Geeks and Freaks by lindsay
Summary: meet William Giles: Geek. meet Buffy Summers: Freak. What happens when the two come together?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 20527 Read: 20006 Published: 07/13/2006 Updated: 10/05/2006

1. Intro. by lindsay

2. Out for a run by lindsay

3. Hands by lindsay

4. Shy guy smile by lindsay

5. Dizzy by lindsay

6. Addictive by lindsay

7. Spike by lindsay

8. Dance by lindsay

9. Not playing fair by lindsay

10. Vows by lindsay

11. Come back to me by lindsay

12. My hero by lindsay

Intro. by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Hope you all enjoy this, let me know
Buffy Summers was an absolute goddess, a vixen, she was a good girl that rocked but had a decent heart....at least that’s what William Giles kept telling himself since he didn’t actually know her. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to but he had to face facts, Buffy Summers was a rebel and he was just a geek. he wondered briefly if she had a cause or if she was more James Dean-ish and just believed rules were made to be broken. With a sigh he smacked his head, it was thoughts like that-that made him a nancy boy. He only had 2 months to change, it was the summer before his graduating year and he had to toughen up, punk it up and rock it up...right after he finished reading the book of poems he’d borrowed from the library, then he’d head for the mall to start his plan in motion.



Buffy sighed contentedly, summer was finally here and since that meant she was turning 16 years old tomorrow, it almost meant a new piercing. Once her mother had found out Buffy had gotten a belly ring at 15 years old she had argued with her daughter until she’d turned blue in the face about waiting until she was at least another year older if she was going to insist on getting another. Buffy had reluctantly agreed and gotten herself a tattoo instead, without Joyce’s knowledge of course. It was small, about the size of her thumb and read ‘Free’. Angel had gone nuts for it, he’d been her boyfriend for 2 years off and on and had always told her he thought they were hot. Not that she’d gotten it for him but she loved that it turned him on. He was starting to pressure her about sex though and it was royally pissing her off. No meant NO, no matter how dense someone was. She’d been toying with the idea of breaking up with him but hadn’t put any real thought into it just yet, when the time came to figure it all out she would.

She picked up her phone and dialed the familiar number, “Hey Oz it’s Buffy”

“What’s going on?” he mumbled and Buffy laughed.

“So help me god one day when our band makes it big I’m going to pay for your speech therapy just so we can have a conversation without me asking you to repeat yourself a million times.

Oz laughed softly, “So is their a reason behind your pleasant call?”

Buffy giggled, “Wanna come to the mall with me?”

Oz rolled his eyes, as much as he didn’t want to go because she could take hours shopping he agreed to in hopes of running into that red head that was in his advanced chemistry class. Willow had-had his attention since she’d shyly smiled and taken the only seat available which happened to be next to him. They’d chatted a few times but mostly about chemicals, nothing romantic.

“Oz you totally kick ass, pick me up in an hour?”

“Will do Buff.”

They exchanged their goodbyes and hung up, Oz went to eat something while Buffy started to get ready.

Pulling on her black leather pants and a red tank she got started on her makeup. Black eye-liner rimmed the upper and lower part of her eyes while mascara made her long lashes even more so. She chose a smoky grey eye shadow and applied it to the lower parts of her lids only. Brushing her hair completely straight she added some red and black streaks to it with her ‘color brushes’. Whoever had invented the wash-out mascara like hair color was a god she decided after taking a look at herself and smiling as she applied her ‘crystal shimmer’ lip gloss. She popped on her black leather wrist band that had a white star in the middle of it, grabbed her school bag and her ‘forgive me for leaving you and your mother’ credit card her dad had given her free access to whenever she wanted and pronounced herself ready.

She walked down the stairs and kissed her mom goodbye, Joyce smiled and mouthed ‘I love you’ un-able to stop the phone call she was in the middle of. Buffy closed the door behind her and got into Oz’s waiting van.

“How do I look?” she asked her best friend and bass player for the band she was in. He was the one who had found the name ‘Dingo’s ate my baby’. Buffy and Oz had loved it and laughed their asses off when he’d come up with it, Devin and Angel hadn’t been so sure but Buffy had used her puppy dog look and when that hadn’t worked she’d threatened to kick the two of them in the nuts. ‘Dingo’s ate my baby’ had become the unanimous choice soon afterwards.

“Like a girl I guess” Oz replied casually.

“Thanks” Buffy said with a laugh, that was one of the biggest compliments you could get from this guy. “So why you coming with me?”

“Felt like it” he mumbled.

“Uh-huh, it has nothing to do with that new song you’re working on, what is it again? Oh yeah, Red hot red head...”

Oz smiled, “Maybe it does.”

“I thought so” Buffy giggled. She let her mind wander to Angel again. “Hey Oz, what would you think if I broke up with Angel?”

“I’d think you’re I.Q. would raise by at least 15%.”

Buffy stared open-mouthed at her friend, not once had he ever mentioned her relationship with Angel, let alone the fact that he disliked it.

“Why didn’t you ever tell me what you thought?”

Oz shrugged. “It wasn’t my place until you asked. Don’t get me wrong, Angel’s a great guy but he’s got a lot to learn before I think he’ll be mature enough for a real relationship...and before he can call himself a guitar player...”

Both of them burst out laughing, while Angel knew how to play the basic chords he was in no way talented but they couldn’t just kick him out of the band like they didn’t care about him.
“Oz you are fucken’ hilarious” Buffy spat out, the laughing had her almost breathless.

Oz parked the van and the two teens headed into the mall. Even though Oz was a year ahead of her in school they had been close for the past two years, it was almost as if she had a big brother to watch over her. She decided to put what he’d said about Angel on the side burner of her mind for the time being but decided to think about it more when she got home. If Oz had said it then there was more then just a grain of truth to it.


Oz went to his favorite music store while Buffy went to the new store Jaded. It carried everything punk that someone could want and others things Buffy couldn’t imagine anybody wanting. She scrunched her nose as she passed the black MALE leather thongs.

She headed straight for the corsets, in-practical for school and regular events but uber hot for her first gig at the Bronze tomorrow night.

She tried on several but decided on the black one with the charcoal skulls splattered all over it. ‘Happy Birthday Buffy love Dad’ she thought to herself as she swiped her card for the 150$ shirt that barely covered anything.

As she was walking out of the store she caught a glimpse of someone changing his shirt in front of the mirror. From the angle she was at she couldn’t see his face but what a back! Lean and muscled but not bulky, ‘Like Angel’ she thought with a grimace, he had smooth pale skin and light brown hair that was just a little too curly but gel could fix that right up. Looking at her watch she realized she had to meet Oz at the food court for lunch and took off, feeling a little pissy that she couldn’t stay around to talk to the guy, she would have at least liked to see his face.




William turned around when he felt a chill run down his spine, he thought for sure someone had been looking at him but seeing no-one he just assumed he’d been wrong. He’d picked out a few pairs of black pants; some of them cargo’s some of them jeans. For shirts he’d mainly picked up tight fitting short-sleeved and wife beaters; all of them were either black, red, white or gray. He liked more basic colors so red was a stretch for him but he knew Buffy liked it and that’s all that mattered. He’d already picked up his new boots and had just 2 more stops. He needed to get his hair done and he needed a new coat. Tomorrow he was going to hit the Bronze with Willow and Xander in hopes of seeing Buffy there. He knew there was going to be a live band and wondered who was in it...he knew there name was something disgusting like ‘I fed my baby to a mongoose’ and shuddered. Still, hopefully he’d get to see her and who knew, maybe he’d even have the courage to say ‘hello’.






Buffy ran up to Oz, “Hey, sorry I’m late, I uh...got distracted” she said with a leer. Oz rolled his eyes as he carried the drinks he’d bought to a nearby table. Ice-caps from Tim Hortons, Buffy’s favorite.

“Pervert”

“You know it” she said with a laugh before sobering up. “I’m gonna’ have to have a serious sit down and think session’ about my relationship with Angel.”

Oz nodded and patted her hand, he knew it was gonna be tough for her but he honestly thought it would be the best thing. He’d also noticed Angel noticing Cordelia Chase, a girl in their grade. If they were both noticing other people what was the point if being together anyway?

Buffy smiled and took a sip of her drink, “you spoil me” she said happily.

“I know” Oz said returning her smile and scanning the mall for the object of his desire.



Please let me know what you guys think...I also have another fic out there called Leap if anyone is interested!
Linz
Out for a run by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Hope you guys enjoy and to all those of you who reviewed a big thank you!!!
Buffy padded down the stairs happily, expecting her mom to already be awake and making -her favorite blueberry pancakes as she did for every birthday and to her complete and utter dismay she found a note tapped to the fridge instead.

“Buffy,

I’m sorry I can’t be here to see my baby on her sweet sixteen but I had an urgent business meeting to attend, I’ll be home late next week and we can celebrate then. I know you must be angry and that’s why I promise to give you a ton of gifts, one of them is waiting in the living room right now. Please don’t hate me, I’ll call you when I can.

Love you sweetie,
Mom.”


Buffy fought back the harsh sting of tears, her mother had never missed a birthday before and now she was missing one of the most important ones.

“Can this day get any worse?” she asked herself as she walked over to the answering machine and pressed play.

“Buffy it’s Angel, it’s really late so you’re probably sleeping but I can’t bring myself to do this tomorrow, not on your birthday. I’m sorry Buffy but it’s over. I hope we can still work together and you know that I care about you it’s just that I’ve met someone else and...”

Buffy didn’t wait to hear the end of it and deleted his message, walked back upstairs and showered. She just wanted to get out of the house for a little while and even though she felt like shit she didn’t want to be cooped up today, especially not in the house that held so many horrible messages. She hopped in the shower, she’d phone Oz in a few hours, ask him to meet her somewhere for lunch or something but right now she knew he wouldn’t be awake.








Spike had woken up pretty early and gone for a run, it just so happened he was headed in the direction of a certain blond’s house. He swore to god he didn’t do it on purpose it just ended up that way, he went where his feet led him...or more truthfully; his heart.

By the time he had gotten home from Xander’s last night his father had thankfully been sleeping and he’d managed to sneak out for his run before he woke up. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his new look; it’s just that if it shocked him how the hell would his Da’ react? He turned up his mp3 player a little bit, letting the sounds of the music take over his thoughts. He’d only moved to Sunnydale last year but the second he’d spotted her he knew he needed to taste her or die trying. He wasn’t in love with her, he didn’t know her well enough but he knew that he could be and that was more than something small to him. That was hope and hope was all a person could really ask for from life.

He had hated this place at first, what kind of bleedin’ name was Sunnydale? He had pictured old ladies in bikinis and even older men from the viagra commercials roaming the streets and talking about their grandchildren. And then he had seen her. Her california tan, her shampoo commercial hair, those lips that taunted him when she smiled, as if daring him to kiss them. But the thing that had done him in had been her eyes. He’d never seen that kind of green before, it was dazzling really. And the way they shone when she spoke to her friends amazed him, he’d never seen so much spirit in a girl her age. Not that she was too young, she was turning 16 today he thought with a smile. A sweet sixteen for a sweet girl.




Buffy stepped out of her house in her running shorts and sports bra, ready to go for a run to blow off some steam when she saw him and froze.

A tight white wife-beater, loose gray sweat pants, platinum slicked back hair and the most chiseled features she’d ever had the privilege to lay eyes on.

She knew him from somewhere...

“Oh my god” she said out loud and took off after him not completely realizing what she was doing.

Spike looked at the address of the house he was running passed and stopped dead in his tracks, he’d passed hers and missed his chance at ‘coincidentally’ catching a look at his goddess. Just then he flew forwards and his hands shot out to stop him from hitting the pavement face first.

He stood and wiped the small pebbles from his pants and palms, turning around furious.

“Who the fuck do you think you...” the shock at seeing who had run into him had him shutting up in a split second.

There she was in nothing but a sports bra and shorts, make-up free, hair streak free and looking more beautiful then he could ever have imagined.

“I am so SO so sorry!” Buffy spat out, her face turning a deep shade of red.

“S’okay, let me help you up” he said and she took his offered hand. He was surprised that he had even managed to say that without passing out.

Without realizing it he had bent down to start wiping the tiny rocks from her bare skin using the gentlest of touches, his worry that she was hurt overcame his usual shyness.

Buffy stood dead still as his feather light touches skimmed over her skin, already she was more turned on than Angel had ever made her feel. She began to fidget when the thought of his fingers running over a different place then her legs came to mind.

William immediately backed away when she moved and stood back up. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.”

Buffy blushed, “Thanks for seeing if I was okay.”, ‘GET BACK DOWN THERE’ she silently screamed.

He let out a silent thank you to god that she hadn’t thought he was just being some sick pervert.

“You sure you’re okay?” he asked, needing to hear her verbalize that nothing was broken even though he could plainly see that wasn’t the case.

“Ya, thank you William. I really didn’t mean to knock you down.”

“You know me?” he asked in shock.

Buffy lowered her eyes, “Ya, I go to school with you...I’m Buffy, Buffy Summers” she said extending her hand.

He took it in his, the warmth of her tiny hand in his own seemed to give him confidence.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Buffy but I DO know who you are.” he said with a gentle smile and added, “I didn’t think you knew me” he explained.

Buffy laughed out loud, “How could I not, you’ve pretty much won every academic award our school gave out last year.”

“Right then, I guess I’ll be on my way” he said softly and Buffy realized she had insulted him.

“I didn’t mean it offensively, I just meant that you’re the smartest guy that’s gone to Sunnydale High, like, ever. It’s refreshing to know schools don’t just spit out jocks anymore.”, she was grasping at keeping this conversation going and she knew it, she just didn’t care.

“Anyway” she continued, “I was just about to go for a run when I saw you pass my house. I was trying to catch up to you when you stopped and I steam-rolled you” she said with a nervous giggle.

“Did I drop something?” he asked confused, checking his pockets for his keys and cell phone and finding both of them and giving her the strangest look.

“No” Buffy said softly, “I, uh, guess I better head home now, I’ve got to get ready for tonight.” she explained half-heartedly. ‘Great, now he probably thinks I’m a retarded stalker or something’. She wanted to get out of there before she did anymore damage.

‘She probably has a date with that angel wanker’ he thought to himself, he didn’t know why but something had never sat right with him about her boyfriend and it wasn’t just the jealousy.

“Alright then”, he could have beaten himself up right then and there but he couldn’t think of anything to say for the life of him, he was still shocked to be standing that close to her.

“Well, bye...” she mumbled.

He nodded his head, “Bye Buffy” he replied softly and took off at a slow run, a million things going through his head. A few seconds later he heard her call out to him,

“Hey William....”

“Ya?” he asked turning around but continuing to jog.

“You look good... not that you didn’t before but this suits you too” she said with a soft smile and turned around, heading home.

His breath caught in his throat, Buffy Summers had just complimented him, talked to him and smiled at him all in the span of 10 minutes. For a second he thought he was having a heart attack before he remembered to breathe and then his happy high crashed. He hadn’t even said happy birthday to her. He was such a bloody wanker he thought to himself as he walked home slowly. How did he even stand a chance with a girl like her if he couldn’t even put 5 sentences together in front of her?

Buffy waited until she was sure he couldn’t see her anymore and smacked her forehead, ‘Stupid stupid Buffy! Could you have made yourself look like anymore of an ass in front of him?’

She sighed as she reached her house, back to reality. She thought about Angel for a moment and laughed, truth be told she had completely forgotten about the prick the second she’d seen William. Buffy walked into the living room and her eyes popped, she’d completely forgotten about her mom leaving her a gift...she picked up the box and shook it. It sounded like the rattling of keys she realized as she held her breath...

That or she’d just totally broken something valuable...


Please let me know what you thought guys, im having fun writing this and I’d like to know if you’re having fun reading it ;)

Special thanx to PhotgraphyNut, blondiebear, *bite me*, Crystal Pegasus, MidnightGirl,Maggie, cordykitten, Angie, ash and Pulchra. You guys kick ass and this chap’s for you
Hands by lindsay
Author's Notes:
as mentioned i know the gift Buffy gets is atrociously fantastical but this fantasy...please dont hit me lol. Ill be posting the final chap to Blisful vengeance this weekend and another chap for leap sometime this week if anyone is interested
First I raise my hands for protection, I know and you know no mother would get their 16 year old girl what Joyce did BUT this is a story and since I’ve wanted a bike since I was 9 and haven’t gotten around to it I figured id let one of the characters in my story live my unfilled dream lol. Plus it adds to the hot factor later....so please no burns, its fantasy :) Hope you like it guys





Buffy read the card attached to the box first.

‘Happy Birthday sweetheart,
I don’t think I ever told you this but I was quite the rebel myself at your age. Nothing could hold me back and one of the things I lived for was riding, until I had you and you became my everything. Now understand you will take lessons and get your license first, you should be able to drive it LEGALLY by next summer, you are not permitted to do any other kind of driving The last thing I need is a heart attack honey. It’s in the garage, go take a look and call me as soon as you can talk (haha)

love always
Mom’


Buffy was breathing in tiny gulps, no fucken’ way her mom had gotten her a bike With shaking hands she opened the box to find a set of brand new keys. She walked out to the garage and flicked on the light.

She sank to her knees slowly, ‘If there is a God, SHE is fucken’ AWESOME’ Buffy thought to herself. There in front of her was a brand new Kawasaki ninja, black and green. Buffy thought she would pass out from the shock of it...and the fact that her mom had left the keys. Buffy tried them in the ignition and sighed, just as she thought; not the right ones. Her mom still knew her so well.

She circled it slowly, her hands gliding over the sleek metal as she passed. She was gonna look so hot riding this thing. She giggled when she pictured showing up to school on it, just in time for the senior prom.

“Oh” she muttered softly when she remembered she and Angel were through. ‘I guess I won’t be going to that now’.

She pulled out her cell and dialed her mom but got no answer, which was really weird...all of this was really weird she realized as an uneasy feeling grew in the pit of her stomach. She had the feeling her mother was holding something back from her. She glanced at her watch and reluctantly went back into the house, she had to call Oz right away. She shoved the worry about her mom to the side, there was nothing that woman had lied to her about in her entire life, why would she start now?




Oz woke up to the ringing of his house line and answered groggily.

“Hello?”

“HOLYSHITOZMYMOMGOTMEABIKE”

Oz lifted himself into a sitting position “Buffy, separate your words”

“MY MOM GOT ME A BIKE”

“Ten speed or eighteen?”

“Try three hundred” she replied excitedly.

As the truth of what she was saying dawned on him a smile lit his face. “Wow, that’s hot”. He may have a huge crush on Willow but he was still male after all.

“Do you have a license?”

“No, but I plan on having a full one by the end of the school year...the lessons will cost a lot but I’ll out it on my dads card” she said happily and Oz laughed.

“Hey Buffy,”

“Ya?”

“Happy birthday, wanna go for lunch?”

Somehow Oz always knew what she needed and she nodded her head, “I’d love to”


They made their plans and Buffy told him she’d pick him up.

“On foot?” he asked worried

She sighed, “Ya dad, on foot”

“I say it cuz’ I care” he replied but she could feel the laughter in his voice.

“Shut up Oz”.

10 minutes later, after all the insults they could throw at each other Buffy headed upstairs to change with a smile on her face.



William walked around the mall in a daze, what did you get a girl you didn’t really know? No, that wasn’t right, his heart knew her. Knew it pumped his blood faster when he saw her, knew it skipped a beat when he caught a hint of her perfume. So the question was actually ‘what do you get a girl whose got your heart?’. He sighed and pulled out his cell phone.

“Hey Will it’s Will” he said and realized how absurd it sounded.

“Hey William, what’s up?” the red head asked.

“I need your help, can you get to the mall a.s.a.p? I’ll explain it to you in person.”

Willow agreed and took off to help her best friend, well one of them, she couldn’t forget her goofy Xander.



Willow got to the mall in record time, 7 minutes. Out of breath and looking for her friend at the food court where he’d said he’d meet her her eyes narrowed. It wasn’t like him to be late.

“Hey Will, bloody hell you got here fast.”

Willow smiled at the sound of Williams voice, he wasn’t late so there was no reason to be freaked out. She turned around and went to say ‘hi’ back but stood there in shock instead, so there WAS a reason to be a little freaked out!

“Willow?” William asked with a smile.

“Holy shit!”

William stepped back, not once in his entire friendship with this girl had he EVER heard her curse.

“You okay?” Now he was worried, did she not like his look?

“Xander told me you’d changed a few things but Jesus Will, I never thought he meant THIS” she replied waving her arms frantically in front of him.

“You don’t like it then?” he asked, his smile turning quickly into a frown.

She managed to stand still for a moment and check him out from head to toe. She raised her eyes a few times, ‘hmmm’-ed quite a bit and bit her lip in concentration.

“Come on Willow” William whined, waiting for her to tell him how bad she thought he looked.

Laughing out loud at his impatience she took his hand in hers, “You’re definitely of the studly” she finally answered.

William beamed proudly.

“Don’t let it go to your head” she said with an eye roll, effectively diminishing the cocky ‘beam’ and bringing it down to a soft smile.

“Thanks Will”

She nodded, “So what’s the emergency anyway William? You had me scared on the phone.”

He ran his hand over his slicked back hair and sighed. “It’s about a girl.”

Willow nodded, she figured somehow it would have something to do with a certain Buffy Summers.

“What do you buy one?”

Willow cracked up and took him by his arm as she began to lead him to a shop she knew would have some things Buffy would like.

“First off William, we have names. Mine for example is Willow, the girl in question’s is Buffy, you don’t call us ‘one’. We’re not animals.”

William turned beet red as the lecture continued while he was being dragged across the first floor of the mall.









Buffy got to Oz’s house and rang the bell, waiting impatiently during the whole three seconds it took him to answer.

Oz laughed when he saw her scowl, “Sorry to keep you waiting princess, you have time to come in for a second?”

Buffy’s face softened into a smile, “Sure thing. What’s up?”

“I wanted to give you your gift.”

Buffy squealed like a little girl, “Oz you didn’t have to!”
“I know, that’s why I enjoyed doing it.” he said giving her an out of character hug.

He brought her into the living room, “Sit down!” he ordered.

“Yes sir” she answered with a mock salute.

Shaking his head and smiling he headed upstairs to grab her present. On the couch next to her was a rough copy of the song he was working on, Willow was a lucky girl even if she didn’t know it.


She thought about the song she’d be singing tonight and prayed to god no one would know who she was talking about, especially who it was written for. Oz had made great music to go with it and helped her figure out the way it should be sung. Only he knew who it was about though she’d never told him. In all honesty she would never have to because he knew her better than anyone else in the world. He watched instead of asking questions. She knew he’d seen the way she looked at William and that was enough for him, when she wanted to talk about it she would. That’s what was so amazing about him, he gave you all the time in the world without any pressure.

The sound of Oz coming back into the room interrupted her thoughts and for the second time that day her eyes popped.

“Oh my god Oz, that’s beautiful” she whispered looking at the silver cross and chain he was holding out. She stood and lifted her hair so he could put it on her.

“Glad you like it”

“I more than like it Oz, it’s incredible. It’s been so weird since I lost my other one, almost like my neck was naked somehow.” she admitted.

He smiled, “Time for lunch?”

“Sure thing, and thank you so much.”

“My pleasure Buffy.”

She beamed at him, she could never ask for a better friend in the world.









“I don’t know Willow, isn’t this a pretty risky gift?”

She rolled her eyes when he asked the same question for the third time.

“No, it isn’t! I think it’s perfect.”

“What if she already has one?”

“Then she’ll have two, if it’s from a different person what does it matter anyway?”

He sighed and paid the bill, crossing his fingers that what Willow had helped him choose wasn’t too personal.







Willow and William walked to the food court, hungry after the shopping excursion. Suddenly Willow turned a deep shade of red and stopped walking.

William followed her stare and smiled.

“Hey isn’t that Oz, he’s in your chem class right?”

She nodded mutely.

“Why don’t we go say hi?”

She looked up at him as if he was retarded but he didn’t notice because he’d just noticed the tiny blond beside him.

Putting aside her own fears Willow grabbed his arm and headed in the direction of their stares. He’d done a lot to impress Buffy and she wasn’t gonna let it go to waste. She felt William begin to pull away and did the only thing she could think of to keep him there.

“Oz, how are you?” she practically yelled.

Now they where both screwed she thought with the tiniest hint of an evil smile.

Buffy and Oz smiled and waved, signaling them to join their lunch.

William bent down and whispered, “I don’t know how but I’ll get you back” he growled causing her to giggle.

They sat down at the table and Oz started up the conversation.

“Hey guys, how ya been?”

William smiled shyly and answered quietly “Great, thanks”

Buffy nodded her head and smiled letting Oz and Willow talk, she’d never seen him in action and was curious.

They chatted about school and chem class, report cards....every thing un-romantic you could think of. Finally getting the point (Oz wasn’t gonna talk if there were others around, at least not about anything close to asking for a date) Buffy stood up.

“Hey William, wanna come with me to get some ice cream for everyone?”

William jumped at the chance to be alone with her and they headed off, Oz and Willow calling out their thanks and their orders.



Oz watched Buffy and William leave silently thanking them before turning around to face Willow again.

“So this is how it’s gonna go. I’m gonna ask you out and it would help a lot if I had a heads up for a possible rejection before I do.”

Willow blushed and Oz held in his smile, god she was adorable.

“Well, I’d say yes if it helps” she answered softly.

He gave a nod, “Will you go out with me tonight?”

Willow smacked her head, “God I can’t”

“Well I didn’t see that coming” he said half-heartedly trying to joke about it.

“No it’s just I promised Will and Xander I’d go to the Bronze with them tonight” she blurted out so fast he had to laugh.

“Well, I’m playing there tonight but I should be done around 10, maybe I could hang out with you and yours?”

“That would be amazing” she said with a bright smile.

“Ya, it would.” he answered and looked into her eyes, surprised when she didn’t look away. He could lose himself to this girl he thought and realized he liked the idea of it.


Buffy and William were taking their sweet time getting to the Ben and Jerry’s, both knew they were doing it but neither one knew the other was doing the same thing.

“So what brought on the new look?” Buffy asked out of curiosity.

Spike smiled down at her, he wasn’t tall but he was taller than her and he liked it.

“Well I was tired of being called a geek and a dork and all those other things you call someone with a brain.

“You shouldn’t care what others think of you, it gives you a complex”

William heard the sincerity that only comes with experience in her voice but decided not to push, she’d tell him if she wanted too.

“I never thought you looked dorky” she admitted and he stopped dead in his tracks.

Buffy couldn’t believe that she was being so open with him, then again she couldn’t believe she’d gotten a bike, maybe this was all a dream...

“Really?” he asked still in shock.

She stopped and looked up at him, “Really. I thought you were cute...are cute...”

William watched with a mix of awe and amusement on his face while she rambled on and turned red.

He touched her hand, “S’okay pet, I get what you mean.”

She stopped talking and smiled. “Thanks for stopping my babble, once I get started it could go on until the apocalypse...or cause it, I’m not sure.”

He laughed at that and they started walking again.

“People talk about me too, they don’t use the word dorky or geek but they use others. Trash, slut, whore. I’ve never even slept with anyone but they still think I get around because I look different.”

Williams breath caught in his throat, she’d never slept with Angel? Or anyone? He vowed right then and there he would die to be her first and last.

“Happy Birthday Buffy” he blurted out randomly and she smiled widely.

“Wow, I can’t believe you knew that! Thanks William.”

He smiled and ducked his head shyly, pulling the gift for her out of his pocket.

“Here you go, I hope you like it” he mumbled softly handing the box to her.


She gaped at him. Until this morning she hadn’t even known he knew her name, let alone her birthday. And now he was giving her a gift? The universe was definitely in her corner today.

She opened the box and looked at him with wide eyes.

‘Bloody hell it’s too much’ he thought and wished he could crawl under a rock.

“William I don’t know what to say.”

“I know we don’t really know each other, but we go to the same school and I thought we could at least be friends ya’ know?”

Buffy’s heart sank. So he wanted to be friends, he’d probably found out she’d had a crush on him and was trying to be nice about it so as not to hurt her. And here she’d thought she’d kept her feelings well hidden.

She nodded her head, “Friends is good” she managed to choke out.

He smiled a small smile and held the ring out to put on her finger, it fit perfectly. As upset as she was she had to admire it.

William noticed the other one on the opposite hand and bit his lip, “I wouldn’t have chosen the claddagh if I’d known you already had one” he said, disappointment evident in his voice.

Buff looked down at her hand and pulled the gold one off, tossing it into the closest trash bin she saw.

“Gold was never my color” she said smiling when his face brightened, not regretting for a second she’d just shot out her 2 year anniversary gift from Angel.

“So I guess you know what the symbols mean?”

“The hands are for friendship, the heart for love and the crown for loyalty” she answered proudly and then added, “so uh, I guess we’re the hands?”

He laughed, “I guess we are”

They ordered their ice cream along with their friends smoothie and banana split and headed back.

‘Hands for now’ Buffy thought to herself, hoping that sooner or later he’d see her in a different light.



Special thanks to cordykitten, Claire, photographyNut, Slaymuch, blondiebear, devin, Michelle, MidnightGirl, daisy, spuffy, maggie, cheekybint, katakata and Crystal Pegasus
*you guys are so amazing, thank you all so much!*

Please let me know what you thought guys, the next chap will be them playing at thebronze, some Buffy and Angel interaction of the bad, some Buffy William interaction of the good....itll be a fun chappy, plus the song Buffy will sing is one i wrote for this fic,,,,im excited to finish it up and post it for you guys
Shy guy smile by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Please let me know what you thought guys and i hope you like the song, keep in mind its a joke and i wrote it for the couple so please be gentle lol
This chap is for katakata, thanx so much for everything, it’s a pleasure knowing your with this story, the chap will be edited later but I did the best I could with the time I had plus I told everyone it would be posted like 2 days ago so I’m in a hurry, if it’s not up to par I’m sorry.
Linz


Buffy hummed to herself as she got ready to play at the Bronze. It had been an interesting day at the very least so far. She had turned sixteen, gotten dumped by Angel, gotten a wickedly outrageous gift from her mother AND had had actual conversations with ‘her’ William. She looked down at her ring and touched the heart on it softly, ‘one day’ she thought to herself. Tonight she was gonna’ sing his song. Not that he would know it was his, he never went there anyway so she wasn’t too stressed out. She’d written it in class one day after hearing someone make fun of him, some chick named Cecily or something. That stupid bitch didn’t know what she was saying half the time, if he ever even said hello to her Buffy would consider the girl graced. She was beneath him. Not that Buffy thought herself his equal but she thought of herself as a decent person at the very least, she doubted Cecily could honestly say the same.

She eyed herself in the mirror, gave herself a wink (she’d seen it in a movie once and thought it was hot) and walked out the door, ready to face the world.



Oz opened his door and raised a brow. “You could raise the dead in that outfit Buffy”

She smiled, “Wow Oz, I think that’s the biggest and nastiest compliment you’ve ever given me.”

“Well it is your birthday” he said dramatically and let her in.

Buffy eyed him wearily, “Why are you smiling? Why are you wearing cologne and why are your clothes of the non-ripped variety? It’s...creepy, so spill.”

Oz glared at her and rolled his eyes, “I got a date tonight Miss observant”

Buffy squealed and hopped around for a second. “With who, when and where? It better be with Willow mister”

“It is with Willow, after the show at the Bronze, I’m gonna’ hang out with her and hers.”

Buffy thought she might explode from happiness for her friend, he had a date with the girl of his dreams and her....

“OH MY GOD OZ Did you say her AND her friends?”

“Ya, why?”

She gulped, “William’s gonna be there?”

Oz smiled evilly, “Just in time for your song”

She sat down on the couch and stared into space before looking back at her friend, “I can’t play it with him there” she whispered.

Oz knelt in front of her, “You can and you will. You are one of the most talented people I know Buffy, the song you wrote is hilarious in a funny way and manages to be sweet at the same time. You’re gonna knock em all dead, William too ”

“That’s what I’m afraid of Oz. The song is a joke way of telling him how I feel, what if he figures it out or worse takes offense?”

“He won’t take offense, no one will. It’s a fun, carefree song, so stop worrying. Maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.”

Buffy raised her brow at him, “Can’t we just change what we’re playing, it’ll only be one song...”

“No, it would take months for Angel to learn a new one Buffy, you know that.”

They both cracked up at that and Buffy decided to stay strong, she’d promised Oz she’d never do anything to hurt the band’s rep and if she bailed their chances were shot.

Oz smiled softly to himself when he saw the look of resolve pass Buffy’s face, she was in and that was good. He’d found out some interesting stuff from Willow while Buffy and William had been going to get the ice cream.

“You ready for this?”

“As I’ll ever be” she said and stood up, forcing herself to relax even though she knew after tonight nothing would be the same, William would probably think she was ridiculous for her crush or worse hate her by misunderstanding the lyrics. Either way, she was screwed, that didn’t mean she’d screw her friend over too though.


Oz wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they headed out of the house and to the Bronze, it was gonna’ be an interesting night.








William looked at Willow when he opened his door and his eyes popped,

“My god Willow you look...”

“Stupid?” she asked as her smile vanished.

“Incredible”

There was her smile again, Xander walked up behind William and had the same reaction only he used a ‘wowza’ to describe her as they all laughed and headed out.

William felt out of place as they walked into the crowded hang out, the music was loud, there wasn’t even room to even get around properly and he was just waiting for someone to make fun of him.

Willow nudged him in the ribs, “You’re getting checked out’ she hissed through her teeth.

William could feel his cheeks redden at the thought. “You’re imagining things” he whispered back.

Willow rolled her eyes, “Tell yourself what you have to...stud”

She’d never seen him turn so red so fast and placed a reassuring hand on his arm, “You look good”

Williams eyes wandered around the club until they fell on the stage where the band was just finishing their set up and his breath caught in his chest.

She was wearing a skull covered corset and he couldn’t help but think how ironic it was that she looked so alive. Her face was flush and she was smiling, her long blonde hair fell in soft curls around her face. She had black eyeliner around both her eyes and normally he would of thought it too much but it was just perfect looking on her. His eyes fell to her pants and he was sure he’d just suffered a minor heart attack. Black, skintight leather pants accentuated her every curve and heels that could impale a man while he stood there helpless to the sensual attacker. She wasn’t only a goddess, she was the devil itself.


The band started up and before he knew it they had played three songs. The crowd cheered as they told everyone they’d be back in five. William watched as Buffy and Oz headed towards the bar and couldn’t stop his feet from following.

William looked up to see Willow right in front of him.

“Oz you where amazing” she gushed.

William noticed Oz blush slightly and decided he liked this guy, he was definately Willow worthy.

He turned his attention away from the two of them and gazed at Buffy who was staring idly at the floor.

“Hey Buffy”

She looked up and smiled, “Hey you.”

“You guys are great”

“Thank you”

“Are you okay?” She seemed more distant than she had this afternoon, he wondered for a second if he’d done something to upset her but noticed she was still wearing the ring.

“Right now I’m fine, in about two seconds I won’t be.”

He cocked his head, “And why is that pet?” ‘Did I just call her pet?’

She smiled, he’d used a pet name...literally; and he looked out of this world. A white wife-beater and black cargo pants, a silver chain and matching bracelet and his hair all slicked back. The tightness of the top only went to show you that YES, he did indeed have abs underneath the fabric. Buffy wished she could touch his skin before she was pulled out of her thoughts.

“I think I lost you for a second” William said, trying to make her smile.

“Sorry, I kinda’ lost focus” ‘Great Buffy, act even more moronic than you usually do around him’

“I asked why you won’t be fine” he repeated for her with a gentle smile.

She sighed, why not just spill it.

“Because I’m about to sing a song I wrote about a guy.”

“Why’s that bad?”

“Because I just started to get to know him and I’m sure this will blow whatever chance I may have had in any reality this world may have.”

Ouch, she was telling she liked another guy. Well, at least she was talking to him and he really couldn’t have asked for more.

He reached up and brushed the hair from her face, “He’d be an idiot not to appreciate it Buffy.”

“No” she answered with a sad smile, “He’d actually be a genius.” and with that she walked away leaving William confused. He didn’t want to hear her sing about her feelings for another guy but he couldn’t get enough of her voice, he’d stay for the last song and take off to lick his wounds. He hoped that the guy she wrote it about deserved it, and what kind of genius would walk away from her? What had she meant by that?

The music began to play softly at first and then a harder beat kicked in, he noticed Buffy close her eyes before she opened her mouth and prayed that she would get what she wanted, she deserved it. He noticed Angel looking moody while he played his guitar half-heartedly...oh my god, if she was writing about a new guy and Angel was being broody that could only mean....Buffy was single.

FUCK She’d been single for how long? How many times had he missed a chance to ask her out?

‘No chance now mate’ he told himself with a sigh as his eyes returned to the woman who had had him since he’d seen her.

“You wear glasses with your pants pulled high
You live for chess and know the root of pie
You never talk except in class
You’re a grade A student with a grade A ass

Hey you with that shy guy smile
Do you think that we could talk awhile?
I need some help with chemistry
What do I have to mix to get some you and me?

For a smart guy you’re pretty dense
Let me rub your shoulders cuz’ you’re looking tense
Did you believe this was a study date?
Don’t even try to run cuz’ it’s too late

I’m gonna get you
Gonna make you mine
Don’t give a damn
If it takes all my time


Hey you with that shy guy smile
Do you think that we could kiss awhile?
I need some help with history
I plan on making some between you and me

You don’t spike or even gel your hair
If it’s not graded then you don’t care
I see you study every book you see
What would it take for you to study me?

Hey you with your shy guy smile
Tell me im yours and hold me for awhile


Hey you with your shy guy smile
Do you think that I could be your style?



Spike bit his lip and listened as the music faded out to nothing, Buffy opened her eyes and looked right at him. All he could do was gape at her and walk out.



Buffy bit back the tears as she watched him leave, she had totally blown it. The crowd was going crazy and she knew that she should be happy, she was half aware of Oz’s hand on hers but none of it mattered, William had walked away from her.


“You want me to drive you home Buffy?” Oz asked with concern, she wasn’t looking too hot all of a sudden.

“No thanks Oz, I kinda’ feel like walking, I need to be alone for awhile.”

Oz nodded, “Happy birthday Buffy, I love you...platonically” he said with a small smile and another out of character hug.

Buffy smiled back, at least she still had him.

“I love you too Oz, I’ll call you when I wake up okay?”

“I’ll be waiting to hear how your night went.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and smiled, he obviously hadn’t seen William walk out.



Buffy got her purse and headed out. When she stepped outside she noticed how chilly it had gotten and shivered. At least it was only a 20 minute walk home.

All of a sudden she heard a noise behind her and tensed, someone was there. Before she even had the chance to call out for help she was being dragged into a pair of strong arms.

‘Oh my god I’m about to be—kissed senseless?’ she opened her eyes and saw the shocking platinum hair. Pulling away she put her hands to her lips.

“William?”

William stood in front of her in shock, had he really just made the first move with Buffy? After he’d listened to the lyrics there had been no doubt in his mind who the song had been about and without thinking he’d walked outside to get some fresh air. The thought that she had been crushing on him had been too much and he’d almost passed out. Still, he shouldn’t have just leapt out of the shadows at her like that.

“I’m...I’m sorry Buffy, I shouldn’t have done...”

He was cut off before he could even apologize properly and the only thing that came to mind was Buffy’s lips, lips of Buffy, on his very own.

He pulled her in as close as he physically could, one hand went to the back of her head and the other arm snaked around her waist. She bit down on his lip gently and he moaned at the feel of it, his first kiss and with the girl of his dreams at that. He was in heaven. She opened her mouth wider for him and when their tongues met they were lost to the feel of each other. When they finally pulled away for air he rested his forehead on hers and they just stood there looking into the others eyes.

“You’re not upset?” Buffy finally whispered out.

“How could I be upset?” he asked and placed a small kiss to her head.

“You just stormed out after the song, I thought you’d taken it offensively...” she answered quietly.

He nodded his head in a ‘no’, “it was just too much pet, do you have any idea how long I’ve wanted you?”

“No” she breathed out.

“Since before I even saw you, you’re like a dream come true in a world full of nightmares.”

Buffy gasped and looked at him with wide eyes, “All this time and I never knew William, I never thought you would even consider me good enough for you.”

William stood there gaping, how could this angel have thought she wasn’t worthy of him? It was incomprehensible. He shook his head and laughed softly.

“Buffy pet if you only knew how wrong you were.”

“Show me.”

William scrunched his brow, “Show you what kitten?”

‘He has pet names for me’, she mentally squealed. “Show me how wrong I was”

Williams eyes widened with realization and in less then a second his lips were on hers again. Pulling apart between kisses he whispered, “I can get used to this”.

Buffy smiled into the kiss, “I’m planning on it...walk me home?”

He pulled away reluctantly but with the biggest smile she’d ever seen on a face, she guessed her own could give it a run for it’s money.

“Of course I will” he said and took her tiny hand in his own as he led her out of the alley.

Buffy smiled to herself, maybe her mother being away would end up being the best birthday gift after all...





Please let me know what you thought and a great big thanx to:
Crystal Pegasus, Maggie, Katakata, Pam S, Jessica, Kelly, Spufette, blondiebear, Tuesday, ashley-bean (cute lol), MidnightGirl, Ash, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and karen, you guys are kick ass!!!



To be continued my friends, but from here on out they will be a couple, they’ll fight and shag and drive each other crazy but they’ll never be friends now :)
Dizzy by lindsay
Author's Notes:
WOW you guys totally kick ass, i cant belive the support and niceness from you guys...and the lack of flames, gotta say im loving it, so for those of you who left reviews thank you and those of you who didnt cuz you didnt like the chap, thank you too!
William was in shock as they walked towards Buffy’s house, his life had gone from boring to having the girl of his dreams writing songs about secret kisses with him. What more could a guy want? Plus he’d had his first kiss, life was perfect in his books.

“I guess we’re not just the hands huh?” Buffy asked in a quiet voice, her cheeks red.

William looked down and smiled, “Beg pardon?”

Buffy giggled, “For someone so tough looking you’re pretty polite, I can help you with that though” she said with a wink causing him to smirk....oooooh that’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen she thought to herself, and then he had to go and put his tongue between his teeth and make her a liar.

“You are so fucken’ hot William.”

He stood there with his mouth gaping, he’d never heard a girl curse while giving him a compliment, it was usually the other way around...but not anymore, he had Buffy now!

“Think so kitten?” he asked and wrapped his arms around her again and nuzzling her neck.

“Hmm-mmm” she managed to choke out, god the things he did to her.

“I think you’re the single most beautiful girl in the world” he said in a sexy whisper.

Buffy pulled him in for a sweet and short kiss, “Then I’m the single most lucky girl in the world.”

He beamed at her and they started walking again, “So what about the just hands thing?”

Buffy laughed, “oh yeah that, well, this afternoon when I asked if we were the hands on the ring and you said ya’ cuz’ were friends, are we more now?”

“Is that what you want princess?” he asked hopefully.

“It’s what I’ve always wanted William” she admitted.

“I am fully yours for the taking Buffy, whatever you want from me you’ll get.”

“I want you too ask me out properly” she said with a teasing haughty glare.

He laughed and shook his head and before she knew it he was on bended knee and had her hand in his.

“Buffy Summers, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?”

She pretended to think about it and he let out a playful growl, picking her up in his arms he began to spin her around, her legs flying through the air.

Buffy was having trouble breathing she was laughing so hard, no one had done that to her since she was around 8 years old.

“Stop William, my answer is yes” she spat out between her fits of giggles.

He kissed her and let her go, she wobbled around a bit and he put his arm around her shoulders.

“Dizzy?” he asked softly.

“Ya” she laughed.

“That’s how I get when I’m around you” he said with a soft smile.

Buffy stopped abruptly.

“Are you okay?” he asked with worry lacing his words.

“More than okay... this is my house William”she said with a sly smile.

“Oh, the walk went by so quickly, I wish it didn’t have to end so soon...can I see you tomorrow?”

He bent down to kiss her goodnight and she pulled away, walking up her stairs.

He cocked his head, “Buffy?”

“The night doesn’t end with the walk William.”

He raised his brows as she opened the door wide and her soft voice invited him in.

He walked past her and stood to the side, closing the door once she got inside.

“You have a beautiful home” he said looking around at his surroundings.

“Thanks, my mom has great taste in art, she did all the decorating.”

“It’s cozy” he said with a smile.

“It is now” she said with what he could only describe as a feminine leer.


William blushed as she grabbed his hand and sat him on the couch next to her.

She was staring at him intently and truth be told he was getting a little bit nervous.

“Is something wrong?”

She nodded ‘no’.

“Then why are you staring kitten?” he asked nervously.

“I’m trying to come up with a nickname for you, William is sexy don’t get me wrong but you need a dangerous name for your dangerous look”

He laughed at that and ran his hand through her hair, “Who do you want me to be?”

“Me?”, she slapped his arm, “I want you to be you William but I want others to be able to see what I’ve seen since the start, what you’re trying to show them with the new image.”

“And what would that be?” he asked with curiosity.

“That you’re dangerous”

He smirked, “Am I now?”

“To me you are” she said with lowered eyes, he could break her heart in a split second if he chose to and she was fully aware of it.

“Hush now princess, I’d never do anything to hurt you” he answered and put his hand under her chin lightly to lift her face.

“I won’t have people calling my man anything less than wonderful”she said suddenly when Cecily had popped into her head.

“Your man?” he said in a whisper and she nodded her head softly,

“My man” she whispered back loving the chill saying that sent down her spine.

She lowered him softly onto his back and ran her fingers through his hair before stealing his lips in a searing kiss.

William moaned at the feel of her pressing against him while her tiny body covered his. When he felt himself begin to harden he tried to shift, to move away; he was mortified with himself, where was his self-control?

Buffy placed a surprisingly strong hand on his chest, pinning him in place.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she breathed and before he had a chance to answer her lips found the pulse point on his neck and began to suck softly. He began to writhe beneath her touches and her hand slid under his shirt to feel the smoothly toned expanse of his chest.

With trembling hands he clasped her ass softly at first, kneading the soft skin until his attentions became rougher and Buffy moaned into his skin.

“I want you so much William” she admitted in a breathy whisper.

“I want you too kitten” he answered between their heated kisses.

She pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes, “I uh, I’ve never done anything past this” she admitted a little embarrassed.

He laughed and she looked away, when he realized he’d hurt her he pulled her face to his, “I’m sorry, I wasn’t laughing at you kitten. I was laughing because you’re nervous but I’m the one who hasn’t done ANY of these things ‘till tonight” he explained with a soft smile.

She grinned back, “Well I’ve never done them with someone special so I guess we’re on fair ground”

He smiled, god she was beautiful and she was his now. Just the knowledge of that hitting him sent him spiraling out of control, he flipped them so he was on top and pressed kisses into her neck and collarbone.

He lifted himself for a moment and looked her in the eyes, “Let me know when to stop, not that I would push you I just don’t want to do something wrong.”

She nodded her head, “Thank you...and you couldn’t?”

Buffy bit her lip and smiled, William groaned at the sight.

“Look at that lip, gonna’ get he purred before losing himself to the feel of Buffy’s lips and skin again.






Okay guys I really cannot thank you enough for all the wicked support you have been giving me, you guys are what drives me to write this fic so it’ll be a special all spuffy chappy next but let me know that you liked this one or wanna read the next one soon lol ;)
Thanx to the following angels:
Kat, Crystal Pegasus, Brenda, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Jenn, Cynthia, ERA, Maggie, Chris, Katakata, Pam S, MidnightGirl, Spuffy, Shelly, Toni, Jessica, CrazyinlovewithSpike, blondiebear, Shelly, Tananore, Daisy and *bite me*.

You guys really are inspirational and I don’t know what I would do without you!!!
XXX to you all (if you’re girls its strictly platonic X’s lol)
Linz
PS- thanx for not flaming the song ;)


PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT
Addictive by lindsay
Author's Notes:
thank you all so very, very much!
Buffy bit his lip gently as he kissed her softly, and she had to admit she felt like she was in heaven. His hands roamed over her shirt almost desperately and as he squeezed one of her breasts she arched into him, causing him to groan.

He pulled away and gasped “It feels like I can’t breathe without you Buffy”

She could tell he was nervous and truth be told so was she, how could you go from going out with someone for under an hour to grinding with them on your couch?

The answer was easy really. This was her William, the one she’d dreamed about touching and holding and loving since she’d first seen him. Usually when you like someone and the feeling was returned you would date for awhile before getting to this kind of thing but she felt like she had wasted so much time...she didn’t know how to explain it, it was as if their bodies where made to be intertwined almost, as if without his next to hers her own couldn’t feel alive.

She was scared and she was nervous, but more than anything she was turned on. ‘Screw the ‘too soon’ policy’ she thought to herself, “I’ve waited forever for this’ her body added. He was doing things to her that Angel had tried, maybe even dreamed of but her response had always been false. “Angel that feels so good” usually meant “hurry up, I’m bored” with Spike her body actually felt on edge, as if it was about to crash and he was the only thing keeping her from falling. Her mind wandered to sex, not that she was ready but she had to admit the thought of it was pleasant. If he could do so much to her with over the clothes touching and kisses what could he do to her while she lay sprawled underneath him?

The thought turned her on and her hand automatically went to his bulge.

William’s hips jerked of their own accord and Buffy’s lips twitched in amusement, “Like that baby?”

He growled and ground himself into her causing her to moan again, “You know I do princess but we don’t have to go farther than what we’re doing right now” he said and nuzzled her neck,

“I know” she whispered, “That’s why I want to.” she added and slipped her hand down his pants in one fluid motion.

“Fuck me” he said loudly.

Buffy giggled, “Not yet...but sooner than later I’m sure” she answered knowing full well he hadn’t meant it in that context as her tiny hand wrapped around his -HOLY SHIT!!! His dick was huge, she didn’t have anything to compare it to since the thought of touching Angel’s had made her nauseous but she wasn’t dumb either and she knew what the word big meant.

She began to pump him softly, enjoying the feel of his rapid breathing tickling the soft skin of her neck.

William was astonished at the blinding pleasure of the feel of her stroking him. Sure, he’d done it to himself while thinking about her but hand-jobs had only been to get himself off fast and quick, she’d brought a whole new world of sensuality to it for him. He knew he was breathing fast, knew he should say something, do something to stop her but his mouth couldn’t form anything coherent at the moment.

He turned their bodies slightly so they were laying on their sides and looking into each other eyes, his hips rocked in time to the movement of her hand. He kissed her softly and leisurely, eyes droopy with lust but not quite closed. The expression on her face was mind blowing, the sight of her pleasuring him for the first time was something he didn’t want to miss.

It was then that something caught his eye and he looked down almost cumming into her hand at what he saw.

She was pleasuring herself while pleasuring him. Could this night get any better he asked the god the knew had given him this angel.

She followed his gaze and blushed deeply, going to remove her fingers from herself, she hadn’t been able to help it and now she was thoroughly embarrassed.

He grabbed her hand, stilling it. “Don’t you dare kitten” he ground out in a husky voice.

Buffy looked up at him with wide eyes before starting her movements again. With a shaking hand William slipped his hand over her own, guiding her movements, making them his own.

She bit her lip and shifted closer to him, her hips rocking into his now, their movements in perfect timing to the other. She swiped her thumb over the tip of Williams cock and closed her eyes tightly when she felt the pre-cum there, she could tell he was close.

Without hesitation she removed her hand from his member and licked her fingers, letting out a soft moan at the taste of him. She was pleasantly surprised, having expected it to taste...well, bad. Instead the salty taste made her mouth water for more.

She heard Williams groan and looked up in time to see his eyes roll back in pleasure, when he opened them again they were almost black with lust and she gasped at the intensity in them. It was so raw, so primal...it reminded her of something but she couldn’t quite place it....well, she’d figure it out later, right now she was more intent of focusing on the adonis in front of her.

She pulled her fingers from her mouth slowly and smiled softly, “Tastes good”

She felt Williams hand twitch slightly and brush over her soft curls, he was looking at her intently, when she realized what he wanted she nodded her head.

Slowly his fingers found her clit and he bushed it lightly, causing her to shiver. He saw her eyes close shut and smiled, she looked so beautiful this way; wanting him. He hoped she always would as he tentatively sank one finger into her heat; she was so warm, so soft. He knew when they finally made love it would be the single most important and sensual moment of his life, he slowly pulled the digit out of her causing her to moan from the loss.

She looked up to see why and watched in awe as he repeated her actions, slowly licking the taste of her from his skin,

“God Buffy, you’re addictive” he breathed out and brought his hand to her again, sinking in two fingers this time, and began pumping them in time to her hand and their hips.

He heard her breath hitch and knew she was close, which was great because he was too. He used his thumb to tease her clit and knew she was over the edge now.

Buffy began to pump him faster when she felt herself begin to cum, she wanted them to at the same time, cliche or not.

“Cum with me William?” she pleaded and looked into his eyes. They held their stare as both of their hips picked up speed and their breathing became erratic. William could feel her walls begin to tighten on his fingers and sunk them in a little deeper...there it was! Her walls convulsed around his digits in rapid succession and she leaned her forehead onto his

“William” she moaned out loudly, satisfaction tinging her voice. It was his un-doing, he came into her hand as she bit his lip gently, bringing him in for a kiss while the last of his spendings dripped out, he called her name out softly.

When he could open his eyes again he saw her looking at him with wide eyes.

“Was it okay?” she asked softly.

He growled and rolled on top of her again. He wasn’t gonna’ use words to answer that question and it was gonna be a long night.







He was jolted from his sleep not knowing why. He glanced at the clock on the v.c.r, it was 3 am. He looked down and felt his heart melt. There she was, his golden goddess tucked into his chest with her head resting on his heart while she slept.

He smiled softly, he’d only had her less than a day and already he didn’t know what he’d do without her. He was falling, had been since he’d seen her and he knew it was only a short matter of time before he crashed and became loves complete and utter bitch. The most wonderful thing about it was he didn’t care; in fact he couldn’t wait.

A soft tapping interrupted his thoughts. What the fuck was that noise? It was coming from upstairs. He slipped away from Buffy as gently as he could so as not to wake her and smiled when he heard her mumble something un-intelligible. She was dreaming, maybe of him he thought happily as he crept up the stairs towards the sound. He opened a door and looked in, it was dark but the moon light was enough for him to be able to see a bit. He looked at the wall, posters of Green Day and Linkin’ Park were everywhere. He was in Buffy’s room, just the thought was enough to get him hard but right now he was more worried about that incessant tapping. He walked to the window and looked down, someone was shooting rocks at the window, whispering ‘Buffy’ loudly over and over again.

With a growl he tore down the stairs and opened the door.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he hissed at the figure still covered by shadows.

When the person stepped into the light he laughed. “Bloody wonderful.”

Angel approached him with a furious look on his face. “What are you doing at my girls place asshole?” He knew he knew this guy from somewhere but couldn’t place him just yet.

The guy snorted and Angel frowned, “You’re girl mate? She belongs to no one”

Now William was pissed, what the fuck did Angel think that precious woman was, real estate?

Angel walked right up to him at this point, he towered over William but something in the smaller man’s demeanor made him appear more dangerous than the larger man.

“Who the fuck are you asshole?”

“You don’t recognize me?” William said with a leer.

“No one will when I’m done with you!” Angel roared as he leapt at William, catching him off guard as he dealt him a wicked blow to his face.

William didn’t have time to register the fact that he was bleeding, all he knew was that he had to keep this animal from getting to Buffy, he was obviously drunk and William couldn’t let him get to Buffy. He could use Angels altered state against him though he thought as he put himself in front of the unlocked door, Angel would have to kill him to get by.

Angel gave him another shot to the face and this time William lost his control. Without thinking he cracked Angel in the jaw, sending him off the balcony and flat onto his ass on the walkway. William walked down the stairs slowly, every word he said underlined with a threat.

“You stay the fuck away from her mate, if she wants you back she’ll come to you. Don’t ever EVER show up here again like this, or at all for that matter at this time of night. She doesn’t belong to YOU, she belongs to no one and if you can’t see that than you surely don’t deserve someone as amazing as her. Go home and clean yourself up, call her in the morning if what you have to say is so important, which it must be since less than 12 hours ago you had your tongue stuck so far down Cordelia’s mouth she looked like she might vomit.”

Angel stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth with his sleeve, “Who the fuck are you?” he asked again.
William smiled and stepped up close enough for Angel to hear him while he whispered. “I’m the guy with the shy smile”, Angel stood there frozen as the reality of who had just knocked him to his ass hit him full force, this was who that song Buffy had written was about, this was-

“William?” he spat out as the blond smiled and cracked him in the face one more time and walked away, closing the door behind him softly and walking right back to the couch where Buffy still slept, mouth open slightly as the sounds of her soft breathing lulled him back to sleep, forgetting about the fact that he had just been in a fight, the only thing on his mind was how lucky he was to be able to wrap her in his arms.








Let me know what you thought please and think about this–William was bleeding and he fell asleep next to Buffy, should be funny when she wakes up lol....

Uber thanx to the following:

Maggie, daisy, ash, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Chris, Raven, spuffy, shelly, blondiebear, kelly, Opal, Laura Liz, Jenn, MidnightGirl, spikesgurl, and *bite me*

you guys are incredible, I think me and my boyfriend of 2 years just broke up, im really not sure lol but I do know that the only thing that cheered me up last night was looking at all the wonderful support you guys have given me, and for you to cheer me up after something like that you guys know you kick ass!!!
Katakata, hope you’re still with me ;)
xxx and love to you all
Linz
Spike by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Hugs to all of you for the awesome support!
Hey all, wow and sniff. For those of you who reviewed a great big thanx, for those of you who reviewed and wished me to feel better hugs to you all. My closest friends didn’t cheer me up as much as all the support you guys gave. I really don’t know what to say :)
Truth be told I feel like shit, and theres no god variety of feces so you know it’s bad lol. I’m gonna’ try to do my best with this chappy, if it’s not up to par then let me know. For those of you following any other fics im working on im extremely sorry but updates will be a bit delayed, I don’t have the energy right now to be honest, I got out of bed to do this chap, then im getting right back into it lol!
I’m gonna make the beg. Out of this world unbelievable, its just for laughs so no flames about how she wouldn’t have thought what she did when she woke up please okay?



Buffy stretched languidly, she’d never had a better sleep. Her lips turned upwards in a smile, that’s right she realised, William was laying next to her, holding her tightly in his arms. Her quardian angel, protecting her even while she slept.

She popped open one eye slowly and bit back a scream. Scooching off the couch so fast she landed on her ass she held her knees to her chest and rocked herself back and forth. There was two voices in her head going right now:

‘Oh my god oh my god oh my god...I killed him...’

‘Be rational, how could you have killed him, with sinful premarital touching?’

‘What do I do with the body?’

‘Easy Buffy, I’m not letting you watch the godfather anymore’

‘He’s gone’ Buffy bit her lip as the tears ran down her face.

‘He’s breathing, look at his chest, it’s rising and falling. He’s just asleep’

‘I’ve lost my mind’

‘Yup’

Buffy stopped the conversation with...well, Buffy, right then and there. On shaky legs she stood and approached him, placing two small fingers to his neck she felt for his pulse, knowing full well she would find one but doing it anyway for reassurance.

As soon as she felt the strong heartbeat she promptly smacked him in the head.

William woke up with a jump, “Bloody hell, what was that?” he roared out.

“That was me smacking you awake William” Buffy huffed.

In his freshly awakened state William couldn’t hear the angry/scared shitless undertones and purred “Well kitten, if you wanted to wake me up there are a few better ways I could think of”

William flinched as Buffy growled and walked away towards the kitchen. He went to sit up and go after her but the second he moved his head felt like it would split in half. Groaning he laid back down and waited for her to come back, when she did she was carrying a bowl and a wash cloth along with some peroxide.

She knelt beside him and began to dab at the dried blood with warm water. “What the fuck happened to you?” she hissed.

Williams eyes popped as the reality of what he must have looked like when she woke up must have terrified her.

“I’m sorry you had to see this kitten, I didn’t mean to scare you...you know that right?”

Buffy’s frown diminished a little bit, ‘he’s okay, that’s what’s most important right now’ she admitted to herself.

He continued to talk. “Angel came by, we got into a little bit of a fight and he left.”

Buffy arched her brow, “A little fight William? It looks as if someone slammed a railroad spike into your head and left you to die.”

William laughed a bit, “Has anyone ever told you you’re a little gory?” he asked with a smile, noticing Buffy’s face light up.

“What is it pet?”

“SPIKE” she almost screeched, his head almost ripped open from the sound of it but his heart swelled at how cute she was when she got excited.

“What about spike kitten?”

“Your new nickname!”

He laughed, Spike huh? Well his girl had chosen it, how could he say no to it now?

“I like it” he said with a smile before screaming like a girl when she poured the peroxide over the open gash.

She giggled, “Um...with a name like Spike shouldn’t you not scream like that anymore?”

“Bloody hell it hurt” he whimpered and her smile faded away,

“You okay baby?” she crooned.

He shook his head no.

“Serves you right then, I thought I was gonna have to drag your body to the water to hide the evidence this morning.”

“I’m sorry Buffy, I was really just too tired to think about cleaning it up.” he admitted.

“That’s cuz’ you probably had a concussion stupid” she said with worry in her voice, “And this bad boy looks like it needed stitches, not bed rest.”

William reluctantly sat up, it hurt like a bitch.

“Wanna see it?” she asked and got up to retrieve the small pocket mirror she kept in her purse.

When she handed it to him his eyes widened, he was a bloody mess...literally.

“Um, I don’t wanna seem forward love but do you think I could use your shower?”

Buffy giggled, “You had your hands down my pants last night and you think asking to shower is forward? You’re a strange one Spike Giles.”

William had to admit he really liked the sound of it, it was dangerous almost. He stood up and blushed, “Can you show me where to go?”

Buffy nodded and her mouth went dry when the image of Wil-Spike naked in the shower assailed her.

Spike noticed the blush that started to tinge her cheeks and smiled with manly pride.

“Care to join me?” he purred, knowing full well she wouldn’t but wanted to tease her anyway.

She smacked his chest playfully and smirked, grabbing a towel from the closet she tossed it at him and opened the bathroom door.

“You know you were a predator waiting to be let loose” she said with a smile.

He winked slowly at her, “There’s only one type of prey for me kitten”

Buffy shook her head “keep it in your pants mister”

“But it feels so much better in your hands”

Even he turned red at that and Buffy gasped in shock before giggling.

Buffy walked down the stairs after pushing him through the door, she was so glad he didn’t have enhanced senses because he would have totally heard her heart speed up at that comment. She had a phonecall to make.




Heres to all of you who have been making my misery a lot more bearable, I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart for what youre all doing for me

cordykitten, Katakata, Crystal Pegasus, Angie, shelly, *bite me*, PhotographyNut, Chris, aoife, daisy, blondiebear, ash, spufette, Jenn, Chrissnicole, Laura Liz, spuffy and paige.

I cant thank any of you enough! Xxx
Let me know what you thought of this, the next chapter will have Buffy confronting Angel wahahahaha!
Dance by lindsay
Buffy smiled to herself as she made Spike some pancakes, she couldn’t ask for a better guy. A small frown settled on her features when her mind wandered to what Spike had told her about the fight with Angel. Slipping the now done breakfast onto a plate she dialed the familiar number of her ex.

“Hello?” came the still groggy voice of the man she now despised.

“Hi Angel, it’s Buffy.” she said with venom in her voice.

“Oh, hi”, she could tell he’d just lifted himself into a sitting position on his bed and was now fully alert.

“What the fuck did you think you were doing last night?” she demanded, going straight for the point.

“I uh, wanted to see you baby.”

She growled, she actually growled like an animal, “I am not, nor was I ever, YOUR baby LIAM.”

Angel winced, she only used his real name when she was pissed. He cleared his throat and used his best wounded puppy voice, “I realized how stupid of me it was too let you go”

“You sure your tutor didn’t help you with that one genius?”

Angel bit his tongue and Buffy sighed.

“Look, it wasn’t working anyway Angel. I wanted different things and so did you. We grew apart if what we were was ever close enough to grow apart” she admitted.

“But I love you Buffy” he whined.

“No you don’t Angel, you love to fuck around and when you realized I wasn’t up for it, with you at least, you grabbed the nearest girl you could. How is Cordelia by the way?”

Just then Spike walked into the kitchen wearing only a towel around his narrow waist. With greedy eyes Buffy scanned his body hungrily. He leaned against the door frame and smirked, “See something you like kitten?”

Just as she was about to answer Angel heard the voice in the background and roared “Is that prick there with you Buffy”

Spike couldn’t hear what the person on the phone had said but Buffy’s face had lost the flirtatious smile she’d graced him with and turned red with anger.

“What did you just call him?”

“A prick” Angel repeated slowly as if she didn’t understand the word.

“Listen you pig headed son of a bitch, if you ever EVER call my guy anything close to bad again I will fucken’ kill you, do you understand me?”

Angel was furious and unable to comprehend the fact that she wanted William over himself. “Buffy, I have a few things to do today but I’ll be over in a few hours, we need to talk about this in person”

Spike winced when he saw the cat like smile that was nothing but malice flash across Buffy’s face, “Sounds like a date Angel”

They both hung up at the same time and Buffy turned to see Spike’s crestfallen features.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, all anger she’d felt for Angel replaced with concern for the man in front of her.

“You have a date...”he whispered, it wasn’t even a question.

“You’re not a genius William, you’re a retard with good grades!” she said exasperated.

Spike gasped, “What the hell is that about?” he yelled, his ego was already hurt badly enough.

Buffy pulled out a seat for him, “Sit down and eat your breakfast stupid” she said with an eye roll.

“Not until you tell me why you’re meeting up with Angel. I thought we had something special.” His voice shook and he damned himself for his vulnerability when it came to her.

Buffy heard the tears in the words and smiled softly, “We do have something special William, we always will. The expression ‘it’s a date’ doesn’t actually mean it’s a date, it means I’ll see you then, and the only reason I want him over is because I have some stuff I wanna give to him”

Spike sat across from her, “What kind of stuff?” he asked in a childish tone.

Buffy shrugged, “Just some things I should have given him a long time ago.”

Spike nodded his head and dug into the pancakes, “I’m sorry I kinda’ freaked out...”, truth be told his heart had almost stopped when he’d heard her ‘making a date’ with Angel.

She put her hand to his face and wiped some crumbs off gently, “S’okay, we’re new. There’s stuff we have to figure out as we go, I can guarantee you we’re gonna’ fight Spike and it’s gonna’ be hard.”

“It’s worth it to me Buffy”

“Kinda like when you study really hard for a chem test and end up with a high grade” she said teasingly.

“You have to study for those?” he rebutted with the same tone.

“Dork” Buffy said with a faux scowl and flicked him in the face, noticing the gash and the bruise on the other side.

He smiled, “these are really good, did you make them from scratch?”

Buffy laughed, “Fuck no, my aunt Jemima sent them over.”

Spike seemed satisfied with that and Buffy giggled, looking at the box of pancake mix on the counter, he was adorably naive.

When they we’re done cleaning up (and yes he actually helped) Buffy went upstairs to change. Coming down in a sports bra and baggy joggers Spike’s eyes bulged in appreciation.

“Got dressed up for me kitten?”

Buffy smirked, “Ya, we’ve got a date in the basement”

Spike smiled wide, dark room, small space...oh yeah, he liked the idea of that. Only when they got to the basement it wasn’t small or dark. It was large and bright. Three windows lined the far wall and the sunlight streamed in to reveal an in house gym.

Spike whistled, “This must have cost you a fortune” he whispered.

Buffy shook her head and smiled, tossing him a pair of basketball shorts Angel had left over.

“As cute as you look in a towel stud I think you should put these on.”

“Whose are they?”

“Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies”

Spike snarled, “Have they been washed at least, I don’t want poofter cooties on my bits”

Buffy laughed, “Ya princess, their clean. Never been worn, he bought them last week with the intention of using my gym but life is funny like that and now he won’t be needing them”

Spike tugged them on under the towel, once he was covered he turned to his girl.

“What now goldilocks?”

“Why ask Spike, you know you wanna’ dance” she said with a coy smile.




Sorry guys, I know I promised a Buffy vs Angel fight in this chappy but I thought it would be nice to lead up to it, next one I swear, plus Buffy and spike will be getting all sweaty and stuff in the next chap so don’t hit me okay LOL?

Thanx to the following who happen to kick major ass!!!

Blondiebear, cordykitten, Chris, SpaceLord, Laura Liz, MidnightGirl, Jenn, Opal, PhotographyNut, ash, ChrisNicole, Crystal Pegasus, Katakata (XXX) and Shelly, I don’t know what id do without you guys!
Xxx
Linz

Please let me know what you thought, a happy Linz posts nightly lol, so does an upset one but you know what i mean,,,, :)
Not playing fair by lindsay
Author's Notes:
im so sorry to have not responded to the reviews for the last chap guys, its explained at the bottom and i hope no one takes offense, if so it wasnt intended to be that way and i apologize again!!!
Buffy threw a punch, narrowly missing Spike’s face and he leapt back and smiled.

“Kitten has claws, sure you wanna do this princess? I’m the big bad you know”

She laughed at that as she dropped and kicked his legs out from under him.

Laughing when she saw the stunned look cross his face she held out a hand to him, he took it and stood.

“Wow, I can honestly say I’m impressed Summers...where’d you learn to fight?”

Buffy smiled, “In about every martial arts and self defense class Sunnydale has to offer”

“I see” he said with a smirk.

“What’s that smile for?” she asked confused but curious.

“I guess that means I don’t have to hold back then?” he asked taunting her.

“Bring it on Spike” she teased right back. In a flurry of movement Buffy found herself pinned beneath him on the matts. His chest was pushing into her and his breathing was quick, she attacked his lips with her own. Just when he moaned into her mouth and tried to deepen their contact she flipped him over so that she was straddling him, wrists pinned behind his head.

He had the goofiest smile on his face that she couldn’t help but roll her eyes, “Pervert” she said lovingly.

“S’not my fault you’re a sex fiend Summers. I know what this is really about”

“What’s that?” Buffy asked joining the game and taking no offense to it.

“You’re trying to corrupt me” he said with a sigh and let his body go limp beneath her. “Take my body if you must, but you’ll never have my heart” he said in a high pitched voice. Buffy giggled at his bad female impression and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Maybe I will”

Spike groaned at that and felt himself harden.

Buffy leered, “Who’s the fiend now?”

Spike growled and she rolled off him, already in a defensive stance.

“That’s not playing fair” he said in a menacing tone, though she knew he was just playing.

“And saying I’ll never have you’re heart is” she sniffed.

Spikes face went from playful to distraught, “Oh sweetheart, I was only kidding...” he came closer to pull her into a hug and landed on his ass again.

Keeping his eyes closed a smile crept onto his face, “You’re definitely not playing fair now kitten”

“I wasn’t under the impression I had to” she said with a laugh.

He opened his eyes and saw her within hands reach and promptly pulled her leg out from under her, causing her to land on the soft matt next to him.

She smiled and ran her hand through his hair, “You know you’re hot”. It was a statement, not a question and Spike felt pride surge inside him.

“You know I’m yours”

The second the words we’re out of his mouth Buffy rolled onto him, there lips met softly at first but their basic instincts took over and soon they we’re breathing heavy and not able to touch one another enough.

A loud ‘ahem’ stopped them in their tracks, both sets of eyes widened as they saw Angel standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Interrupting something?” he asked with malice lacing his words.

“Well, ya’ moron”Spike answered as he moved Buffy behind him when they stood.

“How the fuck did you get in here Angel?” Buffy asked.

“You’re bedroom window” he answered as if it was obvious.

“You broke into my house?” she asked in pure shock.

Spike took a step forward, “Look mate, I think it’s best you left; ya?”

Angel didn’t even hear him as his eyes traveled to what Spike was in.

“You’re wearing my shorts?” he asked infuriated as he advanced.

Spike stood his ground and smirked, “I guess I am mate, little tight in the crotch area though”

Buffy couldn’t help it and snorted, Angel however lost his mind.

He leapt at Spike and the next thing Spike knew he was back down on the matts. When he lifted himself up he couldn’t help the grin that spread over his face. Buffy had pushed him so that she could deal with it.

There she was, in a sports bra and joggers beating on a guy at least twice the size of her. She was a goddess he thought to himself, leaning back on his elbows to enjoy the show but ready to pounce back to his feet should need be.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?”

Punch.

“If you EVER come near Spike again I will fucken kill you.”

Elbow to the face, Angel staggered back at that, blood dripping from his nose.

“I am not yours, I will never be yours, I was NEVER yours” she screamed.

Kick.

“I was always Williams; you dense son of a bitch”

The last punch did it for Angel and he finally fell broken to the floor and unconscious.

Spike had stood up at her final admission, “Buffy?”

She turned around to face him, breathing hard and shaking. “I hate him so much for hating you” she whispered.

“Come here pet” Spike said as he opened his arms and she snuggled into the warm embrace.

“I’ll always be yours Buffy” he whispered.

“I know” she said with a satisfied sigh before pulling out her cell phone and calling the police.

“Hello, I’d like to report a break in” she said in a cold voice.

Spike smiled...and prayed that he’d never get on her bad side as she gave the officer her address.






Special thanx to Kill_Pineapples (love the name), Jenn, Brittany, ash, chrisnicole, Devin, PhotographyNut, MidnightGirl, Crystal Pegasus, Laura Liz, blondiebear, candace, RogueAngel, CrazyInLoveWithSpike x 3;), Aprilyn, daisy, Maggie x 2;), cordykitten, and*bite me*

Forgive me for not answering these reviews guys, I just lost my dog and really don’t feel up to it...I know this chap isn’t up to par with what I usually try to do but it’s really hard lately to get up and write...so no flames please. For all of you who I thanked, you all have no idea just how much shit you guys have been getting me through, I could almost cry from all the wonderful support and I wish I could hug you all (hugs to everyone) in person but since I can’t please take my word for it, I don’t know what I’d do without you guys!!! Please let me know what you thought and I promise to start responding to reviews as soon as I can, my love to all
xxx
Linz
Vows by lindsay
Author's Notes:
just my go at a sweet lil chap as an apology for not being around much, once i get settled into school things (updates) should pick up!!! If anyone is reading Leap or was, the final chap should be posted within a week or so of this one....
xxx
Hi everyone, I am so so very sorry that it has been this long since my last update but after I lost Cosmo (my dog) I just really wasn’t into it. Then I started school and im learning 2 new languages, im swamped in other words and I hope you can all forgive me. I don’t know when the next update will be after this but it should be within a week or two, thanx to everyone for the support they gave after Cosmo and for the reviews. Pulchra, maybe the last chap does need to be edited but I just don’t have the time right now, sorry if it wasn’t up to par for you...hope this one is, love you all xxx


Oz and Willow held hands while they walked along the beach. Their first official date...well, double date to be precise he remembered when he heard the sounds of his friend laughing a few feet away. Truth be told he’d never seen Buffy this happy in a relationship, and he was happy for her.

He looked at the red head next to him and flashed her a smile, causing her to blush.

“Remember that Halloween you went as an Eskimo?” he asked her out of the blue.

She blushed even deeper at that and he laughed.

“Ya, dorky huh?” she answered with a small smile.

“No” he said although much too quickly and ran a hand through his hair. “Well ya, but it was adorable, I thought you we’re the cutest one at the Bronze.”

Willow looked up shocked, “Really?”

He nodded his head ‘yes’, “It takes someone special to pull that off” he added.

She stopped in her tracks and smiled at him, he couldn’t help but smile back when she replied, “It takes someone special to notice”


Not too far behind them there was a different kind of moment happening as Spike, fully clothed, shot Buffy over his back and walked waist high into the gently moving water.

“What was that about me being scared of the water pet?” he said with an evil but loving glint in his eyes.

Buffy was practically shrieking at this point “Let me down I was joking I swear to god I’ll-.”

She lost all ability to speak as she landed in the water, when she stood she was gaping openmouthed at the man in front of her
“YOU ASSHOLE” she yelled with a smile.

He raised his hands in self defense and tried to hug her but she kept moving away. Spike put on his best puppy dog face ‘But baby, you said ‘put me down’ and I did because I would do anything for you’.

Buffy couldn’t help it and burst out laughing as she chased him through the water, they we’re laughing like children and both knew that it would never be this good with someone else. When she finally caught him she knocked him over and he splashed around like a three year old taking a bath. When they trudged back to dry land Willow and Oz we’re there waiting with towels.

Buffy took one gratefully and began to dry her hair while Spike came up from behind her and pulled her into a hug.

“How’d you know we’d need these Red?” Spike asked his friend.

She rolled her eyes, “Have you forgotten this isn’t the first time I’ve gone to the beach with you?”

He laughed at that and when she turned to Oz and said “I swear it’s getting so that I can’t take him anywhere anymore” he laughed even harder.

He placed a soft kiss on Buffy’s forehead as he took the still dry towel in his hands and wrapped it around her body.

“You’re gonna get cold” she tried to protest but was silenced by him kissing her. When he pulled away he put his forehead to hers, “Nope, I’m actually kinda’ hot now” he said with a smirk and she swatted him playfully, then nodded her head towards the couple in front of them. She grabbed her bag and pulled out her camera, trapping forever a moment neither would ever forget, their very first kiss.

Oz would kill her for sure but Buffy had to show him how good they looked together. Noticing Spike’s forlorn look she put the camera away and took his hand, leaving the new couple to themselves as they walked slowly in the oppsosite direction.


“Spike?”

“Ya pet?”

“If anything bad should ever happen between us lets make a vow”

“Nothing bad’s gonna’ happen sweetheart” he said in a soft tone.

She smiled at that, “Ya, well sometimes things happen that you can’t do anything about, so can we make the vow or not?”

“Of course, what is it?”

“Well if anything should happen I want us to meet here on my 25th birthday”

He raised his eyebrow, “You’re serious, you really think we need to make a vow to stay in touch? I can’t promise you’ll always want to be with me Buffy, or that you’ll always be mine, that’s your choice, but I can promise that I’ll never stop loving you no matter what.” he said as he cupped her face in his hand. He wasn’t embarrassed that it had slipped out, nor did he regret it, in fact he felt amazing. It was as if he’d been holding his breath these past two weeks with her and know he’d finally exhaled.

She blinked surprised, “You love me?”

“Don’t play dumb Summers, you know I do” he whispered and looked into her eyes. She was so old for someone her age, knew too much about all the bad in the world and not enough about the good, but he would change all that. On his mother’s head, he would change all that. He was ripped from his thoughts when she lunged into his arms and kissed him hard. It felt good to get it off his chest. He loved her and know she knew, know nothing could go wrong.










Well sorry it’s short guys just wanted to update a lil bit for you, some of you may like it, some may not, either way I’d appreciate a comment. IF I have time and there are many of you who disapprove ill try to rewrite it but like I said im swamped with school work guys. I love you all and hope you’re all doing great, I wish I had more time to write for you guys...

XXX
Linz
Come back to me by lindsay
Hey all, I know this is gonna come as a shock but it hit me out of nowhere and since I don’t have much time to write lately this story is almost done. Its been up for a while now and its time to wrap it up, its gonna be unexpected but I hope you all like it anyway.

Okay I got a lot of badness from this one, im sorry I thought it was made clear she was in a coma but it seems not everyone got that, so I added the words ‘in a coma’ so that it may be a little easier to understand. There was no in between, whats happened since the night she sung the song for him at the bronze is just a dream while she’s in the coma. So I hope that helped clear things up, for those of you who still don’t like it im sorry but this is how I wanted it and I hope the end will change your minds. Sometimes its hard for me to remember that what I think is explained well enough isnt because in my head the story is already done, I guess I fill in the blanks because I know what they are and forget to let you guys in on it. So again im really sorry...




Spike sat there with his head in his hands sobbing for the third time that day. Today was the day. She was going to be 25 today and she’d never get a day older, never age a moment past today, never open her eyes one last time to see the world and the people in it. She’d never be his though he would always belong to her. He had read all her songs, spent hours looking at the pictures that filled her room, spoken for years with her mother learning everything he could.

He was 26 now and today a part of him would die with her. He could still remember that day with so much painful vividness it made him fight the urge to vomit.

***

You don’t spike or even gel your hair
If it’s not graded then you don’t care
I see you study every book you see
What would it take for you to study me?

Hey you with your shy guy smile
Tell me im yours and hold me for awhile


Hey you with your shy guy smile
Do you think that I could be your style?



Spike bit his lip and listened as the music faded out to nothing, Buffy opened her eyes and looked right at him.

He was about to turn and walk out, the fact that she’d sung the song about him overwhelming at the moment, he’d needed some air. His girl liked him, it was something that suffocated his very being. Before he could he heard it. The screams, the angry yell of ‘whore’ and the absolute silence of everything else as his mind turned away all sound and the world went in slow motion.

He ran as hard as he could but was not even close enough to save her, not even close enough to stop her fall.
By the time he got to her she was lying there, eyes open staring blankly at the ceiling. He started to shake uncontrollably at the sight of her unseeing eyes. It was the single most disturbing thing he’d ever seen. He knew Oz was there, felt it somehow, knew that it would be okay to leave her body for a minute. He didn’t know how much time had passed, 30 seconds or 30 hours, none of it was real, it couldn’t be.

He stood up and rolled his shoulders, aiming a look at the man who had done this. Angel stood there with a soft smile on his face, chest heaving, hands fisted. It wasn’t the smile or even the fact that he had done what he had that drove Spike to do what he did next. It was the satisfaction in the sick fuck’s eyes. He had pushed Buffy off the stage, hadn't even flinched when her head had made the sickening crunch when it landed on the floor.

He didn’t know how he had gotten Angel down, or how long he had been hitting him when someone ripped him off the now limp body. But there he was, broken and bleeding beyond repair, his eyes just as unseeing as Buffy’s. This was justice in it’s only ugly form and he felt no remorse as the cuffs were clamped around his wrists.

He looked at Oz who only nodded his head in thanks, there was no fear or disgust in her best friends eyes, only gratitude. He noticed the rising of Buffy’s chest, she was still alive, thank god.

***

Spike wiped the tears from his eyes and breathed deeply. He’d almost killed for this girl and not once had he ever looked back with regret. Well, that wasn’t completely true. He regretted the fact that Angel was still alive, still breathing wether or not it was in some dank prison in the middle of nowhere. It wasn’t fair that he had sentenced Buffy to a death years ahead of her time and still got to wake up to a sun that this girl would never see again.

No one had pressed charges against him for the brutal beating he’d dealt out that night, in fact from what he’d heard from his lawyer several people had come forward to say that it had been in self defence. Angels parents had disowned him on the spot, having known Buffy for several years and loving her as if she was their own. Angel had no one in life now and Spike took some comfort in that knowledge. He would die alone, and he would not end up where Buffy was going, of that he was sure. She’d been in a coma since that night, almost eight years ago.

He felt a small hand on his shoulder and looked up to see a tear streaked Joyce. He stood and wrapped her in his arms, whispering ‘I don’t blame you Joyce’ trying to give the elder Summers some peace as she sent her only baby on a journey she would not return from. The older woman wept openly as she clung to the young man who had stayed by her daughters unmoving side all these years.

A doctor interrupted the moment, his voice solemn, “It’s time.”



**** (Buffy’s mind)
Buffy sat with Spike as she blew out the candles on her cake, smiling like a little girl about to get her first doll.

She turned and pressed a kiss to Spike’s lips, I can’t believe I’m 25 already, that we’ve been together this long.” she gushed.

He smiled back and held her close, “Remember that vow we made when we where kids Buffy?”

She giggled, “Ya, why? That was like 8 years ago and nothing happened.”

As soon as she said it there it was, that feeling in the pit of her stomach signalling something was horrifically wrong.

“Come back to me baby, please....you promised Buffy” the tears were spilling down his cheeks as he sunk to his knees and took her hands in his, “PLEASE” he yelled out in agony.

Buffy was sobbing with him now, “baby you’re scaring me, I don’t know what to do. What do you want me to do???” she choked out from between the fear and gut wrenching pain. What was happening?

“Come back to me” he whispered one last time before the world went dark.

***


Joyce watched with a breaking heart as the boy who had become a man in these past years sunk to his knees by her daughters bed and kept sobbing out the words ‘come back to me’. Wether or not her daughter would ever know it she had been a lucky girl.



K, I added some stuff to this chap to try and make it a little less confusing, hope it helped, if it didnt im really sorry but I don’t think I can explain it much better,,,,Linz
My hero by lindsay
Author's Notes:
hope this makes up for the twist, there will be one more chappy after this, you guys have been great so im gonna try to make the end the best one i can.
Buffy didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t see and breathing was becoming an issue. Where did the lights go, where did her Spike go? He wouldn’t have left her all alone by choice, that much she knew. He’d been there for her for years, always smiling, always holding her hand. Always saying the right thing. Buffy felt her stomach churn.

She sank to her knees and started to cry, “Spike help me please” she pleaded into the dark.

When she opened her eyes she gasped in shock. There in the darkness with her was a clock, it’s hands we’re spinning so fast she couldn’t keep up with it, but she knew the hands were going backwards. Slowly images began to appear behind the swirling hands and she watched in pure fascination. Images of her and Spike over the years we’re flashing by and fading into nothing and in the end there was only one image left.

She was on stage in the Bronze, singing the first song she’d written for William. It was the night they’d gotten together. She watched her younger self with curiosity as she finished singing and opened her eyes to look at William. A smile that had begun to touch her lips faded as quickly as the images on the clock had when what happened next was not the fond memory she’d cradled all these years but a disturbing picture of cruelty and injustice as she watched her younger face contort in fear while she fell from the stage.

Buffy’s crying stopped when she realised with perfect clarity exactly what she was; a coward. Unable to face the truth all this time, living in a world she had created so that she could have a perfect life. It was time to grow up.

She stood on shaky legs and looked straight into the black nothingness that surrounded her, “I’m ready” she whispered.


***

Spike stood on shaking legs, willing himself to stop his tears if only for the next thirty seconds, he’d have time to cry for the next thirty years. It was time to say goodbye. Taking a deep breath he leaned over the girl he’d watched all these years and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

He almost laughed when he imagined she’d kissed him back, ever so softly. As if his pain wasn’t great enough, now he was losing his mind. He squeezed her hand as he turned to leave the room, wanting to give Joyce some time alone with her daughter when it happened.

His eyes flew to his girls face, ‘Please don’t be losing your mind Spike’ he told himself over and over again as he placed his face next to hers and whispered “Buffy?”

Joyce’s heart broke when she saw him like that, his mind playing tricks on him. Tears welled in her eyes, she’d let her baby free, something this young man seemed incapable of doing.

His frantic screams brought her from her thoughts.

“She’s breathing, SOMEBODY HELP HER!!!”

The doctor who had left the room to give them some time rushed back in, checked her pulse and called for some nurses. Within seconds people where around her bed, checking vitals and nerve response.

Spike had been asked to leave the room, Joyce had been allowed to stay in the far corner as the professionals did their job.

When the door opened Spike’s head flew up and he stopped his frantic pacing, it was Joyce.

“Sit with me Spike” she said softly and he followed her to some nearby chairs. His eyes never left the elder Summer’s as she spoke though she seemed to be in her own faraway place.

“All these years William, all these years have passed and I came to peace with the fact that I was not going to get my baby back, but I kept her here for you. I couldn’t crush your hopes just because mine we’re gone. You are the only thing that kept me going, the only reason I had to wake up everyday. You we’re someone to take care of since I couldn’t take care of my own child anymore and I love you as much as I love her. You’re my best friend William, and you’re my hero.”

His eyes began to mist over as she spoke, he wanted to shout out the question ‘is she okay’ but he knew that this moment was important and so remained quiet and still.

Joyce cupped his cheek and looked at him with so much love his heart felt like it would burst.

“She came back for you William, you saved my girl”

She stood and pulled him into her arms before letting him go and pushing him gently towards the door. “Go, she’s asking for you”

Spike’s hands we’re shaking so badly he almost wasn’t able to open the door. The voice inside his head was frantic, ‘get a grip, you’re girls in there, your girls awake’.

When he walked into the room it was almost as if everything was in slow motion, the doctors shuffled by him, smiles on their faces, a few patted his back. He didn’t hear one word any of them said.

His feet took him to her bed, her eyes we’re closed but she was smiling softly. She was okay. He burst into tears right there and sunk to his knees, placing his head next to her pillow, not wanting to wake her if she was sleeping.

The sobs were so overwhelming that at first it didn’t register that small fingers we’re brushing softly over his head and soft ‘shhh’s’ we’re echoing through the room.

“Am I dreaming?” he heard the voice say, it was the same voice that he had heard 8 years ago only hoarse from lack of use, as if she was getting over a bad cold.

He couldn’t look up for fear of her not being there when he did.

He laughed but not out of humor, out of disbelief, “No princess...am I?”

The last part was choked out and filled with so much pain it brought tears to Buffy’s eyes.

Buffy swallowed the lump in her throat and raised his face so that he was looking at her, nodding her head no, “I dreamed about you William” she said softly.

“I dreamed about you too Buffy, every night; every night I saved you”

“I know” she said with the sweetest smile he’d ever seen. “Where you there with me?” she asked and he knew the answer even if he didn’t know the question.

“I was” he whispered back.





Okay, so theres one more chapter after this and youll all be getting your Spuffy ending, hope th s makes up for some of the trauma I seemed to have caused. Thanx to everyone who’s been there through this ;), ill try to make it the most fantabulous spuffy ending I’ve done so that you guys don’t hunt me down okay?
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=20439