A Killing Attraction by SeeHerShadow
Summary: Spike Giles is engaged to the woman of his dreams, someone who isn't Buffy although Spike loves his soon to be wife. He can't help but feel his true feelings towards Buffy.Torn between two woman, how far will he go to get the one he really wants without one of them getting killed.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2985 Read: 2826 Published: 12/25/2005 Updated: 01/04/2006

1. chapter one by SeeHerShadow

2. Chapter 2. by SeeHerShadow

chapter one by SeeHerShadow
Author's Notes:
This is my first fic and I'am nervous much like any other author would be, I hope you like this story and if you do that great. If you don't then I'll just try harder next time. And I really have to thank my beta and give Maddie aka Enchantress some credit with this chapter she is Amazing! and to let you know the next chapter of this story wont be put up till around sometime next weekend.
You know sometimes people really tend to bug me. Sometimes they tick me off so bad, I just wanna wrap my hands around their throat and strangle the hell out of them. It seems to not matter anyways, because they always to come back to get you, but it’s ten times worse.



Buffy was distracted from her thoughts as the bathroom door opened.



"It’s about freakin’ time." Buffy said, a little bit irritated.



Anya smiled at Buffy and replied, "Buffy, you have no one to impress, I do."



Buffy rolled her eyes at Anya and pushed past her to get in the bathroom, once in the bathroom she slammed the door and locked it.



Anya stood there stunned, but could understand why Buffy was so crabby lately. She’d gone at least four months without any orgasms, and in her mind that was a century.



"Buffy, I'm sorry; I should understand better, I mean it must be hard going that long without any sexual pleasure." Anya said with a happy perky grin.



Buffy didn't hear one word that Anya said, she was already in the shower and she was glad. She didn't think she could handle anymore of Anya's sexual statements, even though she has known Anya for quite sometime and had grown somewhat used to it. Still, what person would want the whole word to know about their sexual life? Sometimes I think if Anya wasn't Anya she would have probably been a porn star.



Buffy finished her shower and got dressed quickly, hurrying to get on with her lunch date with the gang, even though she really didn't feel like being any where near Spike and his fiancée.



Once she arrived at the restaurant, she found herself forced to sit across from the one person she really didn't want to be across from, let alone be in the same room with.



"So, Buffy, how have you been?" Kiara asked with a fake smile and an evil glint in her eye.



Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Willow and Tara. Tara didn't really like Kiara either, she just pretended to for Spike’s sake. Willow was with her one hundred percent on it. Kiara was a fly just waiting to be squashed, and so help her when the time came Buffy would be there to do the squashing. She just had to wait for Spike to get a clue.



She is such a heartless bitch, what dose Spike see in her except for plastic? She doesn’t care about anybody but herself. Spike needs someone who is sweet, loving, kind, caring, and smart. Someone who knew him really well and understood him.



Buffy's eyes widened, as she considered how she described Spike's perfect girl.



"I described myself." Buffy muttered under her breath.



Kiara noticed this and asked, "What was that Buffy?"



This got the whole gangs attention, and they all turned to look at her.



Buffy gulped.



"Ummm, I said, I'm not getting bacon.” Buffy said quickly, knowing that it wasn’t at all convincing, but it was something.



"Buffy, pet, are you feeling alright?" Spike asked her as everybody stared at her funny.



Anya raised her voice a little bit so that everybody heard what she had to say, "You know what I think, I think Buffy needs to let go of some sexual tension. I mean think about it she broke up with Angel four months ago she has to be feeling a bit crazy for some sexual pleasure and I'm thinking she may need." Anya was cut short as Xander's hand covered her mouth, coming to Buffy’s rescue as she ducked her head, completely embarrassed.



"Anya, hun, what have we talked about?" Xander asked her.



Anya looked at Xander and smiled a little.



"Sorry." She said, like a little kid that just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar before dinner.



Willow looked at Tara and they both decided to speak up, "Maybe, Buffy needs a little fresh air. It is a little stuffy in here."



Tara nodded and agreed helpfully, "Yeah, Willow’s right sweetie, maybe you should step outside for a few minutes."



"I'm fine, really." Buffy said softly.



Spike stood up and shook his head, "Come on pet, I think you need to listen to Red and Glinda and take a few minutes outside."



Buffy finally gave up and decided to listen since people were obviously not going to leave her alone about it.



"Hurry back baby," Kiara said to Spike.



Spike kissed her and followed Buffy outside.



Outside Buffy waited around the building where nobody could see her as she waited for Spike to follow her; she was clear from all eyes.



Finally Spike was there standing in front of her.



"I missed you." Spike said as he grabbed her by the waist to pull her towards him so he could nibble at her neck.



Buffy let her head roll to the side, as heated sensations overcame her. Everything from the feel of his hand slowly creeping under her skirt, to the feel of his lips on her skin… she was falling, and falling fast.



But she was starting to realize that this was a dream, and it all started six months ago when Kiara started to have business trips out of town for two weeks straight. Spike would get upset when she wouldn't call for the two weeks, they would fight and Spike would come to me for comfort. At this time I was still with Angel and things weren't going to well, so I enjoyed having to comfort someone since Angel would never let me do it for him. Kiara was still doing her usually business trips, so by now I was pretty use to Spike coming to me when he needed something physical. I wanted it, and at first I enjoyed it since I had a huge crush on him since high school, but now it’s getting a bit old. I’m tired of being a toy for him. If he would have never met Kiara and would have seen the woman I am, but my mother had to introduce him to Kiara and the worst part is she’s my cousin. The minute they met they were attracted to each other or so that’s what Spike says. Sooner or later Spike is going to have to wake up and realize that this isn't a dream.



She cursed her brain for thinking on its own again.



"Spike, stop…. come on, we have to stop.." Buffy said as she tried to push him away.



Spike grabbed Buffy's wrist lightly to stop her from walking away.



"What’s wrong, kitten?" Spike asked with concern.



Buffy looked up with a smile and said, "Nothing, it’s just that everybody is around. Do I really have to have a better explanation?"



"No." Spike admitted simply.



Buffy told Spike to tell everybody she was tired and she would talk to them later. Even though Spike was deeply concerned, his soon to be wife was sitting in the restaurant waiting for him, and as much as he wanted to be with Buffy, he couldn't break Kiara's heart, even though she was breaking his.
Chapter 2. by SeeHerShadow
Author's Notes:
Thanks to the people who reviewed last chapter I'm glad you liked it. And I really hope you like this chapter. To let yall know I made Tara more tougher then what most people would make her.... Thanks to my beta Enchantress...(Shes the best)
The next day Buffy awoke with a start to the sound of her incredibly noisy alarm clock. She reached her hand over to push the snooze button, but as she did a song started that caught her attention.



Are you aware of what

You make me feel, baby

Right now I feel invisible to you

Like I'm not real

Didn't you feel me lock my

Arms around you

Why'd you turn away?

Here’s what I have to say




Buffy rolled over on her side, causing the sheets to twist around her slender hips.



I was left there to cry

Nothing outside there

Grinning with a lot of store

That’s when I decided.....




Why should I care?

Cause you weren't there

When I was scared

I was so alone

You need to listen

I'm starting to trip

I'm losing my grip




Buffy couldn't understand why Spike couldn't be with her. She knew Spike had a duty, but it wasn't fair. Kiara was with Spike for just a year when he proposed to her. But it wasn’t like it mattered. It would be all over soon, as the wedding was in only a month and a half.



Am I just some chick

You placed beside you

To take somebody’s place

When you turn around

Do you recognize my face

You used to love me

You used to hug me




She knew the song had a meaning but couldn't quite find it.



"Buffy, sweetie, are you ready?" Tara asked as she stepped through her door and closed it lightly.



Buffy finally let the tears fall, and buried her head farther into the pillows. Alarmed, Tara quickly ran to Buffy to calm her.



"Buffy, what’s wrong?" Tara asked, not understanding what had been going on with Buffy at all for the past few months.



Buffy finally turned her head to look at Tara, and promised quietly, "I'll tell you at the shop."



*****************************************************************



"Spike, I'm going to the shop to get my hair done. Will you go with me?" Kiara perched herself on his lap as he read the morning paper and drank his coffee.



Spike looked up, and seeing her pouty lip made it impossible for him to resist. "Yes, baby, I'll go with you to the shop."



Kiara jumped up and clapped her hands happily while running to the car.



***************************************************************************



Buffy and Tara walked into the shop, Channel One O One. She bought the shop after she graduated college, as it was her mom’s dream and Buffy wasn't one to disappoint.



"Hey, Buffy, I'm here for the nine' o clock." Kiara said as she grasped Spike's hand tightly.



Buffy nodded her head as she opened the door to let them through, but Spike had better ideas.



"Kiara, love, you go on without me I'll be back in a second." Spike said as he let go of her hand.



She left Spike not thinking anything of it, and Buffy tried to follow her but Spike grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her back out. Concerned, he asked softly, "Buffy, are you okay?"



Buffy avoided looking at him, knowing the minute she did she would break down. Letting her guard slip now was not an option. No way would he get to see her weak after all this time that she’d held her head high.



"Dose it really matter to you Spike?" Buffy asked, finally looking at him to shoot a furious glare his way.



Spike looked down knowing that what happened yesterday wasn’t going to go away, and he hated it.



"Yes, Buffy, as much as you think I don't care, I really do, and I'm going to prove it to you just tell me how." Spike pleaded as he looked deep into her eyes seeing unleashed glossy tears.



"Leave her." Buffy said, though she knew it wouldn't happen.



Spike finally let go of her upper arm and took her hands in his. "Buffy, I know it hurts you to see me and her together, but I made a promise to her the minute I put that ring on her finger."



Buffy flinched and tried to turn away but Spike wouldn't budge. "I really wish I hadn’t, love. I hate it, I hate hurting you, and I hate hurting her. I want to be with you so much, but--"



Spike was cut short as Anya came out of the shop, announcing abruptly, "Buffy, they need you in here, Kiara is bitching again and is tired of waiting."



Buffy smiled even though she was still upset, but knowing she got Spike to open up to her made her feel a little better. "I'll be right there in a minute, I promise."



Anya rolled her eyes but returned to the cash register.



"Can we talk about this later? I'm not mad, Spike, just disappointed. Which isn't that bad.. it could be worse, I could hate you right now." Buffy smiled teasingly at him. "But, I don't. I still have lots of love for you."



Spike let go of her hand and said, "Can I come by your house later? Not to do anything, pet, I promise. I just wanna hold you for a while and pretend like everything is okay?"



Buffy grabbed his hand and said with a smile, "Of course. I can’t wait.”



Spike chuckled, and walked back inside with Buffy.



"It's about freakin time, what the hell were you guys talking about?" Kiara asked as Cordy finished doing her nails.



"Buffy invited me over for dinner." Spike said to Kiara with a shrug.



Kiara's smile widened as she asked, "Oh, good idea. We all could go, it would be fun! Especially since I'm leaving tomorrow for New York.”



Buffy’s good mood disappeared. She wanted Spike to herself for a few hours, and now she had share him with Kiara.



"Yeah, that would be great! " Buffy said, forcing enthusiasm.



Kiara nodded and went back to admiring her nails.



Buffy noticed Tara doing someone’s hair, and walked over to her, asking, "Hey, Tara, when you get the chance can I talk to you?"



Tara looked up at Buffy and said, "Sure, sweetie, I'm done for now.”



Buffy followed Tara over to the hair supply table, and in hushed tones admitted to everything.



"Wow, Buffy, I had no idea." Tara said, trying to hide how shocked she was.



"I'm terrible huh?" Buffy whimpered, starting to cry. "Look what I'm doing to my own cousin! She’s family and I don't even feel an ounce guilty."



Suddenly Tara started laughing, and Buffy demanded angrily, "How can you laugh at me?"



Tara stopped laughing for a minute and explained, "I'm sorry, honey, but why should you feel guilty after all she’s put you through? If anything, she deserves it."



Remembering how Kiara had treated her for years on end, Buffy realized Tara was right. Putting her hands on her hips, she said proudly, "Yeah, you're right. She does deserve it. I shouldn't feel bad at all."



Unfortunately she said it just as Spike sat down beside her. Tara's eyes turned to saucers, as she prayed he hadn’t heard it.



"Who should feel bad love?" Spike asked, looking from Buffy to Tara curiously.



Buffy froze. The words wouldn’t seem to come, so Tara quickly came to the rescue. "The lady that just left, she was supposed to have blonde hair but Buffy made it red."



Spike rolled his eyes and said sarcastically, "Harsh, love, very harsh."



Buffy just nodded and smiled weakly at him.



"Spike, I'm ready to go." Kiara blew on her nails. "I changed my mind about my hair, it’s fine as it is.”



With an obviously fake smile, Kiara walked over to Buffy and sat down next to her. "Buffy, I have to tell you something it's been on my mind forever so..."



Buffy rolled her eyes and muttered, "Out with it Kiara."



Kiara grabbed a piece of Buffy's hair and frowned. "Your hair is awful Buffy, you looked better with brown hair. Since you’re the hairdresser I figured you’d turn out better, but sweetie, blonde is so not your color. Please.. don't show up to my wedding like that."



Kiara smirked as Buffy’s jaw dropped, as Spike gritted his teeth, trying to stay calm and not scream at her for being so cruel.



"Come, on Spike. We have a date with the wedding planner." Kiara said and started out of the shop.



Spike hugged Buffy quickly and whispered, "I'll make an excuse to come by later."



Buffy forced a smile and murmured, "Okay,"



"SPIKE!" Kiara yelled.



"Bloody hell, I'm coming!" Spike shouted, clenching his fists at his sides in frustration.



*********************************************************************************



"He so wants you Buff," Cordy said while finishing up her next client.



Willow giggled. "You can say that again.



Noticing Tara looked seriously pissed off, Willow took her girlfriend’s hand and asked, "What’s wrong, honey?”



"That stupid bitch has no right to talk to Buffy like that." Tara hissed, shaking her head angrily. "I mean, she’s the one who looks like shit.”



Cordy laughed and said, "You’ve just got to ignore her, she’s not worth your time." Looking at Bufffy pointedly, she added, “Someone should be tellin you that.”



"I’ve learnt how to deal after all this time. Before i would have lost it if she said that... I suppose I’m used to it now." Buffy sighed.



Anya walked over and asked with a smile, "Buffy, do you care if i use the closet for a second?"



"Umm, sure." Buffy said slowly, totally confused.



"Good, now I just have to get Xander over here." Anya ran to the phone, and excited look on her face.



Cordy grabbed her chair pillow and threw it at Anya, laughing as Anya retorted, "What? A girl’s got needs."



Willow giggled and teased, "Yeah, and your needs are about every twenty minutes, right?"



Buffy spoke up and said quickly, "Anya, please don't even answer that.”



Everyone laughed as they listened to Anya trying to get Xander, her sex poodle, over to the shop’s broom closet.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=16274