouth before finding the will power to push her away.

“Luv, not yet you need to sit down”

He stood up and took hold of her hand leading her toward the table, as she sat down he poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to her.

“Is this the part where you feed me champagne until I let you do anything you want to my body”

She laughed lightly when she saw the nervousness on his face

“Actually luv this is the part where I ask you to marry me”

As she went to speak he placed his finger to her lips and bent down on one knee in front of her.

“Buffy, from the minute I saw you I fell in love with you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it, I want to watch our children grow up and I want to grow old loving you, will you please be my wife?”

Buffy blinked and looked at the man staring at her with eyes full of uncertainty, her mind flashed back through their whole relationship as she tried to process what he had just asked her, her thoughts were interrupted as she saw Spike trying to get up from his position in front of her.

Stilling him with her hand she cupped his face and made him look at her before leaning forward and giving him a soft kiss to the lips before whispering in his ear,

“Of course I’ll marry you”

Before she knew it she was pinned to the bed as Spike attacked her mouth with his own leaving her breathless,

“Buffy you don’t know how happy you’ve made me, I promise I’ll love you forever kitten and we don’t have to do anything until you want to”

He gently kissed her again and she gave in for a few seconds enjoying the moment before stopping him and making him sit up with her.

“I love you too but we do have to talk more about this, we cant get married until after I finish school and you still have to graduate, things cant change with that”

She trailed her fingers gently over his skin and smiled at the look of awe on his face,

“However, we can start practicing for that family you were talking about”

She grinned at him before pushing him back so he was lying on the bed and started to undo his shirt leaving kisses along each bit of exposed skin. He moaned in response bucking his hips up to create friction against his rapidly growing erection.

Buffy decided quickly that foreplay was out as she had the burning desire to feel him inside her, she looked playfully into his eyes as she opened his zip and pulled out his throbbing cock, he barely had time to register the sensation of her running her fingers over him before she had sank down to the hilt and began riding him.

“Buffy, Fuck”

He began raising his hips in time with her making her cry out as he pulled the dress up and away from her body, she lost momentum for a second which gave him the chance to flip them over, as soon as she wrapped her legs around his waist she started to thrust into her hard, she met his thrusts and cried out her orgasm as he bit into her shoulder gently as he came.

Breathing hard he kissed her shoulder in the spot his teeth had connected with her and looked at her

“Did I hurt you?”

“No, I actually kind of liked it incase the blinding orgasm didn’t give you a clue”

She giggled at the expression on his face and kissed him hard.

“So Mr Giles how do we break the news to our parents about this marriage thing?”

“Well luv I think they know what it is they have done it before”

He smirked as she hit him

“I meant about us getting married you jerk”

She groaned as she felt him move out of her so he pulled her over to rest her head on top of his chest as he played with her hair.

“They’ll probably kick up a fuss at first sweetheart but they’ll come around especially when they realise we’re being all adult like and finishing school first, don’t worry”

He shouted out as he felt Buffy’s teeth connect with his nipple but before he could grab her she was out of the bed and heading for the shower,

“Come on Spikey, get dressed we’re going dancing”


----------------------------------

They walked into Inigo's bar hand in hand and the jealous looks didn’t go unnoticed by Buffy, she just grinned smugly and leaned further into him silently laying her claim. He tried to take them straight the bar but Buffy pouted and he shook his head mumbling about being whipped changing the direction to the dance floor.

Pushing past the crowds Spike stared down every male that looked at Buffy leading her to the middle of the dance floor, she grinned every time she felt him tense and finally turned around to look at him running her hands up and down his arms and started to move her hips in time to the music.

# I often tell myself that we could be more than just
friends
i know you think that if we move to soon
it will all end
My life’s in misery when your not around
And I wont be satisfied till we’re taking those vows

She ground her hips in to Spikes eliciting a moan and grabbing his ass she made him move with her

# there’ll be some love makin, heart breaking soul
soul shaking love
Love makin, heart breakin, soul shakin

What’s it gonna be, coz I cant pretend
don’t you wanna be more than friends
Hold me tight and don’t let go
Have the right to lose control
don’t let go #

He nipped at her ear and moved his hand to caress the underside of her breast as she moved, he trailed his other hand down her side, past her waist and to the joint in her knee. He lifted her leg to his hip holding it at the knee while she swayed causing more friction against his hardened cock, she gasped as she felt him move against her.

# I often tell myself the stars above are watching you
They know my heart it speaks to yours like only
lovers do
If I could wear your clothes I’d pretend I was you
And lose control

What’s it gonna be, coz I cant pretend
don’t you wanna be more than friends
Hold me tight and don’t let go
Have the right to lose control
don’t let go #

“Buffy I think we should go and get a drink, I need to cool off and will this permanent hard on away and we’ve got quite the audience”

She stopped grinding into him and whimpered as he pulled away before looking at the audience he was talking about, women and men were watching them and she noticed the glazed over eyes before laughing to herself and grabbing hold of Spike

“Come on future husband of mine, lets get a drink and stop giving free shows”

She felt herself pulled back as her lips met his in a bruising kiss.

“I like the sound of that coming from your mouth luv”

She looked at him confused and he just grinned at her before heading towards the bar, she barely made out the word ‘husband’ coming from his mouth as he walked in front.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=15981