The Boss by Karbear57
Summary: Buffy and Spike meet during spring break & have an affair. Years later William comes to town and is Elizabeth's new boss.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 35266 Read: 27114 Published: 07/10/2006 Updated: 07/29/2006

1. 1 by Karbear57

2. 2 by Karbear57

3. 3 by Karbear57

4. 4 by Karbear57

5. 5 by Karbear57

6. 6 by Karbear57

7. 7 by Karbear57

8. 8 by Karbear57

9. 9+ 10 by Karbear57

10. 11 by Karbear57

11. 12 & 13 by Karbear57

12. 14 by Karbear57

13. 16 & 17 by Karbear57

14. 18 -19 by Karbear57

15. 20-21 by Karbear57

16. 22 by Karbear57

17. 23 by Karbear57

18. 24-25 by Karbear57

19. 26-28 by Karbear57

20. 29-30 by Karbear57

1 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
So... yes, it's me. This is the second fanfiction that I wrote and ImBloodyEnglish convinced me to load it here. I hope you enjoy!

Oh, one thing... email addresses used are fictious, please do not email them.
Chapter 1

Late Friday afternoon, Buffy sat at her desk checking her email. Her long blond hair flowed over her shoulders and down her back as she waited for her messages to pop open. Her pen tapped on her desk as she nibbled on her bottom lip. The office was usually quiet on Fridays. Her eyes crinkled up as she smiled when it says she had a message from her long time friend and pen pal: Spike.

Subject: Re: Hey there cutie
Date: Thu, 20 June 2003 15:11:54 -0400
From: sxyspike@hotmail.com
To: EAS@hotmail.com

Hey there cutie! I am going on a business trip next week and probably won’t be able to check my email. Sorry to hear about your sister. She really is giving you hell. I guess we were like that when we were her age, too. Thinking the rules apply to everyone else but us, yeah? I remember when I was a senior in high school… well; maybe I shouldn’t tell you it might give you the wrong idea about me. How’s work? How’s that bloke you’ve been seeing. Treating you right, I hope. I will talk to you later, cutie.

Bye!
Spike

Buffy sighed. She really wished she could find a real guy like Spike, but alas she had yet to meet someone that she could be totally open with. Strike that, Buffy thought, you did meet him but wasn’t totally honest with him. Glancing at her inbox on her desk and noticing it relatively empty, Buffy decided she could sneak a couple minutes of reflective thought into her day. Hitting ‘Reply’ Buffy thought back to the time when they first met.

April 1998

“Come on Buffy!” Cordelia was dragging Buffy out of her house and into Cordelia’s new car: a Mustang Convertible. Cordelia was what Buffy thought as perfect. Her hair was always done and looked flawless. Cordelia kept up with fashion and beauty. She even beat the guys off with a stick, totally opposite of Buffy. Buffy couldn’t care less about fashion, makeup or hair. Give her a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and a ponytail; Buffy was happy. She wasn’t ugly, in fact she was quite pretty, she just didn’t make an attempt to show it off.

Buffy wasn’t in the mood to go out, but her friend insisted that she leave the house. “Let’s go down town and go to some parties!” Cordelia hopped into her new toy and gunned the engine. Spring break was in full swing in the little town of Sunnydale. University student from around California and neighboring states flocked to the sleepy town. The cops usually didn’t crack down on underage drinking so as long as the spring breakers weren’t destructive, the cops left them alone. Sitting back, Buffy let her friend drag her downtown. They passed a bunch of guys and girls headed to the different bars to start the party tonight.

Looking through the masses, Buffy recognized some fellow classmates. “What if we run into Angel?” Buffy whined. All she wanted to do is sit down in front of the TV and watch sappy tragic love stories with Ben and Jerry’s and cry her eyes out.

“And? So? The best revenge is to show that he isn’t going to rule your life. We’ll go into one of the bars and flirt with a bunch of guys and get free drinks. If he shows, he will just see all the guys around you and see what a moron he was to let you go.” Cordelia made it sound so simple.

“But he does! I can’t help it I love him! I can’t flirt with other guys.” Tears in Buffy’s eyes welled up.

“Oh, stop it, Buffy. He is no good. He CHEATED on you. He’s an asshole. Look, it won’t hurt you to bat your eyes and get a couple of free drinks, right? Even if you two work it out, all you will be doing is drinking free drinks.”

“Well, when you put it that way…” Cordelia looked over at Buffy and visa versa. Both girls let huge grins erupt on their faces as they sped towards downtown.

~*~*~

The first bar they entered was filled with people they knew, high school people. Groaning the two girls left that one and headed to another. Making an entrance, Cordelia sashayed herself up to an empty table. They guys gave Cordelia cat whistles and wolf calls as she passed. Buffy walked demurely behind her. Looking around Buffy realized most people, including Cordelia, were dressed very provocatively. Buffy looked down at her own jeans and peasant blouse and shrugged. She never got much attention while she was with Cordy; she always was the center of attention. Cordelia sat down, waiting for the first guy to approach. “Loosen up Buffy. Take your hair down and smile.” Cordelia was always telling Buffy to let her hair down from her ponytail. “Oh, here comes one. Smile and bat your eyes.”

“Hey there, mind if I buy you a drink?” The guy looked Cordelia's body up and down with a leer.

“Oh, please. I am so thirsty.” Cordelia batted her lashes and smiled. The guy stood between Buffy and Cordelia, blocking Buffy.

“Sure thing, doll face… I’ll be right back.” He left and Buffy let out a sigh of relief.

“Ug, leer much?” Buffy shivered. Cordelia snickered and nodded.

“Oh, Buffy just look around all these guys are horny bastards. All they want is a pretty face, a hot body, and no attachments. No matter what they say, they want a fuck and then they are gone. All that we need to do is have them think they are going to get a fuck and then dump them before it gets to that point.” Cordelia flipped her hair behind her back and watched as the guy came forwards with two drinks. “Oh, thank you handsome!” Cordelia grabbed both drinks and gave one to Buffy.

“Hey, that was mine…” The guy started but stopped when Cordelia innocently batted her eyelashes at him again. “Wanna dance?” For the next three hours Buffy watched as her friend flirted and danced with all the guys scoring free drinks for her and Buffy. Buffy sat back sipping on the latest attempt to woo Cordelia, Buffy didn’t notice she had an admirer from the pool table area.

“Go talk to her, Spike-man.” Xander slapped the back of his bleached-blond friend. Spike just stared at the girl sitting alone at one of the tables. Throughout the night he noticed all the guys coming over and asking her friend to dance and buying her drinks. Not one of them paid any attention to blond unless the brunette grabbed a drink and gave it to her. She caught Spike’s eye as she entered the building. All the other girls were dressed in skimpy blouses and skirts, but this blonde came in jeans and a respectable top. Her hair was pulled up and she wore minimal makeup.

“Playing pool, mate.” Spike turned around and took his shot, sinking two balls at the same time. He walked around the table and got ready to take his next shot when he noticed a guy approach the object of his thoughts. The girl looked up and shook her head vehemently. The guy grabbed her arm as she struggled to free herself. “Be right back.” Spike walked over with the pool cue and listened to the girl talk.

“Angel, I told you leave me alone!” She was still struggling against the guy pawing at her.

“Baby, I already told you I’m sorry. Let’s go and talk some place.” He was trying to pull her towards the door.

“No, leave me alone.” Buffy wanted to kick Angel in the nuts, but she couldn’t get a good shot. Who the hell did he think he was, coming in here like this?

“Come on, let’s go talk.” The girl was struggling in earnest as the patrons around them just stared.

“No!” She looked around to find Cordelia, but couldn’t.

Spike stepped forward, “I believe she asked you to leave her alone, peaches.”

“What’s it to you? This has nothing to do with you.” The guy was a good deal taller than Spike, but that didn’t scare him. Spike knew he could handle himself in a fight, and he also knew that he had Xander and a couple of his buddies from school.

“Just the lady said to let her go and you aren’t.” Spike shrugged and insinuated himself between the blonde and the hulking mass of Cro-Magnon man. The blond was finally free and stepped back behind Spike thankful someone came to her rescue. She watched the anger increase in Angel’s eyes. He didn’t like to loose and she was afraid this would turn to fists soon.

“Oh, fancy college boy, I’m scared. Look she’s my girl and…”

“I am not your girl, Angel. You cheated remember? That makes me your ex girl!” Spike closed his eyes. He remembered the pain of being cheated on. Drusilla. That name made his blood go cold. He felt the rage build inside him as he remembered walking in on her fucking another guy in his bed. She just stopped hopping up and down on his dick and turned towards Spike and crooked her finger like he was going to join them.

Angel broke Spike out of his painful thoughts, “And we were having a private discussion.”

“It didn’t look like she wanted to talk with you, so why don’t you take your poofy ass out of here and leave her alone.” Xander came up behind his friend to back him up. A couple other classmates came up and circled around.

‘Fine, whatever, I don’t need this crap.” Looking over Spike’s shoulder her continued, “We will talk later, sweetheart.” With that Angel left.

With a sigh of relief Buffy looked up at her savior. “Thank you.” She stepped back and went to find Cordelia. It was time for her to leave.

Before Spike knew it the pretty blond disappeared. “Oh bloody hell, where’d she go?” Xander shrugged and headed back to his pool game. The guys that congregated around were already gone. Looking around, Spike finally spotted the girl climbing the steps to go to the second floor. Running, he caught up mid way up the stairs. “Oi, pet, wait!” She turned around and looked at him. “Hey, are you OK; I mean that guys was man handling you.”

Buffy stared at him speculatively but only saw sincerity in his eyes. “Um, yeah. Angel can be a bully. Thanks for stepping in.” She turned around and continues to head up the stairs. She wasn’t in the mood to make small talk with some college boy. She just wanted to go home.

“Hey, wait!” Spike wasn’t used to girls walking away from him. This really intrigued him. She turned around. “So what’s your name, luv?”

Her eyebrows shot straight up. “Excuse me?”

“What’s your name, luv?” Spike gave her the most devastating smirk he could work up.

“First off, I am not your love. Secondly I am looking for my friend so I can leave. Thank you for helping me with Angel, but good bye.” She turned around and continued up the steps.

Spike ran up past her and blocked her escape route. This one was a tough cookie. “Look, pet. I don’t know your name so if you give me your name I wouldn’t have to call you luv.” He smirked as he saw anger flash through her eyes and then quickly die.

“Buffy.” She stated simply.

“Well, hello, Buffy. I’m Spike your night in shining, uh tarnished armor.” He held out his hand. As she slipped her hand into his, he brought it to his lips and caressed the skin on her hand. They both felt the warmth from the other seep into their own skin. Blushing furiously, Buffy ducked her head. “Can I buy you a drink?” Spike felt his stomach flip when he saw her blush she was a cutie.

“UH, I’m looking for my friend.” Buffy looked around, trying to find Cordelia.

“I am hoping a friend of not the male gender?” Spike smiled knowing she was looking for her female friend that was now busy making out with someone near the bar.

“Um, no… Cordy… we came together and I really want to go home.” Maybe if Cordy wanted to stick around, Buffy would, too.

“Well, pet. I bet you are thirsty and it doesn’t look like you are very successful at finding her. I bet if you have a drink with me, she’ll pop up.”


June 2003

Subject: Re: Hey there cutie
Date: Fri, 20 June 2003 16:30:34 -0600
From: EAS@hotmail.com
To: sxyspike@hotmail.com

Hey, Handsome!

Dawn says she hates me now. I remember telling my mom the same thing when I was 17. She’s been grounded for the past week and a half and she still is sulking. She says it’s not fair and I tell her such is life, but she just glares at me. It’s strange to hear the same words coming out of my mouth that came out of my moms. I shudder at the thought. Riley and I’ve been OK. We haven’t gotten much alone time lately, but isn’t that life? We’ve been busy at work. Evidently someone from the new home office is going to come in and peak around so it’s probably a good thing that you won’t be able to email me. Well, it’s getting closer to clock out time and I need to tidy up the office for the big wig to come in on Monday. Talk to you when you get back.

Always,
Buffy

She hit the send button. Buffy sat back in her chair and thought some more on that first night. Back then; everything seemed to be falling apart in her life. Her parents just got a divorce and were battling for the affections of their children. Her boyfriend, love of her life, of six months was caught cheating and they broke up. Her sister was annoying her by reading her diary and then tattling on her. Everything was spinning out of control, until that night. Spike made everything seem smaller. That was the night she finally started to grow up.

April 1998

After Spike bought Buffy a drink they sat at a table in the back of the club. Buffy couldn’t believe this hot guy was hitting on her. The only reason Angel even gave her a second look was because she was Cordelia’s best friend. They have known each other for years, but he never paid attention to her. Until one day last summer, Angel stopped by Cordelia’s house while the two girls were lounging by the pool and started to talk to her. Buffy had a sneaking suspicion, especially after catching him cheating the only reason he paid a moments attention to her was because she could fill out a two piece and he wanted into her pants. It was quieter and Spike wanted to get to know this blonde pixie better. Cordelia disappeared from the bar, Spike presumed to go some place a little more intimate. “So how far are you along?”

“Huh?” Buffy looked up with her hazel eyes, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

“Year, pet. What year are you in school?”

“Oh, I’m a senior.” She smiled coitishly. “You?”

“Junior, you look young to be a senior.” Buffy looked up again. Opps she’s a senior in high school, guess it wouldn’t hurt to pretend. She shrugged her shoulders and looked around the club searching for Cordelia. “What school?”

Buffy thought ‘Oh shit… what if you pick the same school that he goes to then he will know you are lying.’ “Oh, SunnyD.” There, if he went to Sunnydale University, she could cover up and say she meant the high school. “And you?”

“UCLA.”

“Wow, whatcha doing all the way down here?”

He shrugged, leaned closer to her and whispered, “All the pretty girls,” and winked. Blushing, Buffy looked away. This guy was definitely one of the ones Cordy was trying to warn her against, but at this point Buffy didn’t care. It was nice to be noticed. “Look, pet. I am not really into this scene. Do you know anywhere we could go talk?” She looked at him like a deer again. “Public place, of course. I have no intention to sully your virtue.” He smirked and winked again.

“I don’t know. I still have to find Cordy.” Buffy couldn’t believe her luck. This hot guy just wanted to talk! Maybe Cordy was wrong about all these guys.

“I think she went out back with a guy, we can try to find her together, if you want.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her up to a standing position.

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at him curiously. “How do you know what she looks like?” She looked so cute with her head cocked to the side.

“I must admit, I’ve seen you two come in and sit together.” Spike ducked his head shyly and glanced up to see if she was angry. And she was. Her hands made it to her hips and her legs were planted firmly on the ground.

“If you are just being nice to me to get to her, you can forget it. You can’t get to her through me.” Buffy crossed her arms over her chest.

“Pet, Buffy… please…” She was walking away and he followed. “I didn’t mean it like that. I noticed YOU coming in.” She turned around to glare at him. His eyes told her he was sincere.

“Either you are telling the truth or you are an acting major.” Her lips upturned a little.

“I’m telling the truth. I am an English Major.” He lifted his hand out for her to take. “Come on, pet, let’s go find your friend and a nice restaurant to sit and talk.” Buffy reached out her hand and twined her fingers with him. Perfect fit. When she held Angel’s hand, it was hot, sweaty, and big. After a night of holding hands, her knuckles and fingers hurt from being spread so wide. “I think I saw them head this way.” Spike led Buffy towards the back. Most of the couples were dry humping and making out furiously. Buffy blushed and looked down, trying not to stare at the erotic pictures the couples performed. They found Cordelia and her ‘friend’ in the back. Stepping forward Buffy nudged Cordy on the shoulder.

“God, rude much!” Cordelia said.

“Hey, girl. I am going to leave, OK?” Cordy turned around to face her friend.

“Huh, Buffy?” Cordelia wasn’t too swift on the uptake between the lust and the alcohol she was quite dumb.

“Yeah. We are going to go to a restaurant to go talk. It’s too loud in here.”

“Uh, OK. Here take the keys; I’m too drunk to drive anyways.” Cordelia handed over her precious keys and went back to kissing her companion. Shrugging, Buffy lead Spike out to the back alley.

“So do you know any good places to eat? I’m a bit peckish.” Spike rubbed his stomach as they headed for the main street.

“Uh, there is a diner on fourth with the best burgers and shakes. If you want something more sophisticated there is a bunch of chain places and a couple fancier restaurants.”

“A burger sounds good to me, pet. Lead the way.” They walked in silence to the diner. Spike kept her hand wrapped in his. It was such a long time since he’s been able to just hold someone’s hand. The string of girls he went through after Drusilla weren’t around long enough to hold hands with. As they neared the diner, he could smell the greasy goodness. “So since you suggested this place, you aren’t going to order a salad, are you?”

She looked up and smiled. “Depends are you buying?”

Spike looked like she just insulted his man jewels. “Oh course! What do you take me as, an evil, soulless thing?”

She laughed. Spike thought she had a beautiful laugh. Her eyes glowed when she laughed. “Just checking. You know poor college kids and all.” She sashayed her ass inside the diner and sat in the last booth. Following her, Spike smirked and curled his tongue around his front teeth.

“So what’s your major?” He sat down and looked at the menu while she sat looking at the other customers.

“Huh, what?” She moved her attention back to Spike.

“Major, pet.”

“Oh,” Oh, come up with it quickly girl. “Business.” Everyone was in business, weren’t they?

“Ah, the old money maker, huh? Did you grow up here?”

“Moved when I was a teenager.” They sat in the last booth in the greasy spoon for hours. Waitresses came and went as the two discussed everything from mundane to fantasy. Both were amazed at finding such a smart, interesting person in the bar.
2 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Hope you are enjoying this... again blame ImbloodyEnglish
Chapter 2

“Hey, Cordelia!” Buffy breezed into the coffee shop and sat next to her long time friend. Her golden long hair bounced behind her as she hugged her friend and stepped to the side.

Cordelia looked up from her script and smiled. “Finally. You know it is rude to keep a very important actress waiting,” she looked at her watch, “for five minutes.”

“Good thing there isn’t anyone around that fits that description.” Buffy turned around to go order her Chi Tea from the counter.

When Buffy walked back to the table, Cordy looked up again, “You are the only one I know that would buy tea from a coffee house.”

“I am sure I am not the only one since they do still have it on their menu.” Buffy sat back and enjoyed the time with her friend. The two drifted apart after their senior year in high school. Right before graduation Buffy and Angel tried to work things out and Cordelia got majorly pissed. She maintained that Angel was a scumbag and Buffy shouldn’t bother with him. She failed to mention that Angel hit on Cordelia while he was trying to get together with Buffy. Cordelia went to LA to become an actress and Buffy stayed in Sunnydale to go to the local college. During Buffy’s sophomore year, her mother became ill and Buffy was forced to drop out of college to support her sister, Dawn. Cordelia entered their lives shortly after, hearing about their mom. Cordelia became Buffy’s rock once again. She helped them sell the house and move to Los Angeles where she could help more. She helped Buffy get a secretarial job at a local publishing company. A little embellishment on her resume here and a little hairspray there, Buffy transformed into a productive member of society and a total hottie. “So how’s the promotion?”

“Great. I know it’s only been a couple months since I stepped into the office manager position, but I think it’s going good.”

“Not to mention the money.”

“Oh course, can’t mention the money.” The girls sat at the table giggling like schoolgirls over the most mundane things.

~*~*~

William “Spike” Bennett was sitting in the airport lounge working on his laptop. Thanks to his Internet connection through his company’s satellite, he could check his email. Opening his hotmail account he was pleasantly surprised by the email from Buffy. Forgetting about the personnel files he was supposed to go over, he opened her email up and chuckled.

Subject: Re: Hey there cutie
Date: Friday, 20 June 2003 20:30:14 -0400
From: sxyspike@hotmail.com
To: EAS@hotmail.com

Hey, pet. I’m currently at the airport ready to head back to California. I wish you would tell me where you and Dawn moved to; I would love to see you. If I knew your last name I would look you up. I haven’t been to California since I graduated. Can you believe it? It’s been almost four years. Wow, I can’t believe I’ve been out that long. I just got off the phone with Xander, he says he say that friend of yours on the telly in a made for TV movie last night. Do you still keep in touch with her? Does she know where you live? I miss you.

Bye,
Spike


Sitting back, Spike thought back on the time he spent with Buffy.

April 1998

After spending the night at the diner talking, Spike and Buffy found Cordelia’s car. Buffy looked over to Spike and said, “Um, do you… I mean… can you… uh… do you mind driving?”

Spike looked at the flustered girl and smiled, “Sure thing, pet. I bet this baby has some power behind it.” She relinquished the keys as he walked her over to the passenger side. “In you go,” he opened the door and helped her into the car. Walking over to the driver’s side, Spike was a little giddy: never in his life had he had an opportunity to drive such a beautiful machine. His family was poor; the only reason that he could go to college was a full scholarship and grants. Hopping in and starting the roar of the engine Spike looked over at his new friend, “Where to, pet?” Buffy shrugged. They could go find Cordy and give her back the car, but that would mean the night would be over and she wasn’t ready for that. Spike was really nice and intelligent; making her think beyond the confines of her own mind without making her feel stupid. Angel would make her feel stupid. Buffy chuckled a little, Angel. She hadn’t given Angel a second thought after Spike came to save her. “What’s so funny?”

“Oh, just thinking to myself. How about the beach?”

“Sounds good.” He followed her directions to a small beach. They sat in the car with the top down watching the sunrise and continuing their discussions. Spike found out more about her family and living in a spring break town. Buffy learned of the tough life Spike grew up with in England and the way he got his nickname. He told her the story of coming over to the United States when he was sixteen and his subsequent juvenile delinquency. It seemed so natural to share intimate things like this.

As the sky turned from black to deep purple and blue, they sat in the car in silence. The birds started to chirp but neither paid attention, as they were lost in each other’s eyes. Spike’s hand held hers over the gearshift, caressing circles on her skin with his thumb. As the sun crested over the horizon, their heads moved like there was a magnetic pull. Their lips met gently, almost tentatively, finding the correct position. His lips were cool and smooth as they slipped over hers, opening his mouth and running his tongue out to caress her bottom lip. Groaning, Buffy opened her mouth and flicked her tongue over his. Getting the needed encouragement, Spike wrapped her arms around her and they continued to make out until the early spring-breakers started to pass the car, heading to the beach. Reluctantly the two pulled apart, slightly embarrassed at the intensity that they were kissing with. “Hungry?” Spike didn’t want his time to end with Buffy, afraid he would never find her again.

“A little, I should be getting home though.” Spike’s face fell in disappointment. “But, I guess since I have to find Cordy anyways to return her car, it wouldn’t hurt to have some breakfast, too.”

Grinning from ear to ear, Spike put the car into drive and they headed back to the downtown in search of breakfast and Cordelia. “You know, pet, if we can’t find your friend, we might have to spend the whole day together.”

In mock outrage she countered, “Oh, the humanity!” Laughing together, they headed to a popular breakfast restaurant.


Present day

William heard the call for his next flight. Gathering up his laptop and paperwork he headed to the gate. He found his seat in business class and began to look over the details of the new company he was visiting. William was the newest vice president in the biggest advertising agency in Chicago, Omni Hype, and he was visiting the newest acquisition, Public Claim, a small, but successful publishing company in LA. Omni Hype was hoping to expand their customer base by creating a branch office in LA. In front of him was laying the personnel records of the thirty employees that currently were working for Public Claim. William was supposed to figure out how to cut costs and more than likely it would come from the staff especially if Omni Hype wanted to insinuate its key players into the office staff to keep things rolling towards their goal. Not really interested in looking over mundane things, he went back to thinking about Buffy and the first whole day they spent together

April 1998

Finding Cordelia was easier (darn the luck) than what Buffy or Spike thought it would be. They entered the ‘Glaze and Wonder’ for breakfast and long and behold, Cordelia was sitting in a booth with her companion from last night. Looking up, Cordelia caught Buffy’s eye and waved them over. “Buffy! How’s my car? You didn’t scratch it did you?” Cordelia seemed on edge, a little to hyper.

“Relax, Cordy, its fine.” Cordelia motioned for Buffy and Spike to sit.

“Uh huh, where is it? I know about you and driving. Why did I give you my keys?” Cordelia looked up into the sky like she was talking to God himself. Buffy blushed and looked down embarrassed. She didn’t want Spike to know that she couldn’t drive stick, let alone not drive at all. Spike looked at Buffy and grinned, he suspected Buffy didn’t know how to drive stick, but now it sounded like she wasn’t a very good driver period. “So who are you?” Cordelia bluntly asked.

“Oh, sorry, Cordy, this is Spike. We met last night when he saved me from Angel.” Spike snorted at that name. “Spike this is Cordelia, or Cordy as I call her, and this is… I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name.”

“Wesley.” Cordelia’s companion introduced himself.

“Oh, British, too. How did we end up finding two British guys?” Buffy kidded. She felt more comfortable with Spike sitting across from her, than she has felt in years. Buffy mused it was weird that she didn’t feel comfortable to be herself when she was around her friends, save Cordy. During get-togethers Buffy usually ended up being quiet and just watching her friends interact versus actively participating in conversations and their antics. When the two friends were alone, Buffy was much more out going.

Shrugging off the introspective thoughts, Buffy smiled at Spike as reached across the table. “I think the question at hand is how did two blokes like us end up finding two ladies such as yourselves, ey mate?” Spike elbowed Wesley in the ribs.

The four talked over breakfast. Buffy noticed Cordy was a little quiet, but shrugged it off. Maybe she was just letting Buffy be the open girl, center of the party for once. Once they finished breakfast, Buffy handed Cordelia’s keys back to her and she left. Wesley walked back to the hotel he was staying at leaving Buffy and Spike alone once again. “So, um, pet…” Spike started. “Think we can hang out tonight? Maybe catch another bite to eat and movie or something?”

Buffy couldn’t believe her ears. Spike actually wanted to get together again. “Don’t you want to hang out with your friends?” The look of Spike’s face made Buffy realize she said the wrong thing. “I mean. I would love to hang tonight. I just wanted to make sure that… you know, got to have fun.”

“Fun? You are fun to be around.” Spike took her in his arms and brushed his lips against hers. “I wouldn’t have asked you if I didn’t want to be around you.” Her arms wound around his neck. “Plus the only friend I am with is Xander.” At her questioning look, “Remember that other bloke that was in the bar? He came up beside me when talking to your ex.”

“Oh yeah, I remember. Are you sure you want to hang with me tonight instead of him?”

“I see him practically everyday. I’d rather spend time with you.” Buffy’s heart melted at the shy schoolboy look Spike was sporting. His eye lashes dipped low and fluttered.

“Oh, how can I deny such a hottie!” Buffy kissed his lips again. “When do you want to meet?”

“I was hoping five minutes ago.” Spike held Buffy tighter.

“You know I need to go home,” she pouted.

“Oh, look at that lip. Going to get it,” Spike swooped down to capture her bottom lip and worried it with his teeth. “I’ll walk you home.”

“No!” Buffy said quickly. “I mean, I can walk home, it’s OK. You should go to your hotel and get some rest for tonight. So when do you want to meet?”

Sighing, “Fine, pet. How about six in front of that bar from last night.”

One last kiss and then, “K, Spike, I’ll meet you in front of Goldilocks!”

“Oi, please tell me that isn’t that bars name?” she giggled and nodded her head. “Oh my god, I was in a poofter’s bar.” She giggled again and headed to her home.


Present:

Spike adjusted his frame in the uncomfortable seat. Glancing at the files in front of him, he decided to get to work. From the report from the previous management the Public Claim was in major need of restructuring. The books currently looked good, yet the profits were dwindling because of mismanagement. The report stated there had been a decrease of spending since the new office manager stepped in. The last one was terribly disorganized and would just order more supplies when she couldn’t find what they already had. It turns out that they found 15 boxes of staples in her file cabinet. No office of that size uses that many staples in a month, let alone a year. William took the personnel file of the new office manager, Elizabeth Summers. One week after being promoted from secretary she brought up productivity with the support staff. Her work was extraordinary as a secretary and far surpassed the job of her predecessor as office manager. He marked a circle on her file and went on. The next file on his list was Parker Abrahms. Inside it noted several sexual harassment complaints from the secretarial staff. William snorted and continued leafing through it. Documented cases of Parker leaving the office during the day with out permission, long lunches, and un-business like practices were littering his file. William marked a red checkmark at the end of his file. Continuing, he went through about half the files marking red checkmarks and black circles on each file.
3 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Wow! Thank you for all the reviews! It seems most of you have read it, or have seen this before. I'm so happy you are enjoying it again! And for those that aren't familiar with my work...welcome. I have many stories on this site (and on my own)... I'm kind of an old foogie when it comes to the fandom.
April 1998

“So who was the hunk of salty good ness this morning?”

Buffy groaned and flipped over on her back in her room. Talking into the phone, “I told you, Spike. He saved me from Angel.”

“He’s more than just Spike, dish girl. I haven’t seen you act like that with anyone else. Not even with Angel. I was beginning to think that that part of Buffy was mine and mine only.”

“I don’t know. I feel so comfortable with him, you know?” Buffy twirled her hair around her finger. “We spent the whole night talking in the diner.”

“Oh yeah, just like Wes and I spent the whole night talking. I saw how he was looking at you and you definitely weren’t just talking.”

Buffy blushed, “Speaking of Wesley. What’s up with you and being all non-communicative girl? You didn’t even kiss him goodbye.”

“Uh, yeah. You noticed? It isn’t going to work out. The thing about these college guys coming into town looking for a spring fling is that, it’s just a fling. Wesley was looking for a good time last night, I was looking for a good time, and we had a good time together. Now it’s over.”

“But it doesn’t have to be that way. I mean you could keep in touch and everything.” Buffy sat up on her bed. Spike was different he wasn’t looking for a just a good time, he wasn’t.

“Sweetie, yes it is. I bet you didn’t tell that hunk of man meat that you were in high school, did you?” Buffy blushed a little. “When he goes back he will forget about you. You’ll go back to a senior in high school and he will go back to his school and you two won’t keep touch. I’ve been through this before. Trust me.”

“But it’s different. We’re different.”

“With my first fling I thought so, too. But it wasn’t and you two aren’t. Just have fun these next couple days and then say goodbye. Don’t give him your number because he will never call. And you never know where your number will end up. At best in the trash at worst a trucker’s rest stop. Just have fun. Don’t give your hopes up; I don’t want to see you hurt. Oh my mom is calling me, I have to go. Talk to you later, OK, girl?” With that the two friends hung up. Buffy sat in her room for a long time contemplating the advice her friend gave her. Cordelia never steered her wrong, so does that really mean that they weren’t different?


Present day
Buffy was emptying her car full of groceries when a familiar voice startled her. “Hey Buff, need help?” Riley walked over and patted Buffy’s ass. He reached into her jeep and grabbed a couple bags. He hefted the bags up the stairs into Buffy’s apartment. After her mom died, Cordelia convinced Buffy to move Dawn and herself to LA because the job market was much better there. Ever since then, Buffy and Dawn have lived in the same apartment. Sighing, Buffy followed Riley up. She hated to compare the men in her life to Spike, but she did. She followed Riley’s big lumbering body as it worked itself up to her apartment. She wasn’t happy and she knew it. The recent time apart made her realize that Riley was a nice guy, but she wasn’t in love or happy with him. She was going to have to have a talk with him, but not tonight.

Riley’s bulky frame dwarfed Buffy’s naturally petite frame on the couch. After making dinner and eating, they settled down in front of the TV to watch a movie. His arm was weighing on her shoulder as he tried to bring her body closer to his. Half way through the movie Buffy felt Riley adjust himself to make his move on her. Getting up, Buffy walked in the kitchen to get away from a potentially embarrassing confrontation. However, Riley followed her into the kitchen. “What’s going on, babe?”

Buffy shuddered at his pet name. “Nothing just needed to get up and stretch.”

Riley moved towards her and tried to wrap his arms around her. Buffy shrank back and Riley stepped back. “You know I can’t stand to be lied to, what is going on with you. We haven’t had any time to be alone together and now that Dawn in on her date and we are, you keep shrinking back from me.” Buffy looked up into his eyes and he sighed. “We’re breaking up, aren’t we?” She nodded. “Why?”

“I don’t love you like you should be, I’m sorry.” She hated seeing the look of pain in his eyes, but didn’t he see hers?

“Does this have anything to do with Spike?” Riley sneered the last part of the question.

“What? No, why would this have anything to do with him?” Buffy looked genuinely confused.

“Because you compare me to him.”

“I do not!” A little voice in Buffy’s head said, ‘Yes you do. You compare all men to Spike.’

“Don’t lie to me. I know you do. You tell him your secrets. I know you do. You don’t tell me your secrets, your thoughts, your fears. You tell HIM those.”

“That’s not true, Riley. Anyway this has nothing to do with Spike!”

“Keep telling yourself that, Buff. Maybe one day you will believe that. You compare everyone to the pedestal you call Spike. He isn’t perfect Buffy. You read what five lines from him every week and you automatically think he’s GOD. He isn’t Buffy and the sooner you figure out that the better you’ll be.” Riley grabbed his coat and left slamming the front door. Buffy stood there stunned beyond words at what Riley just said. Was it true, did she hold up everyone in her life to Spike?

April 1998

Buffy decided that Cordelia was right. Have fun while it lasted so Buffy walked up to Goldilocks and waited for Spike. She wore a pair of faded blue jeans a purple halter-top. Her dark blonde hair hung loosely around her shoulders. Five minutes after 6, she spotted him walking towards her with his friend from the previous night. He was wearing the same thing as he did last night, a black shirt and jeans. Noticing her, Spike increased his pace towards her. She stood up, away from the wall as he came forward with his arms open. Spike picked her up and twirled her around. Finishing the twirl, her mouth came down on his as they kissed Hello. “Hey, Buffy. I missed you.” His deep, sexy voice reverberated through her.

Buffy said the first thing that popped in her head. “I love it when you say my name.”

“Really?” He stuck his nose near her ear and whispered, “Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.”

Giggling, Buffy looked over at Spike’s friend. “Hi, I’m Buffy, you must be Xander.” She disengaged herself from Spike’s embrace and stuck her hand out.

“Xander is me,” They shook hands and Spike retook possession of Buffy’s body with his arm around her shoulders.

“So, Xander here got us an invite for a barbeque on the beach. Want to go, pet?” With her nod, the trio walked towards the beach.
4 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
I'm going to try and post two chapters every night... except weekends. Reviews may entice me to post more often. thank you for everyone reviewing!
Chapter 4

April 1998
Buffy thought that the barbeque was going great. Xander was cracking jokes and making Buffy laugh. Spike took up his seat behind Buffy, encouraging her to lean back on him. The food, hamburgers and hot dogs, was over done, but still good. Someone had a keg and the beer flowed freely. Buffy was feeling a definite buzz as she giggled at Xander. Spike ran his hands through her shoulder length hair, twirling the ends around his fingers. “Hey, pet. Want to go for a walk?” At her nod, Spike helped Buffy stand up. Xander, getting the hint went on to socialize with others at the party.

They walked hand in hand down the beach to a less populated area when Spike stopped Buffy. He hugged her to his body and whispered in her hair, “Buffy, Buffy, Buffy. I missed you all today. Did you know that, pet?” His hands roamed her back, bringing her closer. “I picked up the bloody phone at least ten times wanting to call you, but didn’t know your number.” His mouth made its way down her neck, “What’s your number, baby.”

Her mouth was currently latched to the side of his face sucking and nibbling. He tasted slightly of soap, aftershave, smoke, and something unique. “Mhmmhaah.”

“What was that, luv?” He stopped his traveling mouth and stepped back a little without letting go.

Sighing, Buffy clarified, “It’s a bad idea.”

“What is, luv?” She glared at him for the use of endearment. Spike was good all last night with not using it, but it seems he was slipping back to it.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to give it to you.” Spike let go of her and stepped back.

“What? Why isn’t it a good idea? Don’t you trust me?” Spike started to pace right in front of her on the sand.

“It’s not that. It’s just that… see if I give you my number expecting you to call and then… you don’t… I just don’t want to be hurt.” Buffy’s arms encircled her stomach.

“Oh, I see. But it is bloody fucking OK to hurt me by not giving it to me and giving me the opportunity to not disappoint you?” Spike threw his hands up in the air as he was talking.

“No, I mean… Spike I just don’t want to be hurt. Give my hopes up and stuff. In a few days you are going to be gone but I’m not. I’m going to walk around and see all the places we were together and remember.” She couldn’t even look at him. Buffy hated hurting Spike like she was, but it was for the best. If she gave in, she would be the one that hurt.

“You don’t think I would call you? I’ll call you! I like you! I’m not going to just fall off the planet.” He stopped pacing and stood in front of her. “Look at me!”

Bringing her eyes to rest on him, she suddenly wanted to tell him her name, number, address, email, and social security number. She wanted to tell him everything. She wanted to tell him about being only 18, being in high school, her fears and desires. But that little voice in her head that sounded similar to Cordelia won out. “You say that now, Spike. But I’ve seen it before. You will leave and I will sit near the phone waiting for you to call and you won’t. I’ve watched Cordy do it many times.”

“That may be true about others, but not about me. And it doesn’t look like Cordy will be waiting by the phone from the looks of it.” Spike came forward to touch her arm.

“What do you mean?” She didn’t break away from his embrace.

Spike motioned over to his right where Cordy and a new man were making out on the beach. “Looks like she is too busy to give out her number.”

Watching her friend make out with a different guy tonight, Buffy shivered and said quietly, “Why can’t we just enjoy the time we have?”

Spike looked at her and couldn’t believe her. She gave all signs at wanting a relationship versus just a fling, yet she just told him she just wanted to have fun. Sighing, Spike didn’t know what to do. “I can deal with that.” For now, he vowed.


Present:
Buffy sat down at her desk and started her home computer. Maybe she could catch the latest gossip for her favorite soap opera. Starting her Instant Messenger, Buffy was pleasantly surprised to see another email from Spike. It occurred to her that she’s been thinking about Spike a lot lately. Shaking her head she opened up the message and laughed. Throughout the years he continually tried to pry her private information out of her, especially when she moved from Sunnydale to LA. He claimed he wanted to send her an apartment-warming present, but she didn’t buy it. Every once in a while he would try to get her to come visit him in Chicago. She refused. Buffy wasn’t sure why she refused, but she did. A little voice in the back of her brain said, ‘you don’t want to visit him because you put him up on a pedestal. If you saw him again you would see that he wasn’t perfect and like every other guy.’ Another voice, a small voice said, ‘because if you saw him you would give it up. You would fall head over heals, that is if you aren’t already.’ Shutting out the voices, Buffy hit reply.

Subject: Re: Hey there cutie
Date: Saturday, 21 June 2003 18:56:37 -0600
From: EAS@hotmail.com
To: sxyspike@hotmail.com

Hey, Handsome!

You never give up, do you? You know we agreed to keep it to emailing. Why mess with a good thing? I met Cordy at a coffee house this morning. She is doing fine and working a lot. She claims she is an ‘important actress.’ I laughed and told her she wasn’t.

Dawn is off restriction and dating Angel’s half brother again. What I would like to know if how did she find in a city of over 3 million the one brother of my ex? It’s uncanny. I guess it could be worse Conner is nothing like the ‘poof.’ He treats her right and is nice enough. He calls me ma’am though. Gives me shivers.

LOL, I guess I am rambling. Riley and I had a fight last night, a BIG fight. I think it was the fight, the breakup fight. I’m not sure. He thinks that because I share my thoughts and stuff with you on a daily basis that I don’t feel the need to share them with him. I share with him. Ridiculous, huh?

Anyways, its late Saturday night and should be getting some shut-eye.

Talk to you later,
Buffy
5 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
You guys are lovely! I was looking at the chapters today and noticed so many typos/mispellings. Sorry, looks like my betas didn't catch those the first time around.

Thank you to all those reviewing, I am replying as faithfully as I can.

Note on the chapter: NC17 chapter, contains sexual situations.
Chapter 5

Sunday came and Buffy was depressed. Not only was she now boyfriend-less but also Dawn was not. Currently, Dawn and Conner were sitting in the living room watching the Die Hard movies. Buffy watched the first movie with them but quickly felt like a third wheel and therefore got up and headed into her bedroom. Sitting on her bed looking around, Buffy’s eyes landed on her computer. Deciding to surf a little, Buffy turned it on and connected to the Internet. There were two messages from Spike.

Subject: Re: Hey there cutie
Date: Sunday, 22 June 2003 5:45:18 -0900
From: sxyspike@hotmail.com
To: EAS@hotmail.com

I got you! I got you! I got you! HA Bloody HA, I got you.

Spike

Sitting back in her chair, Buffy contemplated the message. Deciding the second message must hold the answer she opened that one up.

Subject: Explanation
Date: Sunday, 22 June 2003 5:45:18 -0900
From: sxyspike@hotmail.com
To: EAS@hotmail.com

I don’t know if you realize this but you just told me what city you live in… with over 3 million people you must be in LA. Coincidently enough I’m in LA. Want to get together, pet? I know what you are thinking, why mess with something that works. You always say that. But come on, Buffy, we haven’t seen each other in 5 years. Oh, I know you don’t want to meet because you are fat and ugly now. That’s what it must be. And you think that if we met I would be repulsed and never want to talk to you again.

Sorry about the Riley thing. Well, not really, I didn’t like him. And that thing about you telling me all your secrets I can testify that you don’t. I don’t know your last name, number, or address. But I do know that you live in LA. I just want to hop up and down in this hotel room singing ‘Na Na Na na neener,’ but that would ruin my bad boy image, wouldn’t it? Anyway, you must have broken up because you’re fat and ugly.

I’m sitting here watching the sunrise and I can’t help thinking back to day we spent at the beach. That was one of the best days in my life. Do you ever think back about that time?

Spike

Hitting reply Buffy started to type but an instant message window popped up.

Sxyspike: Pet?
BAS: PIG!!
Sxyspike: Buffy?
BAS: I’m not talking to you
Sxyspike: awe come on, I was just kidding.
BAS: just because you say you were kidding doesn’t make it better
BAS: you called me fat and ugly
Sxyspike: Why don’t you want to meet? I’m in LA you are in LA.
BAS: I’ve told you… why mess with a good thing?
Sxyspike: Just because you think it is good, doesn’t mean it is
BAS: What is that supposed to mean?
Sxyspike: What do you think I meant?
BAS: You don’t think it is good?
Sxyspike: Why do you think I want you to come visit me? I miss you
BAS: Spike…
Sxyspike: It seems like a waste to be all the way out here, knowing you are somewhere near and not visit

Buffy stared at the screen for a couple minutes.

Sxyspike: Buffy?
BAS: Yeah?
Sxyspike: Please?
BAS: I’m sorry
Sxyspike: Don’t I’m sorry me. I want to see you!
BAS: I can’t
Sxyspike: Why?
BAS: Dawn.
Sxyspike: Is 17 yrs old and can take care of her self for a couple hours. PLEASE?
BAS: How long are you in town?
Sxyspike: Until Friday
BAS: OK
Sxyspike: What’s the verdict?
BAS: Can you give me some time?
Sxyspike:  You just made me the happiest man in LA
BAS: I got to go, Dawn and Conner are in the living room and it’s too quiet
Sxyspike: Buffy?
BAS: Yes?
Sxyspike: Thank you, you won’t regret it
BAS: I haven’t agreed to anything yet, bleach boy
Sxyspike: No but you’ve given me a crumb. The biggest you’ve given me since that day at the beach.
BAS: Bye, Spike
Sxyspike: Bye, luv
BAS: Why do you insist using that name?
Sxyspike: Because I knew it would make you keep talking
BAS: Pig
Sxyspike: It worked, didn’t it?
BAS: BYE!

Buffy clicked off the Internet connection. She shook her head, that man was insufferable.

April 1998
It was the last day of Spring Break. They both knew it and both didn’t mention it. Currently, they were sitting on the beach, wrapped in each-others arms watching the sunset in the west. “OK, How about your email?”

“Spike!” Buffy whined.

“You have to give me something, pet! Please.” Spike ran his fingers up her arm.

“Spike, I told you…”

“How can I prove that I’m not like the other blokes?” His hand tightened around her elbow.

“Spike, please… just enjoy the time we have left.”

“Please Buffy, your email… that’s all I am asking for.”

“Spike…”

“I’ve shared more with you than I ever had with anyone! Not even my own mum knows half the stuff I’ve told you. Please don’t just throw it way.” His plea hit Buffy straight in the chest, smack dab in the center of her heart.

“Spike,” her appeal was cut short with his mouth descending on hers. Her tongue flicked out to meet his. Over the past three days the two got quite comfortable and good at this. Spike’s hands roamed around to her back, pressing her body closer to his as the kissing deepened.

“Buffy,” he whispered in her hair. His hands found the hem of her shirt and lifted it up a little. In search for more contact, Buffy’s arms wound around Spike’s neck and played with the soft hairs on the back of his head. “Buffy,” his plea was heard by her and her alone. Giving in, Buffy moved her own hands to her back and undid her bra. Instantly, Spike’s hands were cupping and teasing her breasts as they kissed. For the past couple days, every night the two got a little more intimate with their sessions. “Please.” She knew he was begging for more than just touching her.

“Oh, Spike,” Buffy’s hands made their way under his shirt, touching his abs. “I want you.” Spike broke away from kissing her when she said it. Looking directly in his eyes she said “B A S at Hotmail dot com.” With the omission of her email Spike went back to kissing her senseless. Her fingers made their way down to the top of his jeans, playing with the fabric near the button.

“Oh my god, pet. Please touch me!” With his permission she undid the button and zipper. Delving in, Buffy realize he wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“Commando?” Buffy giggled as Spikes hands ran under her shirt and played with her erect nipples. Looking around long enough to realize the sun dipped below the horizon and anyone around them wouldn’t notice, she grabbed his hard cock and freed it from its confines. “Oh my god!” She breathed as she watched him lengthen further in her hand. “How big are you?” She looked up into his dancing eyes.

“Never took a measuring tape to it, pet.” She sighed and looked back down. She squeezed it gently and watched a drop of pre cum collect at the tip of his long hard as steel cock. “Oh God! Buffy! You feel so good.” His face dipped down and suckled on her tit through her shirt.

“So soft!” Her fingers wound there way around him. Pushing down his pants, Buffy’s hands stroked him up and down.

“I bloody well hope not! Or we are in trouble.”

“Not like that, silly! It’s so velvety and it looks good enough to eat.” Licking her lips her head bobbed down to his groin. Her mouth engulfed his tip. Her tongue encircled his slit, lapping up the moisture collecting there.

“Oh bloody hell. Oh yeah,” his hand rested on her head, holding it but not pushing. He wanted to thrust so badly, but tried to refrain. Her tongue swirled around the head again, carefully flicking below the head. She brought her hand to his groin and cupped his balls. She lifted her head a little and then slid it back down slowly. Her index finger moved between his ball sacs and lightly touched the skin behind them. “You’re killing me.” Smiling around his cock, Buffy flicked her tongue around and touched the skin close to his anus, driving his lust further. She bobbed her head again, taking in more of his long cock. Her other hand came around and grabbed his base, stroking up towards her mouth and then back. She developed a pattern with her mouth and two hands, bobbing, squeezing, and probing. “I’m coming, luv. Please… I’m coming!”

Grinning, she probed her finger further into his anus and took his cock in further into her mouth. With the combined sensations, Spike roared to his climax. Licking up all his spendings, Buffy let go of his softening cock. She licked her lips and grinned at Spike, “Mm, delicious.”

“You little minx!” Spike looked at her. Her hair was wild, eyes wild open, and licking her lips. “Let’s get out of here.” Tucking himself in and helping her redo her bra, they headed off the beach.


Present

Spike sat in the hotel looking at his laptop with a silly grin on his face. She was here! He knew it! Where else would Cordelia help her relocate? Buffy logged off to quickly for him to continue to taunt her, but he knew that she was breaking. Her resolve was breaking, after five fucking years he finally was getting through to her. Clapping his hands together, Spike was ready for her. Taking the rest of the personnel files out, he continued his perusal of them. Every couple minutes he would look at the computer, waiting for her to log in again, but she didn’t.

April 1998

They dragged themselves to Spike’s hotel room. Somehow through the kisses and the groping they made their way from the beach to his room. Hearing the click of the door, Buffy launched herself into his arms. She pinned him against the wall and practically climbed up his body. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she could feel his erection. “Don’t get tired, do you?”

“Not when it comes to you, Buffy.” He whispered her name just like her knew she liked.

“That drives me crazy, the way you say my name.” Her kisses got more and more passionate.

“I know,” he carried her towards the bed. “Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.” His legs hit the side of the bed and he pushed her legs down. Kneeling on the bed, Buffy watched Spike as he took off his shirt.

“Beautiful!” Her voice was filled with wonder and awe.

Smirking he said, “Don’t you mean handsome?”

“Uh huh.” She was memorized with his naked chest. Coming forward he lifted her shirt up and off. He reached behind her and unlatched the bra.

Looking at her chest, “Now that is beautiful.” She reached for his pants, but he held her hands at bay. “Let me, pet.” He helped her lay down on the bed and unbuttoned her own pants. Sliding them down, he took in every inch of her tanned skin. Spike lay on top of her and ran kisses from her head to her belly, not missing one iota piece of her skin. Her breathing was ragged as he continued his journey down. He lifted her knees over his shoulder and looked down at her pussy. Her labia lips were swollen with want and need and he could see her core was glistening with desire. “Soon, Buffy.” Tearing his eyes away, he bent down and started a trail of kisses and nibbled down the inside of the thigh down to her toes. She watched him with heavy lids as he took on toe in his mouth, sucking sensually on it. Bucking up, Buffy screamed as a mini orgasm shot through her.

“Oh my god!” Her fingers dug on the bedspread as Spike continued to kiss and lick every single toe. He moved to the other foot and paid equal attention to her toes and foot. Buffy’s hips were mindlessly jerking up and down at the sensation. Moving his way up towards her center, Spike stared into her eyes. His fingers found her wet core before his mouth made it all the way up and started to circle the outside. Moaning, Buffy bucked up again.

“Tsk, tsk. None of that.” Spike took both his hands and held Buffy’s hips at bay. His tongue snaked out and licked her bottom to top. Her body, ready for him, begged him, shook with want as he took his time. Straightening his tongue, Spike flicked it against her clit, sending Buffy over on a very big orgasm. Smiling to himself, Spike couldn’t believe that she went over with the barest touch of his tongue. He delved down her snatch and started to lick her juices up. Carefully, he opened her pussy up and licked inside, sending her on another orgasm.
6 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Are you enjoying this? I certainly hope so.

As I reread this...wow, I used very graphic language. Not to forget that I see where my writing has improved since I wrote this.... wow!

Again: This chapter is NC17 due to sexual situation.
Chapter 6
Spike woke up in the empty hotel room. His naked skin felt cold and clammy as his mind woke up. The sheets were rumpled and lying down by his feet. Sitting up, he surveyed the room. Empty. Sighing, Spike laid back down. He was dreaming seconds before he woke. He knew he was because Buffy was never there when he woke up.

April 1998

The two young lovers were locked together in a passionate embrace. The bed squeaked and banged on the wall with every movement they made. Spike was sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet planted on the floor with Buffy straddling him. Spike’s hands held her ass as she gyrated and moved on top of his long cock. He watched as her breasts bounced with every thrust, her nipples rubbed raw from his tongue and fingers. He felt her juices run down his own cock and legs as she bounced harder and harder on top of him. Her passionate cries called out to him as she was over come with her orgasm. Feeling her muscles clench around him made Spike shoot his semen into the condom. They rested a while, still locked in their embrace. Buffy was the first to move. Her head lulled to one side as she was beginning to get her bearings. Smirking, Spike ran his hands up her back. “So, pet. What do you want to do now?”

Smiling, she disengaged her self from him. Hearing the small ‘popping’ sound from where his cock left her pussy, he grimaced. “God! How many times can you do it?” She lay down on the bed, “I need some rest.”

Getting up, Spike removed the used rubber, tied it up, and dumped it in the trashcan. “Well, I did buy a ten pack.”

Sitting up she proclaim, “You plan on doing it ten times? Oh my god, I’m so sore!”

He walked over to the bed and started to climb up towards her. His body still humming with his post-coital energy, he looked like a lion stalking his prey. “Well, pet, we’ve already gone through half of the box, why not finish it off?”

She kicked out, intentionally missing any vital parts, “Is that all you think about?”

Grabbing her foot, he licked her instep, making her giggle. “With you around? Hell yeah.” He moved up further, leaning over her naked body and looked deep in her eyes. “You’re bloody magnificent, luv, you know that? Your body calls to mine. I’m under your bloody thrall, I am.” Sighing, she watched as he lay next to her. His arms came around and hugged her closer. “Rest, pet.” Closing her eyes, Buffy fell into a deep sleep. Spike stayed awake, content to watcher as her breathing slowed to a peaceful rhythm.

Buffy woke up and looked over at the bedside clock. Five a.m. She carefully got up, leaving the warmth of Spike. Looking over at him, she sighed. His arms were outstretched in total comfort. His hair was a curly mess and his face was slack with relaxation. Without time to change her mind, Buffy quickly went around the dark room finding her clothes. She found her bra, shirt, socks, and pants, but she couldn’t find her panties. Turning on the light was out of the question because Spike would wake up and they would have their awkward goodbye. She knew if he asked her one more time for more information, she would give in to it. Dressing quickly and quietly, Buffy snuck out of the hotel.


Present

The representative from the advertising firm that bought Public Claim was here. The buzz around the office was that he’s a Greek God. Laughing off idle gossip, Buffy went back to the office filing room. She watched as all the women of the office, single and married, were drooling over the new stud currently in meetings with the management. Anyone that cute was too good to be true in her mind and continued her work.

“Mr. Bennett, as you can see we have cut office supplies and miscellaneous costs by one fourth. Our productivity has gone up by 20 percent and turn around time has decreased considerably.” Mr. McNally stated. He was a man of short stature but with great presence.

“Gentlemen, I have read the report, I know all this. I am not a moneyman, never was. It’s great that your team has made a conscious effort to reduce costs during these trying times, but I am here to integrate your team into the Omni Hype team. I see that most of your cost reducing figures are from a direct result of a new office manager, Elizabeth Summers.”

“Yes, sir. She has definitely whipped this office into better shape,” Mr. McNally agreed.

“I would like to meet this new office manager.”

“We can arrange that, Mr. Bennett, but I believe it is time for lunch.”

With a raised eyebrow, William watched the gentlemen around the table. They seemed more interested in wining and dining him than actually discussing what would happen to their precious company. Sighing, William nodded. It would be easier to break the news that he was going to fire most of the management and some of the support staff in the afternoon, preferably later in the week, so they wouldn’t sulk and get nothing done. “Before we go, I would like to take a tour of the office.”

“Of course, Mr. Bennett. Let me get Elizabeth or Willow, they know this office like the back of their hands.” Mr. McNally left the room for a minute and came back with a young redheaded woman behind him. “Mr. Bennett, this is Willow, she will take you around the office. She should be able to answer any questions you may have.”

“What about Elizabeth? Isn’t she the office manager?” William wanted to meet the woman that had such a profound effect on the company in such a short time.

“Sir, she’s on an errand right now, she should be back soon. I will introduce you two.” Willow stated softly. Nodding, William followed Willow Rosenberg through the office. She pointed out the different sections. He met the drafters, writers, technicians, and various office support staff when they passed. They wound their way around the main part of company, coming to a solid steel door. “In here you have to wear ear protection. The presses can get very loud.” Willow handed him some ear protection and took him through the door. The large presses and various machines were running quickly. William surveyed the room and saw all workers were busy with in their station and assigned machine. Nodding, he let Willow take him back out into the office part. “This is Elizabeth’s office.” She nodded towards a small yet tidy office. “It looks like she is back from the errand, but she isn’t here.” Shrugging, Willow continued her tour of various parts of the office. “This is our file room. Past jobs and paperwork are kept here. There probably won’t be a reason for you to come in here much. Just ask Elizabeth or me to retrieve something for you.” They passed the door and continued on.

Stepping out from the back, Elizabeth studied a file on a recent order that the client was not happy with. She passed by five rows of filing cabinets before she reached the door. Ignoring the whispers she was sure was about their visitor, she continued into her office.
7 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Thank you for all your reviews... you certainly inspire a girl to pick up the pen...er... keyboard once again.

Question... would you like me to post Blackmailed into Love here? It is a very controversial fic that contains rape between the two main characters. Hank has a new boss and the new boss figures out Hank has embezzeled. Will Hank go to jail or will the boss take another payment?
Chapter 7
The lunch was boring. William drummed his fingers on the wooden table as the five men around him praised him. He snorted all they wanted to do was make sure their jobs were safe. Everyone that saw the books knew that that the company was being mismanaged and that there was going to be major changes. Instead of listening to the men drone on, he went back to thinking about Buffy. Somehow he was going to have to get through to her by Friday. Even though they kept in touch with email, he wanted more. The last night they spent together was the most amazing night he ever experienced. Making love to her over and over was amazing. Never, ever since that night, had he been able to have a hard on that long or that many times.

May 1998

Spike was currently dating Harmony, a blond cheerleader at UCLA. He was sitting listening to her whine about how her life wasn’t fair. The hair salon lost her appointment, she broke a nail this morning, and it was humid. Spike’s eyes rolled back into his head and wondered if he shot himself right now, would she notice? He snorted as she continued about not being able to find her nail polish bottle to fix her nail. If she really had problem like falling in love with a gorgeous woman currently over 100 miles away that refuses to return his emails.

Subject: Talk to me
Date: Fri May 8 2003 23:55:18 -0900
From: sxyspike@hotmail.com
To: EAS@hotmail.com

Buffy, please email me. I miss you so bloody much. You are in my blood, my soul. I’m drowning in you. I’m here in my dorm room drinking bloody awful stuff thinking of you. Do you think of me?

Spike

Every night for the past two weeks he seemed to be doing the same thing over and over. Getting drunk and pleading with her over email. He searched the UC Sunnydale database of students trying to find someone named Buffy, but he couldn’t find her. There was no record of a Buffy at the university. Banging his head against his desk, Spike growled in frustration. He looked up at the monitor when he heard a ding.

Cutie Pie: Hey Blondie Bear!!!
Cutie Pie: How come you haven’t called in a couple days?

Should he respond? Spike shook his head and took another swig from the bottle. He closed the instant message and sat back. He tried to contact her every night and every night she eluded him. Swearing, Spike looked back at the screen.

Cutie Pie: Fine be that way! You are an awful boyfriend.

Sighing again, Spike shook his head clear. Harmony was just a bad substitute for the real thing. Buffy. God, he was such a git. Wanking off to thought of Buffy writhing under him, over him, beside him. He closed the instant messaging window again. Harmony wasn’t going to work. He had to find way to get a hold of Buffy. Taking another drink, Spike looked at the monitor. Another ding. God, can’t Harmony take a hint.

BAS: hi

He sat up in his chair, ramrod straight and suddenly stone cold sober

BAS: You probably aren’t on, but I just wanted to say sorry

She was contacting him! She was actually on!

BAS: So umm, just so you know… you don’t have to contact me anymore. I just can’t, I’m sorry. Bye
Sxyspike: NO WAIT!
BAS: Spike? Are you there?
Sxyspike: Yeah, pet.
BAS: OH
BAS: Just wanted to say I got your emails
Sxyspike: You never replied
BAS: Sorry
Sxyspike: Why’d you leave?
BAS: I had to go
Sxyspike: Why?
BAS: Is it too cliché to say I hate goodbyes?
Sxyspike: I didn’t get to say goodbye, one last hug, one last kiss
BAS: Yes you did, you just didn’t know it at the time
Sxyspike: Bugger that shit!
BAS: Please don’t be mad. It would have been worse if I stuck around
Sxyspike: Keep telling yourself that.
BAS: I better go now.
Sxyspike: You bloody well will not!
BAS: Excuse me?
Sxyspike: I just found you again please don’t leave
BAS: You’re upset
Sxyspike: I have a right to be!
BAS: I never said you didn’t
Sxyspike: What’s your number, pet. I can’t bloody talk to you like this.
BAS: That’s not a good idea
Sxyspike: Why not?
BAS: Because it’s not
Sxyspike: You keep saying that, but you won’t give me a good reason
BAS: I got to go
Sxyspike: PLEASE BUFFY
BAS: I’ll email you later when you’ve had a chance to calm down
Sxyspike: No, please. I won’t press you anymore. I promise
Sxyspike: I miss you
BAS: I miss you too.
Sxyspike: So where do we go from here?
BAS: Friends?
Sxyspike: I know my friends numbers
BAS: Spike, you promised
Sxyspike: I know what I promised, but the past two weeks have torn me up inside.
BAS: I’m sorry
Sxyspike: Friends you say?
BAS: If you want
Sxyspike: If you won’t give me anything else…Friends it is.
BAS: I really should be going
Sxyspike: Hard night of partying
BAS: Something like that. I’ve got to go.
Sxyspike: Please don’t let two weeks pass before you contact me again
BAS: OK, I’ll email you in the morning
Sxyspike: It’s technically morning right now 
BAS: Hardy Har Har
Sxyspike: Leaving, pet?
BAS: Yes, bye
Sxyspike: Night, love
BAS: Spike?
Sxyspike: Yes?
BAS: Don’t call me that
Sxyspike: Why?
BAS: Just don’t
Sxyspike: I’ll try
BAS: Bye
Sxyspike: Night

Spike sat back in his chair with a wicked grin on his face. She contacted him! He wasn’t feeling so depressed anymore even though he still didn’t get her number. But she was talking to him, that’s better than what he had an hour ago.


Present

He was currently in the parking lot with the five overpaid imbeciles that took him to a fancy restaurant that didn’t have one lunch dish below twenty dollars. Shaking his thoughts off, he followed them into the conference room. He glanced over to the office manager’s office and notice she was in. He long golden hair pooled around her bent head. He couldn’t see her face due to the wall of hair, but he certainly was intrigued. He started to walk towards her office to introduce him self when Mr. McNally stepped in front of him. “Mr. Bennett, we have another meeting right now. This way, sir.” Internally swearing, he moved back into the conference room with the door closing behind him.

Looking up from her papers, Elizabeth felt that someone was watching her. Shrugging the feeling off, she went back to the file she was studying.
8 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
They finally meet
Chapter 8

William was leaving the conference room five minutes to five in hopes to catch up to the office manager. Popping his head into her door, he realized the lights were off and the office itself was empty. Noticing the different files and paperwork on her desk, he picked one up. There were various papers indicating competitors pricing, a contract, and lots of emails. Glancing through he realized she was dealing with a customer not happy with the price and finished product. Not wanting to mess up her work, he put the file back down. A picture off to the side caught his eye. Looking closely in the dimly lit room, he saw a young slip of a girl with long brown hair staring back at him. Her eyes spoke volumes. She looked vaguely familiar, but he chalked it up to his childhood memories. He walked out of her office and straight into Anya Jenkins, the accountant. “Mr. Bennett, what are you doing in that office?”

“Miss Jenkins is it?” At her nod he continued. “I was hoping to catch Ms. Summers today. Our paths seem to be missing each other.”

“Oh, well, she left about three today to take care of something personal.” Anya batted her eyelashes at him.

“I hope nothing serious.” He grinned she was coming on to him.

“Nothing more serious than her sister.”

“Nothing more serious?”

“Yes, her sister is quite a hellion with all the shop lifting and skipping school.”

“Sounds familiar. I know someone that is having the same problem with her sister.”

“Oh, girlfriend?”

“Something like that.”

“Oh.” Anya pouted. “Well, I better put these figures on her desk. Bye, Mr. Bennett.”

William walked out to his rented car and got in. Ms. Summers was definitely playing hard to catch, even if she didn’t know she was playing. Grinning to himself, he headed back to the hotel. Hopefully Buffy was online and would agree to have dinner with him.

Whistling, he opened the door to the hotel room and plopped down in front of his computer. Loosening his tie, he logged in. He opened up the instant messenger and started to type.

Sxyspike: Buffy?
BAS: No, It’s Dawn
Sxyspike: Hey there nibblet. How’s it hanging?
BAS: Not good. Buffy is making me do my homework before dinner. How unfair is that?
Sxyspike: Why is she making you do that?
BAS: I got caught skipping the last two periods today
Sxyspike: That’s not good!
BAS: They called Buffy at work and everything
Sxyspike: Where’s your sister?
BAS: Making dinner and a lot of noise
Sxyspike: LOL
BAS: She said you are in town
Sxyspike: That I am
BAS: That’s so cool. Are you two going to meet for coffee or something?
Sxyspike: I’m trying to convince your sister
BAS: That would be so cool
Sxyspike: Actually, I wanted to ask her out to dinner tonight
BAS: Please do! She can’t cook
Sxyspike: I would but I am talking to you
BAS: Oh by any means possible talk to her
Sxyspike: I don’t know your number
BAS: Oh I forgot about that
Sxyspike: So?
BAS: So what?
Sxyspike: Want to get in more trouble and give it to me?
BAS: Can I blame it on you and your charm?
Sxyspike: If you are going to give it to me, hell yes!
BAS: I don’t know
Sxyspike: STOP TEASING
BAS: But it is so fun!
Sxyspike: Give me the BLOODY number, nibblet
BAS: See that isn’t charm.
Sxyspike: Please? I’ll take your sister out to a nice restaurant and you can order pizza
BAS: You are singing my song now, Mr.
Sxyspike: so?
BAS: Buffy just walked in
Sxyspike: SHIT
BAS: Stop corrupting my sister
Sxyspike: Sorry
BAS: She’s supposed to be writing a paper
Sxyspike: Sorry 
BAS: Did I just read you trying to pry our phone number from my sister?
Sxyspike: Well yeah
BAS: You’re evil
Sxyspike: Well yeah
BAS: Insufferable
Sxyspike: So what do you say?
BAS: About what?
Sxyspike: Dinner!
BAS: I’m cooking
Sxyspike: And the fire department hasn’t arrived yet?
BAS: Shut up, bleach boy! I’ve got to get back to the kitchen
Sxyspike: Please?
BAS: I told you I am cooking
Sxyspike: So invite me over
BAS: EVIL
Sxyspike: Come on, you wouldn’t leave a lonely bloke like me lost in a big town like this, would you?
BAS: Yes
Sxyspike: You’re evil, not me
BAS: Only because you were corrupting my sister. Otherwise you would have gotten an invite
Sxyspike: Please? I’ll bat my pretty eyelashes.
BAS: Spike?
Sxyspike: Yes, pet
BAS: I’ve had a hard day today
Sxyspike: I heard you got called at work
BAS: Yes, had to leave early to take care of Dawn
Sxyspike: so you are saying I’m not getting an invite
BAS: Maybe tomorrow?
Sxyspike: I have a dinner to go to tomorrow
BAS: OH, well maybe Wed?
Sxyspike: When and where. I’ll even have bells on
BAS: You are so weird
Sxyspike: That’s why you love me
BAS: Uh huh… that must be why.
Sxyspike: I hear the smoke detector you better go
BAS: Bye, pig

Sitting back in his chair Spike smiled. He was wearing her down. She agreed to a meeting Wednesday. Stripping off the rest of his clothes, Spike went into the bathroom.
~*~*~
Tuesday morning, William dragged his body to Public Claim’s offices. Another day of fun filled meetings. Hopefully he could meet the office manager today. It was important to meet everyone before he made his final recommendations on how to handle the company and lay offs. He entered the offices at 7:35 and looked around. He carried the coffee he just bought and looked around. Most of the lights were off. The office staff wasn’t supposed to come in until 8:30: the perfect time to look around without prying eyes. Glancing around, he noticed that the office manager’s office was brightly lit and soft strains of music hit his ears. Smirking, he straightened his tie and strode to the office. He raised his hand to knock before he noticed the room was once again empty. Cursing, he walked down the hall. Passing the filing room, he heard a drawer close and a muffled female voice. Stopping, he knocked on the slightly open door. Jumping at the sound, Elizabeth almost dropped the file in her hands. William watched the young office manager turn around. She was wearing a shirt down to her knees and a white blouse. Her long golden hair was curled at the edges flipped as she turned. The face of an angel was revealed. Gasping, Elizabeth couldn’t believe her eyes… it was SPIKE!

“Hello there, you must be Elizabeth Summers. I am William Bennett from Omni Hype.” He extended his hand. Her eyes bugged out when she realized he didn’t recognize her. She brought up her slightly shaking hand and shook his hand. “Sorry for frightening you earlier, I just wanted to meet the elusive Ms. Summers.”

She couldn’t believe it. Well, she could. She changed quite a bit since her senior year in high school. Cordelia changed Buffy’s hair, clothes, make up. She changed everything on the outside. Buffy morphed into the woman that was professionally known as Elizabeth. Not many people could get a way with using her childhood nickname, but some still did. Glancing at him, Elizabeth grinned, too afraid that her smile would give her away. In a soft, steady tone she replied, “It’s nice to meet you Mr. Bennett. I’ve heard quite a bit about you.”

Chuckling, William took back his hand, “I hope only good things.”

She side stepped him out of the room and looked back. “You do know there is a rumor you are going to fire the staff?” She continued down to her office.

William followed the blonde beauty, “Don’t believe everything you hear, Ms. Summers.”

“Oh, I don’t. I just wanted you to know how the morale in the office is.”

“Really? Now how would you suggest that I handle that rumor?”

“Are you serious? You want to know how I think it should be done?”

“Of course, after all you single handedly improved office efficiency and decreased supply spending.”

“That wasn’t very hard, Mr. Bennett.” God, this was so weird! She fought a perpetual smile on her lips.

“Well, your predecessor couldn’t. I think you know the staff well enough to know how to handle them.”

“If you are serious about it, I’ll tell you. Mr. Bennett. I think that you should call a meeting of the whole staff and discuss it. If you are planning on laying off people, you should tell everyone and then have meetings with each employee personally. You can let those who are going to be laid off that they are and discuss the future of the company with the others.”

“Sounds like sound advice there.” Her phone began to ring.

“I better get this Mr. Bennett.”

“Very well, Ms. Summers. I look forward to our meeting.” With that William left her office. Glancing at the Caller ID, Elizabeth let out a sigh. That was one of the hardest things she ever had to do.

“Hey, Cordy.”

“How the fuck did you know it was me?”

“Caller ID.”

“OH, I wanted to call you. Guess who I saw this morning at the coffee shop?”

“Spike?”

“Yeah… how did you know?”
“Seems like he is my new boss.” Why didn’t she put two and two together? Spike coming to LA and a representative of the new company that bought hers was coming to LA the same time. Groaning, she hit her head with her hand.

“Oh my GOD, you aren’t serious.”

“As a heart attack, girl. He just walked in an introduced himself as William Bennett.”

“Oh my god. He didn’t recognize you, did he?”

“That’s the funny part no, he didn’t. I barely kept from laughing. I tried to disguise my voice, too. But I don’t know if that worked.”

“That’s fucking funny!” Buffy frowned. What would be his reaction when he realized that she was Buffy?

“How am I supposed to do this?”

“Do what?”

“He’s my fucking boss, Cordy.”

“So? He likes you. He still keeps in touch on a daily basis, I might add.”

“It wasn’t supposed to be this way.”
“What way?”

“You told me all they wanted was a fling. He never wanted a fling. If I believed him back then, I wouldn’t be in this position.”

“Guess I was wrong.”

“Wrong, yeah. I’ll be out on my ass when he figures who I am.”

“No he won’t, he will be so glad to find you.”

“He’ll find out I lied to him about my age and stuff.”

“He’ll forgive you.”

“Yeah, and you’ve never been wrong.”

“Buffy, I’m sorry.”

“No, I am. It isn’t your fault. I just am going to have to dig myself out of it.” With that, she hung up. Time to face the music.

Elizabeth got up and headed down the hall to find Mr. Bennett. Hopefully he hasn’t put two and two together and found her out. She still had time. Finding him in Mr. Abrahm’s office, she cleared her throat. “Mr. Bennett, I would like a moment with you.” He looked up at the vision in front oh him, smiling he sat at the desk and indicated for her to sit. Shaking her head she said, “I’d rather stand, sir.” He nodded in consent and sat back in the chair. “I don’t know what you will think of me when I am finished speaking, but you must understand I never thought it would end this way. I am very sorry.” She fidgeted with her fingers and gauged her next words very carefully, “You see, sir, I never ever thought that… well… you would be here.” She was getting more and more anxious. She nibbled on her bottom lip. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea.

“What is this about Ms. Summers? Did you do something?” He wanted to say did you steal?

“Yes, I did.”

“What did you do Ms. Summers.” Oh shit, he was afraid he was going to fire the amazing woman.

“I’m afraid I lied to you.”

“Lied to me? You aren’t Ms. Summers?”

“Um, no, I AM Miss Summers, but…” She was cut off my Anya Jenkins in the door.

“There you are Buffy.” Buffy closed her eyes when she heard it. All the muscles in her back tensed up as she turned towards Anya. Her face fell as she felt his eyes bore into her. Stepping back, Elizabeth went through the door and ran down the hall.
9+ 10 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
I promised three chapters... and here they are... and yes, Ch 9 should be that short.

Thank you for all the reviews, you make my soul soar.
Chapter 9


What? Huh? Buffy? OH MY GOD THAT WAS BUFFY!! How did he not see it?



William shot out of the chair and ran down the hall, looking for her. Finding her office empty, he continued to search to no avail. Elizabeth “Buffy” Summers has left the building.


Chapter 10


She raced home. Luckily the traffic was going in the opposite direction and there were no cops out. Buffy ran up the steps and into the apartment. She called her boss, Mr. McNally while she was driving, explaining that she had a family emergency come up and couldn’t come to work. He took the excuse well enough and hoped she could get Dawn on the straight and narrow.



Buffy passed the answering machine and saw it blinking, hitting replay she stood and listened. “Buffy. Are you there? God damn it, pet, pick up!” Click. “Buffy? Are you there?” Click. Breathing a sigh of relief, Buffy went to go change. The best way to drown her sorrows was a big carton of chocolaty ice cream. After changing into her sweat shorts and t-shirt, Buffy grabbed her favorite comfort food and clicked on the television. Scanning the channels she noticed Montel, Jerry Springer, various court shows, and not much else. Sighing, the phone rang. She let the answering machine get it. “OK, pet. I am going to keep calling this number until I know you are all right. If you want me to stop calling, then pick up the BLOODY phone.”



“Um, hi!” She picked up the phone and spoke in.



“Thank god!”



“I’m ok, you can stop calling.”



“Don’t you dare hang up on me!”



“Mr. Bennett…”



“Don’t Mr. Bennett me!” She could hear the repressed anger in his voice.



“Spike…”



“That’s better.” His voice wasn’t as tight, but she could hear the strain still in his voice.



“I’m sorry. I never meant for this to happen.”



“I know. If you had your way you would have never let me have your phone number.”



“That’s not true…” There was a knock at the front door, probably a neighbor checking to see if she was OK.



“Yes it is and you know it.”



“I was trying to tell you… hold on there is someone at the door.” She stalked over to the door and peered out. It was Spike; well, it was Spike in a suit, which meant it was William Bennett. “You know I’m not letting you in.”



“You know you are.”



“No, go back to the office.”



“Not without you.” She looked through the peephole and saw his grimace.



“Spike, please…” She stepped away from the peephole. She couldn’t bear to see him right now.



“No, Buffy let me in right now or I swear I am going to break this door down.”



“You wouldn’t.”



“Step away from the door, Buffy.”



“OK, OK… just don’t kick the door down.” She released the different locks and opened the door.



“Finally,” he stomped in the apartment and shut off his cell phone. “I’ve been bloody calling you for forty five minutes.” He watched her as she calmly closed the door and leaned her head against the wood.



“There were only two messages on the machine.” She said quietly.



“Doesn’t mean I wasn’t calling.” He looked around the room it looked comfortable and inviting, just like how he remembered her.



“I’m sorry,” she turned around to face him with tears running down her cheeks. “I never meant for you to find out that way.”



“You never meant for me to find out.” He went over to her and brought his hand up under her chin. The pain and guilt in her eyes was his undoing, “Sh, don’t cry. You don’t know what it does to me.”



“I was trying to tell you…” His thumb was catching her tears as they ran down her face.



“Sh, I know.” All Spike wanted to do was comfort this tiny woman he had come to love.



“I’m so sorry.” She collapsed in his arms. “I was going to meet you tomorrow, I was.”



“I know, kitten.” He picked her up and headed over to the couch.



“I didn’t mean…”



“I know that, luv. Sh.” He held her in his lap as she cried. “I’m going to take care of you. Sh.” He rocked them for minutes as her sobbing continued. “Never thought our reunion would be like this.” She snorted. “See I knew I could get a laugh.” He ran his hand up and down her back, soothing her. “The way I saw it was you were going to be in my arms crying out my name, not just crying.” Her sobs stopped and she peered up at him.



“I’m sorry.”



“Don’t be, luv.”



“Stop calling me that.”



“Why?” She disentangled herself from him and stood up.



“You know why.”



“No, I don’t, Buffy. Please tell me. Tell me anything.”



“I was trying to when Miss Big Mouth came in.” Buffy sat down next to him on the couch. The living room wasn’t very big and didn’t have many places to sit, just a couch and a chair that was filled with Dawn’s schoolbooks.



“How do you think I was going to react?” He reached for her hand and entangled their fingers.



She shrugged and looked down. “You know the funniest part? You didn’t even recognize me.” She peered at him with a glint in her eyes.



“Oi, pet! To my credit you didn’t have all that hair flowing down to there! And it wasn’t from a bottle either.”



“I can’t believe you just said that!” She slapped his shoulder.



“And the make up pet. Make you look totally different. I’m used to envisioning my natural princess.” She snorted. “Exactly.” She looked over at him and he looked at her. “So where do we go from here?”



Buffy looked like she was the deer caught in the headlights. “Friends?”



He shook his head, “No.”



“What?” She took her hand away from his.



“I will not be just another BLOODY friend to you, Buffy!”



“Spike, please…” Spike got up and started to pace. He was in bad need of a cigarette.



“How many times did I ask you… beg you… please give me a crumb? And, you never did. You wouldn’t give me your real name, Ms. Elizabeth Summers, or your address, or your phone number. Don’t please me now.”



“Spike, I didn’t want to hurt you.”



“No, you didn’t want to hurt yourself.”



“Ok, that may be true, but I still was thinking of you, too.”



“Were you thinking of me when you told me you were a senior is college instead of high school?”



“You caught that?”



“Of course, I did. I didn’t even know it was you but I memorized Elizabeth Summers fucking file. I was so impressed with this young woman who turned the office around with in a month. I know when you graduated high school, left college to help your mom and little sis. God, I should have put two and two together!”



“Are you going to fire me?”



“Are you daft?” Spike couldn’t believe his ears. “Didn’t you hear a bloody word I just said?”



Buffy stared at the angry man in front of her. “So what are you going to do?”



“What am I going to do?” Spike shook his head and stomped over to her. He kneeled in front of her and took her hands gently into his. “I’m going to love you,” he whispered before he kissed her mouth.



Leaning back, Buffy stopped the kiss before it barely started. “No!”



Sighing, Spike said, “What now?”



“No, we can’t do this. You’re my boss.” She stood up and walked away from him and into the kitchen.



Following her, “Technically, yes. I am above you,” he smirked, “but I am not your boss.”



“You have authority to fire people.” She looked away, leaning on the sink.



“Not normally. I wasn’t even supposed to come on this trip. The other VP stepped out at the last minute and I stepped in.” He stepped closer to her, resting his hands on her shoulders.



“Spike we can’t.” He caressed her shoulders and squeezed them.



He tugged on her so she would turn around, “Yes, we can.” As his mouth swooped down on hers, she parted her lips. Their tongues tentatively met, saying hello to each other again. She fully turned into his arms and wound her hands up to his shoulders. Spike picked Buffy up and set her on the counter. His hands explored her back as the kiss deepened even further.



Pulling away, Buffy breathed deeply, “So where do we go from here?”



“One step at a time, baby. One step at a time.” And their mouths met once more.
11 by Karbear57
Chapter 11


William called Mr. McNally and left a message that something came up and he would not be in the office today and cancel all his appointments and dinner that night. Spike was more than more than willing to look past her lies of five years ago as long as she discontinued the practice. Content that they overcame the first hurdle, the pair decided to live the day up. He convinced Buffy to change clothes once more and William escorted the young Ms. Summers to lunch. He insisted holding her hand in the crook of his elbow down from the door to her apartment down to his rented car. “A jaguar? Are you nuts in this neighborhood?”



He cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrow, “I remember someone telling me she lived in a nice respectable neighborhood.”



She had the decency to look ashamed, caught at another lie. “I didn’t want you to worry. It’s a good neighborhood, I just don’t tempt fate.”



“All right, luv. I make sure next time I come here, it will be in an old Desoto.” He opened up her door and helped her in the low seat. Her sundress dipped precariously low and Spike took full advantaged and leered.



“Aren’t those classics?” she asked as he hopped in the other side and she did her buckle.



“Well, yeah, they are.” He smiled and turned the car on. “But nothing compares to the purr of this kitten.”



“I thought I was your kitten?” She fluttered her eyelashes and pouted.



“Awe, baby. You are my kitten but she’s a purring and you aren’t.”



“OK, you asked it. She’s a purring because you ‘turned her on,’ guess that’s the difference between the car and me.” She winked at him as he growled.



“Touché, luv. Touché.” Spike expertly slid the sleek car out on to the busy LA streets. “So where to?”



“I don’t know. You are the one that wanted to go out.” Buffy looked over at him. Her gaze looked with his and she inhaled deeply. Buffy couldn’t believe after five years, he still took her breath away.



“Let’s go eat. I grabbed coffee on my way in, but haven’t eaten anything.”



“I know,” he looked over at her and raised his eyebrow. “Remember that phone call this morning? It was Cordelia. Telling me she saw you.” He nodded and continued down the road.



“Where’s a good place to eat, pet?”



“Don’t know. Never am here during lunch and if I am, I usually eat at the park.”



“The park you say? Where?”



“About a mile ahead.” Spike followed her directions and they soon were walking in the heart of the park. Young children were playing as their caregivers watched. Buffy spotted her favorite hot dog stand and dragged Spike over. “This place has the best hot dogs in the LA area.”



“Hey there Elizabeth, like your usual?” The hot dog vender named Willie asked. He quickly fixed her dog and looked at Spike, “and what would your friend like?” Spike ordered his with lots of ketchup. After paying, the couple found a nice patch of grass overlooking a small pond. Spike spread out his suit jacket for Buffy to sit on. Thankful she didn’t have to sit on the grass, Buffy started to eat her hot dog.



“How long have you been coming here?” Spike watched Buffy watch the children feeding the ducks in the pond.



“I guess since we moved here. It was… an adjustment at first and this place reminded me of Sunnydale and my mom. I remember she used to take us to the beach and we would chase the seagulls and have a picnic.” Shaking her head from melancholy thoughts, Buffy turned her questions on him. “So how did Mr. Poor English Major become a rich, successful VP of an advertising firm?”



“Didn’t I tell you?” Spike laid down after finishing his hot dog. He played with a long strand of her hair as she finished hers. Buffy laid back, propped up by one elbow, looking at him.



“I don’t remember. I remember at first I tried to forget about personal information, afraid I would try to track you down. I knew you worked in Chicago and you told me you got promotions, but I don’t remember you telling me you worked in advertising.”



He grunted. “After I graduated, I got a job as a copy editor at Omni Hype. I went over their advertising dialog and paper material. I guess I impressed the right people and I worked my way up the ranks. The company was looking for a couple smart people to fill positions vacated from retirees.” He shrugged. “I was in the right place and the right time when it came to this job. I am head of their proofing and editing departments among a couple other things, but it’s a pretty cushy job.” He twirled her hair around his fingers as he talked. “Darla, another VP was supposed to come, but something came up at the last minute for her. I’ve only been in this position for a few weeks so the low man on the totem pole got to step in. But, believe me, I wouldn’t trade it in for the world. I would have never tracked down my golden princess.” She scoffed. “What, you are! I never called you that before?”



“I must admit you haven’t.”



“So which is it: love or princess?”



“You mean which one can you call me?”



“Yeah.”



“Neither.”



“Luv…” He brought his hand up to cup her cheek and scooted closer.



“Spike!”



“Then princess it is.” He tugged on her head and moved his closer. Buffy licked her lips as they neared. “Do you have any idea what you do to me?” She smiled and licked her lips again. “Oh yeah, do it again baby!” Her lips parted simultaneously as his brushed up against hers. His tongue lapped at the edge of her lips, encouraging hers to engage in the small erotic play. Grabbing his neck, Buffy deepened the kiss and ran her tongue at the top of his mouth. He groaned and chased her tongue back. Spike slid his hands up the back of her dress, drawing her closer yet. Buffy brought her hands down to his chest and push a little. In return, Spike settled his hands on her waist and pulled. Pushing harder, Buffy achieved an inch of space between their heads. Disappointed with the lack of lip lock, Spike moved to capture hers again. She saw him moving closer and arched back, thrusting her breasts into his chest. “Oh my princess wants to play?” Spike surged back and bumped his lower portion on her.



Buffy’s eyes widened as she realized that Spike was being affected by their kissing and was indeed fully aroused. “Spike, not here,” she whispered. Spike lifted his head and peered around. The children and the pond were now playing on near by swings.



“Guess not the place, huh, pet?” She shook her head. “Let’s go back to your place.” He sat up and winced. His erect cock, straining against his pants. Shimmying, he repositioned it so it was at least lying flat and not bulging.



Spike looked over at Buffy and she shook her head. “Let’s stay here and watch the clouds.” Buffy laid on her back and peered up at the blue sky. His mouth opened and closed like a gapping fish. Buffy looked over with a bemused look, “What?”



“What? She asks what? I’m having a little bit of a problem here.” He gestured towards his pants.



“Spike, let’s just enjoy the afternoon.”



“Enjoy the afternoon?” He repeated. “I know a great way to enjoy the afternoon, it involves me, you, and a nice soft bed.” His hand caressed her shoulder.



“Spike, as tempting,” she licked her lips and looked down at his member, “maybe we should take it slow.”



“How bloody slow do you want to take it? It’s been over five years!” Any lust Spike was feeling just went out the window.



“Spike…”



“Don’t do this to me, pet.” He looked into her eyes and whispered, “Don’t do this to us.”



“Spike…” Why wouldn’t he let her get a word in edgewise?



“Buffy…” Why is she doing this?



“You’re my boss.”



“Buffy…”



“Spike, you are. You can deny it all you want. But this is wr…”



“Don’t you dare say it, pet.”



“Spike, it’s true.”



He looked straight into her eyes, “Fine, you are fired.”
12 & 13 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Two chapters in one! Looks like I'm caught by the 1000 word minimum. LOL!

As always reviews are wonderful! Wicked Cliffhanger ahead
Chapter 12


Buffy looked at Spike, she couldn’t believe what he just said. “W-what did you just say?” Her eyes blinked a couple of times, trying to digest the bomb her just placed in her lap.



“I said it was simple, you’re fired.”



“Because I won’t sleep with you?” He had nerve! Hope he has some in his balls because she was about to rip those off.



“No… Buffy you tell me it’s wrong because I’m your boss,” his eyes danced with light, “so I rectify that situation and you’re mad at me.” Her eyes widened when she finally understood him.



“Oh, you fucking dick head! I thought you were serious!” He got on her knees and started to slap his chest.



After the first couple blows, Spike tried to grab her wrists. Seeing him retaliate, Buffy straddled his waist to get better leverage. Grinning from ear to ear, Spike let Buffy climb on top of him and continue to hit him. His hands rested under his head as he watched his fiery Buffy tire herself out. After three more blows, Buffy looked down and see the wicked grin and his hands behind his head. “Go on, pet. Tire yourself out. Makes it easier for me.” He lifted his pelvis up and hit her ass, accentuating his point.



Buffy thought, he wants to play? I’ll give him playtime. She slipped off her shoes while he was watching her face and she brought her hands closer to his chest. Instead of a slap, she caressed his chest and ground down on his popping erection. “OH, baby you won’t know the definition of tiring until I’m done with you.” Hopping up, Buffy ran down to the lake and towards the other side. Jolting up, Spike watched her look back and laughed.



He sprung up and chased after her. Buffy ran up to the jungle gym, putting the massive structure between her and him. She climbed up the ladder and through the different passageways before he even got close to the structure. “Buffy,” GOD, his voice was sexy. “Come on down. I promise not to hurt you.” MUCH.



Her head popped out about five feet from where he was standing. “Come on and get me.”



Spike looked to where her head was, but now it disappeared. Sighing, he climbed into the jungle gym. “Oi, pet. Come on. Your shoes are back on the grass. I’m going to hold them for ransom.” He carefully stalked his prey. Convinced he found her he hopped up to the next level intent on scaring her, but she was nowhere to be seen.



Buffy watched as he hopped up, expecting to see her. She came from her hiding place and tugged on his shoe. She ran off when it slipped off. “Ewe, someone needs odor eaters. I have your shoe for ransom now. Whatcha going to do about it, big bad?”



Growling at his missing shoe, he backed tracked down a level to look for her. Glancing around he saw her retreating form glide past and hop into the covered coil slide. He launched himself over and grabbed the fireman’s pole that was about three feet from where the slide opened up to. Spike made it down first practically jumping down from the second layer of the jungle gym. He listened to her in the slide. She was stuck. “Pet, need some help?” He looked up the tube and saw her bare feet (what cute feet, they were) and legs struggle to get out. Her upper body was squeezed around the coil.



“Ahh. Damsel in distress here!” Buffy was frustrated. This was supposed to be a quick get away. She was going to pick up her shoes and taunt him. Instead, she felt his fingers grab hold of her ankle and tug. Her dress scooted up, revealing her panties, Spike grinned and licked his lips. “Wait!” He stopped tugging, watching her ass was enough for him. His fingers gentle caressed the inside of her ankle as she struggled in the slide. Her stomach was now viewable and his shoe was resting right there. He watched as her hands came down and adjusted the dress, covering her up again.



“Awe, come on, pet! That isn’t nice!” He pouted and started to tug again. Her whole body came through the end of the tube. Thankful to get outside, Buffy forgot about his shoe in her lap. He grabbed it and ran off to retrieve her shoes. Laughing behind him, she chased him all the way to the car.





Chapter 13:
Dawn walked up to the apartment slowly. The principal checked on her every class period and watched her go from class to class with an evil eye. She didn’t even get a chance to talk to Conner between classes because the principal would interrupt. She slid her key into the door and turned it. She thought to herself, strange, the door is unlocked. Carefully stepping in she heard her sister giggle and a male voice, not Riley’s, laugh along with her. She crept around the corner and watched her sister wave a spatula in the air at some man. He was sitting on the kitchen counter. His short, curly hair was bleached blonde, almost white. He was wearing dark suit pants and a rumbled white shirt. His tie and suit jacket were flung carelessly on a nearby chair.



“Shut up, bleach boy. I am a good cook.”



His deep timber sounded like a waterfall. “Pet, I’ve heard enough about you and your cooking to last me a life time. We can just go out.” Dawn knew immediately who the sex guy was. “SPIIIIIKE!” She launched herself at his body.



Spike hopped down from the counter as the younger Summers’ sister flew through the air. He looked over at Buffy and she just smiled. “Dawn, is that you?” His arms wrapped around her as they hugged.



“What did Buffy give you our address?” Dawn looked over at her sister, promising a reprimand for no warning.



“She didn’t.” Spike shrugged and winked.



“Then how? Why?” Dawn looked dumb founded.



“Seems your sis here works at the same company I came to visit.” Dawn’s eyes bulged and she laughed.



“OH MY GOD! I’ve got to call Janice!” Dawn ran down the hallway into her room to call her friend. Spike stepped up next to Buffy and took the spatula away.



His arms wrapped around her and they swayed to silent music. Her head rested on his shoulder, enjoying the moment. “What do you say, princess? Dinner and a movie?”



She was about to give her consent when Dawn bounced back into the room. “Oh my god, you two are soooooo cute.” They stepped apart from each other. “Please tell me that you aren’t going to subject Spike to the tortures of your cooking.” Dawn smirked and Buffy frowned.



Stepping in, Spike put his hands up. "I was just asking your sis here to go out to dinner. Want to join us?” Spike looked at the younger Summers’ sister.



“I can’t. I promise Janice I would go over.” Dawn looked apologetically at him and then turned towards Buffy, “So is it alright?”



“Is what alright?”



“Me sleeping over at Janice’s.”



“Absolutely not, it’s a school night!” Spike watched as the two stood off. On one hand, if Dawn slept some place else, he might be able to sleep here. On the other hand, it was a school night and good little girls, Dawn wasn’t, should be tucked in their own beds.



“Buffy!”



“Dawn!”



“Please?”



“Did you finish your homework?”



“During detention.”



“Are you telling me the truth?” Buffy walked up and looked Dawn straight in the eye.



“Go ask Snyder.” Dawn rolled her eyes and Buffy looked over at Spike. He raised an eyebrow and smirked as she bit her bottom lip.



“How about you go out with us for dinner and we drop you off at Janice’s place.”



“Sqeeeeeeee!” Dawn hugged her sister and danced around. “Let me call her and let her know. Then I need to pack, get my books for tomorrow, and…” She trailed off down the hallway listing stuff she still needed.



“That was very generous of you, princess.” Spike came up behind Buffy and wrapped his arms around her waist. His head rested on top of hers as they watched Dawn sprint back and forth between rooms.

~*~*~

Spike and Buffy were walking into the dark apartment. Dinner was good. They just dropped Dawn over at Janice’s. Sitting on the couch, Buffy looked over at Spike. With a leer and a tongue twist Spike pounced on her. His mouth was near her ear, “I want you.”



“Spike,” she breathed. His lips trailed a moist path down to her lips. She truly felt on fire everywhere Spike touched. Her back, the path he trailed from her ear to the other, her shoulders where his hands currently massaged. “I want you, too.” Spike stood up and carried Buffy back to her room. He kicked the door open and deposited the squirming woman on the bed. She scooted up to the headboard as he crawled up towards her. His mouth found hers as they started their journey. Breathing hard due to their erotic emotions and actions, Buffy pulled away. “Spike, Oh my god. I missed you.”



“And I you, pet. Now come back here.” Fumbling of clothing and coordination of appendages made an awkward play. Ready to explore further, Spike remembered he had no protection. Mentally kicking himself, Spike asked, “Don’t suppose you are on the pill, yeah?” One look in her eye told him the answer.
14 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Looks like my chapter lengths in my earlier pieces suck... good thing I can combine the chapters.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your reviews and comments. Yes, i admit I'm evil with the cliffhangers in this story... but I couldn't help it

Note: Chapter is rated NC17 due to sexual situations
Chapter 14


“Clean up on isle 7,” the bad static PA system at the Super Walmart announced. Groaning, Spike, dressed back in his very wrinkled suit pants and shirt, was trying to find the pharmacy. He felt like a boy of 17 buying his prophylactic. He studied the varying boxes. Choosing something that looked like a box he bought before, Spike went to find Buffy in the grocery section. Whistling down the isles, he spotted her in the dairy section. She sensed he was behind her and turned. She smiled and held up a something.



Spike smiled as he came up, “Really, luv, Redi Whip?”



“And Chocolate Syrup!” She popped the ‘P.’



“Oh, no, the check out person won’t know what we are going to go home a do.” Spike smirked and wrapped his arm around Buffy’s shoulders.



“Oh, don’t tell me that the big bad is embarrassed?” She winked and ran her fingers across his abdomen.



Scoffing, “Bloody Hell, woman, you trying to get me arrested?’ He removed her traveling, teasing fingers from his personage. If some police person happened to be in the store, Spike probably could be arrested for indecent exposure.



Buffy looked up with a pout, “Poor Spikey. Going to get embarrassed by buying condoms and whipped cream. I guess I know what that means.” With that she shoved the two cans in his direction and took off for the front. Looking back, “Meet you at the car, handsome.” Spike just looked on as she left the store. Swearing, Spike went to the front to check out. All the checkouts had young woman manning them. He found the self-service checkout lane; he wasn’t going to embarrass some young girl with his purchases

Chapter 15


Buffy unlocked the door quickly, which was quite hard with a ‘hard’ Spike behind her. His hands were currently massaging her breasts through the t-shirt she threw on before their trip to Walmart. The ride from the store was silent and Buffy was afraid he was mad at her for making him go to the checkout alone, but she found out she was wrong the minute they went into her building. Walking up the stairs, Buffy wondered when Spike was going to yell at her for making him go through the torture when she felt his hand grab her ass. Gasping, Buffy looked back. Spike curled his tongue around his teeth and wagged it. “Think you’re going to get away with making me go through that, pet?” She turned around and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Watching her ass work itself up the stairs Spike sung, “Baby’s wants to play. Baby going to get punished.”



Laughing, Buffy got to her door seconds before he caught up. He pinned her body up against the door and ground his erection into her ass. She pushed back, so she could get the key into the lock giving Spike the perfect opportunity to grab her braless breasts and stroke them. Her pebbled nipples stuck out as his fingers teased and taunted her. Opening the door, Buffy escaped his hands for the time being. She looked back at his wicked glare and dashed off to the back of the apartment. On chase, Spike watched Buffy take off her shirt. Spike stopped and watched topless Buffy sway as she ran. He grabbed the back of his own shirt and whipped it above his head, heedless to the buttons on the front. Buffy turned around and saw the muscle mass she remembered as Spike. His chest was well defined and totally was lickable. His arms, usually hidden by his suit jackets and dress shirts flexed with want and desire. His perfect six pack abs rippled as Spike strutted towards her. Holding out her hand, Buffy licked her lips. Spike stopped and watched his blond princess taunt him.



Buffy ran hard fingers over her collarbone and down her chest. Her slight fingers lightly caressed the sides of her breasts, moving them together. Spike licked his lips when he watched her create cleavage with her breasts. She extended her index fingers and moved them around her nipples, making them pucker even more. Spike took a step forwards and Buffy stopped what she was doing and looked at him. Her eyes said one thing: STOP, and so he did. He watched as she moved her hands down her stomach, tickling her sides and making her smile. Her hand arrived at the button on her jeans. Looking straight into her eyes she popped it open and unzipped her jeans. She shimmied out of them slowly, letting him watch as her pants slid down her golden legs. Kicking them off at last she stood there clad only in a purple thong, Buffy rubbed her stomach lazily.



Blinking out of his lust induced haze, Spike followed Buffy’s lead and brought his hands down to his trousers and undid them. Without even moving to the zipper a loud slow “zzzziiipppp’ was heard in the apartment. His long cock popped out in the open cradle of his zipper. Licking her lips, Buffy watched as Spike brought the material down, plopping it on the ground. They stood in the hallway, staring at each other’s bodies.



Buffy broke the trance first and flashed a smile before she ran the rest of the way into the bedroom. Spike started to follow her, but turned back and grabbed the bag from Walmart. He opened the door and was hit with a very wet pair of purple thongs. Buffy was sitting on the bed, spread eagle waiting for him. “Took you long enough,” she got up on her knees and faced him. Strutting towards her, his cock bounced with every step, calling attention it itself. “Mm looks like someone wants some attention.” Spike climbed on the bed on his knees and dropped the bag beside the bed. Grinning, Buffy rummaged through the bag. “Close your eyes, baby.” She came back to the bed with an opened bottle of chocolate syrup. She pushed and directed Spike to lie down on his back on the pillows. She drizzled the liquid on his abdomen and down to his straining, red cock. She took pity on him and let him open his eyes.



Looking into his ocean blue orbs, Buffy licked up the mess on his stomach, feeling the muscles contract and release as he fought for control of his body. Lapping up like a kitten, he watched her mouth and tongue move lower. She moved around his member, now turning purple. And licked the top of his thighs. Spike groaned loudly, demanding that she pay attention to his chocolate covered dick. Smiling, she took his head into her mouth, sucking the chocolate off. She opened her mouth and let it slide out. Her pink tongue came out and darted through the chocolate covering, making little patterns in the chocolate goo. Her hand came up and cupped his balls, moving them together and apart as he mouth paid attention to lapping up the chocolate. Satisfied that he no long had the sugary confection on him, her mouth went to town sucking him in. She felt his length hit the back of her mouth, feeling a strange urging; Buffy relaxed her muscles and pushed him further. Spike watched as his angry member was being slowly swallowed by Buffy. Her nose flared as she breathed and tried to relax. He felt her fingers playing with his balls, separating and massaging. Buffy eased back and stroked Spike’s dick with her tongue and other hand. The slickness from her mouth allowed her hand to move up and down smoothly. Circling his head as it came close to popping out of her mouth, she pushed back and began to swallow him. Desperate for release, Spike watched as she swallowed him back in.



“Buffy, luv,” in such a caressing tone, “I’m going to come.” She looked up from her lost world of sucking his dick and smiled around the mass in her mouth. She released most of his length and covered him with her hand. She moved her tongue to the bottom edge of his head and pressed in, triggering his orgasm. She felt the warm, salty liquid hit her tongue and back of her mouth as his hips started to buck off the bed.
16 & 17 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the reviews, it does my heart good. I'm working on the LiveJournal Spuffy Ficathon right now... a very interesting assignment. I'm hoping that it will jump start my creative juices so I may finish Hidden Secrets.

Again... my early writings seem to be a bit short of the 1000 words
Chapter 16
The bubbles were disintegrating as Buffy pushed through the water and down on top of Spike. His head was flung back on the bathtub with his arms resting the outer edge of the rub. Spike closed his eyes in sheer bliss as he felt her warm pussy cradle his cock in its warmth. Buffy held his wrists down, as she moved up and down in the soapy water. Her nipples were covered with love bites and bubbles as was her back and ass. She let go of one of his wrists and reached down, fingering her clit as she started to come. With no energy or desire to move, Spike’s arm stayed in place as her muscles started to flutter. “Ung, ohhhh, Gooooooood! So good. Ahhhhhhhh.” Buffy screamed as the pressure and pleasure increased and exploded behind her eyelids. Spike couldn’t hold out any longer and expressed his load, shielded inside the rubber that separated them. Buffy’s head rolled forward and pressed into Spike’s. The only thing that made them move was the rapidly cooling water. Buffy struggled to get up and slipped twice before detangling her body from Spike and standing up. She helped him get up and throw away the spent condom. “Well, that was interesting.”



Still unable to speak, Spike nodded and dried himself off. He turned towards Buffy and patted her dry. Her lips were puckered and swollen from his ardent kisses. Traveling down her body he noticed many places where his passion marked her. Her neck had a light purple bruise, from where he suckled for a couple minutes, coming down from an orgasm. Her breasts had many teeth and suction marks. He noticed a red spot on her stomach where he must have rubbed her raw with his 5 o’clock shadow. Actually, it was now a 3 a.m. shadow. They stumbled inside the bedroom and collapsed on the naked bad. Sometime between her sucking him off and the bathroom fun, the sheets, pillows, and blankets were tossed of the bed. With mutual, yet silent, agreement the two lovers fell asleep.



The buzzing of the alarm clock woke Spike first. Not quite aware of his surroundings, Spike reached up towards the noise encountering air. Buffy moaned and covered her ears next to him. Looking up, Spike found the origin of the noise and shut it off. Thankful of silence, Spike went back to sleeping world with Buffy cuddled at his side. Shifting around and peering up to the clock, Buffy woke up with a start. “Oh my god, I’m late for work!” She hopped up and ran into the bathroom. With lots of noise and flourish, Buffy raced around the apartment getting ready. Spike sat on the bed watching her breasts bounce and little legs run around. His ‘little Spike’ was watching with interest, too. Underwear, bra, pantyhose, skirt and blouse started to cover her form and Spike pouted. More than anything he wanted to grab her and keep her in the bed all day long. “What are you just sitting there for? We’re late!”



“Buffy,” he stalked her as she ran around. His hands came up and rested on her shoulders. “Stop! It’s OK… I’m the boss.”



She stopped and looked at him, “What do you mean that you’re the boss? What’s that supposed to mean.”



“It means nothing is going to happen to you. Look it’s 7 in the morning lets have some breakfast…” she never let him finish that sentence.



“Just yesterday after the park you assured me that you being my boss would not impact us!”



“I meant negatively. Slow down Buffy.” By this moment, Buffy had her shoes and coat on.



She whipped around and looked at him, “What?”



“Baby,” he sauntered over. She held her hand up to wave him off.



“If you want a ride in with me, you better hurry. It takes 35 minutes on a good day and I am supposed to be there in 20.” Seeing that he was going to loose the argument, Spike shrugged and got his clothes. Two minutes later he came out in his rumpled clothes. “Are you going to wear that?”



“I guess not. Why don’t you head to the office and I will go to the hotel and change. I’ll see you in a bit, pet.” The two left the building and headed to their cars. Spike thought Buffy looked a little weird this morning, but couldn’t put a finger on it. Shrugging off the feeling, he headed to the hotel.


Chapter 17
Dressed in a crisp charcoal gray shirt and matching suit with a maroon tie, William Bennett walked into the office of Public Claim. He adjusted his tie as he continued to walk down the hallway, unaffected by the praising leers he received from many of the women in the office. He had a mission, Buffy… or Elizabeth as she obviously went by in the office. She was currently talking with Parker Abrahms. Mr. Abrahms was currently leering at her, trying to see down her blouse. Jealousy quickly rose in him as he marched over to the two. Elizabeth looked up and smiled, “Mr. Bennett, I presume.” She held out her hand for him to shake. Mr. Abrahms took the opportunity to look at her breasts.



Stifling his rage, William took her hand and shook it. She was trying set the rules. At the moment, he was willing to play along. “Ms. Summers?” At her nod, “I would like to see you in your office please. I have something to discuss with you.” He waited for her to break the conversation off and followed her into the office.



The door closed almost silently and before she knew it, William was pinning her against her desk. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. “God, Buffy, do you know what you do to me? What seeing you with that git did to me?” William licked her neck, tasting her essence. Her hands were wound around his neck, holding him close. He ground his erection against her mound letting her know exactly what she was doing to him.



“Spike,” he wonton voice barely reached his ears as he nibbled on her earlobe. She tasted delicious. “Spike,” her voice grew in intensity, yet he didn’t hear her call. Her hands came up and rested on his shoulders, trying to get his attention. “William!” She pushed his body off of her.



He looked at her as she smoothed her blouse and hair. “Why did you do that?”



She looked up at him in his suit and sighed. When she first saw him walk into the office and adjust his tie, she almost fell on to her knees with need. Her silk thong dripped with her desire as she watched him come towards her. She continued to talk to Mr. Abrahms or in reality talk TO him, but had no idea what she said. Spike definitely took her breath, mind, and body away when he walked in. “We can’t.”



He threw his hands up, “Why the bloody hell not? I thought we’re beyond this?” His voice rose as he paced her office.



“Spike, please, sit down.”



He walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders, “I will not sit down. I’m tired of playing your games and jumping through your hoops.” He shook her a little. “I just want to be with you Buffy. What do I have to do?” A sob escaped her mouth. Seeing that he was scaring her he brought her closer to a hug, “Sh, kitten, don’t cry. I’m sorry. I’m a bad, rude man.”



“You’re scaring me, Spike.” She whispered as she clung to his clothes.



“Sh, I’ll make it OK, right, pet? Tell how to make it OK? Is this about this morning?”



She quieted down and they just held each other. “Spike, we can’t… at least not here. We need to be professional here. If they found out that I slept with you… it wouldn’t be good. Promise me, you’ll be professional.”



He looked down at her face, her beautiful face. “How can I deny my princess?” She smiled and hugged him. “Does this mean I have to call you Ms. Summers?”



“Everyone calls me Elizabeth, except a few that know me outside of work… like Miss Big Mouth Anya,” he chuckled and moved his hands to her waist, caressing her through the material of her blouse. “I will; however, call you Mr. Bennett. And there will be no jealous tantrums. Got that?”



He nodded his head and looked sheepish. “One more thing, pet, I don’t have a secretary. Do you think that the sexy office manager could spare a little time and help me out?” He rubbed his pelvis against her so she knew EXACTLY what he meant.



“I think that the office manager is pretty busy as it is, but,” she rubbed her breasts against his chest, “she may be willing to work late to help you out.”

In a mock gasp, “I wouldn’t dream of asking that. See, I’m in town only a couple days and visiting a very special friend. So working late is not an option.” At the mention of his short stay, Buffy’s brain went into over drive, the doubts entering once more. This was just like spring break. Soon he would be gone and she would be left to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. She stepped back and out of his arms. Sensing the shift in mood, he raised his eyebrow. “What is it, pet?”



“Nothing. You should go before they get the right idea about what is going on in here.” She stepped behind her desk and sat down, virtually shutting him out.



“Don’t give me that, pet. I will play by your bloody rules here at work, but you have to be truthful to me.” Spike got down on one knee next to her, “What’s going on?”



A sob escaped Buffy, “You’re going to leave… again. Only this time…”



“Only this time what?” His hand came up and was rubbing her back gently. She shook her head and he asked again, “Only this time what?”



“This time I think I love you.” The tears in her eyes told him of the pain she was in.



Spike’s heart broke as the tears escaped and ran down her cheek. “Oh, kitten, I think I love you, too.” She looked up into his eyes and saw the same emotion in his eyes as she felt in her self. The couple didn’t emerge from her office for a great while.

~*~*~

“I understand there are rumors about Omni Hype wanting to fire the whole office and start fresh.” William Bennett looked around the room. “That isn’t true.” A collective sigh of relief filled the room. “There will be a couple lay offs as we need to keep costs down. In this day, we need to be fiscally sound and tighten our belts. I understand you have recently lost a secretarial position when Ms. Summers stepped forward into the office manager’s position. And most of you are over worked already. I would like to meet with all of you on a private basis to discuss you and the future you have with Public Claim. Ms. Summers has agreed to help me out this week and play double duty as my secretary. She will be sitting in on each meeting taking notes. At that time, you may air out any of your concerns with Public Claim and Omni Hype.” Gentle murmurs radiated throughout the crowd. “Any questions relating to the meetings?”



“How many people are you laying off?” Anya spoke up.



“Minimal. I, and Omni Hype, do not want to interfere with the workings of this publishing company. Any other questions?” He stood up looking around. A couple of the executives looked worried, as they should be, “Please see Ms. Summers with an appropriate appointment time.” With that, the meeting was over.



“Well, didn’t that just put my mind at rest, ‘minimal’ lay offs.” Anya grumbled as she signed up for an appointment. Looking over the crowd, Buffy met Spike’s eyes and smiled. This was going to be a long week. Most of these people were her friends, how could she sit in the meetings that could potentially be their firing? Setting her thoughts aside, she continued to make appointments with her co-workers.
18 -19 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Seems not many people are reading anymore... less reviews. But that's OK... just means slower updates as I'm not reminded to update so much...LOL
Chapter 18


The bright light from the sign shone through the curtains on to the sleeping couple on the bed. Spike spent over an hour trying to get the hotel curtains to close properly so the light was blocked out, but they wouldn’t cooperate.



His tongue pierced through her damp curls and found her entrance. The salty secretion flowed out as his fingers separated her folds. His tongue slid in her core. Swirling it around her walls, and pushing further inside, Spike fucked her with his tongue. His thumbs found her clit and pressed on each side. He slid one around, massaging the hard nub causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Buffy arched off the bed, splaying her legs even further apart. Unconsciously, she pinched her nipples as she watched Spike eat her out. He hummed deep in his throat, making his tongue vibrate as it moved in and out of her. He looked up at the magnificent woman that he was currently pleasuring. With her eyes not focused, cheeks pink with excitement, and mouth open slightly as she panted for release she was perfect. He moved his tongue to where his thumbs were currently playing. Moving his fingers down, he delved into her pussy. His mouth grasped onto her pulsating clit, sucking it in. He moved his fingers in and out, feeling the first flutter of her orgasm start to hit. He licked and fingered her until he felt her coming back to earth. He sucked her clit in further, sending her over again. Satisfied with his job, Spike got up and pulled the curtains closed again. Stepping back to the bed ready to collapse, the curtains popped open again. Who knew that a ¼ inch gap would have such a profound effect?



She waited until she heard him sigh in his sleep, indicating that he was in a deep sleep. Sliding off the bed, Buffy went into the bathroom. She shut the door and turned the light on. Staring in the mirror she sees the scared, little girl that she once was staring back. Her hair’s longed and lighter, but the girl is there under the surface. Breaking the trance, she splashed cold water on her face. She looked back up into the mirror and the young girl said, “You know he is going to leave you. He’s got a life back in Chicago. You think he’s going to give that up for you? Please. They all leave you.” The little girl sneered as Buffy looked on. She knew the girl was telling the truth. It didn’t matter that she was falling in love with him. It didn’t matter he was falling in love with her. Their lives were totally different. Shaking off the little girl and her thoughts, Buffy turned off the light and went back to the room. The slit in the curtains still allowed light to filter through.



She stood at the bottom of the bed and looked at him. The sheets and comforter were currently on the floor. His body was spread out on the bed in deep slumber. His feet, more importantly his toes, were sexy as hell. Buffy never was one to categorize feet as sexy with the sweet and dirt, but his upturned toes were. His legs were spread apart, one slightly bent at the knee. His thigh muscles twitched now and then as she watched him sleep. His penis laid limply against his course curls and heavy balls. Her eyes traveled up his flat stomach, now resting slightly plump with digestion. She smiled as she realized all those times he probably was sucking in his gut to impress her. She moved her own hand down to her own stomach, finding that it also was a little distended. Grimacing and vowing to go on a diet, she allowed her eyes to wonder up his body once more. His flat, dark nipples laid at rest against his well-defined pecks. His arms were spread open, one that held her just a couple minutes ago. Traveling up, she noticed his dark whiskers growing in. Smiling, she watched his mouth pout, slightly open like it knew she wasn’t in bed with him. His eyes rapidly moved behind their lids indicating the dream sleep. Finally she looked at his platinum curls on top of his head. She ran her hand through it so many times tonight that the gel had given up and let his curls form. He looked perfect to Buffy. How was she going to be able to give him up on Friday?





Chapter 19
“So dish!” Anya exclaimed as she and Willow walked into Buffy’s office at 11. Buffy just got her first break since 8 am. She was stuck in Spike’s… no, William’s office… no, Mr. Bennett’s office taking notes about fellow employees and various goals that Mr. Bennett set for the employee. So far he let go one person, a secretary known for making mistakes and less than a good work ethic, Faith Evans.



“Dish what?” Buffy looked up from her email. She wasn’t going to get much done these next two days with the meetings.



“You know the new guy.” Willow sat down in a chair and watched her friend.



“I don’t know what you mean.” Please, please, please don’t let them know.



“Oh, I think you do. Who’s giving you orgasms missy?”



“Excuse me?” Buffy sputtered.



“The guy. The one that gave you that nice hickey you are trying to hid on your neck.” Buffy subconsciously touched the mark Spike had given her last night. “See, I told you that was a hickey and not a growth. Humpth, cancer my ass.” Willow giggled.



“So who is it?” Willow leaned forward.



“No one, I just… um…” At the moment Mr. Bennett stuck his head into Buffy’s office.



He was about to say something when he noticed the two extra women in the office. Ms. Jenkins, Ms. Rosenberg, how are you two today?” The two women answered and quietly left, leaving Mr. Bennett and Buffy alone. “So, pet, ready for more?”



She groaned and rolled her eyes. “More?”



Laughing, “Yes, more, pet. I mean Ms. Summers.” He left her office expecting her to follow. Sighing, she did.

~*~*~

Dawn was currently at Janice’s. That left Buffy’s apartment empty, empty except the two beings currently intertwined on the bed. The man’s pelvis plowed up and down like a piston. The woman moaned with wonton desire as he carried her towards her peak. Sweat pooled off their bodies, collecting on the sheets. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, changing the angle of penetration. Soon, they crashed over the edge, bringing the other along. Deep sighs of contentment escaped before both fell asleep.
20-21 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the reviews, they are appreciated and (pbviously) encourages me to update.
Chapter 20


The file room was very discrete, the couple found out. Behind the filing cabinets, in the back of the room where only the dusty files lay dormant was the perfect place for a heavy make out section in the middle of the day. Their tongues battled for dominance, teeth clashed together in attempts to get even closer to the other. Hands were under shirts pulling at fabric trying to get more skin contact. Desperation setting in as the day ticked past them. Through the glaze of lust and passion, they heard the door open. Their bodies stiffened as they heard someone shuffle in. Buffy’s nose started to itch and she moved to hold it, praying she could prevent a sneeze. Spike held her closer as they heard the shuffling of feet near their position. They heard a grunt and whine, “Willow, where is the file on Mactamera? I can’t find anything in here. I need it for the meeting with the big wig ass.” By the sound of the clicking of heels, a woman walked, Willow, and found the file for what now sounded like Parker Abrahms. The noises of the two quieted down as they left the file room. Buffy let go of her nose and breathed deeply. ‘Aaachooo!’ They stood still, waiting for Willow or Parker to come back, but neither did.



Smiling, he said, “Well that was fun, pet.” The two straightened their clothes and hair, making sure the other was presentable. Stepping out first, Buffy hurried to her office to reapply her makeup. A couple minutes later, Mr. Bennett emerged and strutted back to his mock-office. Things couldn’t get better. He had the pretty girl, the one he loves, a great job, and the next and last appointment was Parker Abrahms.

~*~*~

“So you see Mr. Abrahms the associates of Omni Hype are a little concerned with your past performance.”



Parker sat there, glaring at Mr. Bennett. How DARE he pass judgment on him? He was the best PR representative at Public Claim. He had all the ladies in the front pocket of his pants. “I’m the best PR guy here, Mr. Bennett. I may have… made mistakes in the past, but it’s the past.”



“Your past doesn’t seem so past tense, Mr. Abrahms. I seem to have a couple reports in here about you harassing the women of the office.”



“So? I can’t help it if the bitched dress like that.”



“Mr. ABRAHMS,” Mr. Bennett roared. “I will not have you talking like that about your co-workers.”



“Oh, because she’s here?” Parker motioned towards Buffy. “I could see how a hot piece of tail like that would make you go all protective, but believe me, she ain’t worth it.” Buffy gasped and looked at Parker. It was true he did hit on her and she turned him down, but she never deserved the treatment she was getting.



“Excuse me, Mr. Abrahms; I believe you owe Ms. Summers an apology. You will not talk about her or any other co-worker like that.” He was loosing his temper there was no way he was going to be able to tell him that he was fired gently. Parker was making it impossible.



“Oh give me a break. You and I are the same, you know.”



“And how is that?”



“Well we both hit on Ms. Summers here, the only difference is that you’re her boss and she couldn’t say no.” Buffy and Mr. Bennett gasped in outrage. “Oh don’t give me that. I heard you in the file room. I SAW you two come out. Like I can’t figure out that she was giving you head in there.”



Mr. Bennett’s face turned purple in an instant. “What are you insinuating?”



“Nothing, Mr. Bennett, just that it seems like you are doing the same thing you are about to fire me for. Doesn’t seem fair does it?”



“And what do you propose, Mr. Abrahms?”



“See, I scratch your back and you scratch mine. I’ll keep quiet about you and Ms. Summers and I keep my job.” Buffy couldn’t believe that he was actually contemplating Parkers proposal. It was ludicrous! He wasn’t forcing Buffy to do anything. If only they weren’t sneaking around in the first place.



“Sounds interesting Mr. Abrahms, for now I will let you keep your job,” Buffy gasped, he wasn’t! “But if you continue with your attitude, you will find out that your threat isn’t going to hold up much longer. Do we have an understanding?” The two men shook hands and Parker left.



Spike came up to Buffy and tried to bring her into a hug. Buffy stepped away and walked out of the office. She headed straight into her office and closed the door. This wasn’t going to work.


Chapter 21


Buffy was dishing out Chinese from the take out cartons that she and Spike picked up on the way to her apartment. Smiling, she dished out the four different dishes and rice listening to the murmurs of conversation Spike and Dawn were having in the living room.



“Oh you are so wrong, bleach head, Tom Cruise is too a good actor!” Dawn said. They were currently critiquing the different actors and actresses.



“He’s a ‘poof,’ come on, anyone that is married to Nicole and then get divorced must be a ‘poofer.’” Spike was sitting on the couch watching E! News with Dawn. They were currently talking about Jen and Ben, now called Bennifer.



“What’s a poof?” Dawn asked.



“Ah, someone that… well, let’s just say they wouldn’t be married to Nicole or anyone of that persuasion.”



“Oh, GAY! Why didn’t you say that?” Spike shook his head. He had to remember Dawn wasn’t as naive as Buffy tried to kid herself in thinking. Suddenly Dawn sat up and looked directly at Spike. Her gaze was serious and she whispered, “What are YOUR intentions with my sister?”



Spike sputtered, his mouth making a good impression of a fish opening and closing. “Excuse me, bit?”



“Your. Intentions. With. My. Sister.” She raised her eyebrow and continued to stare into his eyes.



“I don’t know what you want me to say.” Spike felt beads of sweat pop up on his forehead.



“Like, OK. You are leaving tomorrow morning, right?” He nodded. “What do you think is going to happen after that?” His eyes bugged out in surprise. “I mean are you thinking back to friends? Because you two so didn’t handle just friends very well. Or is it long distance relationship? Those don’t work out usually. Do you think you are going to get her to move to Chicago? What state is that, anyways? Illinois, Indiana?” She cocked her head to the side, waiting for an answer.



“Illinois. Chicago is in Illinois.” Spike said quietly.



“Doesn’t matter which state it is in. It’s the Midwest. Do you think Buffy is a Midwest kind of girl? With long winters with coldness and snow? Have you seen Buffy? She worships the sun. So how do you think you are going to do this?”



Spike had no answer. He didn’t really think beyond tonight because he knew that there may never be a tomorrow. What Dawn was asking was something he should be asking Buffy. At first she wanted to be just friends again and Spike knew Dawn was right. They didn’t do just friends well. Late Saturday night chat sessions when they should have been out on dates with people in the same area code. The occasional cyber conversations that lead to masturbation and fantasies of what could be. Spike closed his eyes, willing to come up with an answer within the next second.



Buffy breezed into the living room and set four bowls of Chinese food on top. Oblivious to the very profound conversation that was going on not 30 seconds ago, she went back to get the plates and chop sticks. Dawn stopped staring at Spike and got up to help Buffy get the rest of dinner stuff together.



The dinner was eaten in silence. The three were lost in their own thoughts. Spike had a hard time eating with chopsticks and after five minutes of the girls laughing at him he got up and stalked into the kitchen. Coming back a couple seconds later, Spike held a fork. After that interruption, only the TV made noises.

~*~*~

Spike was lying on the bed with his hands holding the headboard. His knees were bent up a little, cradling Buffy’s ass as she moved up and down on his long cock. Her hands caressed his chest. Her breasts bounced and moved in rhythm as they continued to fuck each other. On the down swing, Buffy squeezed her vaginal muscles around his dick. Going through the motions and emotions, they watched each other’s eyes, making this last night real. Spike bucked his pelvis up as hers went down, shoving him self even deeper. After the bittersweet completion, they laid together, him still inside her. Buffy felt the tears escape from her eyes, falling onto his chest. “What’s wrong, luv?” Buffy shook her head and sniffed. “Buffy, baby, what’s wrong?” He brought his arms down and hugged her closer.



“What is this?” Buffy gasped through the tears.



“What is what?” Spike’s hands soothed her beck, but it did nothing about the maelstrom inside her.



She sat up, still on his cock, “This, us,” she motioned between them. “What is this?”



“Buffy, you know I love you, point in fact…” She didn’t let him finish



“I mean. You’re leaving tomorrow, actually today, and then what? Is tonight it?”



“I love you,” Spike tried to sit up, but Buffy held him down.

“But what’s going to happen? You live in Chicago, Spike. Are we going back to being friends and cyber sex pals?”



“Do you want that?” Spike asked quietly.



“No, is that what you want?” She asked just as equally quiet.



“No, we will figure something out.” He held his arms out, trying to get her to lie down.



“How?” She fell back into his embrace.



“I don’t know pet.” They lay together quietly, thinking of some way to make it work. Buffy got up and let him slip from her pussy. She lay next to him and signed. “Somehow we will figure it out.” With that, Spike hugged Buffy and spooned against her back.

~*~*~

They never did.



“I guess this is it.” Spike said after the initial boarding call for his plane was announced. They stood in the airport at 5am, waiting for his plane. The security teams didn’t allow Buffy to sit at the gate with Spike, so they waited at the last security checkpoint, savoring their last minutes together.



“Yeah,” Buffy’s head ducked down. She didn’t want to say goodbye. It was true: she hated goodbyes. “You should get going.”



“I don’t want to.” He took her hand in his.



“I know.” She looked up into his shiny blue eyes. Tears threatened to spill from both their eyes.



“Guess I better,” he looked over at the security checkpoint. He better leave or he wouldn’t make it to the gate in time.



“I’ll miss you.” He looked back into her eyes.



“I love you,” he said in desperation.



“I love you, too.” Their lips met one final time. For one fleeting minute, drinking and pouring the intensity of their love and life forming a greater one.



“Got to go, luv.” He didn’t want to let go.



“Call me when you get it.” Spike took two steps away, still holding her hand.



“Will do,” only their tips of their fingers touched, each hating to lose this one last contact.



Spike turned around and headed for the checkpoint. He deposited his laptop and other carryon and went through the metal detectors. Once through, he looked back at Buffy. The tears spilled from her eyes, pouring down her face. Her eyes were wide open, catching every last glimpse of him that she could. He saw her body shake with inaudible sobs. Breaking his heart, he continued to the gate.
22 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Great reviews! You guys rock!

For those thinking that this is the end for our two favorite lovers... it's not, they just have to go through a little bit before their reward
Chapter 22


Monday came too slowly for Buffy.



She drove home from the airport on Saturday and ever since then she has been moping. Dawn found out quickly to leave Buffy alone. Two hours after she got home from the airport, Dawn was listening to her NSYNC CD a little loud and didn’t turn it down when Buffy asked her to. Three minutes later, Dawn found herself in the silent dark. Buffy not only flipped the breaker to Dawn’s room, but also removed it completely. The only time Buffy wasn’t moping was when Spike called. They stayed on the phone for less than five minutes and Buffy cried for two hours afterwards. Dawn stayed in her dark room, listening to the sobs of her sister. She tried once to go into Buffy’s room, but found the door locked. Sunday came around and Buffy didn’t leave her bed. She stayed in her bed all day, listening to her sad CD’s.



Monday



Elizabeth Summers the epitome of perfection was a wreck on the inside. She was sitting at her desk trying to go through the stack of email, regular mail, and pile of work that all piled up last week. Others in the office had no idea what was going on in the small office of Elizabeth Summers. She stayed in her office with her door closed and phone turned off. She didn’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone. Parker Abrahms came by earlier and knocked on her door. Willow quickly got up from her desk and shooed him away from Elizabeth’s office. She volunteered to help him with whatever he needed, but he declined and went back to his own office.



At 2:30, Buffy emerged from he office. She shuffled into the file room to pick up some files. No one paid attention to the slightly disheveled office manager. No one, save Parker Abrahms. He stood in his office door watching her gracefully move from her office into the file room. Like a snake stalking its prey, he slithered down the hallway to the file room. Elizabeth’s back was turned when he opened the door. Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail and her purple dress suit looked a little wrinkled. Not realizing she wasn’t alone, Elizabeth continued to peruse the files, looking for the last one she wanted. Parker stalked over and stood less than a foot behind her. “Busy day today, Elizabeth,” he breathed into her ear. Buffy jumped and whirled around, scared out of her mind.



“Mr. Abrahms! I didn’t hear you. I-I was looking for a file. Found it!” She held up the file and tried to move away.



Parker leered at her and stepped in front of her again. “What’s the rush, Elizabeth,” his hand came up and touched her shoulder, ‘I just want to talk.”



“Mr. Abrahms, I should get back to work. I have a lot piled up from last week.” She tried to side step him again. Parker came up behind her and right before she opened the door, he slammer his hand against the door, immobilizing it. Elizabeth stepped aside and away from him. “Mr. Abrahms, what is going on?” Elizabeth looked around, knowing there was no way to get out of the room, but still desperately searching.



“Oh, come on now, Ms. Summers,” he sneered, “I was hoping he could come to,” he stalked closer to her, trapping her against a file cabinet, “an arrangement.” His hand dipped down to her hand, trying to grasp it, but she pulled away.



“Excuse me?”



“Don’t play coy with me, Ms. Summers, or should I call you Elizabeth? How about Buffy? Seems like people that know you outside of work call you that awful nickname.” He moved closer enjoying her struggles. “And, I would like to get to know you very well.”



“Mr. Abrahms,” she moved closer like she was going to reach out to him, but instead sidestepped him again, moving closer to the door. Suddenly the door opened and Willow stood there. A relieved Elizabeth looked at her like a savior and Parker sulked.



“Elizabeth. Mr. Bennett is on the phone. He says he’s been trying to get a hold of you all day. I told him that you had piles of work on your desk and turned the ringer off, but he asked me to get you.”



Grateful for the intrusion Elizabeth said, “Please patch him through to my office. I will be right there.” Willow nodded and left. The door closed quietly and Elizabeth was left alone with Parker once again. “Leave me alone,” she whispered, gathered her files together, and opened the door to leave.

~*~*~

“There you are. I’ve been trying to call you all day,” Spike snipped into the phone.



“I was trying to get this mountain of paper work down to a sizable hill. Sorry. I didn’t know you were trying to get a hold of me. My voice mail light isn’t on.”



“I didn’t leave a message, pet,” his voice was a little less harsh. “I miss you.”



She looked up at her ceiling, praying for divine intervention, but none was coming. “Me too.”



“What’s wrong, Buffy?” His voice sounded insistent.



“Nothing.”



“There’s something, don’t lie to me.”



“It’s nothing, really. Just let it be.”



“Buffy…” she didn’t let him finish and changed the subject.



“What did you want to talk to me about?”



She heard an audible sigh, “How are things?”



“Mr. Bennett…”



“Spike, darling.”



“Spike, is there anything you need? I really do have a mountain here.”



“Where were you when I called and Willow answered?” She knew he wasn’t going to let her off until he got what he wanted.



“In the file room.”



“Took you a long time, pet.”



“Fine, you want to know how it is going? Shitty. Parker the pig cornered me in there.”



“What did he want?”



“He’s an ass, Spike. Forget it. I told him to leave me alone.”



“GOD DAMN IT, BUFFY. Tell me what he wanted.” Spike had lost his tempter, she knew it and probably everyone in Chicago knew it.



“I don’t know. He didn’t get around to tell me exactly what he wanted, but he hinted he wanted to know me outside of work. But, he didn’t say it right out.”



“What?” She could hear the shaking of his body through the phone.



“Relax, I don’t think he will be trying anything so blatant again.”



“I’ll kill him!”



“No, you wont.”



“He’s fired.”



“For what? Coming on to your girl friend? And then what? You made that deal with him.”



“Doesn’t give him the right…”



“You gave him all the right, Spike. Stop it. I’m can handle him.”



“Buffy…”



“Seriously, I need to get to work, Goodbye.” Buffy hung up the phone and sighed. Her office looked like a tornado went through it. She looked over and saw her line was lit up. She checked the caller ID and saw a 312 number. She assumed it was Spike again and picked it up. “Public Claim, Elizabeth Summers speaking.”



“Buffy…”



“No, don’t I told you once and I’m telling it to you again. I have to live here and you don’t. You swoop in and mess everything up and then leave. I have to live with the repercussions.”



“What do you mean?”



“I mean… Spike you know what I mean. You leave and I am left with cleaning it up.”



“Cleaning what up?”



“Everything. My life. Every time I walk into the park I will see you and me on that stupid jungle gym. Or in the apartment. I’ll see you in my bed, beckoning me to join you. The office you used. The file room. Everything. I am here. I have to live with it. I told you before. It’s not fair, Spike.”



“What do you want me to do about it, pet?” She could hear his teeth grinding.



“Nothing, Spike. You can’t do anything about it.”



“Buffy, please, pet.”



“Spike, I have to get back to work.”



“We aren’t finished with this.”



“I’ve got to go.”



“I’ll talk to you later.” The hung up and both hung their heads in defeat. Was love enough to get them through this?
23 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Thank you so much for the reviews, please keep them coming.

For those that are wondering about their relationship... it will soonb e revealled
Chapter 23
Anya and Willow were currently sitting in Buffy’s living room. They all had a day from hell and needed to relax. Buffy found her stash of Vodka, Tequila, Rum, and Amaretto. She brought out the bottles, mixers, chasers, and shot glasses. Giving each woman one. “So then Parker walks away from Buffy’s office in a huff. What’s up with him?” Willow asked.



“Not enough orgasms if you ask me.” Anya piped in before she took a shot of vodka.



Buffy picked a beer up and opened it up. “He’s an ass.” The two girls looked at her questionably. “Don’t ask.”



Willow shrugged her shoulders. “Wow, Mr. Bennett wasn’t happy that you turned off your ringer. He sounded upset. What did he want?”



Buffy looked up from her beer and stammered, “UH, he wanted… to make sure I emailed him a report he asked me to do.” Buffy sat back proud of herself that she came up with something so quickly.



The rest of the night involved Dawn coming home to three drunk women in the living room ranting about this or that. She just shook her head and headed to her bedroom. Every once in a while she would hear Anya say something about orgasm or erection and the three would giggle for minutes afterwards. At ten o’clock the phone rang. The drunks in the living room were not making any attempt to get the phone so Dawn did.



“Hey little bit, how’s it going?” A not so cheery voice said.



“Uh, fine. How’s Chicago?”



“Beastly, the temp is about 95 with the humidity is at 90 percent. No rain, just hot and humid.”



“Yuck. See you should have stayed here. It’s 85 with medium humidity.”



“Yeah, sounds nicer. So where’s your big sis?”



“Drunk in the living room.”



“She’s what?”



“Drunk, what to talk to her?”



“UH, yeah, nibblet thanks.” Dawn got up and went into the living room.



“Buffy, it’s Spike.” Buffy looked up quickly. And the two girls perked up.



All at once the girls started to shoot off questions.



“Oh, whose Spike?”

“When can we meet him?”

“Where did you meet him?”

“What kind of name is Spike? Is it what I think it is?”

“Where is he?”

“Dish girl!”



Buffy shook her head and got up to get the kitchen phone and slurred, “Buffy isn’t here, please leave a message at the beep. Beep.” And she hung up. “Dawn I don’t want to talk to him, don’t answer the phone.”



“Buffy you are being a bitch.” Dawn stood in the kitchen with her hands on her hips.



“I’ve had a hard day and the last thing I want is to talk to him.” Dawn shook her head and went back to her room. Anya and Willow got up and went into the kitchen. The phone rang again and again. Buffy watched the receiver as it rung again. The machine picked up and greeted the caller.



The three woman watched the indicator light blink and they heard, “God damn it, you bleeding woman, pick up the bloody phone. Buffy? I know you are there, probably listening to me, pick up the phone we need to talk.” Silent tears escaped Buffy’s eyes as she listened to the pain in his voice. After a deep sigh he tried a different approach, “You can’t keep avoiding me, pet. You will talk to me.” With that he hung up.



“Oh my god!” Anya said. Willow looked over at her friend.



“What?” Buffy snapped.



“That was Mr. Bennett. Your Spike is Mr. Bennett. Why didn’t I see this earlier!!”



Comprehension dawned on Willow and she breathed in deeply, “That why he wanted you to show him around the office.”



Feeling backed in to a corner Buffy shook her head. “No, no, no.”



Anya stepped up. “I know that voice. It is Mr. Bennett. You’re sleeping with him!”



“What? Don’t be ridiculous.”



“Don’t deny it. He’s the one with the smooches and the hickey. Oh my god, all those hours you were helping him!”

“No, it’s not like that. Please, you’ve got to believe me.” Tears ran down her face, Buffy was utterly defeated.



“So there is something.” Anya probed.



“Yes. But he didn’t know that I was the office manager or anything when he came. We didn’t know… our real names… just the nicknames.”



‘Oh my god,” Willow gasped.



“It’s not like that!”



“Uh huh, sure sleeping with the rich boss is nothing like that,” Anya snidely said.



“Anya, Willow. Please. We didn’t even meet until Tue…”



“Tuesday! When you didn’t come in because of Dawn! He wasn’t in, either.” Willow ascertained.



“You slut!”



“Please, Anya… I was there in the morning. He came in and we talked.”



“You didn’t jump his bones?”



“Anya! He didn’t recognize me. I mean I’ve changed a lot in the past five years. So any way, I was just about to tell him who I was when Ms. Big Mouth here, Anya, ducks her head in and lets the cat out of the bag. I ran. I don’t know why. I guess just lost my nerve.”



“Oh my god, this is what romance novels are made of.”



“No they’re not! HE looked up my personal file and followed me home. We got talking. And I don’t know how it happened, but I think I fell in love with him. And now Parker knows and is black mailing him to keep his job. And, Spike is gone. And, now Parker is hitting on me. He fucking trapped me in the filing room. Thank god you came in when you did, Willow. I don’t know what to do!” Buffy collapsed in a kitchen chair. Willow came over and hugged her friend.



There was a knock on Dawn’s bedroom door. “Come in.”



“Dawn? Do you… um… have the number to Spike?”



“Uh yeah sure. Want me to dial it?” Anya nodded and Dawn handed her the phone.



“WHAT?”



“Um, Mr. Bennett?”



“Yeah, whose this?”



“This is Anya Jenkins.”



“How did you get this number?”



“Dawn dialed. Uh, I think Buffy needs to talk to you.”



“Is she alright?”



“No, she isn’t. I know you are back in Chicago and all, but she needs you.”



“Put her on the line, please.”



“I don’t think she is able to speak right now.”



“Where is she?”



“In the kitchen, crying her eyes out. Mr. Bennett, are you aware Parker Abrahms came on to her today?”



“She told me.”



“Did she tell you he trapped her in the filing room and wouldn’t let her leave?”



“She… didn’t tell me that.”



“I didn’t think so. See Buffy thinks she can take care of herself, but it’s nice to not to have to, you know?”



“Sure, pet.”



“So, I’m not sure what you two are about. Just that you knew each other before and now you kind of are involved.”



“No kind of. We are.”



“Well, I… um. I think you should act like it. You let Parker get the upper hand and now he is using it on Buffy with no way to defend herself.”



“Ms. Jenkins?”



“Yes, sir?”



“You are a good friend.”



“Thanks.”



“Could you get Buffy on the phone?”



“I’ll try.” After five minutes, she came back. “It’s no use, you wouldn’t be able to understand her anyway.”



“Thanks, pet. I’ll call her later.”
24-25 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the kind reviews....
Chapter 24


The phone call from Anya made the decision for him. There was no way he would allow Buffy to live under that kind of stress. Tomorrow, he would accept the LA director’s position. Spike stayed up all night sitting in his sparse living room. Looking around, he compared his own apartment to Buffy and Dawn’s. Theirs was filled with love and mementoes of the past. Spike looked around. No photographs, no little knickknacks, no souvenirs. For the past three years Spike lived in this place and yet it didn’t look like anyone ever lived here. No distinguishing marks. Spike sighed and continued to think about Buffy. His life seemed so empty here.



~*~*~

Walking into Omni Hype, Spike was on a mission. No longer William Bennett, the mild mannered VP, he strode through the halls. Usually he said Hello to everyone, but today he was on a mission. He knocked three times on the door of Frank Waterhouse. Hearing the call, he opened the door. “Frank, can we talk?” Spike looked into the old man’s kind eyes.



“Sure thing, Will, what can I do for you?”



“Is that director position in LA still available?”



“Yes, did you think about it?”



“I want to go back, Frank. I want to take the job, but I want to live there full time.”



“Will, the company is based here. It would be strictly commute.”



“I understand, sir. But see, I want to live out there. I will come back whenever you need me, but I would like to make California my home base.”



“Why?” The old man truly didn’t know.



“See, there is this girl.”



“Ah, it’s always about a girl, yeah?”



“No, well see, sir, I knew this girl while I was in college. We spent the best 5 days on my life with her. I fell in love with her. But she insisted that we not exchange personal information. I only got her email and so we kept in touch through email. If it was at all possible, I fell more in love with her over the years.”



“So she lives in LA?”



“Actually she works for Public Claim.”



“Oh.” Lawsuits filtered inside Frank’s head.



“And when we found each other it was like 5 years hadn’t gone by. I felt like a 22 year old again. And we spent a lot of time together.”



“Did you sleep together?”

“Frank, I do not kiss and tell.”



“I need to know, young man. What if she sues for sexual harassment?”



“She won’t. Yes, we did sleep together. It was bloody wonderful.”



“Please don’t give me the details.” Frank rubbed the bridge of his nose.



“Well, it was wonderful until this snake in the grass Parker Abrahms figured it out. I was going to let him go. His productivity is poor and he had countless complaints against him. I suspect he blackmailed the previous owner to keep him on.”



“And he is blackmailing you?”



“Yes, he said he was going to tell everyone about Buffy and I.”



“Her name is Buffy?”



“Frank!”



“OK, sorry.”



“So I agreed and told him he better shape up. But, now it’s come to my attention that he has his eye on Buffy and he isn’t being nice about it.”



“So what do you want me to do about it?”



“The only thing I want is to go back to LA and be with Buffy. I understand if you don’t want us to work in the same office, but I will be in LA with her. Either working for Omni Hype or not.”



“Will, we don’t want to loose you.”



“Frank, I don’t want to be lost either, but I am not offering Buffy’s position up. It’s mine. I love her, Frank and I can’t allow Parker to do this to her. It’s tearing her apart.”



“So, know you’ve told me this what do you want to do?”



“Simple, go to LA, fire that ingrates ass, hit him a couple times, and hold Buffy forever.”



“OK, on one condition.” Frank smiled as Spike’s eyebrow rose. “An invite to the wedding.” Frank laughed as Spike’s face fell. Young people today have so much to learn.



“Who said anything about a wedding?”



“Well, if she is as special as you say, she deserves it. And, not to mention I can’t allow the two of you single people to have an illicit affair. I could allow a husband and wife to have an illicit affair.” Spike’s face lit up.



“I think you are right, Frank.” Spike got up from the where he was sitting. Frank followed him to the door.



“So when do you want to get back to LA?”



“As soon as possible.” Frank patted Spike’s back and ushered him out.


Chapter 25
Sxyspike: Buffy?

Sxyspike: Are you there?

Sxyspike: your phone is busy

Sxyspike: I know you are there

BAS: I’m here you caught me

Sxyspike: I knew you were on, little vixen you

BAS: Pulease!!

Sxyspike: Honey, I wanted to tell you something

BAS: Spike, can you give me some time

Sxyspike: Time for what?

BAS: To think. Every thing is swirling around.

Sxyspike: What do you mean?

BAS: Dawn, you, me, Us, Parker

BAS: I miss you

Sxyspike: LOL, I miss you too

BAS: Are you laughing at me ?

Sxyspike: Maybe, did something happen at work today?

BAS: Oh, Anya and Willow know, but you know that already

Sxyspike: Yes, Anya called

BAS: Sorry I didn’t talk to you

Sxyspike: Me too. I want to be there with you

Sxyspike: You shouldn’t go through this alone

BAS: I’m not alone. Willow and Anya kicked Parker’s ass today

Sxyspike: Do tell

BAS: Parker tried to corner me again, this time in his office

Sxyspike: I’ll kill him

BAS: But Willow came in every two minutes with stupid excuses

Sxyspike: Like what?

BAS: She lost her pen

BAS: Then it was her note pad

BAS: Call for me on line two and Parker could see no one was on line two

Sxyspike: Did he buy it?

BAS: Don’t know, but he didn’t get to me

BAS: Anya told him that one-day someone was going to rip out his entrails and make party favors out of them

Sxyspike: Really?

BAS: It wasn’t as of a bad day today

Sxyspike: I’m glad, kitten

BAS: How about you? Did you say you had something to tell me?

Sxyspike: Uh, yeah. But I forgot.

BAS: What?

Sxyspike: Never mind

BAS: Spike!

Sxyspike: Yes dear?

BAS: OMG, did you just call me dear?

Sxyspike: Uh I believe I did

BAS: You are such a dork

Sxyspike: But you love it

BAS: Yes, I do.

Sxyspike: So anything else happen?

BAS: Are you asking as my boss or boyfriend?

Sxyspike: Am I your boyfriend?

BAS: I certainly hope so! Don’t you want to be my boy friend?

Sxyspike: Only if you will talk to me on the phone

BAS: Is that what makes you happy?

Sxyspike: Bloody right it does. Lets get off of here and I’ll call you in two minutes.

BAS: Are you sure? This is cheaper?

Sxyspike: BUFFY!!!

BAS: All right, all right. I’m getting off

Sxyspike: I hope not! I’m the only one that is allowed to do that for you

BAS: PIG!

Sxyspike: The Mr. Gordo kind?

BAS: Any other kind?

Sxyspike: I love you

BAS: I love you too. Now, about that phone call…

Sxyspike: On it. Talk to you in a sec…



~*~*~

The next day passed quietly. Parker spent most of his time in his office. When he first came in, he was headed to Buffy’s office, but Anya intercepted him holding a pair of wickedly sharp scissors. She snipped at the air as she talked politely with him. He ended up leaving at 2:45. Buffy’s desk finally looked like it was in order, even with a mountain of work still on it.



The flowers started at 2. First it was a bouquet of tulips. At 2:30 it was a basket of summer wildflowers. At 3:15 it was a dozen yellow roses. At 3:45 it was two-dozen red roses. None of the deliveries had cards except to state it was for Elizabeth Summers.



At 4:30 another delivery person came into her office. He held a huge bouquet of purple orchids. Breathing in deeply, Buffy didn’t even recognize the delivery person. Spike smirked behind his disguise, finally understanding how fun it must have been for Buffy to realize that he didn’t recognize her last week. Buffy’s eyes were wide open in appreciation as she came around her desk. Handing over the flowers, Spike smirked. It was so fun! She breathed in the fragrance deeply and looked over her bouquet, meeting his dancing eyes. “Spike!” she squealed. She quickly put down the flowers and hugged him, unaware that her office door was wide open and everyone in the office could and did see them.



Their mouths meet in desperation. Tongues met twirled around each other, Spike’s body up against Buffy’s, arms holding on for dear life. Anya and Willow shared a knowing smile. Willow got up and went over to her office. Quietly, she shut the door. Everyone in the office heard the crash and the moans, but no one made a comment. They all left early, giving the couple some privacy.
26-28 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
You guys are terrific with the reviews, please keep them coming. For those waiting for Parker to get his... enjoy
Chapter 26
The phone was ringing and ringing and ringing. Somewhere in the befuddled brain of Buffy she realized that, but in a much more lust induced part, she didn’t care. Her blouse was unbuttoned and pushed back behind her shoulders and Spike currently had his mouth latched on to her lace covered right breast. Her skirt was twisted around her waist and slightly pulled up so he could kneel between her knees. Spike’s clothes were in a very similar state. His t-shirt was pulled up to his neck and his hard cock in his jeans had already popped the top button open, reaching for her. Rolling around her office, under her desk they continued to kiss, caress each other the two were totally oblivious to the outside world. Taking moments of precious breath between exhaustive minutes of kissing, the couple inhaled each other.



The phone was ringing again, only this time the phone was in Spike’s jeans. Feeling the vibrations, the two separated. Buffy looked down, wondering what the HELL was that and Spike calmly took out his phone. “Hello?”



“Spike? Oh my god Spike. I can’t find Buffy.”



“Calm down bit.”



“Calm down? Calm down? What if Parker got to her? She isn’t at the office, I tried her cell, and she isn’t at home.”



“Relax, Bit. I know where big sis it. Don’t worry.” Spike smirked and got on his knees. He watched Buffy try to straighten her skirt and button her blouse.



“You what? How?”



“I’m with her.”



“WHAT? Where are you?” Spike took the phone away from his ear.



“Tone it down there, pet. We will be home soon.”



“How soon?”



“About an hour.”



“You call an hour soon?”



“Well, Take into account that we are still at Public Claim offices, and it takes a while to get from here to your place, yes, soon.” Spike watched Buffy adjusted his own clothes. Tickling his stomach as she drew down his shirt. She was going to button his jeans when she saw his cock head peeking out of his jeans. Laughing to herself, she dipped down and licked a bit of precum from the shrinking appendage. She heard him groan while on the phone and push her head away. Spike wagged his finger in her face and stood up. “Be there in a bit, Bit.” He hung up the phone, “You are a very bad girl, Ms. Summers.”



Buffy pouted out her bottom lip, “Oh really Mr. Bennett? I guess I have been a bad girl, care to punish me?” Spike growled and looked like he was contemplating the suggestion when they heard someone in the outer office. Peeking out they saw a very inebriated Parker stumble into his office singing off key, “Oh Don-Buffy. Oh Don-uffy. I want a girl her name is Don-uffy.”



Smirking Spike looked at Buffy who barely could contain her laughter. “He’s singing. About me. Oh my god, Spike. He’s singing… badly.” She doubled over and started to laugh outright. Parker, to immersed in trying to make up and sing his own words to “Oh, Donna.” Gritting his teeth, Spike didn’t find it funny. First he blackmailed him into keeping his job, second he tried to come onto Buffy, and third he’s at work…DRUNK.



“I’ve had it with that wanker!” Spike started to stride out of the office when Buffy grabbed his arm.



“Wait, what about…” she gestured between them.



“About what? Us? Got that covered. Anyways, all those people saw our reaction before Red closed the door.



“Willow? Closed the door? I’m going to have to thank her.”



“You do that. I’m going to break that pillock.” Buffy kept a firm hold onto his arm. “Let go.”



“What are you going to do?”



“Fire him.” Spike’s jaw clenched even tighter.



“Not going to hit him?”



“Well, that goes without saying.” Spike gave his trademark grin as she let go.



“Just don’t do too much damage.” He nodded and went off to find the drunken bastard.





Chapter 27
“Hey, pillock, what do you think you are doing?” Parker currently was sitting at his desk with his pants undone and his miniscule hard dick waving in the wind. Parker looked up and any erection he had disappeared. Spike stalked over to him and smirked as he looked down. “And what do you think you were going to do with that, boy?”



Not to quick on the uptake, Parker stuffed himself into his pants and stood up. Forgetting that he didn’t button his pants up they fell down around his ankles. “What the Fuck are you doing here?”



“I’m the head of LA operations, and you?”



“Working late.” Parker finally noticing his pants were on the ground, pulled them up and re-buttoned them.



“Not anymore. Get out and don’t come back.”



“Nut uh, Will-i-am, don’t you remember our understanding?”



“Understanding is over. Get your drunk ass out of here before I do some damage.”



“What will the prestigious Omni Hype think of one of their executives fucking a glorified secretar…” Spike didn’t let Parker to finish. His fist connected with Parkers nose. The power and magnitude of the punch continued as his fist connected with the soft tissue of Parkers eye.



“Don’t you DARE talk about her that way.” Parker made an attempt to throw his fist in Spike’s direction, but he saw it coming and moved out of the way. “Now you have it coming.” Spike’s fist connected with Parker’s stomach, making him wince and double over. Spike brought his knee up and connected with his forehead. Happy that he go a bit of violence in and his point done, Spike started to walk out of the office. “I expect this office to be cleaned out by the end of the week. You are to return your keys tomorrow morning.”



“I swear I’ll tell.”



“Go ahead. Everyone knows anyway. Maybe you should have stuck around for the afternoon.” Spike walked calmly back into Buffy’s office.



“Done?”



“Yeap,” he sat down in the chair.



“Have fun?”



“Yeap.”



“Ready to go?”



“No, waiting for the wanker to leave.” He motioned in the direction of Parker. Buffy gasped when she say the bruises forming on his face.



“Oh my god, Spike, what did you do?”



“Nothing he didn’t ask for, luv. Come on, let’s follow him out.”

Chapter 28
The next weekend…



“Why does she have to live on the third floor?” Xander puffed up the stairs, helping Spike carry his mattress. “And why do you need to move your bed? Doesn’t she have one already?”



“Because mine is a king and hers isn’t.” Spike spat. The bed was getting heavy and the steps seemed insurmountable. “Thanks for driving the truck, mate.”



“No prob, bob! Only took five days to get here.” Xander continued to push the monstrous bedding up. “How did you get yourself packed so quickly?”



“I made a list of what I wanted and what I wanted to sell before I came back out here. There isn’t much that I wanted. The moving company was bloody great with loading the truck and leaving it for you.”



“Yeah, seemed like all I had in the truck was the bed and TV,” Xander laughed. The two men finally made it up the stairs and to the front door of Buffy’s apartment. Inside the two female occupants made a clear pathway to the back bedroom.



“Spike, I don’t think it will fit.” Buffy said as the passed.



Spike bent down and whispered in her ear, “That’s what you said about not so little spike and it did.” He curled his tongue around his teeth and grinned.



“Pig!” She swatted his arm as the men continued down the short hallway.



~*~*~



“So what do you want to do for your eighteenth birthday? Party at your improved digs?” Buffy tried to be cool. The girls were moving their entertainment center to make room for Spike and his TV. The girls thought they had it made with their 31 inch TV until Spike showed them the 60 inch projection TV, Xander and Spike were currently renting a special cart to get it into the building and up the stairs. They have been gone for two hours already.



“Ug, retro enough? That’s a world of no on the party. You two are too loud.”



Buffy’s face turned crimson, “I did not just hear my little sister say that!”



“Just like I didn’t hear you two last night with the ‘Oh, ah, harder! Harder Spike Harder.’”



“I am so not having this conversation with you.”



“Awe, I’m just kidding, you two weren’t as loud as two weeks ago. I had to sleep over Janice’s twice so I could get some sleep.”



“I’m sorry. We will be quieter. You shouldn’t have to hear that.”



“It’s not like I have to put up with it much longer. I’m getting a place near school with Janice.”



“Dawn, I thought we talked it over and decided it would be much cheaper for you to live here.”



“Cheaper, yes, but with you and Spike together and the countless hours of studying I will have to do I think the apartment with Janice would be better.”



“If I promise to quiet down, will you stay?”



“No, you and Spike need to be together and I need to be in my own place.” There was a knock on the front door. Buffy got up to check it; she wondered what was taking the guys so long.



“Anya!”



“Hey Buffy. Did you know someone is moving into your building?” Anya stepped in and saw the mess of the living room. “Or moving out?”



“Spike’s moving in, isn’t that great?” Dawn got up from her position on the floor and bounced around. “He’s got a HUGE TV and he said he wants to get a satellite!”



“Oh, Spike? Moving in? Here?” Anya looked around.



“We discussed it and decided it would be stupid for him to get his own place when I’ve got one already.”



“Ah, I see. What about work? I know he hasn’t been around the offices lately, but is that wise as your boss?” Buffy’s face fell. She knew that there was some opposition to her and Spike working and going out together, but she didn’t think it would be one of her friends.



“Watch it ladies, man carrying a TV,” Xander peeked through the open door.



“You’re back?” Buffy quickly moved some of the furniture out of the way and they maneuvered the cart and TV into the apartment. The guys finally sat down in front of the black box sweating and thirsty. Buffy ran into the kitchen and got two beers, opened them, and gave them to the two men. “Anya, this is Xander, Spike’s friend. Xander this is Anya. Everyone else knows everyone.”



“Nice to meet you Xander, you are quite sweaty with big hands.” Anya shook Xander’s hand while he looked her up and down.



“Sorry, helping move Spike here is a tough challenge. Don’t you own anything that doesn’t weigh a ton?”



Spike’s eyebrow raised and he got up walking over to Buffy. “Yeap, I do now,” he said as he picked Buffy up with his arms under her shoulders and knees. “Light as a feather.”



“Hey! Put me down, you do not own me!”



Spike stuck out his lower lip in a pout, “Pet, that’s not what you said last night.”



“Oh no, no more about sex talk. I’ve had enough with Dawn.” Spike looked questionably at Dawn. She shrugged her shoulders and laughed. Spike let Buffy down, but kept his arm around her waist.
29-30 by Karbear57
Author's Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it... this is the end
Chapter 29
New black silk sheets: check

New pillows: check

Candles lit: check

Champagne chilling: check

Sensual music in the background: check

Box of Condoms: check

Massage lotion: check

Dawn out of apartment: check

Girlfriend: no check.



“Oh Buffffffyyyyyy,” Spike sung as he walked down the dark hallway. Buffy was washing dishes in the kitchen and didn’t hear him approach. He stood in the doorway, watching her wiggle her ass as she scrubbed the burnt frying pan. Smirking, Spike came up behind her. He could tell the moment she felt him. Buffy stopped scrubbing the pan and her back went rigid. She knew he was planning something, but she didn’t know what. Spike let his hands travel from her shoulders slowly down to her hands in the soapy water. He drew her hands out of the dirty water and rinsed them with clean water and some sweet smelling soap. Standing shirtless behind her, he led her to the towels and helped her dry of her hands along with his.



With a sappy smile, Buffy said, “What are you doing?”

Spike dipped his head to her shoulder and breathed into her ear, “Going to make you feel so good, Princess.” His tongue snaked out and licked her ear lobe, leaving traces of him self on her. His hands moved down to encircle her waist, bringing her ass to align with his hardened cock.



She turned around in his embrace, matching her groin to his. Her leg lifted and circled around his leg, “And, how do you propose that?”



Spike looked down at his love in THEIR apartment and smirked, “By Fucking you six ways to Sunday or until you can’t walk anymore.” With that, Spike grabbed her leg and brought it up further while grinding himself into her. She hopped up and clamped her legs around his torso. Spike grabbed onto her ass, steadying her as they kissed. Their tongues battled with each other, seeking submission. Spike leaned forward, trapping Buffy’s body between his and the fridge as they dry humped and kissed.



Somehow, Spike got enough energy and drive to get them into the bedroom. He carried her effortlessly and deposited her on the big bed. She felt the silken sheets and it prompted her to look around. White candles of all shapes and sizes lit the room. She watched as Spike walked over to an ice bucket and opened a bottle of champagne. “Oh, someone was planning something, I don’t think that was very nice,” she huskily whispered.



He looked over at her, dressed in a pair of short blue jean cutoffs and purple tank top. Her hair was held in a ponytail and her face was devoid of any makeup. She looked almost like she had five years ago when they met. Her tan legs were outstretched in front of her, slightly bent at the knee. Her arms propped her body up, off the sensual bed. Popping the cork, and almost popping his zipper, Spike poured two flutes of champagne. “Where did you get all this? I didn’t see it in the truck.”



“Remember when Xan and I went? I did some shopping.” He gave her a flute and sat down next to her legs, facing towards her. He ran his cold hand (from the champagne bottle) down her thigh, making her shudder in desire.



“Some shopping in deed. I didn’t even see you bring this stuff in, let alone set it up.”



Smirking as he watched his fingers dance around her upper thigh, so close to her forbidden fruit, he commented, “I must admit, Bit helped me distract you.”



“Ah, so that’s why her computer speakers suddenly stopped working via they were unplugged.”



“Precisely, luv.” Evidently Buffy had no problem with him calling her love any more. She set her glass on the floor and sat back up. She drew her legs closer and got up on her knees. He watched as she slipped out of her shirt. He took a deep breath when she rubbed her nipples, making them hard. He reached for her, but she evaded his grasp.



“Nut uh, lover boy. You surprised me, now it’s for you. You’ve been a very bad man, Spike.” She unbuttoned the top button of her jeans and stood up, almost slipping on the silky bed covers. She shimmied out of her jeans, revealing her red lace thong.



“Luv, please.” He reached for her again, but she again slipped through his fingers.



“If you aren’t going to behave, I will have to make you!”



Smirking, “And, how are you going to do that?”



Buffy stopped and looked thoughtful before her face lit up. She stepped off the bed and rummaged through a drawer. Coming back to the bed, she held her hands behind her back. Carefully, so she wouldn’t reveal the surprise, Buffy grasped his flute and set it on the floor next to hers. She ordered him up to the pillows. Crawling on the dark silk fabric made her moan. She crept up to him, straddling his jean covered crotch and told him to close his eyes. Carefully, she wound one of his ties onto his wrist and brought it up to the wrought iron bed frame. Spike felt the cold fabric encircle his wrist and couldn’t help but smile. She repeated her task with his other wrist and in turn immobilized him.



Happy with her handiwork she allowed him to open his eyes. She got up from the bed again and strutted over to the dresser again making sure her ass swished and swayed, this time pulling at another drawer. She took out a blindfold and came back. Her breasts jiggled as she made her way to the side of the bed. “Now, if you are a bad boy again, I will have to punish you more.” Spike nodded and smiled, he never saw this from his Buffy before and it thrilled him. “Now where were we? Oh yeah, your punishment. You have to watch me.”



She climbed back up onto the bed and stood up. Her hips started to say in front of him. Spike’s eyes watched as she started to dance to the music. The beat of the drums and the saxophone melody was spurring her into erotic rhythms and poses. She watched with heavy eyelids as she let herself dip down and come back up. Spike watched ardently as her breasts dipped and swayed along with her. After a couple dips of her hips and torso, Spike was straining on his binds. His mouth was open like a little baby, ready to suckle on its mom’s tit. She chuckled as she watched him battle. “Nut, uh, Mr. Remember the blindfold?” Spike immediately looked chastised and stopped his squirming. He reclined back and decided to watch her tease him. She cupped her breasts together, and brought her head down. She slowly licked her cleavage and dipped down to the music. Spike felt, rather than heard the pop of his jeans and his cock springing up. All Spike could see or hear was Buffy dancing and teasing him. When the song was over, she kneeled down over his legs and properly took off his jeans. “Looks like someone broke a pair.” The zipper popped in the middle of itself and she struggled to get his cock back through the opening and out the top. Spike closed his eyes when she touched his member, trying to free him from his own pair of jeans. He envisioned Parker dancing in a tutu, but the image quickly turned to Buffy dancing in a tutu. Shaking his head, Spike gritted his teeth and refused to come just from her touch.



Finally free from his clothes, Spike though Buffy was going to climb on top of him, but instead she looked over at the nightstand where he placed massage lotion. “Oh, lotion!!” She got up and rummaged around her dresser again. She set it down under a pillow on the other side of the bed, hiding it from his view. Getting back up on the bed, she took off her thong and placed it near his head. “Do you want me baby?” He nodded. “Do you want to taste my juices?” He nodded again, struggling not to struggle. Dominatrix Buffy was driving him crazy. He could smell, almost taste, her juice on her thong. He turned his head and tried to take a taste from her thong, but she whipped it away. “Nut oh, Mr. You’re going to have to wait. Bad boy, not telling me about his plans.” She took straddled his upper thighs, staying away from his angry looking cock and reached over to the nightstand to grab the massage oil. Her breasts brushed up against his stomach and he took a sharp breathe in. “Going to feel so good, baby.” She took a small amount of the liquid and rubbed her hands together. He watched, fascinated, as she rubbed the shiny liquid on her breasts, she lifted and squeezed as she coated them with the lavender oil. With another small amount, she covered her stomach and upper thighs in the oil. Panting, Spike wanted so bad to be the one covering her body in oil, but couldn’t from his confines. Smiling, she got off of his legs and continued to lather her body up. He watched as each toe was covered. Her hands ran up her calves and her knees. Making sure he was watching her hand rub the massage oil into her upper inside thighs, she reached for the object under the pillow. Bringing it back, hidden by her body, she brought her other hand back into play. He watched as her pink pussy opened up under her fingers, spreading her combined juices and oil around. He watched as she flicked her glistening clit. Moaning, she reached behind her and turned on the object. He watched her reveal a deep purple vibrator. “Want to watch as I fuck myself with this?” She twirled it around her lips, making her feel so light-headed. Taking no answer as yes, Buffy impaled herself on the vibrating machine. He watched her eyes close in pleasure as she slowly fucked herself in front of him. The purple dildo disappeared and reappeared as she moved it in and out with one hand. The other moved up to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling as she moved closer to her orgasm. Not being able to take it, Spike’s own orgasm came as he shot out his white ropey jiz on his stomach. Watching him explode, by just watching, Buffy teetered over the hill and enjoyed her own orgasm.



After untying Spike, Buffy learned the true meaning of being tied up.


Chapter 30


The next day, still sore from the little adventure to the dominatrix world, Buffy and Spike drove to Long Beach. Buffy wanted to visit the aquarium and Spike was just happy to be able to share it with her. Buffy sat in the passenger seat of her little car as Spike found the way down the 405. Sighing peacefully and contently, Buffy watched him as he drove. Just then, she noticed his hair wasn’t quite as white as it used to be. “What happened to your hair?”



Bringing up one hand to his head, “What do you mean?”



“Your, hair, it’s not white.”



Sighing, glad that nothing was really wrong with his hair, “I don’t bleach it all the way out, pet.”



“Huh?”



“Its golden, princess. At least the bottom is, the top is bleached.”



“How did they do that?”



Looked over and winking, “Magic.”



“You’re such a liar.” She lightly punched his shoulder as he continued to drive.

~*~*~

The exhibits were wonderful at the aquarium. Right now, Buffy and Spike were walking down the beach, enjoying the afternoon sun. Stopping near the waters edge, Spike held Buffy in his arms. “Reminds me of that night,” he whispered in her ear.



Giggling from the tickle, “Mm except we aren’t surrounded by horny college kids and it isn’t night.”



Looking around he said, “Mm, I think there are a couple horny college kids around us, luv.”



“I think we are the only horny people here, sweetie.” She batted her eyelashes at him.



“OK, I’ll give you that.”



The watched the waves roll in, holding each other until Spike cleared his throat. “This is almost perfect, luv.”



She turned around and looked up at him, “Almost?”



“Yeah,” he kneeled on the ground and took her hand, “Buffy, we’ve been apart for the past five years. When I first found you, I knew you were different, that we were different.” Buffy felt the tears form in her eyes before he could even get one word out. “We may have moved fast in the beginning, but we’ve gotten to know each other through email and such.” He caressed her hand and reached into his pocket, revealing a beautiful marquise cut diamond ring with little stones surrounding the big diamond in the center. “I know I have loved you from the beginning and even more today. Will you marry me?”



Spiked looked at her face. Tears were running down her cheeks, unchecked. “Spike…” Words failed her.



“Just say yes, and make me the happiest man on earth.”

“Yes!” Spike slipped the ring on her finger and got up. She launched her whole body into his, knocking him down. The couple didn’t come up for air for a long time.


THE END
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=20389