Different Worlds by Kirst
Summary: Spikes a huge star whos got a reputation as a ladies man after being hurt by his ex. Buffys a stripper trying to take care of her little brother and sister. Both are from different worlds can they make it work?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes Word count: 41011 Read: 34395 Published: 10/06/2006 Updated: 11/04/2006

1. Captivating by Kirst

2. Meeting by Kirst

3. Advice by Kirst

4. Doubts by Kirst

5. Lunch by Kirst

6. Invited by Kirst

7. The Party by Kirst

8. After Party by Kirst

9. Realisations by Kirst

10. Slip-up by Kirst

11. Snapped by Kirst

12. Discovered by Kirst

13. Worries by Kirst

14. Confrontations by Kirst

15. Doubts by Kirst

16. A Strange Visit by Kirst

17. Problem Solved by Kirst

18. A good day by Kirst

19. A New Date by Kirst

20. Suspicous by Kirst

21. Proposal by Kirst

22. Epilouge by Kirst

Captivating by Kirst
Author's Notes:
if this is rubbish just let me know lol its my first fic
“Whey! Over here dude!”
Spike spotted Xander waving frantically at him next to a table full of people grinning at him goofily. Spike laughed and shook his head at how much of a fool Xander was, sure they had been best friends since high school but man he never stopped surprising him with his childish antics. Spike walked over to his friend who immediately engulfed him in a hug.
“Congrats spike.” He laughed before turning to the table of friends.
“Now everyone I think we should all raise our glasses” Xander looked around the table at Gunn, Fred , Oz, Anya, Cordelia and Graham who all raised their glasses of whatever alcohol they were currently knocking back.
“To Spike and his shiny new award.” Xander finished clapping spike on his back before pushing him into a seat and handing him a beer.
Spike laughed and nodded his head at all his friends smiling at them happily.
“Oh my god are you Spike Devlin? Oh wow you are! Will you sign my shirt?” Spike looked up at the obviously dumb blonde who was staring at him obviously using her sexy eyes and licking her lips. Spike raised his eyebrows taking in her barely there top.

Where the hell is I supposed to sign?!

“sure.” Spike replied pleasantly getting a pen off of Fred and signing the t-shirt.
“Urm do you like, want to go somewhere more private?” she asked resting her hand on his leg.
“Sorry, pet but im here with friends.” Spike replied curtly pushing her hand off his leg. The girl give him one last lustful look before turning and stomping off.

“See this is why I didn’t want to come to a seedy place like this.” Spike grumbled at Xander. Coming to this strip club was all xanders idea, he figured the press wouldn’t even think of coming here. Plus he got to ogle women all night.
“I agree with spike my idea of fun isn’t exactly staring at girls all night.” Fred agreed.
“Oh I don’t know I find the breasts on these girls rather appealing their firm yet perky.” Anya chipped in gaining a round of groans from everyone at the table except Oz who simply blinked.
“Well it’s not my fault you’re a huge movie star, your gunna get recognised where ever you go man.” Xander tried ducking his head in apology.
Spike just leaned back in his chair and sighed.

About an hour later everyone was defiantly a lot merrier. Spike looked at Anya who was shamelessly flirting with the bar man and then turned to see Fred and Gunn deep in an obviously passionate kiss. Xander was sitting at the bar with one of the strippers perched in his lap and Cordelia and Graham had gone home early. Spike turned around and saw Oz sitting at a nearby table.

Oz who was almost as famous as Spike himself was. Was surrounded by women who were all fawning over him. Oz just sat there obviously not interested in any of the girls but not ignoring them like most other celebrities would do. Spike and Oz had met on the set of a talk show they were both appearing on.

They were both only just starting to become recognised and had immediately hit it off. Oz was the lead singer in a band Dingoes Ate My Baby who were absolutely massive everywhere and even though Oz was officially a huge rock star he hadn’t changed at all. He was still the same oz that had grown up in New York, who only spoke when he had something important to say and not once had spike seen him with a groupie. In fact spike hadn’t seen him with a girl since he had met him.
Oz was a definite gentleman when it came to women and so he always declined offers from women when he got them because most of them only wanted him because what he was not who he was.

Spike on the other hand could not say the same thing about himself. Spike was what most would call a man whore. Before he became famous he only had eyes for one girl. Drusilla Rayne. She was his everything and stayed with him right until he hit the big time. And that was when he realised exactly what Drusilla was really like.

It was splashed all over the papers for the world to see how much of a cheating cow she was. Spike was devastated when he found out and the only reason he got through it was because of Xander and the rest of his mates. After he had recovered spike had said to hell with women and had proceed to sleep with every woman he came into contact with, except for Cordy, Anya and Fred of course.

Girls threw themselves at spike where ever he went. From his bad boy bleached hair and his piercing blue eyes down to his unbelievably cut six pack, it also helped that he had 2 Oscars under his belt and a bank account to rival bill gates.
Spike was a god to women everywhere. But soon the appeal of sleeping with loads of different women wore off but his reputation had already been made as a ladies man and that was it. He sighed and looked around the club again and his eyes were directed back to the stage when the light came on and music started playing.

A woman made her way to the front of the stage and began to swing her hips and move her body to the music. Spike immeadiatly paid attention to every detail of her dance not even noticing when a man next to him tipped a drink in his lap.

She’s bloody gorgeous

Spike leant forward and stared at the little blonde that had attracted his attention. She was a tiny thing not much taller than five foot but she was definitely a stunning package. Spikes gaze raked over her. She had long wavy blonde hair that shone like gold when the lights where on her. She had bright captivating green eyes that spike could see even from this distance and her body was breathtaking. Spike took in her perfectly shaped breasts and trailed down to her toned yet soft looking stomach. The red thong she was wearing didn’t exactly cover much and spike gulped audibly when he saw the muscles in her thighs contract as she danced.

Bet she could put those muscles to good use.

Spike thought to himself. He glanced around the club and saw that almost every other man who didn’t already have a girl in their lap were also staring at the goddess on stage. She was captivating.
Meeting by Kirst
Author's Notes:
yey thanx for the reviews i officially luve you all and i hope you enjoy the next chapter
Buffy sat at the make up counter staring intently at her reflection. She put the finishing touches to her make up and sat back to wait for her song to come on before she took to the stage. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts wander.

“Hey Buffy.”
She was brought back to earth and turned to smile at the red head who she knew would be sat next to her.
“Hey will.” Buffy replied smiling fondly at her friend glad to see at least someone she liked working tonight. Willow was a sweet little red head who Buffy had met on her first night working at the club. It was hard to imagine willow worked in a strip club when you first met her she had a sweet innocence about her that would make you believe she had never even swore never mind taken her clothes off for money.

“We still on for Saturday?” Willow asked as she began to apply her own make up.

“Yep me you and Doyle bronzing it, wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Buffy replied.
“So how are Dawn and Conner?”
“Hmm oh their still their own annoying selves. Dawn keeps trying to sneak out with her boyfriend and Conner keeps on trying to hide the fact that he smokes. You know same old same old.” Buffy sighed.
Willow just chuckled in response.

“Buffy you’re on.” Ray the owner of the club barked at her.
Buffy stood up and walked toward the stage. She took a deep breath before she heard the first bar of music drift through the speakers and she immeadiatly shut her brain down and began to dance her way to the front of the stage.
As much as Buffy hated this job she couldn’t help but love it at the same time. Dancing was the only time Buffy felt completely free and let herself go completely. She twisted and turned in time with the beat of the music. Halfway through the song Buffy opened her eyes to glance around the club. And she found her Gaze locked with the most beautiful set of blue eyes she had ever seen.

Oh my god! It’s Spike Devlin

Buffy had seen a lot of his films and seen his picture countless times in magazines and had all but drooled at them but in person he was drop dead gorgeous. She realised that she was still staring into his eyes and a blush crept up her face. She turned to the rest of the audience but kept spike still in her sight.
Just before the song had ended she saw spike get up from his seat and make his way out of the room. She felt a flutter of something in her belly. The song ended and she walked off the stage feeling a little disappointed. By what she had no clue but the only thing on her mind was the breathtaking blue eyes that were burned into her brain.

“Hello luv.”
Buffy’s eyes snapped up and she gasped when she saw spike himself standing in front of her.

Oh my what an accent.

“Um hi” Buffy replied stupidly not knowing what to say.
“Im Spike, what’s your name pet? Spike asked.
“Buffy” she gulped.

Here she was standing in front of a huge movie star wearing nothing but bikini bottoms. She nervously crossed her arms over her chest trying to regain some modesty at least.
Spike caught on to what she was doing and immediately averted his eyes.

“Urm sorry pet, maybe you want to get changed into something. Go ahead I can wait” Spike offered sheepishly stepping back.

Buffy smiled at him before ducking her head and heading to the dressing room. That was her only song of the evening anyway she had to get home to Conner and Dawn. She changed into her normal clothes and glanced in the mirror. Willow walked into the room just as Buffy was reaching for her bag.

“Buffy!” willow grinned at her.
“Spike Devlin is waiting outside the door and he just told Ray he's waiting to talk too and I quote a gorgeous li'l blond bird” Willow looked at her with wide eyes.

Buffy didn’t know what to say. It was just surreal to see him even in the club never mind requesting to talk to her. Buffy knew of his reputation and usually any man who requested to talk to a dancer after a show only had one thing in mind and Buffy wasn’t about to start sleeping with members of the audience now just cause he was famous.

“Ill see you Saturday okay Will.” Buffy sighed before walking to the door.
“Yeah sure listen phone me buff to tell me what he says.” Willow asked before walking to the wardrobe to put on a different outfit for the next song.
Buffy took in a deep breath and opened the door.

Buffy walked outside and saw Spike leaning against a wall outside talking to Harmony who was practically humping him. Spike had a very bored look on his face and Buffy smiled at that. He saw Buffy and immediately straightened up and walked toward her not paying the slightest attention to harmony.

Cor she looks even more beautiful with no make up and her normal clothes on.

“Hello again.” Spike said smiling at her.
“Hi.” Buffy replied not knowing quiet what to say.
“Um you’re probably wondering what Im doing right?” Spike asked shyly.
“Um kind of.” Buffy nodded smiling at how nervous he seemed.
“Can we go somewhere to talk? We can get a coffee or something.” Spike shoved his hands into his duster.

Jesus what’s wrong with me. I'm acting like a teenager with his first girlfriend! God i've had countless women what’s different about this one?

“Im sorry I can’t. I have to get home.” Buffy replied slightly sad. She had already decided that whatever he asked she was going to say no. she didn’t want to be another notch on his bedpost, she may be a stripper but she wasn’t a one night stand kind of girl but she did feel a little disappointed. Most girls would kill to go out with Spike Devlin.

“Oh” he replied not being able to cover his obvious disappointment.

Buffy just looked at him apologetically and he could tell she seemed generally disappointed as well.
She was about to turn and walk away when he put his hand on her arm. She looked back at him expectantly.

“How are you getting home?” He asked.
“Walking. I only live about 20 minutes away.”
“20 minutes on foot? No I insist please ill drive you I’ve only had one beer so it’s safe.” He insisted.

Buffy stood there for a second. What’s the harm better than walking and its not as if he was a murder or anything.
“Sure why not.” Buffy nodded before following him out of the back exit of the club and around to the car park. All the while thinking how bizarre this was.
Spike led her to an old beat up Desoto that looked as if it had been through at least one war. She looked at spike and raised her eyebrow at his choice in car. He grinned back at her cheekily before replying.
“Hey this is my baby she’s a classic.” He defended himself. She just laughed at him and sat in the front passenger’s seat. He got in and revved up the engine.
Advice by Kirst
Author's Notes:
sorry if the spacing on this is making it hard to read it my first fic so im still trying to figure out how to do it right

oh well enjoy :D
“Okay where do you live pet?”
“1745 Richards Street.”

He looked at her blankly for a second obviously having no clue where that was. She laughed at him and told him to just start driving and she’d direct him. It took spike 15 minutes to find Buffy’s house which was nestled in a quiet suburb just outside of the city.
They spent most of the ride with Buffy laughing at spikes complete inability to follow directions and him teasing her about not being able to give the right directions.
He pulled up outside her house and the both of them went quiet.

“Thanks for the ride Spike. It was nice to meet you.” Buffy broke the silence giving him a sweet smile that made Spikes stomach do a flip flop.

“It was my pleasure luv.” He replied back not sure what to
say.
Buffy reached for the handle of the car when spike put his hand on her arm for the second time that night.

“Can I have your number pet?” Spike asked. He had dated some of Hollywood’s most famous actresses and models but he had never been this nervous about a girl ever.

Buffy looked at him as if trying to figure him out before replying.
“Why?”

“What do you mean why? Cos I like you. Id think that was obvious.” Spike smirked at her. Completely blown away by how she had no clue about her affect on him.

“Why? You just met me, and you met me in a strip club of all places. If you think Im just gunna sleep with you your wasting your time just cause I work in a strip club doesn’t mean Im a slut I only work there cause I have to support myself and Connor and Dawn and I know realise Im rambling so Im gunna shut up now.” Buffy buried her face in her hands completely embarrassed.

Spike just smiled at how cute Buffy was being and waited for her to lift her head again before leaning in and pressing his lips to her. Buffy was taken by surprised and just sat there at first but she quickly fell into it and responded pressing her lips harder to his. Spikes tongue swept her bottom lip and Buffy opened her mouth to let his tongue tangle with hers.

Wow she’s an amazing kisser.

Wow he's an amazing kisser.

After a few seconds Buffy pulled back to breathe and looked into spikes slightly glazed eyes as he panted for breathe too.

“I have to go inside.” Buffy gasped.

“Yeah okay.” Spike sighed. “Can I have your number?” he asked again hopefully.

Buffy reached into her bag and pulled out a pen and piece of paper she scribbled her number on it and handed it to him. She give him one last smile before jumping out of the car and making her way up to the house. He waited for her to disappear inside before he pulled off grinning happily to himself.





The next morning Buffy sat at her kitchen counter with a cup of coffee in her hand skimming through the newspaper not really paying any attention to the articles. Her mind was definitely elsewhere.

I can’t believe it. Spike Devlin kissed me. Me! This kind of things only happens in movies….I wonder if he’ll call me.

Buffy smiled to herself. The fluttery feeling in her stomach seemed to have increased through the night and she was now thoroughly happy. Even if he didn’t call her she still had the memories.

“Hey Sis.” Connor yawned as he made his way into the kitchen sitting at the table and pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

“Morning Con. Wow you got in the shower before Dawn congratulations.” Buffy smiled ruffling Conner’s hair as she got up to tip the rest of her coffee in the sink.
Dawn came down the stairs half hour later and joined Conner at the breakfast table. He was now halfway through a plate full of pancakes.

God that boy could eat.

“Hey Buffy…can I wear your earrings to school today?” dawn asked pleadingly giving her older sister her puppy dog eyes.
“No” Buffy replied simply and watched as Dawn immediately went into a pout and sat sullenly at the table picking at her pancakes grumpily.

Buffy leaned against the kitchen counter and watched her baby brother and sister arguing over the table. Well she couldn’t really call them babies anymore Connor was 13 and dawn was almost 16.
After their mother died almost 2 years ago now all three of them had been left devastated. Buffy who was 19 at the time dropped out of school to look after Dawn and Connor. She had tried to find her dad to see if he could help out with looking after them but she had found out he was living somewhere in Spain with his secretary so she had to find a job to help support them all.

Sadly since she had to quit college she had no qualifications and the only place that she could work which paid enough for her to be able to pay all the bills was The Blue the strip club.

So here she was 21, the legal guardian of two teenagers and working as a stripper.

Even if he does call…no way would he stick around.

Buffy sighed and turned to stare out the window tuning out the bickering between her two younger siblings.





Across town:


Spike laid sprawled across his king sized bed wide awake staring at his ceiling trying to recall every last detail of last night. He smiled to himself as he remembered the cute little way she smiled at him and the way her lips felt as he kissed her.

God she was perfect.

He frowned suddenly only just remembering her mention having to support Dawn and Connor.
Who the hell are they? Spike wondered. He frowned realising that he didn’t even ask her last name. Maybe Dawn and Connor were her kids…no they couldn’t be she wasn’t old enough….was she?
Spike groaned to himself realising how much of an idiot he was here he was already mooning over her and he didn’t know her last name, how old she was or even if she had kids!

He closed his eyes again and he could see her face looking at him breathlessly struggling to regain air she had lost while kissing him.
He smiled and realised he didn’t even care if she had kids so what!?...he wasn’t gunna let this one get away. No way.

He thought back to when he first saw her dancing on stage. How well she moved with the music and how her whole body seemed to move perfectly. Spike groaned as he felt himself harden beneath the sheet.



Oh bugger.




After Dawn and Connor had left for school Buffy made her way upstairs to clean their bedrooms. Starting with Connors first she picked up all his dirty clothes off the floor and made his bed properly

What is it with boys not being able to do a bed?

She was cleaning under his bed when her hand closed on a pack of cigarettes. She glared down at the packet and placed them on his bed for when he came home, she was definitely going to have words with him about his new habit.

After cleaning both rooms and clearing an unhealthy amount of junk food wrapping out from both rooms.
She made her way back downstairs to put the washing in the washing machine when the phone rang.

Buffy stared at the phone for a few seconds feeling a bit light head suddenly. She picked up the phone and put it to her ear slowly as if expecting the phone to just blow up in her hand.

“..Hello” she stuttered nervously.
“Hey gorgeous how ya doing?”
Buffy sank against the wall and closed her eyes laughing at herself.
“Hey Doyle. Im great and how are you?” Buffy replied happy to hear one of her best friends on the line.

“Well Im doing great but listen Willow called me last night, sounding as if someone let her into the coffee again. The most I could make out was…Buffy…Spike Devlin…and a few Oh My god. So translation please darlin? Doyle asked humour filling his voice.

Buffy smiled and moved with the phone towards the machine and loading it with a bunch of Connors clothes.

“Spike Devlin came to the club last night and asked to talk to me is all.” Buffy replied trying to act nonchalant.

There was silence on the other end of the phone and Buffy straightened up waiting for her friend to say something.
“You are kidding right. Spike Devlin?!Oh my god what did he want?”
“He asked for my number.” Buffy said leaving out the whole kissing part.
“Did you give it?” Doyle asked suddenly sounding serious.
Buffy sighed before answering yes.

“Be careful Buffy I don’t want to see you get hurt okay and i’ve heard some stories about Devlin.” Doyle advised.

“Yeah i’ve heard too. Who hasn’t? But he was so sweet last night, I can give him a chance at least right.” Buffy answered.
“Yeah of course. I got to go Buff we’ll talk more on Saturday.”

Buffy hung up the phone and went back to cleaning up the house humming Love Is In The Air as she worked
Doubts by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Enjoy and thanx for alll the reviews! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol
Buffy sat on the couch watching TV with a big glass of wine in front of her. It was her night off and Dawn had gone out to the bronze and Connor was upstairs doing homework. She was half way through dirty dancing when the phone rang.

She reached across and answered it.

“Hello…if this is work you can hang up right now cause Im not coming in.” Buffy replied automatically slipping a piece of popcorn in her mouth.
“This isn’t work luv.” Spikes deep chuckle rumbled down the phone. Buffy’s eyes widened comically and she immediately reached across to turn the television down.
“Spike Hi!” Buffy replied pleased to hear his voice so soon.
“How are you pet?”
“I'm good. I'm very good.”



Buffy and Spike talked on the phone for about an hour, they were still on the phone when Dawn came home from the bronze. She looked at her sister questioningly. Taking in her smile and the fact that she hadn’t immediately been on her ass for being home past curfew she knew that who ever was on the phone must be one hell of a talented person to get her sister happy enough to not mind her coming home late. Not to push her luck she didn’t question her sister she just ran upstairs to bed.

“So listen pet. I was wondering you don’t work during the day right?” Spike asked
“No I don’t.”
“Okay so do you want to have lunch or something tomorrow?” Spike held his breath waiting for her reply.
“Yeah I would love that.” Buffy replied smiling when she heard spike let out a breath he must have held back.

“Well that’s great luv is it okay if I make lunch at my place it's just I figured you don’t want paparazzi to follow us around.”
“Yep no problem, come pick me up at 12 okay?”Buffy smiled happily
“Yeah sure pet.”
“I’ve really got to go now Spike I’ll see you tomorrow okay…goodnight spike.”
“Goodnight luv.”

Spike put the phone down and immediately ran for a cold shower.

Bloody hell if this is what a phone call does to me god knows what Im gunna be like when is see her again.





The next day Spike was in his bedroom with a pair of jeans in one hand and a pair of leather pants in the other.
“Arghh” he threw both sets of pants onto the bed and stormed off to his closet to look again.

Init supposed to be women who fuss over damn clothes?! God im a nit

Well over an hour later spike was standing in his kitchen staring at the clock on the counter. Only another half hour and he could leave to go pick her up. He smiled to himself as he imagined Buffy sitting in her house doing the exact same thing. His thoughts were broken by his cell phone chirping away.

“Lo.”
“Hey you don’t call you don’t write what’s up buddy?” Xanders voice sounded down the line in a mock hurt voice.

“Hey Xand sorry i've been busy I had to go to the studio yesterday to sort out that contract for that film I have to do.” Spike replied opening his fridge and popping a grape into his mouth trying to get rid of the nervousness in his belly.

“Hmm yes but that doesn’t explain you bailing out on us at Blue the other night, I couldn’t find you anywhere and then a girl said you had gone to talk to one of the strippers. Back to the old ways huh buddy?” Xander laughed knowing spike would at some point start back up with his womaniser ways.

“Um well yeah I went to talk to Buffy.”
“Buffy? That’s her real name or stage name. Either way it’s hilarious.”
“It’s her real name you prat. In fact im picking her up in 20 minutes.” Spike smirked smugly.
“WHAT! You’re going out with a stripper!? Spike fair enough to bang her but date her?” Xander yelled down the line in shock.
“Hey watch it Harris! Buffy’s not like that.” Spike replied back trying to keep his anger down.

“How would you know Spike? You know what type of girl she is from watching her dance naked! Do you really think you’re the only guy that’s propositioned this girl after a show?!”
“She said no Harris. When I first asked her to go talk privately she said no. She’s only agreed to a date plus I spoke to her for ages on the phone yesterday she isn’t like that Xand.” Spike reasoned but he felt a niggle of doubt enter his brain with his friends words.

Hmm maybe she only said no to begin with cos im famous and she wanted to see if she could mooch off me.

Spike frowned as the thoughts filled his head.

“Look man all im saying is if your gunna “date” her then keep it low profile kay. I mean if the press found out I mean come on Spike. She can’t be a permanent girl man. Anyway I got to go dude. Gunn just called were gunna go shoot some hoops. See ya round.”
Spike shut the phone and glanced up at the clock.

10 minutes.

Screw it im coming now.

All the way to Buffy spike thought over what Xander said.
How much did he really know about her? Sure she seemed absolutely perfect but so had Dru. Spike had pulled up outside Buffy’s house without realising it and just sat there staring ahead, until he heard someone calling his name.

He looked up and saw Buffy walking towards him and he almost forgot to breath she looked like a goddess the sun beamed down on her golden hair making it appear almost silver in some places, her golden tan was made even more obvious by the white lacy top she was wearing and her jeans did nothing to hide her perfectly shaped legs as they strode towards him. She opened the door of the car and got in smiling at him the entire time.

“Hey.”
“Lo pet, you look amazing.” Spike breathed not really trusting himself with words right now.
“Hmm I know you don’t look to bad yourself,” she replied eyeing his tight blue jeans and light blue shirt that brought out the sparkle in his eye.
Spike forgot all train of thought when she give him a playful little smirk and all his doubts from earlier were blown completely apart.




“Wow.”
Buffy jaw dropped when she stepped into Spikes penthouse apartment and her eyes immediately began to scan the place.”

It’s huge! Jesus my entire house would fit inside his living room alone!

Buffy’s eyes went from his huge very comfy very expensive looking couch to his huge entertainment centre the screen on the TV was at least 3 times the size of hers. The living room was decorated in crème and brown colours.
It was very stylish and Buffy was surprised that spike would go for something like this she thought it would be a full on bachelors pad equipped with a lazy boy chair and a minfridge next to it full with beer.

“You want a tour pet?” Spike asked interrupting Buffy from her rummaging through his CD collection. Buffy looked up at him embarrassed.
“Sorry not everyday you get to be inside Spike Devlins apartment is all.” Buffy mumbled.
“No problem pet come on i'll show you the kitchen.”

Spike led her all the way through his apartment showing her the kitchen which was all black, white and silver. He showed her two of the spare bedrooms and his own (Which had a huge king-sized bed he pointed out giving her a wink). And he showed her the bathroom which was all blue and white.

He's got good taste too wow could he get any more perfect.
Lunch by Kirst
Author's Notes:
keep them luvely reviews coming lol
“Do you need any help with that?” Buffy laughed at Spike as he burnt his hand yet again on the handle of the saucepan.

“No,” He grumbled as he mock glared at her which caused Buffy to laugh even harder.

“I thought this was gunna be easy.” Spike said moving the saucepan over to the counter and placing the boiled potatoes on Buffy’s and his plate.
“Well chicken salad and boiled potatoes is pretty simple…just not the way you do it.” Buffy laughed ducking an oven glove that came flying at her.

They both began to dig into their plate of food both shocked by how hungry they actually were. Spike had picked her up at 12 but they had spent over two hours walking around his apartment and it was now almost 2:30. Spike studied Buffy as she wolfed her food down.

It feels like i've known her for years, for once I feel like I
can be myself and not Spike the actor. Screw what Xander thinks I ain't letting this one go.


Spike smiled around a mouthful of chicken when Buffy burnt he mouth on a potato and he received a cold look as a reward.

“You want to play a game luv?”

Buffy looked at him suspiciously. “What kind of game?”

“Nothing rude what sort of man do you take me for!” spike replied reverting to his old upper class English accent.
“20 questions?” Spike asked.
“Sure sounds like fun and plus Theresa whole bunch of stuff I wanna know about you.” Buffy smiled excitedly clapping her hands together.

Okay that was going down in his top cute things that Buffy does book

“Okay you go first,” spike said taking a big gulp of lemonade.
“What’s your real name?”

“William Prichard Devlin, you tell anyone that and i'll kill you.” He warned as Buffy began to laugh “Where did you grow up?” Spike asked leaning in closer to Buffy.

“Right here in L.A I grew up in the house im in right now. My dad left my mom like 7 years ago and when my mom died she left the house to me.” Buffy answered truthfully. “How about you?”
“Born and raised in London luv grew up with my mam and dad Jenny and Rupert and I came over here to become an actor and i’ve lived her for five years now.”

“Did you always want to be an actor?” Buffy asked.
“Nuh huh pet it’s my turn remember. Now let me think. What are Connor and Dawn like?” Spike asked realizing he knew hardly anything about them.

“Well Connors 13 and even though he does have his moments he is a real good kid really he just likes to act grown up. Dawn on the other hand is a nightmare; she’s almost 16 and is the most stubborn child you will ever meet.”
“Runs in the family then is it?” Spike teased earning a smack from Buffy.

“Why did you ask me out?” Buffy’s question came out of nowhere and spike stood there for a second not sure what to say.
It was a fair question he had only spoken to her twice before and technically he could have any girl he wanted and instead he had chosen her a stripper who had two kids to look after.

Cos you felt something you hadn’t felt in a long time when you saw her

“Cos there’s something about you pet. I don’t know what it is yet but I feel like I was meant to meet you. I felt a connection I guess.” Spike replied honestly staring into Buffy’s eyes almost losing himself in them. Buffy stared right back and saw the emotions flash through his eyes.

Uncertainty, Lust

And something she couldn’t put a name to.

Spikes gaze flittered down to her lips and when he saw her tiny pink tongue sweep across them he just couldn’t help himself he leant in and kissed her passionately.
Buffy responded immediately opening her mouth to his. Their tongues met and Buffy’s legs turned to mush with the first sweep of his tongue, but Spike was soon around her side of the table and she was soon sitting in his lap the game long forgotten. Buffy sat astride Spikes lap and they continued like that for what felt like an eternity both completely lost in one another.
Buffy whimpered into Spikes mouth and Spike almost came just from the sound of her. Buffy shifted slightly in his lap and her eyes snapped open when she felt Spikes hardened length grinding into her ass. She looked down at spike with glazed eyes and saw that his were clouded over too.

“Sorry pet, can’t help it when im around you.” He grinned roguishly.
Buffy just blinked at him for a second before leaning back in and capturing him for another kiss. She ground down into him and was rewarded with a strangled groan that was muffled into her mouth. Neither knew how long they stayed like that until Buffy pulled away from him her eyes wide.

“What’s the matter?” Spike asked confused as she jumped off him and pulled her top down where it had rode up her stomach.

“Connor and Dawn are home form school and I need to be there before I go to work.” Buffy said in a raspy voice.
Spike looked up at her confused for a second until the lust started to clear from his mind and he could understand what she was saying.

“Oh right ill drive you home then pet,”

Spike stood up slowly and groaned. Buffy looked at him and realised the bulge in his jeans must be a bit uncomfortable. She blushed and looked back up to meet his eyes.

“Don’t worry bout it pet, I plan on a very long shower later.” Spike grinned before grabbing his car keys and leading her out to his car. The drive back to Buffy’s was in comfortable silence until spike started singing to the radio which caused Buffy to burst out laughing and caused actual tears to leak out of her eyes.

“Right then.” Spike said pulling to a stop outside Buffy’s. He turned to look at her and noticed she looked all nervous and was biting her lip.
“Can I see you tonight pet? I know you’ve got work but I was thinking I can pick you up after, we can go for a coffee or something after you finish?” Spike asked hopefully.
“So it doesn’t bother you?” Buffy replied casting her eyes down.
“Does what bother me?” Spike asked frowning.
“Me working tonight, at the club.” Buffy replied looking up at him hesitantly.

“What of course not luv. I can’t exactly throw stones with my reputation can I…just as long as no one else touches you they can look all they want. You’re my girl.” Spike smiled kissing her forehead gently.
“Your girl?” Buffy asked grinning brightly.
“Yep now get out that shower calling is my name.” He laughed.

Buffy leant in and kissed him quickly on the lips before jumping out of the car and walking to the house with a bounce in her stride waving at him as he drove off.

“I'm his girl” she squealed to herself before running into the house and cooking some food to feed Connors seemingly bottomless pit before work.









“Where have you been?” Dawn asked as soon as Buffy walked through the door.

“Out with a friend.” Buffy replied walking into the kitchen where Connor and two of his friends were sitting at the island watching a mini TV screen and eating a big bag of potato chips. As soon as Buffy walked in Connor turned to look at Buffy and immediately went back to the football game on TV while his friend’s eyes still remained on Buffy.

Buffy just shook her head at the leering looks of Connors friends and went to work on making lasagne for dinner. Buffy had been honest from day one with Connor and Dawn with her choice of profession and the two had been mostly supportive of it obviously they didn’t like the idea but they were both grateful that Buffy would do that for them.

Connors popularity amongst his friends had immediately shot through the roof when they found out his sister was a stripper and Connor was constantly asked to throw sleepovers by his friends in the hope that they could all catch a glimpse of his Hot Stripper Sister as the boys in Connors class had taken to calling her. Connor didn’t really mind although he never admitted it he was very proud of his sister. And didn’t care what anyone thought.

“Hey sis where you been?” Connor asked through a mouth load of cheese puffs.
“Oh I just had lunch with a friend lost track of time.” Buffy replied casually.
“Aw right well I was wondering since its Friday can the guys sleep over tonight?” Connor asked jerking his head toward Corey and David who sat next to him still staring at Buffy with their eyes gleaming hopefully.

“Sure. Im in work tonight anyway so Dawns looking after you. Ill phone at 10 to check everything’s all right okay. And you just have to reheat the lasagne for dinner there’s enough to share anyway.”
Buffy looked at the clock and panicked it was almost 6 and she had to be in work at half past.

“Oh my god im late I’ve got to get to work okay Con I’ll be back a bit later tonight probably about 1-2 o'clock and for some reason I think you’ll probably still be up right?” Buffy asked wryly.
Connor nodded in response Buffy leant over kissed him on the forehead which earned him envious glances off his friends before walking out to find Dawn.
Dawn was sat on the couch watching TV.
“Okay im trusting you to look after Connor and his friends again tonight okay, if you do anything wrong I swear I’ll call Miss Huffman again and she’ll baby sit you both again.” Buffy warned.

“I won’t.” Dawn sulked glaring at her sister.
“Okay and I mean it if I even feel that that boyfriend of yours has been here ill be home in a shot got it.”
“Yes sheesh overprotective much,” Dawn rolled her eyes and went back to the TV. Buffy just nodded and walked out the door.
Invited by Kirst
Author's Notes:
hmmmm i didnt like this chapter so i apologise if its rubbish
Buffy had finished her first dance when she heard a deafening squeal behind her and Willow came bounding at her grinning excitedly.

“Hello to you too Will.” Buffy laughed walking over to the wardrobe and deciding on what outfit to wear next. Not that she’d be wearing it for long.

“Hi….so details? What happened? Is he nice? Did you sleep with him? What’s he like in bed?” Willow reeled off question
after question looking at her friend eagerly.

“Wow calm down there and back up a few miles. What’s he like in bed?! You honestly thought id just jumped into bed with him like that?!” Buffy asked indignantly.

“Well…no not really but come on what happened? What’s he like?” Willow asked sitting down as if getting comfortable for a long story.

Buffy spent the next ten minutes telling Willow everything from the drive home he had given her the first night to their hour long conversation on the phone and their heated make out session this afternoon. When she finished Willow just sat there looking like a fish out of water.
“Wow.”
“That’s all you have to say wow?” Buffy asked rolling her eyes.

“Well I don’t know what to say. I mean this is amazing. I mean Spike Devlin. Every woman on the planet wants to be with him and he’s your boyfriend.”
“He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t know what we are. It’s not as if we’re official or anything we’ve only been on one date.” Buffy sighed.
“Anyway ive got to go my sets starting soon speak to you later,” Buffy said walking out onto stage.





Ray walked into Buffy’s dressing room and saw her sitting in her make up chair dozing with her head on the makeup desk. He sighed and walked over to her he shook her shoulder to wake her up and Buffy jumped awake.

“Hmm what!? I wasn’t sleeping.” Buffy defended staring at Ray innocently.
“Yeah right sleeping beauty. That actor is waiting outside for you again.” Ray smirked at her before walking back out of the room.
Buffy immediately woke up completely and rushed to get changed.

She came outside in time to see Willow, Harmony and a few of the other girls all crowded around Spike. He was currently signing a bit of paper for Jasmine a girl who had only recently started at the club. Spikes eyes lit up when he saw Buffy and he walked straight up to her grabbed her hand and led her out of the club not paying any attention to the girls who were calling after him.


As soon as they got outside Spike pushed Buffy up against a
nearby wall and kissed her like his life depended on it. Spike pulled himself away breathing heavily while Buffy panted trying to drag air back into her lungs.

“Ive been waiting to do that all night.” Spike smiled at her.
Buffy smiled up at him and took his hand as he led her towards his car. When he walked straight past it Buffy looked at him questioningly.
“There a nice coffee shop right around the corner open all night.” Spike answered her leading her across the street and to a cosy little coffee shop.

Buffy sat at a cosy sofa in the corner of the place while Spike went to order the coffee. The place was empty except for the worker behind the counter and as soon as he saw Spike his jaw almost hit the counter but he didn’t say anything. Buffy was still a little uncomfortable when the boy kept glancing at them.

“So how was work?” Spike asked sipping on his coffee and wrapping his arm around her shoulder so she rested against him.
“Same as always.” Buffy replied automatically snuggling into his chest.
“Hmmm” Spike sighed closing his eyes enjoying having Buffy this close to him. He leant down to bury his head into her hair and breathing in the vanilla scent of her hair.
“Spike?”
“Yer pet?”
“As stupid as this is gunna sound. Are we dating?” Buffy asked unsurely.
“Well luv if we ain't I don’t know what dating is” he laughed.
When Spike pulled up at Buffy’s house neither of them really wanted to part.



You’re in deep and it’s only been 3 days.

“Goodnight Spike,” Buffy said about to get out of the car.
“Okay ill phone you kay pet.” Spike smiled.

Buffy walked into the house opening the door quietly. She heard noises coming from the living room and immediately began grinning thinking the boys were still up watching TV or something but when she walked into the living room her eyes went so wide they almost fell out of their sockets.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!” Buffy shouted glaring at her baby sister who was desperately trying to tug her t-shirt back over her head, as the boy on the couch redid the buttons on his shirt and pants back up.
“Hey chill out babe we were just messing round.” The boy drawled laying back against the couch and eyeing Buffy up and down lewdly completely ignoring the fact Dawn was sitting right there.

“Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out by your balls.” Buffy almost whispered but its affect was terrifying. The boy immediately jumped up and ran out of the house. Buffy give Dawn a deadly glare when the girl started to leave the room. Dawn immediately sat back down preparing herself for the lecture.
“If I ever see that boy within a mile of this house again I will call the police. Don’t you dare do anything like that again I can’t believe this!” Buffy ranted.

“Oh your one to talk.” Dawn sniped back raising an eyebrow.
“Don’t you dare use that against me. Without that job you and Connor would be in care. And this is nothing like that! Your only 15!”
“Oh yeah and mom never caught you and Angel at 15” Dawn snorted.
“That was different.” Buffy tried lamely.
“How in anyway was that different? That was worse! at least you didn’t walk in on me with my mouth wrapped around his d-“
“STOP IT!” Buffy yelped holding her hands over her ears not able to listen to her sister say that word.
“Go to your room.” Buffy sighed watching as Dawn ran upstairs.

She collapsed into the couch just before she heard a gentle knock at the door. Buffy stalked towards it expecting to see Dawns boyfriend and stopped short when she saw Spike standing there.

“Hey pet you left this in the car.” He said handing over her bag.

Buffy took it and smiled at him gratefully.

“Listen I’ve got this party tomorrow night. It’s just a bunch of friends some food and drink but I was wondering whether you’d want to come. You can bring Dawn and Connor if you’d like. And any friends you want.” Spike offered.

“Really? That would be amazing. I'm going shopping in the morning and I’ll ask them then.” Buffy smiled.
“Good pet, will you be able to get to my place?” Spike asked
“Yeah Doyle and Willow both have cars.” Buffy smiled sweetly.

They shared one last lingering kiss before Spike backed away back to his car not able to take his eyes away from her.







Buffy woke up really early the next morning wanting to get Connor and Dawn fed before getting dressed to go out with Willow and Doyle. She was half way through cracking a few eggs into a frying pan when she heard a loud gasp coming from the doorway. She turned round and saw David and Corey staring at her slack jawed.

My god I completely forgot about them!

Buffy looked down at herself and realised she was only wearing a pair of very revealing hot pants and a white tank top with no bra.

Way to go Buffy, fuel their imagination why don’t you.

“Good morning boys” Buffy smiled brightly.
“Connor up yet?”
“Yeah he's coming down now.” Corey replied.
“Okay well tell him to watch the eggs and bacon ill be getting changed upstairs.”

And with that she practically ran upstairs to her room.
She came back downstairs about a half an hour later dressed in a pale blue skirt and an even paler blue t-shirt. She walked into the kitchen and saw that Connor must have sent Corey and David home as only he and Dawn sat in the kitchen. Buffy took a deep breath.

It’s now or never

“Hey guys I want to talk to you about something.” Buffy said getting both of their attention as she came to stand right in front of them.
“Okay well im sort of…dating…someone and he's throwing a party tonight and I was wondering whether you want to go.” Buffy finally got out.

Connor just shrugged but Dawn looked at her suspiciously.
“Your letting me go to a party? After last night?” Dawn asked.
“Well believe me. As much as I am disappointed in you at the moment this really means a lot and well you’re right I can’t exactly blame you I just wished you’d listen to me about what I said last night.” Buffy said earnestly.
Dawn had a guilty sort of look on her face and nodded at her sister.

She can be cool when she wants to be.

Dawn thought to herself studying her sister.

“So anyway who’s the guy I haven’t heard you talk about him.” Dawn asked leaning in eager for details.
“Um that’s kind of another thing I want to talk about. He's sort of…well famous.” Buffy finished lamely biting her lip and looking at her two siblings nervously.

Both of them give her twin looks of scepticism.
“Who?” Connor asked.
“Spike Devlin.” Buffy replied.
Dawn looked at her as if she lost her mind while Connor just burst out laughing. Seeing the serious look on his sister’s face though he soon sobered.

“You’re serious? The Spike Devlin?” Connor asked a look of disbelief on his face.
“The one and only. Only please don’t treat him like a freak try to be normal around him tonight.” Buffy pleaded.

“Wait a minute come on Buff. I mean you’ve got to be kidding? No way would Spike go out with you I mean you nice and everything but he's famous and he doesn’t date sure he sleeps with women but he doesn’t date them.” Dawn said clearly doubting her sister’s sanity.

“I'm telling you the truth now listen Doyle or Willow will come and pick us up at 7 from here and take us to Spikes okay. I want you both ready to go then.” Buffy replied before breezing out of the kitchen door.

Dawn turned and looked at her brother disbelievingly.
“She’s gone insane.” Dawn stated seriously.
“I knew this day would come never thought it would be so soon though.” Connor replied back equally as serious.




Buffy sat at the little café where she always met Doyle and Willow at whenever they went shopping. Buffy was sure Willow had updated Doyle on everything that had gone on with Spike including him picking her up yesterday so she was fully prepared for the onslaught. She saw Doyle and Willow stroll in together laughing at something, they saw her and spotted her and made their way around the table too their friend.

“Long time no see.” Doyle smiled warmly taking a seat opposite Buffy and ordering a coffee from the waitress.
Buffy sat there waiting for the questions to come but Doyle just sat there fiddling with the sugar bowl. Buffy looked at Willow who was looking at her happily too.

“Okay what’s going on? Where’s the tidal wave of questions?” Buffy asked.
“We figured you’d tell us on your own time and we don’t want to be rude and interrupt on your personal life.” Willow spoke as if she had been trying to remember that speech for awhile and looked at Buffy way to innocently.

“Hmm okay. Well do you too want to come to a party tonight?” Buffy asked grinning at the confused looks on her friends faces as she seemingly changed the topic abruptly.
The Party by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Yer thas right im evil:D
Spike was in his fridge making sure he had enough drink for tonight he made sure to buy some soda for Buffy’s kid sis and brother too. He was halfway through counting the bottles of wine he had bought when there was a knock on his door. He glanced at the time and saw it was only 6 o’clock. He had told everyone to be there at 7 but Spike wasn’t surprised that at least one person had got the time wrong. It was a known fact that one of spikes friends would come early while the rest would turn about almost an hour
late.

Stupid sods


Spike opened the door and saw Oz standing there carrying
his guitar strapped to his back.

“Hey Oz, your early.” Spike acknowledged walking back into his apartment with the shorter man trailing behind him.
“Yeah I was having a nightmare at the studio so I left early came right here. Don’t mind do you?” Oz asked.

“None at all mate, you want a beer?”
“Sure,” Oz took the beer from spike and sat down on the couch drumming his fingers on the coffee table.
“I got some extra friends coming over.” Spike said moving to put some music on her turned the stereo on and Kelly Clarkson’s voice drifted through the speakers. Oz raised an eyebrow and gave Spike and amused look.

“Hey she’s got a good voice all right.” Spike defended.
Making Oz’s lips twitch slightly.
“Anyway um I met this girl and I told her to invite her brother and sister and a few of her friends.” Spike said casually sitting back next to Oz.
“You met a girl? More than once? And you’ve invited members of her family here?” Oz asked blankly but Spike could see the shock and teasing in his friends eyes.
“Ha ha, yes I met her at Blue.” Spike said firmly waiting for Oz to say something like Xander had said.

Its not like I love the thought of her being a dancer but it isn’t all that bad is it? She’s not gunna do it forever anyway right?

“She one of the dancers?” Oz asked no judgment in his tone what so ever.
“Yeah she is.” Spike answered smiling at his friend he could always count on Oz to stay cool and not pass judgement. It was one of his best qualities.





At ten past 7 another knock sounded at the door and Spike stood nervously staring at the door as if it was about to eat him.
“You want me to get it?” Oz asked standing up already making his way toward the door.
“Tell them I’ll be in the kitchen.” Spike said before running for the kitchen. Oz shook his head at his friend’s nervousness before carrying on for the door.

This must be one special girl to get him that worked up.

Oz opened the door and stood facing a blonde girl who must have been Buffy from Spikes description, a young girl and an even younger boy who were staring at him with their mouths wide open and a red head who stood to the side of them all also looking at him in surprise. He was distracted from his perusal of the beautiful red head when Buffy coughed nervously.

“Um hi.” Buffy smiled and gave him a little wave.
“I'm Buffy.”
“Yeah Spikes told me about you come in he’s in the kitchen hiding.” Oz gestured for them all to come in.

“You’re Oz.” Connor said simply smiling at the guy who was like his hero.
Oz nodded.
“Cool.” Connor replied before walking off and looking around the apartment. Oz smiled after him liking the kid already.
Dawn who was still in shock that Buffy was telling the truth suddenly grinned at Oz before following her brother in his perusal of the place.
“I'm Willow im Buffy’s friend.” Willow introduced herself, smiling at the cute bassist shyly.

He's so cute.

“Come on I’ll show you around best to know where the bathroom is when you’re at Spikes especially with the amount of drink he buys.” Oz said seriously taking Willows hand and leaving Buffy in the living room. He had to find out more about this girl.

Buffy smiled after her friend. She had definitely seen the sparks between those two. She shook her head before making her way to the kitchen where Spike was standing nervously.

“Hey you.” Buffy smiled walking up to him and giving him a peck on the lips.
“Hey.” Spike replied calming himself down a bit.
“Doyle wanted to come but he had to work.” Buffy started the conversation taking a glass of wine off of Spike as he poured it for her.
“Aw okay, the kids want anything?” Spike asked.
“Um why don’t you go ask? And I must warn you don’t call them kids they’ll scratch your eyes right out.” Buffy joked not catching the scared look in Spikes eyes. When she finally saw it she looked at him worriedly setting her glass back down.
“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked concerned taking hold of his hand and lifting her other to cup his face.
“Their family. Only met a girls family once before.” Spike replied sounding slightly panicked.
“Spike it’s just my little brother and sister and we’ve only even known each other four days. Calm down.” Buffy smiled at him.
“Okay right. I’ll just go ask,” Spike said he gulped down whatever amber liquid was in his glass before striding into the living room confidently.


“Hello you two. You guys all right?” Spike asked when he saw Connor and Dawn standing by the stereo. They both turned to look at him Connor with a neutral face and Dawn who turned bright red and looked down.
“Yeah were cool. Nice Digs.” Connor nodded at Spike. He’d seen all his movies and had practically idolised him as well but from the magazines he read he wasn’t to sure about letting this guy near his sister. Even if she was old enough to make her own decisions.
“Why thanks, you both want a drink?” Spike asked smiling at the way the little kid seemed to be sizing him up.
“Yeah please. A sodas fine.” Dawn said shyly. Connor nodded in agreement.
“Okay two sodas coming up.”







Almost an hour later Spike, Buffy, Dawn, Connor, Willow and Oz were all seated around the coffee table chattering and laughing away.

Red and Oz are getting along nicely.

Spike smirked slyly watching as Oz watched Willow intently as she cracked a joke causing everyone around the table to crack up, it even earned a smile from Oz. Connor and Dawn had taking an instant liking to Spike and Oz, something Buffy was completely grateful for. Buffy sat next to Spike with his arm thrown over her shoulders casually while Willow sat on the floor next to Oz.

“I can’t believe we're in Spike Devlins apartment and talking to Daniel Osborne.” Dawn repeated for like the 3rd time that night.
“Yep pretty neat huh.” Willow agreed.
“Wow Buff you can add Spike and Oz to your celeb list now huh.”Dawn said innocently, but catching Buffy eyes knew she had said the wrong thing. Buffy widened her eyes and darted to look at Spike.
“Hmm what’s that pet?” Spike asked frowning slightly not understanding what Dawn was saying. She was saved from answering by a loud knock on the door; Spike got up and went to the door. Missing the glare Buffy shot at Dawn and the apologetic look she sent back. Oz on the other hand had caught it all and frowned wondering what the little blonde was hiding.

Forget it she seems nice. She isn’t hiding anything.

Oz was pulled from his thoughts by Willow resting her hand on his arm trying to get his attention and he quickly forgot his worries falling into a conversation with Willow.


“Hey Spike where’s the beer?” Graham asked as soon as Spike opened the door.
Spike nodded his head toward the kitchen and Graham immediately took off in search of the alcohol.
“He has a problem.” Cordelia sighed jokingly giving Spike a hug before walking into the living room.

Fred and Gunn walked in after her both smiling and saying their hellos to Spike and Xander came up the rear grinning madly with Twister under his arm.
“No.” Spike said sternly while Xander looked as if Spike had just kicked him.
“Listen mate before you go in there just to let you know Buffy, her friend and her brother and sister are in there. Don’t make a fuss okay?” Spike begged.
Xander looked at his friend. Shrugged his shoulders and just walked into the living room his eyes immediately seeking out the blonde. She sat on the couch and was speaking to Cordelia, Gunn and Fred. The guys seemed to like her. And when he heard Cordelia say she had to go shopping with her Xander knew no matter what Buffy was definitely here to stay.

Oh well may as well get to know the girl.

He walked over and introduced himself and immediately joined in the conversation forgetting the doubts he had at first about Buffy and immediately fell in love with her when she quoted Monty Python.

She’s not so bad! Well done Spike!


Four hours and three games of twister later Buffy was sitting in the kitchen munching on a bowl of nachos smiling absently to herself. The drink had numbed her brain enough to make her feel slightly giddier than she already was without the alcohol and the grin nearly split her face when she saw Spike saunter in smiling at her suggestively. He picked her up and sat her on his lap and continued to feed her nachos laughing at the mewl she let out when he rubbed a bit of cheese onto her nose.

“Hey sis wow your looking pretty tonight.” Connor interrupted the gag worthy scene leaning against the door to the kitchen.
“What do you want?” Buffy asked suspiciously. Connor didn’t pay compliments unless he wanted something.
“Me and Dawn are getting a bit tired and I really want to sleep in Willows tonight can I please?!” Connor begged sweetly.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Buffy asked a bit sadly not really wanting to go home yet.
“Oh no that’s okay. Willow wants to go home too anyway she has work in the morning. See ya later sis.” He ran out of the room not letting her change her mind.
“Hmm how are you gunna get home now then sweetness?” Spike asked suggestively in her ear. Making Buffy realise that her driver was going home now.
“Oh I didn’t think of that I guess I should go.” Buffy sighed trying to stand up without swaying.
“You don’t have to if you don’t want pet.” Spike whispered seriously in her ear. Buffy turned to look at him and saw the desire in his eyes.

There goes my ability to walk.

“Really?” Buffy asked smiling at him.
“Hell yes” Spike smiled right back leaning and kissing her soundly on the lips.
“Ahh hem!” Spike broke away from Buffy with a growl and looked up at Oz and Cordelia who was standing in the doorway. Cordelia was beaming at them.

Aw their so cute together!

While Oz stood there expressionless as ever.
“Me Graham and Xander are going home and we’re giving Oz a lift ok. Gunn and Fred left a little while ago they said to tell you goodnight.” Cordelia turned and left leaving Oz standing there. After a few seconds of him just standing there Buffy interrupted the silence.

“You okay Oz?” Buffy asked.
“Can you give me Willows number?” Oz finally asked shoving his hands into his pocket in a rare show of nervousness. Buffy smiled at him before getting up and writing Willows cell phone number on a napkin and handing it to Oz. he nodded and left without another word.

They heard the front door shut behind the last of the guests and Spike and Buffy just looked at each other silently. One second they were standing there staring at each other and the next Spike had a very eager Buffy wrapped around him. He held Buffy up as she wrapped her legs round his hips, kissing him deeply.

He carried her out of the kitchen and pushed her up against the wall in the living room trying to steady him self. Their tongues tangled with each other in a fiery kiss that almost made Spikes knees buckle under him. Buffy rubbed herself up against Spikes obvious bulge and groaned at spark of pleasure that shot through her. Spike thrust into her trying to relieve some of the tension and he gasped loudly when
Buffy’s hand squeezed him through the material of his jeans. He snapped open his eyes and stared deep into her lust filled eyes she looked at him with so much need Spike almost came at the sight of them

Right that’s it.

Spike picked her back up and strode purposely toward the bedroom not once breaking eye contact with each other.
After Party by Kirst
Author's Notes:
sorry bout the wait i went away for the weekend:)
Buffy fell back onto Spike’s bed and looked up at Spike just in time to see him pull his shirt over his chest.

Ohmygod!

Buffy stared at Spikes unbelievable abs as if he had just performed a miracle. Spike grinned smugly at the awe filled look on her face before climbing onto the bed after her he leant in and captured her lips again. And let out a groan as he felt her run her fingers up and down his chest and stomach tracing the lines of his body. Soon Spike found himself on his back with Buffy kissing and nipping her way down his torso.

God this is amazing.

Buffy tugged on his belt and his jeans were half way undone
when Spike flipped them back over and she looked at him questioningly.

“One of us is way over dressed.” Spikes voice rumbled causing a shiver to run through Buffy. He pulled her shirt up and over her head slowly revealing the black bra she had on underneath. Spike immediately reached back and pulled her bra off her and pulled back to look at he laying there half naked.

He had seen this before of course but this was much different. She felt so warm and soft and her skin was like silk. Spike watched her perfect breasts move enticingly in front of him as she breathed in deeply. Spike soon leaned in and captured a nipple in between his teeth. Buffy groaned loudly and felt a rush of moisture seep into her panties.
She reached blindly for his jeans not able to wait much longer. Spike helped her along till his jeans were off and he threw them across the room.

Buffy looked on at Spike in absolute wonderment. He was amazing everything about him was perfect. And to say he was big was an understatement. Buffy wrapped her finger round his thick cock and Spike shut his eyes unable to keep them open as a wave of pleasure ran through him.

“That’s it sorry luv can’t wait.” He growled before pushing Buffy back onto her back and pulling her skirt and panties off and across the room. Spike settled himself between Buffy’s thighs and buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent as deep as possible before thrusting into her deeply. He heard her cry out and lifted his head to see her panting heavily staring right at him. He pulled back out and thrust in again burying his impressive length deep inside of her. Buffy eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Oh god he felt so good.

Spike began kissing her again as he began to thrust into her slowly but deeply.

My god she’s tight! Never this good never.

“My god pet,” Spike panted into her neck.
“Your…amazing.” Spike gasped.
“Ugh…Spike…Please” Buffy groaned softly as Spike sped up his pace. He reached down and began to rub her clit frantically desperate for her to cum first.
He felt her tighten around him and finally let go and released himself inside her. Buffy screamed his name as wave after wave crashed over her.

Eventually the after shocks subsided and Buffy just lay there bonelessly. Stroking Spike’s back and hair while he tried to get enough strength back to roll off of her.

“That was amazing.” Buffy sighed as Spike finally rolled over and pulled her into his arms. She rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm round her waist bury his face in her hair.

“Hmm you can say that again.” Spike smiled.
“You don’t want me to leave now do you?” Buffy asked suddenly feeling a bit nervous.
“Course not! You think im gunna let you leave now you got another thing….”
Spike trailed off into silence and Buffy looked up to see what was wrong he was looking at her in panic.
“What’s the matter?”
“Condom. We didn’t...” Spike trailed off again looking absolutely terrified.
“Spike...”
“I can’t believe I forgot! Oh my god what are we gunna do!? If your pregnant don’t worry I'm not an ass ill stay but oh my god. I'm so sorry pet... I didn’t th-”
“Spike!” Buffy yelled to get his attention and to stop him rambling.
“Im on the pill its fine.” Buffy smiled at him. “Good to know you’d stick round if it happened though.” Buffy teased grinning at him cheekily.
“Why you little…” He trailed off before jumping on top of her.
“Fancy a repeat luv?” Spike grinned at her.
Buffy looked at him confused until she felt something poking into her stomach.

Oh








She looks like an angel.

Spiked stared down at the tiny blonde in his arms and sighed happily as he brushed his fingers through her hair gently. She looked so innocent when she slept it made him wonder if the things they got up to all night where all in his imagination.

Your far to achy for it to be all in your head mate

Spike was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his cell phone vibrating on his bedside table he looked at the front screen and saw Wesley flashing across it. Spike untangled Buffy from his arms not wanting to wake her up, before walking out into the kitchen with his phone pressed between his ear and shoulder.

“Lo Wes.” Spike smiled into the receiver unable to contain the big grin that wanted to cover his face when he thought of the goddess in the next room.
“Hello Spike so you finally decided to answer did you?” Wesley replied dryly.
“Yep it was on vibrate I didn’t hear it. What you calling about at 8 in the morning anyway?” Spike asked as he leant into the fridge to grab out some butter to butter a stack of toast with.

Hope Buffy likes scrambled eggs on toast.

“Actually I have some bad news.” Wesley replied briskly wanting to get this out of the way and not drag out the explosion he would get from Spike.
“What bad news?” Spikes smile faded.
“Um well one that film you’re meant to be doing …Wire in the Blood? The gangster film…well the filming has been brought forward and it starts in three weeks now.”
“Oh well that’s not so bad I guess.” Spike shrugged. “What’s the other bad news?”

“Well um…you see the part of Liam the rival gang leader in the film. Well it was supposed to be Leonardo Di Caprio…but you see he’s sort of dropped out and um… he's been replaced.” Wesley strayed off nervously.
“Replaced by who?” Spike asked a frown marring his face.
“Angel O’ Connor.” Wesley sighed holding the phone away from his ear waiting for his client to erupt.
“Angel? Angel O’Connor?” Spike all but growled into the phone.

“Does he know I’ll be starring in it next to him?” Spike voice practically dripped venom down the line.
“Yes he knows. He said it didn’t bother him. The past is the past I believe were his exact words.” Wesley stated calmly.
“Bloody tosser.” Spike snarled.
“Talk to you later Wes.” Spike shut the phone and grabbed onto the counter in front of him his anger only just being contained. He felt like bloody screaming till his head exploded.

That Fucking Prick. I bleeding hate his guts. Why the hell did Angel agree to do the film?! Probably to rub my nose in it the asshole.

It was a known fact to at least half the population that Spike and Angel absolutely hated each other. They could barely bare to be in the same room and the few times where they had happened to be at the same awards show or same club Spike had swiftly left. From the moment Spike had met Angel on the set of Global. One of Spikes first films Spike had had a deep loathing for the tall dark and brooding man.

Not that Spike was the first person to hate Angel.
Oh no anyone who met him would say what an arrogant stuck up and sadistic bastard he was. Even most of the magazines and newspapers had turned on him at some point. But everyone who even read the papers knew of Angel and Spikes rivalry. It especially didn’t help that Angel was the whole reason Drusilla had left Spike.

Her daddy had come to rescue her was what she had told spike when he had found Drusilla sitting on top of Angel buck naked and in his bed. Spike had completely lost it and had beaten on Angel till he’d had a broken nose and two black eyes.
The papers had never found out about it though Spike and Angel were still quite unknown at this point it wasn’t until they had both become huge successes that the papers had found out that Angel O’Connor’s girlfriend also happened to be Spike Devlins ex and lets just say not a day went by without Angel going out of his way to get a photo of him and Dru together into the papers.

Spike was broken from his brooding by the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Buffy. In his shirt. With bed hair.

Oh my god.

“Morning beautiful” Spike smiled walking over to Buffy and pulling her towards him to give her a huge kiss. They pulled apart and Spike saw a relived look flash across Buffy face before she smiled at him brightly again.

“What’s the matter pet?” Spike asked.
“What. Oh nothing I just have a thing about waking up alone.” Buffy laughed nervously.
“Sorry pet didn’t mean to scare you.” Spike smiled.
“Come on bet your hungry.” Spike gestured to the steaming plate of scrambled egg and toast on the table. Buffy grinned before sitting down at the table opposite Spike as they both began eating their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

Buffy spooned the food into her mouth but let he mind wander. She couldn’t believe she had slept with him.

Ive known him less than a week!

Buffy studied him sneakily as she carried on eating. Watching his face light up every time he placed a spoonful of egg into his mouth. He looked so cute with his hair all curly and that cute little smile on his face. Buffy smiled at the memories of last night definitely a night to remember she grinned to herself.

Sure ive only known him for 5 days but I cant say there’s nothing there. God I think im falling in love with him.

Buffy’s looked back up at Spike as this thought fluttered through her mind. She knew it was impossible she hardly even knew him.

You know what for once im not gunna fallow my head instead of my heart. What’s logic got to do with it anyway right?

Yeah well following your heart worked so well with Angel didn’t it.


Buffy frowned at the thought of her ex. He was the only man she had ever even thought she had loved and look how well that had worked out.

“What’s the matter luv? You’ve got worried face.” Spike asked concerned reaching for her hand across the table and stroking her palm gently. Buffy smiled at the little gesture before telling her mind to shut the hell up and leaning over to kiss him for what felt like the 100th time since meeting him.
Spike sighed happily when Buffy pulled away.

“Well pet I’ve got to say with the news that I’ve got to start work soon and I’ve got to work with that git Angel I thought my day was ruined but you have definitely brightened it.” Spike commented absently busy lifting another forkful of egg to his mouth to notice the stricken look on Buffy’s face.

Oh crap. Angel.
“Come on time for a shower pet.” Spike winked cheekily putting his and Buffy’s plates in the sink before taking Buffy’s hand and leading her towards his bathroom with her trailing behind a worried look on her face.






Much Much later:

Buffy walked into her house throwing her keys onto the side table and running straight upstairs to change. When she came back downstairs she went in search of Dawn and Connor neither were in the living room. She searched the kitchen too but they weren’t there Buffy frowned wondering where they were when she heard a radio playing some where outside. Buffy opened the back door and walked out onto the lawn and sat down in a chair next to her bikini clad sister.

“Well. Nice to see you. Good afternoon.” Dawn grinned.
Buffy just looked at her sister rolling her neck to get rid of the little aches.
“So come on details?!” Dawn grinned excitedly sitting up and turning to her sister eagerly.

“I am not giving you details anyway nothing happened!” Buffy cried indignantly giving her sister a mortified look.
“Oh yeah you spent the night at Spike Devlins apartment who so happens to be your new boyfriend and nothing happens?” Dawn laughed.


“Oh shut up. And nice one with the whole celebrity list comment!” Buffy glowered at her sister.
“I didn’t mean it like that! And why haven’t you told him!?” Dawn asked curiously.
“Tell him that I used to date Angel! Think how he'd see it Dawn! God the newspapers would have a field day already. I can see the headlines now. Goldigger Stripper dating Hollywood Star.” Buffy’s voice rose in panic.

God if im this scared of losing him now imagine what it would be like if I it got anymore serious

“He wouldn’t think you’re a goldigger Buffy.” Dawn assured her.
“How would you know Dawn? How suspicious would it look to him? Imagine what he’d feel like if he found out im the ex of a man he absolutely despises and who’s his only real rival.” Buffy sighed sadly.
“Well he's gunna find out eventually…you know it’s kind of funny when you think about it. Most people don’t even meet a celebrity but you’ve dated two! And it’s not even as if you met one through the other. A complete coincidence.” Dawn laughed.
“Yeah exactly. Its so unlikely, when Spike finds out he’ll probably think the only reason im dating him his cause of his money or I just want to date someone famous.” Buffy replied miserably playing with the strands on her jeans.
“Well then aint it better you tell him before it’s too late.” Dawn shrugged simply before turning away leaving Buffy with nothing else to do but go and get ready for work.
Realisations by Kirst
Buffy trudged into the house dropping her bag on the floor before collapsing into the soft pillows of the couch. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was 4 am she groaned loudly before burying her face into one of the pillows.
Before she could fall into a much need sleep her cell phone vibrate din her bag jangling her keys. She reached down and saw Spike on the I.D.

“Hey.” Buffy spoke softly into the phone not wanting to wake up Dawn or Connor.
“Buffy! God pet I was out of my tree with worry where have you been?” Spike's panicked voice woke Buffy right up.
“I was in work. Why?” Buffy replied completely confused by his worry.
“I phoned you like a dozen times and you didn’t answer I thought you might have been attacked or something.” Spike breathed a sigh of relief.

Buffy smiled, feeling all fuzzy that he had worried about her.
“Im fine Spike my phone was on silent I only just got in.” Buffy yawned.
“Aw okay well I was just phoning to check you were all right. Ive got a meeting tomorrow with bloody Angel and the rest of the cast and crew then ive got an interview the day after so im not gunna be able to see you luv.” Spike sighed. Buffy could sense his sadness across the phone and even though it felt amazing to know he cared about her it also made her feel that much guiltier.

I should really tell him about Angel. He's gunna find out anyway it wont be that bad right?

Buffy bit her lip on the verge of replying when another thought entered her head.
Angel had taken Spike’s last girlfriend but not only had he taken Spike’s girlfriend he had also left Buffy for Spikes girlfriend.

Good God imagine if the papers found out…yes its best I don’t say anything. Spike might not even find out.

“That’s okay Spike I got a few things to do anyway.” Buffy replied feeling like a coward.
“Well I’ll phone you tomorrow anyway okay baby. Bye luv. I’ll miss you.” Spike replied earnestly wanting to reassure Buffy that he wasn’t deliberately avoiding her or anything.

“Yeah I’ll miss you too Spike. Bye.” Buffy hung up the phone and lay back onto the cushions one more time closing her eyes and this time she didn’t open them till Connor tapped her shoulder asking for breakfast.






The next day Spike woke up at ten he didn’t have to go to the meeting till eleven. They were going in to just discuss where the director wanted to go with the movie and for all the cast and crew to meet but Spike wanted to spend as little time with Angel as possible so he was definitely trying to be late. Spike went down to the limo at 11 thankful again for the underground parking his building had.

Stops all the damn paparazzi from getting him.

It was also one of the only reasons no one had seen him with Buffy. Yet anyway. Spike leaned back in the leather of the seats glancing out the window as a crowd of paparazzi and some fans ran to the limo in the hopes of catching a glimpse of him. Spike chuckled to himself when he saw a woman wearing a Marry Me Spike t-shirt.

Wonder how the fans will react when they find out about Buffy.

That was possibly the only worry Spike now had. He definitely cared a great deal about her. If he would let himself believe it he would even say he was in love with her but Dru had left him a lot more guarded and he was definitely not prepared to let Buffy in on his feelings yet. His friends absolutely adored her and he even had a soft spot for her brother and sister. Even her friends and his friends were getting along.

Well by her friends and my friends I mean Red and Oz of course.

Spike smiled happily at the thought of his spiky haired friend and Buffy’s red head friend. Oz had phoned him this morning to say he had been talking on the phone to Willow a lot and Spike definitely wouldn’t be surprised if they announced they were dating soon.

Ahh the bliss of being in love.

Spikes happy smile was soon wiped off his face as he noticed he was pulling up outside of The Hyperion LA’s finest hotel which was where the meet and greet was being held. Spike noticed a lot of fans and paparazzi outside the door there too and started preparing himself for the onslaught. He pulled himself out of the car and waved pleasantly at his fans.
Spike mostly hated paparazzi but he was always genuinely happy to meet a fan so he walked over to the crowd and began signing autographs.

“Oh my god im like so your biggest fan!”
Spike looked at the young and so obviously gay man who was standing in front of him waving a photo Spike had had taken not to long ago posing in nothing but a towel and a seductive smile.
“Nice to meet you” Spike smiled taking the picture from the kid and starting to sign it.
“What’s your name?”

“Oh it’s Andrew! I can’t believe im meeting you my friend Jonathan will be so jealous! Hey did you know that Angel O’Connor is in this movie too! I can’t believe your working with him he's such a bitch!” Andrew bitched while grinning manically at Spike.
Spike just chuckled at him amused by the boy’s obvious hatred for Angel.

“Hardly anyone cheered when he came here and no one asked for his autograph that will show him! I can’t believe Drusilla left you for him he's such a big asshole…”
Spike didn’t pay attention to the rest of the boy’s one way conversation.

It didn’t hurt.

Spike frowned slightly before breaking out in a giant grin. It didn’t hurt! Someone had brought up Dru leaving him for tall dark and forehead and it didn’t even cause a flicker of unease! Spike knew it was because of Buffy that it no longer stung to think of his ex and Angel. How can someone hurt your heart when you’ve given it to someone else! And he realised he had. He didn’t love Dru anymore. He loved Buffy. He utterly and completely was in love with her.

Without any warning Spike leant over the railing and pulled Andrew into a huge hug.

“Thanks so much mate!” Spike grinned excitedly unaware of the cameras snapping away at him. He was so happy he even planted a kiss on the boy’s cheek.
“For what?” Andrew asked gob smacked that Spike had actually touched him never mind kissed him too.
“For making me realise something.”
And with that Spike strode into the hotel leaving a very confused crowd outside all of which were staring at Andrew enviously.





Spike entered the ballroom where the manager of the hotel told him to go and he barely had enough time to take in the surroundings before. Robert Bowen the director came rushing up to him.
“Spike your late.” The man stated gruffly.

“Yeah sorry bout that I got mobbed outside my flat.” Spike lied.
“Oh well as long as you aren’t late for filming your fine. I hate these things too and plan to leave as soon as possible.” The director smirked at Spike before offering him his hand. Spike took it already knowing he would love working with this man.

“Right well I might as well tell you who everyone is right? Well that girl over there is the make up artist.” The director pointed to this young looking girl who was sitting at a table looking extremely uncomfortable.
“Those two over there are as you already probably know Jennifer Hunter and Beth Glave. Jennifer is playing your mistress and Beth is playing Angel’s both lovely girls.” The director added nodding fondly at the two stunning actresses who had noticed the manager and Spike looking at them. Jen smiled at Spike before leaning in and whispering something to Beth.

The director proceeded to tell Spike the names of most of the people involved in the film until he came to Angel.

“And that ah…is Angel as I am sure you know. Is there going to be a problem filming with you two? I won’t let anyone jeopardize this film.” The director said.
“No it should be fine we have a mutual hate and our characters hate each other too so it should be an Oscar winning performance.” Spike smiled and the director pleased that he had obviously made a favourable impression on the Director.


An hour later and Spike had met almost everyone he had been stuck with Jennifer for over twenty minutes she just seemed to go blabbering on and on and if she touched him one more time Spike was sure he’d go bloody insane he was saved form saying anything else to here though by none other than…

“Angel.” Spike said calmly as the huge man came strutting over to him as if he owned the damn room.
“Nice to see ya again Spikey.” Angel grinned evilly looking down at Spike trying to intimidate him.
“Yeah wish I could say the same for you Angel but sadly it seems the more I see you the more I want to heave so I can’t say nice really.” Spike snarked back smiling at Angel when his brows furrowed and he glared at Angel.

“So Spike tell me…How’s your love life? Mines very good Dru knows all the best tricks.” Angel laughed waiting for Spike to blow up and get angry with him. However Angel just got confused when Spike just looked at him with a smile.
“Actually at the moment it’s pretty great! Thanks for asking! Anyway got to go Peaches getting a bit dull in here aint it oh well bye.” Spike turned on his heel and left Angel standing there speechless and fuming that he hadn’t managed to get a rise out of him.

God what a sad pillock

Later that day Spike, Xander and Oz were all sitting in Spikes living room watching a basketball game and Spike had just reached for his 5th or 6th beer when his cell began chirping away.

“Looo?” Spike said cheerfully into the phone.
“Hello to you to.” Buffy laughed at the obviously happy Spike on the other end.
“Buffy! Hey sweetheart.” Spike grinned happy that his girl had called him. Xander started making kissing noises in his ear and Spike swiftly punched him in the arm and left the living room with Xanders indignant cry following after him.
“Just thought Id give you a call before work.” Buffy sighed down the line desperately wishing she could skip work and go meet him.
“It’s good to hear from you luv.” Spike smiled.

She’s even got a sweet voice!

Get a grip man.

Spike laughed at how soppy he seemed whenever he was even around her.
“What’s funny?” Buffy asked.
“Nothing luv nothing at all.”


Spike walked back into the living room with the sappiest grin on his face ever.
“Man your really into this girl aint you?” Xander asked shaking his shaggy head in disbelief never thinking he would ever see the day where Spike would fall in love again.
“Well she’s a very special girl.” Spike supplied staring into space.

“She’s a stripper though, so she isn’t exactly perfect is she?” Xander teased.
“Watch it Harris rite…You met her, you even said she was an amazing girl.” Spike snapped back getting a little annoyed by his friend’s constant little jibes at Buffy.
“What! Dude she is a stripper im just stating a fact! Its not as if your gunna marry her you haven’t even announced her to the newspapers yet! You haven’t had sex with her yet! God Oz back me up here man you wouldn’t seriously date a stripper would you?!” Xander turned to the quiet currently blue haired man sitting opposite him.

“Yes.”

“See Spike exactly my…what!?” Xander yelped suddenly realising that even Oz didn’t agree with him.
“Xand…Oz is dating a stripper.” Spike supplied gloatingly happy that for once Xander was without backup.
“What but…Who?” Xander asked his mouth gaping open in complete shock by the sudden and very unexpected news.
“Willow.” Oz replied again simply not taking his eyes off the game.
“Willow! The red head at the party! My god! I knew she was Buffy’s friend and all but she looked so innocent!” Xander said yet again unable to pick his jaw up.

“What and Buffy looked like a slut?” Spike asked his temper flaring again.
“What no it’s just…wow…guess im out numbered. I can’t believe it. Are you gunna go public with this?” Xander asked Oz.
Oz looked at him and nodded simply with a muttered "eventually".
“What about you?” Xander asked Spike.

“Definitely. I mean if I marry her its gunna be hard to keep a secret right?” Spike joked.
“YOU’RE MARRYING HER!?”
“What no not now you whelp if in the future I meant you stupid twit.”
“You’re serious?” Xander asked. Spike hadn’t even spoken about marriage with Drusilla so the fact that he could joke about it with Buffy meant that Spike was heading for the deep end.
“Well I plan to be with her for as long as humanly possible let’s put it that way.” Spike replied.
“DO you love her?” Xander asked worriedly.

He hardly knows her. What if she hurts him like Drusilla? I don’t think he’d survive if she did. Especially if the way he's acting now is any indication to just how much he likes this girl.


“You know what…Yeah I do.” Spike grinned downing his beer and turning back to the TV.
Slip-up by Kirst
“What was that for?” Buffy yelled groggily as Dawn whacked her on the head with a newspaper.
“What did you do?! Jesus Buff ive heard of women running men away but to turn a hot stud muffin like Spike who could have any girl he wants running to the opposite gender has to take some doing!” Dawn scolded her.
“What the hell are you talking about?” Buffy asked blearily still staring at her sister in confusion.
Dawn unrolled the newspaper and held up the front page for her sister to read.

Hollywood Hunk Gone Gay!

Hollywood A-lister Spike Devlin was photographed outside The Hyperion Hotel yesterday at 11:45. Spike was there due
to meet the director and Cast and Crew of his latest movie Wire In The Blood when he shocked a crowd of fans and photographers when he leant right over the railing to engage in a heated embrace with a strapping young man. Spike even gave the man a kiss in plain view of cameras. Up until this point all evidence has pointed to Mr Devlin as being completely straight and he even has a reputation in Hollywood for bedding a string of Hollywood beauties such as Model and Actress Kayleigh Woods, Actress Heidi Broad and Modal Hannah Richie but this weekend Spike has defiantly put his sexuality up for questioning.


Buffy looked at the picture above the article and saw Spike leaning in and placing a kiss on a guy’s cheek. Instead of getting tears and a hysterically sobbing armful of sister like she expected. Dawn was almost deafened when Buffy burst out into ear drum bursting sobs of laughter. Ten minutes later Buffy was still laughing and was holding her belly in an effort to help stop the ache that was currently stopping her from breathing properly.
Dawn just stood there more confused than ever.

If I had a boyfriend as hot and rich as Spike I would definitely not be laughing when I found out he's gay! What a waste!

“What’s so funny?” Dawn asked.
“What’s so funny?!...Dawn come on! Spikes not gay. This is an exaggeration!” Buffy laughing had died down by now.
“Course its not lying there’s a picture!” Dawn retorted.
“Dawn he's kissing his cheek! God the paper has obviously lied once in this article!”
“Where have they lied?” Dawn asked completely confused by her sister behaviour.

“It says he had a heated embrace with a strapping young man! For one does that boy look strapping at all to you and second heated! Ive had more heated embraces with Harry the next door neighbour’s dog!” Buffy replied.
“Oh…well okay then just thought you should know.” Dawn said sheepishly feeling like a fool for even thinking Spike was gay.

As soon as Dawn left the room Buffy reached for the phone next to the bed and punched in Spikes number. Hopefully he hadn’t already gone for the interview.

9:15? Nah way too early for Spike probably.

“Hello?” Spike mumbled still half a sleep.
“Hey.” Buffy responded brightly.
When spike heard Buffy’s voice he immediately perked up and sat up on his bed.
“Buffy! Mornin luv. I miss you wish I was waking up next to you this morning.” Spike sighed sweetly down the phone.
“Really so you won’t be replacing me for a guy anytime soon?” Buffy’s amusement grew when she heard Spike choke on the other end.
“What!! A guy! Are you crazy!?” Spike almost shouted in complete surprise.

She thinks im gay! What the hell how? Why? Oh god

“Well it’s not just me that are crazy the whole of Los Angeles and the world is probably too by now.” Buffy couldn’t contain her laugh now and burst out laughing.
“You’re not being serious?” Spike said relieved when she started laughing.

She was having him on

“Spike have you seen the paper?” Buffy asked yet again choking back a laugh.
“No why?” Spike asked confused by Buffy’s strange behaviour.

Spike got up and walked into his living room towards the front door where he had his paper delivered everyday he picked it up and unfolded it and almost dropped the phone when he saw the headline.
“Bleeding Tossers!! I can’t believe it! Buffy baby you got to believe me im not gay I lov- I like you! I'm not gay I swear don’t believe the papers it’s all exaggerated.” Spike pleaded down the line hoping to god that Buffy believed him and that she didn’t catch the little slip. Unlucky for him she had caught it and if he could see the beaming smile plastered on her face he would definitely not be worried.

“Spike don’t worry I don’t think your gay I know what the papers are like, and I like you too by the way.” Buffy responded lightly.
“Thank god. I can’t believe they printed this. I have to go sort this out sweetie. Can I see you tonight? Ive got an interview with a magazine in like a few hours but im free tonight after I deal with this shit.” Spike said hopefully.
“Well you can meet me at my house if you’d like. I can cook dinner; I can’t promise it will be edible but…”
“That would be great bye luv.”

What a fucking crap day.


Spike slumped in the seat of his car and growled angrily at thing air. For starters he had had a very long and boring interview with this girly magazine who asked him questions he had been asked like a million times plus the added questions about his latest headline. And he didn’t even want to get stared on that! As soon as he left the studio where the magazine had wanted him to have photos taken he had called Wesley to issue a statement to the press saying it was a load of bullshit and he was just joking around with a fan.

Stupid bloody reporters.

And then to top his day off he had been stuck in an unbelievably hot office with one of the producers of his film talking him through his contract with the film. He was so happy to finally be free. He had gone straight home changed and jumped into an old Ford Citroen to drive to Buffy’s. That’s all that could top this day is for Buffy and his relationship to be spread everywhere tomorrow. Not that he would be ashamed or anything, it’s just that it was all new and he didn’t want to wreck it by being shoved into the public’s eye so soon, plus he didn’t know if Buffy was ready to face the backlash that she might have if it came out.

Jesus I just can’t wait to see her.

When he pulled up outside her door he glanced around to check no Paparazzi had followed him he practically flew to her door desperate to see her again. It had been two days since the morning he had woken up with her in his arms and it felt like weeks.
When she opened the door all the words Spike wanted to say immediately left his brain. She was wearing a baby pink tank top with a delicate silver necklace around her neck and a short white skirt with no shoes.

She’s gorgeous.

Buffy walked right up to him and kissed him with all the passion she had built up in the two days without him.

Wow she had missed this.

Wow he had missed this.

When he pulled away breathlessly he rested his forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes.
“You missed me then?” Spike teased playfully stroking her hair softly.
“Yep.” Buffy answered honestly pulling him into the house and shutting the door.
“Come on honey dinners on the table and its getting cold.” Buffy put on a mock 50’s housewife voice while leading him to the dining room which had a table with two plates set that had silver covers over them.
“Hmm so what you cook?” Spike asked sitting down and looking up at her expectantly.


Buffy lifted the top revealing Chicken Chow Mien, Rice and Curry sauce. Spike let out a huge laugh and looked up at Buffy with amusement written all over his face.
“Bon Appetite. See told you I could make lovely meals.” Buffy grinned sitting at her seat before gesturing for Spike to dig in. Spike hadn’t eaten all day so he practically inhaled his and sat watching Buffy finish hers.
“So pet where’s the terrible two?” Spike asked trying to be casual.
“Their both in their rooms. Why?” Buffy smirked back at him completely aware of why he was asking.

Damn I was hoping I could stay tonight. God I think I’ll go insane if I can’t touch her.

“Oh no reason.” Spike mumbled.
Buffy almost laughed at the stricken look he had on his face when she said Connor was in his room he looked like a kicked puppy.
“It’s a school night Spike. Not as if their gunna be anywhere else is it.” Buffy laughed although she was a bit disappointed herself. She’d wanted him as soon as he walked through the door.
Spike suddenly pouted sticking out his bottom lip.

Damn, cold shower tonight I guess.

“Spike?”
“Hmm?” Spike was so calm at the moment it was unbelievable he had never felt so content in his life. He was laying on the couch with Buffy laying on top of him her head resting on his chest as she idly stroked patterns on his chest. The flickering candlelight just added to the comfort and Spike was sure he could die right now and die a happy man.

“Nothing.” Buffy replied softly lifting her head to look at him. They stared at each other for awhile until they both began leaning in at the same time. Their lips met in a slow and deep kiss. It was nothing like their other passion filled one at the door this was unhurried as if they had forever to do it. Spike groaned when certain parts of him got rather uncomfortable. Buffy looked down at him and Spike looked back apologetically.

“Im sorry pet maybe we should-”
Spike was unable to finish that sentence. One minute he was laying there with a rather painful erection with Buffy wrapped in his arms. The next Buffy was at eye level with his crotch and was looking up at him innocently as she unzipped his pants.
When he felt her hand wrap around him he felt as if he was heaven. It felt so good here he was with the woman he honestly wanted to spend his life with and she was wanking him off. Her hand felt so soft and warm and Spike’s eyes rolled back into his head as she used her thumb to spread the precum that was leaking out of the head over his shaft. Just when he thought it couldn’t get better she took him into her mouth.

OHDEARGOD!

Spike lost all ability to speak when she wrapped her lips around him and began to suck on him gently. He wrapped his hand into her hair and gazed down at her in awe taking in the sight of her. Her golden hair spread about her and her pretty pink lips wrapped tightly around him. Spike didn’t even notice her head mouth moving down but before he even realised he her lips were touching the base of his cock.

Deep throat. Buffy deep throat.

Spikes mind was officially fried at this point and as soon as she swallowed around him he shot his load right down her throat. Buffy lifted her head up and crawled back up him noticing that his eyes were shut she frowned.
No way can he be asleep!

“Spike.”
“Spike wake up!” Buffy shook him and he slowly opened his eyes.
“Huh…Buffy…what the hell!?” Spike muttered confused.
“You passed out!” Buffy laughed stroking his cheek. She was quiet proud of herself.
“Never made a man pass out before!” She laughed.
Spike growled at her flipping her over so she was underneath him and pinned to the sofa.
“Don’t talk about other men when your with me,” Spike growled possessively.

Buffy could do nothing but nod before she felt Spike slide down the sofa. He flipped her skirt up and threw her legs over his shoulders.
He pushed her soaking panties to the side before sliding his tongue along her earning a loud mewl from Buffy. He reached up and covered her mouth with his hand not wanting Connor or Dawn to come down stairs to see what was wrong. When he was sure she couldn’t make a sound Spike went at her with a gusto stabbing her opening with his tongue and slowly fucking her with his tongue and fingers. It took less than 3 minutes before he felt her bite into his palm as she came. Spike straightened back up to look into her pleasure glazed eyes as she slowly came down from the high.

Screw it Dawn and Connor know were going out and its not as if Spike’s the first guy they’ve see spend the night. Just have to be quiet.

Buffy untangled herself from Spike and stood on wobbly legs. Spike looked at her questioningly wondering if this was her way of telling him he had to go now but she held out her hand and Spike smiled at her happily before letting her lead him upstairs to her bedroom.
Snapped by Kirst
The next morning Dawn was sitting at the kitchen island glancing over the paper and eating a bowl of cheerio’s when Connor came in with a scowl on his face.

“What’s the matter with you…you look uglier than usual.” Dawn asked grinning at her brother.
“Did you hear them last night?” Connor glowered at his sister before reaching for his own bowl of cereal.
“Yeah I heard. At least they tried to be quiet.” Dawn laughed very happy that she had blackmail material on her sister for at least the next 5 years.
“I was up till 4! Didn’t get any sleep.” Connor had now directed his glare at his bowl.
“4? I didn’t hear anything after around 2.” Dawn frowned at her brother.
“Yeah I was up till four suffering with the mental after affects.”



Upstairs Buffy was still fast asleep but Spike on the other hand was spending his time drinking in every detail of her. He loved how she felt in his arms and waking up with her was fast becoming his favourite moment of the day. She started to stir restlessly and opened her eyes slowly. A smile lit up her face when she saw Spike staring at her adoringly.

“Buffy…”

“Hmm Spike.”
“I love you.” Spike said softly not even realising he had said it till it was out.
Spike and Buffy’s eyes widened comically at the exact same time as what he had just said out loud sunk in.
“You…love me?” Buffy asked hopefully.
“Yeah I um guess…I mean umm…well.”
“I love you too.” Buffy replied smiling at him and laughing at the awe struck look on his face.
“Really?”
“Yep.” Buffy replied grinning when Spike whooped like a little kid.
“I though It was too soon. I didn’t want to scare you off but now. God you’re amazing.” Spike kissed her.
“Shower?” Buffy asked raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Spike answered by picking her up completely nude and walking to the bathroom that was adjoined to Buffy’s room. Spike turned the shower on so it was just right before stepping in behind Buffy.

She leant up and kissed him slowly but deeply letting her hands run up and down his wet torso taking in the perfectly shaped muscle. She racked her nails down his back when he suddenly leant down to capture a nipple while simultaneously pushing a finger inside of her. She gasped as he suddenly growled before pushing her into the shower wall. He lifted her up before pulling her back down on his cock. He grunted but was drowned out by the cry that shot out of Buffy. The pleasure mixed with the pain of him stretching her already well used and sore muscles mixed together practically making her brain shut down. He pulled out before slamming her back into the wall.

“Fucking hell pet!” Spike growled as he felt her tighten her muscles around him.

“Harder Spike please.” Buffy gasped desperately.
After a few more thrusts Buffy buried her face into Spikes neck completely unable to think straight. Her scream of pleasure was muffled in his neck as he finally shot his seed deep inside her. Spike looked into Buffy’s glazed eyes and felt a rush of warmth rush over him at the warmth and love he saw in her eyes.

“I love you.” Spike sighed.

“Love you more.” Buffy grinned before turning around and beginning to wash herself clean.

That day Spike spent with Buffy at her house simply watching TV, talking or making out like teenagers with their first crush. When Buffy had to go to work Spike dropped her off sadly not wanting her to leave. They kissed goodbye before making plans to see each other the next day. Spike wanted to see her as much as possible before filming began.






“So what’s it like to have a movie star boyfriend?” Willow asked teasingly.
“Ive already dated a movie star.” Buffy asked teasing back lightly applying makeup before going on stage.
“Yeah but he wasn’t exactly famous when you dated was he Spike on the other had is known to anyone who breathes!” Willow laughed.
“Well it’s the same as going out with someone who’s not famous. I haven’t exactly been involved in that part of his life yet. Anyway what about you how’d the big date with Oz go?” Buffy asked.

“It went... um... good.” Willow replied nervously turning bright red. Buffy looked at Willow questioningly before her jaw dropped.
“You’ve slept with him!” Buffy almost shouted staring at her friend with a mock accusing look.
“And on the first date…tut tut.”
“Oh shut up!” Willowed replied smiling to herself.



5 weeks.

Spike looked down at Buffy contentedly stroking her golden hair softly. It had been five weeks since he had saw Buffy at the bar.4 weeks and 2 days since they had first had sex and four weeks since he had realised he loved this woman more than anything in the world. It felt as if he’d known her for years and he hadn’t been able to get rid of the smile that was permanently plastered to his face since. Filming had started just over a week ago and Spike had used every moment of free time he could with Buffy.
They had been inseparable and Spike couldn’t believe his luck that the press still hadn’t found out about them. They had only gone out in public a few times just to the cinema or something but each time they went out they chose somewhere outside the city and Spike used a hat to cover his very recognisable head. And by some miracle it had worked.

Not that it would be a problem if they did find out.

Spike had made the decision awhile ago that he would soon not attempt to hide the relationship much longer. In fact it was Buffy who seemed rather panicked about everyone finding out. Spike had put it down to not wanting her work as a stripper to be made public but she had told him time and time again that she wasn’t ashamed of it. Spike frowned wondering why she wanted to keep it a secret but he soon got distracted when he saw it was almost five thirty in the morning. He had to be on set in two hours and he was definitely dreading it.

Spike actually enjoyed working on the film much to his surprise. The cast and crew were amazing although Jennifer his co-star was getting a bit too touchy with him and Spike had even learnt to tolerate Angel. Everyday Angel would say or do something to try to get a rise out of Spike and it infuriated him that Spike didn’t even acknowledge him. He had even brought Dru down onto the set but as soon as Spike had seen her he had grinned to himself shook his head before turning straight back tot the director who was talking him through his next scene with a look of amusement on his face.
Angel was more than just annoyed by it and was very interested by why Spike had suddenly become impervious to his snide comments.

“Buffy? Buffy pet wake up.” Spike shock Buffy’s shoulder lightly.
“Humph. Wassa marra?” Buffy groaned snuggling into his chest trying to get back to sleep.
“I have to go to work princess. Do you need a lift home?” Spike asked s his girlfriend finally started to wake up.

She looks so cute like that

Spike thought to himself as Buffy sat up with her eyes half closed and her hair all mussed up.
“Hmm yeah I suppose so. Wish you didn’t have to work.” Buffy pouted before getting up and wandering into Spike bathroom to try to freshen herself up a bit.


Spike strolled in after her buck naked and began to brush his teeth as she splashed water on her face to wake herself up. She loved how domestic this was. Simply getting up in the morning next to him gives her a warm fuzzy feeling and she smiled at just how perfect her life had become. When she had woken up here 3 weeks ago and her and Spike had decided to take a shower she remembered the look on his face when she had noticed there were two toothbrushes and lots of girly shampoos. She had realised that he had got them for her as a way to make her feel comfortable and she had adored the cute little happy face he had when she had kissed him in thanks.

Now standing next to him as they both began their morning ritual Buffy felt more loved than she had ever felt which seemed very weird to her.






“Hmm im gunna miss you.” Buffy voice was muffled as she and Spike kissed goodbye in his car.
Spike just nodded in response kissing along her jaw line.
“Okay unless you’re calling in sick you have to stop.” Buffy smiled at him pushing him away gently.
“Okay well I’ll see you tonight then.” Spike pouted.
“Tell Dawn and Connor hello from me okay.” Spike said before kissing her one more time before finally letting her get out of the car. She waved him off before disappearing into her house.


Both completely unaware of the camera which had just captured every moment.


Jamie smiled to himself looking through the photos he had just taken with the small screen built into his camera.

Hmm well I’ll get at least two hundred for these.

No one had managed to capture Spike Devlin with one of his many different lady friends for awhile so the magazines would probably snap at the chance of these. He frowned slightly at a photo that had captured Spikes face just before he had leant in to kiss the blonde. It didn’t look like any of the other photos Jamie had seen of Spike. Usually he had a woman dangling off his arm and was locked in a heated kiss.
In this photo he almost looked like he was being caring.
Jamie frowned to himself.

Mmmm maybe he's finally settling down. Now that would be a story!

Jamie noticed an old woman walking past him only a few feet away and jogged up behind her.

“Excuse me. Do you live around here?” Jamie asked giving the woman his most charming smile.
“Yes. For 25 years in fact.” The woman replied a bit nervously at talking to this man who was asking where she lived.
“Could you tell me who lives there?” Jamie asked pointing to the house he had just seen the blonde disappear into.
“Oh that would be Joyce Summers house,”
“Is she blonde about 20?”
“Oh that’s Buffy her daughter she owns the house now.” The woman suddenly looked a lot less happy with the topic of conversation.
“Hmm you don’t seem too happy about that?” Jamie said casually when he noticed the tone in which she said Buffy’s name.
“Yes well…in my day women had a little self respect.” She said indignantly.
“What do you mean?”
“She’s a stripper. You know dances for money, disgusting occupation if you ask me.”
Jamie just smiled in response before looking back at the Summer’s house with a huge grin plastered on his face.

This could not get any better.
Discovered by Kirst
Author's Notes:
hmmm......i dunno if i like thsi chapter eaither...let me know :D
Half an hour after Spike had dropped Buffy off he arrived at the studio and made his way to the resting area.

“Good morning Spike.” Angel said smugly to Spike as he was standing by the refreshment table.
“Morning to you to Peaches.” Spike said gleefully.
“What’s gotten into you?” Angel snapped sick of Spike not being put down when he was around.

He was supposed to get annoyed! I'm Angel O’Connor I slept with his girlfriend. In his bed!

Angel was completely baffled by Spikes lack of resentment. He knew for a fact Spike hated him and he always enjoyed getting under the bleached wonders skin but the British freak just didn’t seem to care anymore.
“Nothings got into me peaches. I'm perfectly happy, happier than usual as a matter of fact and may I say you look dashing today.” Spike laughed at the thunderous look on Angel’s face, ignoring his taunts as he walked off towards a private room out back where the actors could rest between takes.

“Hey handsome.”
Spike opened his eyes and looked up at Jenifer who plopped herself down on the same couch as him. Spike shifted nervously when he felt her move closer to him.
“So how’ve you been?” Jen asked batting her eyelids at him.

God he's stunning. We’d be perfect together! It won’t be long and he’ll be begging for it!

“I'm good.” Spike answered back nervously when she started stroking his arm.
“Spike listen I was thinking maybe we could go out together tomorrow? I mean we got a four day break now and I thought it would be good if we got to know each other a little better?” Jennifer whispered seductively in his ear now outright flirting with him knowing that subtle was defiantly not working.
Spike jumped at the feel of her hand running up his thigh towards a place that he had definitely reserved for Buffy’s touch only.
“Whoa okay lets back off a bit yeh!” Spike yelped jumping off the sofa and staring bug eyed at Jennifer as she too stood up and began to walk slowly towards him.
“Oh come on Spike! I know you want me its obvious!” Jen laughed as if Spike not wanting her was impossible.

God could this woman love herself more!?

“I bloody well don’t want you! Look im sorry Jen im already seeing someone.” Spike finally admitted his back was now pressed up against the wall. Jennifer immediately stopped in her tracks and looked at Spike as if he had just grown two heads.
“What are you talking about? No your not it would have been in the papers and since when do you have relationships?” Jennifer laughed trying to hide the disbelief and anger she had about him rejecting her.
Spike growled sick and tired of everyone thinking he was not capable of being in a relationship.

“I am all right! Not only am I in a relationship im in a serious relationship… all right…In fact…I love her so there!” Spike shot back knowing he was acting childish but he didn’t care at the moment.
“Love her?! Then how haven’t I heard about her?” Jennifer asked confused a frown creasing her forehead.
“Because we didn’t want to go public yet.” Spike sighed finally calming down.
“Who is she?”
“You don’t know her. She isn’t famous.” Spike replied.

“She isn’t even famous! You rejected me! ME! For someone who isn’t even famous. I can’t believe this.” Jennifer shouted before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind her. Spike sat back down and rested his head in his hands.
He had a really bad headache.






“Hey Spike. You look like crap.” Connor greeted Spike opening the door for his sister’s boyfriend to step in.
Spike ruffled his hair and looked at Connor under hooded eyes. He felt drained. Not only had he repeatedly done a particularly exhausting fight scene for the last 9 hours but he had to deal with an extremely pissed off and annoying Angel who keep trying to push his buttons but he also had to deal with Jennifer who had gone out of her way to give Spike chilling glares all day.

God I'm glad im here.

“Thanks a lot mate. Where’s big sis?” Spike sighed walking into the living room.
“She’s in the kitchen. Lasagne for dinner. Hey did you listen to that cd I lent you?” Connor asked sitting opposite him.
“Hmm oh yeah their good Con didn’t realise you had such good taste.” Spike teased knowing how defensive Connor got when someone judged his choice in things. Before Connor could reply however Buffy walked into the living room. Buffy practically leapt at him and kissed him like she hadn’t seen him in days not hours.

Mmm she tastes like strawberries.

They both pulled away breathless. Buffy leaning her forehead against his.
“I accept that you too boink but I did not need to see that.”
Buffy eyes which were slowly being clouded over with lust suddenly snapped to her little brother who was still sitting there but had disgusted look on his face.
“Don’t say boink again and go set the table.” Buffy smiled sweetly at him while Connor trudged into the kitchen to get the plates.
“God pet I don’t think I can wait till after dinner. I’ve bloody wanted you all day.”

Spike groaned leaning in and kissing Buffy again and pushing his erection against her belly as if she needed proof of how much he wanted her.
“Me too baby but we got to have dinner first Connor and Dawns sleeping over a friends tonight and their going after dinner.” Buffy reasoned.
“Aint it a school night?”
“yeah but Janice Dawns friend is babysitting cause her mom is in a meeting till really late tonight and her mom said she’d drive them both to school in the morning and if Dawns allowed then Connor has to be allowed.” Buffy rolled her eyes.
“Aw well guess we can be as loud as we want huh?” Spike smirked curling his tongue against his teeth. Gagging sounds form behind them made them both turn to see Connor and Dawn both standing there pretending to heave.



After dinner Connor left to walk to his friends and Dawn left not long after shouting out don’t do anything I wouldn’t to her sister before running down the path. When Buffy turned round after shutting the door she found Spike standing there leaning against the banister grinning at her before holding out his hand so he could lead her upstairs.

This is gunna be a long night Buffy smiled to herself happily as her bedroom door shut behind them.







Buffy rolled over groggily reaching blindly for the phone that was ringing way too loudly way to early in her opinion. She heard Spike groan loudly underneath her as the shrill ring woke him too.

“Hello?” Buffy grumbled into the phone.
“Buffy…”
“Hmm Dawn? What’s the matter?” Buffy yawned laying back and resting her head back onto Spikes chest sleepily.
“Have you seen the papers?” Dawn asked timidly.
“No. Why? Another gay story?” Buffy asked laughing softly before melting as Spike whispered I love you in her ear. Buffy looked up at him and mouthed it back causing a grin to break out on his face.
“Buff this is serious. Look out your window.”


Buffy sighed before tearing herself away from Spikes very comfortable arms and trudging over to the window trying to appease her sister. She pulled the curtain back a tiny bit before letting it go as if burned.
“Buffy pet, what’s the matter?” Spike asked taking in Buffy’s panicked face. Before she gave him an answer she bolted out the bedroom door. Spike jumped up and ran after her finding her at the front door holding a newspaper which had been pushed through her front door.
“Luv? What is it?” Spike asked gently grasping her by her arms and looking at her concerned etched in his face.
“They know.”





“They know?...Who know what pet? You’re being a bit vague luv.” Spike laughed still completely clueless to what she was talking about. That was until she thrust the paper at him and he saw the picture on the front page. It was a picture of him and Buffy yesterday when he dropped her off before going to the set.

Fucking bastards.

Spike didn’t have to read the article to know the gist of it the headline said it all.

Spike Sleeps With Stripper!

Tossers the whole lot of em.

Spike growled angrily glancing through a window in the living room. There was a whole crowd of Paparazzi across the street obviously waiting to get a shot of them. Spike walked back to Buffy and pulled her to him in a big hug.
“You don’t listen to a word they say okay luv. I love you that’s all that matters okay I’ll go try sort this out okay luv just give me a bit I’ll phone my agent.” Spike assured her before running back upstairs to get his cell.
Buffy just stared after him.

Oh God.

He thought it was what was wrote about her that might upset her but Buffy didn’t give a crap about the press they could think what they want she wasn’t worried about that. What she was worried about was what would happen when they found out she was Angel’s ex.

Oh god if Angel see’s this he’s gunna tell Spike.

Buffy knew the press wouldn’t find out. Not yet anyway. The only people who even remembered Buffy dating Angel was Willow, Dawn and Connor he was unknown back then so the press wouldn’t find that out. But Spike was going back to work in three days.

No way is Angel not gunna tell him.

Buffy felt physically sick with worry. She had to tell him before Angel could.




Spike meanwhile was upstairs pacing Buffy’s room with his cell glued to his ear waiting for his agent to pick up.
“Hello Spike.”
“Wes. Have you seen the papers?” Spike asked anxiously.
“Yes I have any publicity is good publicity I suppose.” Wesley sighed.
“Wes you have to sort this!”
“Sort what? Spike this isn’t the first time this has happened remember you’ve had the front page filled with your love life for ages now. Sure you haven’t graced it about your love life for awhile but I thought you’d be use to it.” Wesley said confused about why Spike was so upset.


“Wes. Buffy’s my girlfriend. I'm dating her.” Spike stated firmly.
“….What! Dating! Since when?” Wesley questioned not believing what he was hearing.

“About 6 weeks now. Wes please you’ve got to sort this. I'm in love with her for Christ sake.” Spike admitted dropping to sit on Buffy’s bed. He looked up to see Buffy standing in the doorway smiling at him softly. He could see the worry in her eyes but she was obviously pleased by what he had just said. He motioned for her to come to him and she sat on his lap burying her face in his neck.
“Well… I don’t know what to say. It’s a shock to say the least. Is she a stripper?” Wesley asked cautiously.

“Yer she is but I don’t care bout that. I doubt she’d be able to go back there anyway. They named the club in the paper which means it will probably be surrounded with paparazzi.” Spike sighed looking at Buffy regretfully. Buffy just nodded in understanding.

Crap what am I gunna do without that job?

“Okay well I guess I can send a car to go get you and Buffy to begin with.” Wesley said.
“Hmm okay you can drop me off in my apartment underground parking so we will be able to move around better I suppose. You’ll have to send cars to Buffy’s sister and brother school too to pick them up.” Spike informed Wesley.
“Ah so she’s the guardian of two teenagers as well then. Wow the papers are very accurate this time. Right how do you want to handle the press? I'm guessing you want to issue a statement. What do you want to say?” Wesley asked snagging a pen off his desk and scribbling a few notes down.

“Umm say me and Buffy are an item and yes Buffy did work at the Blue club which she is not ashamed of as she had two teenagers to support. Tell them we’ve been dating for 6 weeks and to go hound someone else.” Spike finished snidely.
“Okay I cant promise anything. This is a huge story Spike. It’s even bigger now that they know you two are actually dating. The papers wont believe your in a relationship. They will want to know everything. Maybe Buffy and her brother and sister should stay for a day or two for it to calm down a bit.” Wesley suggested.
“Okay ill ask just send the car Wes we’ll need like an hour though.”
“Next time Spike tell me when you start a serious relationship.” Wesley grumbled not really angry at his client. He had hoped Spike would find someone and settle down eventually.
“I don’t plan on a next time Wes.” Spike said simply putting the phone down leaving a shocked Wesley on the other end.
Spike let out a deep sigh.


“I'm sorry pet.”
“Don’t be. I'm fine. I'm guessing me Connor and Dawn are staying at yours tonight huh?” Buffy asked.
“Well I think it will be for the best. Actually if you could bring enough for 2-3 days it might be best.” Spike said staring to get dressed.
“Okay.”

They both got dressed in silence after Buffy walked around her room shoving a few things into a hold hall. She then went into Connors and Dawns doing the exact same with them before meeting Spike back down stairs as they waited anxiously for the car to arrive. They heard a knock at the door not to long after and a man in a dark suit stepped in with the loudness of a crowd following him in. They handed him all the bags and he transferred them into the car.
“Its gunna be okay sweetheart. I promise.” Spike whispered into her ear before leading her out into the sea of flashing light bulbs and the shouted questions of well over 4 dozen paparazzi.

Hmm why do I doubt that?
Worries by Kirst
Author's Notes:
make the most of it guys next chapter is gunna be angsty:(...i kno im a bitch:D
They got into Spike's without further incident. Spike went to his phone and noticed 26 messages bleeping at him.
“Listen pet ive got a lot to sort through make your self comfortable okay. I won’t be long.” Spike kissed her before disappearing into his Library/Office to listen to the messages and phone back the important messages. Two of which were from his parents.

Crap


After Spike had left to go into his office that’s all Buffy had to do really was sit and think. And she really didn’t want to think right now.

I have three days before Angel is gunna see Spike again. I hope he doesn’t go to the papers and tell everyone.

Buffy nibbled on her bottom lip before getting up and picking up one of the many magazines Spike had bought on the way over here.

Hollywood hottie Spike Devlin has been spotted making out with a stripper in his car. Spike Devlin, 24 who has already starred in several box office smashes and who has won two Oscars could have any woman he wants and in the past 4 years has bedded some of the worlds finest models and actresses however none have seemed to be able to tame his wild ways. Spike seemed to have given up on settling down and hasn’t been photographed with a woman for months. However one who has seemed to have caught is eye is Buffy Summers, 21 who also lives in Los Angeles. Spike was spotted in a very heated embrace inside his car outside Miss Summer’s house. Fans are further shocked to find out that not only is Buffy Summers the sole guardian of two teenagers she also works at local strip joint The Blue.
We interviewed a certain dancer who works at the club where miss summers works named Harmony Kendal and she stated.
“Buffy Summers is the world biggest slut she sleeps with like loads of the customers. She is soo after his money.”
Could Buffy Summers really be the one for Spike Devlin or is she like many before her a desperate woman after the high life by dating a rich young celebrity. Our prediction is that Buffy Summers won’t be on the scene for long and is probably only here till she can get what she wants from Spike and mov-


Buffy couldn’t read anymore.

Load of bullshit.

Even thought the article didn’t bother her that much because she knew the real story it still annoyed her that papers could get away by talking a load of crap about the lives of people they didn’t even know. Buffy sighed and went to sit down on the couch trying to calm herself down. Spike soon joined her but neither spoke a word both just enjoying the comfort of just being with each other. Buffy rested her head on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

“My parents want to meet you.” Spike laughed gently.
“What? Why?” Buffy asked lifting her head back up and staring at him.
“Because you’re the first woman since Dru ive ever been serious about…that and they want to make sure you aren’t tainting me with your filthy life.” Spike grinned at her teasingly.
“Are they really worried?” Buffy asked nervously a bit upset that her boyfriend’s parents already hated her without even meeting her.
“No pet…course not luv I was just teasing. They know what the papers are like they printed a story that I was gay for Christ sake. They just want to meet you is all pet.”

They fell back into silence again this time not as comfortable as before Buffy felt real tense.

Pull it together Summers jeesh... Just tell him.

“Spike…”
“Yeah pet?”
“….I need to…um I…How long am I staying here? Buffy chickened out.

Damn…im getting there though

“Hmm…oh well to be honest pet I don’t think their ever gunna give up on this I mean im usually always in the paper so do you think you can cope with being in the limelight with me?” Spike asked nervously worried that now she knew what his life was like she wouldn’t want to be apart of it.
“Hey if im with you I can cope with anything.” Buffy answered back sweetly giving him a reassuring kiss on the lips.

“It won’t always be this bad Wes is releasing a statement as we speak so people will know you’re here to stay really.” Spike grinned again completely distracted now that she had kissed him.
When Spike pushed her back on the couch for a very heated make out session, Buffy couldn’t help but feel the niggles of guilt in her stomach.

I will tell him…When the times right.

Buffy pushed her worries away and just tried to focus on her very talented boyfriend whose hand had somehow wormed its way up her top while his tongue swept along her tongue in a languid kiss. Buffy moaned into his mouth when she felt Spike tugging on the zipper of his jeans. Buffy reached down trying to help him.

Their slow and lazy pace had suddenly picked up and Buffy understood why Spike was suddenly so desperate. She felt it too. The deep need to connect with him again, to be a part of each other and fast. They finally managed to get Spike free of his jeans and Buffy gave him one last stroke before Spike got really impatient and pushed her hands away.


He flipped her skirt up and pulled her thong to the side. He positioned himself at her entrance before stopping completely. He looked into her face before thrusting into her quickly. Buffy groaned at the sudden invasion and immediately brought her legs up to wrap around his waist. Spike began to drive his cock into her over and over, his pace quickening even further when he felt her squeeze him. He leant up on his elbows and ripped the front of Buffy’s t-shirt open tearing it in half and exposing her tits to his gaze. He began to suck and nibble on her nipples not once faltering in his relentless pace. As soon as he pulled out it felt as if he was pushing back in.

Feels so good.

Buffy suddenly felt a wave of pleasure wash over her and let out a small scream while Spike rammed himself home one last time before joining her.
He rested his head on her heaving breasts as she tried to re-catch her breathe.
“Im sorry bout your shirt pet.” Spike sighed.
“No your not.” Buffy smiled absently stroking her fingers through his hair.




Dawn and Connor arrived at Spikes at 4 both instantly bursting out with their exciting tales of how a few reporters had even come to their school to find out stuff on their relationship and how a bunch of photographers had taken their photo on their way to the car. By 9 they were all completely wiped out and where sitting watching TV on Spikes TV.

“Im gunna bed. I'm exhausted.” Connor yawned stretching his arms and making his way to a spare bedroom that Spike had said was his.
“Hmm im pretty beat im going to bed too pet, you coming to bed?” Spike asked kissing Buffy on the forehead before disentangling himself from her arms and standing up to go to bed.
“What? oh yeah. Dawn your not gunna stay up too late are you? Not that you’re going to school or anything but still.” Buffy said looking at her sister who was laying on the couch flipping through the music channels.

Buffy and Spike had decided that Dawn and Connor should take the rest of the week off. They shouldnt have to deal with reporters and decided they could go back to school when the heat had died down.
“Yer pet you don’t want to be tired tomorrow.” Spike added tiredly wrapping his arms around Buffy’s shoulders and burying his face into her neck.
“Yes mom. Yes dad.” Dawn rolled her eyes at the coupled before turning back to the TV.

Spike and Buffy just laughed back at her.

Kids.



2 days later and Buffy was going out of her mind. Everyday she felt a lead weight add to her chest. Was today gunna be the day she’d wake up to her old relationship with Angel pasted across the papers?
Time was definitely running out and she knew she had to tell him before he started filming again tomorrow. Spike was right about the reporters. Even thought news of relationship was in the papers and magazines everyday the paparazzi did appear to be letting up slightly and the crowds outside had slowly dwindled.

The stories were swaying her way a bit now too, most of them still had a few barbs aimed at her but some of them had relented and a few even said how hard a life she had had and how they hoped Spike was really in love now. The police had even made sure no reporters could go anywhere near Connor and Dawns schools so Buffy had sent them back yesterday both of them complaining very loudly of course... She had been stuck in Spikes apartment now for almost three days and was so thankful that she didn’t have to spend this last day with them.

This could be it.

The thought made Buffy feel like throwing up but she had to consider the fact that Spike just might end things with her after she told him about Angel. She could never have the chance to touch him again, speak to him again even. And those thoughts were very daunting, which was why she was sitting in the kitchen staring a wall like someone had just told her she was going to prison or something.

“Wow. Buffy deep in thought. That’s a first.” Spike teased.
“Gee thanks I love you too.” Buffy replied dryly drinking in every detail of Spike.
“Listen pet I know we haven’t been out of this damn flat for days so how about we go out for a meal. To a restaurant actually in the city this time.” Spike laughed.
“Really?” Buffy smiled happily at him.

I can tell him tonight.

“Course pet only the best for my girl. You’re going back to your house tomorrow as well so I want tonight to be special.” Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist and capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

Wish she didn’t want to go home.

“One problem.” Buffy stated seriously.
“What’s that luv?”
“Clothes. Your driver took all of my things back to the house already” Buffy replied sadly.
“I think I can work something out pet.”
Confrontations by Kirst
Author's Notes:
I know this isnt how a lot of u wanted it to happen but im cruel like that lol...dnt worry it will get better reeeall soon
Buffy stared wide eyed around her as flashes of light bulbs exploded in her face. Spike had his arm wrapped protectively around her waist as he guided her out of the car and into the restaurant.

Well at least I won’t look scruffy in the papers.

Buffy thought about the expensive black Gucci dress and black strappy heels that Spike had bought for her specifically for her to wear tonight. Her entire outfit must have cost a fortune and Buffy smiled at just how perfect Spike was. He had even thought of buying her accessorise to go with it. Handbag and all.

When they finally made it into the restaurant she heard Spike let out a big exhale of relief. The man at the door saw Spike and immediately led Spike to a table at the back of the room. Buffy looked around the restaurant taking in the very stylish decorations and the candle lit tables.

“Wow this place is amazing.”
“Yep it’s my favourite restaurant too…the food here is delicious as well. Not as delicious as some things I have had to eat mind you…” Spike said innocently while looking at Buffy.

Yeah here comes the blush

“Spike that is so gross! And keep your voice down.” Buffy whispered glancing at the tables around them. She would not be able to show herself in public if some rich customer had overheard what Spike had just said.
“Hey you’re the one with her mind in the gutter luv. I didn’t say anything.” Spike laughed as Buffy poked her tongue out at him.

The meal was almost finished and Buffy was halfway through a delicious cheesecake when Buffy finally decided to tell him about Angel.
“Spike.” Buffy started nervously looking at Spike.
“What is it pet?” Spike asked still fully engrossed in his lemon meringue and hadn’t noticed the nervousness in her voice.
“Ive got something to tell you and I want to tell you before you find out from someone else. You see I….um well I used to know…well not know I used to da-”
“Oh buggering hell.” Spike growled staring past Buffy’s shoulder, not hearing what she was saying. Buffy turned round to see what Spike was looking at and felt her heart jump into her throat when she saw a very familiar hulk of a man standing at the entrance of the restaurant with his dead looking girlfriend glued to his side.

Oh no…Not yet please.

Buffy prayed that Angel wouldn’t notice them but as soon as the thought entered her mind Angel turned and stared right at her a malicious grin splitting his face. He immediately made his way over to their table completely ignoring the maître d'
And walking over to her and Spike’s table confidently.

“Well look whose here!” Angel smirked glancing at Spike briefly before looking at Buffy. Spike’s already bad mood got worse when he saw Angel look his girl up and down appreciatively with a leer on his face.
“Hello Angel this is Buffy and sorry we can’t stick around but we have to go.” Spike said politely hoping to get away quickly. Dru was staring at Spike with sad eyes.

Her boy no longer worshiped his dark princess. The sunshine had taken her place. He used to look at her with pleading eyes. He's not looked at me once, my poor lamb.

“Hey Buffy looking good. You’ve definitely grown into your looks.” Angel grinned slyly staring at her tits which made her skin crawl.

Jesus maybe I made a mistake giving this one up.

Angel thought to himself completely ignoring his girlfriend who was currently clinging to his side whimpering softly about sunshine or something.

“You know each other?” Spike asked taken aback.
“Gasp horror! You didn’t tell him huh buff?! Someone’s been a naughty girl keeping her past secret.” Angel laughed loving the hurt that was plastered all over Spikes face.
“What’s going on?” Spike asked confused and feeling rather sick. Something didn’t feel right about this. He looked at Buffy for an explanation and seeing the panicked and guilty look in her eyes he felt his stomach tie in knots once again.
“We…I…. I was going to….im so-” Buffy just cut off. Her mouth felt suddenly dry and her throat felt as if it was tightening.
“Come on Buff spit it out.” Angel laughed loving every moment of this.

Ive been trying to get under Spike’s skin for the last month about Dru when all along that’s all I had to do was say Buffy’s name and the man looked as if he was being torn apart.

When it was obvious that Buffy could only gulp Angel turned to Spike himself.
“Buffy and I go way back Spikey my boy. In fact…” Angel leant in at this point and whispered in Spike’s ear.
“I was her first.”
Angel pulled back grinning.
Spike just stared at him blankly. Before looking at Buffy pleadingly and when he saw the guilt in her eyes he knew that Angel couldn’t have been lying.

Oh god I feel sick. No way not Buffy she’s sweet and perfect. She loves me no way would she ever have gone out with Angel! How could she no way could she have dated Angel and then me. Oh Go don’t tell me this was a set up.

Spike shut his emotions off he wasn’t gunna let that fucking sod see just how upset and betrayed he felt right now.
“Buffy lets go.” Spike spoke curtly throwing $300 onto the table and walking out of the restaurant not looking back.
Buffy stood and went to follow him and was stopped by Angel placing his hand on her arm.
“You look hot Buff…If Spike drops your ass I’ll be willing to fill in.” Angel whispered in her ear so his girlfriend wouldn’t hear him.
Buffy just looked at him angrily feeling nothing but contempt for the disgusting man standing before her. She just pulled out of his grasp and went after Spike. She found him waiting by the door. He didn’t look at her as he led her to the car. This time there were no paparazzi something which Buffy was very happy for.


“Bill i'm really sorry do you mind if I drive? I’ll give you money for a cab back to your house.” Spike offered handing his driver a few notes before taking the keys to his BMW and jumping in the front with Buffy in the passenger’s seat.
Buffy noticed that they weren’t heading in the direction of her house but didn’t say anything.

He looked devastated back there. Oh god what have I done. I should have told him sooner.

They had been driving for almost ten minutes when Spike suddenly pulled into a parking lot opposite a block of apartments. He stopped the engine but made no move to leave the car.
Buffy was brave enough to lift her eyes out of her lap for a few seconds to glance at Spike and saw he was just sitting there staring out the windscreen of the car.
“Is what he said true?” Spike asked quietly.
“…What did he say?” Buffy asked in a small voice.
“That he was your first.” Spike spoke in a mechanical voice not letting any of his emotions show through his voice. Buff wished she could see his eyes to know what he was thinking but he still hadn’t looked at her.

“Yes.” Buffy sighed. “I swear I was going to tell you Spike just before he walked in I was about to tell you-”
“Tell me that you used to fuck the guy that I hate and who stole away the woman I used to be in love with.”
Buffy flinched at the harshness in his voice but absolutely withered when she saw the look in his eyes when he finally turned to look at her.

His eyes that usually shone of love, happiness and adoration when directed at her now had none of their usual warmth. Buffy had never seen eyes filled with so much pain ever. He looked at her as if she had ripped his heart out and stomped all over it.
“How?” Spike asked.
“How what?” Buffy responded completely confused.
“How did you meet him? When did you meet? How long ago did you brake up?” Spike asked reeling off question after question getting angrier as the list wore on.
“We met when I was 15…He-”
“You were 15! He’s 26 now! He would have been 20,” Spike said looking at Buffy suspiciously.
“Yeah I know…listen I’ll tell you everything okay just listen.” Buffy pleaded hoping to see even a hint of understanding in his gaze when he only nodded in response Buffy felt a part of her shrivel up.

He's gunna leave me I can tell. Well the least I can do is give him an explanation.

“I was 15 and I met him at a club…The Bronze. Anyway I was there with friends from high school and he came over to talk to me. I was a typical teenager so as soon as I saw a handsome and obviously older college boy walking over to me…well you can imagine. Anyway I always looked a bit older than I was. At the time I looked about 17- 18 so he probably didn’t realise just how young I was till he asked me but he said he didn’t care…said he felt a “connection”.” Buffy laughed shaking her head at just how ridiculously stupid she had been.
“From that moment on I was hooked. Like a little puppy looking for treats. I guess I was stupid enough to think I was in love with him…We went out for over 2 months when my mom found out and stopped me seeing him. Well she thought she stopped me seeing him…Then on my 16th birthday I made a mistake…probably the worst mistake I ever made.” Buffy sighed looking up at Spike but he had an unreadable expression on his face so she continued.

“I…I mean we…it was my first time and when I woke up he wasn’t there…I should have guessed something was wrong with that. He kept me around for a few months after that, but he never treated me the same he was distant and controlling…usually the only time we saw each other was when he wanted to have sex but I was still in my stupid madly in love soul mates faze and made excuse for him…That was until I went to his apartment one day and saw him with someone else. He told me that I wasn’t enough for him and never could be that I was just some dumb kid with a crush and he needed a real woman for when he hit the big time…4 months later he starred in his first film with you and 8 months after that he was all over the paper with that Drusilla.” Buffy finished sadly.

“You’re lying.”
Buffy’s eyes widened when Spikes words broke the silence. She looked up at him hurt that he didn’t believe her.

Can you blame him?

“You’re telling me that 5 years ago you and Angel were fuck buddies and 1 year later he shagged Drusilla and somehow 4 years later me and you met?” Spike yelled incredously.
“It’s the truth Spike I swear.” Buffy pleaded.
“Did Angel put you up to it? Or did you want to do this yourself just wanted to mess with my emotions is it?” Spike roared angrily glaring at Buffy.
She flinched at the accusing tone in his voice but she could loose him now she had to make him understand somehow.

“Spike please... no. I love You Spike you know I do baby I swear I wanted to tell you but I knew how weird it sounded I was so happy that you didn’t care about all the papers bad mouthing me because of my job…Spike no one else would understand that I had to do it.. But I knew no matter how understanding you had been you’d find it suspicious that I had dated Angel that’s why I was so scared.”
“That man has made a mockery of me in the press with Drusilla and now I found out he's fucked you too.” Spike sneered emphasising the word fuck making it sound even more disgusting than it was.

“Spike I love you. I do. And you love me I know you do.” Buffy whimpered moving over to Spike and kissing him desperately. Spike responded instinctively kissing her back. Buffy clung to him but soon pulled away when she felt wetness on her face and realised that Spike was crying. He pushed her away and turned away from her.

“No you can’t do that. You can’t just kiss me and I’m supposed to forget that you kept that from me! God I know the past is the past and all that shit , whoever you dated in the past shouldn’t…shouldn’t matter…its just, Angel.” Spike chocked.
Buffy just stared at the back of his head dumbfounded.

He doesn’t want me.

Buffy felt numb. The one man who she had ever felt truly loved her, the only man who had known about her job and not judged her. The only man who actually wanted to get along with her brother and sister and she had gone and screwed it up.
“I believe you.” Spike said suddenly turning back to her calmly but he still had tear tracks down his face and his voice shook slightly when he saw the hope ignite in her eyes again.
“But….You hid it from me Buffy. Its gunna take time to accept this. Angel…everything I’ve ever loved he's…god I hate him so much.” Spike sighed wiping his cheeks and resting his elbows on the wheel.

Buffy straightened up knowing this was far from over but she felt a flicker of hope at the fact that he actually believed her that she wasn’t faking her emotions.
“I'm sorry.” Buffy spoke softly not knowing what else to say.
“I'm gunna drive you home.” Spike started up the car and pulled out of the car park.
The drive to Buffy’s house was made in a tense silence neither really knowing what was going to happen next.
When he pulled up outside Buffy sat nervously not sure what to say. She unbuckled her belt and looked at Spike sitting there looking out of the windscreen. She leant up and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

“I love you.”
She whispered softly in his ear before opening the door to the car and stepping out.
“Spike…if…if I don’t hear from you again…I just want you to know…I understand. And ill always be here.” Her voice wavered as she felt a lump rise in her throat as she forced the words out of her mouth even though the thought of them made her heart wrench painfully.
He looked at her sadly before nodding his head.
“I could never stay away from you pet, just need some time.”
Buffy couldn’t help the tears from welling up and she just shut the door and walked slowly to her front door. Spike pulled off before she even reached the door.

He didn’t want to see paparazzi appearing out of know where and getting a photo that would clearly show the strain of his relationship with Buffy already.
When he got home he went straight to the kitchen in search of some Jack Daniels when he found it he remembered filming stared tomorrow and he threw the bottle at the wall as he let all his rage free and exploded angrily.

Meanwhile Buffy lay in her bed softly sobbing into her pillow wondering how she had managed to mess up the best thing that had ever happened to her and wondering about how she could ever get up in the morning.
Doubts by Kirst
“Oh my lord you look a mess what happened to you?”
Spike stared at the hair/makeup artist with bloodshot eyes.
“Wadda ya mean? Nothings wrong just do your damn work.” Spike snapped staring into the mirror in front of him

Cheeky bitch.

Although Spike did have to side with her a bit, his face was pale and the bags under his eyes spoke of how little sleep he had gotten last night.
She just began her work trying to get rid of the very unflattering bags under the lead actor’s eyes.

Hmm looks like he's had problems last night…Wonder if it’s that Buffy woman he's dating.

“So all this time we’ve spent gossiping and you never mentioned you were dating someone.” She baited hoping he’d tell her what was really happening.
“No I didn’t tell you…listen im going to my room. Tell them to come get me when they need me on set.” Spike mumbled getting up and stalking toward his dressing room.


Spike dropped into his couch and stared at the ceiling sightlessly. He missed her. He actually missed her after only a few hours. Usually if they hadn’t seen each other they at least phoned each other and now here he was like a pansy pining for her.

Bloody poof.

He believed her that it wasn’t set up or anything. It couldn’t be, for starters he had approached her so yeah it was far fetched but no way could she have faked her emotions. He knew she loved him, didn’t doubt it for a second. But she had kept it from him and Spike couldn’t get over the fact that the woman he loved even more than Drusilla had also slept with that bastard.

Why do the birds go loony over that fucker…what if she decides she wants to go out with him now?

Spike sighed and rubbed his eyes not wanting these thoughts to affect him today. A knock at the door broke him out of his thoughts.

“Come in.” Spike called.
“Thanks for the invite.” Angels walked in smile firmly in place.
“Get out now.” Spike warned not trusting his temper.
“Oh come on Spike we’re all friends here…How’s Buffy? You didn’t have a fight on account of me did you?” Angel asked mock sympathy in his voice.
“Fuck off Angel.” Spike grumbled glaring at him.
“Mmm well if you have maybe I should give her a call… She sure seemed to like me the last time I fuc-”
“Shut up!” Spike snarled standing up threateningly.

“So she told you we used to date huh? Did she tell you the details? How I was the very first to screw her? That she came to me for months and how she screamed every single time?” Angel laughed mockingly determined to get Spike to snap no matter how disgustingly lewd he had to be.
Spike raised his fist up and was about to swing when he realised what Angel was doing.

If I hit him I get thrown off this film and I get done for assault…He's trying to fuck with me so I make a mistake.

Spike lowered his fist again and Angel stared at him in disbelief.
“I'm going to go do my scenes and then im leaving for the day… I suggest you do the same.” Spike ground out.
“What that’s it?! Come on Spike Jesus show some balls! I’ll tell the paper you know…about me and Buffy.” Angel threatened.
“I don’t care.” Spike said casually while his insides froze.
“Yeah sure you don’t you don’t care that I had sex with Buffy…That I had sex with Buffy before anyone else? Spike you honestly think you can compare to me? What ever she told you…if she said she loved you it’s a load of shit Spike because Buffy she just likes the attention…well the attention of someone famous anyway. She doesn’t love you Spike why else would she stick around with all the papers saying how much of a slut she is…She’s a whore Spike and she’s just using you.” Angel said with fake sincerity in his voice trying to make it sound as if he was only trying to help.


He saw the flicker of anguish and doubt flash across Spikes face and had to try his hardest not to brake out in a grin right there.
“I know we’re not exactly friends…but be careful.”
Angel turned and left the room with a sly grin curling his lips.

This is too easy.





“Yoo know the problem…with w..w..women!?” Spike slurred halfway through a bottle of whiskey.
“Their users…Nothing but …us…us…users.” Spike finished hiccupping through the sentence. He was in a seedy bar named something tacky like “Willies” or something. He had a cap pulled low over his face so his platinum blonde hair was covered. The drunk sitting next to him nodded absently not really paying attention to the raving drunk man next to him.
It had been 3 days since Spike had last dropped Buffy off at her house. He had tried to go speak to her every night had even drove to her street but each time he heard Angels voice in his ear and chickened out. And so here he was at a bar no more than 3 streets away form Buffy’s house drinking himself into oblivion.

Spike still had doubts about Buffy and her real feelings for him.

Even though it was Angel who told me…didn’t mean it wasn’t true right?

“Right that’s it im off!...gunn…gunna go see a girl!” Spike shouted clapping his new friend on the back before walking out of the bar.

Right…which way…right orr left…Mmm im gunna go…. Left!

An hour later Spike finally stumbled towards Buffy’s front door swaying and singing as he went.
“I did it my way!!” Spike sang loudly giggling to himself before collapsing spread eagle on Buffy’s porch.


Buffy sat on the couch tears streaming down her cheeks for the hundredth time in the last 3 days. She had the phone pressed tightly to her ear as she gulped down tub after tub of Ben and Jerry’s.
“Im so sorry Buffy.” Willows sympathetic voice said again like it had every night.
“I know you are Will.” Buffy sighed wiping the teas from her face.
“You guys seemed so perfect while you were together…Even Oz said how happier Spike seemed when he was with you.” Willow shook her head in sadness that it had come to this.

“Yeah…I thought this was gunna be forever…and you know what’s really pathetic? Even though it’s obvious he’s so angry with me ...god he probably hates me right now but despite that I want to just see him so bad. Even though I know he can’t stand me I still wouldn’t turn him away…I love him so much.” Buffy sobbed.
Willow just spoke a load of nonsense soothingly along the line hoping to cheer her friend up. She looked up at Oz who was lying next to her. He stared into her eyes and smiled softly entwining his fingers with hers as if reassuring her that he and her were forever and that what happened to Buffy and Spike wouldn’t happen to them.
“Hang on will….”
Buffy listened intently and heard a very out of tune and badly singing drunk singing my way by frank Sinatra.

Jesus who the hell is that.

She heard a loud thud come from right outside the front door.

Oh god…why did Dawn and Connor have to sleep out tonight!

Buffy worried. Terrified by what could be on the other side of the door.
“Will ill call you back okay.” Buffy hung up the phone before she got a response and moved towards the door not wanting to open it. She inched towards it and looked out the glass panes built into the door but they were too high and she couldn’t see the floor right outside the door. She sighed to herself before turning the key and opening the door gently.
A Strange Visit by Kirst
Author's Notes:
See i todl you it wouldn tbe long before it started to get a bit better haha
“Spike?” Buffy gasped shocked when she saw Spike who was now sitting leaning against the railing of her porch.


“Buffy…nice to s…see you again.” Spike laughed bitterly looking her up and down taking in the short silk dressing gown she was wearing.
“Spike not that im not completely ecstatic that you’re here…But why are you here?” Buffy asked unsurely wrapping her arms around her self when she saw the heated but unsure look in his eye.
“I don’t know…You gunna let me in?” Spike asked standing up unsteadily and suddenly looking rather nervous.
Buffy looked up at him rather worried. His eyes were glazed over by the drink and Buffy knew he was at least a little bit tipsy.

Buffy nodded slowly stepping aside so he could wobble his way inside.

Spike walked into the living room and saw the used tissues, empty containers of ice cream and magazine after magazine showing pictures of him and Buffy entering that restaurant. Angel hadn’t yet revealed his past with Buffy and the press still hadn’t found out that he and Buffy had not spoken to each other since that night. Spike snorted at the headline of one magazine.

“Wedding Bells?”

God could it be further from the truth!

Spike turned round and saw Buffy standing there awkwardly not yet looking him in the eye.

“So…” Buffy began.
“Do you love Angel?”
Buffy’s head shot up and stared at Spike in disbelief. He couldn’t possibly think she actually still loved Angel.
“No! Of course not! I can’t stand him I don’t think I was ever in love with him just a stupid teenage fantasy.” Buffy gasped in shock that Spike would think that.
Spike nodded his head in relief.
“How many guys have you had sex with?” Spike asked looking at her seriously.

“What the hell does that have to do with anything? That was in the past Spike! I’ve never asked you how many you’ve been with probably at least ten times the amount I have…god every week you were with a different woman but I haven’t questioned you!” Buffy shot back suddenly angry.
“Angel came to talk to me two days ago…told me your were a liar. A slut who is just using my feelings to get what she wants.” Spike informed her.
“And you believed him?” Buffy asked quietly tears filling her eyes.


The silence that fell afterwards caused Buffy to look back down at the floor but her head shot up yet again this time so hard she thought it had popped off when Spike uttered something that she thought he never would have again.
“I love you.”
Buffy’s face lit up and she felt a warm glow grow in her stomach as he said the words that she would do anything to get him to say but she was soon disappointed again.
“Your drunk aren’t you?” She asked sadly.
“No not anymore. Think you sobered me up.” Spike sighed scratching the back of his head.


Buffy smiled and went to walk towards him but stopped when he held up his hands and stepped back.
“I want to start all over again. Take it slowly. I want to learn everything about you again Buffy. Start afresh.” He explained when he saw the crestfallen look on her face at being rejected.
“Yeah okay what ever you want Spike.” Buffy nodded enthusiastically wanting to do anything to reassure him.
“But what about Angel? I mean he hasn’t told the papers anything yet but…he’s going to isn’t he?” Buffy asked nervously.

“I don’t know yet. All I know is I cant just give you up. And anything Angel said was a load of twaddle.” Spike replied simply not realising the effect those words had on Buffy. She fought back the tears that entered her eyes and gulped nodding slowly too happy for words to form.
“I’d better go…I’ll call you tomorrow okay pet.” Spike said walking towards the door.
“Oo okay.” Buffy smiled softly.
Spike stared at her for what felt like an hour before walking out the door and strolling down the street.




Spike got home well over an hour later and did a double take when he saw who was sitting on his sofa.
“What the bleeding hell are you doing here?!” Spike growled in shock.
“Aren’t you glad to see me my Spike?” Drusilla pouted giving Spike her hurt look.
“Dru…Why are you here? How did you get in even?” Spike asked dumbfounded to see his ex sitting on his sofa as if she had never left.
“I miss you my prince.” Dru began moving towards Spike and leaning in to whisper in his ear.
“I’ve come home.” She whispered and leaned back to take in the look on his face, as if expecting it to be filled with Love joy and a side dish of excitement. When he just stared back at her mouth agape she frowned slightly.

“Dru what the hell are you talking about?” Spike asked staring at her as if she really had gone loony tunes this time.
“I want you back my love…I made such a bad mistake with Angel. He’s nothing compared to my dark prince. He's changed now…keeps all sorts of secrets.” Dru responded pressing her body close to Spike and suckling on his neck gently.

Spike stood stock still not believing that this was happening. A few months ago Spike would have screamed with happiness and have Dru in bed by this point but now…nothing.
It just felt wrong.

Wait a sec…Secrets? What secrets

“What secrets that forehead keep from you luv?” Spike asked trying to use Dru’s sudden change of heart to his advantage.
“Hmm he's such a bad boy. Pretends to know his way when he keeps swaying both ways!” Dru laughed knowingly.
“Swaying both ways?” Spike asked confused.

No way is she implying what I think.

“He thinks I don’t know but when daddy takes leave I know where he goes” Dru sighed stroking her hand up and down Spikes chest.
“Where? Where does he go princess?” Spike asked eagerly reverting to his old nickname to please her.
“Why are you so interested in this?” Dru asked frustrated almost forgetting to act like her sweet and innocent self.
“I'm not pet just want to know what the ponce is up to,”
“I’ll show you but first let’s entertain ourselves.” Dru smiled giddily slapping her hands together and leaning into kiss him.


“Whoa lets slow down pet…I want to do this right my love. Come here tomorrow and we can get up to lots of fun little games.” Spike waggled his eyebrows teasingly hoping that Dru was stupid enough to believe his act.
“You can show me what the moron is up too as well huh?” Spike suggested casually as if he didn’t really care

What did I ever find attractive in this psycho!

“Spike my prince…always knows how to make a girl feel special.” She giggled holding out her hand for him to kiss.
“Very well I will come tomorrow be prepared I’ll be here at 6…ive missed you so much…and I shall bring the pictures!” Dru finished in a seductive whimper before kissing Spike on the forehead and swaying her way toward the door and disappearing.


Pictures?

Spike wondered.

Hmmm I wonder what Dru was talking about with peaches. Was he hiding something? Did Dru have photos of it? If Angel had been doing something he shouldn’t and Dru has photos im home free! Threaten Angel with what ever he's hiding say he’ll tell the papers and Angel wouldn’t dare do anything to jeopardize his precious career so he’d keep his and Buffy’s past a secret.

Spike ginned at how lucky he was. Angel telling the papers that he used to date Buffy could easily put a stop to whatever relationship they had because what the press said despite Spike not caring it would make things a lot harder for them as a couple. Here was Spike worrying about how to keep Angel quiet and now this falls right into his lap.

Never thought id be happy to see Dru again!

Was spikes last thought ad he quickly fell to sleep.
Problem Solved by Kirst
Spike wasn’t need on set the next day so he was nothing but a bag of nerves waiting for Dru to come. Spike glanced at the phone and then at the clock.
He bit his lip and reached for the phone but quickly snatched his hand back and shook his head.

No it’s too early. You’d seem pathetic mate.

Spike glanced at the phone again before heaving a big sigh and grabbing the receiver.

Screw it I am pathetic.

“Hello?”
“…..Hello? Anyone there?”
Spike drank in the voice trying to create an image of Buffy in his head.
“Hey pet.” Spike finally answered.
“Spike! Hey!” Spike could hear the excited note in Buffy’s voice and smiled to himself happily.

She really missed me I guess.

“Just phoning to see how your are luv,” Spike spoke casually but inside he was turning to mush. He had missed this so much. The simple things like talking on the phone were the things he missed the most.
“Im good…better now you called.” Buffy smiled nervously to herself even though he couldn’t see her.
“Oh really...”
“Yep….hey have you seen the papers?” Buffy asked excitedly.
“No why?” Spike asked a little worried.
“Oz and Willow have come out in the paper there are photos of them kissing at the end of Oz’s gig in Paris.” Buffy smiled happy for her friend.
“Really?! Good for them so she’s really gone with him has she?”
“Hmm yep they’ll be back in a week…I miss our talks so I can’t wait for her to come back with all the juicy details!” Buffy laughed childishly.

Somehow Spike had managed to stay on the phone with Buffy for over three hours.
He glanced at the clock and saw it was six o’clock.

Oh crap Dru would be here any second!

“Buffy luv im sorry i've got to go.” Spike sighed not wanting to hang up one bit.
“Oh okay its all right…can I call you tomorrow?” She asked timidly.
“Course pet but phone me on my cell okay I’ll be in work see…only a 2 days more to go.” Spike voice made it sound as if 2 days were 2 decades and Buffy had to laugh at the desperation in his voice.
“Okay good luck tomorrow bye.” Buffy finished not sure whether to say she loved him or not.
“Yer speak to you tomorrow…bye luv.”


As soon as Spike hung up the phone the door went and Spike bolted to the light switch turning on the romantic lights before swinging the door open to reveal Dru standing there wearing a very low cut black top which she obviously thought was sexy but just looked tacky to Spike and she had a brown envelope under her arm.

“Hello.” Spike greeted bobbing up and down on the balls of his feet.
“Hello my love oh how ive missed you.” Dru whispered before throwing herself at Spike wrapping him in a big hug and nuzzling his throat.
“Come on in then sweet…I’ll pour you some wine.” Spike offered walking into the kitchen with Dru trailing behind. She took in the candle lit table he had set up earlier that day and smiled in delight.
“Oooo my Spike so romantic. A pure poet at heart.” She laughed dancing round excitedly.
Spike just rolled his eyes and began to pour the wine.

Crazy bint.

“So that what you want to show me luv?” Spike asked nodding to the envelope that was still in her hand.
“Hmmm oh yes proof that daddy’s been a bad boy.” Dru grinned taking the glass of wine from Spike and handing him the envelope.
Spike tore it open and stared down at the photos before him. His jaw hit the floor and if his eyes bugged out anymore they would have fallen out.
“Wha…No….what th…cant be!”
Spike gasped trying to get the pictures to make sense in his head.

No fucking way!

“Yes…always suspected a bit, he always spent more time in the mirror than me.” Dru said thoughtfully.
A smile suddenly bloomed on Spikes face and he did a little dance in his head.

This is too good to be true!

There in all their glory where several photos…all showing the same thing.

Angel…making out with a guy!

“Dru how the hell did you get these?” Spike asked in awe as he flicked through the photos and even found one of Angel in a very compromising position with the man.
“He was keeping secrets form me. Even the pixies said so! So I hired a personal investigator to see what my sneaky daddy dearest was up too.” Dru responded getting tired of all of Spikes questions.
“Come on my luv it has been to long.” Dru whimpered leaning into Spike trying to capture his lips.
Spike jerked his head back. Panicked he glanced around looking for a way out of this.
“My Spike doesn’t want me no more!” Dru cried stomping her foot like a child.
“I'm…Dru look…” Spike fumbled for an excuse.
“What’s so special about her? I made the biggest mistake of my life when I left you didn’t I?” Dru sighed sanely.
“Dru…”
“It’s okay my Spike….eventually I will find my true prince.” Drusilla sighed wistfully. She leant in and kissed him gently on the cheek and turning to leave.
“Wait…that’s it? Your just gunna leave? What about the photos?” Spike asked gob smacked by Dru’s kindness.
“You may keep them my prince. To teach daddy a lesson, I hope you and the sunshine get your happily ever after.” Dru smiled sanely before nodding her head at Spike and leaving the kitchen.

I wish you all the luck in the world my darling Spike…let’s hope sunshine is smarter than I was.

Spike stared down at the photos in his hand and the spot where Dru had disappeared.

Oh My God. Not only has Dru given me a way of saving my relationship with Buffy…She hadn’t asked for anything.





Spike let out a huge whoop before grinning like an idiot. His celebrations how ever were cut short by Xander and Cordelia running through the door.
“Spike! What’s going on we just saw Dru in the hallway!” Cordelia yelled furious with her friend for being such a jackass.
“I know you’ve broken up with Buffy…but you cant just start sleeping with other people! I will so kick your ass for hurting a girl who has such great fashion sense!” Cordelia warned advancing on Spike.
“Yeah Spike I know you’ve broken up with one bitch doesn’t mean you jump into bed with another worse one!” Xander freaked.
“Hey Buffy’s not a bitch for starters and second I didn’t sleep with Dru!” Spike finished.

“Yeah Xander she’s not a bitch and Spike thank god!” Cordelia finished smiling brightly at Spike.
“Yes she is a bitch she slept with Angel!” Xander shouted.
“FIVE YEARS AGO!” Cordelia bellowed back.
“God you’ve met her once and you say she’s a bitch!” Cordelia laughed.
“You’ve only met her once so how would you know she’s not?” Xander snapped back determined to prove he was right about Buffy all along.
“I haven’t met her once! I’ve gone out with her a few times!” Cordelia finished smirking at him.
“What? When?” Xander asked mystified.
“Well a couple of times when Spike had her over here. A few times I had dinner at hers and we went shopping too.” Cordelia shrugged.


“You invited Cordelia and not me?” Xander asked turning hurt eyes at Spike.
Spike looked and Xander apologetically not meaning to hurt him.
“Well…sorta I mean at the party you said you sort of liked her but then you also said she was a stripper and that she wasn’t perfect and stuff so I didn’t want you saying that stuff when she was around so I kinda didn’t ask you. I'm sorry mate.” Spike finished guiltily.
“And don’t go blaming Spike now Xander cause it’s only your fault. Oz hasn’t invited you over when we hung with him and Willow too.” Cordelia added determined to make Xander see how much of and idiot he was.
Xander sighed and scratched the back of his hair.

Jesus have I messed up.

“I'm sorry Spike. Buffy does seem like a nice girl…I wont say anything else about her.” Xander apologised.
“OH MY GOD!” Cordelia squealed staring at the pictures that Spike had placed on the table.
“I know.” Spike smirked. After Xander almost choking on his own tongue when he saw what was on the photographs Spike let them in on every detail of what Dru said and his plan to shut Angel up for good.
“So you and Buffy are together again?” Cordelia asked happily.
“Yer…sorta…we’re taking it slow.” Spike explained.
“Slow. How can you go slow? You know you both love each other the papers know about you…your pretty deep already.” Xander stated simply.
“Yer….I know I meant with the whole jumping into bed thing again.” Spike laughed.
As both of his friends stared at their friend in shock wondering where their usual Buffy and Sex obsessed friend had gone.
A good day by Kirst
Author's Notes:
wow not to long left now lol only a couple more chapters so enjoy while you can :D
The next day Spike strolled into the makeup van whistling like he didn’t have a care in the world.
“Morning luv!” Spike smiled at the shocked hair and makeup artists shocked expression.
“Well morning to you too. I'm guessing you’re in a better mood then?” She asked smiling at how young and cute he looked with that little glint in his eyes.
“Yep!” Spike grinned popping the p loudly.
“So…now are you gunna tell me what Buffy is like?” She asked teasingly wanting to hear all the gossip he had.
“What do you want to know pet?” Spike felt as if he was on top of the world and wouldn’t care if this woman wanted every detail. He would gladly tell her.
“Okay well let’s start on your first date!” She laughed eagerly before leaning in with a mascara wand just to see him flinch.


“Hey Angel I need to speak to you.” Spike smiled at the taller man laughing internally when he saw the unsure look on Angels face.
“Huh yeah sure.” Angel muttered curiously following Spike back to his dressing room.
“Okay here is what im telling you to do. Never. I repeat never accept a film that I am in ever again. Two don’t ever approach me or Buffy if we ever happen to be in the same room as you. And three I don’t want to see any stories about you two in the paper.” Spike finished seriously.

“What? You are kidding right. And why would I ever do that?” Angel laughed at just how stupid Spike was.
“Otherwise I show the press these.” Spike smiled handing Spike copies of all the photos.
Angel stared down at them in horror and looked back up at Spike in disbelief he did this repeatedly for the next five minutes his mouth working but he was too shocked for words.

“I'm not gay.” Angel barked panicked.
“Listen mate I don’t care what you are I don’t care if only bloody teddy bears turn you on. I will show these photos to the press and they will either say you’re gay or bi and do you really want that ruining your “Stud” reputation?” Spike smirked evilly.
Angel stood in silence for a few more minutes in complete shock before a very nasty expression took over his face.

“You fucking bastard.” He snarled.
“Now now Angel cakes won’t want the press finding out that boys do it for you too, know do you?” Spike smiled pleasantly.
“Fine I’ll leave you and the bitch alone…she wasn’t any good anyway.” Angel snapped childishly before turning on his heel and stalking out of the dressing room. Leaving a hysterically laughing Spike behind him.
The best part of the day was the fact that Angel had a whole bunch of scenes with Angel today so he got to make fun of him all day without him being able to say anything back. And so it had been with a big grin he had walked away from the studio and to his car.

Oh No!

Spikes eyes darted around his car searching for his phone. He saw it underneath his feet and eh grabbed in clumsily in his haste to look at it.

3 missed calls. All from Buffy.

Oh Bollocks she’s gunna think im blowing her off.

Spike flicked through his phone book searching for Buffy’s number and hit call.
“Hello?”
“Hello…Niblet?” Spike asked.
“Spike!? Hey! You want to talk to Buffy?” Dawn asked excitedly.

She never told me they were back together yey!

Dawn did a little happy dance making a very questioningly glance to be thrown her way from Connor.
“Umm yer...she there?” Spike asked biting his lip.
“No she’s gone to work.” Dawn sighed sadly.
“Work!!” Spike almost yelled his mouth dropping open.

What’s she going back to that shitty job for ive got all the money she needs!

“Thanks nib I’ll see you soon kay bye sweetheart.” Spike flicked his phone shut and started up his car heading for The Blue.


Spike rummaged in the back of his car searching for a black beanie hat to cover his hair and to change out of the obviously expensive suit he was wearing at the moment. He walked into the club hunched over hoping no one would notice him.
“Hey…listen can I go backstage? My girlfriend works here.” Spike mumbled to the guy standing at the entrance to the back door.
“Ha-ha nice try buddy. You know how many people say that?” The guy laughed his huge belly wobbling as he did so.
“Listen im being serious.” Spike pulled his glasses off and flicked his hat up a bit so the guy could see who he was.
The man’s eyes widened and he began to stutter his apologies while pushing the door open for Spike and waving him in.
“Thanks mate.” Spike smiled walking in and right past all the half naked girls who were standing staring dreamy eyed at him. Spike walked up to the door he knew was Willow and Buffy’s dressing room and knocked on the door before opening and walking inside.
Buffy sat at her chair staring at her reflection miserably obviously not noticing Spike walk in.

He didn’t call. I'm an idiot thinking I could hold onto him.

“Hey pet.” Spike said smiling when her head snapped round to look at him.
“Spike!” Buffy gasped shocked at seeing him standing there.
“Hey luv. Sorry bout not answering your calls I left my cell in my car and completely forgot about it till I finished work.” Spike apologised walking up to her and taking in the French maids costume and brown wig she was wearing.

“O… I was wondering why you didn’t answer thought you had change your mind or something.” Buffy smiled nervously.
“Nope didn’t change my mind.” Spike grinned shaking his head.
Buffy stood up and moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist in a tight hug. Spike smiled as he felt how tense she was obviously worried that he was going to push her away or something.

Like I could ever pull away from her….especially in that outfit.

Spike grinned to himself and looked into her shining eyes as she pulled away from him.
“My song is gunna be on soon.” Buffy sighed sadly her bottom lip jutting out.

Oh god she keeps doing that and I wont be able to go slow for long.

“Oh okay. Can I wait in here till you finished? We could go for coffee or something.” Spike shrugged.
“Yer sure. This is my last dance anyway.”
“What’s with the wig anyways?” Spike asked tugging on a shinny lock of brown hair.
“Oh turns im sort of famous now im dating you.” Buffy laughed grinning.
“A lot of people have come up to me asking for autographs when I went shopping yesterday and a few paparazzi photos have turned up of me in a few magazines. Even though they know I dance here if there’s anyone taking photos tonight maybe they wont think to take one of me with this on…it’s shocking how different I look.” Buffy tilted her head thoughtfully.

Spike heard someone calling Buffy’s name out and Buffy started for the door giving him an apologetic look.
“Sit; get comfortable I have some magazines by there if you want to read.” Buffy said before disappearing closing the door behind her.


Almost ten minutes later Buffy walked back into her dressing room to find Spike sitting on her chair reading through an old copy of Cosmopolitan that Willow had bought not too long ago. Spike hadn’t noticed Buffy walk in and so Buffy tiptoed over to see what article he was so engrossed in and saw.
21 ways to get rid of wrinkles.
“Um Spike unless you suddenly age 20 years in the next 2 minutes I don’t think you really need that.” Buffy teased laughing at him as he bolted out of her seat and a blush rose on his face.
“Um got bored is all…wanted something to keep me occupied.” Spike laughed at how ridiculous he was being but stopped abruptly when he noticed Buffy was standing there in just her panties, high heels and stockings
Buffy noticed Spike’s laugh cut short and realised just what she was doing. Sure Spike had seen her naked plenty of times but she wasn’t even sure what they were anymore.

Standing there like this god Buff could you get any stupider?!

Buffy grabbed a pile of clothes from the counter and dashed behind a screen that was there for privacy but had never really been used since only her and Willow shared the room.

When Spike saw Buffy disappear behind the screen he immediately gulped and felt a definite twitch in his jeans.

Oh sodden great. That’s gunna take more than a cold shower to cure.

“So… we are going for coffee?” Buffy asked trying to start the conversation back up pulling the shirt over her head.
“Huh oh yeah I was thinking that little place just by your house it does some food there too. You hungry?” Spike asked.
“Yeah im always hungry.” Spike laughed at Buffy’s reply and she grinned happy that she could make him sound so happy like that.
“Listen why don’t you go wait in the car I won’t be long I’ve got to go talk to Ray anyway.” Buffy said searching for her jeans.
“You sure pet?”
“Yeah go on I’ll only be a few minutes.”
Spike left the room and strode down the hallway doing his best to ignore ll the girls whistles and catcalls as best he could.

Buffy was just putting her socks on when a knock sounded on her door. She rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh.

Spike can be so protective.

“Come in!” Buffy called bending down to tie her shoelace and not noticing the huge man that had just walked in.
“Hello Miss Summers.”
Buffy spun around and gawked up at the man who had entered. He was at least 6 foot and had sandy coloured hair and a innocent boyish face but his eyes glittered in a way that made Buffy think of a rat/
“Who are you? How’d you get back here?” Buffy asked backing up not trusting this guy one bit.

“I'm Riley Finn and the bouncer here is a bit dull.” Riley replied simply giving Buffy a toothy smile as if his explanation was going to reassure her.
“What are you doing here?” Buffy questioned craning her neck to look at him.
“Well…I'm gunna be honest with you. I was here to get a picture of you up on stage…dancing as people call it but you see I didn’t realise who the brunette on stage was till it was too late. So here I am.” Riley shrugged pulling out a notepad.
“You’ve got to be kidding me! You’re a reporter!” Buffy cried out incredously.

God these guys are vermin!

“Can you tell me about your relationship with Spike Devlin? Are you engaged? Are you pregnant? Why is he still letting you strip?” Riley asked question after question all the while advancing on Buffy so she was pressed against the back wall.
Just when Buffy was gunna kick him in his obviously small balls a loud roar sounded from somewhere behind the huge frame of Riley but Buffy couldn’t see what it was as the incredible hulk was blocking her view.
Riley spun around and immediately met Spikes fist which caught him right in the nose. Riley howled out raising his hands to protect his nose leaving his stomach open and Spike took his opportunity to punch the wanker in the gut repeatedly. Riley fell to his knees winded.

“You leave my girl alone all right Riley…Stay the hell away from her!” Spike snarled reaching for Buffy’s hand before striding out of the club and too Spikes waiting Desoto Buffy still smiling because the way Spike had described her as “my girl” was replaying in her head over and over.
A New Date by Kirst
“So what was that all about? I mean he had no right coming into my room and asking those questions but you real wailed on him” Buffy asked watching the traffic pass by the window as Spike drove her to the café.
“Riley’s the worst reporter ive ever met. He intimidates people to get his story he even threatened Cordelia once because
the papers thought she was my girlfriend. Right Asshole.” Spike grumbled.

“Well thanks for sticking up for me” Buffy smiled warmly at him.

“Of course pet…Why were you working there tonight anyway?” Spike asked taking his eyes off the road to look at Buffy.
“Well ive still got bills to pay Spike plus you’ve seen what Connor eats costs me a small fortune just for his breakfast.” Buffy joked.
“Ive got money pet.”
“So…I'm not going to take your money Spike no way.” Buffy answered vehemently shaking her head.

Spike let it drop. For now and led her into the nice little café he had chosen they sat at a table very aware of the stare that were directed at them. There were only 5 others in there besides the man behind the counter and a waiter but it was hard to ignore them.
“Ahh the joys of dating a movie star” Buffy smiled as a waiter immediately rushed over to take their order. Spike laughed at her before ordering a cup of coffee and a BLT sandwich with fries. Buffy raised an eyebrow and looked at the clock that said 11 o’clock on the wall and then down at what he had ordered.
“Hey I haven’t eaten all day rite…im bloody hungry!” Spike defended using a mock hurt voice.
Buffy just ordered a coffee and a doughnut and handed the menu back to the waiter.

This feels so nice. I thought it would be uncomfortable and awkward but it feels so natural. Maybe its gunna be easier to forget about angel than I thought.

Spike smiled to himself and he and Buffy immediately struck up a conversation feeling completely at ease just like they had before the huge Angel explosion.
“Not that I want to ruin the night or anything but…what about Angel?” Buffy asked quietly, looking up at Spike through her eyelashes.
“What about Angel?” Spike sighed.
“Well. He’s gunna tell that me and him…” Buffy trailed off not wanting to see the disgusted look on Spikes face she looked down into her second cup of coffee unable to look at him.
Spike lifted her chin with his fingers till he could see her beautiful green eyes again.

“He's no problem pet. Turns out the poof is actually a poof…well into both sexes at least.” Spike shrugged.
“What! No way!” Buffy stared at Spike incredously before bursting out crying laughing drawing even more attention to them than before.
“Im…sorry. But…oh god!” Buffy was laughing so hard tears were leaking down her cheeks and she could hardly breathe. Spike lips twitched as he tried his hardest not to laugh but he couldn’t help a deep chuckle to get loose.

“How’d you find out?!” Buffy asked still trying to control her giggling.
“Dru told me.” Spike sighed looking up at Buffy as her laughing stopped.
“Oh…”
Spike saw the hurt in Buffy’s eyes and felt like kicking himself for making her look that sad.
“She came to my house and said she had photos of Angel doing something bad, so I invited her for dinner to get her to trust me a bit and she gave me them. She left straight after I swear Buffy.” Spike said earnestly reaching for her hand across the table.

“Really? You…you didn’t do anything?” Buffy asked a little unsure.
“Nope one thing I’ve learned from you is I like my women sane.” Spike joked earning a smile from Buffy.
“So we don’t have any more obstacles I guess…” Spike smiled happily.

“No I guess not.” Buffy smiled back feeling a fluttering in her stomach that made her feel tingly all over.
“Well that’s good then. Because I don’t think I can do what I promised the other day.” Spike spoke softly.
“What did you promise?” Buffy asked confused.
“I told you I wanted to take things slow. Guess I love you too much to slow down I’m in pretty deep as it is anyways why slow down now.” Spike replied teasingly giving Buffy a heated look making her blush and let out a cute little giggle.


Just before they were going to leave a nervous looking girl came over to the table.
“Um hi.” She greeted nervously glancing back and for between Buffy and himself.
“Hello pet.” Spike smiled up at the girl and glanced back down at Buffy to see her smiling at him too.
“Can I have your autograph please? I love your movies.” She added holding out a pen and paper.
“Sure pet. What’s your name sweetheart?

Buffy couldn’t believe how Spike was so good at talking to his fans. He obviously made them feel that they were the only one in the world he cared about and Buffy smiled at the girl who was grinning like Christmas had come early.
As Spike wrote the girl looked at Buffy.

“Hi.” The girl smiled at her too giving a little wave. “Hope im not intruding or anything.” The girl asked suddenly realising that Buffy might be a bit annoyed that a girl had come and interrupted her date.
“No of course not…he isn’t much company anyway.” Buffy whispered to the girl loud enough for Spike to hear.
“Hey!” Spike cried holding a hand to his heart as if offended. The girl and Buffy both laughed at how much of an idiot he was acting.
“You’re so cute together thanks for the autograph.” She smiled at Buffy and Spike before nodding her head and walking off.
“Well pet you ready to go now?” Spike stood up holding his hand out to Buffy.

“Um Spike look.” Buffy pointed to the window of the shop where a dozen paparazzi were standing with cameras.
“Ahh bollocks. I'm sorry pet.” Spike sighed.
“Doesn’t bother me.” Buffy shrugged.
“Okay let’s go.” Spike held her hand tightly as he pushed the door open and was immediately surrounded by men snapping away at them and shooting off questions.
Spike even answered a few on the way to the car.


“So you’re still together then?!!”


“Looks that way don’t it.” Spike grinned cockily holding his and Buffy’s joined hands up to the camera and pulling a face ridiculing whoever had asked such an obvious question.
Spike helped Buffy into the car and jogged round to the other side avoiding the camera men as he jumped in the front seat and took off down the street.
“Wow. Its always going to be that insane isn’t it?” Buffy asked with wide eyes.
“Yeah sorry luv but you’re stuck with it.”

They pulled up outside Buffy’s and they both glanced around but were relieved there were no paparazzi.
“Filming finishes tomorrow…I was thinking me and you have a meal to celebrate I’ll cook it at the apartment.” Spike said.
“Yeah that would be really good.” Buffy smiled back.
They both lapsed into silence neither knowing how to end the night.
“Well I shoul-”
The rest of Buffy’s sentence vanished when she felt Spikes lips pressed against hers and little fireworks exploded in her head. Spike buried his hands in her hair and moaned into her mouth.

God I missed this.

Spike couldn’t help the gasp that left his mouth when he felt Buffy’s tongue sweep in and tangle with his passionately. How he had kept his self away form this for so long he had no clue. She was like a drug.
He pulled away panting and opened his stormy blue eyes to stare into her passion filled green ones.
“I’ll see you tomorrow.” He rasped leaning in and kissing her again.
After another toe curling kiss Spike pulled away again.
“Okay this time im serious. See you tomorrow.” He gasped drawing much needed oxygen into his lungs.
“Okay…Goodnight.” She whispered before jumping out of the car and making her way up to the house.
Suspicous by Kirst
Author's Notes:
im not good at the romance stuff it just ends up reeealll soppy lol so i apolgise. Sorry for the delay in updating too i accidently deleted this chapter and had to rewrite it...only 2 more chapters to go :D
Spike drove home with the goofiest grin on his face pulling his car into his personal parking space in the underground car park before riding the elevator up to his apartment whistling something under his breath happily.

Wow im a ponce.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?!” Spike asked as soon as he stepped through the door, staring at Cordelia Gunn and Xander who were sprawled on his couch with a bowl of popcorn and a big bag of Doritos.
“We’re watching a movie.” Xander mumbled through a mouthful of popcorn.
“And you cant do that in your homes because….”

If Spike was expecting an answer he wasn’t getting one Xander just grinned turning back to the TV and Cordelia and Gunn just looked back at him both reaching for the Doritos.
“Okay then.” Spike chuckled hanging his coat up.
“Where ya been anyway? You were supposed to have finished work 4 hours ago?” Cordelia asked.
“I was with Buffy. Date.” Spike smiled coming to sit on the chair next to the TV.
“That sounds so weird.” Xander spoke to himself frowning a bit.
“What sounds weird?”
“Well you and Buffy dating…You’re too involved for it to be boyfriend and girlfriend dating now. Seems weird.” Xander shrugged munching on a handful of popcorn again.
“That makes no sense whatsoever whelp.” Spike shook his head.

“Actually it does. Dating implies you making plans to meet up and go out but im afraid my man you’re already merged.” Gunn laughed at the very confused look on his friends face.
“Listen when I don’t turn up to a party…you immediately say, where’s Gunn and Fred? You always assume that were are together. Its like were merged into one person. Fred and Gunn.” Gunn explained leaning back into the couch.
“You’re all insane.” Spike laughed taking a big gulp of beer that Xander had handed him.
“Well im happy for you Spike Buffy’s a great girl.” Cordelia grinned.

“Yer…she is.” Spike spoke softly getting a glazed over look in his eyes and goofy grin plastered his face as he daydreamed about Buffy not noticing his friends all watching the emotions playing across his face.
“Oh god Spike your turning all soppy!” Xander yelped shaking his body as if he had a shiver.
“Shut up Xander I think it’s cute. And I want to be an aunt by the time the year is out so get cracking!” Cordelia laughed bouncing up and down at the thought of having a cute little podgy baby to baby-sit.

“Jeesh Cord slow down let the boy have a breather…you don’t think that’s a little fast!? They aren’t even married yet!” Xander sighed too exasperated by Cordelia’s over excitement to notice Spikes far off, contemplative look.

Married…Then Buffy and me will be together always.

Spike smiled at the thought of Buffy with a big shiny sparkler on her finger to show she was his.
“How would you feel about instead of being an aunt being a bridesmaid?” Spike asked smiling as a look of shock and then happiness flashed across her face shocked. Gunn just nodded smiling slightly while Xanders jaw hung open a half munched dorito on his tongue.

“Are you serious!!? Spike no! You’ve only been dating for like three months!” Xander yelped shocked by his friend’s thoughts.
“Really three months! I didn’t even now it was three months…oh my god! Its three months tomorrow isn’t it?! I’ll better get a ring! Tomorrow would be the perfect day.” Spike grinned about to jump up excited.
“Spike are you sure man?” Gunn asked seriously.
“Never been surer in my life.” Spike answered which seemed to please Gunn as he nodded his head and clapped him on the back.
“Good luck dude.”

“Am I the only one with a problem about this?” Xander asked looking at Cordelia and Gunn for help, the both of them gave him annoyed looks so he guessed he was on his own.
“Look Spike im all on board with Buffy now I was an ass I was a pig I get it. But don’t you think it’s a little soon?” Xander pleaded his case.

“Xand. It’s soon and usually id never be this foolish but with Buffy it’s different. I have never loved anything or anyone as much as I love Buffy, she is on my mind 24 hours a day, when I was going around acting like a caveman about Angel and Buffy…we didn’t even spend a week apart but it damn near killed me. It felt like I was missing a part of me as bloody corny as that sounds. I want Buffy to be with me forever Xand. No not want, need. I need her in my life. I couldn’t imagine myself getting old with anyone but her Xander.” Spike finished.
Cordelia’s eyes were filled with tears Xander just gulped and nodded his head in understanding and even Gunn looked a little moved.

“Well…didn’t realise you felt like that Spike. Sorry. I'm still gunna be best man thought right?” Xander asked jokingly.
“Sure you are, that’s if she says yes of course.”
“Just repeat everything you just said and she’d say yes.” Cordelia sobbed.
“You sure?”
“Spike I nearly goddamn wanted to marry you and im not the one you’re going to propose too…lucky cow.” Cordelia laughed hugging her friend.
“Okay which jewellers should I go to? They’ll open up for me right?”



Buffy was in her bedroom the next day getting dressed for her meal with Spike.

Hmmm it’s just his apartment so should I go with jeans or skirt?

Jeans.


She had just tugged them up her legs when the phone rang.

“Hello?”
“Why didn’t you tell me you were back with Spike you bitch!” Willow cried loudly down the lien to her best friend.
“Hey Will…how do you know anyway?” Buffy asked.

“Well apart from the fact that there’s pictures of you two coming out of a restaurant holding hands and grinning madly in every paper and magazine possible there was also a very excited phone call I got from Cordelia last night. Almost burst my eardrum.” Willow joked.
“Wow Cordelia phoned you in Paris just to tell you im back with Spike!?” Buffy laughed.
“Umm…yeah…I…um mean she said some other stuff too. You know clothes….and um clothes.” Willow stuttered into wanting to say exactly what Cordelia had told her especially about Spikes plans.
“Yeah she does love the clothes.”

“Besides im not in Paris anymore we’re in New York. Oz got one more gig and then we’re coming home.” Willow smiled happily even though she knew her friend wouldn’t see her.
“Oh that’s great! I’ll tell you what I’ll keep you up to date on all the happenings in my life from now on okay I’ll even phone you tomorrow to let you know how our date tonight went.” Buffy stated.
“Oh it will probably be in the paper anyway. Something this big doesn’t stay quiet long.” Willow said slyly.
“Huh? This big? We’ve been on dates before.” Buffy laughed nervously not getting what Willow was talking about.
“You’ll understand tomorrow.” Willow said knowingly.
“Hey! Come on stop it! What’s going on?” Buffy asked completely confused now but she was met with a dial tone.

Huh? Ok then…

When there was a knock on the door Buffy practically flew down the stairs and pulled the door open wide to reveal Spike standing there in his usual black jeans but he was wearing a light blue dress shit. Buffy couldn’t stop herself and leant in to pull him to her kissing him like she hadn’t seen him for days. When they broke apart Spike rested his forehead against hers breathing deeply.

“I think you gave the press something else to print.” Spike laughed jerking his head to indicate the gang of paparazzi standing on the pavement with their cameras flashing.
“Ah well.” Buffy sighed pulling Spike into the house for more privacy.
“Pet I got some bad news…” Spike sighed scratching the back of his head nervously.
“What is it?” Buffy asked a little put out she was in a great mood but for some reason she felt sure Spike was about to burst her bubble.
“My parents are at my place…their joining us for dinner.” Spike sighed looking at Buffy worried about her reaction. He saw her eyes glaze over in panic and her lip tremble.
“Oh!”

Oh no. What if they don’t like me?! What if they tell Spike to end things with me I mean what parents wants their child to date a former stripper right?!

“Buffy are you sure I can tell them to leave if you want? I swear I didn’t know I had just come home and started cooking us dinner when they turned up. Believe me of all nights im not happy about them bloody showing up tonight either.” Spike grumbled not believing that his parents would pick today of all days to come around.
“No it’s okay…I can deal. Just parents right.” Buffy shrugged trying to calm herself.
Spike took her hand and kissed it gently.
“Your gunna do great,” Spike whispered before leading her outside to the car. The paparazzi immediately surrounded them snapping away and shouting out questions.

“Where are you going!?”
“When’s your next film coming out?!”
“Are you getting married!?”

Ha ha their idiots.

“Shut the hell up is it you tosser!” Spike snarled angrily hurrying up to get to the car.
Buffy stared at Spikes back worriedly. Spike hated paparazzi sure but he had never snapped at one like that before.
“Why were you going into those jewellers then!?”

Buffy turned around to see who had shouted it and saw a short little man standing there holding a camera with a sly knowing smirk on his face.
When Buffy and Spike were finally sat in the car they pulled off slowly not wanting to hit any of them despite how annoying they all were.

“What jewellers?” Buffy asked Spike.
“Oh nothing you know…anything for a story.” Spike assured her.
Buffy nodded but had definitely heard the tremor in his voice when he had spoken.

What’s going on?
Proposal by Kirst
Author's Notes:
only the epilouge to go now :(
“Mum, dad this is Buffy. Buffy this is me mum, Jenny and my dad Giles.” Spike introduced them with a hand pressed to Buffy’s back trying to reassure her. She was an absolute wreck when they reached his building and he felt so bad for her.

“Hello nice to finally meet you dear.” Giles greeted taking her hand and kissing it gently.
“Yes so glad our son introduced us. Only took him three months but there you go.” Jenny smiled warmly shooting Spike a disapproving look.
“Wow three months…I didnt even realise!” Buffy gasped looking up at Spike happily.
“Three months today pet.” Spike nodded smiling at her giving her light kiss on her lips knowing he couldn’t kiss her like he wanted to. she’d die of embarrassment if he did that in front of his parents.

Spike disappeared into the kitchen to check on the chicken in the oven and to fetch a bottle of wine. When he entered the living room again he saw Buffy, his dad and his mum all sitting on the couch laughing at something hysterically.
“Oh you know I thought I’d get a head start on letting Buffy know about all your dark secrets.” Jenny grinned at him evilly. While Buffy’s howls of laughter still sounded in the background.
Spike just groaned and took a seat preparing himself for everything that his parents would reveal about him.


“So buffy…You dance?” Jenny asked politely over dinner.
Buffy choked on her piece of chicken and Spike shifted uncomfortably.
“Umm well I did…I don’t know what im going to do now though.” Buffy mumbled nervously.
“Hmm what was it like?” Jenny asked genuinely interested.
“Mum!” Spike groaned looking to his father for help he just made a helpless little noise and started cleaning his glasses.
“I'm just curious is all!” Jenny defended raising her hands looking at Buffy apologetically not meaning to offend her.

“No it’s all right. I not ashamed of it or anything. I’d do anything to look after Dawn and Connor and since I had so little options I had to do it. It felt freeing as strange as it sounds; when the music starts you kind of forget the audience.” Buffy shrugged hoping Jenny wouldn’t judge her. She just beamed however shocking Buffy.
“I always wished I could dance sadly I was born with two left feet.” Jenny sighed poking at her chicken in mock sadness earning a laugh from everyone at the table.
Spike looked at his mum happily and then stared proudly at Buffy.

Things had gone perfect. It was obvious his mother approved she fussed over her all night and Spike could see the happy gleam in her eye that had been obviously absent when he had introduced Drusilla. His father also seemed rather taken with Buffy joking and chatting with her with a warm smile Spike had thought he only held for him.
“Excuse me im going to get more wine.” Spike said kissing Buffy’s hand before leaving the table. He heard his father excuse himself also and turned to look at his father as he entered the kitchen.

“So…what do you think?” Spike started.
“Marry her.” Giles smiled.
“I plan too.” Spike grinned happily watching as shock shone on his fathers face when he realised that Spike wasn’t joking.
“You’re asking her to marry you?” Giles asked shocked.
“Yes. I know I’ve only been with her three months but dad they have been the happiest of my life I have never felt even a tenth of the emotions I feel for Buffy with anyone else…She’s the one dad. I don’t want to let her get away.” He explained staring off into space. Giles regarded him for a few minutes before cracking a huge grin and grabbing Spike in a huge hug.

“Congratulations son.” Giles smiled.
“She’s a lovely girl. Cant wait to finally have a daughter.” Giles beamed happily.
“I'm going to be forgotten aren’t I?” Spike asked wryly.
“Most definitely.” Giles nodded seriously. Already in love with the girl Spike was going to marry.
“When are you going to ask her?” Giles asked.
“Tomorrow, I was planning on it tonight but then you to stupid sods showed up so ive just got to make sure she doesn’t see the news or papers between now and then.” Spike worried rubbing his eyes and leaning back against the counter.
“Why?”
“The paparazzi got a picture of me going into the jewellers; they pretty much guessed the rest of the story.” Spike grumbled.
“Hmm that is a problem.” Giles pondered a way to help his son but they were soon interrupted by the women calling them back into the living room.

“What took you so long?” Buffy asked as Spike cam e back in holding the bottle of wine.
“Hmm oh nothing luv.” Spike smiled pecking her cheek before sitting back down.
“Well William I think we should be going now…I can barely keep my eyes open. It was lovely to meet you Buffy I’ll talk to you soon I imagine.” Jenny smiled warmly at the girl giving her a big hug to say goodbye.
“You take care of him.” She whispered in Buffy’s ear before walking towards the door a smile thrown over her shoulder.
“Yes dear I look forward to seeing you again. You’re a great influence on the git over there.” Giles laughed nodding to Spike who let out a little raspy grunt in protest


Buffy and Spike waved them off at the door before returning back to the couch. Spike fell back groaning as if he had just endured hell with Buffy falling behind him smiling at him.
“Oh come on they were lovely it wasn’t that bad.” Buffy laughed at him.

“If you say so pet. I'm just glad their gone so I can do this.” He muttered before reaching over and smashing his lips to hers taking her breath away with the first sweep of his tongue in her mouth. Buffy leaned back with Spike followed till he was laying over her propped up on his elbows. They kissed for what seemed like hours before they pulled apart panting heavily staring at each other in wonder. Spike ran his hands up and over her stomach feeling her muscles quaver as he ghosted his hands over them. A brief flash of seeing Buffy with a swollen belly waddling towards him smiling entered his head and he grinned to himself.

“What you smiling about?” Buffy asked breathlessly.

“Oh nothing.” Spike replied leaning in and kissing feather light kisses down her jaw and onto her throat. Buffy let out a soft little whimper and Spike grinned into her neck happy he could reduce her to a puddle of goo.
His hands finally reached her breasts and he kneaded them gently feeling for her nipples and rubbing them through the material of her top.

Spike’s painfully hard erection finally made itself known when he grinded into Buffy’s centre trying to relieve a bit of tension but only causing him to get even harder.
“Oh god.” He groaned when he felt Buffy wrap her legs around him bringing him down so their lower bodies pressed tightly against each other. She rocked against him gently making Spike thrust with her. Their lips were fused together and Spike could feel groan after groan tumble out of Buffy’s mouth and into his own.
“You’re going to stay here right pet?” Spike asked breathlessly.
“God yes.” She replied trying to capture his lips again but he pulled away.
“To the bedroom it is then.” Spike smiled taking Buffy’s hand and tugging her to his room down the hall.


Spike sat down on the end of the bed while Buffy quickly pulled her shirt over her head and pulled her jeans off. Spike only had a second to drink in the image of her standing there in a baby blue underwear set when Buffy practically launched herself at him she straddled him on the bed kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh god I’ve missed this.” Buffy panted as she broke away for a second before leaning back in again. Spike buried his hands in her hair pulling her even closer, the kiss giving him the feeling he was at home again in her arms. Buffy laid a hand on his chest pushing him down so he lay on the bed staring up at her while she straddled him. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off him. She leant in nibbling on his collar bone before placing kisses all down his chest when she flicked her tongue across his nipple Spike finally lost it and rolled them so she was beneath him. He undid her bra while she tugged at his jeans managing to finally get them off. Spike reached down pulling her underwear off till there were no layers separating them. Spike drank in the sight of her before him looking deep into her eyes when he finally thrust into her. A strangled gasp escaped her mouth but her eyes kept steady with his, neither even blinking as Spike began a slow but deep pace.

“I love you Buffy.” Spike whispered in an awed voice.
“I love you too Spike…always.” She sighed braking eye contact by closing her eyes when she felt Spikes talented fingers reach down to rub her clit.
Spike felt her tense up beneath him and flew over the edge with her, his groan of pleasure and her whimper of release in perfect harmony with each other. Spike rolled off but pulled her so she rested on his chest. Her head laying on his shoulder and her leg thrown over his.

We fit together perfectly.

Spike stroked a hand up and down Buffy’s side soothingly.
“Hmmm…don’t think I could ever live without you. This past week has been hell.” Buffy sighed closing her eyes and nuzzling into Spikes throat.
“...You mean that?” Spike asked.
“Yep.” Buffy smiled.

Fuck it I can’t wait till tomorrow!

Spike reached into his bedside table without drawing Buffy’s attention and grabbed the black velvet box from inside.
“Buffy?”
“Spike?”
Spike sat up making Buffy look at him in confusion before sitting up also, clutching the sheet to her chest. She look petrified as if he was going to tell her it was a mistake or something.
“Spike what’s wrong?” she asked worriedly.

“Buffy…we’ve known each other 3 months now….well in 2 minutes we would have known each other 3 months and a day.” He said wryly looking at the alarm clock that flashed 11:58.

“And in those three months I realised something. I had it all wrong. I was searching everywhere for a girl I could spend my life with when really…she found me. From the moment I saw you I knew there would be no one else Buffy. You’re the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me and I don’t want a future without you in it. I want you to be the first thing I see in the morning and the last one I see at night. I want you Buffy. Forever and always. And I realise how much of an ass I’ve been over Angel…sure he was your first but I want to be your last, so…will you marry me?” Spike finished holding out the opened box.

Buffy’s mouth hung open in shock and she could do nothing but stare at the ring in front of her. A huge shiny diamond with a platinum band. She looked up at Spike and saw the nervousness on his face that showed he wasn’t kidding.
“You’re being serious?” She asked. She felt numb. She knew she was either going to cry or laugh any second and when she saw Spikes nod she did both. A little laugh escaped just as tears began to well in her eyes.
“Yes.” She nodded simply braking out in a huge smile.
Spike grabbed her into a fierce hug before capturing her lips again.

“You have no idea how happy you just made me.” Spike smiled taking out the ring and placing it on her finger gently.
“You’re kidding right? Im the luckiest woman on the planet.”
“Well we’re the perfect match then pet cause im sure as hell the luckiest man.” Spike smiled before kissing her soundly on the lips.

“Is this what those reporters were talking about?!” Buffy asked giggling slightly staring at the ring in awe. She saw Spike nod and pouted a little.
“So im practically the last to know? Wait did you tell Cordy?!” Buffy asked.
“Yep. Why?” Spike asked confused.
“Damn Willow! She knew! She didn’t tell me!” Buffy cried not really annoyed with her friend but in disbelief that she didn’t give her even a hint.

“Well it is supposed to be a surprise pet.” Spike laughed placing a soft kiss on her shoulder. Buffy looked up at him looking into his perfectly blue eyes seeing the love that shone out of them causing a huge smile to spread across her face. Spike leant in and kissed her softly rolling to face her properly wanting to make love to his fiancé and never wanting to stop.
Epilouge by Kirst
Author's Notes:
well this is it thanks for all your reviews and hope you enjoy this chapter
7 months later:

Spike held Buffy’s hand gently leading her into the middle of the dance floor staring into her face like he was seeing her for the first time. Buffy smiled up at him shyly as he pulled her close to him placing his hands on her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked down at her feeling himself choke up again as he held her in his arms.

Nothing can get better than this. This is heaven.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Buffy whispered into his ear as he started to sway them to the music

Maybe it's intuition
but some things you just don't question


“I just can’t believe how lucky I am.” Spike smiled at her in complete happiness gently pushing a curl of her hair behind her ear gently.

She has never been more beautiful.

The beautiful white dress she wore showed off everything about her fantastically and Spike couldn’t believe just how beautiful she was. Her eyes were bright and her skin shone as if the happiness was radiating off her. The service had gone off perfectly and when he saw her walking towards him down the aisle it took all his strength not to cry. Xander had taken one look at his friends welled up eyes and whispered pansy in his ear.

Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes


“Wow they are breathtaking together aren’t they?” Cordelia smiled gently staring at the swaying couple in the middle of the dance floor.
“Yeah…Their glowing.” Xander noted as his best friend and his new wife danced like they were the only two people in the room.
“Wow Xand that’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard you say.” Cordelia gasped mockingly placing a hand to her chest only to gasp for real when Xander leant in to kiss her. He pulled back grinning at her gob smacked expression.
“Finally I found how to shut you up!” Xander laughed turning his eyes back to the dance floor.

I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


“I'm so happy for them…I'm glad they worked everything out.” Willow grinned happily at her boyfriend sitting across from her.
“Yep me too. Funny isn’t it all that fuss about Angel and he’s practically been forgotten now.” Oz smiled a little at the irony.
“Yeah…look how happy they are.” Willow sighed reaching for Oz’s hand and smiling when she felt him press a kiss into it.


Spike rested his head on top of Buffy’s head and closed his eyes groaning softly when he smelt a waft of vanilla float up to torture him. He felt warmth fill him when he felt Buffy smile into his chest and hooked a finger under her chin so he could place a kiss on her lips.

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


When they pulled apart Buffy stared into Spike’s eyes in wonder at the amount of love and happiness she could see shining out of them.

I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion


“What did I do to deserve you?” Buffy asked aloud.
“I could ask myself the same thing.” He answered back nuzzling her nose affectionately.

And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for


“Can you believe their married?” Dawn sighed happily resting her head on her palm as she watched her sister and new brother glide across the floor.
“Yep I believe it. We saw it happen remember.” Connor teased his sister.
“We’re officially related to a huge star!” Dawn grinned.
Connor shook his head at Dawn and turned back to look at his oldest sister smiling as he saw how happy she was.
God knows she deserves it.


“Can’t believe how much I love you. This day has been perfect, thank you Spike.” She smiled.
“Hmm don’t thank me luv you arranged all of it …my only job as groom is to show up, look pretty and take you home to fill you up with itty bitty babies.” He laughed gently.

I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


“Well mission accomplished…you even get a medal for completing them all already.” Buffy smiled at him knowingly.
“Yep….wait a minute...What!?” Spike gasped pulling back to look her in the face again.

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


“You can be really dense sometimes cant you?” Buffy asked teasingly.
“All of them…you mean…babies?!” Spike asked in shock.
“Yeah…I went to the doctors…I thought it was stress you know about the wedding and all the damn paparazzi palaver…turns out…im pregnant. Doctor tells me just over 3 months.”
“Oh my god! I can’t believe it! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Spike gasped happily grinning like a mad man.
“I only found out 2 weeks ago I was going to tell you tonight but I couldn’t wait.” Buffy smiled up at him nuzzling back into his chest.
“Caitlyn!” Spike exclaimed causing Buffy to frown.
“Okay it’s not a good thing calling me another woman’s name on our wedding day is it?” Buffy asked.
“No that’s what we’re calling her.” Spike smiled down at her proudly unable to believe he was going to be a daddy.
“If it’s a girl.” Buffy reasoned.
“It’s a girl.” Spike smiled capturing Buffy in passionate kiss wiping any arguments about the gender of their baby away from her mind and leaving her blissfully happy and completely unaware of the world around her.

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you