Queen of Demons by MyBlondieBear
Summary: Takes place in 1863. (Buffy is a human). Buffy decides to take a stroll to get away from her fathers boring party. While she's out she gets kidnapped by our favorite Arelius member. But her blood is different: she's a Queen Vampire. It's not just a past fic, it's in the future too. It just shows Buffy differently than the series did.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Parody
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 38975 Read: 29283 Published: 11/13/2006 Updated: 07/20/2007

1. Chapter 1 by MyBlondieBear

2. Chapter 2 by MyBlondieBear

3. Chapter 3 by MyBlondieBear

4. Chapter 4 by MyBlondieBear

5. Chapter 5 by MyBlondieBear

6. Chapter 6 by MyBlondieBear

7. Chapter 7 by MyBlondieBear

8. Chapter 8 by MyBlondieBear

9. Chapter 9 by MyBlondieBear

10. Chapter 10 by MyBlondieBear

11. Chapter 11 by MyBlondieBear

12. Chapter 12 by MyBlondieBear

13. Chapter 13 by MyBlondieBear

14. Chapter 14 by MyBlondieBear

15. Chapter 15 by MyBlondieBear

16. Chapter 16 by MyBlondieBear

17. Chapter 17 by MyBlondieBear

18. Chapter 18 by MyBlondieBear

19. Chapter 19 by MyBlondieBear

20. Last Chapter by MyBlondieBear

Chapter 1 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Please tell me if you like it...
(1863)
Buffy stared down past the staircase and her wandering eyes looked around at every one in her family room. Once again her father was forcing her to attend one of his social gatherings. Her once homely house was now filled with dozens of snobby women and men who are interested in nothing but politics. Both of which, Buffy hated with a passion so intense that it would make beasts of the night blush. Her green eyes met with a familiar set of brown and she turned away, disgusted that she was the unlucky girl that Mr. Riley Finn decided to have a fancy on. Her hands gripped the skirt of her rose-colored dress, helping her control her anger at the brunette fool. She took a chance and turned back to him, he was talking to some other men from town, but never took his eyes off of Buffy. She turned away and came face to face with her mother. Buffy yelped and her mother chuckled at her daughters display of shock.

“Hey, Honey. You do know that your father’s expecting you to make an appearance?“ Joyce put her hand on the small of Buffy’s back and they turned back to the crowd of people. Mr. Finn had disappeared and Buffy sighed as if a load was just taken off of her shoulder. Joyce started to give Buffy a back massage, but stopped when she felt her daughters discomfort.

“Mother, you know how much I despise these horrid gala’s.” She looked at her mother with sad eyes.

“Please, you just have to show your father that you care. Then, within a few minutes, you can go back to your room and read.” Joyce gave her daughter a hug, and whispered into her ear, “Your getting out of this easier than I, Your father wishes for me to stay here all evening.”

Buffy smiled and turned to go down the staircase, Joyce linked arms with her and they stepped down the steps. When they reached the first story floor Joyce let go of Buffy’s arm.

“I am going to greet Amelia, she and her husband have just arrived.” Joyce leaned into Buffy to again whisper in her ear, “If you think that Cecily Adams is a dreadful woman, wait until you have met her sister, Amelia.”

Buffy bid her mother adieu and walked off to where her father stood. She met her fathers side and smiled up to him, Hank Summers looked down at her and exchanged her a smile back. He turned back to his fellow colleges and started to talk about president Lincoln.

“My opinion of the Emancipation Proclamation is that it’s nonsense.” Hank said, all of the men around him nodded.

“I remember the good days when Polk was in office. Now he was a man of admiration.” A brunette man smiled, Buffy remembered hearing that his name was Hamilton. Boredom rushed through her body like waves. She curtsied and left the group of men, not knowing where to go next. After she had only taken a few steps she was stopped by a group of young women her age. She hated brainless, stuck-up teenagers just as much as haughty women and politic-crazed men.

“Elizabeth, where did you get your dress made? It’s very vintage.” The most infuriating one asked.

“Um… I don’t know, Cordelia. I can find out for you.” Buffy said, trying to escape as soon as she could, it didn’t work.

“Make sure you tell me before the big masquerade party. I will definitely have the best costume….” Cordelia said. Buffy was waiting to hear the rude comment.

“… As you.” She and her friends started to giggle, but the arrival of Parker Abram’s silenced them. He slightly bowed, and turned to Buffy.

“Excuse me, but my I speak to you, Elizabeth?” He asked, a sly grin spread across his face.

“Sorry, Mr. Abrams. I was busy talking to my friends.” Buffy lied. He nodded in understanding.

“Very well, Maybe I will have the chance to speak to you later tonight. Good bye, ladies.” He walked away. Buffy was greeted by jealous looks from all of the teenagers.

“He is absolutely gorgeous.” Cecily smiled. A few of the girls nodded, and the ones that didn’t were too busy watching his retreating figure to pay attention to Cecily speak.

“And he is absolutely smitten with you, Elizabeth.” Cordelia said, jealousy spilled out of her pores in gallons.

“I wish he was as infatuated with me as he is to you.” Cecily said. The other girls all nodded in agreement.

“That’s terrible, Cecily. All he wants is a precious virgin so he can ruin yet another woman’s values.” Buffy smiled and left the group, satisfied with each of the girls faces. Especially Cecily’s, whose face turned red and her eyes widened. She didn’t know where to go next, but then decided to go out to the veranda. She walked past people, ignoring the straying men’s eyes and jealous women’s glares. When she got outside she leaned against the railing, shivering when the metal hit her uncovered arms. She stared out to the Ocean, enjoying the glimpse of the last rays of the sun disappear over the horizon. The wind brushed against her face, causing some of her golden hair to fall out of the fancy loose bun. And she cursed her choice of coming out of the house when she saw Mr. Finn stop next to her.

“A beautiful woman, such as yourself, shouldn’t be outside alone. It is highly improper.” He smiled as though he was the smoothest male ever. He leaned in closer to her. When he heard her shiver he put his coat on her shoulders. Buffy almost gagged at his show of affection and the smell of his coat. Buffy soon regretted letting her teeth chatter and her arms shake a few second earlier.

“It’s my back porch, I come here all the time. It’s as safe as an Asylum.” She looked away, and she could tell that the oaf was getting irritated because she wasn’t looking at him in the eye. They stood in awkward silence for a few minutes when a high pitched voice called Riley’s name. Riley did a small bow and left Buffy’s sight. Buffy sighed a sigh of relief for the second time today day. She was on a roll.

She stepped off of the porch and onto the beach, smiling as the chatter of her house was beyond her hearing range. She walked along the ocean for a long time: minutes turned to hours, and Buffy was starting to sense it was midnight. She knew that her parents were probably freaking out, and they probably already had people searching for her, but she didn’t care. This was enjoying, and if she had to risk getting in trouble for it… It definitely is worth it. Her feet started to throb inside the painful heels so she took them off. She held them as she walked for a few minutes, then decided to get rid of the wretched things and left them on the beach. She figured some less fortunate girl would find them, It was her good deed for the day. Buffy turned back, but saw complete darkness. The only light was the moons reflection off of the water, and thin lights from the town a mile away. Buffy had to decide between the extra long walk along the waters or a long walk through town that was a little shorter than the water-side walk but still long. Buffy’s shiver help answer the question as she pulled Riley’s jacket around her tighter and walked to the town.

Meanwhile:

“Daddy, all the people are at the party. And we weren‘t fit enough to get invitations.” Drusilla pouted. The Arelius clan had been searching for people for over an hour and all but Spike had eaten one person. Spike had yet to find someone to his taste.

“I give up.” Darla said annoyed, “I say we just go to that party and kill some people.”

“We cant. There must be a hundred people there.” Angelus said. Spike nodded. Drusilla didn’t take the bait and still wanted to go with Darla’s plan.

“And, if we eat all of them then we wont be able to find any other people.” Spike said.

“But, Spike, there’s a lot of little ants in an anthill, and not all of them are running from the anteater.” Drusilla, if possible, stuck her bottom lip out even more.

“How about we eat the spare people in the mansion.” Angelus said. They had a dozen people trapped in the basement dungeon incase they went in a shortage.

“But the caged bird always stops singing, and the trapped people loose hope. They have no fight in them, and that’s no fun.” Drusilla said.

“Will you shut up?” Darla yelled, “Just go eat them, because right now I’m not having any fun.”

“You can torture them, Dru. You can make them beg. Plus, we can have some fun.” Angelus said. He rubbed Drusilla’s bum and Drusilla’s face shown a delirious grin he knew that she was all for going home. This didn’t go unnoticed by Spike and Spike’s stomach took this opportunity to growl. The three other Arelius members all now had their eyes on Spike.

“You guys can go ahead. I’m going to get something to eat first, then I’ll meet you at the mansion.” Spike said. They knew how much he hated to eat the trapped people. That was one of the many trait’s that his sire, Drusilla, had passed down on him.

“Okay, Spike.” Drusilla said, “Just don’t have too much fun without mummy.” Spike nodded and waved the three off. They turned to go, and Spike watched their retreating forms. When they turned off the street and turned Spike continued down the street towards the ocean.

But within a few minutes, his eyes caught on a delectable treat: A lean girl with golden blonde hair and an old-styled rich red dress. Her bare feet were carrying her tired-looking body in the opposite direction that Spike was going. Though Spike never took his eyes off the girl, She didn’t take her eyes off of the ground in front of her. But Spike knew that Goldilocks knew he was there, her breathing was uncontrollable and her face was red. Spike’s stomach growled once more and he knew she was the unlucky girl that would soon meet cold death.

He walked up to her with his human façade and stopped when he was in front of her. Her wide green eyes met his blue and her face shown embarrassment.

“You shouldn’t be outside alone in the wee hours of the morning.” The stranger said to the girl. She stepped past him and continued on. Spike smiled and followed her. She wouldn’t be escaping death, “Especially in such a beautiful dress.”

Spike stepped in front of her and caused her to stop walking. Her face turned the shade of the deep red dress.

“Thank you for the compliment, sir, but I must be getting back to my home.” She said.

“Home? In that dress, it seems your on
your way to a party. The one at the Summers’s no doubt.” Spike said.

“Yes, that is the one.” Buffy said. Her face turned back to the normal shade, this man seemed trusting to her.

“What is your name?” He asked her.

“Elizabeth.” She said. He took her hand and kissed her. He felt her pulse within her wrist quicken and he couldn’t wait to savor the taste of her sweet blood. Spike looked back up at her face, and knew that that wasn’t the only thing he wanted to do to her. He was going to enjoy this girl every way he could.

“We’ll, Elizabeth. I recon that it’d be safer for me to accompany you there.” He offered her his arm and she took it without question.


Buffy had thought the handsome man a gentleman up until he pushed her up against an ally wall with a single shove. She growled in disgust as she felt his hands explore her body. One hand cupped her left breast as the other pulled her body flush against him. Buffy squirmed around, doing everything possible to save herself: cutting, scratching, and biting. Spike pulled her fighting body closer and dipped his head low to the curve of her neck. Buffy felt him lick her neck and she screamed for help. But nobody would come, she looked like an everyday harlot from a whorehouse. And Spike knew this. He lowered his head even more to the swell of her breasts. Where his tongue left the confines of his mouth and licked the salty smoothness of her chest. He nipped her neck slightly with blunt teeth, awaiting a reaction. And he did get one: Buffy moaned quietly in pleasure.

“So sweet…” Spike murmured, “My good little wanton…”

When Buffy realized what he had said, she started to struggle once more, but gave up as he dipped his cold tongue into her mouth. Spike waited until he felt her tongue dancing with his and then he let her go. She was breathing heavy her face was red in embarrassment. She started up at Spike with a shocked expression. Spike lifted his fist and punched her, not enough to kill her, but knock her out long enough to take her back to the mansion. He flung her over his shoulder, rubbed her small bum, and hurried off towards the mansion.

Yeah, he was going to have a lot of fun tonight.
Chapter 2 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Teensy weensy rape-ish scene.
As William passed through the front doors of the mansion he heard two women scream in pleasure. He recognized those voices as Darla’s and Drusilla‘s, Angelus had followed through with his plans. William felt his unbeating heart wretch in anger, he would be having another ’talk’ with Angelus about this. But not right now, William didn’t really want to interrupt the three in their session. He would be no match against three angry, horny vampires. It was times like this that he appreciated how Angelus told him to pick a room on the opposite end of the mansion. Nonetheless, his unbeating heart still hurt.

But one day, William told himself, I will get that bastard back.

William continued amongst the hallways, and stopped to gawk at a dead man in the middle of it. It wasn’t that it was unusual to find a dead body in the mansion, it happened on an everyday basis. But this mans limbs had been torn apart, one leg was amongst books that lay messily on a shelving unit. An arm on the ground in front of a door, and the head was handing upright on a corner of a decorative mirror. The rest of the body was missing. Drusilla had really outdone herself this time.

William shrugged, and moved over the limbs. He growled when he almost slipped, he thanked his vampire reflexes for allowing him to catch his balance. He opened a large steel door that was so heavy he almost had trouble opening despite his strength. He walked into the room and kicked the door shut. Everything in the room was black except for the blood-red sheets. William thought it was perfect. He put the blonde girl on his oversized bed, and fixed around the covers so that her small body lay tangled amongst the rich sheets. He also took the clips from her golden hair and now her blonde locks were scattered around her soft head, resembling a halo.

When he was pleased by his piece of art he walked into the darkness of a corner and sat on a tall wooded chair, waiting for his snack to awake.

During her state of unconsciousness she had mewled and whispered incoherent words, and this only made it harder for William to wait. He had to hold himself from running to her and shake her until she woke up, but that wouldn’t have worked. He had to wait, he wanted to hear her scream and squirm under him as he took away her innocence. She had to be a virgin, the way she blushed and fought earlier meant that she wasn’t a whore. She didn’t seem to be married, she didn’t look older than sixteen.

‘All the better to eat you…’

Lucky for William she did wake up a few minutes later. Her hand went up onto her bruised head, and she sat upright. She moaned in pain and then opened her eyes. Immediately her green eyes grew large and she gasped. She looked around the room with wandering eyes looking for a clue to where she was. They passed William because he was in the darkness of a corner. She attempted to get out of the bed, but when dizziness hit her she was back onto it.

William the Bloody could hear her fast beating heart beat faster and faster as she remembered what had happened right before she was kidnapped. Rape went through her mind as she leaned against the backboard of the bed and hugged her knees to her chest. But she stayed brave and didn’t cry: William liked that. But there wasn’t time for liking, he had plans to do.

William the Bloody walked out of the darkness and their eyes met with each other. Confusion met with eagerness, hate met with pleasure. Buffy wanted to run, but she was too shocked to even move. But when she saw his evil grin she came to her senses. She jumped off the bed, still overcome with dizziness, but she was ignoring it. She got halfway to the door when she felt him spin her body around so she was facing him. He pushed her backwards and her back collided with the closed doors. William pushed his body up against hers and she was trapped.

William the Bloody grabbed both of her small hands with his own, and put his other hand upon her bum. He picked up the squirming girl with ease and carried her to his bed. He laid her on it then crawled above her, his throbbing erection pushing against her stomach, that proved the violence made him hard.

He removed his hand from her bum, placed it on the neck of her dress, and tore the dress off with ease while taking the underclothes with it. William chuckled when her face grew a deep shade of red in her state of naked-ness. William was caught in a moment of awe, the poet in him wanted to whisper words of her beauty. But that only lasted until she shoved him away and temporarily got away. She had gotten to the heavy door and was struggling to open it when it kicked into William the Bloody that she had gotten away. He jumped off the bed and pushed her up against the door once again.

He was getting really frustrated that none of this was going according to plan. William was happy to get a strong-spirited girl, but this was overdoing it. He couldn’t take her struggling anymore.

His face turned and he stepped back an inch, but before she could take a breath he had her trapped in his arms.

His face had ridges and his eyes flashed a milky yellow. His once handsome face was now that of a demons. He placed his tongue between his teeth and waited for her to say something. But nothing escaped her lips but a gasp. And that’s when he decided to strike.

His fangs pierced her silky skin, and he moaned as the tasty blood pampered his throat. But Spike stopped, her blood tasted like nothing he’d ever tasted before.
A thought flashed through his mind as he ripped his fangs from her skin. Without a second thought he pulled open the doors and carried the trembling girl down through all the hallways until he stepped in front of Angelus’s room. He didn’t sense any movement in there, so he figured they were somewhere else. Spike sniffed the air and followed the scent of his sire, daisy’s with a hint of blood.


Meanwhile:

The three were sitting in the family room, enjoying the aftermath of what they had done, all wanting more. Darla sat on Angelus’s lap, while Drusilla massaged his back. The large doors opened up and William ran through them. The three stared at the naked woman, wondering what the heck was so important.

“Guess what I found…” William said, giving them a few seconds to guess

“A snack.” Darla asked, clearly very bored. Drusilla moved away from Angelus, and stepped in front of the captive girl.

“You… I know you. Your me, and Spike, and daddy, and grand mummy. Your all of us creatures. You… yes, I know you. You’re her.” Drusilla smiled, and danced around the room chanting “we have found her, my good little Spike has found her. Our monarch savior, here to save us from … her. ”

“Found who?” Angelus asked. Drusilla stopped automatically and her smile vanished.

“Did you listen to me, daddy? She’s our queen.” Drusilla scolded, she placed a long fingernail upon the captive and drew blood. Dru brought the finger to her lips and rolled her eyes in a euphoric way. Once Angelus realized what was going on he pushed Darla out of his lap. He hurried to Spike and pulled the girl from his grasp.

“It’s only fair that I turn her. I am the leader.” Angelus said, bringing the small women up to his height.

“I found her, therefore I get to turn her.” Spike growled pulling her away from Angelus. Buffy whimpered at the pull on her arm, but both of the men didn’t notice her: they were too busy fighting over who gets to turn her. Her body was tossed to the side as the two men fought over her. She also noticed this and slowly pulled herself away. She didn’t get too far as a foot stopped her in her tracks. She looked up and her eyes met with an insane, evil glare.

“Naughty, Royal. Trying to get away? I wont stand for that. Besides, who else would fill my tummy and scream in my head?”

William and Angelus were too busy sparring physically and mentally to realize that Drusilla and Buffy were gone. They didn’t until Darla cleared her throat, then they both turned to her.

“Not that I don’t like this show of war of raging male testosterone, but Dru ran off with the… Anyways, if she forgets to give Blondie her own blood like she did to William, then we may be short one future Queen.“ Darla said, she was now sitting on the sofa. Both of the men looked to where they had last seen the captive girl.

“Shit!” They said in unison. They both started off in a sprint, following the scent of their kin. They reached the other family room when the found Drusilla sitting on the ground with wide eyes. They didn’t see Buffy at first, but then they found her limp body lying still across the room. Drusilla looked up at the men.

“I did it!” She smiled.
Chapter 3 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Mo Spuffy in this chapter. It's mostly insight about what will probably happen.
Spike and Angelus looked at Drusilla hopefully, hoping that the insane girl had remembered to give the Blondie some blood in exchange for hers.

“You should be proud of Princess. I did it all by me lonesome, and didn’t need any help from daddy.” Drusilla smiled, referring to when she had turned William. She had forgotten to give him her blood. Despite the fact that Angelus didn’t want any other males in the clan, he also didn’t want to hurt Drusilla’s feeling and let the boy die. He had given the scrawny human some of his own blood with only a few seconds to spare. And ever since then, Angelus had regretted that decision.

William hurried to Elizabeth and looked for any signs of her being alive. Nothing stood out, but his gaze stopped on a mark he had looked over earlier. She had a teardrop mark on the lower part of her back neck. She should have been the Queen. But now she was dead and she wasn’t going to be queen of anything. He looked back at Angelus with saddened eyes and then looked back at the dead girl.

“Why do you look at me so crossed? I have done nothing wrong. I did what they told me.” She pouted, “No memories slipped out of my head and ran away to the dark abyss of the forgotten mind. It all stayed put.”

“You remembered to give her some of your blood?” Angelus asked.

“Yes.” Drusilla said, “They told me all the steps so I wouldn’t mess up. I couldn’t ruin it.”

“Looks like our Drusilla does have some sense. And all these years I thought she was completely obtuse.” Darla said from the entrance of the room. On the outside she appeared to be tranquil and carefree. Yet on the inside she was fuming.


Flashback:


(1595, France)

Darla walked through the moonlit town with confidence. She was hungry and was hoping to get lucky. Darla hadn’t been able to get any food lately: all the towns-people were too cautious to be outside after hours, and the new war with Spain certainly didn’t help things at all. She was starting to hate Montpellier and was considering going to a town where the towns people weren’t as smart. Her dark green eyes darted across the road to a man walking the same way as her. She caught him looking at her and then he stopped walking. Darla put on a smile and crossed the street towards him. When she got to the middle of the street she then realized that he wasn’t a human, therefore not a snack. But she continued on, if she couldn’t get food then she may as well take off some of this sexual tension. She stopped in front of him, smiled and licked her pink lips. His boring brown eyes watched her tongue in awe.

“Hello.”

“A-Are you Darla?” He asked her, getting back on focus.

“Whose asking?” She asked back. She took a step closer and he tensed up.

“I’m Michael. The Master sent me, he wanted me to tell Darla that he had a present.” He said, “He wished for you to come and get it as soon as you can.”

“What is it?” Darla asked, her voice sounded excited.

“I don’t know, exactly. But I did see a vampire pulling a girl into the Masters room.” The brunette man said. Darla nodded and started to think.

“A girl…” She murmured, “Maybe it’s a slayer…” She said, coming to a conclusion, and started to walk off. But she turned back around a second later, she knew just how to make this timid man blush.

“Oh, and Michael.” She smiled.

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Fix yourself.” She looked down at his aching erection, “You don’t want to go through town like that, you’d loose you dignity in a heartbeat.”

She turned and left, leaving him staring down at his pants that definitely did not hide his growing member.

She hurried along the streets, past houses that seemed dead inside, and when she got to the outskirts of Montpellier she smiled: her walk was almost over. There wasn’t much houses on the outer edge, but the ones that were there were owned by wealthy, diplomatic men. She admired that in one house, there was a whole family outside searching for something. Her vampire hearing heard one of the little boys cry: ‘Harriet’s gone missing‘. Harriets manquer allé

She couldn’t help what she did next. This was just too tempting. If the ‘present’ was Harriet and was also a slayer, like Darla had thought, then she knew exactly how to make this slayer fall. Darla stalked her way across the street to the very busy house and smiled shyly at a teenage boy.

“What is wrong?” She asked the blonde haired boy. He looked at her, cautiously. He knew about the late night pick-picketers.

“I wish to help, did the little boy say that ‘Harriet’s gone missing’?” Darla asked. His English wasn’t all that great, but he did understand a few words in her sentence. He nodded, finally deciding that she was a good person with no bad intention.

“Ma soeur est sorti précédent, et elle n’est pas rentrée puisque. Je crains pour sa vie.” He said quickly. He was suppose to be looking in the underground shelter, not talking to some mysterious blonde. {My sister went out earlier, and she had not come home since. I fear for her life.}

“Vous faire parle l'anglais?” Darla asked. {Do you speak English?}

“Seulement un peu. La mère a dit c'est significatif d'apprendre l'anglais parce que dans quelques années que nous pouvons finir par ayant à le parler.” He replied. {Only a little. Mother said it's important to learn English because in a few years we may end up having to speak it.}

“Très rabblement. Je vous souhaite le meilleur de chance. Mais je dois aller.” Darla nodded. {Very likely. I wish you the best of luck. But I must be going.”

“Bonjour, Madame.”

“Bonjour.” Darla smiled and the boy turned away to continue looking. Throughout the talk with the boy she had decided to not kill him and his family. When she realized this she stopped walking and shook her head. She was going soft like a human. She couldn’t allow that to happen.


Meanwhile:

Edward opened the horizontal doors leading to the shelter and cautiously looked down into the darkness. He heard someone shiver, but it was just his younger sister who was holding the lamp a few feet away from him. Adeline was shaking and if she shook any harder then the light was going to blow out.

“Harriet?” He called. He didn’t get an answer. The light from the lamp flickered once and Edward looked back at Adeline.

“Steady, s’il vous plait.” He said, glancing at her, his eyes stared past her to the skinny blonde he’d met earlier. She was walking towards his frantic father and little brother, Peter. She had decided to help them look, he thought as he turned to his sister. He motioned her closer and he started to step down the stairs. When he got to the bottom he felt the ground for any traces of Harriet. He looked back at the entrance and growled when the lamp light went out. Adeline let out a small scream, and Edward rolled his eyes: she was scared of the dark. Though he admired his younger sister, there was times when he wanted to rip off her reckless head.

“Adeline…” He called up at his sister. He turned up the steps and walked out of the shelter. He looked around for his family, but he didn’t see them.

They must have went into the forest. He told himself. He shut the doors and turned around. From the corner of his eye he saw the skinny blonde walking away with a bundle in her arms. She was too far away and the boy couldn’t tell what it was. He started off towards the forest to find his father and find out what the woman wanted.

When he got to the neighboring forest he immediately wished he had brought the lamp with him. It was pitch black and he kept falling to the ground from all of the upturned roots. He finally decided to turn back, but go a different route than he had done earlier. Edward had only walked a few feet when he tripped over a log and came face to face with the ground. He sat back up and reached foreword to the log to get it out of the path, when he realized that it wasn’t a log.

“Papa?” He asked.


Meanwhile:

Darla carried the almost weightless girl all the way to the Masters mansion. If her intuition was right and Harriet was the slayer, than the easiest way to hurt the slayer emotionally would be to kill her baby sister physically. She was eager to see this slayer fall. The doors opened right before she got to them. Darla stepped past them into the warmth of the home. One of the vampire slaved who had opened the doors offered to take Darla’s coat, she shooed them away and walked into the large family room. The master was seated on a large couch and had a warm cup of blood in his right hand. Darla sat on the other side of the couch. Dropping the three year old on the floor beside her.

“I see you’ve brought a present.” The master said to Darla.

“I heard that you got one for me too.” Darla smiled. He nodded and motioned her to follow him to the next room. Darla followed him and left the small girls body lying of the foot of the couch. Once Darla got into the study she crossed her arms and got angry. A skinny brunette girl was sitting on a chair with a few vampires catering to her needs. She had a warm blanket, tea, some small cookies, and a vampire was busy making a fire for her.

“Why are you assisting the slayer? She should be tortured and punished and…. and bleeding.” Darla yelled loudly, by the end of the sentence everyone’s eyes were on her.

“Slayer?” The master asked, “You’ve got it all wrong, Darla. She isn’t a slayer. She’s a queen.”

“A queen?” Darla asked, “That sounds a bit cliché.” She looked back at the girl at the chair. Harriet looked so young, she couldn’t have been older than fourteen.

“Not yet, but she will as soon as you turn her.” The Master said.

“Me? … I’m confused.” Darla said, she dropped her crossed arms and tilted her head.

“She’s the queen of the vampires. She will rule all of them, all of us vampires.” He said. Darla finally understood, her confused look soon turned into a stubborn one.

“I’m not following her orders.” Darla said smugly.

“That’s why you are turning her.” The Master explained, “Only The Master and the Queens sire can rule over her.”

“So I’ll control everything?” Darla smirked. She was starting to like this plan.

“Pretty much.” He smiled.

“Okay.” She said shifting into game face, “Come here, Queenie.”


Present time:

They buried Elizabeth soon after in the back yard of their mansion and watched over her funeral bed until the ground above her shook. The whole wait have everyone anxious to meet their new queen. Darla was anxious to see something else. She couldn’t wait to see the other Arelius members’ faces when they realized a little side affect that came with their prize. Drusilla clapped in joy, awaiting to see her baby that she had been ranting on about for hours. A hand slipped out of the ground and the dirt around it sunk low. Elizabeth seemed to be having some trouble. Spike stepped foreword and gripped her hand tightly, he pulled her out with ease. Once she was out of the ground she looked at the for people around her and then at the sunken grave. Then something unexpected happened, Drusilla’s insane smile disappeared and a dark scowl took it’s place.

“It’s still there.” Drusilla said. She stepped towards the confused golden haired girl. Drusilla poked Elizabeth’s chest where her heart was, “It’s still floating about in you.”

“What is?” Angelus asked, stepping closer.

“I thought you knew about vampire queens.” Darla smiled. Angelus and William turned to her.

“What?” William asked.

“They are re-born with their soul.”


Flashback:


(1595, France)

Darla looked at the trembling girl and then back at The Master.

“You didn’t tell me!” Darla said. She pulled The Master into the next room, “Why didn’t you tell me that she gets to keep her soul?”

“I didn’t know.” He said, “I had always thought the Queen was just a legend.”

“Your older than time, Master, You should know if it’s gossip or not.”

“She is the second queen that has every been found. Most possible ones live all their life without being tracked. It’s very rare to find one.”

“What about the first one?” Darla asked.

“She couldn’t stand being a vampire so she killed herself. She was gone before anyone could guess she had a soul.” They both stopped talking for a second, and then they both sniffed the air.

“Is that smoke?” Darla asked, they looked back to the closed door that led to Harriet. The Master opened the door, just to find a large pile of ash lying in front of the fireplace.
Chapter 4 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
There isn't any Spuffy yet, but I've got to get the story and plot down. As soon as I do then there will be a lot of Spuffy lovin. (()) Means its thoughts, and normally its from the last person thinking.
Chapter 4:


Before anyone could think about their mistake, Drusilla ran foreword in a full sprint towards the newly risen vampire. Buffy didn’t move, she only stood in trauma at the raven-haired warrior. Drusilla clawed at the distressed queen perpetually, her incoherent rants shooting out like bullets.

“Drusilla, stop!” Angelus said in fear. Drusilla’s blows paused for a second as she turned to Angelus. Her eyes were glowing red with anger and Angelus almost shit in his pants.

“You don’t dominate me Angelus. So stop controlling me… and bow.” Drusilla yelled at the top of her lungs. William, Angelus, and Darla didn’t move a muscle, “I said bow to me. Damnit, bow!” She stepped closer to Angelus and the others.

“Dru, we can fix it.” Angelus said, trying to calm the rampant girl, “We can rip the soul right out of her.”

“Rip it out like a rotten tooth.” Drusilla said, then she slowly grinned. She turned back at the newly-risen vampire, “Yeah. I know you feel it - The pain, like a bee sting. But I’ll make it all go away… No more crying in the corners as other have their fun. No more whisperers whispering in your ears telling of god. God doesn’t want you, Royal. Your spoiled, a creature. But not even the creatures want you… You don‘t fit in. Not a human not a vampire. God looks down upon you… He doesn’t yet know. He pushes the thoughts to the back of his holy head never to be thought upon again. He doesn’t believe that the lips can spit out the putrid molar.”

Elizabeth looked at everyone there and opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

“But I must thank you, Royal. If you hadn’t caught my dark princes fancy then I would have never gotten my paws on you and another dog would catch the kitten. He would have torn you apart and ruined you and leave your dead corpse. A queen wasted.”

Drusilla rubbed her soft hands down Elizabeth’s cheek then brought her hand back to smack her. She threw her arm foreword, but a hand tightened around her wrist: stopping her from performing her deed. Drusilla craned her head back, and came face to face with Darla.

“Drusilla, you can make the best of this mess.” Darla said, Drusilla stared at Darla waiting for her to continue, “Think, she’ll now be easier to control…”


Meanwhile:

Buffy had no idea what to think or do. She had just woken up in, it seems to be, her grave: which was enough to traumatize her. But she had escaped the tomb, only to see the scary people that had kidnapped her. They were babbling something about her being a queen, but she wasn’t… right? She was just a resident of Sunnydale, England. She wasn’t anything special. The one she knew to be called Drusilla, rushed at her with claws. Ripping at her face, Buffy felt the pain, but it didn’t hurt as much as she thought it would.

((What happened, I feel different. I can hear things… smell things much more than before.… Before I died. I’m dead? No. I’m not dead. It was a mistake, they accidentally buried me… they must have, no one would do this intently.))

She was pulled from her thoughts when the hits stopped and Drusilla walked away from her. Buffy looked up at the other people that were too into Drusilla than notice her. Buffy took a step back, and turned. She quietly ran past the house and around the corner. She didn’t stop running until she got several miles away.

She recognized where she was and continued onward to finish the journey she started a few days ago: to her home. Surely her parents were looking for her. A man was walking along the side walk, heading in the opposite direction of her. She look up and took a small glance at him. He stopped in his tracks and took a step away from her.

“Demon.” He hissed, Buffy tilted her head to the side and frowned. He took a giant step towards her and pulled back his fist. Buffy saw this and screamed. She put her hands up to shield her face and she awaited a hit.

But none came. She opened her eyes to see William harshly broke the mans nose with a fisted hand. The man fell, unconscious before he even hit the soft road. Buffy’s eyes met with the blonde man and she knew that she would be going back with them. Her eyes drifted down at the ‘sleeping’ man a few feet away, then back to the man that had caused all of this. He smiled a bit, then motioned her to continue on to where she was going. Buffy didn’t say anything as she continued on down to her house. She only looked back when she got to a corner of the road. Before she turned she took one more look at the man. Then she turned onward.

Meanwhile:

“Drusilla’s going to kill me.” Spike sing-songed quietly as he strolled back to the mansion. His mind was churning for an excuse for coming home empty handed, when he was told to bring back Elizabeth.

((Maybe I could say she killed herself? No, Dru would be able to sense if the girl was dead… Perhaps I could say that she beat me to a pulp and then ran to Ireland? … No, don’t have bruises to show for it. Vampire healing doesn’t work that fast. Oh, I got one. I could say that I cant tell her what to do, she is my queen. She controls me so if she doesn’t want to come than I cant make her. Of course, I could advise her to come back. But she wouldn’t have to actually do it. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink, after all.))

He stepped through the mansion, his excuse ready for exploitation.


Meanwhile:
She stepped up her house steps and took a deep breath. Her small hand reached up to the doorbell and rapped it against the hard wooded door. After a few minutes of waiting the door was opened by her butler.

“Gibson!” She smiled, happy to finally see a familiar face. Once he saw hers, though, he stepped back and shook his head.

“Elizabeth.” He said as if her name was the very name of the devil.

“Gibson? Gibson, what is the matter.” She took a step towards him and gasped as an invisible barrier stopped her from continuing on into the home. He touched his hand to his heart and then shut the door in her face.

“Gibson? …” She whispered as she slid to the ground. She had been quite close to the old man since she had been a child. She closed her eyes trying to make sense of all this. She gasped once more as words that had been said earlier came back into her mind.

((“Your spoiled, a creature… Not even the creatures want you. You don’t fit in.”))

((“I found her, therefore I get to turn her.”))

((“She’s our queen.”))

((“Demon.”))

((What did they do to me? ))

Buffy thought as she felt her face move and the sharp teeth disappear. She stood back up and ran her hand along the wood of her door. Whispering a goodbye and a kiss she left the home, heading for the only place that seemed to be the solution right now.

She got to the docks and immediately looked around for a ship. The dock was empty. She leaned back against a wall and closed her eyes. Buffy opened them immediately when she heard a heartbeat getting closer to her. Her eyes met with a man and he tilted his head. Buffy got off the wall and stepped to the man.

“Hello, Miss.” He said with a strong English accent. Buffy curtsied and looked out to the water.

“Hello.” She replied back. He pulled off his coat and handed it to Elizabeth. She nodded and hung it about her shoulders.

“What’s a fine girl like you doing out here?” He asked.

“I was going to take a boat out, but there aren’t any.” She said. She looked back at the man and took in his appearance. The large scruffy clothes made him look bigger than he actually was. His dirty face looked as if his face hadn’t been shaved and washed in weeks. But his eye’s looked kind and friendly: that was enough for Buffy. She hadn’t a problem with poor people, unlike everyone else in her family.

“The next ship out is coming tomorrow morning. It’ll leave that night.” He said. He looked out at the ocean for a split second and then gazed back onto the girl.

“Oh…” Buffy whispered.

((Is that okay? Will Drusilla catch me if I don’t leave right away.))

“It’s going to America.” He said, Buffy looked up at him and smiled, but don’t be getting your hopes up, Miss. I doubt they’ll let a woman on board, it’s bad luck.”

Buffy’s gazed flew up to his neck where she could hear the blood pulse.

((It’s disgusting…. No.))


Meanwhile:

“William likes to tell little white lies. Loves to hear the churning of the little wheels in his head making up excuses. Mummy gets cross, and deceivers never get the yummy muffin. Isn’t that right, Angelus?” Drusilla asked turning her head to her sire. He nodded.

“Aye.” He returned his gaze to William and Drusilla stepped towards William.

“Now, Daddy, can you tell the lost puppy what you told Princess?” Drusilla asked.

“I saw you help the Bitch escape.” Angelus smiled.

“I didn’t help her.” William protested, “I can’t control the Queen.”

“I own her - she’s my possession, Little Iconoclast. I have everything at my whim. I’m the ruler. And when I give my dark knight a task, I expect it to get done. You can’t do what you choose, you work for me. And there is no one else to serve.” Drusilla said.

“Yeah there is.” Darla said from the entrance of the family room. Everyone looked at her shocked. They had been too much into the conversation to notice her enter the room, “The Master.” Ever since she had first found out about the girl she had been thinking about how she was going to fix this problem.

“The Master will never eradicate me. He shall join me in my glory. We shall sing to the stars and bathe in the blood of sweet little unspoiled girls.” Drusilla said angrily, “I am going to get the girl, and I will come back and see a present from you, William. Then you will be forgiven.” She walked past Darla and out of the mansion.

“Damn, I love it when she’s dominate.” Angelus smiled. Darla and William looked at Angelus and then shook their heads.

“I don’t know about you, William, but I don’t like this Drusilla.” Darla said. She walked over to where he sat on the chair and sat on Williams lap. Angelus growled and Darla just smiled.

“This whole: Queen and Queen’s Sire thing is really getting out of hand. Don’t you agree.”

“Yes.” William said, “Dru’s been getting all high and mighty.”

“We’ll, I’m going to kill the girl, and make sure Drusilla gets home safely.” Darla said. At both of the men’s confused faces she continued talking.

“You two obviously don’t know anything about the Queen… Once she dies Drusilla isn’t the Queen’s Sire anymore.”

((Or when the Queens Sire dies, I will become the Queens Sire. Dru will be no more and I will rule all. And me and The Master can rule. And first thing I’ll do is get rid of these two dumb males.))

“So Dru will be back and she wont be bitchy?” William asked.

“Aww, but I like this Drusilla.” Angelus said. William and Darla turned to him.

“Angelus.” Darla whispered as she got off of Williams lap and got onto his.

“You know she wont do you… favors like this, right? She believes she’s too good for you.” Darla whispered. Angelus looked strait foreword in though.

((She’s right…))

“Yeah.” Angelus said, “Go kill the girl.”

Darla smiled as she got off of Angelus’s lap and walked out of the room. William and Angelus heard the door shut and they looked at each other.

“So… are you starting to regret this?” William asked.

“Yeah.” Angelus said.


Meanwhile:

Drusilla had followed Elizabeth’s scent all over the town. She had walked up to a house that really smelt of the girl. Then she followed it all the way to the docks. Here, she was sure, was where she would find her.

“Royal…” Drusilla sing-songed, “Come out, come out wherever you are.”

She walked past a bench where a man lay dead. Two piercing decorated his grimy neck. Drusilla smiled.

“Look’s like my baby’s ate without her mother.”

Buffy pulled herself back against the wall of the alley and wiped her lips. She didn’t dare look at the red liquid, but she could smell it. It was intoxicating.

“I know you’re here, Royal.” Drusilla said walking into the alleyway, “Mummy and you are whole.”

Buffy back into the darkness and tried to escape Drusilla’s gaze.

“Drusilla.” Came a voice from outside the alley. Drusilla’s gaze fell from Buffy and looked to her left.

“Darla.” Drusilla smiled.

“Did you find the girl?” Darla asked, she walked past the dead man and stopped a few feet from Drusilla. Dru turned to Darla and took a few steps to her. She reached down and grabbed Darla’s hand.

Darla was excited and couldn’t wait to go through with her plan. She felt Dru grab her hand and tug her closer to an alley that she suspected Elizabeth was in.

“I found her alright, and her little snack. I’m so proud.”

Elizabeth almost fainted when she saw the two standing in the entrance. There was no escape, she was dead.

“Drusilla.” Darla smiled.

“Yes, Grandmummy?” Drusilla said.

“Spike has your present ready. How about you go home and I’ll get the girl.” Darla offered. Drusilla smiled even wider and started to talk.

“Thank you. Be careful with the princess, I don’t want her ruined.” Drusilla turned and started to walk away. Darla turned to her retreating form and reached underneath her dresses. Her hand came out from underneath them with a stake in her hand.

“And, Dru?” Darla said, Drusilla turned around to see Darla one step behind her. Drusilla looked down at Darla’s hand, then looked back up.

“You love to torture me with your little fun, don’t you?” Drusilla pouted. She stepped back, but Darla stepped towards her in sync.

“Daddy’ll be cross.” Drusilla said as Darla swung her arm down.

“Please, Grandmummy! Please don’t. You cant!” Drusilla whined, bracing herself for the pain.

The stake pierced her heart and then she was dust.

Darla turned back towards the alley and looked in, there was no one in it.

((The girl must have ran. No, I still need her.))

Darla sniffed the air and followed her scent till she reached a beach. She continued walking and stopped when she saw the cutest shoes on the ground. They had a faint smell of Elizabeth on them. Darla threw them aside, knowing that she must have been wearing them the day she was taken. Darla continued on through town, following the smell of lavender and coal. She stopped when she reached her home.

“She must be daft is she’s coming here.” Darla said. She stepped into the mansion and as soon as she got inside the smell disappeared. She stepped back outside and smelled. As she hurried off the steps and looked around the trees and bushes, William and Angelus poked their heads out the door.

“Darla?” They asked the rushing figure.

“Damn girl.” She said as she lifted up a large brown coat that she suspected belonged to the dead man that Elizabeth killed.

“Did Elizabeth turn into a coat?” Angelus asked. William nodded, thinking the same thing.

“No.” Darla said.

((Gaa, her scents everywhere. She probably left back for the dock… Stupid girl. Smart, but stupid.))

“I’ll be back in a few.” Darla said. She started off for the docks. The two men looked at each other and then back at Darla.

“Careful, the sun’ll be up in a few hours.” Angelus said. Darla turned back to them.

“I’ll be back before then.” She said turning back in the direction she had been going a second ago.


Meanwhile:

Elizabeth finally got to the dock and saw a boat. There were about five men unloading the boat, while another three were loading it up. Elizabeth hid in the shadows until the opportune moment when all of the men had gotten off the ship. And with newfound speed she ran onto the boat without any of the men seeing her. She walked down some steps past two stories of rooms. She picked a door and opened it. It looked like an empty closet. She shut the door behind her and sat on the ground. Quiet as death.
Chapter 5 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
(()) means the charactors thinking.
Chapter 5:

(2006, Sunnydale)

She pulled her coat tighter around her and quietly crept down to the basement of the Magic Box. An older gentleman owned it, but his assistant was the only one working right now. Anya, as her name tag stated, never left the register and wouldn’t dare leave it in the open for anyone to steal. Buffy had taken this route many times, it was the easiest way to get to her home in the daylight. She often came here to make small talk with one of the usual costumers: Willow Rosenberg. She’d known the meek redhead for almost two years and had become quite close. She knew everything about her: She had learned that Willow was gay, was a Wiccan, and that she studying in a local college. Buffy had told her about herself too. Except she left out the part about her being a hundred and forty-three year old queen vampire.

((Queen vampire…)) That sounded so wrong to her. She certainly didn’t act like a queen. She lived in a small apartment with no vehicle and snacked on rats and meat from the local butchers. Plus she stayed away from people, mostly, only going out into the world to get food and chat with Willow. That’s why she had been at the Magic Box, to see Willow and act like a normal teenage girl.

She admired how much the world had changed within the last hundred years. Once upon a time girls were shy and would die of embarrassment if they shown a bit of leg. Now, it’s embarrassing to not show some leg and it seemed as if the roles of men and women had been swapped.

Anyways, she hurried down the stairs and looked around the room. She tried to remember if she needed any things for the house. She decided on a package of special weeds that made the blood taste much better. She walked to the back and opened the manhole that was there. Buffy had no clue why there would be a manhole in the building, but she didn’t argue. She had no problem with it. She jumped down into the sewer and cursed when she realized that it was filled higher than normal. Her pants were ruined.

She continued on and in record time she got home. She crawled up the basement stairs of the building and ignored the passing people‘s look of disgust at her stained and stinky clothes. Buffy didn’t care, it’s not like they knew her. She’s never even spoke to any of them. The only one she ever spoke to was the one she hated the most. A blonde chick named Donna and her brunette friend lived right above her. Donna acted like a slut and was never by herself at night. She had kept Buffy awake all nights at times, and even Buffy’s soul didn’t care about the dumb bitch.

Buffy pulled her loner key out of her pants pocket and stuck it into the lock of her door. She turned it until she heard a click and then opened it. She dropped her coat carelessly on the floor and walked over to the beeping answering machine. She pushed play and the blinking number one stopped.

“Hello, Ms. Summers. It’s Dan Ravalli. I wanted to remind you that your month’s pay is two days overdue. I would like it if you called me at -” Buffy stopped the message from continuing with the push of a button and walked to her bathroom. As she pulled off her shirt she turned on the water of the tub. She peeled her pants off and threw them into the small garbage can, she wasn’t even going to attempt to save them.

She leaned foreword and turned off the water. She pulled off her underclothes and stepped into the inviting water. She closed her eyes and took a deep un-needed breath. She did this from time-to-time. It made her feel more human, we’ll as close to human as a vampire could get. She was happy… for a little while.

She looked up at the ceiling and stared at a small tan stain. Ever since she had been living here the stains been there, so it was probably longer than five years since she had lived there for five years.

((I need to leave soon. I have lived here and, I’m sure, that everyone’s noticed that I haven’t aged at all. They’re going to suspect. I have to leave… I want to be secluded… A nice, quiet place where I don’t have to worry about anything. I’ll talk to Mr. Ravalli in the morning. Right now I’m busy.))

Buffy closed her eyes and welcomed sweet slumber.


Meanwhile:

Spike slammed on the gas and laughed as the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale sign fell to the ground. It was a tradition. When he got to a new town, he knocked down the sign. He had done this countless of times, though this time it was different…His stay in the town wasn’t like the other several towns…

In this town, he planned on bagging his third slayer.


Flashback:

Darla pushed past all of the brute men who were trying to stop and hit on her. A brunette one stepped between her and the boat that she had seen Elizabeth go in.

“Hello, Miss.” The man said. Darla didn’t say anything, only grab him by the collar and lift him a foot off the ground. She let her demon show and then she threw the man towards the ocean. He landed right by the edge of the dock, and when he stood up dizziness caused him to fall over. She turned towards all the gawking men and flashed her demon at them.

“Get back to work.” She said as the brunette man crawled out of the water from the beach. The men nodded and then continued on with what they had been doing. Though none forgot about how she had beaten their largest colleague. She walked onto the boat and followed the lavender aroma. She walked down the steps and stopped when she reached a door. She slowly opened it and her brown eyes met the green.

“Hello Queenie.” Darla said. Buffy gasped and crawled backwards, trying to escape the evil woman who frightened her more than the raven-haired one.

“Please don’t hurt me… I’m so confused.” Buffy plead.

“Oh, I wasn’t going to hurt. I just wanted to bit you. It wont hurt at all.”

“First… What am I?” Buffy asked. Darla motioned her up and Buffy reluctantly got to her feet. Darla put her arm around Buffy’s shoulder and started to talk.

“You’re a vampire.” Darla said. She expected Buffy to gasp, but when she didn’t Darla looked at her.

“I figured that when I killed the nice man.” Buffy said, “But… I heard Drusilla say something about me being a queen.”

Darla nodded and led Buffy up the stairs. Buffy stopped walking and pulled out of Darla’s grasp. Darla turned to her angrily, but she quickly put on a happy façade and smiled widely.

“You are. You’re a queen for all the vampires.” Darla’s hand flew out to the back of Buffy’s neck and rubbed against the teardrop mark. Buffy closed her eyes remembering the strange birthmark that made her extra special to her mother. Buffy had been born the same day that Joyce’s mother had died. Joyce saw the mark as a symbol of her tears that were shed and that her mother was okay. Buffy never understood why.

“You have the mark.” Darla explained. She pulled her hand away from Buffy and started to walk up the stairs. Buffy followed and Darla continued, “Drusilla was your sire, therefore had control over everything that you have control over, except she also controls you. I killed her, as you saw in the alley, and that means I take her place as Queen’s Sire. But it’s not complete, yet.”

“It’s not? You killed Drusilla…” Buffy said trying to understand. She felt the ground move and she knew the boat was moving.

“There’s another part. I need to take some of your blood. It’ll only hurt a little.” Darla said. She walked to the edge of the boat and watched as men walked by with large crates. They kept a distance from the blonde warrior.

“Take my blood…” Buffy stuttered. She was scared, she didn’t trust this women one bit. What is she took all of her blood and Buffy died. Buffy unconsciously put her hand onto the scabbed over bit marks on her neck.

“It’ll only be a few sips.” Darla said. Buffy nodded and Darla leaned forward to take a bite. With all the strength she could muster Buffy pushed the vamped out blonde off the ship. Seconds later her eyes met with Darla’s angry ones. Buffy smiled shyly and turned down steps till she reached her original hiding spot. Once again she sat back down, feeling completely safe and filled with hope.

(2006, Sunnydale)

Spike walked out of the bar with his arm around the blonde girl’s shoulders. She smelled strongly of Alcohol and was ‘pissed drunk’. Spike liked women like that. He watched her as she fumbled with her keys, then dropped them on the floor clumsily. When she picked them up Spike pulled her away.

“Where are we going?” She hiccupped.

“We’ll just take my car.” Spike whispered into her ear. She giggled insanely and Spike pulled her to his car. He opened the passenger door and she stepped in. Spike walked around the car and got in on his side. He started up the engine and pulled out of the lot, “Which way to your house, pet?” Spike didn’t even attempt to remember what her name was.


Spike wanted to get some action tonight, he didn’t think he’s ever been so sexually frustrated before in his un-life. He wasn’t counting his pre-vampire life because he was so sexually frustrated then that Carrot Top wasn’t anything compared to William Pratt. She pointed in the direction and after a while of driving and turning wrong turns he got to a shabby looking apartment complex. She grabbed his wrist and tugged a little.

“You have to come in and meet my friend.” The girl said. Spike had been planning on going in anyways, and what she had said did count as an invite. Spike nodded and pulled the car into a parking spot. He and the girl walked onto the elevator along with a tall, ogre-like man. Spike wanted to make the mad cry, but this wasn’t the right time to have violent fun. Right now was the sexual fun… then food fun. The man got off one floor under the one that the girl lived on. And when the men got off, the floor smelled like something from a long time ago. Spike couldn’t place it and he knew that he would be thinking about this for a while. The elevator dinged and the girl pulled Spike out of it. She pulled him to a door and knocked. The door was opened a second later by a thin brunette in pajamas and a quart of ice cream in her hand.

“Hey, Donna.” She said, she smiled softly. Donna… Spike said, now remembering her name.

“Hey, this is Spike.” Donna said. Spike wiggled his eyebrows at her suggestively and she giggled, “Were just going to go to my room.”

“Go ahead. I’m just watching some John Wayne, you two can go on and … do your thing.” She smiled softly. She shut the door behind her and fell back onto the couch. She seemed nice, Spike decided that she wouldn’t suffer death tonight. Spike looked at her and then turned back when Donna pulled him into a bright pink room. It was much more high maintenance than the living room, and Spike had to stop himself from humming the Pepto Bismol song.

“I’m not fucking you in a pink room.” Spike said bluntly.

“Oh… um ok. We can…” She said thinking of a solution. He had caught her off guard with his comment. She smiled widely and grabbed his wrist once more, “We’ll use Sarah’s room instead. Donna said. She pulled Spike into another room without even asking her friend if it was okay. When Spike got into the room, he was amazed that someone as stupid as Donna would hang out with someone like this. She had books all over bookshelves in the room. There was no speck of pink in the room… or purple. The room was more focused on soft earth colors. Donna crawled onto the bed while pulling off some of her clothes. Spike followed her lead and joined her on the bed.

Meanwhile:

Buffy was awoken by loud moaning noises above her. Whoever Donna was with right now my be good because between the sounds of the bed hitting the wall and the screams of ecstasy were nothing compared to what she had heard other nights before. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the broom that she kept by her bed for times like these. She slammed the stick up onto her ceiling and shouted out.

“God damnit, cant you keep your skirt down for one night. I actually want to get some sleep tonight without having to resort to earplugs to drown out your screams.” Buffy said. They did stop and for that, Buffy was grateful.

Meanwhile:

Spike was pounding into her hard and could tell she was close, he was too. But then he was interrupted to a loud noise of something hitting the floor beneath him.

“Uhh, it’s that freak Buffy from downstairs. She always has to ruin my fun.” Donna said as she rolled her eyes. They stopped moving against each other to listen to the girl below.

“God damnit, cant you keep your skirt down for one night. I actually want to get some sleep tonight without having to resort to earplugs to drown out your screams.” The girl screamed. Spike had to stop from laughing at Donna’s face.

((The freak just called me a slut.))

Donna started to move again, but Spike had gotten bored. He changed his face and let Donna see him demon. She screamed at the top of her lungs and Spike lurched forward and pierced her neck. She was dead in minutes.

Meanwhile:

When she heard Donna scream the last time she had had enough. She had marched down the hallway and pushed the button to go to level one. The door opened and she joined a bleached blond man in the elevator.


Meanwhile:

Spike watched as a small blonde girl walked onto the elevator. He could tell that the girl in the Yummy Sushi pajamas was a vampire. Spike was good at that. He couldn’t see her well because her hair was hiding her face. She was mumbling to herself, though.

“Stupid blondes…I’m going to kill her, I swear… thinks she can keep me up all night with the moaning and groaning and … noisemaking. Evil butt…” She whispered. Spike couldn’t help but comment.

“Are you the girl that yelled that the bint was a slut?” Spike asked. Buffy recognized the accent, but she didn’t know where. She also recognized the special word he used. ‘bint’. Not many people said it nowadays, and it was rare to find someone that could pull it off correctly.

“Yes.” Buffy answered.

“Oh…” Spike said.

“Are you the one that she’s with?” Buffy asked. The elevator opened and they both stepped off.

“We had sex… That’s all.” Spike said.

“Hope you don’t have any diseases now.” Buffy said as she turned into a small building called office. Spike continued walking, trying to figure out where he had known the girl from.
Chapter 6 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
(()) is thoughts.
Chapter 6:

(Sunnydale 2006)

Spike had driven a mile away when it hit him. ((It’s Elizabeth))He immediately did a U-Turn and drove back to the apartment. He didn’t know what he was going to say or do… he was just going to wing it. After all her was good at that. That’s exactly what he did 143 years ago when he had found her. She looked so different now. She was much more outspoken and definitely not as emotionally frail. He didn’t know what he was going to say. The las time he had seen Elizabeth was when she had escaped Drusilla’s wrath. Spike stopped in front of the office where he had parked earlier. He looked thought a dark window that was impossible to see through… with human eyes. But he could see the thin blonder clearly with his vampire eyesight. She was yelling at a man behind the counter. He looked annoyed and Elizabeth looked even angrier than she did earlier. Elizabeth put her hands on her hips and marched out of the office. Spike hurried out of the car and stopped her. Buffy tensed up when she felt a vampires presence behind her.

“Please don’t try to fight me because I’m really not in the mood. But if you must insist then I’ll play along. Though, I am warning you I’m much older and stronger than I look.” Buffy turned around to him and back up when she realized it was the guy from the elevator. This time, though, she actually looked at him. He had striking blue eyes and sharp cheekbones. Buffy’s eyes widened when she recognized him.

“William.” She whispered. She backed up and frowned. She could handle anything, but this - she couldn’t. She never thought she’d be able to look at the man who had brought her into this undead hell. All her unlife had seemed damned since he had stolen her from her safe, short mortal life. She’d never thought that she’d see the day.

“Elizabeth.” Spike said breathlessly, she was just as beautiful as she had been many years ago, maybe a little too skinny now, but that could be fixed. She shook her head, not believing this was happening. She turned and ran to the closest escape: the stairs. She didn’t care that the elevator was only a few meters away; all she cared about was getting away. She didn’t trust him around her, and she didn’t trust herself. Within seconded Spike got onto the elevator and got onto the second floor. He followed her scent of lavender to a room labeled 104. Spike could tell by the faint smell that was hadn’t gotten to her room yet. Spike backed up against the door and lit a cigarette. Within only a few seconds her tired body reached his.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone.” She whispered. She looked down and tears glistened in her eyes. She pushed them back and looked up at Spike. She walked past him and opened the door with her key. Buffy walked in and left Spike out of the apartment.

“Ain’t gonna invite nice bloke into you cozy home, ey?” Spike asked. Buffy looked at him over her shoulder and she sat on her couch.

“I’m a vampire, you don’t need my invite to come into my home and annoy me.” She said. Spike nodded, he knew this. He just wanted to be a gentleman. He stepped into the threshold, and shoved the hand with out the cigarette into his pocket.

“How’ve ya been, Pet?” Spike asked, breaking the awkward silence. He decided to sit on the couch end opposite of her. When he got onto the couch, her tensing up didn’t go unnoticed by him. She didn’t speak, though, for what seemed life minutes.

“Dead.” She said after a moments thought. Spike looked at her and simply nodded, that was the answer he’d expected from her.

“Y’no, almost regret taking you. T’was never the same after.” They looked at each other, only Spike spoke, “I never saw Drusilla and Darla after the night you were reborn. It was just me and Angelus. We had just figured that Drusilla had killed Darla when Darla went to kill you-” Spike said when Buffy cut him off.

“Darla wasn’t trying to kill me.” Buffy said. Spike looked at Buffy confused about what she had said, ”She was there to take Drusilla’s place as Queens Sire.”

“Darla lied?” Spike asked, Buffy nodded, “So it was her that killed Dru?”

“Yeah.” Buffy said, “I ran onto a boat that was coming to America after. She followed and I pushed her off. I didn’t kill her, though. I’ve never killed before… Only once, actually.”

“Angelus went crazy when she disappeared, is she dead?” Spike asked, Buffy shrugged, “Listen, Elizabeth; I-”

“Don’t call me Elizabeth. I don’t know that girl anymore. She died the day you decided it was okay to hurt the innocent maiden in the red dress. I’m Buffy now, William.”

“Then don’t call me William, Buffy.” Spike said saying Buffy’s name like a disease, “I’m Spike.”

“Whatever, can you just leave me be, I have things to do.” She said. Spike looked down at her appearance and smiled.

“What sleep? You do know that you don’t need to sleep during the night, you’re a vampire, creature of the night - or have you forgotten?” Spike argue, stressing the ‘of’

“Can you just leave me alone.” She asked angrily. She stood up off of the couch and glared daggers at him. She took in a deep, shaky breath and crossed her arms.

“And your breathing, too! Some vampire you are.” Spike said. He got off the couch also and matched her evil look. After a second of thinking to herself she sat down on the couch, exhausted.

“It makes me feel human.” Buffy said quietly. So quiet that Spike couldn’t even hear her. Spike sat back on the couch. He didn’t know what to say to that. He had to be careful what he said to her. Even he knew that ensouled vampires had it harder than the ones lacking them.

“Tell me about what happened after you left. How’d you get this life.” Spike asked, eager to hear a good story.

“Actually, Spike, I need to get some sleep. I have an important day tomorrow, or…” She looked at a clock on the far wall, “… Rather in a few hours.” She pointed towards the door as she stood up, but Spike didn’t take the hint.

“Kay, I’ll just sleep on the settee.” Spike said, he spread his legs out in front of him and leaned back on the arm of the couch. So much for being a gentleman. Buffy’s jaw dropped. She was too tired to argue, she just walked busily around the room and grabbed a few items: a small box that was underneath the entertainment center, a bottle of French wine, and a golden necklace off of a corner table. She gave Spike one more look as she slipped into the confines of her room.

Spike smirked when he heard the lock on her bedroom door lock shut. When he heard a bed creak in the room he got off the couch to explore her house. It wasn’t too shabby, but it wasn’t posh either. The living room and the kitchen were connected with just a small bar separating them: one lonely stool stood by the counter. Spike didn’t know why, but it made him happy to see that she wasn’t with anyone. It was a small apartment. Maybe four rooms; bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. He started to walk around and quietly cursed when his foot collided with the corner of the couch, creating a loud thump that he was sure she could her. He swallowed the pain and continued with his exploration. Spike opened what he thought was the bathroom door and looked around, he wasn’t surprised. It had the main things in it; toilet, sink, tub. He opened the medicine cabinet and looked around; Tylenol, tampons, lip stick, red nail polish, ear cleaners. Spike shook his head and closed it. It was then that he realized that there was black marker all over the mirror. Instead of sight behind you, it looked like a door to a dark abyss. A confused Spike kneeled on the ground and looked under the sink. In the small cupboard was some green towels and a robe. Spike stood back up and kicked the door shut. Something in the garbage can caught his eyes. There was a pair of tan pants with a stain on the bottom. Spike knew those stains all to well.

((So she’s been in the sewers recently…))

He walked back into the living room and turned into the kitchen. First thing he did was open the fridge. He wasn’t expecting what he saw. The shelves were lined with milk, juice, bread, eggs, candy, jelly, and fruit. Spike tilted his head to the side, wondering why she had all this food even though vampires don’t eat. He grabbed the milk and realized that it wasn’t open. He looked at the expiration date it said it on the 14th, which was in a week. Spike put the milk back and shut the fridge. He looked around the kitchen for anything else unusual, but nothing caught his eye. He stepped back into the bland living room. His eyes stopped on the cabinet underneath the TV. He kneeled down and opened it. The only thing in it was a large photo album. Spike pulled it out and sat back onto the couch. The album looked pretty old, probably dating back to the fifties, but despite the age it was in mint condition. The first pictures in it were black and white. They were falling apart and looked even older than the book. It was of Buffy and other people he didn’t recognize. They were in everyday places too, some were in stores, outside in the snow, at the park. They went on like this. Slowly the pictures began to look more recent. Most of them were at beaches of families and women. Spike’s eyes stopped at the last picture. It was of a thin girl in a green bikini. A picture of Buffy’s head was placed over the bikini clad girl’s head. Spike pulled the picture out of the protective album sheet and realized that it wasn’t a picture. The sunbathing girl picture was from a magazine with a perfume ad on the back. Spike put the album back in the cabinet and shut the door. He returned onto the couch and laid down. He wasn’t at all tired, but the boredom caused him to doze off.

Meanwhile:

Not much long after she had locked the door she heard him move around the living room, his Doc Martins making a loud thump every time it hit the floor. She shook her head, too tired to fight. She set her stuff on the ground and crawled into bed. She didn’t know why, but she felt she could trust the new William… She flinched when she heard a loud thud and an array of curses… never mind, only a smidgen of trust.
Chapter 7 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Authors Note: Sorry this chapter kind of sucks. The storm that us Washitonians (Washington people) had made the power go out. Houses got cold and …my pet mouse, Demon, died. He was my baby… This chapter is for him… Rest in peace, Pookie.

**is dreams**
(()) is thoughts.
Chapter 7:

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter kind of sucks. The storm that us Washitonians (Washington people) had made the power go out. Houses got cold and …my pet mouse, Demon, died. He was my baby… This chapter is for him… Rest in peace, Pookie.

**They stood together on a ship. It was a big ship that could hold hundreds of people, but they were the only ones on it. She turned away to look at the front.

“Look, it’s so far…” She said eyeing the land miles away. “America…” Her arm was grasped and she was pulled back into the mans embrace, “Daddy…” She whispered. She wrapped her arms around him and sighed. Suddenly, the body holding her close transformed into a much smaller one. Buffy moved her head back to see, “No, not you, anyone but you.”

“Naughty Royal, I’m not daddy…” Drusilla’s face transformed and now it was Angelus’s face on her body, “I am…” His thick Irish accent said. Buffy clutched her Sushi pajama bottoms in fear and pulled away. She stepped backwards, her eyes never escaping his. Angelus’s eyes got wider and she stepped back some more. Buffy gasped when she realized that she walked off the corner of the ship. She started to fall. But two hands caught her from underneath. They helped her get to the ground.

“So sweet. My little Wanton…” He whispered. Buffy recognized the accent and turned to the man that had caused this. William. Spike. William the Bloody. His face changed every second from one to another of the three. She looked back at the horse that he had just helped her get off of and she quickly jumped onto it. She pushed her legs back into it’s ribs.

“Go!” She begged it to run. She sighed when it started to. She didn’t look back at the bleached blonde man. She heard someone whisper something inaudible, then they whispered it again. This time Buffy heard.

“You have the mark” Buffy felt a burning sensation on the back of her neck and suddenly the horse transformed into a wolf. In shock, Buffy let go of the reins. She fell backward into the ocean. The ocean started to burn, and the waves soon turned to flames. Consuming her. The wolf stared down at her, a grin on it’s face… Buffy closed her eyes and …**

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open when she realized it was morning; the stress of what she had to do weighed down her mind. She cranked her head to the side and growled when the alarm clock blinked 10:32. She had hoped to wake up much earlier so she didn’t have to be seen by the other residents of the complex. She rubbed her eyes and got out of bed. She pulled off her sushi pajamas and put on a pair of blue jeans that accentuated her petite form and a green hoodie. She pulled her hair back into a messy bun and left the room.

((Things to do; call the U-haul place, pack up stuff, head to… LA. Las Angelus sounds nice… Then go there and settle in. Then I have to get another fake ID. And…))

The sound of someone snoring pulled her out of her thoughts, her eyes stopped on the naked man on her ugly orange couch, his clothes were folded neatly on the coffee table to his left. He was facing away towards the back of the couch, but Buffy still had to control her wandering eyes. The events of the previous night flashed through her head and she then remembered why the man was there, though the question of why he was naked still puzzled her brain. Her eyes trailed along his flawless skin. His back was perfectly sculpted and the muscles rippled with his breathing.

((… Looks like I’m not the only one who breaths for fun…))

Her eyes trailed down to his ass. It was perfect and sexy. Buffy liked perfect, sexy butts. Though this was the first one she had ever seen, she definitely liked them a lot.

She went back into her room and pulled a cover off of her bed. She threw it on him and almost whimpered at the loss of visual. She shook the bad thoughts out of her mind and grabbed the phone book off of the entertainment center. She skimmed through until she found the special number that she has called so many times before.

Meanwhile:

**He looked at the three girls in front of him. He didn’t know what one to choose. They all looked good. One was one he remembered from so long ago. It had been years since he had seen her, so much years that she was only vaguely familiar and he didn’t recognize her voice at all. The second one was one that he didn’t care about. She had two holes in her neck and blood was falling from the wound. Her sweaty blond hair floated in the imaginary wind, as her pink lips whispered “evil freak”. As Spike looked at the brunette girl in third place he whispered “Drusilla?” Her lips opened up and started to talk.

“Lets see what’s behind door number one!” Bob Barkers voice boomed out of Drusilla’s lips. Spike smiled and nodded. Buffy, the first girl, lifted up her skirt of her red dress and Spike crawled beneath. There was an orange couch with oranges everywhere between her legs. Spike pushed the oranges out of the way and laid down. Right before he closed his eyes he heard

“I’d like to rent one for six days.” And he closed his eyes and …**

Meanwhile:

“Um… I’d like to rent one for six days.” Buffy said into the phone. She was talking to a man at the local U-Haul place. She heard Spike mutter something and then stood up. His eyes stopped on Buffy and she looked away. Spike looked at her confused, then he looked down at his dangling dick. He smirked and decided to play a little trick on this girl.

As she had the conversation with the man on the other line Spike walked up to her, she had no choice but to look at him.

“Go away.” She whispered to Spike, “Oh, not you… I was talking to … someone else.” She said when the man of the other line got really quiet. She gave Spike an evil look and her eyes darted to the bathroom door. It was times like this she wished she’d had a cordless phone. Spike threw his arms in the air and stretched. His dick only a few feet from her shaking knees. Buffy’s eyes slowly looked down to his loins. His ass had nothing on this.

Spike smell her arousal the minute he started to stretch. He watched her eyes lower to his crotch and he grinned.

“See something you like?” He asked her. Her eyes went back up to his face and she turned away.

“I’ll be down to get it in a few hours. I still have to pack my things.” She said as she hung up the phone. She turned and walked into her bedroom without giving Spike a chance to ask what was going on. He shrugged and grabbed his clothes.

He liked her reaction to him, a lot. Something deep down told him that he was her first eye candy. Something also told him that she needed his help. And he wasn’t just going to leave a lady in need. He pulled on his clothes and sat on the couch. When she got out of her room, he would tell her the news.

Meanwhile:

Buffy went into her room and collapsed into her bed. She was so frustrated.

((Stupid, arrogant, cocky, jerk… He thinks that he can come into my home and be all ‘Hey, look at me and my giant dick… Look, it bounces around as I walk. *Step* *Bounce* *Step* *Bounce*. Someone make it stop moving and get it away. But I like it and don‘t want it to go away, especially when It bounces. … NO, I don’t. It’s evil, and he’s evil. And two evil things don’t make a good thing. Now I’m going to go in there and make him put on pants and then I’m going to throw him out of my apartment… Which, by the way, I’m suppose to be moved out of in…))

Buffy looked at her alarm clock.

((Two hours and six-teen minutes. Okay, now when you go in there, make sure you don’t get caught looking at his dick. Don’t even look at it in the first place… Okay, maybe one peek. But make sure no to drool.))

Buffy took a deep breath and opened her door.

“Spike, your going. Now.” She said. She didn’t see Spike in her house, but she still felt his presence. She walked into the bathroom. He was smoking a cigarette with his head out the window. The shade from a large tree sheltered him from the burning sun.

“What? Your kicking poor ole’ Spike out of your house?” Spike asked, taking in the last of his cigarette. Then he threw it out the small window. He turned to Buffy.

“It’s only my house for two more hours. I have to pack.” Buffy said. She led Spike out of the bathroom. She opened the front door, awaiting him to leave. He didn’t.

“I’m not going.” Spike said bluntly. Buffy shut the door.

“Why not? Your just making me waste time arguing.” Buffy said. She grabbed seven boxes out from her closet by her room and then grabbed a large roll of tape from the same closet. She kneeled on the ground and started to fix up the boxes.

“Then don’t argue. Say okay. You could use my help.” Spike said, ”I saw the photo book.”

“Spike… I cant.” Buffy said. Spike knelt next to her and she looked away.

“Why not, Pet?” Spike asked. Buffy looked back at him.

“You bring back bad memories.” Buffy said. Spike only nodded and he got back up.

“I understand, Pet.” Spike said, “Do you know if there’s a way to get out of here without going outside?”

“There’s a sewer entrance in the basement.” Buffy whispered.

((No, don’t let the sexy man go, please?))

“Okay. Thanks. It was nice seeing a familiar face again.” Spike said. He pulled on his duster and opened the door, “G’bye Luv.”

Buffy didn’t say anything as she heard the door shut behind her. Buffy stood back up when she fixed the box all the way. She went to the entertainment center and opened the bottom. She pulled out some things, and her hand slid across the photo album. She dropped all the things and pulled out the old book. She opened it to a special picture. It was a picture from magazine, it had a couple on it. The woman was in a wedding dress and the man was in a tux. She had a picture of her over the woman’s head. Buffy closed the book shut and ran out the front door. She hoped that there was still time.

Meanwhile:

Spike had reached the sewer when he heard soft footsteps behind him. He turned around and faced the person.

“Elizabeth…” He said, waiting to hear what she had to say.

“Can you tell me more about what happened after I left?” Buffy asked. Spike smiled and followed her back to her apartment. They heard lots of commotion from above and screams, only Spike knew what was going on.

((Looks like Sarah found Donna’s body.))

Buffy just continued on, not caring about what was going on upstairs. They walked into her apartment and started to pack things up. As they filled up boxes he spoke.

“Angelus went off his rocker. He complained that Darla and Drusilla were all he had. He was convinced that the only way to deal with loosing family was causing others to loose family. He went on a killing rampage, slaughtered hundreds. One night he wasn’t so lucky.” Spike said. Buffy dropped some kitchen supplies into a box, and Spike dropped some food into another.

“Did he die?” Buffy asked. Spike shook his head.

“No, may as well though.” Spike said, “He killed a gypsy girl. His family cursed him with a soul. But it was worse than your predicament. The guilt from all those deaths ruined him. He went crazy. He was eating rats, getting suicidal, he looked so sick. He pushed me away and we went separate ways. I heard he’s in Las Angeles right now.” Spike said.

“Oh…” Buffy said taking it all in, “What about you?”

“My story is a little more boring.” Spike smiled, “We split around 1950. Since then I’ve just been strolling around. Causing chaos, reeking havoc of small towns. I’ve killed a slayer. That’s probably the only cool thing. You heard of Slayers?” Spike asked. Buffy nodded and continued with work.

“What about you, Buffy? What have you been doing since then?” Spike asked. Buffy didn’t speak. She taped up two boxes and continued on. Spike didn’t say anything about it. He was going to give her time.
Chapter 8 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
This is a Christmas presant for all of you... Thanks to cordykitten for making me feel better about my mouse.
Chapter 8:

((Why did I let him come with me? … It’s not like I need him here. I’ve been on my own for over a hundred years… Well, almost seventy years. But it’s not like I needed Isaacs help back then…))

(Sunnydale 1910)

“I’m Isaac, by the way.”

“Buffy.” She smiled. The tall brunette offered to take her arm, and Buffy allowed him to link his arm with hers. They calmly walked along the moonlight street, but inside Buffy was dancing and singing. She’d been waiting for this day for a really long time and it finally came. She had a boyfriend, and even though he was a vampire she was okay with it. He wasn’t like all the other vampires. Isaac Williams was in the same predicament as her; he had a soul. A few weeks ago when she had first met the man he had patiently explained that he had been turned sixteen years earlier by a master vampire. He had seen how the master vampire had murdered people in cold blood, and he didn’t want to end up like the master vampire. Isaac had went to Africa and got himself a soul. Buffy had told him that she, too, had a soul. But she failed to mention how she had it. He had just asked her to be his. And Buffy had happily agreed, knowing that that was the closes thing to marriage that she could get. They stopped in front of the Inn and bar he was staying at and he softly kissed her lips. Buffy moaned into the kiss and he moved away.

“Um… Isaac. There’s something I need to tell you.” Buffy said. She looked away nervously and he forced her gaze back onto him with his calloused hands.

“What is it?” He asked softly. Buffy leaned back against the brick wall and slid down to the ground.

“I’m not just a normal vampire.” She said, “I am a vampire queen.” Isaac followed her lead and joined her on the ground. Buffy looked at him and he had a huge grin on his face.

“I was waiting for you to tell me!” He said. Buffy tilted her head to the side.

“You knew?” Buffy asked. He nodded, “How?”

“I saw the mark. I’m not a dumb fledgling, I knew what it was.” He said.

“Oh…” She said. They looked over to the front door where a drunk guy had just been pushed out of the building.

“So, who’s the Queens Sire?” He asked.

“Actually, no one.” She said. He looked at her confused.

“The Queens Sire was killed, but the person that killed her didn’t get to finish.” She said.

“So, there isn’t a Queens Sire?” He asked. Buffy nodded. He looked at her with loving eyes, “Buffy, can you let me be queens sire? If you and I are going to be together forever than we should. That’s what any girlfriend would do.”

“Really?” Buffy asked, she wanted more than anything in the world to be a girlfriend. That would be a major step to being real again. She looked away and then looked back at him. She slowly nodded and Isaac pulled her up to her feet. His face shifted into the demon that he was and Buffy closed her eyes.

“It shouldn’t hurt, Buffy.” He said. Buffy nodded once more and he sunk his teeth into her soft flesh. Buffy gasped, but not in pain. This was the most exhilarating pleasure she had witnessed. No sooner than it had started it stopped. Buffy opened her eyes and he was wiping blood from his cheeks. He waved at her and started to walk into the building. Buffy followed, but he stopped her.

“I love you, Isaac.” Buffy whispered to him. He just nodded.

“Thanks for the favor.“ He waved. Buffy just stood there for minutes as he disappeared through the crowd and up some stairs. She didn’t know if he wanted her to go away, or if he wanted her to come. She didn’t know which, but she was hoping for the latter. She didn’t know what she was suppose to do, she didn’t know what a normal girlfriend would do. Buffy made up her mind after a few minutes and stepped into the bar. She pushed her way past drunk men and hookers. Buffy walked up the stairs that Isaac had walked on and followed his scent to a room. The door wasn’t shut all the way so she looked through. Isaac was on a bed grunting and moaning. Among his moans was a higher pitched moan; A woman’s. Buffy moved back into the darkness and fought away her tears. The moans stopped after a few minutes and then their was the sound of a muffled scream. Buffy slid to the ground and closed her eyes. Isaac stepped out of the room as he buttoned up his trousers. He turned and walked down the stair. Buffy stepped up and walked into the room that the man she loved had just left. On the bed was a dead hooker. A thin brunette one. Her smeared lipstick matched the blood that stained the pillow. Buffy pushed back her tears and closed her wide eyes. Buffy left the room, but not before she pulled the white sheets over the girls body, “I’m sorry.”

Buffy hurried past all the sweaty, drunk bodies and ran out of the Inn/Bar. She stopped running about a mile away. Her confused green eyes closed as her hands went up to the scar that his fangs had caused.

“He lied… All of it was a lie; the soul, the love. It was all for the power. Isaac never loved me…” She shook her head, put her hand on her wounded neck, and walked away, “No one does…”


End Flashback:

“No one does…” Spike heard Buffy whispered, he craned his head towards the driving woman. She had been silent for minutes, and now she had said something out of the blue. Spike had came up with the idea to buy washable paint for the windows so that no sunlight could get through and burn them.

“What was that, Pet?” Spike asked. Buffy looked over towards Spike and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

“Huh?” Buffy asked, she didn’t even realize that she had said something. Spike leaned up from his slouching form and faced her the best he could with the seat belt in the way.

“You said ‘no one does’.” Spike said, sounding sincerely concerned. Buffy looked back at the road, “No one does what?”

“Oh… I was just um… thinking.” Buff y explained.

“Hey, … are you sure your okay with driving?” Spike asked concerned. Buffy nodded as she pushed the memory back to the back of her head.

“Yeah, were almost to LA.” Buffy said, nodding her head ferociously.

“Hey, Pigeon, I did mention that Angelus lives in the ‘City of Angels‘, right?” Spike asked. He really didn’t want to see his grandsire. Especially when he owned a demon law firm called Wolfram and Hart. Spike smelled a faint whiff of salt and then heard the car pull over, he looked at Buffy. She had her face in her hands and she was quietly sobbing.

“I think that you need to tell me something. Maybe I’ll be able to help.” Spike whispered. Buffy looked at him with tear-streaked cheeks. Her eyes were swollen and red.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Buffy said quickly.

“What happened to you? What happened once you left us?” Spike asked. Buffy pulled the key out of the car and twirled it around in her fingers, “What hurt you so much?” Buffy looked away and then she looked back at Spike.

“What didn’t happen?” She simply asked him. Her small hands dropped the key and found their way to her neck.

“I’m sorry…“ Spike whispered quietly, the guild silently adding up onto his shoulder. Spike saw what they were desperately trying to cover and his eyes widened.

“Didn’t Dru bite you on the other side?” Spike asked, at Buffy’s nod he continued talking, “What happened, did someone bite you?”

“His name was Isaac Williams.”

“Is this where the ’no one does’ come in?” Spike asked.

“Yeah.” Buffy said, “I thought he loved me… It was just a lie to become Queens Sire. He said that girlfriends do that for boyfriends.”

“You meant no one loves you, huh?” Spike asked. Buffy nodded.

“That’s not true. He‘s a daft ponce if he thinks that. Buffy, he‘s a bastard and wasn‘t worth your time.” Spike argued, “I’m… I’m sure there’s someone in this world who does. Like… uh… I’m sure there’s someone.” Buffy felt more tears falling down her cheeks, She turned her head away and rested it on the steering wheel of the U-Haul. Spike realized his mistake, but decided to just go on, “What happened after that? I don’t remember ever hearing of a new Queens Sire. Normally spreads fast. He must have boasted about it to someone.”

“He did.” Buffy said, “He told everyone that I was a slut… I wasn’t, William, I wasn’t. I’ve never even… I’m not.” Spike leaned closer to her.

“I believe you.” Spike said.

“I was ruined…I remembered what I had read a long time ago; about who rules over the Queen. It was the Queens Sire and-” Buffy said, Spike interrupted her.

“The Master.”

“I went to him.” Buffy said, “I had never seen a man as scary looking and ugly as him… He was so intimidating.”

“I’ve never seen him, but I’ve heard things…” Spike said. Buffy nodded.

“I told him a was a close friend of Darla’s.” Buffy said, “He treated me like on of his own after that. I asked him to do me a favor and kill Isaac since I couldn’t. He did, and then I ran.”

“And…?” Spike asked. Buffy was quiet for a few minutes, she leaned down to the ground and picked up the bright orange key. She broke the silence with the growl of the U-Haul getting started back up.

“And were almost there.” Buffy said, the last tear dripped from her cheek and Spike backed up against the seat.

((At least she opened up a bit…))

Buffy was right when she said that they were almost there. Right after she said that she turned on an exit, along with many other cars. Now she was on a completely different road that was just as crowded as the freeway. With the help of Spikes soothing array of “Almost there”, “Your doing great”, and “The other fucking cars have no clue how to drive!” Buffy made it through the tunnels and through the twisting roads to the apartment complex. It looked nice. Spike had told her he knew one that an old friend owned that he could get cheap. Buffy agreed, since cheap was the only thing she could afford. When they stopped in the car garage for the residents, Buffy didn’t get out. Spike unbuckled and opened the door.

“I’ll go in and talk to Vinny, okay?” Spike asked, Buffy didn’t say anything and Spike took that as a yes, “Just stay here, I’ll help you bring in the stuff when I get the room.” He smiled at her and shut the door.

“What the hell am I doing!?! I must have lost all my senses… That’s William the Bloody, The one that tried to rape me, and then decided that I would become food! No. It was his fault that I turning into this… this creature! I’ve lived this crappy, long life and I’m sick of it. I’m not going to let him hurt me anymore…”

Buffy grabbed a small piece of paper in the visor of the car that said the number of the U-Haul place and in big red letters it said “Hope you come back soon!” Buffy turned it over and wrote on it. She grabbed some small items from the trunk thing and left before Spike could come back.

Meanwhile:

Spike walked out of the office and saw a small figure disappear around a shady corner. He thought nothing of it and hopped into the passenger side of the truck. Buffy wasn’t in the seat beside him, but there was a piece of paper. Spike read it silently:

“I don’t forgive you.”

Spike looked at where he saw the person leave earlier. It had been Buffy. He leaned his blonde head back against the seat and sighed.

Meanwhile:

Buffy walked around for minutes when she stopped in front of a Law Firm. It was Wolfram and Hart. It looked promising. She opened the door and stepped in. She stepped over to a desk and saw a blonde frantically talking to another person on the phone.

“… I’m sorry, I don’t speak Varyl. Either you can learn to speak English, or I’ll just send you over to Angel…” The blonde girl hung up the phone after a frustrated growl. She looked up at Buffy and smiled, “Hello, how may I help you?” She asked, her voice sounded chipper despite the argument earlier.

“Hi, I was wondering if I could use a phone?” Buffy smiled. Harmony nodded and pushed the phone closer to Buffy. Buffy got into her purse and pulled out a small paper with a number on it. Buffy had never used it, but it was always there just in case. Buffy pressed the numbers and waited for the person to pick up.

“Hello, Willow Rosenberg speaking…”

“Hey, It’s Buffy.” Buffy said.

“Oh, hi! I was wondering when you would call. I was even debating over whether or not I have ever given it to you. What’s up?”

“Actually, I was wondering if I could stay with you for a few days. Just till I can get situated.” Buffy said. When Willow didn’t answer Buffy dropped her head.

“Actually me and Tara were just about to leave on a vacation. It’s our two year anniversary.” Willow explained.

“Oh… okay. Thanks anyways.” Buffy said. She hung up and gave the blonde a weak smile.

“We have spare rooms at the top of building. They’re cheap, too!” She said. Buffy didn’t say anything and she continued, “I’m Harmony Kendall.”

“Buffy Summers.” Buffy said.

“Well, Buffy. Go to the second room and talk to Wesley. Kay? He’ll be able to help you.” Harmony then picked up the phone, “Jeez, I told you I don’t speak Varyl.”

Buffy walked to the door that said W. Wyndom-Price. She knocked on it softly and a voice said come in. He looked at her and smiled.

“Hello. I’m Wesley Wyndom-Price…” He said. Buffy realized that she needed to say her name.

“I’m Buffy. Harmony told me to come here.”

“She did?” Wesley said a bit annoyed.

“She told me to ask about a spare room.” Buffy said.

“Oh… oh, yes. I’ll just need some information first.” He said. He motioned her over to a leather chair and Buffy sat down.

Meanwhile:

He smelled her. He never thought that he’d ever be close to her. But he could smell her now. She was near, somewhere in the building. He ran through rooms and followed the smell.

“Um… Boss?” Harmony asked Angel when he ran into the lobby like a caveman.

“What?” He spat.

“Um… What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I smell something… bad.” He said.

“What?” Harmony asked.

“Did anyone step in here earlier?”

“Um… a Railien demon, and a girl. That’s all within the last hour.”

“A girl?” Angel asked. Harmony nodded and pointed towards Wesley’s door.

“Her names Buffy, she’s asking about one of the spare rooms.” Harmony said. After she said this, Angel ran into the room.

Meanwhile:

Buffy smiled and shook the nice gentleman’s hand. She had the room. He even borrowed her money so that she could get situated a little better. She was just about to leave when the door busted open and Buffy came face to face with the man that she never wanted to see again. No one spoke for seconds. The first one to speak was Harmony, and she was in the other room.

“BLONDIEBEAR!”
Chapter 9 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
major violence and rape... ((Thoughts are in these))
Chapter 9:

He hadn’t expected his boss and friend to come barging in with his protruding fangs and eyes bloodshot red. Then again, neither did he expect a nice blonde girl to come in and ask for a room without windows because of a ‘rare sun allergy‘. Wesley stood up and glared at Angel, Angel didn’t even look at him. Angel was too busy stalking towards the frightened girl.

“Angel! What is the meaning of this? What’s going on?” Wesley asked. Angel pushed Buffy up against the wall and lifted her off of the ground with his grip on her neck. She grabbed his wrist and squeezed as tight as she could. Angel didn’t even flinch. He was running on adrenalin and anger, nothing could phase him.

“Angelus… please?” Buffy begged with tears pouring down her cheeks. The man she had met earlier, Mr. Wyndom-Price, wasn’t doing anything to stop the situation, he was just standing bewildered. Buffy’s green eyes begged the older brit for help, and when she realized that he wasn’t going to aid her she looked back at the belligerent Irishman.

“It was all because of you.” He spat at her. Buffy’s bottom lip quivered as she closed her eyes and waited for the pain.

Flashback:

(1898)

Angelus smiled down at the small girl and then he thrust into her warmth. Her inexperienced body cradled him in a tight grip. He went faster and readied himself for his release.

“Papa.” The girl cried to her only chance of help; her father. He was tied up a few feet away and had no choice but to watch his baby girl get raped by this monster. He wanted to call out to her and tell her that she’d be okay, but the gag in his mouth prevented him from an attempt to sooth her. Angelus took one last plunge into her and then felt her body go limp in his arms. He smiled up at the father, then his face changed into mock sadness. Then man paled and then tried once more to break out of the rope.

“T’is a shame…” Angelus lied. He took himself out of the girl and then tossed the eight year old to her chained up father. She landed at her fathers feet, her dead blue eyes stared up at him as if they were accusing him of her fate. The man looked back up at Angelus with tears. The demon raped and killed his youngest daughter in cold blood. His eyes turned away from the naked, smirking vampire and back at his violated daughter.

“Now onto the other one.” Angelus said happily as he left the room. He came back in a second later with an older girl that had a striking resemblance to the dead one. The mans eyes widened when he saw his other daughter get pushed to the floor. She scrambled away and then her eyes met her fathers. She stood up, then backed up against the wall. Angelus stalked towards her and she ducked to the side. He effortlessly picked her up and threw her to the ground at an odd angle. There was an audible crack sound that confirmed her arm had broken. She clutched it carefully then looked at her father and sister. She didn’t know what had happened to her sister, but she knew she definitely didn’t want it to happen to her. But before she knew what had happened the brute man had pushed her to the floor and straddled her chest. She looked up at him, her eyes gave a silent plea for help. Angelus shook his head and then pushed himself into her mouth.

The last thing the poor father saw before he was beheaded was his two dead daughters in a bloody pile in front of him. On their stomachs were the two words: ‘Help’ and ‘Daddy’. ‘Help’ was carved into the eight year old, and ‘Daddy’ was written on the fifteen year old.

Angelus had left their home a few minutes after that intent to get to his home before sunset. His home that he stole from a dead elderly couple that had their grandchildren staying with them for the summer. Angelus didn’t bother killing the old couple, he just tied them up in the basement and let starvation take it’s course. Well, starvation and a few rabid, hungry rats. He’d had a lot of fun with the 6 children, too. The set of male twins each had twenty-two stab wounds in their body, the last wound smack dab in the middle of their skulls. Angelus had taken a crack at turning the eldest boy into a eunuch; he’d made the youngest girl saw off the boys testicles with an extremely dull steak knife. After she’d gotten them off, Angelus shoved them down the boys throat and watched the boy choke to death. The girl was so traumatized that Angelus decided she was pretty much dead already. He stabbed a knife into her ass and then sliced up to her neck, spilling all of her insides like a hunter would to his dead prey. The girl hadn’t screamed at all, she just stared up to the heavens accepting her fate. Then Angelus moved onto the last two girls. He made then drink poison, then he watched them sweat and scream insanely for over 12 hours while their insides fried.

That was three weeks ago. The town already suspected him for the 43 deaths. He didn’t blame them for suspecting him. A family of eight disappears and a weird guy is walking in and out every night from the missing families home. Even he would suspect himself. Angelus continued walking down to his street and then stopped when the house got into his sight, or rather the ash remains of the house.

((Looks like the town finally confirmed that I was the killer.))

The only think that wasn’t damaged was the fireplace that stood up ten feet from the pile of ash. Angelus clenched his teeth tight together and then started walking towards the mayors home. They couldn't have done this without the Mayors consent.

((Payback’s a bitch…))

Angelus knocked on the Mayors door and waited for the door to open. He felt someone’s presence on the other side and a second later the door opened. It was a maid and she smiled up at Angelus, by the flirt-ish look on her face she obviously hadn’t heard of the mans status.

“Hello, Milady.” He smiled politely. But there was nothing polite about the thoughts that were going through him head. The mayor had a young daughter and a beautiful wife. Angelus only wished that he could do everything that was on his mind, “Is Gasphole around? I wish to speak with him.”

“Mayor Gasphole is asleep right now, I’ll go wake him. Why don’t you come in, it’s chilly out there. We wouldn’t want you to get cold.” She said as she retreated up the stairs. Angelus walked into the house and shut the door. He was going to sit on a chair and wait for the man to come down, but impatience overcame him and he went up the stairs. He opened the first door and saw a sleeping little girl. Angelus walking into her room and quietly looked through her things until he saw a bunch of her ribbons for her hair. He grabbed a handful of them and then wrapped then around the sleeping girls neck.

“Daddy?” She asked half asleep. Angelus thanked his luck that the candles were out and there was no light in her room.

“It’s Daddy, Princess, I’m just getting you ready for a party.” He cooed into her ear. She nodded and then fell back into slumber. He finished tying the ribbon and then carefully carried the girl out of the bedroom. He spotted a giant chandelier just above the steps and thanked his luck for a second time with he realized that the chandelier was just in reach. He tied the ribbon on a brass part. Just as he did this the Mayor ran out of his room and partially down the steps. He hadn’t realized that Angelus was still on the second story.

“Oh Gasphole.” Angelus sing-songed. Gasphole looked up to Angelus and then gasped as he watched Angelus let go of his little girls body. There was a loud snap of her neck as the ribbon was pulled to it’s maximum length. His daughter had been hung right before his eyes. Angelus waited for the Mayor to look at him, when he did Angelus saluted him and then disappeared into the girl’s room. The Mayor ran back up the stairs and into his daughter’s room just in time to see Angelus disappear out the window.


Los Angeles:

(2006)

“It was all because of you, Bitch.” Angel roared. He’d waited for this moment for decades. He’d brainwashed himself into thinking that she had caused all of this. That if she hadn’t had been turned then Darla and Drusilla wouldn’t have died. And if they didn’t die than he wouldn’t have gone on the killing spree and killed the gypsy. Then he wouldn’t have spend most of his un-life eating scraps and vermin in the dank sewers. She would pay.

She knew that she wouldn’t die from his hold on her neck, but it was extremely painful. She’s been breathing every second from her birth in 1846. Her throat stung, it wasn’t used to the lack of air flow. From the corner of her eye Buffy saw a man with a cape run in. The next thing she knew she was on the ground and Spike and Angel were fighting each other.

((He came and saved me… Spike saved me from Angelus… He’s fighting Angelus and … he’s loosing.))

One moment she was helpless on the ground, and then next she was fighting along Spike. Punch after punch and kick after kick they got Angel on the ground. He was exhausted, but looked like he would have continued fighting if he could stand. Wesley still stood in the corner of the office but instead of staring at his boss he was busy looking around at his ruined office. His trophies, books, and knickknacks were shattered on the floor amongst piles of paper that had been in their place on his desk. His desk had been broken when Angel threw Spike’s body onto it with full force, after that Buffy had head butted Angel into the bookcase. Hence the reason the books were on the ground. Harmony had ran into the room a few seconds into the fight and had just stood in the doorway watching the fight in awe. Her BlondieBear and her boss dukeing it out over the other skinny blonde. She was just as confused as Wesley.

“Willie. Have you gone soft? Do you even remember what she did? She killed Drusilla and Darla. If she hadn’t gotten into the picture then our little ‘family’ wouldn’t have broken up. Drusilla would still be alive.” Angel said. He looked at Buffy and then back at Spike, “Though, if your fucking her then I can see why your with her. I wouldn’t mind having that lass squirming around underneath me.”

Buffy kicked her leg into his crotch, he leaned foreword and cradled himself.

“We’ll that’s staying as a wish because I would never let you touch me.” She grabbed her stuff and gave Wesley an evil look, “Forget about the room, I don’t want it anymore.” She walked out, pushing her way past Harmony, then out the door. Spike looked at Angel then added his two cents.

“And she didn’t kill them. Darla killed Drusilla and then she disappeared.” Spike said. Angel looked up at Spike through two swollen eyes.

“Did the Bitch tell you that?” He asked, at Spike’s nod he added “Why would you believe her? She’s been lying about herself all these years.”

“I trust her.” Spike said. He started to walk out, but Angel’s voice caused him to stop.

“You remember that when she stakes you in your sleep.” Angelus said. Spike gave him a ‘yeah right’ look and then left the building. He was going to find Buffy and make sure she was okay. He caught up with her when she was entering a shady manhole. She saw him from the corner of her eye as she jumped into the sewage. Luckily it didn’t go too high on her boots to reach her pants. Spike joined her and walked beside her even though she didn’t want to see him.

“Are you okay?” Spike asked.

“Peachy.” She replied emotionless. He knew this was a lie, but didn’t pester her about it. They continued walking around with no clue where they were going. Then, suddenly, Buffy stopped and looked at Spike in the eyes.

“I saw him.” She said. Spike cocked his head to the side, he didn’t know what that meant. Who did she see? But he stayed silent, allowing her to continue.

“Angelus. He moved to New York after you and he split in London. I had heard about him through some gossip and I had to see a familiar face. Even though it wasn’t a face from a good memory. I was living in Jersey at the time. I went up to New York and I watched him slaughter a whole town. He had them on their hands and knees begging for death. I had never seen anything like it. It was after he scalped a baby boy that his eyes met with mine. He dropped the corpse and went running after me. I barely escaped by seeking asylum at an acquaintances home. He didn’t have an invite. I heard a few days later that he had fed off a gypsy girl and her family had put a curse on him. Serves the bastard right. But, you know, I thought that maybe he had changed because of the soul. But, after what I seen and witnessed in there, I’m still calling him Angelus.”

What she had said was partially news to him. He’d known that Angelus had went to New York to torment people mercilessly, but he didn’t know that Buffy had seen him there. Spike nodded in agreement to what she said about calling him Angelus. Then Spike started to talk.

“Yeah, he’s always been Angelus to me too.”

“What about ‘Commercial Boy For Forehead Implants?’” Buffy asked with a giggle. Spike chuckled at her comment for their grandsire.

“That works to.” Spike said.

“Or ‘Duan Juan De-wannabe‘?” Buffy asked. Spike nodded with a huge grin plastered on his face.

“Yeah. So, are we going back to the apartments?” He asked her. She looked off ahead and then nodded.

“Uh huh.” She said.

“You wont run away this time?”

“Nope.” She smiled.

“Or give me a note that says I don’t forgive you?” Spike asked. She looked away, completely embarrassed and regretting everything she had recently done to him. He’s just been there to help her and she had pushed herself away.

“Slayer?” He asked, interrupting her thoughts.

“Slayer?” She asked, “Where’d you get that nickname?”

“I saw the way you beat up Angelus.” Spike said. She looked at him and smiled, “If I hadn’t known better I would have thought you were a slayer. Why? You don’t like it?”

“No, I like it.” Buffy said.

“Good, cause I like it too.” Spike said. Her smile disappeared and she went back to her thoughts.

“Spike?” She asked.

“What?” He asked concerned.

“Was it really my fault that he killed all of those people?” She asked. It was now that Spike realized why she had been acting different since their fight at Wolfram and Hart. He put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her and she looked up at him, awaiting an answer.

“You said that you had nothing to do with Darla’s death, right?” Spike asked, when Buffy nodded he finished, “Then no. You had nothing to do with it at all.”

“Okay.” She said. Buffy yawned and Spike remover his hand from her shoulder.

“Let’s hurry up and get to the house.” He said. Buffy nodded in agreement, “We might just get home in time for Passions.”

(((Good? Bad? I need insight people. I have no clue what to do next. I might just drop this story for one of my others. But you readers can prevent that from happening. Review please?)))
Chapter 10 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Please don't hate me... Bad things happen for a reason. It'll get better. People learn from their mistakes. ((Thoughts in these)) *Journal in this*
Chapter 10:

*The apartment isn’t shabby.* Buffy wrote in her diary.

*I’m not saying it’s the Hilton, but it’s definitely better than what I was staying at before. It’s posh, and I’m not sure how William can afford it. Being the bigheaded, bothersome jerk he is, he wouldn’t let me pay a thing. Stupid Bastard. I didn’t even know he had money. I recon he stole it. Either that or his ‘friend’ got haggled into taking down the price, wholly. I wont question how, though. I wont look a gift horse in the mouth. Let’s talk about the apartment, ey? It has four rooms in it, just like my old one in Sunnydale. The kitchen is… small but viable. It’s fine, really, I won’t use it. Like I have said before on the other numerous pages in you: ‘It makes me feel human’. The living room is much larger than my last one. Instead of being overcrowded, my lumpy orange couch has some much needed breathing room. I have a lot of space left over and I’m considering putting a computer in that area. I’m not into modern technology, but I’ve heard some wonderful things about it from Willow. Oh, now to the bedroom. It’s lovely… but as I have said earlier there’s only one. Spike said that he’ll take the couch, but it feels wrong. He bought the apartment and he doesn’t deserve to sleep on that wicked torture devise.*

*I don’t know why I trust him. It could be that he saved my life from Angelus. Who knows what kind of pain I’d be in right now if hadn‘t have come to my rescue. I haven’t told you of my encounter with ole Angelus yet, huh? I ran from Spike and found myself getting an apartment at Wolfram and Hart. Turns out the bugger owns it. What my luck. He almost killed me. Then Spike came in and saved me. I suppose any woman would trust their knight in shining armor at that point. But that doesn’t make up for the life he’s led me to. I’m a Vampire Queen. All because he decided to take me home. Queen… It sounds awkward. I don’t act like a queen. I read about Vampire Queens and they’re supposed to be royal. They are suppose to order around minions and hate humans. But me? I don’t own a single minion and I idol humans. William’s - Spike’s confusing me. First I’m his victim, then I’m his vampiric sister, then I’m nothing… Now I’m his flat mate and friend? How can we be friends, huh? With our past and… I cant even look at him without remembering what he looked like nude this morning. Oh, I feel vile and immoral thinking those thoughts. That man lives to tease me. But something in me tells me that I might have feelings for him. That is another reason we cant be friends. I don’t trust myself around him. Especially with the dreams that I’ve had at least once a week ever since I became this horrid creature. William is always in the dream. He helps me cope with this disease. He’s always there to make me forget what I am… I think he may have crept his way into my heart... But I am tired right now so I think I’ll retire. I hope for that dream tonight.*

Buffy closed her journal and hid it underneath her pillow. She leaned back against her bed frame and stared at the door in front of her. With her vampire hearing she could hear the sound of someone crying on the TV. She craned her head towards the alarm clock and then back towards the door. It was almost eleven o’clock and she was no longer tired. She got off the bed and opened her bedroom door. Spike was sitting on the couch, his back was facing her. A salty smell filled the air and she couldn’t help but ask.

“Spike, are you crying?”

“No.” Spike answered quickly. To quickly, perhaps, to be sincere, "The show..." He tried to explain when he saw her unbelieving face. Buffy joined him on the couch. She tucked her feet underneath her and rested her head on her arm. Her arm was laying lazily on the arm of the couch. Spike couldn’t help but notice how her pajama shorts rode up her sculpted legs when she sat down and tucked her feet under her butt. Spike felt his jeans get uncomfortable and he had to refrain himself from cursing ’Damn little bugger’. Despite his mental demand to keep his eyes glued to the telly he watched her squirm around to get comfortable.

“I think we should invest in a better couch.” Spike said. Buffy took a glance at him, then at her couch, “One less bumpy and less orange.”

“No.” She simply said.

“No? Why the bloody hell not?” He asked, annoyed that she was being stubborn.

“I’ve had this since ‘64. It’s vintage.” Buffy smiled.

“Vintage?” Spike chuckled at her choice of words.

“Yeah.” She argued. Her eyes fell onto a funky lump on the middle cushion. She patted the cushion in a sorry attempt to flatten it out. When the lump didn’t go away, she looked back up at Spike, “Maybe vintage isn’t the right word.”

Within an hour Buffy was asleep on the couch, soft snores and mewls escaped her mouth every few minutes. Spike turned off the TV and then carefully picked up the sleeping vampire. He carried her into her new room and then laid her underneath her blue blanket. He started to walk away, but her grip on his shirt held him.

“Uhhhnnn.” He heard her whisper in her sleep. She tugged him closer and he didn’t resist. He slid her over a little and then joined her on the bed. Spike was nowhere tired so he just laid there staring into the darkness. Her head was on his chest with her arm draped over his stomach. After a while he started to yawn so he tried to get up to go to the couch. Her viselike grip stopped him once again. So Spike just cuddled back up on the bed. Something was poking him in the back and it was really uncomfortable. Her put his arm behind his back and grabbed the cause of his discomfort. It was a journal. Without thinking of her privacy he opened it to the last entry. He skimmed through and laughed at the part about him haggling over the price. She was right, Vinny had ended up giving Spike the apartment free. Spike continued reading.

((How can we be friends, huh? With our past and…))

Spike couldn’t read anymore. He shut it without continuing. She wasn’t going to forgive him. Just like the note said: “I don’t forgive you”. He felt he deserved her trust and friendship. Spike pulled her hand from his shirt and then left the room angrily.

Though Spike wouldn’t admit it, he had developed a soft spot for the girl. He had a strange affection towards her, it may be love or it may be something else. But she had unknowingly stumbled into his heart.

The next morning:

Buffy woke up and immediately started to freak out because she didn’t recognize the room she was in. It was much larger that her bedroom.

“Oh…” She whispered, remembering that she moved yesterday morning. Then she got confused again when she realized that she had fallen asleep on the couch last night: not her bed. She sniffed the air and realized that it smelt like Spike.

“He must had put me in here.” Buffy said, silently thankful that she wouldn’t be spending that day with agonizing back pain. She got out of the bed and stretched, pulling out a wedgie as she stepped out of her bedroom. Spike was asleep on her orange couch, and of course he was naked. She walked back into her room to retrieve a cover to cover him up. Once his skin was out sight she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of blood.

((Pig or cow…. Hmm. Pig. And I think we have some Burma weed somewhere… Here it is.))

She dropped a pinch of Burma weed into the pigs blood and she brought the mug to her face. Before she could drink some she heard the ‘creak’ of Spike getting off the bed. She turned to him and sighed in relief when he kept the blanket around his hips. His eyes looked different than they did earlier though, and Buffy noticed this. They seemed darker and sadder. Spike sniffed the air in disgust, then turned into the bathroom. Buffy head the door lock and then she shower turn on. She brought the mug back to her face and then she drank it down. She hadn’t realized how thirsty she was. She hadn’t drank anything in two days. When every last drop was gone she rinsed the cup out in the sink. Then she strolled over to the couch.

((What’s wrong with William? He looked horrible this morning, and I’m sure that that wasn’t just because of the couch. Did I do something wrong? Oh, gosh I hope not. What did I say last night? I know we spoke about the couch. I said antique and… I don’t remember saying anything else. What if he decides to leave me? And I was just starting to feel a little better. No… He looked so angry. His eyes were so dark and sunken in. God he looked angry at me. What if… What if I said something in my sleep? It was ‘that’ dream. The one where I’m having sex with him and Angelus walks in and takes him from me… Surely if I said anything Spike wouldn’t hold it against me. I have no control what I say in my sleep. Oh, please don’t leave, Spike. Please. Just when I thought I was going to survive…))

Meanwhile:

Spike turned off the shower and stepped out of the steaming tub. He dried his feet on a towel and then wrapped another one around his waist. He opened the door and steam rushed out of the room. He saw Buffy on the couch facing away from him. He grabbed his clothes from the arm of the couch, the opposite side from Buffy. Then he disappeared back into the bathroom. He slid into his tight black pants, and then put on his black tee. He grabbed some of Buffy’s hair gel and slicked his hair back into the typical Spike fashion. He once again stepped out of the bathroom and then sat on the couch. He looked over at Buffy and realized that her eyes were watering and on the brink of crying.

“You okay, Pet?” Spike asked keeping his distance from her. She wiped her eyes and then nodded quickly.

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t I be?” She tucked her feet under her and she looked away towards the kitchen. Spike nervously fiddled with his hands on his lap. He had been thinking when he was in the shower. That’s where he had always done his best thinking. He didn’t know what had possessed him to stay with her before.

((It had been rather sudden. Was it guilt? Was it love? I’d barely known her. I meet her and eight hours later I have her move to Los Angeles. She made me forget about why I had originally gone to Sunnydale for: the newest Slayer. Obviously Buffy doesn’t want me here. She has more than shown me how much she hates me. It’s settled then. Time to do in my third.))

“I need to say something.” Spike said. Buffy looked over at him. Her biggest fear slowly coming true before her eyes, “I’ve decided to go back to Sunnyhell and kill my third slayer.”

“What?” Buffy asked, “And me?”

“I figured that you didn’t want me here… and personally I don’t want to be here.” Spike lied. In a flash Buffy went confused to sad to angry. She stood up off the couch and pointed to the door.

“Then go.” She ordered. Spike hadn’t expected her to act like that, “Go, damnit, you want to so bad: Leave!” Spike got off the couch and walked to the door.

He turned to her “Buffy, listen Luv. I-”

“Don’t call me Luv.” Buffy said. She opened the door and motioned to it with her head.

“Buffy, I-” Spike started to say. But Buffy had already pushed him out of the front door. Before Spike could finish she had already closed the door. With shaky fingers she locked the door and then leaned against it. Her legs felt like they were jello so she slid down and sat on the ground. She waited until she didn’t sense him anymore, then she felt safe enough to cry. After she cried out all of her tears she looked back at the couch. His black leather coat was laying messily on the back of the couch. She slowly got up and grabbed it. Rolling into a ball on the floor beside the couch she breathed in the strong scent of Spike. Her eyes crept around the room and stopped on the door.

((What did I do?))
Chapter 11 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
I’m really sorry about this change in the story. But I needed it to fit in the timeline. Plus I have no clue what the future will be like. So the last few chapters were set in the year 2002. Is that okay? I hope it is, and I promise that there wont be anymore changes in the story. Thank you.

Lotsalub
MyBlondieBear

((are thoughts)) *are diary words*
Chapter 11:

I’m really sorry about this change in the story. But I needed it to fit in the timeline. Plus I have no clue what the future will be like. So the last few chapters were set in the year 2002. Is that okay? I hope it is, and I promise that there wont be anymore changes in the story. Thank you.

Lotsalub
MyBlondieBear

(Las Angeles, 2006)

“It’s been four years to the day since… we went our own ways.” Buffy whispered to her neighbor, Rupert Giles. He’d been her only friend and trusted confidante for just over a year.

Meanwhile:

“Damn, has it really been four years?” Spike asked himself as he looked at the calendar by his bed. He’d just woken up from a major hangover. Last night he’d gone to a bar and got pissed drunk. He did that every once in a while to forget that sweet, innocent, angelic face.

Meanwhile:

“I miss him. You know how you meet someone and you have this feeling that - oh, what am I saying. He can’t return the feelings. He’s a vampire.” Buffy said, she looked up at Giles and gave him a shy smile. Giles knew about how she was in love with a vampire. He didn’t know that she was a vampire too and he also didn’t know that it was William the Bloody - Spike that was on the receiving end of her feelings. She‘d told him because he had said that he was studying paranormal phenomena such as vampire and demons. “I think I loved him.” She looked up at Giles.

Meanwhile:

“How could you Buffy?” He whispered to a small picture of her head. He’d stolen it the night before he left. Spike brought the picture to his lips and kissed the picture, “You didn’t give me a chance. You wouldn’t forgive me. You wouldn’t put the past behind you and give me a chance to tell you that I…I loved you.” He dropped the picture onto his side table and looked away. His eyes rested on a carving knife that was a trophy from killing his third slayer. That was his excuse to leave his Golden Goddess. Everything had just gotten worse after that day. Angelus went after him thinking that Buffy was with him. Spike had barely gotten away. If Buffy had been with him, no doubt she would have gotten killed.

Meanwhile:

“Did you give him a chance to explain why he thought you didn’t want to see him?” Giles asked. Buffy looked away and pushed away her tears.

“He didn’t give me a chance, ergo I didn’t give him one.”

Meanwhile:

Spike leaned over to the side of his bed and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels. He sniffed the alcohol before downing it within seconds. He looked back at the picture. He got off the couch and left the room. He was going to forget again.

Meanwhile:

Buffy grabbed her coat and got off Giles’s couch. She flashed him an apologetic look and then started to talk.

“I’m sorry, Giles. I just barged in here and started telling you about my problems.” She put on her jacket and then started towards his door.

“It’s okay, Buffy, you don’t bother me. I understand. It’s the anniversary, it makes sense that you would be hurt.” He said. He followed Buffy to the door and she stepped out.

“Thanks, Giles.” She smiled.

“Be safe.” Giles said. She nodded and left to her apartment room. When Buffy was out of his sight, Giles shut his door and dialed a number on his phone.

“Yeah, Faith. I saw the teardrop mark. She is unmistakably the Queen Vampire.” Giles said into the phone, “No. I don’t think this is the right time… No, I’m not going soft. She’s going through a rough time right now… Yes. I’m aware that you’re the vampire slayer and I’m just the watcher but, trust me, I’m sure.”

Meanwhile:

Buffy walked through her front door and collapsed on the orange couch. She sat there for over ten minutes contemplating on what to do next. She took a deep breath and then walked over to the closet. Buffy searched all around the closet for what she was looking for. Her small fingers stopped on the black jacket. She pulled it from the hanger and cuddled on the couch with it.

“It doesn’t even smell like him anymore…” She whispered as she shut her eyes and let sweet slumber take over her exhausted body. She awoke a few minutes later when the funky beat of her cell phones ring tone came blaring out of her cell. She clumsily grabbed it out of her pants pocket and brought it to her ears.

“Hello?” She asked. No one spoke for a few seconds so she started to hang up. Then she heard someone start to speak.

“You know what?” He asked in a thick British accent, “You need some help.”

“I need help?! You’re the drunk one.” She said. So far she didn’t recognize the mans voice, though he was clearly drunk.

“Me? Drunk? Maybe… but you? … You.” He finished as if he was done. Buffy opened her mouth to talk, but he continued on, “You know I loved you? You didn’t know it then, hell I didn’t either. But I did. Ever since that night all that time ago you’ve haunted my head. I read the book and fell off my rocker. And, Baby, I fell all the way down. They were sweet truths that I didn’t want to hear. You are effulgent.… That pretty red dress looked so beautiful on you, Luv.”

“Elizabeth…” He whispered breathlessly, sounding more sober than he’d been this whole conversation.

“William?” Buffy asked. She heard the other phone click off and then her phone started to beep. She angrily closed her phone and shoved it back into her pocket. She curled back against the coat and thought about his recent confession.

((You know I loved you?))

And she wished that she would fall asleep, but for hours she just sat on her lumpy couch. She felt just as sleepless as she had been after she had forced him to go.

((I read the book and fell off my rocker. And, Baby, I fell all the way down.))

“Book?” Buffy asked, “What book did he read?” She flipped on the TV and saw that ‘Niagara’ was on. It was her favorite Marilyn Monroe movie of all time. She smiled and cuddled into the leather jacket, completely unaware that before it would get better, it would get worse.

Meanwhile:

Spike slammed the phone down onto the receiver. With the force the phone smashed into pieces. Spike’s hands were drenched in blood. It wasn’t just his. He’d picked a fight with some drunk SOL’s just like him. He strolled out of the pay phone booth and glared at the gawking passerby’s. They hurried on their way and Spike stalked back to his lovely home.

The cemetery was pitch black without the sun and the only lights were from the small homes in Sunnydale. He was walking away from the light towards his crypt. There another bottle of Jack Daniels was waiting for him.

“Gay ole’ Jack. He’s always there for me. I swear that bloke should win an award…” Spike said as he walked through the front door of his humble home, “Mr. Jack and Mrs. Tequila…”

Meanwhile:

Buffy was in the middle of a dream about rotten carrots when she was awoken by the thick smell of smoke. Her first thought was that the building was on fire so she ran to the fire extinguisher. When she turned back to the room she came face to face with a demonic looking girl.

“I am Chrehalix. Patron saint of all vampires scorned…” She said in a deep voice, she stopped speaking when she recognized the vampire, “Elizabeth?”

“Cordelia?” Buffy asked. She put the extinguisher back onto the kitchen table.

“Oh, It’s Chrehalix now. So your a vampire? Is that how you disappeared back then?” Chrehalix said, she motioned her hand behind her when she said ‘back then’. Buffy nodded, unsure if she could trust her. She didn’t trust her when she was human, but what if Cordelia changed in the hundred and fifty something years.

“Yeah. It’s Buffy now.” She said. Chrehalix started to walk around Buffy’s living room and looked at everything in disgust.

“You know, you used to be rich. I’m sure you got money somewhere: use it. This place looks really shabby.”

“Duh it looks shabby, I don’t pay for it.” Buffy said, “Why are you here?”

“Oh, didn’t you hear me earlier? I’m a vengeance demon here to… strengthen your vengeance.” She said, she stressed the word ‘strengthen’.

“Vengeance? I don’t have any vengeance.” Buffy said.

“Yeah, you do. You have it all over you.” Chrehalix said.

“How did you become a vengeance demon?“ Buffy asked Chrehalix, she was changing the subject.

“Well, do you remember Parker Abrams?” Chrehalix asked. Buffy nodded, “I married him and then, during our marriage, he cheated on me with a harlot. Anyanka, this other vengeance demon, came and got me to wish parker’s demise. My god, D’Hoffrin, he turned me into a vengeance demon and that’s what I’ve been since.”

She walked to Buffy and shook away her demonic face. Now Cordelia stared down at Buffy and smiled politely, “Make a wish… It’ll all be better.” Buffy starting to think about it and then decided that she was going to make a wish. She looked back up at Cordelia and smiled.

“I wish that I went with Spike when he left four years ago.” Buffy said. Cordelia’s face changed into Chrehalixs’ and in her demonic voice she said

“Done.”


Los Angeles, 2002


“I need to say something.” Spike said. Buffy looked at him and her eyes widened. She’d done it and it had worked, “I’ve decided to go back to Sunnyhell and kill my third slayer.”

“Okay…” Buffy said. Spike tilted his head to the side, he didn’t think that she would agree with his plan that quickly. He actually thought that she’d force him out while screaming at him.

“Okay… Well I’m going now.” Spike said.

“Well, wait a minute. Let me get my stuff packed back up and we’ll go together.” She said.

“No, I meant that I was going. You are staying here.”

“I’m going with you. But, first, can you tell me why you think that I don’t want you here?” Buffy said.

“I read you diary.” Spike said.

“My diary…” Buffy started to think. She didn’t remember what she wrote in her diary all those years ago. She blushed what she remembered.

*I cant even look at him without remembering what he looked like nude this morning. Oh, I feel vile and immoral thinking those thoughts. That man lives to tease me. But something in me tells me that I might have feelings for him. That is another reason we cant be friends. I don’t trust myself around him. Especially with the dreams that I’ve had at least once a week ever since I became this horrid creature. William is always in the dream. He helps me cope with this disease. He’s always there to make me forget what I am… I think he may have crept his way into my heart... *

“You read it all?” Buffy asked, hoping that Spike hadn’t read about the part where she said she liked him, “Did you read it all?” Spike shook his head ‘no’ and Buffy left for her room. She came back with her diary and opened it to the last entry. She handed it to Spike, “Read it all.”

After a few minutes Spike looked back at Buffy and grinned. Buffy returned the grin, but it was much shier than his. Buffy walked foreword and wrapped her arms around Spike’s shoulders. He returned the hug and Buffy whispered.

“it feel’s like it’s been forever…”
Chapter 12 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
This chapter is a little choppy and explored the timeline a lot. Thanks for the reviews they always make my day so much better.

I love you all so much.... That sounded creepy stalker-ish, didn't it? ... I love all of you in a friend way, not in a creepy stalker way.
Chapter 12:

2002 Los Angeles:

Buffy pulled Spike to the couch and sat across from him on the coffee table. She had a long story to tell him and he was very anxious to see what had her all worked up and teary. Spike propped his foot across his knee and leaned back. His hands neatly folded on his lap.

“Spike… I missed you so much.” Buffy said.

“Err… You know we spoke last night, right?” Spike asked.

“No…” Buffy shook her head, “You left and I let you.”

“I’m still here…” Spike whispered.

“Shh…” Buffy warned, “We didn’t talk for four years. I was hurt so bad and I couldn’t believe that I have made the biggest mistake of my life. Then you called and said that you … loved me. And I knew that I loved you too!”

“I’m confused, Luv.” Spike said.

“I-It’s weird… I’m not done yet. Then Cordelia - Chrehalix - as she goes by in the vengeance demon world let me make a wish. I wished that I had went with you. I guess I did go with you kind of… You stayed so I stayed here with you…”

“You took a vengeance wish and came back in time to now?” Spike asked.

“Yeah…”

“Oh…” Spike said.

“And, Spike…”

“Yeah, Pet.”

“I think I love you.” Buffy said, there was an awkward silence and Buffy regretted telling him that. He didn’t reply.

“Let’s put in a movie, eh?” She asked.


The day before:

(Wolfram and Hart)

Wesley didn’t know for sure why his boss, Angel, wanted to see him, but he had an idea. Miss Summers. She seemed nice enough, at least until she help kick Angel’s ass. After Buffy had ran away he tried to speak to Angel about it, but Angel had locked himself in his office. Then, when Angel had left his office, he’d acted like nothing had happened. It wasn’t until a few hours later when seven suited men walked into Wolfram and Hart that Angel asked Wesley to join him.

Here he was sitting by a large desk opposite Angel and alongside the men that he’d never wanted to see again: Travers and the rest of the Watchers Council. They had been nice to him when he was a Watcher, but when his slayer died he got fired. They said he’d made a poor choice in sending Hannah out to fight a demon family. The Council were the ones who told him to send her to the demons underground home, he didn’t want Hannah to go. And, yet, he got fired for it. He vowed to never see them again.

But here they were beside him, acting like they’ve never seen him before. Wesley didn’t know what pissed him off more: the Watchers Council in the same room as him, or the fact that Angel wanted their help. He’d never wanted their help before.

But he didn’t say anything. Something deep within Wesley told him that they really needed the Watchers Councils help. Angel’s booming Irish accent interrupted Wesley from his thoughts.

“Have you all met Wesley?” Angel asked. Wesley received many glares and looks of disgust from his ex coworkers, but he ignored them.

“Unfortunately yes…” Quentin Travers said turning his gaze back onto the ensouled vampire, “The real question though, Angelus, is why you wish to do business with us. What would we want from a vampire?”

“It’s a simple trade, really. I’m sure your all aware of the Vampire Queen. You know the one that‘s been hiding for the past century and a half.” Angelus answered with a smirk. The suited men all looked at him, awaiting the negotiation, “And I know where she is.”

“The one that hasn’t made herself known. The very one that isn’t a problem to us at the moment.” Travers continued, “We have more important matters to deal with right now. The England Plague is striking fast and is at our heels in our council in Great Britain.”

Angel didn’t know what to say to this and how to make them get his Queen and kill her. Wesley stood up from his chair just in time and started to talk.

“The England Plague is simply a disease passed through vampires that only effects humans. It isn‘t spread by air, but rather blood and saliva. Humans can’t pass it on to other humans. Only vampires can pass it on. When a vampire kills a person with the disease they get it but they are unaffected. If they bite another person but keep them alive that person has the disease. The disease gets much stronger as the cycle goes on so the time before death gets much shorter. Vampires purposely leave the victims alive so that they can watch them suffer with the plague. It’s a terrible thing. .” Wesley said. All eyes were on him and he continued, “This happened long ago in what is now Romania… about 420 BC. That is why I know of it.”

“What is the cure, then?” Travers asked Wesley. Wesley shrugged.

“The only cure that I know of is death.” Wesley said. Travers and the other men nodded briefly. Travers stood up off the chair and made his way to Angel. They shook hands and he spoke.

“Now that we’ve given you that important information you need to do us a favor. The Queen Vampire is here in Los Angeles.” Angel said with a grin, “She’s probably at an apartment or hotel. And she’s probably with a bleached blonde vampire. You know him as William the Bloody.”

“William the Bloody is with the Queen Vampire?” Travers asked in awe. This was almost too easy. He’d get the Vampire Queen and the infamous William the Bloody all in one day. This was way too easy.

“I have a feeling that he’ll pressure her into acting like a Queen Vampire. The human race will fall with Spike leading the vampires.”

“Tell me one thing, Angelus…” Travers said, “The Queen Vampire is suppose to lead all the vampires into a rebellion against all humans, am I correct?”

At Angels nod he continued, “Why would you want to get rid of her? She’s the only chance at a vampire ruled world. It would seem that you would want to woo her into making you her second in command. Then, perhaps, persuading her into making you Queens Sire. You‘d control everything.”

Before Angel could answer a chubby man started to talk, “I think Ole’ Angelus is getting weak. I think he’s gone soft for the ‘weaker race’.” The man said, lightheartedly.

“I have not.” Angel argued.

“Is that why you go by Angel? Protector? Is that why you go around saving humans? Huh?” The chubby man chuckled.

“Your just making the Slayers job easier.” Travers added. Angel pushed back his anger and bad thoughts that consisted of ripping off the chubby mans head and then shoving it down Travers head. But he needed their help for what he had planned afterwards.

“Since another Queen will come along there is really no use to kill her. I say that we tell her she’s the slayer. -” Angelus would have continued, but a thin brunette man interrupted.

“Everyone knows that’s impossible. We would never be able to convince her that she is the Slayer.” Everyone was silent now, all were wondering where the soled vampire was going.

“We’ll say that she’s got a soul and that allows her to be a slayer. Tell her that she has a chance to redeem her life of sin. She’ll leave Spike and go with you, blinded with the thought of forgiveness. Trust me, she’s definitely gullible enough.” Angelus smirked, “… Persuade her. Become her friend. Then persuade her to leave Spike. Capture Spike, kill Spike. Lie to the girl. Once Elizabeth thinks that you guys can be trusted bring her to me. I have my plans for her.”

“You’ll keep her alive, though?” Travers asked.

“Of course. That’s the only way to make her fell what I’ve felt.” Angel finished, “She took something from me and now she will suffer.

Next day:

(Note: This is now the same day that Buffy told Spike the story and they are now watching a movie.)

Travers knocked on the door and stepped back in silence. He quickly went through all the things he had to do and say in his head. He lit up a smile as the door opened to reveal a small blonde.

“Hello?” She asked.

“Is it the damn Jehovah’s Witnesses?” A British voice came from inside the house. (No offence)

No doubt that that’s William the Bloody.

“Can I help you, sir?” The girl asked politely.

“Yes… Buffy Summer’s, I presume?”

“Whose asking?”

“I’m Quentin Travers. I work for a group of people called the Watchers Council. We are -”

“I already know who the Watchers Council are.” She said. She was starting to get a little scared. They probably already have a group of men around the building with crossbows and squirt guns with holy water in them. She looked over at Spike and motioned him next to her. He got off the orange couch and met her at her side.

“Travers…” Spike nodded while clenching his jaw.

“William the Bloody.”

“One and only.” Spike said. Buffy looked at the two men and realized that they knew each other. She didn’t know much about the Watchers Council but she knew for a fact that she didn’t like them.

“What do you want?” She asked coldly.

“Can I talk to you in private?” He asked as he motioned to the hallway with his hand. Buffy gave Spike an unsure kind of look.

“I’m coming too.” Spike said.

“Actually, Spike, It’s okay. I can handle myself.” She stepped out and Spike gave Travers a look that just screamed ‘you better watch what you do’. Then he shut the door.

Buffy heard the door shut behind her and then crossed her arms over her chest.

“What is so important that you feel you can interrupt ‘Daun Juan Demarco’, the best Johnny Depp movie made so far?”

“We have reason to believe that you, Buffy Summers, are the next Slayer.” Buffy’s armed dropped to her sides and her eyebrows furrowed.

“What?”

Meanwhile:

Spike moved his head back from the door.

((Buffy’s the Slayer? … What? That’s not true. Stupid Wankers.))

Spike threw the door opened and growled at Travers. Travers ignored this and started to speak

“Think about what I just said, Miss Summers.” Travers gave her a curt nod and then walked away.

“Spike? … I can’t be the slayer. I’m not… Why do they want me to think I am?”

“I have no bleedin’ clue, Pet.” Spike said. Buffy turned back to the apartment building and smiled.

“Come on, I don’t think we missed much of the movie.”

They walked back into the living room and joined each other on the couch. Today had turned out great despite all the bad things that happened.
Chapter 13 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry. I've been really busy for the past while and I've lost my inspiration to write. I swear that I will try to continue and no take extra long breaks.
Chapter:

Buffy brought a package of popcorn into the living room and joined Spike on the couch. She settled herself into the lumpy torture device and placed the steaming bag onto her legs. Spike’s hand unconsciously crept to his side and grab the bag from Buffy’s hands. She squealed in surprise and then grabbed it back. At Spike’s mock pout she tossed Spike some. This started a war that lasted over an hour. It started with throwing popcorn and ended with throwing spoons.

Buffy excused herself to go to her bedroom and sleep but Spike wouldn’t let her go without watching a movie first. She agreed, but only if she could pick. When Spike found out she’d picked ‘Blue Crush’ he immediately regretted letting her decide. While Spike regretfully put the movie in Buffy went in her room to change.

She told herself that it was because her jeans were uncomfortable.

The movie was just about to start when Buffy walked out of her room and sat next to him on the couch. She was in a pink tank top - sans bra, and blue silk shorts.

Spike knew she hadn’t meant to turn him on so he tried to ignore her exposed thigh thin top and turned to watch the movie.

He was so bored that he fell asleep. The credits came on in the end and Buffy looked over at Spike.

“He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.” She whispered to herself. Without thinking she leaned foreword and grazed her lips on his. She jumped back, scared that he’d woken up and sighed when his eyes were still closed. She leaned over and did it again, but harder than she had done before. This time when she’d jumped back, though, Spike was awake and smirking at her.

“That was a nice wake up.” Spike said. Buffy blushed and got off the couch. She nervously walked to her room and quietly said goodnight. Spike stood up and walked over to her closed bedroom door. He opened it quietly and stepped through.

“Spike?” Buffy asked from her bed. Spike strolled over to her and pulled off his shirt. Without her approval, he crawled in next to her, “What are you doing?”

“The couch was uncomfortable. I figured, since you have a nice queen sized bed you felt lonely in that big old space. So I’m here to make it not so lonely.”

“Oh.” Buffy said, “Since I know that your only here to make the bed seem smaller, than be my guest.” She slid father away to allow Spike some room.

“Can I tell you something, Buffy?” He asked.

“Sure.” She answered.

“Your beautiful. You have been since I first saw you strolling down the road, barefoot and shivering.” Spike whispered.

“Your beautiful too, Spike.” Buffy joked nervously.

“In a manly way though, right?” Spike asked. Buffy nodded and slid farther under the covers. Her small feet accidentally touched his and she quickly moved farther away from him. She didn’t trust herself around him at all. Before she had moved too far Spike put his hand on the small of her back and whispered into her ear, “Move back anymore and your going to fall off, Pet.”

“Thanks.” Buffy said as he pulled her against his body.

How am I going to sleep with a very sexy vampire next to me?

“But, Spike….” Buffy said, without thinking she put her hands under the cover, “Something’s poking me…”

Spike’s eyes widened as he felt her small hands clutch his penis. Buffy didn’t move her hand for a few seconds and then let go.

“Oh my goodness, Spike, I’m so sorry…” She pulled the cover over her head.

I cant believe that I just touched Spike’s manly parts…

Spike almost whimpered as she removed her hand.

“I’m so sorry…” She said, muffled by the thickness of the comforter. Spike chuckled at how childish she was being, then joined her underneath the covers.

“Buffy, can I kiss you?” Spike asked, at her small nod he leaned foreword.

First he went with his soft lips brushing against her cautious ones. Even he was scared to go on, so he didn’t. Spike pulled back and refrained a chuckle when he heard her whimper. Buffy grabbed his neck and pulled him close. Surprisingly to both him and her, she attacked his mouth hard.

After a few seconds of awe, Spike kissed her back, matching her brutal tongue and lips. Learning eachother moves and weaknesses. Spikes hands pulled her close then one slid slowly up her shirt to her soft breasts.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, this new feeling strange but not bad. She arched into his palm and he started to knead her breast. Buffy put her hands on Spikes chest and scratched downwards with her nails, stopping only when she felt his the belt of his pants. This time, it was Spike who moaned into her mouth. Buffy felt his erection twitch, begging for more.

But she was scared.

Spike smell her fear along with her arousal. He removed his hands, not wanting to do this with her if she was frightened. Their lips separated and before either could say anything Buffy’s cell phone rang. She grabbed her phone from the side table without leaving Spikes grasp. Buffy opened her phone and put it to her ear.

“Yeah, Giles?” She asked.

“Buffy, It’s about time you come clean.”

“Come clean? Giles, what do you mean?” Buffy asked, thinking the worst.

“It’s about time you fess up about your…status.”

“Giles?” Buffy asked, but he’d already hung up.

“What was that all about?” Spike asked, Buffy still held the beeping phone against her ears.

Before she could answer him they heard a knock at the front door. Spike got off the bed and adjusted his pants so that his erect penis didn’t scare their visitor away. Spike led Buffy into the living room and opened the door. Buffy pushed Spike out of the way so she could see and smiled shyly.

Her old friend from Sunnydale stood there clutching a cross and a bottle of holy water. A voluptuous brunette stood behind him with a stake, a malicious grin on her face.

“Hi, Giles… and Faith, I presume.”





AN: Once again I'm sorry for this. I hadn't meant to take this long. I'm sorry if I lost any of your trust or interest.
Chapter 14 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Once again, sorry for it taking so long.
Chapter: 14

“Hey, B, we need to talk…” The buxom slayer said, pushing past Buffy and entering the apartment. This angered Spike because: this was a Slayer and her Watcher, and it put Buffy in danger.

“Get out of my house!” Spike warned in a low, menacing tone.

“Settle down, Sexy.” Faith said poking Spike in the side with her stake. Spike started to leap at her, but Buffy pulled him back.

“Spike…” Buffy pleaded.

“Bad Spiky.” Faith whispered into Spikes ear. Buffy growled possessively at the same moment Giles cleared his throat.

“Faith, leave the Master Vampire alone.” Giles said, trying to not piss off Spike.

“Whatever…Ripper.” Faith

“Faith…” Giles said exasperated, “Anyways, Elizabeth…”

“Why don’t you come in.” Buffy offered the older man. He nodded and stepped into the small apartment, “Um… Spike, can you make some tea for Giles and Faith."

“Spike, go. I’ll be fine.” Buffy assured, noticing that the vampire hadn’t left her side.

“I’ll take a soda, if you got any.” Faith said, drooling at Spike’s ass-ets as he walked away.

“What’s going on?” Buffy asked Giles. She was thankful that Spike was temporarily gone and thus incapable of scaring away the man that she’d considered a father figure, “How do you remember? Me and Cordelia were the only ones who should have remembered.”

“So it was, in fact, done by you?” Giles asked, “This… spell?

“I was visited by an old acquaintance. She used to be human, but… she vengeance demon now. ‘Patron saint of all vampires scorned’.” Buffy said as Giles sat down on her orange couch.

“Vampires scorned? You wouldn’t be talking about Chrehalix, are you?” Giles asked.

“That’s her.”

“Oh…” Giles said. Chrehalix was a very known Vengeance demon. She was constantly ruining the Council’s plans and has even killed off some slayers due to some vampires wishes.

“On the phone you said that I needed to come clean… I don’t suppose that meant about me being a Queen Vampire? Because I am. Sorry I lied. I was in denial… Please forgive me, Giles, please?” Buffy asked.

“There are no accounts of Queen Vampires in the Watchers Diary’s. But I spoke to the Watchers council about it and all they told me was to kill you. I was going to go and kill you.” Giles said. Spike had just walked into the living room as Giles said that. Spike vamped out and growled at Giles.

“Stay away from her.” Spike said. He handed Faith her Coke and faith whispered to him,

“Are you on the menu?“

Buffy left her seat on the coffee table and walked over to Spike: partially because he was about to snap at the humans and because she needed to show the Slayer that Spike was hers.

“Shh.” She whispered, hugging him tightly, “It’s okay. If your going to scare the poor old man at least do it when he deserves it.” Buffy turned towards Giles, waiting for him to go on.

“That, fortunately, was when you did the reversal wish.” Giles said. He watched as the Master Vampire put his arms around Buffy’s waist, pulling her towards him.

“You still haven’t explained to me how you remember.” Buffy said, leaning back into Spikes chest.

“Ripper is a smart man. If he’s smart enough to make cereal he’s smart enough to put an anti-spell spell on us.” Faith said.

“Thank you, Faith, for that.” Giles groaned. His slayer‘s big mouth annoyed him to no end, “The spell protects us from potentially harmful spells.”

“Oh…” Buffy said, “Is that all you came here for? That’s a long car ride just to tell me that. There must be something else.”

“There is.” Giles said, he knew that she and her vampire weren’t going to like this part, “I don’t suppose you two know about Wolfram and Hart?”

Buffy and Spike took in a deep breath in unison.

“It brings back really bad memories.” Buffy said, “Please Giles, Spike and I can’t.”

“Elizabeth…” Giles said cleaning his glasses, “Angel -”

“Do you know anything about Angelus?” Buffy asked, instantly calming down when she felt Spikes lips on her neck, “He is possibly the worst vampire that the world has ever seen. For one-hundred and fifty years he dedicated his life to torturing and raping. All the chaos he caused is nothing compared to what you or Faith or anyone has experienced.”

“Even with the soul he’s a malicious prick.” Spike added.

“I am aware of his past. And that is why I believe that he is killing innocents.” Giles said.

“Why an I not surprised.” Buffy whispered, turning her head to stare at Spike. He was busy staring at Giles so Buffy looked back at the elder.

“The council told us that nothing is happening there.” Giles said, “Whereas me and Faith are certain that he’s selling humans to vampires and demons for demonic purposes and rituals.”

“I think the councils working with Wolfram and Hart.” Faith added.

“Isn’t that council suppose to be all about the good?” Buffy asked.

“They aren’t sugar and spice and everything nice.” Faith answered.

“We need your help to bring them down since we don‘t have the councils help.” Giles said, holding his breath and expecting the worst. Buffy felt Spike’s arms tighten around her for support and she smiled.

“I’m in.” Buffy said.

“Thank god.” Giles said letting out a breath that he’d unconsciously been holding.

“Well… It’s late.” Buffy said, stealing a glance at the clock above the TV. She was eager to go back to her room and cuddle with Spike. Giles stood up quickly, "You should go..."

“Yeah. We best be going, come Faith.”

“Why don’t we just crash here.” Faith said bluntly, “Not on this couch, of course. I’m sure she has a bed in that room.” Faith pointed to Buffy’s room and then got off the couch, “I need to invest in one of those.” Faith pointed to the couch, “I’d have all my enemy’s dead in a heartbeat. That’s a killer.” She leaned back and her back cracked.

“Faith, we cant just intrude.” Giles said as he took a step towards the door.

“Of course we can.” Faith said, “I’m stealing your bed, B.”

“I guess were having a sleepover.” Buffy said, not sure how she felt about the Slayer in her home.

Spike was pissed, he knew that they wouldn’t be able to finish what they started an hour before.

Authors Note: Please review?
Chapter 15 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Enjoy.
Chapter:

“You comin’, B?” Faith asked from the doorway. Buffy looked at Spike. His expression matched hers: complete and utter confusion, “Aren’t we having a sleepover? We can paint our toenails, have a pillow fight, talk about boys.” Faith finished with a wink in Spike’s direction. This didn’t go unnoticed by the other occupants. Faith shrugged and entered the bedroom.

“Oh! What’s this?” Faith said loudly, her voice echoing through the apartment. Buffy gave Spike a smile, Giles a small nod and hurried off to stop Faith from messing with whatever she was messing with. Faith was on the bed with an old leather book open on her lap, “Whose Isaac?”

“Faith… please don’t read my diary.” Buffy plead. She didn’t want to one moment of complete weakness to be known by the slayer. Faith abided by her wish and placed it on the nightstand.

“You had a major guy problem. D’you wanna talk about it?”

“No. It’s the past. I’d just rather forget it.” Buffy said, she sat at the foot of her bed. Both women sat in mutual silence.

“One minute.” Faith said, she jumped off the bed and stepped out of the bedroom, “Spike… can you, please, make some popcorn for us women… Thanks.” She shut the door behind her and seated herself next to Buffy.

“He was a real Prick, wasn’t he.” Faith asked.

“Yeah.” Buffy answered, “I gave him something important and, turns out he lied the whole time.”

“I know that feeling. My first well…I guess I could call him a boyfriend… anyways, he said that he loved me. So I said ‘okay, let’s have sex’. So we did. That was the only time I let him in, especially that I found out he was screwing my best friend around the same time.” Faith explained. Spike stepped into the room with a bowl of popcorn. He set it on the bed, with a smile from Buffy he knew that she was okay. As long as she was okay, he was okay. Spike shut the door and joined Giles on the couch.

“I’m sorry.” Buffy said, wondering how this woman could still be so strong after an ordeal like that.

“It’s fine.” Faith said, throwing a handful of popcorn into her mouth, “Like you said: It’s the past. I’m five-by-five now. So, about you and Spike. Are you two together?”

“I guess…” Buffy shrugged.

“Well, what have you done?” Faith asked. Buffy felt that, if she could have, her face would have turned bright crimson. Faith smiled at Buffy’s innocent look, “Nothing huh?”

“Well… We have kissed…. And he touched my breasts and I kind of…. Sort of… touched him.” Buffy had never felt more mortified than she had right now.

“That’s a start… But, to let you know, I was doing that in elementary.” Faith said. She unzipped her pants and then pointed at a dresser, “Can I change into something less leather?”

“Go ahead.” Buffy said, turning her head away as Faith started to tug on her pants. A minute later, Faith seated back into her original spot. She had thrown on one of Buffy’s wife beaters and a pair of shorts. Both of which, were stretched to show off her curves.

“Thanks.” Faith said, grateful that she wouldn’t have to wear her sexy outfit to bed, “Now, about your… problem.”

“It’s not a problem…is it?” Buffy asked, Faith couldn’t contain a chuckle.

“Come on, Buffy.” She said, “You were born in the era where girls were prim and proper and… okay, basically blushing virgins. But now, a girl can’t survive and thrive if she act’s like that. You, my dear friend, are a blushing virgin. That only keeps a man’s interest for so long. So, with the help of me… and my other friend, I’m going to make Spike want to jump your bones and he wont give a rats ass who sees.”

Before Buffy could say anything Faith started to chant, “Oh Anyanka, I beseech thee. In the name of all women scorned. Come before me.”

Suddenly the room smelt like fire and a thick black dust filled the air.

“This better not take too long, because I still have an hour until I’m off. And that can make me loose some hard earned human cash - Oh! Faith.”

The veiny demon shook off her demonic form and met Faith in a tight embrace. Buffy recognized this woman as the one she always snuck by in the Magic Box. Faith and Anyanka separated and Faith pointed at Buffy.

“This is Buffy. She needs some help learning how to please Spike.” Faith said.

“I do not.” Buffy said, sounding muck like a child. She still had some dignity left, and she intended on keeping the little bit that was still there. The bedroom door burst open, Spike and Giles stood in the doorway. Both had smelt the odor and came at once to the girls aid.

“Oh… Well, she does have the ‘I’m in desperate need of orgasms’ vibe.” Anyanka said, ignoring the two men completely. Buffy felt like grabbing a stake and ending her life right then and there. To her rescue, Faith pushed the men out of the room with a reassuring smile. She clicked the door locked and joined Anyanka’s side. Buffy didn’t look at either of them, she just stared intently at her hands resting on her legs.

“She needs a makeover and we need to teach her about sex.” Faith said loudly. Buffy’s eyes widened when she realized that Spike might have heard Faith say that… word. The bad word that she didn’t want Spike to hear. That one word that she didn’t know anything about.

“Okay.” Anyanka said, “I’ll be back in a moment. I have to close the store and then I’ll stop at my house and get the supplies.”

Before Anyanka had a chance to poof away, Faith stopped her.

“Don’t forget to bring Hal.” Faith reminded. Anyanka smiled.

“I wont.” With more smoke she disappeared.

“Whose Hal?” Buffy asked.

Faith smiled, “Mr. Hard and Long.”

“Oh…” Buffy replied weakly. She was starting to get a feeling in her stomach that told her that she should have stayed in the living room.

“Now, Anya’s going to be back soon. And she’s going to want a blank canvas, so strip.” Faith ordered, playfully smacking Buffy on her ass.

Yeah, Buffy told herself, she should have stayed on the couch with the British men.


Authors Note: So?... Tell me what you think... Please?
Chapter 16 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Enjoy... And I want to thank everyone for reading so far.
Chapter:


“I’m not shedding my clothes.“

“Oh, yeah you are.“

“No, I’m not… That’s improper.“

“It’s the 21st century, Grandma!“

“Don’t call me Grandma.“

“Geezer!”

“Stupid Slayer!“

“Prude Vampire!“

After arguing for a minute, the two headstrong women finally came to an agreement. Buffy pulled off her clothes and stood in front of Faith in her underwear. Buffy unconsciously lifted her hands to shield her private parts.

“We can work with this.” Faith smiled, noting on how perfect the blonde’s body was. She had no impurities on her skin - except for the multiple bite marks that marred both sides of her neck. Her skin was pale, but there was no natural way to fix that - hello vampire - but sometimes it was beautiful. Faith was almost certain that Blondie’s translucent skin would actually be a turn on for Spike. Faith was about to comment but the arrival of Anya interrupted her. After throwing a shopping bag onto the bed she turned to Buffy with a huge grin.

“Since my expertise are money, vengeance and sex I’m in charge of teaching you the basics of Sex.” She said, digging into the grocery store bag.

“I get makeover.” Faith added. Anya turned to Buffy and Buffy almost fainted at the sight. Her eyes opened widely and she felt bile rise in her throat.

“This is HAL.”

No matter how hard she tried no to, Buffy caught herself slowly and shyly looking back at the strange object. IT, she didn’t know what to call it, was standing ten inches tall in all it’s ceramic glory.

“This, Queeny, is the unofficial Penis God.” Anya said, holding it out towards Buffy, “Explore it, Learn it. Memorize the indents. Embrace it - embrace the Penis God.” She smiled, thinking Buffy understood. It shouldn’t take too much learning. After all, sex wasn’t too hard - at least it wasn’t to her. She took to it like a bird in flight.

“What am I suppose to do with… HAL?” Buffy asked, not making any movement to grab the statue from Anya. Apparently, the avenger of women scorned was wrong.

“Well, it’s an exact replica of my last fling. Apparently Felix - basically the Duan Juan DeMarco of the vampire world - had the biggest penis ever. It’s pretty impressive, that rumor is probably true. Anyways. I sense you have a fear of penises. I intend to rid you of that fear by making you get accustomed to it. Now! Hold it, go on. Get accustomed.”

Buffy felt like one of the dirty harlots from her time: sitting there in her knickers with a large obscene object in her hands. Two women in front of her, neither of them her friends but going great lengths to help her. “Okay… what now?” Buffy asked after staring at the penis. She was starting to calm down and get used to the feeling.

“Grab it firmly.”

Buffy did.

“Not with both hands. Jeez, your not wrestling it like an alligator. One hand please.”

Buffy held the penis upright with her knees and she took of her left hand. She held it firmly at the base, waiting for directions from the very experienced woman, “Now… slide your hand up and down, applying pressure at the base.”

Buffy moved the penis next to her on the bed, “I can’t do this… I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay.” Faith said before Anya could say something about Buffy’s inadequacy, “How about I take the reins for a few minutes, then Anya can take over again.”

Buffy had never been so thankful… that was, until she headed over to Buffy’s dresser and pulled out a pair of denim jeans. Faith brought them back to the bed and set them down next to the forgotten statue.

“Now… I know I saw some thread somewhere…” She whispered to herself.

“I have thread in the drawer over there.” Buffy pointed. Faith got the needle and thread and called Anya over, “Buffy, can you put your hair in a ponytail.”

Buffy did what Faith said to her. Anya found a scarf in a pile of clothes that Buffy had put away yet. She wet to Buffy and tied the scarf over her eyes. Buffy was blind.

Here Buffy was: in her underwear, with a blind fold, sitting next to an inhumanly large statue of a penis, in the same room as the Slayer and a demon, who both possibly had needles.

There was a ripping sound and a chuckle from the slayer. Buffy shivered. She’d known that was the sound of jean ripping - no doubt hers.

“Buffy.” She heard Anya say, “Why don’t you talk to Hal while we fix your wardrobe? He’s a good listener.

Buffy looked over the her side where she knew that HAL was, “So…HAL. Do you think Spike will like this? Will he like me more once I get all dollied up from him?”

After ten minutes, Buffy was pulled off the bed by Faith and then placed erect on the ground. Her body was maneuvered into different positions to make it easier for Faith to get her masterpiece on Buffy. After putting on both a skirt and a tank top, they took off the scarf. Buffy looked down at herself and almost had a heart attack. They had butchered her jeans and strategically turned them into a short skirt. Faith had somehow managed to find some safety pins to hold pieces together. They’d gotten one of her red tank tops and slashed the front, leaving open gashes that showed off parts of her black bra. Add in frayed edges and Faiths choker necklace Buffy looked stunning.

“I look horrible.” Buffy whispered.

“You do not.” Faith said.

“Trust Faith, she’s big on outfits. Normally I would go for nothing because that always gets a man hot and bothered. But Faith has a different opinion.” Anya explained.

“I guess it’s just me, but my kind of guys go for dominatrix. Anyways, Blondie, now it’s time for your makeup.” Faith said, returning to the bag. She returned a second later with eye liner, mascara and lipstick. The first thing Faith added was red lipstick that matched her ripped shirt. Then she put the eyeliner on thick and added a touch of mascara. Faith finished off by adding a pair of Buffy’s black boots.

“And now, it’s back to me.” Anya said, pushing Buffy onto the bed, “Now, there’s more than just learning the penis. There’s also kissing. I’m not gay. So Faith will have to teach you that.”

Before Buffy could protest, Faith had her hand behind Buffy’s head and was slowly pulling her in.

“You lean closer… wet your lips. Buffy! Don’t pull away! Do you want to learn or not? Okay…”

Their lips were centimeters apart, the distance kept shrinking. They closed in. It started out slow and shy. But then Faith’s tongue slid across Buffy’s lower lip. Buffy opened hers to allow passage. Their tongues danced, just like hers and Spike’s had hours before. But this wasn’t Spike. On remembering this, Buffy pulled away. This was all for Spike. Looking at Anya, she awaited what was next.

“No… Since you were born in the mid eighteen hundreds I’m taking a guess that you’ve never really gotten the sex talk?” Anya concluded.

Buffy nodded, partially ashamed.

“That’s fine.” Anya said, “I’ll just give it to you. When a male is aroused their penis gets bigger and harder. This is their semen head up to the seminal vesicle from the testes. There, it gets sperm. At the moment of intense pleaser, the semen shoot’s out. This is called ejaculation. A man usually ejaculates in a woman’s vagina. The vagina climaxes too. When this happens - for both male and female - it’s called an orgasm because it’s an intense feeling that nobody can know until it happens. Now, it does hurt the first time, but the pain will go away and be replaced with pleasure. Sometimes, orgasms can be caused orally. That’s when the woman sucks the mans penis and the man does the equivalent to the woman’s vagina. They are both pleasing.”

Anya dug into the bag and pulled out a book.

“Tonight, when you have sex with William the Bloody -” Anya was saying, but Buffy interrupted her.

“I’m not having sex with Spike tonight!” Buffy argued, Anya shut her up with a palm in her face.

“ - this book can help. I suggest page 42. That one looks like a pretzel.” Anya said, she grabbed her bag, “Now, I’m going to go. D’Hoffrin’s not pleased with my vengeance count. Tomorrows going to be a big day if I want to up my quota.”

She disappeared with a small wave and a wink at Buffy.

“Now, Buffy, It’s time for the lioness to go on a prowl. Get your prey.” She pulled open the door and pushed Buffy out.

Spike and Giles looked up from a movie that they’d been watching to see Buffy. Spike’s pants instantly tightened when he saw. The couple stared at eachother, lost in their own little world. Faith joined Giles’s side and then pointed towards the door.

“Patrol?”

“Yes.”

They left. Spike walked to Buffy and stopped when their chests were touching.

“What happened?” Spike asked, grabbing the side of Buffy’s top. She immediately became self conscious.

“I’m sorry, Spike, they insisted.” She felt like running to her room and hiding.

“No, It’s looks great, but… Why?”

Buffy couldn’t stop herself before she said it, “They said that if I wanted you, I needed help to get your attention. I wanted to speed up the soon. So they gave me a makeover, shredded my clothing, and gave me the sex talk with HAL.”

“S-Sex talk, Luv?”

Buffy nodded, Spike felt his pants get tighter.

“You wanted it sooner?” Spike asked, staring down at his bulging jeans.

“Yes.”

“Is right now soon enough?” Spike asked. Buffy felt butterflies in her stomach as Spike lifted her up in his arms and carried her into her room. He closed the door and mentally reminded himself that he needed to listen to the right head.

I have to go slow. Control yourself.


Authors Note: Next chapter is going to be a first for me so it might take a little while for me to get it good enough for the story. So bear with me while I perfect. Reviews please :)
Chapter 17 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Reviews please?
Spike placed Buffy on the ground and then leaned in for a kiss. Buffy happily agreed, remembering exactly how Faith and she had done it. His tongue begged for entrance, she opened up for him. After a couple minutes Spike added in another pleasure for her: his hands traced her sides to stop at the curve under her breasts.

“Let me, Baby, I can make you feel so good…” Spike said, planting kisses along her jaw and neck. Buffy granted him permission with a frantic nod. Spike slid his hands down to the opening of her shirt and they hid behind the fabric. Buffy moan when she felt Spike’s hands fondle her outside her brassiere. He held the weight of them in his palms. His thumb dipped under the lace and stroked the nipple. Buffy’s mouth opened into an ‘O’ and Spike smiled against her neck. He removed his hands, then placed then on her hips. With a small thrust he showed her just how much he needed her.

Buffy twisted out of his hold and then looked away, slightly embarrassed, “I’m sorry, Spike. I don’t think I can do this…” Spike scratched his head, unsure of what to say.

“What are you so unconfident about?”

She looked up at him from under her lashes, “I’m scared.”

Spike’s hand shot foreword to wipe away a tear from her cheek, “Trust me.”

“I do.” Buffy said, raising his head, “Can I see it?”

“W-what?” Spike asked. He though she had said something, but wanted to make sure. Spike had seriously thought that she would insist on waiting. And he would have been okay with that. He would have waited forever for her: till the end of the world and even in the worlds beyond. He cared for her, and even if he wanted to have sex with her he would wait for her. Spike would only do this if she was completely sure.

“C-Can I see IT.” Buffy asked.

“IT? You want to see my cock?” Spike asked, feeling his member grow.

“Your… Penis.” Buffy whispered, barely audible. Spike nodded and pulled off his pants. Buffy put her hands over her face and cringed.

“Is there something wrong, Luv?” Spike asked, feeling his confidence decrease incredibly when he saw her expression. He pushed his pants to the side, out of his way.

“No.” Buffy shook her head, “I’m… I’m going to look slowly. I mean - I saw IT before… but it was in a completely different situation. You were walking around and I was on the phone. I tried to not look but I couldn’t help it. But… It looked nothing like HAL. Not that that’s a bad thing but HAL wasn’t real and it didn’t bounce like yours…. Oh Goodness…” Buffy said, shutting up before she could spill anything else.

*So she was staring at my jollies earlier.* Spike said to himself, feeling some manly pride. With a deep, unneeded breath Buffy moved her hands away from her eyes. She was staring at Spike’s face. Her big green orbs trailed down to the thick curls under his bellybutton. They trailed lower and she smiled.

“Can you lay on the bed?” Buffy asked politely. Spike happily obliged and leaned back against the headboard. Buffy walked around the bed and sat facing him, “Now can I touch I-IT?”

At Spike’s nod she grabbed it like Anya had told her to grab HAL. Spike groaned at the pleasure, “Oh, Buffy… Please!“ She slowly raised up her hand and Spike stopped her, “Spread some of the cum…’

Buffy didn’t know what that was exactly but she had a feeling it was the little drops of liquid at the tip. She rubbed it around and then started to pump him; enjoying the pleasure of knowing that it was her that was making this groan man whimper and groan. She was in charge. Soon Spike pulled her hand away and softly pushed her onto her back.

“Want to cum when I’m in you… Want to make it perfect.” Spike pulled off her shirt and she slid herself out of her skirt. Spike moved back to examine her: perfect. Spike snaked his hands behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. This time, Buffy didn’t shield herself. She closed her eyes when Spike latched onto her breast, lost in pleasure, “Gonna make you mine…”

Spike traced one of her breasts with his tongue, creating a spiral from her neck to the nipple where he nipped with his teeth. The other breast wasn’t left alone, all this time Spike was teasing and taunting the nipple hard. Spike switched and repeated his steps. Buffy lifted her hands from her side to spikes head to hold him in place, she never wanted this wonderful feeling to end.

“Spike! Oh, William…. Please.” She didn’t know what to do to tell him what exactly she wanted, so she let her body take control. Instantly she raised her hips and ground herself into his exposed length.

“No.” Spike said, voice deep and raspy, “I’m not done yet.”

“What?” She asked. Her answer came when Spike kissed down her stomach and dipped between her legs. Spike inhaled deeply and chuckled against her panties. Buffy sat up and pulled away from Spike, “You can’t do that… That’s…. That’s disgusting.”

“How is it disgusting?” Spike asked, angry that his dinner had been taken away so carelessly.

“That’s not edible…And… It doesn’t seem to pleasing on your part…” Buffy was so embarrassed right not.

“Oi, Luv, it is edible…and another thing…” Spike’s hand trailed down to his erection. He rubbed is with his palm, “It is very pleasing. Plus, I can tell that your going to taste nummy.”

“Oh… okay.” Buffy said. She leaned back against the pillows and let Spike move her legs. He pulled off her panties and sucked and licked her into oblivion.

Adding a finger, Spike had her writhing and moaning in minutes.

“Spike!” Buffy screamed. Spike smiled, that scream making him feel more manly than he had felt in the last couple years. Soon after Buffy came down from her high Spike was climbing up over her. Their lips caught together in a duel.

“What's next?” Buffy asked when they parted.

Authors Note: The next chapters going to be the good stuff, but that wont come unless I know I'm doing okay. The only way to tell me if I'm doing okay is with reviews...
Chapter 18 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Here I am again with the Spuffy goodness... And some Angelus badness.
“What’s next?” Buffy asked when they parted. Spike answered by nudging her legs apart with his leg and then grinding his erection into her center. This action caused her to see stars behind her eyelids, similar to what she had felt with his fingers. But this time was the real thing. After a century and a half of seeing things and experiencing things over and over, she was about to finally experience something that she can only experience once. Something so special that, no matter how long she un-lived she would always remember it because it was a one time only occurrence. It was a crappy movie: you see it, go through the torture of the crappiness and never go through the pain of witnessing it’s horrible-ness.

Except this wasn’t crappy or horrible. This was beautiful, passionate and orgasmic. A slight kiss on her neck from Spike pulled her out of her deep thoughts and back into reality, “You haven’t changed your mind? Have you, Luv?” Spike asked.

Almost laughing at his concerned expression and caring, regretting words, Buffy smiled, “No.”

Letting out a sigh, Spike brought his lips to hers for a single kiss, “Now, Buffy, it will hurt for a minute the first time… I’ll go slow.” Spike inched his way into her tight passage, groaning at the squeeze of her inner muscles. After years of staying empty, the muscles seemed full intent on not changing. They both felt the barrier and Spike quickly thrust foreword. Not wanting to hear his lovers pained cry, Spike united them in a second way by kissing her.

Buffy felt a pain more painful than anything she had ever experienced before. Anya hadn’t been kidding when she said it was painful the first time. Buffy wrapped her legs around Spike’s hips and waited for Anya’s second piece of information to kick in: Pleasure. When the discomfort passed, Buffy twisted her hips around trying to tell Spike she was ready.

Along with the pleasure of being inside her tight passage, Spike felt her writhing beneath him and her movement greatly increased his level of arousement.

“Spike…” Buffy whimpered.

Spike nodded, “I know.”

He pulled out, barely stopping in time to push back into her. Buffy moaned as she felt him once again fill her. Within minutes they both fixed to a singe pace: apart and meeting in the middle.

“Effulgent…” Spike whispered between their fervent thrusts, feeling the poet in him taking over with each moment of happiness. Amidst her cried and moans of pleasure, Buffy giggled at his choice of words. She was anything but effulgent. She was a vampire Queen. The complete opposite of effulgent. She was so not effulgent that she was … un-effulgent. Spike stopped his moments completely.

“Are you laughing at me?” He asked breathlessly. Buffy nodded innocently, “That really hurts my feelings. Makes my manlies feel all womanly. I might just not be able to have sex with you now. Y’no, with all the verbal put downs.”

“I wasn’t making fun of your… manlies.” Buffy said, holding him tightly with her thin legs. Spike only chuckled as he brought his lips to hers.

“I was only joking, Luv.”

“Oh…” Buffy said, embarrassed that she had fallen for his little joke. Spike pushed into her and it was then that Buffy realized something: she not only had fallen for his trick, but also for him. Complete and utterly for him. A picture of him and her sitting on a thick green lawn flashed into her mind. They both had grown grey and old. A small, fat child runs up to them and jumps on old-Spike’s lap, “Papa, Papa” He points to the white picket fence where his sister is holding a butterfly.

Buffy was pulled back into reality when she felt an extreme sensation fluttered in her womb, this and the feeling of Spike dip his fangs into her smooth neck. Buffy acted on instinct and bit him on his neck. Each pulled one gulp of blood and then released their hold.

“Mine!” They said in unison.

“Yours!” They replied, breathlessly. With a loud yell, both saw stars. Their mutual orgasms puling them over the edge and into paradise. Spike rolled to the side and Buffy gripped his neck in a tight embrace, tears trembled down her cheek and she feared the worst.

“Shh, I’m not leaving…” Spike said, holding onto her like she would disappear if he loosened his grip, “Never leaving… I love you.”

“Love you too, my sweet William.”

“Isn’t this just beautiful? Willie, my boy, you finally got the bitch. Took a few years, but ey? At least you got between Miss. Prudes legs.”

Buffy and Spike looked up at the now open window. Angelus sat on the sill, clapping. Spike sat up, his eyes dark, “Quite a show too! Man, Siegfried and Roy have nothing on THAT!” Angelus stood up and took a step closer to the couple. Without caring about his nudity issue, Spike stood up to Angelus.

“Oh, Spike. Finally getting the balls to stand up to me without help?” Angelus asked, referring to the fact that Buffy hadn’t left the bed. She wanted nothing but to help, but she was still the prim and proper woman that didn’t want to be seen without clothes.

“I’m going to give you the chance to leave.” Spike warned, pointing to the window, “Your going to go.”

With a wave, Angelus turned to the window, “Till next time, Lizzie.” He jumped down and Spike leaned over the window. Angelus was walking away, wool sweater and all. Spike closed the window, this time making sure that it was locked before turning back to his frightened Friend. Mate. Lover. Queen.

“That was odd.” Spike said, “He’s never really did something I told him without a fight.”

“Spike…” Buffy smiled.

“Yeah, Luv?” Spike asked, joining her on the bed.

“You’re the Queens Sire.” With a grin, Spike leaned over and kissed her, knowing that they would never be the same again. Hearing her giggled instantly made him ache for her. His hardening cock poked her leg and it was her turn to grin. Pulling him on top of her, she wrapped her legs around him. Ready for another round with her Friend. Mate. Lover. Sire.


Authors Note: Yeah! Take over Wolfram and Hart next! Thanks for the reviews. I love every one of them. Kisses!
Chapter 19 by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
I just wanted to remind people about the Queen Sire thing. Some may have forgotten (That was a long time ago when I explained it) but there's the Queen, Queens Sire, and the Master. They have the most power. They can order people around (Think of Ella Enchanted) Also, I know the whole zombie thing is very different than Angel season 4 but I needed to tweak it to my liking. Thanks. Enjoy. OH also these ** are mental conversations between two poeple (Spike and Buffy)
“Is it safe?” Buffy and Spike heard with their vampire hearing. It was Faith, she and Giles had just gotten back from patrol. Spike kissed Buffy’s forehead and then threw on his pants. He left the bedroom and walked through the living room to the front door. He unlocked it and then moved aside so the Slayer and Giles could come in. Giles walked past him, ignoring what caught Faith’s eye, “Yeah, you two must have had a good time.” Faith said, taking note of the twin holes in his neck and a bead of blood dripping down his chest. Without warning the woman entered Buffy’s room and joined her on her bed.

Giles took his place on the couch. Spike shut the door and locked it. Giles looked up at the tired vampire, “I’m guessing that you and Buffy had… intercourse?”

“And what told you that, Watcher?” Spike asked, clearly enjoying the older mans embarrassment.

“Erm…” Giles sat up strait and looked Spike in the eye, “I’ve known Buffy for a few years and I have started to care for her as a child. You’d best remember that. Don’t hurt her, God knows she’s been hurt enough.”

“I know, Rupes, I don’t intend to hurt her.” Spike looked at the shut door and smiled, “I definitely don’t intend to.”

“There’s something else.” Giles said, “Me and Faith took a little trip into Wolfram and Hart today, on the way back I was looking through some of the files that Faith and I… borrowed on the way home and I believe that there is a way that we can make Buffy human.”

Spike felt both happy and sad at the same time. Buffy had never liked being a vampire and if she had a second chance as a human she would gladly take it. Spike would be happy as long as she was. Humanity meant the world for her. Sunshine, growing old, real food to go through a real digestive system, being the essence of normality. That was what Buffy wanted and needed. That wasn’t Spikes world anymore. He wanted to stay a vampire for the rest of his life. It was the thrill, the power, the fact of knowing that you will always stay beautiful (manly of course). Spike didn’t want to give that up. Spike wanted to stay as a vampire with Buffy so they could spend eternity with eachother. Any path chosen would result in one or the others heart to get broken, “And this possibility, is it certain? No side affects that could actually kill her?”

“I believe that they were going to use it one Angelus. I don’t know when or for sure, but they had all the information on it. I’m sure that it would work. All she would need to do is drink a pint of the blood of the Hayell.”

“The Hayell? That’s extinct, has been for several HUNDRED years.”

“There is a way, it’s sold in the black market.” Giles said.

“This zombie demon… isn’t it’s blood toxic?” Spike asked.

“That’s the thing. This is where the pain comes in. The blood will kill her again. But, similar to a vampires re-birth, she will wake up human. The Hayell zombies blood has demonic chemicals that can reincarnate vampires into living humans. She wont remember anything, including you.” Spike looked over at Buffy’s door, wanting her to have a better life that he believe she earned he looked back at Giles.

She’ll have a normal life… Spike thought to himself, she can be with a normal man and have normal babies. She can grow old and play in the sun where she belonged. She could be what she never really had the chance to do…

“Do it.” Spike said, “Do whatever you need. But not until we take over Wolfram and Hart. We will need her help.”

“I also found some important information about them. If we get inside and cause a disturbance, then the windows and exit’s will be locked off.” Giles beamed, happy about this bit if info.

“What will we do to the people. You, the Slayer and Buffy have issues with killing.” Spike reminded.

“That’s where the other piece of information comes in. They’re all zombies.”

“Zombies?”

“Except for a few people, everyone there is just zombies.”

“So we blow the heads off of all the lawyers? Sounds like fun.” Spike said with a genuine smile, then his smile faded, “And about Buffy… Let’s do it after the fight.”

“That sounds wonderful.” Giles said, “And I thank you for not being selfish. She really deserves to live a human life.” Spike smiled weakly, starting to regret what he just agreed to do with Giles.

Spike got to Buffy’s room just as Faith was coming out.

“Nice job.” Faith said. She shut the door once Spike was in the room and Faith joined Giles on the couch.

“Hey, Elizabeth.” Spike smiled, joining her on the bed. He pulled her onto him, her head resting on his chest and her leg thrown over his.

“Spike.” Buffy said against Spike’s firm skin, “We need to hurry and take down Wolfram and Hart. Then Faith can go. She’s getting too nosy.” Spike chuckled into her hair.

“How about tomorrow?” Spike asked. Buffy leaned up and turned her face to Spike.

“Tomorrow?” She asked.

“Yeah… is it too soon. I’m just itchin’ to see Angelus dust in the wind.”

“Me too!” Buffy said, “Tomorrow it is.”

The two fell asleep quickly in each other’s arms. Meanwhile, in the living room, Giles and Faith were talking.

“So, did short, blonde and bad-ass agree?” Faith asked, Giles nodded.

“After the fight tomorrow I’m going to send you and Spike to get the Hayell blood.” Giles said, “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to use the bathroom.” Giles got off the couch and left the room. Faith took his place and moved around trying to get comfortable.

“Eh - Giles can sleep on the death-trap.” Faith said, pulling a throw cover off the arm of the couch and curling into a ball on the ground.

The next day Spike and Buffy got into their darkest clothes (Spike didn’t have much of a selection) and grabbed all the weapons around Buffy’s house that would work against a zombie Army. After that They piled into Giles car (Buffy and Spike hid under a thick cover where Spike’s hands were very naughty…) and drove to Giles home in Sunnydale. As Buffy found out, Giles owned this apartment and Faith lived with him. She had gotten kicked out of her Dad’s house when he caught her having sex with his poker buddy. Giles took her in, not wanting his Slayer to sleep on the streets. Giles owned this apartment until it burnt to the ground, which would happen in about three months (Authors note: remember, Giles and Faith still remember the future). After the fire they moved to the same complex as Buffy. Faith lived with him for a few days and then decided that she didn’t want people to think that she was with the ‘ancient’ man so she moved in with a hot young man a few apartments down. That’s when Giles met Buffy.

When they got to Giles’ apartment, Spike and Buffy gathered the usable weapons which included: two machetes, a few grenades, a nice ax that Faith called dibbs on. Giles and Faith went strait for their rooms to get in their dark outfits that were perfect for sneaking. Spike looked around up the stairs and made sure that the two weren’t coming. When he was certain that they were alone, Spike pushed Buffy against the wall and kissed her senseless. On instinct, Buffy wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer to her. Spike was really close to throwing her onto the couch and having her then and there. A hand on his shoulder reminded him that that was near impossible, “Time to go, Horndog.” Buffy put her feet back onto the ground and smiled shyly, “There will be enough time for that after we kick the Lawyers assess.”

“Erm… Faith is right.” Giles said, almost as embarrassed as Buffy. Spike and Faith looked at eachother, smiling at the naivety of the Queen and Watcher. Buffy and Giles followed Spike and Faith out of the apartment into Giles small car.

A couple hours later they arrived to their destination: a few blocks away from the Law Firm. He nodded to a sewer entrance, “I’m sure that they know what you both look like” Giles said to Buffy and Spike, “So there’s no way you can enter through the front. And Faith and I can’t because member’s of the Watchers Council are in there. This is where me and Faith entered the other day. One of the tunnels leads to the only entrance and exit during a lockdown.”

When the digital clock on Giles’ car blinked 9:30, the four left the car and entered the sewer. They walked around for thirty minutes until Giles saw the specific hole in the ceiling. Once all four were out of the tunnels and in a closet that appeared to only hold toilet paper they went over their plan. Spike and Buffy would go to the front and start fighting. This would set off the lockdown. Giles had to assure Buffy that she wouldn’t be killing people. Once the lockdown started the people would turn into the zombies. Faith and Giles would start off in the back. They would meet in the middle and go up the stairs together. With a deep breath, Giles opened the closet door. The group separated and ran off to start the biggest battle that they’ve had in a long time.

Spike and Buffy ran at full speed into the lobby, their game faces ready and their machetes held firmly. No one screamed at first, but when the nicely dressed people realized exactly who the vampires were they were scared. The strong odor of fear filled the room and Spike grinned. He was ready for this fight. Almost instantly thick sheets of metal covered the windows and door’s, blocking everyone’s only sure safety. A loud moaning filled the large room and Spike knew it was time to fight. Slowly, pale creatures stepped close to him and his mate. Spike didn’t waste anytime with chopping their heads off with his weapon. From the corner of his eye, he saw Buffy finish off a female zombie. Together they stepped around dead bodies and checked every office, killing every moving thing that caught their eye.

Buffy stopped when she saw a zombie that she recognized. It was Mr. Wyndam Price. Without hesitation she spun around and kicked his head off. Spike was about to say a witty remark about the Brit but a very familiar scent hit his nostrils. Buffy smelt it too, she tensed up and got in the fighting position. Angelus stepped out from behind a door, once again clapping.

“Angelus.” Spike nodded.

“Willie. Bitch.” Angelus spat. At Buffy’s facial expression he explained, “I see, you both thought that I’d also be a zombie like these idiots. You thought that I would attack you slowly and dumbly, while you throw out you arm and chop off my head. Here’s a little secret. I’m the leader of Wolfram and Hart and that doesn’t apply to me.”

“I didn’t kill them.” Buffy said. Angelus’s face went dark as he remembered who she was talking about: Drusilla and Darla, “As Spike has told you, Darla killed Drusilla and then Darla disappeared. I didn’t kill them.”

“And what makes you think that I believe that, Buffy?” Angelus asked, stressing her name. He stared at her intently, waiting for an explanation.

“Because it’s true.” Spike said, swinging his ax at Angelus’s neck. Angelus only grinned as he easily ducked away behind a door. Buffy and Spike raced into the room just in time to see Angelus enter a different room, “Baby.” Spike called lamely.

Buffy pointed off to another door that she suspected was the second Angelus had escaped into and she pointed for Spike to go into the first room, they separated. Angelus had been hiding behind the wall and grabbed her when she stepped into the room.. He placed a hand over Buffy’s mouth and pulled her back to him with the other.

“How are you going to tell me what to do now, Little Bitch?” Angelus spat, “You can’t talk so how are you going to order me around?” He slid his hand up and grabbed a breast. Gripping tightly, Buffy whimpered into his other hand.

*William*

Spike thought he heard Buffy but at the same time didn’t. Confused, he stepped into the room she went into and saw her and Angelus. Angelus looked up at Spike.

“Angelus.” Spike ordered, eyes dark and fists tightened, “Let Buffy go.” Angelus tried really hard to rebel but his grip loosened and soon Buffy was standing next to Spike.

*He will do anything right, Luv?*

*Yes.*

“Angelus. Stake yourself.” Spike said with a huge grin. The large man tried as hard as he could but his body betrayed him. He kicked the end of a table in the room and the wooden leg crashed to the ground. Angelus’s body bent down and picked up the long, sharp stake. He held out his arm at full length and then moved the object towards his chest.

“No!” Angelus cried, demanding his body to ignore the order.

“Wait!” Buffy said at the last minute. With a look of pure evil she added, “First, I want you to act like a chicken.”

“Bak bak” He clucked after he dropped the stake. His hands met at his hips and hid elbows shook back and forth. He paced around the room.

“Sing.” Spike said. Angelus put his hand on his stomach and bellowed out his favorite tune.

“Oh Mandy well, you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away. Oh Mandy well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you today. OH, MANDY!”

“More!” Buffy clapped, enjoying this more than anything else.

“I’m standing on the edge of time: I walked away when love was mine. Caught up in a world of uphill climbing, the tears are in my eye and nothing in rhyming. Oh Mandy well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you today. OH, MANDY!”

Angelus sang his heart out and when the song ended, Spike quickly gave him the next order. A loud echo of ‘NO’ filled the room as his body turned to dust.

Buffy and Spike hurried on to finish off the rest of all the zombies.


Authors Note: It's almost done! Just a couple more chapters.And for once I acctually know how I'm going to end it. YEA for me. Heartness.
Last Chapter by MyBlondieBear
Author's Notes:
Last Chapter. Thoughts in (these)
“Travers is dead.” Giles said breathlessly when the group of hero’s met by the stairs.

“So is Angelus.” Buffy said with a smile.

“Bleedin’ funny too!” Spike added. There was a loud moaning sound at the stairs. About a hundred zombies were heading towards them.

“You’ll have to tell us all about it when this is over.” Faith said, disappearing into the group of creatures.

Within a few hours their task was done. To finish it off, Spike and Faith set the place on fire so that the evil Law Firm was gone for good. Finally out in fresh air, they watched the flames eat at the large building from a distant. All were pleased with the night. Two had succeeded in revenge while the other two had made themselves and many others to come safer. Watching the fire trucks rush down the street to stop it only made then laugh. The firemen wouldn’t be able to get through the steel that covered the entrances.

Heading home, they stopped to get some burgers from McDonalds and then went to Buffy’s apartment. Buffy put in a movie, thinking that they could all sit around and watch it.

“Wasn’t that fight enough?” Buffy griped, angry that Spike and Faith had gone out on a patrol.

“Buffy…” Giles scolded, “Faith has a calling. Spike was nice enough to let me have a break. After that fight I needed it. Buffy shrugged and sat next to him on the couch. A few minutes after the movie ended, Spike and Faith came home. Spike had two bags of blood, he went strait into the kitchen and poured the bags into separate cups. He put them both in the microwave and heated them up. When the microwave beeped, he took them out and took them to the living room.

“What’s wrong, Spike?” Buffy asked. He smiled, but it didn’t reach his sad eyes.

“Nothing… Just happy that Angelus is gone.” Spike assured. Buffy grabbed the white mug from him and he leaned foreword, kissing her softly. She didn’t believe him, but she also didn’t pester him about it. Spike joined her on the couch and flung his arm over her shoulder. With a smile, Buffy put the mug to her lips and drank. It tasted a little different, but she didn’t care. It was still blood: her only source of energy.

Spike sipped his blood quietly, waiting for the effects to happen. Almost instantly his mate started to shake. It was happening. She whispered ‘William’ right before she went limp. Spike kissed her forehead.

“It’s time.”

The three hurried around the rooms, taking out anything vampire related. Giles washed the blood down the sink, Spike took out her photo album and held it close to himself. Faith went to Buffy’s room and checked for anything vampire related. Her gaze stopped on the journal half hidden under the pillow. She went to grab it, but stopped. Faith pushed it completely under the pillow, hidden.

“Some mistakes are meant to be made.” She quoted. Turning back into the living room she smiled, “Didn’t see anything.” Spike picked up his girl and carried her to her room. He laid her onto her bed and couldn’t help the tears that started to fall. Some minutes later Giles came in and pulled the distraught vampire out.

“She’s going to wake up soon. We have to go.”

He took one last look at her and left. Spike knew that, no matter how hard he tried, he would never be able to forget the girl that changed him.

(Authors note: Wouldn’t that suck if that was the ending? I would never do that. Imagine how much people would yell and curse on the reviews. I could just see it: death threats and flames. I love it when I get that sort of stuff… NOT. So, since I don’t want to feel sad I made a story with a happy ending. BTW: Two years later)

Buffy Summers chewed on the back of her pen and growled. This last part of the word puzzle was really pissing her off. She’d been thinking for several minutes of what the answer for “A nine letter word meaning bright.” The thin blonde woman looked up in the sky as if the answer was written somewhere in the clouds. Sadly there wasn’t any clouds in the sky: just the bright sun. And that wasn’t giving her an answer.

“Nine letter word meaning bright.” She repeated, looking back at the small word search book.

“’Ello there, Pet.”

Buffy looked up from her paper and smiled. A gorgeous blonde haired man with a suitcase was standing next to her.

“Hi.” Buffy smiled politely.

“I’m William Pratt.” He said, “You are?”

“I’m Buffy Summers.” Buffy replied.

(William?) She asked herself. She immediately thought of her journal. It spoke about a William in the pages that she didn’t remember.

“Are you going to be my neighbor?” Buffy asked, nodding towards the U-Haul in the parking lot. William nodded.

“Yeah.” He said. Buffy got off the grass and stuck out her hand. He grabbed her hand and they exchanged a handshake, “You doing a word search?”

“Yeah.” Buffy said, holding up the book. She pointed at the evil problem that she had yet to solve, “I don’t know this one.”

With a smile, William solved it, “Effulgent.”

“Thanks.” Buffy replied. William said his goodbye and left Buffy. She smiled, remembering one of her most confusing entry’s that she didn’t remember writing:

I love William.

Was all that was written.

That was the last of the perfect fancy grandma-like writing. It was replaced with quick scribbled of the weather and boys. Buffy looked behind her at the man as he fumbled with the keys to unlock his apartment door. (Could this be that William?) Buffy asked herself.

“Hey!” She called. He turned to her, “Do you want to come over for dinner tonight. I’ll order pizza!”
At his nod, she looked back at her crossword. Scribbling in the answer, she shut the book.

Authors Note: How was that for an ending? Was it okay? The only way to tell me your feeling is to review. Anyways, now that I’m done with this one I’m going to work on A Lot More Than Before. I’m not going to make any more stories until I’ve finished the eight stories that I’m working on.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=22791