Needing Love by Kirst
Summary: Highschool fic Spike has a rich family, popular friends and thinks his life is perfect. Then Buffy Summers enters his life and things work out a lot differnet than how Spike had expected
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: Yes Word count: 59291 Read: 64893 Published: 10/30/2006 Updated: 12/19/2006

1. Slumming by Kirst

2. What a Girl by Kirst

3. School by Kirst

4. Bronze by Kirst

5. No Such Luck by Kirst

6. Degrading by Kirst

7. Detention by Kirst

8. I do care by Kirst

9. PartyTime by Kirst

10. Spilling Secrets by Kirst

11. Pretend by Kirst

12. Rescue by Kirst

13. Free by Kirst

14. Being you by Kirst

15. Confrontation by Kirst

16. Talking by Kirst

17. All men are fools by Kirst

18. Sonograms by Kirst

19. Making love by Kirst

20. Gossip by Kirst

21. Growth by Kirst

22. Love by Kirst

23. Everyone Knows by Kirst

24. Locker room talk by Kirst

25. Unwanted Guest by Kirst

26. Payback by Kirst

27. Presents by Kirst

28. Christmas by Kirst

29. Moodswings by Kirst

30. Birthday Surprises by Kirst

31. Emma by Kirst

32. Emma Arives by Kirst

33. New meetings by Kirst

34. Epilouge by Kirst

Slumming by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Much darker than my other fic...well i think anyway
“Aw come on man… why not dude? Give me one reason?” Angel practically begged with a childish whine in his voice.
Spike just kept his eyes on the road and tried not to glare at his friend.
“Because I am not going to some seedy bar to pick up some trashy whore just to get my rocks off when I could have a perfectly...you know…popular girl.” Spike tried to put it in a way that didn’t sound so snobbish but failed completely.
“Spike this is what we’re supposed to do! We’re rich we’re
good looking and we’re popular lots of guys go slumming.” Angel pleaded.

“He’s right man. I mean we aint looking for commitment here just a fuck so why not?” Parker leered from the back slapping hands with an eager Scott who was sitting next to him in the back.
“Fine” Spike gritted out finally admitting defeat he was outnumbered and wasn’t gunna convince those horny bastards to change their minds.


He drove around the outskirts of town looking for a place where no one was likely to recognise them when he saw a dirty, crumbling building with a neon light reading bar shining from the window he pulled up into the gravel car park outside.
“The Fish Tank…sounds classy.” Spike sighed unbuckling his seat belt and watching his friends make asses of themselves bolting form the car and straight through the front door.

Desperate pillocks…I wouldn’t go near a piece of trash even if she looked like Pamela Anderson.

Spike lit up a cigarette trying to delay his entrance to the bar but after five minutes he knew his friends would be wondering where he was so he sucked in a deep breathe and strode cockily into the pub. The smell of the pub assaulted his senses as soon as he stepped through the door.

The stench of alcohol, smoke and sweat was strong enough to make him want to spew his guts up. He glanced around taking in the two very hammered men sitting at the bar drowning their sorrows in a bottle of gin, a table full of rough trucker types, a table off to the side with a bunch of women sitting there in clothes which covered so little of their bodies they may as well have gone out naked and then a table which his friends were sitting at. they were all sitting there nervously glancing around them and sneaking looks at the table full of obviously trailer trash skanks near the door.

Spike vaguely saw his friends waving to get his attention out of the corner of his eye but he was too focused on a certain someone to even take notice of his friends.

Buffy Summers

Spike saw the blonde leaning on the end of the bar with a towel over her shoulder.

Fucking hell she’s beautiful.

Spike had noticed one Buffy Summers as soon as he stepped foot in the halls of Sunnydale High 2 years ago and had definitely thought of getting to know her better.
Sadly Spike had soon found where his place was and where Buffy’s was. Spike was the son of Rupert Giles the richest man in town his father was a lawyer and he owned a few businesses around town so Spike had immediately been welcomed as the leader of the popular crowd and Angel had wasted no time in letting him know about who to date and who not to date.



Spike's first day:
2 years ago

“Right here’s the deal dude. You’re pretty big round here so I figure I need to teach you a few things to help you stay a big deal okay?” Angel spoke to him across the lunch table on his first day.
Spike nodded mutely staring at Angel just thinking of how much of a prick he was being.
“Kay first off the only people you will be allowed to date here are either college girls or cheerleaders you got me? Anyone else are just losers and you don’t want to be named as a freak now do you?” Angel asked challengingly but his look faltered when Spike just looked at him as if he was talking a load of crap.

“Right so you can only date cheerleaders but that doesn’t mean all of them if I see you anywhere near Cordy I will beat the crap out of you deal?” Angel said holding out his hand for Spike to shake, Spike played along giving it a quick shake before turning to scan the lunch room his eyes immediately finding those of a gorgeous blonde whose hazel eyes hypnotised him. She continued to keep eye contact with him before giving him a soft barely there smile and turning to a red head who was whispering in her ear. Spike turned back to Angel and saw him shaking his head at him.

“What?” Spike asked shrugging.
“Not her dude…She’s hot don’t get me wrong definitely screw worthy so your welcome to try to get in her pants, god knows loads already have gotten in there but she’s trailer trash .She’s always in trouble in school, she gets in fights, she has no respect to those in a higher station than her.” Angel grumbled obviously meaning she didn’t respect the popular crowd.
Angel leaned in.

“And…She has no money.” Angel added as if that ended the conversation he went back to his food while Spike’s thoughts wandered back to the beauty three tables over.



Spike took in her golden hair which fell in waves to her shoulders and her deep hazel eyes which stood out more due to the thick black eyeliner, she had smoky colour lipstick on making her pouty lips stand out even more and she was wearing the tightest pair of black leather pants he had ever seen.
Spike was broken out of his perusal of the hot blonde when Scott placed a hand on his arm.

“Dude you want to sit or what?” He suggested up at Spike.
Spike sat down but kept his eyes on Buffy. As if she could feel his eyes on her she turned around and caught his gaze. Shock shone brightly from her face quickly replaced by obvious discomfort at seeing the most popular guys in her school all sitting there glancing around. Buffy made her way towards them quietly, the only one noticing her approach was Spike who stared at her the entire time. When she reached the table Angel, Parker and Scott finally noticed her standing there and their eyes widened but also filled with a lust.

The whole lot of them had had many discussions about how much the all wanted to fuck Buffy but of course they hadn’t tried knowing how much she hated them and how someone would surely find out. Didn’t stop them looking and flirting though did it.
Parker ran his eyes over her legs hips and tits before setting up home practically drooling at the cleavage in clear view due to the deep v neck of her shirt. Angel just leered at her while Scott let out a low whistle.

“Well, well Summers…Looking hot I must say.” Scott tried for smooth but just ended up looking like a moron. Buffy just rolled her eyes at them.

Why the hell does Spike hang with them…he seems so much better.

“What do you want?” She asked.
“What!?” Parker gasped obviously thinking she was offering something.
“To drink you asshole.” Buffy growled glaring at him.
“Four beers.” Angel stated looking a little nervous.
Buffy just stared back knowing he was underage but not being able to not serve them.

Clive would kill me.

Buffy turned round and headed to the bar to pour the four beers. She watched as 5 of the whores that always sat at that table by the door strut over to the boys obviously trying to be seductive. She saw all of their faces light up except for Spike who just looked bored.

She carried the tray back over to them and handed them out.
“Hmm” Buffy almost gagged when she heard the noise coming out of Scott Hope’s mouth as one of the girl’s stuck their tongue down it. She moved away quickly really not wanting to see Spike do the same thing which he obviously would do.

Only one reason guys like him would come into a bar like this they wanted a fuck.
What a Girl by Kirst
Author's Notes:
not really rape more attempted but makes an ass of himself. just a warning
Buffy stayed at the bar for the rest of the night refilling glasses when people brought them up and refusing the advances of many of the clientele. After the sixth or seventh request of “show us your tits.” Buffy stormed off to the women’s bathroom leaving Willy the other bar man to fend for himself.
She was splashing water on her face when she heard the door open behind her she spun around and saw a very drunk Parker swaying there pining her with a heated stare. Buffy noticed the look in his eyes she had seen it many times and she knew she was in trouble if she didn’t get out of this room.

“Co..Come on…Buf…C’mere” He mumbled drunkenly staggering forward pinning her against the row of sinks and plastering his slobbering mouth firmly over Buffy’s resisting one.
He reeked of bourbon and Buffy gagged into his mouth pushing at his body to get him away from her she heard his zipper go down so she kneed him in the balls and punched him in the jaw and he stumbled backwards sprawling out on the tile floor knocking himself out. He looked so pathetic laying there death white spread-eagled on the floor with his tiny dick jutting out the front of his pants that Buffy let out a little laugh.

God he must have thought he was the first person to try that! Like I wouldn’t be prepared!

She walked into the bar once more walking over to Spikes table. She noticed that Angel had a girl in his lap and his hand was buried under her skirt and from the sounds the girl was making Buffy could guess what he was doing.

Hmm wonder what Cordelia would think?

Scott was also busy at the moment slobbering all over a particular busty brunette. Spike on the other hand was sitting there fiddling with his thumbs a look of complete and utter boredom on his face and two girls sat either side of him with scowls etched on their faces.
He looked up as she neared him and smiled at her.

He actually smiled at me!

“Spike you might wanna help me with your friend.” Buffy told him.
“What you talking about?” He asked frowning.
“Parker…I knocked him out in the bathroom I need you to help me carry him to your car.” Buffy responded nodding to the bathroom Spike stood and followed her to the toilet.
“Hey what was he doing in the women’s?” Spike asked confused.

“He wanted to tell me hello.” Buffy said sarcastically back holding open the door so Spike could step in. He saw Parker laying there with his dick out and realisation dawned on him. Horror filled his face as he turned to look at Buffy.
“Did he hurt you pet?” Spike asked raking his eyes over her noticing her smudged lipstick but nothing else was really amiss.
“No he tried but I kicked his ass before he could do anything.” She shrugged as if it was nothing.
“Buffy Jesus you could have been…” Spike trailed off in shock looking down at his “friend” in disgust.

“Spike please this happens all the time I can look after myself. It’s what im good at. Now come on help me.” She grunted lifting up Parkers left side.
“Um pet we can’t exactly walk him out like that.” Spike pointed at him.

Buffy leant over and pushed his dick back into his pants without even batting and eyelid before heaving Parker back up again. Spike helped her lift him this time gazing at her in fascination.

Jesus…what a girl


“Oof!” Buffy gasped throwing parker into the backseat of Spikes car and slamming the door closed.
“You sure you’re all right?” Spike asked yet again.
“Yes im fine now stop asking!” Buffy laughed playfully.
“So how long you worked here?” Spike asked watching as Buffy lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag.

She even makes smoking look sexy.

“2 years.” She answered staring up at the building glumly.
“2 years! You’ve been working in a bar since you were 15!” Spike asked gob smacked. He had never worked a day in his life and he had enough money to buy whatever he wanted. He couldn’t fathom having to work in a place like this.

Buffy shrugged and turned to watch as a car drove past.
“Listen you won’t tell anyone we were here will you?” Spike asked biting his lip knowing that Buffy would take it offensively.
“Nahh never said anything about the other guys coming here. So looking for a fuck huh?” Buffy asked flicking the ash onto the floor.

Spikes jaw dropped he had never heard a girl say something so crude so casually.
“No! I wasn’t Angel and that lot were I swear I wasn’t!” Spike yelped.
Buffy just shook her head amused.
“Jesus Spike don’t have a heart attack I won’t tell anyone lots of guys come here to do it. Fucking aint exactly a bad thing…if you do it right of course.” Buffy winked at him teasingly. Spike just gulped imaging pushing her up against the car right now, the way she was looking at him he didn’t think she would mind all that much. He glanced down at her lips the same time as she stepped forward slightly.

“Spike…”
One minute he watched as his name tumbled form Buffy’s lips the next his tongue was swirling with hers deep in her mouth. He felt her groan and he pulled her tightly towards him their tongues still locked in a fiery dual. He felt her rub up against him and felt himself harden painfully against his zipper.

A second later he was standing there gasping for air as Buffy ran into an alley way just behind them. Spike turned dazedly wondering what she was doing when he noticed Scott and Angel walking towards him.
“Hey man come on lets get outta here we’ve had our fun!” Scott laughed jumping in the back pushing Parker to the side.
Just before Spike pulled off he glanced in the side mirror and saw Buffy emerging form the alley, an unreadable expression on her face.



She had ran as soon as she had heard the door to the pub open knowing that Spike wouldn’t want to be caught making out with her by his friends or anyone for that matter. When they were all in the car Buffy stepped out of the shadows staring at the car pulling off with a mixture of emotions.
She was ecstatic…She’d practically worshiped Spike since the day she saw him and after that kiss that’s all she could think was yum but at the same time she felt depressed. He would never want her. Not fully anyway she wasn’t good enough for him. She shook her head before heading inside to tell Willy her shift was over and she was going home.
School by Kirst
Next day at school Spike was sitting in his English class nervously and it had nothing to do with the test results that were being handed out. Buffy still hadn’t made it to school yet but he had butterflies the size of elephants in his belly making him feel a little queasy. He had wanted nothing more than to kiss Buffy last night but if someone found out he was in for hell.

Crap I hope she doesn’t tell anyone. Spike Giles made out with Buffy Summers.

Just the thought of that going around the rumour mill made him a little sick.

He was broken out of his thoughts when the class door swung open and a certain girl strutted in. Spike took one look at her and his dick hardened.

Fucking hell have some control man!

But he couldn’t help it he had never seen someone so sexy in hi life and he could tell by the looks of the other boy’s faces he wasn’t the only one with a problem. She leaned against the side of the classroom wall with a bored look on her face. Her blonde hair framed her face, her tight white tank top left nothing to the imagination clinging to her perfect tits and moulding to her obviously toned stomach. Her golden skin was even more evident contrasted against the white of her tank. Her legs Spike didn’t even want to look at he knew they would be encased in some sort of leather and he feared if he saw that image he would explode right there and then.

Buffy scanned the classroom and saw Spike sitting two rows back staring at her. Buffy rested on him for a second but she quickly averted her eyes to look at the scowling teacher.

“Miss Summers you are ten minutes late.” Mr Johnston glared at her.
“Congratulations sir you can tell the time.” Buffy snarked back at him, rolling her eyes making the class laugh.
“Detention after school to make up for those missed ten minutes.”
“Sir if you just wanted to be alone with me for ten minutes you just had to ask.” She teased winking at him before going to take her seat at the back of the class.
The entire class erupted at that and Mr Johnston turned a furious red spluttering for a reply.

“That’s it an hour after school!” he shouted at her. She rolled her eyes once more before crossing her arms on the desk in front of her and burying her head in them trying to catch some sleep before lunch.

Damn school.


After English had finished Buffy went out front to meet her friend sitting on the benches in the middle of the grass. As she approached she saw Xander, Willow and Faith all sitting there the only one missing was Oz.

Probably off getting stoned somewhere. Lucky bastard.

“Hey.” Buffy greeted dropping into a seat next to Xander who immediately started staring at her tits.
“Hey B. Where you been all weekend. There was an awesome college party free booze and a few herbal refreshments being past around.” Faith grinned wickedly at her friend.
“I had to work.” Buffy shrugged digging for her packet of cigarettes in her bag.
“Buff you coming out tonight though right. Bronze you know. Grinding on the dance floor all night.” Willow grinned practically inhaling the sandwich she was eating.
“Yeah course im there.”
“Good I’ll have something to grind against then.” Xander smiled trying to be sexy as he leant in and nuzzled her neck.
Buffy grimaced but didn’t say anything.

God he's like a dog I wish he would stop doing that.


Buffy felt sick to her stomach whenever Xander was near her. She wished he would just disappear. She knew that a lot of people knew she had fucked him but didn’t mean she damn well liked it and she hated it when he did stuff in public he definitely made her skin crawl.

“I'm gunna go have a smoke I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Buffy grumbled jumping up and moving off towards the side of the building.
“Jeesh what’s wrong with her?” Xander asked fuming that she had ignored him.
“Maybe she’s sick of you pawing her all the god damn time.” Willow snapped hurt that he was still so obsessed with her friend.
“Well she doesn’t seem to mind me pawing her sometimes.” Xander leered trying to show off.

Faith just caught Willows eye and rolled her eyes at just how dense Xander was. He honestly thought Buffy had some secret love for him deep down, when in actual fact she had too keep from punching his face in every time she saw him.

Ha-ha what and idiot.

Buffy stepped around the corner and was about to place the cigarette in her mouth when a hand clamped over it and a muscled arm wrapped tightly around her waist dragging her further back into the bushes.

“It’s me pet.” Her would be attacker whispered in her ear. She relaxed slightly realising it was Spike but she didn’t fully ease up till he had let her go and stepped back from her.
“So you do this regularly? Dragging girls into bushes I mean?” Buffy raised an eyebrow at him. Her cigarette long forgotten on the floor.
“Well I don’t make a habit out of it really.” He shrugged smiling at her.
“So what do you want…usually only one reason someone would pull me into a bush but im guessing that’s not what you have planned?” She said wryly crossing her arms.
“I wanted to ask you a favour.” He said shifting slightly.

“Don’t tell anyone we kissed.” Buffy guessed suddenly itching for a fag again. She pulled another one out of her pocket and lit up.
“Well uhh yer.” Spike muttered looking at his feet.
Buffy just studied him carefully for a few seconds before nodding.

“Sure. I wouldn’t have anyway. Wouldn’t want to ruin you shiny reputation by telling people you made out with a mortal like me right?” Buffy smiled ruefully shaking her head at how prickish high school boys could be.

“I'm sorry pet. I shouldn’t have kissed you in the first place.” Spike apologised but when he looked up Buffy wasn’t standing there he stepped out of the bushes and around the corner in time to see her sit back down with her friends laughing at something Faith Lehane had said.



Spike walked back into the cafeteria searching for his friends and saw Parker sitting at a table with Cordelia, Harmony, Darla and a few of the other cheerleaders all crowded around him.
“…This guy was like six foot and he came over all hey what you doing with my girl and I said listen man she isn’t an object you know she can do what she wants and that’s when he punched me but once I started he didn’t stand a chance im pretty sure I broke his nose and snapped his wrist.”
Spike walked over in time to catch the story Parker was telling people to explain his bruise. Spike just laughed quietly to himself before taking a seat next to Angel.

“Hey man. Can you believe him?” Angel snarled glaring at Parker as Cordelia stroked his bruised face.
“I know what a tosser.” Spike shook his head taking a deep gulp from his cola.
“How’d he get it anyway?” Scott asked looking at Spike.
“Buffy did it. Clocked him hard enough that he whacked his head on the floor.” Spike chuckled looking at the disbelief in their eyes.

“No way!”
“Yep he tried it on with her in the bathroom so she defended herself.” Spike shrugged.
“Man that’s classic! Way to be shot down by a piece of trash!” Angel laughed richly.
Spike let out a fake laugh but a frown marred his face when he heard Angel call Buffy trash.

What the hell is wrong with me! She is!
Bronze by Kirst
Later that night Spike, Angel and Riley one of the basketball players were sitting at a table in the bronze. It was a Monday night but it was still pretty crowded. Spike was getting a little bored. That’s all Angel and Riley talked about was how good they both were at Basketball and Football.

Get a new hobby!

Spike glanced around the club and saw Willow and Xander sitting at a table talking. Spike watched as Willow tried oh so hard to keep Xanders attention but he kept turning to look at the door obviously waiting for someone.

Poor chit.

Spike continued to watch and noticed when a lust filled look filled Xander's face and he turned to follow his line of sight and let out a little gasp of his own when he saw what Xander was staring at. Buffy and Faith had just walked into the club each looking like pure sin. Faith was wearing thick black lipstick making her look very dangerous and her wavy brown hair fell to the tops of her breast which were clearly on show due to the leather and lace bustier she was wearing. That combined with a pair of black pants she was wearing combined with the high heels was enough to make any high school boy embarrass themselves but all of Spike's attention was drawn to Buffy.

Bloody Gorgeous!

Her usual blond locks were currently dyed red underneath which surprisingly suited her. She wore smoky makeup around her eyes so her eyes shone like bright pools of green and her lips were painted red. She had a black boob tube on that left her toned stomach on show looking both soft but firm at the same time. She wore a red leather mini skirt that fell just at mid thigh. Spike stared at the expanse of thigh she had on show and nearly combusted. Teamed up with the very high pair of red heels and she looked like an absolute goddess. She saw Spike looking at her and bit her bottom lip taking in his tight black jeans that left little to the imagination and made Buffy drool at the thought of what was underneath them it was also teamed up with a dark blue t-shirt which brought out the colour of his sparkling blues. His t-shirt was so tight Buffy could even make out every muscle on his chest and arms making her wonder just what type of body Spike hid under there.

She was shaken out of her perusal of him however when she saw Xander waving at them to hurry them over. Buffy took a deep breathe and followed Xander over to the table.

“Wow Buff you look…Fucking stunning as hell.” Xander groaned when Buffy neared him. Buffy nodded her head and give a little smile to acknowledge him and not piss him off before sitting down next to Willow. She saw the sad look on Willows face and felt so guilty for being the cause of it.
“I'm sorry Will. He's not worth it…I mean really he's a prick you could do so much better.” Buffy sighed watching as Xander practically dry humped Faith who just looked bored. Willow knew what Xander was like. She knew exactly what he and his father did and she knew that he was obsessed with nothing but sex but still she thought of him as her innocent best friend who she loved.

How can she be so blind as to what he is.


“It’s all right Buff. I’ve got my eye on someone else now anyway.” Willow looked over at OZ who was weaving his way through the crowd.

“Hey B. You wanna dance?” Faith asked giving Buffy a saucy wink before holding her hand out to the blonde.
They both moved off into the middle of the crowd both knowing exactly how to work the guys around them. Before they had even really began moving they both felt people pulling them towards them to dance. Buffy looked up into the face of a boy obviously much older than her but he had a gorgeous face so she wasn’t gunna deny him. She began grinding up to him swirling around and moving her body in perfect sync to the music.

Two sets of eyes pinned Buffy furiously as the stranger grinded his crotch into her ass. Spike felt really angry and he didn’t know why.

Not as if I have a right over her or anything.

Spike grumbled to himself taking a swing of his beer which the bar man had served him after he flashed his fake ID.

Xander on the other hand was absolutely furious. He was hoping Buffy would take him home with her tonight and he glowered angrily as that perv ran his hands all over her.

After another two songs Buffy excused herself from the guys she was currently dancing with to go have a cigarette outside. She went out the back way lighting up and taking a much needed drag. She heard someone behind her and already knew who it was.



God will I ever be able to get rid of him!?

“What do you want Xand?” Buffy sighed turning around to face Xander.
“You.” Xander leered stalking forward and leaning in to kiss her. Buffy could taste a disgusting blend of onions, beer and dope in his mouth and tried desperately not to gag. He pulled away from her but his hands kept roaming.

“Come on Xand im not in the mood.” Buffy groaned trying to move away as he started to feel her up.
“Aw come on Buff! You’re always in the mood. How would your father react if he somehow found out about you turning me down tonight?” Xander whined a touch of threatening in his voice.
As soon as he mentioned her father she knew she could'nt really fight him anymore.

May as well get it over with.

“How do you want me?” She asked all emotion gone from her voice as if she was just a robot.
“On your knees baby.” Xander grinned watching as Buffy kneeled before him and started to undo his zipper.

Ah it’s great being me!

Xander thought happily before she took him into her mouth and all thoughts fled.
No Such Luck by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Warning to the people who dont like angst theres plenty of it in this chapter im afraid if you dont like it then dont read it.
Spike watched Buffy go out the back entrance of the club and was about to go after her when he changed his mind.

What is wrong with you?!

“Im going home guys its boring tonight.” Spike grumbled snatching up his key and heading out the front of the Bronze he was walking to his car when he heard a noise come from the alley behind the Bronze.
“Ugh Buffy!”
Spike eyes widened when he heard a man shout out Buffy’s name like that. He inched closer to the alley and looked down it and immediately jumped away form what he saw.

Oh god!

Buffy was on her knees in front of Xander obviously giving him a blow job. Xander had his hand wrapped tightly in her hair and was letting out the most disgusting sounds ever.

Spike was in shock. He knew of Buffy’s reputation of course he had been told countless times. She lived to fight, party and fuck from what he’d heard but every time he had seen her she had seemed….well not innocent but…nice. Seeing her on her knees in a dirty alley like that made Spike want to scratch his eyes out. Buffy lived with her father in a shabby little apartment on Bleaker Street and it was a known fact that he was a druggie low life but Spike had always thought that maybe the rumours about Buffy were wrong….Guess not.

He give one last glance into the alley before jumping in his car and driving home with a weird feeling tugging at his heart.



Xander dropped Buffy off at her apartment about an hour later. He kept her in the car a few minutes biting and sucking at her neck as if it was a turn on before opening the doors and saying goodbye. Buffy opened the door to her apartment trying her hardest to be quiet hoping her dad was asleep.

“Buffy!”

No such luck

Buffy walked into the living room where her father sat in his usual chair open cans of beer all around him and a line of coke ready and waiting on the table in front of him. He wasn’t alone though and she turned to look at the slimy looking creep sitting on the chair opposite her father. He had greasy black hair and a belly to rival an elephant but that wasn’t his worst feature. His beady eyes stared at her. They reminded her of shark’s eyes they were creepy and dead looking.
“Say hello to our guest Buffy don’t be rude.” Her father barked at her.

“Hello Mr Harris.” Buffy sighed.
He grinned back nodding his head.
“Wow could you dress more like a hooker?” Hank cruelly asked staring at what his daughter was wearing.
“Now now Hank…don’t go insulting a very good thing.” Mr Harris smiled suggestively.
“I bet Xander went home satisfied?” Mr Harris asked mockingly.

When Buffy didn’t answer her father stood up and backhanded her across the face.
“Answer him.” He growled.
“Yes Mr Harris…Your son went home satisfied.” Buffy whimpered holding her cheek trying to get rid of the stinging.
“Good girl. Well listen Hank I’ve got to go hope you enjoy yourself.” He nodded at Hank but kept his eyes firmly on the young girl in front of him.
“You’re going? You don’t want…” Hank offered nodding to his daughter offering her to him as if she were a drink or something.

“Maybe next time. I haven’t got time tonight see you round.” He walked past Buffy and out of the room but Buffy didn’t let out her sigh of relief until she heard the door close firmly behind him.
“So slut how was your night?” Hank asked staring at his daughter slyly.
“It was good daddy.” Buffy answered knowing if she didn’t call him daddy he would beat the crap out of her again.
Hank nodded walking towards her blankly. He reached out a hand cupping her breast gently almost timidly. He looked up into her eyes and stepped back snatching his hand back.
“Get to bed.” He ordered for once it was something she was happy to do.




Next day Spike sat on a bench at the front of the school building waiting for Angel. Lost in thought. All night he had dreamt of blonde hair and crying green eyes and he was seriously starting to think he had lost his mind.

You could never go out with her so let it go for Christ sakes.

Spike closed his eyes frustrated before giving up on meeting Angel and striding into the building. By lunch time Spike was in a really bad mood. As soon as he saw Buffy and Xander in his History class he had felt his anger slowly begin to brew and he didn’t know why. It didn’t help that he had been walking around with a hard on ever since she bloody walked in either.

So here he was sitting jabbing at his piece of chicken angrily. Angel looked from the mutilated chicken up to his friend worriedly he glanced at Scott for some help but he just looked equally as confused.
“Dude are you okay?” Angel asked concerned.
“I'm bloody fine just leave it all right!” Spike snapped standing up and storming out of the lunch room only to see Buffy walking down the deserted hallway by herself headed for the basement.

Oh bloody hell. Just got to get it out of your system mate.

Spike strode to the basement door determinedly. He walked down the steps and saw Buffy standing near the boiler looking at him confused wondering why he was down here. She didn’t have enough time to ask as he was on her pushing her up against the boiler roughly. His mouth met hers and she instantly melted.

God it was better than before!

His tongue made her feel things she had never felt before and she felt sparks flash behind her eye lids. He groaned into her mouth before pulling away for breath. She didn’t have much time to recover though as he soon attacked her mouth again.

She’s like a drug.

Spike thought to himself as he continued to kiss the life out of her. She felt so good in his arms and her kisses were unlike any he had ever had. He ground his dick which had been hard since he had seen her into her belly trying to ease the throbbing. She groaned when she felt his need for her press into her and automatically reached down to rub his dick through the denim of his jeans. Spike let out a strangled gasp and thrust at her harder begging her to not stop toughing him. She grasped his zipper and tugged it down reaching into his boxers to pull his dick out.
He was hard and heavy in her hands and she felt it twitch as she grasped him firmly. Her hand wasn’t even big enough to wrap around him fully but that didn’t stop her as she circled the head spreading his cum over the tip gently. He could barely breathe by this point and had buried his face in her neck lightly licking and sucking at her neck. She began to tug on him hard tracing the veins in his shaft as she did so. Spike pulled back to stare into her eyes and let out a loud grunt as she grabbed his balls making him shoot of like a cannon spraying her hands and shirt with his cum.

He buried his face back into her neck as he came down form the high and felt Buffy stroking his hair gently.
She felt so comforted in his arms. As if she could finally juts be herself and not have to worry about her life. She closed her eyes trying to keep every detail vivid in her mind.

Her thoughts were ruined however when she felt him tense up and knew he had just come to his sense.

Fucking great.

He pulled away from her and stared at her his eyes full of confusion, lust and the one that Buffy just couldn’t handle. Regret.
She looked away from him staring round the basement as if it suddenly interested her.
“You might want to tuck you cock back in.” Buffy suggested trying to be casual and not let the hurt show in her voice. Spike looked down dazedly at his jeans and tucked himself back in slowly. He looked up and saw her rubbing his cum off on her shirt which was already covered in the stuff. She looked down at herself sadly wondering how the hell she was gunna get home like this.

“Here.” Spike said handing her a Sunnydale gym t-shirt. She’d look a bit strange in it but not as bad as if she walked around in a shirt stained with cum. She pulled her top over her head not caring that Spike stood there. He stared at her body and boobs as if they were the first he had ever seen.

Definitely the nicest though

After Buffy had pulled the top over her head they fell into an awkward silence neither really knowing what to say.
“So…why?” Buffy asked trying to just sound interested and not desperate.
“Why What?” Spike frowned.
“Why’d you come down here all Neanderthal like and shove me against the wall.”
She asked.
“Um…I don’t know.” Spike replied nervously looking down at his feet ashamed of himself. He had never meant for it to go this damn far.

You’re a fucking tosser mate.

“Okay then…well I’ll be off.” Buffy sighed walking past him. She was halfway up the stairs when Spike called her name.
She turned around to look at him standing there like a lost puppy. She knew what he was going to say so didn’t wait for him to ask.
“Don’t worry, I wont tell.” She sighed before leaving the basement and walking straight home, ignoring the glances she got from the shirt she was wearing.
She didn’t let the tears fall until she was safely locked away in her bedroom.
Degrading by Kirst
Author's Notes:
hahaha i see a lot of u arent exactly Xander/Buffy fans and dunt worry cos im so not either lol makes me queasy so dont worry not much Buffy Xander interaction in the rest of the story really....and just to let u know the angst pritty much stays for awhile but it does getter better...i promise:D
Spike didn’t see Buffy in school for over a week after that. He always looked for her and she never showed he was starting to get worried and his friends had noticed a change in him.

“Yo Spike! You up for some fun tonight?” Scott asked trying to cheer his friend up.
Spike shook his head.
“Aw come on man! It’s Sunday. Bronze is closed lets go get some lady action we can go back to the Fish Tank we got
lucky there last time well some of us did.” Angel laughed looking at Parker who scowled.

After much begging and shouting they finally managed to get Spike to come so here he was sitting at a table in The Fish Tank drowning his sorrows in a bottle of bourbon it was half finished and it was only 7 o’clock.
Yet again Angel, Scott and Parker each had a girl in their laps in various stages of getting lucky. Angel soon disappeared with his girl and Parker and Scott soon joined him taking their girls outside to do god knows what.

You know what why not! Fuck it I haven’t had a decent shag in months! If im not gunna get Buffy why not some other girl.

Spike was definitely rat arsed otherwise he would never have entertained the idea of shagging one of these tramps. But with over half a bottle of Bourbon in his system he was happy to go along with it. He just got up to go to their table and offer the women a drink when she walked through the door.

She didn’t notice him and just walked straight to the bar talking to the bar man. He nodded at her heaving a sigh and Buffy hugged him. Obviously saying thank you for something. She turned around to leave again when she saw Spike standing there staring at her. She didn’t know what to say. She had avoided him ever since the incident in the basement and now he was looking at her as if he wanted to ravage her right there in the middle of the bar. Buffy broke eye contact and scurried over to the exit leaving the bar as Spike came barrelling after her.

“Buffy wait!” Spike called making Buffy turn around.
“What do you want Spike?” Buffy sighed.
“You.” He slurred stumbling towards her.
Buffy froze when she heard him give the exact same answer Xander had and a little bit more of her heart broke a bit that he thought the same way as Xander did.

Guess I really am trash. Even Spike thinks so.

Buffy thought sadly. Spike leant in and licked the pulse point on her neck making Buffy shiver. She just stared up at him sadly before nodding slightly to herself. If this was all she was going to get she was going to make the most of it. So when he took her hand and began to lead her to the dark alley way between the bar and the gas station next door, she didn’t fight him she just went with it. He pressed her against the rough stone of the wall and began to kiss her Buffy gasped into his mouth when she felt him roughly knead her breast and pinch her nipple. He fumbled with the buttons on her shirt for a bit but soon got frustrated and ripped the shirt apart exposing her braless body to his heated gaze. He immediately leant down taking a nipple into his mouth lathering it with his tongue while he roughly twisted and tugged at the other.
She withered against him feeling herself get wet and needing to do something to ease the ache in her centre. He soon pulled away and started to undo the buttons on his jeans. When he finally had his dick free he looked back at her and was astounded by just how breathtaking she was. She stood there bathed in the moonlight her chest heaving as she panted for breath and her eyes were glazed over with lust. She looked down at his erection and got her first proper look at him.

He was big. Bigger than anyone she had had and a little shiver went through her at the thought of it inside her.
Spike on the other hand had other ides. Ever since he had seen her sucking her friend off he had had images of her kneeling in front of him his dick in her mouth. Spike had never had a blow job all the girls he had messed around with had found it “Gross” so Spike was definitely eager to get Buffy to do it for him.
He blinked at her slowly before putting a hand on her shoulder and pressing down slightly. Buffy looked at him confused for a second but soon realised what he wanted.

Great more degrading.

Buffy knelt down and licked the head of Spike’s dick before wrapping her lips around him and sucking him hard. She bobbed her head and eventually had him fully buried down her throat. Spike was letting out strangled cries and almost shot his load down her throat when she swallowed around him. Buffy was fully prepared for it when he suddenly pulled her back up and pushed her against the wall again. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively. He positioned her so she was right over his dick and lowered her so the head of him was inside her. She panted at just the feeling of that but he had stopped dead still. She looked into his eyes and saw the fire in them but also something else that she couldn’t put a name too. Buffy forgot all about that tiny bit of emotion she had seen but couldn’t name when he finally buried himself inside her.

A small scream tore through her throat and he clasped a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. He began to thrust into her fast and deep. He was stretching her to the point of pain but that little bit of pain mixed with how good it felt almost had Buffy on the edge immediately. He sped up his thrust till he was pounding her into the wall. Buffy gripped his arms painfully throwing her head back and groaning loudly into Spike’s hand. Spike could feel himself getting closer and reached down to pinch her clit roughly. Buffy’s eyes snapped open and stared into Spike’s bottomless eyes at the exact same moment that they both exploded. Buffy’s orgasm washed over her making all her bones turn to jelly and causing her to slump against Spike completely drained of energy while Spikes legs finally gave out and he fell to the floor in a heap still buried deep inside Buffy.

Both of them lay like that for sometime each catching their breath. Spike was the first to pull back he stood up with a dazed look in his eyes as he tucked himself in and done his zipper back up. Buffy also wobbled to her feet pushing the black skirt she was wearing back down. And looking around for her panties. She saw them laying a few yards away ripped to shreds so she didn’t even bother picking them up. Her shirt however was broken beyond repair and she held it together clumsily.

“I'm sorry.” Spike said softly.
Buffy who wasn’t facing him closed her eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling and breathed deeply trying to calm herself down.
“No need to be sorry. I came didn’t I?” Buffy said icily hiding the hurt she felt over another of his rejections.
“I’ll be going.” Buffy muttered walking towards her dads pick up truck which she had borrowed to drive here to tell Willy she couldn’t work tomorrow. She felt as if someone had reached into her chest and ripped her heart out cruelly.

God don’t be so stupid Buff…No guy actually wants to date you; you know that so what are you being a pathetic bitch for?

Buffy felt the tears well in her eyes again and cursed herself for letting herself get involved with Spike. If she was honest with herself she would admit that she had been basically in love with Spike from the moment she laid eyes on him so she knew this would only end badly.

Still he could have said something instead of just letting me walk away
Detention by Kirst
Author's Notes:
thanks for all the reviews guys :D
The next day at school Spike couldn’t even look in Buffy’s direction when she walked into their English class and she felt another piece of her brake.
“I still have not received homework from the following students. Buffy Summers, Spike Giles and Lewis Stevenson.” The teacher read out glancing at Spike and Lewis already knowing that Buffy had no excuse.
“Here is mine Mr Johnston.” Lewis said handing in his paper.
“I'm sorry sir I forgot about it.” Spike grimaced knowing exactly what was coming.
“Well then I guess I have two people to keep me company this afternoon.” He spoke coldly giving Miss Summers and Mr Giles disapproving looks.

Oh fuck how am I going to spend and entire detention with her.

During gym, Spike could do nothing but think about Buffy. He glanced out of the window sadly knowing what he did last night was wrong. She had been willing of course but Spike could tell that she must have a bit of feelings for him. The only people he had seen her actually interact with in school who he knew she had had sex with was Xander, Carter from the hockey team and Devon a high school drop out who spent his time in bed mostly.

With all those boys Buffy had seemed cold and uninterested almost hostile to them. He however had seen the look in her eyes sometimes and knew that she had some sort of feelings for him. When she had turned cold last night he knew it was because he apologised and had upset her by making her think it was a mistake.

It was though.

Spike groaned again as conflicting thoughts and feelings fought in his head. Buffy was beneath him but at the same moment the thought entered his mind he ridiculed himself for sounding so stupid.

Beneath me my ass. As if im anything special.

She had slept with countless boys or so he’d been told, even if she hadn’t she had definitely thrown herself at a lot of them and she lived with a druggie father…but on the other hand he had seen a rather nice and funny side to her now and again and knew that underneath the tough girl exterior she was probably more vulnerable than any girl he knew. She was unique in every way.

I kind of lik-No no don’t ever think that mate that will lead to badness!

Spike shook his head firmly pushing all his feelings for Buffy to the back of his mind and shutting them up tight. The only problem was even though he could keep his emotions away he ached just being away from her. It was if he was addicted to her now and he knew he could probably not stay away from her.

He buried his face in his hands once again.

I'm screwed.



Meanwhile Buffy was outside sitting on a bench by herself just letting her thoughts wander.

I can’t believe I let him fuck me in an alleyway.

Buffy had always pictured Spike as her knight in shining armour who came and rescued her from the nightmare that was her life. However he turned out to be a guy who was willing to fuck her in an alley and apologise for making a mistake a minute later.

Coward.

She knew he felt something, she had seen it in his eyes. She just had to try to convince him. Buffy frowned though when she realised how it was never going to happen.

Everyone thinks of me as trash…I would never deserve him. Im the girl you sleep with not the girl you marry.

She sighed glancing down at the wood grain in the table before slowly tracing it with her finger tips.
“Hey pensive girl what you thinking?” Faith asked plopping down opposite her.
“Hmm oh nothing.” Buffy sighed.
“Yeah sure that’s why you’re sitting there as if you’re trying to figure out something in a foreign language right? Come on B its me!” Faith laughed punching her lightly in the arm.

“It’s Spike.” Buffy huffed resting her chin in her hands.
“Hmm what about the chunk of goodness.” Faith smiled waggling her eyebrows.
Buffy looked at her friend for a few minutes and decided she trusted her.

Faith wouldn’t tell anyone.

“We had sex.” Buffy sighed watching as Faiths mouth dropped open and a little bit of the ice-cream she was eating dripped out onto the table.
“YOU HAD SEX WHITH HIM! WAY TO GO B!” Faith laughed slapping the table hard.

Buffy just rolled her eyes looking intently at the tree next to her with a gloomy look on her face.
“What’s the matter B? I thought you’ve been after him since he came here…your true love and all that rot.” Faith rolled her eyes but showing her concern about the depression that rolled of the slumped girl in front of her.
“Nothings the matter…its just he doesn’t want…” Buffy trailed off again sighing heavily.

“He doesn’t want to be with you? Exclusively anyway?” Faith asked already knowing she was right.
“Yep…just wanted to go slumming I guess…got what he wanted anyway.” Buffy muttered bitterly.
“Hey come on B! Lighten up at least you had him maybe he’ll keep coming back to you. You know like Riley did with me for awhile.” Faith shrugged referring to her past relationship with the Basketball player. They had fucked like bunnies for well over 4 months without anyone finding out until Riley decided he’d had his fill and moved on.

“Is that supposed to make me feel better?” Buffy grumbled.
“Well yeah…look at it this way Buff if your not gunna get him then take what you can while you can. May not be perfect but its something right? Girls like us…we don’t meet our prince’s Buff you got to accept that.” Faith replied sadly before standing up and walking off towards the gym without even a backwoods glance leaving Buffy there to ponder what she just said.



“Hey.”
“Hey.”

Buffy and Spike stood awkwardly facing each other both waiting for Mr Johnston to answer the door to his classroom.
“Ahh there you are come in sit and I want you in complete silence for the next hour okay.” Mr Johnston commanded sitting at his desk and opening a few folders to write in not paying any attention to the two in front of him.
Spike glanced at Buffy from the corner of his eye and saw her looking right back.

Oh god.

20 minutes later Mr Johnston stood and looked at the two of them indecisively.
“I have to go photocopy these and email a professor at UC Sunnydale. I trust you two will stay exactly where you are.” He warned before walking out of the class.
They sat there both nervous as hell in a very awkward silence which Buffy broke.

“What time is it?” Buffy asked.
“I haven’t got a watch,” Spike replied nervously.
They lapsed into silence again.
“I'm sorry about last night Buffy.” Spike finally said turning to look at Buffy.
He saw the quick flash of hurt cross her face but sighed when he saw her put on a brave face.
“Im not.” She stated shrugging.
“Oh…well that’s…um…good.” Spike spluttered at her simple declaration.
“Not exactly the nicest setting but memorable.” Buffy laughed looking at the shocked look in his eye.
“That’s umm good.” Spike gasped watching as she slowly licked her lips and gazed at him lustfully.

Come on Spike at least give me this.

Before Spike even knew what he was doing he was out of his seat and had his lips planted on Buffy’s. She nipped at his lips teasingly before letting her tongue slip into his mouth. He groaned low in his throat and felt himself get hard already.

You can’t do this to her again!

Spike however shut that part of his brain down and just concentrated on Buffy’s lips unable to brake away from them. They suddenly heard footsteps heading for this room and immediately jumped apart and back into their seat both blushing red and panting slightly.

The teacher however didn’t notice and strode in completely unaware of what he had just interrupted.
“You can go home early a meetings been called and I have to go but don’t be late handing in your homework again you got it!?” The teacher warned them.
They were both out of their seats before he had even opened the door to let them out. They scurried outside and as soon as the door closed behind them they jumped at each other their tongues tangling and hands fumbling all over each other.

“We….mmph… Shouldn’t…be doing…this ugh!” Spike mumbled between kisses but still not pulling away.
“Don’t worry I wont tell.” Buffy whimpered before pressing herself against him again. Spike grabbed her hand and ran dragging her behind him out onto the front of the school; he pulled her around to the side where he had grabbed her before and led her to a clearing in the bushes where a patch of grass lay.

He pushed Buffy down onto her back and immediately pulled her t-shirt over her head while she tore his shirt off and tugged his polo over his head. Spike fumbled with her bra still not breaking the heated kiss that was making him dizzy. After she laid there her top half completely bare Spike broke off their kiss and shimmied down her body to undo the buttons on her jeans he pulled them completely off revealing a black thong which he pulled off of her easily. Before Buffy even knew what he was doing he had buried his face in to her crotch and lathered her with his tongue. Buffy let out a strangled whimper trying to keep her voice down so no one would come and find them but her hips bucked up unable to control herself.

Everyone she had screwed in the past had only cared about themselves and though she had given enough blow jobs to teach her everything she ever needed to know no one had ever gone down on her and Buffy cried out in pleasure that Spike was the first to do so. He suddenly stuck two fingers into her also pumping softly before licking and sucking on her clit making her cum in seconds. Spike scooted back up her body and saw the glazed over eyes which showed him that she had yet to come down from her high. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them off quickly entering her in one swift thrust that had Buffy bucking up against him. He thrust into her slowly this time.

Unlike their hurried drunken fumbling the night before Spike took his time plunging in and out of her taking in her pleasure filled eyes and the little mewls she made as he left her before pushing back in.

“Oh my god…Spike! Please…Harder.” Buffy groaned running her nails up and down his back leaving scratch marks all over him. He picked up his pace slightly fucking her at just the right angle that her clit rubbed against his stomach muscles on every thrust. He felt her clench around him and saw her bite her lip to keep from screaming and the sight alone trigged his orgasm as he shuddered right along with her pulling out just in time and watching as jet after jet of his cum landed on Buffy’s belly. He collapsed next to her. Both completely naked a slight sheen of sweat coating their bodies. Gasping for air he slowly fell into a light doze with Buffy cuddled into his side.
I do care by Kirst
Author's Notes:
yep 2nd chapter in under an hour....wow im a nice person lol
Spike woke up slowly giving a slight moan before opening his eyes and looking around. It was still light but it was a little cooler than before. Spikes eyes widened as he turned to look at Buffy who was sleeping next to him peacefully. She looked so innocent when she slept it was unbelievable she looked so young. The cum that was coating her stomach spoke otherwise of course. Spike looked around for his clothes pulling on his jeans and pulling on his polo. He leant over Buffy biting his lip.

I have to wake her up. I can’t leave her here.

“Buffy…Buffy pet…wake up.” Spike said pushing her lightly on the shoulder.

He watched as her eyes slowly opened still half asleep and Spike was astounded by the look of adoration she gave him. Pretty soon however Buffy properly woke up and hid the feelings in her eyes easily. She sat up and looked at Spike who was kneeling at her side. She looked down at her stomach and grimaced.
“Sorry about that…I didn’t know what to do.” Spike apologised.
“Well you could have blasted off on the grass.” She grumbled picking up the shirt Spike had worn over his polo and swiped at her stomach.
She slowly got dressed searching around for all her clothes. While Spike just sat there watching.

“Umm Buffy…this is gunna sound really bad…but I don’t mean it bad its just you know a responsible thing to do…” Spike trailed off not meeting her eye.
“What is it Spike?” Buffy sighed knowing it was going to be bad if he apologised before he did it.
“You’re...Um…clean right?” Spike asked looking at the grass in front of him.

Jesus he really knows what to do to make it that more painful don’t he.

Buffy shook her head sadly.
“Yes im clean…every guy I’ve had sex with has worn a condom…well except you now. Plus I get tested every month.” She grumbled pulling on her shoe.
“Well that’s um good.” Spike mumbled ashamed of himself that he had to ask her that.
“Well till next time then I guess.” Buffy laughed at the shocked look on his face before disappearing.



“William!”
“Yes dad.” Spike sighed walking into the dining room where his father was sitting reading the paper.
“Where have you been? Its 6 o’clock.” Giles asked curiously.
“I had detention and then I went too the diner with some friends.” Spike lied putting his hands in his pockets.
“Ahh I see another detention.” Giles looked disapprovingly.
“I know dad im sorry.”
“Its okay… not like im one to judge with my childhood.” Giles laughed smiling at his son.
Spike ran upstairs to his bedroom sitting down on his king sized bed and staring blankly at the ceiling.

I can’t believe im doing this…once I could count as a mistake but twice…Jesus it’s like im having a fling with her.

If only she was popular in our school. Maybe if her dad wasn’t a druggie she wouldn’t have the reputation she has…then id have no problem going out with her.

Spike sighed sadly completely confused about what to do with Buffy.




“Buffy!” Hank yelled gruffly pushing Buffy’s door open.
She was lying on her bed trying to do a bit of homework but quickly shoved it under her bed knowing her father would probably rip it up if he saw it.
“You have a guest.” He smiled at her.
“Remember treat him well.”
Buffy shuddered at the threat in her fathers voice and the thought of who her visitor was but she soon found out who when Devon stepped through the door.

Oh fucking great.

Devon she had first had sex with a year ago simply because she was stoned at the time but soon he had started buying drugs off of Mr Harris and started hooking up with her dad too. Since they became such close buddies it of course meant he had access to Buffy whenever he felt like.

Disgusting bastards.

Hank shut the door behind him leaving his daughter in the room with Devon.
“Hey baby…miss me.” He grinned.

Devon was one of the worst. He liked it a lot more roughly than some others and Buffy shuddered at what state he would leave her in this time.
He walked over to her and immediately bit at her neck making her cry out in pain. He slapped her hard across the face and then grabbed her hair.
“Be quiet like a good little whore.” He growled throwing her onto the bed and jumping on top of her.


The next day Spike walked into the school and immediately looked around for Buffy for some reason he had the urge to see her every morning but he tried not to think about why he did it too deeply. He soon spotted her next to her locker.

What the fuck! How’d she get like that!?

Spike stared in disbelief as he saw her leaning against her locker with a black eye a cut running along her right cheek and a huge bruise covering her neck.

Buffy caught his eye and had a brief look of shame and panic on her face before closing it off. Spike nodded his head in the direction of the basement not wanting to talk to her in the crowded halls. People would definitely suspect something. Buffy sighed but he saw her turn to walk towards the basement door. He didn’t catch her limp though as he didn’t want people to realise he was staring.
A couple of minutes after she had disappeared he followed rushing down the steps in the hopes that no one saw him.

“So what do you want?” Buffy asked as soon as he reached the floor.
Closer up it looked even worse Spike realised. It was then he noticed bite marks on her neck too. He reached out to touch one but Buffy flinched back staring at him.
“What happened?” Spike asked unable to help the concern leaking into his words.
“Nothing. I fell.” She muttered.
“Yer cos when I fall the carpet often chews on my neck.” Spike replied sarcastically
Buffy just shook her head and started to pace a little in front of him which was when he noticed her limp.

“You’re limping too? Who did this too you? What did they do?” Spike asked worriedly.
“What do you care all right!? You just fuck me nothing else okay? You never asked other times when I came to school like this.” She snarled.
“That’s because everyone said you got into fights.” Spike said soberly realising what a pathetic excuse that was.
“Yeah well keep believing that then.” She growled.
“Buffy…” Spike sighed pushing her to tell him what had happened.
“Oh Shut up Spike…stopping acting like you care!” She yelled before stomping up the stairs and back into the now deserted hallways not hearing Spike whisper after her.

“I do care.”
PartyTime by Kirst
3 days later and Spike was still in a mood by how things had gone with his conversation with Buffy.
“Spike you coming to the party tonight?” Parker asked grinning at his friend.
“What party?”
“Oz’s dude…his parents are out for the weekend and he’s throwing a huge house party.” Parker informed through mouthfuls of mashed potatoes.
Even though Oz often hung around with Buffy and her group of outcasts he was still classed as a friend to the poplars too as his parents were loaded and he was in a band. Instant cool rep.

“Hmm I don’t know.” Spike mumbled.
“Oh come on man you been in a mood for days this may cheer you up. Harmony’s going…” Parker smiled slyly at his friend.
“Oh yeah way to convince me too go Park!” Spike snapped sarcastically.
“Look I’ll go okay…May as well. Gets me out of the house.” Spike muttered getting lost in his thoughts once more. He glanced across the dining hall and saw Buffy, Faith, Oz and Xander sitting at their table. The bruises on Buffy’s face had already faded and you could barely notice them now. So had the cut and the bite marks but Spike was still filled with anger when he saw her.

Who the fuck could do that to her.

Spike glowered at Xander not for the first time wondering if it was him who had done it. He watched as Xander wrapped an arm around Buffy’s waist pulling her too him letting out a laugh. Spike saw her flinch slightly and sadness leak into her eyes and felt a little growl sound through his chest. As if she could feel his eyes on her she lifted her head and looked right at him. He gave her a little smile as if to reassure her…of what he didn’t have a clue.

She nodded at him slightly her lips also twitching into a smile. Xander must have noticed and glanced up at Spike angrily he glared at him openly for a few minutes before standing up and pulling Buffy up with him. Spike saw him whisper something in Buffy’s ear before storming out of the room. Buffy started after him a definite slump in her shoulders and casting an unreadable look back at Spike.

Nuh huh I aint letting dog boy anywhere near Buffy.

Spike stood up and walked briskly out of the dining hall and saw Buffy and Xander disappear into a classroom not to far away. Spike walked up to the door and peeked in through the window. Fury completely overtaking him when he saw Xander push Buffy onto a desk and grind himself into her ass.

Right that’s it.

“What’s going on in here?” Spike barked opening the classroom door.
Xander froze glancing towards the door nervously while Buffy pushed herself up off the desk and turned around to give him a thankful look.
“Spike…what you doing here man im just trying to get some alone time with my girl you know?” Xander smiled innocently but his dark beady eyes were filled with anger and obvious disgust.

“Yeah well not in school you aren’t unless you want me to call a teacher in here.” Spike smiled back equally as innocent. Xander muttered something under his breath before pushing past Spike and down the hallway leaving the building altogether.

“Thanks.” Buffy mumbled cricking her neck and sitting down on the desk.

“No problem.”
“Why do you let him do stuff like that to you?” Spike asked curiously with sadness tingeing his voice.
“Because I like it.” Buffy replied automatically but Spike could sense her disgust at herself when she said it.
“Oh yeah im sure you do.” Spike replied mockingly hurt that she wouldn’t answer him truthfully.
“I just do all right. I’ve got to go anyway.” Buffy sighed standing and walking past Spike.

Before she could get out the door however Spike grabbed her shoulder gently and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Buffy looked up at him with a strange mixture of emotions on her face when he pulled away and he felt a tingly feeling fill him when he realised just how stunning she was when she smiled.

Without saying anything else Buffy turned away and continued out the door smiling the entire way off the school grounds.


“Oh man this party is wicked!” Parker yelled over the blasting music from the stereo. Spike nodded heading straight for the kitchen in search of beer. He looked around the dining room kitchen and living room as he made his way around the house looking to see if Buffy had turned up.

Hmm that’s strange I thought she was Oz’s mate.

Spike took a seat in a comfy chair he found in the corner before settling in for the night putting down four unopened bottles of beer next to him so he didn’t have to move for awhile. After his third beer Spike was starting to enjoy the part a bit more when Devon spotted him and sat next to him in another chair.

Oh bloody hell.

“Hey Spike my man what’s up?” Devon asked dumbly, obviously high on something.
“Hey Dev…im good you?” Spike asked uninterested trying to find a way to leave the conversation with the dumb druggie.
“Life’s good my friend, got me loads of alcohol some herbal refreshment in my pocket and a room full of drunk high school chicks…what more could I want right?” Devon grinned.
Spike nodded at him pretending to think he found Devon impressive.
“The only thing could make this night better is if Summers turned up.”

Spike stopped mid swig of his beer and looked at Devon curiously.
“What do you mean?” Spike asked gritting his teeth.
“Well if she was here I’d defiantly score you know.” Devon laughed obviously thinking he was a god or something.
“You’ve slept with her before then?” Spike growled.
Devon was too out of it however to notice the angry look on Spikes face and mistook his question thinking he was after the details.

“Oh yeah. in fact just four days ago.” Devon boasted proudly getting up clumsily in search of more alcohol. It wasn’t until Devon was out of the room that Spike made the connection.

Four days ago…The day Buffy came in limping and bruised.

THAT SON OF A BITCH!



Spike could barely breathe he was so angry. How the fuck could someone do that to a girl!? Spike stormed around the house in search for Devon but when he couldn’t find him he gave up and stormed out of the house too pissed to stay there knowing he’d end up beating the crap out of someone who didn’t deserve it.
Spilling Secrets by Kirst
“Spike! Spike get up.”
“Mmm what!?” Spike grumbled trying to pull his quilt over his head.
“Get up now and listen to me.” Giles grumbled annoyed but how hard it was to wake his son in the morning.
“What is it?” Spike asked sitting up and wiping sleep from his eyes.
“I need your help…down at the shelter.” Giles sighed.
“What...dad it’s a Saturday, come on!” Spike whined so not wanting to work today.

Spike’s father and mother had bought a small hotel a few years ago and had turned it into a shelter for runaways and homeless people. It was their way of helping out people less fortunate than them and even though Spike did try to help them out when he could he had only actually visited the place 2 or 3 times.

“Look that’s all I need you to do is a few odd jobs. There’s a wall in one of the rooms for instance that needs to be painted.” Giles said.
“Fine give me a few minutes then.” Spike sighed getting out of bed and heading into the bathroom.



“Spike you came!” Jenny smiled hugging her son tightly.
“Yer mum you got me. Now where do you need me?” Spike asked.
“Actually you can start by repainting that wall if you’d like.” Jenny asked indicating a wall in the foyer that was the only yellow wall in the place. Spike strode over and picked up the few buckets of white paint he found before beginning his work. Spike was half way through painting the wall when he heard a familiar voice behind him.
“Thanks Mrs Giles…I wont stay here long only a couple of days.” Buffy sighed looking down at her feet as she stood in front of Jenny. Spike mouth dropped when he saw Buffy talking to his mother as if she knew her.

Since when?!

“Oh it’s no problem dear. Anytime you need me…I’ll even offer you a room at my house if you need it.” Jenny smiled at the girl.
“No its okay I don’t want to impose its not that bad anyway.” Buffy smiled.

Spike was sure he’d never be able to pick his jaw back up when he saw his mum give Buffy a loving hug before leaving Buffy to go help his father carry in a new table for the cafeteria here. Spike dropped his paintbrush and walked over to Buffy tapping her on the shoulder gently. She turned round and jumped when she realised who was standing there.

“Spike!” Buffy exclaimed shocked at seeing him here.
“Buffy? What are you doing here? I’ve never seen you here before?” Spike asked gently.
“I'm not staying here…just for a little bit.” Buffy sighed.
Spike saw the fresh bruise under Buffy’s eye and knew something else had happened. Before he knew it he lifted a hand to ghost across the bruise on her face before tucking a stray strand of her golden hair behind her ear.

Jenny and Giles who were standing close by shared a questioning look before looking back at the obviously touching moment between their son and Buffy Summers.

Interesting.

Jenny thought taking in the worried look on her son’s face.

“What happened this time?” Spike asked.
“Nothing.” Buffy replied hastily moving back after realising how close they were.
“Yer sure” Spike sighed.
“Come on…make yourself useful and help me paint this damn wall.” Spike smiled at her hoping she’d accept. Buffy smiled at him before striding to the wall and picking up a brush beginning where Spike left off. Spike grinned shaking his head and picking up his own brush together they finished the job, laughing at each other along the way.
By the time Buffy had helped Spike finish painting the wall and replacing a bedroom door. It was almost 7 and Spikes parents had long gone home telling Spike to be home by midnight.

“So you hungry pet?” Spike asked.
“Yeah…you don’t want to eat here though…the foods gross.” Buffy shuddered imagining the green glop she had eaten last night.
“Well I figure we can order pizza…you got a room here right?” Spike asked.
“Yep.” Buffy nodded leading him upstairs and too her room which was on the fourth floor.


Half an hour later Buffy and Spike sat crossed legged on her bed halfway through a pizza.
“I'm telling you one day he will walk through those doors wearing a loin cloth yelling “Cordy mine! Cordy mate with me not you” club her over the head and drag her back out.” Buffy joked referring to Angel’s obsession with Cordelia. Spike burst out laughing barely being able to breathe at the imagery.
“That would be the funniest thing I’d ever see.” Spike chuckled to himself.
They lapsed into silence then both just enjoying the others company.

I can’t believe we’re actually hanging out…like friends or something.

Buffy smiled to herself. This was the longest time Buffy had spent alone with a boy without having to do something with him.
“Pet?” Spike sighed dropping a crust into the pizza box.
“What?” She asked knowing whatever he was going to ask she wasn’t going to like. She could tell by the hesitation in his voice.
“Who give you that bruise?” Spike rushed out hoping she wouldn’t shut down like all the other times.
“My dad.” Buffy sighed finally admitting it.

I can’t be bothered to lie anymore.

“Your dad hit you?” Spike asked in shock not believing that any father could hit their child no matter how scummy they were. Buffy just nodded sadly.
“I'm guessing this wasn’t the first time.” Spike guessed at the acceptance in her eyes.
“That’s funny…the first time he hit me felt like a lifetime ago…It was a month after we buried my mom. He was drunk and I needed to go to the bathroom I saw him crying and went over to help him but I just made him angry. Didn’t want me to see him crying I guess. He smacked me across the face.” Buffy shrugged.
“Buffy im so sorry.” Spike said not really knowing what to say.

“Don’t worry about it im used to it. It’s been almost 8 years now…ive had worse.” Buffy snorted taking a sip of her cola.
“Devon for instance.” Spike said casually.
Buffy’s head snapped up and she stared at Spike mistrustfully.
“How do you know about Devon?” She asked unconsciously moving away form Spike and wrapping her arms around herself.

“He said he slept with you five days ago…that was when you came in with all the bruises. I figured it out myself.” Spike growled feeling his hate for Devon boil up.
“You should go to the police pet…you can’t let him get away with…with rape.” Spike spat out the last word disgusted that something like that could happen to the girl in front of him.

God Spike you’re a fool for getting this close.

“Rape?” Buffy laughed scathingly.
“Spike no one would ever call it rape. I'm the class whore remember I give it up to everyone just cause Devon likes to make me hurt doesn’t mean I don’t let him do it.” She looked down ashamed at herself.
“Buffy do you want to sleep with Devon?” Spike asked holding her face up so he could look into her tear filled eyes.
Buffy shook her head gently trying to blink away the tears.

“Then why do you do it?” Spike asked completely baffled.
“My dad…it all leads back to my dad Spike. I can never leave him not until im 18 anyhow so in two years yeah I can finally leave but until then I have to do whatever my dad says Spike…Its just easier that way.” She sighed looking up at Spike with pain filled eyes for once letting someone see the true her. Spike saw the tears begin to stream down her face and he pulled her too him trying to comfort her best he could while she sobbed into his chest. After a few minutes her sobs died down and she realised what she was doing.


“I'm sorry. I'm a freak you don’t need this.” Buffy grumbled wiping her tears and moving away.
“Hey you’re not a freak okay. I'm sorry you’re trapped in this life Buff I really am. Why don’t you stay here?” Spike asked.
“No Spike I hate it here it makes me feel even weaker than when im with my dad.” She said.
“I wish there was something I could do Promise me that you’ll at least stay here for the week.” Spike asked pleadingly placing a kiss on top of her head.
“Okay…I promise.” Buffy gave in leaning into his embrace happily


Over half an hour went by in silence both just sitting there listening to the rain that had began to fall outside.
“I have to go.” Spike mumbled breaking the silence.
“I know.” Buffy pulled out of his arms and sat back on the bed. Spike stood and walked towards the door slowly.

“Spike...”

Spike turned around to look at Buffy sat in the middle of her bed looking at him as if he had just performed a miracle.
“Thank You.” Her voice was so soft he only just caught it but the words hit a part of him inside that had seem to come to life every time he was near her.
He nodded at her not trusting himself to speak and walked out the door.



“Spike!?” Jenny asked from her place on the couch when she heard the front door open. The clock read 11 o’clock which meant Spike had spent more than ten hours at the shelter. Usually he spent about an hour helping out before leaving going to hang with his friends or coming home.
“Hello mum. What’s the matter?” Spike asked walking in and standing near the door.
“Oh nothing… what did you do after we left?” Jenny asked curious as to what had happened between him and the little blonde girl to make him want to stay ten hours in a place he loathed.

“Not a lot ordered pizza talked with Buffy mostly.” Spike said casually.
“Hmm she’s quiet a girl isn’t she?” Jenny pressed trying to get a reaction out of Spike and the dreamy look he got in his eyes when she mentioned her name was answer enough.
“Well yeah don’t know her that well though.” Spike coughed trying to act as if he hardly knew her when in fact he probably knew her better than he knew anyone else except for his parents of course.

“You like her don’t you?” Jenny asked quietly worried about what her son was getting into. Buffy seemed like such a lovely girl but she herself had heard some rumours and Buffy had came to the shelter countless times with bruises and cuts that she never explained.
“No course not mum. She’s not like me her dads a drug addict and she’s got the worst reputation in town…I could never like her.” He said firmly as if trying to convince himself.

Wish it would work.

Spike turned and left his mother sitting there smiling after him. Even though she had her doubts she had never seen her son in such a state over a girl before.
Pretend by Kirst
Author's Notes:
*warning* this really isnt a very nice chapter and the end is very angsty just to let you know
Buffy walked into school on Monday and spotted her friends leaning against a bunch of lockers right by the door.
“Hey Faith, Will.” Buffy smiled at the two girls.
“Hey Buff how come you didn’t come to Oz’s party? We missed you.” Willow pouted teasingly.
“My dad went off on one again…maybe next time.” Buffy smiled at her.
That’s when Spike walked in with Angel and Parker next to him. She caught his eye and smiled at him but the smile soon changed into a frown when he didn’t even acknowledge her. Just averted his eyes quickly and strode quickly past her.

Stupid idiot! Of course he’s not gunna smile at you or anything god! He may know why you’re such an outcast now but it doesn’t stop you being one.

Buffy shook her head laughing at herself for believing that Spike cared about her even the slightest bit.
“I got to go to class see you in chem.” Buffy said to Willow giving her a fake bright smile before walking off to Math.
“What’s wrong with her?” Willow asked knowing her friend well enough to notice when she plastered that fake beaming grin on.
“Her prince let her down.” Faith smiled sadly watching as Harmony draped herself all over Spike while he tried to gently push her off.
“Huh?” Willow asked completely confused looking at Spike and back at Faith.
“Never mind Will.” Faith muttered following Buffy into Math.

It was between English and Gym when Spike bumped into her in the hall sliding something into her pocket as he did so. Buffy’s breath hitched when his body pressed against her but sighed as he moved off quickly again. Buffy fumbled in her pocket and pulled out a fumbled bit of paper.

Buffy meet me at the side of the school
By the bushes.

Spike


Buffy folded up the note again and made her way out of the building and to where her and Spike had last had sex on the grass. He stood there nervously muttering to himself. Buffy lit up a cigarette and took a deep pull on it before revealing herself to Spike.

“Hey.” She greeted.
“Hi.” He had stopped pacing and now stood in front of her.
“So any reason you wanted me to meet you here? Wanna fuck?” Buffy said slyly slipping into her slut mode so any rejection he was going to give her would be less painful.
“Buffy…” Spike trailed off exasperated.
“What?” She asked sulkily.
“Stop acting like that.” A little frustration leaking into his voice as he felt himself get hard in his trousers and new he’d be stuck with it all day now thanks to her.
“I'm not acting like anything. I'm just asking if you want to fuck.” She stated simply flicking the cigarette onto the ground and stamping on it.
“Well don’t that’s not why I asked you to meet me.” He growled.

“Oh no? Then why?” She asked pretending not to be interested playing with her fingernails.
“Im sorry for ignoring you earlier. But people would notice something if we just started talking to each other in the hallways.” Spike explained.
“So im good enough to screw around with but not to talk to in front of your precious friends.” Buffy snapped raising an eyebrow.

“It’s not like that…” Spike tried but realised that it was exactly what he was acting like.
“Look if you wanna carry on screwing me I have no problem with that…you’re a lot nicer than some of the guys I do…but don’t act like my friend in private and then ignore me in public okay.” Buffy ordered icily.
“I do want to be friends. Last night was… It’s just…I…” Spike spluttered off not knowing what to say.

Buffy strode towards him and kissed him firmly on the mouth. When she kissed him she could pretend that he loved her back and that everything would be okay. When he was inside her she felt loved even though she knew he was using her it just felt good. He wrapped his arms around her to keep her close as he trailed his mouth down her neck leaving light kisses down her neck.
“Mm oh god…Spike.” She groaned as she felt him nibble lightly at her neck. Somehow they ended up with Buffy straddling his lap while he sat there. He snapped his eyes shut and let out a huge groan when he felt her wiggle in his lap.

Wait no stop!

Spikes eyes snapped open and he grabbed a hold of Buffy’s arms stopping her from going any further. She opened her glazed eyes slowly looking at him questioningly.
“We can’t do this pet.” Spike sighed.
“Why not you want me at least I can feel it.” She groaned rubbing up against him.
“Because Buffy…I'm not going to be one of those guys…I don’t want to hurt you.” Spike sighed. He looked up and was surprised to see an angry expression on Buffy’s face. He saw her jaw tick slightly and could tell she was more than just pissed.

“Don’t use that against me ever again.” Buffy ground out glaring at him as she stood up.
“What I wasn’t…”
“I don’t want your damn pity Spike! Ive been dealing with this shit for most of my life and you never once batted an eyelid you fucked me before no problem. You even fucked me in an alley for Christ sake!” Buffy growled out lashing out at Spike trying to ease the hurt she felt that he didn’t even want her anymore.

Telling him what she was going through was hard but at the same time she felt relieved that she had told him and he hadn’t run away. He seemed to have cared but she knew now he didn’t otherwise he wouldn’t have ignored her in the hall and now here he was saying he wouldn’t even sleep with her anymore the one thing she had was being taken away.

Buff stormed off back into the school building ignoring his calls.




“You little bitch where the hell have you been!” Hank spat at his daughter when she had the nerve to walk back through the front door.
“I’ve been at a friend’s daddy.” She responded quietly.

“Well its you lucky day bitch normally id beat the shit outta you but Mr Harris is here and I think he wants some enjoyment in return for his merchandise so get in there Blondie.” He snarled at her yanking her hair and pulling her into the living room. When Buffy looked around she saw Mr Harris sitting on the sofa a huge grin on his face. She shook her head desperately. Staring at her father pleadingly not wanting to go near him.

“Don’t disobey you bitch!!” he screamed at her ripping off his belt and whipping her back in front of Mr Harris who immediately leaned forward enjoying the sight of the pretty girl kneeling on the floor cowering away from the belt in fear.
Hank let the belt fly again and again hitting Buffy everywhere on her back, her ass, her legs and even her head.
“You’re a whore! A nasty little whore and its all you’ll ever be! Say it!” Hank yelled finding a new burst of energy and turning her over to hit her stomach, breasts and arms.

I'm a whore. I'm a whore. I'm a whore.

Thankfully Buffy lost consciousness before Mr Harris stopped her father and carried her to the bedroom to get his moneys worth.
Rescue by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Im going on holdiay this weekend and wont be back till tuesday so i thought i'd post this before i go
7 days. 7 days since his last disastrous conversation with Buffy and here he was outside her apartment staring at the door biting his lip. She hadn’t come to school the day after and so Spike had gone to the shelter to see her but they said she had left the day before. Spike had been worried sick since panicking over what she might be going through. So he had found out her address and here he was.

Oh god here goes.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in!” A harsh voice yelled form inside and Spike pushed the door open cautiously. Walking into what he assumed was the living room. A middle aged man sat in a battered arm chair facing the TV Beer cans littered around him. It was clear this man was Buffy father he had her eyes but Spike couldn’t help but almost gag when he took him in. his gut hung over the waistband of his jeans showing just how much this man drank. His white tank top was stained yellow probably from sweat and Spike was seriously worried by a few flecks of red that stained his shirt.

Oh hell it looks like blood!

“Who the hell are you?!” Hank barked looking at the boy in front of him.
“Im a friend of Buffy’s…is she here?” Spike asked looking around the room as if expecting to see her standing there.
“Yeah right a friend. She’s in her room down the hall still hasn’t fucking moved in a week. Nothing fucking wrong with her I tell ya…though you might want to be a little gentler with her today.” He laughed at the young man. Spike nodded swallowing a lump in his throat at the way the man spoke about his daughter.

Please be alright luv

Spike walked down the hall and to a door he pushed it open gently and gasped when he saw her.

Oh my god!

Buffy lay on her bed mostly bare except for a thin white sheet that was rumpled around her middle only covering her most intimate parts the rest of her however…
Spike felt tears well up in his eyes when he took in the state of Buffy’s body. There were bright red welts covering her from head to toe. They looked so raw it was amazing she could even sleep. He saw the bruises and cuts on her face also and gasped when he saw the teeth marks littering her breasts. None had broken the skin but there were marks that he could clearly make out.

I have to get her out of here.

“Buffy. Buffy.” Spike said tearfully desperately trying to wake her up. When she didn’t respond Spike panicked even more. He pulled out his cell phone and dialled his mother’s cell phone number.
“Hello William im glad you called can you bring home some bread rolls for din-”
“Mum!” Spike interrupted unable to stop the sob that leaked out.
“Will…what’s the matter honey? Where are you?” Jenny asked hearing the absolute desperation in her son’s voice and getting scared herself. Giles looked up from dicing the carrots and looked at his wife curiously
“I'm at Buffy’s! Oh god mum I…she’s hurt…I…what should I do?” Spike choked into the phone not tearing his eyes away from Buffy.

“What’s the matter is she okay?” Jenny asked worriedly feeling her heart jump into her throat.
“Her dad…he always hurts her but…I …I need to take her to hospital.” Spike told his mother moving closer to Buffy.
“Honey me and Giles will come get you where does she live?” Jenny asked running for her keys Giles following knowing something was terribly wrong.
“Crawford Street. Hurry.” Spike rushed snapping the phone shut.

He laid a hand on Buffy’s shoulder pushing her trying to get her to wake up.
“Come on luv…please wake up.” Spike begged.
One of Buffy’s eyes fluttered open to look at Spike her left one was caked in with blood and wouldn’t open.
“S…Sp..Spike?” Buffy croaked out staring at Spike in wonder.
“Are you real?” Buffy asked desperately. A single tear making its way down her face.
“I'm real pet. Come on we got to get you out of here luv.” Spike said to her trying to lift her up without hurting her.
“I don’t have anywhere else to go.” Buffy whispered brokenly.
Spike stared down at her not sure what to say. She was 17 so he wasn’t sure whether they would put her in care or not

Surely it isn’t long till she’s 18.

“Pet we have to take you to the hospital from there I don’t know.” Spike answered truthfully wrapping her in the white sheet before lifting her up gently. Her whimper of pain made him feel like crying but he couldn’t help it he had to get her out of here. He carried her down the hall and out the door with out her father even noticing. Spike had just stepped foot out onto the street when his fathers car pulled up in front of him with his mum at the wheel.
“Oh my Spike quick get her in.” jenny cried at the sight of Buffy.

Giles wiped his glasses unable to comprehend how someone could do that to their child.
“I’ll be right back.” Giles whispered coldly reaching for the door handle.
“No! Rupert this isn’t the time we need to get her to hospital.” Jenny reasoned pulling off before he had the chance to get out anyway. They sped off to the hospital Jenny watching in the mirror as Spike cradled Buffy’s head to his chest whispering nonsense to her with tears streaming down his face while she stared up at him as if he was a dream.

I knew it.

Jenny thought as she sped along to the hospital.


“Mrs Giles?” A doctor questioned looking at Jenny.
“Yes that’s me. This is my son and this is my husband Rupert. How is she?” Jenny asked desperate to know how the poor girl was doing.
“I'm sorry first I must know your relationship with Miss Summers.” The doctor smiled at them encouragingly.

“Well I was sort of a friend for her when she came to stay at the shelter I own but Spike knows her best…he's her boyfriend.” She said knowing they would only tell them if they had a better connection than her just running a shelter she stayed at. Spike shot her a look but didn’t day anything.
“Well Miss Summers is awake and she seems to be doing fine. The cuts and welts on her seem to have been caused by a belt I suspect and she has some minor cuts and bruises to her face that should heal to problem. She was however severely dehydrated when she was brought in and we’re treating her for that at the moment however there are some other…internal injuries I suppose.” The doctor stated a little uncomfortably.

“There has been some tearing to her…vaginal passage which clearly points to some sort of sexual assault. We didn’t find any semen but the assailant may have worn a condom.” The doctor said sadly feeling deeply sorry for the young girl. The look on the faces of the three people in front of him spoke volumes how much they cared for the girl and he felt immensely sorry.

“Thank you doctor.” Giles sighed nodding at the doctor.
“Im afraid that isn’t all…” the doctor trailed off.
“Were you aware that Miss Summers is pregnant? It is very early no more than 3 weeks...” The doctor informed them taking in the shocked faces he knew they didn’t know.

“She is up for visitors but only one at a time for now.” He informed them before walking away from them.
“The poor poor girl.” Giles shook his head sadly.
“I know…” Jenny trailed off sadly.
Spike didn’t say anything. He sat there in shock. He was unbelievably happy that Buffy was going to be okay but…pregnant? 3 weeks?

That’s around the same time we had sex for the first time by the bar.

Oh god.
Free by Kirst
“Can I go in and see her first.” Spike asked.
“Of course son. We have to go talk to the social services officer and the police anyway…See what we can do for Buffy.” Jenny nodded towards the man standing close by in a black suit and two police officers not far behind.
Spike walked off and into Buffy’s room quietly.

She looked so small in the bed. Fragile.

“Buffy? Are you awake?” Spike asked timidly.
Buffy turned her head and looked up at him.
“Hey.” She smiled at him.
“How are you?” Spike asked stupidly not sure what else to say.

“I'm good…thank you Spike….I don’t think I ever would have left.” Buffy smiled at him gratefully holding his hand gently.
“Who did it pet? Was it your dad?” Spike asked squeezing her hand.
“He beat me…with a belt. The rest was…Mr Harris.” Buffy almost gagged at the thought of Mr Harris.
“I'm sorry pet. I wish I had been there.” Spike sighed regretfully placing a kiss on her forehead.
Spike spent the next few minutes glancing around the room unable to speak the words he was dying to ask her the entire time she just looked at him expectantly.

“Did the doctors mention…the um…the baby.” Spike choked out the word looking at Buffy.
“Yeah, I'm pregnant.” Buffy sighed looking up at the ceiling.
“Is it...whose is it?” Spike asked timidly afraid of the answer.
Buffy looked at him and saw the worry and hopefulness in his eyes.
“Im sorry Spike…its yours.” Buffy revealed seeing the panic and disappointment practically shining out of his eyes.

“Are you sure? Not that im… are you sure its mine?” Spike asked panicked. He was just terrified at the prospect of getting Buffy pregnant. He felt like slapping himself when he saw the tears begin to glide down her cheeks as she looked at him obviously trying to apologise for something that wasn’t her fault.
“You, Xander, Devon and Mr Harris…you’re the only one who didn’t wear a condom Spike.” Buffy sighed.
Spike gulped trying to come to terms with this.
“Are you going to keep it?” Spike asked quietly.

“Yes. I know I can barely look after myself never mind a child but I cant kill my baby Spike im sorry…I wont tell anyone its yours…if you don’t want me too.” Buffy tried not to let her voice waver at the fact that Spike would let her lie about the father of her baby just to keep the fact that he had slept with her a secret.


Before Spike could answer Jenny and Giles stepped into the room smiling at the girl on the bed.
“Hello Buffy.” Jenny greeted walking over and holding Buffy’s hand.
“I'm so glad your okay sweetheart you had us scared.” She smiled down at the teenager affectionately even though she barely knew her. They were friends she knew that Buffy trusted her and that was enough for now. Buffy had always seemed like a nice girl to Jenny she just needed a good environment.
“Thank you for bringing me here.” Buffy smiled up at both her and Giles.

Buffy saw a man in a suit and a police officer standing by the window to her room talking to each other while casting looks at the inside of the room.
“Do I have to talk to them?” Buffy asked nervously.
“Yes dear the police need to ask you a few questions and the social service need you to sign a few papers…me and Giles already have.” Jenny nodded at Buffy trying to make her feel more comfortable.
“Where am I going to stay?” Buffy asked not really looking forward to spending her time in a home.
“Well actually with us.” Jenny smiled at her.

“What!?” Buffy gasped looking at both Jenny and Giles and then at Spike’s shocked expression. Clearly he was as surprised by this news as she was.
“How!?” Buffy asked her voice filled with hope.

Please let me stay with them I don’t want to go to a foster home or anything.

“Well since your 18 in a couple of months there’s no point putting you in a home so the services are going to do a family check to make sure that there’s no relatives for you to be taken too but if there are none me and Giles will be your legal guardians we will for the next week or so anyways while they do the search.” Jenny smiled down at the girl all her motherly feeling seeming to branch out to this terribly wounded girl.
“Wow you guys are saints taking in a known delinquent who’s pregnant.” Buffy half laughed half cried at the same time.

“Buffy what are your plans…with the baby?” Jenny asked solemnly. As much as she knew Buffy probably would have a very hard time taking care of a baby in her situation Jenny had never believed in abortion and would be happy to help the girl as much as she could if she was going to keep the baby.
“I'm keeping it…I can’t get rid of it its mine.” Buffy sighed.

Their probably going to throw me out now.

“Okay dear we’ll help however way we can.” Giles nodded at her smiling gently.
“Buffy if you don’t mind me asking…who’s… who’s the father?” Jenny asked trying to not make the girl feel like she was on trial.
Buffy looked at the two adults and then at Spike. He gave her a wide eyed look before shaking his head. Buffy felt a tug at her chest and felt as if she was going to be sick. Spike really didn’t want anyone to know about them.

“I don’t know.” Buffy sighed closing her eyes not wanting to see the disgusted looks she knew would be in the couple’s eyes. Jenny looked at her husband imploringly not knowing what to do to make this girl feel better so she did the only thing she could think of and embraced her in a tight motherly hug.






“This is your room Buffy.” Giles carried her bags in for her and held his hands out to indicate the room.
Buffy glanced around taking in the lush crème carpet and the white walls. A huge double bed lay in the middle of the room with thick fluffy pillows and a thick looking quilt. A pine wardrobe stood next to the door and a vanity table sat on the opposite wall. There was also a bedside table with a lamp on it and a mirror hanging from the wall close to a chest of drawers.

“Wow. It’s amazing. I can’t thank you enough.” Buffy smiled giving Giles a hug. It had been a week since the Giles’s had told her she was moving in and Buffy had lost count of the times she had hugged them. Giles smiled into the hair of the girl in his arms.
“Im going to go downstairs to help make dinner you can make yourself comfortable okay?” Giles smiled at her before making his way downstairs.

Buffy jumped on her bed and sprawled out drowning in the comfort of the duvet. She closed her eyes and felt truly happy for once in her life. For once things where looking up she no longer had to worry about coming home to beatings. She could do her homework. And she was living in Spike Giles house. The moment Buffy had really finally felt free was when Jenny entered her hospital room clutching a paper headlined “Drug den raid.” That stated Hank Summers and Doug Harris had been arrested after police stormed Mr Summers apartment. Hank had been charged with Drug possession, neglect, and 4 cases of assault while Doug had been charged with possession of drugs with intent to sell, 2 cases of assault, 1 sexual assault and rape.

Buffy had felt a huge weight soar off her chest when she saw the paper and hadn’t felt happier since. The only thing bringing her down was Spike. He had come to visit her a few times but only when there was a parent present and he hadn’t mentioned anything to her about the baby.

“Hey.”

Buffy jumped up staring at the open doorway shocked to see Spike standing there nervously.
“Can I come in?” Spike asked.
“It’s your house.” Buffy replied gesturing him to come in.
“Thanks.” Spike gulped looking around the room. Anywhere but at her.
“Look Buff…we’re going to be living together now. So I just wanted to say…can we be friends?” Spike asked pleadingly.
Buffy felt acceptance wash over her as Spike finally admitted how he felt and how he wanted the relationship to go. Buffy had never expected even friendship off him so she nodded at him sadly but happy at the same time.
“Friends,” Buffy nodded.
“So how do you feel?” He asked changing the subject walking around lifting up certain things she had brought with her.

“I feel great. I still can’t believe my dad is going to court. I thought I’d be stuck with him forever.” Buffy smiled.
“Yep wonder if he’ll end up even bloodier than dad left him.” Spike laughed smiling darkly to himself.
“What?” Buffy asked raising an eyebrow at Spike wondering what the hell he was talking about. He started shifting about and staring at his nails as if nervous.
“Well….um dad may…have paid a visit to Hank while you were in the hospital..” Spike mumbled.
“What did he do?” Buffy asked in surprise.

“Well let’s just say he was even uglier when dad finished with him.” Spike replied looking up at her expecting her to be angry or something but he just saw gladness in her eyes.
“he did that for me?” Buffy asked quietly.
“Course he did luv. Turns out that Hank isn’t very popular with the police in this town and since dads the best lawyer round here he managed to get to him.” Spike smiled back.

“William! Buffy! Dinners ready!” Giles bellowed up the stairs.

Buffy and Spike walked down the stairs together and into the dining room where Jenny and Giles were already seated. Buffy and Spike both reached for the same seat and a surge of electricity pasted through them both where their hands touched. Spike pulled his hand back staring at her for a second before taking a different seat.

Friends my ass

Spike grumbled to himself wondering what that feeling was that passed between him and Buffy and wondering if she had felt it too.
Buffy stared at the food in wonder. Home cooked vegetables, a big joint of pork and gravy.
“Are you okay Buffy?” Jenny asked watching the girl staring at the food.
“Hmm oh yes I mean im great never seen such nice food before.” Buffy smiled at her before picking up her fork and practically inhaling the food on her plate leaving the three other occupants speechless.

Wow she can eat.
Being you by Kirst
Author's Notes:
keep on reviewing guys:D it gives me sumthing to read lol
Buffy stayed at home for another two weeks before returning to school. She was really nervous about facing everyone in school knowing they would all be gossiping. That and she really didn’t want to bump into Xander.
On Monday Buffy was awakened for school with a knock on her door and a quick shout of Buffy which was a big difference to the punch in the face she usually had. Buffy showered and got dressed in the clothes that Jenny and Giles had bought for her. Worrying about how good they were to her. She didn’t deserve it.

She was halfway down the stairs when she felt her stomach do a flip flop and she bolted back up the stairs running into the bathroom and throwing up in the toilet not even noticing Spike who was standing behind her doing his hair in the mirror. He watched horrified as he saw Buffy wretch up all of last night’s food unable to do anything but stare at her.

He snapped out of it however when he heard her pitiful whimper. He knelt down behind her holding her hair back and out of her face. Buffy looked up and smiled softly when she realised it was Spike. She was about to say thank you when she felt something coming up again and buried her head back down the toilet while Spike rubbed soothing circles on her back whispering in her ear a load of nonsense trying to calm her.

Jenny walked past the door with Giles when they both stopped hearing the sound of someone gagging in the bathroom they both peeked in to see Buffy bent over the toilet Spike behind her holding her hair and rubbing her back gently. They quickly backed out leaving them both alone.
Jenny looked at Giles obviously enquiring into what Giles was thinking.
“He loves her.” Giles stated simply staring up the stairs.
“You think so too huh?” Jenny smiled wryly.
“What are we going to do I mean he's going to get hurt. She’s carrying someone else baby for Christ sake…and not to mention how different they are I mean sure Buffy’s a lovely girl I'm even starting to love the girl but she’s nothing like William.” Giles sighed not sure what to think.
Jenny just smiled at him knowingly before starting breakfast.



Buffy slung her bag over her shoulder and was stepping out the door when Spike came up behind her and put a hand on her arm.
“You wanna lift?” Spike asked.
“With you?” Buffy asked in shock.
“Well yeah…friends now remember.” Spike nodded at her before leading her to his Desoto in the driveway.
“So…we’re friends…to everyone in school too. I mean their going to see you drop me off.” Buffy said to him after 5 minutes of silence.

“I know. Everyone knows your living with me now pet anyway so no point ignoring each other in the halls.” Spike shrugged glancing out the window.
“Oh…” Buffy trailed off not sure what to say.
“You should prepare yourself pet. I mean Xander. I’m thinking he’s going to be a bit upset with you so if he does or says anything to you let me know all right and I’ll introduce my fist to his face.” Spike growled his knuckles turning white as he gripped the steering wheel.

“Does anyone know about…you know…me being pregnant?” Buffy asked looking at Spike for some sort of reaction. She saw his jaw clench and a sad look fill his eyes and she knew he at least cared a little bit.

Give him some time….maybe he’ll come around.

“No. No one knows that luv.” Spike sighed looking her dead in the eyes for the first time today and giving her a little sad smile.

Spike pulled up in the student car park and pulled himself out of the car ignoring the stares of everyone around him as Buffy got out of the passenger side. She however felt each and every stare. People had mostly ignored her for years even when she came in covered in bruises no one looked and here they were all staring at her as if she had two heads because she had gotten out of Spike Giles car.
“We’re a little early. I'm going to go meet some friends I’ll drive you home after school okay. Meet me here.” Spike spoke to her before giving her little wave and trotting off to find his friends.

I can’t take seeing that hopeful look in her eyes all the damn time. God im such a prick! Sodden asshole coward

Buffy walked into the school building and immediately saw Willow and Faith running towards her. Both girls threw themselves at her in a tight bear hug.
“Oh my god Buffy are you okay?”
“We heard. What a rat bastard!”
They both spoke at the same time giving their friend a glance over as if expecting her to have some wound or something.
“Guys im good…as if people weren’t staring enough now their staring harder.” Buffy grimaced staring at a little nerd boy who was staring at her causing him to run in the other direction.

“I can’t believe Xanders dad! Buffy you should have told us! Did Xander…” Willow stopped shivering slightly at the thought of the boy who she thought she was in love with.
“He didn’t hurt me Will…but the only reason he and I…you know was because he would tell his dad if I didn’t.” Buffy sighed.

“Buff im so sorry!” Willow all but cried throwing her arms around her.
“Hey im good it's Buffy remember im hard!” Buffy smiled jokingly.

The bell rang and Buffy went to walk off to class.
“Wow wait a minute this is the first time we’ve seen you since all this shit went down. We want to know everything Buff come on let’s skip this and go talk.” Faith asked beginning to walk out expecting the blonde to follow.
“I can’t Faith. You’ll have to wait till lunch.” Buffy apologised.
“Huh why not?” Willow asked confused. Willow was unbelievably clever and aced every exam but she still hated school and skipped a lot of the classes. And until now so had Buffy without question.

“Look guys im staying with Jenny and Rupert Giles now…It’s going to sound weird but I don’t want to disappoint them. The SAT’s are in a month and I want to at least attempt to do well.” Buffy shrugged giving her friends pleading looks wanting them to understand. Willow nodded smiling at her friend While Faith sighed and shook her head.
“Damn you’re changing already! Ah well lets get to classes then girls.” Faith laughed running down the hall pretending to be eager to get to class Willow and Buffy following laughing at her the entire way.


“So…” Parker started looking at Spike expectantly.
“So what?” Spike asked playing dumb; he was really not up to answering a bunch of questions about Buffy.
“So what?! Come on dude everyone’s talking about it…what happened her dad hit her huh? Harsh.” Parker laughed which made Spike eyes narrow. He gripped his fork trying not to lash out.

“So she’s living with you now?... You getting any?” Parker asked not noticing the anger boiling in Spike’s eyes. Spike was just about to raise his fist when Angel interrupted.
“Parker you’re a fucking pig shut up. Seriously Spike how is she?” Angel asked sincerely. Ever since he heard about what happened to her Angel had been wracked with guilt over treating her so badly in the past. All that time he made jokes about her being a whore and how she was beneath him she was being beaten up by her dad and passed around to his friends.

“She’s good.” Spike answered simply still not fully in charge of his anger.
Angel noticed this and decided to let the topic drop when he saw Parker smirk and open his mouth to say something else Angel shot him a warning glare before beginning to eat his food again.


“Hey pet. How’s your day been?” Spike asked meeting her by his car and opening the door to let her in his simple gesture making her blush.
“It was okay, good actually…but Xander weren’t there so I’ll hold my opinion till he shows.” Buffy sighed settling into the leather seats as Spike started the car in the direction of his house.

“Buffy.” Jenny called as soon as Buffy stepped through the door causing Buffy to send a panicked look at Spike. He frowned down at her wondering why she looked so scared. She walked into the kitchen slowly and looked at Jenny fearfully, actually flinching when Jenny walked towards her. Both Spike and Jenny saw it and immediately realised why Buffy was so scared.

“You haven’t done anything wrong Buffy.” Jenny smiled reassuringly at Buffy watching as the tension leaked from the girl in front of her.
“Don’t ever be afraid of me Buffy okay? Me and Giles…we aren’t like him.” Jenny said trying to not let the venom leak out when she said him.

“I know your not, sorry. What is it you wanted?” Buffy asked politely smiling at Jenny apologetically.
“The principal called me today.” Jenny looked at Buffy seeing worry settle into the girl’s eyes yet again.
“But I…I didn’t do anything I swear!” Buffy gasped wracking her brain for something she did wrong today.
“I know you didn’t that’s why he called. He said a few members of staff had come to him today remarking on how much you have suddenly changed and he said he wants you to keep it up.” Jenny spoke softly smiling at the girl proudly.

“Really he said that?” Buffy smiled happily proud of herself.
“Yep…now listen me and Giles are going to the movies in fact im supposed to have met him there five minutes ago so im going…we wont be home till abput10. We are going for food too. There’s money for food on the counter. Behave.” She warned kissing them both on the cheek before rushing out.

Spike walked into the kitchen leaving Buffy in the doorway not realising she hadn’t walked in. He turned around to ask her what she wanted to order but was surprise to see her standing there smiling but with a small tear making its way down her face. She was holding her hand up to her cheek and staring at the chair not really focusing on anything.
“Buffy luv are you all right?” He asked moving closer to her.
“Yeah im fine…You’ve got great parents Spike.” Buffy smiled up at him.

Spike realised now why she was crying. Jenny kissed her. Something as simple as a kiss on the cheek made her that happy that she cried. Spike felt the sudden need to hug her and so he did wrapping his arms around her tightly. She buried her face in his chest finding comfort in his arms like every other time. He pulled away casting a smile at her.
“What was that for?” Buffy asked.
“For being you.” Spike replied simply leaving the room
Confrontation by Kirst
They both sat on the couch digging their way through the pile of Chinese food Spike had ordered watching some stupid soap opera that Spike was obviously addicted too.
“I can’t believe you watch Passions!” Buffy snorted laughing at Spike.
“Hey it’s a good show all right so watch your tongue luv.” Spike said defensively throwing a grain of rice at her which she ducked.
Spike looked at Buffy and saw she had a smudge of sweet and sour sauce on her cheek.

How the bleeding hell did she manage that.

Spike laughed to himself at how cute she was. He leant in and lifted his thumb to swipe off the sauce. Buffy closed her eyes when he did relishing the fact that he had touched her. Spike stared into her eyes for a few seconds beginning to lean in a bit even but he soon snapped out of it looking down at his noodles. Buffy coughed and went back to her own food too.

“So how are you feeling pet?” Spike asked quietly.
“I'm good. This is the best ive ever felt actually. Not having to worry about my dad and being able to start afresh again it’s nice.” Buffy smiled.
“Good im glad but what about you? I mean you were sick this morning is it bad?” Spike asked obviously wanting to know how she was without actually addressing it.
“Well it happens to most people so you deal with it not the best feeling in the world though. I can’t wait till I start to show…that will be fun in school.” Buffy sighed.
“No one will say anything Buff.”

“Sure they won’t.” Buffy scoffed.
“I'm telling you they wont they’ll have to deal with me first. I hear one of them bad mouthing you and their as good as dead.” Spike said protectively, making Buffy smile at him.
“Thanks…It means a lot that you care that much.” Buffy said sincerely.
“Of course I care pet…I'm just scar-…I do care.” Spike finished lamely.
Buffy’s heart fluttered when she heard what he was saying.

He's just scared?? What’s that mean? Scared of people knowing? Scared of having a baby?

Spike looked up at her and Buffy could see the conflicting emotions in his eyes. He looked so lost it was almost heartbreaking. She leant in at the same time he did and their lips met in a sweet chaste kiss before Spike pushed his lips to hers a little harder.

Friends?! Hahaha

Spike heard the door begin to open and pulled away staring at Buffy blankly. Buffy turned to the doorway and smiled when the couple walked in.

“Hey Jenny. Hey Giles.” Buffy greeted them smiling.
“Have a good time?”
“Ahh yes the food was lovely and the film was okay for a woman’s film.” Giles smiled.
“It was not a woman’s it’s a romantic comedy!” Jenny defended herself but casting a wink at Buffy.
“Well im going to bed. kind of tired goodnight.” Buffy said looking at Spike before getting up and hugging Jenny and Giles on her way to bed.

She was asleep before her head hit the pillow and her dreams were filled of a man holding a beautiful little girl in his arms both with sparkling blue eyes.



“Being pregnant sucks.” Buffy grumbled washing her face with cold water and looking at her pale reflection in the mirror.
“It only gets better.” Jenny laughed from the doorway.
Buffy turned around and gave Jenny a mock horrified look.
“Was that sarcasm!?” Buffy joked.
“Ahh don’t worry dear it will all be forgotten when you have that little baby in your arms.” Jenny reassured her before walking downstairs. Buffy followed jumping onto a stool and pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

“You ready for school?” Spike asked smiling at her from the doorway.
“Yep coming.” Buffy answered grabbing her bag and trotting to the door.
“Buffy! Listen I was thinking I know we’ve bought you some clothes but maybe you’d want to buy some other things too? You want to go shopping with me on Saturday?” Jenny grinned excited at the prospect of being able to shop with a girl for a change.
“That would be great.” Buffy smiled back her eyes lighting up.
“Good. Now have fun at school.” Jenny laughed ushering her out of the door.

“Well mum certainly loves you.” Spike raised an eyebrow at her half way to school.
“What can I say im lovable.” Buffy joked placing a hand on her chest in mock awe of herself.
“Like the bloody daughter she’s always wanted. I feel neglected.” Spike laughed back.

They lapsed into silence after that. It wasn’t uncomfortable but Buffy was very aware of the tension radiating off Spike but still neither addressed the kiss they had last night. As if it didn’t happen Buffy thought to herself.
As they were pulling up Spike noticed something that made him gulp audibly and his eyes to narrow into slits. Buffy noticing his change in mood looked at him worryingly grabbing his shoulder to get his attention. When he looked at her the anger faded from his eyes but Buffy could still see it simmering.

“What’s the matter Spike?” Buffy asked worriedly.
“I just saw Xander.” Spike sighed rubbing his eyes not wanting to deal with this today. Not only did he have to bloody cope with all the fucking confused feelings he had about Buffy and what to do but now he had to worry about that twerp Xander too.
“Don’t worry Spike. I knew this would happen eventually anyway. Don’t do anything stupid okay? Please?” Buffy implored looking Spike right in the eyes.
“Fine.” Spike sighed pushing his door open.

Before Buffy could open her own door Spike was around the other side of the car opening the door and helping her out. Buffy give him an impressed look and Spike smirked back giving and exaggerated bow. Both burst out laughing unaware of the students who were watching them with avid interest.
“Be careful okay? Don’t go anywhere alone today and if he says or does anything let me know.” Spike said before walking off to class.


Buffy had avoided Xander for three lessons before she finally had to face him. She was walking to meet Faith and Willow to go to health class when she saw them standing there next to Xander. Buffy saw Faith had a absolutely furious look on her face and Willows was just as bad but she was trying to calm Faith down obviously not wanting to get into to much trouble. Buffy neared cautiously not wanting to see Xander but needing to know what was going on.
“Buffy!” Willow squeaked when she saw her friend standing next to her. She glanced nervously between Xander and Buffy not having a clue what to do.

“Hey Buff.” Xander sneered.
“You shut your fucking trap and get the hell away from us!” Faith yelled at him pushing him away from them.
“Faithy…calm down a little is it we used to be friends.” Xander smirked cruelly running his eyes up and down Buffy openly.
“Yeah well we weren’t exactly friends I tolerated you but that was only until I found out you and your sick fuck of a father were abusing B!” Faith snarled wanting to smack the leer off his face.

How dare he look at B like that after everything?

Buffy flinched when she heard Faith mention her and saw the crowd that was now surrounding them all look at her with either pity or suspicion. She so couldn’t deal with this.
“Yeah Buff been meaning to thank you for putting my dad away you ungrateful bitch.” Xander finally snapped. He went to step forward as if to crowd Buffy when a fist came flying and whacked him right in the jaw. Buffy turned to see Spike standing next to her fury blazing in his eyes.

“Don’t you ever fucking talk to her like that again you bastard.” Spike growled standing a bit in front of Buffy protectively. Glowering at Xander who was lying on the floor.
“Wow got yourself a bodyguard now huh Buff?! You fuck her too?” Xander sneered up at Spike.
The whole crowd went silent as they heard Xanders reply all of them thinking how much of an idiot Xander was. Spike looked ready to rip his head off and there he was answering back!

Spike stood over him menacingly and then did the one thing he knew would shut the little fucker up. He brought his foot up before slamming it down right in between the brunette’s legs. The cry of agony that ripped from Xanders lips was met by clapping as everyone around Spike cheered and chanted. No one had ever really liked Xander Harris and especially not now with all the rumours going around about him.

“Are you okay luv?” Spike asked worriedly brushing back Buffy’s hair and holding her face in his hands as if reassuring himself that she was all right. Buffy lifted her hands and placed them over his taking them off her face.
“I'm fine Spike really.” Buffy spoke softly oblivious to the people who were still crowding around looking at the display in front of them.

Some had little smiles on their faces others had shock and some just had downright confusion. Faith who was smiling at the couple in front immediately turned to the crowd ushering them away.
“Come on now nothing to see get to class!” Faith barked at them making most of them scatter.

“You think he cares about you?”

Faith, Willow, Spike and Buffy all turned to look down at the man lying on the floor curled up clutching his balls.
“Your nothing to him Buff…His parents will soon realise what type of girl you are and you’ll come crawling back on you knees.” Xander wheezed out.
Spike shook his head in disbelief at the prick on the floor.
“Is this guy for real?” Spike laughed looking at Buffy with amused eyes.
“Sadly yes.” Buffy replied.

They all watched as Xander stood up and hobbled away cursing under his breath.
“Well I better get to class. I’ll meet you outside okay pet? Stay safe.” Spike whispered in her ear squeezing her hand one last time before trotting off down the hall with three girl’s gazes staring after him. Buffy sighed and turned to see her two friends staring at her.
“What?!” Buffy asked innocently.

“Are you two together?” Willow asked.
“No.” Buffy sighed really not wanting a huge quiz.
“He loves you.” Faith smiled at her friend teasingly.
“Oh shut up Faith he does not.” Buffy said sadly.
“B I’ve know Spike Giles for about ten years. I have never seen him look at a girl the way he just did with you.” Faith told her before turning and entering health class with Willow following her.
Buffy stood outside for a little while longer before walking into class and learning all about contraception.

Bit too late really.

Buffy laughed in her head.
Talking by Kirst
Xander didn’t show for the rest of the week probably too embarrassed to show up and Buffy was relieved when Saturday arrived. She woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and she practically bolted down the stairs. She was shocked to see Spike standing in the kitchen with a spatula. Topless.
Buffy’s mouth went dry as she took in the muscles of his back.

“Buffy! Morning. Jenny and Giles went to the shelter for a little while. You hungry?” Spike asked completely oblivious to her stare.
“Um yeah actually starved. Smells really good. I didn’t know you could cook.” Buffy said sitting at the kitchen island watching him move around the kitchen.
“I have many skills.” Spike winkled at her.
Buffy blushed and dropped her eyes to the counter not really sure how to respond to him anymore.

God she’s beautiful.

Spike smiled taking in the redness of her cheeks.
“Jenny said she’s coming to pick you up at noon to go shopping.” Spike told her changing the topic, loading up Buffy’s plate with scrambled eggs and bacon which she immediately dug into.
“Ahh this is delicious.” Buffy groaned closing her eyes.
Spike gulped taking in the blissful look on her face thanking god that there was a kitchen counter between him and Buffy otherwise he would have been very embarrassed. Spike frowned when he saw Buffy suddenly stop eating dropping her knife and fork down. He saw the colour slowly drain form her face and he moved towards her seeing her eyes widen.

“Buffy? What’s the matter are you…”

Spike didn’t have a chance to finish as Buffy stood up and ran form the room. Spike raced after her following her up the stairs and realising she was heading to the bathroom he guess what was wrong.

Ahh you’re a bloody idiot!

Spike walked into the bathroom behind her just in time to see her throw up what she had just eaten. He sat next to her repeating what he had down almost everyday this week stroking her back and holding her hair back. When she stopped retching Spike stood back up and got a damp cloth from the sink and sat down next to her again. Buffy lifted her head limply off the toilet seat looking at him questioningly. Spike gently began to wash her face. She didn’t have anything on it but she looked very pasty and Spike sat fro awhile cleaning her face in silence, neither knowing what to say.

“What are you doing?” Buffy finally said breaking the silence.
“I'm cleaning you up.” Spike answered standing up again and taking the cloth back to the sink.

“Why? You said you didn’t want anyone knowing this is your baby you barely spoke to me in hospital and then the week I come here you spend the entire time being unbelievably kind to me and taking care of me while im sick. What do you want Spike?” Buffy finally snapped. She was so confused by his mixed signals that she was giving up on waiting for him she was sick of dancing around the subject.
“I don’t want anything Buffy.” Spike said quietly looking at his feet not able to meet her eye.

“And I didn’t say I didn’t want people to know its mine.” Spike whispered so quietly that Buffy only just caught it.
“What?” She said her eye widened slightly.
“I never said I didn’t want people to know…when my parents asked who the father was I shook my head because I didn’t know what to say to them at the time. I was scared Buffy I just found out I was going to be a father I didn’t exactly want my parents to find out like that!” Spike revealed a little panicked edge entering his voice.
“I was a coward I know that. It’s just…I don’t know Buffy.” Spike sighed completely confused by his thoughts and his feelings.
Buffy took in everything he told her nodding her head in understanding.

Oh my god he's just as confused as I am.

“Spike im confused too you know. I mean im staying with a couple who up until two weeks ago I had only met a few times; I'm going to be turning 18 in a few months and im pregnant. You don’t think im scared.” Buffy said sadly.
Spike looked at Buffy unsure what to say and they both jumped when they heard the front door open.

“Buffy!”

Buffy walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to see Jenny standing by the front door.
“Hey. You ready to go shopping? Didn’t need much help at the shelter today.” Jenny informed explaining why she was so early. Buffy nodded tell her she need a minute to run and get her coat. She bumped into Spike as she was going into her bedroom and she looked at him for a few seconds both feeling the connection between them.
“We need to talk. After shopping?” Spike asked.
Buffy nodded in agreement before scurrying downstairs and meeting Jenny next to her car.




“Oh that will look amazing on you!” Jenny clapped happily as Buffy pulled a green top off the rail. She gave Jenny an amused look before deciding on getting it.
“It’s only a turtle neck you know.” Buffy laughed at the excitement on Jenny face.
“Yeah well im old I need to find my enjoyment somewhere. Indulge and old lady.” Jenny joked practically skipping to the counter with Buffy following behind.

After a few hours they decide to go to the espresso pump for a brake. Jenny order two iced mochas and two muffins before throwing the many bags in her arms on an empty seat and sitting down opposite Buffy.
“So how are you doing Buffy?” Jenny asked.
“I'm good.” Buffy smiled back reassuringly.
“You like living with me and Giles right?” Jenny asked worriedly hoping she was making the girl feel welcome.
“Are you kidding!? Of course it’s amazing! I’ve never been happier.” Buffy laughed and even though Jenny knew she was telling the truth she could still see a small amount of sadness in her eyes.
“Almost 7 weeks pregnant now.” Jenny stated sipping on her drink watching Buffy closely.
“Yeah…” Buffy said slowly.

“Your going to stay in school aren’t you?” Jenny asked wanting to know what Buffy was planning.
“Yes I’ve already started revising for the SAT’s I really want to do well.” Buffy said determinedly biting her lip.
“That’s great Buffy. You still have prom and graduation to get through too…ah the life of a student.” Jenny grinned.
“I doubt I’ll be going to Prom.” Buffy laughed.
“Why not?” Jenny gasped in shock.
“Jenny do the math it’s August.” Buffy looked at jenny as if she’d gone insane.
“Yeah….I don’t understand what you’re getting at.” Jenny laughed at the girl sitting in front of her.
“Jenny im almost 2 months pregnant that means the baby’s due sometime in March.
Buffy sighed.

“Yes exactly and you’ll have two months to get back into shape for prom and graduation. It’s perfect!” Jenny smiled.
“Well I suppose. But I don’t know… your supposed to go to prom with a date and everything.” Buffy said glumly
“Someone will take you look at you your beautiful.” Jenny smiled at her patting her hand.
“I’ll be a single teenage mother Jen…Not exactly what men search for is it.” Buffy said sarcastically.

“What’s happening with you and Spike?” Jenny asked suddenly out of the blue causing Buffy to choke.
“What!?” Buffy gasped in shock.
“Buffy im not stupid ever since I saw you together at the shelter I suspected something but I didn’t say anything and now it seems like your both hurting and I want to know why.” Jenny shrugged as if it was a simple problem like what to cook for dinner.

Buffy just sat there not sure what to say.
“I'm not going to be angry Buffy. I can’t say this is how I imagined Spike falling in love with someone. I mean you are pregnant by someone other than him but I don’t like seeing him hurt and he really seems to be. So whatever’s going on with you two…I would like to know.”

“Nothings going on …I mean….I don’t know Jenny can we talk about something else please?” Buffy pleaded not even meeting her eye. Jenny nodded letting it go for the moment but resolving to find out everything another time.
“Come on then time to go home and start dinner.” Jenny smiled grabbing the bags and leading Buffy back to the car.




When they got home Jenny went into the kitchen to start dinner thanking Buffy for going shopping with her. Buffy ran upstairs dropping the new bags of clothes by the foot of her bed and collapsing onto her bed exhausted.
“Hello Buffy.” Buffy sat up and saw Spike standing there nervously watching her.
“Spike…hey come in.” Buffy said indicating him to sit on the bed.

Spike walked in and sat crossed legged on the bed in front of her not once taking his eyes off her.
“I guess this is where we talk?” Buffy laughed nervously to fill in the awkward silence.
“Yeah…” Spike answered.
“I'm sorry.”
Buffy frowned and stared at Spike confused as he muttered an apology.
“For what?” Buffy asked clueless as to why Spike sounded so apologetic.
“For everything pet. For being a bastard for most of school, for using you to begin with, for ignoring you in the halls, for getting you pregnant and then lying about it….for everything Buffy.”

Buffy gasped in shock as she heard a quiet sob come from Spike. She couldn’t see his face as his head was hung low staring at her bedspread. Buffy saw his shoulders shaking and couldn’t believe that Spike was crying. She leant forward pulling him to her wrapping him in a big hug.
“Spike shhhh…. Its okay…I forgive you. It’s fine.” Buffy spoke softly trying to reassure him.
Spike buried his face in Buffy shoulder while Buffy stroked his back idly resting her head on his and closing her eyes. Both were too caught up in each other to notice Jenny standing in the doorway.
“How can you forgive me Buffy I’ve been a jackass.” Spike sniffled trying to wipe his tears embarrassed that his emotions had broken in front of Buffy.
“Well…yes but can’t stay mad at you forever can I?” Buffy joked trying to lighten the mood. They sat there for awhile neither saying anything.

“So what happens now?” Buffy asked not quite sure what was going on.
“I’ll tell my parents…its just…can you give me time. I’ll tell everyone its just im scared how they will react.” Spike said worriedly nibbling on his lip nervously.
“Of course your parents are the only ones ive told too. Not sure I can deal with the reaction of people in school right now.” Buffy sighed.
Spike smiled at her and nodded. Spikes eyes glanced down to her lip and he stared as her tongue came out to wet her lips.

Bugger it.

Spike leant in and captured her lips groaning as he did so. He’d been dying to do this for the last couple of weeks and he attacked her lips like he was starved of her. Buffy moaned back and opened her mouth when she felt his tongue sweep across her bottom lip. Their tongues met and Buffy felt a wave of warmth wash through her.

Oh god it feels so right.
Mph I never want to stop kissing her. Ever.


They broke apart at he same time panting for air. Spike rested his forehead against hers closing his eyes trying to get himself under control again. When he opened his eyes he saw Buffy’s hazel eyes staring back at him, with an emotion he wasn’t sure he was ready to admit to. His lips twitched upward sin a small smile and he brushed his thumb over her cheek tenderly. They were both broken from their little bubble when they heard Jenny call their names from downstairs. They both trotted downstairs and into the dining room sitting down and smiling at the two adults who were already sitting down.

“Wow is there anything you can’t cook?” Buffy laughed digging into her plate of lasagne and salad.
“Yep sadly curry just completely astounds me.” Jenny deadpanned making everyone around the table burst out laughing.
“So its only recently came to me that you haven’t explained how you two met.” Jenny suggested casually but she was studying them like a hawk.
“Um…well. We met at um…the bronze.” Spike lied stuttering his way through out his sentence glancing at Buffy for help. Jenny saw the caught look on Spike and Buffy’s face’s and shook her head at their pathetic excuse for a lie. Giles however seemed to have bought it and went back to his lasagne.
All men are fools by Kirst
After dinner Spike and Buffy both excused themselves to go to bed both were exhausted for some reason and after a quiet whisper of goodnight Spike left a sweet kiss on Buffy’s forehead before going into his room and closing the door.
He fell back onto his bed staring at the ceiling despite being tired he just couldn’t sleep. His mind kept wandering to the hazel eyed beauty in the next room and he groaned in frustration.
She never left his head and if it kept up like this he was sure
he was going to lose his mind. Spike had thought of Buffy as not worth the time of day for two years and suddenly he was feeling like she was worth the damn world and it just made his head hurt.

He stood back up and paced his room letting his thoughts stray. He spotted a picture on his bedside cabinet and lifted it up sitting down on his bed to study it. It was taken when he was 10 years old back in England. It must have been winter as him and his parents had gloves and scarves on. And you couldn’t miss the pink tint in all of their cheeks.

God I wonder how mum and dad will react.

Spike sighed thinking of the worst case scenario and imaging his parents chucking both him and Buffy on the streets. They wouldn’t of course. Spike knew that but it didn’t stop him almost hyper ventilating at the thought of it. His parents obviously cared a great deal about Buffy and already thought of her as part of the family so the unborn baby she was carrying was obviously going to be welcomed too but Spike was terrified of seeing the disappointment in his parents eyes when he told them it was his.

I'm going to be a dad.

The thought ran through Spikes mind for the millionth time since finding out about the baby and he felt a fluttery feeling in his chest. Despite all his worries Spike couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to hold his child for the first time.

I wonder what it will look like.

Spike smiled again as he imagined a little girl the spitting image of Buffy running around.


While Spike was up stairs Jenny was in the kitchen drying the dishes as Giles handed them to her. Giles glanced at his wife curiously while she stared off into space obviously deep in thought.

“Are you okay? You’ve been unusually quiet.” Giles enquired turning his full attention to his wife.
“Nothing I was just thinking.” Jenny sighed absently but Giles was not fooled for a second. He couldn’t ever remember his wife looking so serious she always seemed to have a smile on her face and Giles was definitely worried.
“Care to tell me what about?” Giles asked.
“Buffy’s going to have a hard time looking after that baby by herself.” Jenny said surprising Giles.

“Well yes I suppose she will. She’ll have us and Spike to help her though so im sure she’ll manage. She’s had a rough time of it but she has a good head on her shoulders I think. She’s matured beyond her years.” Giles smiled proud of the girl but also a little saddened by what the girl had to put up with.
“Would you say the same thing if Spike came home telling you he got someone pregnant?” Jenny asked finally focusing on her husband.
“Well…I don’t know…id be disappointed of course but I’d help anyway I can. What’s brought this on?” Giles asked a tad worried wondering whether his son had told Jenny something.

Jenny sighed glancing out of the kitchen window and then back at Giles deciding it was only fair to include him.
“It’s his baby.” Jenny stated.
Giles just looked confused for a few seconds he was about to ask what baby when he suddenly realised what she was talking about. He whipped his glasses off and began to clean them thoroughly trying to get some time to gather his thoughts before having to respond to his wife.

“Did they tell you?” Giles asked not betraying any emotion.
“No I heard them up stairs talking. Spike told Buffy not to tell us, it seems he and Buffy had a relationship before she was taken into hospital.” Jenny sighed rubbing her eyes not sure what to think of all of this.
“So instead of telling us it was his he let her pretend to not know whose it was?” Giles asked feeling a ripple of anger go through him at the cowardice of his son.
“Yes he was scared of our reaction im guessing. What he expected us to do is beyond me.” Jenny shook her head.
“Well what are we going to do?” Giles asked.
“We can’t say anything yet. Give them time. Let Spike tell us outright first….I have a feeling this is going to be hard on those two.”

“I suppose I had a suspicion that those two were closer than they let on but…I never would have guessed this.” Giles groaned fully realising the situation.
“I know…he’s our little boy. I cant believe it.” Jenny sighed finally feeling the shock leave her being replaced by a mild panic.



Soon a month had passed, it was well into September and Buffy had to say that life couldn’t really be better. Even though Spike hadn’t said anything to his parents or his friends he had made an effort. Buffy wasn’t sure what to call them but if she had to put a name to it she’d have to say they were an actual couple. When Jenny or Giles weren’t around Spike would hold her hand, kiss her and hug her and even when his parents were there he still treated her like a princess. Buffy could tell that Spikes parents knew more than they were saying but she wasn’t sure how much so she didn’t call them on and she didn’t mention it to Spike either she was afraid he’d get a little more cautious and try to make it not so obvious.

School was actually going well for a change too, Xander hadn’t even bothered coming to school and Buffy was actually understanding the lessons and getting her homework done. There were only three weeks left till SAT and Buffy was studying every time she had the opportunity too .She had even convinced Spike into helping her revise although most of those sessions ended up with a make out session. Even the people in school were treating her different. Instead of glares and disdainful looks people were smiling at her and even stopping to talk to her.

Yep life is great! Which probably means something very bad is going to happen.

Buffy sighed at the bad thought and tried to push it away without much luck when she felt strong muscular arms wrap around her middle from behind. She tilted her head to look into Spike’s face.

“Hey you.” Spike greeted pecking her on the cheek.
“What’s wrong you have frown face?” Spike asked turning Buffy to face him.
“Oh nothing just thoughts. How was detention?” Buffy smirked raising an eyebrow.
“Hey it was so not my fault Angel hit me on the head it’s not my fault the teacher caught me smacking him and not him smacking me!” Spike justified himself sitting down on the edge of Buffy’s bed and pulling her too him so she stood in front of him. He pulled her close and rested his head against her belly closing his eyes taking in her perfume. Buffy rested her hands in his hair smiling down at him.

Aww he can be too sweet sometimes.

“Ahh hem!”
Buffy jumped back when she heard the over exaggerated cough coming form the doorway. They both turned guilty stares to the doorway and saw Jenny standing there smirking at them.

God if their gunna try to hide this at least shut the door their making it hard for me to even pretend I don’t know anything.

“Hey mum umm…Buffy was just hugging me to celebrate….um me…finishing detention?” Spike tried realising the excuse sounded lame even to his ears.
“Of course dear. Buffy I just thought id let you know your 12 week scan is tomorrow.” Jenny reminded her.
“Oh yeah of course I almost forgot.” Buffy exclaimed hitting herself on the head.
“Do you want me to drive you?” Jenny asked already knowing it was pointless she expected Spike to jump in

in...1….2…

“No worries mum I’ll drive her.” Spike interrupted.

Wow with a second to spare.

“Okay Spike…when you come home I want to know every detail okay honey.” Jenny said directed at Buffy before leaving the both of them alone.

“You’re coming with me?” Buffy smiled happily.
“Of course I told you pet im with you one hundred percent now. I want to see how my baby is doing in there.” Spike laughed nuzzling his nose into Buffy’s belly which still didn’t have even an inkling of a bump.
“Spike I think your mom knows.” Buffy sighed looking down as Spike’s eyes snapped up to meet hers worry shining through.

“What do you mean knows what?!” Spike asked panicky.
“Well knows that we’re…um you know me and you are….well more than friends.” Buffy finished not knowing how to address them without scaring him away.
“We have been a bit open about it haven’t we?” Spike sighed scratching the back of his head.
“I mean hugging we could explain as just friendly but falling asleep on top of each other while watching a film is a tad harder to explain.” Spike laughed at how plainly obvious they were and how he had tried to fool himself that he was covering well.
“Maybe you should tell them.” Buffy said sitting down next to him now.

“I suppose I should…not about the baby though. I mean I will just not yet. Let’s ease them into it.” Spike said turning to see Buffy’s reaction he saw the flash of disappointment cross her face and sighed. He cupped her face and turned her so she was facing him.
“I will tell them Buffy I swear. But lets just ease them into the whole “I'm dating a pregnant girl” before telling them im the one that got you pregnant okay. I swear I’ll tell them.” Spike assured her kissing her on the lips and pulling her into a hug.
“When are you going to tell them about us?” Buffy asked feeling a bit nervous.

“Tonight. I’ll tell them tonight.” Spike announced.
“Do you want me to be there?” Buffy asked.
“No its okay I think it will be better if I tell them by myself. I’ll only end up getting scared and I don’t want to end up hiding behind my girlfriend.” Spike laughed he turned to see if Buffy was okay with him going alone when he saw the shocked look on her face.

“What? What’s the matter?” Spike asked suddenly afraid he’d done something wrong.

“Girlfriend. You called me your girlfriend.” Buffy replied simply but Spike could feel the happiness rolling off her few words in waves. She sounded as if he had just given her the world or something.
“Well yeah you are my girlfriend.” Spike shrugged trying to play it off cool but he was just as relieved to have it out in the open as she was.
“Wow that’s the first time anyone’s called me that before.” Buffy smiled at him shyly.
“Then all men are fools.” Spike answered back leaning in for yet another kiss.
Sonograms by Kirst
After diner Buffy, Spike, Giles and Jenny all went into the living room to watch some TV together. Buffy glanced up at Spike and saw him give her a certain look and she nodded back.
“I'm kind of tired. I'm going to bed see you in the morning.” Buffy said giving Jenny and Giles hugs before mouthing good luck to Spike and trotting off upstairs to wait for Spike.

Oh god I feel like im going to be sick.

Buffy started pacing her room glancing at her alarm clock every couple of seconds.

Meanwhile Spike was having similar thoughts to Buffy as he sat nervously on the armchair facing his parents.

Jesus Christ im sweating!

Spike rubbed his forehead with a shaking hand and gulped his throat suddenly feeling very dry.

If im like this now how am I going to be telling them the baby is bloody mine!

“Spike are you okay?” His mother asked looking at him curiously. He looked terrified.
“Yeah of course.” Spike squeaked his voice sounding very high.
Jenny shared a look with Giles before looking back at her son. Spike coughed loudly and then leant forward clasping his hands together to stop them shaking.
“I need to tell you something.” Spike started his voice quavering slightly.
Jenny cast a quick glance at Giles already knowing what he was going to tell them but knowing she had to pretend she didn’t.

“Me and….well Buffy and I….Buffy’s my girlfriend.” Spike finished his heart hammering against his rib cage at just that simple sentence.
“Oh.” Jenny sounded actually not expecting that. She had expected him to tell her about the baby not that he was dating Buffy.
“Oh…That’s all you’re going to say?” Spike asked dumbfounded.
“Well Spike it was pretty obvious.” Giles smiled at how stupid his son could be.

“Yes I mean we pretty much assumed it anyway. Anything else you wanted to tell us?” Jenny asked trying to lead him into telling them about the baby.
Spike gulped and looked around the room definitely not ready to tell them that yet.
“Nope.” Spike shook hid head.
Buffy and Giles both nodded sitting back again resigning themselves to waiting yet again.
“So you’re fine with this?” Spike asked really shocked that his parents were being so cool about this. Jenny sighed and leant forward again.

“Buffy’s a great girl, no we don’t mind. Although are you sure about this your taking on a whole lot…I mean raising another mans kid will probably be very hard on you. And I don’t want you to hurt Buffy by braking up with her when it gets to hard.” Jenny hinted waiting to see if Spike had a reaction to what she said.
“I won’t hurt her. Well I’ll try not to anyway.” Spike vowed completely ignoring the baby part so he didn’t have to flat out lie to his parents.

Hmm very clever.

Jenny thought as he very carefully evaded the question.
“Well I guess I’ll see you in the morning then. Goodnight and thanks for being so good about this.” Spike hugged his dad and kissed his mother on the cheek before heading for the stairs. Leaving his parents sitting on the couch staring after him.


“How’d they take it?” Buffy asked nervously when Spike practically flew into her room. She took in his huge beaming grin and pretty much guessed it was okay.
“They were great. They said they already new really and they were fine with it!” Spike laughed happily pulling her too him and kissing her fiercely on the lips.
“Wow your parents are real open minded aren’t they, letting you go out with someone who’s pregnant.” Buffy said shocked but insanely happy that the Giles’s had accepted them.

“My parents have always been like that they trust me too make the right decisions I guess. I mean my mum give me my first condom at the age of 10 so it’s safe to say their pretty laid back.” Spike chuckled at the shocked look on Buffy’s face.
“Yeah well we’re cool like that.”
Buffy and Spike immediately jumped apart and looked at Giles and Jenny standing in the doorway who were looking at them in amusement.

“I thought you were going to sleep?” Jenny smirked at Buffy.
“Umm…yeah I …um was.” Buffy mumbled giving a fake yawn.
“Yes well don’t forget your appointment in the morning. Spike I believe you were going to your room.” Giles prompted raising his eyebrows. He might trust his son but he didn’t exactly want him and Buffy in the same bedroom all night.
“Course dad.” Spike answered watching as his parents left to go to their own room.
Spike immediately leant back in kissing Buffy one last time.
“Night luv, see you in the morning I guess.” Spike smiled walking backwards form the room and shutting her door softly before going to bed and falling asleep with a big grin on his face.

Spike paced back and forth, wringing his hands and studying everything on the walls. He stopped in front of a diagram on the wall starting to bounce up and down on the balls of his fete too.
Buffy watched him the entire time a smile of amusement on her face.

Aww he looks so cute when he's worried. If this is what he’s like now I can’t wait for when the baby’s coming.

“Spike maybe you should calm down.” Buffy said softly braking Spike out of his nervous trance.
“I am calm!” Spike tried but the high pitch in his voice indicated otherwise and Buffy just give him a disbelieving look.
“Okay im a little nervous but this is a huge deal I mean im seeing my baby for the first time. I'm 17 and seeing by baby for the first time!” Spike shook his head in disbelief.

If someone had told me 3 months ago this is where I’d be I’d laugh in their faces.

“Yeah well im nervous too you know.” Buffy chipped in her voice suddenly very small. Spike looked at her finally noticing the fear that was in her eyes.

She looks so small.

Spike sat down next to her and held her hand bring it to his lips to kiss.
“I'm sorry pet. Here I am acting like a nit when your obviously scared too…god it’s going to be coming out of you not me.” Spike apologised.
“Oh great thanks for reminding me!” Buffy giggled nervously.
“I was more worried about the whole being a teenage mother and telling my friends not about the actual birth.” Buffy grimaced adding another thing to her list to worry about.

Great one mate freak her out more.

“You’ll do great pet.” Spike assured her leaving a light kiss on her brow feeling her frown lines smooth out under his lips.
“Hello im Doctor Wilson and you must be Elizabeth Summers correct?”
Buffy looked up into the warm face of the woman who had just entered the room. She must have only been in her 30’s and she had warm brown eyes that immediately put her at ease.

“Um yeah that’s me but people call me Buffy…unfortunately.” Buffy laughed smiling back at the doctor who laughed back. She turned her eyes to Spike who was sitting watching the doctor nervously.
“And you are…” the doctor prompted.
“Um im William Giles.” Spike greeted nervously.
“Ahh okay then. Well let’s get started then shall we.” Doctor Wilson started taking a seat next to Buffy.

I wonder if he’s the father.

She had been sent all of Buffy’s medical records and after reading the file her heart immediately went out to the girl and she sure didn’t want to make the girl feel uncomfortable by assuming this man was the father and it turned out she didn’t know who the father was.

“Okay I’ll warn you this might be cold.” The doctor smiled apologetically at Buffy before squeezing some of the gel onto the girls exposed stomach. At Buffy’s gasp Spike glanced at Buffy worriedly.
“Just cold Spike.” Buffy laughed at Spike’s panicked reaction.
The doctor’s mouth twitched into a smile at this young mans obvious protectiveness of the blonde girl.

If he's not the father he's definitely the boyfriend at least.

“Okay then lets have a look see.” The doctor said rolling the scanner across Buffy’s stomach. Spike stared at the monitor with a look of wonder on his face and Buffy craned her neck to see too.
“Okay there it is. Can you see, there’s the head and those are the arms and legs.” The doctor pointed it all out on the monitor but Buffy and Spike didn’t hear a word. They were too caught up staring at the tiny shape on the monitor. The doctor smiled at the couple and turned back to the monitor smiling to herself.

“That’s our baby.” Spike said numbly.

Buffy glanced up at him to look at his face and saw the happiness practically radiating off him. He looked down at her and grinned like a little boy. He looked so excited.
“Can you tell whether it’s a boy or girl or not?” Spike asked finally coming out of his overjoyed stupor to actually say something to the doctor.
“I'm sorry but I can’t really see, it’s not always 100% sure at this time anyway.” The doctor informed him.
“Okay, but its healthy right? No problems?” Spike asked wanting to make sure everything was good.
“Yep, everything looks completely healthy congratulations.” The doctor smiled beginning to wipe the now warm liquid off of Buffy’s stomach while she was busy in a sweet kiss with Spike.


“Mum! Dad! We’re back!” Spike yelled as he and Buffy walked into the house.
Jenny and Giles both came in form the kitchen looking at Buffy and Spike expectantly. Giles looked down at Jenny and could tell by her face that he wasn’t the only one who could see the glow of happiness that rolled off the young couple in front of them.
“How did the appointment go?” Jenny asked eagerly.
“Great the doctor said everything developing as it should here I got an extra for you.” Buffy said handing the sonogram picture to Jenny.
Buffy saw the tears well up in Jenny’s eyes and got a little confused.

Wow I knew she cared I didn’t realise she cared this much.

“Oh im sorry.” Jenny tried to excuse her tears.
“I just get all weepy about babies.” Jenny attempted to brush her tears away but knew it was useless.
She grabbed Buffy in a tight hug squeezing the girl tightly. Buffy’s eyes bugged out and she looked at Giles and Spike in question. Spike looked back equally as confused but Buffy saw a knowing look on Giles face and immediately dropped her gaze.
“I'm going to go put this on the fridge. Come on Rupert.” Jenny smiled dragging her husband into the kitchen.

“Wow.”
“Yeah wow, guess you really are the daughter she never had.” Spike said still a little confused by his mother’s behaviour. Spike turned to Buffy and smiled at her slyly before grabbing her hand and pulling her upstairs with him. When they got to her room Spike shut the door behind them and immediately swept her into a passionate kiss. Spike groaned when he felt her respond to the kiss their tongues tangling together. Spike slowly pushed backwards until Buffy fell flat on the bed and he followed after her holding himself up scared of hurting the baby. He kissed down her jaw and trailed down to her ear where he nibbled on the lobe slightly earning a gasp from her. He pulled back to look her in the eyes and gasped when he saw the love shining back at him.

She loves me.

Spike couldn’t focus on that fact so he buried his face in her neck nibbling lightly on her skin. He wasn’t ready for that yet, definitely not ready.
“Spike.”
“Yeah?” Spike asked sighing into her neck.
“Your happy right? About the baby?” Buffy asked a little self consciously.
“Of course I am Buffy! I mean I wish it had happened under better circumstances of course but yer im happy. Now enough of the serious talk.” Spike leered leaning down and kissing her already swollen lips again wiping the conversation she had planned completely from her mind.
Making love by Kirst
Author's Notes:
a lot of people have been saying about spuffy luvin so here ya go ;) thanks for all the reviews guys keep em coming :)
“That’s our grandchild.” Jenny smiled looking at the picture that was pinned to the fridge.
“Yes, it does make it more real now doesn’t it?” Giles sighed.
“What’s the matter?” Jenny asked turning to look at her husband.
“Well I can’t say im completely happy Jenny, I mean he is 17 he had his whole life ahead of him and well now…” Giles trailed off.

“He still will, he can still go to college and everything Giles, we are here to help too remember? Its not as if they’ll have a problem financially we have plenty of that to help, and you see them Giles. Look how happy they are together. They might be oblivious to it but the world sure isn’t.” Jenny said looking back at the scan and imaging having the house filled with the yammering of a little child again.



The weekend was over before they knew it and Buffy woke up for once not feeling ill. She ran downstairs smiling happily to find Jenny, Giles and Spike seated at the table eating.
“Good morning!” Buffy smiled sitting down next to Spike smiling when he pecked her on the cheek.

She was still getting used to all his shows of affection in public.

“You’re in a good mood.” Jenny noted looking at the girl in surprise. Usually she stumbled down the stairs looking like death and cursing morning sickness.
“Yep im planning on a very good day.” Buffy smiled.
“Not sick?” Spike laughed as Buffy shook her head happily munching on a spoonful of yoghurt.
“Come on we’ll be late for school. Bye mum bye dad.” Spike waved taking Buffy’s hand and leading her out to his car.
Spike walked Buffy into the building before telling her he was going to meet Angel.
Buffy watched him go wishing he would finally tell people in school because she hated leaving him without giving him a proper goodbye.

Spike found Angel sitting on a bench outside with Parker.

Fucking great.

“Hey boys.” Spike greeted slapping hands with Angel and sitting next to him.
“Hey Spike how was your weekend?” Angel asked.
“Good, really good, yours?”
“Cant complain.” Angel shrugged.
“Man where ya been lately? You aint been hanging with us outside of school for like a month now? That slut occupying your time now?” Parker asked harshly.
“Shut up Parker she’s not a slut and I’ve been busy okay.” Spike ground out.
“Sure I bet she’s got nothing to do with it.” Parker replied sarcastically.
“Leave it Park.” Angel warned him knowing how touchy Spike got about this.
“Aw come on man! Like hell you aint noticed! When was the last time you saw him outside of school huh? Face it man he’s ditched us for the school slag.” Parker snapped angrily before stalking off into the building leaving Spike sitting there furiously. Angel didn’t say anything just glanced at him apologetically.

Of course Angel had noticed Spikes absence but he also had some tact. He knew Spike and Buffy were definitely not just friends anymore but he wasn’t gunna push Spike about it.

“I'm sorry if I’ve been ditching you Angel.” Spike sighed leaning on his knees.
“No problem. Everyone’s got their own private business Spike. But if you wanna tell me anything you can.” Angel shrugged leaving the door open waiting to see if Spike would open up. Spike turned to study Angela and saw the honesty on his face.

“If I tell you you’ve got to promise me you won’t say a word to anyone. And I mean anyone.” Spike warned turning to look at his friend properly. He saw Angel nod in understanding and lean in eager to hear what was going on with his best friend.
“Okay, me and Buffy. We’re sort of…together.” Spike said watching Angel for any reaction but he just saw him nod.
“You haven’t got anything to say about that?” Spike asked in disbelief.

“Look man…last year? Even a few weeks ago? Yeah I probably would have something to say but ive grown up Spike and I’ve realised something. No one is perfect and Buffy’s had it bad Spike anyone who can make it through the shit she has and come out fighting is pretty damn amazing in my book.” Angel offered.
“She seems like a nice girl Spike but be careful. She’s probably hell of a lot more vulnerable than most girls.” Angel warned.
“Yeah I know. That’s not all though….” Spike sighed.

Screw it you’ve said this much may as well go full hog.

He saw Angel frown at the fact that there was more to the story and he laughed slightly.

Oh boy is there more.

“I’ve been seeing Buffy a lot longer than you’ll realise…I mean I slept with her 3 months ago…the night at the bar remember?” Spike sighed.
“Wow! That was before you helped her with her dad right?” Angel asked.
“Yeah… I was a prick Angel. I used her and she knew it and I’ve hid us from everyone like im ashamed of her and it makes me feel like crap.” Spike grumbled heavily.

“Yeah well you’re not hiding it now are you? I mean rumours about you two have been going around ever since she moved in with you.” Angel told him.
“Yeah I suppose so.” Spike nodded.
They lapsed into silence again and Spike jumped when he heard the bell go, he saw Angel get up to go and blurted it out.
“Buffy’s pregnant.”

He saw Angel’s back tense up and would have laughed at the absolutely stunned look on his friend face when he turned around if the situation wasn’t so serious. Angel opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. They stayed like that for a second before Angel finally rasped.
“I think we need to skip this lesson.”

Lunch came pretty quickly and Buffy made her way to her usual table in the lunch room before many of the students had even left their classrooms. Faith and Willow weren’t there so Buffy sat waiting for them. She felt someone sit down next to her and turned expecting to see Faith but saw Parker sitting there smiling at her suggestively.

Oh no

“Hey baby,” Parker leered.
“Don’t call me baby and get the hell away from me or do I have to punch you again.” Buffy threatened through gritted teeth.
“Don’t play hard to get baby. I know you want it, you give it up to Spike so why not me?” Parker whispered using Buffy’s shock to put his hand on her thigh and lean in close enough that their cheeks were touching.

Spike told him that I had given it up to him?!

Buffy felt the tears prickle her eyes at the thought of Spike bragging to his friends but as soon as the thought entered her head she knew it was ridiculous.

No he wouldn’t do that.

“Parker get your hands off of me.” Buffy growled pushing his chest. But Parkers hand had a vice-like grip on her thigh and he wasn’t budging. Before Buffy could react Parker bent his head and stuck his tongue into her mouth stunning her. It didn’t last though as someone practically ripped Parker away from her. Buffy looked up dazedly to see Spike standing there glaring at both her and Parker who was on the floor with half the school watching avidly.

Why does he look angry at me!?

“Jesus Spike! I was just fooling around Christ! It’s not my fault she gives it up easily.” Parker snarled.
Spike gritted his teeth and stormed out of the lunch room too angry to even look at Parker right now. He heard Buffy running after him but didn’t slow down.
“Spike! Spike wait!” Buffy yelled after him.
Spike stopped suddenly spinning to look at her as she stood in front of him. Faith and Willow were also approaching them discreetly.
“What?” Spike snapped so angry he wasn’t even thinking straight.
“Why are you so angry at me? I didn’t do anything!” Buffy defended herself suddenly pissed off with Spike.

Why the fuck is he acting like this now.

“I just walk in on you with your tongue down Parker’s throat and you ask me why im angry at you!” Spike growled.
“He had his tongue down my throat Spike and it’s not as if I wanted him!” Buffy yelled back.
“Yeah sure you didn’t.” Spike sneered and immediately regretted his words when he saw Buffy’s face shut down completely.
“So we’re back to this huh? Buffy the whore.” Buffy said flatly.

“No I…I didn’t mean it like that.” Spike tried immediately feeling like shit for overreacting.
“Of course you did. I'm Buffy Summers so I’ll screw anything that walks. Even if it is someone who makes me heave and im pregnant with someone’s baby because that’s the type of girl I am right Spike?” Buffy said icily not hearing the shocked gasps that fell from Willow and Faith who were besides her.
“No Buffy im sorry okay I didn’t mean. I was just angry.” Spike sighed walking towards her to try to calm her down but stopping when she stepped back.

“So when ever you get angry your gunna throw that in my face huh? Doesn’t matter that I was used and abused for years right? Even if I was forced into sex almost every single time I always gave in so you’re always going to think of me as a slut aren’t you?” When Buffy finished her voice was barely above a whisper and tears were openly streaming down her face.
“No... I… Buffy!” Spike shouted as Buffy took off down the hall. He went to run after her but was stopped by a fist flying at his face. He clutched his throbbing nose groaning in pain and squinting up at the owner of the fist. Surprised to see Angel standing there instead of Faith who he had expected. Spike give him a shocked look which Angel shrugged in response too.

“You deserved that.” Angel said simply holding out his hand to help Spike up. Spike took it glancing down the hall to the exit where Buffy had disappeared out of.
“Yeah I did.” Spike sighed casting an apologetic look at Faith and Willow before walking out of the school a definite slump in his shoulders suddenly not feeling up to school anymore.



Spike drove home slowly wanting to see if he could catch Buffy on her way home but he didn’t see her and sighed knowing he was going to get hell when he got home.

Well done mate yet again you have surgically implanted your foot in your mouth.

“Buffy!” Spike called when he entered the silent house he got no reply but went up the stairs anyway. He knocked on her bedroom door but got no answer. He sighed leaning his forehead against it and that’s when he heard someone crying inside. He pushed the door open and saw Buffy sitting on the end of the bed openly crying. Sobs wracking her small frame. He felt a part of him shrivel up realising that he was the one to hurt her something he sworn to himself he wouldn’t do again.

“Buffy…” Spike said trying to get her attention.
She looked up at him giving him a frosty stare.
“What do you want Spike? Why can’t you just leave me alone?” She murmured rubbing her eyes with her hands.
“Because I can’t.” Spike replied simply sitting down next to her on the bed and pulling her too him. She was tense at first but she soon just gave up and sunk into him.
“I'm sorry pet. I'm an asshole you know I don’t think of you like that.” Spike apologised kissing her head.
“Yeah…you are an asshole.” Buffy mumbled earning a chuckle from Spike.
“I knew really its just I was hurt seeing you with that pillock so I lashed out im sorry.” Spike explained.
Buffy pulled back and looked into his eye incredulously.

“You were hurt? By seeing me and him?” Buffy smiled at the thought that she meant that much to him. She hadn’t meant that much to anyone before.

“Of course pet…im getting rather…fond of you now pet.” Spike smiled kissing her softly. It was only meant as a soft reassuring kiss but it quickly escalated. As soon as Spike felt Buffy whimper against his lips he knew he was lost and she pushed him down on the bed lying on top of him so they could continue the kiss. He ran his hands up and down her back, underneath her shirt caressing every inch of the silky smooth skin he found. He quickly rolled them over so she was underneath and he was resting in between her thighs. He broke off from the kiss panting for air and opened his lust filled eyes and saw the fire burning in hers too.

“When are your parents home?” Buffy asked breathlessly.
“Four.” Spike rasped leaning down again suckling on the pulse point on her neck. Buffy gasped loudly and pulled the shirt Spike wore up and over his head eager to feel him again.
“Are you sure pet?” Spike gasped shocked at his own willpower to even stop and ask.
“Hell yes…im already pregnant what’s the worst that could happen?” Buffy laughed pulling her top over her head too so she was as equally as bare as him. She reached down to tug on his jeans but she was stopped by Spike. She looked up at him questioningly, wondering what was wrong.
“I'm taking my time this time luv. You deserve to be made love too not what you got before.” Spike mumbled against her lips seeing the happiness fill her eyes.

Wow.

Buffy had to hold back the tears after he said that. She had never thought someone would ever make love to her and it made her want to cry the way Spike had said it so tenderly to her.

She nodded her head and let him take over. He began kissing her again cupping her breast and lightly rubbing her nipples till they hardened under his skilled fingers Buffy arched into them groaning slightly. Spike scooted down and began lathering her left nipple before blowing on it softly causing it to harden further. He repeated it to the other one before trailing kisses down over her belly. Where she felt him murmur mine into her belly button causing a huge smile to take over he face. Some how he got her jeans and panties off without her even noticing and she gasped when she felt his tongue on her again.

She let out a little cry as he began lapping at her like a huge kitten and she went flying over the edge when she felt him thrust two fingers into. She was still shaking from her first orgasm but still he didn’t stop in fact he began to thrust his fingers even harder and when she felt him curl his fingers up inside her she really did scream at the spark that shot through her causing her to explode for the second time. She even blacked out for a second. When she came around she saw Spike grinning up at her.
“You tired kitten?” he asked.
Buffy shook her head.

No way were they stopping now.

Spike crawled back up her kissing her again very aware of the fact that she could probably taste herself on his lips and it made him even harder which he thought was damn near impossible. He positioned himself and began to sink in slowly, not once braking eye contact with her. He set up a slow and steady pace staring deep into her eyes mesmerised by the different emotions swirling around in them. Buffy was equally as thrilled staring into Spike blue emotion filled eyes in awe. Spike lifted his hand and entwined his fingers with hers next to her head and gasped as he felt her contract her muscles around him. He grunted as he felt her tighten around him again and felt himself begin to shake as his orgasm washed through him Buffy following right behind. He rolled over not wanting to crush her pulling her on top of him as he did so. She was already asleep and was curled there like a little kitten and he couldn’t help but stare at the beauty on top of him.

My god I love her.

Spike stroked her hair but stopped abruptly realising what he had just thought.

Oh my god im in love with her!
Gossip by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the support from all the people who are still reading this story :)

Keep those lovely reviews coming
Buffy woke up slowly not opening her eyes until it was absolutely necessary. She felt so comfy it was unbelievable.

Humph I could stay like this forever.

She suddenly realised that a hand was gently rubbing her back and she was laying on something that was breathing. Her eyes snapped open and she met Spikes amused stare in shock.
“Hey luv.” Spike greeted softly tucking a wild strand of her hair back.
“Hey.” She smiled back shyly ducking her head.
“What’s the matter? Why so shy pet?” Spike wondered. She looked perfectly happy and content but she seemed shy about something.
“Nothing just never woken up with someone before.” Buffy revealed truthfully looking up at Spike to see if he was disgusted with her or not. She saw a sadness fill his eyes but he smiled down at her.
“Glad I could be your first luv.” Spike grinned cheekily earning a slap on the chest from Buffy. She snuggled back into him burying her face in his shoulder. She felt him lightly trailing his fingers over her belly and smiled into his neck.
“You’re starting to get a bump I think.”
“Spike please I so don’t have a bump and you saw it yesterday! You said I wasn’t showing yet!” Buffy laughed but was mildly self conscious.

No way will I be able to hide it once I start showing.

“Yeah well you have one now okay. Just indulge me luv.”
They stayed like that for a few minutes both just basking in the comfort they felt.
“We should get up pet. Its three thirty and my mum will be home soon.” Spike sighed glancing at the clock.
“Yeah I suppose.” Buffy grumbled sitting up and pulling on Spike t shirt to walk to the bathroom in. Spike stared after her.

Wow she looks sexier than ever.

“Buffy…”
Buffy turned to look at him questioningly with a towel and clean set of clothes in her arms.
“I…im going to start cooking dinner okay.” Spike smiled covering up for what he was going to say.
“Okay I’ll meet you down stairs.” Buffy replied kissing him on the lips and walking into the bathroom to freshen up.

Forty minutes later Jenny walked through the front door to the sound of loud laughter in the kitchen. She followed the sound and stopped in the doorway to the kitchen watching the scene in front of her with a smile on her face.
Spike had some sort of red sauce smudged all over his face and from the looks of Buffy’s fingers it seemed she was the one to put it there. She ran around the side of the kitchen ducking a chilli that Spike had thrown after her. She tried to duck under the counter to escape but Spike grabbed her around the middle pulling her back playfully. Buffy immediately stopped struggling and Jenny felt a bubble of happiness fill her when she took in the completely happy look on Buffy’s face.

Glad she’s finally happy…just hope Spike hurries the hell up and tells us it’s his before he ruins everything.

Jenny decide to let her present be known when she saw the obviously passionate embrace the two teenagers were currently in.
“Hello guys.” She smiled brightly walking in. They both pulled apart looking at her guiltily and she wagged a finger at them playfully.
“Hey mum. We made Spicy Chicken wings.” Spike smiled proudly keeping an arm wrapped around Buffy and the protective hand he had covering Buffy’s stomach didn’t go unnoticed by Jenny but she could tell he didn’t notice his instinctive behaviour.
“O goody. Lucky Giles isn’t here, he can’t handle spicy foods.” Jenny laughed. She sat down at the counter with Buffy and Spike sitting opposite her.

Halfway through talking about how Giles wouldn’t be home till late because he had to work late at the office Jenny realised she hadn’t any idea whether Buffy had told anyone else she was pregnant.
“Buffy have you told anyone in school about your…ahem condition.” She asked.
“Um no but I think Willow and Faith know. It sort of slipped out.” Buffy bit her lip thinking about how she really needed to hang with her friends and let them know everything.
“Yeah Angel knows too.” Spike said. Buffy shot him a look but let it go turning back to Jenny.

He told Angel? I wonder if he’s told him he's the father.

“So what are you going to tell people?” Jenny asked curiously.
“Umm I…don’t know.” Buffy attempted to answer but soon trailed off when she realized she didn’t know what to say.
“Everyone will probably say its Spike's you know.” Jenny said fighting to keep her laughter in as she saw Buffy’s shocked and guilty look and Spike gaged on his own tongue.
“What!? Why would they say that?!” Spike gasped wondering if his mother had guessed.

“Well she is living with you and as much as you like to think you two are a secret your not. Everyone knows you’re together and so they’ll probably assume.” Jenny said.
“I’ll tell them I don’t know who the father is. People are more likely to believe that anyway” Buffy laughed bitterly already knowing how the people at school will react.
“Yes but will they really believe that Spike would date someone who’s pregnant by someone else?” Jenny asked her question was met by silence and Buffy and Spike just looked at each other communicating to each other without even saying word. Jenny left the room leaving them with their thoughts.

“Parker comes anywhere near you and just tell me because I swear I will rip him apart.” Spike growled as he and Buffy walked to school. His car had refused to start for some reason so they had to walk.
“I think people would find it a bit strange if you beat up Parker who is one of your buddies just for me.” Buffy laughed rolling her eyes.
“They won’t find it strange once they find out you’re my girlfriend.” Spike shrugged simply.
“WHAT!” Buffy gasped in shock.
“Your gunna tell them?” Buffy asked completely surprised that Spike was willing to go public with their relationship.

Wow never thought this would ever happen.

“Well im not going to post an announcement or anything luv. But I think they’ll get the message when they see me not being able to keep my hands off you.” Spike smirked grabbing her hand as they began to near the school. Buffy just smiled back at him in response enjoying just holding hands with him. She was well aware of the gasp and whispers that followed them into the school building but to be honest she really didn’t care. Buffy immediately spotted Faith and Willow standing close to the entrance obviously waiting for her. They gave her a “we need to talk” look but didn’t approach her obviously not wanting to interrupt.

“Go talk to your mates luv. Looks like their up for a natter.” Spike said turning to her.
“Natter? You really need to start translating more.” Buffy smirked.
“Well you go talk to you girly friends and im going to go meet Angel. Can I meet you for dinner?” Spike asked.
“Well I always have dinner with Faith and Willow.” Buffy said uneasily not wanting to turn him down but not willing to ditch her friends either.
“No problem luv as long as they don’t mind me and Angel sitting at their table.” Spike smiled.

“I think that would be fine.” Buffy smiled accepting the soft kiss he planted on her lips without a second thought not realising that everyone in the hallway had stopped in their tracks, shocked at the couple. Spike pulled away and started to walk away to find Angel and Buffy sighed before turning to find her friends. She walked up to them slowly seeing the sly grin plastered on Faiths face and the worried look on Willows.

“Hey B.” Faith greeted.
“Hey guys.” Buffy said weakly looking at Willow not being able to look faith in the eye.
“Well B seems like you’ve been busy and I think you can skip this one lesson right?” Faith laughed linking her arm through Buffy’s and dragging her outside to a bench with Willow following eagerly. They sat down Willow and Faith opposite Buffy which immediately made her think she was in front of a jury or something.
“So…” Willow started looking at Buffy eagerly.
“So what?” Buffy asked deciding to play dumb to buy herself a few second to be more prepared for the onslaught of questions she was bound to receive.

“So what? Are you joking B. Not only are you obviously doing a lot more than just getting groiny with Spike but we did hear your little revelation yesterday you know.” Faith grinned Buffy sighed and looked down.
“I don’t know where to start.” Buffy sighed.
“Start from the beginning.” Willow encouraged.
“..Okay….well about 3 and half months ago me and Spike kind of um…got groiny.” Buffy said rolling her eyes using Faith’s words.

“And anyway…we kind of got closer and eventually I told him about my dad and he came to the house one day and found me…which you already know but um…the tiny little detail I kinda left out was…im pregnant.” Buffy sighed looking up and seeing the concerned look in both her friends’ eyes.
“You sure?” Faith asked having had her fair share of scares and finding out it was nothing.

“Yeah im sure I had my first scan two on Saturday actually.” Buffy said pulling out the picture form her purse and showing her friends. Faith took in and looked down with an unreadable expression on her face while Willow had a mix of worry and happiness both plain to see on her face.
“How far along are you?” Faith asked.
“3 and a half months.” Buffy said biting her lip and looking up to see Willow and Faith staring back at her in shock.

“You mean…this baby…it’s…”

“Spikes….yeah it is.” Buffy nodded.
“Oh wow.” Willow exclaimed while Faith muttered something and fiddled for her fags.
“So you and him are dating now?” Willow asked.
“Well I don’t know if dating is the word really. We’re a couple…its just dating seems too…I don’t know…inadequate.” Buffy attempted to explain herself.
“So you’re going to raise the baby together?” Faith asked.
“Yeah I mean. He says so and his mom knows im pregnant and she’s been behind me the entire way. She knows me and him are together too and she seems fine with it.” Buffy replied smiling slightly for once feeling like she had a family.
Willow nodded smiling at her friend and Faith stared at her a moment longer before smiling brightly.
“Guess you got your prince Buff.” Faith laughed happy for her friend.

“Yeah…yeah I guess so.” Buffy smiled before spending the next 2 lessons talking and catching up with her friends.


By dinner time the whole school had heard about Buffy and Spike’s kiss at the start of school and no matter which social group you were in the only thing being discussed were the new couple. Rumours were flying around like wildfire and everyone was just eager to find out more yet whenever Buffy or Spike walked past them everyone descended into silence, none daring to ask outright.
“I heard he’s been seeing her for months!” Jonathan whispered to his friend Andrew.
“Yeah well I heard he’s been dating her for years.” Andrew whispered back as they watched Buffy and Willow walk past them to the lunch room, neither of them even noticing Cordelia and Harmony who were discussing the same thing.

“I can not believe that my Blondie bear would kiss that tramp. You wait and see at lunch he will so be all over me.” Harmony chattered away mortified by the rumours of Spike and Buffy dating when she had been trying to spread for weeks that he was interested in her.
“I don’t know Harm I mean a lot of people have been saying it and they have been pretty close recently.” Cordelia pondered realising just how protective Spike had been and how he hadn’t shown to any of their recent parties.

Wow he actually might.

Cordelia couldn’t understand why he would go out with someone so beneath him, it was so shocking. She just shrugged before walking into the lunch room and sitting at their usual table. Harmony sat on the edge of her seat eager to prove that Spike would come and sit by her.
When Spike walked in Harmony almost fell off her seat she was so nervous. Cordelia saw Spike cast a look at their table before making his way over to the table where Buffy, Willow and Faith sat. Cordelia thought her jaw couldn’t drop more but when she saw Angel walk over to them too she almost fainted.

Hes meant to follow me!



“Hey luv.” Spike greeted kissing Buffy on the cheek and plopping himself in the empty chair next to hers.
“Hey.” Buffy greeted smiling happily at him and looking at her friends who were both beaming back at her.

Damn that’s the first time i've ever seen B smile like that. If he can do that he’s okay in my book.

Faith smiled at the blonde and leant across the table.
“Hey im Faith.” She greeted nodding at him and then Angel, noticing as Angel stared at her a tad longer than he should before quickly turning to look at Willow.
“And im Willow. Welcome to the outcast table.” Willow waved and smiled when Angel and Spike chuckled.
“Hello right back…so what’s for lunch then?” Spike asked craning his neck to look up at the counter.

If the people at the table knew what effect they were having on the rest of the school then they didn’t show it. They all sat there laughing and talking clearly getting along not even noticing that the rest of the room was much quieter than usual the only sound was the low buzz of people whispering to each other. Harmony glared at the table disbelievingly.
“Can you believe the nerve of those sluts? Look at Slutty Summers. She’s all over him. What a tramp!” Harmony bitched looking at the rest of the poplars for support. Most of the girls all nodded their head in agreement none of them really wanting to argue with Harmony. The guys however who had never been into the bitchyness of their table all watched with interest as their friends seemed to have a way better time than they did at their table.
“Yo…Check out Spike. He aint ever been like that with a girl before.” Graham whispered nudging Gunn the captain of the basketball team.
“Yeah he looks smitten alright can you blame him though. That Summers is mighty fine.” Gunn said good naturedly smiling as he watched Spike wrap his arm around the girls chair.

Good for them

Gunn went back to munching on his chips already decided on welcoming Spike’s new girl.

“That’s it!” Harmony screeched throwing down her napkin and striding over to the table with Cordelia and Darla on her heel. Everyone watched with baited breathe as they waited for Harmony to finally let her presence known to the table. Spike and Buffy looked up at her wondering what he was doing there. Faith and Willow glanced at her and then their friend worried that Harmony would start something while Angel shook his head not believing the stupidity of Harmony.
“Blondie bear? What are you doing at this table?” Harmony whined.

Spike heard sniggers go around the room and knew that everybody was listening in.
“What’s it look like Harm…im eating lunch.” Spike replied rolling his eyes.
“Spike these are all rejects!” Harmony reasoned tugging on his leather duster as if he would move.
Spike rolled his eyes and glanced at Buffy exasperated.
“What he means is go away Harm.” Buffy explained to the dumb blonde feeling a lot of satisfaction when she saw Harmony’s face fill with rage.
“Who are you to tell me anything you bitch!” Harmony full out screeched this time causing more than a few people to wince.

“Oh bloody hell Harm get over it! I was never interested in you and I never will be! Your so damn desperate go try find someone who actually can stand to be near you and just to let you know I hear you say one more bad thing about my girl and I swear to god I’ll tell everyone what you did on my birthday.” Spike warned knowing that blackmail would work and ignoring the sudden sound of everyone talking excitedly at the fact he had actually called Buffy his girl. Harmony seemed focused on that part too and gulped dumbly.

“She’s your girlfriend?” harmony asked shocked.
“Yes she is now bugger off.” Spike sighed sitting back down and starting to eat again. Harmony ran off with Cordelia and Darla yet again chasing after her. Spike closed his eyes and shook his head feeling frustrated.
“Wow Spike way to announce you and Buffy’s relationship status in front of everyone. Guess no ones gunna be wondering now huh?” Faith laughed knowing that the interest would only increase in the couple.
Spike give her a weak smile and turned to Buffy apologising for telling everyone they were together like that, she didn’t seem to mind though and she give him a sweet but long kiss before grinning and going back to her food.
Growth by Kirst
Before Spike even knew it a month had flown past and it was mid October.

Things really couldn’t get much better!

Spike grinned as he got dressed for school. He and Buffy had been doing unbelievably great and everyday he fell a little more in love with her. Everyone in school still talked non stop about them and when they saw them walking around together, holding hands and things they all stopped and stared at them but no one had been bad about it since and pretty much all of Spikes friends had welcomed her except for Parker and the girls of course.

He walked out of his room and straight into Buffy’s where she was sitting on the end of her bed doing up her shoelace.
“Morning pet.” Spike greeted walking up and kissing her firmly when she stood to meet him. He pulled her too him and smiled as he felt her belly bounce against his. He looked down and saw the baggy sweater she was wearing. She was just over 4 months and her belly was definitely starting to grow. He held his hand over it and smiled up at her noticing her biting her lip.
“What’s the matter luv?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Spike im getting bigger. People in school are gunna start to realise and then what am I going to do? You haven’t even told your parents so I don’t think your going to tell the school it’s yours and then there’ll be rumours about me and people will wonder why your with me.” Buffy sighed letting it off her chest and looking up at him sadly.

“Okay then...” Spike sighed looking over her head at nothing.
“What? What’s okay then?” Buffy asked confused by his answer.
“I’ll tell my parents. Tonight after dinner okay.” Spike sighed looking back down at her and kissing her forehead.
“Really!? You’ll tell them?” Buffy smiled up with her feeling the tears spring to her eyes and feeling like an idiot. Spike got worried again and pulled her too him hugging her tightly.
“What the matter now luv?” Spike asked soothingly.
“Nothing….just me, damn hormones making me weepy.” Buffy laughed wiping at her eyes.
“Ahh the hormones are running wild again huh?” Jenny laughed leaning on the door frame to her room. Buffy nodded at her sheepishly.

“Ahh honey it happens to the best of us.” Jenny laughed pulling the girl she was honestly thinking of as a daughter into a comforting hug.
“Now come on time for school…SAT results today right?” Jenny asked cheerfully.
Buffy’s face immediately went ashen and she turned panic stricken eyes to Spike who immediately stepped forward and wrapping her up in his arms scowling at his mother.
“Mum …come on Jesus you know how panicked she is did you have to remind her?” Spike asked exasperatedly as he felt his girlfriend crying yet again. Jenny just rolled her eyes and left the room.

Spike sat at a bench outside of the school building with Angel and Faith all of them holding pieces of paper and waiting for Buffy.
“Man I can’t wait to show my parents this.” Angel grinned happily staring down at his results.
“Yep my mamma will be so proud of mine.” Faith laughed lighting up a cigarette.
Spike spotted Buffy walking over to them and immediately felt like crap. She looked devastated and he immediately worried.

Oh god please say she did good.

“Hey pet…you okay?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Man B you look like shit sit down.” Faith said standing up and leading Buffy to sit down.
“How’d you do luv?” Spike asked carefully.
Buffy handed him her sheet not saying a word. He glanced down and his eyes immediately bugged.
“Holly shit Buffy! This is amazing!” Spike gasped looking at Buffy happily.
“I can’t believe it. I did good.” Buffy gulped her mouth had been deadly dry ever since she had looked at her results.
“What she have?” Faith asked snatching the bit of paper and laughing when she saw it.
“Man B that revision really paid off! 1430 Jesus B.” Faith smiled nodding at her in congratulations handing the paper back to her.

“Yeah Buffy congratulations. With those scores you could apply anywhere.” Angel smiled at her.
The news finally sunk in and Buffy grinned broadly. Jumping into Spikes hug enthusiastically.
“Come on then luv, let’s get you home and show these to mum and dad.” Spike smiled waving bye to his friends and walking Buffy to his car.
“Wait you didn’t tell me what you had?” Buffy asked suddenly realising how much of an ass she was. He grinned back and handed her his sheet. 1430.
Buffy looked up at him with her mouth open.
“We got the same score?!” Buffy laughed disbelievingly.
“Yep…we’re meant to be luv.” Spike smirked a twinkle in his eye.


When they got home and showed his parents they immediately made plans to go out to celebrate wanting to go to a very nice restaurant not to far away. Jenny had been absolutely ecstatic when she saw how well Buffy had done too and Giles had congratulated her many a time on how amazing the scores were and how proud he was. Buffy hadn’t stopped smiling since.

Not until she go to her bedroom at least. Buffy sat miserably on her bed staring into her open wardrobe. Jenny walked past and saw how sad she looked and frowned worriedly.
“Buffy? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” She asked.
“Nothing just don’t know what to wear.” Buffy sighed.
“What are you talking about you’ve got a closet full of clothes…look you’ve pulled this out why not wear this?” Jenny asked looking at the emerald coloured knee length dress.

“Jenny im 18 weeks. I’ve been hiding my bump but I’ve got one now.” Buffy sighed holding up her jumper to show Jenny her swollen belly. And she was surprised to see the delighted look on Jenny’s face.
“Why do you look so happy?” Buffy asked.
“Oh no reason its just I love the fact that you’ve got a little baby I can look after growing inside you.” Jenny smiled warmly.
“Look wear the dress. What’s it matter if it shows your bump you can tell it’s a baby bump and not you getting fat anyway.” Jenny smiled jokingly.
“I suppose so.” Buffy smiled slightly picking up the dress while Jenny left.


“Will you two bloody hurry up we’re going to be late!” Giles bellowed up the stairs to his wife and Buffy. The restaurant they were going to was quite fancy so both Giles and Spike were dressed in shirts and ties and had been ready for almost an hour. Jenny finally came down stairs clipping on her earrings.
“I'm coming .Jesus.” Jenny glared taking her coat from Giles and turning round in time to see the speechless look on her sons face when Buffy came down the stairs. Jenny had to admit the girl did look breathtakingly beautiful but it was more than that. Jenny could practically feel the love rolling off of him. Buffy’s dress fitted to every curve of her body perfectly and showed off her growing stomach very nicely and not in a vulgar way. The colour of the dress brought out her eyes and her skin was glowing she looked breathtaking and Jenny saw the twinkle in her eyes when she looked at Spike.

“Wow pet. You look stunning.” Spike whispered when she neared him.
“Thanks.” She said blushing Jenny just smiled at took Giles arm as he led them out of the house, Buffy and Spike following whispering to each other all the while with smiles directed at each other.
Love by Kirst
Author's Notes:
two chapters in one day... i deserve a medal :p lol
“So Buffy. What college are you thinking of applying for?” Giles asked digging into his steak but keeping his eyes on the girl across from him.
“Umm...I don’t know.” Buffy said casting a glance at Spike. In all honesty she had never expected to go to college and wasn’t sure if she was going to go. It’s not like she had any money to go.
“Well with your scores you could apply anywhere. Spike is going to UCSunnydale so you could always go there with him.” Jenny said smiling at her son.
“You’re going to UCSunnydale? But your scores are amazing and you’re really smart. Why are you staying here?” Buffy asked confused realising that she hadn’t even thought about college.

“Sunnydale has great English and Music programs.” Spike shrugged.
“Well wherever you decide to go Buffy, don’t worry about the money. Rupert’s got plenty and he's a soft touch.” Jenny winked making everyone start laughing except for Giles who just choked on his steak and give his wife an indignant look.
“Which also reminds me we need to start buying for the little one in there.” Jenny smiled looking at Buffy’s swollen stomach.
“Yeah I guess, don’t know what colour to get though.” Buffy smiled glancing down at her bump.
The table fell into silence then all of them just comfortable to sit there and eat. Spike however could feel the butterflies returning to his stomach and kept glancing at his mum and dad wondering when to say it. He took a deep breath and put his fork down.

May as well get it over with…if I don’t do it soon I think I’ll piss myself.

“Mum. Dad.” Spike started getting his parents attention.
“There’s um something I need to tell you guys.” Spike said nervously glancing at his parents faces. The nervousness he had when he was telling them about Buffy being his girlfriend was bad enough but this was a dozen times worst. He felt as if he was about to faint and was almost about to run from the table when he felt Buffy’s hand grab his under the table. As soon as he felt the connection a huge weight lifted and he didn’t feel as scared. He looked eyes with her and saw the nervousness but the happiness sin her eyes and he felt all his panic drift away.
He turned back to his parents much more prepared than before.

“Okay. This will probably come as a surprise. You know when I told you Buffy and I are involved well I sort of didn’t tell you a little bit.” Spike gave them a sheepish look.
Jenny looked at Giles and could see the amusement in his eyes.

Finally he’s grown some balls.

Jenny would have laughed at the obviously nervous pair in front of her if it wasn’t such a serious thing to be discussing.

Spike took a deep breath and give one last glance at Buffy before getting it off his chest.
“The baby is mine.” Spike revealed looking at his parents expecting them to explode. Seeing his father burst out laughing and Jenny shaking her head at him was not what he expected.

“What??” Spike asked looking at Buffy to see if she knew what they were laughing at but her confused face showed him she was just as clueless as him.
“We’re sorry. Its just we sort of knew.” Jenny told him.
“What? How did you know?” Spike gasped.
“I overheard you two talking. We wanted you to tell us yourselves that’s why we didn’t say anything.” Jenny said somewhat apologetically.

“So you’re not mad?” Spike asked timidly.
“We’re not mad but we wished you would have told us instead of making Buffy lie like that.” Giles said giving his son a stern look which made him shrink backwards.
“I know im sorry.” Spike sighed giving his father and Buffy an apologetic look.
“Well we aren’t saying this is how we wanted things to work out but we’ll support you like we’ve already said.” Jenny smiled.
“Thanks mum.” Spike smiled back leaning across the table to hug her.
“Well now that that’s over with I think I need a large brandy.” Giles huffed turning to search for the damn waiter.

Dinner carried on with many questions answered and a few stern warnings of this wont be easy which Buffy and Spike obviously had already guessed. They drove home in comfortable silence and Buffy and Spike were both headed upstairs when Giles called Spike. They both turned around and saw Giles and Jenny standing there.
“Spike can we talk to you for a minute.” Giles asked.
Spike looked at Buffy visibly panicking again. Buffy just give him a smile and pecked him on the lips.
“Goodnight.” Buffy sighed before carrying on upstairs to sit in her room and stress over what was being said downstairs.

“Okay im guessing im in for some crap.” Spike sighed sitting himself in the chair while his parents sat opposite him.
“Yes I believe you are.” Giles said taking off his glasses.
“But you said you were fine with it.” Spike pleaded looking at both of them with worried eyes.
“Yes and we’re not saying we aren’t but we do have a few things we have to say.” Jenny said sternly.
“For starters is how much of a little git you are for telling Buffy to lie about all this. We raised you better than that Spike and to keep that sort of relationship quiet for so long is a disgusting thing to do. The poor girl has gone through enough.” Giles said reprimanding his son.
“Second is we want you to know exactly what you’re in for now. A baby is a big thing Spike and we want you to be responsible about this. Buffy is going to need all the support she can get and you better treat her well-”

“Of course I bloody will!” Spike interrupted indignantly shocking both Jenny and Giles.
“Look I know I made a lot of bloody mistakes…a lot of wrong bloody calls. But Buffy means everything now. I know I'm not exactly mature enough to take care of a baby but I swear I’ll make my self mature enough. Buffy deserves to be treated like a princess and I plan on being the one who does it.” Spike said.

They both stared at Spike in surprise not expecting him to say that. Jenny looked at Giles and then back at her son. She stood up and pulled him into a hug.
“That’s all I needed to hear Spike.” Jenny smiled proudly at her son when she pulled away.
“I wish you and Buffy all the happiness in the world.” She beamed moving away and back onto the couch.
Spike nodded at his mum and then looked expectantly at his father.

“I'm too handsome to be a grandfather.” Giles joked breaking the tension in the room and earning a smirk from Spike.
“Well you have another 4 and half months.” Spike smiled.
“Yes indeed I should make the most of it. And let’s hope the baby follows after Buffy and not you that’s all we need is someone with your ugly mug crawling around.” Giles laughed hugging his son before waving him off upstairs.
He smiled gratefully before running upstairs.


“Hey luv.” Spike smiled when he saw Buffy sitting on her bed in her yummy sushi pyjamas.
“Hey…what they say?” Buffy asked biting her lip nervously.
“They gave me the whole if you hurt her I’ll beat you with a stick lecture.” Spike smiled down at her wrapping his arms around her and burying his face in her neck.
“Really?” Buffy laughed at the fact she had been panicking for almost half an hour over nothing.
“Yep now enough about them.” Spike waggled his eyebrows and kissed her soundly on the lips.

Ten minutes later Jenny and Giles both walked past Buffy’s door. They saw it was open and were about to lean in and say goodnight when they heard a moan coming form the room. Giles eyes popped open and Jenny laughed at him. They both peeped in and saw their son and Buffy in the middle of the room completely wrapped up in each other neither aware of anything except each other. Jenny shut the door quietly not wanting to alert the couple to their presence.

“Jenny what are you doing! You can’t leave them in there like that!” Giles whispered to his wife.
“Rupert honey…she’s pregnant. What’s the worst that could happen? Plus they live together you think their going to be able to keep apart?” jenny rolled her eyes and continued walking to their bedroom with Giles following cleaning his glasses.
“Sometimes I think we are too open minded.” Giles sighed shutting their bedroom door behind him.


Buffy gasped as Spikes tongue swept across her mouth.

God he's a good kisser.

“Hmmm Buffy ….tell me to stop…” Spike mumbled in-between heated kisses as he led her back to her bed.
“Don’t stop.” She panted as she fell backwards on the bed and watched excitedly as Spike crawled slowly up her till they were eye to eye. Spike began kissing her again and removed his shirt and tie quickly followed by Buffy’s pyjama top. She groaned when she felt his fingers tweak her nipples and gasped when his other hand disappeared down the waistband of her bottoms. He wasted not time in thrusting two fingers into her and setting up a fast paced rhythm. Buffy was soon trembling and gasping for air as he pushed her further and further towards the edge.
“Hmmm Spike!” Buffy gasped as he slowly started to rub her clit.

“God Buffy…You’re so gorgeous like this luv.” Spikes voice was husky as he stared down at her watching the pleasure wash over her face and her eyes get more and more dazed. Her hands clung to his arms desperately and he groaned when he felt the painfully throb in his cock. He increased the pace of his hand and pinched her clit harshly putting a hand gently over her mouth as a scream tore from her throat.
He stood up again pulling his shoes and jeans off quickly before glancing back at Buffy on the bed.

She was sprawled out lazily bare from the waist up and Spike smiled at the flush to her cheeks and her glazed over eyes as she slowly came down from her high. Her hair was all tousled and Spike grinned as he saw her limply hold a hand up to him before it flopped down on the bed again boneless. He laid back on the bed pulling Buffy’s bottoms down and pulling the sheet over them. He leant in kissing her again and grunted when he felt her hand clasp around him stroking him firmly. He felt himself being rolled over onto his back and let out a growl as he felt Buffy straddle him her wet heat making contact with his now very hard cock.

“Pet please…don’t tease me luv.” Spike cried trying to push inside of her desperately but she kept moving away. Buffy finally gave in and pushed downwards moaning as he stretched her. She sank down on him and draped herself over him panting to try to calm herself while Spike lay there with his eyes tightly closed trying to get control. Buffy felt his grip on her hips tighten and knew he wanted her to move so she rose up again and started to move up and down on him slowly. Both panting at the intensity of it. Spikes eyes fluttered open and he gasped at the sight in front of him. Buffy rode him her head thrown back and her mouth hung open in a silent cry.

Her body was coated in a light sheen of sweat and her breasts bounced right in front of him. He reached up and roughly kneaded her breasts earning another sharp intake of breath from her. She straightened and looked back at him locking gazes with him. They both stared at each other letting each other know exactly how they felt through their bodies. Buffy placed her both hands on his chest bracing herself as she began to move faster. Spike reached one hand down to rub her clit and he grunted as she slammed herself down on him one last time before tightening around him. Spike’s entire body convulsed as he released himself inside her and he wrapped his arms around her as she collapsed on top of him trembling. He stroked her back and her hair basking in the aftermath of such an intense moment but not for long as he felt himself harden again inside her and her grin into his neck.

Countless hours later Spike rolled off of her and flopped onto his back, panting with her besides him as equally breathless. The sheets had long been abandoned and were now damp tangles on the floor. Spike turned his head to look at her and stroked a sweaty strand of her hair out of her face.

“You okay luv?” Spike asked rolling onto his side and stroking her belly affectionately.
“Yeah im good. Sore but a good kind.” She smiled at him weakly too drained to even grin at him.
“Yeah well I guessed that after like the fifth time.” He teased.
“You know what I just remembered.” Buffy said suddenly.
“What?” Spike asked nuzzling her neck again.
“Your parents don’t you think they’ll be a bit pissed off.” Buffy worried.

“Don’t worry about them. They have to deal.” Spike smiled softly sucking at her neck again. His hand trailed down her body again and slowly began to stroke her already well used sex again. She groaned loudly and placed a hand on his chest.

“Spike…come on its like 4 in the morning and im sore.” She whined pushing him slightly.
“It’s not my fault you’re just so damn sexy.” Spike grinned keeping his tough light knowing that she was honestly sore.
“Yeah real sexy with my big old stomach.” Buffy gasped as she felt a warmth spread through her yet again.
“You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met and the bump just makes you look even more stunning.” Spike growled affectionately.

“You won’t be saying that in like 3 months when im so big you won’t even be able to sleep with me anymore.” Buffy sighed honestly worrying if he would even like her then. Spike saw the serious look on her face and pulled back to look at her.
“Buffy you’re stunning and I don’t care how big you get. You’re carrying my child nothing can compare to that.” Spike said firmly.
“Not even some pretty skinny cheerleader.” Buffy teased but still had a few doubts in her mind.

“Not even if Pamela Anderson walked through the door. I love you pet.” Spike said not even fully thinking.
“What?!” Buffy gasped.
Spike stared at her a minute before realising what he had just said and looking down uneasily.
“Spike?” Buffy asked not believing her ears.
“I said I loved you okay.” Spike said chewing his lip and not meeting her eye.

“Really?” Buffy asked and the tone in her voice made Spike look up at her and his breath caught in his throat at the hopeful look in her eyes. She looked as if he was holding her entire world in his hands and she was waiting on whether he would ruin it or not. He nodded mutely and almost felt like weeping himself when he saw the complete happiness and awe wash over her features. She looked so overwhelmed and in that moment he felt like he wanted to protect her forever. She threw her arms around him and a half laugh half sob sounded from her.
“I love you too Spike.” Buffy cried looking at him with tears in her eyes.
“Well that’s good then.” He laughed trying to break the tension and to stop her looking at him like he hung the moon.

Well done you idiot you made her feel like crap and look how happy she is by you just saying that to her. God I was a prick.

He leant in and kissed her softly realising her didn’t ever want to kiss anyone else.
Everyone Knows by Kirst
The next morning Buffy woke up with a strange feeling in her belly. She looked down at Spike who was laying next to her with his arms wrapped around her waist protectively and then around her room.

I feel whole.

Buffy smiled at the feeling for once feeling completely content with her life.

He loves me.

The thought alone made Buffy brim with happiness and she was so reluctant to pull away from him but she really needed to pee. She threw on he robe and tip toed to the bathroom. She walked back into her room to see Spike sitting on her bed wide awake with a sheet around him.
“There you are!” Spike smiled happily kissing her on the cheek when she got near him.
“Hey. I had to use the bathroom.” She explained.
“Oh right.” Spike nodded putting a hand to her stomach.
“How’s the lil bit doing?” Spike asked.
“Fine as far as I can tell. Listen I really need a shower and I think we should make an appearance it is almost noon.” Buffy laughed before dashing to the shower with Spike muttering something about her using all the hot water.

Buffy walked down stairs and saw Jenny sitting in the kitchen reading the paper.
“Morning.” Buffy smiled.
“Afternoon.” Jenny replied with a raised eyebrow and watching with amusement as the girl in front of her turned bright red.

“Umm….weren’t you supposed to be at the shelter today?” Buffy asked changing the subject.
“Yes I’ve been and come back. How are you? No morning sickness?” She asked interestedly folding her paper.
“Nope im good.” Buffy nodded smiling at the woman’s concern for her.
“Well good as long as my grandchild’s happy so am I.” Jenny laughed rubbing a hand over Buffy’s stomach.
Buffy nodded mutely getting used to the fact that Jenny now knew the child was Spike’s.
“So about that whole me being a grandparent thing…” Jenny began hiding her smile as she saw the colour drain from Buffy’s face.
“I want to let you know. Spike isn’t the only one who im going to be threatening. You hurt my boy and believe me you’ll regret it.” Jenny waggled a finger at her.
“Of course I would never hurt Spike.” Buffy assured her.
“Glad to hear it…now about our next shopping trip…”



“Spike stop playing with that.” Buffy warned as he fiddled with a metal contraption that honestly looked like a torture device to Buffy.
“Sorry luv…im excited.” Spike laughed nervously sitting next to her and holding her hand.
“Yeah me too.” Buffy smiled as they sat in the doctor’s office. They were going to find out the sex of the baby and both were a bag of nerves.
“Cant believe they gave us our appointment on a Wednesday.” Spike mumbled.
“Spike please just because you miss one English class. It isn’t the end of the world. Anyway we’ll be back by lunch.” She teased before falling silent when she saw the doctor walk in.
“Hello you two. How are things going?” She asked kindly taking a seat at the bottom of Buffy’s bed.
“Great. Absolutely great.” Buffy nodded happily.
“No morning sickness? No pains?” the doctor asked as she set up the machine again.
“Nope nada.” Buffy shook her head already craning to see the screen.

The doctor chuckled turning back to the screen as she ran the scanner of Buffy’s stomach.
“Well everything looks healthy. It’s the right size it should be. Can you see it?” The doctor asked even thought it was pretty obvious.
“Yeah we see it.” Spike answered grinning from ear to ear.
“Do you want to know the sex of the baby?” the doctor asked.
Spike glanced down at Buffy and nodded at her as if she had just said something; he looked back at the doctor and nodded.
“Yep.”

“Okay well let’s see.” The doctor looked back at the screen and moved the scanner around a little more and Spike and Buffy were sure they were going to scream if the silence went on any longer.

“It’s a girl.” The doctor smiled at them seeing the huge smiles on the young couples faces.
“Well im going to leave now so you can clean yourself up okay. Ill wait outside.” The doctor left the room leaving the couple have some alone time.
“Wow. It’s a girl.” Spike smiled at the thought of min Buffy running around.
“It makes it more real doesn’t it?” Buffy said gulping audibly.
“Yeah it does…scared?” Spike asked Buffy as he watched her change out of the hospital gown and back into her clothes.

“Terrified.” She answered honestly.
“There’s no need to be luv.” Spike reassured her hugging her and taking her hand to lead her out of the room.

“Spike when are we going to tell people in school?” Buffy asked as they drove to school after the appointment.
“I don’t know pet. Whenever you want.” He replied kissing her hand.

“Well how are we going to tell them?” Buffy asked completely at a loss.

“Well how about we stand on the roof and shout out your pregnant while I pull your jumper up so everyone sees your bump.” He joked.
“It’s not funny Spike.” Buffy said but laughed in spite of herself.
“Well how about I mention it to a few of the guys…it will have spread to even the nerds by the time lunch is over. You can say something to Faith loudly…then a few girls will overhear you too.” Spike suggested.

Its not like we can make an announcement, the only way this is going to come out is as gossip.

“Okay.” Buffy nodded leaning back in her seat gazing out of the window.

Buffy and Spike got back to school by 3rd lesson which luckily for Spike was gym.

Perfect.

“I’ll see you at lunch okay pet. Don’t listen to anyone if any rumours reach you okay luv.” Spike said kissing her forehead before moving off to class.
Buffy went to the girl’s locker room finding Willow and Faith stretching in one of the corners.
“Hey B how’d it go?” Faith asked loudly making a few people turn to look at her.
“Say that any louder Faith?” Buffy snorted.
“I thought you were trying to tell everyone you’ve been saying for weeks you’re sick of covering up.” Faith laughed.
“Yep…it will be out by next lesson anyway.” Buffy shrugged glancing around.
“So do you know what it’s going to be?” Willow asked excitedly.

“Girl.” Buffy grinned squealing right along with Willow when she jumped up, earning a lot of stares now. Faith smiled and hugged her friend too.
“Congrats B your very own sprog to mess up.” Faith teased.
Buffy laughed sitting down on the bench not noticing Harmony Kendal stride up to her.
“What are you three retards squealing about you’re giving me a headache.” Harmony snapped nastily.
“Yeah well your voice gives everyone a head ache…watcha gonna do innit?” Faith shrugged as Buffy and Willow sniggered. Harmony shot a nasty glare at Faith before pinning Buffy with a poisonous look.

“I bet you think you’ve won now don’t you?” Harmony sniped.
“I haven’t won anything. You just can’t get over yourself and the fact that Spike’s with me now.” Buffy smiled smugly loving wiping the smirk off of Harmony’s face. All the girls had now crowded around the two girls. All hoping to see Harmony get the crapped kicked out of her probably.
“He won’t stay with you. He’ll soon come to his senses and dump your skanky ass.” Harmony growled earning a small laugh from Buffy.

“Okay one he will stay because he loves me and second me…skanky? Have you seen you?” Buffy asked completely baffled by the girl’s stupidity.
“Yeah sure he loves you! Look at you; you don’t even wear tidy clothes. All baggy jumpers you look like a tramp.” Harmony laughed thinking she was seriously insulting Buffy.
“You’re a pathetic whore and Spike would never pick you over me.” Harmony said crossing her arms over her chest.
“Jesus Harm you need to get a clue! Spike said in front of everyone at lunch that he can’t stand you!” Buffy laughed mockingly watching as Harmony’s cheeks tinged pink and a furious spark lit her eyes.

Before Buffy even had time to react Harmony slapped her across the face and pushed her backwards. Normally Buffy wouldn’t even have faltered but she was caught off guard and fell backwards over the bench landing on her butt.

Willow immediately ran to her friend to make sure she was okay. While Faith rounded on Harmony.
“You fucking evil bitch! Hitting a pregnant girl you stupid idiot!” Faith shouted ignoring the gasp of the crowd and punching Harmony full out in the nose. She spun around not even worrying about what Harmony would do and knelt down next her friend.
“You okay B?” Faith asked concerned as Buffy sat up rubbing her ass.
“Yeah im good…I think the secrets well and truly out.” Buffy laughed looking up at well over the dozen curious faces that surrounded her.

Buffy was walking to 5th lesson dragging her feet and rubbing her head as she heard yet another group of people discussing her.

Jesus Christ is it all they can think to talk about!

“Buffy!”
Buffy looked up and her face brightened when she saw Spike running towards her.
“Hey.” Buffy greeted as Spike panted for air in front of her. She saw everyone around her staring at them but she was beyond caring now.
“I…heard….harmony….you.” Spike huffed holding his side.

“Ahh I think your the last to hear it then.” Buffy smiled dryly.
“Jesus pet are you okay?” Spike asked running his hands all over her face, arms and belly.
“Spike im fine I just stumbled over a bench.” She reassured him as everyone watched him fuss over her.
“No it’s not all right you could have los…it could have hurt the baby.” He said his eyes flashing dangerously and his voice going growly.
“Spike im fine. I know what could have happened but Harmony’s a bitch and im pretty sure she’s got a broken nose.” Buffy smiled.
“That’s the least she deserves.” Spike said darkly slumping when he realised he was late for class.

I don’t want to leave her.

“If anyone goes near you. Tell me.” Spike warned kissing her before moving off yet again not letting her out of his sight until he absolutely had too.

Lunch soon rolled around and Buffy was close to ripping her hair out.

If people are so damn curious why don’t they just fucking ask?

Buffy finally made it to the lunch room and slumped into a seat tiredly waiting for everyone else to arrive. She saw Parker standing not to far away and he was staring at her darkly. It looked as if he was about to come over but then Buffy noticed Angel walking towards her and smiled at him.
“Hey Angel.” She greeted as he sat down opposite her.
“Hey Buffy…how you holding up.” He asked knowing that the rumour mill was starting afresh again.
“I'm just dandy.” Buffy joked actually raising a smile from a usually stony faced Angel. Buffy looked up again and saw Spike, Faith and Gunn walk in. Spike immediately shot over to her and sat next to her.

“Hey pet you okay?” Spike asked.
“Will people stop asking me that?” Buffy snapped finally letting the stress get to her. Spike flinched back with a wounded look on his face. Buffy sighed and rubbed her eyes tiredly.
“I'm sorry Spike. I didn’t mean to snap at you. I'm tired my feet are aching and im boiling hot. Everything’s just getting to me.” Buffy sighed apologising to Spike.
“Ahh the wonders of being pregnant.” Faith smirked but immediately shut up at the chilling look Buffy shot her.

Okay tip one don’t piss off the pregnant girl.

“Why don’t you take your jumper off then pet? If you’re uncomfortable.” Spike suggested.
“Spike I’ve got a tank top on under this. Everyone will see my bump then.” Buffy sighed sipping on the coke Angel had just bought her.
“So everyone knows your pregnant luv. Their gunna expect you to be big.” He teased.

Buffy glanced around the table seeing Faith munching on her sandwich and Willow and Oz talking quietly to each other. Angel was back up at the counter buying food.
Buffy shrugged and pulled her jumper over her head throwing it over the back of her chair. Spike grinned down at her kissing her affectionately and rubbing her stomach lightly before getting up to buy his and her food.
No one noticed her stomach all through lunch and Buffy almost forgot all about the gossip that was circulating again.
“Im thirsty” Buffy whined nudging Spike giving him her pity eyes.

“No way get it yourself. If you’re like this now I hate to see you further along.” Spike teased. He saw her about to pout and immediately clapped a hand over his eyes.
The entire table laughed at the couple’s antics as Buffy practically climbed onto Spike trying to pry his hands off his face and jutting her lip out even more. She eventually gave in and stood up to go get her drink. She didn’t notice everyone go silent when she stood up and walked across the canteen. She didn’t notice until she sat back down and saw everyone at the table except for Spike staring at her.

“What?” Buffy asked glancing around and noticing everyone in the canteen all looking at her in shock and chattering to each other without even averting their eyes.
“When the hell did that happen?” Faith asked pointing at her friend’s stomach.
“Um 5 months ago…” Buffy said confused.
“B five minutes ago…you were tiny. You look like you got a watermelon under there!” Faith laughed amused by the outraged look on her friends face.
“I'm not that big.” Buffy grumbled defensively running a hand over her stomach.
“Don’t worry luv you still look beautiful.” Spike smiled at her kissing her temple.
“Oh gee thanks.” Buffy said sarcastically.
Locker room talk by Kirst
By the end of the day Buffy was unbelievably glad to get home and when she got into Spike’s car she sunk into the leather and fell asleep before they even got to the house. Spike picked her up and carried her into the house.

“What’s the matter with her?” Jenny asked worriedly rushing over when she saw Buffy slumped in Spike’s arms.
“She’s tired. People in school know now and I think it drained her a bit.” Spike said quietly.
“Oh best put her to bed then.” Jenny smiled stepping out of his way so he could walk upstairs. Before he even got halfway he turned around and beamed at his mother.
“Just to let you know…you’re having a grand daughter.” He's said continuing the walk upstairs. Jenny waited till Buffy was safely out of earshot before bursting out laughing and clapping her hands in delight.

Okay Pink it is.



Time seemed to fly by after the entire school finally found out about her being pregnant and before Buffy even knew it, it was December. School had calmed down a bit and the saga that was Buffy and Spike wasn’t the height of gossip anymore but it definitely wasn’t forgotten. Especially with Buffy walking around with what looked like a pillow under her shirt. Xander had come back to school a few weeks ago but had stayed out of everyone’s way realising that he was the most hated boy in school and Buffy was just fine with that. So here Buffy was 3 days before the Christmas holidays began chattering away to Angel to find out what Spike would want.

“Seriously I am freaking out!” Buffy rushed in a much higher voice than normal.
“Buff seriously…it’s just a Christmas gift my guess is you could wrap up a bucket of piss and still Spike would love it.” He joked but soon realised his mistake and flinched at the glare Buffy shot at him.
Truth was everyone had at some point been on the wrong end of Buffy’s hormones and Angel really didn’t want to piss her off.

“I'm kidding Buffy listen even though Spike is open about the fact he loves English he likes poetry….he ever tell you that?” Angel asked.
“No, why wouldn’t he tell me?” Buffy asked frowning at the fact that Spike had kept something from her.
“Relax its not as if it’s a deep dark secret it’s just he’s embarrassed by it. I happen to know about a certain book her rents from the library like all the time maybe you could buy him a copy.” Angel suggested and snapped his mouth shut when Spike strode over to them.

“Hey.” Spike grinned greeting Angel and kissing Buffy on the forehead.

“What you talking about?”

“Nothing.” They both answered at the same time and Spike cast them a dubious look but didn’t have a chance to say anything because Faith and Willow had arrived at the table in their usual loud way.
“Hey fatty.” Faith greeted ducking a banana that Buffy chucked at her when she greeted her with her favourite new nickname. Buffy scowled at her and put a hand on her belly self consciously.

“Ignore her luv I think you look sexy.” Spike grinned at her.
Faith grinned at her friend apologetically.
“Sorry B don’t worry.” Faith said shrugging and munching on a chip. Buffy glared daggers at her through the rest of the entire lunch time.



Spike pulled his shirt over his head and shoved it into the locker in front of him and pulled out his clean one.

Man I hate sports.

Gym was one of Spikes most hated subjects. Not that he wasn’t fit but he preferred weights to running around and catching a damn ball.

“Spike is that the baby?” Scott asked gesturing to the sonogram picture Spike had taped up in his locker.
Spike looked at his friend and nodded knowing that a few of the other boys were listening in and he didn’t exactly want to discuss this in the locker room.
“I still can’t believe you got Summers pregnant.” Scott laughed shaking his head.
Spike turned around and immediately got defensive giving Scott an irritated look.
“What is that supposed to mean?” Spike asked.

“Whoa man I didn’t mean it like that okay. I just mean its strange thinking of you being a dad.” Scott explained holding up his hands and stepping back.

Spike nodded and sat down on the bench to tie his shoelace.
“So what is it?” Scott asked. There had been lots of talk around the school and a lot of people had even approached Spike and Buffy to ask them things but no one really knew the facts and Scott was running out of patience. A few of the other guys moved closer too, also interested in the new “Hot” couple.

Spike sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head knowing it was useless ignoring them and they were bound to find out eventually.
“It’s a girl.” Spike replied smiling in spite of himself, just the thought of the baby making his stomach roll. A few of the guys nodded encouragingly at him and one even clapped him on the back.

“Congratulations I guess.”
“So when’s it due? What your parents say?” Scott asked really interested now.

“March 14th and they are being supportive now if you excuse me I have to get home.” Spike finished walking past the gathered crowd and heading to meet Buffy.



They got home to find both Jenny and Giles sitting in the living room.

“Hey what you doing home so early?” Spike asked curiously helping Buffy take her coat off and hanging it on the wall.
“I’ve got almost three weeks off now for Christmas.” Giles answered smiling at Buffy as jenny fussed over her offering her drinks and food.
“Ah cool.” Spike shrugged taking a seat next to Buffy and letting a loud groan out.
“There’s actually something we need to talk to you about.” Giles said nervously catching both the teenagers’ attention.
“What?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Well um my sister is coming to stay for the holidays.” Giles winced already knowing what Spikes reaction would be.

“WHAT!? No nuh huh no way is that evil cow coming and ruining Christmas.” Spike yelled.
“Jesus Spike she can’t be that bad.” Buffy tried to calm him down looking at Giles and Jenny and seeing them looking at her pityingly.

“What?” She asked not having a clue why they all looked as if Hitler had just been reborn in their living room or something.
“Buffy dear. You haven’t had the misfortune of meeting my sister…For once Spike is right…she is a tad…judgmental and um well a bit cold.” Giles fumbled for words to describe his sister.

“In other words she’s a bitch and will ruin our holidays.” Spike sighed giving his parents distressed looks.
“When is she coming?” Spike asked with a whine in his voice.
“Well Christmas eve is in a week so she will be here in three days.” Jenny said giving her son a pat on the head in apology.

“Great just bloody great.”
Unwanted Guest by Kirst
“Spike…”
Spike turned around to look at Buffy as she lay next to him later that night.
“What luv? You need a drink? Something to eat? Are you cold...?” Spike asked worriedly.
“Spike im fine it’s just is your aunt really as bad as you said earlier?” Buffy asked really not looking forward to meeting this woman.

“Sadly yes and I want you to know what ever she says to you is a load of bollocks pet. She’s a bitch and lives in the 18th century.” Spike reassured her knowing exactly what both he and her would be in for.
“She’s going to hate me isn’t she?” Buffy asked sadly.

“Buffy sweetheart she hates me because my parents weren’t married when they had me. She will probably hate us both with a fiery passion but just ignore her okay.” Spike smiled at her reassuringly kissing her carefully on the lips and he smiled when he felt Buffy’s mouth open for him happy that he had made Buffy forget about his aunt for now.



Three days later and Buffy and Spike were officially celebrating that school was over for Christmas. Buffy had wrapped all her gifts and was happy to just relax and enjoy the holidays for once.
“Buffy!”

“What’s up Jenny?” Buffy asked skidding into the kitchen and seeing Spike sitting there fiddling with his thumbs and his mom standing opposite him.
“Marge will be here in a few minutes and I thought we may as well get the whole greeting thing over with.” Jenny said giving Buffy a sympathetic look.
“Oh joy.” She grimaced taking a seat next to Spike and smiling when he grabbed her hand.

Hey you have a little something on your face.” Buffy said frowning rubbing at a pink smudge on his cheek. Spikes eyes widened and Buffy saw the panicked look on his face before he stood and ran to the sink to scrub at his face.

What the hell?

“He just had some cake…he's a messy eater.” Jenny explained smiling at her a little too brightly.
Before Buffy could say anything however they all heard the front door open and Giles calling from the hall.
“Here goes.” Buffy heard Jenny whisper under her breath as they all made their way into the hall.
Buffy stopped dead just at the entrance to the living room and stared at the woman with amusement.

How can they be so afraid of her!

The little lady standing in front of her didn’t even reach 5 feet and she had curly wisps of grey hair sticking out at odd angles from her head. She was wearing a big thick fur coat which was ridiculous for California weather even in winter and Buffy could see bright purple boots sticking out from underneath the floor length coat.

She looks harmless.

But Buffy soon changed her mind when the woman spoke.
“My god Jenny you’ve gotten old.” The woman said curtly in a cold and high voice that made Buffy shiver inside.
“Umm…yes I suppose I have aged a little bit. You look wonderful Madge.” Jenny greeted gritting her teeth and leaning in to air kiss the woman. It was then that the woman cast her beady eyes at Buffy and flickered over her in distaste. Buffy couldn’t believe she had missed the emptiness in the woman’s eyes when she had first seen her.

“And you are?” She asked her disgust evident in her voice.
Buffy’s mouth opened but she couldn’t say anything and she felt relief flood her when Spike stepped up behind her placing a soothing hand on her back.
“This is Buffy, my girlfriend.” Spike said nodding at his auntie and smiling sweetly at her while inside he felt like choking her.
“Oh.” The woman replied scrunching up her nose and staring at Buffy’s stomach with obvious revulsion making Buffy feel 2 feet tall.

“Nice too meet you.” Buffy spoke softly.
“I wish I could say the same too you.” Madge smiled coldly.
“Sorry Madge but me and Buffy were about to go change we aren’t going to be here tonight but we can catch up tomorrow okay?” Spike smiled before gently leading Buffy upstairs and away from the evil glare of his father’s sister.

“Wow she’s... different.” Buffy muttered when they walked into her room which Spike had pretty much moved into.
“Don’t be kind about her luv. I felt like throttling her at the looks she was giving us.” Spike seethed clicking his neck and pacing the room angrily.

“Spike calm down it isn’t so bad.” Buffy shrugged.
“Are you kidding we have her for 6 days Buffy! She isn’t leaving till Boxing day!” Spike huffed.

“Are we really going out tonight?” Buffy asked looking at him interestedly. Since she had gotten pregnant she hadn’t gone to the bronze and she was itching to finally do something.
“Well I was thinking we’ve been together now for like 6 months and we’re having a baby but we haven’t even been on a real date so I was thinking a real early dinner a movie and then Bronze?” Spike suggested.

“Yey!” Buffy squealed throwing herself at Spike happily.
“Right well then luv get changed and we can go.” Spike smiled kissing her and moving off to his wardrobe to try to find something to wear.


Half hour later he stood at the front door waiting for Buffy impatiently, but she was well worth the wait when she finally made an appearance. It wasn’t that she was dressed in anything fancy after all they weren’t going anywhere special. She was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a white top that came to mid thigh all set of with a shiny gold necklace but she still took Spike’s breath away. He couldn’t believe how gorgeous she was.

“Effulgent.” He breathed as she finally reached him at the door.
“Huh?” Buffy asked frowning slightly.
“Nothing luv, you look beautiful.” He smiled at her taking her hand and kissing it gently thinking she looked even prettier when he made that sparkle light in her eyes.

“Hmmm this may be the best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.” Buffy groaned when Spike spoon-fed her a piece of his chocolate cake.
“Well I feel insulted.” Spike grinned waggling his eyebrows at her.

“Arghh your twisted!” Buffy laughed poking her tongue out at him.

“And you’re cute.” He smirked wiping a smudge of chocolate off her lip and swiping it off his finger.
“So what movie are we going to see?” Buffy asked as they left the restaurant and walked over to the movie theatre that was just across the street.
“Whatever you feel like luv I doubt we’ll watch much of it anyway.” Spike smiled at her buying the tickets to some girly film with no hesitation. Anything to keep his girl happy. True to his word neither watched much of the movie both to wrapped up in their heated make out session to really pay much attention and with much regret they pulled apart as the lights came back up.

“You still wanna go to the bronze.” Spike panted resting his hot forehead against hers.
“Yeah…I haven’t been there for so long. Do you mind?” Buffy asked apologetically.

“Not at all pet. A few of the guys said they will be there anyway and I told them we’d be there. If we didn’t turn up they’d think we’re out making like bunnies so we should make an appearance.” He sighed taking her hand and leading her out onto the street.

Buffy saw him adjust himself quickly obviously not wanting to make it obvious that he had a hard on. She bit her lip and glanced around guiltily.
“Spike if you really want to go home im fine with it. I mean its obvious you don’t want to go to the bronze and I can help with…that.” Buffy said looking down at the bulge in his jeans.
Spike studied her face and saw what looked like guilt in her eyes.
“Buffy im taking you to The Bronze. I'm looking forward to it love really I am.” Spike smiled at her.
“Well okay but if you want I mean…I can do something…that’s not very comfortable…” Buffy babbled on not noticing Spike frowning at her.

Wow here dad and his buddies really did a number on her didn’t they? She feels guilty for not doing anything about me having a bloody erection! Assholes.

“Buffy pet. Listen to me.” Spike said firmly taking hold of her chin and lifting it to look in his eyes stopping her from rambling on anymore.
“You don’t have to do anything luv. I’ll be fine in a little bit okay; don’t ever feel like you need to put what I want above what you want okay?” Spike said kissing her softly and smiling when he saw her whole face light up.
“Come on The Bronze isn’t too far.” He smiled starting to walk again.


As soon as they stepped through the doors of The Bronze they both felt every single person in the clubs eyes settle on them. Most of the crowd were Sunnydale High students so it wasn’t as if they didn’t think this would happen but still even the barman stopped to look. Buffy just laughed it off really not giving a damn what people thought. She felt a tug on her arm and followed Spike as he led her over to the table where Angel, Oz and Willow were seated.

“Hey Buffy hey Spike!” Willow beamed jumping up to hug her friend trying to avoid her bump.
“Hey guys.” Buffy greeted already feeling excited just from being in the building. She sat down next to Willow opposite both Oz and Angel while Spike dragged a chair from a different table and sat next to Buffy.
“So where you guys been?” Willow asked eagerly.
“Food and Movies.” Spike replied not even looking at Willow but at something on the dance floor.
“Honey? What’s the matter?” Buffy asked noticing that Spike seemed off in another world and real tense.
“Hmm oh nothing at all sweetheart. You want a drink?” He asked.

“Yep Cola please.”
Spike disappeared into the crowd to get their drinks and Buffy turned to the rest of the table with a goofy smile on her face.

“Well you look happy.” Angel noted with backup from Oz who nodded slowly.
“Its cause I am!” Buffy grinned again fiddling with the ashtray in the middle of the table.
“I thought Spikes Aunt Marge was staying with you for the holidays?” Angel asked knowing how much of a bitch the woman was himself.

“Oh yeah….I forgot.” Buffy’s smile dimmed at the thought of going back home and facing a woman who obviously disapproved of her.
“No! Come on bring back perky Buffy!” Willow teased elbowing her friend and glad when she earned a smile off of her best friend.
Payback by Kirst
Meanwhile Spike who had gone to get drinks stood on the other side of the dance floor glaring into the middle of it completely hidden from his friends view. Devon was dancing in the middle of the floor with a shapely brunette draped around him. Spike was getting impatient and if Devon didn’t notice him soon he was going to bloody make him notice.

Fucking bastard im gunna rip his nuts off.

Suddenly Devon looked up and saw Spike standing there like he had felt the hate burning into him or something. Spike saw the man gulp and a frightened look flashed across his face. He jerked his head indicating the door and Devon gulped again moving away from the brunette and making his way outside.

Oh fuck Spikes gunna kill me.

Devon resigned himself knowing he was an idiot for even coming tonight and knowing this was going to happen eventually.

“Look man im sorry all right.” Devon muttered as soon as they both got outside. He faced a very pissed off looking Spike and knew an apology was not what he was looking for.
“Sorry? You’re sorry? You fucking raped my girlfriend!” Spike growled dangerously his eyes burning as he slowly walked towards Devon noticing the man backing away as he advanced.

“Look…I didn’t rape her! She…well she didn’t enjoy it exactly…but man come on. You know what its like! You must want to have it rough sometime.” Devon reasoned lamely just making it worse for himself.

“There’s a difference between rough and brutal you fucking prick!” Spike finally snapped lurching forward and decking Devon right in the nose. He fell down right away clutching his obviously broken nose.

Spike who had been looking for someone to take all his rage at Xander, Mr Harris and Buffy’s dad out on and Devon was definitely in for a bad time. He leant over him picking him up by his shirt and throwing him into a few nearby trashcans. He landed on his back and howled as he felt a shooting pain shoot through him. Spike stalked back over to him and knelt over him repeatedly punching him in the face.
“Don’t….Ever….Go….Near….Her….again…..you…..fucking….bloody….Ponce!” He screamed into Devon’s bloody face between punches.

Spike finally ran out of energy and stepped back from the bloody mess on the floor.
Devon let out a pathetic groan and shut his eyes to hold off the pain.
Spike stared at him for a few seconds. Devon wasn’t seriously hurt. If he washed the blood off his face he probably only had a broken nose and a few bruises and Spike felt like a pansy for not making him hurt more.
He rubbed the blood he had on his hands off on Devon’s shirt and made his way back into the club and too the bar.

“Where have you been?” Buffy asked curiously as Spike approached with their drinks.
“Sorry luv a few people stopped to chat on the way over and then the barman messed up.” Spike apologised sitting down and jumping into the current one way discussion between Angel and Oz about which sport was better soccer or American football.

Buffy and Spike strolled into the house happily laughing together at dead on twelve o clock. They were going to go straight upstairs but a cough from the living room attracted their attention and they both turned to see Jenny Giles and Margret all sitting in the living room staring at them. Jenny and Giles were giving them apologetic looks and casting scowls at Margret’s head but Margret on the other hand was staring at them with outrage in her eyes.

“What are you two doing out at this time?” She barked.

“We went for food and movies then we went to the Bronze. It’s not as if we missed our curfew or anything.” Spike sighed knowing he was in for a bollocking off his aunt. Both he and his parents had tried to tell her to stop treating them like dirt but she never listened so they had all learnt to ignore it. Buffy on the other hand Spike knew was still easily upset and was very insecure so that’s all she needed now was a scolding from Margret.

“Its twelve o’clock! And how can you go out like that do you have no common decency you should hide that away!” She snapped angrily at Buffy pointing at her stomach.
“Hey! Don’t speak to her like that okay.” Spike growled as he saw Buffy flinch from the woman’s cruel words.
“Don’t you get an attitude now William. Can’t you see what she’s doing to you!? She’s taking away your life! You are going to be known as a teenage father and you’ll miss out on so many things all because that tramp can’t keep her knees together.” She shouted at him.

Everyone in the room went silent, everyone staring at the woman in shock. She had been rude before but never this outright hostile. Buffy whose emotions seemed to be on the surface all the time lately felt her eyes well up with tears and she bolted upstairs.
Spike watched her go before turning slowly around to his Aunt.

“That is the girl I love. She is carrying my baby. If I even find out you’ve said anything to her. I’ll fucking kick you out myself.” He warned looking at his parents as if expecting them to scold him but they only looked back at him mouth agape still shocked by what she had said about Buffy.
Spike then left the room making his way to his and Buffy’s.


“Buffy you okay luv?” He sighed when he saw her getting changed into the tank top and shorts she always wore to bed even though now she was pregnant it covered very little of her.
“Yeah im fine. She’s a stupid witch.” Buffy sniffled still trying to control her tears.

“She’s worse than that luv. Just don’t listen to her okay it’s what Jenny and Giles do. When mum was pregnant with me Margret said the exact same things to her.” Spike informed her meeting her eyes in the mirror in front of her. She smiled at him softly before taking his hand and leading him back to the bed. She sat him down and straddled him trying not to put her full weight on him. Even though she only weighted the same as a normal girl she was used to being feather light so the extra pounds she had piled on during the pregnancy left her feeling self conscious. She left light kisses all over his cheeks, his forehead and finally on his lips drawing his tongue out to tangle with hers.

She felt him groan into her mouth and felt something very hard press into her ass as she sat on him. She stood up quickly and he stared up at her dazedly with confusion in his eyes until she dropped to her knees in between his legs. He stared down at her watching as she undid his zipper and pulled his jeans down far enough so his erection popped out.
“Buffy, luv you don’t have to do this.” Spike started and finished in a groan as he felt her wrap her tiny warm hand around him and begin to pump slowly.

“I want to do this.” She replied smiling softly watching as the pleasure rippled across Spike’s face and he closed his eyes with his mouth hanging open. She leant in and flicked her tongue across the tip tasting him before trailing kisses up and down his length. Spike fell back on the bed not able to sit up anymore.

Oh god she’s good at this.

“Buffy please.” Spike gasped pleadingly.
Buffy took pity on him and took him into her mouth finally. She moved her mouth up and down until he pressed against the back of her throat so she relaxed her muscles until he fit completely inside. Spikes voice was now reduced to pitiful whimpers and Buffy laughed around when he growled under his breath.

The vibrations sent him off and Buffy felt him cum down her throat. She sat back up and saw him laying there with a goofy smile on his face. Buffy was about to pull him up so he was lying fully on the bed when he grabbed her and spun her round so she was laying on her back.

Wow he recovers damn fast.

He attacked her lips with a raw passion and shoved her little shorts down quickly. He was desperate to be inside her again and didn’t even bother taking off the rest of their clothes. He dipped a finger to her to check if she was ready and felt the wetness dripping out of her. Without another second hesitation he pushed forward burying himself in her. Buffy let out a silent scream and stared at Spike in shock. He had never been this…needy before.

He thrust in and out of her quickly gripping her hips and lifting them up so he could go even deeper. Buffy gasped as she felt him hit her cervix and had to muffle a scream into her pillow when he reached his hand down and tugged at her clit. She flew over the edge as multiple waves of pure ecstasy crashed over her making her feel numb all over except for the feel of Spike still pounding into her.

He finally froze and reached his peek inside her. He almost collapsed on top of her but remembering her bump in time to roll to the side. He gasped and panted for air while Buffy rolled over resting into his side and running her fingertips lightly up and down his chest smiling at him.


“Well that was…” Buffy trailed off not knowing what to say really.
“Yeah…hope that evil bitch heard us.” Spike grinned imaging her face if she heard him and Buffy going at it in his parent’s house.
“What was that all about anyway?” Buffy asked.
“Just needed you pet.” He answered truthfully kissing her lips softly.

Buffy smiled nodding and realised that she still had her tank top on and her pair of shorts were punched around her ankles. She leant down and pulled them off and then pulled the tank over her head settling back down into the blanket snuggling into Spike.
Spike realised he was fully clothed to and laughed as Buffy let out an annoyed sigh when he stood up to remove his jeans and shirt.

“I'm coming right back baby.” He reassured her snuggling back into her and closing his eyes letting sleep take him with Buffy still wrapped in his arms.


The next morning Spike woke up alone. He glanced around the room but Buffy wasnt there.

Where’d she go?

Spike got up slowly rubbing the sleep from his eyes and ruffling his hair a bit hoping to make the curls go down a bit. He pulled on a pair of loose jogging bottoms and left the bedroom. He heard the shower going and since it was eleven o ‘clock he guessed only Buffy would take a shower that late. He stepped into the bathroom quietly shutting the door behind him and smiling as he watched Buffy through the clear shower door. Spikes eyes travelled over her perfect breast which had grown a cup size in the last month (thank you pregnancy!) and over her smooth back and down her legs.

Even with a belly she’s stunning.

Spike grinned, pulling his pants off and striding to the shower door confidently. He pushed the door open and Buffy made a little squeaky sound and jumped when she felt someone step in behind her. She turned and saw Spike grinning at her.
“You! Jesus you scared me!” She scolded him slapping him on the chest.
“Sorry pet…well not really.” He shrugged before pushing her into the shower wall and kissing her almost forgetting the hot spray that rained down on them.

“Oh yeah like im the only one who bleaches my hair!” Spike laughed hysterically as both he and Buffy practically fell out of the bathroom in hysterics.
“Oh please at least my hair is normal looking.” She teased and was about to walk to their room when she saw Margret standing there in front of them gaping at them like a fish out of water.
Spike grinned mischievously.

Me and Buffy standing in the middle of the hallway wearing nothing but towels.

Priceless! If this doesn’t give her a heart attack I don’t know what will!

“Morning Auntie.” Spike greeted cheerfully dragging Buffy into their bedroom before breaking down completely crying laughing Buffy following after.
Presents by Kirst
Buffy woke up on Christmas Eve and could feel the excitement in the air.

Buffy hadn’t celebrated Christmas in years and the Giles family were obviously very traditional and absolutely loved the holidays. Yesterday she and Spike had come downstairs to see Giles and Jenny decorating the house. A huge fir tree
stood proudly in the corner of the Giles living room with gold and red tinsel wrapped around it and glittering bobbles hanging off almost every branch. Jenny and Giles themselves were wearing Santa hats and giggling like children as they clapped their hands in delight smiling at the decorations.

Buffy had felt the excitement build in her too and was so happy to have them in her life now. Today Jenny told her they had to all go out for a Christmas Eve meal at a local restaurant and come back and open only one present all the rest were saved for Christmas day. Giles did warn her however that it was never as calm as that and Jenny would often be rushing around the house panicking with last minute things. Margret who was meant to stay until the day after Christmas had told everyone yesterday morning that she was leaving to go spend Christmas with her other brother Ethan and the family had more than willingly drove her to the airport to leave.

The day was in fact very hectic like Giles had warned Jenny was rushing around checking they had enough food and snacks and things for the holidays. She double checked she had wrapped everyone’s presents and then started to put them all under the tree. When everyone had placed all their presents under the tree they realised that there was not enough room so Jenny found a huge Christmas sack and placed the presents that wouldn’t fit under the tree in there instead. Spike had been notably absent for most of the day and Buffy was more than curious about where he spent all his time. She wasn’t worried however and the excitement was taking her full concentration.

The restaurant they went to was absolutely amazing and Buffy stared in awe at the fancy decorations and took in the wonderful smell of the food.
“You like?” Spike smiled at her already knowing her answer before she even nodded her head enthusiastically.
“Well that was delicious.” Giles said happily after they had all finished their desert. He patted his stomach and leaned back in his chair.

“I'm almost rivalling you now.” He teased Buffy patting his bloated stomach causing Buffy to frown and throw her napkin at him while Spike and Jenny burst out laughing.
“Ignore him Buffy. It only shows that our granddaughter is going to come out all chubby and cute.” Jenny beamed.
“Yey. Chubby. More pain.” Buffy joked but not able to hold back a wince at the thought of giving birth to a huge baby.
“You’ll do great. Only two and a half months to go.” Jenny clapped excitedly.

“Come on lets get out of here before mum starts flashing the sonogram pictures to the waitresses.” Spike rolled his eyes taking Buffy’s arm to lead her out of the restaurant while Jenny and Giles went to pay for the meal.

“Buffy?”

Buffy and Spike both stopped when they heard her name being called. They both turned to see Mr Johnston sitting at a table with a woman who they presumed was his wife.
“Hello Mr Johnston.” Buff greeted nervously. Buffy had never seen a teacher outside of school before.
“And Spike Giles is the food here good? We haven’t ordered yet.” He smiled at them both.

Buffy Summers had caused him a lot of trouble in the past but the Buffy before him as like a completely different person. As a matter of fact she was possibly one of the best students he’d had she was a very good writer almost as good as Spike himself who always aced every English Paper.

“Yes the foods amazing.” Buffy smiled happily.
“How far along are you?” The woman sitting opposite her teacher asked smiling warmly at the girl.
“Almost 7 months.” Buffy replied politely placing a hand on her stomach instinctively.
“Will you be coming back to school after the winter holidays?” Mr Johnston asked curiously.
“Umm yeah I want to stay as long as I can.” Buffy replied.

“Ahh good well I shall see you in school.” The teacher smiled watching as Mr and Mrs Giles walked over and walked with his students out of the restaurant.
“Their bit young to be having a child don’t you think?” His wife asked not really judging but making an observation.
“I don’t think so. They seem perfect together.” He smiled thinking that if someone told him a year ago that Buffy would have been accepted into the Giles family and was carrying their first grandchild he probably would have chocked on the wine he was currently sipping.


“Right then. Jenny this is yours to open.”
Jenny took the present off of Giles and opening the package grinning broadly when she revealed a set of pyjamas with sheep on them. She immediately looked at Spike and rolled her eyes at his grinning face.
“What’s the matter?” Buffy asked looking between Spike and his mother.
“When we took Spike on a visit back to England we were walking through the country and I fell over a rock and my face landed in sheep’s…well….” Jenny’s face twisted up in memory while Spike and Giles both burst out laughing at the memory.

“Ever since Spike always buys me something related to sheep for Christmas.” Jenny shrugged placing the pyjamas next to her and grabbing a present from under the tree.
“Giles it’s for you.” Jenny said handing him a large rectangle present.

Giles read the tag and saw it was from Buffy he smiled at her before ripping off all the paper revealing a black leather suitcase with R.G elegantly written in the corner of the case in gold.
“Buffy this is lovely. How’d you know I needed a briefcase?” Giles asked smiling at Buffy happily.
“I heard you say the other day that your handle came off you old one.” Buffy shrugged and was immediately embraced by the older man.
“Thank you Buffy.” He smiled fondly.
“Great pet get a better present than me why don’t you.” Spike joked already picking up a gift with his name on it.
The present was a huge triangle shaped and Buffy laughed at the fact that Spike picked the biggest present under the tree.

“Oh wow!” Spike gasped as he opened the triangle shaped box that had been wrapped up and down at a shiny black acoustic guitar with Spike written in red on the neck.
“Thanks mum thanks dad!” Spike grinned in awe of the new gorgeous guitar.
“Your old one got that hug crack in the side so we thought we’d buy you this one.” Giles smiled at how excited his son looked.
Jenny started to grow impatient so she reached and picked up a present with Buffy’s name on it.

Buffy took the package and stared at it strangely. It was a very odd shape and it felt all soft. She looked up at Spike Giles and Jenny and saw them all staring at her amusedly.
“That ones from all of us but it was Spikes idea.” Giles laughed seeing the confusion plainly on Buffy’s face.
She eagerly tore into the package wondering what was in the strangely wrapped package.
Her eyes lit up when she saw the fluffy pink fur and the cute scrunched up face of an obviously new Mr Gordo.
“You always talked about how you missed that pig thing and well I thought I’d get it replaced since it went missing when you moved.” Spike shrugged but inside was beaming at how happy she looked.

“Thanks, I can’t believe it.” Buffy smiled down warmly at the stuffed pig stroking its ear thinking how much better this holiday was compared to last year.
Christmas by Kirst
Buffy woke up the following a loud gasp shooting from her mouth.
“Spike!” She moaned feeling his fingers slide in and out of her quickly. She looked up at him in shock as he leaned over her.
“Glad you’re finally awake I’ve been trying to get you up since 5.” Spike grumbled good-naturedly, sweeping a stray strand of hair out of her face but not slowing down the jabs he was making into her core. Buffy groaned aloud and thrust herself back down at his fingers needing more.

“Spike please.” She gasped.
“What?” Spike asked playing dumb.
“Spike please I need you.” She cried reaching for him.
Spike turned her over slowly so she was on her hands and
knees before finally giving in and sinking his aching member into her from behind. He heard her let out a load moan and hegrunted in response.
They had given up on having sex with her underneath him because her stomach was making it very uncomfortable.
He pumped into her quickly holding onto her hips and threw his head back loving the feeling of being buried so deeply inside her. Buffy panted into her pillow trying to support herself on her arms and eventually giving up so her face was buried in the pillow.

She reached her hands back and grabbed his hands were they held her at the hips.
He thrust a few more times before feeling her muscle clamp down on him and not being able to hold on much longer he let himself go with a final moan. He finally came down from his high and stared down at Buffy’s back which was slumped in front of him. He stroked a hand up her smooth skin and finally pulled out of her and lay next to her.
“Merry Christmas luv.” He chuckled.
“Merry Christmas.” She replied back giggling back and giving him a kiss on the lips.


“Merry Christmas!” Jenny yelled grabbing Buffy and Spike who were dressed in their pyjamas and robes and hugging them tightly.
“Merry Christmas too you too mum.” Spike laughed at how much of a kid his mother was.
“Come on hurry up!” Giles excited voice sounded from the living room and Buffy and Spike followed closely by Giles made their way into the living room to see Giles sitting near the tree his hands itching to start opening the presents.
“Okay finally! Right Buffy just to let you know we aren’t like other families once we’re all here we just open everything so dig in.” Giles laughed grabbing a box and tearing at it. Buffy laughed and took a seat next to Spike on the floor and took the present Spike handed her.

She began opening the presents happily feeling like she had an actual family for once. They opened their present with excited squeals and occasional clapping but every now and again someone stooped to show everyone something.
“Oh my Buffy! Thank you!” Jenny smiled looking down at two photo frames. One contained her favourite photo of herself Giles and Spike which was taken a few years ago and a smaller one which had a sonogram picture in it. She hugged Buffy happily and passed the two frames around so everyone could see.
“That’s a lovely gift.” Giles agreed smiling before going back to his presents.


Over an hour later Buffy and Spike sat alone in the living room while Jenny and Giles went to start breakfast for them.
“You shouldn’t have bought me so much luv.” Spike smiled at her looking down at the pile of present he had gotten from Buffy. She had bought him 2 Ramones CD’s that he had been searching for, for ages, the complete series of Passions on DVD (which she had sworn to tell no one else about), A photo frame like his mothers but it had a picture of him and Buffy that Willow had taken one day and the one gift he could not believe she had bought him a first edition of the complete works of William Shakespeare.

“It all must have cost a bloody fortune.” Spike said kissing her temple.
“Spike it doesn’t matter! Ive never had anyone to buy for before. It feels nice. Anyway you’ve bought me loads!” Buffy exclaimed indicating the pile of CDs and DVD’s, a pair of earrings, Mr Gordo and a pair of pyjamas. She had also received an expensive looking jewellery box and so many new clothes it was shocking both of which were bought by Jenny and Giles.
“Yeah about that I’ve got another two presents to give you.” Spike smiled sheepishly.
“Ooo yey!” Buffy smiled excitedly.
“Here you go luv.” He said handing her a small present.
Buffy eagerly unwrapped to reveal a long, thin velvet box. Buffy clicked it open and gasped when a sparkling diamond necklace shone from the black confines of the box. She looked up at Spike dumbfounded.
“Spike you shouldn’t have. This must have cost a fortune.” Buffy gasped shaking her head not willing to accept this stunning silver and diamond necklace.
“Well technically I didn’t spend nothing on it luv. It was my grandmothers she gave it too me when she passed away.” Spike told her.

“Spike I can’t take this.” Buffy tried to reason.
“Buffy…” Spike sighed ruffling the back of his hair.
“My grandmother give that to me when I was 13….she told me to give it to the woman I’d spend the rest of my life with…to the woman I love.” He revealed not able to meet her eye. Buffy stared at him dumbfounded not believing her ears.

“wow.” Buffy said quietly.
Spike lifted his head and stared back at her. He cupped the side of her face and sighed staring at her obviously shocked face.
“Why are you acting so shocked luv? You already know I love you and your carrying my baby…did you really think I was planning a future with out you in it?.” He answered honestly.
Buffy didn’t react for a few minutes, she just stared at him but when she did react it was something that Spike definitely didn’t expect. She laughed. A real loud belly shaking laugh that had tears streaming down her face. Spike frowned at her.

Just the reaction every man needs.

“Okay I was kinda of putting myself on the line there.” He muttered.
“Im…sorry it’s just…” She burst out laughing again.
Not really able to find words to explain just how unbelievably happy she was she leant in and kissed him passionately on the lips when she pulled away she smiled at the grin on his face.

“I love you Spike. I just never expected you to say something like that.” She laughed again.
“Well it has taken me awhile.” Spike smiled
“I can’t believe Spike Giles has gone all soft and devoted his life to me.” She beamed happily to herself grinning goofily and staring off into space.
“Better believe it luv.” He responded taking hold of her hand.
“Wait you said two presents? What’s the second?” Buffy asked.

“Just to let you know if you think your gunna top this you might wanna think again.” Buffy teased.
“Yeah come on I’ll show you. Mum! Giles!” Spike bellowed until his parents appeared in the doorway.
“Come on im going to show Buffy her last present.” Spike grinned at his parents.
Buffy looked at them all confused feeling very much left out of the loop.

Spike sat up and pulled Buffy with him leading her upstairs followed by Giles and Jenny. Buffy’s frown deepened as Spike led her to a door she hadn’t even been in before. It was right next door to her room, she assumed it was a spare bedroom and just stared at the door blankly.
She turned and looked at the three people behind her and saw them all smiling at her eagerly.
“Well go on then go in.” Spike urged losing patience.


Buffy pushed the door open and gasped at the room beyond.
The walls were painted a pale pink and the carpet was an even lighter shade of pink. Ballerinas in different poses were painted on the wall and a fluffy bright pink rug lay in the middle of the room. There was a white crib in the middle of the room filled with fluffy toys that Buffy had bought a few weeks ago and there was a baby changing table nearby that she had also bought the week before. There was a White rocking chair in the corner with a pink table next to it that had a baby monitor settled on top. There was also a set of draws against the back wall and various bits and pieces all around the room. Buffy walked in slack jawed.

It’s so beautiful.

She ran her hands over the perfect crib and smiled happily.
“I saw you looking at it the other day so I went back to the shop and bought it.” Jenny smiled. Buffy nodded and spun the little mobile that hung above the crib gently and watched as the fluffy animals twirled around in circles.

“I did the ballerinas but me my dad and mum all shared the work with putting stuff together and painting.” Spike told her walking up to Buffy slowly. She had yet to make a sound and hadn’t turned to face them either.
She finally did casting a watery smile over all of them.
“Thank you so much this is amazing.” She sobbed happily thankful when Spike immediately stepped forward to hug her. She looked at Giles and Jenny over his shoulder and mouthed thank you to them, they also approached and joined in the hug.

“God we're a bunch of poncy sods aren’t we.” Giles laughed at himself.
“I can’t believe you did this all for me.” Buffy thanked them again.
“Only the best for our first grandchild.” Giles beamed and led his wife from the room giving Buffy and Spike time alone.

“This is what you’ve been doing for the last couple of days?” Buffy asked happily leaning her head back against Spikes chest as he wrapped his arms around her from behind.
“Yep.”
“Thank you Spike.” She sighed feeling tears well in her eyes yet again.

“You’re crying? Why are you crying?” He asked worriedly turning around and cupping her face gently.
“Sorry…im being a freak. It’s just…this has been the best Christmas ever.” She sniffed wiping her tears away gracing Spike with a gentle smile. Spike smiled at her and gently kissed her.
“Come on luv. We get to watch my mum and dad try to prepare a Christmas breakfast!” He laughed dragging her back downstairs.
Moodswings by Kirst
The day went by in a haze for Buffy. Other Christmas’s had been bleak and cold. Lonely.

But now Buffy couldn’t image a Christmas without the people surrounding her. The entire house was filled with an excited buzz. You could feel the love and happiness radiating off everyone and Buffy couldn’t take the smile off her face if she tried. The turkey dinner Jenny had made was so delicious that everyone had almost three plates full and by the end of the night Buffy was collapsed on the settee her stomach feeling even more bloated than normal with Spike behind her, his arms wrapped tightly around her and Jenny and Giles on the opposite couch all of them watching A Christmas Carol, simply basking in the warmth and comfort.

Buffy felt a sudden pull in her stomach and glanced down frowning at her bump as she felt it again. She looked up at Spike and he looked down questioningly.

“What’s the matter pet?” he whispered.
“I think the baby is kicking.” Buffy responded a look of awe on her face as she felt another kick.
“You’re joking!” Spike yelled excitedly placing a hand on Buffy’s belly excitedly.

“What’s the matter?” Giles asked curiously as his son jumped up suddenly placing a hand on Buffy’s stomach.
“The babies kicking!” Spike answered casting an excited look at his parents before putting his full concentration on the movements he could feel under his palm. Jenny and Giles were over in a flash also placing eager hands on her belly.
They all grinned and squealed as the baby continued to kick and move for the next 10 minutes.
Buffy just smiled up at the three excited faces realising just how much she loved her new family.



“HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Buffy stared at Faith weirdly raising an eyebrow at the shiny silver hat that was stuck to her head and the huge grin plastered on her face.
“You do know there’s still 4 hours before its officially new year’s day right?” Buffy asked teasingly glancing at her watch and seeing it was only 7:45.
“Yeah im just excited!” Faith smiled.

“Why? You hate new years,” Buffy laughed shaking her head and finally taking a seat and glancing around the absolutely jammed packed Bronze searching for Spike who had gone to get them drinks.
Christmas with Spikes family had been amazing but Spike had insisted they spend at least on celebration without his parents so here they were at the Bronze ready to celebrate a new year with their friends.

“Well things are looking up B! I mean Willow finally bagged a dream guy.” Faith said indicated the two red heads that were currently oblivious to anyone around them.
“You finally got like the perfect life and you got a little baby all of your own arriving in a short while and well…ive kind got something.” Faith finished smiling at Angel who sat next to her.

Ever since Spike and Buffy had hooked up it seemed that all the little groups and gangs that had hated each other a few weeks ago had sort of dissolved and even the jocks weren’t being as prickish as usual. Cordelia Chase had even started dating Owen Gleason who wasn’t even on any sort of school team! Angel had also seemed to be warming to the brunette next to him although they hadn’t done anything yet they had talked on the phone and even gone to the movies. Faith was definitely better for it.

She hadn’t even slept or got drunk with anyone in a month which was a definite plus.
“Here you go luv.” Spike smiled handing her an orange juice and jumped up on the stool next to her.
“Hey Spike.” Angel greeted throwing a toothpick at his friend who glared at him.

“Thanks for the welcome mate.” Spike said sarcastically before busying himself with playing with Buffy’s hair.
Angel rolled his eyes as he saw Spike get distracted once again by Buffy and turned to the now fully focused red heads next to him.

“Hey! Great! you guys came up for air!” Angel laughed as Willow blushed and Oz looked away.
“Buff how many damn times are you gunna go to the toilet! You might miss the countdown.” Faith admonished glancing at the time nervously as they finally announced there was only three minutes to go.
“I'm pregnant and babies tend to kick you in the bladder! Love to see how you cope with it!” Buffy grumbled but softened when Spike placed a loving kiss on her cheek.
“10!”
“9!”

“Love you pet.” Spike whispered in her ear as everyone around erupted in the countdown.

“5!”
“4!”

“Love you too Spike.” Buffy replied smiling at him.

“3! 2! 1!” Happy New Years!!!” A cheer erupted around the club so deafening the walls almost shook. Buffy and Spike however paid no attention both too wrapped up kissing each other to even notice when showers of balloons and streamer landed on their heads.

“Mr Giles!” Miss Stevenson shouted form the front of the class. Spike opened his eyes quickly and rubbed his eyes trying to look alert.
“Sorry Miss.” Spike replied trying to cover a yawn.
“Please do not fall asleep in my class again.” She warned frowning at him.

“Man! You’re an idiot! How can you fall asleep in Miss Stevenson’s class?” Angel laughed slapping him on the back as they walked towards the dinner hall together.
“You have no idea Peaches. Its Buffy she’s nuts.” Spike whispered hoarsely his eyes staring at Buffy who was sitting happily with her friends laughing at something.
“Why what’s she done?” Angel asked giving Buffy the look over as if he would see the madness or something.
“4 o’clock this morning Angel! She had me drive all the way to the convenience store because there were no pickles in the house.” Spike sighed tiredly rubbing his eyes.
“You serious?” Angel gasped disbelievingly.

“Deadly mate,”
“Man that blows! Price of being a father to be though I guess.” Angel shrugged before picking up his stride and flopping down at their table.
“Hello Buffy.” He greeted giving the blonde a little wave.
“Hey Angel.” She smiled warmly dipping her fries into a blob of tomato sauce on her plate.

“Hey beautiful.” Spike greeted kissing her softly.
“Hey.” She greeted brightly smiling at him.
“How’s your day been?” Buffy asked unaware of the horrified looks of her friends faces as she dipped her fry into a can of soda she had bought and munched happily on it. Spike just cast an amused look at the disgusted faces of their friends.

He had had the entire Christmas holiday to get used to Buffy’s new eating habits and weird urges and he was no longer shocked when she dipped her fires in cola, had pickle and marshmallow sandwiches and he didn’t even flinch when he saw her eating Carrots in chocolate sauce.
“It’s been okay.” Spike lied instinctively not wanting to set Buffy off on one of her hormone driven rages again.
“Man! Okay?! You’re kidding! You just got caught snoozing by Miss Stevenson. You are so screwed! Wait till she tells Principal Snyder!” Angel snorted.

“You fell asleep in class!” Buffy gasped turning shocked eyes to her boyfriend and noting the worried look in his eyes.
“Yeah guess running after you takes a lot out of him.” Angel chuckled not noticing everyone at their table go deathly silent. Buffy turned glaring daggers at a visibly terrified Spike.
“Running after me? You blame me!” Buffy gritted out through clenched teeth.

“Urm…no luv…I mean your pregnant your allowed to um….okay I.” Spike didn’t even get to finish his explanation he had already been slowly backing out of his chair but when he saw the redness creep up her cheeks and the flames fill her eyes he gulped before standing and making a mad dash for the door with Buffy right on his heels.
“Well done doofus!” Faith shook her head rolling her eyes at Angel.

“What!? It’s not my fault! I didn’t know she’d react like that!” Angel said nervously.
“Yeah because since getting pregnant Buffy has been known for her predictable emotions!” Faith said disbelief in her voice at how stupid Angel could really be.
Birthday Surprises by Kirst
“Buffy! Come on Buffy please talk to me! It’s your birthday tomorrow come on luv. You can’t stay that mad at me!” Spike pleaded through her tightly locked bedroom door. He sighed loudly and stopped banging simply resting his forehead on her door.
“Still no luck huh?” Jenny asked smiling at her son who was staring at the door like a disowned puppy.
“What should I do?” Spike asked.
“Gunna have to work that out yourself.” Jenny smiled before walking downstairs.

Damn it! I hate peaches!

Spike made his way to his room and glanced around. It didn’t even look lived in anymore.

Screw it I’ll make her birthday one she won’t forget even if she won’t bloody speak to me.

Spike picked up his guitar and flopped down on his bed a frown marring his face.


Buffy woke up slowly. Very slowly. Last night had been horrible trying to sleep alone. She was so used to having Spike besides her that she felt lonely and she hadn’t been able to drift off till the early hours’ trying to decide whether or not to just give in and go get Spike.

Its not as if he did anything wrong your the bitch monster with a definite personality disorder.

Buffy’s eyes were closed but she frowned slightly when she heard softly played music drifting towards her, rousing her further from her sleep.

Did I leave the CD player on or something?

Buffy opened her eyes slowly and sat up in bed. She let out a little shocked noise and stared at the end of her bed meeting the soft blue eyes of Spike. He sat on the end of her bed his fingers gently playing over the strings of his guitar. When he saw her fully wake up and paying rapt attention to him he gave her a little unsure smile before changing the tune of what he was playing completely and singing softly to her.


I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold

Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


Spike kept his eyes trained on her right the way through the song and he stared at her nervously as he played the last note out on his guitar.

“Happy Birthday luv.” He smiled at her softly.
Buffy sat there speechless. Spike began to fidget a little as her silence just went on and on.
“Look if you didn’t like it im-”
“Are you kidding? That is the most….sweetest thing. I’ve never…” Buffy trailed off again losing the words to explain her eyes started to water and she jumped at him pulling him into a tight hug before she could start to cry.

“Thank you Spike.” Buffy smiled into his neck.
“No problem luv. I meant every word too.” Spike grinned at her pulling back to kiss her softly.
“Listen we’re taking the day off school today okay? I’ve got a whole day planned.” Spike grinned before standing up.
“I’ll be downstairs okay luv. Mum and dad want to give you their cards and present before they have to go to work.” Spike told her before leaving the room.

Buffy practically skipped downstairs happily and jumped when she reached the kitchen.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Buffy stared at Jenny and Giles who were grinning there like idiots with streamers wrapped around them.
Buffy’s mouth watered when she smelt all the food that was laid out on the counter.
There were plates filled with bacon, eggs of every kind, pancakes, waffles, toast and sausages.
“It’s a happy birthday breakfast so come and eat before it gets cold.

Somehow between the four of them there was not even a slither of food left and they all sat back with contented smiles on their faces.
“That was delicious thank you.” Buffy smiled.
“Of course we had to do and here is our present.” Jenny smiled again handing Buffy a brightly wrapped box. Buffy smiled up at them and opened the box gasping in delight at the cell phone nestled inside the box.

“We figured all teenagers should have one and especially you. Just in case you go into labour and no ones there.” Jenny smiled at the girl as she excitedly pulled the phone out and began to fiddle around with it.
“Right well we have to go now.” Jenny smiled.
“Happy birthday dear.” Giles hugged her tightly before picking up his suitcase and heading for the car.

“Yes Buffy enjoy yourself.” Jenny grinned following Rupert leaving Buffy and Spike in the kitchen.
“So pet you ready to go?” Spike asked.
“Go where?” Buffy asked.
“I got an entire day planned out and before you ask it’s a surprise.” Spike laughed as he saw Buffy abruptly shut her mouth and follow him out to his car.

“You’re taking me shopping?” Buffy asked in delight.
“Yep you have two hours and anything you desire is yours pet.” Spike laughed practically running to keep up with Buffy as she disappeared into a nearby clothes shop.

This is gunna be a long day.



“Spike thanks so much this was amazing!” Buffy smiled at her boyfriend as he carried well over a dozen bags to the car.
“No problem luv, come on.” He smiled holding out his hand for her after throwing her bags into the back.
“Where are we going?” Buffy asked perplexed as Spike led her back down the street they had just come from.
“Well luv I happen to be in need of a hair cut and a re-bleach and I figured you girly types like a little pampering so I booked you in for a manicure pedicure and a hair appointment…not that your hair is bad or anything I just thought you’d like to be fussed over.” Spike shrugged.
“Oh my god you are the greatest boyfriend ever!” Buffy giggled launching herself at Spike kissing him till they were both breathless.


“Oh my darling you look radiant!” Lorne clapped excitedly as Buffy walked through the door to his salon with Spike trailing behind. Buffy blushed and ducked her head shyly.
“Ooo and who’s the sugar daddy on your arm.” He smiled holding his hand out for Spike to shake.
“This is Spike and im Buffy.” She replied, instantly taking a liking to this guy.
“When’s this little bundle of joy arriving?” Lorne asked kindly, laying a hand on Buffy’s belly.

“March 14th,”
“Oh my not to long then! Right sugar plum take a seat right here. We’re not very busy today so only me and one assistant are working but no problem I shall make you both dazzle by the time you walk out that door.”
Spike took a seat in the chair next to Buffy and flipped through a magazine while Buffy and the hairdresser discussed things he had no clue about.

“And what about you sweetness?” Lorne’s question caught Spike off guard and he looked up at him blankly.
“What do you want done to your hair?” Lorne asked.
“Oh um same as it is now really just shorter and I need the roots dyed.” Spike shrugged.

“Ah okay well do you mind if I whisk your little princess here off for a few to do her hair?” Lorne asked already leading Buffy through a door next door.
“Here you go sweetness take a seat and let moi work his magic.” He grinned into the mirror reaching for the hair dye.

“Right then scrumptious sit your cute bottom in the seat and let me have my way with you.” Lorne teased as he pushed Spike down into a chair in front of a mirror.

“Where’s Buffy?” Spike asked curiously noticing that Buffy hadn’t followed the hairdresser back into the room.
“Oh ive done my work and made her hair absolutely fabulous and I’ve left her in the very capable hands of my assistant to have her nails done.” Lorne explained running a critical eye over Spike hair as he began his work.

“Almost half an hour later Spike stood waiting for Buffy by the door of the salon. He ran his hands through his hair once more and smiled at how soft his hair was.
Guess that guy does work wonders.

Spike was so distracted looking down at his feet he didn’t notice Buffy walk up to him and lay a hand on his arm.
“You ready to go?”
Spike looked up and grinned in awe of Buffy’s hair.
It was much shorter than it had been but it still hung past her shoulders. Her hair looked silky smooth and Spike instantly felt like running his hands through it. The usual golden colour of her hair also now had streaks of pure blonde in it that shone silver in the light.

“Wow pet you look stunning.” Spike smiled at her kissing her hand.
“Thanks. I think it makes me look older too.” She grinned bobbing her head.
Spike nodded at her and led her from the store as she waved goodbye to the camp hairdresser.
“Thanks Spike an hour of total pampering was just what I needed.” She grinned jumping in the car.
“Glad you enjoyed luv now on to our next location.” He grinned.
“Wait where are we going?” Buffy asked her nose scrunched up.

“You’ll see.”



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Song above is not mine lol im not that good i got it from The Wedding singer and its sung by Adam Sandler
Emma by Kirst
“Spike its beautiful!” Buffy gasped as Spike stopped the car. Right in front of them the ground ended and below that they could hear the sound of the waves crashing against the base of the cliff. The sun still shone brightly causing the ocean to shine brightly reflecting beautiful shades of blue and silver at them.

Spike got out of the car and helped Buffy out of her side before going to the boot of the car and pulling out a blanket and a big cooler bag. He laid the blanket out and helped Buffy get comfortable which was quite a feat since Buffy was never comfortable lately and opened the cooler bag handing Buffy a Marshmallow and pickle sandwich.
“Thought you’d be hungry luv.” Spike laughed as Buffy ravenously dug into her sandwich. He shook his head at the blissful look on her face and slowly began to eat his plain ham one.


Almost two hours later Buffy and Spike were still there both lying on their sides facing each other with their heads propped up on their hands.
“I reckon we call her Elizabeth after you pet.” Spike smiled softly stroking her stomach.
“Umm actually I sort of had a name in mind.” Buffy smiled biting her lip.
“Oh yeah? Well look whose been hiding. What is it luv?” Spike asked curiously already knowing that whatever Buffy wanted to name the baby was gunna be the final name.


I’ll make sure everything she wants she gets.

“Well I had a cousin her name was Emma and I remember my mom always taking me to visit her during the summer. She lived in this huge house and we used to run around dressing up, playing hide and seek or go swimming in the lake near her house. I loved going there and Emma was like my best friends I used to laugh at her so much…when my mom died I didn’t see her again and I was kind of hoping I could name the baby after her...” Buffy trailed off almost wistfully remembering some actual good memorise of her childhood for once.

Spike stared at her for a few seconds not saying anything before leaning in and leaving a sweet kiss on her lips.
“What was that for?” Buffy asked quietly.
“For being so strong, for always looking for the good things in life. Course we’ll name the baby Emma.” Spike smiled running a hand over the bump and grinning.
“It suits her anyway.” Spike grinned.
“How would you know she hasn’t even been born yet?” Buffy laughed.

“Yer I can just tell.” Spike sighed.
They sat there in a calm silence both just relaxing into the comfort they felt around each other and they watched as the sun slowly descended and sunk behind the horizon making the water glow beautifully.
“I think its time to go luv. Pretty cold.” Spike sighed looking down and smiling when he noticed Buffy was asleep. He picked her up and carried her to the car thankful that his car had bench seats.

Halfway home Buffy woke up and smiled sleepily up at him.
“Thanks Spike. This was the best birthday ever. I love you.” Her voice was so soft he almost didn’t hear her.
“Your welcome pet and I love you too pet. You and the lil bit.” Spike smiled relaxing into his seat and smiling happily.



“So how’d your birthday go B?” Faith asked through a mouthful of chocolate.
“It was amazing…Spike was soo sweet.” Buffy sighed, her eyes unfocused and staring off into space.
“Oh god snap out of it B please I can’t take the sappiness.” Faith groaned snapping her fingers in front of Buffy’s face bringing he rout of her trance.
“Oh yeah cause your no better with Angel right?” Buffy smirked seeing the blush rise on Faith’s cheeks.
Before either could say anything however the bell went and they both trudged to class.


“Euuurgh!” Buffy groaned loudly thrashing her head back and fore on her pillow.
“You okay sweetie?” Spike yawned staring at Buffy sleepily.
“No im not okay. I can’t fucking sleep.” Buffy cried out frustrated. She shoved the blankets off her and rolled onto her left side trying to get comfy. The last few days had been torture and she hadn’t been able to get a wink of sleep. There was only 2 weeks till her due date and safe to say everyone except Spike was avoiding Buffy at all costs. That’s all someone had to do was breathe and she was either sobbing uncontrollably or screaming at you.
“You need a glass of water or anything?” Spike asked timidly.
“NO! God will you just leave me alone!” She snapped pushing his hand away form her stomach and closing her eyes tightly trying to sleep.
She didn’t see Spike grinning at her back in amusement.

“Buffy can I…” Willow’s eyes widened and she opened and closed her mouth repeatedly not able to function properly from the evil glare Buffy was giving her.
“Never mind…bye.” Willow spoke quickly grabbing her bag and running away from her best friend who was currently glaring daggers at her.
Buffy sighed and leaned back into the bench she was sitting on, closing her eyes and resting a hand on her stomach. She knew she was being a bitch but she really couldn’t help it. Every little thing annoyed her and if the baby squeezed her bladder one more time she was going to scream.

She pulled herself up and managed to waddle to the girl’s bathroom.

Damn stupid baby.

Buffy sat on the toilet but before she could even sit down fully she felt a gush of liquid leak out and she gasped in surprise.

What the hell!?



“Ohmygod!Ohmygod!Ohmygod!” Buffy pulled her trousers back up and waddled as quickly as she could back out of the bathroom panting. She felt the panic rise in her chest and she was sure she was going to faint sometime soon. She made her way to the boy’s gym where she knew Spike was but she barely made it half way when an excruciating contraction made itself known. She cried out softly in pain and grasped her stomach. She looked around the deserted halls and groaned.

Why during class!? Couldn’t it have waited till lunch?

“Hey are you okay?”
Buffy struggled to straighten up and was unbelievably relieved to see Andrew and Jonathan the resident science geeks staring at her worriedly.
“Please…get Spike.” Buffy said her voice high from panic.
“Why what’s wrong?” Andrew asked stupidly.
“I'm going into labour you idiot NOW GET SPIKE!” She bellowed the last part and both boys took off running for the gym.

“SPIKE!” Andrew squeaked out loudly.
The entire class were in the middle of a basketball game and they all turned to stare at the two boys who were standing there panting like mad. The buzzer rang and a few of the boys went to go change but most stayed clearly interested in what made the two nerds run.
“What is it?” Spike asked.
“Buffy! She thinks she’s in labour.” Jonathan wheezed out.
The silence in the gym was shocking every boy turned to look at Spike who just stood there his jaw hanging open.
“Where?”
“By English.”
Spike was off running not even paying attention to the rest of the boys who were all cheering and whooping loudly.

“Can you believe it? Something exciting actually happened in school.” Gunn laughed before resuming his game of basket ball.

“Buffy! Buffy!” Spike bellowed pushing through throngs of students as they made their way to their next lesson. He pushed people out of his way not crying of their protests.
“Spike she’s over here!”
Spike looked up to see Faith waving at him. She had a panicked look in her eye and Spike gulped.

Fuck! if Faith shows fear how the hell am I going to cope?

Spike pushed through the group of people that was surrounding Faith and bent down to look Buffy in the face. She was sitting on a chair which Spike assumed someone had got for her.

“Spike thank god you’re here…it’s too early Spike it’s not supposed to be here yet.” She panted as she tried to ignore the pain.
“Buffy pet you’re due in just over a week it’s just a little before schedule.” He joked trying to make her feel better. The grip she had on his hand was unbelievably tight and he tried to ignore the huge group of teenagers who were now watching them.
“Come on luv.” Spike reassured her sweeping Buffy into his arms, one arm under her knees and another wrapped around her back.
“Get out of his way people NOW!” Faith yelled at the crowd they all parted eagerly letting Spike rush past with Buffy in his arms.

“Good luck!” Faith bellowed after them but she was drowned out by the yells of good luck from everyone else too.
Emma Arives by Kirst
Author's Notes:
Not too long to go now guys only about two chapters....thanks for sticking with it.:D
“Spike?!” Buffy grunted out.
“What is it sweetie?” Spike asked soothingly stroking her hair softly.

“Are your parents here?” Buffy asked.
“Yes Buffy their here, their in the waiting room.” Spike told her sweetly leaving a kiss on her sweaty temple.
They had already been there over 4 hours and Spike really hoped the baby would come soon. He hated seeing Buffy in so much pain.

“Oh god…here comes another one!” Buffy grunted.
“ARGHHHH!” She screamed loudly gripping his hand so tightly he was sure he heard a crunch. She gasped and panted for air as the pain slowly faded again and she collapsed backwards, laying her head back on the bed.
“Hey again how are things going?” The doctor asked kindly lifting the sheet that covered Buffy’s lower half and smiling at the couple encouragingly.
“I'm in labour so not……OH MY GOD!” Buffy bellowed again closing her eyes tightly against the pain.

“Their coming more and more frequently.” Spike informed the doctor.
“Yep they should…she’s 9 centimetres dilated.” The doctor grinned.
Spikes face lit up and he cast Buffy a happy look.
“She’s almost here Buffy.” He smiled kissing her hand.
“Okay Buffy remember your breathing and I want you to push as hard as you can when I tell you too okay.” The doctor said firmly.

Buffy nodded her head and grit her teeth as a fresh wave of agony washed over her.
“Now.”
Buffy pushed as hard as she could and grunted and gasped when she couldn’t push no more.
“Come on pet you have to do this.” Spike encouraged.
“WELL YOU GROW A DAMN VAGINA AND SEE HOW WELL YOU DEAL WITH PUSHING A BABY OUT OF IT!” Buffy screamed angrily.

“Don’t worry all women are like this during the birth.” The doctor spoke softly after seeing the hurt look flash on the young mans face.
“Come on Buffy one more push.”
“No…I can’t…please…I can’t” Buffy sobbed rolling her head back and fore desperately.
“Buffy come on sweetheart just think of meeting your little girl for the first time…bout holding her in your arms…looking into her beautiful eyes for the first time.” Spike whispered into her ear. He pulled back and stared into her eyes for a few seconds hoping she could see all the love he felt for her shining from his eyes.
He kissed her lips and smiled when he felt her kiss him back lightly.

“I love you.” He sighed against her lips both now completely oblivious to the world.
“I love you too.” She sighed.
“Okay you need to push now Buffy.” The doctor interrupted them gently.

Buffy pushed as hard as she could her neck strained outwards and the veins in her neck bulged out as she desperately pushed with everything she had left in her.
A shrill cry filled the air and Buffy’s eyes opened in wonder at the sound. She half sobbed half laughed as Spike grabbed her around the neck and kissed her head.
“She’s here baby…she’s here!” Spike cried happily. The doctor returned and handed the baby to Buffy wrapped in a pale pink blanket.

“Congratulations. You’ve got a 6 pound 4 ounce baby girl.” The doctor smiled warmly.
She looked on the couple fondly and realised in her ten years as a doctor she didn’t think she had ever seen a couple more in love. She grinned and left the room giving the new family a moment of privacy.
“She’s so little.” Buffy said softly staring at the beautiful baby in her arms and smiling softly.
“She’s beautiful luv.” Spike shook his head in disbelief.
Buffy couldn’t believe how much love she felt wash through her just looking at her daughter.

“Emma Giles.” Buffy smiled fondly.
“Actually how about Emma Joyce Giles.” Spike suggested.
Buffy looked up at him eyes filling with tears.
“After my mom?”
Spike nodded and wiped the tears from, his girlfriend’s eyes and kissed her soundly on the lips. Never feeling more content than he did right now with his arms wrapped around the woman he loved and his new baby girl.


“Mom, dad.” Spike smiled as he saw his parents run towards him from the waiting room. They wrapped their arms tightly around him neither wanting to let go of him.
“Okay mum? Da? Seriously air becoming an issue.” Spike joked.
“Is Buffy okay? Is the baby okay? Can we come see them?” Jenny reeled off excitedly.
“Yeah she’s up for visitors come on.” Spike smiled leading his parents into Buffy’s room.

He pushed the door opened and stopped stock still staring at the beautiful sight before him. Surprisingly despite a five hour labour Buffy never looked better and Spike was struck once again by her beauty. She looked gorgeous her skin was positively glowing and her smile practically lit up the room. The soft light above her bed lit her hair up like a halo and the tiny pink bundle in her arms just made the image perfect.
“Spike you gunna come in or not?” Jenny laughed as she stood next to Buffy’s bed staring down at her granddaughters beautiful face with Giles right behind her grinning manically.

Spike laughed before walking over to the bed taking his place next to Buffy and rubbing her hand softly.



“I still can’t get over how gorgeous she is!” Jenny grinned staring at her first grandchild and pulling the stupidest faces.
“I know she looks just like her mum.” Spike smiled proudly wrapping his arm around Buffy’s shoulders.
“She got your eyes though.” Buffy said staring into her daughters bright blue eyes.
“Did you get a prom dress yet?” jenny asked moving away form her grandchild and over to the fridge.
“Yeah I bought it yesterday. Still a bit early though I mean Prom isn’t for another month.” Buffy laughed rolling her eyes.
“Good to be prepared though right?” Jenny smiled.
Emma started crying then and Buffy and Spike moved towards her simultaneously. Spike picked her up and cradled her making cooing noises at her but she didn’t quieten down and Spike laughed.
“She wants her mammy.” Spike grinned handing her over to Buffy.
Jenny just shook her head and left the room.
New meetings by Kirst
“Hmmm.” Spike groaned nibbling on Buffy’s bottom lip happily. His hands roamed over her back before settling on her ass grinding her into his very hard member. Buffy broke apart from him and smiled own at him.

“Spike…”

“Oh come on Buff the doctor said wait 6 weeks and it’s been six weeks! Please…” Spike begged burying his face in her neck and sucking on her pulse point. Buffy muttered something incoherently before sinking into the embrace. Spike pulled the nightgown she wore over her head leaving her completely bare and he stared up at her in amazement as she straddled his lap. Her hair was all mussed up her lips were swollen from all his kisses and her body….well if that’s what pregnancy did to a body he couldn’t wait to get her pregnant again. Her boobs had grown to a phenomenal size and Spike couldn’t tear his eyes away from them as she pulled off his boxers and sank down slowly onto his length.
“Oh god Buffy.” Spike groaned.

“It’s been so long.” Buffy cried as she rode him slowly. She scraped her finger nails down his chest and cried out as she felt him squeeze her breasts softly. She was completely out of her mind by this point and didn’t even notice his hand slowly trailing down her body until it reached the soft patch of curls. He felt himself slowly grow closer to his release so he reached out and rubbed her clit furiously desperate for her to cum before him. He saw her face go slack and she threw her head back before letting out a huge moan. Spike rolled them over and thrust quickly into her a couple of times before finding his own release. He collapsed on top of her burying his face in her neck.


“That was amazing.” Spike sighed into her neck.
“Oh yeah.” Buffy sighed.
“Oh shit! I didn’t use a condom again!” Spike gasped staring down at her in panic.
“Spike I’ve been on the pill since I’ve come out of hospital. We’re fine really.” She laughed.
They both closed their eyes and were about to fall asleep peacefully in each others arms completely comfortable when they heard a soft whimper come from the baby monitor by the side of the bed. They both turned their faces to it and then back at each other.

“It’s your turn.”
“It’s your turn.”

They both sighed.
“Rock, Paper, Scissors?”

“Damn.” Spike mumbled getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of slacks to go check on Emma in the next room.
Buffy rolled back over with a contented smile on her face falling to sleep to the sweet sound of Spike singing their daughter back to sleep.



“Okay Spike seriously when is B coming back?!” Faith begged.
“Faith she’s only been off for four weeks! She just had a baby she’s coming back tomorrow okay.” Spike laughed at how eagerly all his friends were looking at him.
“I can’t believe the baby is over a month old and none of us have met her yet.” Faith frowned.
“Hey that isn’t our fault.” Spike said defensively.
“I know we’ve all been kinda busy...” Faith sighed.

“Well wait till lunch.” Spike smirked.
“Why lunch? What about lunch?” Willow asked excitedly.
“Well Buffy knew you guys would want to see the baby so she’s meeting us outside the school building for lunch.” Spike smiled as every single person on the tables face lit up.

“Damn Spike where is she?” Faith cried glancing around the grass.
They all sat at a bench on the lawns out the front of the school and Spike already felt like slapping them all repeatedly.

Why are they so damn hyperactive?

Just at that moment Spike spotted Buffy walking towards them pushing the pram towards them. The guys hadn’t noticed her yet cause their backs were all to her and Spike grinned broadly when he saw her. He jumped up and strode quickly over to meet her.

“Hey pet.” Spike greeted pecking her on the lips and glancing in at Emma.
Buffy smiled at him and beamed as all her friends practically rushed her to get a look at the baby.

“Everyone meet Emma." Buffy gushed picking up her baby carefully and handing her over to an eager Willow.
"Oh my god she is so cute!” Willow cooed happily rocking Emma back and for in her arms.
“I know.” Buffy replied proudly.
“I can’t believe it…it’s like you’re all grown up.” Faith joked trying to keep a serious face but failing miserably.
“Yeah and talk about losing the baby weight Buff…Jeesh you look hotter than before!” Angel grinned shamelessly at her poking out his tongue at Spike who puffed out his chest as if in warning.

“Thanks Angel. I’ve got to say im not missing the fatty nickname.” Buffy shot a nasty look at Faith who just shrugged and began arguing with Willow again over the baby.



“Are they ready yet?” Spike huffed staring at his watch and re adjusting his tie.
“No.” Jenny replied sternly holding up her camera already.
Spike,Buffy,Faith,Angel,Willow and Oz had all planned to take a limo to prom together and they had all decided to meet at Spikes as it was easier for everyone. Spike couldn’t understand what was taking the women so long to get ready. All three had had their dresses picked out since March and they had all day to get ready.

Women!

“How do I look?” Angel asked nervously.
“You look bloody swell peaches.” Spike said sarcastically not really caring what his friend looked like.
Last minute panic however sent Spike to the mirror in the hall and he checked out his reflection studying himself closely.
He wore a black suit and white shirt. He had decided against a tie but instead of making him look scruffy he actually pulled it off. He had also mussed up his hair just the way Buffy liked it in a mess of curls that artfully looked like he had rolled out of bed.
All in all he looked hot.

“Oh wow.”
Spike turned to the little gasp that came from the stairway and his eyes bugged open and he nearly choked on his tongue as he stared at the vision walking down the stairs toward him. Buffy was wearing a deep red dress that swept the floor but had a long slit up the side the top half of the dress was fitted to her form perfectly and she had a silver necklace on with matching earrings. Her hair was half up half down and hung in loose waves.

She looks fucking gorgeous!
She looked sexy as hell but at the same time she looked classy. Spike grinned at her and curled his tongue against his teeth knowing her reaction already.
“You look stunning luv.” Spike sighed stroking a hand down her cheek and staring into her eyes with nothing but adoration.

“Well you clean up quite well yourself.” Buffy teased her eyes raking over him before meeting his eyes and her nearly gasped at the want that was undisguised there. She smirked before taking his hand and leading him into the living room.
“Hey Guys!” Buffy smiled brightly.

“Buffy you look…wow.” Angel finished admiring Buffy. Oz nodded and jenny just welled up like she always did.
“I'm sorry it’s just you both look so beautiful. Come on photo time.” Jenny smiled aiming the camera and taking at least three different photos. By the time the other two girls had come down well over two dozen photos had been snapped. Groups, couples and even singular. No one was left un photographed. Angel and Faith walked out the door first whispering softly to each other and Oz and Willow followed both just gazing at each other happily. Buffy and Spike however hung behind to say goodnight to their baby.
“Goodnight sweetheart.” Spike kissed her softly before handing the 10 week old too Buffy. Who also placed a soft kiss on her head.

“Wait you two! Let’s have a photo with Emma in it.” Jenny smiled lifting up her camera again.
Buffy moved closer to Spike and he wrapped his arm around her waist while she held the baby up in between them. Emma chose that exact moment to smile and Jenny took advantage taking much more than one photo.
“Right now scram go have fun!” Jenny ushered them out the door before going to tend to her granddaughter.
Epilouge by Kirst
“So having fun pet?” Spike whispered into her ear as they swayed slowly to the soft song that was drifting through the room.

“More fun than I’ve ever had.” Buffy smiled up at him capturing his lips in a sweet kiss. Neither aware of the happy looks and whispers of “Awe!” Coming from most of the people from their class that surrounded the dance floor. When Buffy had shown back up in school almost a month ago everyone had expected to see a tired, bloated mess to walk through the door so they had all almost fainted when they had seen Buffy’s trim figure glide through the doors happily and looking better than ever, but tonight she had outdone herself and practically every male had trouble tearing their eyes away.

The women seemed to be having the same problem with Spike too and Buffy smiled smugly into Spike’s neck as she saw Harmony glaring at them.
“I love you.” Buffy whispered into his ear.
“I love you too.” Spike smiled back.
“You two look absolutely gorgeous together!”

Buffy and Spike both turned to look at an eccentric looking guy who had been hired to take photos through out the evening so students could pick some they may want to buy. He was grinning at them wildly and quickly snapped off a few shots before running off after Cordelia and Owen.
“Is it just me who’s blind?” Buffy laughed. Blinking her eyes to get rid of the white blotches from the flash of the camera.
“Yeah it’s just you I could never go blind with such a beauty in my arms.” Spike smiled at her kissing her softly on the lips.

“Ahem.”

Buffy looked up again at yet another interruptions surprised to see Cordelia standing there.

Does she look nervous!?

“Umm. Hi.” She greeted.
“Hey Cordy.” Buffy replied a little taken aback by the fact that Cordelia the most popular girl in school and the girl who had been her nemesis for like 8 years was standing there shifting nervously.
“Can I talk to you? In private?” Cordelia asked giving Spike and apologetic look.

Buffy nodded and followed Cordelia out into the hallway. There were a few people standing outside either having a sneaky smoke or engaging in some very hot action with their dates either way Buffy frowned in distaste.
“I'm sorry.” Cordelia said firmly.
“Huh? For what?” Buffy asked confused.
“For the past 8 years. For being an absolute queen bitch. I…I made judgements when I shouldn’t have. I didn’t know the full story and I tried as best as I could to put you down whenever I saw you and I realise now. I'm not better than you. Im not better than anyone. And if im truly honest…im no where near as strong as you.” Cordelia said quietly.

“Thanks…that means a lot Cordelia, but why are you saying this now?” Buffy asked honestly humbled by Cordelia’s little apology.
“IRA. Turns out my dad was cheating on his taxes for awhile. I'm broke and I realise…I have absolutely nothing all because I was caught up in some stupid rich girl la la fantasy and I realised now that im absolutely penniless i've never been happier.” Cordelia grinned.
“Good for you Cord.” Buffy smiled back hugging the brunette warmly.
“So friends?”
“Friends.”
“Cool now you have to tell me where you got those shoes!”


“Spike…”
Buffy spoke quietly walking back into the hall with a goofy grin on her face. Cordelia's little speech outside had made her realise just how lucky she was and she placed her hand over Spikes chest smiling to herself.

“Yeah luv?”
“Take me home?”
“Happy too.” Spike grinned lifting her up and carrying her out of the gym not once taking his eyes away from hers.


4 years later…

“Hmpff.”
Buffy snuggled further into her pillow and kept her eyes tightly shut not wanting to move an inch. She ignored the soft wet kisses that were trailing down her back and tried desperately to stay asleep.
“Come on pet…come back to me.” Spike whispered to her softly.
She finally gave up and rolled over smiling into Spike’s face.
“Morning.” Buffy yawned.
“No luv…Afternoon! Ahh the life of a college student I guess!” Spike smirked down at her.
“Hey! I spent all last night up with our daughter actually.” Buffy snorted.
“Why? Is she okay?” Spike asked panicked, getting to stand up.

“Spike she’s fine. She had a nightmare about school again.” Buffy laughed as she remembered the talk she had with her daughter about teachers not wanting to eat you.
“I should have been here.” Spike sighed heavily.
“Spike please! Since we’ve had Emma I think you’ve only spent like 3 weeks apart from her. You’re a rock star now Spike.” She teased.

“Still I should have been here.” Spike sighed sadly.
“Spike please your like…the perfect daddy there is and you know it. Emma reminds you enough. Besides you can’t just give up your dream now that you’ve got it…Emma doesn’t stop going on about how her dad’s a musical genius!” Buffy laughed.

Spike just shook his head and smiled shyly. It had always been his dream to make it famous and freshman year of college he had met a few guys who were in his music class and along with Oz they had set up their own band. Dingoes Ate My Baby had hit the big time immediately and with two multi platinum albums under their belts it still seemed that there was no stopping them.
“So how’s school going luv?” he had missed her so much in the three days he had to go do a stupid album signing in London.

“Fine Spike. My art teacher actually took a few of my pieces to this big time art guy and he’s offered to do a showing for me in his gallery.” Buffy smiled happily.
“That’s amazing pet!” Spike grinned.
He leant down to kiss her only meaning to give her a light kiss but the three days spent apart had taken its toll and they were both desperate for each other already. Within minutes they were both naked and Spike sighed in happiness at being able to be with his girl again.

“Oh god Spike.” Buffy moaned as Spike lifted her leg up high and over his shoulder so he could drive deeper into her.
“I love you Buffy…so much.” Spike grunted desperately trying to hang on but he felt himself nearing the edge with every thrust.
“Love…you….too…” Buffy panted gripping his ass desperately urging him on. Spike stared down at her drinking in the sight of her beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure. She was biting on her lips and her head was thrashing back and fore desperately. 5 years and he still couldn’t get enough of her. He felt her go rigid underneath him before she screamed her release. Spike followed not long after grunting at the feel of her walls strangling him till he was completely spent.

“So im guessing Emma’s with my mum right.” Spike panted running his hands up and down Buffy’s arms. Feeling Buffy nod against his chest he didn’t feel the need to answer and instead focused on the picture on their bedside table. It was one of the ones from prom night almost four years ago and every time he saw it he couldn’t help the burst of happiness well inside him.

He and Buffy both had proud smiles on their faces and their eyes which were directed at each other had such love radiating from them you could even see it through the picture and to make the picture even more picture perfect. Emma was staring right at the camera with a huge grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye. When the press had found out he had a daughter and a serious long term girlfriend they had gone nuts and no one had believed it at first all of them assuming that Spike was some sort of rebel, man slut.

The headlines in the papers had been less than flattering anyway but as soon as the paparazzi had spotted him out with Buffy and Emma the papers quickly changed their tune and soon he was Spike Giles Rock God with a heart of Gold.

“Buffy…I love you.” He said still not taking his eyes from the picture.

“Love you more.” Buffy sighed.
And after the briefest pause Spike said the four most terrifying words he had ever had to say.
“Will you marry me?”

When he didn’t get an answer in the first couple of seconds he started to fidget already thinking she was going to say no but when she lifted her head and stared him in the eyes with the happiest smile on her face he got the answer he wanted. Without having to say another word Spike rolled his new fiancé over already desperate to make love to her again.
He slid in easily and they both gasped in pleasure and neither held their moans back as Spike sped his thrust up.
“Oh Spike I-”
They both stopped suddenly when they saw the door swing open and their four year old came running in and stopped dead less than a foot away.
“Mommy…dadddy…what are you doing?”

Oh bugger

The End



Hope you all enjoyed this story and thanks to everyone who left a review. :D