Sticking With You. by Nikilicious
Summary: Its just a normal night on patrol, when Buffy comes across a new enemy, things are definately going to be very difficult for Buffy and Spike for the time being... will they be able to survive each other?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 11530 Read: 10248 Published: 12/19/2005 Updated: 12/14/2008

1. Just a normal night in a cemetery by Nikilicious

2. Rather be fighting you by Nikilicious

3. Long Night by Nikilicious

4. The heat is on by Nikilicious

5. Getting even closer. by Nikilicious

6. Sleeping together by Nikilicious

7. Mother Knows best. by Nikilicious

Just a normal night in a cemetery by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
New fic guys! I wasn't going to post until i had posted the epilogue of acceptus, But what can I say I am impatient!!! I hope you all like this, its slightly different form my normal style!! please leave me a review to tell me what you think.
Nikki xx
Sticking with you.

Chapter one: Just a normal night in a cemetery.

As Buffy Summers walked from her house to the cemetery she knew people must think she was stark raving mad. As soon as she had left her house on Revello Drive, she had started talking and complaining to herself.

She and Riley had had a fight that afternoon about Buffy’s slaying technique, and it had really annoyed the pants off her. Now she was ready to go and hit something. Preferably something large, platinum blond and dead, but any nasty would do.

“Who does he think he is? Telling me how I should and shouldn’t slay. I’ve been doing this gig longer than he has.” As she walked, still her rant continued, alerting anyone to her presence.

As she approached the cemetery she pulled her stake out from where it was concealed up her sleeve of her coat. However as she walked through the gates she didn’t lower her voice at all. She didn’t care what beasties of the night heard her; she was just itching for a good fight, to relieve some of this tension that was filling her.

“Where does he get off, telling me, just because he thinks he’s better, sure he has fancy weapons and probably a longer life span, but this is my calling. You can’t tell someone how to do their calling.”

“Your calling tell you you’re going to die now?” Buffy rolled her eyes at the lame comeback from the vampire that was walking towards her. He looked like he walked straight out the ‘80’s, which he probably had. Buffy could never understand why vampires dressed in the clothes from the decade they where killed in. Did they get the idea of changing clothes? Not that it matter to her, it just made them all easier to spot.

Holding up her stake tightly she squared off against him. “Geez, where’d you come up with that line?” Not waiting for him to answer, she struck.

Running at him, she was a flurry of speed, kicking him in the back of the knee caps and then full force in back, where she heard several ribs break, the vampire went down. As he lay still on the grass totally winded and unable to move, he waited for his extinction. Buffy answered his prayers, as she plunged her stake into his none beating heart and a few seconds later all that remained was a big pile of dust.

As she stood up and wiped dust off her new winter coat, her curled hair bounced in the night air. Pouting, she looked at where the vampire had been. It had been too easy, he hadn’t even put up a decent fight. It hadn’t succeeded in getting rid of her foul mood.

Carrying on walking deeper into the cemetery she picked her rant where she had left off. “But of course he is going to live longer, he has government funding. What do I get? Gah!”

Approaching a group of what appeared to be eight vampires who seemed to be huddled around a grave stone, Buffy sneaked up behind them. Plunging her stake into the nearest vampire, he evaporated into a cloud of dust, turning all the attention of the other vamps to her.

“Is this a private party or can anyone join in?” Buffy spoke with her best cheerleader smile.

The vampires all turned to surround her, growling as they did. Buffy could tell that they where all starved and could probably just smell her blood pumping in her veins. As they circled her, Buffy reached for her stake once again. “Guess so.”

Ducking down, she knocked the feet out from one of the vampires, a short podgy one with blond hair. He went sprawling taking another one with him. Using a large stick, she pushed it through the heart of the podgy vampire, then straight through the heart of the vampire directly under him. Killing two dead birds with one stone. Three down, five to go.

Twirling gracefully she spun round to face a tall thin one, with ginger hair and a ginger goatee who was running at her. Using the gravestone behind her as leverage, she clocked him with both feet, full force. The vampire went flying backwards and ended up impaled on a tree, where he suddenly burst in dust.

Taking all her stress out on the vampire facing her she punched him squarely in the jaw, and then over and over again. So taken with beating this vamp to a pulp she didn’t notice the one approaching behind her. That was until he grabbed her roughly round the neck, successfully pulling her away from the vampire she was so engrossed with, said vampire slumped to the floor, barely recognisable.

As she twisted and turned in the vampire’s tight hold, she knew she couldn’t get away. As she kicked her legs out she managed to stop the other three vampires getting close however she couldn’t get the one holding her to loosen his grip.

“Where’s your snappy comeback now little girl?” Kicking her legs out she managed to kick one of the remaining vamps onto the same tree that she had killed the fourth vamp on. Refusing to let this be the end of her or to let Riley be right, she fought hard against her restraints. However it seemed useless.

The suddenly the pressure vanished and Buffy was able to move again. Turning round she saw Spike fighting with the vamp that had just held her.

“Spike!” Buffy shouted over. The blond vampire looked over at the pissed slayer.

“What?” Spike stared at her.

Hearing a vampire approach her, Buffy turned to see him running full speed at her. Without stopping she pulled out a stake and plunged it into his heart, before turning back to Spike.

“That’s my vampire, Spike, I was in control of the situation.” Buffy stood there with her hands on her hips.

Spike just chuckled at her as he continued to trade blows with the vampire that had been strangling Buffy. “Oh yeah pet, you really looked like you where in control of the situation. What with him just about to bite your neck and all.”
The last remaining vampire saw his chance and tried to storm at Buffy, who had sensed his attack. Spinning around herself, she punched him in the face while continuing to trade jibes with Spike.

“I knew what I was doing! God Spike, you’re as bad as Riley.”

“Oooh. So your comparing me to captain cardboard now? I could show you some things he couldn’t pet.” Spike raised his eyebrows at her, implying his meaning.

“God Spike. Could you be any more strange?” Punching the vamp in front of her so hard his head snapped back, she turned to Spike. “Switch.”

Then gracefully, as though they where a dancing duet, they two fighters twirled around each other in such a flurry of motion that the vampires had no idea what was happening. Coming to a halt, Buffy now stood in front of the vampire that Buffy had been fighting, while Spike stood in front of the one Buffy had just hit particularly hard.

As the fighting commenced again, Spike kicked the vampire sending him flying back into one of the graves, shattering the stone.

“Good going Spike, Someone’s gonna have to pay for that.”

“Yeah, well not me.” Spike sneered at her. God, the girl could be infuriating.

Grabbing her stake from where it had fallen on the floor, she took the opportunity when her opponent was pre-occupied with what was going on around him between Buffy and Spike, to plunge the stake through his heart.

With her hands on her hips she then turned to face Spike, Who was just dusting his vampire at the same time.

“Well then Mr, want to tell me what exactly you are doing here?” Buffy glared daggers at the obnoxious vamp.

“What I’m doing here? I’ll think you’ll find missy that I live here. Therefore have full right to be here. What the hell were you doing here?”

“Er, my job! God Spike could you be any more thick?” The two had started to walk towards each other.

“Oh so it’s your job to let Vamps feed on you then is it. ‘cus wish I’d known that.” He eyed her neck up appreciatively.

“You’re a pig Spike.” Buffy glared at him but she didn’t stand down.

“So says you love.” Tearing his eyes away from her neck that was just pumping with blood, he stared into her pissed off eyes.

“Then you had the nerve to come here and steal my vampire!”

“Your vampire?!” Spikes voice had started to rise quite loud now. “I think you’ll find pet, that your vampire was about to kill you. I saved you. A lot of good that did me.”

“Spike, you’re worthless, you could never save me.”

“Oh, you better watch your pretty mouth slayer.” The pair took a menacing step closer to each other.

However before either could make a move towards the other, there was a large flash, which sent them both reeling onto the floor. The wet grass caused Buffy to get a wet arse as she sat there and stared at where the flash had materialised.

Sat side by side next to each other on the floor, Buffy and Spike worked their eyes up the tall robed legs, up the thin body, to the face of the slender man stood before them. They stared at him with disbelief as he began to speak.

TBC…

Please plase please guys leave me a review!!!
Rather be fighting you by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
sorry its taken me so long to get the second chap posted. things have been mega hectic!!! Hope people like this, i was unsure about the first chapter, i just hope people like this.
Chapter two: Rather be fighting you.

“I am Ashquar.Buffy Zummers. I ‘ave come ‘ere to challenge you to zee death.” The man spoke with a strange foreign accent, yet with an upper class lilt. He reminded Buffy slightly of the villain Jafar, out of the Disney version of Aladdin.

As the man spoke Buffy finally snapped to her senses. Climbing to her feet, she felt Spike stand up next to her.

“Wait a sec, you’re here to what?” Buffy pulled a puzzled face and stared at the man, confused.

Spike leant over and whispered into her ear. “He’s here to kill you, pet. Has all that hair dye finally gone to your brain?”

“Shut up Spike.” She hissed at him.

“Why do you want to kill me exactly?” Buffy had to crane her neck to look into the man’s face, as he was at least eight foot tall.

“Are you not zee Buffy Zummers, vampire slayer extraordinaire?” Ashquar looked at her as though it was obvious why he wanted her dead.

“That’s me, although extraordinaire, I don’t know whether you could call me extraordinaire. I suppose you could, but...” Buffy was quite taken with the idea of being called extraordinary, he sounded like a good title.

“Enough!” Pouting she looked up at the man who had just broke her out of her daydream. “Zen you should know exzactly why I wish to kill you.”

Buffy just stared at the scary man, but was not put off. “Nope, doesn’t ring any bells.”

“Insolent girl. You killed my brother. I am ‘ere to get hiz vengeance.”

Lights started going off in her head as she remembered what he was talking about. “Oh you mean tallish guy, not quite as tall as you. Bald head. Tried to destroy the world.” Off the mans clenched jaw look, Buffy took it that she was right, she had killed this mans brother, but she had been saving the world yet again when she had done it – in her mind that was acceptable, not like he was human.

“For zat, I will kill you Slayer.”

Standing up to her full height, all 5ft 3”, she tried to look impressive. “Like to see you try.” She held her stake in front of her trying to look menacing.

She felt Spike square up next to her and switch to game face. “Yeah mate, just try it.”

Letting her shoulders sag she turned to Spike. “Spike.” She spoke in patronising tones. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I’m helping.” Spike just looked at her as though she was crazy.

“Spike. This is my fight, not yours.” Looking over at the Ashquar, she smiled at him, he stood there with his arms folded in an angry gesture. “Spike! Go away!”

Turning her back to him she tried to ignore his presence, hoping that he would get the message and go away. However it was wishful thinking, Spike just grabbed her shoulder and spun her round. “Listen, princess. I am here, I’m going to fight him just as much as you are.”

“Spike this guy has come to kill me, not you! Therefore it’s my fight. So go. Away.” She said the last part though gritted teeth hoping that this time he would get the message.

“No.” he just stared at her, showing that he wasn’t about to be moved.

“That’s it.” Finally losing her patience, Buffy lashed out and punched Spike. As he went down she turned back to the creepy tall guy. “So we gonna fight or what, ‘cus gotta tell you, just standing here’s not my idea of fighting.”

Before the guy could answer, there was a growl from behind her. Forgetting about the chip, Spike hit Buffy, sending her reeling, and him collapsing on the floor clutching his head.

Throughout all this the Ashquar just stood there staring at them, amused by their antics.

As Buffy stood up, she was now really pissed. Grapping Spike by the lapels of his duster, she dragged him up to be face to face with him. “What the hell was that for?”

Spike nose was bleeding as he laughed at the pissed off slayer in front of him. “I’m not your whipping boy slayer. You can’t boss me around like you do Captain Cardboard.”

Forgetting about the Jafar look alike, Buffy went straight in and started fighting with Spike. She kicked his legs from under him sending him crashing to the ground, before sitting on top of him, she then began repetitively hitting him.

“Bloody hell, pet, easy on the nose.”

Bucking her off him, she landed on her back where Spike then went and straddled her, tightly holding her hand above her head so that she couldn’t hit him. “Easy, there love, wouldn’t want to show yourself up now would you.” Chuckling, Spike watched as she struggled beneath him.

“Spike! Get off me!”

“Ah ah ah, what’s the magic word?”

Buffy couldn’t take his smug looks anymore. Wriggling, she managed to twist them so that she was on top. However, Spike still kept a tight grip on her hands. “Spike, let me go.”

“I bet this is closest you’ve ever been to a real man isn’t it, pet. Scared of getting your rocks off to this are you?”

“You're sick Spike, you know that? The only thing I feel towards you in revulsion.” Head butting him, she managed to free her hands and jumped up off him.

“I wouldn’t go near you even if you paid me, you’re a pig Spike!”

“Ohh and the bimbo had another witty comeback, who would have thought?” Spike smirked at her, whipping the blood from his nose.

“Spike! I have had it with you.” Lifting her stake, she stalked towards him. “This tale is finally going to have the dusty end it’s always required. At least then I can get back to a real fight.”

“With stick boy over there? Don’t count on it love.” Seeing the fire in her eyes, he feared for her existence and started to slowly back away as she stared to approach towards him slowly.

Watching them, Ashquar realised he knew the perfect revenge for his brothers death. It would also teach the insolent vampire now to show respect round someone of his stature. Closing his eyes, he held tightly onto the stick in his right hand, the orb on the end stared started to glow bright. The pair was so engrossed in what was going on with the other that they failed to see what the man was doing.

As his orb, grew brighter, he spoke out.

"Από το asuvius,
Θεός της εκδίκησης,
ζητώ την παρουσία σας τώρα,
ενώνω αυτούς τους δύο εχθρούς από κοινού"

Banging his stick down hard, it caused vibrations to ripple along the floor to where Buffy and Spike where stood glaring at each other. As the world shook beneath them the pair looked up confused at where the man had stood. Now all that was there was a large cloud of blue smoke, exactly like they way that he had arrived. Buffy and Spike could still hear his evil laugh in the air.

Buffy turned to look at Spike with a puzzled look on her delicate features. “What was his deal? I was just getting ready to fight him.” Pouting she looked at Spike as though for answers. “Oh well, guess I’ll just have to play punch the Spikey instead.” Raising her stake, she gave him the same cheerleader smile that she had giving the group of vampires earlier.

“Bugger off, pet.” Finally having quite enough of a migraine for one night, Spike decided to call it a night with the slayer and started to walk off back to his crypt, oblivious to the pout that Buffy was supporting over not being able beat up Spike.

However Spike had only got about three meters away from the slayer, when he was suddenly propelled backwards, as though he had hit an invisible wall. As he lay on the grass, he stared up at the stars.

Buffy came and hovered above him. Staring at his face, she saw the confusion written on it. Looking around her, she saw nothing that could have propelled Spike backwards.

“Uh oh.” Finally looking at where the man had just stood, Buffy realised something was seriously wrong here.

TBC….

The spell said:

By asuvius,
God of revenge,
I request your presence now,
Join these two enemies together.


hope you all liked, please leave me a review!!
Long Night by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the LONG delay. Things have been beyond hectic. But most people know that!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

Please leave me a review, Nikki xx
Chapter three: Long night

“Spike!” Buffy’s voice was whiny from confusion; she didn’t like not knowing what was going on. “What just happened here?”

“How the hell should I know, Goldilocks?” Standing up Spike looked at the place where he had just been hit. “It’s almost like I just walked straight into something and it knocked me over.”

“There’s nothing there, Spike”

Looking over his shoulder, he glared daggers at Buffy. “Well done, Slayer, I can see that.” Turning back, he stared at the empty space.

Taking the hump, Buffy pouted. “Well, what did it feel like, Mr I-know-everything, Did it feel like an invisible person maybe? Ohh maybe it’s that creepy guy, maybe he’s still here. We used to have an invisible girl at Sunnydale high, the feds took her away, I have ever told you that? Or did it maybe feel like a tree, or…?”

“Wall.” Spike cut her off mid speech.

Buffy looked at him perplexed, confused at what he was saying after being cut off. “Huh? What?”

“It felt like. A. wall.” He said the last part very slow, hoping it would get through her thick skull.

“Oh, ok.” Buffy then stared at the empty place. “But, Spike, there’s nothing there.” Buffy repeated for the second time that night.

“I told you, I can see that, you stupid bint.” Spike still didn’t turn to look at her.

“Hey!” Buffy stared at him affronted. “I don’t have a clue what you just called me, but I’m sure it wasn’t nice, so hey!”

Growling, Spike turned and walked the other way to which he had first tried to walk away. Once again, he seemed to hit an invisible barrier that sent him stumbling backwards. From his place, where he now sat on the floor, he stared up at the invisible wall.

Buffy on the other hand, could barely contain her laughter. “Do it again, Spike! It’s so funny when you get knocked over. Its like when I beat you up, but better!”

Holding her side, she laughed out loud. Seeing his affronted face, she tried to control her laughter. “Sorry. It was just so funny. You should have seen your face, it was so amusing!” As she remembered the face that he had pulled, a fresh set of giggles surfaced.

“Bloody hell.” Standing up once again, he ignored the annoying girl in hysterics behind him, and tried to ignore the urge to rub his sore arse, where he had fallen on it. He knew it wouldn’t look very big bad like, if he was to stand there in front of his mortal enemy, nursing his injuries.

He stared apprehensively towards the place where he had been knocked flat. As Buffy had told him twice, it was true, there seemed to be nothing there, yet there must be something there he just couldn’t see it. There must be something keeping his here and stopping him from going back to his crypt, to spend an evening alone.

He hoped they figured it out what it was soon, he knew he only had three hours before the sun rose and there wasn’t exactly any shade around here that could protect him from spontaneously combusting. Plus Spike really didn’t fancy spending any longer with the slayer bitch than he really had too. She was already driving him well and truly round the bend. One more comment and he’d go stark raving mad. He knew the sooner he was away from her the better, for both of them.

Scowling, he walked apprehensively towards the barrio with his hands held out outstretched in front of him. Buffy stayed firmly where she was, she didn’t want to get knocked on her bottom like Spike had done, it looked like it hurt.

As his hands came into contact with what felt hard like some form of wall he stopped not moving an inch further forward. Keeping his hands securely in the wall he braced his feet. He knew if anyone saw him, he would look a complete numpty.

The barrier felt warm under his touch, it warmed his dead skin, and he could feel the magical energy crackling within it. Slowly moving his hands up above his head and then slowly down to his feet, he tried to see if the barrier went the whole height of him, hoping that there would be some form of escape. However he wasn’t in luck, as everywhere his hands went, they came into contact with the rack hard, invisible wall in front of him.

Closing his eyes he tried to sense if there where any weaknesses in it that would allow him to leave, but all he could feel was the warm crackling energy of the wall, it made his hands feel tingly.

“What can you feel, Spike? What’s it like?”

Snapping his eyes open he cursed under his cursed under his breath, before turning to look over his shoulder at the petit blond stood motionless behind him.

“Barrier” Spike gave a short answer showing his annoyance at her. He did not like being disturbed.

“What kinda barrier, what does it feel like?” Buffy crossed her arms over her chest and waited impatiently for a proper answer.

Spike still didn’t take his eyes away from the barrier, although he could see nothing before him. Nor did he take his hands off it, for fear of losing sits position. “Mystical.”

“Ohh, mystical? Can I feel it?” She started to walk forward only to have Spike shout at her.

“Wait!” Holding his hand out to halt her, Buffy stopped dead in her tracks.

“What Spike? Why’d you stop me?”

“Its gone.” Spike stared at where the wall had been, very confused now. Moving his hands around where the wall had been moments before, he tried to sense where it had disappeared to.

“Well, umm, where’d it go?” Buffy couldn’t help grinning at Spike’s actions, he looked hilarious.

“Haven’t the foggiest.” Shrugging his shoulders Spike decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Sure he didn’t know where the wall had gone, but if it meant he go back to his crypt, he also didn’t really care where the sodding wall had gone. Gone was gone in his book. “See you around, Slayer.” With that, he set off back to his crypt.

He had only gone three feet, when he hit slap back into the wall again, this time managing to keep himself upright. “What the hell?”

“Guess the wall wasn’t as gone as you thought.” Buffy said with a smug grin.

Growling, Spike looked at her. As he stood there staring at Buffy, stood there not moving, an idea suddenly came to him.

“Slayer, I wanna test something.”

“Oh, ok” Buffy looked at him apprehensively.

“Right, love, I’m gonna take a step forward on the count of three. When I do, you have to take one step forward too. Ok, pet?” Buffy just nodded her head.

“Ready?” Again Buffy just nodded her head. “One. Two three.”

On the count of three, the pair both moved one step forward. Sure enough, as Spike had thought it might, the wall moved with them. The wheels in Spikes head started to turn.

“Right, one more thing slayer. This time, I need you to take a step back. I’m not gonna move. Alright.” Buffy was confused where he was going with this, but complied anyway. “One. Two. Three.”

Again on the count of three Buffy took a step backward. It felt as though she was trying to walk through thick custard. She had to force her body weight backwards, however she managed to rake her step backwards. As she did, it sent Spike stumbling involuntary a step backwards too.

“Thought so!” Spike turned to look at the slayers confused face.

“Though what Spike?”

“The wall, it’s connected to us both. It seems to not want us to get further than 10 feet away from each other.”

Buffy face suddenly dropped, the thought of spending the rest of her life with Spike. “Well does it go all the way round?”

“I guess. Here I’ll test.” Placing his hands on the wall, he started to step right never taking his hands off. Slowly circling Buffy. Soon he was back where he started. “Yep it goes all the way round. Guess you are stuck with me slayer.” Spike walked up to her and gave her a smug grin.

“No! We will go to Giles. He’ll know what to do.” Buffy smiled at being able to come up with a plan. A workable plan.

“Buggar that.” Spike however had other ideas. Walking up to the barrier, he reared his fist back before Buffy could stop him. As he hit the wall, a bolt of energy hit him squarely in his chest sending him flying backwards. He landed at Buffy’s feet, out cold.

Sighing Buffy looked at the knocked out vampire at her feet. Wrapping her coat around her, she sat down on his chest. There was nothing to do but wait for him to wake up, not exactly anywhere she could go.

As she looked at the unconscious vampire she was sat on, she realised this could be a very, very long night.

TBC…

Please review, it only takes a second.
The heat is on by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
I know i know you all hate me right now for taking so long with this one! Am finding my musing vanishing quickly on this one! am desperate to get started on Backstage love sequel, so must finish this. Of course reviews will help me finish it quicker! thank you.
Chapter 4: The heat is on.

Spike rolled over in his sleep, the motion sending Buffy, who was sat on top of him, sprawling.

As he sat up rubbing his head, he looked over at the pissed off Slayer laying next to him and suddenly everything came flooding back painfully. He had hoped it had all been a bad dream and he wasn’t really stuck in a big invisible bubble with a pissed off Slayer. However as said Slayer was still next to him, he figured that it was just wishful thinking that it was a dream.

“Bloody Hell.” Standing up he stared with contempt towards the wall he could not see, but knew full well was there.

Standing up as well, Buffy tried to brush down her grass stained coat. Crossing her arms, she stared at Spike. “Swear all you like Mister, but we have got to get this sorted. Unlike some people I actually have a life. I have classes tomorrow and I can’t go with an annoying blood sucker stuck to me!” Stopping herself before she could go into full panic mode she took a deep breath and looked calmly at Spike. “We are going to Giles’, and we are going to get this sorted, so there!” Smiling she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him.

Spike, on the other hand had other ideas. “No sodding way. We are not going to Watcher boy; I am not having him do any more sodding spells on me.”

“Well that’s just tough, you’re stuck with me, and I’m going. So it looks like you don’t get a choice in the matter, so like I said, Ha!” she smiled brightly at him, before turning her back on him.

Raising his eyes at her back, Spike couldn’t help chuckling; this could be amusing to watch the Slayer fall flat on her arse.

Closing her eyes, she focused her slaying abilities on where she wanted to go. Without opening her eyes, she took a deep breath and started to walk forward.

As she got closer to where the barrier was, Spike had a huge grin on his face, this could potentially be very amusing.

However suddenly he felt a force behind him pushing him forward. He seemed totally unable to stop himself as he was forced to take a step forward along with Buffy. “Bloody hell Slayer. What the hell?”

Without turning to look at him, she called over her shoulder to him. “Guess you are coming to Giles’ after all.” With that she set off towards her Watcher’s house at a fast pace. Spike was literally being dragged along behind whether he liked it or not. From the look on his face that was probably a not.

***
Standing in front of Giles’ front door of his apartment, Spike hung as far back as he physically could, which wasn’t that far, he wore a sulking look on his face.
Buffy on the other hand was a picture of bliss. She had managed to make it all the way to Giles house without falling flat on her arse, like Spike had done, once.

Reaching out her hand, Spike was once again pushed forward slightly. Buffy didn’t bother ringing the bell; she never had done in the past and wasn’t going to start now. Instead she held the doorknob, pushed the door open and walked in. Spike unwillingly following behind her.

Inside, Willow, Xander and Anya where sat on the settee. Giles was sat at his desk, a lone lamp lighting up the book that he read, and finally sat on a bar stool near the kitchenette counter was Riley.

Hearing the door open everyone in the room turned to look as Buffy and Spike walked through the door.

“Ah Buffy.” Putting his book down, Giles turned to look at his slayer. His eyes caught sight of Spike trailing in after her. “Get out.” His voice held a low menace to it.

“Love to, Rupert. Can’t” then still trapped within his bubble, he went and plonked himself down on the nearest seat.

“Buffy?” confused, Giles looked at her questioningly. However she wasn’t paying attention to either Giles or Spike. Her eyes where firmly fixed on Riley. “Riley? What are you doing here?”

Getting off the stool, he went and stood by his girlfriend. “I thought you might be here. Can we go talk in private somewhere?”

Seeing the look on his face, she knew whatever he wanted to say was important. “Sure,” however as soon as she had said it, she remembered her little vampire problem. “No.”

“No?” Riley looked at her confused.

“I can’t leave Spike.” Buffy explained.

“Buff, I think iddy biddy Spike can look after himself.” It was Xander who spoke up; it appeared everyone in the room was looking at them.

“No, you don’t get it. I can’t leave Spike. Believe me we have tried. That’s what I have come here to see Giles about. We are stuck together.”

“The bint’s telling the truth.”

Vampire and Slayer now had the attention of everyone in the room.

“What exactly do you mean ‘stuck together’?” Riley stared into Buffy’s eyes, however it was Spike that spoke.

“She means, you twit, we can’t get further than 10 feet away from each other. What do you think she meant you ninny?”

Riley looked offended as he stared at the bleach blond vampire.

Turning away from her boyfriend, she turned to Giles. “Despite all the British words I didn’t understand, what he says is true. We can’t get away from one another. It’s like there is a barrier there stopping us. It knocked Spike over. God it was so funny!”

It was now Spike’s turn to look offended, as Buffy snorted with the memory.

“So what I am sure Blondie is trying to say through all the laughter is fix it!

Buffy suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Giles with pleading eyes. “Please, fix it. I can’t do my job with him stuck to me. Not to mention having a life. Please just get rid of him. I can’t cope with him. Please!”

Taking off his glasses he started to clean them again. “Umm Buffy I need you to tell me exactly what occurred, before you found yourself in this situation.”

As Spike was now sat silently sulking in the corner, Buffy took it on herself to tell him. “Well, I was just doing my job, and then Spike showed turns up and starts getting in my way.”

“Pftt, getting in your way indeed! I was just having a bit of night time entertainment. You could have gone somewhere else.”

“Gone somewhere else? I got there first. Therefore you should have moved. I was the one actually working.”

“If that’s what you can call what you where doing. Looked more like getting yourself killed.”

Enough!” Buffy and Spike both turned red faced from where they had ended up nose to nose to look at an angry Giles. “You two are worse than children. Now what occurred after Spike showed up?”

Giving Spike one last glance, Buffy turned back to her Watcher and walked to the edge of the barrier. “Oh, well this guy showed up, said I killed his brother. He was a tall man, spoke with a funny accent. Said his name was Ashqueen. Something like that.”

“Ashquar?” Giles looked shocked.

“Yeah that’s him, do you know him?”

“By reputation only. Buffy; Ashquar is a very powerful warlock. People have feared his wrath for centuries.”

“Oh! Well that can’t be good.”
Riley, who was still finding it hard to believe magic had so much power, finally lost his rag. “That’s it! This is ridiculous!” Stepping between Buffy and Spike, he pushed them both in the opposite direction. “You cannot and will not be stuck together.”

However his plan to separate them back fired on him. As they both hit the barrier wall, they where propelled back towards the centre where Riley still stood.

Riley soon found himself sandwiched between an amused Slayer and a very pissed off vampire. Turning red in the face, he pushed the pair off him and stormed out the circle.

Facing Buffy, he looked her right in the eye. “When you are on your own, come and find me. We have to talk.” And with that he stormed out of the apartment.

“Riley!” Buffy made to follow him, but was stopped by the barrier.

Spike gave her a smug look behind her back. “Guess you’re sticking with me princess.”

As she turned to look at him, Spike saw that there where tears swimming in her eyes that now burned with anger at him. For some unknown it felt like they where stabbing him though the chest. He felt her pain.

Turning her back on him, she turned back to her watcher. “Giles, stop this thing now!”

“Ooh!” It was Willow who was now suddenly speaking up. “I think I know how.” And before anyone could stop her, she had spoken the words of the spell.

There was a flash of light and Buffy and Spike where left looking at each other. Buffy felt as though the temperature in the room had just gone up 100OC. she felt flushed all over.

As she turned to look at Spike, she saw his muscley chest, piercing blue eyes and his striking cheek bones; she felt her panties get soaked just from looking at him.

Spike was having similar feelings. As he stared at her, he felt a primal urge to take her upstairs and do unthinkable things to her until she wouldn’t be able to walk straight again. As he though this, he felt other parts of his body start to stir as well.

As silence fell upon the room, the Scoobies looked on shocked as the pair started at each other hungrily.

It was Xander who broke the silence. “Umm Houston, we have a problem.”

TBC…
Getting even closer. by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
Have to be completely honest and say that I had forgot about this one.. found it while deleting things on my computer the other day so hopefully i can get it posted.
Chapter 5: Getting even closer.

Xander voice snapped them both out of their daze. They both quickly turned guiltily away from each other.

"Umm Buffy? What just happened?"

Buffy looked red faced at Xander. "What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened. Everything is normal, nothings changed." Buffy felt very flushed and her friends could tell that she was lying, but they didn't say anything.

"Umm Giles, we umm need to sort this thing out" Buffy tried to turn away from Spike, but her skin tingled just knowing that his body was so close to hers. Just knowing he was stood behind her was killing her.

"Yes, yes I agree." Giles took off his glasses and started cleaning them. "Now if everyone could try and not say any spells in the meantime while we research it, it would be greatly appreciated." Walking over to the bookcase, he gave everyone a book, including Spike. Everyone sat down and silently got on reading.

Buffy and Spike where sat at the barstools by the kitchen, yet neither one could concentrate. It was like their bodies where on fire. Buffy had never felt so horny in her life! Flicking through the book, she started to just look at the pictures as her brain was no longer concentrating on the words as it went into overload of all the things she would like to do to Spikes body instead.

Kicking her shoes off, she looked at her pink painted toenails, before putting them up on the stool between her and Spike. Stretching her feet out, her toes now came to rest on Spikes muscle-y thigh.

Not looking what she was doing she slowly moved her foot up and down. Loving the way his body felt under her foot, the way she could feel his muscles through the denim of her jeans.

Spike looked down at the delicate toes on is leg. They moved so gracefully as the slowly stroked up and down. He imagined taking one of her toes into his mouth and sucking on it until it made Buffy's eyes roll up into the back of her head. As he foot continued to move, placing more pressure on his leg each time it went back up, he had to suppress a moan. Slowly it continued to move up to where the signs of how much he was enjoying this treatment could be seen.

Hearing Spike groan, Buffy looked up from her book. Her foot had come to rest on his erection. The feeling of it under her foot made her even more aroused. With a sly smile she wiggled her toes, making him groan again as his eyes rolled up.

Giles looked up from his book when he heard Spike make a noise in the far corner in the room. "Have you found something, Spike?"

Quickly removing her foot, Buffy looked back down at her book, unable to hide her smile.

"No Rupert, Just thought I had for a second. It was nothing though."

"Oh ok." Looking back down, Giles carried on reading his book.

Spike cast Buffy an annoyed glance. Two could play at this game. Moving up onto the seat next to her. Spike slipped off his coat.

Looking across at him, Buffy cold now see his taunt arm muscles flexing as he turned the pages. Keeping her voice low, so no one would hear them.

''What are you doing?'' she hissed at him.

‘‘What can I say, bubble was getting a little tight, thought I would take some of the strain off.''

‘‘What’s with coat, you never take that raggy think off. Why now?'' she knew she sounded erratic but she didn't care.

‘‘Got hot, pet.''

‘‘Vampires don't get hot.''

Spike suddenly dropped his voice to his sexy tones that was giving Buffy goose bumps all over ‘‘You're right, we don't, but you do don't you pet. I can smell just how 'hot' you are right now.''

Closing her eyes she let his smoky voice soak through her. Taking his cold hand he placed it on her bare thigh, causing more goose bumps to form. ‘‘I can feel your 'hotness' just flowing off you babe.'' Spike said as his thumb made little circle patterns on her leg, Buffy mouth parted in a silent oh. God did his hand feel good, she just wished it would go just a little bit higher.

‘‘God this is useless.'' Shocked everyone suddenly turned to Anya after her little outburst. ‘‘We have all been reading for hours and there is nothing here. We need to sleep.''

Taking off his glasses, Giles cleaned them for the ninth time that night. "As much i am inclined to disagree with Anya, she does have a point." Looking round the room Giles could see that everyone was visible wilting. "What I suggest is that we all go home and get some rest, and be back here nice and early."

"Wait, sleep but Giles what about Spike and I? How can we..?" But no one was listening to Buffy's complaints. They where all heading towards the door, oblivious to her discomfort.

When the room was totally silent again and everyone had left, Buffy sank back down onto her seat.

Closing the door behind everyone. Giles turned round to see a dismayed Buffy and a quite chirpy Spike.

"Ah you two, what shall we do with you then?"

"I can't take him back to my house, Giles. Mum will have a fit! What am I gonna do, Giles?”

“umm yes, I can see your problem. Well stay here for the night in the spare room; it’s just along the hallway. Will you two be ok? Spike if you try anything, anything at all, you won’t have time to worry what Buffy will do to you. Trust me, if I hear you have done anything to hurt her, she will be the least of your problems, once I got my hands on you.”

A little more nervous now, Spike trundled off behind Buffy.

Once they got to the room, Buffy called sweetly to Giles. “Night Giles. Thanks for this I am sure we will be fine.” Before finally closing the door.

Turning back to Spike now, Her sweet personality suddenly changed. Now I don’t know what the hell you where playing at back there, but there will be no more of it, do you understand. No more!”

Spike smiled at her smugly. “Is that so princess?”

Crossing her arms across her chest, Buffy just glared at him. “Yes that is so!”

“Really?” Slowly Spike started to walk over to where Buffy stood by the door. “If I remember rightly, it wasn’t me who started this. I seem to remember a certain little vixen trying to temped old Spike over here.”

Buffy backed up against the door until her back came into contact with the doorknob. Spluttering her excuses, she looked at Spike wide eyed. “No, but, umm, it, wasn’t, no.”

Placing a cold finger on her lips, he silenced her. “Certain toes played a big part.”

“Spike?” Her voice had become a hushed whisper.

Leaning down towards her, Spikes lips where a millimeter from Buffy’s when she finally came to her senses. Slipping out from under his arm, Buffy ran to the bed, stopping just before she hit the barrier. “NO! We can’t Spike. I don’t even like you. Look we need to get some sleep and figure this out.” Putting on her serious face, Buffy looked at the bed. “Oh crap!”

Huffing Spike looked at her. “What now Goldilocks?”

“One bed, two people.”

Spike raised his eyebrows, to ask what.

“Idiot! We can’t exactly sleep in the same bed.”

“I am not really seeing a problem with that plan.” Spike’s smug smile was back on his face.

“Spike, we can’t! Now take this seriously. If I sleep on the bed, the bubble should expand enough to let you sleep on the floor.” Smiling at him sweetly, to show that the matter was now closed, she sat down and started to take her shoes off. Standing up again, she looked down at her shirt, she couldn’t sleep in it, not with how creased it would get. “Spike, close your eyes.”

“And why would I want to be doing that pet?”

“I have to get ready for bed, I can’t have you looking at me. Turn.”

“Make me.”

“Fine.” Placing her hands on his arms, which sent shivers though her whole body, she spun him round to face the door. “Stay like that.”

Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt and hung it over the end of the bed. Slowly then unbuttoning her jeans she then stripped them off as well and placed then over the end of the bed with her shirt. She never thought for a second that it might be inappropriate for her mortal enemy to see her purely in a red bra and pair of panties. Opening the covers she was about to slip in when Spike turned back round to face her.

They stared at it like deer’s caught in headlights. Seeing Buffy stood there in her underwear with her hair all tussled, Spike realized she looked damn sexy and he felt his cock swell in his pants.

Suddenly the arousal that they had been fighting since Willow’s spell overpowered them. Striding over to her, he held her face in his hands, and kissed her fully on the lips. The passion of the kiss made them both tumble onto the bed.

As they kissed each other, neither was aware of the bubble around them glowing as it closed in around them.

TBC…
Sleeping together by Nikilicious
Author's Notes:
Especially for cordykitten for the lovely reviews she is leaving me as i am posting!!!
Chapter 6; Sleeping together.

Through the Spike kissing haze, Buffy’s brain finally started to work again. This was wrong, this wasn’t suppose to happen. Pushing Spike, she broke contact with his lips, and with it the bubble around them stopped glowing before either of them noticed.

Sitting up on top of her, Spike looked puzzled. “What was that, pet. I thought that was good.”

Buffy blushed. “It was good Spike, really good in fact. But we can’t do this. You know that.”

“But it feels so good. Wrong things always do, baby.” He raised his eyebrows for emphasis.

Smacking him on the chest, Buffy just sighed at him. “Spike this is serious! We need to find a way out of this hard situation that we have been put in.”

Smirking at her, Spike took hold of Buffy’s hand and placed it on his crotch. “I can tell you something else that is ‘hard’”

Though the powerful arousal it sent through her, feeling his aroused manhood, Buffy snatched her hand back and placed it at her side. “Look Spike, we have to get some sleep, or we will never be separate.”

“That’s not sounding too bad. I like the idea of us being joined ‘together’.”

Feeling a light push from Buffy, Spike tried to sit up off her. Stopping not far from her face with a confused look crossing his face. “’ello now, what’s going on here?”

“What is it, Spike?” The confused look now crossed Buffy’s face as well.

“Bubble’s smaller.” He offered no further explanation than that. Holding his hands above his head, he moved his hands along the wall of the new concise bubble. “Yeap, it’s a good few feet smaller.”

“Well, what are we going to do?”

“Wanna go wake watcher boy?”

Buffy chewed her lip in contemplation for a moment. “Umm, no its really not fair to wake him. Plus, I don’t really want to try to explain to him that we where kissing on top of each other when it happened.”

“Well, what do you suggest then, sweet thing?”

“Umm, well can you still get on the floor?”

“Not a chance in hell, pet. Got to think of another plan, blondie.”

“Okay, Mr-not-coming-up-with-any-ideas. We are just going to have to share the bed together then. Can we lie next to each other?”

“We can always test.” After a slight struggle, the pair found they where able to manoeuvre themselves so that they where led still next to each other, their shoulders touching.

“Well I guess we can, you know, sleep now.” Rolling onto her side, facing away from Spike, which gave them both some more room, Buffy closed her eyes, determined to get some sleep, so that she would have a level head for the morning.

Her eyes shot open a second later, as Spike wriggled constantly next to her. Huffing, she turned onto her other side to face him. “What?”

Spike just gave Buffy a look like a little boy who had been caught doing something he knew he shouldn’t be doing.

“Spike! What are you doing?”

In a quiet voice, “Trying to take my boots off.”

“Your boots?” Buffy was slightly dumbfounded.

“Well yeah, princess, what else would I be doing? I can’t bend enough to get them off, not without banging into this damn bubble. Can’t exactly sleep with them still on now can I?” He gave her his best look to imply that she was stupid, but instead of the huff that he expected, she simply looked like she was about to burst out laughing.

Buffy could barely contain her laugh, “Spike, it’s night time vampires don’t sleep!”

“Okay, well it is uncomfortable.”

“Do you want me to help? I am very bendy.” With a little twinkle in her eye as she said the last word, she then used her slayer trained flexibility body to fold herself slowly into a little ball, until she was level with Spike’s feet. Never once did she touch the walls of their tiny bubble.

Slowly untying the knots, she pulled at each lace until it was nearly completely free from the shoe. She then slipped her delicate hand inside, he slender fingers danced along his flesh as she worked his heavy boot off his foot. Working it free, she then tossed it over the side of the bed, where it sailed through the barrier without any resistance, carefully she then moved to his other boot.

When they where both off, Buffy was starting to feel very aroused again. What was with her tonight? Just the sight of his naked feet was getting her wetting than being with Riley ever had, and that was just looking at feet!

Climbing on top of his legs, she ran her hands slowly up his denim clad legs until she reached his belt buckles. “Now see, I think these are just going to have to go as well. We can’t have you all uncomfortable now can we?”

Spike chuckled. “I am going commando, pet. Sure you can handle it?”

Buffy’s eyes lit up. “Oh I can handle it. My plan is just sounding better and better every second.” She wasn’t sure where this recent sexy confident Buffy had come from, it had her acting more like Slutty the vampire slayer, but she really wasn’t complaining, she liked how empowered it was making her feel. It reminded her of the time Amy had cast a spell on the women of Sunnydale and Buffy had tried to seduce Xander in the library. Though she tried to forget that she had ever done that, she could never forget the sexy feeling it left in her.

Undoing his belt, she slowly pulled his zipper down, making sure to keep eye contact as she did. Reaching inside his tight black jeans, she wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft. “I knew you were lying when you said you got your nickname from rail road spikes. Guess I know why people really call you ‘Spike’.” Looking all coy she smiled at him. “I promise not to tell.”

She was just about to lean own and give the tip a kiss, when she felt something warm against her back. Looking behind her she saw the bubble glow, before it went invisible again.

Spring off Spike, she led back next to him, her whole face flushed. “Oh god, oh god.”

Feeling Buffy get off him, Spike opened a lazy eye to look at the girl stressing next to him. “What the…? What’s that all about then, love? Get a guys motor running then buggar off!”

“It’s us, Spike! We’re the ones doing this. We are the ones making the bubble smaller. Us and our lips! Or our on top of each otherness! But it’s us! We have to stop!”

Spike was now struggling to keep in his usual wicked grin. “Is that so? Guess we are just going to have to stop.” He gave Buffy one of his infamous leers letting her know that that was the last thing on his mind.

“Good!” Buffy was feeling a little more nervous now, knowing she was the cause of at least some of their problems, why couldn’t she stop herself tonight? “Now that we have settled that, we should sleep.” Rolling over, Buffy faced away from him once again. Her face was still blushing bright red, though she wouldn’t admit to herself whether it was from shame or arousal. Closing her eyes she tried to sleep.

Huffing, Spikes good mood drained fast. Pulling up his trousers, he fastened them again. “Fine, be like then.” Staring up at the ceiling, he decided he should, like Buffy, at least try and get some sleep.

After half and hour of total silence, Buffy was fast asleep. Unaware of what she was doing, she rolled over in her sleep and pressed her half naked body against Spikes, her head nestled on his chest. Happy to feel her on him, Spike stroked Buffy’s golden hair, and it wasn’t long before he too was fast asleep.

***
Buffy was the first to wake up the following morning. She felt a hard male chest cushioning her head and her legs where wrapped around strong male thighs. His flesh felt cold, but it was so nice against her hot body.

Without opening her eyes, Buffy sighed a lazy smile of womanly satisfaction crossed her face. As she slowly opened her eyes her world came back into focus and with it the reality of her situation.

Realising who’s undead body she was laying on, her eyes suddenly snapped open and she tried to carefully climb off Spike. However she had forgot about the bubble and instead of finding them apart, she found herself led flat on top of Spike again, which safe to say rendered him wide awake.

“Crap!” Climbing off him, this time being careful of the bubble, she led next to him, her face glowing bright red with shame. Pulling the sheets up to her neck she tried desperately to hide her modesty.

“Leaving already, pet? I wasn’t exactly minding you being there.” He gave her a tired yet cocky leer and her face blushed even brighter red.

“Spike, we should, umm, get up. We need to get this thing sorted.”

“Fine! Lets go and find watcher boy!” Feeling slightly miffed that Buffy had managed to spoil his fun yet again; he resigned himself to the fact that he was going to get no fun when he suddenly got a whiff of her arousal – maybe there was a chance of some fun after all.

Feeling a little more content he slowly tried to sit up before hitting his head on the bubble and found himself led back down again. “How exactly do you plan on doing this, pet.”

“Umm” chewing her lip, Buffy contemplated for a moment. “Well I guess the only way we can do this is to sit up together. If we sit up at the exact same moment we should be able to get up and out of the bed.”

After several minutes, both slayer and vampire where stood beside the bed. Through much struggle they had managed to get their clothes on, but due to their tight restricting, both look dishevelled like they had just ravaged each other. “Guess it will have to do.”

Due to the new smaller bubble, it meant that Buffy and Spike could barely stand more than a foot away from each other. “Come on.”

Taking hold of the doorknob, Buffy opened the door nearly sending the person who was stood on the other side flying. Buffy stood there staring.

“Mom!”

TBC…
Mother Knows best. by Nikilicious
Chapter 7: Mother knows best.

“Mom!”

Joyce looked up at her daughter as she came out of the room, with the blond vampire that she remembered meeting once before a few years prior.

“Buffy Anne Summers, what do you think that you are doing? Coming out a bedroom with that boy, and in such a state!”

Spike was about to correct her that he was no ‘boy’ when he felt Buffy's elbow in his ribs, which would have winded him had he had any breath to lose. “Mom, it's not what you think. What are you doing here anyway?”

“What am I doing here? Buffy, I was worried about you! You didn’t come home last night or have you forgotten that, nor did you call to tell me that you wouldn’t be home! What’s a mother supposed to think? You are the slayer Buffy, I am not naive enough to think you might not be in danger occasionally. So I did what any worrying mother who cares about her daughter would do when she finds out she hadn’t been home! I came to see your watcher to see if he knew where you were. And here I find you canoodling with a vampire! Yes I remember too well that Spike is a vampire.” She stood in front of Buffy with her hand on her hips.

“Canoodling? Mom, we weren’t canoodling! We were doing nothing!”

Joyce gave her daughter's messed up hair and disarrayed clothes an unbelieving stare. “I don’t care what your excuses are, you are coming home with me now.”

Buffy looked down nervously at her feet. “I can’t.”

“What do you mean, you can’t?”

“I am stuck to Spike.” Buffy refused to look her mom in the eye as she said it. It had been embarrassing enough telling her friends; she couldn’t believe she now had to tell her mom as well.

It was Giles, however, that spoke up. “I was trying to tell you that Joyce, when you came in. While I made the coffee.”

Joyce now whirled round to look at Giles. “You told me Buffy had been in an accident and was in the guest bedroom. What was I supposed to think?”

“Well I didn’t expect you to go running off into the bedroom!”

“Didn’t expect...Mr Giles…”

Buffy now stepped forward to separate the two, dragging Spike along with her. The bubble was so constricting now that he could barely stand not touching Buffy.

“Okay mom, calm down! I am fine. I am not hurt. Spike and I didn’t do anything” yet, Buffy couldn’t help adding to herself. She was finding it very hard having Spike stand so close behind her and not being able to reach over and touch him. “I still hate his guts don’t worry. Yes, we had an accident, some voodoo priest guy cast a spell on us and made us stick together in a mystical mumbo jumbo bubble thing. Giles and the gang are working on a way to free us. Okay? Can everyone please now stop shouting at each other?” Buffy gave her mom the best smile she could muster.

“Why didn’t you call me?”

“It was late, I guess it slipped my mind I am sorry. But at least I am not dead or anything, right.”

Joyce gave Buffy a look that only mothers could do, the kind of look that would freeze hell.

Taking a step back to move from in between her mother and her watcher, Buffy accidentally walked straight into Spike’s hard chest. Arousal flared within her, which Spike immediately picked up on and tried to move slightly closer to her. Buffy, not wanting to let her mom get suspicious, expertly sidestepped him. Giles was oblivious to the entire thing, however Joyce saw the blush creep up to her daughter’s cheeks, and she knew there was something more going on than what she was saying.

“Umm mom, Spike and I just have to talk to Giles a moment.”

Joyce looked at her daughter. “Okay then, you can have a moment, I will be in the kitchen, but then you and I have to talk.”

Joyce then turned back to the small kitchenette, leaving the three alone.

“Giles, we seem to have developed a slight problem overnight. We umm…well see the thing is... umm” Buffy started to wring her hands in front of her, ashamed to tell her watcher what she had nearly done with Spike.

“What Buffy is trying to say is that we want to shag each other’s brains out.”

“Spike!” Buffy spun round to glare daggers at him, yet her focus seemed to get stuck on his plump lips that she could just image trailing all over her body doing unimaginable things to her.

Giles however, was furiously cleaning his glasses and trying to ignore the heated stares the slayer and the vampire were sharing.

Finally snapping herself out of the Spike induced haze, Buffy sheepishly looked back at her watcher. “Well I kinda wasn’t gonna tell you that bit. That’s not the only problem though.”

“Oh good lord, there’s more?”

“Our bubble got smaller overnight, now we can’t get further away from each other than this!” Buffy said, emphasising the space with her hands.

“Were you and Spike, umm, doing anything when the bubble decreased in size?

“No!” Buffy started vehemently to shake her head, when she felt Spike tap her on her shoulder.

“Now that ain’t exactly true now is it, luv?

Giles hadn’t thought it possible for his slayer to go as red as it did, but sure enough, there she was in front of him, her whole face as red as a tomato.

“Wewerekissingonthebed” Buffy said it so fast that Giles only just caught what she was saying.

“Buffy Anne Summers!” However it seemed that Joyce had heard it perfectly even from the kitchen.

“Mom?”

Joyce came storming round the corner from the kitchen. “I thought I brought you up to be a lady. I thought you had a boyfriend!”

“I do! I love Riley.”

Hearing Buffy say her boyfriend’s name, Spike felt an instant jealousy. Shaking his head he accounted it to simply the spell they were under.

“I can’t help this thing with Spike! Do you think I want to find his undead carcass attractive?”

“Hey! Now that was a bit low, not like I said anything about your skinny hide!”

“Oh sure, ‘cause you never say anything bad about me, do you?”

“No, but I can think of some if you keep that lip up.”

Before Buffy had any time to retaliate Spike’s lips came crashing down on hers. As their bodies melted together, neither cared that Giles and Joyce were standing right next to them.

That’s until Buffy felt herself being pulled away from Spike.

“Crap! We did it again.” Buffy could feel the bubble at her back, knowing it was now even smaller. “Did it do that glow-y thing?”

Giles once again started to clean his glasses, thinking that he would never again be able to erase the image. “It would seem that it did. I will have the gang start researching on it.”

“Giles! That could take ages, can’t you just do a Giles thing and fix it? I know! I could stake him! Solves two problems then, no more annoying Spike and no more bubble! Bingo!” Buffy’s face lit up as she thought of the idea.

“I fear that would not work Buffy as it would make your situation a lot more complicated.”

“More complicated than it already is? That’s just not possible.”

“Even if you were to stake him, Spike would in essence still exist, or at least his remains would. So you would be stuck wherever his dust was.”

Buffy’s face fell as she realised what he was saying. “Stupid vampire.” But as his hands fell to her hip the last thing she thought of Spike was ‘stupid’ as arousal flooded her. Moving back a few steps she started to move her hips against his erection.

That was until her mother once again grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her as far away from Spike as she could get. “Giles you can handle the research, I assume. I am taking these two home where I can keep an eye on them.” Joyce talked about them as though they were two naughty school children.

“I think that is wise, Joyce. It appears that this spell may have seriously affected their judgement and it is best if they are not left alone right now.

“Umm... Mrs Summers. One slight problem with your plan.” As Joyce looked at him, Spike knew she hadn’t got what he was getting at. “Its daytime, I’m a vampire, we don’t mix.”

“Can we cover you? My car is just outside”

Spike heaved a sigh; he could see this not going well. “Fine, but we are going to have to move fast. Joyce you go first and start the car.”

As she left the apartment, Giles handed Spike the thick blanket off the sofa. “I would prefer it not burnt to a crisp. I happen to like that one.”

“Do what I can, Rupes.”

With that Buffy and Spike headed for the door, however as they were so closely joined now, walking fast had defiantly become a problem.

“Oh sod this.” Grabbing Buffy, Spike spun Buffy around and hitched her over his shoulder, fireman’s lift style, before wrapping the blanket round them both.

Just as he was opening the door to run to the car he felt Buffy squeeze his bottom under the blanket. If today didn’t kill them both, he thought, it was certainly going to get very interesting.

TBC…
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=16185