Kissing Mr. Brightside by silly_bint
Summary: AU. Buffy Summers is the classic fallen women, dragged into a life of prostitution by the loathful Angelus. William Pratt is a bumbling young man chasing after the wrong girl. What happens when they meet? Was it only a kiss or is there more to their relationship than just the usual serving of sex? * There will be definate kink in this story as well as a touch of angst. *
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6294 Read: 4043 Published: 12/01/2006 Updated: 12/06/2006

1. meet the players by silly_bint

2. the peices are set in place by silly_bint

3. there's the target by silly_bint

meet the players by silly_bint
Author's Notes:
Please don't kill me for starting another WIP. It kept trying to interject itself into my other stories so often that I just had to separate the nasty little plot bunny and give it some space. I'm unsure how this will be received.

I'm coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

And I just can’t look - it's killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I’m coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

'Cause I just can’t look - it's killing me
And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Turning through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I never...
I never...
I never...
I never...


If she really thought about it, everything ultimately came down to rhythm. She saw it in the way that everyday pedestrians moved, their hips swinging to some internal beat that marched them along with their lives. Nature itself, revolved on the constant ebb and flow of the seasons, the same way that the man underneath relied on her hips for completion.

Up… and… down … up… and… down… breathe… up… and… down.

Buffy tilted her head back as though she was enjoying herself and squeezed harder. The customer moaned in response.

It was quickly becoming more difficult to amuse herself during work hours. Angelus liked to play it off as her being good at the job but the reality was that the men who she visited made her feel empty. As soon as she would walk through the door a mask would slip on, ranging from coy and shy to a seductress. The more clothes that would fall off, the heavier her walls would rise up until she could happily ride a man into oblivion and not even shudder. Their faces whether handsome or gross never evicted a response except for her to stare them straight in the eyes and block out everything else.

Angelus said that the technique is what made her ‘the Slayer’.

Personally she hated the nickname. It was what tore her from a normal life where she was the adult and in control. When she played that role it was as though her past experiences became nothing more than a dream. The Slayer was the one persona that was completely artificial.

Buffy ground down her hips, striving to make the man cum so she could finally leave. As soon as she felt the shudders and familiar tingles in the male mass beneath her, she pretended to cry out in release.

It only took five minutes to pull on her clothes and bid him goodbye. His lips mashed roughly against hers, slipping in a thick tongue. Buffy fought the urge to bite it instead moaning in pretence. The guy was certainly in the mood to continue something that he had not yet paid for. Angelus would be pleased that he was still interested. Buffy was sure that the guy had known her attention was wavering. Her hands pushed away after she counted to ten, feeling the rhythm soothe her.

Buffy only registered the dry feel of paper sliding into her hand as she exited the house.

***

He didn’t know why he had ever agreed to go on the stupid sodding date. Sure Cecily didn’t want him but that didn’t mean that he had to torture himself with the notion of loving another woman. Anya for all her looks and openness could never replace the brunette that he so desperately wanted.

“I’ll do anything. Anything you want” mimicked Spike in a falsetto voice. “How did you not see that coming to bite you in arse you stupid git?” William held his tongue as Anya commented callously on another woman’s dress sense. So loud in fact that the bird heard her and stalked off in a huff. I need to get out of here.

He started to excuse himself when Cecily’s face flashed across his mind.

Bloody buggering hell.

Her dismissal of him the night before had severely tested his patience. If anyone else had overheard they would have considered him a glutton for punishment. Unbidden the events replayed once again.

flashback.

“Cecily please…” William had once again found himself begging as the object of his desires tried to dissuade him from continuing. Another poem torn to shreds… The man had hoped that this time Cecily Underwood would do something other than sniff in disdain. Numerous hours had been spent trying to convey his feelings on paper. They were only words but he still believed that they held some value.

Obviously the woman before him felt differently.

William came from an upper class upbringing. His mother had finally decided that after five years of not even sending him a card that ‘her dear boy must come home.’ Never mind the fact that Will had been born in merry old England and had been quite happy to stay there. In the end he’d dug his heels in and desperately clung to the one place he felt safe.

It was only the death of his father that finally landed him on the old hag’s doorstep.

William could state with conviction that in the time they’d been separated, the years had not been kind at all to Margaret Walsh. A cold thin exterior had only remained however the new analytical mannerisms and biting comments were a new development. He’d heard more than one student call her the ‘evil bitch monster’ of the university. Whilst not put very eloquently the name summed up Margaret Anne Walsh perfectly. She’d reverted back to her maiden name and was now a professor teaching psychology.

What a bleeding surprise that was.

His hands dug deep into his pockets as he attempted to coerce her to listen to him. A part of the man still cherished her initial warmth, before she found out that he was a pauper in the eyes of British aristocracy. You’d think they would have moved on from that, considering it’s the bleeding twenty first century.

Cecily’s voice drew him from his musings.

“What would you be willing to do, in order to prove that you are right William?” Thick brown ringlets were swept up from the woman’s face, making her appear rigid and stern. It was an accurate portrayal according to the few people that associated with her.

Even William knew in his heart that she was a snob. He’d never dare say it though.

“I’ll do anything. Anything you want Cecily. Just give me a chance.”

A look of pure ecstasy washed over a prim mouth that seemed to be constantly fixed in a state of disgust.

“Would you be willing to date other women?” she asked. “I always like to make sure that prospective boyfriends want to be with me only. If you did that, I can be certain that you actually care." She sniffed daintly at the poem she had ripped to peices just moments before. "Hopefully you're more flattering than those awful words you write. They're so entirely trivial. Please don't make me regret giving you this chance William. I don’t want to associate myself with someone who is solely interested in me for my father’s money.”

William didn’t bother to state his good intentions. She had heard it all before and dismissed then with a flick of her wrist. “I guess I could do that” he replied half heartedly.

Cecily grinned, patting his cheek before waltzing over to her car. “Excellent. I’ll have her call you tonight.”

end flashback.

William groaned into his wine glass as Anya openly perused their waiter. In between her open comments she was charming and intelligent. And completely not for you.

He had to wonder just what Cecily had hoped to accomplish by setting him up for this mockery of a date besides a healthy dose of entertainment. It stung that for all his effort she thought of him as nothing more than a dog, waiting to follow or take whatever she offered.

If William was more of a man he would go home and call the silly bint up and tell her exactly where she could stick her ‘trials’.

He felt his heart break a little more when he knew that the scenario had absolutely no bleeding chance of happening.

Always was love’s bitch.

A/N: Please review me and tell me whether there is an interest in this fic. Sauntering will continue to be updated regularly.
the peices are set in place by silly_bint
Author's Notes:
thank you to everyone who reviewed. I hope this chapter proves to be interesting...
Her feet barely made a whisper as she walked into the apartment, casting her keys to the couch without a care. They landed on the black leather with a soft thud, arousing the slumbering feline, Whistler.

The cat was honestly ugly, the coat a ragged grey as though he’d been stuck in a chimney.Several of his whiskers were bent at odd angles and would often prick her in the face when he nuzzled up close. She didn't know why she had kept him except for the fact that he'd been as homeless as her.

She smiled openly at the rag like clothe which peeked out from underneath Whistler's body. Buffy didn’t need to look hard to see the desperate grip of Whistler’s paws around a tattered old hat. She’d picked it up from a yard sale and had not had a chance to use it ever since. Damned possessive cat, thought Buffy before continuing on to her bedroom.

The place in which she lived could never be considered glamorous, boasting two small bedrooms and a tiny kitchenette. However it provided the small blonde with more than the semblance of independence. A prize which hardly any of Angelus’ girls could speak of.

Buffy breathed a sigh of relief that she had managed to avoid the man’s traps for so long.

Angelus Masters lived in one of the finest penthouses in the LA area. His family was well known and liked both publicly and personally. The father had passed away five years before but his two sons had continued to occupy the spotlight. Angel was the younger brother by less than a minute, their mother giving birth to twins and then dying from blood loss. His older sibling had been named Liam, and naturally rejected the role of their father. Angelus, as he came to be called wanted nothing to do with the family heritage or prestige.

Rather Angelus decided quite quickly to rule the city not through the media and charity but from the underworld.

It only made the whole issue a greater travesty to recall how easily the older brother had managed it.

Originally Buffy had been with Angel, starry eyed and definitely in the early stages of falling in love. She’d been certain at the tender age of eighteen that she wanted nothing more than to be Angel Master’s bride.

At least until Angelus got a look at her.

With an ease well practiced Angelus had coerced her away from the main party area. They were celebrating Cordelia Chase’s birthday and Buffy was certain that Angel might even pop the big question. The heavy hand of her boyfriend’s sleazy brother had caused her to shiver in disgust before realising that she would have to be polite. At that time the petite blonde had been oblivious to his dealings. If Buffy had had any idea of what was to come, she was positive that she would’ve run screaming for the police. As it was, the woman shrugged off her suspicions and followed the powerfully built man into another room.

What followed was nothing short of horrifying.

Angelus had taken her into a dimly lit room, soft couches and chairs making her feel less anxious. When his hands came to rest on her bare shoulders Buffy merely took it as him being friendly. Her eyes flew open in fear when the large man’s body pressed fully against her back, revealing the disgusting bulge of his lust. Buffy could remember screaming and trying to escape yet failing as his arms locked tight around her.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Angelus’ breath had sounded hot against her ear, just before he licked a trail up the side of her neck. Her fingernails had desperately dug into his skin only to cause another chuckle.

“Keep struggling… It only makes me want you more.”

Buffy didn’t have a chance to retort as Angelus whirled her around to face him. His dark brow, so similar to her love’s, could not mask the insane light of lust and rage in soulless brown eyes. Strong hands, unbearably tight had gripped her arms, shoving her body against the wall. It visibly shook and only served to rattle her senses more which up till then had been in a state of shock. The feel of his mouth raping hers was all it took for another scream to rip from her throat.

Sometimes she wished she had let him finish the awful business and never protested. At least then she may have still had a chance with Angel.

Like a silent movie playing out the final moment’s of the hero’s death, the party had burst into the room. Cordelia’s shocked gasps coupled with the betrayed expression of Angel had been but the first to hit Buffy. It took her several minutes to realise that her attacker had dropped her during their interruption and now stood staring at the company.

“Someone had to show you what type of girl she is.” Angelus smirked, playing up the image of his ruffled clothes as though Buffy had been an active participant rather than a victim. God how I love manipulating people.

Angel nodded, unable to stop the dead feeling which welled inside. He was aware of his brother’s dealings but knew that no matter what had happened Buffy could never be his. The scandal would hit the papers first thing in the morning and that type of publicity was never acceptable, particularly not for someone running for mayor. Even if he saw the near rape and fear which reflected in the poor girl’s eyes, it was obvious that none of the other party goers did. He could hear Harmony and her other socialites whispering into their mobiles even now. Angel steeled himself as he ushered the gaping crowd out of the room, stating quietly that it would ‘only take a few minutes’ and ‘could they please give him some privacy?’

It took all the man’s patience not to slam the door in their enquiring faces.

“Angel, you have to believe me. I never wanted any of this, Liam-“

“It doesn’t matter whether you wanted it or not Buffy. The deed is done.” Angel’s voice came out as cold and harsh, hating himself even as he spoke. I’m doing the right thing. I know I am.

Buffy shocked and frightened at the dead eyes which looked back, stumbled to her feet. This can not be happening... It simply can’t.

“What do you mean Angel? This man tried to rape me! Call the police.”

Angel bowed his head in shame. “I can’t.”

“Why the hell not?” she screamed.

Angel merely looked away, unable to answer her. Though he had made several sacrifices to maintain his good image this would have to be the worst. He opened his mouth to explain when his older brother answered for him.

“Because I’m family” answered Liam smugly. The whole situation whilst not going according to plan would still end in his favour. He hadn’t intended for the goody two shoes fool to find out about their little tryst but at least he ended up with another girl. They were all aware that Buffy Summers had come to the big city with nothing but her looks and a dream of stardom. Her parents were both dead from a car accident at least ten years before.

No one would help her once Angel disowned the poor little girl.

Liam grinned, taking in the tears which openly streaked down flushed cheeks. She’s just ripe for the taking.

“What my dear brother is trying to say sweetheart” said Angelus with pure joy, “is that you are now damaged goods, and we all know that such things are very bad publicity. Angel will never be able to date you again let alone associate with you. In the public’s eyes you’re nothing but a whore.” He settled into a chair, crossing his legs and leaning back with ease. “My whore if you want to be specific about it.”

“NO! Angel you can’t do this to us!” Buffy moved forward, the horror of never being held by her lover blocking out Liam’s last sentence. “You said that you loved me. Did that mean nothing to you?”

Angel only nodded his head. If he wanted any chance of winning over the public he would have to leave Buffy Summers, whether that be in the clutches of his sadistic brother was no longer his concern.

“Sacrifices must be made for the greater good. If I’m elected then this city can only prosper. What is one life when compared against the millions which suffer?”

Buffy trembled, swiping uselessly at her eyes which still continued to rain down tears. The one person she had ever trusted was now betraying her for what? Politics? A pathetic disgusting brother who ought to be in jail? None of these justified her abandonment. She jutted out her chin, unwilling to show any more of her pain when Angel didn’t care.

Liam outright laughed at her show of strength, remarking to his brother that it would be fun breaking her spirit.

Angel only gritted his teeth and bid her goodbye.

That had been three long years ago.

Buffy stripped off her thick woolen coat and settled herself on the plush bed. Soft baby blue walls greeted her, making the small blonde groan in exhaustion. Though she had spent most of her day in bed it still did not stop the same feelings of fatigue from welling up inside.

Part of it was due to the effort needed to pretend to love. Buffy was certain that no man could truly evict emotion from her. Their hands only aroused shivers and detachment rather than feelings of tenderness. Love was an emotion that she no longer wanted anything to do with.

The other more obvious reason was one that would never dissipate. No matter how far away she lived from the man, he would always have control of her and her actions. The older Masters son was both her sole means of livelihood, supplying her a constant stream of customers and the only real person who cared about her.

Buffy knew it wasn’t because of some deep abiding affection. The man was too cold and soulless for anything close to that emotion to reside. Rather it was the fact that she had become like him: another creature of the night which walked throughout life, slipping on different masks and never really connecting. Their relationship consisted of loathing and also companionship. He turned her into a whore but he made sure that she could live with the transformation.

Buffy didn’t know whether to kill the sick bastard or herself.

Both were aware that Angelus had made good on his promise to break her. Without any livelihood and her name shamed in every paper, Buffy had found it difficult to survive. She couldn’t go back to her foster family and the shelters were preyed upon.

The offer of money and a job by Angelus had seemed more than acceptable.

After Angel’s rejection it no longer mattered whether another man touched virgin flesh. Buffy was empty, cold and distant. Well and truly heartbroken.

Her hand swept over the phone as it began to ring. If it’s another job, he can just go to hell. She willed her eyes open, dragging her body upright.

“Hello?”

“Elizabeth” purred Angelus. “How was your day?”

“The usual” she muttered. “Holden was more than happy with my services and will probably be calling back for another rendezvous. Give him to Harmony.”

“You don’t want to have another go?”

Buffy sighed, not hiding her frustration in her tone. “You know that isn’t my policy Liam. As soon as they become attached I start seeing someone else.”

”I know I know. Just thought that I should ask” said Angelus quickly. He could tell that she was already in a mood and didn’t want to upset her further. It wouldn’t do to let down Cecily, especially not when he owed her a favour and Buffy was the perfect girl for the job.

Buffy noticing the static which echoed along the phone call, decided to ask the man what he wanted. Angelus never called unless asking for something. Now was no different.

“What is it?”

“I need you to meet a young man for me. It’ll be perfectly professional”, he assured her, “but you must do everything in your power to make him fall for you.”

“Any particular reason?” she asked. Buffy could feel her heart beginning to pound madly at just the thought of being exposed to another man trapped in Angelus’ games.

“Cecily Underwood wants to test him out… see whether the guy can handle having a beautiful woman thrown at him and still want her.”

“Sounds like she has an ego problem.”

Angelus laughed, “like you wouldn’t believe. I think she’ll get satisfaction out of seeing hopefully reject you, but I half expect him take up the offer. You are after all the Slayer.”

“Yep, I hunt down men and drive a wooden implement into their still beating hearts before making them realise that they want me” she quipped sarcastically.

“There’s no need to be depressed about it Elizabeth. You do an excellent job….” Angelus straightened his suit, readying himself for his annual meeting with his little brother. Now that the pathetic fool had made mayor, there were multiple benefits to be had. “Will you do it?” he asked.

Buffy stared at the ceiling, noting the cracks which spread like a spider web. “Why not,” she said boldly, ignoring the familiar twinge that came with every such decision. “It’s not like it’ll change anything. What’s one more man?”

Angelus grinned, locking the door before making his way out onto the bustling street. “That’s my girl.”

He didn’t wait to hear her reply and instead shut the mobile, instantly ending their conversation. The man was more than certain that Cecily would be happy with Buffy’s performance. He had an inkling that Ms. Underwood was just as happy to be rid of the lovesick idiot as to have him become a suitor. Either way Angelus would make a profit. The added bonus of seeing another fall to the charms of Buffy Summers was just icing on the cake.

William Pratt won’t know what hit him.
there's the target by silly_bint
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the wonderful response to this fic. Somehow I can't seem to write any ones withought envisioning a long drawn out plot. Hope this is okay...
It had been a long two weeks since that horrid date with Anya and still William moped about. Recovering from the crazy bint’s outburst had severely shaken his patience and left him wondering whether this whole idea of settling down was really worth it. Cecily seemed like a nice enough girl at face value but if this was what it took to get her to agree to a dinner than William wasn’t sure that he would be able to survive. The main reason he’d first looked in her direction was respectability. A good name didn’t matter much in the twenty first century but it was a number one priority to his bloody mother. William himself was fairly aimless, with no idea what to do with himself so the idea of having a heir sounded nice.

The man hoped that he wouldn’t regret that decision.

Cecily’s demeanor at first had seemed charming, willing him to believe that perhaps there could be some kind of company in an environment utterly foreign. LA was as different from London as he was to his mother. The two could never mould together or instill a sensation of familiarity. William had slowly began to feel that was changing after meeting the brunette heiress.

Now he wondered whether he could’ve been a bigger git.

Money didn’t make the world go round but it certainly made an impact in the eyes of Cecily. She was unaware of Maggie’s offer – hell itself could not pry that information from him – but had agreed to move past his poor wages as long as he desired her above all others.

To put it simply, Cecily Underwood was looking for a dog.

Writing and a degree in 19th century literature had given him enough money that he’d be comfortable with or without his mother’s bribe. It gave him independence desperately wanted after living with Satan’s midwife. But ultimately it would never be enough to keep Cecily in his arms.

Which is where his dear old mum came in.

Maggie had always been known as shrewd and calculating and had been largely responsible for the destitute nature of their family coffers. His da’ had been blind to it all still loving her even after she left them but obviously the feeling was not mutual. If, and only if William married a respectable bird, namely that he wed Cecily Underwood, would he be entitled to any of the dosh. Which was quite a predicament considering that Cecily wouldn’t stay with him long unless his paycheck rose considerably.

William had started courting the girl, not for the money but simply to shut Maggie up.

And now both were trying to drive him sodding well insane.

He’d tried to be civil to Anya. Even attempted calling her a cab, but the crazy bird obviously thought that his lack of verbosity was due to attraction rather than dislike.

Still didn’t have to follow me all the bleeding way home.

Anya Jenkins, as the woman had introduced herself rather imperiously only considered one thing more insulting than being told to ‘please be quiet’.

William thought that it should only add to the nightmare for him to say the words which sent her into a rage.

It seemed that rejection was not a part of Anya’s vocabulary.

She’d instantly started screaming like a banshee, cursing him and all men for leading her on,

William had half a mind to rip Cecily’s throat out when he saw her next.

Now he found himself in a dark smoky club named ‘The Dungeon’. The young man didn’t know how Cecily could have ever known about such an establishment but decided it was probably better that he didn’t. His feelings were confused enough without adding in questions about his beloved’s past.

If William was truthful the notion of calling Cecily his beloved was starting to make him rather sick. But then he would never admit that.

At least not without a few drinks…

Swirling the whiskey shot he’d ordered, William took a good look at his surroundings. Black walls created a heavy, dark atmosphere, pounding sultry music adding to the mood. Splashes of gold and silver paint covered the walls on the balcony however that was the lightest section of the club. Everywhere else was the colour of night. In the middle of the floor, a stage had been raised with three poles fitted in and standing tall like spires. Women, as the fancy took them, would climb onto the platform, draping their bodies along the cool metal and sliding dangerously low. What little clothes they wore almost always fell to the floor, not being placed back on even after their dance finished.

If William had only one word to describe his current location it would be sin. He had to stop himself from cleaning his glasses when a red head looked in his direction and stripped off her top.

Bloody hell.

Cheeks burning, William stared fixedly at his drink before tossing the lot down and asking for another. Being pissed was looking like a better option every second. I wonder whether she’ll be like Anya.

Unknown to the shy, anxious man, Angelus studied his every move. It had taken only a few days to find out everything there was to know about the bumbling twenty three year old William James Pratt.

The man had been born into an upper class English family which was broke in the eyes of LA. His father had died of lung cancer and thus forced William to live with the renowned bitch Maggie Walsh. Angelus was more than a little surprised to learn that the two were related. He’d always thought that any kid of that monster would only be worse than her.

William was a sad disappointment.

Though escaping from the dreary town of Sunnydale where his mother lived, there had not been much rebellious activity since then. Instead William had tried desperately to fit in and began courting Cecily Underwood. It was painfully obvious that the man had no idea of the Underwood’s connections. Cecily’s father was a sound business partner and his daughter reveled in the money earned from young destitute women whilst she herself lived a glamorous life of luxury.

She was a woman to be proud of.

The main issue of interest to all though was William’s infatuation with the girl. Cecily was not particularly striking nor was she the most intelligent. Her main abilities lay in manipulation and societal gossip.

Pratt could do far better.

But Angelus wasn’t about to tell the man that. Stepping away from the bar his fingers crooked in a beckoning gesture to the blonde which had been writhing on the dance floor. He could see sweat drip down in the crevice between her breast and resisted the urge to grind into her against the wall.

Liam may hate the bitch but something in her attracted him like a siren.

Buffy fit the role the, a tight black leather halter top pushing her breasts firmly into view and showing off her toned stomach. Her legs, golden and lean were encased in a soft blood red skirt which fell just above the knees. It was the only part of her outfit that Angelus had not chosen and thankfully not forced her to change into one of the other girl’s numerous scraps of cloth. It was well known that Liam liked his women to look like bottled sex; anything less was downright unbearable.

This was especially true when the woman was as beautiful as Buffy. Flashing hazel eyes were framed by long lashes. Her mouth and lips appeared sweet and chaste coated in a light film of pink lip gloss. Angelus relished the colour simply because it reminded him of the first night he took her into his bed and completely obliterated any chance of little Miss. Summers ever remaining a blushing virgin. His eyes alighted on the blonde tendrils which brushed against a button like nose and smiled in spite of himself.

“There you are.” One hand reached forward, stroking the small of her back possessively.

“I told you that I’d be here didn’t I?” asked Buffy in annoyance. Angelus was increasingly becoming more demanding. It irked. She wrenched her hand away from his grasp and started to peruse the crowd from their position. The quicker she got this initial meeting over, the better they would all be. She’d asked around about the adorably naïve William Pratt and found that not only was he utterly innocent but he was being manipulated terribly. The Underwood bitch was simply using him as a puppet to impress her elderly father. If daddy was pleased with the suitor then Cecily would gain 59% of the family’s assets to go to her marriage. Not a raw deal at the age of twenty two. Buffy couldn’t see why Cecily was so intent on testing William’s loyalty. Now that the petite blonde had knowledge of the whole sordid affair she would do everything in her power to seduce William and thus free him.

After all, it was rare that Buffy got to teach one of the socialites a lesson.

Following the pointing finger of her keeper and sometimes lover, hunter green eyes focused in on her target.

He was gorgeous.

Instantly she knew that seduction wouldn’t be difficult. The man was just ripe for debauchery.

High slanted cheekbones framed an expressive jaw which was now cradled in lean muscled hands. A curtain of light brown hair shaded his eyes from her inquisitive stare so Buffy moved to his lips and sighed. For once you did something right Liam. She could already imagine nibbling on the succulent bottom lip which slightly jutted forward and licked her own in anticipation.

Cecily will regret ever testing him.

Moving to the beat of the music which now filtered out a seductive ‘Eden’, Buffy slowly approached William’s table. She could see the loose dress pants he wore and smiled at him helplessly. He was completely foreign to her world and most likely had no idea what was in store. She could already feel her heart start to beat faster and quailed at the thought. Already she liked him and they had not even spoken.

He’s just a job. He’s just a job. He’s just a job. Buffy repeated it in her mind hoping that it would stick and stop her from making the fatal mistake of mixing business with pleasure.

“You alone?”

William looked up nervously, hands flying to his glasses as he tilted them to better regard the young woman who sat atop his table. Nearly all of her leg was exposed, a red skirt being thrown back and allowing the hint of a red g-string to show through. Just the sight of that delicious piece of material had William gulping nervously and wishing he could adjust himself.

The woman merely smiled again before taking his shot glass from twitching hands and downing it in one go.

“I…I’m wwwaiting for someone” stuttered William nervously. He hoped to God that this siren was it but wasn’t about to question his fortune. William wasn’t certain that he could resist such a woman after Cecily’s treatment.

She’s bleeding gorgeous.

“Is it a girl?” asked Buffy. Her eyes finally locked with his as the man nodded and she was transfixed. Cobalt blue eyes, crystal and so full of emotion held her in shock. Desire warred with duty, revealing all of himself and surprisingly making her want to speak. To talk about herself.

Who is this guy?

Breaking eye contact, Buffy placed both hands on the table and leant forward until her lips just touched his ear. She could already imagine screaming his name as he pounded her into a mattress. Unable to control her body, she shivered. “Do you want to leave?”

“I – Is she serious? I don’t know. What about the girl?”

William felt rather than saw the woman slide across the table top and into his lap. The breath hitched in his throat as suddenly there was no way to hide his obvious discomfort. Bloody buggering hell.

“I think you want to leave with me”, Buffy whispered softly. “I think that you would be begging for it if I moved just an inch closer.” Her hand sat firmly on his belt buckle, tapping an odd staccato rhythm into the metal. She was so close to him, burning every sense; making him feel like he was drowning.

Before William could think of the consequences, he nodded, overcome with a desire for the blonde siren that no one else could compare to. He didn’t even blink as she pulled him from the chair and out into the night.

Here goes nothing.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=23155