Who Am I by smlcspike
Summary: BUffy wakes up in her coffin after Willow and the gang do the spell to bring her back. She finds she has this new power going through her and is glad she has Spike to help her in learning what it is and how to control. WIth the help of the Fang gang and the Giles they find out what it is.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 50436 Read: 41779 Published: 07/09/2006 Updated: 12/15/2006

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike

4. Chapter 4 by smlcspike

5. Chapter 5 by smlcspike

6. Chapter 6 by smlcspike

7. Chapter 7 by smlcspike

8. Chapter 8 by smlcspike

9. Chapter 9 by smlcspike

10. Chapter 10 by smlcspike

11. Chapter 11 by smlcspike

12. Chapter 12 by smlcspike

13. Chapter 13 by smlcspike

14. Chapter 14 by smlcspike

15. Chapter 15 by smlcspike

16. Chapter 16 by smlcspike

17. Chapter 17 by smlcspike

18. Chapter 18 by smlcspike

19. Chapter 19 by smlcspike

20. Chapter 20 by smlcspike

21. Chapter 21 by smlcspike

22. Chapter 22 by smlcspike

23. Chapter 23 by smlcspike

24. Chapter 24 by smlcspike

25. Chapter 25 by smlcspike

26. chapter 26 by smlcspike

27. Chapter 27 by smlcspike

28. Chapter 28 by smlcspike

29. Chapter 29 by smlcspike

30. Chapter 30 by smlcspike

31. Chapter 31 by smlcspike

32. Chapter 32 by smlcspike

33. Epi by smlcspike

Chapter 1 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
I dont own anyone but have borrowed some of the words and characters for this story.
“Osiris let her crossover.” Willow says

“Now, Willow we need to move now. The demons are getting closer, the others have left already.” Xander says

“No I am not leaving her. I failed her, Buffy is really dead.” Willow starts to cry and allows Xander to drag her away. Not looking back, if they would have looked back they would have seen Buffy’s hand coming out of the grave.

Buffy pulled herself out of the grave, and stood looking around. *Where am I* she wonders, then she remembers the fight with Glory. Her telling Spike were not all going to make it, and I’m counting on you to protect her. She sees her self jumping from the tower, then suddenly she felt cold and angry, she was happy where she was, she was in Heaven and she was done.

A demon suddenly grabs her from behind.

Buffy lets out a scream “Ahhhhhh!” Her need to fight takes over; she is the slayer after all. Half way through the fight she feels a great power surge through her. *This is strange she thought maybe it has something to do with just becoming alive again.* after she kills the demon she runs home. Standing looking at her house she decides to try the window. “I’m not in the mood to see anyone right now I hope it is still unlocked.” she says to herself. Once in her room she lays on the bed not even aware that Spike and Dawn are downstairs watching TV.

Spike hears a noise and puts his senses on alert and tries not to worry Dawn. After a few minutes he starts to relax and watch the movie with Dawn again. Then they hear a scream.

Spike and Dawn look at each other and Dawn asks “What was that?” before getting of f the couch and running upstairs to Buffy’s room with Spike. Once they get up to Buffy’s room they see her on the bed. Right away Dawn runs up to Buffy “Buffy is that really you?” she asks while Spike stays back leaning against the door frame looking at Buffy. Dawn reaches out to touch Buffy but Buffy pushes herself back into the corner of the bed and the wall. “But How?” Dawn ask but gets no reaction from Buffy. “Buffy would you, please just say something. It’s me Dawn.

Spike coming out of the shock tells Dawn “She is Scared, give her a few minutes.”

Hearing Spike talk Buffy looks at him and then back to Dawn. “Dawn” Buffy says quietly.

“Yes, Buffy it’s me Dawn, your sister.

“Why am I here?” Buffy asks while starting to cry.

“I don’t know, I don’t know” Dawn says crying now too.

“Dawn” Spike calls out to her.

Buffy hears the louder voice and goes to move back again but Dawn stops her. “It’s ok, it’s only Spike”

“Spike!” Buffy says looking at Dawn then Spike.

“Yes you remember Spike, don’t you?” Dawn asks and Buffy nods.

Looking back up at Spike and having calmed down some, she asks “Help me?”

He walks into the room and kneels down in front of her “What’s wrong Buffy?” he asks.

Holding up her hands is responds to his question “Hurts”.

“We’ll get you fixed up after you get cleaned up.” He gets up and gently kisses her forehead. “I’m going to go run you a bath” he tells her and then quietly leaves the room. When Spike is done running the water he pops he’s head into Buffy’s room. “The water is ready, I’m just going to go and get stuff ready downstairs.” he tells Dawn.

“Alright” she says to Spike.

“Let’s get you cleaned up.” Dawn says leading Buffy to the bathroom and helping her get in the tubs, and washing her off. Dawn dries her off and puts some clothes on her and does her hair. “There how does that feel. No more caked on dirt.”

“Good I guess.”

“Come on lets go downstairs, Spike was getting the first aid kit to fix your hands and making you something to eat. Dawn says while guiding Buffy down the stairs.

Spike is sitting in the living room waiting for her with the first aid kit. Buffy sits on the coffee table in front of him and gives him her hands. “Help me?” she asks him.

Keeping his voice soft so he doesn’t scare her like he did before and able to sense a lot of fear still rolling off her, hr responds in just above a whisper. “Yes, I will.” He opens the first aid kit and starts to clean her hands.

Buffy lets out a whimper “Hurts” she tells him.

“I know it will stop in a minute.” Spike finishes up her hands.

Same time 2 hours away at the Hyperion Hotel in L.A. Angel Investigations Offices

“Well that was too easy.” Wesley say

“Too easy.” Gunn says. “It’s as if they are giving the big guy a break, knowing he is still mourning over Buffy.”

“SHHH! Keep it down; we don’t want him to brood more than usual.” Cordelia says.

“I don’t brood; I just have a lot on my mind.” Angel states.

Cordelia grips the counter and lets out a gasp.

Walking up to Cordelia, Angel states “Oh, thank you she is having a vision, maybe we can get more works.

In her vision Cordy see, Spike sitting in a car talking to Buffy. Then in an abandoned lair where, he tells her he had feelings for her, Buffy finding the shrine to her in Spikes crypt. Him threatening to stake Drusilla for Buffy if she would give him a crumb. Buffy and Spike talking about how, he couldn’t give Dawn up to Glory it would kill, the other, not so nice Buffy if he did and she would hate him even more. Buffy kissing Spike and him asking about the robot. Buffy in front of a fire with the first slayer, being told death is your gift, and that she is full of love. At Buffy’s house the night she dies with Spike, Were not all going to make it, I’m counting on you to protect her, till the end of the world even if that is tonight. Buffy jumping and Spike’s broken down crying. Then they show Cordelia a date. Oct. 2, 2001 she realizes it is today. Then she sees Buffy waking up in a coffin and clawing her way out of her grave. Her fighting Demons and then going home to her bed and lying down. It shows her fear and her relating to Spike with only a few words. Her turning from her friends. It then flashes a message to Cordelia saying this is a Message for and put up a picture of Spike, From the Powers to Be. She comes out of her vision and backs up to the circular couch in the center of the lobby.

“What did you see?” Angel asking her, moving to where she is on the couch.

“I don’t know, It was weird but the message wasn’t for you.” she tell him

“What do you mean?”

“At the end of it, it flashed a picture of a person and said the message was for him.”

“Well at least we can find him, whoever it is.” Angel says

“No need he is in Sunnydale.” Cordelia says. “Now I am going into the office to contact him, you can come if you want but you keep quiet and we will talk about it later. Got it Buster.”

“Got it.”

Angel follows Cordelia into the office and sits on a chair, while she sits at the desk and picks up the phone to call Spike.

Conversation on the phone between Spike and Cordelia.

Hearing the phone ringing, Spike looks at the display on the phone and at a sleeping Buffy beside him on the couch. He picks up the phone and walks into the kitchen. “Hello, Peaches to what I owe this honor.” he asks.

“You are just the person I am looking to speak to.” Cordelia tells him.

“What do you want cheerleader.”

“Spike has anything strange happened in Sunnydale tonight?” she asks

Spike thinks should I tell them about Buffy or not. Knowing that Angel will not sit and wait if he tells she is back so she decides to go with. “Nothing more than usual.”

“So no one dug themselves out of a grave tonight.

Bloody Hell she knows he thinks to himself. But does not give her what she wants to know. So playing it cool with the Cheerleader. “That happens every night here, Cheerleader so if you don’t mind, I need to check on a girl.”

“Don’t, Bullshit me Spike. I know damn well Buffy is back, seemed to have crawled out of her grave tonight.”

“How?” Spike asks.

“Powers that be sent me a vision of some of your finer moments over the last year, And Buffy’s. Really I don’t understand why Buffy wouldn’t give you what you asked for to stake Dru.”

“What all do you know?” he asks

“Enough that Buffy is going to need you help. I don’t know why the PTB picked you; I also don’t know all the help she will need. Giles is in England and Angel will do anything that need to be done to help her, we also have an ex-watcher on staff, so if you need any help. “She tells him.
“Alright will do. I got to go the gang just got back and the Whelp is shooting me death glares.”

“The Whelp” Cordelia asks.

“Harris” Spike says.

Cordelia laughs. “Oh the big bad Vampire is scared of a little normal human called Xander Harris. Come on Spike if it was Willow, Tara or Buffy I might believe you, but not when you could drain him dry in seconds.”

“Not when I can’t defend myself.”

“What does that mean?”

“Got to go Cheerleader, Can’t do what you asked if Harris stakes me, Now can I.” Spike hangs up the phone.

“That was weird.” Cordelia says. As she hangs up the phone and leaves the office.

“It was Spike; I don’t think weird covers it.” Angel says. Following her out of the office.
Chapter 2 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them I'm just borrowing them and maybe some words they have said. Thank you to everyone that has reviewed my story it was greatly appereciated.
Chapter 2

2 weeks later.

After arguing with Spike that she wants to patrol alone, he sets out to follow her.

“You might as well show yourself, because I know your there Spike.” Buffy says after he has been following her for almost and hour now.

“Slayer, How? Why?”

“Oh please, I could tell you were near, even if you were 100 yards away.”

Spike looks at her all confused as he asks the next question. “How? I made sure I stayed out of your Slayer senses.”

“Your scent” He still has a confused look on his face. Knowing that every Vampire has a unique scent he would have never guessed she would pick up on it. “Since I have been back, you actually have a different smell, it is stronger some how.”

“I’m flattered Slayer, I really am, but we seem to have attracted company, and I think we need to fight, as we are surrounded by vamps.”

“6 of them and 2 of us, not a problem.” She says as she is looking down at the ground, when she meets his eyes they have changed to an amber gold, and then she turns to start fighting. Taking out the 1st vamp easy enough, the 2nd one she ended up getting knocked down, when she gets back up she bring forth this new power she had in her. (The part vampire that helps makes her the Slayer.) She takes out her others just as Spike is finishing up with his.

Noticing she has seemed to change and grow stronger during the fight he asks “Slayer what’s wrong?”

“What are you talking about? She asks as the last of the power leave her body and she pass out cold.

“Buffy luv, wake up. You need to wake up Buffy. When he sees there is no response, and she is not waking up he gently scoops her up in his arms and carrying her to her house, thanking God the Dawn is at a sleep over at her friend’s house tonight.

With in a few minutes of being set on the couch, she starts to wake up. “Spike what happened how did I get here.”

“You passed out after the fight, do you remember anything?”

“Not much. I remember being knocked down and getting pissed, then I felt this power go through me. Now I am waking up on my couch with you all concern and worried. What happened?” she asks as she starts to cry because she can’t remember everything that happened during the fight. “Did I even stake the Vampire or did you have to do it for me?”

“Buffy calm down.”

“Calm down, dam it Spike I can’t even remember the fight and your telling me to calm down.”

“Slayer listen to me. You finished the fight but you had a few changes.”

“Changes what do you mean changes?”

“Well there is no easy way to say this, but you are not a Vampire I can say that much for sure, but you’re not entirely human either.”

“Spike what are you talking about?”

“Buffy when you counted the vampire and got excited about the fight, your eyes changed to a golden color and then when you got knocked down, and ‘got brassed’ because of it you grew fangs, and got stronger then you ever have been Also when you commented about that scent thing and me. Well vampires do put of a scent that only other vampires can smell.”

Buffy gets of the couch and walks up to him, when she is a few feet from him she reaches back and punches him in the nose, and then starts landing blow to him while scream words at him that he can’t make out. Knowing that she need this he lets he abuse him for a few minutes, then he feels instead of her getting weaker she starts getting stronger. He grabs her and holds her to him with all the strength that he has. *Hopefully she will let me help her and not hurt me with the strength she has now.*

“It’s ok, we will get through this.” he tells her

“How? When we don’t even know what this is?” she asks

“Well we will just have to call everyone to help us, now won’t we? Do a little research, we will find out what it is, even if I have to call Peaches in L.A. It could even have to do with the Spell that Red used to bring you back.” he tells her.

“OH great, so now you saying I came back wrong.”

“Hey now I didn’t say that. But I can say whatever this is goes with your emotions and that is why it comes out when you are fighting.” He says while sitting down with her on his lap. She goes to pull away, “No don’t fight me.” He tells her rubbing his hand on her back in soothing circles. (Just like you would a small child.)

After sitting on Spike for a few minutes she turns to him and says “I need to call the gang and have them come over and discuss this tonight.”

“Alright you do that and I will make you something to drink.” Spike says.

Buffy gets off Spike and goes to the phone and Spike gets up and goes to make her a hot chocolate in the kitchen.

1hour later- Willow, Tara, Anya and Xander were walking through the Summers house front door.

“So what’s the what and what is Dead boy jr. doing here.” Xander says

“That is what we are here to discuss, Xander. Something happened to me tonight when I was patrolling, and I think I will just let Spike explain because I am still all confused girl here.” Buffy says

“Well it is really quite simple The Slayer seems to have developed some Vampire traits since she has been brought back.” Spike tells them.

“So you’re telling me Buffy is a Vampire.” Xander asks

“No she is not a Vampire; she just has some of their trait’s the eyes, fangs and some of there sense of smells. But she has a heartbeat, and I don’t know about her hearing.” Spike says

“Hearing is a little stronger to now.” Buffy answers for Spike.
“Oh goody a good of fashion research party.” Willow says

“Wills do you think we could wait until tomorrow I am a little tired right now, and could use a few hours sleep why don’t you come over in the morning to help research.” Buffy asks

“Sure we will let you sleep now; we can meet at the magic box around noon if you want tomorrow.” Willow says.

“Sounds good now I don’t mean, to be mean but everyone out.” Buffy says

Everyone except Spike gets up to leave.

“What about him?” Xander asks

“Need to talk to the Slayer for a minute.” Spike replies

“Alright do you want someone to stay, Buffy?” Xander asks

“No it’s alright, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy says

Xander walks out the door to join everyone else.

As soon as she closes the door she turns to Spike. “Talk.”

“I don’t want to leave you alone; we don’t know what this is. Let me stay for tonight.” Spike says

“Alright!” she says “You can stay in Moms old room, I will get a heavy blanket for the windows”

“You don’t have to I can stay on the couch, I did it enough when you were gone.” he tells her

“NO I want you upstairs, please don’t worry about me I have been getting nightmares at night, but I will get through it. Lets go upstairs.” She says
Chapter 3 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them. Just like to borrow and play with them and some lines they may have said. Thank you so much for reading my story, it gives me great pleasure to continue writing and maybe post a few others I have written when this one is further on. Thanks for the reviews as well
Chapter 3

The next day

“Spike” Buffy says waking up next to him on her bed.

“Good morning Buffy!”

“Morning Spike I’m sorry for last night.”

“Don’t worry about it. We will get it all figured out, until then I guess I should stay near.”

“Yeah I guess so.”

“Do you have any idea of what caused it?” Spike asks

“Nightmare.” Buffy replies

“I guess that is even more to start researching about, I also don’t think I have to tell you this but if you feel the urge for blood then you make sure that it is mine you take. We are not sure what this is and we don’t want you accidentally killing one of you mates now do we.”

“No! I guess you’re right.”

“We better get up now, so we can meet your mates soon.”

“I know but I don’t want too, I’m scared Spike. I’m the Slayer I should not be scared but I don’t know what this is and it is also me that it is inside.”

“I know Buffy, I know.”

“Alright I’m going to take a shower and then get something to eat.”

“I’ll meet you downstairs then.”

Buffy gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to have a shower, Spike waits for her to leave before he goes down to the kitchen to see about making her some breakfast. 45 minutes later Buffy was joining Spike in the Kitchen.

“Whatca making?” She asks.

“Pancakes I know how much you love them.” he says handing her a coffee.

“Thank you! I not really in the mood to cook today.” She says accepting the coffee and plate of food that he put in front of her after giving her the coffee.

“Eat up we will have to be leaving soon.”

“What about you?” She asks.

“I’ll be fine for now, have to stop at my crypt later if I going to be staying here for a while.” He says.

“There’s blood in the freezer.”

“And why would you have blood in the freezer? Luv. Spike asks
“Long story, but there has been some in there for about 2 and a half to 3 years now. I change packets about every 6 months. I could go get you one, if you want.”

I’m fine I don’t need any right now but if you have the urge to bite again I may.”

“I guess we should get going then.” She says.

They go to walk out the door, but Spike turns to stop her. “Unless you want to go in the sewers with me I will meet you there. Alright.”

“Fine you will be okay.” Buffy asks

“Fine done this 1000’s of times.”

“Bye see you soon.” Buffy says

“Bye.” Spike says walking out of the house, before Buffy and running to the sewers.

Buffy walks in the front door of the Magic Box and Spike come in the sewer entrance within and matter of minutes of each other. After catching the gang up on everything going on with Buffy the all start to research to try and find out what is wrong with her? After and uneventful day of research and patrol they all decide to call it a night and go home to bed.

1 Week Later

“Have we figured anything out yet? Red.” Spike asks Willow coming down the stairs for the Summers house. (After deciding to move the research there almost a week ago so Spike could help out better.)

“No! But it doesn’t look to be the spell.” She tells him.

“You’re positive it’s not the Spell?” He asks

“Yes! Both Tara and I have checked it and we sent a copy to Giles as well and he has also come out and said it is not the spell.” Willow says

“Is it getting any better for her at night?” Tara asks wanting to change subjects.

“We are down to 1 to 3 nightmares a night.” Spike tells her.

“Is she still biting you when it happens? Tara asks.

“Yes! But she is not taking as much as she appears to be getting stronger, so she just doesn’t collapse anymore like she would when it would happen, but then she goes and sleeps almost the whole day too.”

Walking in to the house. “Hey what’s Dead boy jr. doing here?” Xander says

“Xander Harris, you know what we discussed and until we know that Buffy is fine and Dawn is safe. He stays.” Willow said

“Thanks Red.”

“So! Where is the Buffster?” Xander asks

“Sleeping.” Spike says.

“I come baring gifts from Giles. Well a fax from Giles at least.” Xander says handing it to Spike.

“Thanks Whelp.”

“Well better be off bring Dawn to school. I will see you tonight.”

“Yeah we should get going home to change and go to class.” Willow says

“You want a ride?”

Willow and Tara look at each other. “Sure!” they say. “We will see you later. Bye Spike.”

“Get some sleep Spike.” Tara says quietly.

“Yeah Bye Red, Glenda and the Whelp.” Spike says

They all leave and Spike sits down at the island and starts to read the list of people that Giles sent to him in hoping they could find someone to help them. As he read the names off and drank his blood he started to laugh at one of the name on the list and what Giles wrote to Spike beside it. ~Spike I know you and Angel don’t get along but Wesley is very good he is a by the book kind of guy. He also knows Buffy as he was her watcher when the council fired me after her 18th birthday.~ He finishes his mug, gets up and rinses it out and goes upstairs and into Buffy room. He puts the list on her desk and goes to take off his shirt.

“Good morning.” Buffy says when she is sure to have is attention.

“Good morning. Luv, I thought you were asleep still.”

“Nope woke up about 20 minutes ago.”

“You could have come down stairs.” He says while pulling his shirt back on.

“Didn’t want to. You know you don’t have to sleep in all your clothes you could get comfortable, besides I kind of like looking at your chest.” She says.

“Do you now?” He asks taking his shirt back off and climbing up the length of the bed and lies down beside Buffy.

“This is nice.” She says laying her head on his chest.

“What is?” He asks.

“This is. It’s comfortable. Just laying here like this for a while.” She says

“Care to explain. Luv?” Spike asks.

“I would but you being the jealous vamp you are, I don’t think so.” She replies.

“I’ll be good.”

“Isn’t it your bed time?” She asks as she leans up and gives him a kiss on the lips. “I’ve been wanting to do that for so long.”

“Then by all means do it.” He says leaning to kiss her again with much more passion than the one that she just gave him.

“I want a relationship with you, but I want to take it slow. Not as slow as I had with Angel or Riley.” She says. “I hope that’s okay.”

After he let out a low growl at the names of her old boyfriend he replied with. “It’s fine with me; we can go at whatever pace you want it to go at. But since you mentioned Peaches are you ready to go see that Old Poofer yet?” Spike asks

“Why would you want to go see him he hates you and you hate him.” Buffy asks

“Well it seems your watcher has found a few people that know things about what you’re going through and can help us look into it till Old Rupert can get back to good old Sunnydale. He also wants the other watcher to try and find out if it is a prophecy or not.” He says handing her the list off the desk.

“I think I would rather go see Wesley then a stranger.”

“Figured you would, I will call and talk to him later.”

“What about Angel.” Buffy asks

“He knows you are back if that’s what you mean.”

“That and the fact, that he will stake you as soon as we walk in together.”

“I will call and let them know that we are going to go up and talk to them. I can tell you now that Angel will want to be involved. So tell me when do you want to go?”

I know what he is like that is one of the reasons I don’t want to go till Monday. I also have a few things to take care of here.”

“Alright we will leave after sunset on Monday. Let’s get some rest now.” Spike says. “I’ll call Peaches tonight.”
Chapter 4 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for sticking with me and reviewing. Just a reminder I don't own these people just playing with them.
Chapter 4

2 hours after sundown- Hyperion Hotel lobby. LA

“Angel will you calm down the sun only set 2 hours ago.” Cordelia say

“I know, I don’t know why she is working with Spike and letting him near her. I don’t know if I want him near my son.”

“I’m sure Buffy wouldn’t be willing to leave her sister with him if he was going to harm them.”

“I know that Buffy would never leave him with her sister if he couldn’t be trusted, it’s just last time I saw him he was torturing me.” He says as he sits on one of the lobby couch.

“Oh it’s about time you got here.” Cordelia say to Buffy and Spike as they walk in the lobby of the hotel. “Someone has been driving me crazy for the last 2 or 3 hours.”

Spike laughs. “Peaches never was the patient one.”

“Neither are you.” Angel shot back.

“Hello Cordy. How are you doing?” Buffy asks

“Better now that you are here.” Spike laughs at Cordelia answer.

“Hello Angel.” Buffy says.

“Hello Buffy. How are you?” Angel says

“Good I guess.” Buffy says

“Good, good now that we’ve greeted let me show you where you will be staying.” Cordelia says making it clearly visible to Spike that she has a stake and a cross on here.

Seeing the stake and cross Buffy starts to laugh. “Cordelia Chase he is not going to harm you.”

“Just because you say he won’t hurt me doesn’t mean I have to trust him, He has done a lot to me in the past.”

“Sorry.” Spike says.

“Cordy, Spike can’t hurt any thing human.” Buffy says

Cordelia shares a look with Angel and let a gulp of air in her lungs.

Spike walks up to Buffy and leans down and whispers in her ear. “The cheerleader is not entirely human.” He looks up at Cordelia. “Don’t worry you don’t have enough in you for me to want to harm you. Don’t rightly want to get one of those Bleeding shocks in my head.”

“How?” Cordelia says

“You smell different from the last time I saw you. Humans don’t normally change there scent like that, which means you have some kind of demon in you.” He looks as Cordelia again. “If it makes you feel better I can stay down here with Peaches for now until you can see I won’t hurt you.”

“Oh! Thank God.” Cordelia says before she starts walking to the stairs

Buffy looks at Spike he nods to her and goes to sit down beside Angel on the couch and Buffy walks off after Cordelia.

Wesley walks out of the office. “Oh Hello Spike, How are you and Buffy doing?” Wesley says looking for Buffy.

“Buffy is worried and stressed, and I’m I guess I’m the same as I always am. I’m actually surprised Watcher that you’re making a stake known to me like the cheerleader did.”

“Oh I have a stake and cross on me 24 hours a day, so I am armed all the time even if it just Angel. But I talked to Rupert and he told me about your little Chip problem you have.”

Spike laughs. “Just like the Slayer and the older Watcher.” Buffy comes back down to the lobby and sits between Angel and Spike.

“What’s so funny?” She asks

“Nothing” He says reaching behind her and lifting her shirt some at the back to remove 2 stakes and shows them to Wesley. Buffy turns her head and glares at him flashing her eyes to gold. He grabs a hold of her. “We will be right back I seem to have a brassed of Slayer to deal with.” He says bring her outside.

“Spike what are you doing?”

“What am I doing? What are you doing? Slayer you can’t control my demon. I have learned a long time ago to control mine. Also what if Angel or someone say what you did. It would be asking questions now and not let you get sleep.” He was mad at her for trying to do what she did.

“I wasn’t trying to do that, you know I’m still learning to control this.”

Letting his anger go. “I know I’m sorry. Its getting late you should go up to bed. Just tell me what room you’re in and I will see you shortly.”

“Room 241, it’s up the stairs and to the left.”

They enter back into the lobby and Buffy grabs the cooler bag and starts to head up stairs. “I will see everyone in the morning.” Then she goes up to her room.

Buffy wakes up around 11 am. “Good morning.” She says to Spike who is just waking up as well.

“Good morning.” He says leaning up and giving her a kiss.

“It is now.” She says.

“We better get up, I’m sure everyone is up by now.” Buffy says.

“Yeah I guess we should.” Spike says giving her a kiss again. “Okay you go take a shower and go downstairs then I will take on and meet you downstairs as well. Okay?” He asks

“Yeah I will just go and shower now.” She says rolling over top him to get out of bed.

Spike lets out a groan. “Has anyone ever told you, that you are a little minx?” He asks

“Just you.” she replies.
Buffy comes down around Noon and enters the kitchen to get something to eat. Even though she is not that hungry, because if she doesn’t Spike will make her eat.

“Um, Buffy do you know when Spike is coming down?” Wesley asks

“He’s getting a shower and then he will be down.”

“Are you sleeping with him or something?” Cordelia asks

“He watches me while I sleep; I’ve had a lot of nightmares since I came back. He has stopped me from harming myself in my sleep, so now he sits and watches me and if I have to many nightmare and am to dangerous to myself he will climb in and hold me till I calm down enough in my sleep.” Buffy tells them.

Spike comes in to the room and puts his arm around Buffy and pulls her closer to him. “Talking about me again?” Buffy nods her head. “So how are you feeling now? Luv” He asks

“Like I didn’t sleep much last night.”

“Cause you didn’t sleep much. Pet.” He says moving away from her to get himself some blood heated up for himself. “So Luv did you want to talk to Wesley alone about why we are here or did you want me to do it with you?” He asks

“I don’t know.” She says softly turning to face the corner.

Spike drinks the blood in a couple of gulps so he can get to Buffy. He kneels down beside her. “Slayer what’s wrong?”

The others watch in amazement at the exchange that has happened between Buffy and Spike since he has walked in the kitchen.

“I’m scared Spike.” Buffy answers

“Alright would you feel better if we got it over and done with now? I’m sure if we ask Peaches he will have everyone but the 4 of us leave the room.” He looks at Angel while he is talking. Angel nods before Spike is even finished the sentence. “But I can guarantee that Peaches will not leave. So is that alright with you?” He asks

Buffy nods.

“Alright everyone but me and Wes out for now. Angel says.

Everyone gets up to leave the room.

“Ok there all gone now. You ready?” Spike asks

“Give me a minute.” She says
Chapter 5 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them just like to play with them. Sorry it took so long to post a new chapter I was set to go camping for a week and due to unforscene reasons I couldn't post before I left.
Chapter 5

“Give me a minute.” She says

“Ok let me get in front of you.” He says. She backs up some and lets him in front of her. “Now look at me.” He tells her. She looks up at him. “Now I’m going to turn you to look at Peaches and then you can tell him why we’re here. Okay?” He asks.

She nods and puts her head back down.

Spike looks at Angel and flashes his eyes, Gold for a second to give Angel a warning. Angel responds with a flash of his own back to Spike. Spike gently takes her by the shoulder and turns her very slowly to face Angel. “Alright Luv, look at Peaches.”

Buffy looks up at Angel and shows her new face to him and Wesley.

Wesley lets out a gasp.

Spike turns to look at Wesley. “She’s not a Vampire, she has a heartbeat Watcher. So what is she?”

Feeling how she always does when she has changed she calls for Spike. “Spike.” She says. He doesn’t respond just keeps looking between Angel and Wesley trying to gauge there reaction. “Spike.” She says again. Still no reply, so she decides to try his given name. “William.” She says.

Spike looks down at her starting to sway back and forth, and grabs her up in his arms just as she passes out. “I suggest we disgust this in her room, the slayer needs to lie down.”

Angel and Wesley nod to Spike and follow him out of the room with the passed out Slayer in his arms.

Once out of the kitchen Angel turns to Cordelia. “The kitchen is free again; we will be up in Buffy’s room if you need anything.”

“Do you know what is wrong with her?” Cordelia asks.

“Not a clue and I don’t think it will be good.” Angel replies. “I better get going.” He turns and takes off up the stairs after Spike and Wesley.

Once they are back in Buffy’s room, Spike turns to Wesley and Angel. “Have a seat.” Then he sits on the bed leaning against the headboard with Buffy curled up in his lap.

Wesley and Angel sit down.

“Are you not going to put her down?” Wesley asks not liking the fact that Spike is so close to his once charge he had not even 3 years prier.

“She’s comfortable and I will know if anything is going to happen if I keep her with me. Now I know you must have questions, considering the fact that Angel over here hasn’t even said one word about it.” Spike says.

“So I think the big on is the fact that you are positive she is not a Vampire?”

“Yes! Watcher she has a heartbeat and she has gone out in the sun.”

Wesley looks over at Angel for confirmation on what Spike has said about the heartbeat. Angel nods to Wesley knowing what he is asking about. “And how would you know that she has gone out in the sun when you can’t go out in the sun yourself?”

“Who says I don’t go out in the sun?” Spike answered his question with a question of his own. “You don’t know me so you don’t know what I do or don’t do.”

“You’re a Vampire.” Wesley says as if that is the answer to everything.

“Yeah I think I got that memo about 128 years ago. And if you want to do something bad enough you find a way. Just ask Old Peaches over here and he would tell you that.”

Wesley looks at Angel, and Angel just nods back to Wesley confirming what Spike just said.

“Now the reason I know that she can go out in the sun, is because she has come to my crypt during the day and she didn’t use the sewer.” Spike says

“Alright I knew she wasn’t a vampire when she first walked in, but I also knew something was different with her. So can you tell me what she is then? Angel asks for the first time.

“We don’t know that, is why we are here. Her Watcher thought that the other Watcher could help until he could get back from Merry Olde England.” Spike says

“So what do you think it is?” Angel asks Wesley.

“I’m not sure. I will have the check the books and prophecies.”

“Alright research it is then.” Spike says. So Spike says to get a reaction out of the not so sleeping Slayer in his arms. He waits for her to tense to lean down and whisper in her ear. “The only one in this room that doesn’t know you are awake is the Watcher.”

“So is there anything else you can think of telling me that might help with the research.” Wesley asks.

Spike leans down to whisper in her ear again only this time he does it so Angel won’t be able to pick up what he is saying. “Do you want to tell him or show him?”

Turning her head some to look at Spike she says very quietly. “Show him.”

“Use the wrist Luv.”

Buffy turns back to takes his wrist where no one can see, and bites into it. She starts to drink some of Spikes blood. Spike keeps a watch on Angel wondering if he has picked up the smell of his blood and by the look on his face he has.

“She been biting you, hasn’t she?” Angel asks.

“Why would you say that?” Wesley asks.

Just then she raises Spikes arm and shows it to Wesley and Angel.

“What causes you to do that?” Wesley asks Buffy hoping that Buffy will answer.

“When my stress level goes up or I have a nightmare or when a vampire would when I feel my blood low.” Buffy says.

“How often do you need the blood?” Wesley asks again hoping she will answer again.

Buffy looks at Spike and replies to Wesley. “I don’t know.”

“Last night was the worst for some reason.” Spike answers.

“How bad was it?” Angel asks knowing that he would get more answers out of Spike he may not like Spike, but one thing Spike is loyal to the people he cares about and by the looks of it he is in love with Buffy.

“When it first started there were no more that 5 to 6 bites a night when she had a nightmare. I would say last night was probably 8 to 10 and they weren’t all nightmares. For the last few days we have been down to about 2 or 3 a night.”

“Has she bitten anyone else but you?” Wesley asks

“No we all sat down and decided that it would be best if it was only me, even Rupert agreed with that. Since we don’t know what would happen if she bite anyone else. I also haven’t let her have any of the pig or animal blood I drink she only gets mine. I either drink before or after.

“What about when you are not with her?” Wesley asks

“Haven’t come across that yet. I’ve made a point of always being around her since we have found out.”

“What about during the day when you can’t go out?” Wesley asked.

“The Slayers sleep a lot more than she use to sleep. She sleeps as much as a fledging.” Spike says turning to Angel.

“Okay so let me get this straight.” Wesley says. “She has grown fangs, and her eyes change color as well, she drinks your blood when she needs it and right now passes out when she is weak. Is there anything else?”

“Yes.” Buffy replies to his question.

“There’s more?” Angel asks “Like what?”

“More Vampire traits.” Spike replies to Angel.

“Vampire traits.” Wesley says.

“Enhanced hearing, sight and some smells.” Buffy says

“Smells” Wesley repeats.

“Both Angel and Spike smell different and some other things to but I haven’t fully identified them yet.” She says.

“So that’s everything now?” Wesley asks.

“Yes.” Spike says. “So what are you thinking there Watcher?” Spike asks.

“I think I need to discuss some of this with Mr. Giles.” Wesley replies. Before he leaves the room, to go call Giles.

“If you need a break from her biting let me know 8 to 10 bites on you can’t be good for you.” Angel says.

“Thanks but she doesn’t take a lot. The amount she took from me when she was showing you is about all she takes at a time. I always keep bags of blood with me at night in a cooler.” Spike tells him.

“Alright I’ll leave you too alone to rest I am sure that you didn’t get much sleep last night either if she didn’t.” Angel says getting up and walking out of the room.
Chapter 6 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for everyone reading the story this is my first time ever posting one and I didn't think it would be this well liked.

Unfortunely this chapter doesn't have Spuffy but it is a need chapter hope you enjoy it without.

Again I don't own them, just like playing with them a little.
Chapter 6

Wesley’s phone call to Giles.

“Hello Mister Giles its Wesley Wyndam-price phoning.”

“I know who it is Wesley, so what do I owe your pleasure of calling me at this God awful hour in the morning?” Giles asks.

“Well Buffy and Spike came last night. But I’ve noticed that Spike is a bit possessive with her.”

“What do you mean by that?” Giles asks.

“Well at first she was scared to tell us about why they were here, so he gave her, her choice to either talk or show us. Then when she chose to show us, it was done on his command and he did most of the talking as well.” Wesley tells him.

Giles laughs. “Wesley do you not remember anything about your last and only charge?” Giles asks. “Was it not her that quit the Council because she didn’t like that they would not help her the way she wanted? Was it not her that changed all the rules so I had to throw out the Slayer handbook with her?” Giles asks.

“Well yes I see your point, but what does that have to do with Spike?” Wesley asks.

“Well since you have not had the luxury of meeting him before, you are not aware that Buffy will not let Spike do what she doesn’t want him to do. If he does then they play a game of Kick the Spike as he calls it.” Giles informs him. “Don’t worry about him be possessive it is his nature of a vampire it his really different from Angel considering he has no Soul.”

“Yes! Well that is very well and all but Vampires are known for there ability to put thralls on people and William the Bloody’s sire was known to do that quite at lot. Isn’t that how she killed the Slayer before Faith and how Angelus found out how to open Acatha?” Wesley asks.

“Yes very well. But Wesley you really don’t know much about your employers little family. Do you?” Giles asks.

“What is that suppose to mean?” Wesley asks.

“Well when Angel came into the fold and started helping Buffy I took great liberty is studying him in great length and then when Spike and Drusilla came to town I did the same. Yes Drusilla uses thrall, but Spike is more like his grandsire Angelus. They are both all action men. Spike might not be nearly as bad in the torture department he does have other ways that he does things. How do you think he got his nickname? It’s not because his hair spikes when he doesn’t have it gelled back.” Giles asks him as he informs him of some of the differences in the 3 vamps that make up Angels family.

“I know how he got his nickname.” Wesley replies. “But I don’t see what that has to do about my knowledge of Angel’s vampire family?” Wesley asks.

“Just because you have to ask tell me that you have not done your research enough and, that you should take the time and study your employers’ ways of the past and all his families. I will send you some stuff their line it might help you a bit more with Buffy as well since her first and second bites were both from Master of the same line.” Giles tells him.

“Yes well I guess you are right about Buffy and Spike, but I was actually calling to inform you that I might need some information in order to help Buffy out.”

“I you have an idea of what we or I should be looking for?” Giles asks.

“Well remember in training they kept talking about the Slayer myth? Well it seems it might not be a myth at all. Buffy is showing some of the side effect that they talked about in the training.”

“Oh Dear Lord.” Giles says.

“My thoughts exactly.” Wesley says

“I was actually afraid of that. If it is this she will not be happy.” Giles tells him. “I need to know what makes you think that this might be what is wrong with her?” Giles asks.

“We aside from the fact that she grows fangs and her eyes change to gold. She also bites Spike at times with stress in a factor but does not have the strength to go with the change yet so she pass out from the force of the change to her body. She also says that her senses have changed to that more of Vampire ones, smells, eye sight and hearing at enhanced.”

“Yes I am aware of most of that as I have talked to Spike on many occasions about it. I was not aware that she was biting him. Is she biting anyone else?” Giles asks.

“No he said that they all decided that it would be best if she as only allowed to him, though Angel was kind of concerned with the amount of bites she did last night on Spike so you might she him rotating with Spike so they both don’t get to much blood taken.” Wesley informs him.

“Very well. But I think it should probably stay with Spike it she is not taking 2 much from him.” Giles says.

“I still have to put her through so strength assessment but I have no idea how to do her senses, I am planning on using Angel to help with the strength and agility test. I am also hoping you can find test for her senses at the Council or that Angel can give me some ideas.”

“I can understand your need to use Angel, but keep in mind that Spike does know her quite well and could possibly put her through tougher test then Angel can. From the time that Buffy and Spike met they have been fighting first to the death of each other now when Buffy has a problem she goes to Spike and they fight, they also patrol together. I am afraid the he knows my Slayer better than me.” Giles tells him.

“Alright I will use both Angel and Spike in the tests, but I am going to be asking Buffy questions that she is to answer and only her.”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less. You do what you have to do. Now please let me go if you don’t mind I would really like to get back to sleep.”

“Alright I will sign off with you now and call you in a couple of days to let you know what we have learned.” Wesley says.

“Good-bye Wesley.”

“Bye Rupert.”

Angel walks into the office as Wesley is hanging up the phone with Giles; he sits in a chair and waits. “Buffy’s sleeping, Spike is staying with her. Hopefully he will get some rest as well, because he needs it. So what do you think is going on with her? I know you have an idea or you would not have rushed of so quick.” Angel says.

“I don’t know anything for sure so we will have to make with the research. Mr. Giles is looking into a few things and going to fax them to us.”
“I want to help Wes. It is killing me that Spike is there for her both physically and mentally, but she is in good hands. At least let me help with the research.” Angel tells him.

“Actually I need to put her through some test of fighting and other stuff I wanted you help with and Spike’s as Rupert wishes he be included as well.”

“You know I will and Spike should be included as well.” Angel says picking up a book to begin researching.
Chapter 7 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I am sorry that I took so long to reply to the reviews I became sick and spent a day in the hospital after I posted the chapter. Again I own no one, Just like to borrow them to play with them for a while.
Chapter 7

The testing starts.

“I have been working on researching, to see if we can find out what you are experiencing and why.” Wesley says sitting at the dinner table.

“So what have you found out so far?” Buffy asks

“Not much Mr. Giles is looking into prophecies and stuff that we would not have access too. I could use some more information from you.”

“Like what?”

“Well we need to put you through some test of your strengths and senses and I also have so questions for you too.”

Buffy was about to protest but Wesley continued before she got a chance too.

“I know what you are thinking. I can assure you that the test will be nothing like what the Council may have put you through or will if they find out about your situation that you are in right now.” Wesley tells her. “I will need you to fight with Angel and Spike for that matter as well as other stuff I am still trying to figure out.”

Buffy looks at Spike. “It’s been a long time since I have had a good fight with you.”

“Like wise.”

“So when do we start and are there any rules?” Buffy asks. A little to excited for Wesley’s liking.

“We will start tonight as there is lots of room in the lobby, but there is one rule No weapons. If we fight without weapons I can be guaranteed no one will be turned to dust. Also means no bites.”

“Alright I just have one question?” Buffy says.

“What would you like to know?” Wesley asks.

“Well this one is more for Angel than you but you can answer it too.” Buffy says. “Alright. Whenever I have come to visit Angel before he has always had lots of staff with him, but except for you, Cordelia and a baby who is also giving off some Vampire vibes but not as much as Spike and Angel. So I would like to know if it me or Spike that you are afraid of so you sent your staff away.” Buffy asks.

“It’s not like that at all Buffy and you know it. You also know that I could take you and Spike if I had to. Not that I would want to hurt you. It has been a rough month for everyone and I just figured that they could all use a few days off. Remember they were here this morning.” Angel states.

“You didn’t know what was going on this morning like you do now.” Buffy remarks.

“Buffy if I really thought that you would hurt anyone then Conner would have been sent to Cordelia’s.”

“Conner is yours then?” Buffy asks.

“Yes!” Angel says letting out a breathe that he was holding. “But how do you know about Conner you would have to be, by him to get the Vampire vibes he would be putting off since he is human , and you haven’t been any were near my room. I have the whole top floor.”

“I’ll answer your question in a minute I am sure that Wesley has a question right now.”

“Actually this goes right along with part of the testing I should have guessed that you would be able to sense him but I too want to know how you have picked him out when he has been well out of the range of Slayer sense we made a point of that.” Wesley tells her.

“I’m also guessing Cordy is not the mother, so who is?” Buffy asks

“Buffy I know I should have told you about it but believe me when I say you don’t want to know. Even I was surprised when she came and was 7 months pregnant. I can honestly tell you that his mother is not alive anymore and will never be again.” Angel says.

Spike looks at Angel. “Shouldn’t you say that she is dust again?”

Angel looks at Spike. “How did you know?”

“What you think I wouldn’t know?” Spike asks. “Dru she came back a few months ago and tried to get me to run off with her. She wanted us to be a family in L.A. and all. I told her that L.A. wasn’t really my thing anymore. She even told me what you did to her and grand mum. She didn’t tell me that you got her pregnant at the time. I figured it out just like the Slayer, but I was able to pick up the familiar senses that are in the boy. Oh and lets not forget that Dru also told me the whole story and some of the things you did. Had me wondering if you lost your soul again. But you never came after Buffy.” Spike says.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Buffy asks

“With everything going on that night and the fact I was mad at you in the end, I just ended up forgetting.”

“Wait what night was this?” She asks.

“The night I had you chained when Dru shocked you and I had to shock Dru to tie her up and keep you to away from each other. It’s also the night I offered to stake Dru for you if you gave me a crumb. The only good thing from that night is that I got Harmony out of my life once and for all. Been trying for a Bloody long time but she is like a leach.”

“Yes she is. She’s also Cordelia’s friend so watch what you say around her. But Grand mum? Grand mum to you wouldn’t she already be dust. Isn’t it Darla?”

“No Darla is Dru’s grand mum. Darla is my great grand mum. Angel is my grandsire and Dru would be classified as my mum in the human world. Dru was talking about her grand mum.”

“Darla.” Buffy says starting to get up and walks over and punches Angel sending him back a few feet. “Why would you not tell me, she only tried to kill me and almost did my mother if it hadn’t been for you walking by my house at the time?” Buffy was upset at Angel’s secret.

Spike gets up and goes over to Buffy he is ready to stop her from hurting Angel. “Slayer you need.” He uses her title because he is addressing her as the Slayer when she fights and to the girl or women as he likes to call her under it.

Wesley stops him from breaking up Buffy and Angel. “No let her fight from what I remember she fights better when her emotions get involved.”

“She can also get sloppy depending on what emotion she is playing at when she lets them get in her way.” Spike firmly states.

“I really don’t know what to say to that. I was only her watcher for a few months before she decided to quiet because the Council wouldn’t help her cure Angel when Faith shot him with the poison arrow.” Wesley tells him.

“Ah! You should have seen her then when she was going through the Angelus days.”

“Yes I missed them, but I did get enough of the Angel and Buffy saga to last a while and she even tried to kill Faith to save Angel.” Wesley clearly stated as he watched Buffy continue to fight Angel.

“Tried isn’t the word I would use if she wasn’t running on the emotions that she had to save Angel and what not that went on that night she would have killed Faith and it would have killed her in the mean time, knowing that she killed a living human and not a demon like me or Angel. Now if you don’t mind there is nothing I love more that watching her fight and fighting with her.” Spike turns back to watching them fight after about 15 minutes her decides to join in. He starts to slowly circle Buffy and Angel looking for an opening to attack.

Angel continues to fight with Buffy and Spike for another 15 minutes before going to join Wesley on the side and watch. After a few minute he says to Wesley. “Spike really does drive out her fighting skills better then I do he is not giving her a break edge wise. They are equally matched.

After watching Spike and Buffy fight for a long while not wanting to miss anything so he doesn’t look at his watch Wesley notices that Spike has given Buffy the option to pounce on him in working at ending this deadly fight if there would have been weapons.

Buffy pounces on Spike and straddles his waist. He allows her to stay down sensing she is getting tired, he sure knows he is. She moves to bite his neck playfully also to acknowledge victory. Gently biting his neck she whispers to him. “I win.”

“That you did.”

She whispers again. “Sleepy.” Just before she falls asleep on him.

Spike gently moves his arm around her and slowly starts to sit up. Angel goes to take her from Spike so he can get up but Spike shakes his head no. He gently wraps her legs around him and starts to stand; after he stands up he walks over to the couch, and lays her down softly. “I need some blood, I will be right back.” He says and leaves the room.

Wesley looks at Angel. “She fought Spike for 1.5 hours remarkable.”
Chapter 8 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed. I have also gone back and corrected some of the mistakes, all the ones I could find in the last chapter. Again I don't own them just like to borrow them to play with them.
Chapter 8

The next afternoon Fred comes into the Hotel looking for Angel.

“Fred what can I do you?” Angel asks coming out of the office going to join Spike on the couch.

“I was coming to get Cordelia and Conner so we could go shopping. I was also wondering if Buffy wanted to go with us.”

Buffy eyes light up at the mention of shopping, but she didn’t say anything.

“I don’t see why it wouldn’t be a problem.” Angel says waiting to see if Spike would object. “Buffy can go get ready, and Spike can come in the kitchen with me, while I get Conner’s bottles ready.”

Spike follows Angel into the Kitchen.

“What did you want Peaches?” Spike asks.

“Well for starters I am surprised you didn’t object when I told Buffy, I didn’t see a problem with her going out with them.”

“Buffy and research are not in the mixing and if I keep her here she will just become a pain because she will want to do something with one of us. I would also be good for her to use the time away from me before her friends come.” Spike explains.

“Good. So my next question, do you want to send Buffy with some blood, you did say that when she gets stressed that she does tend to need your blood. This is also the first time she has been away from you for any length of time so her stress level might go up.” Angel says while reaching for the bottles and a warmer for Conner.

“It might be a good idea.” Spike replies.

“I’m assuming that you want it to be your blood.” Angel says throwing Spike a baby bottle. “Sorry it’s the only thing I have to keep it warm. If you want a dagger you will have to go to the weapon cabinet in the front lobby to get it.” Angel tells him.

Spike vamps out and pierces a hole in his wrist to put blood into the bottle. Angel continues getting Conner’s bottles ready. He reaches in the fridge to pull out the formula.

“I figure you will need or want this.” Angel says putting a packet of blood on the table in front of Spike.

“Thanks.” Spike says as he continues to fill the baby bottle. When he is done filling the bottle he takes the bottle and the blood and put them in the microwave. After taking them out of the microwave he turns to Angel and asks. “Now what do I do with this, you are the baby bottle expert her, not me.”

“You put the lid on it and mark it with the words blood on top, and then you take this and mark blood and the date on it. You can then add it too the diaper bag, on the table.” Angel tells him.

Spike does everything that Angel says and then pours his blood into a mug to drink it. Just as he is finished drinking it Buffy comes in carrying Conner. She walks over and gives him a quick kiss behind Angels back.

“Are you almost ready? Angel.” Buffy asks.

“It will be a couple more minutes.”

“Alright I will just go back and have a seat again.”

A few minutes later Spike and Angel come out of the kitchen to see Buffy on the couch playing with Conner while Cordelia and Fred talk.

Angel hands Cordelia the diaper bag and they put Conner in his car seat.

“I added some blood in the bag for you it’s in a baby bottle it is the only thing that Angel had available.” Spike tells her.

“Do you really have that little faith in me that, you don’t think I can go a whole afternoon without your blood?” Buffy asks.

“Hoping you won’t need it, but Angel seems to think it was better to send you with some. To be on the safe side.”

“Alright we will take it this once. If I don’t need it, then we will talk about doing it again.”

“That is all I can ask for, you know we are all concerned about you.”

“I know.” Buffy says quietly.

“Here,” he says handing her a bunch of 20’s.

“What’s this for?” She asks.

“Go buy something for your mates and your sister so you have something to give them when they come to visit.” He tells her.

“Thanks.” She says leaning up to give him a quick kiss. “But I don’t need to buy anything for my friend, besides when are they coming up.” She asks.

“The Whelp is bringing them down Friday night after he is done work; it was a chore to get her to close the store for the weekend.”

“I guess and thank you Spike.”

“Don’t thank me. Thank Peaches he owns the place.” Spike says.

“Thank-you anyways.” She says standing up and giving him a kiss in the lips for a few seconds and then sitting back down.

Seeing Spike watching them get Conner ready after Buffy kisses him, Angel says. “You know he is kind of like your uncle.”

“Yeah well I don’t do diapers and, I’m not up on all the songs you sing to keep a kid from screaming.”

“Don’t worry about that Angel doesn’t do diaper either. Says his vamp senses can’t take it all the time. As for the screaming and songs there are none but, you do have what will calm him down, it is me how doesn’t have the right face. All Angel has to do is flash his fangs at him and he stops crying right away.” Cordelia says taking Conner from Angel and leading Buffy and Fred out of the hotels back entrance. “Were taking my car.” She calls over her shoulder as she leads Buffy and Fred out of the hotels back entrance. “We’ll call if there is a problem.” And she is gone out of the hotel with Buffy while Fred stops and takes the diaper bag from Angel.

Spike and Angel sit there in silence for about 15 minutes and then Angel starts to see the signs that Spike gets when he is worried about something. “You need to relax; you know this is good from both you and Buffy to be apart for awhile.” Spike looks over at Angel. “Besides the mall has underground parking so if there is a problem we could be there within about 15 minutes.”

“If there’s under ground parking what are we doing here?” Spike asks.

“Because you know how women get when they want a girls day out.” Angel replies.

“But they have your Son, how can it be a girl’s day out?” Spike asks.

“They look at him as a girl because they can buy him what ever they want. Besides he needs to go in the daylight once in a while.”

“It must be killing you that you can’t go in the daylight with him.” Spike states.

“No more than it is you not being able to be with Buffy, but you have to remember that no matter how much you love them. They belong in the daylight, but there love for you will bring them back to the night with us.” Angel says.

“How?”

“I know you are in love with her, by the way you are treating her. You are treating her the same way you treated Dru.”

“You’re okay with this?” Spike asks.

“I think I am Buffy is going to need more than I could give her.”

“And the cheerleader you are making eyes with doesn’t have a thing to do with it.” Spike states.

“Yes the fact that me and Buffy have been over for years now, I will always love her but can not give her what she needs. For some reason I believe she is going to have to mate with you.”

“And we all know what happened last time something like that occurred between you and Buffy. As much as I hate you, I hate Angelus even more. Besides I really don’t think the cheerleader would like it very much if you mated with Buffy.” Spike says.

“No she wouldn’t and neither would you if I mated with her. But have you talked with Buffy about mating or even just a blood exchange to help her grow stronger.” Angel states.

“You’ve been brooding a lot in the last couple of days, but I never thought that this is what is on you mind.” Spike says while getting up. “I will talk to Buffy about it, but right now I am going upstairs to relax a bit. Let me know if Buffy needs anything.”

“Go. I will get you if there is a problem, remember William this is good for both of you.” Angel says as Spike walks away.

Spike walks up the stairs and into his and Buffy’s room think to himself what the hell just happened there.
Chapter 9 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews and again I don't own them just like borrowing them to play with.
Chapter 9

Having discussed with Buffy what Angel had suggested to Spike the night after she got back from shopping with Cordy and Fred. They decided to go with the blood sharing as Buffy didn’t feel ready to mate with Spike yet.

Now it is Saturday and all the girls have decided to go and get prim and proper for there night out at Lorne’s bar.

As they are getting ready to leave Spike turns to Buffy and asks. “Will you be gone long?” Buffy gives Spike a, what do you think look when he asks her that.

“You should know better than asking that question by now Spike.” Buffy tells him.

“I’m only asking about that because I am trying to figure out what to do about the blood for you. You know yourself that after we set up that schedule of the blood exchange; you have been getting stronger slowly.” He tells her.

“I know, I really do appreciate what you are doing, so much so that you are in for a treat real soon.”

“Buffy you don’t.” She stopped Spike with a finger to his lips.

Turning to Angel, Buffy asks. “Angel can we borrow your office for a few minutes?”

Angel nods.

“Thank-you.” she says leading Spike to the office, once she shuts the door she turns to him. “Don’t talk, just listen.”

Spike nods to her.

“Alright before we came here I asked if we could take what is between us slow. But what I failed to tell you is how I have been feeling for you, actually for quite a while now. I’ve had theses feelings but I have been scared to tell you. I need to say it and you need to hear it now. Spike I love you, I am not ready to be you mate yet, I am ready to do other things.”

“You are, are you?” He says with a smirk. Snaking he’s arm around her and pulling her close, he slowly leans down to capture her lips with his. As he deepens the kiss and takes her tongue into his mouth, Buffy brings her fangs into play. She bites down on his tongue to draw blood into her mouth. Spike immediately vamps out and bites her tongue as well. Breaking the kiss he trail kiss down her neck. “God I love you.” He says before he gets to the spot on her neck where he stops and waits for her to bite him. Buffy bites into his neck and he bites into hers at the same time. When they stop drinks Spike gives her a quick kiss and states. “You might want to get going or I will be dragging you up the stairs to ravish you for the rest of the afternoon.”

Buffy nods. “We will talk later.” She says going to the door and leaving the office to walk back into the lobby. Once in the lobby she turns to her friends and says “Okay guys I’m ready.”

The girls all leave the hotel to go and get what they all need to get done, and Angel walks into the office that Spike has yet to vacate. He finds him sitting in a chair.

“You know, don’t you?” Spike asks.

“I figured out that she was, but I was able to hear what she said to you.”

“Sure you’re not going to go all Angelus on us?” Spike questions.

“I won’t, I promise.” Angel states. Spike looks at him as if to say yeah sure. “She needs to be happy and she needs a mate. I can’t give her that. We believe we all might have found out a way to help her, but we need Giles to confirm it for us when he comes.”

“When were you going to tell me?” Spike asks.

“I was going to wait until Sunday when I tell everyone else that Giles is coming next Thursday night.”

“I thought old Rupes passed it over to you and your Watcher. Actually why do you have a Watcher?” Spike asks.

“You must not know Giles very well if you thought he would just hand everything over to us and back out when Buffy is involved.” Angel states.

“I guess your right.” Spike says.

“You also were not around when Wesley and Giles worked together, let alone Buffy reaction if Wesley was to tell her what we found. Giles also wants to talk to you personally before he tells everyone else. As for me having a watcher, I don’t he is an ex-watcher was fired when Buffy quit the Council so he became a rogue demon hunter. I hired him for some extra help.” Angel tells him.

“What would the Watcher want with me? No more like if he thinks I will leave her, he is wrong.”

“No I think, he was thinking along the lines of externally bond, but he need to talk to you first.”

“So how does he plan on doing that?” Spike asks.

“I don’t know much more about it, I’ve already told you more than Giles asked me to tell you. Please don’t tell Buffy. Love her, because when Giles tells her what she has to do she might not be so receptive to the idea.”

“No she will most likely be rightly Brassed off. God knows I’ve been on the receiving end of it enough times. Well I’m going to go up and have a rest, Buffy is still not sleeping that well at night and with Dawn being her I am expecting it to be a long night.” Spike says.

“I would think it would be a longer night with you and Buffy.” Angel states.

“Oh we will talk, I can guarantee that, but I really can’t see us doing much more than that.” Spike says.

“Are you forgetting I have had relationships with both out you and I know what you two are like when you’re in love?” Angel states.

“I know what she is like I had to watch her thru loving you and I also had to watch her thru Riley, but she never really gave herself to him. If you remember I once told you and Buffy that you could never be friend you will be in love till the end but you could never be friends.” Spike tells him.

“Oh please do not bring him up. I made it painfully clear that I never like him.” Angel says.

“You and I both, but we did have different reasons for hating Captain Cardboard.”

Angel laughs a little. “Somehow I can just see you calling him that in front of his face. Now get out I have work to do.”

“Yeah I have, and I will see you later, Time to ponder why we are getting along so well.” Spike say getting up and leaving the office heading up to his and Buffy’s room.

Later that day at the mall.

“So we have all got a new outfit for tonight and we’ve have all eaten lunch. Now what do we all want to do?” Buffy ask everyone.

“We still need to do our nails and hair and only 3 hours left before we have to get back.” Cordelia states.

“Nails or hair first?” Willow asks.

“I for one want to get my nails and maybe a body wax. Xander always gives me more orgasms once I have had a wax.” Anya says.

“Okay let’s go and book our appointments for our hair, nails and wax jobs.” Cordelia says.

Linking arms and walking off towards the 2 different places to make there appointments. Half of the group had to get there hair done first and the other half got there nails and who ever wanted a wax job also got one of those as well.

3 hours later meeting on the benches outside to two salons.

“Oh my god, everyone looks so good. The guys are not going to know what hit them.” Cordelia says.

“I know wait till Spike finds out that I got a wax job as well.” Buffy states.

“Buffy are you and Spike together now?” Willow asks.

“Oh god yes, But I told him I wasn’t ready to mate with him yet but I was ready to do other things.”

“I’m so happy for you and Spike.” Dawn squeals.

“I’m happy for you Buffy.” Tara says.

“Let’s get back and see our guys, maybe I have time to have Xander give me orgasms before we go tonight.” Anya says.

“My god is that all you think about?” Cordelia says as they start to leave the mall.
Chapter 10 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone that reviewed, Again I don't own these poeple just like to play this them. The Bar chapter is so long I have broke it down into about 3 chapters. If any one knows why Spike calls Angel Peaches please tell me I couldn't find it any where.
Chapter 10

Later that night walking into Lorne’s new bar called Lorne’s Place

Spike says quietly so only Angel and Buffy can hear. “You brought the Slayer and me into a Demon bar I can’t even go into one of those in Sunnydale.”

“Don’t worry he, has a no violence clause put on from the higher powers.” Angel tells him.

“What does this guy do Angel?” Buffy asks.

“Lets get a table and I can explain that to you.” Lorne says walking up to the group.

“Who are you?” Buffy asks.

“I’m guessing, I’m the reason you are here. Slayer.” Lorne says.

“What….How….” Buffy gives him a fish out of water look as she says it.

They all sit at a table that Lorne guides them to.

“I am a link to the Powers that Be, there are many different types of demons that are. In the past you have only dealt with Whistler, isn’t that right Slayer.”

“Buffy, Spike is the only one that calls me Slayer. But yes I have met Whistler once.” Buffy states.

Spike leans down and whispers in Buffy’s ear. “I’m flattered Slayer.”

“Shut up Spike.”

“So if you are like a link to the PTB are you going to be all guidey or what?” Asks Buffy.

“No, not a guide per say. Whistler is that kind of demon, he was actually sent to guide Angel in his path to redemption, but you don’t always meet your guide.”

“What do you mean?” Buffy asks.

“Okay this is probably the best place to explain this and still be alive and safe. Spike never met the one that sent him to Sunnydale the first time to cure Drusilla. What he doesn’t know is someone up there was prepared to cure her, if he couldn’t figure it out himself. Our cure would not have involved Angel.”

“You leave Dru out of this.” Spike says angrily.

Buffy is curious and has to ask knowing Spike or Angel wouldn’t. “What do you mean, if you could cure her, why didn’t you?”

“Because we need you and Spike to meet, not fall in love. But meet. You see after the master killed you, you became stronger we needed someone more than Angel. Everything that happened has happened for a reason. We only used Drusilla to send Spike back to you Buffy.” Lorne tells her.

“Why?” Spike asks quietly.

“Because of your passion for The Slayers you face.”

“I’ve never loved them before, Buffy is the first.” Spike states.

“No but we knew your passion for killing them, would turn in to more. We did not throw anything on you about love; you were only sup post to be there to help her. Now I need to get back to the stage and start the night. I do look forward to hearing everyone sing. As for now what could I get you all to drink?” Lorne asks.

“Diet Coke.” Buffy, Willow, Tara, Dawn and Anya all say.

“Beer.” Both Spike and Xander says.

“The usual for the rest?” Lorne asks.

They all nod.

“Okay I am off I will be back with you drinks soon.”

“Do they ever stop meddling in my life?” Buffy says quietly.

“Well all I can say is Wow.” Willow says.

“Merciful Zeus! I bet Giles is not going to be happy when he learns that he missed out on all this information.” Xander says.

“I took notes for him.” Wesley states.

Noticing Spike has been really quiet Buffy turns to him. “Spike are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“We’ll talk later okay?” Buffy asks.

“Yeah I think so, just a lot of stuff thrown at me, all at once.” Spike states.

“I understand it was a lot for me too.” Buffy tells him.

Lorne came back with the drinks.

“Angel I just remembered that my pills fell out of my purse onto the floor of your car, would you mind getting them for me?” Cordelia asks seeing Lorne put down a glass of water in front of her.

“Sure I will be right back.” Angel says getting up from the table and going out to get the pills.

Waiting till Angel is out of earshot, Lorne dumps enough earplugs on the table. “Here take one quickly and hide it from Angel.” Turning to Spike “Sorry I don’t think earplugs can help in your case.”

Spike lets out a snort. “So Peaches in a bad singer.”

“Like your any better dead boy Jr.” Xander states.

“Well time to get up there and start the night, I do look forward to you all singing tonight.” Lorne says before turning and walking to the stage.

“What is it with Dead boy and Peaches?” Gunn asks.

“Xander’s has to do with a hatred for the undead. But I never could figure out why Spike calls Angel, Peaches and that is a secret he will not share with me or anyone else who doesn’t know.” Buffy tells Gunn.

Angel walks back to the table and sits down, while handing Cordelia her pills.

“So Peaches you going to sing tonight.”

“I really don’t know, but you and Buffy are I can tell you that much.” Angel informs him.

“Angel why would both Spike and I have to sing?” Buffy asks.

“Because I told you that we had a friend that could read people, but he can only do it through song.” Angel tells her.

“Alright when do I sing?”

“I think singing would be great.” Dawn states.

“You would.” Buffy snaps back to Dawn.

“Calm down luv, you know the niblet didn’t mean anything by that. Now if you would shut up long enough for Peaches to answer may he could?”

“Sorry, Angel.” Buffy says.

“Lorne will let me know when he is ready for you and Spike to sing.” Angel tells her.

“Alright the longer the better, till then I think I will just enjoy myself and have a good time. It is actually my first night out since I have been back.” Buffy states.

“1 hour later they are all telling stories of past actions between the 2 groups the Scoobies and The Fang Gang. As Angel likes to call his merry band of followers.

Lorne walks up to Buffy. “Buffykins how about you go up and pick out a song to sing, because I am going to put you on next. If that is alright with you.”

“Okay.” She says getting up to follow Lorne to the stage.

“You can pick a song in here or sing one of you own.” Lorne tells her while motioning to the play list book.

“I think I will pick one.” Buffy tells him.
Chapter 11 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who is staying with this story. Again I do not own these people just like to play with them.
Chapter 11

Buffy looks at the book and picks a song. “Here I want to sing this one.” She tells Lorne while pointing to the title of the song.

The other singer ends there song and Lorne is on the stage as soon as they are finished. “Thank you for the wonderful version on Crying. Now we have a young woman that is going to sing to you Dangerous from Roxette.” Lorne then hands the mic to Buffy and hops down off the stage to sit in a chair beside it.

Angel walks up and sits in a chair beside Lorne before Buffy can start singing.

Buffy starts to sing the song Dangerous.

“You pack your bag.”
“You take control.”
“You’re moving into your heart”
“And into my soul.”
“Get out of my way!”
“Get out of my sight!”
“I won’t be walking on thin”
“Ice to get through the night.”

“She is good.” Lorne says while listening to Buffy.

“More than you know, but I have to give her up.” Angel says.

Lorne sit’s a little longer listening to Buffy sing,

“Hey, where’s your work?”
“What’s your game?”
“I know your business”
“But I don’t know your name…”
“Hold on tight,”
“You know she’s a little bit dangerous.”
“She’s got what it takes to make ends meet.”
“The eyes of a lover that hit like heat.”
“You know she’s s little bit dangerous.”

Turning back to Angel while Buffy continues to sing. “You may have to give her up, but you actually did that a long time ago. Besides from what I am seeing you will definitely be family.” Hearing that Buffy is almost done her song he gets up to go back on stage. “We will talk later.” He says to Angel as he jumps on the stage. Just as Buffy is finishing her last few lines of her song.

“I know your business”
“But I don’t know your name…”
“Hold on tight.”

Lorne takes the mic from Buffy. Thank you sweetcake. Can you all give a hand to the lovely lady? I’m going to take a break now and shortly after I come back we will get to hear from this lovely lady other half.” Lorne takes Buffy hand after putting the mic down and helps her off the stage.

“Well I guess that would be you dead boy Jr.” Xander states.

“Xander do you ever stop.” Willow asks.

“I just wonder what you will sing, I do have and idea of what I think you will pick.” Dawn says.

“Please not Barry Manilow, it’s bad enough that someone else loves him and that is the only song he will sing.” Cordelia states.

Spike starts to laugh. “I see he hasn’t changed in all theses years.”

“What’s sp funny?” Buffy asks.

“Peaches and his choice of music.”

“Oh you mean Manilow, or should I say Mandy.” Buffy asks.

“Oh my God, Buffy I forgot all about that.” Willow says.

“Well I didn’t, and it is something I would have liked too, but hey almost 3 years with the guy. I guess it will just take longer to forget. Just like I haven’t forgot Spikes singing of The Ramones last year either. So where is this Vamp in question?” Buffy asks.

“Spike sang to you?” Xander exclaims. “Wish I was there to see that, did he dance too. I’ve never seen him dance.”

“Last year during a stake out sorry you guys were not invited.” Buffy says

“I don’t dance. Peaches is over there talking to the Green guy. How are you feeling it has been a while?”

Buffy leans closer to him and whispers in his ear. “You worry too much at times.” then she kisses him quickly on the lips.

“Is this going to be a habit because I saw it enough with Angel and when you two were engaged?” Xander asks.

“Yes.” Both Buffy and Spike say at the same time.

“I think it is sweet and cute.” Dawn says.

Spike lets out a growl and cuts her off.

Lorne comes over to Spike. “Well Spike your time has come to pick out a song.”

Spike stands up and leans over to Buffy. “I’ll be back soon.” Then gives her a quick kiss on the cheek. He then follows Lorne to the book of songs.

“Here’s the book of songs. Please no Manilow, it’s bad enough that I am sure your Sire will be singing it later.”

“Grandsire and no, No Manilow. I am more of a Ramones or older punk rock style than, that if you ask me.”

“Oh I see, you wanna be sedated.” Lorne asks.

“You got it?” Spike asks with hope in his eyes.

“Yes, I got it. I run a Karaoke bar, and you ask if I have it. I am thinking of getting rid of Manilow.” Lorne says as Spike laughs. “I like you your nothing like Angelcakes. Now let’s get you singing.” Lorne says before he hopes up on the Stage again. “Alright ladies and gents lets put your hands together and listen to the next song.” He hands Spike the mic and jumps down to go sit beside Angel.

Spike starts to sing I Wanna Be Sedated by the Ramones.

“Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated”
“Nothin’ to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated”
“Just get me to the airport and put me in a plane”
“Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane”
“I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my brain”
“oh no no no no no”

“Wow. The powers really don’t want us to know much again, they are blocking most of what I should be able to read. All I’m getting is they are to be bound somehow.”

“Mated?” Angel asks.

“Maybe. Whoa wait a minute; he is bound to someone else as well.”

“I didn’t think he mated with Drusilla.” Angel states.

“No we could break the claim if he was, this one is to Dawn and we can’t break it. But the one with Buffy will be in front of everything else.”

“Then they will have to mate to do that. Does he know about the other one?” Angel asks.

“Depends on what happened if he does or not. I will go to the hotel and discuss it with the 4 of you tomorrow night.” Hearing Spike almost finished the song. Lorne gets up. “Enjoy your night Angel.” Then he hopes on the stage just as Spike is finishing.

“Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated.

Lorne walks up to Spike and takes the mic. “Thank you for the song I do look forward to talking to you later.”

Spike jumps off the stage and goes back to the table and Angel joins a few minutes after Spike. Angel is still thinking about everything Lorne has said tonight when he gets to the table.

“Its requests for the rest of the night so come up and look thru the book and sign your name, if you want to sing a little song. I hope you all enjoy your night, I will be working with a group for the night so my assistant will be here to assist anyone all night if it is needed.” Lorne says putting down the mic and hops off the stage to go and join the group with drink in hand. “Alright I didn’t find much I was actually hoping that I could have Dawn and Angel sings.” Lorne says.

“Why Angel and Dawn?” Buffy asks.

“I just want to see what I can see; we will discuss everything tomorrow night at the hotel. I will have more time to digest it and try to make some sense of it.”

“Fine.” Buffy says.

“Sure I will sing.” Dawn says a little to excited.

“Angel I had them dig out your usual song, so if that is the song you are going to sing, feel free to go up there before the rest start.”

Angel nods and gets up to go on stage. “Sorry guys.” Lorne says to everyone and gets up to get ready to listen to Angel sing. Before he leaves he turns to Dawn. “Better get up there and sign the book before it gets full and pick a song.”

Dawn gets up and goes with Lorne. “Oh good I am the second one after Angel.”

“This is just bad; I can’t believe Lorne actually asked him to sing.” Cordelia says as Angel starts singing Mandy from Barry Manilow.

“Yes, even living through the evil Angelus phase wasn’t this bad.” Buffy says.

“How so?” Spike asks tilting his head to look at her. “Cause last time I looked trying to end the world was worst.”

"Yeah, I guess you are right."

“Must be killing you to say that. Slayer.”

“Shut up Spike.”

“Are you saying that Angel tried to end the world?” Fred asks.

“Yes.” Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander and Cordelia all state.

“Well not Angel.” Willow says while biting her lip. “It was Angel without a soul at the time.”

Angel comes back to the table after singing his song. “So what are we all talking about?”

“You.” Xander states.

“Oh.”

“Let’s put out hand together for another young lady.” They hear Lorne say breaking into there talk.

Dawn starts to sing Mobile from Avril Lavigne.

“Went back home again”
“this sucks got to pack up and leave again”
“say goodbye to all my friends”
“can't say when I'll be there again”
“It's time now to turn around”
“Turn my back on”
“EVERYTHING (turn my back on) everything.…”
“Everything’s changing when I turn around all out of my control I'm a mobile.”
“Everything’s changing when I turn around all out of my control I'm a mobile.”

“She is good.” Cordelia says.

“Yes she is.” Says Fred.

They get caught up in there conversation that they didn’t even notice Dawn had finished the song, and joined them back at the table.

“Do you think we can get out of her soon?” Dawn ask an hour later. “I am kind of getting tired.”

“Sure the bar will be closing soon, we really should get going.” Cordelia says.

They all get up and head out of the bar.


The songs in this chapter are Dangerous for Roxette, I Wanna Be Sedated from the Ramones and Mobile from Avril Lavigne. I got the words off of www.azlyrics.com.
Chapter 12 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone that has reviewed I really appeciate it. My husband found the fic and hates it, but he hates the show too. Again the I don't own these people just like to play with them.
Chapter 12

“Well I’m off to bed.” Dawn says to Buffy.

“I thought you wanted to talk tonight.” Buffy replies.

“I did but I am really tired, we will talk tomorrow before I go back to Sunnydale.”

“Alright, Good night.” Buffy says giving Dawn a Hug. “I Love You.”

“Goodnight Buffy.” Dawn says back. “I Love You Too.”

“Goodnight Niblet.” Spike says.

“Night Spike.” Dawn says.

“Alright, see everyone in the morning.” Buffy says.

“Night Buff.” Xander says.

Buffy sits on the couch, and watches while her friends and sister go upstairs to their rooms. Spike bends down in front of Buffy. “Would you like something to eat? I am going in the kitchen to make something to eat then we can go upstairs and talk.”

“Alright.” She says standing up to follow him into the kitchen. Spike heats up some blood and Buffy grabs herself some chocolate cookies, then they go up to their room.”

Once in the room she turns to Spike. “Just let me get changed.”

“Alright.” he says as she leaves the room.

A few minutes later she comes back in the room wearing Black silk boxers, and a red tank top. Seeing what she is wearing he asks her. “Slayer, do you know what you do to me?”

“Oh I think I have an idea.” She says as she climbs on his lap and straddles him right over his erection as she kisses him. Spike groans into the kiss. “Why don’t you make yourself more comfortable?”

“Well luv, that might be a problem, with a gorgeous women sitting on my lap and you also should know by now that I only own jeans, after all we have been sleeping in the same room most of the time bed for the last month.”

“Well.” She stops not knowing if she should say it or not.

Taking her chin in his hand and lifting it. “You know you can tell me anything.”

She nods he head and starts again. “Well I do have another pair of boxer shorts or you could just strip and get under the covers.”

Spike gives her a smirk that is more like a leer with his tongue behind his teeth. As he moves his hands under her top he replies to her. “If I am going to sleep nude you are too.” He stops when she tenses a bit. “I won’t do anything that you don’t want me to do. He says removing his hands from her body.

Buffy nods and put his hands back where they were. “Its ok you can take it off.”

He kisses her and gently starts to slowly remove her top, running his hands down her arms after he has removed the top. He gives her a soft kiss and then pulls his shirt over his head and discards it on the floor with hers. After his top is gone he kisses her again slowly but gently sliding his hands over her torso, down her sides to the elastic of her boxers. Buffy then tenses but relaxes in an instant. “Why don’t we both remove our own bottoms?” Spike then suggests.

She nods her head and slides off him to remove her boxers.

Spike notices she has been a bit nervous off and on while they have been removing clothes so he decides to leave his jeans on for a few minutes and let her drink from him instead. “Come here.” Spike says once she stands up from removing her boxers. When she gets closer to him again on the bed he gently pulls her down to him. Giving her a Sire, like command. “Drink you seem to need it.” He says as he guides her mouth to his neck as he carefully lays them down and covers her up to keep her warm. After she has drunk all that she is going to drink he speaks very softly to her. “Sleep now luv, its getting late. Though I would, love for you to stay like that.” He says while sliding out of bed.

“What about you?” She asks.

“I need to get some more blood; I forgot to bring some up with me. Then I will join you, the same as you are if you want me too.” He says while putting his shirt on.

“Alright join me when you get back.”

“Be back in a few minutes.” He says while bending down to kiss her then starts to walk out of the room. “God I don’t know if I will ever get use to this.” He says while walking out the door.

“Buffy smiles to herself and after he has shut the door she say to the empty room. “Me either.” Then rolls over so Spike, can spoon in behind her.

Walking into the kitchen he hears Angel say as he is coming out of his office. “I didn’t expect to see you again tonight.”

“Yeah well I forgot to take some blood up with me.” He says getting ready to drink a packet of blood as well.

“Buffy still needs to drink from you?”

Finishing the packet of blood. “She never stopped you Git. We drink from each other at the same time; you have even been in the room when we do it. But sometimes she still needs to be the only one to drink. She is learning to control it better. Now if you don’t mind I have a very beautiful lady upstairs to join.” He says as he is leaving the room.

“That you do.” Angel says quietly knowing that Spike has heard him.

Spike smiles at what he hears on his way back to his and Buffy’s room. Upon entering it he finds that she did indeed go to sleep, but she has stayed naked just like he asked. He puts the blood in the fridge and then strips down and joins her in bed. Once he comes in behind her and spoons against putting his arm around her and kissing her on the shoulder. “Good night Buffy.” Then he lets sleep over take him.

The next morning Spike wakes up to a very naked Slayer sleeping up against his very naked body. He lays there and watches her sleep for a while, after about and hour he carefully slides out of bed. Hearing her whimper he coos to her. “Shh! Luv get some more sleep, I’ll be back in a while to wake you.” Hearing her calm down her moves to get dressed and leaves the room quietly.

Walking down starts he is greeted by Dawn. “Morning Spike, where’s Buffy?”

“Sleeping.”

“Spike it is 10 in the morning, why didn’t you wake her before you came down.”

“Because she had a rough night after everyone went to bed. Niblet. I know you want to talk with big sis alone, but she needs a bit more sleep. I will wake her in about an hour.”

“Alright.” She grumbles going back to the debate that Willow and Xander are having.

An hour and a half later, Buffy and Dawn are sitting on the bed in Buffy’s room talking about everything.

“Dawn I have to warn you, Spike and I have talked about Mating.”

“That is so cool Buffy.”

“Dawn you do know that it is the same as Marriage but there isn’t such a thing as a divorce in the demon world. He would be moving into the house and everything if and when we do.”

“I know that and it is so cool.”

“So you are ok that I will most likely be mating with Spike.”

“Totally when will it be happening?”

“I don’t know if or when it will be happening, I’m not fully ready for it yet.”

“When are you coming back to Sunnydale?”

“I don’t know hopefully in a week or two. They still haven’t found anything out yet, that I know of.”

They sat in silence for a while till Spike came in the room. “Dawn, Xander says he wants to leave soon its getting late.” Spike tells her.

Dawn jumps up. “Oh I better go finish packing; I’ll see you next weekend when Giles comes.” Then she gives Buffy a hug and leaves the room.

“Giles is coming.” Buffy asks Spike.

“Yes he must have confirmed it when we were all out last night. Angel told everyone this morning.”

“Everyone but me.” She grumbles as they go down the stairs to the lobby.

“I was going to tell you but you seemed happy to sit and talk with Dawn so I decided I would tell you later.”

She breaks away from Spike and goes and walks up to Willow and Tara. “Incase I haven’t said it lately, thanks for everything you are doing for me. You too Xander.” Then she gives them a hug.

“You know we would do anything for you, right.” Willow says.

“I know, I know.”

“When you get back, we need to do a movie night and maybe a girl’s only night.” Willow says.

“Will do. We could do both, I’m sure I could kick Spike away for the night.”

“Alright I am ready.” Dawn says running down the stairs.

“We will see everyone next weekend so for now it is Goodbye.” Xander says.

The group hugs everyone and gives handshakes to the ones that require one. Then they leave.

Turning to Angel. “How long until, Lorne comes. Angel.”

“At least 2 to 3 hours. Sometime after dinner, with enough time to get to the club, tonight if he is going.”

“I’m going for a walk.”

“Buffy.” Spike says.

“No, I need to be alone for a few minutes.” She looks at Spike. “I’m fine Spike stop worrying about me.” She gives him a quick kiss and walks into the garden where he can not follow.

A/N I will be away for a few days so the update most likey be till Thursday or Friday.
Chapter 13 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who has read this I can't believe that chapter 1 had over 1000 hit now. Thanks for all the reviews as well.
Sorry for the long delay in the update I went away at the beginning of the week and then when I went to post my disk would not read it only wanted to be formated. My husband manage to finally get almost all the files off. I lost on chapter and something not story related so the Updates should come at regular times now.
Chapter 13

After Buffy leave, the room Spike mutters to himself. “No you’re not fine.”

Hearing Spike and responds to him in a voice only Spike can hear. “Give her time and let her come to you.”

“Why! Thank you Peaches for that advice.” Spike says with a little too much sarcasm in his voice.

“What advice Angel never said anything.” Fred said.

“Actually he did.” Cordelia says. “But we were not able to hear it. You see there are 3 ways he could have done it.” She looks at Angel and Spike. “Isn’t that right boys?” She asks.

Both Angel and Spike give her a surprised look.

“What I am not stupid and I did enough research with the scoobies to know stuff. So know before you say anything I will tell you what I know." Without giving them a chance to answer, she continues on. "Angel could have talked to Spike in 3 different ways.” She turns to Fred. “The important thing to remember is that Vampires have very sensitive hearing and can pick up sounds we can’t. Therefore, the first that I know about is where, Angel would have just simply responded to Spike with a voice low enough that we could not hear it. That is most likely what Angel did. The other is just Angels place in his Vampire order, you see since Buffy killed the Master. A fact I almost ended up being killed later for, Angel is now the Master of the Order of Aurelius. Angel would not be the Master if he did not dust his Sire a few months before. Therefore, with him being the Master he is the only one that can speak the Orders official language. But if he did that we would have heard it and Spike would have had to answer back in the official language as well.” Cordelia looks around to see everyone in a slight shock that new her before because they would have never thought that she would know all this stuff. “Alright now the last way is kind of a tricky one because Spike actually has 2 Sires. First is his actually Sire Drusilla, but because of her state of mind she was not able to do everything so Angel had to step in. So only Drusilla and Angel can do this but they can communicate telepathically with each other. The only other person Spike can communicate telepathically with is his Mate and he does not have one. There you have my little lesson on Vampire communication any questions.”

“That was remarkable, Cordelia.” Wesley says.

Buffy walks back into the lobby trying to gage Spike and Angel by a look they were both giving off. “What’s going on guys?” She asks walking up to Spike.

“It seems that the cheerleader here was just giving us all a lesson in Vampire communication. Luv. You should have heard it she knew her stuff well, I never would have guessed.” Spike says knowing that Buffy really does not know that much about Vampires other than a mean to their demise.

“Oh really, that is something I would like to hear. I’m should she wouldn’t mind going over it for me just this once more.”

Sure no problem, in fact if Angel and Spike want we can do a little demonstration at the same time. But shouldn’t the Slayer already know this stuff.”

“Demonstration won’t be necessary and research and I are very unmixy so why don’t you just pretend that I don’t know a thing about Vamps and spill.”

“Alright as I was just saying there are 3 ways for a vampire to communicate to another vampire. The first being so low only Vampires can hear. The second being as Angels the Master of the order he can start a conversation in the Orders official language. Then the last way is the fact that Spike has 2 Sires so Angel and Drusilla can communicate with him telepathically.”

Buffy had a look of shock on her face when Cordelia finished. Spike leans down and whispers in her ear. “What is it Slayer having a hard time believing that the Cheerleader knows stuff you don’t.”

“Shut up Spike. I know what I need to know.”

Spike stops her for a second with replying. “No you don’t, but we will talk later about things.”

“Stake through the heart, fire, holy water crosses repel them and let’s not forget the every famous beheading.” Buffy says continuing on as if she did not hear Spike. “But she forgot one thing.”

“What’s that luv?” Spike asks.

“That Slayer has enhanced hearing as well as Vampires. Now if you don’t mind I could us a really good stretching out.”

“Want some help?” Spike asks knowing what she is thinking.

“Sure why not, haven’t spared with you for a while. Angel is there a place I can go to train.”

“Basement there is a weight room set up for those who want it.” He replies.

“I’ll right I will just go to my room and change. Spike you can get yourself some blood and me water, please.” Buffy says walking off.

Spike walks into the kitchen to get some blood and Buffy her water, then he goes to the basement to find the weight room and wait for Buffy. Buffy comes in dressed and ready to train some.

“What do you want to do first?” Spike asks her.

I’m thinking a little running on the treadmill then maybe a little on the punching back and after that we play fight.”

“Sound like a play. We will have to keep an eye on the time because Lorne will be her in about 3 to 4 hours and you will probably want a rest first.”

“I say I will, so lets get started.” Buffy says walking to the treadmill.

After about 20 minutes on the treadmill, Buffy decides she has had enough and wants to go to the punching bag. “Spike can you hold the bag for me.” She asks him as she gets of the treadmill and getting a drink of water.

“Sure do you want help getting your hands ready?” He asks.

“No I think I got it.” She replies while she is wrapping her hands for the punching bag.

“Alright when ever you are ready.” Spike says.

Buffy walks over to the bag and gives it a punch with her right and then her left. “Okay I think I am ready.” She says to Spike who is holding the bag. She proceeds to do a series of hard and soft punch in a patterned routine.

After about 20 minutes, Spike asks her. “Had enough so can we fight now.”

“Sure.” She says stepping back from the bag and unwinding the tape from her hands.

The fight starts out slow by them circling each other and builds up to them doing a full battle attack on one another. After about 30 minutes, Spike manages to pin her and tells her. “You lose now go get a shower and some rest before Diner and Lorne’s arrival.”

When he is done, talking Buffy reaches up with her mouth and bites him. Spike lets her drink for a few minutes, then he joins in and bites her neck, and they drink from one another for a few minutes. When they both let go Spike gets up and pull Buffy put with him. “Get out of here.” He hits her playfully on the bum.
Chapter 14 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them, just like to play with them. Thanks to everyone that has reviewed.
Chapter 14

Later that night Lorne walks into the hotel lobby. “Hi Guys.” He says a greeting.

“Hey.” Angel, Wesley and Buffy all say.

“So where do you what to do this?” Lorne asks.

“I was thinking in my office.” Angel states.

“I will just go and get Spike and meet everyone in your office. Okay?” Buffy asks as she starts to walk into the kitchen to get Spike.

Angel leads Lorne and Wesley to his office.

Walking up to Spike and putting her arms around his waist from behind she says to him. “Lorne’s here.”

“I know.” He says turning around in her arms to face her.

“Spike what is wrong?”

“I just feel like he is going to say something bad and then the Watcher coming in 4 days, doesn’t help that I'm worried."

“Spike, I love you, you need to know that.” She says before kissing him.

“I love you too, but I need you to think about something for me.”

She nods her head.

Spike continues with what he was saying. “Later tonight, we can do it without Mating yet. But let me make love to you.”

“I’ll think about it.” She tells him. “Now let’s go join the others in Angel’s office.”

Buffy and Spike walk into Angel’s office and sit down. “Alright we are all her now Lorne so you can begin.” Buffy says.

“Let’s just say that it was a pleasure reading all of you. I have read Angel quite a few times over the years but this time, I was looking for something different.”

“Did you find it?” Buffy asks.

“I was hoping I would, but I knew I wouldn’t.”

“Alright now I am confused. Why would you look for something you knew you wouldn’t find?” Buffy asks.

“I was trying to connect Angel to you and Spike.”

“Why?” Angel asks now confused as well.

“You know if people would stop interrupting me every 10 words you would find out.” Lorne says looking between Buffy and Spike.

“Sorry.” Both Angel and Buffy say.

“Alright where was I. Oh okay so when I was reading Buffy, I didn’t get much the Powers that Be are keeping it locked up. So you might she Whistler or someone else show up with information. On the other hand, Spike was very colourful to read, even though with Buffy the Powers that Be are blocking it with him as well. I know there are questions so ask now and I will tell.”

“Why would they do that?” Buffy asks.

“It could be a number of things, but Prophecies are what stands out to me. How about I just tell you what I did find.” Lorne asks.

They all nod.

“Let me ask this; were either of you ever mated to anyone?”

“No.” Spike says.

“You were with Drusilla for over 100 years and you never mated with her. But I don’t understand why he would ask me.” Buffy says.

“Because you were with Peaches for almost 3 years if we count his Angelus days. But the reason I am not mated to Dru is the reason you are not mated to Angel.”

“Angel and Dru are mated, aren’t they?” Buffy say quietly. “And Mating is eternal.”

“That’s right.” Spike turns to Lorne and asks. “What does our Mating history have to do with it?”

“So what it does show with Buffy, but not how, is that Buffy is to be bound to Spike in some way. Either through a ritual or a Mate or even both.”

After hearing, Lorne say that Buffy looks at Spike and smiles knowing that was his biggest fear is him having to leave her.

Lorne continues. “Now, Spike is showing he is going to be bound to Buffy, in fact he is partly bound to her now. However, what I do not know and how, is that he is also showing a secondary bound with Dawn. Again I don’t know how so may either Buffy or Spike do and would be will to share to help us out some.”

“Well I am not 100% sure on how they came about but one I would say is from guilt and the other from a promise.” Spike says.

“The promise I know what you are talking about, but if it is the quilt from that promise you were told already it’s not your fault.” Buffy tells him again.

“I know, but that was before you came back and I can’t help but wonder what if I..”

Buffy cuts him off. “Spike shut up!”

He looks at her, but stops what he is saying.

“Thank you now we are the only ones who knows what we are talking about, Lorne asked a question and I guess we need to explain to them all.” Buffy says.

Spike nods his head but does not say anything.

“The night of the final battle with Glory, also known as the night I died.” Buffy says trying to lighten the mood in the room.

Spike flinches when she says the night she died. Seeing him, flinch she gets up from her chair and walks over to him. She takes his hand in hers and goes to bend down, beside him. Spike pulls him into his lap and put his arms around her tightly.

Buffy then continues what she was says. “After Glory took Dawn I went into myself, Willow had to reach me magically. After she did that and we found a way to stop Glory, so we hoped, I went to my house with Spike to get weapons and to change. But I had this nagging feeling that I was not going to survive the battle.”

Buffy feels Spike grip on her tighten around her a bit more.

“Before I went up to change and Spike was getting weapons, I turned to him and said were not all going to make it. He was thinking I was talking about him, until the next words out of my mouth. I’m counting on you to protect her.”

“Till the end of the world even if it happens to be tonight. Like Buffy I had a feeling we wouldn’t make it either.” Spike says as he again tightens his grip on her.

“Later that night after I fought back Glory and Spike was pushed from the tower, while trying to save Dawn. I figured out what the guide meant when she said that I am full of love and death is my gift. So when I got up there and untied Dawn and she wanted to jump to save the world right then I figured it out Death is my gift and to save the ones I love, I had to die. So I told Dawn a couple things to tell Giles I figured it out, and that the hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Live for me. I kissed Dawns cheek and turned and jumped as I jumped I could see everything and everyone, I just knew that Dawn and Spike would take it the hardest, but also he would protect her.”

By the time Buffy was finished telling her story of the night she died Spikes grip on her was so tight he was almost breaking her ribs. Seeing this Angel quietly turned to Lorne and Wesley. “Leave for a few minutes.” After they left he got up and went to Buffy and Spike. He bends down in front of Buffy and Spike and asks. “Are you ok?” To Buffy.

She nods to him.

“I’m going to loosen his grip on you, when you have enough room I want you to turn around and face him, with your legs on both sides of him.”

She nods again.

As soon as Angel grabs a hold of Spikes arms to loosen the grip, Spike growls at Angel, Angel growls back at Spike and he lets Angel loosen his grip on Buffy. Once it is loose, enough she turns around and faces Spike like Angel had asked her too.

“Take him in your arms and put your legs around him, then hold him as tight as you can.”

“What’s wrong with him?” She asks.

“Nothing he is trying to protect you. Keep you safe, take away any pain you might have from that night. It is just the nature of the Vampire in him. He sees you as his Mate.”

“What do I do to help him?”

“He needs to bite you, he needs to taste you blood as well as feel you tightly around him. Once he realizes your not harmed he will stop.” Angel tells her.

She takes his head and moves it to her neck. “I love you Spike, but you need to drink, you need to come out of this so we can continue our talk.” She presses his mouth to her neck and gives him a simple command. “Drink.”

Spike bites into her neck and after a few minutes, he stops drinking. “Buffy.”

“Shhh! Spike its ok.” She whispers in his ear.

He moves up and kisses her, while kissing her he goes to undo her shirt. Buffy tries to stop him and when she goes to move he say. “Don’t move I need to feel your skin.”

“Alright, but Angel.” She whispers.

“Sod off Peaches.”

5 Minutes Spike. I will come back with a blanket; you can either cover her up or leave her shirt closed. I suggest the covering her up, then you can feel her skin all you need.” Angel says leaving the office.

“What’s going on with Spike, I have never seen a Vampire like that before.” Wesley asks.

Angel gives Wesley a look to say if it were not for me, you would never have seen Vampires emotions much less living with one. “I don’t have time to explain; just that he was reliving in his mind what happened to Buffy. I gave him 5 minutes to decide if he wants to cover her with a blanket or just leave her with her shirt on. Right now he is seeking her heartbeat and warmth against him, if you don’t mind I am going to get a blanket.” Angel says as he walks off.

5 minutes later Angel walks back into his office with a blanket in hand Spike takes it from him and covers Buffy and himself up since he has also removed his shirt. After he covers her and himself up, he turns to Angel. “Don’t want anyone to see the slayers chest now do we.” He smirks as he says it.

“You’re a pig, Spike.” Buffy says.

“You know you love it. But can we get this show finished, there are other things I would like to be doing tonight.”

“Alright, Alright come in you guys you better get back here before mister inpatient gets anymore inpatient.”

Lorne and Wesley walk back into the office and take a seat.

“Now where were we?” Lorne asks.

“I was recapping the night I died the second time.” Spike tightens his hold on Buffy so she reaches up and gently strokes his cheek while talking to him calmly. “Shh! Its okay, I’m here and I’m sorry.”

“Yes now that I understand that bond and the other one we can continue.”

“I really didn’t get much more, but I would almost say it is a prophecy.”

Everyone turns to Lorne with a shocked look.

“You have got to be kidding me, because those and Buffy are very unmixy.”

“Well don’t go all Slayers on the green guy till you find out for sure.”

Sensing the Slayer is ready to jump out of her skin and attack Lorne, Spike grabs onto her tighter.

Angel seeing how Buffy has become and remembering how she was when she over heard him and Giles talking about the book of Codex and her facing the Master. He chose to defuse the situation before it gets any worst. “Thank you Lorne, I think that is enough for one night. Let me and Wesley walk you out.”

“Yes that would be a good idea; I really should be getting to the club. Bye Buffy and Spike I hope I helped you some.”

“Yes you did thank you and we both look forward to meeting you again sometime.” Buffy says.

“Yes Bye.” Spike says.

“We will talk in a few minutes.” Angel says to Spike and Buffy as he walks Wesley and Lorne out.

Spike turns to Buffy. “He is giving us a few minutes to cover up in a very tactful way of putting it.”

Angel comes back in the room with Wesley. “So did you think about what Lorne had to say?”

“Angel I’m tired and I just want to go up to our room, take a shower and go to bed.”

“Alright it is late; we’ll talk more about it another time.”

Buffy gets up and pulls Spike with her. “Night Wesley, Night Angel.” Then she leaves the room with Spike.
Chapter 15 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
I have never written a Sex scene before so I hope it is alright. I know my husband loved it even though he find the rest of the story boring. Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 15

Quietly shutting the door behind her, as they walk back into their room that, night after Lorne goes home. She turns to Spike and says. “You asked me to think about making love with you tonight.”

“And what did you decide?” Spike asked walking up to her and putting his arms around her.

“Oh we are definitely going to be doing that tonight. Don’t worry.” She says as she kisses him.

Spike picks her up while they are kissing and gently lays her on the bed. He reaches up and slides his hands under his shirt. Buffy seeing what he is doing starts to play with the skin under his shirt as well. Breaking from the kiss Spike asks her. “Can I take this off?” Gesturing to her shirt.

Buffy nods her head.

Spike takes the hem of her shirt and guides it over her head. Buffy decides she is going to do the same with Spike before she goes back to kissing him. As the start to kiss passionately again Spike reaches back, undoes her bra, and starts to palm her left breast in his hand.

“God I love you.” He says as he ends the kiss, trailing light ones to her neck.

“I love you too.” She says running her hands up and down his upper body.

“Luv, I would like you to do something for me before we get too far.”

“Anything.”

“Bite me and get it over with before we start. We don’t want it to turn into a mating bite, do we?”

“Alright.” She says getting ready to bite him. Spike bites into Buffy’s neck just after Buffy bit him.

When Buffy pulls out of the bite, Spike says to her. “Thank you.” Before he kisses her again. Upon ending the kiss, he says to her. “Can I see you?”

Buffy nods her head.

Spike goes to the opening on her jeans, undoes them, and gently slides them down her legs and off. Leaving her panties on he mummers to her. “You are gorgeous.” and dives down to take her right nipple in his mouth. As he gently sucks and bites at her nipple, he reaches over and palms the other breast with his hand. After a few minutes, he switches breasts and gives the other one the same treatment that is was missing out on. Slowly he starts to make his way down her body. Buffy whimpering when he leaves her breast stopping the attention she likes getting from him. Stopping at her belly button he circles his tongue around he navel and runs it back and forth making sure it goes in and out of the navel one the up and down stroke. Shifting on the bed to work farther down her body but to also relieve some building behind his zipper. Spike gets down to the spot where her thighs met and gently at first sucks her clit into his mouth through her thong. Slowly he adds more pressure to her clit through her thong.

“Oh God, Oh God….Spike I’m gonna cum.”

“Let your self go cum for me Buffy.”

“SSSPPPPIIIKKKEEEEE” She screams as she comes.

“Good girl did you like that.” Spike asks as her removes her panties and slides up her to kiss her on the lips hard and demanding.

“Loved it more please.” Buffy says as she reaches down to undo his jeans and start to slide them down.

Spike reaches down with one hand and helps her out with the removing of his jeans.

“OH you will definitely get more.” He says sliding his hand down so he can play with her folds between her legs. While he starts to kiss her again. Inserting two fingers inside her, she starts to thrust into his hand. Seeing that she is close to Cumming again, he rubs her clit with his thump.

“Oh, God don’t stop. Please don’t stop Spike I’m cumming Spike.”

“That’s it cum for me, luv.”

“Spike I need you inside me now.”

“Bossy little chit aren’t you.” He says while thrusting up in side her.

“Oh god.” She says as he thrust up inside her sending her into another orgasm right away.

“So tight, so hot, so wet just for me. Love it love. Love you.”

“Love you Spike.” Buffy says thrusting up to meet his thrusts taking him in deeper and deeper as she does so.

“So deep, never been this deep in anyone ever before.”

“Harder Spike I need to feel you more. Want you in deeper Spike.” She says while lifting her hips off the bed using all her Slayer strength to met him with his hard thrust.

Spike senses that she is about to cum and reaches between them and starts to rub her clit with his finger and speeding up his thrust. *Thank god for Vampire strength and stamina.* He thinks to him self.

“SSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE.” Buffy says as she cums.

“That’s it milk my cock. BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUFFFFFYYYYYYYYY.” Spike ends up yelling with a roar as he Cums right after Buffy.

“I love you. Spike that was amazing.”

“Love you to. Amazing it was.” Rolling off her and pulling him to lie across his chest, gently stroking her hair. “Go to sleep luv.”

“Good night. Spike.” She says sleepy.

“Good night luv.” Spike says kissing the top if her head.

The next morning.

Buffy woke up before Spike laying there for a few minutes she gets a look in her eyes and thinking to herself. *He is always awake before me, but I know just the way to wake him up.* Looking down at him under the covers she sees that he is semi erect for her, slowly moving down under the covers though she does move them so she can see to make sure he doesn’t wake up when she doesn’t want him to. She takes his cock in her hand and brushes it a couple of times with her thumb before she moves her head down towards it. Taking his cock in her mouth, she gently starts a slow and steady rhythm of long and short and up and down strokes with her mouth. Reaching down with her spare hand, she parts her fold and starts to rub her clit. Both using her hand and mouth on his cock and her hand on her own clit she feels the need to cum. She turns to Spike and says quietly. “Don’t cum; I want you to cum inside me.” She uncovers herself and Spike and climbs up on top of him. Sinking down onto his cock. Just as Spike wakes up.

*Oh God, what a way to wake up. Would she be doing this if I were awake? I will give her a few minutes then I will let her know I am awake.* Spike thinks to himself.

Buffy starts to ride him with a passion, doing things to him that she has never done before. Reaching down she starts to rub her hands over her breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples while bring her passion up a notch or two. Feeling like she is going to cum soon she reaches between her thighs and starts to rub her clit wildly. *Why hasn’t he woken up yet, I do not know how much longer I can keep this up.* She thinks to herself feeling the need to cum.

*God I love her, Guess its time I should let her know I am awake.* Spike thinks to himself feeling the need to see her. Launching himself up and latching onto one of her nipple to suck greedily at it and holding her hips to him, turning them slightly to change the angle and give her a little more feeling he sets a new rhythm to there love making. Trailing his mouth to her other nipple he says just before he latches onto it. “Cum for me.” Then takes her nipple in his mouth.

The next thing her hears is Buffy screaming his name as she comes. “Spike.”

“Buffy.” Spike roars right behind her while shooting his cum up into her.

“I love you.” Buffy says.

“I love you too.” Spike says. “Thanks for the wake up.” He says while lifting her up and positioning her over his mouth. “Hold onto the headboard, I want to taste you.” He says just before jetting his tongue over her folds tasting both of their cum as it is mingled from the last bout of lovemaking.

Before long, he hears. “Oh God, Spike I’m going to cum.”

Spike latches onto her clit and sucks hard onto it while inserting a finger inside her pussy lips.

“Spike I’m Cumming, don’t stop, please don’t stop. I’m cccuuummmiiinnggg SSSpppiiikkkeee.”

“Won’t stop, never stop, and love you too much to stop.” He says as he drinks her cum greedily down his mouth. Not letting up on her, he inserts two finger and suck on her clit again. Letting her first Orgasm die down slightly he, slowly brings her back up. This time when she starts to cum, he lifts her up off his mouth and slams her down onto her rock hard cock, setting a hard and strong rhythm. “That’s it Buffy, cum for me.”

“I am God, Damnit I am Cumming Spike. I’ve never cum so hard before in my life.” She says starting to sob a bit.

Spike smiles to himself the pride of knowing it was him that did it to her, until her heard her next words.

“Spike, help me I’m Cumming so hard that my head is spinning, I might pass out. Help me Spike.”

Spike grabs her and rolls them over. Kiss her quickly he says. “Its okay Spikes here, I got you. Let yourself go. Luv.” Just before she passes out, he shoots his load into her and collects her up into his arms, cooing softly to her.

2 hours later, Buffy wakes up to a purring Spike in a tight embrace in his arms. “How long was I out?” She asks.

“Bout 2 hours I would say. Sleepy?” Spike asks.

“Yes, I have never felt anything like that before. Thank you for being there, it was a bit scary at first.”

“Never had anyone that has happened to before, makes me feel all manly, even if you did scare me for a bit. Go to sleep luv, I’ll be here when you wake up.” Spike tells her, while she snuggles into him again.
Chapter 16 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them, just like playing with them. Thanks for the reviews. I don't know when I will be able to post again. We are moving in a week and my Husband told me he is moving the computer over there on Monday and we will not have a phone or anything over there till Sept. 25 I believe. So not happy.
Chapter 16

Thursday, 4 days after Spike and Buffy first made love to each other.

“Morning Buffy, did you have a good night sleep?” Angel asks her as she walks into the kitchen.

Unsure of his feelings of her and Spike she replies to him with a. “Yeah I slept well.”

“You better have slept well; you have started sleeping most of the night.” Spike says leaving it at that, not wanting to give away the part that their is mostly talking about is when, they are making love to each other.

“Um Angel is something wrong? Because you are fishing and you have never been that good of a fisherman.” Buffy asks him.

“Well no, but you know Giles is going to have a whole lot more to ask you when he comes tonight.”

“Oh God, I forgot about Giles coming. What is he going to think? What am I going to say to him, I mean we have not even been able to talk on the phone since I have been back?

Angel lays a hand on her shoulder, as he is the closest to her, since Spike is getting himself some blood to drink. “Buffy it will be okay, you need to calm down.”

“How can you say that, have you ever talked to him? He treats me better than my own father does. But we haven’t talked once, so don’t go telling me he is not mad at me or hurt because I haven’t been able to talk to him.” She says raising her voice some.

“Tell me why haven’t you called him, and don’t go giving me any Bull about you being here. Because you know that I would, never stop you from talking to him and neither would Spike or any of the gang.” Angel say just as angry.

Spike listening to what Angel is saying and hearing that both of them are getting madder and madder he decides to do something. Walking to Buffy and puts his arms around her waist. “He is right you know.” He says to her.

“Spike. How?” She starts to ask him.

“Vampire her luv, but your forgetting one thing. I have talked to Giles. He is not mad at you but he is a little hurt that you have not called him. You see he figured since you were going thru so much he would wait for you to call him, and I agreed with his decision. I have actually called him a number of times to keep him up to date on you. After we came here, Wesley took over for me. I am not sure if Angel had talked to him or not.” He tells her matter of factually.

“Why?” Was all she could ask.

“Because you’re Watcher loves you, but he is also very hurt that your friends brought you back. No, I have not let anyone know that little secret you told me.

“I know, I really know you wouldn’t if I can’t trust you who could I trust right now.”

“Why don’t you have something to eat and then get cleaned up and spend some time with the cheerleader and Fred? I’m sure you would love to play with the baby again and we can all talk later. We will have to see who all is going to pick up Giles tonight.”

“Alright.” She mumbles going to the fridge and looking for something to eat. With her head in the fridge, she is still mumbling to herself. “I can play the get rid of Buffy game so we don’t have to see or hear her right now.”

Spike looks up at Angel and Angel nods in response before leaving the room and shutting the door.

“Sit luv.” Spike say in a stern voice.

“Spike.” She says.

“I said sit, Slayer.” He says again adding her title to it so she knows he is serious.

Buffy sits on a chair at the table while Spike goes and locks the door. “Now would you like to explain what your problem is today?”

“I don’t know I was fine until, Angel started fishing for info.”

“Tell me something.” He says while walking back to her. “Does it feel like?” He says picking her up and sitting her on the table. “I want to get away from you.” He says walking between her and wrapping her legs around him and kissing her hard.

“No.” She replies moving her hips closer to his bulge in his jeans.

“Don’t do that or I will be ravishing you right here and now.”

“So.”

“Now let’s get you something to eat, so you can spend time with the girls and that baby you love so much.” He says while giving a quick kiss to her lips.

“Alright.” She replies starting to slide off the table as he backs away some letting her legs and body slide down him some while she unwraps her legs for around him.

“Now did I tell you, you could move?”

She shakes her head no.

“Didn’t think so, now what do you want to eat?”

“I don’t know surprise me.”

Spike gets a mischievous look in his eyes.

“I didn’t mean that.” She says.

“How about and omelette then?” He asks.

“Sounds good, you making.”

“Oh I will definitely be making it for you. You need to eat more, you haven’t been eating nearly enough since your friend brought you back and then with our recent bedroom activities.”

“Spike.” Buffy says with a blush on her cheeks. “Just make my food.”

After eating breakfast, she goes upstairs to visit with Cordelia and Fred.

Walking into Cordelia’s room, she is greeted by both Cordelia and Fred. “Hi Buffy.” They both say.

“Hi.” Buffy says back.

“So what are you doing today?” Cordelia asks.

“Nothing much, they sent me up her to have some girl time before we get ready for Giles to come.”

“So Giles is coming tonight.” Fred asks.

“Yes he is.” Buffy says with a worried expression.

“Buffy what is wrong?” Cordelia asks.

“I’m just scared of what Giles will think of me and what is going on. He is more of a father to me than you own father. You remember what he was like when I was with Angel what will he think when he finds out I am with Spike. Because I am not giving Spike up anytime soon.”

“Buffy Giles is Giles. He has changed in the last few years, everyone has. 2 years ago, you would not have caught me dead with out a stake and cross around Spike. 4 years ago, I laughed in your face when you said Angel was a Vampire. If anyone would have told me then that you would end up with a Vampire that broke up Parent teacher night because he couldn’t wait and I ended up with a Vampire for a boyfriend, I would have brought them to be checked into the third floor of Sunnydale General.” Buffy smile at what Cordelia is saying. “All I am trying to say is Giles loves you so everything will be fine.”

“Thanks but I also don’t think the mental floor is on the third anymore.”

“So not the point.” Cordelia says.

“I didn’t sleep much last night I am going to lay down and think about what you said. Before we go and get Giles.” Buffy says as she is getting up to leave the room.

Walking into the room he currently shared with Buffy about 4 hours, after she left Cordelia and Fred. He finds her sound asleep on the bed. Laying himself carefully not to wake her, he gently takes her in his arms. Letting her lay there for a few minutes he starts to give her soft kiss on the face down to her earlobe once there he whispers in her ear. “Buffy you need to get up, Giles plane will be here in a few hours and Angel is almost done making everyone’s supper.” Spike also notes to himself it is the first time she has gone to sleep without him around since she was brought back.

“Don’t want to get up, want to snuggle with you.”

“Well we can for a few minutes, but then we have to get up. Maybe I’ll get you something chocolate.”

“Why wait.” She asks upon hearing the word chocolate.

“Because I want to snuggle with my girl and she is also not going to ruin her diner with chocolate.”

Buffy rolls over on her side and puts her arms around him. She leans up to kiss him. “We better get up.” She says as she kisses him.

“I guess you are right, even if I was all snugly and warm with my girl.” Spike tells her.

AN: I have no idea what floor the Mental ward is in Sunnydale General. Where I live it is notes as the 3rd floor when everyone talks about it, but it has not been on the 3rd floor since I moved her 13 yrs ago. I didn't even realize that I quoted where are's is in the story till I read it when posting to make sure it was lined right.
Chapter 17 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Well I am back, I managed to get a rough copy completed in my time with no computer. Thanks to everyone that has reviewed and again I don't own them just like to play with them.
AN: * mean thoughts.


Chapter 17

2.5 hours later at the LAX airport.

“Look there is Rupert.” Wesley says.

Buffy starts to tense some.

“Calm down Buffy everything will be fine.” Spike tells her when he notices she has tensed up some.

“Can’t, I'm to nervous with seeing him again. Do you not remember what I said to him the night I died? Spike.”

“He’s not mad at you for jumping instead of Dawn, he said, he always knew if it came right down to it you would jump instead of Dawn.”

Giles walks up to the four of them and puts his bags down. “Buffy.” He says as he opens his arms to her.

“Giles.” Buffy says but does not move to him.

“Watcher.” Spike says as he gently pushes Buffy to Giles.

Once in Giles arms, she starts to cry. “I’m so sorry Giles; I’m sorry please forgive me.”

Giles looks a Spike for a moment, and then gently starts to pat her back in a soothing motion. “Buffy its ok, its ok. Buffy calms down at Giles reassurance.

“Well I see you still have your strength and maybe more, but Buffy breathing is still an issue for some of us here.”

“Oh sorry Giles, guess I sometimes forget how strong I am.” She says while letting go of him some.

Wesley comes back with Giles bags.

“Well I don’t know about some people, but I have had about enough of this place.” Spike says.

“Well let’s go then.” Angel says.

“To the Angel mobile.”

Buffy looks at Spike.

“What?” Spike asks as they all start walking to Angel’s car. “We did all take Angels car because it was bigger.”

Later that night at the hotel.

“If you would be ever so kind and, show me where I am to be sleeping.” Giles asked Angel after having a quick bite to eat.

“Ah yes that would be room 250, it is just down the hall from Buffy and Spike.” Angel tells him.

“I’ll take you.” Buffy says getting up.

Buffy and Giles leave the kitchen and go back into the lobby to get his bags. Buffy picks up the larger of the bag and Giles takes the smaller one. They go up to his room in silence.

After entering his room and closing the door, Buffy turns to him and says. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, Buffy.”

“I’m going through this big change in my life, being pulled from death, and everything. The only person, who might know something about it, is over in England.” Buffy says starting to cry a bit.

Giles gives her a quick hug. “I know I’m sorry I have been working on it, day and night. I even managed to get info from the council with out them knowing about it. But tell me how are you really doing?” Giles asks.

Buffy smiles a bit when Giles told her what he managed to do at the council, but then answered his question in a low voice. “I’m scared Giles. I could never tell Spike or Angel or anyone else. But I am really scared. I don’t know what this is or even how to control it. I've even tried to control Spikes demon a few times. I’m the Slayer and I shouldn’t be scared.” As she says this her eyes keep flashing to gold.

“It’s alright to be scared, you are only human.”

“Am I, is a Slayer really human?” Buffy starts to cry again.

“Mostly.”

Seeing that she is not going to be consolable Giles continues on with what he was going to say before. Buffy, it’s alright. We will get thru this, I have an idea but I need to talk with Spike first.”

“You want Spike to leave me alone, don’t you?” Buffy asks starting to cry harder.

Just then Giles realizes how much his charge has come to depend on Spike, whether he like it or not. *Good thing I am having Spike be with her now. He’s the only one that will be able to help her right now.* Giles thinks to himself. “I would never take him away from you, now he has helped a great deal in these last few months.”

Buffy calms down some and goes to give Giles a hug. “Thank you.” She says while hugging him.

“Buffy it’s late; I have been on a plane since very early this morning. Do you think we could talk more tomorrow?” Giles asks.

“Yeah, I guess you would be tired. I will just go and let you get some rest.” She says while leaving the room. “Goodnight Giles.”

“Goodnight Buffy, I will see you in the morning.”

“Bye Giles.” She says while closing the door.

The next afternoon, they were all in the lobby doing a little more research.

Giles looks up from his book. “Spike could I have a word with you for a moment.”

*Here it comes Spike thought he is going to ask me to leave Buffy even though Angel said he wanted something else from Me.* “Sure.” Spike says getting up and leading him into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen and the door is shut Giles turns to Spike. “As you may know, I do believe I have found out what will help Buffy,with what is going on in her life. I will need your help to do this.”

“What do you need my help with?” Spike asked knowing what Angel already told him.

“I have some more testing on her to do and I want to use you because I know how you both work. Also by you being willing to take her as your eternal mate. You will make her become immortal and her power will come at once. She will be known as the most Powerful Slayer to walk the earth.”

“We have talked about becoming mates; we just haven’t done that yet so yeah I would be willing to help out.” Spike tells him.

“Good I just hope Buffy takes it that well.”

“She is going to be rightly Brassed off, if you ask me. Buffy doesn’t like anyone meddling in her life.”

“Your very right, Buffy is very strong willed, but she has always done what she has to do.”

“I know Buffy very well, but she might not believe me because we talked about it and she is not ready to mate with me yet.”

“That might be a minor problem.” Giles tells him.

“I think Angel may need to help, that way she won’t think I am pressuring her about this.”

“You are quite right, but I will wait for Buffy’s reaction first.”

“Good idea, now if you don’t mind, we put Buffy on a schedule and I have to go deal with her now.”

“Its quite alright you go deal with her.”

“It will most likely be 2 or more hours, she often falls asleep after.”

“Alright tell Buffy, I will see her later.”

“Will do.” He says as he walks out of the office and over to Buffy to pull her up to him. “You’re coming with me.” He says lightly giving her a kiss.

“I was starting to think you were dust.”

“Never.” He says leading her upstairs.

Coming to stand, beside Angel after seeing Buffy and Spike kiss. “I don’t think we will have a problem with what they have to do.”

“She will fight it tooth and nail, but I think I know why she is having problems. I will help you to get her to Mate with him.”

“Spike said your help might be need, he doesn’t want to push her about it to much right now.”

“That’s being smart when dealing with her; I’ll talk to him later.” Angel tells him.
Chapter 18 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all that have reviewed it has come to my attention that I might not have a computer again next week, I really do hate my husband at times. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 18

Friday Night.

“Hey G-man, I brought the stuff you asked me too bring.” Xander says walking into the hotel with the gang.

“Well Hello to you too Xander and please don’t shout. Also how many times have I told you to stop calling me that ridiculous name?” Giles ask Xander.

“Hello Mr. Giles, How are you?” Tara asks calmly once they reach the area that Giles is at in the lobby.

“I’m quite fine, thank you for asking, but Giles would be just fine for you to call me Tara.”

Dawn walks up to Giles and gives him a hug. “I missed you Giles.”

“I missed you to Dawn, I missed everyone actually.” Turning to Spike. “Even you Spike.”

“Thanks Rupes.”

Giles turns to Willow and Anya who are standing waiting for him to finish with Dawn. After Dawn leaves and goes over to Buffy, he turns to them and says. “Now give me a hug.” as he opens his arms to them.

“I missed you Giles.” Willow says as she gives him a hug.

Hugging Giles as well Anya says. “Yes what she said about missing you, but I had to pleasure of hearing from you everyday. Are you coming back to Sunnydale when you’re done here? Anya asks.

“Yes my dear I do believe, I will be going back for a while at least.”

“Good I am glad.”

Willow and Anya go and join there other half’s as well as finish greeting everyone.

“Are, our rooms the same as last week?” Willow asks Angel.

“Yes, and they are ready for you all, why doesn’t everyone go and get settled in, then come back down.” Angel suggests.

“Sounds good.” Willow says as the gang starts heading for the stairs.

The next morning.

“So when are you going to tell us what you found?” Xander asks while they are each getting there own Breakfast ready.

“I was waiting till after lunch, Angel told me that Buffy and Spike sometimes were up a lot of the night. He seems to imply that it is a bad time at night for her still.”

“She really doesn’t talk much about what she is going through, at least not to me.” Xander tells him.

“No she has always had the weight of the world on her shoulder and doesn’t let many people in on her problems if any.”

“I know, I know.”

“Something on you mind.” Giles asks knowing the boy would most likely open up to him.

“No not really.” Xander says as he walks out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later Giles leaves the kitchen to find Angel. He is sitting at the desk in the lobby going over a case that Angel’s team had been working on.

“If I could have a minute of you time?” Giles asks

“What can I help you with?” Angel asks looking up from his case file he is currently reading.

“I would like to discuss everything I found with everyone and was wondering if you had a place we could use, where everyone could sit comfortable. I am also assuming you would like to have your staff involved as well.”

“Yes I would like my staff included if you wouldn’t mind. We could use one of the conference rooms; it should be big enough for everyone. It is normally only used when we have a really big case we are working on.” Angel tells him also thinking to himself *that the Buffy case is the biggest he has ever worked on.*

“That would be fine, thank you.”

“What time would you want to hold the meeting?” Angel asks.

“I was thinking around 1 pm. You can also fill everyone in on what your Demon friend found out.”

“Alright I will call my staff and make sure everyone is here for then.”

“Thank you.” Giles says again before walking towards the office to see Wesley. Angel goes back to reading the case for a few minutes.

“Sorry to bother you.” Giles says as he walks into the office to talk to Wesley.

“Not a problem, is there something I can help you with Rupert?” Wesley asks setting aside the case he was working on as well.

“I was just wondering if you could make enough copies for both the teams to go over it at the meeting today.” Giles asks handing him the copy of the Prophecy.

Taking the Prophecy from Giles. “What time is the meeting?” Wesley asks.

“It is at 1pm.”

“Alright I will bring the copies to the meeting.”

“Thank you.” Giles says leaving the office.

As Giles leaves the office, Angel finishes what he is reading and calls over Fred and Cordelia. “Cordelia, Fred could you come here please.”

“What can I do for you?” Fred asks.

“I need Cordelia to go shopping, Giles is holding a meeting to go over with everyone what he found. You know what to buy. I need you Fred to make sure to conference room is all in order for us to use. Also do you know when Gunn is coming, because the meeting is at one?”

“I’m not sure what time he is coming you might want to give him a call, when you call Wesley.”

Just as Fred finishes talking Wesley steps out of the office. “That was Charles on the phone, he said he will be about and hour before he can get in, if that is alright with you.”

“Its fine, now everyone go and do the jobs I’ve given them, to do.”

Fred leaves to go off to the conference room when Dawn stops her. “You’re not in trouble for talking to me are you?”

“No, he just wants me to go and get the conference room ready for when we all meet later today. Want to come with me?”

“Can I?”

“Sure.” Fred tells her, as they start to walk towards the conference room.

Cordelia starts to leave then turns back to Angel. “I’m just going to get Conner and bring him to Lorne’s for the evening.”

“That’s a good idea.”

Cordelia walks up the stairs to get Conner. Angel goes into the office to talk to Wesley.

“I have been going over the notes on the Tempta case and seem to be missing some of the notes; do you know where they are?” Angel asks Wesley.

“Actually I put them in my desk I found some in the Foxrun file.” He says taking them out and handing them to Angel.

“Thanks.” Angel says. “I am so glad that Cordelia hasn’t got any visions since Buffy has been here. It would be hard to work on our AI stuff and also try and deal with what is going on with her.”

“I know I think the Powers want out full concentration on this. Hopefully we will figure it out soon.” Wesley says.

“I know that is what I am hoping for. No more work until this is done.” Angel tells him as he leaves the office with the file reports in hand.
Chapter 19 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 19

They discuss what Giles found.

1 pm, the 2 different Gangs enter the hotels conference room.

Giles is standing at the head of the table. “Have a seat everyone and I will explain why we are all here.”

Spike and Buffy sit on one side up at the top of the table by Giles, Dawn sits beside Spike and across from Buffy and Spike are Willow and Tara. Xander and Anya sit beside Tara and Willow, while Angels gang fills in the rest of the table with Fred beside Dawn and then Gunn sits beside her where beside Xander and Anya is Wesley and Cordelia with Angel making up the other end of the table.

(It looks like this,)

Willow, Tara, Anya, Xander, Wesley and Cordelia
Giles Angel
Buffy, Spike, Dawn, Fred and Gunn

After everyone has been seated Giles starts again. “I guess I will start with what, I have found and then we will discuss what Angel’s friend saw when he did the readings of Buffy and Spike last week. Last but not least we will discuss continuing the test that Wesley has failed to finish.”

“Test, what tests are left Giles?” Buffy burst out.

“Strength, indurance to name a few. I will talk about that when we get to it Buffy.”

“Alright, alright.” Buffy grumbles.

“Cheer up luv; at least he hasn’t said the dreaded ‘P’ word.” Knowing full well that Giles was going too.

“Now can I please get back to the topic at hand here?” Giles asks.

“Sorry.” Buffy says.

“Alright Wesley has made enough copies of what I found for everyone, so after everyone gets their copy we can get started.”

They all hand around there copies of the Prophecy.

When Buffy receives hers she opens her mouth to speak. “Giles.” Was all she got out before Spike covered her mouth with his hand?

“Let the Watcher talk, luv.” When he is sure she will be quiet he lets go of her mouth.

“Now all of you have a copy of the Prophecy I have found, it seem to pertain to what Buffy is going thru, and it does not really explain the changes that she has gone through.” Giles states.

“But someone once told me that, they can be tricky things.” Buffy says recalling what the Master told her all those years ago.

“Why yes they can be, I am not sure I have ever met who told you that you will have to let me know who it is so I can meet him.”

“You can’t he is dead.” She says quietly.

Spike notices she is closing herself off to Giles and figures it was bad. Making a mental note to talk to her later about it, he hears her say.

“Can you just read the Prophecy now so we can discuss it?”

“That’s a good idea, so lets get this started and we can talk about the other later.”

“Fine.” Buffy mumbles.

Prophecy.

“Part 1
Warrior of light, twice dead, twice resurrected.
Twice loved by darkness, once with a soul, once without.
Shall find eternal love in darkness without, who shall
Give the warrior strength though love and devotion
And changes darkness with light to help
The warrior fights the darkness around.
Part 2
The one with great knowledge say become one with
A seeing darkness that will help him be able to
Help the darkness and light eternally.
Part 3
A large number of followers shall be given the
Choice to join the 3 warriors eternally to help
Keep the balance of Evil at bay.”

“Wow.” was all Willow could say.

“Merciful Zeus.” Xander say.

“Well at least it doesn’t mention anything about me dieing again, twice is enough.” Buffy says.

“Alright let’s take it a couple of lines at a time. From the start to once without. So what would you make of it.” Giles asks.

“Well I am guessing that it means Buffy, she’s dead twice once with the Master and then when she jumped last spring. Xander preformed CPR the first time and I did the second time with the resurrection spell.” Willow says.

“The darkness with out a soul would be Spike.” Tara says.

“But Spike still loves her.” Dawn says.

“Yes Sweetie, he does.”

“It’s talking about me stopping my love for her when she died; now that she is back I love her even more.” He says looking at Buffy.

“Sorry Watcher went past your stop point. I find it easier to take the whole part one and decipher it.”

“Alright who else finds it easier to work like Spike; we will do it by a show of hands.”

Everyone but Buffy, Dawn, Fred and Gunn raise there hands.

Fred and Gunn are thinking to themselves. *These people are good at this and most of them are just barely an adult.*

“Ok we can do its Spikes way but please don’t leave part one. I also think we all figured out we are talking about Buffy, Spike and Angel as the first 3 references, then it moves to just Spike and Buffy.”

“How is Spike’s love going to make her eternal?” Dawn asks.

“We have to mate.” Buffy say quietly. Then just as quiet she says. “But I don’t know if I am ready to mate with you yet.” She looks at Spike. “I’m sorry Spike.” Getting up she says to the group. “I need some air.”

Spike grabs her arm to stop her. “Its ok, I know you’re not ready yet. We’ve talked about it.” Then he gives her a quick kiss on the lips, when he ends the kiss he lets go of her and she walks out of the room.

“You’re not going after her.” Xander asks.

“She needs time.” Spike simply states.

“I’ll go talk to her; I think I know what the problem is.” Angel says getting up from the table.

“Why don’t we all take a 15 minute break, if Buffy is not ready to come back we can start on part 2 until she does.” Giles says.

Everyone gets up and leaves the table, to get a drink or just stretch the legs and walk around.

An: Sorry I have never written a Prochey before, I hope it is ok.
Chapter 20 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 20

Angel uses his Vampire senses to track a Slayer, so he can find where Buffy went. To his surprise he discovers she is sitting out in the covered part of the garden. He never even has to worry about the sun to get to her.

“I didn’t expect it to be you.” Buffy says feeling her vibes she gets when a Vampire is near.

“I’ve come to talk to you.” Angel says.

“About what?”

“You and Spike.”

“What about me and Spike, we’re fine.”

“Then tell me honestly, why you won’t mate with him. Because we both know you are sleeping with him every night, and I am not talking about the laying beside each other, sharing the same bed sleeping. I am talking about the physical intimately joined kind of sleeping, that would bring Angelus out. We also both know that you and Spike love each other very much, so tell me why?”

Very quietly while looking at the ground she says. “I’m scared.”

“What are you scared of?” Angel asks.

“What if after a few years he stops loving me or he gets tired and leaves me?”

“Buffy this is Spike we are talking about. I have 3 questions for you. How long was Spike in love with Drusilla, What did I say about him when he first came to Sunnydale. What did he do when Dru pushed him away for helping you when I was Angelus?”

“Over 100 years, once he starts something he doesn’t stop, and he came back to Sunnydale to get Willow to do a spell to get her back. Ended up meeting up with us when he went to my house and I found him there, he also gave us a lecture on how were not friend and he may be loves bitch, but at least he’s man enough to admit it.”

“Don’t you see what your afraid of won’t happen?” Angel asks her.

“I guess.”

“Now can you honestly tell me, you don’t want to mate with him?”

“No, I want to do it.”

“Then take the chance and do it. Let yourself live a little. Love can be a wonderful thing and with the right person you will never fall out of love. Spike and Drusilla where together for over 100 years, but she never loved him. Not all Vampires are capable of loving Angelus isn’t, Spike is and Drusilla can a bit. Now will you take the chance and mate with Spike.”

“Yes thank you for this talk.”

“We better get back in there. Giles will want to get going again; we still have a lot to discuss.”

They both get up and go back into the conference room, just as the others are starting to come back as well. Spike was sitting in his chair waiting for them to restart. As Buffy walks past him she takes her hands and runs them down his shoulders and onto his chest. He then turns his head to her, and she latches he mouth to his for a hungrily demanding kiss. When she breaks the kiss she whispers in his ear. “I love you, and we will talk later.” Then she sits down.

Spike smiles at her and turns his attention back to Giles.

“So when do we Mate and how will my mating with Spike make me stronger.” Buffy asks Giles after she sits down.

“Yes well now that everyone is back I figured we could start the talk about that. I figured that it would be sometime in the middle to end of the week. But not before I put you through the tests that Wesley failed to complete. As for you other question, it seems that right now your Slayer power is all over the place and is being replaced with mostly the Vampire power source that is used to make up the Slayer. Would my guess be right?” Giles asks turning to Spike, Angel and Wesley.

“Yes, I would say that is what it seem like.” Wesley says.

“Would you and Angel both agree with Wesley, Spike.” Giles asks.

“Yes.” Both Angel and Spike say.

“Good that goes to show we are on the right track.”

“So what does that have to do with Spike?” Buffy asks.

“Well that all comes back to the making of the Slayer. You’ve seen the 1st Slayer in your dreams and last year when you went on that quest, but have you ever noticed how animalistic she is.”

“Yes, but you never really explained why.”

“At one time Vampires were like that. The 1st Slayer was infected with some of the Vampire demon but to contain it she was also infected with another demon as well, that knows on knows the exact origin of. Right now you have the Vampire demon at the fore front and always will now. But you need the other demon as well to set it at ease, so you don’t become a full Vampire. Remember you have been bitten as well from a number of powerful Vampires. Each bit leaves an essence per say in the one being bitten. Just the fact that the Master and Angel are Master Vamps of the same line, would be stronger than the bite the Dracula gave you even if he had you drink from him. From what I understand, Spike never bit you until after you were back from the dead and it was Angel that had suggested it. Giles stops for a few minutes and lets her take all that he is saying in. Looking over at Spike also to get conformation on what he just said.

Spike nods to Giles.

Giles continues on. “Did you notice that once he started biting you, you started to become stronger again? Well not really stronger, but the power essence started to change back the way it was and you were, able to do more things again like stay wake longer.”

“Yes, but I never could figure out why.”

“Again.” Giles says gesturing to Spike. “Sitting right beside you is another very powerful Vampire in history and again another Master at that. In fact sitting in this room are the 2 worst Vampires ever recorded in history and the fact that they are some what tamed is just as amazing in its self.”

Spike wanted to say something to Giles about that be decided to keep his mouth shut because Giles was actually right.

“So what will happen after I mate with Spike?”

“The other demon will be able to contain the Vampire one enough so you don’t have anymore changes and you don’t become a full Vampire.”

“Oh.” was all Buffy could say.

“I know it’s a lot to take in but are there any questions?” Giles asks.

“If I’m mostly Vampire like you say I am now, why would I still want to kill them?”

“Because you are still the Slayer and the demon is still there but weakened, once you mate it will be back in full force, so to say. But unable to contain what has been let out, you will be the Ultimate Slayer. The most powerful to ever live. Up until now it was thought of as a myth, which is what was spread around the Council. They still don’t know it might be possible.”

“So we just have the last line of part one left.” Willow asks.

“It would seem so.” Giles replies.

“So does this mean Spike can go out in daylight?” Dawn asks.

“Actually that part of the Prophecy has already taken place, but right now if he chooses or in a case of Angel where he could go back to Angelus by losing his soul. That won’t happen once you and Spike are mated; if the chip fails he will still be fighting on the side of good. He will never go back to his old ways.

“That’s good to know.” Buffy states.

“I’ve been telling you since I told you; I love you that you changed me.” Spike says.

“So we have ended part 1, why don’t we take another 15 minute break so we can all stretch our legs. Then we will discuss Part 2.” Giles says.
Chapter 21 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 21

Once everyone was back in the room, Giles starts the meeting again. “So this is the only part that is giving me some trouble trying to decipher. Has anyone had a chance to try and figure out the second part?” Giles asks.

“Well great knowledge would mean someone who knows a lot like you.” Tara tells him.

“Yes it could mean me.”

“I am the seeing darkness, but I am so not becoming one with you. You are too old.” Cordelia tells him.

“Why thank you for your choice of words, us old people have to stick together now. But I don’t think it is you, what do you think Wesley?” Giles asks.

“I’m not sure.” Wesley says. “Angel.”

“Oh come on now, what’s so hard?” Spike asks.

“Let’s see you do better.” Angel tells him.

“Fine but I need to talk to you alone for a minute.”

Spike and Angel leave to room. Once outside in the hall Angel asks. “What is it Spike?”

“I lived with someone for over 100 years that was always giving cryptic messages, so I learned a thing or two about decoding them. I believe I have figured out this whole second part, but wanted to run it by you first.”

“Alright I think I have and idea as well, but I’m not sure you are going to like it.”

“So what do we know?” Spike asks.

“Well we can agree that the one with great knowledge is Giles.”

“Yes but for some reason I believe that the seeing darkness is Dru.” Spike says.

“I believe that as well and I know she was around L.A. a few weeks ago.” Angel tells him.

“Yeah I know, I’ve been able to sense her off and on. But I have put all of me into Buffy and could care less where she is.”

“At least she doesn’t seem mad or she would be tearing into this place already.” Angel says.

“I know I think we should tell the Watchers, but only them. Tell them what we think of part 2 and then I will warn Buffy about Dru, before we tell everyone else.” Spike says.

“That would be a good idea; I will get Wesley and Giles.” Angel says walking to the room and opening the door, to get the 2 Watchers.

“Giles, Wesley would you mind coming here for a minute, Spike and I would like to talk you about something.”

Giles and Wesley get up and go with Angel back into the hall where Spike is waiting for them.

Once they all meet back up with Spike he starts. “We believe the 2nd part has to do with you, Rupert and Drusilla.”

“I never thought of her, do we know where she is.” Giles asks.

“I don’t know for sure but, she is in or around L.A. We can both sense her at times.” Angel tells him.

“I want to tell Buffy, before we announce it to everyone else. Last time she saw Dru it didn’t go over well.” Spike says.

“If my memory serves me right, you chained her up that night. Why don’t you tell Buffy out here, while we tell the rest of the group? That way you can both join us after she calms down, if she flips out.”

“Alright sounds good.”

“We will go back in and I will send, Buffy out to you.” Giles tells him.

Everyone but Spike went back into the conference room.

“Buffy, Spike would like to speak with you a minute alone, would you mind going to him.”

“Umm Alright.” She says getting up.

“Are we all going to have secret meeting in the hall?” Anya asks.

“Ahn.” Xander says.

“Buffy come here.” Spike says reaching out to her, after he has her in his arms he continues. “I wanted to be the one to tell you about what we believe the second part entails.”

She can tell he is worried about something. “Spike what is wrong?” She asks him.

“The second part involves your Watcher and Dru.”

“Giles and Dru, but she isn’t here right.”

“She’s near both Angel and I have felt her off and on since I got here.” He tells her.

“Oh God, is she mad that we are together?” Buffy asks.

Spike kisses her before he answers. “No if that was the case she would be ripping down the walls to get to you. She realized last year that, I was in love with you and wouldn’t go back to her.”

“She was pretty mad them. Saying you were lost to her now and everything.”

“Remember what Lorne said about her.”

“Yeah.” She says.

“Good now don’t let her bother you; we will deal with her when the time comes.” Spike tells her.”

“Alright, can we get back in there now?” Buffy ask wanting to put Drusilla behind her.

“Yes we should, shouldn’t we?” Spike replies.

Buffy and Spike join the others back in the conference room, just as they finish discussing part 2.

“So we have worked thru part 1 and 2, now we should move onto part 3.” Giles says.

“Followers wouldn’t that be our friends and family.” Buffy asks.

“I would say so.” Wesley answers.

“But who are the 3 warriors?” Dawn asks.

“Buffy and Spike are 2 of them.” Willow tells her.

“Angel is the third.” Tara tells them. “It talks about him in the first part.”

“Yes, that is what I have gathered as well. Both the gangs will get a choice if they want to continue the fight eternally or not. Now Cordelia being a Seer only has to mate with a Master Vampire to achieve this. I am looking into ways to attach Angel’s soul without him losing it to do so.”

“Thank you Giles.” Angel says at hearing what Giles just said.

“What do you say we all break for something to eat and them we will discuss what Angel’s friend found out?” Giles suggests.

“Pizza or Chinese?” Cordelia asks getting up.

Almost everyone answers. “Chinese.”

An hour and a half later, everyone was fed and ready to go again in the conference room.

“I am glad to see that everyone is still with us, I do realize it is getting quite late. Those of you that are familiar with me know that this length of time spent in here is nothing. Now with that said I am going to pass the floor over to Angel.” Giles says sitting down again.

“As everyone knows Lorne told us stuff at the bar, and then again the next night here to just Wesley, Buffy, Spike and myself. It was rather interesting to listen to what he had told us about Spike and Dru and some other things.”

“Sorry Spike and Drusilla?” Giles asks interrupting.

“Yes from what he was saying, if I understand right she has some access to the Powers that Be, though I am not exactly sure though. Angel tells him.

“Well actually I guess she would, my guess is she is a Seer just like Cordelia.” Giles says.

“I always thought her ramblings was just that and she was good at guessing sometimes.” Spike says.

“I never thought of it either and I sired her, always thought Angelus made her that way.” Angel says. “Anyways, the main thing that Lorne couldn’t stress enough is that, Buffy and Spike are to be bound in someway. How he wasn’t sure.”

“This is wrong.” Xander says.

“What is?” Willow asks.

“This all afternoon and most of the evening we have been talking about Mating and now they are to be bound. This is Spike we are talking about.”

“Xander, Spike has done a lot of good in the last few years. He stood by you all summer when I was gone and I already told you, last week end we are together now. Now I do believe that basically covers everything that Lorne had said.” Buffy says.

“Yes it is.” Angel confirms.

“Alright so the only thing, I have left to do with this meeting is to inform Buffy of the other tests I will be doing in her, and to pick whether it will be Angel or Spike helping Wesley and I.” Giles says.

“I for one would like Spike; we have trained together in the past so you also know how he works as well.” Buffy says.

“I don’t have a problem with it being Spike; I actually saw how well they work together when Wesley had us all fighting.” Angel says.

“Very well, I will have Spike help if he would.”

“So Monday afternoon I will be testing your speed, strength and concentration with Spikes help.” Giles says leaving no room for discussion.

“Now are there any questions?”

“Just one.” Buffy says.

“And what might that be?”

“Who am I?”

“Why your Buffy Anne Summers, that has never changed.” Giles tells her.

“No Giles that is not what I mean and you know it.” She says angrily.

“Give me the test and stuff I am asking for and I could finally answer that question.”

“Alright the meeting is finally over.”

Later that night back up in Buffy and Spikes room, Spike is sitting on the bed holding Buffy in his arms.

“So luv, what made you change your mind about the Mating.”

“I didn’t really I was scared, mostly.”

“And you’re not scared now?” He asks.

“Totally scared it is a life changing decision.”

“So again what changed you mind?”

“Angel he made me see some things.”

“Like?” He says to prompt her when she didn’t continue.

“One of my biggest fears is you would just leave me, like all the other men in my life.”

“You know I would never do that, right.” He asks.

“Yeah I always did in someway. But Angel made me see you were with Dru for over 100 years.”

“Yes I was, even if it all wasn’t Dru. If she didn’t throw me away 3 years ago, I would most likely still be with her. But she saw the love I had for you, even if I didn’t. I will never leave or stop loving you, we will have good times and bad, but that is to be expected. Do you think I am not scared, I have never done this before and never will again?”

“I love you.” She says turning to kiss him.

“I love you too.” He says as they start to kiss.
Chapter 22 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks fro the reviews. Again I don't own then just like to play with them.
Chapter 22

Monday afternoon, Buffy comes down stairs in her training attire.

“Ah Buffy, I’m glad to see you are ready.” Giles says.

“I still don’t see why we are doing this; we already know what the problem is.”

“It’s something we have to do; I am guessing you haven’t trained since you have been back.”

Buffy gives him a ‘Deer caught in the headlights looks’ and says. “Once.”

“I figured not, but Spike has been taking good care of you I see.” Giles continues.

Buffy blushes. “So when are we going to get started.”

“Just waiting for Spike, he got held up talking to Wesley and Angel about something.”

Just then Spike comes out of the office, with Wesley in tow. “Sorry Watcher, we can start now.”

“Very well, we are going to do a basic training routine. I am going to give you my instructions, and have Spike do it first then followed by Buffy. Both Wesley and I will be time you.”

“So what do you want us to do first?” Spike asks.

“We will start off simple and go to the harder stuff.” Giles tell them.

“Right then.” Spike says.

“Lets start with the basic 2 foot jump, say 200 of them to start. You will be doing this at the same time so Wesley will time Spike and I will time Buffy. You may start now.”

Spike and Buffy both start jumping and finish within seconds of each other, with Spike finishing first. Spike doing it in 120 seconds and Buffy in 121 seconds.

“Very Good, now lets do 150 hops starting on the left foot then 150 hops on the right foot. You both may start now.” Giles tells them.

Buffy and Spike start doing there hoping soon finishing, there left foot and changing to there right. Soon after Buffy finishes her hops and a couple of seconds later Spike finishes his. Buffy doing hers in 180 seconds and Spike in 183 seconds.

Once Spike finished she asked him. “What took you so long?”

“These Bloody boots.”

“Very well, moving right along. Now you may do 400 jumping jacks, you may both start now,” Giles tells them.

Both Buffy and Spike started the jumping jacks and with a few seconds of each other they were both finished, with Spike finishing first. Spike doing his in 230 second and Buffy in 232 seconds.

“You can get some water to drink while we tally up the totals, then we will go on to the next task.” Giles tells them.

After looking at the totals Buffy’s at 533 seconds and Spike’s at 533 seconds, Wesley exclaims. “Remarkable.”

“Yes quite.” Giles responds.

Once Buffy and Spike come back, Giles starts again. “Alright we are going to move to something a little harder, for this you will each do the tasks individually. This will test you Suspended strength, what I want is for you to go up to the first railing, and then I want you to do a hand stand. I will time you to see how long you can stay like that with out moving a muscle. Do you have any questions?”

“How exactly will it measure my strength?” Buff y asks.

“Because it takes a great deal of strength to do a hand stand to start with, but to do one on a railing takes a lot more. You of all people should know that.” Giles tell her.

“I know.” Buffy mumbles. “Can we start now?”

“If you’re ready you can go take you position Spike.”

“Right.” Spike says then he goes to the railing.

“You may start now.”

Spike climbs up on the railing and does a hand stand, once he is position Giles starts the stop watch.

After about 20 minutes, Buffy says quietly to herself, knowing Spike will hear. “I can’t believe he is staying quiet for so long.”

5 minutes after Buffy comment, 25 minutes after Spike started, Angel comes out of the office and asks quietly to Buffy and Wesley. “How is he doing?”

He’s coming up on the 30 minute mark. Wesley tell him just ask quiet.

“I would be dieing out soon.” Angel says.

Just as Giles stop watch hits 30 minutes, Spike lets himself flip over the railing and land on the floor. “Sorry, Watcher wasn’t able to hold it any longer.”

“Its quite alright Spike, 30 minutes is actually quite a long time. Buffy normal is about 20 to 25 minutes.” Giles say as he goes to sit down to record his time.

“Buffy when ever you are ready, Wesley will time you.” Giles says.

Buffy goes to go to the landing but Spike stops her. “Don’t think I didn’t hear what you said, and you will be paying for it later.” Then he walks away to sit down beside Giles.

Once Buffy gets to the railing Wesley tells her “When ever you are ready you may start.”

Much like Giles did before when Buffy got into position on the railing Wesley started the stop watch.

25 minutes passed and Giles says to Spike. “She is coming up on you, but I have a feeling she will surpass you on this, She has been doing it for years.”

“Some how I think you are right.” Spike tells him.

Buffy managed 35 minutes before he arms started to get tired, so she spread her legs so she was doing the splits then slowly lowering them to her body around her arms, then after a few minutes she quickly raises them and flips down to the lobby.

As Buffy stands up straight, Spike moves to Buffy putting his arms around her waist. “Show off, but I love watching you move like that.”

“What’s next Giles?” She asks.

“Freefalls, Skipping and meditation.” Giles responds.

“Oh freefalls I like that one, how high are we going,” She asks.

“Hopefully to the top railing.”

Buffy looks up. “5 floors, that’s nothing.”

“Are you crazy that’s 5 floors, Spike might be able to do that but I really doubt Buffy can.” Angel burst out.

“I do believe I said hopefully.” Giles says.

“I’ve only seen you do 3 floors; do you really think you can do 5?” Spike asks Buffy.

“I don’t know, but I would like to try.”

“So we try then.” Spike says.

“Alright let’s do the freefalls then. You will run up the stairs starting with the second floor since you both did on from the first floor. Once you get to the floor you will be using you, jump on the railing and jump down. Spike you can start first, I will be accessing whether you got to the next floor. When ever you are ready Spike you may start.” Giles tells them.

Spike nods at Giles and take of up the stairs and over the railing landing on his feet with ease.

Giles then points to Buffy to go.

Buffy takes off just like Spike landing on the floor when she is done with ease.

“3rd floor both of you.”

Spike starts doing the 3rd floor and before they know it, they are both finishing the 5th floor jumps.

“Very good, I am going to let you take a short break then we will do that first jumping rotation with skipping ropes.” Giles tell them.

As they walk of into the kitchen to get more blood and water Spike says to Buffy. “Your Watcher would be killing me with all of this if I wasn’t dead already.”

“What Spikey out of shape.” Buffy teases.

“No, but I will admit that I haven’t skipped in ages.”

“You have skipped before.” It was a statement not a question.

“Well yeah, Dru went through this phase where the only way to calm her down, would be to start jumping rope.” He tells her as if she is dumb.

Buffy had to laugh at that.

They drank there blood and had some water and went back to meet Giles and Wesley for the rest of the testing.

“Ah, good the see you back I was actually just going to call you. So can we get started again?” Giles asks.

“Yeah sure.” Buffy says. “Are we doing the skipping first?” Buffy asks grabbing the ropes that Giles has left out and hands one to Spike.

“Yes, I figured we would start with the basic jumping, but we are going to mix it up a bit. The first 100 are going to be 2 footed jumps normally then arms crossed for the last 100 jumps then you will do the same with the 1 footed jumps. 150 jumping normally and the last 150 with your arms crossed, are there any questions.” Giles asks.

Both Buffy and Spike shake their heads no.

“Good, I do believe that Wesley is ready.”

At Wesley’s nod, he continues.

“So you may start now.”

Buffy and Spike start to jump the rope in the way that Giles has instructed them to. Soon they were both completing there last of the 1 foot jumps, With Buffy ending first at 298 seconds and Spike at 300 seconds.

“You weren’t that bad.” Buffy states.

“No I did pretty well, if I say so myself.”

“Alright that was good, now the last test we have to do it meditating. I would like you to sit on the floor back to back with each other. No touching and think of something to keep your focus on. Once you loss your focus you are to get up. Are you ready to start?” Giles asks.

They both say. “Yes.”

“Alright you may start now.”

Buffy and Spike both start to meditate, Spike focuses on Buffy and Buffy focuses on Spike.

1 hour later.

“I have never seen her do it this long, she must really be focused.” Giles tells Wesley.

“There is only one way I have seen it last this long with anyone, and that is if they are both focused on each other. Once one moves they both will move.” Wesley tells him.

“I do believe that is what is happening.”

1.5 hours after they started meditating Angel comes out of the office again. “How long have they been at it?” Angel asks.

“1.5 hours.” Wesley tells him.

“There focused on each other.” Angel states.

“Yes I believe they are.” Giles tells him.

“It’s a good thing they are not mated then yet.” Angel tells them.

A look from Wesley makes Angel continue.

“If they were mated they would be linked telepathically, but they are not now so we can break this meditation. A telepathic meditation they could hold conversations in there mind while meditating and you would never be able to break it.” Angel tells them.

“I guess you are right, maybe using Spike for the meditation wasn’t a very good idea.” Giles say. “But we do have to break there concentration.” Giles says.

“How do you suppose we do that?” Wesley asks.

“Spike is family and Buffy is the Slayer.” Angel says as if they should be able to figure it out. “I should be able to do it, but it wouldn’t hurt if you both started to move in on Buffy mostly. Because if signs Spike is showing, his demon sees her as a mate even if they are not mated yet. So his demon should want to protect his mate.” Angel tells them.

The 3 or them start to advance in on Buffy and Spike, to break there concentration. Giles and Wesley mainly around Buffy, where Angel is more around Spike. After about 25 minutes of moving around Buffy and Spike, Angel notices Spike eyes have started to move with him, 5 minutes later Spikes demon growls at Angel for stepping to close to Buffy. Angel growls back and Buffy jumps up into a fighting stance at Angel’s growl.

“Sorry Giles, how long was it.”

“2 hours and 10 minutes but, I am afraid that Spike broke it first.” Giles tells her.

“What how, he didn’t jump up until after I did.”

“Actually Spike broke it a little over 5 minutes ago, he started following me with his eyes. I knew it was only a matter of time before his demon felt the need to protect its mate.” Angel tells them.

“Then why did you growl at him, Angel?” Buffy asks.

“I only did it to answer him back, after he growled at me.”

She turns to Spike. “You growled at Angel.”

“My demon did, yes.”

“And why would you do that.”

“It felt the need to protect you.”

“Angel is the last person, I need protecting from.”

Spike just shrugs at Buffy.

“So can you tell us what you, were focusing on.” Wesley asks.

“Spike.” Buffy states

“Buffy.” Spike replies.

“I guess we were all right.” Giles says.

“Why did we do something wrong.”

“NO my dear, its just the only way it is possible for a Slayer to totally block out those around her is when she is focused on the Vampire, she is with. It is the same if a Vampire is focused on a Slayer, they can block out everything except for there mate. They will always be on the look out to make sure there mate isn’t harmed in any way.”

“So we did badly, then.”

“No you did great, you showed real focus. I should have had you meditating with Spike and Angel all along; you have never taken to good to meditating.” Giles tells her.

“Oh.” Was all she could say?

“Now go, we have to go over our findings, we can meet later to go over our findings.” Giles tells them.
Chapter 23 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 23

Tuesday afternoon they are all meeting downstairs in the lobby to discuss there findings from the testing Giles did.

“After going over the scores with Wesley and knowing how you both work, I do say that you are indeed putting out more Vampire then Slayer traits a,t this time.” Giles tell them.

“I could have told you that.” Buffy mumbles.

“So what do we do, are we doing the Prophecy?” Angel asks.

“I would say we do, but I don’t want to push it too soon. Either.” Giles says.

Just then Whistler walks into the lobby of the Hotel.

“You know the sooner the better.” He says walking up to the group.

“OH it’s the funny dressing fedora wearing demon.” Buffy says.

“Hey is that any way to talk to your guide.”

“Tell me do all the Powers wear funny, flashy suits and fedoras. Because your buddy Lorne does too.” Buffy asks.

Whistler looks around before answering. “No the only ones that have a dress code are the actual Powers themselves and they all wear Togas.”

“Oh.” Was all she could say.

“Buffy could we get back to the matter at hand here, you can discuss dress codes and Powers later.” Giles tells her.

“Yes alright, so I mate with Spike?”

“Yes I do believe you do.” Giles tells her.

“So you want it done as soon a possible, come on Spike lets go mate.” She says trying to pull him to his feet.

“Um, Slayer. I don’t think it is really that simple right now.” Spike says.

“Why not you know how to do it, you’ve been wanting to for a while now.”

“I know.” He says.

“It isn’t that simple, not when it is a Prophecy.” Whistler tells her.

“So tell us oh great one what we have to do.” Buffy says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“You need to have the family witnesses and the ones for the second part.”

“Witnesses you say.” Buffy asks.

Spike has to hold back a laugh at her change in tone.

“Yes, you need 2 family witnesses each. Now the powers do realize that you don’t have 2 family members so you can pick 2 of your friends. I suggest you chose wisely as they will be witnessing the event.” Whistler tells her.

“I suggest you chose the birds, because the Niblet is too young, you wouldn’t be comfortable with your Watcher. Which brings us to the Whelp and the ex-demon girl?” Spike tells her.

“Can I talk to Spike alone for a few minutes?” Buffy asks.

“Sure its not as if we are going to be doing it right this minute, take your time choose wisely.”

“Alright.” She says pulling Spike up with her, climbing the stairs to their room. Once in their room she shuts the door and turns to Spike. “Alright what do you know that I don’t?”

“My guess is not much more that you but, there are 2 different kinds of mating rituals. The simple one where we make love, bite each other and say mine and yours. Then there is the one where the living members in your Clan have to approve and witness the mating event, they also take some part in the Claim as well. Its more like a human marriage, my guess is that is what the Powers want.” Spike tells her.

“So when he says 2 family witnesses for you its Angel and Drusilla, isn’t it?’ Buffy asks.

“Yes, Angel and Dru as well as whom you choose will be in the room while we are mating. Vampires can be known to be voyeuristic at times. That is why I suggested Red and Glenda.”

“So, you’re telling me if Mom was alive she would be in there to watch us going at it.” Buffy asks.

“Yes.” Was Spikes simple answer.

“How long does it take to mate?”

Anywhere from 4 hours to 3 days. Most of it will be demon to demon mating.” Spike tells her.

“I see, and they have to be there the whole time?”

“No after it reaches a certain part they can leave, Angel and Dru will know when that is.” Spike tells her.

“I think I better go with Willow and Tara, Xander would just cause problems for You, Angel and Dru.”

“Are you ok with Dru coming here, because I really don’t know how I feel about it.” Spike tells her.

“As long as she doesn’t try to hurt me or anyone, I think I’ll be fine.”

“Good.” He says kissing her. “We better get back downstairs.”

She nods and they head back downstairs, hand in hand.

“Well that didn’t take as long as I thought it would, I figured at least a couple of hours not 20 minutes.” Whistler says.

“Yeah well we do know when it is important to do something, not to waste time doing it.” Buffy says.

“So I take it you have reached a decision on who it will be?” Whistler asks.

“Yes, Willow and Tara is who I choose. Sorry Giles.”

“Its quite alright, I figured that is who you would want.” Giles tells her.

“So when do we do this.” Cordelia asks.

“Most likely in a couple days. Whistler tells her.

Shortly after night as fallen when it is safe for all Vampires to be out, Drusilla breezes into the lobby of the hotel. Just ask Whistler tell them in a couple of days.

“I’m so happy my darling William is finally choosing a mate.” Drusilla coos.

“What are you doing her Dru? Spike asks.

“Why to witness your wedding and have a chat with your new mate.”

“And why do you think I will let you do that?” He asks.

“Because you don’t tell the Slayer what to do.” She simple states.

“What makes you think Buffy would want to talk to you, we all know that you are crazy.” Cordelia adds.

“Okay guys, Buffy does know how to talk, you all know.” Buffy says as she looks at everyone.

They all give her and I’m sorry look, before she continues. “Angel checks her to make sure she can’t harm me, last time I saw her she knocked me out with an electric shock thing.”

“Hey I knocked her out for that, even tied her up too.” Spike says.

“You chained me up too.” Buffy says back to him.

“Well yeah, I need you to see some things; you wouldn’t if I let you go. Also I knew you would go after Dru and you would have been in no shape to fight her with you being zapped unconscious and all that.” Spike tells her.

“Angel.” Buffy says. “I don’t have all day.”

Angel move closer to Drusilla. “Come with me.”

“But, why I won’t hurt her.”

“Dru.” Angel says.

Dru stops her whining and follows him into his office, once in the office he closes the door and turns to go to her.

“Why.” Was all Dru said?

“Because you asked to speak to her alone, and from what I just heard your lucky it is going to be happening at all, so I am going to make sure she is safe.”

“I won’t hurt my William, like that again. I realized he is lost to me, I will not contest this mating.”

“You can’t contest it; you are currently mated to someone else even if we are not together.” He tells her.

“We won’t be mated after this Prophecy is over.” She tells him.

“Let’s get this over with so I can get back to Cordelia and my son.” Angel says.

“Alright.” Dru mumbles.

Angel starts to search Drusilla like Buffy asks.

At the same time Buffy and Spike are having a conversation in the lobby.

“Just what the Bloody hell are you thinking, allowing yourself to be alone with Dru?” Spike asks.

“I know what I am doing.”

He gives her a look to say 'yeah right.'

“Don’t worry about me.” She says turning around and putting her body up against his, she takes his hand and puts it under her shirt where her stake is.

He bends down to whisper in her ear. “That’s my girl.” Then kisses her neck.

“You of all people should know I always have one of them, use to sleep with them under my pillow but I stopped when you started to sleep with me.”

“Just do me one thing.” He asks.

She nods knowing what he is asking is serious.

Spike turns her to face him. “Don’t look into her eye that is how she killed that Slayer a few years ago.”

At the mention of the other Slayer, Spike could see Buffy leaving and the Slayer coming out.

In a very serious with a cold edge to her voice she tells him. “That won’t happen.” Then she kisses him.

Angel comes out of his office with Drusilla following him, waiting for Buffy and Spike to stop kissing while keeping and eye on Dru. He says. “She’s clean.”

“Good.” She says to Angel. Pointing to Drusilla. “You come with me.” She says in a stone cold voice.

Once Buffy was in the office, Angel turns to Spike and asks. “What the hell did you do to her?”

“Nothing, I just reminded her not to look into Dru’s eyes because, that is how she killed the Slayer a few years ago. Now her change is because you were not dealing with Buffy anymore, you are dealing with pure Slayer there. She started doing that about 1 year ago, if you were around you would know that.” Spike tells him.

Angel looks at Giles for confirmation.

Giles nods to confirm what Spike said.
Chapter 24 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for everyone that has been reading. Sorry my posts haven't been as regular. I get busy with work around this time of year and they are also changing my job so haven't been having time to post. I have made a schedule for this story as it is already written and mostly typed. Hopefully I can follow it. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 24

“What do you want Dru, and don’t say Spike. You had your chance, and now that he is finally happy again.”

Dru laughs. “You think you could take me.”

“I took on a Hell God and won.” Buffy clearly states.

“I am not going to fight you, and I don’t want Spike. I am here to help you and see that this Prophecy is completed.”

“You want to help me?” Buffy says with a laugh.

“Yes, I want to help you. Do you know where to bite him, to make it easier on you?”

“And where would that be now?” Buffy asks high amused.

“Over my Siring mark, the skin is thinner there; if you look you can still see where Angelus bit me almost 2 hundred years ago.” She mover her neck to show Buffy her bite mark.

“I really don’t think I will have a problem with that.”

“Oh really.” Drusilla replies.

“Why don’t you ask him see what he thinks.” Buffy says walking to the door and opening it, sticking her head out she calls. “Spike.”

Upon hearing his name, he is over the counter and in the room in a flash. “What’s wrong?” He asks.

“Nothing really but, Drusilla seems to think that I will have trouble biting you.”

“Bloody Hell women, you bloody well gave me a bleeding heart attack.”

“Your heart doesn’t beat, Spike.” Buffy says.

“Are we finished now?” Buffy asks Drusilla.

“Just listen to my advice.” Drusilla says to Buffy.

Buffy just rolls her eyes and grabs Spikes hand and goes to leave. Turning to Drusilla. “I will get Angel to deal with you, if I want to see you, I will find you.” Then she leaves the room with Spike.

“Spike.” Drusilla whimpers.

“Hurt her, and I will stake you. Told you that months ago.”

“Angel she need to stay, but I don’t want to see her. I will explain later.” Buffy tells him.

He nods and walks off to his office.

“I will call Willow and Tara once Angel is done in the office with Drusilla.

“Good, I just need to get some air.” She starts to walk away, turning to Spike. “You coming.” then walks off to the garden. Spike gets up and goes into the garden after Buffy.

“Are you okay?” He asks sitting down beside her.

“Yeah, just need to calm down some.”

“You sure? Dru can be rather intense.”

“Yeah, but for some reason your rather insane ex was rather sane for the moment. But she did something stupid and suggested she could take me if need be. So I simply told her I really don’t think so, I did go up against a Hell God and won.”

Pulling her over to him, kissing her neck softly he says. “Don’t underestimate Dru, luv.”

“I won’t.” She says kissing his neck and biting into him.

“Good.” He mumbles, before biting into her neck as well.

“We better get back in there; I have a question to ask Whistler.” Buffy says when she is finished drinking from him.

“Alright.” He says getting up and pulling her with him, guiding her back into the hotel.

“Willow and Tara said that they will come tomorrow afternoon and that they would get Xander and Anya to stay with Dawn.” Giles tells her when he sees her re-enter with Spike.

“Good.” Buffy says turning to pin Whistler with a glare and says. “Drusilla is here for more that the family part of the Mating isn’t she?”

“Slayer.” Whistler says.

“Don’t Slayer me, answer my question.” She says angrily

“Yes, you need to calm down.”

“I need to calm down, I don’t think so.” She says rushing Whistler and pinning him to the welcome desk.

Spike rushed to grab Buffy off of Whistler, she turn to him and flashed her eyes at him. His response is to flash is eyes back to her and hold her gaze. After about a minute she turns to face Spike completely still very close to Whistler.

Angel eases Whistler from behind Buffy and around the counter into his office. “Everyone but Spike and Buffy might want to get into the office.” Angel says.

Everyone except Giles gets up to go into the office. Seeing that Giles is going to say something, Angel speaks up first. “You too Giles, we don’t know what has come over her or how long Spike can hold her like this. If we take the threat away then hopefully we can calm her down.”

“Alright but I want answers.” Giles says getting up and to the office.

“Were all going to get answers, but safety is an issue now.” Angel tells him shutting the door and looking it closed.

Walking back to Buffy and Spike he alerts Spike by lifting his eyes and flashing them to her and lets his gaze go.

Spike lets his gaze on Buffy go, after a few seconds and Buffy blinks rapidly. “Where did everyone go?” She asks looking around.

“We didn’t know what came over you so we moved everyone after; we managed to get the little demon out of your grasp.” Spike tells her.

She nods. “I don’t know what happened either, one minute I was seeing the rage of what Drusilla said and then with him not wanting to answer me. It was like I just snapped.”

“The good thing is I was able to stop you and Angel got everyone to safety, your Watcher didn’t want to go but we got him to.” Spike tells her.

“Buffy.” Angel says.

She turns to him.

“I think it might be best that Spike takes you upstairs, to fully calm down. The office is big but not that big, and there are not a lot of seats in it. I am sure they will want out soon, and I don’t want you going after Whistler again, tonight.” Angel tells her.

“Yeah I think you are right.” She says quietly.

Taking Spikes hand she leads him up the Stairs to their room, once in the room she climbs on the bed while Spike closes the door.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He asks.

“No, not really. Could you just hold me?”

Spike climbs in behind her and takes her in his arms.

Buffy starts to relax enough to fall asleep.

Sensing the change in her breathing Spike says to her. “Sleep now luv.” Then he kisses the top of her head.

Mean while back downstairs.

Angel unlocks his office and lets everyone out of the office. “Buffy and Spike are upstairs in their room. She says she is not exactly sure of what came over her.” He tells everyone.

“I should have known this would happen, when I didn’t answer her right away. I guess I wanted to push her further to make sure this Prophecy is actually going to be fulfilled.” Whistler says.

“I suggest you start talking.” Giles says.

“Alright.” Whistler says with a sigh. “As you figured out she needs to mate in order to contain her. Once she has mated she will be the Ultimate Slayer. Right now she is pushing more and more Vampire traits, but she does not know how to fully control it yet. The anger she had from talking to Drusilla and then with me not telling her what she wanted, it was just too much for her. She recognized Spike as her mate and that is how he brought her out of it.”

“How long until this consumes her?” Giles asks not sure if he wanted to know the answer.

“A week or 2, I suggest they start the Mating on Wednesday, it’s the only way to help her.”

“Are you staying or leaving.” Angel asks Whistler.
“Hoping to stay, if I could.”

“Alright, I will show Whistler to a room and then go and check on Buffy and Spike. Why doesn’t everyone call it a night and we can all meet again after Willow and Tara get here. That should also give Buffy enough time to calm down and also get some much needed rest.” Angel says.

“We will meet tomorrow then.” Giles says as he goes to go upstairs.

“Stay away from Buffy and Spike, or she might go after you. I will talk to you after I see them.” Angel tells him.

Giles just walks up the stairs and into his room. He pulls out his notebook and starts to write everything down that has happened tonight.

Everyone else goes to where they are to be going, Gunn and Wesley go home. Cordelia and Fred go upstairs to there room.

“I will be with you in a minute.” Angel walking into the kitchen, to grab some blood for Spike. “Alright let’s go.” Angel says coming back into the lobby.

Climbing the stairs to the third floor. “Don’t go on the second floor that is where Buffy and Spike are, Giles is on it as well. Willow and Tara will be in room 310, Xander and Anya in 312, Dawn in 311, Fred in 320. I will put you in 330. I also put Dru in the basement as well.” Angel tells him.

“I understand big man.”

Angel drops Whistler off at this room, then goes to Buffy and Spikes room.
Chapter 25 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Sorry this is late we have been busy at work and I am also learning a new job so haven't had the time to post. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 25

Angel knocks on Buffy and Spikes door.

“Come in, Peaches.” Spike calls out after hearing the knock and sensing it was Angel at the door.

“How is she?” Angel asks.

“She’s been sleeping for about 45 minutes now.”

“Whistler says that she was acting on rage of what went on with Drusilla and then with him not answering her right away. She can’t control these Vampire tendencies inside of her, right now. He also told us that she recognized you as her mate, so that is why you were able to stop her.” Angel tells him.

Buffy starts to wake up, shaking some as she does, Spike automatically takes her in his arms with her head at his shoulder. Rocking her gently back and forth, gently cooing in her ear while rubbing her back in a soothing motion. “There, there, it’s alright your safe. Your safe, Spikes got you, its okay.” After a few minutes of softly repeating himself to her she starts to settle.

“How long?” He asks after she has calmed down quite a bit.

“With you or with anyone else?” Angel asks.

“Both.” Was his simple reply.

“For you it won’t be a problem, but you would have to use drastic measures to do it at times. For everyone else, he says maybe a week or two.”

“I have never forced myself on a woman and not about to start now, unless I absolutely have to.” Spike tells him.

“So what do we have to do?” She asks ever so quietly against Spikes chest.

“Buffy can you look at me.” Angel says softly.

“I don’t know if I can, I’m scared.”

Moving to sit beside Spike on the bed, he reaches out to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. Speaking softly to her. “Don’t be, you can’t do anything to hurt me and Spike is right her to keep you grounded.”

She looks up at Spike for his reassurance first. At his nod, she then turns to look at Angel.

“Good girl.” Spike whispers in her ear.

“What you have to do is Mate with Spike. Buffy, both your demons see each other as Mates. Otherwise it might take to controlling you by force both, physically and sexually.”

Buffy flinches at Angels harsh words.

“Buffy I know this is hard, but you already agreed to Mate with Spike. I’m just trying to make you aware of what could happen.” Angel tells her.

“By scaring her you git."

“When.” Buffy asks quietly.

“They figured since Willow and Tara are coming tomorrow to start it Wednesday afternoon.” Angel tells them.

“Are you done now, I’m a little tired.” Buffy asks.

“Yes I should be going to see Giles and someone else.” Angel tells them.

“I know what you are going to do; I won’t flip out at the mention of her name.”

“Yes, I am going to see Dru, after I stop in and see Giles. Whistler seemed to believe that she did something to you.” Angel tells her.

“Go get Giles and I will tell you what went on, I know Spike is undying to know as well.” Buffy tells him.

Angel hesitates for a moment.

“I will be fine, besides as you said Spike is here and you will be able to protect Giles in need be.”

“Alright I will be back in a few minutes.” Angel says getting up to leave.

After Angel leaves, Spike says to her. “You’ve had a lot of stress in the last few hours, so I want you to drink from me. I am guessing you will have a lot more before the night is out.”

She nods in agreement, and then goes over to straddle his lap. Moving his shirt aside she bites into his neck. That is how Angel finds them a few minutes later. Stopping so Giles doesn’t see. “You’re going to have to wait out here for a few minutes.”

“Why what’s wrong?” Giles asks.

“Nothing, Buffy needed to feed from Spike, out of respect for them I am asking you to wait out here.”

Giles nods, knowing some vampire etiquette.

“I’m getting him some blood.” Angel says walking into the room.

“We shouldn’t be to long.” He says as he closes the door.

Walking over to the mini fridge he takes out a bag of blood and hands the blood to Spike.

“Thanks.” Spike says before Vamping out and drinking down the blood.

“How is she?” Angel asks.

“About the same, I forced her to drink, I’m also making her drink more that she normally does.”

“Do you think it would help?”

“Did when she was first brought back.”

“I had Giles wait in the hall, till she was done. I figured she might not like him in here, when she was feeding like this.”

Hearing that Giles is waiting, she goes to pull away but, Spike doesn’t let her. He pushes her head back to his neck. “Just a couple more minutes, Old Rupes can wait.”

She starts drinking again.

“How long has she been feeding?” Angel asks Spike.

“Lazily for a little over 5 minutes.”

Buffy finishes feeding from Spike and says to Angel. “I don’t feed, I’m not a Vampire.”

“No you not a Vampire.” Angel says not wanting to argue with her.

“Can you get Giles now?” Buffy asks.

“Are you ready?” Angel asks.

“Yes.”

“Then I will get him.” Angel says getting up to get him, opening the door he says to Giles. “You may come in now.”

“Very well.” Giles says following Angel back into Buffy and Spikes room, sitting down in a chair beside Angel, while Buffy and Spike sit casually on the bed leaning against the head board. Giles asks. “How are you feeling, Buffy?”

“Peachy with a bit of tired thrown in, I feel a little better after Spike made me drink from him.”

“That’s good, but why didn’t you drink from him instead of attacking Whistler?” Giles asks.

“I don’t know, it never crossed my mind. I was just thinking get the answers from him and then I would be fine.”

“I see, do you want to tell me why you asked Angel to retrieve me?” Giles asks.

“Angel, Spike and I’m assuming you all want to know what happened when I was alone with Drusilla.”

“You are quite right.”

“Alright, so I will tell you all. As I told Spike earlier, his insane ex was rather sane for the most part.”

“I asked her what she wanted, and basically told her, she wasn’t going to get Spike now that he was finally happy.”

“She reminded me of her position as Spikes Sire and her position in my life. That she could basically take me out at anytime. Not to sound overly confident I informed her, that I did manage to take on a Hell God and win.”

“I asked her again, what she wanted. She told me, she wanted to help me be able to bite Spike. When it came to the time to Mate and to fulfill what she is meant to be here for. She then told me to bite over the scar of her bite, that the skin is thinner where her Siring bite is. She then moved her hair to the side to show me the bite that Angel left all those years ago. I told her, I wouldn’t have a problem biting Spike, when she still didn’t believe me, and I told her she should ask Spike and went and got Spike.”

“There you have it now; I would like to go to bed, if you don’t mind.” Buffy says.

“It’s quite alright, it’s quite late.” Giles says.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Angel says as him and Giles leave the room.

“Bye.” Buffy says to both Angel and Giles as they leave.

“Night.” Spike says as they leave the room.

After the door is shut, he gently moves her to lie down as he starts to unbutton her shirt. Once her shirt is unbuttoned he says in a soft voice. “Lift up a bit, so I can take this off you.” As she lifts up he removes her shirt and bras. He gives her a quick kiss on the lips and then moves to undo and remove her pants and panties. Buffy lifts her hips so he can remove them, after he has removed her clothes he to remove his shirt.

“Spike.” Buffy starts but is interrupted by Spike.

“Just going to go to sleep nothing more, just skin to skin, body to body and me holding you.” He says as he removes his pants and climbs in behind her. Kissing her shoulder he gently whispers in her ear. “Sleep now luv.”

“I love you.” She whispers as she falls asleep.

“I love you too.” He says to her now sleeping form.
chapter 26 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 26

The next after noon, there is a knock on Buffy and Spike’s door.

Spike gets up and answers it. “Come in Peaches.”

“I brought you this.” He says setting the tray down in front of Buffy, turning to Spike. “There’s blood on it too.”

“Thanks.” Spike says grabbing the mug of blood.

“Do you think you could join the others after Willow and Tara come, Whistler would like to explain what will take place?” Angel asks.

“Will Dru be there?”

“No I won’t be bring her up, if you feel better we could meet in here.” He tells her.

“Who all are we?”

“Willow, Tara, Giles, Wesley, Whistler and me, no need for the others.” Angel tells her.

“I think I would feel better up here.” Buffy tells him.

“Alright, I will be back when, Willow and Tara get here.” Angel says as he leaves Buffy’s and Spikes room.

“You know.” Spike says gathering her up in his arms after she is done eating. “You can’t hide in the room forever.”

“I know, I’m just not ready yet to face everyone.”

“Later tonight we will go down, when there are less people here. Angel won’t be able to have the baby around while we mate and everything else is going on.”

“Ok.” She says starting to get up.”

“Where do you think you are going?”

“Shower.”

“Were not done talking, can I come we could talk in the shower.”

“You know we would never get talking or anything else done for that matter if we shower together.”

“Then sit back down and help keep me warm, while we talk a bit longer.”

“Alright you seem all serious about it.”

“I am for right now, you have a choice drink from me before they come and meet with us or you drink at any sign of tension, even if it is in front of everyone.”

“I would like to see how long, I can go without it.”

“Alright but first sign of needing it, I don’t care. You are drinking even if I have to force you; you know it helps you, so you don’t need to fight it.” He tells her.

“Okay, I won’t.”

“Good now go take your shower.”

Buffy leaves to take her shower alone.

A couple hours later Angel is knocking on Buffy and Spikes door.

“Come in.” Spike calls knowing it was Angel.

“I was just wondering if you were ready, Willow and Tara have been here for a few minutes. Is it alright if I bring them up in a few minutes?” Angel asks.

“This is your last chance to drink from me before your mates come up.” Spike tells her.

“I told you, I wanted to try without it.”

“I know, I was just making sure.”

“I will go get everyone and be back in about 5 minutes, if you are ready.” Angel says.

“Were ready.” Buffy says.

“Alright I will be back soon.” Angel says leaving the room.”

Buffy looks into Spike eyes as she crawls back up the bed to him. “You worry about me to much.”

Spike reaches out and puts his arms around her waist as she stops in front of him. “Can’t help but worry about you.” He says as he crushes his lips to her.

A few minutes into the kiss, everyone comes into their room so they can have the chat about what is going to go tomorrow.

“I guess your practicing to give Xander and Anya a run for their money.” Willow says.

“Sorry Wills.” Buffy says breaking the kiss.

“Yeah I bet you are.” Spike says whispering in her ear.

“The only thing is the not need to breathe and the fact that you can take more, would cause you to win hands down.” Willow says.

“That’s quite alright Willow, why don’t we do what we all came to talk about.” Giles says.

“Sorry.” Willow says to Giles while looking at Buffy she mouths. “Will talk later.”

Hearing what Willow said, Spike rises and eyebrow her way. Then looks around. “Why is everyone standing there?”

Everyone moves to sit down, and Spike turns Buffy so she is facing everyone else.

“So what did you want to discuss with all of us.” Buffy asks Whistler.

“Well I wanted to explain the roll, which your friends and Spikes family will play in the mating that will take place between you and Spike.”

“Alright, I’m all with the listening.”

“Well your role is pretty simple, after Spike claims you and you claim him back, then we will have Willow and Tara come to you all the while you will still be joined to Spike. I’m sure Spike knows the ritual I am talking about as do Angel and Dru.”

At Spike and Angels nod.

Whistler continues. “So Willow will walk up to Spike as she has knowing Buffy the longest, so she can assume the parent rolls and Tara will got to Buffy, one will be on one side and the other on the other side. You will both give them your left wrist, and give the command of take 3 pulls. Do you think you can do that?” Whistler asks Willow and Tara.

“Yeah I can.” Willow says.

“Sure.” Tara says.

“Good, now after Willow and Tara have done there part, Buffy and Spike will reaffirm there claim. Each time they do they will grow stronger as a mate to each other. This time after they both respond with the mine and yours as you do in the mating ritual, Angel and Drusilla will walk up to Buffy and Spike as did the girls. Both Dru and Angel will respond yours and give there wrist, Angel to Spike and Dru’s to Buffy the other wrist they will give to each other. I believe Angel knows what to say.

At Angels nod

He continues. “After a certain amount of time in which Angel will know again, everyone will leave. As Buffy and Spike continue to mate. The 2 seers will then do there part, Angel and Cordelia will mate, but not the same ritual as Buffy and Spike. Just a quick mine and yours, Drusilla and Giles will go and at the highest form of blood, he has to ingest some of the Vampires blood. By the time this is done Buffy, Rupert and Cordelia will all be immortal, are there any questions.”

“We figured out Giles and Dru, but Cordelia doesn’t know and what about my soul?” Angel asks.

“Were giving you a permanent soul.”

At Angels look, Spike says. “I bet the cheerleader will like that.”

With a smile, Angel responds. “I know she will. Thank you.”

“Will this keep her in control, then?” Spike asks.

“Yes, she will still require the shared blood, but it will mostly be thru foreplay and claims during pleasure experiences. Any more questions.” Whistler asks.

At no bodies reply, Whistler decides to drop the last bomb shell. “A few days after this have taken place the last part of the prophecy comes into effect. The 2 groups who haven’t become immortal will have a choice if they want to or not. I believe that would be you to as well as Buffy’s sister, Xander, Anya as well as Wesley, Charles Gunn and Fred. This will take place in Sunnydale where the teams will reside from now on. Are there any questions about this?” He asks.

“How does that work?” Willow asks.

“I would rather tell everyone in Sunnydale all at once.”

“Oh all right.” Willow says.

“So if there are no other questions, I will just let you all rest for the rest of the night. We will start the ritual just after lunch tomorrow; your soul will be fully in place by that time.” Whistler tells them.

Angel nods in acknowledgement, by the time he does Whistler is gone.

“Well that was interesting.” Wesley says.

“Where did he go?” Tara asks.

“Back up to the Powers I do believe.” Giles says “The only question is why he didn’t do that yesterday when Buffy turned on him.”

“I believe he has to be up there for a certain length of time.” Buffy says.

“And he was testing her in a way; he implied he wanted her to do it.” Angel says.

“That was really stupid of him if we weren’t there, you don’t know what she could have done.” Spike says.

“He would have been able to stop her if you couldn’t, he has powers, but he was testing you as well.” Angel tells him.

“Enough.” Buffy says.

“Sorry luv.”

“Its ok, I just want to enjoy the rest of this night with everyone.”

“Sounds good to me.” Willow says with a smile, knowing she is going to get Buffy alone to talk about Spike.
Chapter 27 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Ok sorry it has taken so long, I got sick this week and then also had computer problems. Thanks for the reviews and again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 27

Everyone is sitting in the lobby after lunch when Whistler arrives back, except for Drusilla.

“Is the room set up.” He asks Angel.

“Yes, the only thing I have to do is get Dru.”

“Go and get her then we will get started.”

Angel leaves to go and get Drusilla, after a few minutes he comes back with her. “Sit down and don’t move.” He commands her.

Drusilla sits down and goes to say something.

“You can be quiet too” Spike tells her. “Now is not the time for your ramblings, you will do your part and then leave us alone when you are able too.”

“The 6 of us should go to the room and get started, everyone else should rest it will be a few hours before you see any of them again.” Whistler tells them.

“See you later, guys.” Buffy says as she walks off with the others.

Angel whispers in Cordy’s ear, before he leaves. “I love you, and don’t let anything I have to do affect our relationship."

“I won’t.” She says and gives him a quick kiss, before he turns to leave.

Once they are all in the room and the door is locked behind them, Whistler explains the last part that he never told them about today.

“I’m not sure if I mentioned this or not, but it is considered rude to wear clothes around the Mating couple. It’s also considered rude not to mate around them, but since none of you are mated we will over look that, your choice if you want to get kinky or not as long as you leave Buffy and Spike alone after you have done your part. But you will be getting naked all of you. The door is locked so no one can walk in, I will leave you all adjust, take your time but not too long.” With that said he vanishes into thin air.

“So everyone, Ok?” Buffy asks.

“Sure.” Willow answers. “We can do this, can’t we Sweetie.”

“Yes I think we can.”

Buffy looks at Spike, he is smirking at her.

“What?” He asks.

“You, you knew didn’t you.” She looks at Angel and Drusilla. “And you guys knew as well.”

“Yes we knew, why do you think I told you to pick the witches, do you think I wanted the Whelp or Watcher seeing you naked.” Spike tells her.

“I guess not, but I didn’t know I could have warned them. Its bad enough they have to see us have sex and then let the 2 demons fuck.”

Spike whispers in her ear. “We make love, but yes the demons will get rather harsh and fuck and bite. But it’s not so bad.”

“I guess so every body ready to get this over with?” Buffy asks.

“God yes.” Spike says kissing her. “I wanted to make you mine for a while now.”

Buffy walks over to the bed after they stop kissing; she sits on it and starts to remove her shoes and socks. Spike sits next to her and removes his boots and socks as well.

When he sees her start on her shirt, he says to her. “Let me.” And kisses her again while unbuttoning her shirt and pushing it over her shoulders.

Forgetting that some people are there she pushes off his red shirt and starts to lift the black one over his head. “Want you.” She says.

“I want you, too.” Then he moves to the buttons of her pants, he undoes the button and starts pulling them down her legs.

She lifts her hips for him once they are off he crawls back up her to kiss her; she then undoes his buttons and pushes his pants down. Once they are off he covers her up. “Let’s get you covered up.” He says.

He then removes her bra and thong.

Once they are fully undressed Angel walks over and takes the clothes and puts them on the dresser.

Turning to everyone as he starts to undo his shirt. “Everyone can now undress and put there clothes on the chairs provided.”

Not waiting for them to undress, Spike slides down her body licking and sucking along the way. He takes one of her nipples in his mouth, teasing the nipple by sucking and licking and gently biting with his human teeth, then switching to the other one. Once he is satisfied that he has given her enough torture by teasing them he moves lower, dipping his tongue into her belly button a few times. Then he continues his slow progression of moving downwards till her reaches the junction where her thighs meet.

Taking a minute to inhale her scent he, then takes this tongue and gives her a long lick between her folds.

Catching Buffy off guard she lets out a moan.

As he continues to lick, suck and nip at her clit and tease the inside of her folds with his tongue.

Willow says to Tara. “I never thought of it before, but not having to breathe really is a plus during foreplay and sex.”

Drusilla hearing what she says walks over to Willow and says. “I could you both a demonstration later.”

Tara looks at Willow and replies to her. “We will think about it.”

Pretty soon, Spike has her thrashing about all over the place in the bed, sensing she is in need for release he then inserts 1 finger and starts pumping it in and out. After a few minutes her then inserts a second finger curls it to get the bundle of nerves inside her, while sucking on her clit hard.

“Spike.” Buffy moans.

“Let it go, luv.”

“Spike.” She screams as she Cums.

He continues to lap up her spending and then crawls up her body. “I love you.” He says kissing her.

“I love you, too.” She says kissing him back.

As he kisses her he thrusts inside her, swallowing a scream. He starts a slow rhythm.

“Faster, Spike.” Buffy says after a while.

“That’s it luv, cum for me.” He says while rubbing her clit.

“Oh God, Oh God I’m going to cum, Spike.”

Feeling that she is already cuming he bites into her neck.

“SPIKE.” She screams as she cums.

“Mine.” He says.

“Yours.” She answers back, and then she bites into his neck.

With a roar he cums in an instant.

“Mine.” She says.

“Yours.” He replies.

Willow and Tara then walk up to Buffy and Spike answering. “Yours.” as they walk up to them. Willow goes behind the bed and Tara stays on the other side, they both give a wrist to Buffy and Spike. Willows to Spike and Tara’s to Buffy.

At Willow and Tara’s command. “Drink three pulls.”

“Drink three pulls. “ Then both bite into the wrist and do as instructed, after 3 pulls of blood they seal up Willows and Tara’s wrist.

As Willow and Tara walk away, Buffy starts to rock her hips into Spike, while putting her legs around him. Spike gently rocks back and forth with her.

“Oh god, you feel so good.”

“So tight Buffy, so hot. Feels like I’m being burned, can’t get enough.”

“Don’t stop.” Buffy says.

“Never stop, feels to good to stop.”

“Gonna cum, need to cum.”

Spike then bites into Buffy’s neck again, as she cums he says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” She replies then bites into his neck as he is roaring out his release. “Mine.”

“Yours.” He answers back.

“Yours.” Both Angel and Drusilla say as they walk up to Buffy and Spike. Angel takes place behind the bed where Willow was and Drusilla takes her place where Tara was. Dru gives her right wrist to Buffy and her left wrist to Angel and Angel gives his left wrist to Spike and his right one to Drusilla.

“Drink till you cum.” Angel and Drusilla order Buffy and Spike.

“Drink till you cum.” Both Buffy and Spike say back to Angel and Dru.

They all bite into the wrist they are given, after some time one by one they stop drinking. Angel makes sure that when he cums he doesn’t on Buffy or Spike. Once everyone has cum Angel and Drusilla walk away.

Spike rolls him and Buffy over, so she is now on top. “Ride me luv.” He says.

“With pleasure.” She says starting to ride him.

Spike reaches up and starts to play with her breast and nipples, as Buffy start to quicken her strokes she is soon reaching down to play with her clit. Spike sees her hand at her clit and bats her hand away and starts to play with her clit and the other hand still playing with her breast.

Buffy’s internal muscles start to tighten around him, so he lunges up and bites her in his claiming mark again.

She starts to cum instantly.

“Mine.”

“Yours.” She says, biting into his neck as well, hearing him roar out his own orgasm as it takes place. She then says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” Spike responds.

“Yours.” Angel, Willow, Tara and Dru all say at once.
Chapter 28 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
I decided to give you the second half then make you wait for it. Part 3 will be up on tuesday. Its said to say that it looks like only about 3 chapters left. Thanks for the Reviews. Sorry I know this chapter is a llittle kinky or as cordykitten wrote in her review naked orgy. I didn't know I could write something like this. But the story just kind of wrote its self so I hope you enjoy. Again I don't own them just like to play with them in a way that Joss never did.
Warning this chapter is a little Kinky, but not with Spike and Buffy.

Chapter 28

Dru walks up to Willow and Tara. “It’s considered rude in Vampire customs to have people in the room that have not cum yet.”

“Sorry, we didn’t know.” Willow says.

Willow turns to Tara and kisses her as she kisses, Tara she moves her hand to Tara’s clit and Tara moves her hand to Willows clit and starts to rub it.

Drusilla walks away from where Willow and Tara are standing to a lounge chair in the room, she sits on it and spreads her legs wide and starts to rub her clit.

Angel seeing her rubbing her clit says to her. “My Childe what are you doing?”

“Waiting for you, Daddy.”

Willow breaks the kiss and leads Tara over to another lounge chair, in the room. She lowers Tara down onto it and spreads Tara’s legs, laying herself down between Tara’s open legs and starts to suck on her clit.

“Oh, Daddy I knew you would take care of me.” Dru says to Angel as he starts to lick and suck at her clit.


“That’s it luv, let yourself go.” Spike says as he thrust up to meet her holding her hips, so her clit gets pleasure with every stroke they take together.

Buffy starts to rub her clit and pull at her breast as; Spike continues to move her hips with each thrust he makes.

“Oh God, I’m Cumming, I’m Cumming Spike.” Buffy says.

“AAHH!” Tara screams as she Cums.

“Buffy.” Spike roars out as he starts to spurt his seed into her.

“Daddy.” Drusilla screams as she cums as well.

Drusilla pushes Angel over and takes his cock into her mouth, as she starts to lick and suck at this cock. Angel says to her. “Hasn’t had this in so long, my childe.”

“Your childe will please you, Daddy.” Dru says as she sucks at Angels cock.

Spike rolls Buffy onto her back and continues to thrust in and out of her.

Tara changes positions with Willow, and proceeds to suck and lick at Willows clit now.

Drusilla takes her hand and starts to squeeze Angel’s shaft and sac as she sucks deeply on Angels cock. Feeling the sac start to tighten her roars out his completion into Dru’s waiting mouth.

“Oh God, Tara feels so good, I love you, I’m Cumming.” Willow says.

“Cum with me luv.” Spike says as he starts to rub her clit.

Both at the same time, Buffy and Spike share there release. Buffy, Spike calls out as Buffy calls out Spike.

When Angel has spent himself completely into Drusilla’s waiting mouth he lifts her up and thrust her on his still hard cock, flipping her over he starts pounding into her fast and hard.

Spike starts to lazily thrust in and out of Buffy again, she flips him back over. “No I want fast and hard.” She says as she starts riding him with everything she has.

Willow pulls Tara up to her and as they kiss then start rocking there hips together.

Half and hour later Angel is still pounding into Dru, with all the strength he has. “So good, feels so good, been so long since I could just let go. Won’t even be able to with Cordy.” Angel says to Dru.

“Punish me Daddy, I can take it.” Dru says.

“More, harder Spike, I need you to go harder.”

Spike rolls them over and starts to pound into Buffy as well.

Willow and Tara continue to kiss and rock there hips together.

Soon all 6 people in the room are screaming there release, all at the same time. Shouting the names of there partners.

While Willow and Tara, just lie together and cuddle.

Dru flips Angel over and continues to ride him.

Spike continues to pound Buffy into the mattress.

After a while, everyone but Willow and Tara are screaming there release.

Drusilla gets off of Angel and goes over to Willow and Tara. “Have you thought about trying out Vampire sex?”

Tara looks at Willow, and Willow responds to Drusilla. “We will try it later; let us just rest for a few minutes.

Spike rolls Buffy on to her side, and lazily thrust into her. “You’re doing great luv, it’s been almost 10 hours. We will go slow and lazy for a while, maybe even sleep a couple hours before we let the demons Mate. What do you say?

“Sounds, good getting tired.”

When they hit the 12 hour mark, Dru walks over to Willow and Tara lays Willow on top of her some with Willows head resting on her chest and Drusilla settles down between Willows legs and spreads them. Dru lets her normal tongue slid over Willows folds a few times before she changes to her Vampire face.

Feeling the roughness of her tongue followed by the tiny sharp tips she feels every so often, Willow says. “Oh, so rough and sharp feels so good.”

Before long Drusilla rough tongue, suctions onto Willows clit as she lets her fangs slid in softly, Willow is screaming her release. Taking her fangs out and licking the wound closed while drink down Willows spending.

“How was that, dear?” Dru asks Willow.

“Lovely.” Willow responds.

Helping her up, Dru lets her change places with Tara before starts doing the same thing to Tara as she did to Willow. Before long Dru’s fangs are entering Tara just as she starts to suck hard on Tara clit and, Tara is screaming out her release as well.

Looking at Dru, Tara says. “Thank you, I never knew a bite could be so pleasurable.”

After Dru is finished with Tara, Angel calls her. “Dru.”

“What Daddy?” Dru asks.

“It’s coming up in the 14 hour mark; I think it safe to say we can all leave now.”

“Alright, I’ll just finish this last part then.” She says walking up to Buffy and Spike.

Buffy looks at Drusilla as she approaches.

“My dear childe it is time for us leave, with a taste of your new mate, I release you my childe.”

Spike looks at Buffy and explains to her what Drusilla is meaning. “The last part of the ritual with the witnesses is going to happen now; it’s also the reason Dru had to be her. Dru is going to pinch your clit hard to get you to cum, and then she is going to taste you on her fingers as she will give you some of hers as well. It will release me from the sexual part of the Sire/Childe bond and past it over to you. Just remember vampires are very sexual beings.”

“I know.” Buffy says. “I’m ready.”

As Dru reaches down to pinch Buffy’s clit, Spike pulls out of her for a minute, while Dru pinches her clit, while Dru’s other hand is inserted inside her. When Dru moves her hand to her mouth, he reinserts his cock deeply inside of Buffy.

Drusilla licks off her fingers and gives Buffy 2 of her fingers, to clean them off. “Enjoy your new mate my childe, I have released you and will be seeing you, my childe.” Dru says as she goes back to the other to get dressed.

“How are you doing, luv?” Spike asks. “It’s been 14 hours now.”

“Fine, a little tired.”

“Rest my, luv.”

Everyone leaves the room, quietly.

After Spike notices everyone has left, he pulls out of Buffy again.

“Where you going?” She asks.

“No where just changing positions, it’s been 14 this can take a day or longer. I’m not going to run you down, we’ll just rest for a while as long as we are connected in some way it won’t hut the ritual.” Spike tells her.

“That’s good because I am really tired.”

“Then sleep, luv we’ll continue after we’ve both rested.” He says as he lifts her right leg and puts it over his so he can slide up inside of her, then he gently rubs her arms up and down till he sees she is a sleep. Then he lets himself fall asleep as well.

Outside the room Angel says to Drusilla. “I’ll show you where you can wash up, before you go and do your part with Giles.”

“Thank you.”

“Before we go any further what happened in there will not happen again, I will be mated to Cordelia today.”

“I understand.”

“I will just have a shower then, I’m going to do my part.”

“Then you will stay in the room, you had last night until we are told you are not needing anymore.” Angel tells her.

“Alright.” She says as she goes into the room to have a shower, Angel continues to his room to take a shower as well.

30 minutes later Drusilla walks back into the lobby. “Would you come with me?” She says to Giles.

As he gets up he asks. “Where are Willow and Tara and can you tell me how Buffy and Spike are doing.”

Before she can answer, Cordelia asks. “Where’s Angel?”

“He’s showering and then he will be down to get you.” She tells her.

“I’ll just get to our room then to meet him.”

“You do that dear.” Dru says. “As for you, the girls are in there room resting and Buffy and Spike are most likely resting. They have come through the first part just fine.” She tells him as they walk into the room.
Chapter 29 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 29

“Now do you understand what you have to do? I will keep my word and not bite you, unless you ask me too. My Blood is the most potentate when we Vampires reach full sexual peak by Cumming.” Drusilla explains to him.

“Very well.” Giles says as he starts to undress.

Drusilla undress herself as well.

Once they both undress they climb on the bed together, Drusilla teases her clit for a few seconds to get her ready to have sex with Giles. After a few minutes she lowers herself onto his hard cock. Starting off slow and building her rhythm, soon they are both moaning and groaning until Drusilla bites into her wrist and hold it to his mouth for him to drink some of her blood.

Giles latches onto her wrist and suck some of her blood, then after a few minutes he flips her over and starts a steady rhythm to complete what they have started.

Cordelia walks into the room she shares with Angel, and undresses after she closes the door and locks it. Then she goes over to the bed and waits for him.

Angel comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his hips.

“I was just going to get you.” He says when he sees her sitting on the bed.

“Well now you don’t have too.”

“That’s good.” He says as he crawls up her body to kiss her. After he ends the kiss, he says to her. “You know I love you.”

“I love you too Angel, now make me yours.”

“With pleasure.” He says sliding into her.

“Oh God, Angel you feel so good.”

“You’re so hot, now I understand what Spike was referring to with Buffy earlier.”

“Lets not talk about them.” Cordelia says as she starts to move her hips up to meet him.

“So good, Angel never imagined it would be this good.”

Angel starts to speed up his thrust, while he rubs he clit.

“Oh God Angel, I’m gonna cum.”

“Cordelia.” Angel roars as he releases his seed into her and bites into her neck. “Mine.” He says.

“Yours.”

He takes his finger and puts a little slice into his neck for Cordelia. “Just take 3 sips and say mine.” He instructs her.

Cordelia takes her 3 sips then says. “Mine.” as he asks her too.

“Yours.” He says. “We are now mated.” He says as he starts to move inside her again.

8 hours after Buffy and Spike fall asleep, they wake up.

“Have a good Sleep.” Spike asks.

“The best.”

“That’s good, have a drink and bite to eat then we will continue.” He tells her.

“Alright.” She says and goes to get out of bed.

“And just where do you think your going.”

“To get food like you said.”

“We need to stay connected, remember so I will carry you.”

Buffy smiles. “Even though it’s been 8 hours, I don’t really know if my legs will work and to think, we have at least another 12 hours to go.”

“I know, but your Slayer powers will kick in soon.” He tells her.

After they get something to eat, they both lay back down on the bed.”

“Now for the worst part, we have to let the demons lose control. Biting and blood and pure raw sex.”

“I know, I guess we better get this over with.” Buffy says.

Spike proceeds to pull her on top of him, and kisses her. Letting his face change while he is kissing her, he then commands her to change as well. “Change.” He says, and kisses her again.

She lets her face change to as she is kissing him.

Once he breaks the kiss he turns her around, so she is laying on him with her head by his cock. “Don’t be afraid to bite it lots.”

She nods and lowers he head down to take his cock into her mouth, after a few minutes of him licking and sucking on her clit she feels him bite down on it.

“Aaahhh!” She screams and bites down on his cock as well, they do that 3 more times until he takes her and turns her so he can put her down hard on his cock, mixing their bloody sexes as he rolls her over and proceeds to pound her into the mattress, as hard as he can.

Buffy continues to bite and claw at him anywhere she can reach to draw blood, as does he.

After a while they both scream out their orgasms, he leaves a bite going thru her left nipple.

“Good girl.” He says as he lifts her head and continues to pound hard and fast into her. He leans down and kisses her biting her tongue in the process.

Buffy bites his tongue back as well during the kiss, he moves to bite at her neck and ears but Buffy pushes him up as she is about to cum and sinks her fangs into his small man nipples.

He then roars out and bites her right nipple. Buffy then flips him over and starts to plunge up and down on him as she rides him as hard as she can.

Out in the lobby everyone is there, now except for Drusilla who is back in her room and, Buffy and Spike who are still mating.

“So how do you think they are doing?”

“I’m sure she is fine, most likely they are both a little bloody by now.” Angel tells them.

“Why would they be bloody, they are not trying to kill each other, are they?” Willow asks alarmed.

“No, they should be up to the demon mating by now; one thing that demons go for is blood and sex.” Angel tells them.

“Oh.” Was all Tara said.

“Is it, really safe?”

“Can be very painful, but yes it is safe.”

“Oh Okay.” Willow says still unsure of it.

Back in the room with Buffy and Spike a few hours later.

“You’re doing great, Sweetheart. Were almost done this section, but this next hour is going to be painful for you. But then we will shower, change the sheets on the bed and have a nap again.” He says letting his demon go back in while he gets her into position.

Buffy nods and responds. “Just get it over with.”

Once he has her on her hands and knees, he spreads her butt cheeks apart and plunges into her asshole, also re-allowing his demon to resurface.

“Ahh!” She screams as he starts to pound into her hard and fasts, getting tears in her eyes.

Leaning up against her, he puts his wrist at her mouth. “Bite it will help with the pain.”

After a while the pain starts to leave and she starts to thrust back into him. “Spike I need to cum.”

He bites into her side and she Cums instantly, causing him to roar in completion.

“Good girl the worst is over, luv.” He says as he pulls out of her. “I love you please don’t forget it.”

“I love you too.” She says then she surprises him. “Maybe we could do that again sometime, I liked the pain and pleasure.”

“Let’s get you a bath.” He says picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom, he sits her on the toilet while he runs a bubble bath for them once the water is ready; he puts her in the tub with him.

“Just relax luv.” He says as he starts running a wash cloth over her body, as he feels her relax he pulls her against his chest. “Just lay here for a few minutes, it will help take away some of the pain.”

An hour later they are back in bed, with clean and dry sheets. Getting ready to take another nap, Spike is worried because she isn’t saying anything.

“I’m fine, just a little sore, and tired.” She says.

“Sleep, luv.” He says kissing her neck and shoulder; when he feels her breathing even out he lets himself follow her to sleep.

6 Hours later, Buffy wakes up to Spike thrusting in and out of her.

“Morning Goldilocks, sleep well?” Spike asks when he notices the change in her breathing.

“Yeah, still sore.”

“I know luv, I’m sorry.”

She pulls away from him and rolls over to face him, putting a leg over her hip so he can slide back in.

“Don’t be it had to be done and I love you.” She says kissing him.

“I love you too.” He says kissing her back. “Let me make love to you slow and gently.”

“Please, too sore for anything hard and rough.”

“We only have a little over and hour left now.” He says as he starts to kiss her.

55 minutes later Buffy says to him. “Spike I’m going to cum.”

“Let yourself go Buffy.” He says. “Then we will be done, if you want.”

“Yes please, Oh God Spike it feels so good even after everything we have done.” She says as she starts to cum.

“I know Buffy.” He says as he Cums along with her.

They lay there for a few minutes just relaxing in each others arms.

“We did it, luv we are mated, which would mean you are immortal. What are you going to do about it now?” Spike asks.

“Don’t know to sore.” She tells him.

“Rest, luv.” He says as he gets out of bed to get there clothes.

“Lets get you dressed and then we can phone your watcher and friends to come and see you and get something for the pain, or we can go out there.” Spike tells her.

“I think I want to walk out the see them.”

“Alright luv lets get dressed and then go see your mates.” Spike says as they start to get dressed.

After they are dressed they leave the room and find everyone in the lobby.

Once Willow sees Buffy she calls to her. “Buffy.”

“Hey Wills.” Buffy says walking up to her.

“How are you?” Tara asks.

“Tired and sore.” Buffy tells her.

“Ah Buffy, Spike your back.” Giles says.

“Never left, Watcher.”

“Well Giles, I’m mated now.” Buffy says.

“Yes, my dear I would say you are, though I thought it would have taken longer.”

“Decided I would only keep her in for the recommended time, she is in a great deal of pain.” Spike tells him.

“You would say that your Slayer healing didn’t work?” Giles asks.

“Some but not for everything, its also hard on me and Spike because my Slayer healing keeps me tight and lets just say he’s not small.”

“Oh dear lord, she’s turned into Anya.”

“Sorry Giles.” Buffy says with a grin.

Spike laughs a bit at what Buffy and Giles were talking about.

“Anyways, Buffy.” Giles says. “I have decided to go back to Sunnydale with Willow and Tara, tomorrow and then you all will follow by the weekend.”

“That’s fine Giles, I’m sure everyone wants to see you as well.” Buffy tells him, with a yawn.

“I think I’m going to go up and get some sleep.”

“Very well dear, see you later.”

“Bye Buffy.” Both Willow and Tara say.

Buffy and Spike climb the stairs to there room, once in there room she undress and climbs into bed. Spike also climbs into bed after undressing.

“Night Spike, love you.”

“Love you too, now get some sleep luv.”




Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming 'round
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes.
Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in you eyes
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes, Turn around bright eyes
Turn around,
Every now and then I know you'll never be the boy you always wanted to be
Turn around,
Every now and then I know you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
Turn around,
Every now and then I know there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
Turn around,
Every now and then I know there's nothing any better, there's nothing I just wouldn't do

Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I heard this song again on the radio a couple of days before I typed this and felt that it need to be add to the end of the Mating Ritual. The song is Total Eclipse of the heart by Nicki French. I know hers is a remake but I like it better and can’t think of who sings the original. Sorry this chapter is so long with the song on it.
Chapter 30 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, Sorry I didn't have time to post this chapter earlier. RL is just in the way right now 3 weeks till christmas, then it should slow down again at work.. Again I fon't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 30

3 days after the mating Ritual.

“Someone woke up all glowing this morning.” Spike states.

“I get to go see everyone today, and then after they leave we get to go patrol and see what you want to bring back to the house.”

With a smirk he says. “I like the sounds of that.”

“I don’t want to give up your crypt though; it can be a home away from home.”

“We could do that if you want.” He says while moving closer to her so he can capture her lips with his, ending the kiss he says to her. “A home away from home sounds great to me, but right now I am think of much more important things to do.” He says as he thrust up into her.

“I guess so. She says as she leans up to kiss him.

Buffy starts to raise her hips meeting him thrust for thrust, soon they are rocking back and forth together as they go over the peak with pleasure, and Spike rolls them over so he is on his back.

“Ride me luv.”

“With pleasure.”

Buffy starts to ride him hard and fast and before you know it they are both calling out there pleasure for each other.

Coming down the stairs into the lobby sometime later, Angel says to them. “Giles called, he figured that it would be better if we all met at your house.”

Buffy nods her head, trying to hide the fact that she is upset that Giles left already.

Forgetting that Spike can feel her emotions, he asks. “Buffy what’s wrong?”

“Its nothing, I just miss them all even though it’s only been a few days.”

“Well we are getting ready to leave in a few minutes, so you will see them again in a few hours.” Spike tells her.

“So while you two were getting up close and personal again we, figured out who was driving with whom.” Angel tells them.

“So who am I taking?” Spike asks.

“Just Buffy, we all know how you drive now don’t we. Well the three of us know how you drive.”

“Just Buffy is fine.”

“Do I have to go with him?” Buffy says.

“What’s wrong Slayer you afraid you going to die?” Spike asks.

“Ha Ha very funny, so I’m going with Spike, whose going with you Angel?” Buffy asks.

“Cordy and Conner will come with me, while Wesley drives his car with Gunn and Fred.”

“Everyone who’s driving knows where my house is.”

“Its been a while but Sunnydale isn’t that big.” Wesley tells her.

“I have my cell phone if you need to call, where will you be staying in Sunnydale?” Buffy asks.

“We will probably get a motel for tonight, and open up the mansion tomorrow.” Angel tells her.

“That we can figure out when we get there.” Wesley says.

“Well we better get going, because we are meeting Giles in about 3 hours.” Angel says.

Everyone goes down the elevator to the underground parking, throws the last of their bags into the cars that they will be taking and leave LA to go to Sunnydale.

2.5 hours later Spike drives into the sign saying Welcome to Sunnydale, since Buffy is unable to see because of the blacked out windows, he decides not to tell her.

“What was that?” Buffy asks being woken up from a peaceful sleep.

“Sorry luv didn’t realize you were asleep. It’s just a tradition that I drive thru the sign every time I come to Goode Olde Sunnyhell.”

“So you’re the one that does that, and really we need to talk about this black paint, it would be nice to see if I have to drive with you.”

“But think of everything we could do behind the paint and know one would know.”

“You’re a pig, Spike.”

“Yeah, but you love me still.” He says pulling into the driveway beside Giles car.

Buffy jumps up and out of the car and up to the porch before Wesley and Angel have a chance to pull in the driveway.

“Slayer calm down.” Spike yells to her as he gets out of the car.

“Buffy.” Dawn says as she opens the door to the house.

“Dawn.” Buffy says giving her friend a hug.

“I missed you so much, first you were gone then they brought you back then this happened and you left again.”

“I missed you too, Dawn.”

Everyone just kind of stood there watching the sister’s reunion until Spike steps up to them.

“Big sis is never going to die again, no need to worry now.”

“Spike I missed you too.” She says launching herself into his arms. *Good thing I’m a Vampire he thought or I would have been knocked down.*

“You know I would never be able to leave you after everything we’ve been through.”

Giles speaks up. “Please do come in, everyone.”

Dawn pulls Buffy into the house with her and Spike, going over to the couch to sit with everyone. Seeing that they will be short a chair he pulls Buffy onto his lap.

“Why does Deadboy Jr. gets to do that and you said that I and Anya couldn’t?” Xander asks.

“Because, Buffy is in a way craving Spikes touch, also I can trust they won’t do anything to each other while sitting there.” Giles tells him.

“What we couldn’t.”

“Xander leave it, you have before what would change it now?” Willow asks. “Besides we have quests don’t you think we should be civil?”

“Sorry.” Xander says.

“Wh- Why doesn’t everyone sit down?” Tara says.

Everyone takes a seat around the living room.

“So how are you feeling, Buff.” Xander asks.

“Not bad, it was strange at first, but it getting better as the times goes by. Spike is always in my head and I am always in his, we are learning fast how to shut each other out.”

“Why don’t we have that?” Cordelia asks Angel.

“It only works with Vampires and I guess Slayers, no Vampire has ever mated with a Slayer to my knowledge.”

“I haven’t seen anything about it in any of the Watchers diaries either.” Giles says to Angel.

“I’ve never heard of anything like it either.” Wesley says.

“So how are you two doing after everything you saw and did?” Buffy asks Willow and Tara.

“It was a very intense and amazing experience. Thank you for asking us.” Willow says.

“Yes I’m glad I listened to Spike, I don’t think I could have done it with Giles or Xander. It was bad enough with Angel and everyone being Naked.

“Did you just say you saw Angel naked?” Xander asks.

“Everyone was, Xander.” Buffy tells him.

“Yes it will take some time to get over everything we saw, Drusilla is very sexual, I thought she was going to push Spike aside and go after you.”

“You really have to know, Dru.” Spike says with a chuckle.

“Can we please not talk about this we do have a minor present?” Buffy says.

“We agreed that we would not discuss, what happened in the room.” Spike says.

“I know sorry.” Buffy says.

“That must have hard known both your ex’s were there when the ritual was being done.”

Xander was cut off with a growl from Spike.

“Alright how about we all order Pizza.” Xander says deciding that would be the best.
Chapter 31 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them. It is sad to say this story is almost over.
Chapter 31

The next night they were all sitting around Buffy and Dawn’s living room when Whistler pops back in.

“Can’t you ever knock?” Buffy asks.

“And why would I do that when it annoys you so much this way?” Whistler asks.

“I hate you, you know that.”

“Why, I’m honoured, Slayer.” He says as if surprised.

“What are you hear for then?”

“For the last part of the prophecy, after it is fulfilled I will be out of your hair for a while.”

“What has to be done for the last part of the prophecy?” Wesley asks before a further argument could be started up.

“Well most of you have decisions to make. Yes, you know that Buffy, Spike, Angel, Cordelia, Rupert and Drusilla are now totally immortal, nothing can kill them. Now you get the choice by mixing enough of all their blood and all of yours, you could also become Immortal, I will give you 24 hours to decide. Are there any questions.” Whistler asks.

“Someday I hope to have offspring will I still be able to.” Anya asks.

“Your offspring as you put it will also be Immortal.”

“So Orgasms are not affected.”

“Anya.” Xander says.

“No there not.” Whistler says with a laugh.

“I do believe I have never seen you laugh before.” Giles says.

“Powers are not suppose to laugh, now if there are no more questions, I will just leave you all to make you decision.”

“Wait.” Xander says. “If I do this what will happen to me, will I get stronger or stay the same, and will I have a demon in me?”

“Nothing will happen to you, you will get a tiny bit stronger, but you will not have a demon in you. There will be enough blood to counter act that, you have to be half dead as well in order to be turned.”

“So now that I answered that question, I will be going and see you all tomorrow.” Whistler says as he slowly vanishes.

“So what do you all think?” Buffy asks.

“It’s the best news someone could have given me, I have been alive for over 1000 years and now I have the chance to live 1000 more, I’m doing it.” Anya says.

“Figured you would.” Spike says.

“Anyone else know there answer now?” Buffy asks.

“I am thinking about it, think of all the good that we could do, with not dieing in another 40 to 50 years.” Willow says.

“I know Sweetie, I know you want to do good, I do too.” Tara says.

“So I think that hands our decision.” Willow says.

“Can I do good, too?” Dawn asks.

“You can do anything you want to. Sweetie.” Tara tells her.

“But you have to make the decision yourself, Bit.”

“I know, I know but I want to do it.”

“We figured you would.” Spike tells her.

“So Anya, Willow, Tara, Dawn who else knows there answer?” Buffy asks sure that Xander would at least know by now.

Both Wesley and Xander raise there hands.

“So that just leaves you two.” Buffy says indicating Fred and Gunn.

“Why don’t we break for the night and discuss sleeping arrangements, unless you know where everyone is sleeping.” Giles says.

“We haven’t really discussed it; I am planning on opening up the Mansion tomorrow.”

“Alright, why don’t we hear what they have arranged?” Wesley suggests.

“So here is what we were thinking Dawn is going to Willow and Tara’s for the time being. So Fred and Charles can take Dawns room, Angel and Cordelia and Connor in Joyce’s old room, Wesley can come and stay in my spare room. Any other suggestions.” Giles asks.

Buffy responds to Giles never taking her gaze off Spike. “Dawn only has a twin bed, my room is Vampire proof already, and we are going to Spikes for a while tonight. So we will just stay there for the night and Angel can take my room and Fred and Gunn can take Mom’s old room, then Wesley can either take Dawns room or can go with Giles.” Buffy tells him.

“I think I will stay with, Mr. Giles if that is alright.”

“It’s fine Wesley.” Giles tells him.

Angel looked at his group before asking. “What do you think?”

“Fine with us.” Fred replies.

“We’ll do it Buffy’s way.” Angel says.

“What Buffy can’t sleep there, he lives in a hole in the ground.” Xander burst out.

“It’s a crypt and it’s kind of cozy.” Dawn says.

“Take that back, it’s scary.”

“Sorry, Honey its kind of homey.”

Spike starts to fake a pout.

“Keep that up or I will give you something to do with it.”

“Promise.”

“Dawn, why don’t you go and show Fred and Gunn to there room while, we decided when and where were going to meet.” Buffy says.

“I was thinking we would meet here again, in the morning as it will be Sunday and no one has to work. I also figured it would be her because of Angel’s and Spike’s situation.” Giles says.

“When has sunlight ever stopped me Watcher, I’ll see you here in the morning.” Spike says.

“Very well, we must all be going now, it is getting quite late.” Giles says.

“Dawn, lets get going.” Buffy calls, and then turns to Willow and Tara. “Do you need a ride home?”

“Xander’s bringing us.” Willow says.

Dawn comes running down the stairs, with her bag in her hand. “Okay, I’m ready.”

Xander, Anya, Willow and Tara all get up to join her.

“We’ll see everyone tomorrow.” Xander says.

Dawn gives Buffy and Spike a hug before she leaves. “I love you and will see you tomorrow.”

“Love you too. Bye.” Buffy says.

“Night, Niblet.”

Then she was gone with Willow and everyone.

“I’ll see you tomorrow my dear.” Giles says to Buffy before he leaves with Wesley.

“Night Giles.”

“Good night, everyone.” Wesley says as he leaves with Giles.

After everyone that is leaving, except Buffy and Spike leave, she starts to wonder around the house.

After a few minutes, Spike walks up to her taking her in his arms. “What are you thinking, luv?”

“It just seems so different from when I last say it a month ago.”

“Yeah it has, but we should get going, so these people can get some sleep.” Spike tells her.

“Yeah, I guess your right.”

“Yeah.” He says as he picks her up and runs out the door with her to his car, calling as he leaves. “See you tomorrow.”
Chapter 32 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews. Its said to say but just the Epi after this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 32

The next day at around 11:30 am.

Buffy opens her front door for Spike to breeze through; Dawn stands at the opening for the living room when she sees her Sister holding the door open.

Everyone looks up to see a smoking blur of black running through the door and house. Dawn reaches up and grabs the end of the blanket as he runs by.

“Gee, Spike someday your going to run right on out the back door.” She says when he stops running at the island in the kitchen.

As Buffy and Spike join everyone in the living room.

Gunn leans over and whispers to Fred. “I think he does that often.”

Hearing what Gunn says, Buffy answers. “He does.”

Looking around Buffy asks Xander. “Where’s Anya.”

“She wouldn’t leave the shop unattended for a few hours, said they could be missing out on a lot of money.”

Spike chuckles. “That sounds like demon girl.”

“She also says she already knows what she wants to do so why be here.”

“So what do we have to do still today?” Dawn asks.

“We have to finish deciding who all are taking the Powers up on this offer. And a crew of us are going to the Mansion to clean it up some for Angel and his crew.” Buffy tells her.

“Who all is going to the Mansion?” Dawn asks.

“I was hoping Cordelia, Fred, Wesley and Gunn as well as you, me, Willow and Tara. Angel and Spike are out for the count as it is Daylight and I’m not sure how the heavy drapes are, I haven’t been there for a couple of years.”

“This is going to be so cool.” Dawn says.

“Alright let’s recount, who is in still on the Powers deal. If you are in raise your hand.”

Everyone that has the option to be in on the Powers deal raises there hand.

“Glad to see you two aboard.” Buffy says to Fred and Gunn. “Now the other chore for the day, who is in on cleaning the Mansion? Will do this by a show of hands also.”

Everyone but Giles and Wesley raise there hands.

“If it is okay, I thought that I would stay and discuss some things that are going on.”

“That’s fine we have more than enough people, shouldn’t take as long as I thought.”

“We might not get it all done today; it could need painting or things built.” Xander tells her.

“Could you do it, if it is needed?”

“That’s why I figured I would go.” He tells her.

“Spike can you figure something out for Supper, for all of us. Xander can go on a Lunch run, right now.” Buffy says.

“Sure no problem, around 6pm?” Spike asks.

“Yeah that will give us a couple of hours to figure out where everyone is sleeping tonight.”

“Sounds good, we will leave after Xander gets back with Lunch.” Buffy tells them.

“I won’t be long.” Xander says as he leaves to go get lunch.

30 minutes later, Xander is walking in the door with everyone’s Lunch. “Coffee, donuts and food all around.” He says as he puts everything on the table.

Everyone but Angel reaches for some food.

“I’ll be right back.” Spike says as he gets up to go in the kitchen, coming back he has 2 mugs of blood one for Angel and one for himself. Then he grabs a coffee and mixes it with his blood, and starts to drink it as he to eat.

Seeing people looking at him he asks. “What?”

“Why do you eat, and Angel doesn’t.” Fred asks.

“Because I love my food to much to give it up, I guess. We don’t need to eat; I just never gave it up, looks better when you’re out in public as well. The food doesn’t even taste like it does for you. I’m guessing Buffy is starting to notice that as well, sometimes she doesn’t eat too much at all.”

“Nope still love my food, but it is sometimes bland.”

Everyone ate the rest of there Lunch in silence and then they left to go to the Mansion.

7:30 pm the crew made its way over to the Magic Box getting there just before 8pm.

Shortly after they arrive, Whistler pops in. “Glad to see everyone could make it, now we don’t have a lot of time to do this. For everyone that does not want to do this please leave now, you may not witness the Ritual.”

No one leaves.

“Very well, now I will need a large bowl and a dagger and a cleaning cloth for it.”

Giles and Willow go get the stuff.

“Angel could you go and get some of Drusilla’s blood.” (She has been locked in the basement since they got back from the mating ritual.)

“Alright I won’t be long.” Angel says getting up.

Once Willow and Giles are back with the stuff, Whistler again. “First I will take the Immortal peoples blood.”

“Buffy please bit both of your wrists and hold them over the bowl, Spike you will follow Buffy. Then Angel will do his wrists and pour in Drusilla’s blood, when he is done it will then be followed by Giles and Cordelia.”

During all of this Whistler is chanting. “Immortal.” after everyone puts in there blood.”

“Now we need Anya to slice her wrist and hold it over the bowl, followed by Wesley, Charles, Fred, Xander, Willow, Tara and Dawn. Angel may take some of Connors blood and add it as well.”

This time while they are doing it, he chants. “Mortal.” After everyone when he is done with the bleeding he starts another chant.

“Immortal, mortal
Strong to weak
Weak to strong
Mortal to immortal.”

Now starting with the order again, everyone has to take a sip of blood.” He tells them.

After everyone has taken a sip he hands it to Buffy and the rest of them, having Angel bring Drusilla’s to her.”

“Congratulation, you are now all Immortal.” He says just before he pops out of the room.

“We did it Buffy, we fulfilled the Prophecy. Willow says.

“We did, didn’t we?”

“Yeah what are you going to do now?” Willow asks.

Buffy gets a big smile on her face. “Live my life to the fullest, we will never die again.”
Epi by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
So its over, thanks for sticking with it and thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Epilogue

100 years later.

“What are you thinking luv?” Spike asks as he follows her into the house they have shared for 100 years, now and up to their room.

“100 years ago, today my friends tore me out of a place of quiet and warmth, love. I was finished and I knew everyone I loved was safe. Then they ripped me out and everything was cold, dark and scary. Then you found me, gave me the strength to get thru this hell, reminded me everyday of what it was like to be loved and cared for. And just let me be what I needed to be at the time, on the days I wanted to go back or when the nightmares got to bad, you were there. To hold me or give me anything I needed from you, your blood, your love, and your strength. Not a day goes by when I don’t remember those 128 days you said I was gone, because it was long for me there. But what I am really trying to say is I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I love you Spike.”

Spike has tears rolling down his eyes. “I love you too, Buffy Anne Summers.”

Just as they start to kiss, they hear the whole gang come into the house.

“I guess we better go see what they want.” Buffy says.

“Don’t want to, want to be all snuggled up with my girl and not have to entertain the large group of us.”

“Well it is going to get bigger, with both Dawn and Anya…”

He cuts her off. “I know really how many kids you can pop out.”

“What its only Anya’s 8th it could be worst, after all it has been 100 years, and Dawn only has 3.”

“I’m surprised the Witches only stopped at 1 each.”

“Who says they haven’t.”

“What?”

“You heard me; they both want to be pregnant together, this time. They have both started taking the potion, figure by the end of the month they should both be with child.” Buffy tells him.

“Next you’re going to tell me that Fred is expecting again.”

“Nope they want to wait a few more years.”

“Buffy and Spike get your butts down here now.” Cordelia calls.

“Hold you horses Cheerleader.” Spike says as Buffy and him go downstairs.

“So what do we owe this pleasure?” Spike asks stepping into the living room.

“We found something today, a passage talking about a 100 year old Mated Slayer.” Willow says.

“This is so not good.” Buffy says.

“Were not exactly sure yet, it talks about her resurrection being the starting date till her Mating date.” Willow tells her.

“So we have about 3 weeks to find out.” Buffy says.

“I’ll go check a couple of sources and stuff I still have in LA.” Angel says. “You are coming Wes?”

“I'm going to man.” Gunn says.

“Sure we will be back in a couple of days.” Angel tells them.

They all get up to leave.

“Good, now if you don’t mind I would like to have a nice calm peaceful night with my girl here.” Spike says.”

“Yes, quite right I’m sure Drusilla is waiting for me back at home, too.” Giles says.

Spike chuckles. “It took you 100 years, but I guess you finally got with Dru then.”

“Yes if they would have told me when I was training to be a Watcher, that I would be working with first a souled Vampire then a soulless chipped Vampire. Have a Seer Vampire to make me Immortal and then get together with her as a lover 100 years later. I would have had them committed to the funny farm.”

“At least you knew growing up that Vampires are real, I never heard of them until I was turned.” Spike tells him.

“Well my Father was a Watcher.”

“We grew up in high society, and that’s all I am willing to say about my human years.”

“Well I must be going; I will see you in the morning.”

“Better make that after lunch, at your place.” Spike tells him.

“Alright, I’m off.” Giles says.

“Yes, I want to go home to. Xander there time for more orgasms before the baby comes.” Anya says.

“We’ll just get going.” Fred says.

“Come on Connor lets go home.” Dawn says as they get up to leave too.

Everyone but Willow and Tara leave.

“Were starting out potion tonight, you know I could make one for you too, so you could have a baby too.” Willow says.

“I have a man, right now no need for a baby yet. It would just hamper what we already have together.” Buffy tells her.

“Oh Okay, we’ll be off then.” Willow says.

After the last person leaves Spike locks the door, and turns to Buffy. “Come here, sexy.” As he starts walking to her shedding his clothes as he goes.

Buffy starts to remove her clothes as well; by the time they met they are both naked.

“Can’t wait.” He says kissing her, he picks her up and wraps her legs around him and impales her in one hard thrust on his rock hard cock; bring her to the kitchen table. He lays her out before him and starts a steady rhythm of hard deep thrust into her.

“Spike, I’m Cumming.” She says.

“Buffy.” He says with a roar as he comes as well. Then he picks her up and carries her upstairs. “Sleep now, luv.”

3 weeks later, they are all assembled at the Magic Box.

“I don’t understand how none of us can find any more out about it, just a short passage that you received in the mail.” Willow says.

“Maybe it’s not about Buffy.” Xander says.

Just then Whistler pops in.

“Oh its you.”

“Is that a way to greet me, Slayer?”

“Just tell us what you want.”

“Not a want, more like a Congratulations. You see currently you; Cordelia and Drusilla are all 3 weeks pregnant, as a thank you from the Powers that be. They wanted to reward all of you with a baby on the Anniversary of your resurrection; oh the Witches are 3 weeks pregnant as well.” Then he pops out, before anyone can ask any questions.

The End.



AN: As you can see I did leave room for a sequel, it will most likely be short. It took me about a year of writing this story. It is the first one I have ever put up anywhere, so I would just like to thank everyone again for sticking with it. Its most likely been a long 6 months for you. Some time in the new year I will start the sequel but not sure what month, work is busy between Nov and Feb 1. I write during our slow periods at work.

Thanks again to everyone that has stuck with it and read it.

Dec. 15, 2006

smlcspike
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=20343