Tempting a Beta by Allison
Summary: Buffy, a fan-fiction author, enlists her roommate William to edit her work. His secret feelings for her grow when he begins to read her steamy romance scenes, causing him to question if he should act on his impulses or if he should ignore the temptation. *Best Lighthearted Runner-Up at the Blood Ties Awards, Chosen Award Runner-Up and Something Blue Award Runner-Up at the Breathless Awards, Judge's Choice at the Love's Last Glimpse Awards, Best Fluff Runner-Up and Best Comedy Winner at Love's Bitch Awards, Cotton Candy Runner-up at Spike Threw the Heart Awards, and Best Comedy/Fluff Winner at the Burst Into Flame Awards! Nominated at Shadows and Dust Fanfiction Awards!*
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6668 Read: 8246 Published: 01/30/2006 Updated: 02/03/2006

1. Making It Hard by Allison

2. A Hands-On Approach by Allison

3. Flesh-Covered Spike by Allison

4. A Long Time Coming by Allison

Making It Hard by Allison
Author's Notes:
This story is dedicated to Ashlee, my closest friend in the fandom who I’ve been beta’ing for since August 2004. It’s her birthday on Saturday, so my goal is to post the story in its entirety by then, which also means that this will be fairly short but hopefully enjoyable for all of you who read it.
“Pretty please?” Buffy asked as she batted her eyelashes at William Brooks, her roommate. “I’ll do the dishes for a month.”

“And you’ll pay rent on time for our dingy little apartment?” he asked, smirking when she pouted. “I shouldn’t have to cover your half all of the time.”

“I was only one day late last time,” she replied. “And I always pay you back, don’t I?”

“Yes, but-”

“Please, Will? It’s important to me,” she said.

“Writing Angel fan fiction is important?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. “Since when?”

“Fine, I guess I’ll ask someone else,” she replied, walking into her bedroom.

He paused for a long moment before getting off of the couch and shaking his head as he went to her room, leaning against the doorframe and watching her as she sat at her computer, quickly typing something.

“Is it really that necessary for me to edit your stuff?” he asked, not surprised when she looked at him and grinned.

“You’ve seen how I write- I tend to misspell things and omit punctuation,” she said. “That’s why it’s a pretty good idea for authors to get betas.”

“Betas?” he asked, confused. “What does that mean?”

“I guess it’s the same thing as being an editor,” she said, shrugging. “All you have to do is proofread chapters and be my sounding board when I come up with ideas.”

“I’m sure you could find someone better,” he replied. “I’ve only seen a handful of Angel episodes. I’m not too fond of the main character.”

“But you liked Cordelia, and she’s one of the major characters I write about.”

“Yeah, she’s an interesting bird,” he said, smiling. “A bit bitchy sometimes and rude, but she seems okay.”

“So you’ll do it?” she asked, her eyes lighting up when he half-heartedly nodded. “Great! I’ve got a couple of chapters already written for this one story I’m working on.”

“What’s the premise of it?” he asked, walking into the room and sitting down on the edge of her bed.

“Angel and Cordelia are playing a poker game by themselves,” she answered, beginning to type again.

“Sounds pretty simple,” he said.

“Well, it’s strip poker,” she replied, looking over her shoulder at him and noticing the odd expression on his face. “What?”

“Luv, what kind of fan fiction do you write?” he asked. “The general, normal kind… or the stuff that’s not for a child’s eyes?”

“The latter,” she answered, giggling when he paled. “There’s nothing wrong with that. I’m twenty-four, you know.”

“You expect me to read and edit a pornographic story for you?” he asked.

She beamed at him before turning her attention back to her computer. “I don’t see why not. I know you watch porn all the time- this is practically the same thing. The only difference is that it’s in words and not images, and the reader has the opportunity to mentally imagine this stuff and form a clear visual in their head.” She sighed and saved the chapter she had finished up. “This is more tasteful, though.”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” he said as he stood up. “I know how dirty your mind can get.”

“Oh, I don’t think you really do,” she replied, laughing. “Wait until you see this chapter.”

“Can’t wait,” he mumbled as he left the room.

“I’m sending the chapters I’ve finished as an attachment to your e-mail address,” she called after him as he returned to the living room. “That way you can edit them whenever you want to.”

“Thanks,” he replied, loud enough for her to hear.

He picked up the half-full beer bottle that was on the coffee table in front of him and took a swig from it. What’re you getting yourself into, mate?

* * * * *

”Oh, Angel!” Cordelia screamed out as he continued to plow into her from behind, his grasp tight on her hips as he surged into her roughly.

“Good Christ,” William murmured, in disbelief that his friend wrote something like that.

He shifted the growing hardness in his jeans and tried to make himself comfortable, even though he was beginning to picture the scenario in his head, replacing Cordelia with Buffy and Angel with himself.

”Like this, baby?” Angel asked in a low tone, removing his hand from one of her hips and sliding it across her stomach before moving it in between her thighs and finding her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.

“Harder… please fuck me harder.”

Cordelia shrieked when Angel complied, quickening his thrusts and causing her to have one of the best orgasms of her entire life.


“I bet he did,” William joked lightly, trying to ignore the fact that he now had a straining erection in his pants that was primarily caused by thoughts of shagging Buffy in a similar way to how Angel and Cordelia had in the chapter she wrote.

As he began to contemplate either taking a cold shower or taking matters into his own hands, so to speak, he headed towards the bathroom but was stopped by the sight of Buffy dancing around in their small kitchen, listening to a song on the radio. He studied the way her body moved, putting emphasis on every curve and her tan legs, remembering a fantasy he had weeks ago when those exact legs were wrapped around his hips as he pumped into her body.

Buffy saw something out of the corner of her eye and spun around, seeing William standing a few feet away and watching her with a look in his eyes that she couldn’t quite place. When he realized he had been caught, his eyes widened and he had the decency to look embarrassed, as did she.

“I was just dancing,” she said quietly, blushing. “Sorry if the music was too loud.”

“It’s fine,” he replied. “I finished reading the first chapter.”

“Really?” she asked, grinning. “How was it? Does it look okay?”

“It’s… g-good,” he managed to get out. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay,” she said, watching as he turned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

It must’ve been better than “good”, judging by the obvious bulge in his pants, she thought, giggling. Silly man, trying to hide it by holding a towel in front of him. If anything, my attention was drawn to the space between those strong thighs of his. She turned off the radio and looked at the bathroom door. Too bad he doesn’t feel like working off some of his tension on me. I wonder when he’ll realize that I purposely asked him to beta to see if he’d cave in to temptation… I hope it’s sooner rather than later.
A Hands-On Approach by Allison
Author's Notes:
A huge thank you to everyone who left feedback for chapter 1- I’m happy that people like the story so far. I’d like to wish Bozakka (another author I help beta for) a happy birthday today, too! I hope you all continue to enjoy the growing sexual tension between Buffy and Spike ;)
“How was your shower?” Buffy asked as William emerged from the bathroom half an hour later, a cloud of steam billowing out of the room as the door opened.

“Nice,” he answered simply, going into the kitchen to get a can of soda out of the refrigerator.

“I assumed as much, considering you were in there for such a long time,” she replied in a light tone, hoping she didn’t sound as mischievous as she felt.

“Um… yeah,” he said, blushing slightly as he opened the can and walked towards her, sitting beside her on the couch.

She brought her knees up to her chin and rested it on them as she turned her body to face him. “So, give me your honest opinion of chapter one. Do you think it’s interesting so far?”

“It definitely got my attention,” he muttered, taking a sip of his soda.

“Yeah?” she asked, grinning.

“I’m not… used to seeing words like the ones you used in the first chapter in the stories I read,” he answered. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard you say half of the stuff you wrote, in the first place.”

“Is it too graphic?” She frowned when he shrugged and looked at her.

“What constitutes something being ‘too graphic’?” he asked. “If that’s what most adult fan fiction looks like, then I’m sure it’s up to par.”

“Good.” She wrapped her arms around her legs and held them closer to her body. “Didn’t you take an erotic literature course in college, Mr. English Major?”

“Yes, but most authors who write erotic pieces don’t use such risqué language,” he said, staring straight ahead at the black screen of their television. “Or at least they didn’t in the novels I read. The language they used was a bit more romantic.”

“You think the story should have more romance in it?” she asked. “I’m not really used to writing lovey-dovey stories. It usually seems so cheesy and trite, you know? Besides, it always seems like people want to see smut rather than romantic scenes.”

“I guess it depends on the person.” He felt her eyes on him and looked at her, seeing the expectant look on her face. “What?”

“Which do you prefer?” she asked curiously, studying his eyes.

“Well, I…” He was cut off by the sound of his cell phone ringing. “I should go get that.”

“Yeah,” she agreed, masking her sadness at not hearing his answer. “Can you read through chapter two today, too? I think I want to start posting tonight.”

“Sure,” he answered after a moment’s hesitation before going into his bedroom and closing the door behind him, locating his cell phone and answering it.

“Hey, Will,” his friend Xander said. “Is this a bad time?”

“No,” he answered. “You wouldn’t believe how perfect your timing is.”

* * * * *

”Oh god… Angel…” Cordelia whispered breathlessly in her brunette lover’s ear, moving on top of him slowly, reveling in the feel of his stiff cock deep inside her.

“I love when you ride me,” he said, holding onto her hips as he helped guide her movements.

“I love bouncing on your foot-long rod,” she replied, her actions becoming frantic as she desperately sought out her release.


William nearly spit out his soda as he read what Cordelia said before frowning and replacing foot-long with eight-inch.

“No way is that wanker nearly that big,” he muttered. “I don’t even think being that long is possible.” He looked down at his lap and sighed. “I wonder if that’s what Buffy wants, a foot of…” He cut himself off and slouched in his seat. “Bloody women and their ridiculous fantasies. I think what I’ve got is more than enough to satisfy her.”

“Will?” Buffy asked from outside his room, knocking on his door. “Are you almost done with chapter two?”

“Not yet,” he replied, hoping she wouldn’t walk in. “Give me a couple minutes.”

“Alright,” she said, smirking to herself as she went into the bathroom and began to fill their tub up with warm water and a thick layer of bubbles.

Meanwhile, William continued to edit the chapter, becoming aroused for the second time that day from Buffy’s writing.

Cordelia dismounted Angel and kneeled down in front of him, stroking him into hardness again and thanking the Powers That Be that vampires had such quick recovery time.

“Going to give me a present?” he asked, threading his fingers in her silky locks as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his erection before beginning to take him into her mouth.


William quickly finished reading the chapter before sending it back to Buffy and unzipping his jeans, freeing his shaft and instantly grasping the base of it with his left hand. He began to move his hand up and down the smooth skin as he started to fantasize about Buffy’s mouth and how good it would undoubtedly feel if her lips wrapped around his cock, sucking on it voraciously until the point when he’d lose control.

It didn’t take him long to come, the thick liquid covering his hand as it shot out of him in spurts. He groaned low in his throat as the pleasure he felt began to subside before grabbing a tissue from beside his bed and cleaning himself off.

You’re pathetic, you know that?

He exited his room and headed towards the bathroom, noticing that the door was closed. Before he could walk to the kitchen to wash off his hands in the sink, he heard Buffy’s voice coming from behind the door.

“Oh… Angel,” he heard her say throatily, causing him to tense up as he felt a stirring in his jeans.

She thinks about him when she…? he thought, his eyes widening. I really don’t stand a chance, do I?

As he walked into the kitchen, Buffy berated herself for almost slipping and saying William’s name instead of Angel, not knowing if he could hear her or not from his bedroom.

I don’t know what I would do if he heard me say his name when I get myself off, she thought, resting her head back on the ledge of the tub. Maybe it’d turn him on so much that he’d walk in here and replace my fingers with his cock. She closed her eyes and smiled wistfully. Maybe I should try it sometime when I know he’s listening.
Flesh-Covered Spike by Allison
Author's Notes:
The feedback for this fic has been absolutely mind-blowing! Thank you to everyone who’s been so supportive and interested in the story, and I hope you continue to enjoy it!
“Alright, I just finished the next part of the story and sent it to you,” Buffy said as she exited her bedroom an hour later, cracking her knuckles and grinning. “I think this might be my hottest chapter yet.”

William paled as he looked over at her from his position on the couch, flipping through channels. Sexier than the chapters I’ve already looked at? Is she trying to kill me?

“You could look at it now,” she suggested. “Since you don’t seem to be doing anything productive at the moment.”

“I’ll have you know that I’ve been catching up on all the latest… celebrity gossip,” he mumbled as he turned off the television.

“You’re such a girl,” she joked, smiling when he stood up and headed towards his bedroom. “You don’t have to read the next chapter of my story right now- I was just joking around.”

“Not like I’m busy,” he replied, shrugging.

“We could go out to dinner instead,” she offered, the hopeful tone in her voice not lost on him.

“Yeah?” he asked, smirking. “What did you have in mind?”

Wouldn’t you like to know? she thought, stifling a giggle as she thought about the variety of ways she could answer his question.

“I don’t know,” she said. “Surprise me.”

Maybe I will. He walked towards her, coming to stand right in front of her.

“Unless you’d rather stay in tonight,” she added, noticing the intensity of his gaze. “Your call.”

He studied her features for a long moment before nodding and walking away, grabbing his keys. “Let’s go try that new restaurant in town.”

“Okay,” she replied, slightly irritated that he wanted to go out somewhere instead of staying in their apartment, especially as more thoughts of naked William filled her head.

Guess I’ll have to be patient and wait until later, she told herself as she followed him out the door. Maybe there’s still fun to be had after all tonight.

* * * * *

“Can I ask you a question?” William poked at the food on his plate as he spoke before raising his eyes to hers, noticing her nod as she chewed on a piece of steak. “What inspired you to start writing?”

“Honestly?” she asked, sighing. “I was bored one day and felt like writing something. It didn’t really matter what the topic was- I just had the ambition to write. I started with poetry first, but I began to realize that I had a difficult time getting all of my ideas down, so I began to branch out and tried doing short stories next. I still do those most of the time, but you never know when you’ll get an amazing idea that you could elaborate off of for thousands upon thousands of words.” She noticed the amused expression on his face and blushed. “I know, I’m a loser.”

“Not at all, luv,” he replied. “It’s nice to see you be so passionate about something.”

I can be even more passionate if you give me the chance, she thought.

“Why not do original pieces, though?” he asked. “Why do you write about Angel characters?”

“They interest me,” she answered, taking a sip of wine. “It’s probably not the coolest hobby out there, but I feel like I can get into the characters’ heads. Plus, they can be a lot of fun to work with and manipulate.” She pushed her plate to the side, signaling she had finished eating. “It’s nice to be involved in something like writing fan fiction, you know? There’s a huge community of people out there who do it, too, and I feel like I’m a part of it. It’s like I’m a member of this gigantic family that’s spread out worldwide, and no one can take that away from me.” She smiled and looked down. “And it’s so much fun to write stuff that’s pornographic in nature.”

“That w-was my n-next question,” he managed to say, practically stumbling over the words as he remembered the fantasies he came up with earlier that day as he read the first two chapters of her story. “What made you choose to do adult fan fiction instead of the more general kind?”

“It’s liberating,” she said, picking up her wine glass and slowly moving it in a circle, watching the liquid swirl around inside of it. “I feel like I have power over the characters, and sometimes it’s nice to put them in compromising positions.” She saw his cheeks begin to flush and smiled. “I feel I can be a lot bolder in my writing when I do mature stories. It’s not like I say the things I write on a daily basis- I don’t feel comfortable doing that. But when I write, it’s a whole different playing field. I have the freedom to write whatever I want, and that’s a nice feeling.”

“Well, you’re an excellent author,” he said, clearing his throat as their waitress put their bill on the table.

“Thank you,” she replied. “And to really show my gratitude, I’m going to…”

To what? he thought, becoming excited at the possibilities. Kiss me? Push me down on the table and have your wicked way with me?

“Pay the bill,” she finished, nearly laughing at the disappointed look on his face. “Something wrong?”

“No,” he answered quickly, waving it off. “I appreciate the offer, but I can’t let you pay for me. Chivalry isn’t dead, or so some people say.”

“You’re doing me a huge favor by editing my story,” she said, getting money out of her purse. “Besides, consider it a thank-you for everything else you do for me.”

“You’re welcome,” he replied. “It’s always my pleasure to help you, pet- you should know that by know.”

“Yes, I know. You’re a good man, William.”

He blushed at the compliment and quickly ducked his head, grabbing his wineglass and finishing the remaining liquid in it. Buffy grinned as she paid their waitress for their meals before putting her hand on his and squeezing it.

“Let’s get out of here.”

* * * * *

“Do you mind if I call Willow?” Buffy asked as they entered their apartment. “She called my cell phone while we were out, and I haven’t talked to her in a long time.”

“Go ahead,” he said. “I’ll take a look at chapter three for you while you talk to Red.”

“Thanks, Will,” she replied, sitting down and dialing a number on her cell phone.

He walked into his room and sat on his bed as he opened his laptop, downloading the attachment she sent him and opening it, beginning to read through the chapter.

“I love it when you tie me down,” Cordelia said cheerfully, watching as Angel bound her wrists to the headboard of his bed. “And you’re even using the silk scarves I bought you.”

“I intend to get a lot of use out of them,” he replied in a low tone, stripping off his clothes. “I love it when you’re helpless.”

“Going to hurt me tonight?” she asked, watching as he crawled across the bed and covered her with his body. “It’s only fun when you play rough.”

“Don’t I always?” He thrust into her sharply, causing her to cry out at the sudden invasion of her body and the jolt of pleasure that ran through her.

“Not enough,” she answered, grasping his biceps and digging her nails into them, pleased when she drew blood.


“I wonder if this is what Buffy likes,” William said quietly. “Strong, aggressive men who get off on having all of the control in the bedroom.” He frowned and shifted on his bed as his third erection of the day made his tight jeans become uncomfortable.

“Faster,” Cordelia demanded, arching her hips up as Angel began pumping into her swiftly, enjoying every moan and shriek as he sped up or slowed down his movements, drawing out both her pleasure and his. “I can feel your flesh-covered spike deep inside of me.”

“Okay, now that’s just insane,” he muttered as he stared at the last line of Cordelia’s dialogue. “Where does she get this stuff from?” He shook his head as he continued reading. “But it’s Buffy’s story, so if she wants it in here and thinks people actually say a phrase like ‘flesh-covered spike’, then that’s her prerogative.”

“If you ask nicely, I’ll bite you,” Angel offered in a hoarse voice, not surprised when Cordelia grinned at him.

“I love it when you feed off me,” she replied, beginning to tremble as his face transformed into its vampire visage. “It’s incredibly erotic.”

He lowered his head and licked the crook of her neck before sinking his fangs into her soft skin, her blood filling his mouth.

“Oh god… William!”


He stared at the word on the screen of his laptop, feeling as if his heart had stopped beating in his chest and the air had been sucked out of the room. Initially, he thought Buffy had called to him from the living room, but when he blinked a few times and continuously reread his name, he knew he wasn’t imagining it.

“Um, Buffy?” he asked loudly, waiting to continue until she appeared in his doorway. “Can you come over here for a second?”

He put a pillow over his lap quickly before putting his laptop on top of it, knowing she’d probably figure out why he was doing it but not caring.

“What’s wrong?” she asked. “Does something not make sense?”

“I guess you could say that, yeah,” he answered, pointing to his name on the screen and noticing the blank expression on her face. “What’s this all about?”

“Just a Freudian slip,” she lied, shrugging. “Not a big deal- just replace it with Angel’s name.”

“Freudian slips are usually caused by a person thinking about something,” he replied. “Either actively or subconsciously.”

“Maybe I wrote that when we were talking before,” she said indifferently, waiting to see how he’d react before telling him the truth.

About everything.

“Or maybe you were thinking about me when you wrote it,” he suggested, inwardly hoping he was right.

“Maybe I was,” she agreed, biting her lip to keep from smirking.

He gawked at her, his eyes widening. “What?”

“William, I always think about you when I write stuff like this,” she answered, closing the laptop and setting it beside him on his bedside table. When he didn’t respond, she moved closer to him and took the pillow off of his lap, sneaking a look at his crotch and grinning when she realized that she was having an effect on him, either from the chapter he was reading or her presence. “And I have a little confession.”

“What’s that?” he murmured, his heart pounding.

“It wasn’t a Freudian slip,” she said. “I asked you to beta for me because I wanted to see how you’d react.” She hesitated, becoming nervous. “And if maybe you’d be tempted to… sleep with me.”

“What?”
A Long Time Coming by Allison
“Well, you see,” Buffy began, frowning when William got off the bed and stared at her, still in shock. “You and I’ve known each other since freshmen year of college, and I’ve been attracted to you practically since the first day we met.”

“I know the feeling,” he replied, causing her to smile a little.

“But you and I’ve never really… talked about it,” she said. “We’ve been friends for nearly six years, and I thought that when we moved in together, things might change.”

“How so?”

“That maybe we’d hook up,” she answered. “I like you, you like me-”

“We both know that’s not true,” he murmured, looking down. “I love you, Buffy.”

“I know that,” she replied, getting off of the bed and standing in front of him. “I love you, too, William. I mean, I know I don’t ever say it, but-”

“I know you love me,” he said. “But I always assumed it was only in a platonic, friendly capacity.”

“Are you kidding?” she asked, smirking. “I love you as a friend, but I’ve wanted more for us for so long.”

“How come you’ve never said anything about it before?” he asked, tilting his head to study her.

“I didn’t know how you’d react,” she said, sighing. “I was scared you’d be wigged out and would move out or something.”

“Not bloody likely,” he replied, taking her hands in his. “I wouldn’t think of leaving.”

“I don’t know what I’d do if you did.” She laced their fingers together and smiled contently.

“Let me get this straight,” he said after a long pause. “You wanted me to edit your incredibly sexy story to see how I’d react?”

“Uh huh,” she answered cheerfully.

“In an attempt to get me to sleep with you?” he asked, trying to clarify her intent.

“Yes,” she said, blushing as she looked away. “It sounds very stupid when I think about it.”

“Yeah, it does,” he agreed, grinning. “You didn’t have to get me to read some story to make me want to sleep with you.”

She looked at him, surprised. “You want to…?”

“Of course I do,” he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. “I could kill you for making me read those chapters, though- I don’t think I’ve ever been so turned on in my whole life.”

“I bet I can change that,” she replied, giggling when his eyes widened a little. “You don’t know how often I think about you, William. Ever since we kissed on New Year’s Eve last year, I-”

“I thought you claimed you only kissed me because you were drunk and lonely,” he said, narrowing his eyes at her.

“Alcohol gave me the courage to do it.” She hesitated and rested her hands on his chest. “But I wasn’t that drunk, and trust me, I meant to kiss you. I had wanted to for years, and ever since then, I’ve wanted our relationship to progress.”

“Maybe it would’ve if you hadn’t lied about kissing me in the first place,” he suggested sternly, watching her expression turn sad. “I would’ve acted on things a lot sooner.”

“Yeah?” she asked, managing a small smile.

“Yes,” he affirmed. “I’ve wanted you even more since that night.”

“Guess we should’ve talked about this a lot earlier, then,” she replied.

“Probably.” He shrugged. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t start something now.”

“Do you want to… be with me?” she asked quietly, holding her breath as she waited for his answer.

“Absolutely not,” he joked, laughing as he hugged her, kissing the top of her head. “Do you really think I’d say no, luv?”

“You never know with you,” she said, smirking. “So, does this mean we’re dating now?”

“Looks like,” he answered, grazing her cheek and leaning down to kiss her softly before pressing his forehead against hers. “We have a lot to figure out, though, you realize.”

“Yeah,” she agreed, looking down.

“Can’t we just skip it?” he asked, getting her to look at him. “For now, at least?”

“If that’s what you want, sure,” she answered, nodding.

“Good,” he said. “Because honestly, I think I’d rather spend my time getting back at you for torturing me with the sex scenes you wrote.”

“Go ahead, Will,” she replied, grinning. “Punish me.”

“Oh, I will,” he said, picking her up and carrying her to his bed, laying her down.

* * * * *

“I’m nervous,” he admitted as she took off his shirt, tossing it aside.

“You shouldn’t be,” she said quietly. “It’s not like you’ve never had sex before.”

“I haven’t with you,” he replied. “And what we’re about to do isn’t what I’d call sex.” At her amused look, he continued, “It’s making love.”

“I’m glad we’re on the same page,” she said, assisting him in the process of getting her shirt off.

“You do realize that I’m not like Angel in bed,” William said sheepishly, looking at her.

“I don’t want a guy like Angel,” she replied, smiling. “I want you.”

“Good to know.” He returned her smile as he unclasped her bra, sliding it slowly down her arms before dropping it off the side of his bed. “You’re bloody beautiful, you know that?”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she said in a light tone, her eyes closing as he lowered his head and began to kiss her neck and collarbone, propping himself up over her with one hand while the other explored the skin he had revealed. She gasped when his hand cupped her left breast, giving it a gentle squeeze before taking her nipple between two of his fingers and pinching it softly. “Will-”

“Want me to stop?” he whispered as his lips trailed down to where his hand was.

“Not at all,” she answered. “But there’s a time and place for foreplay, and I don’t think it’s right now.” He chuckled quietly as he took her other hardened nipple into his mouth and sucked on it tenderly.

“I’m not passing up a chance to get acquainted with your body,” he said. “It may take me five minutes… or it could last for hours. I prefer the latter option, personally.”

“I don’t think I can last that long,” she replied, slipping her hand between their bodies and unbuttoning his jeans before sliding down the zipper. She began to tug them down his thighs and indiscreetly let her eyes travel downwards to look at his erection.

“I’m sorry I’m not a foot long,” he murmured, smirking.

“Are you sure you’re not?” she asked, studying his manhood appreciatively. “You’ve got to be pretty damn close.”

“I haven’t measured it lately.” He helped her take off his jeans completely before beginning to work on getting hers off, too.

“Can I?” she asked in a hopeful tone, her eyes lighting up at the thought.

“Perhaps later,” he answered. “I think we’re busy enough at the moment, don’t you?”

“Not as busy as we could be,” she replied, watching as he slid her pants down her slim legs, marveling at the expanse of tan skin that was beneath him. “I’m not like Cordelia in bed- I hope that’s okay.”

“Don’t want you to be like her,” he said as he slipped his fingers under the flimsy sides of her lace panties before slowly stripping them off of her.

As they let their eyes roam over the other’s body, both began to wonder why it had taken them so long to realize that they had strong feelings for one another.

I’ve waited six bloody years for this, he thought as he moved up her body to kiss her, wanting to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming.

Six years of hoping for this, and it’s finally here. Buffy watched as he leaned over to his bedside table, digging around in a drawer for a moment before finding a condom. I have a feeling it’s going to be well worth the wait.

She giggled when she watched him look at the condom wrapper for a moment, seemingly reading something. “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you need instructions. I don’t feel like giving you a demonstration with a banana. I don’t think we have any in the kitchen, for that matter.”

“You’re not funny.” He pouted as he opened the wrapper. “I was just making sure it hadn’t expired.”

“Will, when was the last time you had sex?” she asked, biting her lip to keep herself from smirking.

“About a year ago,” he answered, beginning to roll the condom down his shaft.

Buffy’s eyes followed his hand’s movements, her pulse racing as she realized that she was about to sleep with a man who had been her best friend for years. He noticed the look on her face and stilled, beginning to worry that she was having second thoughts.

“We don’t have to do this,” he said quietly, becoming anxious when she didn’t respond for a moment.

“I want to,” she replied. “I’m just thinking about how far you and I have come, you know? This, with us, means a lot to me.”

“I know how you feel,” he said, pressing a simple kiss to her lips. “I can’t believe you’re giving me a chance.”

“I think you’ve earned it, don’t you?” she asked, spreading her legs as he stroked the smooth skin of her thighs before settling between them, positioning the tip of his erection at her wet center.

“I damn well hope so,” he said in a low tone, looking into her eyes for permission to continue.

“I want this,” she murmured, running her hands over his back and feeling his muscles move beneath her fingertips.

“I love you, Buffy.”

“I love you, too,” she whispered, gasping when he slowly moved inside of her, clenching his jaw to stave off coming early as he felt her tight muscles clench around him.

He stilled as he got to the hilt, waiting for her body to relax more. She marveled at the emotions she saw in his eyes, recognizing the love he felt for her in the way he was looking at her.

“You’re not going to stop now, are you?” she joked, smiling when he laughed and began to rock his hips against hers a little.

“That depends,” he answered. “Are you going to call my cock a ‘flesh-covered spike’?”

“I will if you stop,” she mumbled, moaning when he pulled back and thrust into her roughly. “Will-”

“I love you,” he whispered as he began to pump into her with sure strokes, groaning when she grasped his upper arms and dug her nails into his skin as the blissful pleasure she felt began to be overwhelming. “Sure you’re not like that Cordelia bird? I think you’re about to make my arms bleed.”

“Sorry,” she replied, releasing her tight grasp on him for a moment before applying the same amount of pressure when he sped up his movements. “I’m so close… harder…”

He thrust inside of her deeper and harder, trying to get her to come before he did. As he felt her inner walls flutter around his shaft and her body tremble more beneath his, he moved even faster, watching her expression as she found her release before he came, too, emptying his seed inside of the condom.

He nuzzled his face into her neck and tried to catch his breath as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his shoulder.

“That was amazing,” she said breathlessly, shutting her eyes.

“Couldn’t agree more,” he replied, lifting himself off of her a bit and looking down at her content expression. “I don’t suppose you’d like to have another go, would you?”

“Right now?” she asked, her eyes opening instantly.

“After we both recover,” he answered, slowly pulling out of her and getting off of the bed, taking off the condom as he went into the bathroom, throwing it in the garbage.

He returned to his room and studied her body, covered in a thin sheen of sweat and looking even more magnificent than it had before. He approached the bed and lay beside her, wrapping one of his arms across her body and pulling her closer to him before kissing her temple.

“Can you believe this?” Buffy asked, curling up against his side. “It seems like a dream, a fairytale.”

“I don’t think I know of a fairytale where a vixen seduces a man through a naughty story she wrote and was making him edit,” he replied, smirking. “Maybe you can write it sometime down the road.”

“I think we just did,” she said, kissing him before pushing him to lie on his back. She moved on top of him, straddling his thighs. “Feel like inspiring me to write some more?”

“Consider me your muse, baby,” he said, resting his hands on her hips.

“I love you.” She took his semi-hard erection in her hands and began to stroke it, watching as his eyes nearly rolled back in his head and grinning when it began to harden even more. “And your flesh-covered spike.”

“Buffy,” he said in a warning tone.

“What?” she asked innocently. “I thought it was clever.”

They exchanged smiles before she leaned down and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and reveled in the feel of her breasts pressing against his chest.

“You are pretty clever, you know,” he said. “For coming up with such an elaborate plan to get me in bed.”

“Well, it worked, didn’t it?” she asked, grinning.

“That it did, luv.”



THE END





A/N Although this story is short, I have sincerely enjoyed writing it, and I’m grateful for everyone’s support and extreme interest in it. It was fun for me to step outside the box and do something I’ve never done before, which is writing a fic solely comprised of NC-17 chapters. I hope Ashlee has enjoyed her birthday gift, and once again, thank you to everyone who has left such sweet (and at times hilarious) feedback!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=17124