Kissing Santa by smlcspike
Summary: Buffy is a single mother of a 6 year old Daughter, she is dating a co-worker and the daughter wakes up on Christmas Eve and sees them kissing under the mistletoe.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 15376 Read: 14459 Published: 12/13/2006 Updated: 03/28/2007

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike

4. Chapter 4 by smlcspike

5. Chapter 5 by smlcspike

6. Chapter 6 by smlcspike

7. Chapter 7 by smlcspike

8. Chapter 8 by smlcspike

9. Chapter 9 by smlcspike

10. Chapter 10 by smlcspike

Chapter 1 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Well I thought I would try a seasonal fic. I got this idea when I was singing I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause on the radio to my 6 yr old daughter. I've never
done a none Slayer/ Vampire fic before.

Editted by Brenda.
Kissing Santa.

Buffy is a divorced mother of a 6 year old Daughter, she is dating a co-worker and the daughter wakes up on Christmas Eve and sees them kissing under the mistletoe.


A/N: This came to me when I was singing this song with my 6 year old daughter. I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause.

Chapter 1

Buffy, and her 6 year old daughter Abby, were sitting on the couch watching TV, when she looked at her mother and asked, “Is Daddy going to be here for Christmas?"

Buffy turned toward her daughter, “No baby, he's going to your step mommy” family for Christmas. You'll see him after we get back from going away with William.” She tells her.

“But I want to see daddy. Why does Conner get to have a mommy, and a daddy? I only get to have a mommy with me.” Abby asked, her eyes full of confusion.

“I know sweetheart. I know that doesn't seem fair, but daddy chose to marry stepmommy Cordy.” Buffy said with a sigh.

“Why couldn't you get married to daddy instead? Don’t you love him?“ She asked her mother.

”A long time ago yes I did, but I love William now, and your daddy loves Cordy, thats why they got married."

“Are you going to marry William?“ Her eyes widened slightly.

“I don”t know, we haven”t really talked about it. Would you like it if I did marry him?”

“If you married him then I could have a little brother or sister. Daddy says that I”m going to be a big sister again, but I don”t know why he said that.“

“Well, if he told you that, it must mean that he and Cordy are going to have another baby. Would you like to be a big sister or brother like you are to Conner?“

“But I don”t live with Conner, a brother or sister would be no fun if I cant live with them.“ Abby's nose slightly scrunched as she said this.

Just then the doorbell rang. Buffy got up off of the couch to answer the door.

She saw that it was her ex-boyfriend; Liam Aurelius standing there. Buffy turned, and called her daughter. “Abby, daddy's here."

“Okay Mommy,“ she called from her spot on the couch.

“Come in. I’ll just get her stuff.“

Liam, who is also known as Angel, walks into the house.

The little girl looks up at her father. “Hi Daddy“

Buffy comes back into the room. “Okay I think thats it, can you give mommy a hug, before you go with Daddy?”

She gets up off the couch and gives her mother a hug. “ love you.”

“I love you too, now I'll see you in a week.” She tells Abby, with a gentle smile.

“It was good to see you again Buffy.” Angel says as he takes Abby's hand, and turns to leave.

After they were gone, Buffy says to herself. “3 hours. I have 3 hours to get ready for William to arrive.” Her eyes light up as she races up the steps.

After showering, and getting her hair, and makeup done, she puts on a deep red strapless dress, no undergarments of course, she thought with a laugh.. (she doesn't even bother to wear a thong, at work anymore, because it gives him better access. Working for a magazine that has erotic stories for both men, and women, each featuring her, and william,(Spike), they often found themselves naked, and thrusting in, and out of each other, whenever the moment struck them at work .)

After she finished getting ready, she checked her watch, and saw that she still had about 10 minutes to wait. She quickly straightened her bed, and picked some clothes up off of the floor, in case they came back here after.

Hearing the doorbell she goes down to open it.

Buffy opened the door slowly, and found William standing there, mouth gaped open.

“Close you mouth Spike and come in.”

“You look lovely Buffy, cant wait to get you out of that.” Sounding nervous.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” She says grabbing her purse and shawl.

They leave her house to enter a waiting limo.

“I guess there going all out this year.” Buffy says eyeing the limo.

“Yeah I guess they have.” Spike says as he helps her into the back of the limo.

It took about 25 minutes, to get to the hotel/ reception hall. Spike signs them in, and gets their room key. (It is a rule, that you must spend the night in order to come to the party, since it is an all night event.)

15 minutes later as they entered the reception hall, they saw that the other employees, and some of the long time issue models, were there as well. The Models spent the night in various stages of undress, and the photographers captured it all, to be used in an upcoming holiday issue.

“Well, if it isn't the newest couple in the office." Someone said as they passed by.

They had only been together for 5 months, and were often referred to by their co-workers as new. Most of the co-workers were paired off, due to the fact you often got horny at work.

“Yeah well, at least I didn’t shag her in the limo or the Hotel room before coming down, Harris.” Spike tells Xander knowing what his girlfriend is like.

Anya, and Xander were both Models, who were currently topless. In almost every issue, they were captured by the camera, getting it on throughout. You could almost guarantee that before the night was out they could be found in a dark corner somewhere.

“Its good to see you again, now give me some good pictures to work with.“ Buffy tells Xander.

“Don’t I always?“ Xander asked teasing his long time best friend.

“Yes, now get back to work.“

“Yes, Xander I'll need to feel you inside me pretty soon.“ Anya tells her boyfriend matter of factly, as Spike and Buffy walk off.

Seeing Buffy and Spike with other co-worker, their boss, Rupert Giles goes over to them.

“The photographer is ready to do your photo shoot now.” Rupert tells them as he walks up to them.

It was decided, they were going to run a mystery edition on the Jan. issue, where all the employees were in some way naked, and showing off all of their delicious parts to there readers, and letting them guess who the models were since there faces would be blocked out.

“I guess we’ll see you in a bit.“ Buffy says to her friend Willow, and her girlfriend Tara.

Going off to where the area was set up, Buffy says to the camera man. “How do you want me?”

“Lounge on the bed, with your legs spread, and one of your hands holding opens your pussy lips.” He then turns to Spike. “If you could get her wet for me the readers would love it“ The photographer knew that they were dating each other.

Both Buffy and Spike strip out of their clothing, and put them on the chair so they wouldn't get messed up. Buffy takes her position on the bed, and spreads her legs wide.

Spike climbs up and, her gives her quick kiss on the lips, then quickly moves to her pussy. As he starts to lick at her pussy lips, and clit neither of the notice the photographer clicking away shots.

Soon Spike has inserted one of his fingers into her, he smiles up at her when she starts to wiggle and moan.

“Spike please, I’m gonna, oh God Spike I gonna cum.”

Hearing what she just said the photographer tells Spike, “Back away, and let the camera capture her Cumming. Buffy open those pretty little lips, and rub your clit a couple times.”

As soon as her finger touches her clit, she screams out her release and the photographer captures it all on camera.

“That was great Buffy.” The photographer tells her.

“Now Spike maybe if you could lean against the door frame.” Since his cock is already hard, and erect he then says. “Well, I guess we don’t need Buffy’s help with that.”

With a smirk he says. “Nope.”

The photographer takes the pictures he needs, and then asks them. “Would it be all right if I could take a couple more? I wouldn't mind getting one of Spike cumming on you.”

They look at each other, and grin.

“Sure I’m hard, and will need to get relief sometime. How do you want us?”

“I don’t care, you can rub, suck, or fuck just as long as I get the picture.”

Spike walks over to be bed where Buffy is still laying. “I like the last option. What do you think?”

“Yes, please.”

Spike climbs on the bed, and thrust into her in one long hard thrust.

“Oh God you feel so good!“ Buffy says in a raspy voice.

Since they do it so often at work, it doesn't take him long to get to the point where he is cumming. Spike pulls out of her, and sprays his cum all over her stomach.

“That's great, there's a washroom in there.“ The photographer tells them.

5 hours later they were back up in their room.
Chapter 2 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the last Chapter, I hope this one is better I was having power problems and only did a quick editing, this one I have kept back and looked it over a few times. Again I don't own them, just like to play with them. Think I might have forgot that on the last chapter too.
Chapter 2

Christmas Eve day.

It was 12 noon, Buffy and William were quietly talking in the kitchen, getting lunch ready, and waiting for Angel to bring Abby home.

Buffy hears the front door open. “Mommy I’m home.“

“Were in the kitchen, baby.“ Buffy calls out.

Following his daughters footsteps into the kitchen, Angel asks with a frown, “Who’s here?“

“You’re on time for a change, and not that I owe you anything but, William Pryce meet Abigail’s father Liam Aurelius.“ Buffy says with her hand on Williams arm.

“Nice to meet you.” William says reaching out his hand to shake Liam’s.

“I would say the same but unlike you, I know how long she keeps her boyfriends.“ Angel says with a smirk." She's never brought them around Abby before."

“Your so lucky she's gone to play in her room right now, with what you just said. Now is there anything I need to know?“

“No everything is fine.“

“Good, I’ll see you in 3 weeks. Now get out!“

“Bye Buff.“ Angel says in a voice that held a hint of malice, as he lets himself out.

Spike stood there quietly watching her, not sure if he should do anything since he can tell she is clearly angered.

Once she knows Angel is gone, she looks up at Spike, and says. “I’m sorry.“

“Come here, kitten.“ Spike says opening his arms to her. She threw herself at him, hugging him hard, and burying her face in his chest, saying "I'm sorry."

“Don’t be.“ He leans down to kiss her lightly. “Lets finish getting lunch ready, then you can sit down with Abby, and tell her that we’ve decided to move in together. Then we’ll take her to see Santa, and do all kinds of fun stuff with her.“

Buffy kissed him quickly, nods her head, and goes to the oven to take out the pizza.

“Abby lunch is ready.“ Buffy calls to her daughter.

A few minutes later she comes into the kitchen and sits down with very wet hands.

Handing her a towel, laughing, Buffy says. “Well, I guess that answers if you washed you hands or not.“

Taking the towel and drying her hands she asks eagerly. “What’s for lunch, and is William eating too?“

“I would imagine so; he might get hungry if he doesn’t eat. Do you think he likes pizza?“

“Everybody likes pizza, mommy.“

Putting a plate in front of her Daughter she tells her to. “Eat up.“

“So what are we doing today?“ Abigail asks, stuffing her mouth with her favorite lunch.

“Well,..... Mommy and William need to talk to you, then we need to find a place to hide the camera from Santa, and once that is done, we thought we would go to the mall, do all that fun stuff, and see Santa, and his helpers.“

“Yes, please, Mommy.“ Abby's eyes lite up brightly.

“OK, lets talk first, what we have to tell you affects you too. You know Mommy, and William love each other very much, so much so that we decided to move in together. So William will be living here with us.“

“Yay! Now I’m going to be a real big sister.“ Abby says clapping her hands.

“What makes you say that?“ Buffy asks.

“I’m not stupid. Mom I know how babies are made.“ She said in a grown up voice.

“Yes, you do, but mommy's not having a baby.“

“But you could, right.“ Anticipation clearly heard.

“Yes, we could, when we are ready. Why don’t you go up and play, while Mommy cleans up, and then we'll get ready to go.“ Buffy said trying to change the subject.

“Okay, Mommy.“ Abby said, jumping down and running upstairs.

Buffy gets up and collects the dishes, and starts to run water in the sink to do the dishes.

Spike gets up, and walks up behind her, putting his arms around her waist, and pulls her close to his body. As he slides his hands down her arms to help her with the dishes, he whispers, “I would like nothing more than to see you pregnant with my child.“

“Soon, maybe in a couple of months.“ She says finishing off the dishes.

“I like the sound of that. ”Turning her so he can kiss her, clasping her close.

“Well, now that both our shirts are wet, I guess we better get changed so we can get going.“ Buffy said, reluctantly pulling away.

After they were through changing, she gathered up Abby, and headed to the mall.

Before they left the car, Buffy turned to remind her daughter of the rules. “No running off without one of us, if you want to go somewhere, ask me or William. Stay close, it's going to be crazy in there.“

“I understand. Can I go see Santa first?“ Abby asks.

“Yes, I think that would be a good idea, but there might be a long line. Afterward we'll go on the wagon ride outside“.

“Will there be horses?“ Abby asks as they start their walk into the mall.

“Sure, lots of horses.“ Spike tells her.

30 minutes later, Abby was sitting on Santa’s knee, telling him what she wanted for Christmas. As soon as she's done she runs up to Buffy, who is getting the picture. “Look mommy! Santa gave me a coloring book, and a candy cane.“

“I see, baby.“ Buffy said, as they walk back to where William is standing.

“Look William! Santa gave me a coloring book and candy cane.“

“Did he now? You’re a lucky girl.“ He said as they started walking off to the wagon rides.

After the wagon ride, and some other activities, they head home for dinner. After dinner they hide the video camera between some pictures on the shelf, facing the Christmas tree.

After a bath, Buffy puts Abby to bed, changes into her night clothes, and goes back down stairs to join Spike.

Sitting down beside him, she snuggles into his side, and they set out to watch, It’s a Wonderful Life.

Once the movie is over it is nearing midnight. “We better get this over with, so we can go to bed.“ Buffy told Spike.

“I like the sound of that.“ He says, pulling her to him for a kiss.

“The suits in the basement. You can change there or the kitchen Her gifts from him are down there as well. I’ll just turn on the camera, and help you bring them up.“

He nods and heads down to the basement.

After Buffy turns on the video camera, she goes downstairs just as William is doing up the Santa pants.

“I’ve always loved a man in a suit.“

“I wear one everyday, luv.“

“I know you do.“

By this time he has finished dressing, and Buffy helped him bring the gifts upstairs.

Buffy stayed in the dining room, while Spike put the gifts where Buffy has shown him. Once he is done he stands up and starts to walk out of the room.
Under the mistletoe, Buffy calls him. “Santa wait!“

Turning to face Buffy, Spike stared.

“You’re under the mistletoe," she explains as she walks over to him.

Reaching up, she pulled him down to her for a kiss.

After a very heated make out that involved the undoing of Buffy's robe, and Santa’s coat. As Spike rubbed her clit, she moaned into his mouth. He then lead her over to the couch, where he proceeded to finish undressing her. They make love quietly, when they were finished, they grabbed their clothes, and ran upstairs to her room.
Never once did they think about the video camera, and the fact that it had just captured everything they have done on video.

Buffy threw the Santa suit in the back of her closet, climbed in bed together, naked and holding onto each other, they quickly fell asleep.


Someone suggested getting someone to read my stories for me, there are a couple I am working on and others I am at a road block with, If anyone can lead me to help me or tell me where to find help, can you email me at s_m_l_c@yahoo.ca
Thank you.
smlcspike
Chapter 3 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks fro the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them. Editted by Brenda
Chapter 3

****6:45am December 25th****

Buffy, and Spike are lying in bed her head on his shoulder, they were both naked, and covered with a blanket, when

Abigail comes bursting into the room calling, “Mommy, mommy Santa was here.“

Buffy raises her head off Spikes chest to address her daughter, “Has he sweetheart? That’s great!“

“Can we go see what he brought for me?” The little girl asks, excitedly.

Thinking quickly, *Were both naked! What should I do?* Buffy looked toward Abby, and said. “Why don’t you go down stairs, and Mommy will wake up William, and be down in a minute.“

“I’m up. Merry Christmas!” Spike said.

“Okay mommy.“ Abby said as she leaves the room.

“Well that didn’t go so bad. Her coming in here, and finding us together in bed.” Buffy said as she gets out of bed, and puts on her underwear, and robe.

At Spikes look she turned, and said with a smirk, “Your cut off today Mister. No sex in front of the child.”

“Do I at least get to kiss you good morning, and tell you Merry Christmas?”

“Always, It’s always a good morning waking up next to you.” She tells him, walking over to where he had just finished putting his jeans, and t-shirt on.

Putting his arms around her, he pulls her to him, and starts kissing her.

Next thing they hear is. “Mommy are you coming yet?”

Buffy pulled away from Spike, and responded to her daughter, “Mommy's coming now.”
and leaves the room with William in tow. Abby just couldn't wait anymore.

30 Minutes later she had opened all her gifts from Santa Clause.

“So what did Santa bring you?” Spike asked Abby.

“Barbie’s, Polly Pocket, Bratz, Ponies and some other things.” She tells him.

“Should we open the rest of the gifts now?” Buffy asks them.

“Yes! Please Mommy.“

“Alright, let's get to it then.“ Buffy said with a laugh.

45 minutes later they were opening the last gift. Abigail getting some Princess stuff, more Barbie’s, and a Littlest pet shop from Spike. A doll house, as well as clothes, and other things from Buffy. Buffy got Spike some books, cds, movies, and numerous other things that he likes. Spike got Buffy, perfume, a couple movies, and a really cool toaster that he was sure Abby would love too. It had Mickey mouse on it, and when you put the bread in it left a Mickey mouse impression on the toast.

“Can we watch the video now?” Abby asked, looking up from her toys.

“Yeah, just let mommy set it up.”

20 Minutes later, they were watching Spike dressed up in a Santa suit, laying out all the gifts Santa had brought. All of a sudden you could see them standing under the mistletoe. Buffy, wearing similar to what she had on now, walked up to Spike, and kissed him. Buffy, and Spike looked at each other with wide eyes, and as they kiss, Buffy stops the tape.

“Why did you kiss Santa, Mommy? I thought you loved William.” Abby asked them, her mouth open.

“I do love him, baby.”

“Well, it's a custom for mommies to kiss Santa, to say thank you for bringing all the gifts for their children.” Spike told Abby with a straight face, but Buffy could see that he was holding in his laughter.

“Oh, okay.”

“Why don’t you play with some of your new toys, while mommy, and William get breakfast ready. Then mommy has to start getting Supper ready, for when Willow, Tara, Xander, and Anya come over.”

“Yay more presents!” Abby squealed excitedly.

“Abby.”

“Sorry mommy. I’ll play now.”

“Okay sweetheart, I’ll be in the kitchen if you need anything.”

Buffy, and Spike went in the Kitchen, she turned, and gave a knife, and the sweet potatoes to Spike.

“Here make yourself useful.” She said, as she turned, and started preparing pancakes.

After they were finished eating breakfast, Buffy washed the dishes, and Abby went back to play with some of her new toys in the living room.

Closing the fridge door, Buffy turned to find Spike had walked over to her.

“I love you.” He said, and starts to kiss her.

“I love you too.” She couldn't concentrate, because he had started to kiss his way down her chin, to her collar bone.

Once he had reached the valley between her breasts, he pushed aside her robe, and circles his mouth around her nipple, while Buffy leans back against the fridge, her hands in his hair.

Whispering, Buffy tells him, “Spike you have to stop. Abby could come in here any minute.“

“I know. I’m sorry. I’m not use to have a child around.”

“Its ok, we just have to watch what we do. Who knows what else is on that tape. It's a good thing that I disconnected it when I did, or she might have seen us making love, and that would have been bad.”

“Why don’t you go get a shower, and change while I finish up here, your friends will be here in a couple hours.”

“Alright, I'll do that, then when I come back down you can go have a shower, and Abby, and I will start cleaning the house.”

“Buffy it is Christmas Day, no one cleans their house on Christmas day.”

“Have you seen my living room? I think people clean on Christmas day just to have a place to sit.”

“I guess your right.” He said kissing her. “When are you going to tell your friends about us getting married?”

“Once you make it official.”

“Told you, I planed to ask you at the stroke of midnight on New Years Eve, but I just couldn’t wait.”

“Your still going to ask me then, and give me my ring, and I am going to say yes all over again.“

“I like the sound of that, now go before I do something that 6 year olds shouldn’t see.” He said turning her around, and giving her a swat on her behind.

****Later that night after her friends left, and Abigail was asleep.****

“Oh God I thought this day would never end.” Buffy said, as they enter the bedroom together.

“I know what you mean, I never realized Anya was like that outside of work.”

“Why do you think Abigail knows how to make a baby? Anya’s lose lips answered all the questions she was asked about sex, and the names of all the body parts. Every time we told her to stop, her response was what she has to learn these things.”

“So, exactly how much does your Daughter know?” He asked, now reclined on the bed naked with Buffy.

“Well, she knows that you have to take a penis,” She says as she takes it in her hand. “And insert it into a vagina,” She said, while climbing on top of Spike, and sinking down on his hard cock she has been holding in her hand. “I™m not exactly sure how much she knows after that.”

Pulling her down to kiss him, he says. “I guess that's good, not sure though never been a parent before.”

“It’s good in a way, because she then is able to tell me if someone tries to do something sexually to her. Less talk more love making.“

“I love that idea.” He said, rolling them over, and starting a gentle motion of thrusting in, and out of her.

Buffy moaned in pleasure. “Spike I need more. Oh God! I’m almost there, but I need more.”

“I know what you need luv, let me take care of you.” He said, as he started massaging her clit.

“Spike,” she starts to call out, but he silences her with a kiss, just as he starts to cum inside of her.

“Thanks, I didn’t want to wake her, just couldn’t help it.”

“I know, now get some rest. We have a lot to do before we go see your Brother tomorrow, in LA, and before out late evening flight to England.”

“I know, who would have thought of getting on a flight that late at night?”

“Figured it would be better for Abby, remember she can sleep all night, and we will be in London around noon.”

****The next Morning****

“So what all do you have left to pack?” Spike asked, after they have been up for about an hour.

“Just the things that we need everyday, the meds, her sleeping stuff. But not these.“ She told him, putting her birth control pills on the counter in front of him.

“But these are your protection, if you stop taking these then you could end up pregnant.” Spike said, a little surprised, it was only 2 days ago she told him in a couple months.

“I know, I decided last night. The doctor has been after me to go off them for a while now, told me I was not getting a choice soon, that he would no longer renew them, something about how you can only be on them for a certain length of time, before they stop working or something. He also said it could take a month or two before I actually get pregnant.”

“I would say almost 7 years is a long time.”

“Actually it’s almost 5, I didn’t go on them till she was 2. I was only 17 when I had her remember, kind of turned me away from dating, and sex for a while. I’m surprised mom didn’t make me go on them as soon as she was born, but then again I wouldn’t have gotten Pregnant if Angel wouldn’t have done what he did.“

“Thank you, luv. Now go finish packing.”

An hour later they were all in the car on the way to see Buffy’s Brother, Riley. He was in the Military hospital, because of his injury in Iraq.

“Will Uncle Riley remember me?“ Abby asked her mother.

“I don’t know, Baby. It’s been a while since we've seen him. The doctors say he is awake, but not able to move on his own yet.”

Almost a year ago, Riley got caught in one of the bombings in Iraq, and ended up in a coma, and paralysed from the waist down where he was crushed. After 8 months of being in a coma, he woke up a week ago, just in time for Christmas.

****2 hours later they are pulling into the hospitals parking lot****

Entering the hospital, Buffy told the nurse, “Were here to see, Riley Finn-Summers.”

Riley is only Buffy’s half brother, because his father died 6 months after he was born away in combat, a couple years later, her mother married Hank Summers, a now Lawyer for Wolfram, and hart here in LA. He worked for Masters, and Aurelius Law firm in Sunnydale, until the divorce 8 years ago.

“Hi Riley.” Buffy said, as she enters the room.

“Uncle Riley you’re awake.”

“Yes I am Abby.” He said with a laugh.

“He remembers me mommy.”

“I could never forget my only niece.” Riley tells her.

Looking up at William, “Do I know you?”

“That’s mommy's boyfriend, William. Their going to have a baby.” Abby tells him.

“This is William Pryce, a co-worker as well as my boyfriend, we might have a baby some day, but not right now.”

“Where did she get the idea your going to have a baby?” Riley asks, knowing his sister has never brought a man into her life before.

“Cordy’s pregnant again, and William, and I have decided we are going to live together.”

“So it’s serious between you too?” Knowing she wouldn't do that to Abby if it wasn’t, but he had to ask anyways.

“Yes, Ry it is.”

“Marriage serious?” He asked his sister.

“Very, as well as no more pill serious, decided that today.”

“Okay.” He got his answer, his sister was finally ready to forgive what Angel did to her, and let herself love again.

“Has Sam been in to visit you lately?” Buffy asked, wanting to know if his wife has been in to see him.

“Yeah, she came yesterday with the twins.” Riley told her, “They said that I might be able to start going home soon on weekends, so when that happen I’m going to try, and get her pregnant again, the doctors are not sure if I can.”

“Don’t you think it is a little soon?”

“We were going to start trying after I got back, which would have been 6 months ago.”

Just then a nurse comes in. “Its time for the visitors to leave.”

“Alright.”

“I’ll see you when we get back from England, if you need anything call me. Sam has the number of where we will be.” Buffy says as they leave.

“Bye Uncle Riley.”

4 hours later, they are waiting for their flight number to be called at the LAX airport.

AN: Alright this will be my last post til the first week in January. I know I need to go back and edit, the first chapter it will get done in Jan as well.

I would also like to say that in the summary I said I got the idea of singing the song I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. The only things that are the same is the sex and age. My daughter has Developmental delays and would never understand the things that are said in this chapter. She also has a hearing loss, so the singing of the songs are in sign.

That said it was said at a parents group that a child should learn the correct names of all the body parts and what they do as soon as they are born. That way if anything happens to them they are able to tell you.
Chapter 4 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 4

11 am they arrive at the London/Heathrow airport.

Once the plane lands and they are aloud to get off, Buffy says to Abby. “Stay close to me and William, its going to be crowded out there, and William has to look for this Brother.”

“Might be best if you take Mommies or my hand.” Spike tells her.

“Okay.” The little girl says quickly grabbing a hold of her Mothers hand.

Once outside the plane and seeing how crowded it is, Buffy can tell that her Daughter is a little scared and goes to pick her up.

Seeing Buffy bend down to pick up Abby, Spike says. “Here let me, luv.” Taking the child from Buffy.

Walking a little farther, Buffy asks. “Do you see your Brother yet?”

“Yeah, luv he’s over by the baggage claim sign.” He says as they make there way over to Wesley.

Once they reach Wesley, Wesley nods and says. “William.”

“Wesley.” Spike says will a nod as well.

Turning to face Buffy. “You must be Buffy; it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you too.” Buffy says with a blush.

“Hey what about me.” Abby cries

With a chuckle, he says. “Well hello Abby.”

“Hi, who are you?”

“That’s my older Brother, bit.” Spike tells her.

“I’m going to be a big Sister.”

“Abigail what have I told you about that.”

“Well, you are sleeping in the bed with William. Daddy does that with Cordy and he told me, she couldn’t come out trick or treating because she is going to have a baby in a few months.” She says as they make there way to get there bags.

“Don’t worry Buffy, my oldest says the same, just we kind of did. We found out a couple of weeks ago.” Wesley tells her, after they get there bags and start to leave the airport.

Spike slaps Wesley on the back. “Good going Bro, so what’s that make 3 now.”

“Yes that would make 3, its good you can count.”

“Ha bloody Ha.” Spike says getting into the car.

“Spike.” Buffy says. “Not in front of the child.”

“Why do Mommy and Wesley call you Spike?” Abigail asks.

“Mommy will tell you when you’re older, Sweetheart.” Buffy tells her.

“Can I call him Spike too?”

“I don’t see why you can’t; it’s just a nickname, bit.” Spike tells her.

“My girls call him Uncle Spike.” Wesley tells her.

“You have girls.” Abigail asks.

“Yes, Kera is 5 and Ashlyn is 3.” Wesley tells her.

“Mommy did you hear that, he has little girls I can play with.”

“Yes I heard that isn’t it wonderful.” Buffy say as they pull into the driveway of Wesley’s house.

Once Abigail has settled in some and playing with Wesley’s Daughters, Spike and Buffy bring the things to there room. Stopping at the one Abby will be staying in first then going to there room.

“God, luv this is torture.” Spike says.

“Why is that, you don’t want to be here at your Brothers house?” Buffy asks.

“Not that, this.” He says as he points to his rock hard cock. “It’s been painfully hard for half the flight, and you with that short skirt. Makes me want to throw you over and fuck you hard and fast from behind, like I do at work on the desk sometimes.” He tells her.

She walks up to him.

“Let me help you out some.” She says as she starts to kiss him.

While kissing him she undoes the button of his jeans and pulls, his aching member out of his pants. “My, my you are hard.”

“I’ve never need to cum, so bad in my life. Before I could just go and fuck someone when ever I liked, but now I have to wait till were alone. Which makes it more special?”

It was no secret that he did just that, in fact he has fucked every female employee that was not attached to someone or gay at With Pleasure Magazine. Buffy had refused to go out with him until he had changed his ways, she told him. ‘She was not going to be someone’s fuck toy, it happened once and never again for her. Come see me after you decide you might want something more.’ 3 months later he comes back to her. ‘I haven’t had sex with anyone in almost 3 months will you go out on a date with me now.’ A month and a half later he said. ‘I love you.’ and they were sleeping with each other 2 weeks after that, and fucking on the desks in the office like everyone else that worked there. Not a day goes by when a single employee doesn’t get fucked at least once a day by someone that works there, that is why all the offices have pull out couches and the Magazine pays for birth control for those who want it.

“Then come on Stud give it to me hard.” She says as she climbs on all fours on the bed, and spreads her legs for him.

Spike walks over to her and lets his pants fall off his hips, then pushes her skirt up over her hips. “No knickers.” He says as her reaches around to see if she is wet for him.

Before he has a chance to touch her, she stops him by saying. “No need been soaked for about half the flight.”

Spike moves his hand back to her hips and opens her up for him a bit more, then pushes himself into her.

After about 20 minutes of pounding into her hard and fast he, finally finds some release, after she has had her third orgasm.

Pulling out of her, he turns her to kiss him.

“Feeling better now?” She asks.

“Some yeah, but we better get back down there before they start to wonder what is taking us so long.” Spike tells her.

“Yeah Abby’s probably is wondering where we are, but tell me. How does it feel knowing that you could have just gotten me pregnant?” She asks him.

“You think.” Spike asks just a little too proud of himself.

“Its going to take time, a month or more to get fully out of my system.”

“I know, you said that earlier, but it is possible and we will have fun trying until then.”

“That we can.”

“I’ll have you walking down the aisle nice and pregnant.”

Maybe, maybe not Valentines day isn’t that far away.” She tells him.

“Valentines day.” He asks.

“Yeah always been a fantasy of mine.

“Good thing I’m making it official in a few days.” He tells her.

“Why the long wait to make it official?”

“My fantasy, to propose on the stroke of midnight on New Years Eve.”

“Oh.” Was all she could say?

“So Valentines day it is then, going to have a lot of work to do.” He tells her.

“I know, now get out, I’m going to change into jeans and then I’ll be down.”

“Alright.” He says leaving the room.

A/N:If anyone wants to proof read my stories and help out a bit could you email me at s_m_l_c@yahoo.ca I have only heard from one preson.
Chapter 5 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to Brenda who has started proofing this story. Thanks for the reviews. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 5

Wesley, and Spike were sitting on the couch, watching a Manchester United game, while the girls took the children out shopping.

”Are you still planning on giving Buffy the ring tonight?“ Wesley asks.
Â
“Planning on it. Did you do what I asked?“ Spike turned and asked with concern.
Â
“Yes, don't worry, Fred put it in her jewelry box for safe keeping, as soon as they get back, I'll have her get it.“ Wesley said with a chuckle.

“Thanks bro, how much do I owe you?“

“Nothing, I don’t want your money, just want you happy and with her you are. Mom and dad would be proud.“

Spike sat and thought about what Wes said for a few minutes before saying, "She threw away her birth control the morning we flew out here, and we set a date for Valentine's Day. We want to start adding to our family.”

Wes just nodded his head, like it was no big surprise.

“I know but its her biggest fantasy to get married on that day, and I am not going to ask her to change it or wait another year.“

“Then, I guess I better book us a flight out for the 9TH or 10TH of February.“

“Thanks man. Now would you be my best man.“

“I take it you already asked her then?“

“Yes you git! I asked her almost a month ago. Explained to her about the ring, and everything. You’re the only one besides her that knows I asked. Now will you answer my question?“ Spike was starting to get irritated.

“Yes, I’ll be your best man.“ Wesley tells him, and they settle back into the game.


Buffy and Fred were sitting watching the children play, in the child day care center.

Noticing that Buffy’s attention is focused on the window of a nearby shop, Fred says, “That's certainly a lovely dress, I’m sure William would love it.”

“Its a Wedding dress, how did you know?“ Buffy asked her eyes questioning.

“Not sure, I understand.”

“How did you know that I am engaged to William? We decided not to tell anyone till he makes it official.“

“He asked for a little help. Now come on lets go get you a Wedding dress.“ Fred says pulling Buffy up.

When they entered the shop, they went straight to the dress that Buffy had been admiring. The white strapless Wedding dress had red Flowers running through it. Buffy lovingly ran her hand over the satin fabric, just as the sales lady came up to them. "May I help you?" She asked them with a smile.

“I would like to try on the dress you have in the window.“ Buffy says.

“Lovely choice my dear, it's new. We just got it in yesterday. What size would you need?“

“I’m not really sure; I normally take a 4.“

“Then we'll start with a size 4.“ She turned to get the size needed, and handed it to Buffy.

While Buffy, and Fred were in the changing room, the sales lady came back with a veil in one hand, and a tiara in the other.

As she came out, they ushered over to a stand with mirrors all around.

“I didn’t know what kind of headpiece you would like, so I retrieved the ones they recommended with that dress.“ She says trying them both on Buffy.

“I think I like the tiara best.“ Buffy says. “I love the dress too.“

“I told you, William will love you in it. I suggest you buy it.”

“How would I hide it until we go back to California?“

“Don’t worry about that.“ Fred already had an idea.

“Our shop can ship it to anywhere in the world.“ The sales lady tells her.

Buffy gets a smile on her face. “I’ll take it!“

“Can I interest you in anything else? We do have matching flower girl dresses.“

Buffy looks at Fred, and says. “Abby!“

“I’ll go get her, while you change back.“ Fred hurried out of the shop to get Abby.

5 minutes later, they were all standing looking at the matching flower girls dress.

“Its sold in a size 4 to 16, what size would you need?“

“Most likely a 7 or an 8.“

“When’s the event?"

“Feb 14.“

“Alright, I’ll just go and get the dress.“

“What’s it for Mommy?“ Abby asks a frown on her face.

“A surprise for William. We can’t tell him about the dresses. The lady is going to ship them to Willow, and Tara’s, so he'll never know.“

After Buffy was finished giving the shipping information, She exited the shop to go back, and meets Fred and the girls.

“All done.“ She says sitting beside Fred. “Well, I still have to call Willow, and Tara, but that can wait a day or so. I’ll just have to hide this.“ Buffy says showing them the bridal magazine.

“Oh, I’m sure the guys will be busy tomorrow watching the game.“ Fred tells her.

“I guess, what time do we need to leave?“ Buffy asks.

Fred looked at her watch, “5 minutes ago.“

“Sorry.“

“Don’t be“ Fred told her as she stands to retrieve the girls.

Later that night Buffy, and Spike were standing in the grand ballroom of the Watchers Council, dancing.

“Your quiet, luv.“ Spike says.

“Its just everything has been so different, and amazing since we got here.“

“After we’re married you will be able to come as often as you like.“

She smiles and he kisses her.

A couple of minutes later, Wesley came over and tapped him on the shoulder. William turned to look at him, and Wesley said with a smile. “5 minutes till.“

“Is it that late already?“ Buffy asks, surprised.

“Yes it is. Would you two come with me?“ Wesley asks.

They followed Wesley to the front where Fred was sitting.

“Have a seat.“ Wesley tells Buffy.

She sat beside Fred, and Spike sat beside her. Wesley pours 4 glasses of champagne, and hands them out.

“Let’s make a toast.“ Wesley said, “To new beginnings.“

After they all take a drink, someone calls out. “1 minute to midnight.“

Hearing that, Spike gets down in front of Buffy on one knee. “Buffy you have brought the joy back into me, you made me change my ways. I love you, Buffy Anne Summers."
Spike pauses for a second, just at the stroke of midnight Spike asks. “Will you be my wife?“

Buffy has tears in her eyes, but manages to get out a. “Yes.“

Spike pulls her into his lap for a kiss.

Someone yells, “She said yes!“

When the kiss ended, Spike told Buffy, “Happy New Year.“ as he slides the ring on her finger.

After spending an hour of talking, and receiving congratulations, as well as a reminder that; William always had a job at the Watchers Council if he should ever want it, they leave the party to go home, and make love.
Chapter 6 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
I just noticed my summary, I hate writing them, but wrote she is divorced she has never been Married. Spike is here first husband. Again thanks for the reviews. The Lovely Brenda Proof read it for me. I had planed to only have this fic a few chapter long and for it to be done around Christmas time since that is the theme. But Real Life sometimes doesn't want to work with the fic life.
Chapter 6

****I week before the next issue was to come out in February****

Entering Giles office. “Giles, neither William or I have received the photographers pick, for this months issue.” Buffy says.

“Willow, and Tara are doing them this month. We all know how busy you both are with the wedding, and everything.“ Giles tells her, not wanting her too know what the real reason is for them not getting the articles. They wanted it to be a surprise for Buffy, and William.

****February 12, the day the February issue comes out.****

Walking into Buffy’s office at the With Pleasure Magazine, Anya says. “Have you checked out the photographers picks? They are hot!“

Seeing the Magazine Anya was holding Buffy says. “Anya, that is the men’s copy. Why would you be reading that one?“

“Oh, I read both actually. You, and Spike are both really good in the layout. Besides, I like to see how often Xander, and I make it in the magazine."

“I haven't had the time to check out the issue yet. I have been in meetings all morning, and have more this afternoon.“

“Are you still eating lunch with us?“ Anya asks, with her nose still in the book. Buffy didn't even think she was paying attention to her.

“Yes, were eating lunch with everyone.“

“Good! Try to check out the magazine.“ Anya says as she turns, and leaves the office.

Buffy sits down at her desk, picks up her copy of the magazine, and opens it up to the photographers pick in the middle of the book.

Buffy was surprised to see a picture of her, and Spike, her eyes grew wide as she read the article that followed.

****Hottest new couple at the With Pleasure offices..... will they make it down the aisle, or go their separate ways?
Editor's of With Pleasure women’s, and men's edition Buffy Summers, and William Pryce, have been seen together around the office, and various places around Sunnydale, Ca. They entered our Annual Christmas Party, arm, and arm where I had the chance to do a photo interview with the couple. The question is, with their relationship history are they heading down the aisle, or for splitsville? Stay tuned for more in future issues of With Pleasure Magazine. End****

After reading the article, Buffy picks up her phone, and presses the number for Williams’s line.

“William Pryce. How may I help you?“ Spike asks as he answers the phone.

“Get your copy of you magazine, and get in my office now.“ Buffy told him over the phone.

“Buffy?“

“Just do it Spike! I have another meeting to go too soon, and then lunch.“

“I’ll be right there.“ He told her as he grabs the magazine off his desk, and hangs up with Buffy.

Spike exits his office, and knocks lightly on her door, before entering.

“You’ve never asked to see my copy before, don’t tell me your having problems with it now.“ Spike says, not know what has got her in the mood she is in.

“Who says I never, just not often. But I have a feeling that the photographers pick is the same in both this issue.“ Buffy tells him, with a frown.

“Come here, kitten, we'll look at it together.“

Buffy walks over to him, and he pulls her down onto his lap, and opens the Magazine.

“So, you want to tell me what this pick is.“ He asks, as he gets to the article in question.

“Us!“ Buffy says, as he starts to read the article.

Once he is finished she says. “Yep, same as mine.”

Spike chuckles. “I wonder with they would say if they knew, that we're getting married in 2 days, and if your not pregnant now, that you will be soon.“

“I know.“ Buffy said through her giggles, feeling a lot better.

Spike starts to flip thru the rest of the magazine, with Buffy still on his lap.

“What are you doing?“ Buffy asks William, with a frown.

“Looking through a magazine, with the women I love, who just happens to be my soon to be wife.“ Spike tells her, before giving her a kiss on the lips.

****February 14th, Wedding Day.****

Buffy is woken by the ringing of her phone.

“Hello” She says, her unfocused eyes, trying to see the time.

“Did I wake you, Kitten?“ Spike asks.

“Yes, what time is it?“ Buffy asks, in a sleepy voice.

“9:45, I would have thought Abby would have you awake already.“ Spike tells her.

“Fred told me, she would watch her, so I could get some more rest. I quote ‘You need all the rest you can get, because not much sleeping takes place on the Wedding night.’”

Spike chuckles, “Guess we'll have to see if their right or not. I missed you last night.“

“I missed you too.“

“I’m going to check on the hall in a few minutes, and will see you later.“ He tells her.

“I’ll see you later. I love you.“ She tells him.

“I love you too.“ He says before he hangs up.

****3.5 hours later.****

“Are you nervous?“ Willow asks Buffy, as they drive to the With Pleasure Banquet hall that Giles gladly donated.

“Not as nervous as I thought I would be.“ Buffy tells her.

“Oh that’s good then.“ She says as they pull into the parking lot, and up to the front of the building, to where Giles is standing.

Giles says while opening the door for Buffy, and helping her out. “Why don’t you look lovely, my dear.“

“Why thank you, Giles.“ Buffy returned.

“I have set up a room in the offices for you. William is already here.“

“Can I go see him, Mommy?“ Abby asks.

“Only for a minute, the Wedding will be starting soon.“

“I’ll take her.“ Fred said, as she got out of the car with her 2 girls as well.

“Thank you.“ Buffy says to Fred.

As Giles starts to walk away with Buffy, Fred says to Abigail. “Lets wait for Mommy to get hidden from William, before we go see him.“

“Why would Mommy want to hide from him?“

“Its bad luck for him to see her before the Wedding, which is why he wasn’t at the house last night.“ Fred tells her.

“Oh, OK. Mommy's gone now, can we go see him?“

“Yes, I think were safe now.“ Fred says leading her into where the Wedding will take place.

Seeing him sitting in a chair at the front she calls to him. “William.“

Hearing his name, he stands up, and turns around.

Once she gets up to him, he bends down to her. “Are you not supposed to be with your Mum?“ He asks, with a smile.

“I asked to see you so, Fred brought me.“

“You look lovely, Abigail.“

“Thank you. Mommy bought my dress in England. She looks pretty too.“

Looking up at Fred, “Guess I wasn’t the only one that broke the secret that day, then was I.”

“She was staring at the dress, I persuaded her to go look at it, knowing you were going to ask her. She didn't tell me you had already asked her, until she tried it on.“ Fred tells him.

“Your not telling me that Buffy bought her dress in England as well. I would have known. It wouldn't have been in a small box.“

“Sorry, she had it shipped to Willow, and Tara’s, the only thing she kept with her was the bridal magazine.“

As Fred finishes talking, the music starts in the hall.

“I guess I better get her back.“ Fred says as she starts walking Abby to her mother.

Once Fred had taken her seat, Spike nods to the musician to start the music.

Once the music starts, Abby came out first, walking up the aisle dropping flower petals, she is followed by Tara, then Willow. After Willow reaches the front of the carpet, the Bridal march starts, and Giles brings Buffy down the aisle.

The Wedding progresses as any Wedding Ceremony, and soon they are walking out of the hall as Mr., and Mrs. Pryce.

As they all get into the Limo, William turns to Buffy, and says. “Thank you”

“For what?“

“For making me the happiest man alive.“

They drive in silence, just holding on to each other, till they reach the area they have chosen for pictures. It was the bluffs overlooking Sunnydale. After an hour of picture taking they all climbed back into the limo, and head to the reception.

Once there, the photographer takes Buffy, and Spike into the studio to do some photos for the Magazine, which he plans on giving to Buffy, and Spike as well.
Once in the studio, the photographer tells them how he wants them.

“I would like Buffy in her heels, and headpiece holding her flowers, and William I would like you in your tie, and cummerbund. I want a couple of you facing each other, with you arms around her. Both facing the camera.” They were so into themselves, neither noticed when the photographer stopped taking pictures.

5 hours later, Buffy, and Spike were leaving their wedding reception to go start their Honeymoon. Abby was with her father, so the only thing they had to worry about was, checking into there room at the Winchester Arms Inn and Suites.

After checking into their room, Spike pulls her into his arms and kisses her.

I love you, Mrs. Pryce.

I love you too, Mr. Pryce.

He reaches up and slides the zipper down her dress, then slides it onto the floor. Buffy reaches up, and starts to undo his jacket, and shirt, and slide them off.

Once they are both undressed, he gently picks her up, and carries her to the bed. Putting her down as gentle as he can, he climbs up her, and kisses her as she spreads her legs for him to fit between.

She says to him. “Make love to me, William.“

He then kisses her, and rubs her clit a few times to make sure she is ready before thrusting into her.

Quietly they make love to each other all night long.

The next morning after they wake up, Buffy turns to William, a greedy look in her eyes, and says,
“Well I guess Fred was right, we didn’t get much sleep last night.“ Then roll over on top of him.
Chapter 7 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews and that to Brenda for looking it over. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 7

****2 months after the honeymoon****

Buffy walked into the house after her doctors appointment, and found Spike sitting on the couch watching TV.

“So, was the doctor able to tell you why you've been so ill lately?“ Spike asked her with a worried frown.

“Yeah. He did a test, and told me what was wrong.“ She told him as she walked over to him, and straddled his lap.

“So, what did he say was wrong?“

Moving to whisper in his ear, she takes his hand, and guides it to her stomach. “I’m pregnant.“

“Really.“ He asked her in a high pitch squeak, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes, really.“ She said kissing him.

Still kissing, he starts to remove her clothes, once he gets her shirt off, he stops, and looks at her curiously, “Tell me its alright to make love to you.“ Spike whispered.

“Its fine, the baby is no bigger that a pea right now, totally safe. Maybe not for the hard, and bruising kind we have been known to do, but gentle would be just fine. In fact some women crave sex when they are pregnant.“

“That’s good.“ He says kissing her again. “Because I plan on making love to you for as long as I can, starting right now.“

He lays her down on the couch, and starts to remove his clothes. Once he's undressed, he lays his body down the length of hers, being careful not to crush her, and starts kissing her.

Kissing his way down her body, till her gets to where her thighs are parted, he rubs them gently, and dives in with his mouth, and tongue to lick, and suck at her clit. After hearing the cries of her orgasm, he slides up her body till the tip of his cock is at her entrance.

“William please.“ Buffy moaned in a desperate voice.

He enters her slowly, setting a gently rhythm as they make love to each other. When finished he pulls the blanket over them, and they fall asleep on the couch.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Spike wakes up, and carries Buffy upstairs to their bed. Laying her gently in the middle, he climbs in careful not to wake her, wraps her in his arms, and closes his eyes.

****2 weeks later****

Spike turns, and asks Buffy as their ready getting for work. “So what time is your doctors appointment today?“

“2:30, will you be able to come?“

“Yeah, I kept my schedule pretty clear for today, so I can go with you.“

“Thank you. I can’t wait to see our baby, I can still remember going with Mom when I was pregnant with Abigail.“

“Wasn’t Angel involved in the doctors appointments?“ Spike asks her.

“Angel argued tooth, and nail, that the baby wasn’t his. He didn’t want to lose his precious Cordelia.“

“I see, I’m sorry luv.“ He said, kissing her.

“Don’t be, if it wasn’t for what he did to me, I would have never have met you. I love you, and wouldn’t change a thing.“ She kissed him back.

“I love you too, but we better get going.“

“Yeah I guess, just let me finish getting ready.“

“Alright, I’ll just go, and make sure she has her shoes, and stuff on.“ He says leaving the room.

“Thank you.“

****2:30, at Dr. Lorne Greenhorns office****

“Buffy Pryce, would you follow me please.“ A nurse asks opening the door to the waiting room.

Buffy, and Spike follow the nurse into a room with an Ultrasound machine.

“Please remove everything from your waist up, and put this on.“ The nurse told her, handing her a gown. “You can change in there.“ She says as she points to a washroom. “The doctor should be in shortly.“ She said, as she leaves the room.

Buffy goes to put the gown on, that the nurse handed her. She left the washroom, and the doctor was just entering the room.

“Hello Buffy.“ Lorne says as he enters the room, when he sees William sitting there, he says. “You must be William?“ And shakes his hand.

Buffy moves to sit beside Spike.

“I guess you want to see the baby now. Buffy if you would just lay down up here.“ He says indicating the table.

Buffy gets up, and goes to lay down on the table.

“Well Dad, why don’t you come, and sit here.“ Lorne said, as he moved a chair so Spike could sit by Buffy.

“So let’s get this show on the road then, shall we?“

Buffy nods.

Lifting the gown, he applies gel to her still flat tummy. “Brace yourself this is cold.“

After the gel is applied he starts to run the Ultrasound wand over her stomach.

“You look about 8 weeks along, which would put the conception date around, or on Feb 14, and a due date around the last week of Nov. to the first week of Dec.”

“Thank you.“

“Would you like a picture?“

“Yes please, I can show it to Abigail when I tell her about the baby.“ Buffy tells him.

“Why don’t you go change, and I'll get the picture.“

“Alright.“ Buffy said hopping down, and going to the washroom, to change her clothes.

When she came back, Lorne was waiting with William.

“Here are the pictures Madame, and a kit to help parents tell other children about a pregnancy.“

“Thank you.“ Buffy said taking the stuff from Lorne.

“I’ll see you back here in a month’s time.“ He told them as they leave his office.

Later that night after supper, Buffy laid out what Lorne gave them, and sat Abby down ,and told her about the baby.

“Mommy, and William have to tell you something.” Buffy told her now 7 year old Daughter, as she sits down beside her on the couch.

“You know that Mommy, and William love each other very much, and we got married.“

At her Daughters nod, she continues.

“Well, when 2 people love each other, they show their love by doing adult things, which can lead to creating something very special.“

“I guess what I'm trying to say, is that Mommy, and William are going to be having a baby, and you’re going to be a big sister.“

“I’m going to be a big sister?“

“Yeah you are bit, how do you feel about it?“ Spike asks.

“Okay, can I play now?“

“Yes you can, we'll talk more about this later if you want.“

“Alright Mommy.“ The child says getting of the couch to go, and play.

“She took that well.“ Spike says.

“We'll have to wait. and see how well, once the baby is born. If we treat her different because of the baby, then she'll rebel.“ Buffy tells him.

“I’ll treat her same as I treat the baby, as far as I am concerned she's mine just like you are.“ He says kissing her.

“Thank you she might need to hear that.“ Buffy said leaning into kiss him back.

AN: I know that my Due date is rather long, but it need to be for the story, and its only by a week or 2 at that. Also I know the machine is called Ultrasound where I am from but am aware of different names for different countries.
Chapter 8 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, its sad to say the story is almost over, about 2 more chapters. Again I don't own them and Brenda did a lovely job editting this for me.
Chapter 8 : Baby born

****On the phone with Wesley in London, England****

“So are you still coming for his party?” Buffy asks.

“Most definitely, we wouldn’t miss the surprise for the world.” Wesley told her.

“I know, I was surprised when Angel said I could do it.”

"He's going to flip, anyway, our flight will arrive late on the 19th, we will be staying in a hotel in LA that night, and then driving down on the 20th just before the party. We'll be staying in Sunnydale till the 25th, and flying back later on that night.” Wesley told her.

“Alright, call me when you get into LA.”

They both say there good-byes and hang up the phone.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
****Oct. 20th, 2:30pm****

Hearing a knock at their door, Buffy said, “I’ll get it.” As she makes her way to the door.

Buffy opens the door to see Spike’s brother, and his family standing there, she puts her hand up and motions for them to be quiet. As she lets them in she says quietly. “He’s in the living room, and still doesn’t know that your coming.”

As they enter the house, Wesley takes her hands and says. “You look lovely, I see pregnancy agrees with.”

“Thank you.” She said, while blushing, and walks into the living room. Wesley, and his family follow her.

Seeing them Spike stared in surprise, his mouth open.

Seeing this Wesley asked Spike, “Well Bro, how’s it feel to be another year older?”

Shaking off his surprise, Spike replied, “Not much different that before, so England getting a little boring.”

“What, am I not aloud to see my baby brother, besides its not every day that he turns 25 years old?”

“No, I guess not.“

Speaking up for the first time, Fred said, “Now would you like to see your nephew or not?”

“You know I always want to see your children. Where are the girls anyway?”

“They ran off to play with Abby.” Fred tells him as she hands him, his 4 month old nephew.

After visiting with his family for a while guests start to arrive for the party.

4 hours later the party is in full swing, and Spike is opening the last of his gifts. After he has opened everything, Abigail hands him a legal envelope.

“What’s this?”

“It’s from mommy, and me.“ The child tells him, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

“You, and mommy already got me something.“ He told her as he opens the envelope. Abby standing there watching him, practically jumping in her excitement.

He takes the papers out, and reads them, then looks at Buffy with a silent question.

“She's has been asking, so I talked to Angel, and he said it didn’t matter, because she doesn’t have his last name anyway. He does have some conditions though, he doesn’t want to be out of her life totally.”

“So you gave her my last name?“

“More than your last name. He’s allowing you to adopt her if you want. She'll be yours as long as he gets some visitation. I hope that's OK.”

“Luv, of course its okay, its more that okay.” He says getting up and kissing her, and pulling Abby into their embrace.

“So who wants cake?” He asks.

After cake, and ice cream the party was officially over, and the guests started to go home. Leaving the ones that live there, and the ones that are visiting from England.

“That's the real reason we came for your party.” Wesley told Spike quietly.

“Where are you staying?” Spike asked him.

“Sunnydale Inn, we have a nice suite there, it has 2 rooms, and a living room. More than enough room for the 5 of us.”

“You know, I don’t think I could be a happier man right now.” Spike tells his brother.

“I know, I know you. You would have adopted her sooner if you could, but I also know that you would never ask to do so with Angel in the picture. So when Buffy called to talk to me about it a few month ago, I told her you would love it, that you always wanted to make Abby yours, that you married the daughter when you married the Mother.”

“That I did, so I guess I owe you thanks too.”

“No thanks to me, just sign the paper, and get them to the courthouse as soon as possible.”

“Will do, Bro.”

“Good, now I better get my family and go, see you tomorrow.” Wesley said.

They all said good bye, and then Wesley, and his family left.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the way to work the following Monday, Buffy, and Spike make a stop at the courthouse to drop the papers off. After being told the official notification will arrive in the mail in about a week to 10 days, they drive to work.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dec. 1

****10 am in the morning****

“Spike?”

“Yeah luv.”

“Remember when everyone told me I was crazy for working up until today?” Buffy asks.

“Yeah, but I figured you know better than me.”

“Well, I’m crazy, I’ve been having contraction for about 3 1/2 hours now, and my water just broke.” She said, as he sat down.

“Time to go to the hospital then?”

“Oh yeah, with Abigail, I had her about an hour after my water broke.”

“The doctor said your labor would be longer than that.”

“Don’t argue with me! This baby is coming.” She told him, as another contraction hit her. “There only 10 minutes apart.”

“Right then, lets go.” Spike said helping her up.

Once they arrive at the hospital, Buffy gets put into a room, and hooked up to monitors.

“The doctor will be with you shortly.” A nurse says as she leaves the room.

5 minutes later Dr. Greenhorn walks in.

“Well, lets see how your doing.” He says as he looks to see how far dilated she is. “8cms won’t be long now, let’s get you into a birthing room.”

10 minutes later, Buffy is moved to a birthing room.

“Alright Buffy, lets just see how your doing. 10cms, well it looks like it is time for you to do some work” Lorne tells her.

“On the count of 3 Buffy, I want you to push, can you do that?”

She nods her head, panting.

“Good, now 1, 2, 3 push!”

Buffy pushes.

“Good and down, alright, again 1, 2, 3 push.”

Buffy pushes again.

“The heads out.” Lorne tells her, as he cleans out the nose, and mouth. “Lets get the rest of the baby out now, one more big push.”

“1, 2, 3 push.”

When Buffy pushed this time the rest of the baby came out.

“Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl.” He told them, handing the baby to the nurse to be cleaned, and weighed.

“7lbs 3ozs, and 20 inches long.” The nurse tells them, as she helps put the baby on Buffy’s breast, so she can feed her.

“Do we have a name?”

Buffy looks at Spike, and then says. “Chelsea Mae Pryce.“
Chapter 9 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Well this is the 2nd last chapter, Please review. Again thanks to Brenda for editting this. I don't own then just like to play with them.
Chapter 9

*****The Christmas after Chelsea turns 2*****

After coming home from spending a week with her father, Abigail asks her mother, and Spike, “Mom, are we taking Chelsea with us to see Santa today?”

“Yes, we are, we'll be leaving after lunch.“

“Alright, I am going to my room, call me when lunch is ready.” The 9 year old said.

“How was Christmas with your dad, Bit?” Spike asked.

“Good, I guess.“

“What wasn’t good?” Buffy asked her.

“Cordy's pregnant again.”

“Oh, you don’t want to have a new brother or sister?“

“Yes, I do, I just wish it was you having the baby.”

“Oh sweetheart, someday mommy, and William will have another baby.“

“Alright, I’m going to read in my room.”

Once she's upstairs, Spike says, “I plan on trying again tonight, in fact I wouldn’t mine trying again right now.” He said, as he pinned her to the Island, and kissed her.

“Be good, your daughter should be up soon.“ Buffy tells him.

“Don’t want to be good, you know as well as I do, she'll be asleep for another hour.“ He said, kissing her again, and lightly rubbing at her clit through her jeans.

Buffy lets out a little whimper. “Please.“

“Knew you would see it my way.“ He said, as he undoes her pants, and gently pulls them off her, and then he lifts her onto the island.

Once he has her pants off, and her in front of him, he kisses her again while undoing his jeans, and sliding them down his legs, and stepping out of them.

Still kissing her, he takes his cock in his hand, and rubs it a few times over her clit, making sure to get it nice and wet with her juices.

Teasing her he hears her whimper, “Spike please!“ Then he enters her slowly.

Setting a slow rhythm at first, he starts to move quicker as Buffy’s moaning grows louder, and louder.

Pinching her clit she comes hard, screaming, “Spike” at the top of her lungs, waking their daughter in the process.

“God Buffy,“ Spike grunts out as he empties himself into her.

Once he is completely spent he says, “Guess I better go get her.“

“I guess.“ Buffy said as she starts to redress.

Spike pulls his pants back on, seeing Buffy is going to start lunch he told her, “No you don’t, you have to be lying down. Remember the doctors orders, if were going to try, and have another one.“ Then he scoops her in his arms, and carries her to there room, and goes to take care of their daughter.

*****5 Hours later they were getting home from the Sunnydale Christmas Feastivies *****

“What time do we have to leave tonight mom?”

“We will have to leave around 6:45pm for you to be there, and in costume for 7:15, the play starts at 7:30.“

Every year on Christmas Eve, Sunnydale Elementary put on a Christmas play, this year it was Abigail’s class, that was picked.

“Okay, mom can I help with Supper tonight?”

“Sure honey. How about you go, and play, and I'll call you when I have to something you can do.“

“Okay mommy, I’ll go play with Chelsea.“

Entering the kitchen, Spike asked her, “Can I help with anything, luv?“

“Well, I told Abby that I would call her when I got to something she could help with, but you can do these,” she said, handing him some potatoes, and a knife.

With all the talk of Shepard’s, and being poor, Abigail asked for Shepard’s pie for supper.

Spike takes the knife, and starts to peel the potatoes, he cuts them into cubes, and then calls to Abigail, “Abby do you want to wash the potatoes, and put them in water for me?“

“Okay Spike.“

After couple of minutes she came into the kitchen.

“You’ll have to get a pan.“

2.5 hours later they were arriving at the school for the play, that Abby was in. By the time the play is over it was 8, as soon as they got home Spike put the sleeping Chelsea into her bed.

“You may stay up till 9:30, and then it’s to bed for you, young lady.“ Buffy told her as she walked into the living room.

“Alright mommy.“

At 9:30 Abby gets up, and gives both Buffy, and Spike a kiss, and goes to bed.

“Well luv, what do we do now? We have 2.5 hours until it's time for Santa to come.“

“Well, we have Miracle on 34th street, or the Sound of Music on TV.“

“I can think of something else.“

Lightly hitting him on the arm, Buffy tells him, “Not yet, you know what seeing you in a Santa suit does to me.“

“Right then, have fun later, watch movies now.“

“Umhm why don’t you go make popcorn, while I go change.“

“What if I want to watch you change?“

“You’ll get the pleasure of taking it off me later.“

“Popcorn it is then.“ He said, getting up, and heading to the kitchen, while Buffy heads up the stairs.

10 minutes later they are sitting back on the sofa, cuddled up together, getting settled to watch the movie.

After the movie was over, Spike asks, “So when should we tell the girls my brother, and his family are coming.“

“Either we tell them tomorrow, or we let it be a surprise. I still can’t believe that they are travelling on Christmas day, or that they are moving to Sunnydale.“

“He always wanted to move from England, in fact Fred is from somewhere in Texas.“

“I know she told me, she also told me how they met.“

“Yeah, that was kind of a surprise when he said, that he had his girlfriend coming to visit.“

“Why would he move to Sunnydale, and not to where Fred is from?“ Buffy asked.

“Because, it's all a ploy to get me to quit the Magazine, and work for the Watchers council. I already have the training, and am guaranteed a job since Dad was one.“
“And you don’t want it?“

“Well, it would be better money for us. I like the magazine, and working with you, and I have been there for 5 years now.“

“Actually we need to talk about that, I was going to wait till after Christmas. The Sunnydale times sent me a letter a couple of days ago, they asked me to be head editor of the Newspaper; I have till the end of January to decide.“

He pulls her onto his lap, and kissed her. “You would be a fool not to take it, luv, buts it’s your choice to make.“

“If I take it, would you stay at the magazine?“

“No, I would most likely go to the Watchers Council, now that they are opening a branch in Sunnydale, I’ll talk to Wesley when he gets here.“

“We can’t leave Giles high, and dry.“

“We won’t.“ He says kissing her again, “So I guess this means your taking the job at the paper.“ He asked when he ended the kiss.

“Yeah, the Magazine has been kind of boring lately.“

Tapping her on the bottom, “Well luv, it’s almost midnight.“

“Alright, I’ll start the camera.“ She said, as she gets off his lap, her uncovered clit brushes up against his hard jean covered cock. “Oh God!“

10 Minutes later, Spike came back dressed as Santa Clause, he started to unload the gifts.

Hearing a noise Abigail goes, and wakes up her sister. “Santa’s here, lets go watch, quietly.“

Bring her sister to the stairs; she puts a finger over her mouth. “Quietly so Santa won’t hear us.“

After Spike sets out the gifts he walks to the mistletoe. “Well Mrs. Pryce do I get my yearly kiss.“ He asked her, in a husky voice.

“God yes.“ Buffy said, walking up to him, once there, she grabs his neck, and pulls it down to her mouth.

Seeing her mother kissing Santa, Chelsea says to her sister. “Mommy kiss Santa.“

“Mommies have to kiss Santa, to say thank you for the gifts. We better get back to bed, Santa will leave soon, and we don’t want him seeing us.“ Abigail tells her sister as she helps her off the stairs, and back to bed.

Just as they get off the stairs, Spike opens the ties on Buffy’s robe, and lets it fall to the floor, while kissing her, and starting to snake his hand down to her clit, and rubbing it.


AN: For anyone wondering when Spike said it was a surprise when Wesley told them his girlfriend was coming to visit, is because his family had no idea that he had a girlfriend, Fred was currently still in college in Texas while Wesley was in college in England. They actually met in a writing class where to 2 colleges did a pen pal writing exchange. They fell in love thru the letters and when she came out to visit is when he proposed to her. This fact was not added to the story because it was relevant, so I decided to add it to a note for anyone that was wondering.
Chapter 10 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long delay, seems I had a little problem with my Beta person, so thanks again to vampgirly for betaing this as well. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 10



*****20 Years later*****



A week before Christmas, Abigail was over at her mothers house for a visit. “So what’s going on for Christmas then Mom?”



“Nothing much, Chelsea will be here with her fiancée, the boys will all be here, two of them are bringing their girlfriends. I believe Uncle Wesley and his family will be here as well, but you’ll have to ask William about that.”



“So does Spike, still dress up as Santa.” Abby asked amused.



“Yes.” Buffy grinned at her.



“You know the boys don’t believe in Santa anymore, they just turned eighteen.” Abby rolled her eyes.



“He does it for me; do you really think all we did was kiss?” Buffy asked smugly.



“I know we don’t.” Abby replied with the smirk she’d picked up from Spike.



“The boys were conceived on Christmas Eve. I started the shots two weeks before, and the Doctor told me not to have unprotected sex for two weeks. That brought us to Christmas Eve, six weeks later I found out I was pregnant.”



After trying for almost two years Buffy was still unable to get pregnant, so she had started fertility shots, the end result was four boys: Eric, Robert, Randy and Allen. Unfortunately, during the birth there had been complications and she’d had to have emergency surgery to remove her uterus. If she hadn’t she would have bled out and died.



“I’m not sure… but I believe this little one came to be, when we went away in the summer and you were watching the kids.” Abby said rubbing her seven month pregnant stomach.



“So are you going to have anymore after this one?” Buffy asked.



“No! Four is enough, you know this one wasn’t planned but we’re not planning on getting my tubes tied or a vasectomy for him, I just don’t want to end our options.”



“We always wanted more.” Buffy told her oldest daughter wistfully.



“But you had six.”



“Yes and I was still young. I was only twenty eight when the boys were born, and don’t forget I had you at seventeen and Chelsea at twenty four. Most women only have their first at twenty three or twenty four, not their second. You were twenty four when you had Joyce.”



Abigail had three kids, Joyce who was five and named after Buffy’s mom, Rozlyn and Jared both three, and she was waiting for number four who was due in March.



“I know I was. So what time do you want me to come on Christmas day to help you prepare?” She asked changing the subject.



Buffy pondered for a moment before replying “I have Christmas Eve off, as the paper is closed for the day, as there is no issue on Christmas Day. A few people are working Christmas day but not me.”



“You’ve never worked Christmas.” Abby reminded her mom.



“I have done, I went in late after you and Chelsea were in bed, but that was when I first started there.” Abby looked shocked at that and Buffy smiled at her daughter, “I kept a lot of things hidden from you.”



“Why?” Abby was still surprised her mom had secrets.



“Because you were young. And especially when it came to my relationship with William, we were actually together for four months before I told you about him.”



“I think I understand why.” Abby smiled.



“Now don’t get me wrong he was here before you met him, we always had a very active sex life, we just hid it and you going to your fathers for weeks at a time helped.”



“You once told me a good sex life kept you healthy.” Abby chuckled



“It does, best exercise program, I have ever had. You know I’m glad you’ll talk to me about things like this, I would never do that with my mom.”



“Its most likely because of Anya’s lose lips.” Abby replied.



“Yes I would say that helped.”



“Okay sorry to do this but I need to go and get the kids in a couple of minutes.”



“Alright I will see you in a week.” Buffy hugged Abby, grateful that she came over on her day off to visit.



Abby returned the hug, “I love you mom and don’t be too mad when Allen tells you his secret, I thought you already knew.”



“Its okay, I’d love him whatever.” Buffy said as Abby made her way out.



Once Buffy had made sure Abby was out of the drive way, she kicked off her shoes and headed upstairs. A couple of steps up she dropped her shirt then hung her bra on the railing a little further up. Continuing up the stairs she then left her pants near the top of the stairs and on the top of the banister she hung her thong. Once upstairs she walked into their bedroom, laid down on the Blood red satin duvet to wait for Spike to arrive home.



Fifteen minutes later Spike came home, he smirked when he saw her clothes strewn up the stairs, he put his briefcase down, and untied his tie, before moving upstairs, stripping off as he went.



Reaching their bedroom door, he saw Buffy lying in the middle of the bed, naked as the day she was born.

Buffy grinned impishly as she crooked a finger, beckoning him over to the bed to join her.



Spike crawled up her body, dropping kisses across her skin. “I love you” he murmured before he buried his face between her thighs.



An hour later


Allen walked in with his boyfriend. “I guess my parents are at it again.” He said rolling his eyes as Buffy’s voice could be heard upstairs crying out “Oh Spike don’t stop, gonna cum.”



“Wish I could make you cum.” His boyfriend said, leaning in to kiss him, covering his erection with his hand.



“Not here!” Allen whispered enjoying his attentions, “My parents don’t know I’m gay yet, maybe later? They’re going out tonight.” He grinned.



Eric and Robert appeared behind them. “Mom and dad at it again.” Robert asked.



“You should know the answer to that, without asking. They have sex when ever and were ever they please in this house.” Allen told him



“At least they won’t be doing that during Christmas diner”. Eric said with a disgusted look, while trying to forget the images imprinted on his mind of his parents actually riding each other while eating supper a week ago.



“So what are you doing tonight?” Eric asked his brothers.



“You have to ask.” Robbie said smiling in amusement.



“Spending time with Kyle here.” Allen said.



*****1 week later it was Christmas Eve*****



Just as the clock was creeping toward Midnight Spike donned the infamous Santa suit, just like he had for the past twenty three years now.

Setting out the gifts for the boys he stopped under the mistletoe, smiling as Buffy walked up to him. She reached up on her toes to kiss him, her lips gentle brushing over his.



He slid his hands around her waist to pull her closer, taking one hand, he bought it back to the front of her robe, pulling the tie so he could slide it off of her, that done he allowed it to pool on the floor at their feet.



Buffy returned the favour, unzipping the Santa jacket, followed by his pants, as he pulled the hat and beard off. Just as Buffy moulded her deliciously naked body around him, and started rubbing his cock, the front door opened, halting them. Buffy pouted and Spike glared at his son.



“You’re late.”



“Had things to do.” Robbie replied, completely unphased at finding his parents naked, in the living room.



“And what would that be young man?” Buffy asked.



“I was with Sasha… doing what you are about to do,” he waved his hand at them, “You do know we don’t believe in Santa anymore. Right?” He asked, hoping to change the subject, he could tell by the look on his dads face he was still not off the hook.



“Did you use protection?” Spike asked. He knew all of his sons had, had sex before, but it didn’t stop him worrying.



Robbie started for the stairs. “Why would I when she is 2.5 months pregnant with my child.”



“We will be talking about his later, mister.” Buffy tells him as he disappeared from sight. Turning back to Spike, she rubbed against him again, making him groan, “Now… where were we?”



“You’re not mad?” He asked kissing her.



“Not happy, but we’ll need to support him, I had Abby at seventeen remember? At least he’s a bit older than I was.”



Spike nodded in agreement, “I guess you’re right, I’m not pleased but, it’s happened.” Spike said as he bent to kiss her again. “Lets not worry about it right now.” He mumbled against her lips as his hand slid between them to rub her clit.



“Oh I like the sound of that.” She whimpered giving his cock a couple of pumps before guiding it into her.



*****Over at Abigail’s house*****



After Santa delivered all the gifts he stopped under the mistletoe.



“Thank you for the gifts Santa.” Abby whispered coyly



“Well I see you have been busy, too bad it’s not mine.” Santa replied gruffly



“Forgive me Santa?” She said as she kissed him.



Five minutes later he was undressing Abby and leading her to the couch.



“I’ll forgive you.” He said quickly undressing and sinking into her waiting depths.



*****12:20 Christmas morning*****



Coming down from her orgasm induced high, Chelsea grinned at her fiancée. “Wow, who knew it would be like that without the condom.”



“Yeah” He replied slightly out of breath.



“Just think we could have conceived a child, wouldn’t that be a good Christmas gift?” Chelsea murmured.



“In that case we better try a couple more times.” He said, before promptly rolling back on top of her and sliding into her.



“You do know you’re back to condoms tomorrow.” She giggled



“Yeah I figured.”



*****Christmas morning at Abigail’s house*****



After opening all their gifts her eldest asked. “Can we watch Santa Clause now?”



“Yes we can, just let me get it set up.” Abby told her daughter.



After watching Santa lay out their gifts, Abby wasn’t quick enough turning off the tape.



Seeing her mommy kissing Santa her three year old says “Mommy kisses Santa Clause.”



“Well, it's a custom for mommies to kiss Santa, to say thank you for bringing all the gifts for their children.” Abby told them using the same words that William did all those years ago.



The End.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=23395