Forbidden by spikeshunny
Summary: Buffy Summers is a latin dancer , she needs a partner for a competition. She finds out Spike Giles a former competition winner's partner walked out and left him. So what's a girl to do?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 13168 Read: 11411 Published: 02/15/2006 Updated: 06/26/2006

1. Chapter 1 by spikeshunny

2. Chapter 2 by spikeshunny

3. Chapter 3 by spikeshunny

4. Chapter 4 by spikeshunny

5. Chapter 5 by spikeshunny

6. Chapter 6 by spikeshunny

7. Chapter 7 by spikeshunny

8. Chapter 8 by spikeshunny

9. Chapter 9 by spikeshunny

10. Chapter 10 by spikeshunny

11. Chapter 11 by spikeshunny

Chapter 1 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big thank you as always to my fabulous beta Gotkona.
This story won't be NC-17 to start off with as we have to set up the story if that's gonna be a problem for anyone don't read!
This is a story close to my heart i do hope you enjoy and obviously review!!!
Nominated in Best WIP at Fool For Love Awards
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



The club was packed for a Saturday night, finding it difficult to manoeuvre around the dance floor. Not that she minded; she could dance in a box if she had to. She was grinning at her partner as he grabbed hold of her hand and spun her around him.

She adored salsa music, dancing to her own beat. Although her mother insisted she learn various dances including ballet from an early age, she sneaked out of her ballet class when she was nine years old only to walk past a salsa lesson and she was hooked.

Circling her hips, she kicked her leg out landing on his shoulder. Turning her self away from him she let go of his hand. Spinning her with his other hand, she fell back across his knee, her hair falling to the floor.

The band played the last chord as she lifted herself up; grinning to her friend, she motioned to the bar.

“So how long is it now?”

Buffy sighed as she sipped on her drink, looking towards the dance floor.

“18 weeks away, I don’t know why you just don’t help me and enter.”

Shaking his head, he held his hands up.

“Buffy, I don’t love the dance as much as you do. And as much as I love you, you’re a ball breaker.”

Smiling she turned her head and sighed. She would never find a partner for the competition. If she didn’t find one within a week she would have to forfeit.


“Maybe I should just withdraw, I mean it’s not like I’m going to find anybody. I mean everyone has partners don’t they?”

“Well there may be one person you haven’t checked on.”

Buffy looked up to the mischievous brown eyes of her best friend, innocently looking up at the ceiling.

“And who’s that?”

“Spike.”

“Are you kidding? Anyway he hasn’t danced a major competition in a long time. And unless you have forgotten he already has a dance partner.”

“No he hasn’t. She left him for Liam.” Buffy nearly spat her drink over the table.

“My god really, but still I can’t ask him. And besides it’s gonna be too late to come up with a routine.”

Sometimes she was so stubborn even when the best opportunity was right there in front of her face she couldn’t see it.

“Remember last year when you broke your ankle, you were awful to be around and I can’t take another year of woe is me because you were too chicken. I mean come on Buffy you’ve seen him dance before?”

Buffy smiled in spite of herself, she did watch him dance. She was mesmerised in the way he moved. Any partner he danced with, he made her look like she was the best.

“I don’t know why I come in this club seeing as I have two left feet.”

They both looked up to see Willow bouncing on the balls of her feet; jumping up from her seat Buffy quickly enveloped her in a hug.

“I thought you said you weren’t going to come out tonight?”


“Yeah well there was nothing on the television and I had already finished your dress…”

“It’s finished oh when can I see it?” Buffy clapped her hands excitedly.

“Not yet bossy britches.”

“You see you’ve no excuse.”

They could hear cheering from the dance floor. Looking towards the commotion, they saw a couple in the middle dancing while the entire crowd cheered and clapped.

Buffy would recognise him anywhere although his hair had now been dyed to an almost white colour.

“I can’t believe it. He’s here; you have to ask him.”


Buffy looked worriedly to Xander. Her hands had begun to shake, almost dropping her glass.

“I can’t, he’s with someone.”

Xander just stared at her, noticing a slight blush to her cheeks.

“That is his sister; she’s in my intermediate class.”

Xander pushed his chair back and walked around the table. Grabbing her hand he pulled her up and dragged her to the dance floor.

“Let’s show him how good you are first.”

Xander gave her a kiss on the cheek and placed his hand in hers. Her dress bounced against her legs as she spun and moved her hips to the beat. Their hands locked together. Spinning away from him her body seem to mould against his as she moved her hips across his groin.

Buffy was laughing at the look of concentration on Xander’s face. Lifting her eyes she caught the gaze of Spike. Suddenly blushing under his scrutiny, she kept her eyes focused on her partner.


Spike couldn’t take his eyes from the blond beauty dancing from the moment she stepped onto the dance floor. She was a natural the way her body knew how to move with such grace and unbridled passion, but she was holding back he could tell. When she looked up her green eyes dancing with mischief, he swore he would have to dance with her.

“She’s thinking the same thing,” he smiled as she suddenly turned away. Laughing as she held onto Xander’s arm, they made their way to the bar. Lifting her hand up she waved to the barman.

Spike watched as she leaned back against the bar, her elbows resting against the top. Her friend was grinning as he waved a coaster to keep her cool.

“Just once I want to dance and not sweat like a bricklayer.”

“Yeah but you’re a cute bricklayer.”

Smirking she turned around and faced the bar, picking up the cold drink that was placed there. Touching her face with the cold glass was heaven, moving it slowly across her neck.

“Jesus Christ, did she know what she was doing.” Obviously she didn’t. Spike shifted his hips trying to relieve the tightness. Drinking the last of his beer, he slammed the bottle down and walked towards the bar.

Buffy felt a tapping on her shoulder. She spun around to find herself staring at the most intense blue eyes she had ever seen; from his eyes she scanned down to his mouth.

His lips just begged to be touched, watching as his tongue darted out and licked the bottom half. Blushing she looked up and noticed the self satisfied smirk on his face knowing she was ogling him.

“So do you want to dance?”
Chapter 2 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
A big thank you to all the reviews , it means a lot. I hope everyone is enjoying this fic.
Thank you to my beta Gotkona !!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







Buffy stood there gaping at him, until Xander nudged her in the back to push her forward. Spike grabbed her hand as they weaved their way through to the dance floor.

“Ready?”

Buffy shook herself out of her trance and smiled, her hand positioned itself on his slender hip. His hand gripped hers, as they moved together. Oblivious to anything except him, all she could do was look into that beautiful face. He let go of her hand and placed his other hand on her hip.

His hands seemed to burn through her dress to her skin. Shifting away from him, she turned and pushed back against him. His hands still gripped her waist moving her hips to the music.

Grabbing her hand, he spun her around to face him, pulling her towards his body. Her hand curled around the back of his neck.


Lifting her from the floor, her leg swung around his waist. She leaned backwards, her whole body stretching in his arms. Pulling herself back into his arms, she smiled.

Xander couldn’t help but stare at the couple on the dance floor; no one would have known they had never danced together before.

He grinned smugly. Maybe Buffy would finally acknowledge she had indeed met her match in a dance partner.


All Buffy could think about at that moment was how hard his body felt against hers. His hip snapped to the right, following his move her chest crushed against his.

Spike smiled to himself. She was definitely the partner he had been waiting for; he had walked into the club on the intent of finding a new partner. He wanted to prove to Dru that he didn’t need her.

He spun her around, her dress curving round her shapely thighs. Spike almost lost all sense of control, her legs were beckoning him to stare at them.
The song finished. As the other couples wandered away from the dance floor, Spike held onto her hand as they walked towards her friend.

“Did you have fun?”

Xander stood there with a grin on his face and noticed how flushed his friend was. Giving him a look, she turned to Spike.

“Thank you for the dance.”

“It’s was a pleasure, I haven’t enjoyed myself like that in quite a while.”

“Alright I’m just going to go with this, and hopefully you’ll agree.”

Spike waited, watching as she grew nervous, her knuckles were white as she clenched her hands together.

She squeezed her eyes shut and blew out a breath.

“Would you be my partner in the Pan Pacific?”

Spike stood there his mouth slightly agape. He would never have thought she would ask him, especially when he was going to take the initiative and ask her himself.

She opened one eye watching his face. Did he look repulsed? Did he look like he was going to laugh at her?

“Of course I would, that’s why I asked you to dance.”

Xander almost giggled out loud with excitement, the balls of his feet bouncing against the floor.

“Just one thing though.”

“And what’s that?” She was grinning; her eyes seem to sparkle in the dimly lit club.

“I’m a stickler for practice, we train five days a week. I won’t tolerate you wasting my time.”

Buffy nodded, she was suddenly very excited about the training. She was going to be partnered with one of the best dancers on the circuit.

“I’m not a time waster, I’m in this to win. As long as you turn up on time and not give me any shit we’ll be fine.”

Spike smiled knowing why he liked this girl. Nodding in agreement, they shook hands sealing the deal.

“How about we get a drink to celebrate?” Spike placed a hand on her back and turned towards the bar.


Buffy laughed as she was spun around the dance floor. After the drink they gone back to the dance floor. He enjoyed dancing with her. Although this was strictly platonic, there was something very comforting about being in her arms.

As they lost track of time, the band finished their last song and the club suddenly was drenched in light. Buffy actually had the decency to look sheepish. Blushing, she saw Xander leaning against the bar talking to Spike’s sister.

“Finally I thought you were going to dance home.”

“Sorry about that.” Spike ran a hand through his hair.

“Dawn, I want you to meet my new dance partner Buffy.”

“Hi, you two looked great out there.”

“Thank you.”

“Yeah it’s quite tiring to watch.” Xander moved his hand to stifle a yawn.

“And I think that’s our cue to call it a night.” Buffy grabbed Xander’s arm pulling him away from the bar.

“We have to make arrangements for training.” Buffy smacked her palm against her forehead.


Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a card and handed it to Spike. Staring at the card he looked up.

“Got to have a day job.”

Lifting her hand, she placed it in the crook of Xander’s arm and walked towards the exit. Shaking his head, he tucked the card into his back pocket.

Placing his arm around Dawn’s slender shoulders, he walked towards the exit.

Tonight was the beginning of something different; he could feel the change. He could still see her green eyes watching him with mischief. His life suddenly felt a lot better and Dru wouldn’t knew what hit her.


Buffy stepped into the cool night air feeling very excited, she finally had a partner. A good looking partner as well, with eyes she could stare into all day.

Okay right there was a major problem; you’re not supposed to ogle your partner. You have to be professional and no thinking dirty thoughts, even though you can imagine what’s under that shirt.

Xander hailed the cab and tuned around to watch her face change from confusion to something seriously different.

“Buffy, you have the hots for him don’t you?”

“What. No of course not.” Folding her arms defensively she looked away.

Xander shook his head and opened the cab door letting Buffy climb in, shutting the door he turned to her.

“You’re such a god damn liar.”
Chapter 3 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big Thank You for all the reviews. I'm pretty amazed to say the least. I hope you do keep reading this story.

And thanks to Gotkona *smoochies*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Buffy kicked the door shut to her apartment. Her arms filled with shopping bags, she quickly dumped them on the kitchen counter.

Her answering machine annoyingly flashed, alerting her that there was a message waiting. Pressing the button, she began to unpack her groceries.

“Buffy, it’s Spike.”

She turned around and leaned over the counter.

“Found somewhere to practice; meet me at Jimmy’s. Studio No. 3 at 6 PM. Don’t be late luv.”

The machine beeped twice and she pressed the button again to hear his voice. His husky voice caused her to blush just listening to it.

Checking the time, she had a couple of hours left. She turned back round to finish unpacking.

Buffy locked her car and made her way to Jimmy’s, walking into the Studio 3. Opening the door, she realised she was early.

Dropping her bag near the door, she placed a CD into the PA system. Soft music surrounded the studio as she twirled around the floor.

Standing in front of the mirror she lifted her leg and placed it on the bar; stretching her body she leaned forward and touched her toe.

She placed her heels together and bent her knees, her right arm extended Exhaling she felt calm.

The music changed it’s tempo moving into the mambo. Buffy grinned and began to step to the beat.

Quickly tying her hair back, she kicked out her legs to the side. Her arms flew out as she spun across the floor.

Spike opened the main door and wandered towards the studio. Hearing the music, he neared closer. His eyes widened when he saw her spinning across the floor.

Leaning against the doorframe, he watched as she moved through the basic steps of the mambo, her sneakers squeaking across the polished floor.

She suddenly stopped spinning and collapsed into the splits. Spike pursed his lips together and shook his head, staring as she leant forward and between her legs.

“All warmed up?” He pushed himself away from the doorway and walked to the PA.

Removing the disc he placed his own; the music filled the room. Taking off his shirt, he stretched his arms.

Buffy stood up quickly, watching as his biceps flexed in the tight vest he was wearing.

“Yep warmed up. All warmed.”

Spike walked over and grabbed her hand, spinning her around landing her flush against his body.

Spike just smirked as her breasts crushed against his chest. Coughing, she stepped back and shook her arms.

“How about we start with the cha cha cha?”

An hour later Buffy sat across from Spike. Reaching into her bag, she retrieved a bottle of water.

“So how did you get into dancing?”

Spike looked at her as she un-screwed the cap and took a long drink. Wiping the perspiration from his forehead, he sighed.

“My dad. He was a dancer. He loved to enter competitions; was pretty big on the British circuit. So it was inevitable I was going to love dancing. How about you?”


“I’ve always loved dancing from a young age. I trained as a ballet dancer until I saw a Latin class and loved how your whole body can get lost in the rhythm.”

Oh how he could teach her? She was an exquisite dancer but if she just let herself go.

Knowing he was having indecent thoughts again, he stood up abruptly.

“Ready?”

Nodding she stood up and grabbed his hand.


~*~*~*~


Spike sat in his car staring at his phone, two missed calls both from Dru. Should he call her? What would she be doing calling him?

Switching the phone off and throwing it into the passenger seat he turned the key in the ignition. He watched as Buffy walked towards her car.

Gripping the steering wheel, he blew out a breath. Shaking his head he opened the door and strode over to Buffy.

As Buffy placed her seatbelt across her slim frame, a sharp tap startled her. Turning her head she was confronted with the image of Spike’s crotch; her cheeks flamed at the mere thought.

Leaning down he smiled while Buffy lowered the window, his hands braced on the roof of the car.

“Hi Buffy, I just wondered whether you wanted to get a bite to eat?”


Buffy opened the door and left it open for Spike to follow her into the diner. Sally’s had the reputation of being one of the busiest diners in the city, taking after the famous Hard Rock Café. Buffy bounced into the booth as Spike slid in next to her. She crossed her hands across her knees while they waited for a waitress.

“I thought it was hard to get a table in here?”

“Well it is, unless your little sister works here as a waitress.”

He pointed over to the counter when Dawn looked up and waved excitedly. She lifted her finger to tell them she would serve them before looking back down at table.


“So does that mean you get discounted food?”


~*~*~*~



Spike sat back and grinned, he hadn’t had this much fun in a while. Buffy on the other hand was grimacing.

“Ugh, I really shouldn’t have eaten that pie.”

“I told you, they serve big portions here.”

Taking a sip of her soda she sat back and held her stomach. Looking at Spike she slowly stared past his shoulder. Spotting the the woman walk through the door, she frowned.

“Um Spike.”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t get mad.”

Before he had chance to speak he turned his head to see Dru walking towards them, clenching his jaw he spun his head back round.

“Bloody hell. Well she just better not come over here.”

“Too late.”

“Spike. I thought it was you, how have you been?”

“Fine.”

“And who is this little treasure?”

She looked towards Buffy and held a steely gaze. Buffy felt uncomfortable and shifted in her seat.

“This is Buffy, my new partner.”

For a moment Spike could see anger spark across her face. Feeling satisfied he scooted closer to Buffy. Buffy looked down at his thigh now grazing hers, she could feel the warmth seep through to her skin.

“Are you serious? You mean like your dance partner? Come on Spike you haven’t danced in ages, and let’s face it you’ll shag her and then you’ll dump her like all the others.”

Dru folded her arms across her chest and smiled in satisfaction. Buffy turned to face Spike noticing the anger emanating from him.


Buffy scooted out of the booth and stood up . Standing in front of Dru, she looked at her with amusement and sighed.

“You want to know something; you don’t know what you walked out on. He is the most amazing dancer I have ever seen. And as for the shagging, whatever shagging is I bet it’s even better.”

Standing back satisfied, she turned to look at Spike who just sat there with shock written all over his face. Grinning as Dru spluttered she held out her hand to Spike.

“Ready to go?”

Spike couldn’t do anything but grab her hand and gloat as they walked out of the diner and away from an irate Dru.
Chapter 4 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big Thanks to all that reviewed.this story so far It means a lot. Big squishy thanks as always to my beta Gotkona. Nominated for Best WIP at Fool For Love Awards
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



“I didn’t know what the word meant. Oh god how the hell am I gonna face him now?” she sighed into the phone.

Twirling the cord around her finger, she glanced up at the clock. It was almost five thirty. She had half an hour before she had to be at the studio.

“I don’t think you need to worry about him; Dru on the other hand.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s going round how you embarrassed Dru. And that doesn’t go well.”

“I don’t care, she thinks she’s the best dancer out there.”

“Well she was, until you took away her only way of winning the competition. They’ve won 3 years in a row, you know this Buff.”



Was that true? Xander tended to listen to the gossip, and if that was what was going around she was in trouble.

“I suppose I’ll have to just deal. Anyway I better change and get going.”



Buffy quickly locked her car door and made a dash for the studio with minutes to spare. She noticed Spike’s car was already there.

Standing by the door, she couldn’t move. Spike was in the middle of the studio, his hips gyrating to the music. Spinning he fell onto his knees and pulled the t-shirt from his body.

Buffy stood mesmerised from the doorway. Her eyes fixed on his muscles as they jumped and flexed as he moved.

Spike jumped in mid-air and kicked both legs into the splits. He landed squarely on his feet and turned around to see Buffy watching him. She stood there with her mouth was slightly open and he noticed her breathing was laboured.

Grinning to himself, he walked forward and grabbed her hand; she stumbled forward dropping her bag to the floor.


They didn’t say a word but kept their focus on the moves. Every so often Spike would notice Buffy staring at him. He’d catch her gaze and she would quickly look away.

Buffy spun in a circle only to catch her heel as she turned falling into Spike’s strong arms. Blushing furiously, she stepped back and re-grouped.

“Okay, why don’t we just get this over with?”

“Huh?”

She looked up to see him waving his hands in the space between them, running a hand through his blond locks.

“There is some sort of attraction between us and we need to nip it. Your concentration is off and we can’t afford that.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

Spike sighed and stepped forward. Grabbing her by the arms, he pulled her flush against him. Buffy could do nothing but hold her breath as his face descended towards hers.

She felt his breath dance across her mouth, his lips hovering over hers like he was waiting for something.

What’s he waiting for? At least if he’s gonna kiss me, he should do it. It’s not like I want him to kiss me. I bet he doesn’t even kiss good….

Her eyes widened slightly when she saw him grin. His lips covered hers so softly that she didn’t realise he had kissed her.

He intended for the kiss to be over as soon as he instigated it, but things never work out the way you want them to.

He didn’t count on the way her body melted against his or her hands touching places that made him hard in a second. She darted out her tongue and licked his bottom lip. His mouth gave her access, exploring, touching, and tasting the inside of his mouth.

His hands moved from her arms and settled at the small of her back. Grabbing her shirt he crushed it in his hands.

Buffy was the first to break off taking a much needed breath. Her lips were swollen from the sweet assault on her mouth. Her eyes glazed with desire; she looked at him and his usual blue eyes were now black.

He felt the need to inhale large amounts of air. Even when he was with Dru, she never invoked feelings like this.

He raised his head to look at her, taking in her flushed face. Smiling he picked up her hand and began to dance.

The kiss was supposed to quench any odd feelings so they could practice without any distractions, but the kiss only proved to make it worse every time he touched her.

Her breath hitched when his hand touched her waist. Her face flamed at the slightest touch.

God get a grip Buffy, okay so he’s hot and he knows it. True his lips are pleasure all in itself. Anybody think you’ve never been kissed. There are more important things than his tongue slowly trailing across my collarbone and slowly…..

“Buffy?”

His fingers hooked underneath her chin lifting it so that her gaze met his. He tilted his head to the side to read her expression.

“Is everything okay? You seem a little distracted.”

Buffy shook her head to remove the sudden dirty thoughts that seem to be taking over. Fixing a bright smile on her face, she shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s nothing, really.”

“Was it the kiss? I mean I haven’t kissed someone in a long time and it just seemed the right ting to do at the time.”

“No.. No the kiss was yummy really. If anything that’s what’s making me so spacey.”

“Yummy?”

“Alright so my vocabulary is still teenager talk that I just can’t shake off, but that’s beside the point….”

Buffy was stopped from rambling as his lips smashed against hers. Her moan was muffled and her senses soon realised that yes Spike was kissing her. His hands fisted into her hair entwining the golden strands between his fingers.

Her fingers splayed across his bare back, caressing the skin. She took the bold move of moving her hands slowly down, the tips of her fingers slipping into the back of his jeans and touching his ass.

Spike hands moved round the back of her ass lifting her upwards, while he ground his erection between her thighs.

His lips left her mouth and slowly kissed a trail down her neck, sucking and nipping at her shoulder.

“Jesus Buffy, I want you.”
Chapter 5 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big squishy thank you to my beta Gotkona she's amazing. And dodn't forget to check out her new fic you wopn't be sorry.

Also thank you so much for all the reviews i am still in shock!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Xander picked up his cell and smiled at the caller display, his friend’s name flashing.

“Xander, come down to Bobby’s and dance with me?”

“Buffy?”

“Yep it’s me and I’m happy with lots of drinks.”

“Hold tight I’m on my way.”

Clicking his phone shut, he sighed. Buffy never drank and the fact that she had called him meant she was in need of some intervention.

Snatching his keys, he grabbed his jacket and ran out of the door.

Making his way down the stairs to the club, he scanned the crowd and spotted her against the bar.

Buffy’s head dropped onto the bar; the ends of her hair became drenched in beer. A tapping sensation was waking her up from her lovely dream.

Lifting her head, she saw dark hair and soft brown eyes looking back at her.

“Hey Xander, you’re here. My friend is here, he’ll know what to do.”

“Is everything okay Buffy?”
“Nope everything is bad. I always screw things up. Why couldn’t I have just stopped it.”

“Stopped what?”

Xander removed his jacket and sat beside her, his hand rubbing comforting circles on her back.

“He kissed me and I couldn’t do anything but run.”

“Who kissed you?”

Buffy looked up, her eyes brimming with tears. Looking for a napkin she absentmindedly rubbed her nose.

“Spike. He said there was some attraction. So he kissed me and I kissed him back.”

Xander hand halted on her back as her words sunk in; rubbing his hair he leaned forward.

“Buffy you didn’t have sex with him did you?”


“No but I wanted to.”

Throwing her head back on the bar she groaned, her hands moving to cradle her head.

“Things can’t possibly get worse.”

“Well I wouldn’t say that just yet.”

Buffy lifted her head to see where Xander was looking. Her gaze moved to the staircase watching as Spike grinned at his date.

Buffy stared in shock. Here he was not even a full day after he kissed her with another woman. Granted she ran out in embarrassment after the kiss, but she had so wanted to stay.

“Fuck,” she muttered. Grabbing her purse, she stumbled towards the bathroom.

Opening the door, she settled herself in front of the mirror and groaned; her mascara had streaked under eyes.

Washing her face, she re-applied her makeup, finishing it off with a little gloss. She quickly brushed through her hair and tied it in a loose ponytail.

Walking back to the bar she smiled and leaned over to shout the barman over.

“I need coffee Stat!”

Spike twirled his date around himself, his focus clearly not with him tonight. All he could think about was Buffy’s hot little hands and the way her lips moulded perfectly against his.

For only a split moment he was in heaven. Then his world crumbled before him. She had looked in shock before she fled the studio. She had to know it was the most perfect moment, not even being with Dru compared to this. It was like they were meant for each other.

Buffy felt herself sober up instantly, her suddenly foggy mind cleared. Pushing her purse in Xander’s hands, she walked steadily towards the dance floor.

Spike’s eyes widened slightly as he watched her walking closer towards him, their eyes locking for a moment. He suddenly turned his back to her, his hips swaying delectably to the music.

Buffy was seething; okay she knew she deserved it. Running out on him was bad, but she was scared.

They were attracted to each other and when his lips descended upon hers she was lost. All she could think about were Dru’s words echoing in her mind.
Would he throw her away as soon as she gave in to him? Deciding on a course of action, she was stopped with a hand on her shoulder.

“Buffy it’s been ages since I’ve seen you?”

Buffy stared in shock and fiercely hugged her old friend. Closing her eyes and squeezing them shut, she sighed.

“Wesley, what are you doing here? I thought you were given the teaching job in England?”

“Well hello to you too. I’m still teaching and we do get time off and what better excuse then to see my friends.”



“I’m so glad you’re here.”


“Me too. Now how about we reminisce about the good old days and let me twirl you around the floor.”

Smiling, she grabbed Wesley’s hand and skipped towards the middle of the dance floor.

Standing with her one hand braced on his shoulder, the other held firmly in his grip. She said, “You do remember our former training?”

Wesley smirked watching her eyes sparkle in mischief, pulling her closer and holding her steady.

“You’re a cheeky little bitch. Try and keep up.”

Buffy giggled as Wesley began with the basic step. She spun until he held her tight, their left sides dipping towards the floor.

Buffy turned out and kicked her leg backwards so it rested on the back of his thigh. Spinning back her hair fell out of ponytail.

Walking away from him she swayed her hips, her arms swaying with the music. She turned her head slightly and grabbed his outstretched hand. Spinning her back towards his body, he dipped her backwards, her hair touching the floor as she swayed.

She turned her back towards him, grabbing the sides of his hips. She gyrated her hips and locked her eyes with Spike as he suddenly stopped to watch her dance.

His eyes narrowed as she continued to gyrate with the man she was dancing with, the muscle in his jaw began to tick in annoyance.

She grinned and pushed her ass further against his groin, all the while keeping her gaze fixed on Spike.

She knew she was pushing it but she didn’t care. A voice whispered in her ear stopping her movements.

“Buffy, I think you got him jealous. And even though I don’t like you in that way I’m still a man.”

Her cheeks blushed furiously when she spun around to catch Wesley’s flushed face.

Stifling a giggle, she spun around letting go of Wesley’s hand and immediately bumping into Spike. He grabbed her by the hips and held her there.

His eyes no longer the shade of blue she was so used to seeing, but had now turned black with anger.

“Do you mind telling me what the hell you’re playing at?”
Chapter 6 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big Squishy thank you to my Beta Gotkona.

Also thank you to everyone that has reviewed this story
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Buffy stumbled on her feet and gripped his arms to stop herself from falling.

“Let me go.”

“Not until you tell me, what the hell happened this afternoon?”

Buffy stared at his closed expression, his blue eyes hardened as he waited for her answer.

“What do you think happened? You kissed me and I bailed.”

“But why?”

Buffy turned her head and sighed in frustration. She didn’t want to cause a scene.

“I don’t know.”

Spike turned his head to notice people watching them, leaning closer he whispered against her ear.

“Why do you hold back? What are you afraid of Buffy?”

Buffy bit her lip and turned her head back to Wesley who had a bemused smile on his face.

What was she afraid of? Wesley grinning like a Cheshire cat wasn’t helping either.


Her hand grabbed his and she entwined her fingers with his. Pulling on his hand, she pulled him into the middle of the dance floor.


Wesley grinned at Buffy as they walked past leaving him staring at the girl they left behind, her long brown hair falling behind her shoulders.

“What’s your name?”

“Winifred, but everyone calls me Fred.”

“How do you know Spike?”

“Oh we work together, although I don’t know why he brought me here. I haven’t danced in ages.”

She bit her bottom lip and clasped her hands together. Wesley watched her with interest.

“How about we find out?”

He grabbed her hands and with a giggle, she skipped behind him to the dance floor.

Buffy’s heart raced not from fear but from exhilaration. Her legs seem to have a mind of their own. Her feet moved in such a way she thought she was floating. Kicking out her right leg she moved her back against Spike’s hard chest and let her hands stroke the wisps of hair on the back of his neck.

Her hips moved ever so slowly across his groin. His hands gripped her hips, his fingers pressing firmly. His lips hovered across her collarbone placing a tender kiss, which made her shiver. Smiling to himself, he pushed his hips forward, letting her know exactly what she was doing to him.

Laughing she quickly spun away from him and into the centre of the dance floor. Grabbing the bottom of her skirt, she swayed the material in her hands. Spike watched the material dance against her legs, exposing her slim thighs as she spun around.

He smiled as he watched her. The joy clearly shone on her face as she shouted something to a couple dancing.

Looking back to where Spike stood still, she hooked her finger for him to follow. Never to decline a lady he slowly walked over to her and grabbed her hand. His other hand rested on her back.

Buffy leaned backward, her hair touching the floor. Spike stared as her dress stretched over her breasts teasing him.

He slowly leaned over and licked the column of her throat. Buffy’s eyes closed as his tongue continued its assault.

Her heart jumped loudly against her ribcage, the deep sounds of the music encasing her body. But she was certain it wasn’t because of the music. It was more to the fact that Spike’s mouth was firmly attached to her neck.

He lifted her up slowly and tucked an invisible strand behind her ear. He sensed that things were changing and that she didn’t want to admit anything just yet.

She stepped away from him spinning herself into his arm; she kissed his cheek. Smiling he grabbed her other hand and pushed her back as she turned into his body.

Her back was facing his chest as she moved her hips. He was glad that the club was extra dark tonight otherwise he couldn’t explain the sudden tightening of his trousers.


Buffy stifled a giggle when she heard him groan against her ear. He pushed his hips further towards her ass and her smile dropped suddenly from her face. His arms had now snaked around her waist pulling her still closer. She could feel his warm breath tickle the back of her neck.


His lips connected to the back of her neck, soft feathery kisses making her body tingle. His tongue darted out and licked her skin between kisses. She closed her eyes, her mouth parting slowly.

Her hands covered his as he moved them across her body, soft touches across her stomach slowly rising towards her breasts. Their hands caressed the front of her neck as he continued to suckle the smooth skin.

Buffy didn’t know how much longer she could stand it. In that moment, she seemed to slip away from the club and from the prying eyes. All she could feel was his hands and lips on her skin, the way their bodies swayed to the music.

“Do you like what I do to you Buffy? Do you like the way I make you feel?”

His voice slowly crept into her mind, nipping softly at her skin making her gasp in delight.

Her skin felt hot but she was sure it wasn’t from the lights within the club. He was making her want him, something she would never admit to.

She knew what a mistake it would be to become involved with someone. It was like sex in the workplace.

But he was so good with his mouth. Her mouth was becoming dry and her stomach grew tight.

Her eyes snapped open spinning around in his embrace. Looking up at him, she saw that he too was having difficulty breathing. She took a step back; her hands fell limply to her sides.

A multitude of thoughts surrounded her head, mostly of why it would be wrong to be with him.

“What the hell.”

She grabbed the sides of his face with her hands and pulled him towards her lips. He froze for moment half expecting her to stop what she was doing and run.

Her hot lips pressed forcefully, her mouth slightly open. Feeling her warm breath across his lips he opened his mouth in an invitation.

Stumbling on his feet slightly he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer. Her breasts crushed against his chest.

Feeling the need to breathe, he moved his lips across her jaw and towards her neck, breathing against her ear.
Buffy looked over his shoulder and noticed Wesley raise his eyebrows in amusement. Frowning and sticking out her tongue to Wes, she turned and said, “Spike let’s get out of here.”
Chapter 7 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
BIG BIG thank you to my beta Gotkona. Also big *smoochies* to everyone that has reviewed this fic. I'm still amazed at the response
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Buffy didn’t know if she was being dragged through the alleyway or if Spike was pulling her because she was too slow. Spike turned his head to watch her almost stumbling as she tried to keep up.

Stopping suddenly he picked her up and pushed her back against the wall. Her eyes widened in surprise as his lips slowly covered her own. His tongue swirled across her lips and delved inside, as her hands found their way to his hair.

With one hand wrapped firmly around her waist, his other hand slipped under the hem of her dress to caress her thigh.

His lips left her mouth and slowly moved across her cheek towards her earlobe. Buffy couldn’t think, all she could comprehend was that Spike’s mouth was now latched on her throat.

She suddenly frowned when his hands left her body. Opening her eyes, she watched as he took a step back to compose himself.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I just think you deserve to be made love to in a bed not against a wall.”

Buffy suddenly smiled. Lifting her hand, she slowly trailed her finger down the front of her dress, watching as Spike’s eyes followed the direction her finger was going.

“Okay now I live four blocks away. Can you wait till we get there?”

Buffy had barely spoken the last word before Spike’s lips were set firmly against hers. His hands seemed to want to touch all her body at once. Buffy was surprised how soft his lips felt, even when his kisses grew demanding.

His hands crept towards the back of her thighs and lifted her up against his groin. She groaned as his erection pressed firmly against her. Her hands gripped the sides of his face as she thrust her tongue inside his mouth. Spike knew he had to breathe but he didn’t want the kissing to stop.

Breaking the kiss, he caught sight of her flushed face. His eyes glazed over with lust as he watched her tongue dart out and lick the bottom of her lip.

“Buffy, I swear you’re gonna do me in. I need all of you now.”

“I know I need it too. Just take it Spike.”

His hand moved from the back of her thigh and slowly danced across her lace-covered mound. Sliding the fabric aside, he placed his thumb along her outer folds.

Her gasp echoed through the darkened alley. Rubbing his thumb back and forth, he carefully inserted a finger and then another one. Flexing his fingers, he stroked back and forth hearing her breathing coming in short gasps, while watching the emotions play on her face.

Just when she was so close he left his ministrations. Her forehead crinkled in confusion only to be caught by surprise when she felt his erection rub against her opening.

Teasing the head back and forth across her opening was sweet torture.

In one quick thrust he was buried deep within. Her hands moved from his face to grip his shoulders. Her nails dug through the fabric of his shirt leaving marks on his shoulders. Instead of feeling pain, all he could feel was rapturous pleasure.

His thrusts began to quicken, slamming her back against the brick wall, while his hands grasped her hips to hold her steady.

“Harder, oh god harder don’t stop.”

The voice slowly crawled through his hazed mind, when he realised it was Buffy shouting. Never one to disappoint he pushed farther feeling his pelvic bone meet angrily against hers.

“Buffy, my sweet girl.”

Her hips pushed down against his thrust. She shifted her hips slightly allowing deeper penetration. She could feel the orgasm slowly build within her body, building quickly passing her chest and erupting from her throat.

Her eyes snapped open as the crescendo of her orgasm echoed in the dark alley. Spike’s shout a moment later was muffled against her throat, his warm breath blowing a stray strand of hair away from her neck.

Her legs felt heavy as she unlocked her ankles. Sliding down his muscular chest, she looked up to see his blue eyes were still dark with desire.

Spike looked back into her flushed face, her breasts heaving against his chest. He pulled her closer, her head resting on his shoulder, his hands rubbing circles on her back.

“It’s amazing what a couple of weeks of sexual tension can do?”

Buffy lifted her head and giggled when he casually smirked. Shaking her head, she looked down and smoothed her dress against her body.

Sighing to herself, her hands rubbed agitatedly over her face, she couldn’t look at him just yet. Denial was slowly beginning to creep in, and if she took one look at him she knew it would be over.

He quickly grabbed her hand afraid she would suddenly think that what they did was wrong. Looking at their hands entwined Buffy just stared.

“I need you to know that what just happened wasn’t a one off thing, it wasn’t dirty or sordid. It was bloody fantastic. Also you should know I want you plain and simple.”

She carefully watched his face; she could see what girls saw in him. He was charismatic and sexy. She didn’t want to fall for him; she didn’t want to get hurt. But he was right, there was no way she could back.

Spike could see here weighing her options. He was afraid she would bolt right out of the alleyway. She was a light in his darkened world. The way she moved when she lost herself.

After watching her the first night he knew he wouldn’t be satisfied just to dance with her, he had to have it all.

“I think it’s safe to say I want you too. But we have to be serious about this, what could we possibly give each other?”

“Love.”

Love? Could he be that serious? Could I let myself fall for him?

Buffy knew the answer. It wasn’t a question of could I fall for him more like when did she fall for him?

“How about we take one day at a time? But first.”

She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. His hands automatically moved to her lower back to pull her closer.

Her hands raked through his blond hair releasing his curls from the slicked back hairstyle, pulling on the hairs on the nape of his neck as the kisses grew insistent.

Breaking the kiss he leaned his forehead against hers relishing in the air to breathe. Smiling he held her hand to his lips.

Motioning with his head, they began to walk out the alley, only to have Spike spin her in the spot.

Giggling Buffy spun around. Her hair flowing freely behind her, Spike grabbed her around the waist and leaned her back her right leg resting on his thigh.

Kissing her softly on the lips they danced in the alleyway, oblivious to anything but themselves. Neither one noticed Dru walking past with Angel attached to her neck. She glanced towards the couple dancing, her eyes almost glinting black with anger.
Chapter 8 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
As always big thankyou to Gotkona my beta. Truly a marvel.

And thank you to all the guys reviweing this fic i'm really happy you guys are liking this story!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


“Spike come on pay attention.”

She stamped her foot on the ground in annoyance.


The object of her annoyance stared back at her, a look of childlike annoyance masking his face. Shrugging his shoulders he tilted his head, and turned his back to her. It took her a moment to see his shoulders hunch over before shaking in humour.


“Are you laughing at me?”


Spike turned round to face her, trying to mask his grin but failing miserably.


“Who me? Never.”

“Oh my god you are.”

Spike didn’t have time to cover himself as Buffy rushed over to him. She knocked him to the ground, her inner thighs clenching tightly, holding him in place while she proceeded to tickle his waist.

Spike’s laughter only fuelled the tickle monster while he tried to wriggle from her grasp.

But he decided to turn the tables and bucked his hips, knocking her slightly so he could gain the advantage. Buffy squealed, suddenly finding herself underneath his body.
Blue eyes stared back into her face sparkling with mischief. Grabbing her upper arms, he held her down as she tried to move, her hips shifting trying to alleviate his hold.

“Pet don’t do that because I’m gonna end up ripping your knickers off.”

Her eyes narrowed. Leaning up on her elbows, she moved forward and licked along the column of his throat. Closing his eyes, a groan bubbled forth from his lips. His hand purposely moved slowly from her arm, caressing her stomach before resting against her thigh.

“You carry on what you’re doing and you better rip my knickers off.”

Never one to back down from a challenge, Spike’s fingers moved softly across the waistband of her shorts. His fingers grazed against her skin pulling the material away from her thighs, pulling back slightly as they were kicked from her feet.


Buffy wasted no time in releasing him from his trousers. He bit his lip when her warm hand came into contact with his skin.

Slowly she moved her hand along his length, her movements growing urgent as her fingers moved back and forth. Closing his eyes, he let out a shaking breath he didn’t know he was holding. His hips involuntarily moved against her hand.


The warmth of her hand left their ministrations much to Spike’s disappointment. Opening his eyes, he saw a vision underneath him, her blond hair fanning out on the wooden floor.


Raising her legs and locking them behind his waist she pulled him down slowly. His lips moulded against hers forcefully while their hands grasped each other’s clothing.


Buffy’s head arched back bringing her neck close enough for him to suckle on her skin. She gasped when she felt him enter her. Her hands grabbed his shoulders pulling him closer. Her knuckles turned white with the force of her grip.


Thrusting slowly he watched as her mouth opened in pleasure, her body moving back with every thrust. Grabbing her hips he quickned his thrusts. Her eyes opened as his bottom lip was caught between her teeth.


Spike knew the moment she was ready, her warm channel encased him in heat tightening in exquisite torture. Breaking the kiss, she stared into his eyes before his name burst forth from her lips.


He thrusts quickened before he too was following shouting her name. Her body underneath him shuddered sending shockwaves through him.

Pressing his forehead against hers, his breath came in short gasps.


“Okay this has got to be one of my weirdest places to have sex in.”


Giggling to herself her legs slipped from his waist and fell to the floor; Spike’s eyes rolled back his mouth slightly open.


“Spike is something wrong?”

“Bloody hell no, it’s when you laugh it’s very good.”


She followed his gaze to where they were still intimately joined and looked at the pleasure that was still on his face, blushing she quickly turned her head. Noticing her distress, he grabbed the sides of her head forcing her to look at him.


“Never be embarrassed about what happens between us, what we have is bigger than anything.”

“Even bigger than a certain state competition?”

“Buffy, no competition can ever compare to what I feel for you. If you only felt it too.”

“I do feel something too; I guess I don’t want to admit what it is yet.”

Spike smiled removing himself from her. He picked up her shorts and placed them over her ankles, pulling them over her hips before placing a kiss on her stomach.


Buffy smiled and sat up, grabbing her hair she smoothed it into a ponytail. Watching as he tucked himself into his trousers, she wistfully sighed; he was beautiful and if he didn’t know already she had fallen hard and fast.

She was in trouble she had to keep biting her lip to stop herself from blurting those three little words; the main focus was the competition.

“Come on, I need to get freshened up, we’re meeting Xander at the club.”


Holding out her hand, she waited for him to grab his things before clasping her hand.

~*~*~
Standing on the balcony she watched as the couples below spun and danced their way around the floor, her eyes looked towards the band playing up a storm on the stage.


Spotting Xander at the bar, she stepped back only to find someone gripping her waist, his lips near her neck.

“Buffy’s all alone, wherever is that bleached menace of yours?”

Buffy’s forehead crinkled in disgust knowing whose voice it was; the smell of whiskey was so strong it made her queasy.


“I don’t think he would say anything. He’d probably punch first and ask questions later.”


“Is that right?”

His hands pressed harder against her flesh, trapping her in his embrace.

“Buffy, you know you’ll never truly have him. He loves Drusilla; he always will love her. Of course it doesn’t mean he won’t fuck you into the ground, even Spike’s not that stupid.”

She froze, his words hitting her deep. Gasping, she grabbed the railing as Spike walked through the door.
No doubt he was looking for her, she said she would meet him in the club and even joked that he better not be late.

Angel’s hands moved from her hips to her waist pulling her back towards his hard chest. Trying to break from his hold, he grabbed her tighter. Once upon a time all she could think was how his hands held the softest touch now all she think of was revulsion.


Spike’s eyes scanned the crowd looking for Buffy, she was nowhere to be found. He casually looked towards the upper level and that’s when he saw her.
His fists clenched at his sides.

He watched as that bastard leaned forward, his hands pulling on her waist. She looked frightened for a moment before her face clouded with anger.


Spike ran towards the stairs taking them two at a time to find out what the hell she was playing at.
Lifting her arm, she elbowed him hard. Knocking him backward from his grip, she spun around to face him.


“How dare you Angel.”

“You know it’s true, he’ll never want you like I want you.”

“What? You have to be kidding me? You and I will never get back together ever.”

“Buffy come on, you don’t really mean that, we’re good together. You’ll see that in time when he dumps you I’ll be here.”

Shaking her head in disbelief, she caught the sight of Spike rushing forward and knocking Angel to the ground.


Arms flailed, legs kicked and punches were thrown, before security was aware of what happened.

Buffy didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t very well jump in since she was likely to get thumped in the process.

She screamed at both of them to stop fighting until security pulled them apart. Casting a glance towards Spike, she noticed blood seeping from his mouth.

“Well Mr O’Connor, seems you’ve started another bar brawl, you just don’t know when to quit do you?”


Riley tutted shaking his head, he turned and placed a gentle hand on Buffy’s shoulder.

“Are you alright?”

“Yes I’m fine thank you; I was just about to leave.”

Nodding he turned to face Spike, stepping in front of him he leaned forward.

“Spike you need to be a little more careful. But just say the word and we can take care of it outside”

A smirk appeared on his face, he leaned forward so no one heard their conversation.

“Just say the word Spike and we’ll take care of it.”

Spike chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

“I never said anything Riley.”

With a quick nod, he motioned the men holding a very bruised and battered looking Angel towards the staircase leading to the exit.

Buffy took that moment to grab her purse and head out of the door. As soon as Riley moved from his spot, Spike looked up to find Buffy gone.
Chapter 9 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big Thank as always to my fabulous beta Gotkona.

I'm so sorry it's been so long since i updated, i had a death in the family and the change of jobs sooooooooooo without further ado!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Buffy’s feet wouldn’t move. Standing outside the exit, she breathed slowly trying to calm herself.


‘All you have to do is move one foot in front of the other’ she mentally advised herself.

Her legs began to feel heavy, every word Angel had said struck a nerve. She knew of the history of Spike with Dru.

She had watched them before; every competition they entered she would try and catch them dance. It was breathtaking to watch.

‘What’s happening to me? I don’t settle for second best. I go out and get what I want. I want Spike; I love him.’

“I love him.”

Those three words escaped from her mouth, a smile curving her lips. She wasn’t going to let Angel’s words take effect. In fact, she should just go back in the club and find Spike.


Turning around she steadily walked back towards the door. Taking a deep breath, she reached for the handle. The door opened with a force that it hit her on the head causing her to fall backwards onto the floor.

Spike came through the door and saw Buffy sitting on the floor clutching her head.

“Buffy are you alright?”

She looked up to see Spike kneeling down in front of her. He leaned forward and pulled her hands from her head.

“Let me see the damage.”

He winced as he saw the cut across her forehead; he carefully touched the lump that had started to form around the cut.

“Maybe we should take you to the hospital? And then after you can tell me what happened tonight?”

“I’m fine, it’s only a little cut, and anyway it’s not like it’s that important. Angel cornered me in the club while I was waiting for you. He said how you and Dru had this special connection and that no matter what relationship you would be in you would always go back to her.”

Spike could feel the muscle in his cheek tense. Angel was just another small problem on a very long list. And the fact that he had cornered her to wear her down pissed him off.

Grabbing her by the shoulder, he pulled her closer, his eyes meeting hers.

“Buffy let me explain something to you. I met Dru when I was very young. We began as dancers on the same circuit. We banded together both coming from the same country and we eventually fell in love. It soon became obvious that she was more interested in the competitions than me.

I wanted more. I wanted to make a proper commitment, settle down, have a family, maybe set up my own studio. So I finally asked her to make a choice, the dancing or me.”

Buffy thought for a moment, he seemed to give love so easily. It was obvious he was hurt badly and he still bared the scars.

“Let me guess she chose the dancing?”

“Yes she chose the dancing. When I asked her why, she said love wasn’t enough to give up her dream.”

Buffy stared at his haunted face; he shook his head as if trying to dispel the painful memories. She knew what it was like to love someone and not have them fully love you back. Lifting her hand, she rested it carefully on his shoulder, her thumb softly caressing in a soothing gesture.

“Spike, I need to tell you in the beginning all I wanted was a dancer to win the competition. I didn’t have time for romantic attachments. All they brought was confusion; my heart is a place that is not easy to access. But you had to just keep pushing in there, you have such passion and tenderness and at times I felt so overwhelmed I felt my heart would burst.”

He opened his mouth to speak only to be stopped by Buffy placing a finger to halt any words.

“I’m so afraid of being hurt, it’s happened to me before and I just don’t think I can cope with that pain again.”

“I won’t do that...”

“Shhh, let me finish. I’m a big girl Spike and at the end of the day I have to learn to fall in love regardless of the consequences. What I’m trying to say is I’m ready to fall.”


“I love you.”

The words bubbled forth from Spike’s lips in a rush that Buffy had to blink twice to make sure she wasn’t imagining it. She looked at him and he was just as shocked as she was.

“Um, what did you just say?”

Her hand dropped from the place on his shoulder and he suddenly frowned from the loss of contact.


She’s gonna run off I know it. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that. I mean I’m not the most tactful bloke on the planet. I mean look at her she’s ready to bolt and leave me standing in the bloody alleyway.

“Spike did you just say you loved me?”

“Well yes. But I know about the whole jumping in at the deep end….”

“I love you too.”

The mumbled reply seemed so clear as he stopped talking, he looked up and watched as she smiled.

Spike knew this was the moment. That moment you have that flash of clarity, everything seems so clear. Problems and worries disappear and this was the moment he was waiting for. He loved someone with his entire soul and that person loved him back.

It wasn’t just words this time, he could see it in her smile, and in her eyes as they shined back at him.

Spike unconsciously took a step forward, his hands already outstretched cradling her face. Leaning slightly he placed a kiss on her forehead, careful to avoid the cut. His lips skimmed down her temple and pressed softly against her cheek.

Buffy took that moment to move her head slightly, his kiss catching the corner of her mouth. Smiling against the kiss, she opened her mouth and dragged her tongue across his lips.

Groaning into her mouth, they kissed in the dark alleyway, hands and lips grasping what they could.

Buffy felt like she was on fire, her skin felt hot. Spike was moving his hands expertly across her body. She had to gain some semblance of control but she couldn’t think straight. When his thumb brushed across her breast, the gasp caught deep within her throat.

Pushing him carefully away she stepped back, his hair was now mussed from her fingers releasing the curls. His lips were swollen and inviting.

Drinking in his dishevelled appearance she placed her finger in her mouth and sucked slowly, removing her finger she placed it on his lower lip.

“Let’s see how long it takes us to get home?”

With a scream, she ran as he chased her down the street.
Chapter 10 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Thankyou as always to Gotkona for the beta help.
Be sure to check out her new fic also
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




A Week Later

Her hips twisted underneath his hands, her breathing shallowed. Her feet edged backward and her arms felt heavy but she held on.

She resisted the urge to let go of his grip. His hand moved from her hip and grabbed her hand pulling her forward; he turned her quickly.

The music thumped around the club while their hips clashed with each other. Her hands moved to lock behind his neck. His were so close to her neck she could feel his breath.

Smiling as he placed a kiss on her neck, she spun around to face him and kissed him hard on the lips. She moved to step back only to be grabbed by her upper arms and pulled towards his chest. His lips covered her own; her eyes snapped open at the sudden kiss. Her eyelids fluttered closed and her head tilted to deepen the kiss.


His hands lowered and held her waist, lifting her higher. Her feet left the solid platform of the floor. Touching his tongue with her own, she was vaguely aware of shouting or was that cheering. Breaking the kiss, she noticed most of the club was staring at their amorous show of affection in the middle of the floor.
Her face flamed as she tried to break Spike’s grip from her waist.

Looking around at the crowd, she noticed Dru & Angel watching from the bar.

With an evil glint in her eye, she lifted her legs and locked them behind his waist, looking into his suddenly shocked face.


Placing both hands on his face, she kissed the tip of his nose, smoothing a stray curl from his forehead.

“Baby as much I would love to give all these people a cheap thrill, how about we just dance?”

Spike’s bottom lip jutted out but nodded in agreement; grabbing her hand, he pulled her closer his pelvic bone clashing against her own.


Laughing she fell into his embrace moving her hips in time with the music. Grabbing both of his hands, she lifted her hands and moved under his arms. Standing away from him, she picked up the hem of her skirt with both hands shaking the material.


Spike stood there mesmerised watching as her tanned thighs were shown. He couldn’t get enough of this little spitfire who loved him.


He finally had someone who loved him, and he couldn’t be happier. He watched as the smile fell from her face as she looked behind him. Turning to see what she was looking at, he stared as Angel lead Drusilla to the floor.

Drusilla clasped tightly onto Angels hand as she twisted her hips and spun under his arms, moving closer, their hips connecting. She blew a kiss towards Spike and spun in a circle. Her body danced around her partner, her skirt twisting around her hips.


The crowd moved from their spot to watch the newly heated couple on the floor. Buffy carefully watched Spike’s reaction. The muscle in his cheek flexed annoyingly, his eyes narrowing as Dru moved around her partner.


Buffy touched his arms softly but Spike wasn’t aware of her touch, his gaze catching Dru’s.
Dru was fire and she knew it. Angel was more concerned with training than her as a perfect partner. He wasn’t interested in love, he just loved the dance. Her back was pulled flush against Angel’s; she could feel the persistent straining against her trousers knowing she was in for a good training session tonight.

The sex was amazing, he had such raw animal passion. With Spike, she was always afraid when his face would convey love or some other soppy emotion.
But the way he was looking at her now, he was ready to tear her head off. Her breath hitched as Angel pulled her forcefully back. His arms crossed her chest, his hips swaying seductively against hers.


Buffy mistook the look he was giving Dru, slowly weighing up her options she lifted her hand.
Gripping his arm hard, leaving marks in her wake, pain quickly subsided from his face as he turned to her.

“I know what I have to do, this way I’m making the choice for you. You’re not over her yet.”

Lowering her head, she closed her eyes as the tears threatened to spill, taking a deep breath she looked into his confused blue gaze.

“What are you on about Buffy?”

“I see the way you’re looking at her.”

Buffy was starting to get angry; she pointed to the couple dancing on the floor. Dru smiled, she knew it wouldn’t be long till the cracks would begin to show.

“Right.”

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand and pulled her away from the dance floor towards the stage. Picking her up by her waist, he lifted her next to the microphone.

He quickly jumped up beside her and grabbed the microphone away from the singer causing the band to halt the music.

He smiled apologetically at the band and tapped impatiently. The entire club turned to the noise coming from the stage.
“Um sorry guys but I have something to say and I promise it won’t take long. Most of you know me. My name is Spike and this cute little thing next to me is Buffy.”
Buffy’s face flamed as she tried to walk from the stage only to be pulled back by Spike hand.

“No you need to hear this.”

“I’m having trouble proving to this girl that I don’t love the girl in the middle of the dance floor, so I’m gonna tell you in front of everyone. I don’t love Dru. She can piss right off for all I care. Buffy, you make me go all hard and soft at the same time and all you have to do is look at me.”

Shouts erupted from the crowd as Spike moved closer. Buffy stared at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears.
“What I’m trying to say is I love you, and I know it’s too early to be saying this but I wanna spend an eternity with you.”
Drusilla stamped her foot on the floor; with her arms crossed over her chest she pushed Angel away.
“Spike you didn’t have to do that.”
“Yes I did. You’re so stubborn Buffy whether you admit it or not. Now just get over here and kiss me.”
Buffy smiled and complied with his request, jumping into his arms and kissing the breath from his body, much to the amusement of everyone in the club.
His lips coaxed her softly, his tongue softly gaining entry; her arms automatically reached for his neck her fingers grasping the hairs at the nape of his neck.
Tracing kisses along her jaw and down her throat, his lips grazed along her earlobe.

“Baby, as much as I would like to ravish you, we need to come up with a shit hot routine because Dru won’t take any prisoners.”

Buffy nodded grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side of the stage, breathing a deep breath the competition was only 3 weeks away. It was time for them to pull out the big guns.
Chapter 11 by spikeshunny
Author's Notes:
Big thank you to my beta Gotkona. Also thank you to everyone who reviewed.
Her leg lifted high and rested on the bar; looking in the mirror, she could see the perspiration that covered her forehead.

Turning away from the bar, she carried out a pirouette spinning around on her toes, the subtle tones of the music moving around the room. The music slowly disappeared as she stretched her arms above her head. A loud crack erupted as she spun around to see Angel clapping his hands.

“That was just graceful .”

He sighed as he leaned against the door of the studio, his dark demeanour shrouding the doorway.

“Let me guess, is this the part where you try to scare me, saying Dru’s after you. Spike will never be yours.”

She wandered towards the corner of the studio and picked up her towel, patting the back of her neck.

“Well let me tell you something, been there done that, so you can now leave.”

Angel smirked as he pushed himself away from the doorway, his finger slowly moving as he walked around to where she stood.

“I don’t know why you’re being so defensive, it’s not like Spike spoke the truth the other night.”

And then it clicked, folding her arms across her chest, her lips curled in a smile. Walking closer, she jutted out her chin defiantly.

Spike opened the door to the studio, he knew he was running late. Jogging towards the door he suddenly halted when he heard voices. Leaning towards the door, he listened.

“And did you see the way he watched her, it’s very clear he wants her back.”

“You know what Angel, I really don’t want to have this conversation anymore. Spike loves me and you’re just pissed because you will never have that feeling.”

Buffy’s chest heaved in anger, she was so sick of this.

“What a little spitfire.”

“Piss off.”

Angel walked closer, his posture hunched over; Buffy took a step back trying to find a way out.

Spike frowned against the doorway, it had become quiet in the room. His heart beating wildly, he opened the door slowly. Angel was on the floor grabbing his groin as Buffy stood over him her hands held defensively on her hips.

“You’re an asshole, my god.”

She threw her hands up in annoyance and turned to find Spike walking towards her a smirk playing on his lips.

“Been having fun pet?”

Shaking her head she had to stifle a giggle as she watched Angel thrash on the floor. Grabbing Spike’s arm, she pulled him away from Angel.

“Oh yeah Spike hearing him going on and on, can you believe he fell and his hair didn’t move once?”

~*~*~*~*~**~
Her fingers wrapped around her glass that was set on the bar, her eyes lowered staring into space.

“So everything going alright with you and Spike?”

Buffy looked up and smiled; her friend grinned back and picked up his drink.

“Yeah it’s going great, who would’ve thought I would finally meet my match.”

“That’s true, and you can see it on his face when you walk through the door.”

“What do you mean?”

Wesley sighed and cocked his head, sometimes women could be so dumb. They always need assurance that a man loves them.

“Buffy, every time you walk through that door his face lights up like a beacon.”

Buffy grinned to herself, that was exactly how she felt every time she would think of him or someone would mention his name a smile would creep on her face.

“You’re thinking about him again? You get that dazed look I’ve been seeing so often.”

“Okay I’ll stop. So how about you and Fred?”

Wesley’s smile slowly crept on his face, his eyes crinkling at the corner.
They both laughed loudly as Buffy’s hand rested on his shoulder, her head fell on her other arm her shoulders shaking.

“God we are a pair.”

“Oooh Wes dance with me this is my favourite song.”

“Where’s Spike tonight?”

“He said he was meeting me later…. Come on please.”

She pulled on his hand trying to get him to move from his seat, he almost tripped with the force as she led him to the dance floor.

They danced and laughed as he spun her around the dance floor, her blond hair following her every move. Her hips swayed to the music, her feet moving with a force.

Wesley was always in awe of dancing with her. She was always so graceful even when her feet were on fire.

Spotting Spike walk through the door to the club, he motioned with his head and sent Buffy spinning.

Buffy spun around, her hair flying at every turn. She felt strong hands grab her waist. Funny they didn’t feel like Wesley’s hands, they felt intimate. Opening her eyes, she smiled as she looked into the blue eyes that always held her gaze.

Kissing him on the lips softly she stepped back, cupping his face her thumb absentmindedly brushed cross his cheek.

“So tomorrow huh?”

“Yep. Nervous?”

“A little bit, I’m more excited than anything.”

“So are you gonna tell me what you’re wearing?”

Spike looked down, his scarred eyebrow raised, for the past couple of weeks he had tried to pry details of her outfit from her. But she was a tough cookie, giving him only minor details.

In the end he kept quiet hoping she would cave in. But she wouldn’t budge making phone calls to Willow giving measurements; he even tried to listen in on the conversation. But Buffy had heard the silent click of the phone and immediately began telling the tale of Spike and his attachments.

He quickly slammed the phone down when he heard both girls giggle; disgusted he ignored Buffy for all of ten minutes as she reminded him how much she loved those particular parts of him.

“Nope Spike, all you have to wear is your red shirt, and black trousers.”

Spike grinned. She had just gave him a big clue, the colours were his favourite He could just imagine how she would look dressed in red. The fabric moulding to her curves perfectly as she danced around and flashed those perfectly tanned legs.

Buffy smacked him playfully on the shoulder, his eyes soon losing that glazed look. She knew that look, she had seen it often enough. He would look at her in the moments she didn’t think he would be watching.

“Okay, so do you want to dance with me? Or do you want to dance with ole Wes?”

Buffy placed a finger on her lip deep in thought; she turned her head towards Wes who was tapping his feet to the music.

As soon as she fixed her attention on someone else, Spike growled possessively and pulled her closer, his fingers grasping her hips.

“Ooh caveman 12 o’clock, I do love it when you get jealous.”

Placing her arms around his neck she pulled him closer, his bottom lip jutting out. Grabbing his bottom lip in between her teeth she playfully tugged, opening his mouth he invited her inside.

Their tongues seemed dormant as they stroked each other, cajoling and teasing each other. Her lips moved delicately across his. Pulling her tighter against him, she could feel he was already hard.

I guess they weren’t going to dance tonight.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=17532