Some Nice Woman by Spikeshotchick
Summary: it's a story about doing your babbysitter.
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1211 Read: 1509 Published: 12/29/2005 Updated: 12/29/2005

1. only by Spikeshotchick

only by Spikeshotchick
Author's Notes:
none
“I think you should start dating again.” Buffy said to Mr. Williams in the kitchen of his house. Truthfully she wanted anything but him going to some bar and getting hit on by every female in a 3-mile radius but he was such a lump.

“I don’t know Buffy. I don’t think I’m ready to go to the Bronze any time soon.” He said taking a sip of his coffee. “Anyway I don’t have anyone to watch Rebecca. I can’t just leave her with some stranger so I can drink all night.”

“I can watch her. I’m not a stranger. She likes me and you need to go somewhere that isn’t work and home. Come on I’ll give a Saturday night just so you don’t have too.” She took a sip of her coffee but had to stop herself from making a gag face. She never liked coffee.

Didn’t matter either way because he would never go out and party in a million years and she knew that. He is so predicable. “Okay I’ll go. Thanks for watching Rebecca.”

“huh?” She felt retarded.

“I’ll go out for a night. Your right it will do me good. I might meet someone. Could be good for Rebecca to have a mother.” I might even be able to get this UNDERAGE girl out of my head. “Come over at… 7? Is that about the time you should go to a club?”

The rest of the conversation she just though about how horrible it would be if he went to The Bronze and came back with some girl.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ding-Dong

“Coming” she heard him call from inside. The door was pulled open to reveal I completely stunning looking Mr. Williams. Buffy could see why Drusilla married him right out of high school.

He had his hair slicked back and wore black jeans, black tee under a red button up. “How do I look? Is the beater not enough?”

“No it’s perfect” she said dizzily for a moment. “Now calm down. You’ll will hook up with some nice woman tonight.”

“You really think so?” He said then grabbed his keys, “I better get going. Rebecca is taking a nap just feed her again around 7:30-8-ish and put her back to bed. She’s a good sleeper. I shouldn’t be out all night.” Then he left.


Buffy felt a slight nudge and heard the voice from her dream, “Buffy. Buffy, sweet, were is the Rebecca?”

“I already put her in bed.” She says as she sits up. Her visions still a little blurry but she knows it was Mr. Williams. “What time is it?”

“Close to one. How long have you been out?” He says as he sits next to her on the couch.

“Since 9:30 when I put her to bed. So did you have a good time?” Buffy tries to sound hopeful but really she hoped all the girls somehow looked over this god of a man. He hadn’t gone out since his wife died two years ago and he just decided to start dating again.

“Well I’m alone if that any indication. I’m also slightly drunk and it turns out you have to be a little more drunk than this to be attracted to those girls.” He winced at the memory of the woman was three teeth who practically drooled on him all night. “You wouldn’t believe some of these woman.”

“So you’re not completely sober? Can’t take me home then, huh?” She asked with more of her fake emotions this time disappointment.

“Oh bloody hell. I forgot Buffy. I’m so sorry. Could you just call your parents? Or maybe you could sleep on the couch?”

“My dad has a big meeting tomorrow so calling in the middle of the night is out of the question and don’t worry you were supposed to take me to Will’s anyway so I’ll just sleep on the couch. No big.” No alone I hope.

“No I should have remembered that I had to take you home. I’m so sorry.” He looked so sorry that it really touched Buffy. But not they way she wanted to be touched.

“Well you could make it up to me.” She said as she leaned in to him a little and squeezed his upper thigh.

He looked up at her with shock in his eyes. “Buffy your only 17… It’s illegal.” She started to climb on his lap. The way she was straddling his lap her mini shirt pushed up her legs even more. “Buffy it’s wrong.”

She leaned in real close to him. As she leaned to whisper in his ear she moved her weight over his groin and pressed her breasts against his strong chest. “Does it feel wrong?’

It was the combination of her tits, her warm breath and thong-clad cunt pressed against his groin that did him in. He began to kiss at her neck and push his growing hard on against her. “There’ll be time for this next time.” He pushed her on her back on the couch; “It’s been too long I need you, now.” He slid her thong from her hip and to the floor.

She couldn’t believe this was happening. There lips met for the first time. It was soft and somehow still urgent and from this she knew what they both needed. She started to strip him. pulling his shirt over his head. Exposing his chest, halting their kiss momentarily. Her hurried hands simply unzipping and pulling down his jeans.

Her eyes widened at the sight of him. He is massive. She had been fucked before but Angel didn’t have equipment like Mr. Williams. He set himself at her entrance and then paused and looked at her face. Buffy gave him a reassuring smile that quickly turned in to a mix of pain and extreme pleasure as he pushed in her.

“Course your so bleedin’ tight.” He murmured through a grunt. She was heaven. Tight and soft; warm and hot, it was like coming home after years of exile. As he began to pump in to her, he opened his eyes to watch the pleasure roll over her face. She is so beautiful.

She was just laying back and taking it in. Then after finding the rhythem in it began to move along with him. This is incredible. She'ld never had someone this deep in herself. “You feel so good Mister-“

“Spike. Just call me Spike.” He was getting close but he would be damned if he didn’t get this bird off. So reached down and squeezed her clit.

“Fuck Spike!” She screamed as she came and her muscles bring him along for the ride.

All they could do is collapse on to the couch. Eventually their breathing slowed and he pulled out of her. Her pulled her on to her and pulled the blanket that was across the back of the couch over them.

Through the silence Buffy said, “I told you would hook up with some nice woman tonight.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=16342