Wild, Wicked Wishes by fauvistfly
Summary: A birthday gift for Buffy turns out to be a genie, focused on granting three sexually healing wishes.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 17609 Read: 12919 Published: 03/09/2004 Updated: 05/02/2004

1. Gifts Galore by fauvistfly

2. Sunny Delights by fauvistfly

3. Master and Commander by fauvistfly

4. Ch. 4: An Interlude by fauvistfly

5. Ch. 5: Bookish Delights by fauvistfly

6. Ch. 6: Broken but Healed by fauvistfly

Gifts Galore by fauvistfly
Ch. 1: Gifts Galore

"Happy birthday, Buffy!" the gang yelled out as Willow brought in a cake glowing with candles.

Buffy smiled at the close group of friends surrounding her and tried to repress the sigh that was threatening to escape. She knew she should be happy to be loved by them, she knew she should enjoy life and not be hung up on the fact that everyone was coupled except for her, and she knew that having a man would not make her life perfect. Yes, she knew all these things. But she also knew that she was spending more and more time with her big pink dildo and that her weeknights were far too boring for her liking and that her desire for a steady boyfriend was only surpassed by her desire to get laid. Those were the facts and she was sticking to them.

"Cut the cake!" Xander exclaimed, already sucking the icing off one of the many candles she had just blown out.

"Xander, calm yourself. I thought you were going on a diet?" Anya reminded him as she snatched the candle away from his mouth.

"Diets are not allowed on birthdays, and Buffy's cake is all yummy with chocolate!" Xander protested. Buffy snuck him another candle while Anya was throwing the other one away. Then she began cutting slices for everyone.

"I can do that," Tara offered. "You go eat your cake. There are strawberries, too." She deftly served everyone, and Buffy enjoyed letting others serve her.

"You know, if it weren't for the chronic depression and accidents that tend to occur on my birthday, I'd really get into the whole slave-for-Buffy thing. It feels natural." She grinned with chocolate smudged on her lips.

"Uh, Buffy, you have some--" Willow motioned with her hands. "You might wanna wipe it."

"Why? No one to impress or anything," Buffy grumbled as she wiped her mouth. "But I'm not going to let that rain on my day. Nope. Today I'm going to be perky Buffy."

"So let's open gifts!" Anya suggested. "Gifts always make me happy."

Buffy tore into the pile of gifts that sat on the table in front of her. First was Willow and Tara's gift-- a fluffy terry cloth robe with her monogram and fluffy slippers to match. "Ooh, awesome!"

"We thought, since you liked taking baths so much, this would be nice to slip into afterwards." Willow hugged her friend while Tara offered a smile as she brought in more food.

"It's perfect! And so soft. This is really a great gift. Thanks," Buffy said sincerely. She smiled again, her heart warming at the sight of the two girls so obviously in love with each other. Again, she buried that slight twinge of envy at their intimacy and ease with one another and turned to the next gift.

"That one's from me," Dawn said, the youngest of the group. "Well, us--me and Andrew." She blushed slightly as she included the young boyfriend in the group. They were a new couple, still a little awkward but cute, and Dawn was enjoying having someone actually pay attention to her and not to her beautiful older sister.

Buffy opened the box to reveal a bundle of dvds--Pride and Prejudice, Fight Club, Chocolat, and Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings. Buffy's eyes widened as she took in all her favorite titles. "Dawn! This is so awesome! My men--Johnny, Colin, Brad, and Orlando!" Buffy grinned madly as she and her sister hugged and began squealing over the hotness of certain actors.

Xander rolled his eyes and tried to make some comment about women, but Andrew didn't pick up on the cue.

"Yeah, I personally think that Johnny's the hottest of all of them. What?" he said when Xander gave him a look of disbelief. "I'm comfortable enough with my manliness that I can appreciate a hot bod with a great face. You don't have to be gay to appreciate Johnny Depp." He moved over to the couch where Buffy and Dawn were still swooning and joined them.

"Yeah, Xander. You have to get over that fear of acknowledging hot guys or I'm never going to be able to play out that threesome fantasy," Anya commented.

"And it can't be two girls and me why?" he replied, his eyebrow raised.

"God, Xander, we've already been through this. It has to be two men if I'm willing to do it. Buffy--" Anya called out as she ended her discussion with Xander. "Stop mooning over those men and open our gift!"

Buffy reluctantly put down the dvds, promising Dawn that they'd watch Fight Club and drool over Brad Pitt's body together next weekend. She fingered Anya and Xander's gift tentatively. "Is it safe to open it? We do have some younger ones present."

"Hey, I'm a college girl! I could go rent porn if I wanted to, so don't go prudish on me," Dawn retorted.

"No, it's safe. Well, for the most part," Xander added under his breath.

"Okay, I was just checking," Buffy said. Last year she'd opened her gift to reveal various sex toys--and she used them quite liberally--but it had been a bit awkward opening it in front of her baby sister. She knew that Dawn wasn't a baby anymore, but it was still a little weird. She ripped the wrapping paper and found a plain white box. She opened it up to reveal a colored glass sculpture.

"Wow, it's beautiful," Buffy commented, looking at the various swirls of color and gentle sweep of its shape. "Where'd you get it?"

"Oh, we saw it at this antique shop. I know you love art, and this one just called out to me for you," Anya replied.

"It must be an abstract modern piece. But it sorta looks like--well," Buffy stopped herself.

"A penis," Andrew stated as he stared at the colors reflecting in the sculpture.

"Of course!" Anya commented, slapping her thigh. "That's why it called out to me. I can't believe I didn't notice that right away."

"I'm surprised, too," Buffy said, her finger lightly caressing the piece. "But it's crafted beautifully."

"Yeah, it's supposedly a special kind of glass-blowing technique--that's how they were able to create different colors and still have the smoothness of the glass. Anyway, that's what the shop owner said. I was planning on getting you something else from a different store, but I was drawn to this one. Do you like it?" Anya asked.

"Yeah, I do. And I don't think you need to get me anymore of those other kinds of gifts from that other store," Buffy said pointedly.

"Fine. I was just trying to help, since you haven't really dated anyone since, well, Riley." Anya sighed and rolled her eyes, dismissing the ex-boyfriend who had been a clear mismatch for her friend.

"I'm well aware of my lame dating life, but thanks so much for reminding me. I just haven't met many people who interest me. And you guys are not doing a very good job finding men for me," Buffy replied, starting to clean up the wrapping paper.

"We're working on it," Willow said, giving her a hand with the trash. "Tara and I are picky, though. We don't want to set you up with just anyone."

"Exactly. Willow and I have a specific screening process, to keep out guys like Parker and Ben. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave many people."

"Ugh, don't remind me of those guys." Buffy made a face, remembering the brief flings she'd had with both and the discovery that both were only interested for reasons that didn't go beyond her body.

"Don't worry, Buffy. Your man will come soon." Anya smiled as she sat in Xander's lap. Willow and Tara reassured her as they held hands. Even Dawn and Andrew offered sympathy as they leaned against each other on the couch. Buffy sighed inwardly and tried not to let her lack of love life bother her.

***

She waved goodbye and finally closed the door to the chatter and laughter of her friends. She had enjoyed herself, but Buffy was still glad to have the apartment all to herself. The past week had been extremely busy, her latest client at the advertising agency making her work extremely long hours and weekends. With that account finally closed, she was taking a long-anticipated vacation--not to anywhere in particular, but not to work. The week stretched before her, and she luxuriated in the idea of holing up at her apartment with a good book, taking hot baths, and maybe biking out in the sun by the beach. The lack of planning appealed to her, since her normally structured life was starting to throttle her.

She gathered up the various gifts she had gotten and put them away. Dvds went on the shelves, robe and slippers went in the closet, glass sculpture? She handled the figure with care, wondering how the artist had formed it. She sat on her bed and leaned back, staring at the sculpture. Lightly running her fingers down its shaft, Buffy dryly laughed at the thought that this was the closest thing to a penis she'd touched in months, almost years. The shape enthralled her, and she sat mesmerized with her hand sliding up and down, the glass cool to her touch.

Slowly and mysteriously, a mist began to emanate from the head of the sculpture. Buffy's eyes widened as she watched the mist swirl around her and take shape in front of her. Though she felt a little frightened, she was frozen and unable to move away.

The mist transformed itself into a man--a beautiful man dressed only in slinky black pants, his abs gleaming and his striking blond hair highlighting the lovely features of his face. She gawked at him, and his blue eyes sparkled with amusement at her gaping mouth and surprised eyes. As she tried to process this new presence in her bedroom, he took the opportunity to peruse her body. He nodded in appreciation of her petite form, her large hazel eyes, her tousled blond locks. He smiled at her and waited for her reaction.

"What the fuck?" Buffy burst out when she finally found her voice.

"Well, we'll decide on positions later, but I thought I might introduce myself first." He grinned as her eyes widened even more with his nearing presence.

"Who are you? And how did you get here? Is it this glass thingy? And why are you coming closer?" Buffy began shrinking back on her bed, fear starting to take hold of her.

"Don't be scared, luv." He reached out his hand to her. "Name's Spike. Or, if you want the full title, William of the Genies of Sexual Healing, Master Lover and Slave. But the nickname's Spike." When Buffy hesitantly held out her hand to shake his, he gently squeezed it reassuringly, deftly brought it to his lips for a delicate kiss, and then caressed it before letting go.

"Wha?" Buffy was still rather inarticulate, utterly confused by the presence of this half-naked hottie who had magically appeared. Even while he was speaking she couldn't help but study his body. He was tan, but not too dark in that oddly unnatural way that many muscle man were. He was golden, healthy, fit. His black pants hung low on his hips and loosely clung to him, looking both extremely comfortable and flattering. His face was chiseled, cheekbones topped by deep blue eyes that seemed to dance and spin and call out to her. When she finally focused on his entire face and not pieces of it, she realized he was laughing at her, amused by her inability to speak but adept ability to stare. She blushed and then shrank back even further on the bed.

"I realize this may seem very odd to you, but if you can tear your eyes away from my luscious body for a moment I'll explain how this works." He smirked at the girl's attempt to hide her gaze and then continued. "As I was saying earlier, I am one of the Genies of Sexual Healing. I am here to grant you three wishes, as long as they fall within my guidelines."

"You're a genie? And I get three wishes? How on earth did Anya find me a gift genie?"

"She didn't. The PTB concoct a way for me to fall into the hands that they choose. It usually means that they feel I'd be good for you."

"PTB? Pat the Bunny?"

"Oh, I'll pat the bunny. Don't you worry about that," he replied with a curled lip. "PTB stands for the Powers that Be. You know, the big ones up there. I'm just doing my duty."

"So I get three wishes?"

"Yup, but not just any three wishes. There are rules that must be followed."

"Rules?"

"Yeah, because I'm a particular kind of genie, and apparently the PTB felt that you needed my kind of wishes. So please, sit back while I explain how this works."

"Works?"

"Yes, works. You'll find that if you merely listen to what I have to say rather than repeating it, you might not have so many questions." He grinned at how she started to say something and then shut her mouth quickly.

A screen magically materialized before them, and Buffy watched closely, entranced as images began to appear.

"Rule the first: All wishes must be sexual in nature. I am specifically a sex genie, so any wish that falls outside my realm will be invalid. Don't try; you'll just end up wasting my time and, if I'm not feeling particularly giving, you'll end up wasting a wish." As he was explaining this first rule, images of Spike and Buffy in various positions began flitting across the screen, enticing her with the possibilities.

"Rule number 2: You have one week to express your three wishes; if, by the end of the week, you have not used all three, they will disappear with me. In other words, you can't just keep me around and ogle me for as long as you want--one week, and then I'm gone."

Buffy nodded mutely, still fascinated at seeing herself on the screen--no sound, just image after image of naked bodies writhing in pleasure--her naked body. Spike, pleased at her absorption, cleared his throat to focus her attention on him again and then continued.

"Rule number three: Special effects are only allowed one at a time and are then disabled. In other words, there are certain special effects you can utilize, but you're only allowed to do it one time. So, some of the special effects are--" He paused while he transformed himself into Johnny Depp. "Morphing into another person. Either famous--" He morphed into Angel, the man to whom she had lost her virginity-- "or from your past." He then reverted back to his original form. "That's one possibility. Another is, if you'll redirect your focus to the screen, acting out a fantasy in a particular place or time." The screen showed Buffy in a corset, her hair all tousled, in the arms of Spike, who was in breeches and a coiffed do, their arms entwined around each other. That image gave way to the couple on a beach, basking in the sun, nakedly cavorting in the waters and falling onto the sand with lustful enthusiasm. This picture then became a dark, moonlit scene with Spike sporting vampire teeth, pursuing Buffy, who was eventually tackled onto the ground, breasts heaving.

Buffy was still speechless. Each scene was rife with sexuality, and she could feel herself getting wet with the opportunities before her. She shifted her legs and felt the moisture pulse with desire. Licking her lips, she breathed, "Go on."

Spike briefly nodded and handed her a stapled stack of papers. "This will show you all the possible options for special effects. Just remember that you're only allowed one at a time, and you're only allowed each once."

He paused while she skimmed through its pages, noting where her cheeks flushed with anticipation. He turned off the screen and folded his arms against his chest. "For the record, I'm completely disease-free, incapable of impregnating you, and visible only to you. You don't need to explain me away; the PTB will ensure that you're not under suspicion. In fact, since you have this week for vacation, you won't even need to take off of work. And with all this comes the lovely parting package of everything we do on dvd. That's right, you get to keep a lovely souvenir of our jaunts to keep you warm at night. Digital quality with surround sound and zooming capability with each screen cap--all for your enjoyment. And from the looks of it, you'll enjoy that immensely." He stared down at her smugly with a suggestive look on his face.

Buffy bit her lip to keep from protesting, since it was obvious how much she'd been engrossed by the screen. "Um, I think I need a little time to process all of this." She took a long look at him, his eyes and cheeks and lips and chest and abs--memorizing his form to help her decide which special effects to use.

He understood that look and politely bowed. "I shall be downstairs, watching the telly, if you don't mind. Take your time browsing through the pamphlet, and holler if you have any questions. I will be ready to begin when you are."

Buffy watched as he walked away, noting the curves and definition of his ass. She shook her head to clear it of the lustful thoughts and began reading through the guide.

"This year's birthday might be pretty fucking awesome...with pretty awesome fucking." She giggled a little and flopped onto the pillows on her bed. Buffy felt that she should be a little concerned, that she should consider the possibility of evil being the source of such a gift and question the origin or at least the legitimacy of this kind of experience. However, she quickly dismissed it when she thought of the great sex she'd get to have--her bed having been barren for quite some time. If it were evil, she'd die with a smile. Grabbing a pen from her bedside, she lay down and began choosing her options.

There were descriptions of so many different positions and places and time periods that Buffy was starting to get dizzy. She definitely wanted the fantasy option where she could choose a different place, but then within that option were a variety of different situations, unless she wanted to go for the surprise option, where Spike would probe her mind and choose what he thought would best suit her. She definitely didn't want to be with someone from her past. She shuddered at the thought of being with her less than stellar ex-lovers. The thought of being with someone famous did intrigue her--if she hadn't been so attracted to Spike on his own. There were simply too many other tantalizing options to pursue; she didn't want to waste one when she was considerably attracted to the genie's lithe form without any effects.

She started chewing on her lip as she read on. She'd always wanted to have sex on a beach, but the thought of being completely exposed with nowhere to hide if caught, however thrilling, was simply too much to attempt. Scenarios of being kidnapped and ravished by a pirate, seducing a trembling scholar in a quiet library, being a dominatrix with a whip, making love under the stars out in the woods or by a waterfall--there were just so many to contemplate. And then there was the deluxe surprise option, where Spike chose everything based on his own intuition coupled with various conversations they were to have. She slowly began checking her preferences.
Sunny Delights by fauvistfly
Ch. 2: Sunny Delights

"I'm ready for my first wish." Buffy appeared at the foot of the stairs, her cheeks flushed with anticipation.

Spike turned off the tv and quickly leapt to his feet. "And what have you decided, luv?"

"Well, it was kind of a hard decision, but I decided to go with a fantasy special effect for the first choice. But the thing is, well, do you mind if we chat a little first before I go into spilling out my sexual fantasies? Maybe have some food or watch a movie or just let me get a little more comfortable with you?" Her hands had gesticulated quite a bit during her suggestion, hinting at her nervousness.

Spike slowly neared and smiled gently. "Of course. We can stay here or perhaps go back to my place to become more acclimated to each other's presence."

"Your place? What do you mean?"

"Well, technically I do live in that little glass sculpture, but it is quite roomy. I did the decorating myself, and I've equipped it with all the necessary amenities of living. I'm not going to transform it or anything--that would count as a wish--but I was just offering it as a counter offer to staying here."

"Um, let's see this place of yours."

"As you wish." He reached out to take Buffy's hand and then, mere moments later, the two found themselves in the living room of a very posh, circular room. There were plush sofas everywhere, a large wide screen tv surrounded by walls of books and dvds and cds, and a door, which Buffy assumed led to his bedroom.

"Have a seat. You want something to drink?" He motioned to one of the overstuffed couches and then walked towards the refrigerator encased in the wall.

"That'd be nice. Do you have wine? I think I could use a drink." She plopped onto one of the couches, kicked off her shoes, and curled into one of the corners. "This place looks really cozy. Must be nice to come home to."

"It is. There's a lot of down time on the job, so I try to make my living quarters as comfortable as possible," Spike commented as he went into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine.

"So, this is a job to you?"

"Not really. It's my life. It's my calling. It's what I do, and I've never known anything else. I enjoy bringing pleasure to people, so I've no complaints." He shrugged as he handed her a glass of wine before settling on the couch, leaving some space between them.

Buffy sipped her wine and breathed deeply, allowing the drink to slip through her body and warm her nerves. They sat comfortably in silence, and Buffy watched him drink wine, run his long fingers through his hair, lick his lips after taking a sip, bob his Adam's apple with the swallow, and then smile at her staring.

Everything he did was sensual; he was so comfortable in his body that his movements were elegant and exuded power, confidence, and awareness. She began to feel more than relaxed in his presence; she was starting to feel a little horny. She stretched out her legs and arched her back, watching to see him do the staring. She grinned a little when she noticed him surreptitiously glancing at her lithe form. She winked at him coyly, and he leered back, curling his tongue in appreciation.

"I think I'm ready."

"I'm always ready."

"Like I said earlier, I want to start with a fantasy option." She pulled out the stapled papers and edged closer to show him her choices. "I want to start with a fantasy at the beach. Totally alone, the sand our sex playground, getting some sun and fun. I'd like some sex on the beach, some lotion rubbing, some sex in the water--you know, all that lovely stuff. I don't want to be interrupted by people--I want to feel like I'm on a deserted island and we're the only ones there and that's enough. I think that might be a nice, comfortable way to ease into my wishes." She finally paused to breathe and then looked up at him.

Spike reached over to reassuringly caress her arm. "Sounds wonderful. You just sit back and relax. Close your eyes." He pulled her close to him and began lightly running his fingers through her hair, down her arms. "Your wish is my pleasure."

***

Buffy felt the sun beating down on her back and blinked a few times before she could see clearly. She was lying on her stomach, a soft towel beneath her, and before her were palm trees and dunes of sand. Pushing herself onto her elbows, she looked back to behold a vast ocean, blues and greens intermingling in the crisp waves crashing powerfully onto the shore. There were no clouds impeding the bright sun's rays, and Buffy could feel her body beginning to burn a little. She glanced down to see a string bikini barely covering her body.

"No need to worry. I got you the lotion like you asked." His soft voice comforted her with its lilting tones.

She felt two hands gently pushing her back down onto the towel, and Buffy easily complied. She turned her head against the soft fabric and closed her eyes, wanting to focus on the lovely sensations running through her body. The lotion was still a little cold, so its temperature combined with the warmth of the sun's rays and the hands that were unhurriedly rubbing her skin created a sensual mix of hot and cold. She felt two legs on either side of her body, straddling her as the pressure on her back increased slightly. The hands slathered lotion but massaged her muscles at the same time. Buffy breathed in deeply, her body melting into the soothing touch.

"I don't want to get too much lotion on your bathing suit, so--"

She felt the strings of her bikini loosen and fall away. Buffy tried not to tense up too much. Again, the hands began their hypnotic movements across her back, and she was soon too lost in their touch to be self-conscious of her exposure. Her breath quickened as she felt the hands begin stroking her legs, running up and down the sides of her thighs, massaging every point along the way, from the dimples in her knees to the inside of her ankles to the joints in her toes. She sighed contentedly as her calves were kneaded with firm hands and then gasped as those hands slightly grazed her sex.

When Buffy felt Spike's hands tug at her bikini bottoms, she couldn't help but wiggle her hips a little to help. The lowering of her panties was followed by soft, wet kisses, and Buffy began to moan softly in reaction. She tensed in erotic agony as he began to suck at the back of her knee while he massaged the balls of her feet. She reached out to touch him, somehow intensify their connection.

Buffy felt herself being turned onto her back, and soon she was greeted by Spike's eyes of desire, catching her glance as he lowered himself to lick her wetness. She groaned as his tongue flicked her clit and then lusciously found its way to her slit. He felt every nerve down there, exploring with his tongue to discover each sensitive spot capable of stimulation. She arched her back and ran her fingers through his hair, pressing his face to her pussy. Spike pressed his fingers up her body, finding a nipple and pinching it lightly with his thumb while lightly biting her clitoris. She gasped at the dual sensation and spread her thighs wider, inviting him to taste even more.

"Oh god," she murmured as Spike fucked her with his tongue. He moved in and out, pressing against her clit with each stroke. With each thrust, Buffy could feel her body tightening towards release. One hand over his on her breast, one hand on his head, she bit her lip and squeezed her muscles together in anticipation.

"Yeeesssssssssssssssss," Buffy hissed as her body dove over the cliffs of orgasmic bliss. Her body was slightly sweaty, and her pussy was still pulsing with intensity. Pulling Spike up, Buffy kissed him thoroughly, sliding her tongue against his and touching his body ferociously, wanting to feel every part of him.

"Oh, yeah," Spike murmured as Buffy found his cock and began stroking it, enjoying the hardness of its girth. All of a sudden he picked her up and began striding towards the water, his lips never leaving hers.

As the cold water hit their bodies, Buffy threw her arms around his neck and moved her legs to straddle him, attempting to avoid the water. Slowly, as they moved deeper into the water and as she got used to the temperature, she loosed her hold on him.

With the water buoying Buffy's body, Spike leaned her back and tasted her breast, swirling his tongue around her hardened nipples while caressing her ass.

She moaned with desire and threw her head back, letting her hair get soaked by the ocean's clear waves.

"Tell me when," Spike whispered as he suckled her nipples, going from one to the other.

"Now, oh god, now," Buffy panted, pulling him towards her for another kiss.

As their lips touched passionately, Spike thrust his cock into her just as a wave surged against them.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Buffy exclaimed, throwing back her hair and riding the movement. She bucked her hips against his, feeling him penetrate her depths with force and fervor. She leaned her forehead against his, staring into his blue eyes as they undulated together. He reached out to kiss her, lips and tongues doing a sultry tango as Spike grabbed her hips and languidly gyrated them against his cock.


"Yes...oh god...oh yeah..." she chanted as the water pushing against them and his cock pushing into her made her moan and mutter incomprehensibly. Buffy tightened her legs around his body and began kicking her heels against his ass, spurring him harder and faster. She felt her heart race and her body thrum and her breasts ache as she raced towards climax. She pressed her body against his and then burst.

"Oh god! Uuunnnnnggggg!" she gasped as her pussy clenched onto his dick as she came.

"UUUuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg..." Spike moaned as he stilled his hold on her and held his cock in her pussy while he thrust his cum into her.

They stood there, water lapping all around them, sun shining down on them, as they both came down from the heights of pleasure. Spike's legs finally buckled and they both sank under water, the cold waves cooling their heated bodies.

Both heads emerged from the water, giddy smiles on faces. "Fucking awesome," Buffy said with a toothy grin.

"Beautiful thing, sex--and you, too," he said before leaning in to kiss her softly.

He tasted salty, water running down from his hair, and Buffy luxuriated in the slow, sensual kissing. She caressed his back and began to nuzzle his neck, wanting to taste every inch of his sinuous, taut body.

He began moving out of the water and back to the shores, and Buffy began to feel tempted again as she ran her fingers over his smooth abs and pecs. Once they came out of the water and stepped onto the damp sand, Buffy playfully slapped his ass.

"Hey now!" he cried. He dropped her onto the ground with a thud and laughed at her surprised expression, which turned into desire as the coming wave rushed into her and hit her sensitive spots with its innumerable fingers.

"Spike," she mumbled as she looked at him with eyes glazed with lust.

He dropped to his knees before her, the waves ebbing and receding around them. He bent over her and captured her mouth with his fiery lips, pushing her down against the damp shores. Spike waited for the waters to come again, and with their return he thrust into her once again.

Buffy felt the moist dunes on her back and the hardness on her stomach and moaned for more. Spike grabbed her legs and spread them in the air, allowing the cold waves to hit her ass with each thrust. Her body began sinking into the sand as the water receded and left them to their ecstasy. Spike continued to pound into her and the waves kept spanking her and she could hear his balls slap against her and opened her legs even wider to deepen his pistons. Her eyes were clenched shut and her body began to throb and burn and pulse until--"Fuck! Oh god! Yes! Yes!" she screamed her climax and felt him shudder in release as well.

He collapsed on top of her, and they stayed in each other's arms while the waves lapped against their sated bodies.
Master and Commander by fauvistfly
Ch. 3: Master and Commander

Buffy awoke in her bed, her body feeling achy, sated, and a little burnt. She stretched out on her bed, though she had no idea how she'd gotten there, and luxuriated in the feel of sex-sore muscles. As she sprawled, her hand hit a soft spot on the pillow next to her. Turning onto her side, she noticed a single white rose and a note. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and read, "Morning, luv. Hope you enjoyed your first wish. Whenever you're ready for your next wish, just rub the glass and I'll come to you. Take your time in choosing the next one. ~ Spike."

She smiled as she stumbled out of bed. A bath, some bubbles, another wish...this vacation was turning out splendidly.

She took her time filling the bath with bubbles and then slowly slipped into the water. It was fabulous. The water soothed her achy muscles from their long workout--one she hadn't had in a while. She smiled contentedly at the thought of her earlier sexcapades and snuggled deeper into the water.

An hour later, wrapped in her new robe, shuffling along in new slippers, Buffy came down the stairs and entered the kitchen. She made some coffee for herself and luxuriated in sipping it with no rushing deadlines or appointments--that is, unwanted appointments--hanging over her head. She worked on the crossword puzzle and nibbled on a piece of toast with jam. Though excited about the next wish, Buffy didn't want to rush things. She had a week, and she didn't want it to go by too quickly. Finishing her morning snack, she went up to her room to change.

The day passed uneventfully, with Buffy watching daytime TV, reading, eating ice cream and chocolate, calling in for Chinese, doing laundry, and paying bills. By the time night rolled around, which was when she had decided to begin her next fantasy, Buffy was more than antsy. She checked herself in the mirror, breathed deeply, and then reached for the glass. Rubbing it slowly, she waited for Spike to appear.

Magically, he shimmered into her room, shirtless and grinning and at her mercy. Buffy felt herself tighten and skitter in anticipation.

"You rubbed?" he teased as he bowed slightly before her.

"Hello, again. Um, last night was good." She blushed and began fiddling with the glass piece in her hands.

He reached out to take it from her, placed it on the night stand, and then took her hands in his. "No need to feel embarrassed or feel like you have to thank me. It was fabulous, and I'm glad you had a good time." He slowly massaged her hands and waited for her to breathe normally. "Now, tell me your fantasies. Got any good ideas?"

She giggled nervously and then let go of his hands. "Oh, I have some ideas." Feeling slightly more comfortable and confident, Buffy once again pulled out the packet of papers that was beginning to get a little crumpled. She handed it to him.

He scanned over her choices and then smiled. "Wish number 2, whenever you're ready."

"I'm ready. I'm definitely ready."

***

"It's time to get dressed, miss."

Buffy's eyes fluttered open to the soft voice of a woman handing her some clothes. She rose from the bed, clad in a robe, and reached out to take the garments.

"Put the stockings and garter belt on first, and then I'll help you into the corset."

The leather corset felt heavy in her hands, in contrast to the silky stockings and other garments, though there were no panties. The woman waited expectantly, and Buffy quickly donned the stockings while sitting on the bed. It was a rather scandalous feeling, her legs clad in fishnet and her hips draped with a lace fringed leather garter belt, but her ass and pussy were completely bare. Finished with her legs, she dropped the robe on the bed and turned away to hold the corset against her. Buffy felt the woman's warm hands pull the garment taut against her skin and began to hold her breath as the numerous laces were tightened one by one. It took quite some time, since the laces ran all the way down the back of the corset. Looking down at herself, Buffy noticed that the it barely covered her nipples, which were already hardened by the cool feel of leather against her skin.

"Turn, please."

Turning towards the woman, she watched nervously as the servant adjusted her breasts so that the tips of her aureoles peeked out from the leather. Buffy's neck was then encased in a leather collar with thin straps falling down her back and tickling her ass.

"Please, sit."

Seated on the bed again, Buffy tried not to flinch when the cold satin sheets hit her bare bottom. The servant paid no mind to her reactions and fitted her feet with boots that ended right above her knees. Once again Buffy waited for the lacing to be finished, gasping as the leather tightly encased her legs and constricted her movements. With the woman's help, she stood and regained her balance, shifting her inner core to adjust to the new height and slope of her heels.

Buffy was then led over to a vanity, where she was seated in front of a mirror. Her hair was bundled into a tight knot, making her face sharp with cheekbones and eyes.

"Close your eyes, please."

She felt her eyes being rimmed with eyeliner and her lips painted fully.

"Open, please."

She beheld herself in the mirror while the woman applied mascara to her long lashes; Buffy saw a woman with smoky eyes and red, glossy lips. Her lips curved into a smile as she felt the sexuality and confidence stir within her.

"Master will not like you smiling like that. Best keep your eyes down." The advice was almost whispered and seemed to float away. Buffy looked at the woman, who showed no evidence of having said anything. Placing the various makeup brushes back on the vanity, the woman gently pulled Buffy to her feet again. She bustled to clean up the robe and make the bed and then turned for a final time.

"I will come get you when it is your turn. Wait here and do not answer the door yourself." She looked at her with stern eyes, making sure that Buffy understood the rules. She then swiftly exited.

Once alone, Buffy breathed in deeply, trying to accustom herself to the restrictions of her outfit. She did a few neck rolls and stretched out her arms and legs; all these attempts to relax only resulted in making her more aware of her corset and stockings, her exposed pussy, and her inability to touch her toes. She closed her eyes and just focused on breathing and standing erect. It was during her fifth inhale and exhale that she heard the sharp rap on the door. Immediately, her body tensed, and she stood with her feet together, her hands behind her back, and her eyes lowered to the floor.

"Please, follow me."

Buffy kept her eyes on the floor as she walked down the dark hall, following the candle light in the woman's hand. The sound of her heels reverberated through the empty halls and seemed to echo her own loud heartbeat. They entered a dark bedroom; the massive bed sheathed in ruby velvet with a matching canopy seemed oppressive yet alluring. Buffy dared not look up to observe the rest of the room, but she furtively glanced around the room and also noted the roaring fire contained in the brick fireplace and the plush divan in front of it--the sheer enormity of the room overwhelmed her. She tried to calm herself once again. The woman led her in front of the divan, helped her kneel, and then left her.

"Thank you, Elinor."

The masculine voice startled her; she hadn't noticed another person in the room. She clenched her mouth shut to avoid biting her lip, a nervous habit she had been trying to subdue. Her body was tense in anticipation, waiting for him to approach.

Finally, she felt him near, his slippers making indentations in the plush carpet by her feet. He circled her, and she held her breath, wanting desperately to please him, to meet--no, surpass his expectations. Finally, he stopped in front of her. She looked at his feet, encased in leather slippers and shadowed by the jumping flames behind him.

"Look up."

Slowly, she traced his body with her eyes, noting the silk robe with its intricate embroidery, the slim form in it save the large bulge near her face, and continued her ascent until she found his face. His eyes, stormy blue, caught her breath, and she had to remind herself not to open her mouth or make a sound. She kept her eyes fixed on him, waiting for his instructions or dismissal.

"Very nice," he purred. She inwardly leapt at his approval, and she almost shivered when she felt his finger slide down her cheek and caress her neck and the tips of her breasts.

He moved to sit down at the divan, her form nestled in between his legs. Slowly, he untied his robe and revealed his naked body. He was magnificent, his pale body licked by the fire. She felt herself moisten at the thought of touching him, and she clenched her pussy in reaction. Sliding out of his robe, he reached for her to bring her closer. Buffy inched closer, allowing him to control her movements as much as possible.

"We'll start slowly, shall we?" He neared and began to lick and suck on her neck. She closed her eyes and allowed her body to bask in his ministrations. Her breathing became shallow as he moved towards her cleavage, her breasts pressed together by the leather bindings. His tongue found her nipple, and he began to circled it, teasing it out of the corset. When he finally exposed it, he slowly bit the tip, making her explode with painful pleasure.

"Now," he said as he gave her nipple a last lick. "Now, you will suck my cock, keeping your hands on the sofa, and you'll swallow everything. Understood?" His voice was controlled and deep.

"Yes, Master," she answered quietly.

He curled his fists around the leather straps attached to her collar and pulled her back gently, testing them. Buffy felt her head pulled back and let the feeling of helplessness thrill her. He positioned himself in front of her and then gently pushed her forward, urging her to begin.

Buffy began with the tip, slowly licking its head and tasting the wetness that had already formed. She felt the cleft at the base of the head and slid her tongue into its slit, enjoying the quiet moans he was beginning to emit. Making sure her hands never left either side of his legs on the sofa, she leaned in to take him entirely in his mouth. Buffy felt his hands on the back of her head, and she continued to slide her lips up and down his shaft. She took her time, wanting to feel his throbbing veins pulse against her tongue and her teeth.

"Faster." He took the straps from her collar and whipped her ass suddenly, reminding her of his control.

Her pussy clenched again, so aroused by his actions. She quickened her pace, hollowing her cheeks to hold him tight in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around his cock and bobbed her head, encouraged by the tightness of his hold on her head, the sporadic slaps, and the groans of pleasure. She desperately wanted to see him in her clutches, unknowingly in her control though she was on her knees. She quickly glanced up at him while sucking, only to be met with his burning eyes. She quickly lowered them again, but he had seen.

"Naughty, trying to look at me when I cum." He whipped her with the strap and then slapped her ass with his hand.

Buffy's body heaved forward, but she kept sucking, wanting to show him how good she was, how her mistake could be forgotten with her talents. Faster, faster, and she took him all the way in her mouth to the back of her throat, not caring about the slobber that was starting to dribble down her chin. She could feel him tighten, and she added a subtle sweep of her tongue to the underside of his head with each thrust. His body tensed, and his fingers threaded through her hair. He whipped her one last time then came into her mouth, pulsing semen into her greedy mouth.

She swallowed little by little, wanting to keep her firm hold on him as long as possible to stretch out his climax and keep him from being tickled. Only when he released his hold on her head did she allow his cock to fall from her mouth.

He was breathing heavily, chest heaving in the aftermath of his spendings. Leaning close, he licked her chin and lips and then kissed her deeply, his hands gently cupping her face. His tongue caressed hers and fully explored the sensual caverns of her mouth.

He tasted delectable, and Buffy trembled with arousal as his tongue whetted her desires to be touched and fondled and fucked. She willed herself to stay still and tried not to whimper too loudly.

"Nicely done, kitten. Let's go up to the bed, shall we?" He stood before her, naked and unashamed, and helped her to her feet.

She stumbled a little, falling slightly against his chest. Once she felt her nipples graze his chest and her hands rest on his cut shoulders and her sex brush against his, she was paralyzed with desire. She couldn't move towards the bed, but her hips were grinding against his awakening cock; Buffy was completely incapable of reining in her body, so soaked with need it was.

He caught her hips with his strong hands, stopping the movements. "Eager? You know you're not allowed to do that. I fear I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

He swiftly placed her on the bed, face down and knees bent, and strapped her wrists together using leather casings extending from the bed's frame. Rubbing her cheeks gently, he suddenly thwacked her ass, letting the sound echo through the chambers.

Knowing he couldn't see her face, she bit her lip and closed her eyes, agonizing over the tremendous delights that were sparkling alongside the lashes of pain. She could feel her skin burn with each touch, and yet she quivered for more. Again and again, he spanked her, sometimes higher on her hips and sometimes dangerously close to her pussy. She felt the bed move and sensed his body behind hers.

"Now, you are not to cum until I allow it. That is your punishment. If you do not obey, your penalty will be far more serious." He rubbed her hips and slid his cock up and down her wet slit. "You are to answer my questions clearly and loudly. Understood?"

"Yes, Master!" she moaned as he thrust into her on her last syllable. She clenched around his cock, wanting to feel every inch of him inside of her.

"Are you my servant?" he questioned as he plunged into her roughly.

"Yes, Master!" Her head dove into the pillows, and she clenched the leather strappings around her wrist to fight the urge to climax.

"Does my fucking please you?" he grunted as his balls slapped her ass loudly.

"Yes, Master!" She silently wished for him to keep fucking and not touch her, not just yet.

"Am I your only god?" he called out while his hand snuck around her waist to rub against her clit.

"Yes, Master!" she spat through clenched jaws, fighting her approaching orgasm. She had to wait, had to push it down, couldn't let him be disappointed.

Abruptly, he pulled out of her and spun her, making sure her arms didn't get too tangled in the process. He attacked her breasts with his mouth, sucking and biting and teasing them to painful hardness. He then grabbed each ankle and spread her out completely, allowing him to see her glistening lips.

"Are you open just for me?" he whispered, sliding his cock against her bare pussy.

"Yes, Master," she responded, shuddering with the sudden breeze that was waving over her exposed sex.

He thrust into her, pulling her legs up by his shoulders and pistoning deep into her. His body was gleaming with sweat, and his face was clenched in need as his muscles pushed and thrashed and pulsed into her willing channel. Moving slightly forward but keeping her legs spread, he shifted his angle to heighten the brunt of his thrusts. He could see her struggling to hold on, so desperate to please him--and it did.

"Are you ready to cum?" he breathed as he quickened the pace of his movements.

"Yes, Master!" she replied as her breath skipped around her racing heart.

"Now." He filled her with one final groan and felt her tremble and quiver all around him--and it pushed him over the edge. "Now!" he shouted, inviting her to release and scream with him.

And she did.
Ch. 4: An Interlude by fauvistfly
Ch. 4: An Interlude

When she awoke, Buffy found her face nuzzled into a smooth chest exuding warmth. She murmured contentedly, rubbing her cheek against his body. Her hand instinctively ran over his hard abs and began creeping down to feel his cock.

"Uh-uh, unless you want to give up one of your wishes," Spike mumbled as he slowly opened one of his eyes and attempted to give her a chiding glare but failing miserably.

"Well, that's just not fair," she complained, pouting. "I wake up against this beautiful body and I'm not allowed to play with it?" She stretched loudly, rubbing her ass against him. "What? I'm stretching."

"Minx." He chuckled as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm breaking rules as we speak, sleeping with you."

"Ooh, you broke rules for me? No rose this time?"

"Actually, I tried to leave, but you're pretty strong. Ow!" he exclaimed as she hit him in protest. "This is what I'm talking about. The minute the fantasy was over, you weren't submissive. Ow again!" he yelled. He caught the hand that was beginning to run down his back and towards his ass. "Ah-ah-ah, we'll have none of that."

Buffy pouted and yet was still unsuccessful in convincing him to let her hand roam all over his sexy body. Sighing dramatically, she threw off the covers and slid out of bed. "Fine, fine. Can't fill one hunger, might as well fill another." She threw on her robe and then stomped out of the room.

Spike groaned loudly before following her lead into the kitchen. Clad in his usual black sweats, he found Buffy contemplating a bag of popcorn or leftover Chinese.

"You're kiddin' me, right? You're not seriously thinking about eating either of those things, are you?" he asked as he approached her.

"No need to make fun of my cooking. We can't all be genies who get everything at the snap of fingers," she retorted, deciding to go with the popcorn.

Spike quickly took the bag away from her. "No, we can't, but my ability to cook has nothing to do with my being a genie. I'm all about the food network. I could even be your naked chef, if you want." He waggled his eyebrows at her while putting the popcorn back. "However, there's more than enough time for that when you make your wish. Right now, it's morning, and morning time is for breakfast. You just sit back and watch the master." He maneuvered her to a stool by the counter and pushed her into it.

"How do you know I'll like what you're making? Maybe I was just craving popcorn," Buffy grumbled, resting her pout on her hands.

"Oh, you'll like it. If you don't, I'll make it up to you." He winked at her as he deftly brought out ingredients for a hearty breakfast.

She watched in amazement as he threw various ingredients together to create French toast with strawberries, bacon, home fries--who knew she had potatoes?--and a fresh pot of coffee. Her mouth watered at the food and at the way he glided around the kitchen. She felt her heart chasing after this genie, this non-man who could make her hunger in so many ways. She buried the thought, diving fork first into the food.

Spike grinned at the way she ravished her food while he slowly sipped his coffee, leaning against the sink. She had such an appetite for life, or at least for everything he had to offer her. With her, Spike felt accomplished, needed. It seemed like such a simple concept, and one that appeared unnecessary since his job was to bring sexual satisfaction to his targets. Obviously if he was sent to them, they were in need. However, they didn't often see him as an actual person, one worth spending time with. Buffy seemed to enjoy his company as well as his sexual prowess. It was a nice feeling. He grabbed a strawberry off her plate and grinned.

"Hey! What's wrong with your strawberries?" Buffy complained, her mouth filled with food.

"Nothing. Doesn't mean I don't want yours," he teased, snagging another one.

"You better watch it, mister. You don't know how I get when it comes to food." She blocked his next move with her fork and then glared evilly at him.

Spike laughed. "Fine, fine. Eat your food. I'm sure I'll get some of yours later," he said with a smirk. He laughed again at her blush, which she tried to cover up by stuffing her face more. That she could blush in front of him after they'd had two incredibly erotic and vulnerable sexual encounters struck him as endearing; with a tilt of his head, he watched her with affection cushioning the harder edges of his heart.

They spent the afternoon leisurely, with Buffy introducing him to the basic necessities of life:

Fight Club--
-That is one fucked up bloke.
--Yes, but he's so damn sexy. I'd do them both.

Haagen-Dazs Bailey's Ice Cream--
-Bloody brilliant, whoever created this flavor.
--I know. Wait till you have it as a shake!

American Idol--
-Oh, awful! Poor Sir Elton must be covering his ears with rhinestone-ringed fingers.
--You don't think the red hair is cute? I mean, sometimes singers aren't just about the singing.
-You are joking, right? Please tell me you're joking

and TiVo--
-Wait, rewind. I wanna watch that scene again.
--I'm starting to hate Passions with a passion.

They laughed and ate and napped and laughed some more. Buffy seemed completely content to relax with him; not once did she bring out her list of options or mention the impending third wish. And that suited Spike just fine.

It was not until the end of the week that Buffy mentioned anything about the fantasy wishes. They were eating another one of Spike's home-cooked meals of risotto and baked chicken when Buffy began expressing her thoughts.

"So, I noticed that when I'm in the fantasy, I never know what's going on in that mind of yours. And if it were a true fantasy--you know, like the kind I read in those romance novels--I'd get a sense of what was going on inside of you. Is that too much to ask?" She batted her lashes at him and tried to compel him to acquiesce. "To be able to see when you're affected and what you're thinking, at least a hint of it? You think you could do that for me?"

Spike took a sip of wine while observing the lashes and the pout and the coy smile out to get him. Swallowing slowly, he tilted his head to look at her. "It's not exactly within the established boundaries. And why is that necessary?"

"Because. I think it's a necessary part of my sexual healing. I need to know that I'm being effective, that men are affected by my presence," she replied matter-of-factly.

"You've been thinking about this for a while?" he commented.

"Well, I just always feel a little unsure about what I'm doing. I've never really had the courage to just go after what I want. I'm sure you know my history. It's always been about waiting for the guy to approach me, to kiss me, to dump me. Not the best experiences. I just feel like I'd have a lot more confidence if, for just once, I got to know what men were thinking around me."

"I'm sure you'd be more disgusted than enlightened if you knew what every guy thought when he was around you," Spike said dryly.

"That's exactly why I want my fantasy to include your thoughts. It's a controlled situation, so it's only about knowing what the guy's thoughts are when I come on to him--subtly, of course. Not that I'm quite ready to wish yet, but I have been thinking about it." She began moving her food around on her plate idly. "I have to say," she added, eyes downcast, "I think life will be a little boring without you."

"Glad to be of entertainment--my duty and all," he replied rather brusquely, rising to put his plates into the dishwasher.

"Not like that. I mean, not that the sex isn't good and all, but it's been really fun just having someone to talk to, to hang out with, to be with. Haven't you been enjoying yourself as well?" Buffy asked haltingly.

With dirty plate in hand, Spike paused before answering. "Yeah, I have," he answered stoically, rinsing his plate before putting it down. "I have, but it probably helps that I'm a guaranteed lay."

Abruptly standing, Buffy walked over to the sink to look Spike in the eye. "Do you really think that? Do you really think I only hang out with you because you can fuck like a stallion? Because if that were the case, why bother spending any time with you? Why bother eating with you, sleeping next to you, watching fucking Passions with you if I didn't actually want to do anything besides fuck you? I'm sorry if I sound vulgar, but that's the person you're making me out to be," she snapped.

Spike remained silent, listening to her rapid and exasperated breathing. "Are you finished?" he asked calmly.

"Depends on what you have to say," she retorted, angrily crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry," he said softly, eyes still down.

"I'm listening," Buffy answered, her voice only slightly warmer.

"I'm just not used to people treating me like something beyond a walking dildo, and so I just assumed that you were just slower to get to that point." He turned to retrieve the rest of the dishes from the table.

Buffy stilled his movements and looked up into his face fully. "Spike, I will admit that your genie-status does make you a bit unapproachable, but that doesn't negate your personality or the enjoyment I get just from being with you. In fact, I've been kind of putting off that last wish because I don't want you to leave yet." She rested her hands on his arms to reassure him.

"I wondered about that, but I just assumed that you were planning out your last fantasy." He was still so uncertain, which amazed Buffy considering the confidence he'd conveyed when he'd first appeared to her.

"Well, I have been doing that--let's not idealize me too much. But spending my vacation with you, not just with you in me, has been pretty damn wonderful. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much. Please don't believe that's all I think of you." She stared into his blue eyes with sincerity and hoped he could feel her honesty.

Finally, he smiled gently at her and kissed her forehead. "Okay, sweet girl. Tell me about this last wish. We'll make it a kicker."

She smiled brightly and launched into her description, eyes flashing with confidence and excitement. "Well, I've always had this fantasy about a library..."
Ch. 5: Bookish Delights by fauvistfly
Ch. 5: Bookish Delights

There he was, seated at his usual table, completely surrounded by books. His hair was slightly disheveled, no doubt because of his hands running through it while pondering the weight of his subject matter. His glasses were perched on his nose, and his shirt was slightly wrinkled.

And he was just adorable. She'd been watching him for quite some time, the way he got that faraway look when he'd discovered something new, the way he'd half smile when he read something that amused him, the way that he always opened the door for others, the way that he blushed sometimes when thanked, the way that he seemed perfectly content to be in the library with his books. Buffy wanted to enter his world, try him on for a little while.

She strode purposely toward his table and sat down, leaving enough space to make it look like she was merely sharing the table. Pulling her books out, she tried to watch his expression as her books on the Marquis de Sade began rivaling his own piles. Pretending to be absorbed in her own work, she scribbled notes in her notebook and flipped through the books.

William tried to lose himself into his work, but it was difficult with someone so vibrant near him. He was drawn to the way she furrowed her brow in concentration and how she flung her hair back after stooping over her copious notes. Her hair smelled fresh and girlish, and it distracted him to no end.

After working for about fifteen minutes, Buffy put her plan into motion. She sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes in frustration. Pushing her hair out of her face, she glanced up and saw the boy looking at her sympathetically.

"You okay?" he whispered, not wanting to disturb the others studying.

She shook her head, an exasperated look on her face. She then looked at his books and then brightened considerably. "You're working on Wordsworth and Coleridge? Do you think you could help me?" she asked softly. He looked puzzled, and Buffy got up to sit closer, not wanting to get too loud. She slid into the seat next to him and leaned in so that he could hear--and, if he chose, see a little down her strategically cut shirt that gaped a little. "You're working on poets from the turn of the century, right? I'm Buffy, by the way."

He nodded and swallowed, trying not to look at her cleavage. "William. Nice to meet you."

She smiled and then continued. "Well, I'm doing research on the Marquis de Sade, which is the same time period. I'm having some difficulty with finding the right information. I'm focusing on the changing literary environment of the times, how someone like the Marquis might have emerged and even thrived during a time when Wordsworth and Coleridge were also developing their writing styles--I mean, doesn't it ever make you wonder how such amazingly different writing came from the same time period and from the same basic area?" Her eyes and hands had become rather animated, and William could feel himself pulled in by her dynamic presence.

"Shhh!"

Buffy glared at the person who had hushed her in her rising passion about her topic and then grinned sheepishly at William. "Sorry," she whispered, moving her lips close to his ears. "Sometimes I just get carried away."

"I completely understand," he responded, slightly blushing at her close proximity and edging back a little. "But if you're looking for more specific books on that time period, you should be looking in the stacks. The selection there spans the time period more thoroughly and goes into more detail. Unfortunately, the stacks close at 5, so you won't be able to look at it now, seeing as it's close to midnight." He shrugged sympathetically. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"No, I really need to look at the stuff now." She bit her lip and tried to think of a solution. "So you're pretty familiar with that part of the library?"

He quickly averted his eyes from the way she was playing with her lower lip. It made him want to do things with it, and his cheeks flamed at the images. Feigning nonchalance, he said, "Oh, yes. I'm there frequently, since my thesis is focusing on the poetry of that time period. I could find my way around in the dark." He noticed her face brightening at his words and quickly added, "But I wouldn't, I mean I can't, because it's closed."

"But what if I could get you in? Get us in? Would you help me out? As a fellow literature lover with the burning desire to know?" she questioned fervently, again nearing and clutching his arm against her breasts to emphasize her need.

"No! I'm not going to break into the stacks!" he answered, looking aghast at her suggestion and shocked at the position of his limbs against her body.

"Shhh! Some of us are trying to work," someone muttered.

William looked rather embarrassed and tried to get back to his own work.

"Come on," she appealed, still holding his arm and the muscles clenched in fear. "Doesn't the idea sound even vaguely exciting to you? Two students breaking into the stacks in the name of research?" She grinned wickedly. Pulling him closer so that her lips almost brushed against his ear, she whispered, "And I’m not going to stop bothering you till you agree. Either you break in with me now or we get kicked out together."

His eyes widened as he realized she was serious. She looked back at him innocently and then began gathering her books into her bag. When she saw that he wasn't following, she said rather loudly, "William, aren’t you--"

He quickly placed his hand over her mouth, which she promptly licked. Startled, he drew his hand back and then began packing his things. Buffy smiled at her success and then led the way to the elevators.

"We could get arrested for this," he warned as she headed past the elevators and to the stairs.

"Yes, but that's only if we get caught. And I--" she paused while punching in the electronic code admitting them to the locked upper level-- "I have the password." She motioned towards him to follow as she entered and then quickly disabled the alarm.

"How in the world do you have the password if you didn't even know that your research would be addressed up here?" he demanded in an urgent whisper. He looked around the darkened shelves, as if someone was about to come out and handcuff them.

"I gave the security guard a blow job." She giggled at his reaction. "I'm just kidding! Geez," she commented, playfully shoving him. "My brother works at the library, and I found the list of codes on his desk. I took a whole bunch of them because I wasn't sure where I was going to be headed, and I still had the hopes of being ahead of schedule." She dug into her bag and pulled out a flashlight. "God, all this whispering is going to make my voice hoarse. Now you lead, and I'll be your light." She motioned with the light and then began creeping behind him.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this with you," he murmured as he wove in and out of the shelves towards their destination. His voice sounded strained and nervous. The risky nature of their actions and the sultry whispers of his companion were both working towards a hardening in his pants. He willed it to go away, but his movements to adjust himself only gave his cock more room to grow. "If I get caught--"

She stopped him and took his hand. "Look, it's going to be okay. I really, really appreciate you doing this. And think--it'll make a great novel. Always on the lookout for novel material, right? Really, it'll be okay." She held onto him for a little while longer, stroking his arms to reassure him and looking up at him with wide-eyed gratefulness and sparkling excitement. She moistened her lips, and gradually her caresses became more sensual in nature. He gazed back at her, absorbing her warmth with hints of heat and her glee in breaking in and her trust in him--and then he pulled away to keep on track.

"I'm just saying. It's not that I'm incapable of doing spontaneous or dangerous things, you know. I'm just saying that this is a little risky," he said in a low voice, forcing his body to loosen up slightly. He abruptly stopped. "Here, this shelf. The books you're looking for are going to be at the top. Go look, and I'll hold the light."

Taking advantage of his sudden halt, Buffy ran her body into his, pressing her breasts against his back and automatically wrapping her arm around his waist to catch herself. The darkness cloaking her, she smirked evilly at his sharp intake of breath. "Oh, sorry!" she whispered, still holding onto him. "I was looking around and didn't realize you'd stopped." She unhurriedly pulled away her arms, making sure she felt every muscle on the way.

William was utterly confused and quickly becoming harder than he ever had before. She seemed innocent enough, if breaking into the stacks and researching the Marquis de Sade could be considered innocent, but he couldn't tell if these carnal vibes were genuinely emanating from her stunning body or if he were merely misreading excitement for, well, excitement. He shook his head in an attempt to clear these thoughts from his mind.

She put down her bags and then rummaged around for a step stool, making sure her ass was in the air while she searched. Locating the stool, Buffy slowly rose and turned towards him, smiling at his flushed face. Taking his hand for balance and then carefully stepping up, she began browsing the titles.

William tried not to look at the smooth ass outlined in her skirt, and he tried not to look at the sliver of skin that was now peeking out from her belly as her arms raised to glide against the spines of the books, and he tried not to look at the way her legs were tightly encased in stockings as she stood tiptoe in her high heels. All this trying, and he was failing like an illiterate drop-out.

"Hey, could you move the light over a little? I can't see the titles here on the end."

William quickly redirected his focus on the task and moved the light so that she could see more clearly. Unfortunately, she misjudged the size of the stool and stumbled, crashing right onto William. The flashlight dropped with a thud, its tiny light breaking, and they were completely submerged into darkness.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she breathed, her body completely tangled on top of his. She propped herself up on her hands and looked down at him. "Are you okay?"

Her face was vaguely illuminated by the city lights streaming awkwardly through the window, and the result was a mysteriously beautiful shadow dancing across her face. Her hair tickled the side of his face and her top slipped to the side from her ungraceful fall, revealing a smooth shoulder and tantalizing cleavage. William was struck speechless.

The look of wonder on his face amused her and aroused her--perhaps her presence alone was the cause of such awe. She tilted her head to the side a little, as if questioning his thoughts. Still he said nothing, merely stared up at her with his mouth slightly open, and so the moment intensified.

He tried to say something, to lessen the awkwardness of their position, to get her off of him before she noticed the immense erection in his pants. Try as he might, he could not get his mouth to articulate even the smallest of words. The image before him, the bewitching woman with the alluring mouth and the creamy breasts, was holding his tongue captive, and there was nothing he could do to escape. His desire was soaring painfully, taunting him with possibilities.

Buffy contemplated what to do, whether it would be too soon to reveal her attraction, when a slight shift in her position revealed the extent of William's attraction. She raised an eyebrow coyly and saw his eyes widen in fear and then shift into glazed wonder when she deliberately dragged herself over and over his length.

There was no mistaking her intentions now. William saw the wicked glint of enjoyment in her eyes as she watched his expression in response to her movements. He knew he should resist, stave off her advances and finish their mission so he could go back home and return to his normal way of life. He knew this, but he didn't feel it. What he felt was her sultry gaze on him and her sizzling body on his--and the result was a burning bundle of sparks just waiting to fly into the sky. This battle continued to wage in his body as she leaned closer, kept her eyes on him as if daring him to stop her, and kissed him.

When her mouth descended on his, William's mind turned blank, unable to process the innumerable thoughts that had just been crashing through him. All he could process was the softness of her lips, the weight of her body, and the scent of her musk. That was enough, and he lost himself in her.

Their kissing was unfocused, lips falling on skin falling on lips as they soaked up the novelty of the situation, the fresh taste of risky passion. William didn't have the experience, but he did have the ardor, and it propelled him forward, his lips messily skating all over her body. When he encountered clothing, he tugged at it, willing it to disappear.

Buffy smiled at his actions and stilled his hands. Still straddling him, she slowly peeled the top off of her, arching her breasts and swinging back her hair in the process. William expected to see a bra, or even bare breasts, but nothing could have prepared him for the leather bustier barely covering her nipples and skimming her midriff. He was again struck speechless, his mind filling with images of lusty boudoirs and harems and whips and heels. She eyed him wantonly, running her hands sensuously over her leather-cinched body. Watching his gaze, she lowered herself onto his mouth, tempting him to taste more of her.

Pulling at the hardened nipples that were peeking out of their bindings, he eagerly devoured her, rolling the buds on his tongue and sucking them hard. He felt a little sloppy, as if his technique could be more honed, more effective in its performance, but she didn't seem to mind--and her moans only pushed him towards more practice. And practice he did--his mouth on her nipples, his hands on her hips, his legs on her legs...

Buffy was ecstatic--William was licking her in all the right places, and she could feel her pussy become drenched as if her were licking her right there--perhaps later? But right now she wanted to feel him everywhere, match him with each lick. She tore off his glasses, pulled off his shirt, and began her own oral attack on his chest. She smiled at his gasps, which only made her more frenzied in her lust, and she kissed him deeply, wanting to fill him with the aching hunger inside of her.

Soon, kisses weren't enough. Buffy unzipped his pants and stroked his cock lovingly, relishing the feel of his hot flesh in her hand. He groaned sexily and squeezed her thighs, guiding her to rock above him. But Buffy was not to be guided; she slid back on her heels and stood gracefully. Unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the ground, Buffy turned around so that William could see her sexy body. She had on a leather-edged lacy thong, barely covering her damp pussy; her legs showed off lace-topped stockings that hung from a leather-trimmed lace garter belt riding low on her hips. When she turned, he saw her ass pressed by the leather straps attached to her stockings and her cheeks cut by the leather strap of the thong. These various indentations in her velvety skin pushed the moans out of him, and the throaty longing in his voice shocked him.

Buffy's mouth curled in a coy smile as she heard William pant for her; her catwalk now over, she sashayed to her abandoned bag, retrieved a scarf, and let it slither over her body. Glorying in the way his eyes followed her every movement, Buffy closed her eyes and let the silk fondle her like a lover's caress. She strutted towards him, arching her eyebrow elegantly, and then deftly tied his hands to the edge of the bookcase.

So entranced by her liquid movements, William didn't realize that she was actually tying him up until his hands were immobilized by the silk. He looked up at her in confusion, suddenly fearing that this whole scenario was merely a dirty trick and that the morning was going to shine down on a half-naked man tied to a bookshelf. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying not to let his anger whip his pride too harshly.

"Hey, pretty boy, don't worry," Buffy purred, noting the sudden change in his countenance. She kissed his chest tenderly, as if her lips would ease the jumpy beating of his heart. Cupping his face in her hands, she kissed him fully on the lips and then whispered, "It's just for play. If you want me to stop, I will. But please," she murmured, fluttering her wetness against his cock, "Please don't ask me to stop." Looking him intensely in the eyes, she waited for his answer.

He hadn't been with many women before this, but she inspired him, compelled him to do things with his fingers and his body that he'd never allowed himself to imagine--true inspiration, indeed. He nodded slowly, raising his chin to bring her towards him again. She smiled, and then they kissed again, their actions intensified by their mutual acceptance and understanding of what was to come.

Confident that he was open to her fantasies, she broke their kiss and backed up a bit, reaching for his pants. Buffy tilted her head slightly as she pulled his belt out of its loops, enjoying the way it slithered towards her. William gulped as she then dragged his pants down his legs, removing his underwear, his socks, his boots, and anything else in the way--leaving him completely nude on the library floor. The tile beneath him was cold but oddly refreshing due to the heat that was now emanating from his body. Buffy sat back, surveying the beautiful man before her, and then cracked his belt swiftly, the sound echoing through the bookshelves.

William's cock jumped at the sound, standing erect before its commander. He gritted his teeth as she crawled towards him again, makeshift whip in hand. Would she really whip him? Would it feel--

Fuck.

Buffy rubbed the flesh on his thigh that she'd just leather-slapped, letting the pleasure of her fingers mingle with the pain of the whip. She looked at his expression, making sure he was still game, and when his tongue flicked out with a moan, she purred with delight, her pussy deliciously wet. She lashed out again, this time on his chest, and then went over the red streaks with her tongue, using her mouth to relieve the pain.

Utterly confused by the barrage of painfully pleasurable sensations running through his skin, William merely closed his eyes and abandoned himself to Buffy's actions. He hoped that she would touch his cock soon, because the subtle friction he was getting by thrusting against her legs was not going to be enough.

The next strap struck just to the left of his cock, and William howled in agony, which transformed into ecstasy when Buffy knelt to sweeten the redness with her tongue. She licked his hips and then slid her tongue up the length of his cock, teasing the slit with her talents. But she moved away too quickly, and William begged hoarsely. "Please, please, Buffy..."

Rubbing his legs, enjoying the sight of this men splayed before her, begging, Buffy finally relented. "Look at me," she commanded throatily, kneeling before him with her knees spread apart. His eyes lighting on her sexy form, she slid her hands down her belly and then pushed her thong to the side to dip into her snatch.

William's eyes widened as he watched Buffy touch herself, moan and bite her lip in delectable arousal. He squeezed his ass together, trying to clamp down the stirrings threatening to explode. And when he felt like he wouldn't be rein in his hunger any longer, Buffy lowered herself onto his cock, burying him completely inside of her.

"Oh, god!" he yelled, pulling futilely at his bindings as she started to ride him.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned as her body adapted to his large cock and pressed against her erotically.

Her thong grazing his cock with each thrust, William moved in and out of her, the sound of her pussy lips enveloping him echoing through the empty library. He relished the hoarse moaning that was coming from those luscious lips. Buffy used her feet to spread out his legs and trap him, wanting him to feel helpless beneath her. Holding herself above him, she fucked him hard, grinding her hips against his while grasping his bound hands with her own. She swung her breasts above him and made him suck, made him writhe with the desire to overpower her.

And then suddenly they saw a light, heard a movement in the library--and their bodies stilled, cock still throbbing and breasts still heaving. Footsteps gently sounded in the hallway, a flashlight darting above their prone bodies. William stopped breathing, his eyes huge with panic. His entire body stiffened in the anxiety of being discovered. Buffy, in contrast, smirked evilly. Buffy knew somehow that they wouldn't be discovered and decided to torture William. She could feel how hard he was, hardened further by the thrill of possibly getting caught, and she began squeezing slowly, contracting her muscles to torment him even further while their interruption closed in on them.

Static indicating a walkie-talkie broke into their silent torture, and a voice gruffly said, "Not a thing here. You lost the bet, so I'm now taking my winnings and going home to my wife--the rest of the evening is yours to patrol. Over."

Footsteps quickly left the room, and soon they were plunged back into their fantasy and their little battle for power. Their terrifyingly close encounter with being caught only sharpened their wanton hunger; they devoured each other's mouths to make up for the lost moments. The time for subtle squeezing was now over, and Buffy was ready to go into hyper drive. Using her legs for leverage, she began rising and then slamming herself down on his cock, allowing him to feel her slick lips sucking every inch of his massive cock. William's breathing became more and more shattered as she continued her hard riding.

"So. Fucking. Hot," she moaned, punctuating each word with a bounce on his cock. Her breasts shook in their leather cups, and she pinched her nipples in beat with each bucking. Knowing that her climax was close, Buffy began fingering her clit. She slowed her rhythm to a sultry rocking, still climbing his cock with each beat. Her pussy pulsed with wetness, and she slathered it onto her clit, pushing against his cock at the same time.

Breathing became labored, chests began to shine with sweat, and eyes began to roll back. The waves hit them simultaneously, knocking them together with forceful, lusty satisfaction.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," Buffy babbled, feeling her body throb in orgasm.

"Fucking goddess you are," William hissed through clenched teeth as he came ferociously into her.

Finally, Buffy let go of her dominatrix tendencies and slumped against William. When her breath finally neared its normal pace, she pushed herself up and then bent over to untie William's hands. He watched her closely, the way her eyes were finally clearing to reveal hazel irises of submission. When she stretched out a hand to help him to his feet, he pounced.

Scooping her up and then crushing her against a bookshelf, he ravished her mouth and then thrust into her pussy. He had to--his whole body was aching to touch her, to make her tremble with touches and licks--not just with his cock. His tongue filled her mouth with urgency, teeth clashing in the throes of passion. He drew her thighs around him, wanting to feel her flesh all over him.

Buffy thought that she couldn't get any hotter, that the books all around her were going to burst into flames with the fire roaring between them. She'd been exhausted, completely spent by their coupling, but William's animalistic intensity recharged her and made her ache for more. She shrieked with pleasure as he pounded into her.

"Think you're the only one who wants power? The only one who wants control" he demanded as he pistoned in and out of her, the shelves shaking with his fierce thrusting. He sucked her neck, wanting to see the evidence of his passion, and nipped at her breasts, loving the hardening of her nipples against his teeth. "Think you can fuck me and not let me taste this flesh?" he grunted, his words making her slick with desire.

Buffy merely held on, her body so wracked with pleasure that she could barely stay conscious. Her fingers dug into his skin, physically manifesting her longing to hang on to him as long as possible.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name. Scream my name! Scream my name, Buffy!" he snarled, his body aching to release once again.

"Spiiiike!" she screamed as her orgasm thrashed her sweaty form.

William's eyes widened as he registered her use of his nickname, and then he clenched them shut as his cum shuddered into her. "God, Buffy, amazing woman, love," he mumbled as he pressed himself into her.

And then they collapsed in a heap, both having taken control and ridden their pleasures into the night. Lying on the floor, they shoved aside a book that had fallen down in their intense lovemaking.

Its leaves open, the words glistened in the moonlight:

The imagination is the spur of delights ... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?
-- Marquis de Sade, "Dialogue the Third,” Philosophy in the Bedroom

The words spread over them like a pink blanket, warmed with love and lust combined, and they slept with contented smiles on their faces.
Ch. 6: Broken but Healed by fauvistfly
Ch. 6: Broken but Healed

When she awoke, he was gone, save for a white rose and a little note. Buffy held the rose for a long time, inhaling its pure scent and staring at her name scrawled in his handwriting. Biting her lip, she opened the note.

Buffy,

It has been incredible being with you. You are a woman whose strengths and humor and love of life all come together to create a near perfect person--and I say near perfect because you do have that tendency to bite, you sexy thing. You have the dvds to relive our moments together, but I won't need them to remember every second I spent with you. You made me feel good about who I am, what I can give and receive, and I hope I was able to do the same for you. Enjoy yourself, not just sexually. I will always remember you with a smile.

Love,
Spike

Pressing the note to her lips and holding the rose over her heart, Buffy closed her eyes and breathed, wanting to savor his scent that lingered in her bedroom. Slowly, she rose and went to take a long, hot shower. There was a tiny hope that maybe she was special, that he didn't say such things to everyone, but her logic simply mocked her, saying he was merely very good at his job. Regardless, he was no longer there, no longer next to her in bed, holding her and simply warming her with his body. He was no longer cooking for her, smirking at her inability to cook and her voracious eating skills. He was no longer there to touch her, to make her moan, to press against her body with sensations that she'd never felt before. The water beat down her body, and she tried not to choke as her sobs were drowned in the pulsing stream of the shower.

***

Weeks went by, and Buffy was still holding onto her memories of Spike. Supposedly she was cured, received sexual healing and all, but that didn't seem to be the case. In fact, every guy she met she sized up against Spike, and there was never any hope. No hope for the dark-haired lawyer who'd approached her at a bar, no hope for the blond friend of Xander's who'd hoped for a smile at a party, and certainly no hope for the brooding bulky man who'd watched her across the room and slunk over to ask for a dance. No, she didn't seem sexually healed and confident in her abilities. She seemed broken, incapable of noticing anyone who showed interest in her.

It was a Friday night, and she was home alone, ready to spend the evening watching her private DVD collection when the doorbell rang. Puzzled, she threw a robe over her skimpy PJs and then opened the door cautiously.

There was Spike, at her door, his eyes piercing her soul and reminding her of the missed warmth and desperate desire that had characterized the past weeks. A moment passed, each drinking in the other's presence. Finally he spoke.

"You broke me."

Silence stared at both of them staring at each other.

"Wha'?" Her puzzlement was slowly moving across her face, and though Spike knew he should explain himself, she was just so cute. He stared for a little while longer, soaking in her face and her body and her beautiful lips while she did the same to him.

And before he could blink, she'd pulled him inside, pushed him against the door, and kissed him hard, her lips mashed against his as if trying to test whether he were actually real flesh. Recovering from the shock, he gripped her and picked her up, her legs curling around him as if it were the natural thing to do. He turned and pushed her back against the door, lips and tongues and hands groping and yearning and burning with desire.

As they both began to slow, their desire temporarily sated by the burst of emotion, Spike realized that he was kissing tears, and that these tears were coming from both sets of eyes. He held her tightly, her face cuddling into the crook of his neck, and he carried her upstairs to her room.

Spike set her gently down on the bed and then lay next to her. They kissed tenderly, wiping away the tears with lips and fingers, and then as the tears subsided, they lay in each other's arms quietly.

Buffy was first to break the silence. Her hands playing with Spike's blond curls, she said, "So what do you mean? I broke you? What happened?" While speaking, she touched his hair and his hands, as if afraid he would disappear if a second went by without their bodies joined in some way.

Spike sighed, entwining his fingers with hers. "Well, I left you and went on to the next wish--the PTB never rest, you know. So I ended up in the hands of this twit Harmony. She was all about weird scenarios, but of course I had to comply. We were in the middle of one of them when, in a particularly intense moment, I called out your name."

Buffy's eyes grew wide with this admission, and then she threw her head back and laughed as Spike's face flushed with embarrassment.

"'S not that funny," he muttered, his face hiding in Buffy's chest.

"No, it's not, but it sure as hell makes me feel better," she said, still laughing. Her chest was heaving from all that laughter, and Spike found his face being jostled by her breasts. He used her laughter to tickle her breasts with his tongue and his nose.

Buffy's amusement turned quickly into shrieks as Spike mercilessly tickled her, and it was all Buffy could do to keep from ripping his ears out as her skin bounced away in an attempt to elude his tongue.

And then those shrieks turned into moans as he stopped tickling and started licking, swirling his tongue around her nipple, leaving a wet trail that sang with sensations as he lightly nipped at the hardening bud. She arched her back and luxuriated in his kisses, her whimpers coaxing him on.

He'd missed her taste, her scent, her sounds of delight. However, he felt they needed to clear things up first, discuss what had happened. He gave her breast a final, lingering kiss and then rested his forehead on his chest.

Buffy noticed his stilled movements and ran her fingers through his hair. She knew they should probably talk, but her fear of another disappearance had pushed her to savor every moment. Still, she held him close and waited for him to speak.

"I broke the rules," he said softly into her chest.

She pulled him up, seeing the sadness in his eyes as he launched into his tale. The Higher Powers had been sorely disappointed when their head genie had allowed a human to break into his heart. His calling of Buffy's name during a climax had not only made Harmony incensed but had also made it impossible to bring her healing; she'd already felt inadequate, and his mistake had made her spiral further into depression. They'd had some difficulties in giving her more appropriate healing, but another genie had been able to do the job.

He was sad, a little disappointed that his job had ended on such a sour note, but he wasn't depressed. He had some regrets, but there was also a bit of relief. And joy, especially when he looked into her hazel eyes filled with sincerity and love and acceptance.

"So what's going to happen now?" she asked tentatively. There was guilt in her voice; Buffy's conscience was yelling that she was responsible for the broken man before her.

"You know, when I said I was broken, I didn't mean totally. I mean, yes, I'm not a genie anymore," he said with his eyes lowered, his chin resting on her chest. "But I'm not unhappy. I'm not upset about it. I get to be with you," he said, his eyes meeting hers with his last word, "if you'll have me."

She gazed into his eyes, confusion marring her beauty. "What do you mean? I don't understand," she said. Her voice trembled; she was afraid to dive into the waiting oasis that seemed to beckon with future possibilities, and those kinds of dreams would only compound the loneliness that she'd been feeling ever since Spike had left her weeks ago. Buffy sat up a little as she waited for his explanation.

Spike sat up as well, noting her fear. "I'm not being punished for my mistake. I'm retiring." He chuckled a little as she looked at him in disbelief. "I know it sounds weird, retiring from being a genie, but I've been at it for the past 900 years. It's perfectly acceptable for me to retire now." He smiled at her astonishment in hearing his age. Taking her hands in his, he continued, "Genie retirement has three options. One, becoming a teacher up in the otherworld. Immortality, consorting with the gods, but I'd never return to this world. Two, becoming immortal but losing my genie powers. In other words, I'd live forever but I'd just be a normal guy wandering the Earth." He shrugged, clearly not interested in any of the stated options.

Buffy was amazed at how calmly he was speaking. This was his life, changing drastically, all because he'd screamed her name during one of his jobs. She felt she should be proud, but it was rather cold comfort when it had such a large impact. She waited for the last option.

"The last option is becoming human."

Buffy gasped in surprise. "Wait, Spike--"

"No, let me finish. I'd become human, but I'd still have some genie powers. Limited, of course, but still. And I know it's a huge thing for me to present to you, but what would be the point of being immortal if it meant leaving you all over again? The minute all this blew over, I came back to you. Should I leave now?" His heart was pounding in anticipation of her response, but he had to know. He felt what her answer was going to be, but he wanted to hear her say it; he needed to hear her say it.

Buffy closed her eyes to fight the tears that were starting to well. She drew him close and breathed him in, her arms pulling him intimately against her body. "No," she whispered, the wetness spilling onto her cheeks and staining his shirt. "No, please don't go." Her tears seemed silly, but her feelings had simply overwhelmed her. Spike had become the only man for her, and she'd felt his absence keenly; the thought of his leaving again broke the walls that had begun to surround her heart since he'd left. If her saying so would keep him here, she'd say it every single minute of the day.

Spike closed his eyes and slowly breathed out. It was as if he'd been holding his breath the entire time he'd been here. They'd kissed and joked and laughed, but he wasn't sure how she'd truly felt towards him. Now, in each other's arms, he was comforted and reassured. He knew.

He cupped her face in his hands, pushing back her hair and gently brushing her tears away. She smiled wanly and tried to laugh away the tension, but the serious intensity in his eyes made her flesh tingle.

He leaned in, she leaned in, both eyes fluttered shut, and then their lips touched, tasted, loved. Their kisses were salty but sweet, and the bodies imitated their lips in the timeless intimate dance. Spike held her face tenderly, cherishing her form, before running his fingers through her hair and down her body.

Buffy moaned quietly as she felt his touch skitter down her body. His hands made her feel so precious and yet so fiery--the tender heat was a combination that was intensely unique to her moments with Spike. Her own fingers lightly fluttered against his tight chest, and she tugged at his shirt, not wanting the clothing to impede her contact with his skin. He followed suit, and Buffy femininely curled her back as the shirt slowly slid up her torso, over head and down her arms. And then their lips touched again, sizzling with each contact.

He lowered her onto the bed, each kiss decadent and worshipful. There were no fantasy scenarios, no pretend lust or contrived situations. This was pure, cherished lovemaking. It made her heart ache; it made his soul sing. Clothes disappeared, and still they kissed, tasting the affection and tenderness infused with each touch. Their movements were slow, languorous, yet replete with desire.

He touched her sex, and she pulsed in sensation. She nibbled at his neck, and he groaned with urgency. He entered her, and she whimpered in delight. She tightened around him, and he squeezed her body. Their sensual choreography continued, acting and reacting to each new sensation. The music quickened its pace, and the dreamy dance began to swirl faster, spin crazily, climb frantically, until they shattered into innumerable cries of satisfaction.

Sweaty, tired, and fully sated, they fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

Epilogue

She was laughing, her eyes crinkling with pleasure as she lounged in his robe. The past weeks had been perfect, more satisfying than he could have even created with his own powers. They'd moved in together, he'd met her friends and family, and time was only ripening their love for each other. Even now, when he saw her every day and slept with her every night, his heart thrilled every single time she smiled; now was the time, and he couldn't resist. The setting swirled, and Buffy found herself by a beautiful waterfall surrounded by pink orchids and the sounds of exotic birds. Though she'd gotten used to his genie powers, he usually warned her before using them. She turned to Spike a quizzical look--and then gasped when she saw him on his knees.

"Marry me," he said simply, the diamond ring twinkling in the bright sun and the reflecting waters.

Her eyes widened and then rivaled the diamond with glittering delight. She sank to her knees before him and crushed his mouth with her own.

With a silly smile on her face, she nodded and replied, "Your wish is my command."

THE END
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=1809