Dance for Me by Palerider
Summary: A slavery ring, lap dancing and a moody Spike, can Buffy ever make sense of her life?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 15316 Read: 21119 Published: 05/09/2004 Updated: 06/29/2004

1. Chapter 1 by Palerider

2. chapter 2 by Palerider

3. chapter 3 by Palerider

4. Part 4 by Palerider

5. Part 5 by Palerider

6. Part 6 by Palerider

7. part 7 by Palerider

8. Part 8 by Palerider

9. Part 9 by Palerider

10. Part 10 by Palerider

11. Part 11 by Palerider

12. Part 12 by Palerider

13. Part 13 by Palerider

Chapter 1 by Palerider
Usual Disclaimer. I own nothing.
Feedback. You betcha.

A/N Just a little something while I'm trying to get rid of the block. Oh and I had no idea it would be so hard to write the dance scenes, so if there a bit pants, forgive me.

****
Chapter 1


“Okay Dawn, lets go through it again. And oh yeah if I ever find out where you learned to dance like this, it’s not going to be pretty, especially if your inspiration is male.”

Buffy wiped the sweat off her forehead and fell back into step with Anya. They had moved the furniture back to make space in the front room. Willow and Xander were sitting on the couch watching the Buffy, Dawn and Anya go through the dance routine.

“Jeez Buffy, everybody dances like this, don’t you ever watch MTV or that film Honey?” Dawn reasoned.

“Yeah, I fit in a couple of hours between school and slaying and oh yeah, looking after you, and you’re my little sister.” Buffy reasoned back.

Since finding out about a slavery ring of sorts Buffy had been wracking her brain on how to put a stop to it. The ring operated under the cover of auditioning men and women as dancers for an exclusive club, a lap dancing club from what she could gather. The club unfortunately catered for vampires and the dancers were pretty much the entertainment and the snacks.

Buffy had been unable to come up with a location for the club, so the latest plan was to get picked for an audition. Which is what she was doing now, Dawn was showing her some moves to a song. Buffy smiled at the weirdness. Her little sister was showing her how to dance. Dawn had the steps sorted and Buffy was sure she could do the slutty bit herself. And of course Anya was full of tips. She stifled a laugh at the thought.

The plan was for her and the gang to go to one of the well known clubs and pretty much dance her ass off in the hope that she would get noticed by whoever picked the dancers for this new club. She and Anya would dance,
Willow had offered to help but was sadly lacking in hip hop dancing skills, Buffy had laughed out loud at the sight of Willow grinding her hips. She had instantly apologised only to find that the witch was laughing as well.

Buffy could see that Anya was enjoying herself; the dancing had become increasingly slutty as they practised the lap dancing bit. Anya was going all out. Buffy noticed her flashing coy looks at Xander and had to stifle another laugh at how uncomfortable he looked with that cushion on his lap. It had been there since Anya had tried showing Willow how to grind her hips, Anya had stood behind Willow and showed her by placing her hands on the witch’s hips and letting her feel it from behind. Xander’s eye’s had nearly popped out.

“Okay, that’s enough for now. So the plan is we meet back here and go to the club from here okay? 10 o’clock okay for everyone?” Buffy had barely finished the sentence before Xander dragged a waving Anya out the door.

“I would say it’s sweet, but it’s not.” Willow commented on the departing couple.

“At least they’re getting some. Which is more than I’m doing.” Buffy laughed.

“If you dance like that at this club I dare say you’ll be getting more.” Willow snorted.

“I know the marvels of being the slayer. Slay vampires, kill demons and my latest adventure, dance like a ho.” Buffy took a mock bow.

“Okay guys, pizza for dinner? Then I have to go and get myself ho’d up for tonight.” Buffy laughed with Willow and Dawn as they called a pizza.



Xander and Anya arrived at Buffy’s house at just before ten. Buffy had to laugh, Anya had definitely gone all out, and she was head to foot in black leather. A black leather bustier, a black mini skirt and stiletto high heels completed her outfit. At Willows dubious look she asked.

“What? We’re dealing with vampires, black and leather just about covers it. Anyway it’s not like I get to wear this out in public often.” Anya pointed out.

Buffy by contrast was wearing white. A white bandeau top and a very short white pleated mini skirt; her outfit was completed by knee high leather boots. She had left her hair down as well. She was happy with the result, a kind of virginal looking ho.

Dawn was admiring the outfits and checking that her sister and friends knew the dance moves when they heard the back door open.

“Oh that must be Spike; we’re going to watch a movie.” Dawn explained.

Spike walked into the front room and was greeted by an uncomfortable looking Xander and a half naked Buffy and Anya. At his open mouth Anya asked.

“Aren’t you going to compliment us Spike, I know we look great but it would be polite for you to make a nice remark.”

At Spikes silence, Buffy explained.

“We’re going to a club.”

“Slayer, I’m all for women’s equal rights and all that shit, you how you dress shouldn’t affect the way people act towards you, but you are definitely going to attract attention in that. A bad kind of attention, very bad.” Spike tried for diplomacy, but diplomacy was hard when you were trying to cover an erection with your duster.

“Spike I’m trying for the ho look.” Buffy answered with a smile, she stifled a giggle at Spikes attempt at diplomacy.

“Yeah but a classy ho, you know? Not a ‘I’ll give you a hand job if you buy me some crack ho’.” Dawn added helpfully.

Buffy burst out laughing as Spike choked on nothing. At Spikes incredulous look Buffy shrugged.

“That about sums it up. We’re going to see if we can flush out an address for this club that the vampires have set up, we’re going to go and dance and hopefully be approached for an audition.”

“Oh you’ll be approached all right slayer, and isn’t that club a lap dancing club?” Spike questioned.

“Yep.” Buffy answered.

“And you’re what? Happy to dry hump some guy at this audition?” He couldn’t keep the growl out of his voice.

“If that’s what it takes, Spike these people are being kept as prisoners, and from what I’ve heard they dance for customers, then the customers feed on them, it’s not even like they die after, because the management won’t allow the vamps to drain them. They have to go through it night after night. So can I put up with a little bit of embarrassment at shaking my ass at someone? You bet I can if it means we can stop this.” The determination shone in Buffy’s voice.

“Slayer why didn’t you just ask me to get the address of this place, I am still a vampire, if this place is for vampires I’m sure I could find out where it is.” Spike was clutching at straws; he hated the idea of Buffy having to do anything like this.

“Spike, I know you’re a vampire, but you’re not a part of that community are you? You said it yourself the demons of Sunnydale hate you, because you help me. Now we have to go, Spike don’t worry it’s not dangerous we’re just going to dance. Is everyone ready?” Buffy turned and asked the rest of the gang
chapter 2 by Palerider
After the gang had left and Spike and Dawn were sitting on the sofa, he turned to the slayers little sister and asked.

“So where is this club they’re going to?” Spike tried for casual curiosity, but Dawn wasn’t fooled.

“East Side, look Spike you can go if you want, we can do the movie another night.” Dawn managed to keep a straight face as she spoke.

She still marvelled that Spike still had feelings for Buffy even after all this time, sometimes Dawn suspected that Buffy might have feelings for Spike too but whenever she tried to bring up the subject Buffy shot her down and adamantly refused to discuss it.

“Well if you think its best Nibblet, I think I should just go and keep an eye on them, you know just in case they get into trouble.” Spike was up and putting his duster on in the blink of an eye.

Dawn sighed heavily as Spike left. She really wanted Spike and Buffy to get it together, Spike had been a part of the gang for a while now, he was welcome in the house, he and Xander even went out occasionally. Buffy and Spike had settled into a truce of sorts, they patrolled together. Dawn thought that Spike and Buffy would be great together, so for the millionth time she hoped that Buffy would come to her senses, and soon. Just to put Spike out of his misery if nothing else. She shook the thoughts from her mind and put the video into the player and settled back onto the couch.



Xander and Willow set their drinks down at a table and took the seats that were free. The club was packed. They had opted out of joining Buffy and Anya on the dance floor.

Buffy and Anya waded through the crowd to a relatively free spot on the dance floor and began just dancing casually with the rest of the crowd. Buffy glanced around the club for anyone who looked like the casting couch type; unfortunately she was spoilt for choice. As the song ended she heard the beat of the next song, she caught Anya’s eye and nodded. As the song started they began to move.

Says he wants you
He says he needs you
It's real talking when I make him wait for you
If he really wants you
If he really needs you
Really got to have you
Take your time and feel him out
When it's a good boy
I mean a really really good boy
Why not let him lay with you
That's when you give it to him good

Buffy and Anya fell into the steps they had practised. Their hands were raised as they twisted to the floor.

Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around
Poke it out like you’re back broke
Pop pop pop that thing
I’ma show you how to make your man say "Ooo"
Dip it low
Pick it up slow
Roll it all around
Poke it out like you’re back broke
Pop pop pop that thing
Ima show you how to make your man say "Ooo"

As the chorus of the song started Buffy and Anya turned and fell in line.
They pumped their arms and dipped to the floor, coming back up they faced each other and entwined their knees together. They rolled the backs and twisted their hips together.


Spike entered the club and made straight for the stairs for what led to the VIP rooms, he reasoned that the vamps who were recruiting had money, as he walked up the stairs his eye’s scanned the club looking for Buffy. She wasn’t hard to spot, she and Anya were gathering quite a crowd, men and women, the women were clapping and admiring their dancing, the men just looked like they thought it was Christmas.

Spike stood entranced for a moment, just watching Buffy’s lithe body move to the rhythm. She was beautiful. Spike was brought out of his trance by a man speaking.

“Their quite lovely aren’t they? Tell me would a man of your position be interested in membership to an exclusive club where you could take you fill of watching these beauties, then you could have you fill of the beauties.” The man let the innuendo stand thick in his voice.

Spike eyed the man suspiciously; surely it couldn’t be this easy. Obviously the man knew he was a vampire, Spike didn’t recognise him so the chances were that he was new in town. Maybe it was that easy, if this guy was new in town then he didn’t know who Spike was, as far as he was concerned Spike was just another vampire. Spike grinned widely at the man.

“Why don’t you tell me about this place?” Spike asked, gesturing for the man to lead the way.

The man introduced himself as Lionel and led Spike into the VIP room; he gestured for Spike to take a seat and turned to speak to a flunky that stood by the door. Spike saw him talking and pointing to the dance floor, and then the flunky left. Lionel walked over to the bar, why Spike marvelled at the expanse of the VIP room, it had it’s own bar, its own DJ and if what Spike could see was going on in the darkened corners of the room, its own supply of victims for the vampires.

Lionel returned to Spike and offered a drink, Spike refused with a shake of his head, the smell of human blood filling his senses. Lionel smiled and handed the glass to a passing waitress.

“I can see you will not be impressed by waitress service, lets see if we can impress you with wait you can expect if you join our little club.” Lionel gestured Spike to look at the door.
chapter 3 by Palerider
Buffy couldn’t believe her luck when she was approached by a burly looking man just after the first song, she frowned and pondered. Did it mean she was lucky or that she just screamed lap dancer? The burly man led the way and Buffy followed.

He led her up the stairs at the back of the club, up to the VIP rooms. Buffy mentally sighed. Why was it that the evil people had all the money? Here she was saving the world on a weekly basis and she didn’t even think that she would be able to put Dawn through college.

She entered the room and plastered a bright excited smile on her face. There were vampires everywhere. Her body was screaming to run or kill everything in the room. Another man, a very well dressed man came over to her and gave her a smile.

“Hello there, I’m Lionel. We were watching you dance and were wondering if you’d be interested in coming to dance for us in a private club?”

“Wow? Really? I’d love to!” Buffy put as much excitement in to her voice as she could muster.

“Of course you’d have to have an audition. And I feel I must tell you that it is a lap dancing club.” Lionel sounded like a concerned friend, Buffy refrained from the urge to pummel him, and she could see how the other girls had been duped into working at this club.

Buffy put a worried frown on her face.

“Lap dancing? That’s just dancing isn’t it? I wouldn’t have to do anything else would I?” Buffy surprised even herself at the naivety she put into her voice.

“No of course not my dear, it’s a very respectable club that we run. It also pays very well; we like to look after our dancers. So tell me, do you have any family?” The last was thrown in very casually and Buffy immediately picked up on what he was asking. Would anyone miss her if she disappeared?

“No, my dad is back in Chicago but we don’t really talk anymore.” Buffy let the sadness she really felt at the loss of her mother shine through her voice.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that, but don’t worry you’ll find a new family at the club. So how would you feel about doing an audition for us now?” Lionel smarmed.

Buffy glanced around the room and hoped with all her being that she didn’t get the enormously fat guy that was sat on one of the couches.

“Sure.” Buffy chirped. “Did you just want me to dance here; I could do a routine for you?” Buffy knew that wasn’t what he meant but it was worth a try.

“Well, I’ve seen you dance on the dance floor, let’s give you a lap and see what you can do with it.” Lionel turned and walked over to a bar; he spoke a few words to one of the patrons and picked up a chair.

Buffy’s mouth nearly dropped open when she saw just who it was that Lionel was leading back to her.

Spike.

Lionel put the chair down in front of her and gestured for Spike to have a seat. He walked over to Buffy and whispered.

“This is a potential customer, so let’s give him something to sway him and something to remember.” He smiled encouragingly at Buffy and stepped into the background.


Buffy just stood for a moment staring at the peroxide blond vampire sitting in front of her. She hadn’t known he was in here, her senses overloaded by the amount of vampires. Her mind flashed in a hundred directions at once, but she settled on the positive.

Maybe this wasn’t as bad as she thought. It was Spike, it couldn’t be that bad, and at least it wasn’t the fat guy. He would help her through this; she probably wouldn’t have to do hardly anything. After all she had never given a lap dance in her life; she wasn’t even sure where to start. She wracked her brain for all the films she had ever seen with a lap dance in them, that and for all the pointers Anya had given her.

Another evil thought ran through her mind, this was an opportunity to torment Spike, to get him back for all the evil things he had done to her.

With a newly found confidence Buffy walked over to the DJ to request a song, she knew just the song. It was on one of Dawns new albums, when Spike had heard it; he had gone off on one about Dawn being a bit young to listen to it. Buffy had blown him out; she didn’t think it was that bad.

Spike sat rigid on the chair, looking at Buffy. He didn’t know if this was heaven or hell. Buffy was just about to give him a lap dance. Oh how did he get himself into these situations?

The DJ was in his booth bopping his head to music that was filtering through the head phones he was wearing. When she asked for the song he gave her a huge grin which turned into a leer. Buffy suppressed a shudder and walked back to where Spike was sitting.

Without missing a step Buffy grabbed the back of a chair while she walked and set it down about two feet in front of Spike, as the first notes of the song floated through the room, Buffy pushed everything aside and let the music wash over her. She was going to make this look convincing. She took a seat in front of Spike.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I'm going to the places I can be out of control

As the singer began Buffy began to dance, she ran her hands down to her knees and for a split second her knees flashed apart then back together. She arched her back against the back of the chair and ran her hands up her thighs and across her chest.

And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

I love myself
It's not a sin
I can't control what's happenin'

Buffy stood up and took a step towards Spike; she circled him and ran her hand across his chest as went. When she returned to the front she dipped low to the floor and slowly arched her body to stand back up again.

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Buffy took that final step towards the blond vampire and swung one leg to straddle his lap, as she brought the other leg around she lowered herself into his lap, draping her arms around his neck for support and began gyrating her hips in time with the music.

Spike still sat rigid, with his arms stiff at his side, Buffy frowned slightly but carried on.

She immediately realised her mistake in choosing the song she had, she had no choice but to move in time to the music, she should have picked a song with a faster beat. It was incredibly intimate as she grinded herself slowly into Spikes lap. Especially since she was intimately feeling the evidence of Spikes arousal. She looked into Spikes eyes and heard him growl. A pang of desire zapped straight to her womb, and she couldn’t help the gasp that escaped her lips.

From the small of my back and the arch of my feet
Lately I've been noticing the beautiful, oh, me
I'm all in my skin and I'm not gonna wait
Commence on myself in the most precious way

And I don't want to explain tonight
All the things I've tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I'll teach myself to fly

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand


As she continued to grind herself into spikes body, Buffy almost lost herself in the desire and lust that was filling her body, Spike was continually growling now but he still sat rigid on the chair. Buffy wanted to smack him, he could at least pretend.

She raised herself off his lap and circled him again; she blushed to herself as she felt her damp underwear. This time stopping at his back and leaning over one of his shoulders, she ran her hands down his chest and whispered.

“Spike could you at least pretend to enjoy yourself.”

Spike let out a louder growl, pretend to enjoy himself? It was all he could do to remain sitting as still as he was, the scent of her arousal had filled his senses. He was fighting with all of his body not to pick her up and start pounding into her there and then. His coherent thought had left at the start of the song, all he was managing was one thought. Sit still.

There's a world undefined
In my body and mind
I won't be left behind
I'm already here

'Cause I've just discovered
Imagination's taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Buffy picked up her walk again, but this time when she reached the front of Spikes chair she straddled him backwards, so her back was leaning on his chest. She lowered herself into his lap again but sat still. She raised an arm to his neck and draped it around the back. She laid her head back on his other shoulder and started to grind her ass into Spikes lap. Buffy frowned again, he still wasn’t doing anything.

She put her mouth close to his ear and whispered. “Please Spike.”

It was the pleading tone in her voice that did him in, well that and the use of his name. Control and reason went out of the window. With a roar spike grabbed her hips and thrust his hips to meet hers.

Buffy almost screamed as Spike grabbed her, it wasn’t quite what she was expecting. But then again the wet patch on Spikes jean that was warm against her leg was something she defiantly wasn’t expecting either.
She turned her face to Spikes but he wouldn’t look at her.

The song had finished, and she didn’t know what else to do so she raised herself up off Spike’s lap. Spike stood up abruptly, he walked to the bar, grabbed his coat and walked straight out of the door. All without looking at her once.

Buffy stood at a loss, trying to understand Spikes behaviour, he couldn’t be that embarrassed surely. Buffy shook the thoughts away as she saw Lionel walking to her. When he reached her he had a huge grin on his face, he handed her a business card.

“You, my dear, are most definitely hired. You start Friday. Okay?”

“That’s great.” Buffy plastered a fake smile on her face and took the card.

“I’ll see you Friday then.” Buffy didn’t care if she seemed uninterested, she just wanted to leave.

Once Buffy was downstairs she made her way to her friends at their table. Anya opened her mouth to speak but Buffy interrupted.

“Did you guys see Spike?”

“Yeah, he stormed out of here a few minutes ago, probably got the knock back from some girl.” Xander laughed.

Willow nudged him, there was something up.

“What happened?” She asked.

“Nothing, it’s okay, I think I’m just going to go home.” Buffy answered.

“We’ll all go, and then you can tell us what happened at your house.” Anya said as she stood up and grabbed her coat.

Willow sighed at Anya’s pushiness, but then again at least she would bug Buffy until she talked, which was something that neither she nor Xander could do.
Part 4 by Palerider
**

She couldn’t sleep. Typical. Buffy looked at the clock, 3.47am. She got out of her bed and threw some clothes on. Right, she was going to go and apologise to him and get it out of the way. She made her way downstairs and in to the kitchen, she wrote a note saying she had gone to see Spike and left it on the fridge.

She headed straight to his crypt and paused outside the door. Buffy took a deep breath and pushed open the door. How hard could this be?

“Spike?” Buffy called when she didn’t see him in his usual chair. There was no answer. Buffy made her way deeper into the crypt, aiming towards the ladder which led down to Spikes make shift bedroom. Frowning slightly, she called his name again.

“Spike, you in here?”

Buffy nearly screamed as Spikes head appeared above the ladder. He glanced at her then looked down and carried on climbing his way into the room.

Buffy looked at his appearance, he was clad only in a pair of black jeans, the top button of the fly open. Barefoot and shirtless. Buffy guessed that he must have had a shower, then thought of the reason why he needed a shower and felt herself flush.

Buffy felt like her libido was going into overdrive, the combination of remembering the dance and a half naked Spike was causing very impure thoughts to flash through her mind.

“What do you want Slayer?” Spike looked pointedly at her.

He stayed on his side of the room, it puzzled Buffy as normally he couldn’t wait to get in her face.

“I came to apologise, for earlier…” Buffy started but Spike cut her off.

“”Right, you said sorry, you can go now.” Spike gestured impatiently at the door to the crypt.

“Come on Spike, don’t be like that. I said I was sorry.” Buffy felt a twitch of irritation starting.

“Oh you’ve said sorry so that fixes everything, does it?” Spike practically snarled.

“What is your problem Spike? I didn’t know it was going to be you, God, what were you even doing at the club anyway. What was I supposed to do, ask Lionel to find me another vamp because I didn’t like the look of you?” Buffy snapped.

Spikes only answer was a loud growl. Buffy suppressed a growl off her own, why was this making him so angry?

“Spike get over it, you got a free lap dance what’s the big deal!” Buffy snapped again.

“The bloody lap dance isn’t what this is about!” Spike shouted at her.

“So what is this about?” Buffy shouted back.

“Slayer, just leave alright, you wont like where this is going.” Spike ran a trembling hand through his hair.

“No I want to know what I have done that’s made you so angry.” Buffy watched the way his taut stomach muscles rippled as he moved his arm and tried to squash the pangs of desire that were shooting through her.

Spikes nostrils flared and he let out another growl before stalking towards her, Buffy took a step back automatically with the feeling that she just made a mistake.

“I’ll tell what has made me so bloody angry. You! You know how I feel about you. And I know that you damn well feel something for me! I haven’t pushed the issue before, I thought I’d let you come to it in your own time. But no, you have denied it each time. Well guess what Buffy I’m a bloody vampire I can smell your desire every time you’re near me.” Spike was speaking between gritted teeth.

With each sentence he took a step closer to Buffy.

“I’m not saying you love me, not yet. But I know that you want me. And guess what…” Spike invaded her space until his face was just a few inches from hers.

“….now I’m gonna push the issue.” Spike closed the distance between them and brushed his lips against hers, gently. He wanted to give her the time and space to bolt if that was what she wanted.

He pulled back and looked at Buffy’s face, looking for a response.

Buffy was torn, part of her wanted to run or smack him while the other half was relishing in the way her lips were tingling and her nether regions were throbbing. And Spike was leaning in for another kiss.

“Don’t kiss me Spike, please don’t kiss me again.” Buffy pleaded, trying to get Spike to make her decision.

Either he didn’t hear her or he just didn’t care.

Spike smashed his mouth against hers, pushing his tongue into her mouth, Buffy answered the kiss hungrily; they’re tongues battling for dominance.

It was Spike who broke the kiss, he tore away from Buffy, panting.

“I’m giving you an out, Buffy. Leave now if you don’t want this because we both know where this is going.” Spike ground out.



A/N Just a little chapter. More soon.
Part 5 by Palerider
**

Chapter 5

Buffy blinked her brain trying to make sense of what Spike was saying. Or at least her brain told her he was speaking, her body wanted to know why he wasn’t buried to the hilt inside of her. She warred for a second and her body won.

Buffy launched herself at the vampire in front of her. Her arms went around his neck and his arms caught her legs as she wrapped them around his waist. She smashed her mouth against his and forced her tongue into his mouth.

She ground herself against his hardness desperate for some sort of release. Lust had taken over her mind and body.

Spike could only growl as Buffy assaulted him. The fiery little blond in his arms was determined to rid him of coherent thought altogether. He staggered blindly, still holding her until he found the wall of the crypt. He backed her into it. As her back hit the wall Spike thrust his erection against the heat he could feel through his jeans.

Buffy wriggled her legs out of his grip and dropped to the floor. She pushed Spike away slightly before pulling her top of above her head. She threw the top to the floor before stepping out of her pants. She stood waiting in her underwear, noticing that Spike was not moving she reached her hand out to his jeans to help him off with them

Spike could only stare at the goddess that had undressed in front of him. If he could have spoken he would have asked Buffy to pinch him, just to make sure he wasn’t dreaming again. He felt her tugging at his jeans and his musings fled as he felt her hand encircle his cock.

Spike hissed at her touch and a small smile touched Buffy’s lips. If she wasn’t so driven by desire she would have laughed. Spike was dumbfounded; it was one for the books. Okay it was time to send him a wake up call.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his jeans down with her as she went. Spikes rampant erection sprang free and Buffy took a second to admire it. Admiration over, her hand circled the base of his cock and guided it towards her waiting mouth. She swiped a lick over the tip of it and was rewarded by a twitching cock and a startled Spike.

She engulfed the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

“Jesus, Buffy! Oh fuck!” Spike was definitely out of his musings. The heat of the slayers mouth and the firmness of her little hand had him firmly rooted in this world.

Buffy pulled back and licked her lips before engulfing him again, this time taking in as much as she could. Pulling back again she pumped him with her hand. She glanced up at Spike and revelled in the way his head was thrown back and the groans he was making.

Covering the head with her mouth again she sucked hard, then taking him in again until she felt him hit the back of her throat. She suppressed her gag reflex and swallowed around him, willing her throat muscles to relax.

Spikes eye rolled so far in to the back of his head he was surprised he didn’t pass out. Buffy was deep throating him and he wasn’t going to last much longer. His hands reached out to grasp at her hair, trying not to abandon control and fuck her mouth for all he was worth. He thrust his hips a little and that was all it took.

“Buffy I’m gonna come. Fuck…Buffy!” Spike roared her name as he shot his load down into her waiting throat.

Buffy swallowed instinctively as she felt his cum hitting the back of her throat. She continued sucking as she drew back slowly pulling his cock out of her mouth. When she reached the head she gave it a little kiss and smiled as she saw Spike shudder.

Spike stared at the slayer on her knees in front of him, a small smile gracing her lips. He wasted no time in pulling her up to him. If he was dreaming then fine but he wasn’t going to waste any more time wondering about it.

He picked her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist again. He headed towards the ladder that led down to his bed. The crypt was all very well but he had plans for tonight and he wanted her to be comfortable.



Buffy let out a little squeak as Spike deposited her on the bed. She reached for him to pull him down but he avoided her hand. He pushed her back gently so she was lying down then he clasped his hands under her knees and pulled her until her ass met the edge of the bed.

Spike knelt in front of the bed and inhaled the delicious scent that Buffy was emitting. He needed to taste her. He pushed her legs apart and put his face her sex. He inhaled deeply before running his tongue against her through the lace of her underwear. He pulled her thong to one side and gave her another lick.

Buffy moaned as she felt his tongue against her, she was so wet and getting wetter by the second. She found it amazingly erotic having things done to her while she was still wearing her panties. But she needed more; she thrust her hips up impatiently.

Spike chuckled at her willingness. He stood up and Buffy whimpered. His hands pulled her underwear down slowly and chuckled again as Buffy tried to shake them off. He returned to his knees in between her legs. His hands ran along the inside of her thighs as he pushed them open, spreading her legs wide. He dipped his face to her sex again and ran his tongue the length of her slit. Buffy sighed happily.

Then Spike began his own assault. He attacked her clit with his tongue, licking furiously. Buffy let out a shriek as her body quickly rose towards an orgasm. Spike stopped his assault and pulled back from her body.

Buffy keened as she wriggled desperately seeking release.

Spike ran a finger along her soaking slit before slowly pushing the digit into her. Buffy tried to raise her hips to force his finger in further but Spike rested a hand onto her stomach and held her down. When his finger was buried inside her he pulled it out and added another finger. Buffy was now mewling incoherently and he took pity on her. He pumped his fingers into her and attacked her clit with his mouth again.

He licked her clit, and then sucked it hard into his mouth while pumping his fingers furiously. He felt Buffy’s muscles tighten around him and gave her clit a gentle nip with his teeth. It drove her over the edge and she screamed as she came.

Buffy’s body shivered and convulsed as she came down from her orgasm, when she could move she reached her hands between her legs and grabbed Spike by the shoulders and pulled him onto the bed. Flipping him, so he was laying on his back she quickly straddled him and impaled herself on his cock.

She moaned as she felt him fill and stretch her. Spike hissed.

“Fuck, you’re so tight, and so hot….”

She smiled at the little growls that were coming from Spike. Wasting no time she started to ride him. Her hands on his chest gave her support as she raised her hips drawing the head of him to her entrance before slamming back down on his length and grinding her clit into the base of his cock.

Spikes hands gripped her hips as he met her thrusts. Buffy leaned back and hissed at the new sensation as she felt him penetrate deeper. She rocked and rolled her hips needing the release that she could feel building.

Spike stared at the slayer straddling him, her head thrown back and her hair cascading down her back. Such wanton abandon showing on her face. It drove him and he could feel he was getter closer. He let go of her hip and brought his hand to her clit. He rubbed the swollen pearl with his thumb and was rewarded when Buffy shouted.

“Yes! Spike! Don’t stop…” Buffy was on the edge.

Spike felt her inner muscle clench around his cock and he lost control, he roared her name as he came, thrusting deeper into her. Seeing Spike come and hearing him call her name drove Buffy over the edge. She screamed again as she shattered, slumping forward onto Spikes chest, panting.

Spikes arms encircled her and he hugged her tightly. He relaxed his grip and was pleased when Buffy didn’t move. She wiggled slightly and he groaned as he felt himself grow hard again.

He rolled their bodies so that Buffy was on the bottom. Her legs wrapped around his back and began thrusting slowly. Buffy raised her hips with each thrust. She tried to increase the pace but Spike wouldn’t allow it.

He kissed her slowly as he pushed in and out of her body. Angling his body so not only did he grind the base of himself against her clit but he caught her sensitive inner spot with each thrust. Buffy felt herself rising again despite the slow pace.

Spike rested his forehead against hers. There was something incredibly intimate about having sex with someone the same height as you, Buffy stared into Spikes eye and got caught up in the emotion that shined there.

Feeling Buffy’s muscles begin to flutter he moved his body within hers faster. When he knew she was about to go over he stared into her eye’s and whispered.

“I love you.”

Buffy screamed as she shattered for a third time, she raked her nails across Spikes shoulders and it was enough to drag Spike along with her.

“Buffy!” Spike called her name as he came again. He relaxed onto her but rolled off her quickly, not wanting to leave weight on her. He pulled her onto his chest, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and lay panting.

Spike gave a little chuckle and asked.

“So does this mean I’ll get another lap dance?”

“Spike…we need to talk.” Buffy sighed and sat up.

Spike really didn’t like the sound of this.

tbc.....
Part 6 by Palerider
***

Chapter 6

Buffy got up from the bed avoiding Spikes eyes and began to look for her clothes.

“Buffy, sit down. What are you doing?” Spike asked.

“I need my clothes, where the hell are my clothes!” Buffy finally found her underwear and slipped them on.

“What do you need clothes for? I thought we were going to talk.” Spike didn’t really want to bring up the talk again but she was making him nervous.

Buffy finally remembered that the majority of her clothing was on the upper level of the crypt. She spied one of Spikes trademark black shirts and slipped it on. She avoided his gaze again and focused on buttoning the shirt.

“My, don’t you look sexy in my shirt, the way it brushes the tops of your thighs…” Spike smirked and Buffy sighed and sat down on the corner of the bed. She swung a knee up on to the bed and turned to face the music.

“Spike, tonight was amazing.” Buffy began

“I thought so to, kitten.” Spike practically purred and Buffy wanted to scream, this was going to be hard enough as it was.

“But that’s all it was, tonight.” Buffy explained softly.

“What do you mean?” Spike asked, quickly sitting up. Then he stood up and grabbed his jeans and slipped them on, he searched the floor for a shirt for himself.

“Spike what are you doing?” Buffy asked.

“The same as you slayer, getting dressed, for some reason I don’t want to be naked while you break up with me.” Spike snapped.

“I’m not breaking up with you…” Buffy started but the vampire cut her off.

“No. what your doing is worse. Your not even going to give us a chance.” He slumped back to the bed.

“Spike I’m sorry but I can’t do this, this thing with me and you, I shouldn’t have let it go so far.” Buffy felt like the biggest bitch on the planet as she saw the emotions that rippled across Spikes face. The last was anger.

“If you are going to spill some rot about me vampire you slayer, so help me I will rip off your arm and beat you to death with the soggy end! I know you have feelings for me, damn it.” Spike shouted.

“You done?” Buffy asked, and then continued. “Do you want to hear what I’ve got to say?” Buffy hadn’t planned on explaining but it was the least she could do.

“Your right, I do have feelings for Spike. That’s the problem right there. If I didn’t have feelings for you then maybe I could do a casual thing with you but I think we’re both past that.” Buffy sighed and pushed her hair back out of her face.

“I can’t let the feelings I have for you get any more intense Spike, the feelings I have already are so intense I feel like there going to consume me. My body aches for you when I’m near you. I feel like I will go insane if you don’t touch me.” Buffy whispered.

“I don’t see what the problem is. Luv, it’s normal to feel that way.” Spike wanted to dance in glee; she felt the same way he did!

“It’s not normal! Spike I would quite happily ignore my family, friends, patrolling and the rest of my life if it meant I could be locked in a room with you for the rest of my life. It’s not normal.” Buffy ranted. Spike chose to keep quiet sensing that she wasn’t done yet.

“I haven’t felt this intense since Angel.” She heard him growl and rolled her eye’s.

“Oh get over it, I’m not comparing you two. What I’m saying is that I loved him so much, the kind of abandoned love that you can only feel when you’re sixteen and it’s your first love.” Buffy took a deep breath and continued.

“And what happened? He lost his soul, tormented me and my friends and killed Giles girlfriend. Then I killed him, I looked into his soulful eyes and ran a sword through him and sent him to hell.” Buffy wiped a tear from her face and held out a hand to stop Spike who was moving to comfort her.

“I’m not done yet. Losing Angel nearly destroyed me, when he died and when he left me. I felt like I was dying. Then I found out that Dawn wasn’t really my sister but I loved her anyway, because she was more than that. And what happened? Giles told me that I had to let her die if I wanted to save the world. Dying and being brought back. I can’t go through all this again Spike. Not with you.” Buffy looked up at him.

“Buffy I love you. I’m not going to leave you, pet and you know I love Dawn.” Spike did go to her this time. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight to his chest.

Buffy pushed away from him and wiped the tears that were falling.

“Can you promise me that Spike? Can you promise me you will never leave? That you won’t turn evil again and kill my friends or Dawn? Can you promise me that I won’t have to choose between the world and you? Or that I’ll never have to kill you?” Buffy didn’t even try to wipe the tears away anymore. Her emotions were overloading.

Spike sat and looked at her, he could promise her those things but he knew that she wouldn’t believe him. He wanted to scream in frustration.

“So what, you’re not going to even give this a chance? You’re just going to pretend that nothing is different, that you don’t have these feelings?” Spike demanded. He knew he sounded desperate but he didn’t know what else to do. She had been in his arms earlier, within his grasp and now she was gone. Spike watched her pull herself together.

“That’s exactly what I’m going to do Spike. If I didn’t feel like I would lose myself in you, that if I knew I wouldn’t fall like I know I would then maybe it would be different but it’s not something I can afford to find out. Dawn needs me, and I can’t go through it again.” Buffy stood up and walked towards the ladder; she climbed them and never looked back.

Spike sat for a moment, stunned. He had lost her. Nothing in this world could make her forget the pain that had surrounded her. He thought back to what she had said. That she was afraid he would consume her. That she would happily forget everything just to be with him. A tear rolled down the vampires face. What could he say? He felt the same way.

Buffy stumbled through the graveyard, tears blinding her way.


tbc.......
part 7 by Palerider
Chapter 7

Dawn had finished school for the day and she had decided to pay Spike a visit. It was Thursday now and no one had seen or heard from him in two days. He hadn’t come over to plan the attack on the vamp club and Buffy was due to do it tomorrow.

But that wasn’t just it. Dawn had a sneaking suspicion that something had happened between Buffy and Spike, something bad. Buffy was so moody. One minute she snapped the next she looked as if she’d burst in to tears. Either way Dawn was going to find out.

She reached the crypt door and pushed it open.

“Spike?” she called softly, entering the crypt always made her a little uneasy.

Panic set in as she took in the devastation that had hit the crypt, it was completely trashed.

“Spike! Are you in here?” Dawn rushed to the ladder and quickly made her way down them. She stopped at the bottom, stunned. There was Spike asleep on the bed.

Dawn called again.

“Spike? Wake up, what happened upstairs?” Dawn crossed the room to the sleeping vampire and gave him a nudge. He mumbled something and moved his arm, dropping a bottle which he must have been holding.

Hmm, thought Dawn. Not a sleeping vampire but a passed out one. Dawn quickly put the pieces together. Oh yeah, something bad had happened. She hadn’t seen Spike this drunk since Buffy had died.

Leaving Spike to it she climbed the ladder to the upper level and looked around.

Jeez thought Dawn, there must be at least 10 empty bottles of bourbon scattered around the crypt. And the damage was extensive. Not even Spikes beloved TV set had survived. He must have been really upset. Which brought her thoughts back to Buffy, what on earth had she done to piss Spike of this much? Because it had to have been Buffy, no one else could affect Spike like this.
**
Buffy was sat at the table drinking tea when Dawn stormed into the house.

“What did you do to him?” Dawn demanded and Buffy knew immediately who she meant.

“What do you mean, what did I do to him? Who?” Buffy asked mildly, hanging onto to ignorance for a few moments longer.

“You know who! Spike!” Dawn shouted.

“What do you mean “what did I do to Spike?” Buffy wondered again briefly what the vampire had gone and done now.

“You did something to him, because he has crawled so far inside a bottle that the tequila worm is feeling jealous.” Dawn sighed. What was the point, Buffy obviously didn’t feel like sharing, again.

“You know what? I don’t care what happened. But you better go and sober him up if he’s going to help you tomorrow night. And he is helping you right, you’re not going to be stupid enough to try an attack on a club full of sleeping vampires, even during the day.” Dawn had to make sure, Buffy did some really stupid things sometimes.

Buffy gaped at Dawn and then smiled.

“I will get him to help me. When did you turn into the responsible one, huh?” she ruffled Dawns hair playfully despite the younger girls protests.

“What happened with Spike? Buffy I haven’t seen him like that since you died, he seems really….broken.” Dawn commented softly.

Buffy took a deep breath and weighed up the odds, to be truthful or not? Dawn had grown up so much in the last couple of months and she and Buffy had really started talking lately. Okay thought Buffy, spill it all out and see what happens.

**

Buffy pushed open the crypt door like she had only a few days ago and stopped to take in the destruction, Dawn had told her about it but she was still surprised to see it. She headed straight for the lower level as that’s where Dawn had said he was. She stepped off the ladder and saw Spike sprawled out on the bed, pretty much in the same position if what Dawn had said was right.

She walked over and knelt at the side of the bed.

“Spike?” she called softly not wanting to startle him.

“Spike?” she called again, only louder.

Startle him my ass thought Buffy after a good ten minutes of trying to rouse the drunken vampire. She didn’t want to get to close again, he absolutely reeked of alcohol. Plus a stale kind of smell which Buffy really didn’t want to think about to closely.

Heaving a big sigh, the heaving the sleeping vampire over her shoulder she carried him up the ladder and to the edge of the graveyard. She used her cell phone to call a taxi, and then sat down to wait.

She could have carried him to her house with no problem but it would look a bit strange to any passers by, a small woman carrying a full grown man like a sack of potatoes over her shoulder, so she settled on a taxi.

Of course she couldn’t help the traditional comment to the taxi driver when he asked if her boyfriend was okay.

“He’s just dead drunk.” Buffy answered suppressing a giggle.

The taxi dropped her off and she waited until he had pulled away before hoisting Spike back up on her shoulder and took him into the house.

She dropped him on the couch and shook her head slightly. Buffy turned as she heard Dawn bounding down the stairs.

“Oh. What are you gonna do with him?” Dawn asked curiously.

“Sober him up, I suppose.” Buffy answered.

“Do you want any help? Dawn asked brightly and Buffy smiled at her.

“No it’s ok, you go on to bed.” Buffy sighed again once Dawn had left.

"You know Buffy, I think you underestimate yourself. You obviously have really strong feelings for him. But that doesn't mean you'll lose yourself in him. And letting go and loving someone doesn't mean you'll lose them either." Dawn spoke with her eerie insight again.

Buffy held up a hand to stop dawn but Dawn cut her off.

"I know, your done talking, all I'm saying is it might not be as bad as you think, in fact it could be as good as you think." Dawn said softly before returning to the stairs.

Buffy stared down at the couch. Here she had an inebriated vampire, in need of a shower and large quantities of black coffee, the vampire who she told the other night that she couldn’t have a relationship with, the vampire that staring at now she couldn’t help but think was possibly the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.

Buffy dragged Spike up the stairs and dumped him this time on her bed. She went back downstairs and put some coffee on, vaguely wondering did coffee actually work on drunken vampires. She gave a mental shrug, at the moment she needed all the help she could get. A loud crash from upstairs brought her out of her reverie and she ran to see the problem.

She laughed out loud when she saw Spike sprawled out on the floor with Mister Gordo tucked under one arm, she quickly reassured Dawn that all was well when the teenager came investigating. Deciding to leave to coffee brewing Buffy hauled Spike back up onto to the bed.

“Schlyer?” spike breathed and Buffy flinched from the alco breath.

“Yes spike?” she answered trying not to laugh again, she needn’t of bothered because he had passed out again. All of the mirth left her and she felt a healthy dose of guilt as she thought of why Spike had gotten into the state he was in.

Sighing for the fiftieth time she pushed all thought away and began pulling Spikes clothes off.

tbc....
Part 8 by Palerider
Chapter 8

Buffy gave another big sigh, it had taken her a good half hour to ready Spike for bed, and that only included taking his duster and shoes off. The difficulty being that every time she moved him, he woke briefly and tried to grope her.

Buffy was still reeling from the sensations, particularly from when it had seemed like a good idea to sit him up on the edge of the bed, and rest his head on her chest in between her breast to slip his arms out of his duster. Spike must have an uncanny sense, she thought, because as soon as she lent forward to slide one of his arms out, Spikes tongue flicked out and across her nipple through her top. She shook her head and put it down to her over active imagination. Then as she bent again to reach for his other arm his mouth closed over her whole nipple and sucked gently. Suppressing a moan she disengaged his head, ignoring his drunken protests and laid him back on the bed.

Totally unprepared for it, she fell when he pulled her down on top of it. Buffy shook her head. Spike definitely didn’t suffer from brewers droop. He was as hard as a rock despite his drunken state. His arms wrapped around her waist and raised his hips to grind himself into her. Buffy responded for a second and then pulled herself out of it. She thought for a split second that what could it hurt? He probably wouldn’t even remember tomorrow. But she quickly put that one out of her head.

“Spike, come on, stop that, you need to sleep.” Buffy scolded him.

“Don’t need sleep, I want to fuck you.” Spike mumbled out. His mouth had found her neck and was quite happily nuzzling her.

Buffy’s breath caught at his blunt but strangely erotic comment.

About to protest again Buffy was cut off as Spike flipped them so that she was on her back with Spike lying in between her legs. Spike was now kissing and licking her neck; she felt the muscles and bones of his face ripple and knew that he had shifted into gameface. A constant growl rippling through his throat.

She tensed as he began grazing one of his fangs along her neck.

“Spike? What are you doing?” she questioned softly. She didn’t think he would harm her but he was really drunk.

Spike began rocking against her, grinding his hard on into her. Buffy gasped and rocked back. The combination of grazing fangs and rocking cock had her at a loss.

Thinking that she should be doing something, Buffy tried to clear her thoughts. Oh yeah, struggling, she should be struggling. Before she had a chance to put her plan into action she felt two things.

Spikes fangs pierced her neck and an orgasm ripped through her body. Her back arched uncontrollably as a wordless scream burst from her throat. She felt Spike bow against her, in what she could only assume was his own pleasure. They slumped to the bed with Buffy panting heavily. At some point Spike had removed his fangs from her neck and his face had returned to its human counterpart. He slumped heavily against her and she pushed him off, on to the bed.

Typical she thought. He had passed out again. She got up and covered him with a throw. Passing her mirror on the way out of the room, she stopped and looked at herself.

Her hand went to the two puncture holes that were slowly tricking blood. She grabbed a tissue from the desk and dabbed at her neck. Feeling simultaneously warmed by the sight and slightly disgusted with herself. She had let spike bite her, okay let was a slightly strong word, but she hadn’t put up much of a fight. She was like a puppy she thought, doing anything for a doggie treat, but in her case all it had took was Spike’s tongue.

Buffy thought that she had been definitely right to cool things off with Spike because she now knew for a fact that given the right circumstances she would let Spike do whatever he wanted to.

She left the room and went to bed, she had a lot to do tomorrow, and she could only hope that she could block all the other unwanted thoughts.

**

It was about two o’clock the following afternoon that the gang arrived at Buffy’s house, causing Spike to awaken. He could hear talking downstairs. Lying in the bed he listened.

“…I still don’t like it Buffy” Xander was saying.

“I said its fine, Xander.” That was Buffy.

Spike looked around the room. He was in Buffy’s bedroom. Now if only he could remember how he got there. He sat up and immediately regretted it. His brain was trying to escape by doing a quick Morris dance before trying to get out of his ear.

Ah yes, the joys of Jack Daniels. Drinking had seemed like a good idea at the time.

He pushed back the throw and stared down at his jeans. There was a suspicious stain on them that looked familiar. Then the dream floated back. Buffy on this bed. He shook his head, disgusted with himself, he was so whipped. He just hoped that he hadn’t embarrassed himself.

Well he couldn’t walk around in these jeans, he stood up slowly, not wanting to cause his brain any more trouble, he made his way over to Buffy’s wardrobe.

**

A loud crash sounded from upstairs and all of the gangs eyes were looking in that direction. Buffy got up and jogged up the stairs.

“Spike probably fell out of the bed again. You should have seen him last night. Sprawled on the floor cuddling Mr. Gordo, it was so cute.” Dawn giggled as she informed the rest of the gang.

Willow and Anya giggled as well. Xander just glared.

“I bet it wasn’t cute when he was chewing on your sister’s neck.” He snapped.

Dawn just rolled her eyes at him; he just didn’t get the thing between Spike and Buffy.

**

Buffy opened her bedroom door. Spike was again lying on the floor, only this time he was clutching a pile of clothes and a shoe, there was a pile of clothing and shoes surrounding him.

Buffy laughed and went over to him, picking up the clothes.

“I was looking for some trousers. I hit my head on the top shelf and it kind of collapsed.” Spike explained sheepishly.

Buffy still laughing, waved away the explanation. She piled the clothes on top of her weapon chest and pulled out a pair of sweats from the bottom of the wardrobe.

“You can wear these.” Buffy offered. She tossed him the sweats and crossed the room.

She jumped as Spike was suddenly behind her closing the door in front of her. She suppressed the shudder that her body wanted to do at the vampires close proximity.

Spike smoothed her hair away from her neck and stared at the bite mark. He slid around to the front of her body and stared into her eyes.

“I take it by the state of my jeans and that on your neck, it wasn’t a dream last night.” He asked.

“Um. No.” Buffy felt ridiculously pleased at the thought of Spike dreaming of her.

Spike ran a hand through his hair and shook his head.

“I was wasted. I assume it was you who brought me here.” He took a deep unneeded breath as Buffy nodded before carrying on. His hand drifted to the bite mark and he ran the tips of his fingers over it.

“I didn’t…er…was it...? Bollocks, did I force you Buffy?” he ground out.

“God no, Spike. You were damn persistent, but I was there too.” Buffy answered softly.

“I’m sorry.” Spike responded simply.

Buffy nodded again.

“Why don’t you go have a shower, the gang is downstairs. Tonight’s the night to hit the club. You are still going to help aren’t you?” Buffy questioned suddenly.

“Yeah, I’ll help.” Spike stepped out of her way and went to retrieve the sweats.

Buffy headed downstairs while Spike headed to the shower.

tbc....
Part 9 by Palerider
A/N's: Just a little chapter today, but I wanted to get it out of the way before that action starts.

***

Spike finished showering and dressed before heading downstairs. As he walked into the front room, he saw everyone was sitting in various places.
Xander stood up straight away as he spotted Spike.

“Well, what have you got to say for yourself?” Xander snarled.

“Fuck off.” Spike answered casually before looking towards Buffy.

“Excuse me?” Xander spluttered.

“I said fuck off. I can right it down for you, if you like.” Spike answered just as casually.

Dawn and Buffy stifled a giggle as Xander’s face went bright red.

“Don’t you have some explaining to do?” Xander demanded. He stomped over to Buffy and pulled her hair out of the way.

Spike rolled his eyes.

“No, I don’t. You want to know why, because, whatever happens between me and Buffy is none of your damn business. Come to think of it, whatever Buffy decides to do with anyone is none of your damn business, you little opinionated arsehole. Now you explain something to me. You are the most useless wanker of this group, yet, you’re the fucking loudest. What’s that about?” Spike spat before walking in to the kitchen.

Willow did the Xander fallout while Buffy followed Spike into the kitchen.

“That was a bit harsh. True, but harsh.” Buffy commented softly.

“Yeah, well, I’m sick of this shit.” Spike busied himself with looking in the fridge. He pulled out a packet of blood and poured it into a mug. Buffy knew that he wasn’t just talking about Xander, and she felt a small tendril of fear in her stomach.

“Slayer, we need to talk.” Spike spoke without turning to look at her.

Buffy winced, first at the use of her title and at the line that she had fed him before the bad news.

“What’s up?” Buffy forced her voice to sound upbeat, although she was sure that Spike could hear her racing heartbeat anyway.

“After tonight, the club I mean, I’m done.” Spike still hadn’t turned to look at her, willing himself not to cave when he did.

“What do you mean, you’re done?” Buffy questioned, by the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach, she knew what he meant but she needed to be clear on this.

“I’m done, leaving.” Spike clarified.

“But I thought….” Buffy mumbled and Spike interrupted her.

“You thought what? That I love you? That I said I’d never leave? You’re right on both counts. I love you more than I have ever loved anything, alive or dead. But I’m not a fucking masochist Buffy, well not anymore.” Spike heaved a big unneeded sigh and finally looked at her.

“I watched from the wings while Angelus took Dru from me. I was stuck in that sodding wheel chair and I was useless. I stood back and watched the woman I love leave me. I can’t do it again. Not when you’re not leaving me for another man, god I could maybe understand that.” Spike let out a ragged humourless laugh. The microwave pinged and he turned back to it.

“You don’t have to do this Spike.” Buffy tried to keep the panic from her voice.

Spike turned to face her again, his eyes staring.

“You make it sound like I’m doing this for you, believe me I’m not. This is for me, I’m gonna go see if I can do something with the rest of my unlife, something other than be a pathetic fool in love.” Spikes voice was harsh as he ground out the last words.

Buffy stared, despair clawing at her. She blinked away the tears.

“You’re really going to leave?” she whispered.

“Give me a reason to stay.” Spike whispered back before downing his blood, dumping the mug in the sink before heading back to the front room.

Buffy stood alone in the kitchen trying to make sense of what had just happened. Her body and heart were screaming to go in that room and jump the vampire waiting there but her mind was trying to reason that this was for the best, loving someone else with such intensity would only lead to heartache, desolation and more than likely death.

Wiping her eyes carefully she pulled herself together and followed into the front room. She cleared her throat to gather everyone’s attention before starting.

“Here’s how we’re going to do this.” Buffy sat in an unoccupied chair before going over previous details and clearing up any new ones.

Dawn sat and stared at her sister and then at Spike. She felt her heart give a little tug, something bad had obviously happened.


tbc....
Part 10 by Palerider
**

Chapter 10

They stood behind a warehouse that was near the club. The club seemed to be in a converted warehouse, no wonder no one had heard much about it, buff thought to her self. Buffy had sent Xander out under the pretence of asking for directions to see how many guards there were.

Xander returned swiftly and shared his information.

“There’s only one guard, and I think he’s human.” He was so relieved that it was good news; Buffy was in a foul mood which seemed to have started when she finished outlining the hazy plan. She had then stomped up the stairs and returned head to foot in leather. He had no idea what was going on, he wracked his brain and he couldn’t remember doing anything to warrant it.

Xander had known Buffy for a while now, leather meant only ass kicking’s would come from it.

“Good.” Buffy answered tightly.

She risked a quick glance at Spike; he was looking the other way while he finished his cigarette.

Stupid vampire, she thought angrily. He’s going to leave me as well. What am I supposed to do? She let the anger wash through her, because she knew that if she let it go, she would buckle under the anguish her soul knew was to come when he left.

“I’m going in, follow in a few minutes.” She didn’t wait for an answer; she just darted around the corner of the building.

Buffy approached the man standing at the closed door. She plastered a big smile on her face.

“Hi, I’m here to start work. Lionel said to come today.” She hoped the name dropping would be enough. She kept the smile plastered in place as the guard blatantly checked her out.

“Why, aren’t you a pretty little thing?” The man drawled, licking his lips suggestively.

Buffy hoisted her bag back up on to her shoulders and suppressed the urge to shudder in revulsion.

“I guess that’s why Lionel hired me.” She beamed.

“What you got in the bag, missy?” the man asked lazily.

“Oh, just some outfits to dance in, you know, the usual sexy stuff.” Buffy mentally crossed her fingers that he wouldn’t make her open it. How in gods name she would explain all the weapons she didn’t know.

“Is it real sexy? Maybe you could give me a private show.” He had perked up a bit now; obviously the new thought had got his engine running.

“You betcha, just give me a chance to settle in, then you come find me.” Buffy beamed at him again, praying that he would just get on with it and open the door.

Answering her silent prayer, he reached in to his pocket and pulled out a key chain, he selected one of the keys and unlocked the door. He pulled the door open for Buffy and said.

“Now, I’ll hold you to that.” He stated.

Buffy took a small step so her foot was inside the door.

“You do that.” She answered before backhanding him with her fist. She felt something give in his face and he slumped to the floor.

Wedging her bag in the doorway she looked out to see the gang walking swiftly across the walkway.

Xander looked down at the guard.

“Buffy! You broke his face.” The sympathy shone on Xander’s face.

“He was leering at me.” Buffy snapped, before baring a command at Xander.

“Tie him up and gag him.”

“Why do I always….” Xander trailed off as he noticed Buffy glaring at him.

“Okay, okay I’m doing it!” Xander stated in defence.

“I can’t believe that they only had one human guard.” This was from Willow.

“Well it is the middle of the day and I guess that they’re still not that well known to need anymore.” Anya answered conversationally.

“Morons.” Buffy stated. At the blank looks she got from her friends she elaborated.

“Vampire’s are morons. They don’t think that anyone would attack the club.” She avoided looking at Spike.

“Buffy is there something you’d like to talk about? Because you have been a bitch since we left the house.” Anya asked bluntly. Xander and Willow blanched. Spike keeping with his plan had said nothing since this morning.

“Nope. I’m fine.” Buffy ground out.

Xander winced, almost feeling sorry for the vampires inside.

Xander pocketed the key chain he found in the guards pants and finished tying and gagging him.

“Ready?” without waiting for an answer Buffy crouched and unzipped her bag. She tossed crucifixes and stakes to Xander and Anya, holy water and a stake to Willow before looking to Spike in an unspoken question.

“Stake.” Spike answered and Buffy tossed him two, she armed herself with a wicked looking sword and tucked two stakes into either boot before standing up.

“Let’s move.” Buffy headed into the club with the gang following.
Part 11 by Palerider
**

Chapter 11

They entered the club quietly. The club opened up in to one main room, a dance floor with poles scattered here and there, there were cages suspended from the ceiling and there were private booths littering the walls. Buffy gestured for Spike to head down to the other end of the dance floor and he nodded and took off.

Buffy noticed a door to the left of the room and beckoned the rest of the gang to follow her. It opened into a corridor with two doors inside. She felt her spider sense go into overdrive and knew that there were vampires behind one or both doors.

Listening at both doors she heard whispered voices behind the first. Reasoning that the vampires wouldn’t whisper, this must be the captive’s room.

She opened the door and quickly glanced around the room, two vampires lay sleeping on a couple of couches while a good twenty men and women were crammed into two cages which lined one wall.

“Can you handle those two?” Buffy whispered quickly. At Xander’s nod she waved them in before adding.

“Get those people out of here as soon as possible.” Buffy turned and glanced at the other room, this must be the den, she thought.

The shouts of the two vampires and the victims lost her surprise tactic so she just shrugged before kicking the door in. the door swung open and banged off the wall. It was then Buffy realised her mistake.

Oh shit, she thought. There must be at least thirty vampires in here.

Buffy took out the first that charged her easily by swiftly beheading him with her sword, before the dust had hit the floor she was back peddling out the door, she wouldn’t be able to fight well in such close quarters. A quick glance into the other room showed that Xander had staked one of the vampires and Willow was happily dousing the other with holy water.
She turned and ran towards the main room.

The outraged shouts and curses followed her quickly and she skidded to a stop on the dance floor and took up her defence.

The vampires piled into the room and attacked.

Buffy swung the sword expertly at the vampires within reach, she could see some of the vampires circling her but there wasn’t much she could do about it.

As she fought she heard a shout from the other side of the room, some of the vampires took off and she knew that Spike had joined the fight.

A vampire lunged at her from behind and she swung the sword under her arm and stabbed him, he faltered and fell to the floor, she knew it wouldn’t kill him but it would hurt. Before she could turn the sword one of the vampires in front of her kicked it from her hand, it flew across the room and clattered to the floor.

Dodging a kick aimed at her head Buffy used the opportunity to dip and retrieve a stake from her boot. She spun quickly taking out the legs of the vampire who had aimed the kick and staked the vampire who she had stabbed seconds earlier.

She could hear all of the people who had been caged running towards the exit and smiled briefly as Xander joined the fight. He attacked one of the vampires that were waiting to get a turn at Buffy. He staked him in the back savagely before starting on the next.

Once crossbow bolts started flying, Buffy realised that a few of the vampires had escaped up onto a walkway and were trying to kill them from a distance.

She heard a yelp and chanced a quick glance and saw that a bolt had pierced Spikes calf. He was bleeding from a half dozen other cuts as a couple of the vampires he faced had knives.

Anger surged through her at the thought of what these vampires had done. She let the slayer side of her wash through her and began to fight in earnest.

She swung her foot in an arc and as it connected with the nearest vampires head she felt his neck break. She flowed through her fighting moves and dispatched one vampire after another.

Realising there were no vampires left around her, she leant over with her hands on her knees and panted.

“Buffy!” a sharp yell sounded from up on the walk way. Xander had made his way up there and had taken out the vampires. In fact they seemed to have taken all of the vampires out.

He pointed to the floor and spoke.

“I couldn’t get there in time.”

Buffy followed his pointed finger and saw Spike lying on the floor with a crossbow bolt protruding from his chest.
Part 12 by Palerider
**

Chapter 12

She let out a gasp and ran to the fallen vampire. She sunk to her knees next to him and examined the wound.

The bolt looked like it was in his heart and Buffy realised that it must have just missed it by mere millimetres. She looked at Spikes face, he was even paler than usual if that was possible and Buffy reasoned that he must have lost a lot of blood from his various wounds.

Scrabbling down to his legs, she pulled the bolt out that had pierced his calf. He didn’t flinch, in fact he didn’t move at all. Oh this is bad, thought Buffy.

She scurried back up to his chest and looked at the bolt.

Xander returned down the stairs and the rest of the gang circled her. She didn’t notice.

Looking at the bolt, she debated pulling it out. But she knew that it must be so close to his heart that she was scared that it would be the thing to dust him.

Tears streamed down her face. She felt so helpless.

“Don’t you dare die on me. You hear me?” Buffy demanded of the unmoving vampire.

A sob burst from her mouth as she cradled his head. She stroked his face.

“Don’t you dare fucking die on me. I love you. Oh god Spike. Please.” Buffy couldn’t suppress the sobs now.

A thought entered her head. And she looked up quickly, towards Willow.

“Shield his heart! I can pull out the bolt if you shield his heart.” Buffy demanded.

Willow gaped at her best friend.

“Buffy, I can’t. It might push the bolt and kill him anyway. It’s to close to his heart.” Willow answered sombrely.

Fresh tears flowed down Buffy’s face as she looked back to Spike.

“Don’t leave me, not like this. Spike, baby, please wake up. Wake up and tell me what to do. Please, I love you, you hear that? I said it, I love you.” She kissed his forehead gently

Another thought entered her mind. She placed his head back gently on the floor. She swiped angrily at the tears on her face.

“Get me a knife.” She demanded, not to anyone in particular.

“Buffy, I don’t….” Xander started but Buffy cut him off.

“I don’t care what you think! Just get me a fucking knife!” she shouted.

It was Anya who ran to pick up Buffy’s fallen sword from earlier, she returned to Buffy’s side and knelt beside her.

“What are you going to do?” she questioned softly.

“Hearts blood.” Buffy answered with one word and Anya nodded.

Willow came to kneel beside them and spoke.

“What’s that?”

“I’m going to pull out the bolt and bleed directly into the wound, onto his heart; blood should help and I have slayers blood which is stronger. Hopefully it will be enough to save him.” Buffy explained while she pulled off her shirt.

“Buffy are you sure about this?” Willow questioned.

“What else can I do? I can’t leave him like this. If he dusts then he dusts, but at least I would have tried.” Tears began flowing again, she couldn’t think about the possibility of it not working.

Xander finally came and knelt at their sides as well.

“Is there anything I can do?” he asked.

Buffy spared him a grateful smile but shook her head.

Straddling Spike she ripped open his shirt around the bolt carefully. With his chest exposed she turned to Anya. Anya held the sword out so the tip was near Buffy.

Buffy took a deep breath and reached her palm out, she sliced the skin of her palm along the blade and cupped her hand so that the blood could pool there.

“Come on Spike. Please let this work.” Buffy whispered.

Steeling herself she yanked the bolt out of his chest with one hand and slapped her bleeding hand down over the wound immediately.

After a few seconds she let out a ragged sob.

“Well he’s not dust, so it must have worked.” Buffy was reassuring herself as well as the others.

“Err…Buffy? He’s still not moving.” Xander pointed out reluctantly.

“I think he just needs blood.” Buffy answered. She pulled her palm away from his chest when she felt the cut begin to heal and looked at his chest.
The wound already looked a little better which reassured Buffy that her assumption about blood was right.

Still straddling him she leant forward to kiss him gently on the mouth.

“Come on Spike, your still alive so get your ass into gear and wake up. You need to wake up to feed.” Buffy rested her forehead against his. She sat up and beckoned for Anya to hold the sword out again.

This time she sliced the pad of one of her fingers on it. She held the bleeding finger to Spikes mouth and dripped blood onto his lips. Not getting a reaction to this she slid her finger between his lips and into his mouth.

Feeling Spike make a light sucking gesture she rubbed his face with her other hand.

“That’s it, come on baby. Come on Spike, suck. I thought you wanted another lap dance? You need to eat first.” Buffy soothed.

The pressure of Spikes sucking increased and Spikes face shifted into game face but Buffy had to remove her finger as the cut had started to heal.

“Ok, we need to get it flowing a bit more.” She shimmied down his waist a little and lay on his chest. She rested her head to one side of his and exposed her neck.

“Anya, I am really trusting you now. Just a small cut to get things going.” Buffy spoke to the ex vengeance demon, reasoning she’d get less argument from her. At Willow and Xander’s expressions, she thought she guessed right.

Anya nodded and steadily lowered the sword to Buffy’s neck. She rested the tip onto Buffy’s skin and quickly nipped at the skin when she dragged the sword upwards.

Buffy felt the blood begin to trickle and leaned her neck closer to Spikes mouth. She was just about to shout in frustration when she felt the tip of Spikes tongue flick over her neck.

“That’s it. Drink, because this is probably your last chance it will be offered.” She joked, trying to cover her nerves.

She felt Spike raise his head to her neck and was amazed with herself when she felt a pang of desire shoot through her as he swiped his tongue along her neck.

Unconsciously she arched her hips and rubbed herself against him. She felt the growl rumble through his chest, and felt the evidence of his arousal begin to harden beneath her.

Spikes arms brushed her hips and tightened around her waist and he sunk his fangs into her neck. Buffy gasped at the sensation and ground herself against him. Spike continued to draw blood from her neck. At one point Buffy thought she could hear voices, snippets of then drifted through her head.

“….get her off him…”

“Xander, does she look like she’s in pain?”

“….he’s going to kill her…”

Oblivious to everything, the two of the continued to writhe against each other only stopping briefly when Spike withdrew his fangs and flipped them so that Buffy was on her back and he was cradled between her legs. He ground himself against her and licked at her neck.

Buffy reached a hand between their bodies and tugged at Spike’s jeans. She fumbled with them before giving up and just bringing both hands down and ripping them open. Spike tore himself away from her neck and panted. He pulled Buffy’s top off over her head, the dived down to her breast and swiped at a nipple before covering it with his mouth.

Buffy gasped as lust tingled through her entire body, she was going insane with desire. She pushed Spike up to his knees and tugged at his jeans again.

“I need you inside me.” She panted. Spike attacked Buffy’s leather pants as the message floated through his lust addled brain.

Soon they were both naked and returned to their position on the floor. Spike positioned himself at her entrance before sliding home in one thrust.

“Yes!” Buffy gasped. Everything felt like it clicked into place and Buffy started to rock against him.

Spike growled and pulled out before slamming his cock back into her soaking channel. Buffy moaned every time he thrust inside her. She could feel him bumping her cervix each time and it was driving her insane. With each thrust Buffy ground her clit on the base of his cock.

Sensing she was close Spike knelt up and lifted her hips off the floor and slammed into her with each thrust. Buffy screamed with the new sensation of deeper penetration and then she was screaming as she shattered. She clawed at Spikes arms.

“I love you, I love you.” She babbled.

Spike grabbed her hips tighter, thrust into her once more and roared as he came. He panted and lowered her hips to the floor.

“What did you say?” Spike demanded harshly.

“I said I love you.” Buffy met his glare and let all of her emotions fill her eyes.

Spike pulled her up to him and smashed his lips against hers. They embraced tightly and let all of the unspoken passion fuel their kiss.

Spike tore away from the kiss.

“You mean it?” he asked uncertainly.

“Of course I mean it, didn’t you hear me the first time I said it? Oh no, you were unconscious.” Buffy giggled.

Spike just hugged her fiercely again. He nuzzled her neck and whispered.

“I love you too.”

He chuckled before pulling back.

“So when do I get this lap dance?” he asked.
Part 13 by Palerider
**

Chapter 13

Buffy sat in her kitchen surrounded by her friends. Dawn was at school and she was relieved not to be having this conversation in front of her. She pulled her dressing gown around her.

“So how much of a show did you see?” Buffy questioned, blushing slightly.

“Not much, honestly. We hightailed it out of there when you started tugging at Spikes pants. We thought it’d be safer to wait for you outside.” Willow answered with a giggle.

“So you and Spike huh?” Xander questioned.

“Yep, me and Spike.” Buffy answered, her voice steady, she was ready for his protests.

Xander shrugged.

“Could be worse, I suppose. It could be Angel.” He answered seriously.

Willow and Buffy burst out laughing.

“Well guys, you can let yourselves out. Spikes upstairs and I have a promise to fulfil.” With that Buffy left the kitchen and walked up the stairs.”

The gang let themselves out of her house, and Willow shook her head and laughed as the sound of music drifted out of Buffy’s window.

**

Buffy had turned on the music as she entered her room. She let the robe slip from her shoulders and looked at Spike.

He sat on a chair in the middle of Buffy’s room.

Spike stared at Buffy and spoke those important three little words.

“Dance for me.”


THE END




A/N: A big Thank you to everyone who reviewed, I love it. Hopefully the block is gone and I’ll get cracking again.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=2401