The Reason by Sabrina
Summary: When trouble finds Buffy, trouble rescues her. Will Buffy be able to see Spike for who he really is, or will his past blind her???*Formerly known as "It's You," I changed the title, based on the song by Hoobastank*
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 37314 Read: 49225 Published: 04/15/2004 Updated: 06/08/2004

1. Helpless by Sabrina

2. Fixed by Sabrina

3. Changes by Sabrina

4. On Top by Sabrina

5. Lately by Sabrina

6. Predictable by Sabrina

7. Just Think About It by Sabrina

8. Patience and Words by Sabrina

9. Get To Know You by Sabrina

10. Over by Sabrina

11. Interruptions by Sabrina

12. Around by Sabrina

13. Freedom by Sabrina

14. I'm Ready by Sabrina

15. Explanation by Sabrina

16. Only One For Me by Sabrina

17. Video by Sabrina

18. Pangs by Sabrina

19. Push The Clouds Away by Sabrina

20. Suddenly by Sabrina

21. Understanding by Sabrina

22. Rest by Sabrina

23. Escape by Sabrina

24. Confessions by Sabrina

25. Take Me Now by Sabrina

26. Made For Each Other by Sabrina

27. Surprise by Sabrina

28. The Need by Sabrina

29. Love by Sabrina

30. Never by Sabrina

31. Conviction by Sabrina

32. Always by Sabrina

33. Wrecked by Sabrina

34. Destiny by Sabrina

35. The Reason by Sabrina

Helpless by Sabrina
Chapter One: Helpless

She sat beside him in his Mustang, shyly looking at him through the corner of her eye. She was nervous, alone with a boy in his car after a nice date of dinner and a movie. Now, they were looking over Park Lane, where all their schoolmates parked for some affection.

“I really like you, Buffy.” Parker Abrams was one of the few desired at Sunnydale High, with his big blue eyes, and shy but sweet persona.

“I like you, too, Parker.” The words came out a whisper, and she shivered as he moved closer. It was her first date since her break up with Angel Locke a year before, and she was hesitant to Parker’s persistence.

His hand set on her bare thigh, just below her jean mini. Her breath caught in her throat from the contact, and he smiled at her reassuringly.

“I’m not going to hurt you.”

Angel had said the same thing before he left her for another girl. She’d given him her heart, her soul, and her virginity, and three months later, the two years they spent together went down the drain. She had spent her junior year alone, with only her friends to comfort her. She figured it was safe to take a chance this year, her last year of high school, but she was wrong.

“I-I can’t do this.” Buffy stuttered, reaching for the door handle.

“Don’t be a tease, Buffy. Look at you, in that little skirt. You want it just as much as I do.” His voice was husky, as he roughly reached for her breast.

“Parker, don’t!” She ordered, smacking his hand away.

Parker took hold of her arm, pulling her back to him, and forcing a kiss on her cherry red lips. She was trapped between the seat and his body in no time. She pushed against him, in an attempt to get him off of her, but he was stronger. His hand forcefully made its way up her skirt, pulling at her panties.

“Stop!” She shouted the words over and over, but he wasn’t listening. With a swift kick to the groin, and a punch to the nose, he slammed against the driver’s door, holding the parts that had been harmed with each hand.

Frightened and frail, Buffy escaped the confines of the car, and rushed for the woods. Tears burned her face, as she blindly made her way through the thick brush, unable to find a trail. Twigs seemed to reach out from the bushes and nick her sensitive legs, arms, and face. She stumbled on a rock, and fell to her knees.

Crying out in pain, she sat on the ground and leaned against a tree, looking over her knees. They were cut up and bloody, along with other little cuts along her body that stung. Buffy sniffled, and was startled by the hoot of an owl. She suddenly wished that she hadn’t forgotten her cell phone.

In a million years, she never would have guessed that Parker was a hormone driven boy, that took girls out on nice dates, and attempted rape. She cried at the thought of what would have happened if she hadn’t escaped on time. In the distance, the sound of a tree branch breaking alerted her.

“Who-who’s out there?” She called out in a small voice, hugging her knees to her chest.

A flash of bleach blonde hair was seen through the moonlight, and Buffy suddenly wished she had been left there to be eaten by wolves.

“Summers…what are you doing out here all by your lonesome? I didn’t figure you for the outdoors type.” William Giles, better known as Spike, stood before her, a cigarette in his mouth.

“What are you doing here, Spike?” She spat his name, as she struggled to stand, leaning against the tree. She could feel the blood trickle down her legs.

She had despised him since he first entered Sunnydale from England, with his bad boy image, a black t-shirt, jeans, combat boots, and a leather duster. He tortured her through junior high. He used to put gum in her hair, and trip her when she walked through the hall. The only reason high school had been bearable with him around, was because Angel had kept Spike off her case.

“I asked first, pet.” He was irritating to her, and he knew it. Part of him lived for it, but she was in bad shape.

She reached up to straighten her long blonde hair, and pull out the leaves and twigs that had gotten caught in it by her fall. “What do you care? Shouldn’t you be with your high and mighty girlfriend, drinking blood and torturing helpless people?”

She may have hated him, but she hated his girlfriend, Drusilla Hawke, even more. The girl was weird beyond weird, and gave Buffy the creeps. When Buffy passed the tall girl, she swore she hissed at her.

“You’re looking pretty helpless yourself. I saw you run from Parker. I was parked near with some beer, having a bit of alone time when you headed for the woods. I knew you’d get lost, so I figured I should come and help you.” His explanation was unfathomable.

“You’re kidding, right? You want to help me?” She questioned.

“Come on, my Desoto is parked on the lane.” He began walking, and Buffy reluctantly followed.

He easily found his way to the car, and got in. It was a black, dented, and looked as though it could barely drive. He looked out of the open passenger’s side window, and up at her. “You getting in, then?” He flicked his cigarette past her.

She looked around at the unfamiliar cars to see that Parker was gone. With a sigh, she got in, and slammed the door. The car was just as filthy outside as it was inside, littered with beer bottles and cans.

“We’ll go to my house, and get you patched up. Your mum would have a fit if she saw you like that.” He started the engine before Buffy could protest.

The blonde duo’s dislike may have went far, but Buffy’s mother worked with his father, Rupert Giles, at the art gallery in town. They’d been forced to attend showings together, but Buffy avoided him at all costs. Her mother wouldn’t be pleased with what happened with Parker. The funny thing was, Joyce seemed to like him.

Spike looked over at the petite girl, as he pulled onto the road. He’d made life hard for her those years ago, but it was due to a schoolboy’s crush. He wondered if she knew. He had only confided in Angel with such information, and the poof took her away, first chance he got. They were friends before that, but now it was a distant memory.

Not only had Angel stolen Buffy, but Dru was new under the brooding man’s thrall. Just that afternoon, she’d dumped him, saying that she had been cheating on him with Angel for over a year.

“You okay?” He questioned, and Buffy jumped slightly in her seat.

“I just want to get fixed, and go home. Then we won’t have to speak to each other ever again.” She kept her arms crossed over her chest, and stared straight ahead.


*A/N: Let me know what you think, and if you like I shall continue. I need feedback, though so I can know you're digging it. Again, Ash is my Beta, big ups to her!!!*
Fixed by Sabrina
Chapter Two: Fixed

They pulled into the driveway of Spike’s house, and it seemed like no one was home. It was walking distance from Buffy’s house, just two blocks away.

Buffy looked up at the gloomy house illuminated by the moon, as she stepped out of the car. “Is your mom and dad home?” The last thing she needed was her mother getting on her case about being in Spike’s house when she was supposed to be on a date with Parker.

“No, they’re out for a little alone time.” Spike made his way to the front door, and Buffy quickly followed. He turned on the foyer light upon entrance. “Go sit, and I’ll get some Band-Aids to patch you right up, Luv.” He pointed toward the living room.

She did as told, grimacing at the term of endearment he used. He wasn’t supposed to call her things like that; they were supposed to be sworn enemies. She made her way to the mantle above the fireplace, to see Spike in a light she could never think of him in.

He was smiling happily, at the age of ten, wearing a tie, a brown Afro on his head, and gold-framed glasses perched on his nose. He looked so sweet and innocent, and the Spike that was in that house with her seemed like an alien compared. She giggled a bit.

“Having yourself a little laugh at what a pathetic poofter I used to be.” Spike came into the room, placing the supplies on the coffee table. “Come sit. Let’s get this over with, as you said.”

She sat on the couch, and Spike leaned before her on his knees. “I can’t believe that’s you.” She whispered.

It was hard concentrating on her wounds, and not of her long tanned slender legs. They led to the mini skirt, which he could barely look up without getting caught. “Most people can’t. This may sting.” He said, earning a small flinch from her as he pour peroxide over each scrape. Then, he took a piece of medicated cotton and swabbed the little nicks and cuts on her arms, and calves. “Fell pretty hard. That pretty boy Parker just wanted to take a poke, and sent you running in the other direction.”

“I was stupid to think I could get out there again, and trust.” Another amazement, she was making conversation with the big bad.

He paused at her face, and gently wiped a small gash on her left cheek, looking deep into her hazel eyes. “I understand how you feel.” He said softly as he quickly looked away and wiped her knees with paper towel. “These are pretty bad.”

“How can you? You’ve been with Drusilla since you got here?” It came to her that he wasn’t as bad as he seemed.

“My first bloody love…my dark princess. But now, she belongs to your bloody ex. That fucking poof.” He gave her an apologetic look, when he roughly applied antibacterial ointment in anger.

“Angel and Drusilla?” She was a bit shocked by the news. “That’s interesting.” She mumbled. She was over Angel, but it did bother her some.

“The way I see it, they deserve each other. He’s been digging into her for a while, I’m thinking before you and him broke up.” He put the Band-Aides on her knees only, and stood. “That should be good. Don’t need to cover the others, they’ll be gone by Monday.”

“Is that why she hated me so much?” Buffy asked, those hisses in her head.

“Part of it, I guess. Ready to get home to your mum?” He didn’t want to dwell on the subject that was Drusilla. He knew she disliked Buffy because he used to fancy her.

“Sounds like a plan.” She said softly, following him to the door.

They got into the car, and he began driving slowly. “You don’t like me much.”

“Not at all…with the exception of tonight.” She said, giving him a small smile.

“I’m sorry…about junior high. I had a hard time expressing my feelings for girls back then.” He pulled up to her house two minutes later, and he looked over at her, a smile dancing over his features.

“That was you crushing on me?” She questioned. ‘Please don’t tell me he still like me.’

“Was.” He replied. “But now, we’re two different people. I’m bad, you’re…annoying.”

“I am not annoying!” She yelled. “And you’re not bad…you’re like a stray puppy, all cute and stuff, but you don’t pet him because his bark is so loud. You’re all talk, no walk.”

“So you think I’m cute?” He asked with a cocky smile. His blue eyes sparkled when he saw the blush creep up her cheeks.

She opened the car door, and stepped out, slamming it shut. “Oh please…” She hugged herself, as the wind blew.

“I’m guessing the hint of pink in your cheeks is a yes, pet.” He smiled up at her.

“Don’t be so sure of yourself, it’s a bit chilly out here.” She said.

He reached into the back seat and threw an olive green sweater at her. “I’m guessing you’ll be climbing through your window.”

“How did you know?” She asked, appalled. ‘He knows too much, he should be shot.’

“Dru lives around the block. Spotted you a few times when I went to pick her up.” He explained. “Give the shirt back on Monday at school.” He said, putting the car in reverse.

“No problemo…and Spike,” she called out before he could get down the driveway, “thanks.”

He only nodded his head, and continued leaving. He got his last glimpse of her, making her way up the porch and pulling the sweater over her head.

She inhaled his scent off of the soft material, cigarettes and cologne. She tingle a bit at the aroma, then dismissed the butterflies in her stomach. ‘We’re two different people…I’d never.’

*

“I’m telling you Willow, he fixed me. Cleaned all my cuts, and even Band-Aides. It was sort of like Blast From The Past, when Brendan Fraiser does it for Alicia Silverstone, except no kissing, and he’s more from the ‘80s with his Billy Idol look.” Buffy explained the events of the night before with her best friend over the phone.

It was Sunday morning and when Joyce Summers awoke to see her daughters scrapes and cuts, she order the girl to take it easy and rest. She threatened to make a call to Parker’s mother, but with some convincing, Buffy was able to talk her out of it.

“But Spike? He used to torture you.” Willow Rosenberg said, a hint of shock still in her voice.

“I know, but he actually admitted to me that it was because he used to like me.” Buffy said.

“Oh…used to?” The redhead questioned.

Buffy began fiddling with her stuffed pig, Mr. Gordo’s tail. “Yeah…used to. Do you think I’m in any way annoying?” His comment was still on her mind.

“Annoying? No! Who would ever say anything like that, besides for Cordelia? It wasn’t Cordelia was it?” Willow asked worriedly, referring to the most popular girl in school. She wasn’t on bad terms with the group, but Cordelia Chase liked to pretend so in front of people.

“No one…just something that came to mind.” The other line clicked. “Will, I got someone on the other line, so I’ll see you tomorrow in school.”

“I’ll meet you by your locker.” Willow said, and Buffy pressed the flash button.

“Hello?” She questioned.

“Summers, its Spike.” His accent was appealing, his voice sexy, but Buffy pushed away the realization.

“What’s up?” She asked nervously.

“Just wanted to know if everything was okay with your mum, and your injury.” He actually seemed interested, but he was sure he only wanted to be nice.

“Yeah, she told me to tell you thank you so much for saving me, and she owes you and your family big time.” ‘Could I sound more like a loser?’

“So you told her the truth then?” He asked.

“Yeah, no use lying about it.” She stated.

“Alright, then. I’ll see you around.” He said.

“Yeah, and thanks again…for everything.” She quickly hung up with those words.

Spike laid on his bed, shirtless, one hand under his head; the other pressed the off button on the phone. He let out a long sigh. Since that night, Buffy Summers was a frequent thought on his mind.
Changes by Sabrina
Chapter Three: Changes

Buffy sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen Monday morning, eating a bowl of Fruity Pebbles with her younger sister, Dawn.

“How can you two eat that? Are you sure you don’t want me to make you eggs or pancakes?” Joyce asked, walking into the kitchen while putting on her earrings.

“Mom, it’s fruity goodness.” Dawn chirped, eating a spoonful.

“It’s all mushy, but it’ll do.” Buffy said pushing the multicolored substance around in her bowl.

“Hurry and finish, so I can drop Dawn off and than you.” Joyce said, put a hand over her youngest daughter’s long brown hair.

“I think I’m going to walk today.” Buffy said, giving her mother a small smile.

“Buffy, are you sure? After Friday-“

Buffy cut her mother off. “Mom, I’m fine. I took care of myself, except for getting lost in the woods, and Spike taking care of me.” She cringed at her own stupidity.

Buffy was healed with the small cuts, but her knees ached. She wore tight blue jeans to cover her legs, a gauzy white sweater with a black tank top underneath, and a pair of black Adidas sneakers. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, small wisps of hair surrounding her face. She felt refreshed from resting Sunday, and was ready to get things in order in case there was any gossip going around school.

“Can you walk okay? Your knees are pretty bad.” Joyce pointed out.

“I’ll be fine. Anya and Xander are coming to pick me up.” The doorbell rang and Buffy jumped up from her seat to answer, but Dawn beat her to it.

“Xander! What’s up?” Dawn asked, almost closing the door in Anya’s face.

“Hey, Dawnster. Where’s Buff?” He asked.

Anya stood beside him with a wide smile on. “Yes, we heard of her unfortunate date, and came to cheer her up.”

“Hey guys.” Buffy gave the couple a quick wave, then turned to her sister. “Dawn, Mom’s leaving, so you better go to the kitchen and finish your breakfast.”

“You’re not my mother,” Dawn crossed her arms over her chest, which was a Buffy stance.

“But I am your sister, your older sister. Now, go finish your breakfast.” Buffy ordered, pointing toward the kitchen.

“Who cares if you’re older, I’m still taller, and I’m still in the junior high.” Dawn spun on her heal and stomped toward the kitchen.

“God, I hate little sisters.” She mumbled, grabbing her backpack and Spike’s sweater from the living room.

“If you would like, I’ll trade you Andrew.” Anya offered excitedly, as they began walking. The sun was shining but the autumn chill was there. It was only two weeks until Halloween.

“No, maybe you can just have them both.” Buffy said with a sigh. She began putting Spike’s sweater in her bag.

“I don’t think my mother would like another offspring. She won’t even have sex with my father anymore. I think it’s because Andrew’s head was so big when he was coming out.” Anya babbled.

“Visual, Ahn.” Xander cringed. “So Buff, what’s with the sweater?” He asked referring to the one she was shoving in her bag.

“Spike lent it to me.” Xander’s eyes bulged out of his head at her reply.

“I’m surprised you got into a car with him. He’s dangerous, Buffy. He used to put my head in the toilet, and throw me against lockers in junior high.” Xander complained.

“He tortured us both, back then. He did it because he liked me, I have no clue why he did it to you.” Buffy scoffed.

“I think it was because Xander was a lot more of a nerd than he is now. I remember when he used to spend time with Jonathan and Warren, talking about Star Wars. That was when I was shallow, and used to spend much time with Cordelia.” Anya explained.

“That was last year.” Buffy pointed out.

“Yes, but now he sits with me during lunch, discusses Star Wars with my little brother, and we have a lot of sex.” Anya smiled at the thought.

“I’m sure Buffy could do without that little tidbit.” Xander said, nudging his girlfriend as she held his arm. “I’m just saying, Buff, you don’t know what Spike’s capable of. He’s a psycho.” He stated.

“Xander, he is not a psycho…he was actually nice to me. It was a little weird.” Buffy shrugged as they approached the school building, and Xander rolled his eyes at her back.

*

Buffy had gotten through three periods okay, without seeing Spike, until she saw Parker standing with him in the hallway. They seemed to be arguing, loudly.

Buffy made her way over to the two to stop them. “Spike, what the hell are you doing?” She questioned sternly as she got between them, and a crowd began forming.

“This bloody idiot has been going around, telling people he shagged you in the bloody car. When we all know he tried to take bloody advantage of you!” Spike shouted, hoping that it would clear the air a bit.

She looked at Parker, his nose bruised from her punch. “Is that true?” She asked.

“No, of course not…I mean, what does it matter?” Parker didn’t want to lie with Spike standing right there, he knew Spike was capable of bringing pain.

“The closest I ever came to your dick, was when I kicked you in the balls. Other than that, I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole.” She grabbed Spike’s hand, and pulled him toward her locker. The crowd behind her went wild.

“What was that all about?” Spike asked, as Buffy handed him his sweater.

“What?” She questioned, getting out her calculus textbook, and closing her locker.

He casually leaned against her locker, and watched as Parker walked away with his friends, and the crowd scattered. “You defending that pillock.”

“I wasn’t defending, I was keeping you from getting suspended.” She said with a shrug.

He stood straight, and positioned himself in front of her, one arm going over her head, the other toying with a strand of her hair. She was trapped between him and the locker. “Didn’t know you cared so much, pet.” He whispered.

Her heart was pounding in her chest. “I don’t…I-I just don’t want to be involved in any melodrama.”

As though timing wasn’t on her side, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Angel with Drusilla hanging on his arm. She turned her head to watch them as they neared Spike and her. Spike turned his head to look, as well, then backed away from Buffy.

Drusilla stopped when they came upon the blonde couple. “Well, Spike, I never thought you’d find interest in this little ball of sunshine.” She looked over Buffy with disgust in her eyes.

“Come on, Dru, we have to get you to English.” Angel said, pulling the dark haired Brit away.

Spike just stood there with fire in his eyes, as though he planned on burning the couple with them. Buffy felt tears in her own, and she ran from Spike before they could fall.

“Buffy, wait!” Spike jogged down the hall and grabbed her arm as she emerged into the daylight. “What’s wrong?”

She sniffled softly, and turned to him. Looking up at him caused those tears to fall. “He didn’t even look at me.”

“Buffy, Luv,” he reached out and wiped the tears on her face, “he’s unworthy of your tears.” He was gentle as he took her into a hug and held her close.

For a second Buffy allowed his hands to travel up and down her back, soothe her with his sweater in his hand, but then she realized what was happening. The one man who made her teenage existence nearly impossible was trying to comfort her. She pushed hard against his chest, and he fell to the floor.

“Bloody hell, what’s your fucking problem, Buffy?” he asked, standing and rubbing his bottom.

“I know what you’re trying to do, and it’s not going to work.” She said stubbornly.

“What the fuck are you blabbering about?” He asked.

“You think I’m going to trust you, after everything you put me and a lot of people in this school through?” She asked angrily.

“That was a long while ago, pet.” His voice was gentle, his eyes filled with hurt.

“Just because you and Drusilla are broken up, it doesn’t make you’re a different person. You’ll always be the same, a bully, a liar, and a danger to the innocents in this school.” She turned without another word, and headed back inside.

Spike stood there, dumbfounded. The last time he picked a fight with anyone was months ago, that’s why he and Dru had fallen apart. He was changing but no one seemed to acknowledge it. He put the sweater up to his nose and inhaled her scent deeply. ‘Vanilla…’
On Top by Sabrina
Chapter Four: On Top

Buffy sat at her lunch table, Willow, her boyfriend Oz, Xander, and Anya surrounding her. She took three small bites out of her apple, and put it aside, then she began stabbing at her chicken with a fork.

“Usually when they give it to you, it’s already dead.” Oz said, knowingly. Every time he spoke, there was nonchalance in his voice, no matter what the subject. He always seemed to be in a mellow mood.

“Huh?” Buffy looked up from her holey chicken, and dropped her fork, pushing away her tray. “I’m not even hungry.”

“What’s wrong, Buffy?” Willow asked worriedly.

“Yes, you seemed so happy this morning, although somewhat depressed about Dawn. Did Dawn do something? Is she here?” Anya asked, looking around the cafeteria.

“It’s not Dawn. It’s him.” Buffy’s eyes were on the back of Spike’s head, and if looks could kill, he’d be a dead man.

“What did he do now?” Xander asked worriedly, preparing to make a trip to that table, even if it meant death.

“I thought he was all nice now…” Willow said, taking a bite of her banana.

“He tried comforting me.” Buffy whined.

“I can see how that can get a girl to commit murder.” Oz said, raising his eyebrows.

“What happened?” Willow asked, her mouth full.

“I saw Spike in the hall, and he was yelling at Parker because Parker said we did it. So I stopped Spike from killing him, and when the crowd left, Spike was at my locker with me. He got really close to me and started touching my hair, total invasion of my personal space. Then, Angel and Drusilla, the new couple of Sunnydale came walking by.” Buffy gritted her teeth in anger. “Drusilla stopped and called me sunshine, and Angel…he didn’t even acknowledge me.” She took a deep breath. “I kinda freaked and went running, but by the time I got outside Spike was there, hugging me.”

“Of course! When a man shows affection, we must all strike him down.” Anya said a bit loudly, and Spike peeked over at the table.

Xander gave him a death stare, while Willow and Oz seemed to be sending him their apologies. Buffy just ignored him, and kept her eyes on the holey chicken before her.

“That was sarcasm.” Anya said.

“I know it when I hear it.” Buffy gave her a small smile.

“Spike’s actually changed a lot since junior high. He’s not all grrr…anymore.” Oz said.

Buffy looked at Oz, in a bit of shock. “You’ve been hanging out with us for too long.” Oz nodded in agreement.

“Buffy, I really doubt he would have helped you on Friday if he was still grrr.” Willow pointed out.

Buffy glanced at Spike, who was sitting with Clem Thomas and Lorne Greene. They weren’t his usual group, but since he’d severed ties with Drusilla, he hadn’t been hanging with the same people. “I don’t know…Spike’s not my usual type of guy.”

“Spike and you?” Cordelia, as always, appeared out of nowhere. She would usually stop at their table to have small talk with Anya.

“Not like that…not even friends.” Buffy said.

“Yeah, right. It’s all around school how Parker’s a big sleaze bag, and Spike was defending you.” Cordelia turned her attention to the bleach blonde’s table. “It’s not like he’s low on the social chain, but he’s not in the same category as Riley and Angel.”

“There are categories?” Xander questioned.

“Of course there are. Angel’s on top with Gunn and Lindsey, because they’re the basic football and hockey team. They control the list, by dating certain girls. I would be considered their top pick if I dated guys my own age, but pretty much Buffy has taken that place by dating Angel. Then, Riley Finn, Graham, and Forrest are in the second section, basketball team. Just as popular, but they clash with the first section. Third and last section would be considered the outsiders who are date worthy group. This includes Oz, due to his guitar skills and nonchalance about everything, Lorne, due to the openness of his bisexuality, and Spike…the bad boy image is considered sexy.” Cordelia babbled.

“I’m on top?” Buffy questioned, unsure of whether to be flattered or scared.

“To some, except me.” Cordelia gave her a condescending smile, and walked out to her table of cheerleaders.

“What about me?” Xander asked, but his question was ignored.

Buffy sat, contemplating Cordelia’s words. “What if I don’t want to be one top? She asked her friends with wide eyes.

Spike stood when he heard her question, and approached her table with a cocky smile. “Well, Luv, there are many different ways that you can do it.” With that he walked out, in all his glory, as Buffy stared at him with rage in her eyes.

“Xander and I like to do it doggie-style. More penetration.” Anya said with a smile.

“Ahn! Private things!” Xander yelled.

“Did anyone else just get a visual?” Oz questioned. Buffy and Willow raised their hand, wide-eyed expressions on their faces.
Lately by Sabrina
Chapter Five: Lately

“Can you believe him, Willow? He was talking to me all…sexual.” Buffy lay on her best friend’s bed, staring up at the ceiling.

“And of course, you don’t find the tone he said it in at all appealing.” Willow stood by her fish tank, pouring flakes into the water.

Buffy sat up abruptly. “Appealing?”

“You have to admit Buffy, he is kinda sexy.” Willow said with a smile, as she sat beside the blonde.

“Yeah if you like blue eyes, high cheek bones-“

“Nice abs…” Willow shrugged when Buffy looked at her in shock. “When he plays in gym, he takes off his shirt.”

“And you watch?” Buffy asked.

“And you haven’t?” Willow questioned back.

Buffy allowed herself to drift to the image of Spike in gym, earlier that day. He was playing basketball with some of the guys, and quickly shed his Sunnydale t-shirt and tossed it to the side. Then he purposely looked for her in the stands and winked. A tingle came from below, and she quickly pushed it down.

“How about that calculus?” She changed the subject and earned a small swat on the arm from Willow. “Can you say, anger management?”

*

Torture…that’s what he was trying to do to her, Buffy decided when she entered her house after the study session at Willow’s to see Spike sitting on her couch in her living room watching The Simpson’s with her sister.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, slamming the front door behind her. Rage filled her eyes, as she watched him smile.

“ Was invited for dinner, pet.” He replied.

“Dawn, go to the kitchen really quick.” Buffy ordered.

“Spike’s cool, I’m not-“

“Now!” Buffy raised her voice an octave, throwing her backpack on the floor, and moving into the living room.

“Go on, nibblet. Big sis just wants to have a little chat.” Spike reassured the thin girl at he side, and with a grunt she was following his orders.

That just fueled Buffy’s anger. “Who gave you the right to come into my house, and get comfortable?” She asked angrily, pointing an accusing finger at him.

“Your mum. My dad and mum are in the kitchen with her, as we speak. I think we’re having lasagna.” He didn’t allow her to intimidate him. He just sat there, a conceded smile across his lips.

“You may be the big bad in school, Spike, but not here. Do me a favor and lets make this night worthwhile…don’t even look at me.” She requested.

Spike stood, and closed in on her as though he was an animal seeking his prey. She backed up leaning against the wall beside the entrance to the living room. “I'll think about it…Goldilocks.” He brought his hand up to her hair and twirled a strand around his finger.

All the air seemed to be sucked out of the room, and Buffy felt her knees go weak. He was suddenly leaning in, his lips coming close and her savior came rushing in.

“Mom said dinner’s ready so…” Dawn trailed off at the sight of the duo about to kiss. At the sound of her voice Spike jumped back, and Buffy was just startled. “Ew…please don’t tell me you were about to kiss her.”

Buffy rushed into the dining room in order to avoid her sister’s questioning and Spike’s lips. Her world was turning upside down. She was actually going to allow him to kiss her, she felt it, and disgust rose up to her throat.

“Buffy you know Rupert, and his wife Jenny.” Joyce said as Buffy sat down beside her. Dawn sat beside Buffy and Spike across from her.

Buffy gave them a sweet smile. “It’s so nice to see you again, Mr. And Mrs. Giles.”

“Please, just Giles.” He said, taking off his glasses to clean his lenses a grin on his face.

“And just call me Jenny. I’ve heard so much about you from Spike.” Jenny said, giving her son a smile.

“Spike…talks about me?” She was surprised, and Dawn gave her a dirty look. It was that moment that she realized her little sister was crushing on him.

“Mostly when he was in junior high, but ever since he saved you from Parker…” Spike shot his mother a dirty look. “You know…” She shrugged her shoulders and turned her attention to her food.

‘Even his mother is threatened by him.’ Buffy smiled wryly. “And I thank him for that.” She turned her attention to her mother. “May I be excused, I’m feeling a bit queasy.” She gave Spike a venomous look.

“Okay, Buffy. Do you need anything?” Joyce asked worriedly.

“No.” She replied. “Thanks for coming, I’m sorry I can’t stay.”

“I completely understand. We will be seeing you at the gallery tomorrow, right?” Giles asked.

Every Tuesday and Thursday, Buffy helped out at the gallery. “Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Goodnight.” She gave Spike one more look, and made her way upstairs.

Spike bit his tongue to stop from yelling at the bint. Instead, he turned his attention to the oldest Summers. “Mrs. Summers, this is the best lasagna I’ve ever tasted.”

His mother shot him a dirty look, and he put his head down. “I’m afraid I’m not much of a cook. We usually have Chinese or pizza at out house.” Jenny said with a smile.

“Are you looking into adopting?” Dawn asked, earning a look from her mother. “That’s been going around a lot lately.”
Predictable by Sabrina
Chapter Six: Predictable

Buffy had spent most of the school day, avoiding anyone who looked or seemed like Spike. She even spent her lunch period in the library, joined happily by Willow and Oz.

“I go where the redhead goes,” was Oz’s response to Xander’s questioning.

“I’d join you, but I promised Anya I would stay with her in the lunch room. She doesn’t really like the library.” Xander explained, shrugging his shoulders.

They sat at a rectangular table; Willow was on her laptop, as Oz listened to his CD player. Buffy felt as though she was dieing of boredom. She let out a low sigh, and the librarian, Wesley Wyndam-Pryce, shushed her.

“There’s no one else in here!” She shouted at him.

“Ms. Summers, if you cannot respect the fact that this is not a social place, then I’ll have to ask you to leave.” He said.

Buffy stood and grabbed her backpack. “Will, I sighed, and he’s on my case. I’m out of here.”

“But Buffy, you invited me in here and I-“

“I’m sorry, Will, I’m just not in the mood to deal with bullshit.” Buffy gave the librarian one of her venomous looks.

“She’s been doing that a lot lately.” Oz noted.

“It’s Spike…he makes her all moody.” Willow whispered when the librarian began eyeing them.

*

She had no where else to go, and she didn’t want to take the chances of Principal Snyder seeing her in the hall, and giving her week’s worth of detention. She entered the smoke filled lady’s room, and saw the one person that she was sure felt more fucked up than her.

“Faith, good to see you.” Buffy said cheerfully.

“B, this is a surprise…cutting class to come into the bad girl’s bathroom. What gives?” Faith questioned curiously. She looked over Buffy’s outfit, and smiled.

Buffy wore gray turtleneck sweater, jeans, and a pair of white Adidas. “I have lunch.” She stated.

“Figures. How are Aunt Joyce and the little brat?” It was hard to believe the two were related. Faith was dark, a troublemaker to the bone. She was the female equivalent to Spike. Today, she sported tight black jeans, the usual cleavage and belly-baring black wife-beater, and her leather jacket.

“Mom’s great…Dawn’s still a brat.” Buffy replied. Not many knew that they were family, and she doubted anyone would believe it.

“She still pissed at me for stealing her diary and reading it?” A wicked smile played on Faith’s dark red glossed lips.

“I think the fact that you read it aloud to all her friends and crush, is what got her so mad.” Buffy replied, looking herself over in the mirror. She had bags under her eyes, and sleep wasn’t coming easy these nights.

“Payback’s a bitch. She fucking told your mom about the time I snuck out when mom went on that business trip.” Faith looked over at Buffy and could sense something was wrong.

“What time?” Buffy asked, knowing that Faith had snuck out every night when she stayed at the Summers’ residence.

“One of them…or the other…” Faith shrugged her shoulders. “I heard about Parker.” Her voice was low and menacing.

Buffy turned to her, with wide eyes. “You didn’t do anything did you?” Faith shrugged her shoulders. “Be honest!”

“All I did was have a little pep talk with him. Told him if he ever thought about touching you again, he’d eat his balls for breakfast.” A sly smile took her over at the thought, and she lit her second cigarette.

Buffy laughed with her, but it immediately turned into a frown, when Drusilla entered the bathroom.

Drusilla walked toward the petite blonde, her long red dress clinging to her thin body. “Hello, Sunshine. Are you having fun with my Spike?”

“Hate to break it to you, Dru, but Spike and me…are a no-no.” Buffy said, as Dru leaned toward her, too close for comfort.

“Back off, Elvira.” Faith said, pushing Drusilla away from her cousin.

Drusilla hissed, and then whimpered. She began touching her cheeks dramatically. “If you dare to take my boy, you’ll regret it…”

“As much as you have no need to worry about that, Spike’s not yours. He hasn’t been yours since you dumped him, and you lost him when you started fucking my ex.” Buffy felt good to let the words out.

Another whimper escaped Drusilla’s lips, and she glared at the two girls as she walked out.

“What the fuck was that all about? You and Spike?” Faith found it humorous.

“Why’s is that funny?” Buffy asked curiously.

“Face it, B, you’re a wound up tight ass and you’d never be able to look at a guy like Spike and think, ‘yummy.’ That’s why God made girls like me, and Dru.” Faith threw her cigarette in a corner, and walked out of the bathroom as the bell rang.

Buffy just stood there backfired. She hated being looked upon as the good one; she hated the fact that she was predictable. Thoughts of proving them wrong filled her head.

*

Spike sat in gym class, his eyes on Buffy. It was the last class of the day, and it was obvious that she had been avoiding him. She had cut lunch, and gotten a dismissal pass from English.

He put a hand through his tousled bleached curls, and sighed.

“What’s bugging you, Man?” Lorne asked, taking a seat in the bleachers beside him, Clem joining them as well.

Spike’s blue eyes were fixed on the girl across the gym, as she chatted with Willow. “Just got a lot on my mind, mate.”

“Would it happen to be Buffy?” Clem asked, following Spike’s gaze.

Spike averted his eyes for a minute to look at his two friends. “It’s just, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Hard to understand why she’s not interested in me.”

“Poor baby, she bruised your ego.” Lorne said.

“Might have something to do with that time you put gum in her hair and the next day instead of the long locks that reached her ass, she had a bob.” Clem shrugged.

“I was a kid then, an idiot. I’ve changed. I’m not with Dru anymore, and I want Buffy.” Spike was frustrated. He didn’t understand why he was looked at as such a bad person…or he did, but he just wanted to make everything right.

“Spike, you and Dru broke up four days ago…if you want to show Buffy you’ve changed, you have to work it and give it time.” Lorne explained.

Spike looked at Buffy again, and she averted her eyes from him. She didn’t want to want him, but she did. “I can’t take this shit.” She said to Willow.

“What’s wrong, Buffy?” Willow was really beginning to worry about her. Since Spike stepped in and tried getting on Buffy’s good side, she’s been acting crazy.

“It’s him. He’s wrong.” Buffy raised her voice, and pointed her finger directly at Spike. “He found me when I was lost, he called me, he tried comforting me, and he came to my house for dinner. Has this world gone completely mad?”

Willow reached over and pulled down Buffy’s arm. “Buffy, you need to relax. You’re going a kinda wonky. Spike likes you, it happens.”

“It happens? Willow, this is Spike were talking about. Didn’t he sabotage your science fair project in the eighth grade?” Buffy questioned.

“Yeah…but my potato would have exploded anyway…he just made it go boom faster and all over the principal.” Willow said with a slight frown. “Plus, that was eighth grade. We’re seniors now. We’re practically adults.”

“This coming from someone who thinks Spongebob Squarepants is the best thing to happen to TV since Three’s Company.” Buffy smiled.

Willow giggled. “Gary is so cute…who’d ever think a snail that meows. But a lot of the things that happen on that show are impossible…a squirrel, snow, and painting underwater. It’s just so funny though.”

Buffy laughed with the redhead. She abruptly stopped, when she saw Faith walk up to Spike, and start flirting. “Do you think I’m predictable?” Buffy asked Willow, as she watched her cousin carefully.

“No, Buffy. Who would tell you something like that?” Willow asked sympathetically.

“I’ll give you one guess, she’s considered my evil twin, and shoving her boobs in Spike’s face right now.” Buffy hinted, glaring at the brunette, as Spike began chuckling. Jealousy was consuming her, and she couldn’t understand why.

Willow’s eyes drifted on Faith and became slits of anger. “That whore…no offense…but your nice. Faith is evil and she spreads her legs like the doors to 7-11.”

“Willow!” Buffy said in surprise.

“Sorry…I just don’t like her very much.” It was understood, since Faith took Xander’s virginity when Willow had a crush on him in tenth grade.

Buffy felt like walking up to Faith and snapping her wrist at the sight of her touching Spike’s chest. “She’s touching him! That slut!”

“Hate to break it to you, but you turned him down.” Willow shrugged.

“But if he likes me, he should be telling her that.” Buffy smiled when she saw Spike remove, said hand, from his chest.

“Sorry, Faith, but I’m interested in another Summers woman.” Spike said with a coy smile.

“Dawnie’s a little to young for you.” Faith teased, letting her hand travel over his six-pack.

Spike stood. “Not Dawn, Buffy.”

“I hope you know she’s out of your league. Girls like Buffy prefer guys like Riley, or Angel. You should know, didn’t he take her before you even got a chance to kick it to her? You were too busy playing kiddy games.” Faith said, her attitude pumping. Buffy was always the sweetest, the nicest, always getting the better-looking guys.

“Sorry.” Spike made his way past the fuming brunette, and looked over at Buffy. She was watching him closely, and once again, he winked at her.

Startled, she turned her attention back to Willow, and changed the subject. “So…how’s calculus going?”

*A/N: Thanks for reading. just to let you guys know, a lot of updates are going to be at night now because of school. On weekends thy'll be scattered. Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoy the Spuffiness so far, cause we might actually get that kiss next chapter...please reveiw, I value your opinion.*
Just Think About It by Sabrina
Chapter Seven: Just Think About It

She went around the show room, dusting artifacts, when the bell on the door rang. She looked over at the latest customer, and wasn’t surprised to see Spike there. “Giles and Mom had to make a run to fix some painting…they’ll be back in an hour.”

“I’m shocked that you’re not throwing me out of here on my hide, pet.” Spike said with a smirk.

“Give me time. What do you want from me? Faith’s not here.” She turned her attention away from a statue of a fertility God and watched him.

He moved close, standing before her with his eyes shining, and his smile wickedly sexy. “I’m not interested in her, pet.”

“You know, you’re risking all of your parts being here.” The threat didn’t waver, as she spoke, and he knew she’d hit him.

He took a step back. “Going to do me in like Parker?” He asked, his lower lip jutting out into a pout.

Buffy could feel the sudden need to move close, and take his lip, but she yelled at herself to stop thinking such thoughts. ‘Bad, bad, Buffy.’

“No, but for three years you’ve paid me no mind, or if you did, it was to give me a look…why are you suddenly so interested?” She asked curiously. She didn’t trust his motives, nor did she want to give in to him.

Spike sighed, and looked into her eyes. They were deep, and green, like a raging sea.

“When I lost Dru, I lost my world. I had gone to the park to drown my sorrows, but when I saw you running…” He took a deep breath. “I didn’t need the beer, or Drusilla. I saw an opportunity that I had lost because I was so childish. I figured I’d help you, and see what you’re all about. You’ve got fire, Buffy.” He reached out as he always did, and touched a strand of her loose hair.

“You should be careful, Spike. You might get burned.” She quipped.

“I can handle myself. I like your attitude, the way you try to scare me off with words, but I know that you’re really the scared one.” He leaned in, and took the chance her was waiting for. His arm snaked around her waist, as the other slipped deeper into her hair.

He pulled her closer, and her breath caught. Her body became molded to his, as his lips sensitively, sensuously, touched hers. She was reluctant at first, until his hand began roaming up and down he back. She then opened to him, allowing his tongue to slide forward and taste her. Sighing within his mouth, dropped the feather duster she had in her hand, and her fingers traveled to his hair. She began tugging lightly, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. Her body tingled, wanted, needed.

Spike’s erection escalated, and throbbed in pleasurable pain. He pressed it to her stomach, and gyrate his hips slowly. She arched her back, trying to get closer to the throbbing limb in his pants.

She ached for him, as she’d never ached for anyone. With Angel, it was only ten minutes, and all about him. Spike’s mouth was more giving, and his hips were sending her over the edge. She had to stop, or she’d regret what was happening. Gently, but hard enough, she pushed against his sculpted chest.

“Spike…” She whispered, when he finally let go. She felt as though she’d awaken from a dream, displaced. The man that stood before her, that she had spent most of her time looking down at, was turning her into putty.

“Yeah, pet?” He moaned, his hips still moving, his eyes on hers. Desire was apparent in both.

“You have to stop.” She breathed. Her focus returned, and she distanced herself from him, reversing a foot.

“But you seemed to be enjoying yourself.” His voice was filled with yearning.

“I don’t like you.” The words snapped him out of his daze, and even took her by surprise.

“I see there’s no need to be gentle.” He crossed his arms over his chest, as her hands went to her hips.

“I don’t know you, what you’re about. We’re two different people, and I’m thinking the only thing we have in common besides for our parents owning the gallery and Angel and Dru, is the fact that we’re both horny. But sex is not what we need right now…sex only leads to trouble, and weird feelings.” She babbled.

“Your point being?” He asked, amused.

“My point is, if you want me…you have to get to know me.” It was simple, if he could be around her as a friend, she’d ease him into her life. She’d see past what he was, and look for him in a different light.

“You don’t like me, but you want me to be your friend?” His face was serious, and he seemed to be thinking of an answer to his own question.

“I’m attracted to you, William, but the things you’ve done, the people you’ve associated with…it’s just not as good. Yu got some sick enjoyment out of inflicting hurt on people, on me.” Her voice was soft.

“I’ve changed.”

“Getting dumped isn’t changing. Changing takes time, and you need that time before you try kissing me again. I think you should leave, and think about this.” She needed to think herself; she had no clue what she was getting herself into.

“Fine, pet. Have it your way.” Spike said turning on his heal, and heading for the door. He didn’t look back at her; he only repeated her words in his head. ‘You need that time before you try kissing me again.’

He had to get in good with her somehow, and an idea struck him. He rubbed his hands together evilly, when he saw Joyce, and his father coming down the street from Giles’ car.

*

“Your sun is just a treasure. I don’t know what I’d do without him. With Hank gone permanently, it’s so hard to find help.” Joyce said, as she entered the gallery.

Buffy’s ears were her mother’s conversation, while her hand concentrated on dusting the statues. She was feeling slightly uncomfortable due to her soaked panties. If she hadn’t stopped herself, she would have fucked Spike.

She wanted him, but a bigger part of her wanted love. ‘Love from Spike? Don’t think so, but his lips were nice.’ She relished in the thought, and snapped out of a daze when her mother called her name.

“Buffy,” Joyce called, “we can go now. I’m going to pick up pizza on the way home, and get Dawn from Janice’s.”

“Okay, Mom.” Buffy said, as she went into the backroom to get her stuff. She gave Giles a quick goodbye, and followed her mother to the Jeep Liberty. “What were you saying about Spike?” She asked her mother curiously when she got into the passenger’s side.

“Oh, his a darling. I saw him on the way back, and he offered to work for me.” Joyce smiled, and started the car.

“Work for you?” Buffy questioned.

“Yeah, he’ll be tutoring Dawn in history on Wednesdays, and mowing the lawn on Saturdays.” Joyce replied.

“And who’s brilliant idea was that?” Buffy asked, knowing that Spike was only doing it to get near her. It was going to be hard to avoid him if her mother employed him.

“He mentioned he was looking for some scattered things to do for extra cash, so I offered…why don’t you look happy?” Joyce glanced at Buffy, as they drove toward Mike’s Pizza Palace.

“I’m fine…I just…we don’t click well, Spike and me. It’s a little unclicky.” Buffy tried to explain.

“Oh, nonsense. He’s a lovely boy.” Joyce smiled, and Buffy was lost in thoughts of Spike’s lips on hers.
Patience and Words by Sabrina
Chapter Eight: Patience and Words



“He did what?” Xander sat on Buffy’s bed between Anya and Willow. He thought he was going to have a heart attack.



“Kissed me. Spike…William Giles, kissed me.” Buffy nervously paced the floor, nibbling on her nails. Spike was going to be there in a half an hour to tutor Dawn, and she was on edge. How would she act around him?



“Did you kiss him back?” Anya asked and Buffy nodded. “I would have, too.”



“You kissed him back!” Xander exclaimed.



“Did you like it?” Anya asked and Buffy turned her back to the trio.



“You liked it! I can’t believe this!” He threw his hands up in frustration.



“Xander, calm down.” Willow patted the brunette on the shoulder, knowing that he still had a few small feelings for Buffy from freshman year. “It seems like Spike’s changed. He’s a nice guy.”



“He’s very nice to look at.” Anya said with a wide smile, and earned a scowl from Xander. She just shrugged it off.



“Do you think I like feeling this way toward him?” Buffy turned back to her friends, her arms over her chest. She tried to deny the attraction she had for Spike, but it was next to impossible.



“I don’t understand why you’re so uptight about this.” Willow said.



“I do.” Xander stood, and took Buffy’s arm. “You’re a beautiful girl, Buffy. Guys want you, they desire you, and they would do a lot to have you. Do you want to give Spike the satisfaction of having you, or would you rather wait until you meet someone who can appreciate you the way the I-we do?” It was the sweetest thing he’d ever said to her, and for a second, he had her heart.



“Wow, Xander. That was so sweet, and sexy.” Anya came up behind him and he turned to face him. “You want to go to my house, and…you know.” With a little nod, Xander was dragging Anya away, without a goodbye.



Willow shook her head. “Those two…have problems. Xander has a point, Buffy. It’s not like you don’t have the opportunity to pick who you want.”



Buffy knew that was true, but with all the other guys she had the option of choosing, none made her ache like Spike did. “I know, but I don’t think I want to pick anyone else.”



“You mean, you like him?” Willow questioned. Buffy shrugged, and Willow knew the answer. “Than do what your heart is telling you.” She looked at her watch. “I’m supposed to head to the Bronze to watch Oz and the band practice. You could come with, or I can stay here. Keep you company, while he’s tutoring Dawn.” She offered.



“No, I think I’m going to just stay here. I have to keep an eye on Dawn, while Spike’s here. Mom’s going to be home late, and Dawn’s seriously crushing on Spike.” Buffy said, putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans.



“She’s not the only one.” Willow teased.



*



Buffy watched them from the stairwell, as Dawn sat across from Spike on the living room floor, her history books scattered on the wooden coffee table.



They laughed, and Dawn sent shy smiles his way. They also conversed in ways Buffy had never been able to herself.



“Yeah, well, my dad’s in Spain with his secretary…it was really hard on Buffy the most. She was always Daddy’s little girl.” Dawn said, when Spike inquired about the whereabouts of Hank Summers.



“She doesn’t seem like the type.” He spoke softly when her name was mentioned.



“You really are feeling her, aren’t you?” Buffy stiffened when she heard Dawn’s question.



“That I am, little bit. She’s a very special girl.” He put a hand through his tousled curls and sighed. “She’s also very complicated.”



“I know she can be so stubborn. But sooner or later, she’ll see what a great guy you are. If she doesn’t, you can have me.” The younger Summers joked.



“Thanks.” He smirked. He knew Buffy was listening, and hoped she’d say more than hi. She was awkward upon his entrance. “We’re pretty much done for today.”



The phone rang, and Buffy quickly picked it up. “Dawn, phone.” She went into the living room and handed the cordless to Dawn.



The fifteen year old grabbed it, and scurried off to her room. Buffy sat on the couch, and watched Spike as he stood and stretched.



“Going home?” She asked, her eyes on the history book that sat on the coffee table.



“Unless you’d like me to stay for other reasons.” He lifted his eyebrows provocatively.



“My time with you wouldn’t be complete without a good sexual innuendo.” She rolled her eyes, and smiled at him.



“I’m being patient for you, Buffy.” He said. “That kiss, the world fell from beneath my feet.” He looked into her eyes from his spot, and he could see that she felt the same way.



She wanted to tell him that she felt the same, but the words wouldn’t form. “That’s nice…I guess, I’ll just see you tomorrow in class?” She asked.



“You mean you’re done avoiding me, like you did today.” He asked.



“I wasn’t avoiding you…I had a pass.” She replied, standing to walk him to the door.



“I’m guessing, Mrs. Hall told you she’d call your mother if you cut again?” He asked, knowingly, as he stood at the open door.



“That, and I have detention.” She replied.



For a second, it seemed he was going to lean in and kissed her, but he didn’t. Disappointment crossed her features.



“You want time, Buffy, and I’m going to give it to you.” He said, reaching for her hand. He lifted it to his lips, and brushed them across her knuckles.



Her heart pounded, and she wanted more, her words were becoming nothing. She had to be strong. “You’re right.” She snatched her hand from his. “See you tomorrow.” She shut the door quickly, leaning her back against it. She was falling, and all she did was yell at him.

*A/N: Pleas reveiw*
Get To Know You by Sabrina
Chapter Nine: Get To Know Me

She could feel his eyes on her throughout English class. She sat in the front beside, Oz, while Spike spent his time in the back with Gunn.

“I see you scopin’ the girl. When you gonna holla?” Gunn questioned.

“I don’t feel that you need that information, mate. Last thing I need is that poof of a friend finding out.” Spike said, watching Buffy carefully.

“You know I don’t go back and tell him anything you tell me. He always finds out himself.” Gunn gave a little hint.

“He knows?”

“And he’s not happy about it. Besides for the fact that Buffy was his first…everything, he thinks you’re pulling the whole crush to get Dru on the fritz and…” The darker boy trailed off.

“And it’s working.” Spike finished.

“She’s been cursing you a lot. Says you’re too happy after she stomped on your heart. The girl is a bit loony.” Gunn replied.

“That what I miss most about her,” Spike said. “But just to set this straight, I genuinely like Buffy Summers. She’s so bright, and incredible.”

“Angel was an idiot to leave her for Drusilla.” Gunn said as the bell rang.

Buffy was the first one out of her seat, and on her way out the door. Spike had to jog to catch up with the blonde girl, after he put his books away.

“Buffy, hold on!” He called out to her, and she stopped in her tracks.

“What do you want, Spike?” She asked when he finally caught up to her. She made her way to her locker, and opened it to get out her calculus book.

“I…want to walk you to your next class.” He figured if he sent some time with her, she’d see him in another light.

A smile came across her features. “I’m…surprised, that you offered. I have calc next.” She hugged the book to her chest and shut her locker. She walked beside him. “I never got a chance to say thanks for helping Dawn yesterday. I’m not great with history myself, and Mom figured it would be better to have an A student give Dawn tutor time, instead of a C student.”

“You’re a smart girl, Summers. No need to bash your C. It’s a passing grade.” Spike said.

“That’s easy for you to say. How did someone with your past, become so smart?” She asked.

“My dad is intelligent, and Mum is pretty sharp, too.” He replied.

“Your parents are really cool. I wish I had a father like yours, and your mom is awesome.” There was a hint of sadness laced in her voice.

“He is a great man. My mother is too, although she’s not my real mother.” Spike informed her. She gave him a questioning look. “My real mother died when giving birth to me. Jenny met my father when I was ten, and became my surrogate mother.”

“She’s wonderful.”

“I’m very lucky.”

“Why are you telling me all of this?” She asked, as they approached the classroom door.

“Cause I want you to know me. All of me.” He replied with a smile, his head slightly tilted.

She couldn’t help but return his smile. He was making an effort. “I can’t wait to hear more.” Her voice was soft, and she leaned in, brushing her lips to his. Then, she retreated into class.

Spike was in a slight state of euphoria, when he felt a large hand on his shoulder, turning him around. He was face to face with his only enemy.

“I don’t know what you’re playing at with Buffy, but I don’t like it.” Angel growled.

“Can’t handle the fact that your former may be interested, mate?” Spike questioned back.

“You better leave her alone.” Angel threatened.

“If you haven’t noticed, Buffy is no longer your girlfriend, and from what I’ve been told, you and Dru are pretty close. She told me, and I’ve seen it, so what ever is happening between Buffy and I, will remain, and will stay between she and I.” Spike pushed Angel’s hand from his shoulder.

Angel restrained himself from hitting the blonde. “Buffy and I may not be together, but she had my mark. I had her first; I know what her body feels like, her mouth, and her kiss. I won’t let you experience that.” His tone was serious.

“Where is your girlfriend? I’m sure she’d love to hear that you’re so curious of my relationship with Buffy.” Spike’s smirk remained, as Angel’s jaw tightened.

“Dru is none of your concern, and I’m serious. You do anything that I find inappropriate to Buffy, and I’ll hurt you. I’m not her boyfriend anymore, but she has a very special place in my heart.” With those words the spiky haired brunette walked away.

“Fucking ponce.” Spike felt himself craving a cigarette, and forgot about physics to go outside, and relieve his frustration of the encounter.
Over by Sabrina
Chapter Ten: Over

“The Monday after Halloween, we’ll be starting our unit on self defense.” Mr. Hong, the gym teacher announced to a gym of thirty students. “With this quarter nearing it’s end, I suggest that you makeup the classes you’ve missed, or it will effect your grade.”

“But, that would, like, take up all my lunch and study hall periods.” Harmony Kendall wailed from her seat in the stands.

“Well, I’m sorry, Ms. Kendall, but missing class for emergency manicures and shopping sprees are not acceptable.” Mr. Hong said to the ditzy blonde, earning snickers from everyone in the stands, except for a pouting Harmony. “Now, enough of the jabbering, I need the guys on the floor for a little game of shirts versus skins. Girls, I suggest you just sit and cheer them on.”

Willow sat beside Buffy, chatting excitedly about the Dingoes’ practice the night before. “So, Veruca was all like, ‘Oz, you gonna introduce me to your groupie?’ and he’s all like, ‘This is my girlfriend, Willow.’ And he kissed me in front of her and she stormed out of the club all mad.”

“And who is this girl?” Buffy questioned, watching Spike as he took of his shirt. She began salivating slightly. Her stomach churned when she spotted Angel joining the team, and stripping off his shirt. She saw Spike glare at the brunette, and could see conflict.

“She’s the lead singer of Shy. They sound great, but she wants Oz and I can’t compare to her.” Willow noted that Buffy seemed to be somewhere else, and followed her stare. She saw the problem that was brewing, Spike and Angel playing on the same team in basketball. They could barely be in the hallway at the same time without having a scowling contest.

They watched the competition, which quickly went from shirts versus skins to Spike versus Angel. The duo was fighting over the ball.

“Pass it to me you ponce!” Spike yelled.

“Not on your life, Captain Peroxide!” Angel yelled back.

“Captain Forehead!”

“Bleached Wonder!” And they were at each other’s throat. Spike threw the first punch, and it was frenzy after.

Buffy rushed off the stands, toward the duo, and fought through a crowd to get to the two boys. “Stop!” She yelled.

Spike’s head swerved to her, and as his attention turned, Angel caught him in the eye with a right hook. “Bloody hell!” Spike retaliated, catching him with an uppercut.

Buffy threw herself in the middle, and at her bravery, an elbow hit her. Everything seemed to freeze once she hit the floor, and Spike was the first one at her side.

“Oh my God, pet, are you okay?” He asked worriedly, taking her arm and helping her to her feet.

“I think you’ve done enough.” Angel said, taking Buffy’s other arm and pulling her toward him. Spike pulled back, and soon, they were having a game of tug a war with Buffy’s body as a rope.

The side of Buffy’s face ached, and her temper was rising. “That’s enough!” She yelled, yanking her arms away from the two, as Mr. Hong finally approached.

“You okay, Ms. Summers?” He asked, and she nodded slowly. “We better get you three to the nurse, and then you two,” he pointed at Spike and Angel, “are going to be visiting Snyder.”

*

The three of them sat in the nurse’s office, Spike with an ice pack on his eye, Angel on his mouth, and Buffy on her cheek. Spike sat beside Buffy on the examination bed, while Angel sat in a chair.

“Buffy, Luv, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to involve you.” Spike apologized, rubbing her back with his freehand.

She leaned comfortably into his hand, enjoying his caress. “I know you didn’t.”

“Buffy, are you okay?” Angel questioned, as he glared at Spike.

“Listen Angel, I don’t know why you’re doing this. I know that you spoke to Parker before our date, and now you’re starting in on Spike. Are you going to do this every time I have a boyfriend?”

“Aha! Boyfriend!” Angel stood, pointing a finger at them.

“He’s not my boyfriend,” Buffy gave Spike a small smile, “but he is my friend.”

Spike smiled appreciatively touched by her words.

“Mr. Giles, Mr. Locke, in my office.” Snyder’s words as always were cold and unfeeling. “Ms. Summers, as soon as you feel up to it, you may head back to class. Make the healing process fast, there’s only five minutes until the bell.”

*

Buffy stood before the mirror in her room, examining the bruise on her face. At the last minute, Snyder decided it would be best to suspend Buffy along with Angel and Spike, for interfering with the fight. Instead of the five the duo got, Buffy was given two. She wanted to strangle them, mostly Angel. She’d let go of their past, of all the pain he put her through. Now, he was jealous of her relationship with Spike. It was as though he didn’t want to see her happy, and that hurt most of all.

“Who the hell does he think he is?” She spoke aloud to herself, but received an answer.

“It took them both to fight, Buffy, and as much as I like Spike, he’s responsible for that too.” Dawn stood at the doorway, her arms across her chest.

Buffy turned to her with a nod. “I know, but things are just really complicated, right now. It’s not about the fight…they weren’t even fighting over me.”

“They were, Buffy. They have no other reason to fight. Angel wants to see you dwell over him, and you’re not doing that anymore. Don’t give him that satisfaction, like you were, and give Spike a chance.” Dawn came into the room, and sat on her sister’s bed.

“When did you become so smart about men? You’re only in the eighth grade.” Buffy sat beside her, smoothed a hand through Dawn’s long straight hair.

“Duh, I do watch TV.” They smiled at each other. “Angel always made you cry, and I didn’t like that. You seem all happy around Spike.”

“It’s not happy, it’s alert. I always have to watch my back and see if he’s going to try kissing me.”

“He already has, and you liked it.”

“Have you been listening to my conversations?” Buffy asked.

“Xander was yelling. He didn’t seem happy at all.” Dawn replied innocently.

“Spike had his share of victims.” Buffy clarified.
Interruptions by Sabrina
Chapter Eleven: Interruptions

She watched him from her window, as the sun caused the sweat to glisten on his bare torso. Her own body was becoming hot at the sight. She sighed, and went into her bathroom to shower. Spike would be there for another half hour. He still had the backyard to mow

Her mother was at her aunt Maggie’s, for a bachlorette party. Faith was going to have a new stepfather, her third, named Ethan Rayne. Dawn was sleeping over her friend, Janice’s. Buffy had the house to herself.

The water from the faucet was cold, and Buffy allowed it to cool her before putting on the hot. The bathroom fogged, and forty-five minutes later, she stepped out. She wrapped the towel around her body, and went into her room, to see the bleach blonde sitting on her bed.

His smile was wide, and his eyes roamed her curves with lust. “Morning, Luv.”

“What are you doing in here?” There was no anger in her voice, only curiosity.

He stood, closing the distance between them. His hand slipped in the opening of the towel, and gripped her bare waist. “I came in for water, and heard the shower. I have little resistance.” His shirt was still missing.

“You shouldn’t be here.” Her eyes soften, traveling down his sculpted chest, as his fingers massaged. She could feel the towel slipping, and quickly grabbed top.

“I know.” His voice was husky, his erection throbbing.

Her mind swirled, as his fingers went down the curve of her hip, to her thigh. His fingers tickled, and worked its way to her inner thigh. “What are you doing?” Her breath caught, as they roamed upward, toward ecstasy. His teeth nipped at her lips and she leaned in to kiss him.

“Looks like he’s trying to get you off.” Faith spoke, startling them. They jumped a foot apart. “Don’t let me interrupt the fun; I’m just here to watch.” She winked at Spike, and Buffy felt her jealousy rise.

“What do you want?” She asked, angrily.

“Do you really think my mother would let me stay at the house to enjoy the strippers? You know how uptight the “professor” can be.” There was a hint of bitterness on the brunette’s tongue.

“Right, I better…go.” Spike looked at Buffy, with apologetic eyes, and quickly made his way out o the room. He didn’t bother looking at Faith, but he could feel her eyes on him.

Buffy sighed in frustration. Her hands had the urge to wrap around her cousin’s neck.

“Sorry I ruined the moment. Better luck next time.” Faith chirped, talking a seat on the corner of Buffy’s bed. “How long has Spike been working the mojo on you?”

“There has been no mojo working, we’re just friends.” Buffy defended.

“Not likely. If I wasn’t mistaken, you were about to be given the ultimate pleasure.” Faiths eyebrows rose.

“It’s probably better that you came when you did. That would have been a mistake.” Buffy nodded her head, trying to convince herself to believe her own words. She went to her drawer and searched for her underwear. She grabbed clothes, and made her way back into the bathroom.

“Why don’t I believe those are genuine words, B?” Faith muttered the words to herself.

*

Although Faith was told to remain at Buffy’s, Faith had a prior engagement with a certain Lindsey McDonald.

“If all goes well, I won’t be back until the morning.” Faith said.

“Make sure you’re here, you have to be ready for the wedding by 10AM.” Faith waved off Buffy’s words, and made her way out the door.

Buffy curled up on the couch with Serendipity in the DVD player. Before she had the chance to press play, there was a knock on the door. She stood, and made her way to the front door, thinking it was Willow. She opened the door to see Spike, a coy smile on his face.

“Hi…” She said softly, her stomach somersaulting.

“Thought you’d like a little company for the evening. I knew Faith wouldn’t stay for long.” He tilted his head to the side and studied her. She wore gray sweatpants and a baggy white t-shirt, and her hair was up in a tight ponytail.

“I wasn’t expecting you.” She held the hem of the t-shirt, a bit embarrassed by her appearance.

“You look fine,” a wicked grin entered his features, “although I like the towel better.” His arms reached her waste, pulling her body to his, and her breath caught when his lips sought hers. His foot closed the door, as he pushed her further into the house.

After allowing their tongues to do battle for five minutes, nibbling, licking, tasting all that was offered, his hand smoothly began traveling up her shirt. When it ran up her belly, heading toward her breast, she stopped him. He abruptly pulled back, in question.

She was afraid for a second that he would attempt to pull a Parker. “We’re supposed to be friends first.” Her voice was soft, and a little scared.

He sensed it, and took a step back. “I understand…I’m sorry about earlier, and that kiss.”

“Don’t be sorry.” She smiled at him, and reached for his hand. “Just come and watch a movie with me. Serendipity.”

Spike groaned as he followed.

They cuddled together on the couch, and it wasn’t long before she fell asleep in his arms.
Around by Sabrina
Chapter Twelve: Around

Faith slammed the door, upon entrance, and Spike jolted awake, luckily not waking Buffy.

“Well, well, well…what do we have here?” Faith questioned, crossing her arms over her chest. It was nearing 5AM, and the last thing she expected to see was Spike and Buffy, cuddled up on the couch.

Spike stood, careful not to wake Buffy. He adjusted her head on a throw pillow comfortably, and she didn’t notice the difference from his chest. He laid a gentle kiss on her forehead. He stepped around the coffee table, and came face to face with the evil version of Buffy.

“I don’t know why you waste your time with Buffy, when you can have someone more your status.” Faith said, indicating herself. She was attracted to Spike, but then again, she was attracted to most of the men that had a nice body and good face.

Spike’s gaze drifted from Buffy’s sleeping form, back to the girl before him. “I’m sorry, Faith, but I’m really not-“

She cut him off, as her mouth crushed his. He tried to push her away, but she seemed determined. As though an alarm was ticking in the blonde’s head, Buffy awoke to the scene, a shocked expression on her face. Faith finally pushed him away; a smile came to her features when she saw that Buffy witnessed the scene.

“Is this what you call getting to know me? Tonguing down my family after spending the night here with me?” Pain and anger laced her voice, as she stood. She shook with rage, aching to hit him, or her.

“It’s not what it looks like, Buffy. She kissed me.” Spike tried to explain.

“And you weren’t kissing her back?” She questioned, raising her voice. He shook his head, negative, but Buffy didn’t trust him. From the smirk on her cousin’s face, she was enjoying every moment of this.

“Get out.” Buffy ordered them sternly.

“Buffy, I would never-“

“GET OUT!” Buffy screamed in the manner Dawn always did when no one listened. She put a hand over her mouth, tears running down her cheeks. She ran from the living room, pushing past the duo, and running into her room.

Faith smiled wickedly. “I guess she’s little pissed.” She turned to go up the stairs, but Spike grabbed her arm. “Sorry, Spike, I don’t go the same place twice. It gets old.”

“You’re going to go upstairs and tell her that you did that on purpose.” His grip tightened, but Faith held her ground.

“I’ll tell her when I feel like it.”

“What have you got against Buffy? What has she done to you that you are trying so hard to make her miserable?” His own anger was consuming him, and he was sure his fingers would bruise her.

“Everyone loves Buffy. Angel loved her, her friends love her, her family, and now you’re falling for her. You’re not supposed to like girls like Buffy. Dru and I were the pick of the litter for you, both bad, and we would have done anything for you man. But you’re fucking around with little Miss Nice Girl up there, and it’s only going to cause you to lose the outer shell you’ve always held.” She knew from experience, and Buffy had no clue that Faith had been a playmate of Dru and Spike’s. It was only two years ago, that the three of them had shared a bed.

“That was the past. Buffy is my future.” He scowled, and looked down at his feet.

“If you don’t let her know what we’ve shared, and enjoyed…I will.” She got close and leaned in to whisper in his ear. “I think part of me just thinks Buffy deserves the truth…all of it.”

With her words, he shoved out of his way, and slammed the door behind him upon his exit.

*

Buffy stood between Faith and Dawn as the bridesmaids, her mother beside the bride as the maid of honor. Maggie was radiant, but Buffy was oblivious to the service going on around her. She was not in the wedding mood.

Buffy stared at the yellow rose bouquet in her hand, avoiding the eyes that were boring into her. She could feel Spike watching her carefully. She didn’t know that Giles was friends with Ethan, and that Spike was joining them. Once the service was over, everyone headed for the reception. Willow, oz, and Xander had drove to LA for the day, to see Dingoes Ate My Baby perform.

Buffy decided to bail on the reception, go home and hang out with Anya for a bit. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck in a room with Spike and Faith so close to each other.

“Are you sure he kissed her?” Anya questioned for the fiftieth time, as the walked to the reception hall. Anya’s little brother walked beside them. They were dropping him off at Anya’s house, and then heading to Buffy’s.

“Their lips were touching. That’s kissing.” Buffy said.

“Spike is like totally cool, and Faith is so totally hot. But she’s very evil.” Andrew chimed in.

“You’re a perceptive one.” Buffy rolled her eyes.

“You should have gone with Mom.” Anya muttered to her brother. “Faith is very evil. She has lots of sex, with many different men. She’s been around.”

“I know my cousin’s history, Anya. I just don’t understand how she could try to take him away from me. I actually thought Spike and I were going somewhere.” Buffy felt a tear come to her eye, and quickly rubbed it away, then wiped the wetness on her pale yellow sundress.

“Maybe she’s had Spike before.” Anya suggested.

“He’s been with Dru since junior high. I highly doubt it.” Buffy replied.

“But I’ve heard stories of Dru being very open in the bedroom. There was Cecily, Darla, and Kendra. Faith could be another on the list.”

Buffy didn’t want to think of Spike doing such a thing. She knew his past was wacky, but could she handle knowing that Spike had experienced things that she’d only heard of. “I think I need to keep away for a little while. I have to think.”

“Just don’t hurt your head. It happens to Anya all the time.” Andrew said.

“Monkey.” Anya called to her brother.

“Oh, a bunny!” Andrew shouted, pointing to the ground.

Anya screamed, nearly jumping into Buffy’s arms. “Thanks a lot Andrew!!! I’m going to have nightmares tonight. Fuzzy fuckers…they can’t be trusted.”

Buffy shook her head, a smile crossing her face at Anya’s freak out. Although the girl beside her was serious, Buffy found Anya’s uniqueness entertaining. She needed Anya to take her mind off of the bleached boy that almost had her wrapped around his finger.

*A/N: Please Reveiw.*
Freedom by Sabrina
Chapter Thirteen: Freedom

“Buffy, tonight, Bronze, Halloween blowout?” Xander questioned, snapping the blonde out of a daze.

“Huh?” It had been a difficult after Buffy returned from her suspension on Tuesday, two of those days spent avoiding Faith.

“The Halloween party, tonight. Are you coming?” He asked, sitting across from her at the lunch table.

“I don’t know…I haven’t been in the party mood lately.” Things had only gotten worse when Spike and Angel returned on Thursday. The trio was called into Snyder’s office for a warning. She stared at the plaque that had the principal’s name engraved on it, ignoring the two she sat between.

“Buffy,” Willow pleaded, sitting beside her, “you have to come. It won’t be fun without you.”

“People will be shaking their groove things, and eating chips with cheese dip.” Anya said excitedly, sitting beside Xander.

Buffy sighed. “I guess I’ll make an appearance.” She remembered how depressed both men looked. It hurt to see Spike’s pleading eyes.

“I’m going as a special kind of angel called a Charlie. We don’t have wings. We just skate around with perfect hair fighting crime.” Anya said cheerfully.

“Charlie’s Angel…you’re a Charlie’s Angel.” Xander corrected her.

“Shit, I need a costume. Anyone up for some shopping?” Buffy asked.

“Ooo…me, me!” Willow volunteered, raising her hand in the air.

“That’s Willow, always the enthusiastic one.” Oz said with a lopsided grin, as he watched his girlfriend carefully.

Buffy sighed, desire for what the couple had filled her, then her eyes wandered to the bickering couple across from her. She suddenly felt eyes on her, and hate surged through her body. She looked up, and saw Spike sitting with Lorne and Clem, staring at her intently.

Her nerves struck and she stood, abruptly. Her friends watched her, dumbfounded, and their heads turned to glare at Spike, as Buffy packed up her stuff.

“Don’t let him drive you away.” Anya said. “Then you’ll be like a car, your motor always running.”

“I’ll see you at my house around four, Willow?” Buffy questioned, and the redhead nodded.

Buffy practically ran to the girls’ bathroom, throwing herself into a stall, sobs taking over. She sat on the toilet and wept for dear life. The sound of two girls entering the bathroom, caused Buffy to quiet down, and reach for the stall’s lock.

“After the way I kissed Spike on Sunday, I doubt Buffy with go back to him. Can you believe he had the nerve to push me away?” Faith stood before the mirror, Drusilla at her side, as she applied her dark red lipstick. “He likes his girls bad, he’ll be back.”

“Poor Spike, the sun has blinded him. That girl has took him away from us.” Dru whimpered.

“Us? You. I had my go, and it was the bomb. Right now, I’m only interested in you and getting a go at Angel. He’s the only guy Buffy had before me.” A wicked smile crossed Faith’s features. “I want to see what he’s all about.”

“Come, Faith, let’s go play.” Dru reached for the other girl’s hand and pulled her out of the bathroom.

Buffy didn’t need an explanation; she finally understood why people perceived Spike as the Big Bad. He had more than just Dru…he shared her with others. Not only could she not resist him, but also she’d never be able to match his sexual skill.

*

Buffy looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror, studying her outfit closely. “You think they’ll be surprised?” She asked Willow, who sat on the bed with a Joan of Arc costume on.

“You’re like, a naught angel.” Willow said, her eyes skimming Buffy.

She wore a short white skirt, white boy shorts beneath, and a tight white tee that cut into a low v, and white Adidas on her feet. To top it off, feathered wings were strapped to her back, and a halo sat atop her long straight golden locks.

“If he doesn’t die, I think Angel will. But what is the point that you’re trying so hard to prove?” Willow asked.

“That good girls can be bad.” Buffy smiled at her reflections. “Remember the plan…”

*

The Bronze was decorated in black and orange, every teen wearing a costume, except for Angel, Dru, and Spike, who were on opposite sides of the room from each other.

Buffy wouldn’t except his phone calls, and even took off from the gallery for the week. As Spike hoped that she’d show up, she entered with her friends. Everyone’s eyes seemed to fall upon her, and she was breathtaking.

Angel watched her carefully, ignoring Drusilla’s growl.

Buffy started on the dance floor with her the Scoobies, and through the crowd, Spike watched her carefully. The music was slow and she swayed her body to the beat. She spotted him, saw the desire that was overcoming him, and smiled invitingly.

He was taken aback, but slowly made his way toward her. When he approached, she leaned her bottom onto his growing shaft, and grinded herself against him provocatively. She went down his body, to the floor, and slowly made her way back up, her ass rubbing up his legs, sweeping against his jean clad balls, and the thick member that stood at attention.

A smile graced her lips when she felt it, and she turned to face him. Her arms encircled his neck, and she rubbed her front to him. She leaned in and licked his ear, sending shivers down his spine. “You want me?” She asked, and he nodded.

He could feel himself losing control, but he kept his hands in his pocket, afraid that he’d reach out and grab her. As the song neared its end, she whispered gently in his ear, once again.

“Maybe Faith can do something about that…oh, she already did.” She said, and stepped away, leaving him lost in lust, and anger.

Without saying goodbye to her friends, Buffy went outside and began making her way home. The sound of her name on gentle lips, caused her to stop in her in her tracks.

“Buffy…” His voice pleaded, and she could feel the tears of her past take hold.

“What do you want, Angel?” She turned to face him, reaching up and taking the halo from her head.

“What are you trying to do? Kill me?”

“Like you did when you left me?” She questioned. “I wouldn’t stoop to that level. Are you jealous that I danced with him? It was just that, a dance.”

“That’s what you call dancing. I think mated with is a better term for it.” He was becoming angry, but had a grip on his control. “You used to dance with me like that. Now you want him.”

“And now you dance with Dru like that.” Buffy turned to begin walking again.

“I’d leave her if you’d take me back.”

“But I won’t because whether or not you believe it’s true. I’m falling in love with Spike.” Her words were cold, and simple, but the admittance touched her.

“I’m getting the brush off for Captain Peroxide.” He stated in shock.

“Go back inside, and stop wasting my time. I’m sure your girlfriend is wondering where you are.” She walked away, feeling free for the first time in a long time.

Angel returned to Drusilla’s side in the club, as Spike stepped out of the shadows and followed his blonde princess home.
I'm Ready by Sabrina
Chapter Fourteen: I’m Ready

She could feel him behind her, walking at a distance when she reached the park. She wanted to keep going, ignore his presence, but she couldn’t. It was impossible.

“What do you want?” She asked, turning suddenly.

“Think you could get a guy all riled up and back down, pet?” He questioned, stepping out from behind a tree. He looked different, the fact that he wasn’t in all black, making him look innocent. He wore blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a blue button down beneath his leather jacket. It usual duster was MIA.

“I told you, have Faith finish it. She has before.” She crossed her arms over her chest, his arousal going haywire at the sight.

“Buffy, I was going to tell you.” Upon the rolling of her eyes he pointed out, “I never said I was a saint.”

“The thing is, that I knew you weren’t. I started liking you so much and I ignored the truth. I was stupid, and blind!” Her voice rose, and she was near yelling.

“Buffy, just give me a chance…I’ll tell you everything.” He pleaded.

It hurt to see the flicker of pain in his eyes, but she was feeling betrayed. Knowing that he had so many other girls, and she was just another on a list. “I don’t really feel like hearing it…ever.” Her voice was soft, and she turned her back to him. She slowly started walking.

Spike watched her retreating form. “I love you.” He said, so she could hear.

And she did.

*

The next morning, Spike was at the front door of the Summers’ home with flowers in hand. He rang the bell, and Dawn answered.

“Hey Spike.” She said cheerfully. “Peace offering for Buffy?”

“Figured I should grovel…since I’m here to do the lawns.” He said with a sad smile.

“I warned you about her stubborn problem,” Dawn said. “She knew you were coming, and didn’t come home last night. I think she slept over Willow’s.” She could only hope he didn’t catch the lie, or she was out five bucks.

Spike’s face seemed to drop more, if it was even possible. “I understand. I’ll just get out back.” He handed the bouquet of blue and purple tulips to the mini-Buffy before him, and went out back to start his work.

Buffy watched him from behind the curtain in her, Willow at her side.

“Are we going to hide up here until he leaves?” Willow asked from Buffy’s side.

“That’s the better part of the plan. Avoid him until graduation.” Buffy replied, watching him carefully, as he got the lawn mower out of the shed, and started it.

Willow shook her head. “This is stupid, Buffy. You obviously love him. Get on with my vicarious smoochies, forget his past.” She suggested.

“I can’t…I bet he never would have told me if I hadn’t heard in the bathroom. The thing I really don’t understand is how Faith and Dru are suddenly on the same side, when Faith defended me from the witch a couple of weeks ago.” Buffy threw herself back on the bed, Willow sitting beside her.

“Maybe they’ve always had an alliance, but Faith wanted to keep it under wraps. She is evil.” Willow stated, her disgust for the brunette increasing by each second. “But that’s not what’s bothering you, Buffy. Tell me the truth.” She prodded.

With a sigh, Buffy sat up, and looked at her best friend. “If Dru shared him with more than just Faith, which I know she did, he has done things that I haven’t even imagined. He’s experienced, and I’m…not.”

“That doesn’t mean he’ll like you any less.” Willow assured her.

“How can you be so confident? You haven’t even given Oz any, but it doesn’t matter to you. All I had was Angel.” Buffy wanted to handle things as the redhead at her side did.

“I’m scared to do the big…you know, with Oz…I just know that he loves me enough not to try and compare me to anyone else.” Willow said, her eyes looking dreamy.

“Spike is different. He’s…Spike.” Buffy said.

“It looks to me like you’re just trying to make excuses. But I won’t push you. I think you need a latte and some shopping.” Willow suggested.

“Let’s hurry and sneak out the front before he gets there.” Buffy stood quickly, grabbing her leather jacket from her closet.

*

After a quick stop at Xander’s, Buffy returned home at seven. She was dreading school, and wanted nothing more than to be home tutored. ‘Would Mom spring for it? It would save her a lot of money on clothes. I’d only need pajamas.’

She entered and was shocked at the site of Spike on the couch, before the TV. “What are you doing here? You always do this…stuff…come places I am when I don’t want to see you.” She babbled loudly.

“Since you forgot your cell phone, and your mum had somewhere to be tonight, I offered to watch the nibblet.” He said, glancing at her, and back at the television. They were giving repeats of Friends.

“Oh.” She felt a bit stupid. “Where’s Dawn?” She asked.

“In her room. She’s on the phone I bet. Little one is quite fond of the conversation.” He knew because she’d talked his ear off for three hours before his savior called her. He’d have to remember to give the Janice girl a hug.

“Thanks…you can leave now.” She turned, and began making her way up the stairs.

“Buffy,” she paused at her name, “we’re going to have to talk.”

She sighed. “Come upstairs.” She had thought of nothing but him the whole day, and she was prepared to hear every dirty secret he kept hidden. She wasn’t sure she wanted to further their relationship, but being so close, but keeping her distance from him was killing her.

He followed her, looking at the back of her head. He wondered what was going on in there, surprised that she was ready to chat.

Upon entrance, she dropped her shopping bags on the floor with her jacket, and reached up to pull her hair out of a ponytail. “I’m ready. What are you going to tell me to make this all better?” She asked sitting on her bed.
Explanation by Sabrina
Chapter Fifteen: Explanation

“Since that day, in the woods…I have all these feelings inside.” He gestured to his chest with both hands. “I know it’s wrong to love you, but it’s there, and it’s haunting me, Summers.

“I tried so hard to ignore them…they were there before and when Angel took you from me, knowing how badly I wanted you. Dru had left me that day in the woods, said that I was changing. I could feel I was. I didn’t want to fuck Dru as much, and when she brought a girl to join us…I wasn’t interested. Our love had run out and all it was was fucking, and darkness.

“Dru liked the dark,” He sat on the bed beside Buffy, looking into her eyes, “and you shined most out of all the people in Sunnydale. One night, about six months ago, I told her I wanted you there with her and me.”

Buffy suppressed the urge to hit him, but listened.

“She said you’d burn me, as you had before. Show me a world I didn’t belong in, with light and happy things. I think that’s when she knew I was truly crushing on you. That night, I saw you running, and I wanted to chase you, because opportunity suddenly presented itself. I took the chance and wanted to get close to you.” He stood and kneeled before her.

“I’ve been with a lot of women, with Dru, but I stopped enjoying it, Buffy. I want someone to be interested in me, and me only. I want to have someone get lost in me, and you did when you looked at me. Every time you look at me, I see it. All the emotion and how much you care. I knew that Dru left for a reason, one I didn’t understand, but I’m beginning to.”

His hands reached for hers, and she stiffened at his touch, but when she looked into his eyes, she relaxed. “I…I don’t know what I want. I understand where you’re coming for, but all I can ask for is some time.” She reached out her other hand and caressed his cheek.

“I love you, and you don’t have to say it back, I just want you to know that it here.” He was sincere, and she was touched.

She wanted to say it back, let him know that she felt the same, but she couldn’t. She had to think, observe, and wait for it to grow into something.

The sound of the front door slamming shut startled Buffy. She stood, along with Spike and they made their way downstairs.

“Oh, Buffy, Spike. I wasn’t expecting you two to be upstairs…alone.” Joyce said, nervous at the sight.

“We were just having a chat, Mrs. Summers’. Dawn is upstairs on the phone. I better get home.” He turned to Buffy and smiled, then went to the door. “I’ll see you in school.”

After he left, Joyce looked at Buffy. “I think it’s time we had the talk. Birds, bees…I suggest you go to the kitchen, and get out the hot chocolate.”

Buffy groaned, and did as she was told.

*

“Two hours?” Willow questioned, astonished. They were walking the halls of Sunnydale High, Xander in the middle, as they made their way to lunch.

“Yup, she even asked if I’d been sexually active before.” Buffy said, blush rising to her cheeks.

“What did you say?” Willow asked.

“I told her the truth…sort of. I told her, I’d THOUGHT about it, but if I told her about Angel, she’d freak.” Buffy said, knowingly.

“At least you weren’t traumatized. My father used my GI Joe, and my older sister’s Barbie doll.” When the two girls on each side of him gave him no reaction, he said, “I was seven, and girls were icky. Joe was never the same to me again.”

They nodded in understanding.

“I don’t understand what brought it about. Spike and I were just walking downstairs from my room and she-“

“Spike was in your room with you…alone?” Xander interrupted Buffy.

“So what? You’re in Buffy’s room with her alone all the time, and Joyce never worries.” Willow said.

“But, Mrs. Summers trusts me. She knows Buffy doesn’t look at me like that, and I only dream of touching her in that way.” He explained.

“Xander!” Buffy yelled, as they entered the cafeteria.

Oz and Anya were already sitting at their usual table, waiting for the trio.

“What took you so long? The French fries I got for you are getting soggy and cold.” Anya complained.

“They’re always soggy and cold, Ahn. I like them like that.” Xander sat beside her, and kissed her mouth quickly.

“Hey.” Oz nodded his head at Willow, and earned a kiss, as well. Willow happily sat beside him, and gestured for Buffy to sit next to her.

“I guess I don’t get loving.” Buffy said glumly, as she sat across from Xander and Anya.

“I’ll kiss you if it make you feel better.” Anya thought back her words. “That sound far more lesbian out loud than it did in my head.”

“I’m not complaining.” Xander said, his eyes going between Anya and Buffy. “By all means, kiss.” Anya just rolled her eyes.

Buffy felt a finger tap her on the shoulder, and turned to face blue eyes.

“Mind if I join ya?” Spike asked coyly.

She looked at her friends for permission, and they all nodded, except for Xander.

“On one condition.” Xander spoke up, unusually brave.

“What’s that mate?” Spike asked.

“No wet willies, wedgies, or heads in toilet bowls.” Xander requested.

“Kinda grew out of that some time ago.” The bleach blonde sat next to Buffy, as she searched her book bag for her blueberry yogurt. “I actually would like to apologize to all of you for that. I was a real ponce back then.”

“You were pretty nice to me.” Oz shrugged his shoulders.

“And me.” Anya said happily. “You asked me to join you and Dru that one time.”

Buffy looked at the overly excited blonde with wide eyes. “You never told me about that!” Xander happened to chorus with her.

“Didn’t seem important at the time…I didn’t do it. I had other plans that night.” Anya shrugged.

“You were actually going to do it?” Will asked, astonished.

“Is everyone at this table prude? Orgasms from one person are nice, but two people at the same time…sounded interesting. Although. I appreciate the orgasms Xander gives me now.” She smiled at her honey.

“Thanks Ahn.” He grinned.

“Well…more of a one woman at a time type of man, now.” Spike looked over at Buffy reassuringly. Beneath the table, his hand slid to her knee and squeezed gently.

“Good to know.” She smiled, her hazel eyes twinkling, her lower lips moistening.

*A/N: I recently got a second job, so updates will be scattered,but I won't disappoint you readers. Thanx so much, and review ASAP!!! I love hearing that you are enjoying. Also, I'm trying to give this story a long life, that's why the sex is taking a while, but don't worry...it'll happen.*
Only One For Me by Sabrina
Chapter Sixteen: Only One For Me

“Buffy!” Riley Finn yelled her name in the hall, as she stood at her locker. He jogged over to get to her.

“Riley…what’s up?” She asked, putting away her calc book.

“I wanted to know if you were doing anything Saturday night.” He was bold, which was odd, since he was usually so shy.

“Um…well…no I’m not, but I’m not to sure if-“

He interrupted her. “Listen, I know what Angel did to you, and I know what Parker could have done. I want you to know that I’m not like that.”

“I never said you were, I just-“

“Give me a chance Buffy. I’ve…liked you for a while.” His eyes were pleading, and behind his back, Buffy could see Spike at his locker, giving Riley a death glare.

“Okay, I guess it won’t hurt.” She said with a small smile.

“I’ll pick you up at seven.” Riley said happily, and jogged off to his next class.

“Did you just accept a date from Captain Cardboard?” Spike asked, stalking over to her.

“He’s a nice guy…and you and I getting to know each other. It’s not a big deal.” Buffy said.

“We’re getting to know each other, and you’ve barely had a conversation that you could stay awake through with that guy, and you’re going on a date with him?” Spike asked, as they walked toward the gym.

“He’s always been nice, normal Riley. I just need a stress free night.” She said.

“Fine, pet. Have fun with your boring date.” He stomped toward the boys’ locker room, while Buffy rolled her eyes, and entered the girls’.

Minutes later, they were facing off on the mat in the middle of the gym. Buffy wore gray capri sweatpants, and a baggy burgundy Sunnydale High School t-shirt. Spike was dressed similarly, on with baggy sweats.

“Now, I want you to reach for Ms. Summers, and she’s going to grab your wrist before you touch her. You’re going to try to get her around the waist, Spike, and Buffy’s going to try the move we just learned.” Mr. Hong explained the instructions.

Spike reached for Buffy’s waist, and before Buffy could grab him, she was pulled to his body tightly. Her breath caught, and she struggled to breath as Spike’s own breath tickled her neck.

“Let’s try that again. This time, grab him Buffy, and flip him. You’re the strong victim.” Mr. Hong attempted to give her confidence.

‘How did we end up partners?’ She wondered, as his eyes scanned her body with delight.

He reached out, and Buffy finally flipped him to his back, straddling him, and pinning his hands above his head.

“Excellent.” The short Chinese man called from beside them.

Their eyes locked.

“I don’t think you’re supposed to make out with the bad guy.” Cordelia called out from the crowd.

Buffy snapped out of the dream, and focused on getting up. When Spike attempted to sit up from under her, a jolt of pain from his side, cause him to twitch.

“Are you okay?” Buffy asked, still on top of him. She reached for the hem of his shirt, and began pulling it up, exposing his tight six-pack.

“I’m fine.” He replied.

“Are you sure?” She ran her fingers over his stomach to see if it was tender.

He stilled her hand with his. “I’m sure.” If she continued, he wouldn’t have the power to not roll her onto her back and take her in front of his classmates.

Buffy stood, and offered her hand to help him stand. He accept, and doubled over slightly when he stood.

“Ms. Summers, I think you beat up your opponent up. You’d survive on the streets of New York City. Now, escort Mr. Giles to the nurse.” Mr. Hong ordered.

Buffy allowed Spike to put his arm around her shoulder, as they exited the gym and made their way to the nurse’s office. “I didn’t really hurt you that bad, did I?” She asked.

“I think your wiggling around and touching me was hurting me more.” He looked down at the obvious bulge under his sweats.

“Sorry…” Buffy grimaced, a blush approaching her cheeks.

“I want you, Buffy.” Spike admitted the evident. “If you think it’s a good idea to go on this date, go, but know that I won’t let Finn have you. I’ll fight for you until you’re mine.”

They stopped in front of the mahogany door, and Buffy looked up into his eyes. She tiptoed, and brushed her lips against his. “It’ll only be a friendly thing, and when I’m ready to commit, you’ll be the only one for me.” She vowed.
Video by Sabrina
Chapter Seventeen: Video

“I’m happy you came here with me tonight.” Riley said.

“Yeah, it’s been fun.” Buffy walked beside him, as they headed for her house from the Expresso Pump.

“That was some good coffee…I never really drink the stuff, but it was good.” He smiled nervously.

“Major goodness with the coffee…I like mocha…it’s all chocolaty with the coffee…goodness.” She babbled. Boredom had set upon her from the moment Riley had rang the bell to pick her up. She was suddenly afraid her brain would leak out of her head.

But Riley was a great guy, and he was goal oriented. After high school he was heading for the army, and college at the same time. He’d even gotten a scholarship to UC Sunnydale, majoring in psychology.

“We should do this again.” He suggested.

“Listen, Riley, you’re a really good guy…but I think friends is where we should be.” Buffy’s attempt at letting him down gently was working.

“Yeah, friends. That’s fine, for now. I just want to take the time to get to know you, Buffy. You’re such a nice person. Smart, sweet, and beautiful, all in one package. You’re not afraid to show people the real you.” His words touched her.

She didn’t have the guts to tell him Spike was the constant on her mind. “Th-thanks, Riley. You’re all those things too, except switch beautiful to handsome.” It wasn’t long before they came upon Buffy’s house. “Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed spending time with you.”

“I’ll see you Monday, and we’ll talk about a second date.” Riley said, going in for a kiss.

Buffy moved her head to the side, allowing his lips to brush against her cheek. “We’ll do that.” She said, and nodded her head, as he made his way down the porch.

She felt his presence the moment she stepped on the porch. “You can come out now, Spike.” She called, and he stepped out from around the porch. “You know, stalking is an offense.”

“I saw that little number you did. Turn your head, and avoided the kiss. Was is because you felt me here, Luv?” Spike asked, advancing on the petite blonde, his hands molding to her waist as he pulled her against him.

She put her hands up to his chest, in order to keep his lips at a distance. “Maybe I just wasn’t ready to start smooching him.”

“Or maybe you prefer smooching me.” A crooked grin appeared on his lips, and as he moved in to state his claim, Buffy’s arms encircled his neck.

Their mouths met, in a gentle, but arousing kiss, and things accelerated to open kisses, of nipping and tongue. Spike sucked on her bottom lip, his hand making its way up from her waist to her breast. He massaged her small breast through the cotton of her t-shirt, and she moaned into his mouth. Her own hand came down, and rubbed the obviously aroused bulge through his jeans.

Spike gyrated his hips against her hand, wanting so much more. He backed her up to the side paneling beside her front door, his other hand rubbing her haven through her pants. She gasped, and rotated her hips against him.

She separated from his kiss, throwing her head back against the house, and looking up into his eyes with desire. “We better…stop…now…before we…can’t…” She spoke between breaths.

“I think it’s too late for that…” He spoke, still moving against her hand.

A small snicker caused the duo to stop their actions.

“Who’s there?” Buffy asked, pushing Spike away.

“Good job, Andrew. They might have actually had sex right here, and we would have caught it all. Why did I invite you to sleep over?” Dawn stepped out from behind a bush with Anya’s little brother, a video camera in hand.

“To get a tape of Buffy doing something naughty with her date. Sorry…I couldn’t help it.” Andrew said.

“Give me a good reason why I shouldn’t kill you two right now?” Spike asked, a groan in his throat from all the tension that wasn’t released.

“Oh please, one attempt, and this tape will find it’s way to Mom’s hands before you have the chance to finish the job.” Dawn triumphantly held up the camera, and Buffy snatched it from her hand. “Hey!”

Buffy pressed eject to see that there was no tape inside. “Who’s the dumb ass that didn’t put a tape in the camera?” She questioned.

“Don’t encourage them, pet.” Spike warned as Dawn stared daggers at her partner in crime.

“I must have left it home from the last video of Xander and Anya.” Andrew said sheepishly.

“Why are you two doing this?” Buffy asked.

“Older siblings suck. We need blackmail.” Dawn replied, and Andrew nodded in slight agreement. “But I think Andrew actually enjoys watching it.” Andrew nodded again.

“Gross, mate, she’s your sister!” Spike said in disgust.

“They’re a very interesting couple.” Andrew attempted to defend himself.

Buffy looked at her sister for an agreement, and Dawn looked down at her feet. “I don’t watch it.” The brunette said.

Spike took a look at his watch. “Well, Luv, we’ll have to continue this another time.” He said, nodding his head at the two juveniles that stood beside Buffy.

As he walked down the porch and toward his house, Buffy sighed. “Thanks a lot, Bonnie and Clyde.”

“I’d like to think of us more as Thelma and Louise…or Gohan and Goku.” Andrew said when he got a look from the siblings.
Pangs by Sabrina
Chapter Eighteen: Pangs

She lay on her side sleeping peacefully, when Spike quietly entered her room. He wore nothing, but a pair of blue jeans, his bare feet dragging slightly on the carpet. When he slowly lay beside her, his weight shifting the mattress roused the petite blonde. He kissed her shoulder, before she turned to look into his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Buffy asked with a drowsy voice.

He answered her question by bringing his lips to hers, gently. Their lips united, and passion rose. He lifted the blanket away from her white boy-short and camisole clad body, parting from her to look over her curves. Sliding between her legs, she felt his large erection press against the thin cotton of her crotch.

She groaned softly, wanting nothing to separate them. She reached between them as their lips fused once more, and began unbuttoning his jeans. She slid them down slightly, noticing that he didn’t wear boxers. She grinned as his tongue eased its way into her mouth, and her feet worked on getting his jeans down.

His hands went beneath her camisole, gently massaging her breasts, as he kicked off his jeans the rest of the way. His fingers made their way down, traveling to the piece of underwear that separated them. It came down quickly, and soon his member was pressed near her core.

She pulled apart, and looked into his eyes. “I need you in me, Spike. I need you now.” She seemed to be begging, pleading for the pleasure.

Just as he positioned himself at her entrance, Buffy’s alarm sounded, and she sat up in a daze. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, as the sun shined into her window. She was the only occupant in her bed. With a groan, she stood, and prepared for school.

Two blocks away, Spike away from a similar dream. His morning shower was thereby spent under cold water, as he pumped himself awake under the spray.

*

She couldn’t help but have the dream on her mind. After her warm shower, and getting dressed, Buffy swore her body tingled everywhere his had touched. She stood at her locker searching for her Hamlet novel, when she felt someone press against her backside.

“Good morning, Sunshine.” Riley said, cheerfully.

Startled, Buffy jumped forward, hitting her head on a metal shelf in her locker. “Ouch!” She yelled.

Riley stepped back, and turned the small blonde around to examine her. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Tell it to my head.” Buffy said, rubbing the top of her head, and looking up at the taller muscular man.

Spike watched from his locker, leaning against it lazily. He wanted nothing more than to punch the ponce in the face when he saw him lean into Buffy that way.

“Want me to walk you to the nurse for ice?” Riley asked.

“I think I’ll be okay.” Buffy said with a slight smile.

“I’m really sorry. I just thought it would be nice to walk you to class.” He was apologetic, his eyes big, his smile crooked.

‘Just an excuse to stick your dick up my ass.’ She couldn’t help but nod. “That’ll be nice.” She smiled.

As they began walking down the hallway, Buffy spotted Spike. A pang of guilt hit her like a ton of bricks. He watched; his eyes filled with rage. He was planning on walking with her. If only he’d made it there earlier.

She gave him an apologetic look, her eyes traveling up and down his body suggestively. His eyebrows rose with her implication, and he couldn’t help but allow his smile to sneak in.

When the bell rang, Spike sauntered behind the couple, keeping a distance, and listening to their conversation. Buffy was going to the same class as he was.

“About this weekend…do you have plans?” Riley asked.

She glanced back at the bleach blonde warily, and looked at Riley again. “I’m not sure yet, but I’ll let you know.”

“That’ll be great, because, I don’t know if I told you, but I drive…and I was hoping that we could drive one day, out in the country side, before the sun sets. It’s really beautiful. Of course, we’ll stay away from Park Lane. Do you drive?” He questioned.

“No, I don’t…Buffy and cars are unmixy things.” She said with a shake of her head.

“Scared or something?”

“Or something,” she replied. “I took the class, and passed the written test, but Mom said it would be best if I didn’t. She took me out on the road, and she almost had to be rushed to the hospital.”

“You crashed?” He asked.

“No, just almost gave her a heart attack. Music loud, swerving too fast, turning too fast, and driving too fast.”

They came to the classroom door and Spike stopped ten feet from them, busying himself with the water fountain.

“This is me.” Buffy said.

“Yeah, I better get to gym. I’m running late.” Riley leaned in for a kiss, and again, Buffy dodged it. “Are you okay?” He asked curiously.

“Um…yeah…just want to take it slow.” She replied. Riley nodded in understanding and walked away with a wave.

“He’s about as entertaining as a bloody doorknob.” Spike said.

“It’s one thing for you to follow us, but listen to our conversation…pathetic.” Buffy quipped.

“First I was going to kill him for rubbing up against your cute little bottom, then that kiss, but I figured his conversation alone must have been murder on you.” Spike said with a grin.

“You must really enjoy seeing me suffer. Do you really think I have a cute bottom?” She followed him into the classroom, and sat in her usual seat.
Push The Clouds Away by Sabrina
“At least someone is getting some.” Buffy muttered.

“Ah…a sexually deprived Buffster.” Xander said wistfully, and Anya elbowed him lightly in the ribs.

“Just admit it. You want his sexy body.” Willow said with a wide smile that withered when Oz sent her a questioning look. “Not sexy to me…just Buffy…Buffy thinks Spike is way sexy…”

“God, I better get home. I’m supposed to watch Dawn.” Buffy lied, hoping to escape the madness that was her friends.

“I thought you wanted some chocolaty goodness.” Xander said, pointing to the Expresso Pump.

“Must have slipped my mind. I really have to get going.” Buffy said her goodbyes and began walking home.

Along the way, Buffy was baffled to run into Faith, Angel, and Drusilla in one of the alleys she was cutting down. She was thankful that the sun was still shining, and it wasn’t night. Drusilla was not one to be trusted in the dark.

“Angel, it’s Spike’s ball of sunshine.” Drusilla cooed in Angel’s ear, and growled.

“You should really get checked for Rabies.” Buffy said, and attempted to walk around the trio, only to have Faith block her path. “I really don’t have time for this.” She gritted her teeth at the taller brunette.

“Make time, cause I think its time we had a talk, B. You know, family stuff.” Faith said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Let her go home.” Angel ordered.

“No…I want to play with the light.” Drusilla stepped forward and reached to touch Buffy’s blonde locks. Buffy dodged her hand, and Drusilla whimpered.

“I think you’re wasting my time, and to be honest with you, I wouldn’t speak to you if we were the last two people on earth.” Buffy took the same stance as her cousin.

“Does he really mean that much to you, Buffy? Are you in love with Spike?” Faith asked.

Drusilla and Angel watched Buffy’s reaction to the question, Drusilla, amused, and Angel, hurt.

“It’s none of your business what’s happening between us.” Buffy scowled.

“What about Finn? He seems to be another member of the Buffy fan club.” Faith smiled.

“Not that I have to justify myself to you, but Riley is just a friend.” Buffy wanted to strangle the girl before her, and it was obvious that the feeling was mutual.

“You know what I think,” Faith began, “I think it kills you that I had Spike first.”

“And I think it kills you that Angel was mine first, before both you, and he actually loved me.” Buffy threw a look at the brooding man, and felt her heartbreak at the pain on his face. ‘Don’t let it get to you. He made you suffer.’ “But what gets to all of you, is that Spike and I aren’t hung up on you anymore. We have each other, whether we’re friends or lovers and it’s killing you.

“I can give him the relationship both of you girls denied him, and the friendship that Angel cheated him out of, and because he’s not a poor lost soul anymore, it’s causing you to feel bad for yourselves. I won’t let you take away what little happiness that we’ve been able to salvage, so if you’re looking for us to pine after you three, dream on.

“Angel, you’re nothing but a heartbreaker. I gave you everything and it wasn’t enough. Dru, you’re just pathetic and insane. How Spike put up with you for so long is mind-boggling. And Faith, you’re nothing but a whore. You spread your legs for anything that walks and like being used. You’re just a piece of meat, chewed and spit out. I’m ashamed to call you family. You’re disgusting, and beneath both Spike and me…so don’t ever think you can compare, because the only difference is that you’re dirty.” Buffy spat the speech with precise wording, and left the three with the jaws unhinged. She pushed between Drusilla and Angel, and left them all stunned.

“What the fuck just happened?” Faith wondered as she watched Buffy walk away.

“Sunshine’s pushed away the cloud, and she’s so bright.” Drusilla reached her hand out to Buffy as though she wanted to touch her. “We should paint her black.”

“Shut up, Dru!” Angel ordered, biting his cheek as he filled with rage.
Suddenly by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty: Suddenly

Buffy didn’t understand why she was walking to his house, but her feet were taking her in the direction. When she got to the front door, she sighed at the sight of the Desoto, abandoned alone in the driveway. She bravely walked up to the front door, and rang the bell.

It wasn’t long before Spike, in only a pair of gray sweatpants, his hair unruly, opened the door. His eyes were filled with sleep, but he suddenly awoke when he saw that it was Buffy. He had been dreaming about her.

“Surprise, surprise, pet.” Spike said, stepping aside to let her get by.

“It’s almost three in the afternoon. Why are you asleep?” She asked, as she stepped in.

“Sorry Mum, but I left early, and decided to get a little extra shut eye.” Spike joked, closing the door. The house was dark within, all the drapes drawn and the lights off.

“Yeah, you weren’t in gym.” She murmured, as he came around to face her.

“Glad to see you notice, Luv.” They stood, silent for a minute. “Want to go upstairs?” He asked, and her eyebrows rose. “Clearly platonic. We can watch old episodes of Passions that I record...or whatever you’d like.” He suggested.

“As long as there is no touching.” Buffy said.

“Scouts honor.” Spike raised his right hand in vow, and then began walking up the narrow stairs.

“You were a boy scout?” Buffy questioned, as she followed him. The dark halls were decorated with portraits, old photos, and antiques.

“Not really, but I can respect a request.” He led her to the end of the hallway, and when he opened it, there were stairs. He moved aside so she could go first. “I needed more space, so Dad and I made the attic into a bedroom.” He answered before she could ask.

She walked up the creaking stares, and was met by black walls covered with posters of The Sex Pistols, and Billy Idol. There was a single candle lit on his dresser, and the bed was king-sized, and covered with black cotton sheets.

“Make yourself comfy, Luv.” He suggested, and she kicked off her sneakers, after dropping her backpack on the floor.

She slid onto the bed by the wall, and lay on the pile of pillows. He only watched her for a moment, before he slipped in beside her. He pulled up the white down comforter, and covered the both. She turned from her back onto her left side, and looked at the man beside her.

“What’s with the visit, pet? You’re never one to get close to me too often.” There was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“I ran into Faith, Dru, and Angel on the way home.” She replied.

“You okay?” He questioned.

“Fine, just a little annoyed. Angel was telling them not to bother me, but that’s, like, a personal fave for Faith. I told them off and surprisingly, defended you.”

“Be still my heart!” Spike put a hand to his chest and smiled cockily. “Does this mean you want me, Summers?” He questioned, laying on his right side so he could look into her eyes.

She averted her eyes for a second. “I don’t know what it means.” Her voice was soft, and she looked at him again with a sigh. “All I know, is when I’m with you, I feel different…safe.”

“I love you, Buffy.”

“I know.” She whispered, as they closed in on each other, their lips fusing.

Soon, Buffy was n her back and Spike’s body was molded to hers, as he kissed her with fervor. She parted her lips, giving him access to play with her tongue. His hand made its way to the hem of her sweater, traveling upward, his hand on her bare flesh, reaching her lace-covered breast.

“Buffy,” he spoke against her mouth, “I broke my promise.” He pulled down the bra, and rolled her hardened bud between his fingers.

“I don’t care.” She moaned. She reached for the hem herself, and began tugging upward, pulling it off so she could feel his bare sculpted chest against her skin. They momentarily paused from the kiss, so she could get off the piece of clothing.

Spike looked down at her bare torso, his eyes roaming over her breasts and stomach. “You’re bloody beautiful, Buffy.” He breathed, and his hands went up to her mounds, massaged them gently. His mouth descended to her neck, and he nipping and sucked softly, causing Buffy’s hips to move upward, searching for friction.

Spike met her hips, and gyrated his own against her. Then, he slowly pulled away, heading down a trail of kisses set a path to her hidden cavern. He quickly pulled at the button of her jeans, and she looked up for a second when they weren’t removed.

He was watching her, looking into pools of lustful green eyes. “Are you sure you want it, pet?”

She couldn’t really speak at that moment, silenced by desire. She nodded, and lay back, to await the magic.

Spike slid the pants down her legs, greeted by a white thong. He licked the soaked material, savoring the taste of her juices, and earning a small moan from the small girl. His patience wore thin, and soon the garment was ripped off and cast aside.

He spread apart her pussy lips, after lapping off the juices that had escaped him. His long tongue worked on the lips first, his other hand held Buffy as she panted softly.

“God…” She moaned. “I need you…so much…Spike.”

He wanted to take, but knew it would be best to please her, and make their official experience special.

“Please, I need you…” She pleaded, not hearing herself.

Her words flooded from his ears to his painfully erected cock. Slowly, while licking her clit, he pushed his index finger into her opening, and was surprised at how tightly it covered it. His dick twitched in anticipation, but he pumped her with his long fingers, as she groaned. It wasn’t long before she was thrusting onto his finger, and he added another.

He made his way back up her body, to look in her eyes. She was lost in a daze of lust, fucking his fingers. He bent to her lips, and allowed her to taste herself.

“You’re beautiful.” He spoke, and her nostrils flared when she began quivering with her release.

Through the aftermath of her spasms, she breathed heavily, and looked at him with a small smile. He stood from the bed, taking the blanket and covering her with it.

“Don’t you want to?” She was questioning.

“I do…bloody hell, I’m ready, but I think it’s best if we wait.” She was surprised at his decision, and her smile brightened.

“You just gave me my very first orgasm, and you’re willing to wait for yours?” She questioned.

He nodded. “First? But Angel…”

“Only cared about himself.” She stood, and gathered her clothing. “You are the best man in the world.”


She dropped the blanket, and his eyes drifted over her. His cock was aching, and it took every bone in his body to keep from pinning her on the bed and having his way. She struggled with her jeans, forgetting her ripped underwear. Slipping her sweater over her head, and smoothing down her hair, she slipped on her sneakers.

“I have to go.” Her tone was soft.

She knew she had to get out of there. There were so many emotions rushing through her. She could feel him in her heart, her soul. With a chaste kiss on the lips, she escaped quickly, afraid that if she looked at him, she’d change her mind.

Spike just stood by the bed, stunned at her sudden rush to leave.

Buffy made her way home quickly, her thoughts scattered. She almost had sex with Spike; she let Spike have her, and reacted in a way Angel never made her.

She entered the house, shutting the door behind her, and leaning against her.

“You okay?” Dawn asked from the living room. She was watching after school cartoons.

“Fine.” Buffy replied, walking toward her sister. She plopped down beside Dawn, and sighed.

“Than why are you all flushed?” Dawn asked.

“None of your business.” Buffy stood quickly, and ran up the stairs to her room. Slamming the door behind her, Buffy threw herself on her bed, and thought about what she’d done. The worst part of the situation was that she enjoyed it, begged for it, wanted him with passion. She was suddenly the puppy.
Understanding by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-One: Understanding

It was the event of November. Cordelia Chase’s November blow out. It was a party filled with kegs, college boys, and the regular high school crowd. Everyone who was someone was going, and Buffy was not going to miss it.

The week had been awkward, since her sexcapade with Spike, but she managed avoiding his touch when they were together.

He’d been understanding, knew she had to swallow what had happened and decide if it was right. He was afraid she’d been regretting the little they’d shared. After two days, his patience had worn thin, and he stood at her doorstep, the day of the party. He was going to offer to take her, but was surprised by her answer. His heart cracked when she told him Riley was taking her.

“Why, Buffy, Luv…you should be going there with me.” He argued, as he stood at her front door.

“Spike…a lot is happening between us, and I just need to think.”

“It doesn’t take that long to think, Buffy. I gave you pleasure, you liked it, wanted more than I offered if I remember correctly.” His tone earned him a slap from Buffy.

“How dare you…” She shook with anger. “How dare you throw what I shared with you in my face?”

“Shared? More like gave.” He was angry, and allowed it to show in his words, but the hurt that flashed in her eyes…he regretted every syllable. His cheek burned. He stepped forward to grab her, and she held out a hand, stopping him.

“Don’t. Just go.” She slammed the door in his face, tears burning her eyes.

*

Buffy studied her reflection in the full-length mirror. She wore a tight red low cut shirt, a black leather mini, and black knee high boots. With a sigh, she put a hand through her newly curled hair, and mad her way down the stairs where Riley was waiting.

“Gosh, Buffy, you look beautiful.” Riley said, as she walked to him, her black purse in hand.

“Thanks.” She forced a smile. Since Spike’s visit earlier, she was not it the mood to smile. He had pissed her off royally, and was on the bed list, again. She couldn’t help but feel a little guilty, and blamed it on the fact that she was taking her time, pushing him away. She hated being with Riley, while thinking of the bleached wonder.

“You okay?” Riley asked, as they sat in his car.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Buffy shifted uncomfortably in the passenger’s seat of the Jeep Cherokee.

“You seem like your mind is wandering a bit.”

They drove past Spike’s house, and it was dark. His car was missing. “Nope.” She could help but wonder where he was. She was sure he’d skip the party, since he was upset at her. ‘Upset at me? I’m the one that has the right to be upset. He fucking threw what happened between us in my face for no reason.’

“Buffy…if you don’t want to go, just tell me, and I’ll drive you back home.” Riley said.

“No, I want to go.” She tried to sound enthusiastic, but it was not working.

Riley sighed. “I know you’d rather be here with that boy, Spunk…”

“Spike.” Buffy corrected him.

Riley stood silent for a few. “How long have you liked him?”

“Since recently…it’s hard to explain. I’m sorry.” It felt nice not to deny it.

“Can I asked why you’re going to the party with me, and not him?” Riley asked, glancing at her, as she looked out the window.

Buffy thought about it for a second, and knew the answer immediately. “I’m scared that I’ll just end up hurt. You’re a bit of a…” She couldn’t find the words to describe Riley.

“A safety net,” he finished for her.

She nodded. “I’m so sorry, Riley.”

“I can’t blame you…Angel violated you. I’d have been looking for a safe ride, myself.” Riley didn’t allow her feelings for Spike to sting him.

“You’d be my first choice if he didn’t have my heart.” She admitted.

“I know, and when he isn’t, make sure you remember that you said that.” He gave her a crooked grin. “Friends?” He asked, as they pulled into the driveway.

“Friends.” Buffy spoke softly, nodding. She spotted Spike’s car, and the urge to search for him, struck her hard.

“I understand.” Riley said, as he turned off the car, and Buffy hopped out, running for the entrance.
Rest by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rest



Hip-hop filled the entire house, the bass making Buffy’s body vibrate. There were couples dancing, other’s making out, and Anya and Xander making their way into the guest bedroom.



Buffy felt terrible for leaving Riley, but she couldn’t deny what her heart was saying, she couldn’t just pretend to have a good time because she didn’t want to hurt Riley. She was in love with Spike, and it was killing her.



She spotted a glimpse of bleach hair, and made her way in that direction. There he was, sitting in the expensive couch, Harmony Kendall in his lap, and a beer in his hand. The coffee table before them was littered with over twenty bottles, and Buffy knew he was drunk.



‘He’s doing it to upset me.’ “Spike, we need to talk.” She called out to him over the music.



“Sorry pet, but I’m a little busy at the moment,” he nuzzled Harmony’s neck and she giggled annoyingly. His words were slurred.



“Spike, please.” Buffy pleaded, anger filling her.



“Heard that before.” He lifted his brows suggestively.



“Don’t do this to me.” She couldn’t believe the anguish that was filling her voice, and his eyes softened.



“Spikey doesn’t play with short…people.” Harmony’s attempted at a comeback was a failure, as she put her arms around his neck possessively.



“Listen, ho-“ Buffy was cut off when Angel grabbed her wrist, and dragged her to him. “Let go!”



“Hey!” Spike stood, causing Harmony to fall to the floor.



“Hey!” Harmony yelled.



“I’m not going to allow you to embarrass yourself for that fucker.” Angel said in a low voice, as he dragged her toward the front door.



“Let her go, she’s not yours anymore, Captain Forehead.” Spike was going after them, stumbling a bit.



“I can deal on my own.” Buffy said, trying to pull from Angel’s grip.



“Buffy, is everything okay?” Riley pushed through the crowd, to come face to face with Angel, Spike faltering to join them. Everything seemed to freeze around them, and they were suddenly the center of attention.



“I’m fine, Riley.” She was loose from Angel’s hand, and Spike came up behind her, wagging a finger at the other two.



“She mine…can’t have her you fucking sodding…” Then, he was turning and throwing up.



“Spike!” Buffy turned, and rubbed his back as he let it all out.



“There’s a bathroom for that!” Cordelia shrieked, as she ran to the foursome.



“I’m sorry…he wouldn’t have made it.” Buffy looked at the tall brunette apologetically. The barfing continued, and she began feeling queasy.



“Buffy, let me take you home with him.” Riley offered.



“Fucking idiot. Do you really want to see her with him?” Angel asked angrily.



“It’s better than seeing her with you.” Riley said, and the two began having a staring contest.



“All done now,” Spike stood straight, and leaned on Buffy for support.



“This should help.” Xander came out of nowhere with a glass of water.



“Thanks, Xander.” Buffy gave him a smile, and handed to cup to Spike. “Riley, don’t worry about him, let’s just get Spike home.” She gave Angel a dirty look.



Riley went to Spike’s other side, and helped Buffy get him to the car. The last Buffy heard, was Cordelia’s complaining, and Angel’s brooding, as the closed the door behind them.



*



“That was some party.” Riley said as they pulled up to Spike’s house.



“I can’t thank you enough.” She hugged him tightly.



“Ay, now. Enough of that, pet.” Spike, fumbled with the handle on the door in the backseat, and fell out when he got it open.



“I better get him in bed…not in that way, but you know. He needs sleep.” Buffy babbled.



“Sure you don’t need my help?” Riley asked.



“I can handle him from here. Thank you.” She closed the passenger’s door, and grabbed Spike’s arm as Riley drives away.



“Luv, you’re coming home with me?” Spike asked, as they made their way up his porch. He was no longer fully drunk, but a hang over was nearing. He’d started drinking after leaving Buffy’s and continued only a little at the party.



Buffy noticed that Giles’ car was gone. “Yeah, I’ll stay with you.”



“Forever?” He asked, as Buffy dug into his duster pocket, and found his keys.



“Forever.” She repeated.



“I’m sorry you missed the party.” He was pouting.



“I’ll get over it.” They walked up two flights of stairs, and reached his room.



He collapsed on the bed immediately, and Buffy pulled off his boots and jacket. When she got to his shirt, he took her hand in his.



“I love you.”



“I know, Spike. Rest. I’m going to call my mother, and tell her I’m staying here.” She moved her hand from him, as though getting burned, and stood. Taking her phone from her purse, she hit her house on speed dial. “Mom?”



“Buffy, where are you? It doesn’t sound like there’s a party.” Joyce said worriedly.



“I’m at Giles’ house with Spike. He’s kinda, not doing well right now and I’m going to help him out.”



“Be careful, honey, and be home early.” Joyce said. She trusted Buffy, no need to worry.



“Thanks mom, I will.” Buffy hung up and turned to the bed. Spike was already passed out, his shirt gone, and the blankets covering him. Buffy took off her boots, and climbed into the bed beside him. Nuzzling at his side, she fell into a deep sleep.
Escape by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Three: Escape



Spike awoke, a headache pounding in his scull. The only comfort was Buffy’s body at his side. He was able to dismiss the pain, as his eyes traveled up and down her body. She still wore her party clothes; the only difference was her tousled hair, and bare feet.



He leaned in, his lips descending on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open, and a smile crossed her face.



“Hey sleepy head.” Spike cooed.



“Hey barf breath.” Buffy quipped.



“Was I really that bad?” He questioned worriedly.



“How’s the hangover?” She replied.



“Bugger…I need a shower.”



“I need to get home…” Buffy sat up with a groan and stretched.



“Stay for a bit.” Spike reached out, and took Buffy’s hand, but she stood quickly.



“It’s not a good idea. Your parents.” She replied.



“They’re in New York for the week.” She still shook her head, no. “Why not, Buffy? I know you want to be with me. I know you told Riley the truth about how you feel for me. Why won’t you tell me?” He stood beside her, his hand under her chin, forcing her to look in his eyes.



“I-I…I’m not ready.” She stepped back, and grabbed her boots and purse from the floor.



“There she goes, the marathon girl.” Spike muttered as she ran away.



*



She couldn’t believe her eyes. Spike had actually made it to her house for lawn sessions. She would have thought he’d call in.



Joyce came to her side at the window, and it was obvious of the emotions raging within her daughter. “It was nice of you to take care of him last night.”



“Uh huh.” Buffy replied.



“He really is a good guy, Buffy.” Joyce was being a mother, encouraging the love.



“Uh huh.” Buffy watched, as Spike removed his shirt.



“And very well muscled.”



“Uh huh.” Buffy felt drool approach.



With a small smile, Joyce left her daughter to secretly fawn over the young boy.



“Buffy!” Dawn’s yell pierced through Buffy’s haze.



“What?” She turned to the thin brunette.



“Spike asked me to ask you if you could get him a glass of water.” Dawn replied.



“Why can’t you get it for him?” Buffy asked.



Dawn shrugged. “He specifically asked for you.”



*



Buffy stood out on the porch and watched Spike wipe the sweat on his forehead off with his forearm, with a glass of water in her hands. The weather was actually cool, winter approaching in Sunnydale.



Spike felt her eyes on him, watching him carefully. “You just going to stand there or give me my drink?”



“Since when was I ever your slave?” Buffy questioned.



“I love it when you’re feisty.” He approached her, a smile on his face.



Buffy rolled her eyes. “Here we go.” She muttered.



“Don’t you understand that you won’t escape me? I’m in your veins, Summers.”



“You woke up, awfully cocky today.” She smiled.



“What can I say? You get to me in more way than one.” He winked.



“Oh really? And how am I getting to you today?” Buffy asked.



“You’re making me hot.” He saw her eyes wash over his torso, and stop at the bulge in his pants. It always rose for her.



“Let me help you out with that.” Buffy poured the water over his head, unable to let it slide.



He hissed at the cold of the water, and smiled menacingly. “You’re going to pay for that, pet.” He warned.



“Too bad it won’t be today.” Before he could speak another word, Buffy slipped inside the house. With a growl of frustration, Spike turned to finish his yard work.



Buffy leaned against the door, breathing a sigh of frustration. ‘Next time I’m alone with him, I won’t be able to escape.’
Confessions by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Four: Confessions



Willow was the first to notice the sadness on Buffy’s face during lunch that Monday. “What wrong, Buffy?” She questioned.



Buffy snapped out of her slight state of daze, and looked over at the redhead that sat across from her. “Nothing, just thinking.” She was a little unconvincing.



“Does this have anything to do with Spike not being here today?” Anya asked.



It was true. The bleach blonde hadn’t been in school, after Buffy was planning on avoiding him.



“Stating the obvious,” Oz said with what seemed to be a smirk.



“So not,” Buffy denied. The last thing she needed was her friends to see how screwed up she was. Her feelings for Spike were so there, in her heart, love oozing from her ears, but she couldn’t take it. She stood abruptly. “I have to go…do that…thing. Yeah, that thing.” Fumbling with her textbook and bag, she made her way out of the cafeteria.



“What just happened?” Xander asked Willow.



Willow scrunched up her nose. “I think Buffy’s feelings for Spike are getting to her.”



Buffy rushed out the front doors of the school, the need to get away, dire. She was surprised when she saw the bleach haired man standing before her, leaning against the Desoto, a cigarette between his lips.



“Missed me?” He asked with a smile.



“What do you want?” She asked.



“Take you for a ride.” He replied, flicking his cigarette away and opening the passenger’s side door for her.



“I don’t know if that’s such a good idea…” She cautiously walked until she was a few feet from him.



“Scared?” His grin was cocky.



“Of what? A big fluffy puppy? Just don’t want you to drool all over me.”



“Sure about that, pet?” Spike asked, licking his lips suggestively.



With a heavy sigh, Buffy took a seat in the car, and slammed the door herself. “Where are we going?” She asked when he got in on the other side.



“It’s a surprise.” Spike said, peeling out as Buffy groaned.



*



They pulled up to a small diner outside of town, and Buffy smiled.



“Hungry?” Spike asked, as they exited the car and entered the diner.



“Starving. I wasn’t really hungry at lunch, but I am now.” The air smelled of burger, and Buffy’s mouth watered.



“Missed me so much you couldn’t eat?” Spike questioned.



“If you want to think that.” Buffy replied, as a short waitress with hair the color of snow led them to their table.



“Would you like to hear the specials?” She asked in a deep voice.



“No thank you.” Buffy replied, and ordered with the speed of light. “I’ll take a double cheeseburger with French friends, and a Coke, no ice. For desert, I’d like the apple pie.”



Spike looked at the girl, his everlasting smile present. “I’ll have the same.” The waitress walked away after jotting down their orders.



“That’s a lot for one little girl, Goldilocks.” Spike said.



“Unlike those supermodel chicks that go around California barfing, I eat.” Buffy stated, giving the waitress a grateful smile when she brought them their sodas.



“Mike, the cook back there and I were talking, and I must tell you, you two are the most adorable couple ever. You hold on to this one, Honey.” The waitress said with a smile.



“Oh we’re not-“



Spike cut Buffy off. “Thanks, Ms.”



“Hey!” Buffy whined, glaring at Spike when the waitress walked away.



“Face it, pet, you’re mine. I’ve staked my claim and I’m not going anywhere.” He smiled brightly, and clasped his fingers together, setting them on the table.



“I wish I could stake you.” Buffy muttered.



“What was that, Luv?” Spike asked.



“Wish I could have the steak.” Buffy nodded with wide eyes. She returned his smile. “So, what made you come get me?” She asked.



“Knew you’d be wondering where I was…I was going to go into the cafeteria, but when I saw you come through those doors…” His sentence trailed off.



“ I had to get out of there. The gang was being all…judgey.” Buffy concluded.



“Is that right? How?” He inquired.



“They were all, thinking I was thinking of you. When the truth is, you were the farthest thing in my mind.” Buffy’s attempting at convincing herself so, was impossible.



“I want you, Buffy, but I’m willing to wait for you. You’re all I bloody think about, dream about. I’m drowning in you, Summers, drowning.”



She smirked at his confession, feeling flattered and special. “I don’t know what to say.”



“Say that you feel the same. Tell me that you want it just as much as I do.”

*A/N: The Hot sex is only a chapter away.
Take Me Now by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Five: Take Me Now



Buffy opened her mouth, ready to tell him that she loved him, but the waitress came by, and placed their food in front of them.



“I hope you two enjoy.” Sashaying away from the blonde duo, the waitress left them to their meal.



After two hours of food and talk, it was 4:30 PM, and they left the diner with a smile, and joint hands.



“Where to now, Luv?” Spike asked.



“This little trip was your idea.” Buffy replied.



Spike started the car, and they were on their way. It took another hour and a half, but they arrived at Sunnydale Beach.



“It’s a little cold for swimming.” Buffy noted.



“Every seen the sun go down?” He asked.



“It’s a little chilly.” She looked down at her black long cardigan that was over a white camisole, and her jeans.



He reached to the back seat, and grabbed a throw blanket he had kept in the car for such events.



“You planned this!” She shouted, pointing a finger at him.



“Maybe…do you really mind, pet?” He asked.



“No…but its just…wow.” She said, reaching for the car handle.



They reached the beach, and Spike was the first to sit on the clod sand. “Come on, pet. We don’t have all day.” He said, and she made her way between his legs, and sat there comfortably. His arms wrapped around her body, the blanket protecting them from the cold.



Buffy couldn’t remember ever feeling so safe so warm. Suddenly, sleep started heading her way. “Spike…” She said in a whisper.



“Yeah?” He questioned, sounding drowsy as well.



“I don’t want to go home tonight. I want to stay with you, here.” It wasn’t long before she was asleep in his arms, and he with his face nuzzled in her neck.



*



Overhead, the sky rumbled and a bolt of lightening lit up the sky before drops of rain began falling to the ground. Buffy was the first on her feet, running toward the car. She tugged on the door handle, Spike right behind her, but it didn’t budge.



“Spike key!” Buffy ordered, and Spike began searching his pockets, the blanket doing nothing to protect his head. “Hurry!”



“Luv…I seemed to have locked us out, pet.”



She could sense the smile on his face. “This isn’t funny. What the fuck are we supposed to do now?” She questioned angrily. Her purse, her money, and her cell phone…everything was in the Desoto.



“There’s a motel a couple of blocks away…we can get there, and call a locksmith.” Spike reached for her hand. “We’ll get home, I promise.”



They made their way to the main road, and walked. Spike wrapped the blanket around them both in an attempt to shield them from the rain.



“My mother is going to be pissed.” Buffy said.



“We’ll call her when we get to the motel. Everything will be fine.” Spike assured her. Spike put a protective arm around Buffy’s shoulders as they walked.



The rain was beating down on their heads, hard. It seemed to take forever, but they reached the motel, and knocked on the manager’s door. The blanket was not helping them stay dry, and their clothes had become a second skin.



A short and fat balding man in a dirty wife-beater, and jeans two sizes too small, answered. “What do you want?”



“Sorry to bother you, mate, but I locked my keys in the car down at the beach, and we need a phone.” Spike said.



“Why should I let you use it?” The old man asked bitterly.



Buffy’s eyes grew wide, and she shivered. “Please, sir. My mother’s probably worried sick. It’s almost eleven, and I haven’t been able to check in. it took an hour to walk here, and I’m sandy, sweaty, and soaked.”



The man looked her over, and Spike wanted to hit him, ans Buffy’s stomach grew sick. “Fine, but make it fast.”



Buffy went first, dialing her house number. “Mom?” She questioned when her mother frantically picked up.



“Buffy, where the hell are you? I was about to file a missing person report, and when I went to check on Spike, he wasn’t home, either. Are you with him? Are you two okay?” Joyce asked.



“We’re fine. I’m really sorry. We went out after school, and Spike locked the keys in the car. We’re by Sunnydale beach at some motel.” Buffy was prepared for a tongue-lashing.



“Thank God you’re safe. I can’t make it out there to get you. Dawn’s asleep, and I don’t want to wake her for this. Is there anyway you two can stay there for the night, and I’ll have a locksmith at the car first thing in the morning?” Joyce questioned worriedly. ‘I trust her…’



“Are you sure?” Buffy asked. It was unlike her mother to be so free spirited.



“Yes. Give the manager the phone and I’ll give him my credit card number so he can rent the room to you.” Buffy did as she was told, and stood beside Spike, listening the manager speak to Joyce.



“I have only one room available, so they’ll have to share. It’s thirty for the night if they’re out by eleven in the morning.” He took down Joyce’s information, and handed the phone back to Buffy.



“Be careful, Sweetie…I’m trusting you.”



“I love you, Mom.”



“Love you, too. Tell Spike to behave tonight.” Joyce ordered, and they hung up.



It wasn’t long before the manager led the two teens to room 69. He handed them a key, and a bundle of fresh towels, and left them.



“Your mum is a Godsend.” Spike said, as he opened the motel door.



Buffy stood at the doorway, surveying the room. The carpet was bright orange, and there was a lime green lounge chair in a corner. The TV was ancient, and the bed looked unstable. The thought of the one bed stood out in her mind. “I’ll sleep on the lounge chair.” Buffy volunteered, shutting the door behind her as she entered, and putting a hand through her blonde hair.



“Bullocks, Buffy. I won’t let you sleep there. We can share…we’ve been close before.” Spike said, stepping before her.



“I don’t think it’s a good idea, tonight.” Buffy said, looking into the depths of his blue eyes.



“Why are you so afraid to be close to me?” He questioned, reaching out his hands, and allowing them to go on her shoulders, as he stared into her hazel eyes.



“I’m scared, because I think…I think I’m falling in love with you, and it’s blinding my judgment.” She answered nervously.



“Tell me this doesn’t feel right, and I’ll leave you alone.” He leaned in slowly, pulling her soaked body to his, and his lips descended on to hers, devouring her hungrily.



Buffy instantly deepened the kiss by allowing him entrance into her mouth, their tongues dancing. Before she knew it, her back was hitting the mattress with a squeak from the springs, and he tore himself from her, wanting an answer.”



Fear, and desire flashed into her eyes, but she couldn’t stop…she needed him. “Take me now, Spike. Please.” She seemed to be pleading.
Made For Each Other by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Six: Made For Each Other

His duster fell to the floor, and he quickly pulled off his t-shirt, enjoying the way her eyes traveled down his body. He leaned back down, nipping at her lips. “Is this what you want?” He asked, grinding his swollen, jean clad member on her covered center.

“Yes.” She replied in a whisper.

He slid the sweater from her, and her nipples were apparent through the white camisole. He groans, and his head went down to gently bite the hard buds through the fabric.

She moaned aloud, her hands making their way into his wet tousled hair. He reached for the hem of the small covering, and pushed it up, revealing her bare breasts. He began tasting them, savoring them.

Buffy pulled the camisole from her body and tossed it to the side. She then kicked off her sneakers, as Spike worked on her breasts. Her body lifted from the bed in pleasure.

“Please, Spike…just do it.” She needed him.

“Are you sure, Buffy?” It was rare that he spoke her name, and it was music to her ears.

She nodded slightly, and Spike stood and took off his boots and socks. Buffy sat up on her elbows, and watched and he reached for the button on his jeans. She sat up all the way, and reached for it herself, anxiously. She unbuttoned the metal button, and slid the zipper down in anticipation.

The moment she worked the jeans down, her hands grazing his ass, his cock sprang to life, nearly hitting her in the face. She loved that he always went commando. With a smile, she wrapped her hand around the thick and long member, and kissed the tip.

“You don’t have to love…” His words were breath, pleasure taking him over.

“I know.” She said, looking up at the lust and love of his face with a smile, then her tongue darted out, and licked him. Soon she was pumping him while taking him in and out of her mouth. His moans filled her ears, and it was like music. His fingers went into her hair, but he didn’t try to control her, he just ran them though her wet strands.

“Buffy, love…please…stop.” He ordered, and she looked up at him in surprise.

“Sorry, was it not good?” She asked with a smirk.

“You know very well it was bloody fantastic, but, I’d rather be inside of you.” He reached for the button on her jeans, and soon, she was before him, bare. He studied every curve, every beauty mark, and she blushed under his gaze. “No need to be embarrassed. I never want to forget you beauty.”

She moved so her head was resting on the pillow, and Spike slid between her legs, awaiting her acceptance. She spread her legs, and his chest was against hers. The head of his dick pressed her slick outside, struggling with its entrance.

“So…bloody…tight.” He fought to get in, but gently, and soon with a small gasp from the petite blonde, he was inside.

He rocked in and out, slowly at first, allowing Buffy to adjust to his side. “So…fucking…big. Is that…normal?” She questioned, obliviously.

He quickened his pace, and Buffy began moaning aloud. “Buffy, God…” He breathed.

“Spike…I’ve never…felt so…perfect.” She said between each groan. Her legs went up at his thrust into her, her feet pulling him closer by his ass, and she returned every thrust. “Need you…to…fill me.” And he did, causing her to whimper, and sigh louder.

His lips went back to hers, but their eyes were open, pouring love into one another. He felt himself tighten as she did, and together they climaxed.

“Spike…oh…” She moaned.

“Bloody hell…perfect.” He collapsed onto her chest, and she held him tightly.

They caught their breath in each other’s hold and Spike lay beside Buffy.

“That was amazing.” She said.

“You’re the best at what you do.” He said.

“Funny thing is, I barely knew what I was doing. I just followed my instinct.” She turned to her side, pulling the quilt over her and Spike’s body.

Spike moved to spoon her, and with a little wiggle of her hips, he was hard again. “Bloody hell.” He said.

Buffy lifted her leg, stretching it until it was behind him. This gave him easy access to pound into her once more. Holding her leg in place, Spike entered her with less difficulty reveling in the feel of her sex engulfing him.

Their moans filled the room, once more. Spike’s hands found Buffy’s breasts, and he massaged her gently.

She moaned, and met each plunge with equal urgency. They were made for each other.
Surprise by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Surprise



There was a loud pounding on the front door, which roused Buffy from the best slumber she had in weeks. Spike’s arms were secure around her waist as he spooned her, the bed sheets covering their nudity. The pounding has desisted, but the phone suddenly rang out.



She reached over and picked it up from the nightstand, turning to face the sleeping man at her side. “Hello?” She questioned with a yawn.



“Ms. Summers, the locksmith will be here in forty-five minutes.” The greasy manager informed her.



With a sigh and a ‘thank you,’ Buffy hung up the phone. The clock on the nightstand read, 9AM. She missed part of school the day before, and now she was missing a whole day. Her hand swept over Spike’s tousled hair. It was all worth it.



“Spike…” She shook him gently, but she was sure he could sleep through a hurricane.



“Buffy…” He whispered, rolling on his back, and exposing his naked torso.



She smiled, and straddled him, his morning wood pressing against her thigh. She leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on the tip of his nose, and then his lips.



He moaned, his eyes fluttering open, a smile spreading across his face. “Good morning, luv.” She looked like a goddess, his goddess. Her hair was a bit out of place, but it still looked beautiful, and her breasts…he leaned up and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He licked and sucked it, eliciting a moan from her.



“The…locksmith will…be here…in a little…” She began, but when her naked pelvis began grinding against his member, it wasn’t long before she was gliding herself onto is shaft. They whimpered in unison, joining as one.



Buffy started riding him slowly, back and forth, and Spike’s hands took their place on her hips, guiding her. Soon she was bouncing up and down, and Spike was spouting off.



“Fuck…Buffy, luv…you’re fucking glorious…you fucking…oh yeah…like that, pet…ride me till I cum baby, ride me…”



Buffy milked his cock with ease, and tenderness, her thrusts long, and they peaked together. She rested against his sweaty chest, panting, and caught a glimpse of the clock on the nightstand.



“Shit!” She jumped up, and ran into the bathroom.



“What’s the problem?” Spike asked, standing and making his way to the door. He smiled at the sight of naked Buffy getting under the spray of the shower through the clear glass that surrounded it.



“We have to hurry…the locksmith in going to be here in ten minutes.” Buffy replied, rubbing hotel soap on her body.



“It’ll be faster if we both go in together, pet.” He suggested, a seductive smile on his face.



“We’ll just end up in here for another half hour, and we’ll be stuck here for another day.” She said.



“And what’s the problem with that, luv?” He questioned.



“We have school, Spike, and if my mother finds out about…us…I don’t know.” She said and she washed the shampoo out of her hair.



As she stepped out of the shower, he grabbed her wrist harshly. “And what exactly is going on between us?”



She snatched her wrist from his hold. “It’s a little to soon to establish titles and shit.”



“I’ve been after you for two months, and now that I’ve had a taste, don’t think that I’m giving it up, luv. You’re mine, I’ve branded you.” He touched her shoulder blade, where he left a dark purple hickie and bite marks.



Buffy rushed to the mirror and saw. “Spike! You asshole, how am I going to get rid of this?” She shouted.



Spike just shrugged, and got under the spray of the shower. “I hate showering after making love to you, pet. I’d rather smell like your sweetness.” His words were followed by a “Bloody hell!” as Buffy flushed the toilet.



*



“Your father called while you were gone, wanted you to know that they’d be back for Thanksgiving. You guys will be joining us here.” Joyce said, as Spike and Buffy sat on the living room couch, on the farthest corners away from each other.



Buffy had changed upon her arrival at the Summers’ residence, a black tee, and blue jeans covering every bite and hickie donated by Spike. The ride home was quiet, distant. Something had changed in that motel room, and she hoped that Spike still felt the same way about her.



Spike could only describe the relationship as a roller coaster on her part. She was sweet one second, than she turned into the bitch of Bitchdonia. Sure, he loved her, but he had to find a way to make her see that it wouldn’t change. Nothing would change.



After a half an hour of chatter with Joyce, Buffy walked Spike to the porch. It was already dark out, since Joyce insisted that Spike stay for a while, and eat dinner.



“Your mum is great.” He said, as the silence filtered around them.



“So you’ve said.” Her arms crossed her chest. “Listen…about earlier…it’s not that I want to hide our relationship…I just want to take things at a slow pace.”



“So this is a relationship?” He questioned.



“If you want it to be…” She looked toward the night sky, at the stars were shining brightly with the full moon.



Spike stepped closer to her, and his hands went to her waist. Her attention turned back to him, and she leaned up as he dipped low, and captured her lips.



“I love you.” She whispered against him, surprising them both.



He looked into her eyes, his hands making their way up to cup her chin. “I love you too, Buffy.”
The Need by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Need



He watched as she made her way to her locker. Her hips swayed and she was oblivious to his following pools. He sauntered over and subtly stood behind her.



Buffy searched her locker for Hamlet, but the book was nowhere to be found. Figuring she left it home, she shut the door and turned, only to be backed against the locker by Spike. “What are you doing?” She asked nervously, as he brushed his lips over hers, his body leaning against her.



“Morning to you too, luv.” His voice was husky, driven by desire.



Out of the corner of her eye, Buffy spotted Drusilla, Faith, and Angel coming down the hall. She gently pushed Spike at arms length, and let out a sigh. “We need to keep this under wraps.” She said softly, looking into his eyes.



Spike glanced from her pleading hazel orbs, to the trio making their way toward them. “My place after school?” He asked, understanding her rejection.



“After the gallery, around seven,” she replied. “With your dad gone, Mom needs extra help, so Dawn joined in, too.” Buffy said, a smile crossing her face as she thought about how excited her sister was to be working her first job.



“I could help out, too…” Spike offered, his suggestion cut off by Drusilla’s arrival near them.



The pale brunette circled around the blonde couple, Faith and Angel watching. “Spike glows now, all shiny and bright, like his sunshine.” She looked at Buffy and reached out to touch her hair.



Buffy grabbed the fragile limb, before it could touch her, pushing it away, roughly. “Next time I break it.”



The petite blonde had rage in her eyes, and Spike got between the two women. “Leave us alone, Dru. You have your big brooding hero, and the big bad bitch to keep you company.” He said, referring to Angel and Faith.



Upon contact from Buffy’s grip and Spike’s defense, Drusilla could feel the connection. “They’ve been making love like wild animals roaming…over and over, up and down. So warm and tight.”



Buffy’s face fell, as Drusilla let out a low giggle, that dripped with wickedness.



“Shut up, Dru.” Spike warned.



“Buffy wouldn’t stoop so low.” Angel stepped forward to face off Spike, pulling Drusilla out of his way.



“She shagged you…waste of her bloody time.” They stared at each other, and it looked as though another fight would break out.



“That’s enough!” Buffy shouted, pushing the two apart. “I’m no trophy.” She looked at Faith and Drusilla. “I’m no toy. I don’t know what the hell you people are up to, but I don’t want to be part of it. We don’t want to be part of it.” She reached out and took Spike’s hand, pulling him down the hall with her.



“Way to keep it under wraps, luv.” Spike said with a smirk.



“Shut up.” She muttered.



*



They entered lunch together, and all eyes seemed to follow them. It was a little known fact that Faith, Drusilla, and Angel were not the only ones present for Buffy’s explosion. Cordelia had been by her locker and listened to the whole thing. By lunch, everyone knew, even the science club.



When Buffy and Spike reached their table, Willow, Xander, Oz, and Anya stopped whispering, and looked up at them with wide smiles.



“Hey guys, lovely day, that’s what we were talking about…how nice the weather is…not about how you and Spike are together and hid it from us.” Willow babbled.



“I didn’t hide it.” Buffy said, taking her seat. “And we’re not official.”

Spike gave her a look of disappointment as he sat beside her. “The whole bloody school knows by now…where did you hear it from.”

“Not to worry you or anything, but…Andrew called me from the middle school and let me know.” Anya said happily. “How were those orgasms…I’ve heard wonderful tales.”

Buffy’s eyes nearly popped out of her head. “That means Dawn knows, which means soon…”



“You mother is going to find out.” Xander finished for her.



“She’s going to have a heart attack.” Buffy panicked.



“I don’t know, she seems cool with Spike.” Oz attempted to comfort, earning a smile from Willow.



“I don’t know…my mother tends to get a little wiggy when a new guy comes into my life.” Buffy sighed for what seemed like the fiftieth time that day.



“Don’t worry Buffy, we have your back.” Willow patted the blonde’s hand.



“I’ll walk you to the gallery and see if I can help out with anything, plus see if your mum wants to have a chat with me.” Spike offered.



He gave her a small smile that made her fill with warmth and comfort. He gently rubbed her back, and she put her head back allowing the pleasure to run through her. She wanted him. She needed him. She couldn’t live without him. Joyce Summers would understand.
Love by Sabrina
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Love



Spike parked the Desoto in front of The Gallery on Main Street. Buffy sat on the passenger’s side, her hands fidgeting with the hem of her jacket.



“You ready, pet?” He questioned softly.



“As ready as I’ll ever be.” She replied with a tight smile.



Spike got out of the car, and opened Buffy’s door for her, taking her hand as they walked to the entrance of the small shop.



“She seems to like me, right?” He questioned worriedly.



Buffy smiled genuinely. “I wouldn’t be able to understand her reasons for now.” She leaned in and brushed her lips to his.



Just as their kiss began deepening, the door to the shop opened, Joyce standing behind it.



“You are so busted.” Dawn said, standing beside her mother, her arms crossed over her chest, a smile on her face.



“Buffy, Spike…isn’t this a surprise?” Joyce said, smiling at the wide-eyed teenagers.



“Mom, we were just…” She couldn’t find the words to explain as she and Spike stepped into the shop.



“Playing tonsil hockey.” Dawn finished for her.



Buffy stared daggers into the mini version of herself, who just happened to be taller.



“No need to explain, Buffy. You’re going to be eighteen, and Spike’s already eighteen. I have no control over your actions. Just be careful.” Joyce said, her smile warming the group.



“Why are you being so cool about this?” Buffy asked curiously.



“I like Spike…I saw this coming from a mile away.” Joyce looked at the bleach blonde, who instantly pointed at himself with a questioning look on his face. The older Summers woman nodded happily.



“Mom!” Buffy whined. “I didn’t even like Spike for myself until a couple of weeks ago.”



“Hey!” Spike yelled.



“From what I hear, she likes you A LOT, now.” Dawn said, raising her eyebrows suggestively.



“Hey!” Buffy yelled.



“Excuse me?” Joyce asked, a worried _expression crossing her features.



“Uh-oh.” Buffy said.



“Buffy, Spike…in my office.” Joyce pointed to the back of the gallery. “I want to know what form of contraceptives you two have been using.”



“Bloody hell!” Spike exclaimed.



*



After three hours of sex talk, a queasy Buffy sat in Spike’s living room, waiting for him to clean his room. It had been embarrassing to sit in her mother’s office, Spike at her side, discussing the birth control she was taking. Of course, they lied and explained that they used a condom with it.



Thoughts came into Buffy’s mind, “What if I get pregnant? Will Spike be upset, or happy? Would I keep it?” She ignored the nagging, and was set free from her mind by her name on Spike’s tongue.



“You can come up now, pet.”



Buffy made her way up both flights to be greeted by candlelight, and Spike, standing by the bed with a wide smile. He had caught her by surprise, and she was glad that she was able to convince her mother that she was sleeping over Willow’s for the night. “Wow.”



“You like?” He asked.



She stepped forward, making her way over to him, her arms encircling his neck. “I love.” She replied.



“Buffy, you’ve made me what I am right now. Full of love and hope…I never thought I could feel this way. You’ve made me a better man.” He said softly, their lips nearing.



“You believed in yourself enough. It wasn’t just me. You wanted to be a better man and you can be…you are.”



Their lips touched, and they were lost in a pit of emotion. Slowly and casually, with a tenderness that was above all, Spike laid Buffy on her back on his bed. He leisurely slid off her clothing, licking and kissing every inch of her. He started with her toes, sucking and licking each one after removing her Adidas, and socks. He unbuttoned her jeans next, sliding them off and throwing them to the side on the floor.



He made his way up, sucking her ankles, kissing her calves, and making a trail up her thighs. He stopped briefly at her sex, placing loud kiss, and slowly moving his tongue up her lips. He thrashed her clit, earning whimpers from her lips, her body writhing against his mouth. He stopped before she could climax, hoping to save it till they could enjoy the moment together.



Dipping his tongue into her belly button, and paying little attention to her rose buds, he finally met her stare. He was lost in a valley of green, blue, and brown. He wanted to remain lost in her forever.



She timidly reached for the button on his pants, unzipping them slowly. She pulled them down, again happy for his lack of underwear. He reached for the hem of his shirt, careful not to put his full weight on her, and pulled it off. Their flesh met, melting together as one.



“Buffy…”He could barely speak by the sensation of her small curves against his sculpted body.



“Make love to me.” She whispered.



He took her lips gently, sucking softly, and entered her. He set a calm rhythm, looking deep into her eyes as they continued their lip lock.



He separated for a moment, in order to breathe. “You are so…bloody beautiful. I’ll never leave you, Buffy. You’re…my world.”



“I love you.” She said, moaning as he continued his slow force.



“I love you too, baby. Forever…”
Never by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty: Never



A week after everyone was informed of Buffy and Spike’s relationship, Giles and Jenny were on their way back to Sunnydale from New York City for Thanksgiving dinner. Buffy, Spike, and Dawn all stood by the terminal, awaiting the couple’s arrival.



“Are you happy they’re, like, coming back?” Dawn questioned.



“In part.” Spike replied, eyeing Buffy seductively, his arms around her waist.



“Ew…I just witnessed Spike giving you sex eyes.” Dawn crinkled her nose in disgust.



Buffy could only roll her eyes at her little sister. “You were big into telling Mom that Spike and I are doing the nasty, so live with it.”



Just as Spike was about to voice his opinion on the situation, Giles and Jenny exited the plane, a timid woman around twenty-one with long wavy brown hair, and glasses, following close behind them.



Buffy was forgotten as Spike went forward to greet his parents and embrace the lady. “Mum, Dad, I’ve missed you both.” He moved to the girl, hugging her tightly. “Fred! It’s been so long, too long. What a surprise?”



“We haven’t seen each other in a year, and we spoke on the phone last night…it hasn’t been that long.” The tall, thin girl responded with a slight Southern accent.



Buffy felt a twinge of jealousy rise, rage filling her eyes. She was close to exploding with envy.



Fred noted the obvious anger that crossed the short girl’s features. “Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?”



“Oh right,” Spike turned toward Buffy. “Buffy, luv, this is my stepsister Winifred. She’s a student at Columbia University, and decided to surprise me. This is Buffy’s sister Dawn.”



“Stepsister?” Buffy and Dawn questioned at the same time, in shock.



“It’s so nice to meet ya’ll. Spike’s told me so much about you, Buffy.” Fred grinned at the girl with the funny name, noting the pride on her stepbrother’s face. ‘She’s a keeper.’



*



Buffy watched from the living room’s entrance, as Fred sat on the couch in the living room, chatting with the Scoobies. Joyce, Giles, and Jenny were in the dining room and kitchen, preparing the table, while Dawn and Andrew were upstairs in Dawn’s room, playing Crash Bandicoot.



Spike appeared at her side, a smile on his face. “What are you think about, luv?” He asked.



I can’t believe that you have a sister…two sisters…stepsisters, and you didn’t tell me.” She looked up, wondering if he had any other secrets.



“Fred and Illyria lived down South with their father…Jenny’s first husband. He was a right bastard when Jenny applied for divorce. Instead of fighting for the children and putting them through a lot of shit, Jenny gave them up in order to leave her husband. She saw them as often as possible, and when she and my dad got together, they came to visit and became my family. Fred’s a sweetheart, always concerned for others, and a smart one. Illyria’s a bit more…complicated. She’s like me. The bint’s got blue streaks in her hair and fancies leather. She’s also one hell of a fighter.” Spike explained.



“She give you a run for your money?” Buffy asked.



“Every summer that she came to visit with Fred. She was going to join us, as well, but she’s a very powerful woman at a small company in New York, and with her it’s always, “Conquer all…” and “I need no one’s attention.” She’s not a very soft person. She’s a shell of Fred. The protective covering, while Fred’s all heart.” Spike watched his sister with pride.



“I hope you’re that proud of me.” Buffy said with a slight frown.



“Always, baby.” He nuzzled her neck gently.



“Children, dinner.” Giles called out from the dining room, smiling at the sight of the young couple.



*



“We’re going to start with Giles, and go around the entire table saying what we’re thankful for.” Joyce suggested.



“I’m thankful for this dinner, my wonderful family, and new friends.” Giles smiled brightly at all those that surrounded him.



“I’m thankful for my friends and family, as well. I’m especially happy that Fred was able to join us. I missed her dearly. I just wish Illyria was here with us.” Jenny said with a slight smile.



“I’m thankful for my wonderful children, and new friends. I hope that we’ll be able to have many days like this.” Joyce smiled warmly.



“Let’s just say that everyone is grateful for their friends and family. Also, Anya you’re my most cherished possession, no matter how outspoken you are. And the food…never forget the food. The food is what makes this day worthwhile.” Xander put a hand over the girl beside him.



“I am thankful for all 675 orgasms that Xander has been able to give me, and the love we share. Also, my little monkey brother, Andrew, and Tucker too, who can’t be here because he’s not very well behaved, and has deep rooted issues.” Anya said with pride, earning grins, snickers, and shakes of heads from everyone (Giles mostly).



“I am most thankful for Dawn a typical American teenager. Bubbly and sweet with a hunger for fun and a smile that lights up the room. I’d also like to give a shout out to my brother Tucker, who couldn’t join us-” Andrew said.



“You are so weird.” Dawn interrupted. “Anyway, I’m grateful for this night, getting a chance to spend it with those I care about most.”



“I’m grateful for the Native Americans that have suffered through so much-“



“Willow…” Buffy warned.



“Sorry…I’m just thankful for all of you, a-and Oz.”



“I second that and switch it to Willow’s name.” Oz smiled.



All eyes fell on Fred. “I’m thankful to meet so many wonderful people. I never knew that Sunnydale was full of such life and love.”



After all the “Awes” it was Spike’s turn. “I never really had much to be thankful for,” his eyes fell on Buffy, “but this years is different…better…perfect. I can only say that Buffy is my light, my sun, my moon, and I’m thankful for the chance to love her.”



Buffy stood with tears in her eyes, and leaned over to place a chaste kiss on his lips. It was the first kiss that was witnessed by everyone. “Spike…you’ve become so much in so little time. I can’t thank you enough for opening my eyes to see what a good person you truly are. I’ll never stop loving you.”



It was her vow, her promise, and he could see it was the truth in her eyes.



“Enough with the mushy, let’s get to the food.” Xander said, accepting the couple for the first time.
Conviction by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty-One: Conviction



Three weeks later:



Buffy was bent over on her knees and elbows, as Spike banged her from behind. She cried out in pleasure/pain, relishing in every movement.



“Oh, Spike…harder.” She breathed, and he quickened his pace.



The sound of his balls smacking against her ass, his thighs against the back of hers, filled the room. He gripped her waist, with bruising fingers, and watched her ass jiggle as he pounded into her.



“God, Buffy…so bloody perfect.” Spike groaned.



She moans became louder, and as she convulsed, Spike released with her. She lay flat on her stomach, and he collapsed on top of her. They panted together, catching their breath.



“That was…wow…yeah definitely, a wow.” Buffy said.



“I’ll second that.” Spike agreed. He glanced at the clock. “Mum and Dad won’t be back for another hour. Want a shower?”



“Together?” A sly smile slid across her features.



“Is their anything better?” He took her hand and led her down the stairs to the bathroom.



Fred was out on a date with Wesley, the librarian at Sunnydale High, and Giles and Jenny were at an art opening across town with Joyce. Thanks to Anya’s suggestion to allow Dawn sleep over her house to hang out with Andrew for once, Buffy was able to slip away.



Buffy put her arms around Spike’s neck as they stood under the warm spray of the water. “Still upset that Fred is leaving tomorrow?” She asked. She’d grown close to the quiet girl with the last few weeks, and hated to see her go herself.



“A bit, but she has school. Maybe we could join her and Illyria during the summer for a month or two.” He suggested.



“I’d like that…New York. All the lights and tall buildings.” Buffy said, as Spike lifted her in his arms, and brought her down on his throbbing member. She sighed upon his entrance, and moved against him rhythmically.



*



Dawn stood at the front door of the Giles’ residence, and rang the bell again. Andrew stood beside her, a worried _expression on his face.



“Try the doorknob.” He suggested, crossing his arms around his chest, and shifting his feet.



Dawn did, and it instantly turned, allowing them to enter the house. From the bottom of the first landing, she could hear the shower running. “Come on. Maybe Spike’s in there, we have to tell him.”



“Where could Buffy be?” Andrew questioned, following the girl up the stairs, and she shrugged in response.



Dawn knocked hard on the bathroom door, and got no response. “You have the same thing Spike has, Andrew. Go in.” She ordered.



“I’m not going in there!” Andrew blushed.



“Don’t be such a wimp.” Dawn said.



“I’ll go in if you go.” He said.



“This isn’t a game, we have to let him know. This is an emergency.” Dawn said, exasperated.



“On the count of three.” Andrew stood his ground, grabbing Dawn’s arm with one hand, and reaching for the door with the other. As he opened it, the water shut off, and standing on the tile floor, soaking wet, was a naked Spike and Buffy, tangled in a kiss.



“Is it supposed to be that big? Cause if it is, I feel bad for Xander.” Dawn said, earning a yelp from Buffy as she jumped behind Spike.



“Bloody hell!” The Brit exclaimed, running to the door and slamming it.



“Dude…your sister’s totally hot.” Andrew drooled.



“You two better have a really good explanation for this, or I’m going to kill you. Actually, I may do that anyway.” Buffy called, and she hurried and put on Jenny’s robe. Spike put on his father’s and the two stepped out of the bathroom together to see the flushed teens with red cheeks.



“What the bloody hell is going on here?” Spike asked.



“It better not involve a video camera.” Buffy warned.



“No…it’s worse. Something happened Buffy. I’m not sure how, or who was involved, but there was an accident. Everyone’s on their way to the hospital, and Xander sent us to come get you two.” Dawn explained worriedly, forgetting the nakedness that she had witnessed.



“Is Mom okay?” Buffy asked.



“She the one who called…so yeah. I think it might be Giles or Jenny.” Andrew looked over at Spike’s fear stricken face.



“Give us a few to change, and we’ll be down in a bit.” Spike said.



Buffy followed her bleached lover up the stairs, and when he stripped off his robe, she rubbed his back to comfort him. “Everything will be fine. I’m here for you. I’m sure they’re both fine.”



For the first time, ever, Spike didn’t return her affection. “I hope so.” He left her standing there, and searched for something to wear, grabbing anything he could find.



*



Spike sat quietly in the hospital waiting room, beside Fred. She had tears in her eyes as she listened to the doctor speak.



“Your father is in with her now…It was a head on collision…I’m surprised he made it with only a few bruises.” Dr. Carter said.



“Who was driving the other car?” Fred asked, tears slipping down her cheeks.



“They were kids from Sunnydale High, Owen Wilson, and Ford Sterling. They were drunk, and your mother was driving. She didn’t have a chance to get out of the way.” He replied.



“Is s-she going to be okay?” Spike said, holding back is anger. He glanced at Buffy, who was across the room, being held by her mother. He was allowing his rage to push her. He didn’t want to, but couldn’t help it.



“We’re not sure…she’s in a coma. Even if she did awake, there’s a chance her brain won’t be functioning.” Dr. Carter explained.



“She’ll be a vegetable?” Fred questioned and received a nod. As the doctor excused himself, Fred collapsed on her stepbrother’s shoulder. “This isn’t fair.” She cried.



“I know, pet. I know…it’s going to be okay.” Spike tried convincing himself.
Always by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty-Two: Always



“Jennifer Calendar-Giles was an intelligent, beautiful woman who lived for the moment. She was the heart of the household, the surrogate mother to my son…”



Buffy sat in the back row at Sunnydale Funeral Home, listening to Giles’ speech on his late wife. With Christmas only two days away, when they received the call saying Jenny’s vitals were down, the holiday spirit went out the window.



Buffy’s attention shifted to the bleach blonde, as he sat in the front row between Fred and Illyria. She had no idea how much pain he was in, but he had been avoiding her daily. When she called, he was sleeping, when she went over, he wasn’t feeling well, and when she tried to touch or kiss him, he pulled away. She was finally ready to consummate their relationship in words, and Jenny’s accident sent him running the other way.



After the service, Spike went into a limo with his family, as they took the body to a chapel for an hour, and then to the cemetery. He hadn’t spoken to Buffy much the last week. He was an emotional wreck and didn’t want to drag her down with him. When they gathered around the funeral plot, he felt alone. Fred was crying in Giles’ arms, and everyone seemed to be paired, except Buffy, Illyria, and Spike.



Illyria seemed made of stone, not bothering to shed one tear. Buffy knew Spike had cried in secret, attempting to be strong.



She stood slightly behind her mother and Dawn, her head down, watching her feet. Her long hair was down, flowing in the winter afternoon’s wind. She wore a black fitted turtleneck-sweater, a black calf-length skirt, and black boots. He felt need take him over, desire filled him, and he was bursting with love.



He was fighting so many emotions. His feelings for Buffy overwhelmed him, and the grief from losing Jenny was making him numb on the outside. He wanted to put his arms around her, cry on her shoulder, and kiss away her tears, but he couldn’t allow himself.



As the priest droned on, Spike watched her. Her own silent tears dropped down her cheeks, and she sniffled a little.



It seemed as though they’d been standing there for hours when all was said and done. The sun was setting and the crowd began acquitting. Buffy stood there, and watched as Spike stood alone.



Illyria was the last to pass her by. “His grief is deep. He may push you away in a moment of despair. Do you think you can love him?”



“I think I’ve loved him since he helped me in the woods that day.” Buffy replied honestly.



“Love was made to bring pain to the human race. I have not known love, nor would I allow it to take control of my life.” Illyria walked away, direct and rigid. Her eyes were so cold, haunting, and her words pierced Buffy.



Buffy slowly walked toward him, careful not to speak as he stared down at the fresh grave.



“I never knew how much she meant to me until I lost her.” Spike said, tears running down his cheeks.



“Spike…I know that you’re hurting, but let me make it better.” She reached out to touch him back, but he moved away as though she was fire.



“Can’t make it better…can’t bring her back. The only one that understood me is gone. She may not have given birth to me, but she was my mum.” He wrapped his arms tightly around his chest.



“I know, Spike. I understand…please don’t do this.” Buffy pleaded, tears caressing her eyes, again.



“Do what? What am I doing to you that is so fucking bad, pet? Does it hurt? Am I hurting you…all you did was hurt me. Ran around, playing games. You don’t like the game, luv?” His words were icy, hard, and mean.



“I know you don’t mean that, Spike. You’re angry cause Jenny’s gone, not because of me.” She took the chance, stepped to him, putting her arms around him tightly. She waited, hoped he’d respond.



He did, he broke down on the ground, bringing Buffy with him. He sobbed openly, and held her. “I-I can’t…she was barely there, but she was so good to me.” It was true that his parents were always away, but Jenny treated him like the child she never got a chance to really raise.



“Shhh…I’m here, Spike. Jenny’s still here, too. She’s in your heart, in those tears. Don’t cry for her. Embrace what’s happened to her, and let it show you that people come and go. But there will always be love. I love you.” She soothed him, caressing his back.



“”Please, don’t leave me.” He begged.



“How many times do I have to tell you, I’ll never go. They’ll have to pry me away from you, and even then I bet my arms would come off, which is pretty gross.” Buffy said, earning a small smile from Spike.



“Are you my girl, Buffy?”



“Always.”
Wrecked by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty-Three: Wrecked



Afraid to let her out of his sight for fear that she’d disappear Spike smothered her. He had to be near her, touch her, feel her, and kiss her, just for reassurance. He felt that he would go mad if he wasn’t inside of her.



Buffy took it, the rough sex, his need to feel. She became his relief from the stress that was surrounding him.



His grades were going down, Giles was a wreck, and Buffy was his excuse for not turning to the bottle. He held her tightly in his arms; he whispered words that she could never get tired of hearing.



“Buffy, luv, you’re my world. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.”



Her head rested on his sweaty chest, exhausted from the work out he’d given her. Her body ached from head to toe, but she gave in when his hand traveled through her hair, and slowly down her back. He was insatiable.



He could sense her stiffness. “What’s wrong, pet? Feeling a little too tumbled?” He questioned.



She moved on her back on his bed, and took a breath. “I’m willing to do whatever you want.” She replied simply.



He didn’t see the fun in that. “Since when did you become my sodding sex slave? I though it was the other way around.” A sly smirk approached his lips, but Buffy didn’t return it. “I’m kidding, luv.” He hovered over her, making his way down the valley of her breasts, and dipping his tongue in her navel. “I’ll make it feel all better.” He offered, reaching her mound.



“You don’t have to-oh…” She arched off the bed when his tongue began flicking her clit. She moaned when his finger entered her soreness, but her juices still flowed from the pleasure. “Spike, please.” She pleaded, as he began tongue fucking her along with his finger.



“God, Buffy…you taste so bloody wonderful.” He sped up the process, until he felt her tighten. “Cum for me, baby.” He prodded, his dick twitching in anticipation.



“Oh, Spike…” Her voice trailed off as she came. Her body convulsed with such force, and she was in a state of euphoria, unable to move.



“No need to do much, luv. Just spread those dimple knees for me.” He requested.



She didn’t budge, but he parted them for her with little effort, and she was open to him. He skillfully slid between them, and took her for the seventh time in five hours.



*



Spike sat at the kitchen table the next morning, waiting for the clock to go on seven, so he’d be able to pick up Buffy and go off to school. As he sat there, Giles slowly made his way down the stairs, his hair tousled, and his eyes squinting in the sunlight. He wore a dirty t-shirt that various food products had spilled upon during the last week, and sweatpants. The stench of death seemed to be following him.



“Dad, you need a shower. You’re smelling a bit ripe.” Spike informed the older Brit.



“Yes, well, maybe today. After all it’s a big day.” Giles said with a forced smile.



“Oh, really? And why might that be?” Spike put a hand through his hair, hoping it wasn't as wrecked as his father’s.



“Sit down for a second.” Giles requested sitting across from Spike at the kitchen table.



“I’ve been bloody sitting since you came down here. You’re off your rocker, Dad.” Spike said.



“Yes, well…yes.” He took off his glasses, and cleaned them with his dirty shirt. After placing them back on his nose, he spoke. “I know it's been hard, with Jenny gone, but your grades are terrible. You may not graduate.”



“I know, Dad. I’ll work on-“



Giles cut him off. “I think it would be best if we moved back to England. I discussed it with Joyce, and she’s making me an overseas partner. There is a lot we must get sorted.”



“But, Buffy…”



“Joyce hasn’t informed her…we thought it would be best if you did.” Giles said with a slight frown.



Tears welled in the younger Brit’s eyes. “You can’t take her away from me…I’ve already lost Mum, I can’t lose Buffy.”



“You’ll be back after the season is over in England. Just in time to be here for Buffy’s graduation. She’ll understand, son.” Giles said, attempting to make him feel better.



“Bugger this.” Spike stood, slamming his chair backwards. “You can’t rule me forever.” He yelled as the chair smashed to the floor.



“You’re my son, all I have left. You will do as I say. You may be eighteen, but I am your father, and you must do what’s best for us, for yourself.” Giles said in a strict tone. “I know that you love her, but she is not helping you think clearly. That girl is a distraction, and until you get back on track, you will be in England with me.” Spike said nothing. “We’ll be leaving in a week.”



With that, Spike stormed out of the kitchen, slamming the backdoor with such force that it was as though the glass would shatter.

*A/N: Ihave decided to Split this story in two, so the end of this section is coming up next...or maybe in two.
Destiny by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty-Four: Destiny



Buffy sat on the passenger’s side of the Desoto, watching the waves crash against the shore. Tears slid down her cheeks, and she swallowed the painful lump that swelled in her throat. Her world was crashing down, all around. “W-when are you leaving?” She sniffled.



“A week.” He replied in a daze. He couldn’t cry anymore, the whole ride from Buffy’s to the beach his own tears had taken over as he explained the situation.



She looked over at him, her cheeks damp, and her eyes red and swollen. “Where do we go from here?” It was the only reasonable question on her mind.



The only solution he could come up with, stabbed him through the chest. “I love you, Buffy. I know these past few weeks have been impossible, but you stuck by me. As much as I want you to stay by my side, I don’t think it would be fair to hold you back from finding true happiness.”



“I have all the happiness I need, right here.” She argued.



“No, you don’t, pet. I made love to you two, maybe three times. Then I just fucked you. I fucked you until you hurt, and I never took the time to think about your pain.” He was angry with himself.



“No, Spike…please.” She cried. “I just want to help you get through all this shit.”



“Well, I have to help myself, Buffy!” He yelled, silencing her. He couldn’t help the range of emotions within. He was lost, not wanting to leave her, and angry with his father. He was taking it out on her, and he knew it, but figured it was for the best.



Anger filled her. “Take me home, now.” She sniffled, on the calm brink of hysteria.



Without another word, Spike started the car and they made their way back to Sunnydale.



*



It was four hours until school was to be released, and Joyce was worried, until she heard the sound of the front door open and close.



“Buffy, is that you?” Joyce questioned, making her way from the kitchen to the foyer, before her oldest could make her way upstairs. “The school called and said you weren’t in this morning…I was worried.”



She cringed at the sound of her mother’s voice, her head throbbing. She stopped halfway up the stairs, and turned slightly. “I wasn’t feeling well.” Buffy’s voice quivered, and her eyes hurt from crying so much.



“Buffy, are you okay? What’s going on?” Joyce could see her daughter’s distraught features, and knew very well what was going on.



“I really don’t feel like talking about it.” Without further more word, Buffy continued her way up the stairs, and into her room, slamming the door behind her. She was in no mood to talk, and her only thought was the bed that was waiting for her upstairs.



*



Willow sat on Buffy’s bed, beside the troubled blonde, and listened intently to her words. Similar emotions ran through the redhead after she heard the situation, and the words “Kill Spike” were labeled on her brain. “Just like that?”



“Just like that.” Buffy replied, repeating the words with dread. She had avoided school for the past three days, and she was happy that Willow had taken the time to attempt to cheer her up.



“A-are you going to wait for him to come back, or are you going to move on?” It was the only question Willow could come up with.



“I-I don’t know.” Buffy said, in a daze.



“Well, he’s a big jerk…a super jerk with dumb hair and stupid leather.” Willow said, attempting to make Buffy feel better.



“It’s okay, Will. You don’t have to make him into a bad person. He’s going through a lot, and I don’t think it was his choice.” Buffy tried reassuring herself. “Right now, I’m just trying to keep from dying.” She could feel tears coming on.



“Oh Buffy.” Willow said.



Buffy leaned her head on Willows lap and began crying. “I can’t breathe, Will. I feel like I can’t breathe.”



*



Dawn sat in the kitchen, eating a peanut butter and salami sandwich, as Joyce went over paperwork from the gallery. The bubbly fourteen year old, looked up from her sandwich with worry in her eyes.



“Mom, is Buffy going to be okay?” She questioned.



“She just needs time.” Joyce looked toward the backdoor when she heard the lawnmower start.



“Does she know he’s out there?” Dawn questioned.



“She should be out for a few hours. She took these migraine pills I had.” Joyce seemed to be wondering what kind of craziness would ensue if her oldest awoke to see the bleached blonde mowing the lawn.



“When is he leaving?” Dawn inquired, once more.



“Wednesday.” Joyce replied simply.



Dawn finished her sandwich and went out to the back porch to see Spike mowing the lawn. Since it was only a week till Christmas, he was actually wearing a shirt. He suddenly noticed her, and stopped the mower.



“What’s up, Nibblet?” He questioned, wiping his forehead with his arm.



“Nothing.” She replied with a shrug of her shoulders.



“How’s big sis doing?” He asked as though he wasn’t too interested.



“Asleep…she hasn’t been doing very well since you told her you were leaving.” Dawn crossed her arms over her chest, and gave him a bit of attitude.



“I noticed she hasn’t been in school.” He looked down at the grass, as though it held interest.



“Yeah…Spike, don’t you love her?” Dawn questioned.



“Of course I do.” He replied, looking the little one in the eyes earnestly.



“Than why are you leaving?” She sat on the steps of the porch, and Spike sauntered over to sit beside her.



“I wish I could stay, but since Jenny died, my dad’s been a mess, and I haven’t been doing so well. I’m not happy, and if I’m not happy, I can’t make Buffy happy. Wouldn’t you rather see Buffy happy?” Spike asked.



“Of course I would, but she seemed fine these past few weeks.” Dawn replied.



“But I have been using her to feel the void that Jenny’s death caused, and Buffy should have me there with honesty, not just because I need physical contact.” Spike explained.



“I get you, but don’t you think that you two can spend these next few days saying goodbye. Why leave on bad terms, when you’re destine to be together anyway?” Dawn struck the young man with heartfelt question, and left him sitting there with much to think about.
The Reason by Sabrina
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Reason



Spike couldn’t have been more grateful when he saw that her window was open. It was near midnight, that same Saturday, and he had shimmied up the tree that stood tall before her window and balanced himself on the awning that covered the porch below.



The house was dark and without much thought, he dove into the window and stumbled on her bedroom floor. He stood abruptly, and laid eyes at the petite blonde before him as she slept. She was in fetal position, her stuffed pig Mr. Gordo in her arms.



He sat on the edge of the bed, and she stirred slightly. He ran his fingers through her hair, and her eyes fluttered open.



“Spike? Am I dreaming?” She questioned sleepily.



“It’s me, luv.” He kicked off his boots and slipped under the covers beside her.



“What are you doing here?” She watched him carefully in the moonlight that illuminated the room.



He turned on his side to face her, stroking his hand over her cheek. “I don’t know how I’m going to live without you.” His voice cracked a bit, as his eyes became tearful. He moved in and brushed his lips over hers.



“Please,” she pleaded, “don’t hurt me anymore.”



“Never, Buffy.” He replied, kissing her again. “I came to apologize. I meant what I said; don’t let me hold you back from true happiness. Nothing will change the way I feel for you.” His hand traveled up and down her bare arm.



She stood abruptly, making her way to the bedroom door, and locking it to his surprise. She came to the foot of the bed, clad in a white camisole and underwear, getting on her hands and knees to crawl up his body. She reached for the button on his jeans, and quickly worked on removing the disturbance. He cock sprang to life and Buffy didn’t hesitate to take him into her mouth.



“Oh Buffy…” It was the first time she had ever sucked him off. She suckled the tip, and then flicked her tongue up and down his shaft. Her tiny hand encircled the base of his dick and she pumped him, sucking the tip with all her might.



Spike groaned, as he gently thrust himself into her mouth and hand. As his balls tightened, Buffy’s free hand worked on massaging them, and the sticky substance shot down her throat.



She swallowed with a small smile, as Spike shook a bit.



“Buffy, luv-“



She cut him off. “Shhh…tonight is all about you and me.”



He flipped her to her back, and removed her panties and camisole. He kissed each breast and slowly made his way down her body. He fore filled her, licking and tasting her juices, carefully cleaning her with his tongue, as a cat would do.



“I need you.” Her voice was a whisper.



He didn’t hesitate to make his way back up her body, and lavish her lips with kisses. The fact that Buffy had skipped her birth control the last few days slipped her mind, as he entered her and they became one.



She rocked with him, held him tightly, afraid that if she let go, it would all be a dream. “I love you.” She wept, tears dampening her cheeks, as she cried for him.



He joined her, kissed her, and tasted her salty tears. “I’ll always love you…”



*



They stood at the terminal, their hands joined, while Joyce and Giles spoke about the gallery and the pieces Giles was planning on getting, Spike and Buffy were silent.



Spike pulled her to the side, and they faced each other. His hands went up to cup her cheeks, and he leaned in, inhaling her scent. “God, I’ll miss this.”



“I’ll write you.” Buffy promised.



“I’ll call.” He vowed, his hands finding her hips.



“Do you feel like time is standing still?” She asked.



“It always feels like that when I’m with you.” He leaned in and brushed his lips to hers.



“There’s not much room, but I think you can still escape and live in my closet. It’ll be fun…like having your own apartment.” With teary eyes, and a wide smile, Buffy attempted to make herself feel better, more so than him.



“As much as I’d love being the close to you, wasn’t there a monster living in there?” He asked with a smirk.



“Who told you about Mattie the closet monster?” She scowled. Spike’s eyes shifted to Joyce, and averted. “I’m so gonna kill her.” Buffy said.



“You know, if it wasn’t for you…I would have killed myself that night.” He said, looking into her eyes.



“What night? Saturday?” She questioned, crinkling her nose.



“No love…before that. The night I found you in the woods. Drusilla broke up with me and I thought it was the end of the world.” He replied.



“What changed your mind?” She asked, leaning her body into his.



“When I saw you sitting by that tree, all alone. You looked so small and hurt.” He answered, remembering the tears she had shed, and the fear on her face. “I just wanted to take care of you. You’re the reason I became who I am. You’re the reason why I’m a better man.”



“Nothing will change that.” She reached out to touch his cheek.



“Flight 743 at gate 13 from Sunnydale, California to London, England is now boarding.” A voice said over the loud speaker.



Her arms wrapped possessively around his neck and she cried. “I love you. I love you so much, William.”



“I love you too, Buffy. I’ll never stop. Not even if you find someone knew. Never.” He swore, holding her as though she’d be gone if he didn’t.



*A/N: That’s it for this installment. If you want to know what happens to these wacky kids, voice your opinion, let me know what you think should happen on the reviews, and I’ll be getting started with part two.*
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=2143