6. Ask For It by Sarah Aless
Summary: Something's up with Buffy......can Master Spike help? Part of You Know You Want To Series. Read Warnings
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 26355 Read: 24030 Published: 05/11/2004 Updated: 06/07/2004

1. Chapter 1 by Sarah Aless

2. Chapter 2 by Sarah Aless

3. Chapter 3 by Sarah Aless

4. 4 by Sarah Aless

5. Chapter 5 by Sarah Aless

6. Chapter 6 by Sarah Aless

7. Chapter 7 by Sarah Aless

Chapter 1 by Sarah Aless
Title: Ask For It

Author: Sarah Aless

Contact/Feedback: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk OR join my group to feed me :D http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodydoit/ OR drop by my LJ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bloodydoit/

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: B/S

Spoilers: Season 6 after Dead Things before As You Were (but not really cos I’m off in my own world now.

Disclaimer: Y'know I wish they were mine. Unfortunately it still hasn't happened. Joss and ME own them I'm just using them for my own smutty ends.

Distribution: mysticmuse.net, One Good Lay, StS, Fangsandfairytales & www.vampires-kiss.net. Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it's going.


Summary: Buffy comes to play with Spike, but she’s not herself and Spike determines to find out what is wrong as only ‘Master Spike’ can.


WARNING: BDSM (lots of it). Also some people found my last fic harsher than the others in this series, I think this is harsher still – you have been warned.


Chapter 1



For once, she doesn’t burst into my crypt with the force of a small tropical storm. She slips between the door and the jamb, having opened it just enough to allow her form through. She doesn’t bang it shut behind her either. I don’t take my eyes from the T.V. screen as she moves towards me. She’s moving slowly and I briefly worry that she’s been hurt. We had a spat earlier and she refused to let me patrol with her, insisting that she didn’t need me for anything. I let her go. My momentary guilt at the thought she may have been hurt because we’re both as stubborn as each other, vanishes when she walks round in front of me.

She climbs on top of me, knees resting on the arms of my chair as she straddles me. Leaning forward she nips at my ear before whispering.

“I want to play. I know I pissed you off earlier. Don’t you want to teach me a lesson…..Master.”

My cock shoots up like a rocket when she grinds against me as she says that last word. Despite my groins predictable reaction I’m confused. I know she enjoys our dominance games but I usually instigate them. She never starts this game. Would be too much like admitting that she loves what I do to her, how I can make her feel. I’m sure she considers her screaming orgasms as being all the confirmation I need, or will ever get, of the enjoyment she finds in my arms.

Her hands are moving to my belt buckle now and I groan as she scratches down my chest. One hand cups my crotch as the other works on the buckle. I hiss and throw my head back against the chair. The buckle comes free and the same hand which liberated it begins to work on the top button of my fly. I’m about to start thrusting against it when she abruptly stops and climbs off me.

“Why did you stop?” I ask, shaking my head a little to try to get rid of at least a little of my lust induced haze.

“Because I said I wanted to play!” Jesus, I realise she’s almost wailing, her bottom lip sticking out in the mother of all pouts. “You’re not playing properly!” she continues. “You’ve never let me be this aggressive when we’re playing. Never. You should be punishing me already.” ‘Oh so that’s it is it?’ I think; she’s actually lowering herself to ask me for something! Well, well, ask and you shall receive pet.

“Maybe I let you continue because I was enjoying myself.” I say with a slight helping of derision. “Have you forgotten so soon that a sub shouldn’t question her Master’s motives? That all that need concern you is my pleasure? That I will stop you if and when I see fit?............Get on your knees.” I command, allowing a little edge to enter my voice with the order. She’s pouting again and the little bint doesn’t move!

“Well, maybe I don’t want to play anymore now. You keep changing the rules! You told me I’d be punished for being so forward, you told me so loads of times, now you just abandon the game so you can get off quickly.”

“Buffy, you instigated the game.” I sigh in irritation. “I am not going to repeat what I just said. If you want to stop playing, say the safe word. If you don’t, you better damn well get on your knees. Now!” She jumps as I bellow ‘now’ and I can’t help the grim smile that takes over my face. I can see that she’s still wavering, but the very fact that she had the audacity to demand punishment is holding me back from laying a hand on her. If she wants to play the sub she’ll damn well do it on my terms.

“Don’t test me Buffy. If you do, the punishment will not be the nice little spanking you seem to want. Get. On. Your. Knees.”

Her bottom lip trembles but she obeys this time. Despite her very recent impertinence she looks perfection itself as she lowers herself gracefully to the floor.

“You will be well and truly punished Buffy. You have been beyond insolent, but you will be made to wait until I see fit to do it. In the meantime….”

“Please, please Sir. Please punish me now. I’ve been so bad.”

My first instinct is to lash the skin off her back. The little chit actually just interrupted me in the middle of a speech. Realisation dawns on me that as far as this type of play goes I have trained her better than this. Something isn’t right here. She never asks for punishment unless I have her really riled up and make her beg for it before she can cum. There’s something else too. I can’t quite put my finger on it. Something is missing from this little tableau. I look down at her, trying to assess what’s making things feel slightly off kilter. She surprises me again by actually lifting her eyes to look at me, presumably because I haven’t answered her, or moved , or made a sound. For a second I fancy I see tears welling in her eyes. Then she blinks and swallows. Her tongue darts out to lick uselessly at dry lips.

“Please.” Is all she says. Her eyes imploring, more eloquently than her words. It’s apparently a night for surprises, because she does it again. Surprises me, by lowering her upper body so her head is in front of my feet, repeating like a whispered mantra, the word “please.”

“Buffy get back up on your knees.” I order. I’m determined to find out what’s going on here. This is not the Buffy I know. She obeys me, keeping her eyes down, swallowing hard when her bottom lip trembles again. That’s when it hits me. What’s missing is the scent of her arousal. Usually it comes off her in waves when she comes here with sex on her mind. There isn’t even a hint of it tonight.

“Buffy what’s wrong?” I ask squatting down in front of her. I lift her chin on my fingers but her eyes don’t meet mine. “Buffy,” I say, almost gently, “look at me. I know something is wrong. Please tell me what it is.”

Her eyes finally look into mine and she surprises me again by lunging forward and kissing me feverishly. She pushes me back to a sitting position on the stone floor, straddling me again. Her lips crash down on me and she forces her tongue into my mouth. Momentarily stunned, I return the kiss. She makes a whimpering sound, low in her throat and suddenly I feel wetness. It isn’t the arousal that was missing though; it’s a single, warm, salty tear, running from her cheek to mine.

In shock, I pull my head back to verify what I felt. She never cries in front of me. My unbeating, but far from unfeeling heart, sinks way below my stomach as I realise something is terribly wrong here. I grasp her face with both hands and hold off her attempts to resume the kiss. She won’t look at me. More tears are forming in her beautiful eyes again, and I know she’s fighting to keep them from falling as she struggles to free her head from my grip. I won’t let her; instead, I pull her in to rest her head on my chest. Stroking her hair, I shush her like a child. My heart swells with pain, I cannot stand to see her like this. That single tear, and the knowledge of the ones she’s holding back make my heart bleed as surely as if she’d put a stake right through it, and I’d rather be dust if I can’t make this better for her.

I should have known she wouldn’t let me comfort her, but I am still taken unawares when she swipes at her face with a shaking hand and a choking sound and rips herself free of my grasp. She punches me hard in the stomach and immediately leaps to her feet, heading for the door.

“This isn’t what I wanted.” She yells in accusation. “I didn’t come here for your pity. Didn’t come to cry on your shoulder like a big baby. All I wanted was a little ‘rough and tumble’ as you like to put it. I don’t need you going all ‘manly protector’ on me.”

“Buffy!” I’m not quite shouting, but there’s no way she can miss the barely contained rage in my voice. “You came here and instigated a round of our favourite game. I know you’re in a right old state about something but you WILL NOT walk out of that door. If you truly want to leave, you know what to say. If not…..”

She freezes as I leave the sentence hanging. I can practically taste her indecision.

“Well?” I say as she begins to turn to face me. “You want to say that one little word so that you can leave? Or are you ready to beg my forgiveness and tell me what the hell is wrong with you?”

She doesn’t say the safeword, although she knows this means we’re still playing. I’ve made it plain enough what her options are, and I have a feeling that, even if only subconsciously, this is how she wanted it to go. Her eyes are narrowed and she shows no trace of her former proximity to tears as she looks me dead in the eye and spits her words at me.

“Screw you.”

I’m on her in an instant, slamming her hard against the door, I secure both of her hands above her head in one of mine. My other hand grabs her chin, forcing her face to angle up to mine. In keeping with her current behaviour she won’t even succumb entirely to this, her eyes look anywhere but at me. I grip her chin; probably a little harder than necessary.

“Look at me!” I command.

She does look at me, but anger suffuses her features. It’s not the only emotion there though, I can read hurt, confusion and pain in her stormy green eyes.

“Screw. You.” She says, enunciating each word harshly.

“That’s not the safeword Buffy.” I shake my head at her bleakly. I have to make things clear to her here; despite the fact that I’m certain she knows exactly what she’s doing. We both need to be sure and clear. “Seeing as you haven’t opted out I assume you are accepting your place as my bitch. And you should know better than to speak to me like that. You seem determined to push me as far as you can. You won’t let me comfort you and you’re really asking for trouble. If that’s how you want to play it, that’s fine but you’d better believe I won’t show you any kindness or mercy if your behaviour persists. You want to push me into being angry? A bastard? Punishing you? You’ll get it in spades my love. This is your last chance to get out before I start.”

Her chin rises defiantly, again looking me dead in the eye, she opens her mouth to speak.

TBC.....Feedback would be great just to keep my muse going....please :P
Chapter 2 by Sarah Aless
Chapter 2


“Maybe you didn’t hear me before.” She says, a mockery of a sweet smile on her face. “Screw….”

I cut her off with a stinging slap to the face. I’ve been avoiding laying a hand on her, in the sense of striking her, but as I’ve told her, if she wants to push me she’ll sure as hell suffer the consequences. She doesn’t protest the slap or even show any sign of pain other than the involuntary watering of her left eye, as this is the cheek which is now burning with my fingerprints. I know something is hurting her and I don’t flatter myself that it has anything to do with me, but it seems that whether she is aware of it or not she is showing me the way to help her. She doesn’t need or want comfort just now, maybe she feels she doesn’t deserve it. I can see guilt over something written all over her face.

“I’m going to let go of your hands.” I tell her. “You are going to walk to the middle of the room; with your head down. You will remove your all of your clothing. You will wait for me there in the correct position. You will not take your eyes off the floor and if you even look like you are about to say ‘screw you’ or speak at all, I will gag you and flog you until you’re too exhausted to mouth off again. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” She says, her eyes seem to bore into mine as a look almost of relief crosses her face. “Thank you.” She adds quietly.

I’m thrown for a second by the genuine gratitude in her voice. Obviously I’m on target, she needs me severe and unbending, for now at least. She seems to honestly want me to go the whole hog and as always I won’t disappoint my lady. However, I’ll do it my way, she won’t force my hand into anything I haven’t planned or thought about completely tonight. Still gripping her face I knock the breath out of her with an almost brutal kiss. Pulling away I release her hands and face and step back from her. She remains still for a moment, as if the kiss stunned her.

I suck in a breath. Here we go, if I thought God hadn’t long ago deserted my pathetic existence I’d be praying about now that I could get this right. Showtime.

“What the hell are you still standing there for? Move. Bitch!”

She jumps when I yell ‘bitch’, as she did when I yelled ‘now’ earlier. Hurriedly, she drops her head and moves past me. I pinch the bridge of my nose and the movement of my arm evidently catches her peripheral vision, making her cringe slightly as if expecting a blow. I don’t know whether that makes me feel happy or sick. In a ‘normal’ scene it’d make me happy but this whole thing today has thrown me for a loop. I close my eyes for a second to muster up the finest performance I can. When I open them she is in position. Standing perfectly, legs shoulder width apart, hands behind her back, head down.

“Do you have any idea what you’ve let yourself in for?” I muse almost to myself. “Do you want me to punish you?” I say louder.

“I did think that was the whole point. Sir.” She says; the voice and demeanour meek but the content of her speech, anything but.

“Buffy, drop the attitude.” I command. “You know you’re going to get it when I’m good and ready. DO NOT make this any worse. I’m warning you now. I WILL take an actual bullwhip to you, not that nice little crop, or any of our usual things, if you continue this way. Do you want me to punish you?”

“If it pleases you Sir.” I detect a very slight sarcastic edge to her voice. Again, she’s saying the words, but I don’t like her tone. The only thing handy is a belt which I left on the floor yesterday. I quickly pick it up and let it fly full-length, like a whip, at her back.

She cries out at the blow, her back arches, pushing her breasts forward.

“Shut your mouth.” I tell her. I let another three fly at her back and she stays quiet apart from sucking in breath through her teeth as each lands. “Unless I ask you a direct question, you will ask for permission before speaking. You asked for this, in word and deed, so that includes wailing when I punish you. Every sound you make will double the blows I intend to give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” She grinds out through her teeth. I have no doubt this is due to the burning of the pretty welts on her back. I let just enough of my demon through to allow me to strike harder than I normally would, so early in proceedings.

“You insult me.” I say, circling her. She shifts her weight on her feet, probably wants to say something but is mindful of my order. “Stand still!”

Lash right across her buttocks.

“You think you can waltz in here, get me to do what you want, with well-placed hands and deceitful kisses.”

She looks like she is going to ask permission to speak for a second then her mouth snaps closed. I decide to answer her unspoken question for her.

“No doubt you are wondering what I mean by ‘deceitful kisses’.” I say continuing to circle, watching her muscles tense and relax as she fights not to turn with me. “They were deceitful, because you didn’t mean them. You marched in here, not even wanting kisses. Not really wanting me to touch you, not wanting my body, or my cock as you pretended was the case. You insult me by coming here dry as a bone. You know I can smell your arousal luv. You know there was none to smell. As much as I enjoy punishing you, I will not be a disposable means of alleviating your guilt. There are plenty of places you could go for punishment if that is what you desire, but you do not come to me unless you want all of it. All of me. What do you have to say for yourself?”

She doesn’t answer. Probably doesn’t know what to say. It’s unlikely she consciously realised that coming here was another instance of her using me. I always give her what she needs though, and this is no exception. I’m putting aside my urge to hold her, comfort her, tell her that whatever is wrong will be ok. I’m allowing a little of my demon, my old ‘big bad’ self through, to give her what she needs, but there’s no reason to let her know that.

I get close to her. Pull her bowed head back by the hair, not taking care to make sure I don’t hurt her too much. “You’d better have something to say for yourself.” I hiss in her ear. “It’s a direct question, Buffy; you can and will answer it.”

“I – I’m sorry.” She murmurs.

“That’s it?” I say, violently shoving her head back down and slapping the back of it. “THAT is your response? Not even nearly good enough. On your knees again, now!”

Luckily for her she obeys instantly. I move round to stand in front of her. My crotch is level with her face and I smile a smile that she can’t see because she at least has the sense to keep her head down. “Leaving your hands behind your back, undo my jeans and take my cock out.” I order.

She came here looking for punishment, not sex. However, I can smell that her body is beginning to awaken. Deep within her a trickle of moisture is forming. It will make it easier to control her, but harder for me to control myself.

I back up ever so slightly so that she has to strain forward a little to begin her task. Her mouth latches onto the material above the button. Her teeth graze my stomach very slightly as she does so. I pull her head back by the hair and slap her cheek. Not as hard as I did by the door, but hard enough.

“Watch the teeth.” I say before shoving her head back to my crotch.

This time she’s more careful. Takes the waistband gingerly between her teeth. The jeans I’m wearing are particularly tight and I know this won’t be easy for her. It only takes her a couple of seconds to become impatient. Gripping the edge of the material she yanks sideways so that the button slides along the hole before twisting her head and the material as she pulls back, the button popping free.

“Stop.” I command before she can begin trying to get a hold on the zipper tab. “That was sloppy to say the least.” I criticize her, refastening the button. “Start again.”

Her jaw sets in anger and I hope she’s not going to push me too soon. Her eyes meet mine for a fraction of a second before she drops them and murmurs an apology.

“I will tell you when to apologise.” I say. “Now do as you are told.”

There it is again, the aroma of arousal ever so slightly stronger. Telling me I’m on the right track.

She moves in again, starting more gently on undoing it. She is gentle for longer this time but it won’t come. She doesn’t use as much force as the last time but yet again she does yank at it. Pulling her head back I slap her again and refasten the button. My cock, straining at the jeans isn’t helping matters either.

“Do it again you useless little cow.” I say. A strong wave of her scent hits me. I raise, my eyebrow. So, the more demeaning my actions and words, the more effect it has? My demon is going to love this.

She manages it this time. It takes her a moment to get a hold of the tab of the zipper but I don’t complain about that, because while she is trying her chin and mouth are rubbing at me through the denim. Placing her mouth on the each side of the waistband in turn she pulls my jeans down to mid thigh. Luckily for her she seems to have decided to play correctly. She knows this is an ‘only do exactly what I have ordered’ scenario. Once my trousers are out of the way she pulls back slightly, head still bowed.

“Well, what the hell are you waiting for now? A gold edged invitation? Suck my dick girl. And do it well.”

I hadn’t ordered her to before and therefore what I’m saying is incredibly unfair. I’d have punished her if she’d gone ahead and done it without being told. However if she wants me mean, she’ll get it. No matter what she does it won’t be right, won’t be good enough, will not please me. If I play it right though, it’ll have the effect I want. She’ll get more and more desperate to please; then I’ll have her where I want her, then we’ll see.

She moves forward and takes the head in her mouth. Slowly, she runs her tongue around it. Flicks across the top with her tongue. Her shoulders visibly relax. As though, no matter how depraved this seems, how loud the voice in her head screams that this is wrong (and I know it does, I know how she fights herself), she is grateful for something to focus on. Anything that can distract her from her own thoughts and feelings.

I gather her hair into one hand as well as I can since it was cut. Hold it at the back of her head in a crude ponytail. She takes this as the signal that it is and immediately sucks me all the way into the fiery confines of her mouth. Her head bobs as she quickly finds a rhythm and begins to suck in earnest.

“Faster.” I command as I fight the urge to groan. My hand tightens in her hair as I use it to move her mouth faster on me. She continues to suck voraciously, immediately obeying my order to increase the speed. God her mouth! I can’t even begin to describe the ecstasy of the sight and sensation of her luscious lips wrapped around my hard shaft. I begin to thrust my hips and she makes an indiscriminate sound as I hit the back of her throat. I continue to thrust until I’m ridiculously close to spilling myself down her gullet. She knows I’m close too and pulls her head back, despite the fact that I’m still trying to hold her still so that I can thrust at will. Her tongue probes and flicks at the underside of my dick, just where the shaft meets the head. She knows what that does to me and no doubt she intends to please with her actions. It’s a shame to stop her really but I grind my teeth and do it. I pull her head all the way back by the hair and slap my hand back and forth across her face.

“I told you to suck it not play with it.” I say. “I will decide when I’m ready to cum. You purposely fought the position I had and wanted you in. You will have to be punished.”

A shudder runs through her and I smell more arousal from her. For a fraction of a second, the ‘William’ in me produces a pang of guilt almost. I don’t like really hurting her. When we play it’s for fun and our mutual pleasure. Even if she never utters the safeword (which she hasn’t yet – ever) I constantly reassure her and check she’s ok, even if it’s just by a furtive glance or smile out of character. I can’t do that tonight though, I feel certain she would just up and walk out on me if I did, it’s not what she wants from me. So the demon comes to the fore again, although I do temper its urge to rip and maim.

I slap her breasts with my right hand, forward and back on each, as I just did her face. Savouring the sound of flesh hitting flesh and the way her boobs dance after the blows. When I have done this twice on each breast I change the angle of my hand. Bringing it down in a backhanded motion I make sure the tips of my fingers catch her erect nipples. I repeat the motion on each side a couple of times before she gasps and her hands move of their own volition to cover her tender nipples. I know it’s a reflex and she probably didn’t realise she’d done it until her hands were already in place. She realises what she’s done and casts fearful eyes up at me. I meet her gaze with a stony glare and a raised eyebrow. She swallows hard and begins to lower her hands. I raise my hand again and on the same instinct her hands shoot back to her breasts.

“Buffy.” I say in a low tone. “Put your hands behind your back. You have earned this punishment and you will take it properly.”

“I’m sorry.” She murmurs as she moves them behind her.

“I’ll tell,” I bring my hand down hard, wrenching a gasp from her. “you when to apologise. Just try to do something right for once.”

She blinks back tears when I say that, obviously I’ve touched a nerve, a clue has been given to me. But she gets wetter elsewhere too. Seems like that’s the theme for the evening, I wonder which part of her body will get wetter first. I hate to see her cry and hope to hell I’m right about doing this to her. She is practically vibrating with the swirl of emotions inside her. So much so that you wouldn’t have to have any vamp senses to feel how fucked up and confused she’s feeling right now. I really don’t want to push her the wrong way, break her the wrong way.

I confine myself to a couple more swats at her breasts before tightening my grip on her hair once more and shoving my cock back in her mouth.

“Now this time stay fucking still while I fuck your mouth. If I want your input I’ll tell you exactly what to do and when. All you are for now is a willing, open, whorish mouth for me to spill myself into. Lets see if you can mange that. Although even that will probably be beyond you.”

I begin to thrust again, consciously forcing myself not to get lost in the sensation. God how many wet dreams did I have about this scenario? Both pre and post chip, pre and post falling head over heels for her. A slayer kneeling at my feet, submissively allowing me to use her mouth, her body, as I wish. I can’t lie to myself about it. It appeals to the demon and the darkest of my human sensibilities.

“That’s it.” I groan. “Take it like the little whore you know you are. Take my dick fucking your mouth, cos that’s all it’s good for darlin’. It’s all you’re good for. Fucking and sucking, your two great talents eh? And lets be honest, you’re hardly the best I’ve ever had at either.”

It breaks my heart to tell her I’ve had better, I know it’s one of her insecurities, it’s also a lie, she’s bloody good at it but what breaks it ten times over is the fact that it doesn’t even set off a spark of rebellion in her. I half expected to feel her teeth tighten on my cock or for her to throw off my grip and punch me in the face. Instead she just stays kneeling before me sucking me as I pump in and out of her mouth. I push the anguish away, concentrate on the job at hand. I cum before I even realise my orgasm was impending. God this is sending me down the same crazy route as her – I’m not even sure of my own emotions any more. Stick to the plan I tell myself.

I spew copiously into her open mouth. Obviously I took her by surprise too. To her credit she swallows most of it. However she cannot make her throat work fast enough and a glob slips out of her mouth, running down and off her chin to the floor. I pull her head back even while she is still gulping desperately trying not to spill more.

“How dare you?” I glare down at her. “Do you think you’re too good to swallow my cum? You think you can just spit it on the floor like I put something disgusting in your mouth.”

She swallows what was left in her mouth. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it, really I couldn’t. Please. I’m sorry. It was an accident.”

“Shut up!” I yell, my nostrils flaring as I detect fear and her unique musk now powerfully permeating the air. This is fucked up because I get the sense she thinks I mean it all; that I’m not playing her game but truly taking out my frustrations. I want to stop it but obviously its getting through to her in a way my cuddles and caresses failed to earlier. “Get up and go lay across my chair face down, NOW!”

TBC……. Erm I’m afraid he still really isn’t done. Do you want more?
Chapter 3 by Sarah Aless
Chapter 3

She obeys instantly, going over to the chair, lowering herself so that her body, just below her breasts rests on one arm, her upper thighs on the other. I walk slowly over to her. Her entire body trembles as I get closer and closer. I lightly stroke a finger down her spine watching the goosebumps that rise in its wake. When I reach her ass I use both hands to stroke and knead at her buttocks. I deliver two quick slaps to her upper thighs, which take her by surprise. She jumps slightly and I place a hand on her back as a warning.

“Those were for not moving quick enough.” I inform her, she actually couldn’t have moved any quicker but she knows better than to argue.

I go back to fondling her ass. Confusing her senses with the tender touch. Setting her body afire with the tension of not knowing how long this will last, whether the next second to tick by will bring another stinging swat to her exposed backside or legs. I slip a hand between her legs. I was right, she’s wet, her lips swollen, clitoris erect. No matter what her heart and head are telling her this is, her physiological reaction is always going to be arousal when we play these games. Her body recognises the spanking and name calling and everything else as foreplay and as always responds accordingly. I gather some of the natural lotion, bring it back and rub it into her ass cheeks.

“Such a beautiful ass.” I tell her. “Maybe you do have some redeeming qualities, your body was made for punishing and screwing. Such a shame that your disrespect and careless behaviour has forced me into marring this beautiful flesh. And oh but I’m going to mar it Buffy.” She sucks in air suddenly; I’m not sure whether it’s my intentions or my use of her name that caused it. Probably the latter, no doubt she is trying to lose herself in the fantasy, forget who she is; I can’t allow that if I’m to help her. “I should beat it black and blue, but I think for now we’ll settle for a nice fiery red shall we? Just enough to remind you who is the whore around here and to ensure that in future you’ll gratefully take whatever I choose to fill your mouth with.”

Without any further warning I bring my hand down hard on the left then the right cheek. Her head drops lower where it is hanging off the side of the chair and she hisses.

“Silence!” I command “I told you I don’t want to hear you whining. You bloody asked for this.” This is it, here I go. The internal fight with myself is going to stop, I’m going to let my darkness in until I’m ready to rein it back, until I get her to the stage of telling me what the hell is going on with her.

I begin to rain blows on every inch of her ass as I practically hiss at her. “I told you before, if you come here for punishment you better be ready to take it all. All the punishment I want to give you, all the dick I want to give you. I think that’s what you wanted anyway wasn’t it Slayer. You need my cock in you and you don’t care where I put it. Just need to be fucked like the little whore that you are. It’s what you came here for. All you ever come here for. Need your ass whipped raw ‘til you’re pleading with me to stop. Do you think I’ll stop Buffy? If I decide you’re not done do you think I’ll listen to your begging? And you will plead my luv. I promise you that. I’m going to make sure you know who you belong to. Make sure that you never dare to come here dry again. I’m just warming up here sweetheart. Do you think you can take it?”

She at least stays obedient enough to keep quiet in the face of my rhetorical questions. Her ass muscles clench and unclench in a random rhythm, never knowing where my hand will fall next. Abruptly I stop spanking and after a couple of seconds her rigid body goes limp where she lies over the chair.

“Oh I wouldn’t relax if I were you.” I sneer. “That’s just the hand spanking over. You’re getting a taste of the belt again now.”

Her head drops and although I can’t see it I can imagine her chewing on her bottom lip, steeling herself to take more, but she doesn’t make a sound.

“For these ones you have permission to speak, but only to count the strokes out for me. Understood?”

“Yes Sir.” Her voice sounds tiny, timid, but I don’t allow myself to dwell on that fact.

I begin and she dutifully begins to count out the blows. However when I reach ‘5’ I up the tempo of the strikes significantly. She struggles valiantly to count but they’re hard and fast and by ‘12’ or ‘13’ she has lost count and merely gasps at the blows which fall for a couple more strokes. I look at her trembling, burning ass and slap it hard with my hand right across the middle.

“Get up.” I tell her. She climbs onto shaky legs and stands before me. I can hear her heart racing and see her hands twitching as she fights the urge to rub at her sore and tingling flesh.

“I didn’t mean ‘up’,” I sneer. “Why the hell would I want you anywhere but on your knees when you’ve displeased me so much and apparently can’t even count past ten?”

I’m about to shove her to her knees but she drops and beats me too it.

“P-permission to speak please.” She asks, her voice shaking.

“No.” I say “You have to earn that and you’ve been nothing but bad up to now. You’ll keep your fucking mouth shut until I decide I want to put my dick in it again.”

I’m taken by surprise when she looks up at me and I see a tear roll slowly down her cheek. I almost start arguing with myself again but one tear doesn’t mean we’re where we need to be. If I let her speak now I’m sure I’ll be lucky to get even half of the story. She isn’t far enough under my thumb for me to be able to force it all from her.

“Don’t you dare look at me like that.” I yell. “Stay exactly where you are.”

I stalk over to the toy box and I’m quickly back in front of her with a collar and leash in my hand. “Lift your hair.” Is all I say as I move in and fasten the collar round her neck. It’s larger than the one we normally use and a lot more uncomfortable for her. As soon as it’s in place I clip the leather leash onto the D-ring on the front. I waste no time at all in pulling her down onto all fours.

“Right then my little bitch.” I say. “Let’s see how obedient you can be.” I tug on the leash as I begin to walk a circuit around the edge of my crypt. I move quickly so that she struggles to keep up as she crawls in my wake. I will get her far enough into sub-space that she’ll tell me what’s wrong when I order it. I’m determined.

The leash is long enough that I can double it over and still have enough ‘give’ in it that I’m not choking her. Stopping abruptly I turn and use the extra length to slash at her back.

“Keep up.” I order, immediately walking off again. She manages to keep up this time and after a couple more circuits I take her into the middle of the room. I stand still and instruct her to crawl round in a circle at the end of the leash. I stand in the middle and turn as I watch her do as she’s told. What with the spanking and the sight of her on her hands and knees quietly doing my bidding, my cock is as hard as a rock again. It’ll have to wait for a little while though. Unless of course I decide to have her suck me off again. I decide to test her obedience a little further.

“Head up.” I command. She doesn’t do it quick enough so out comes the belt again and it slaps down on her back. “Quicker next time.” I tell her. “And higher, you can hold it higher than that.” I have her circle a couple more times with her head held high. Every time her head looks to be dropping a little I strap her back or buttocks. She hisses occasionally but her ass is already losing its glow thanks to her accelerated healing abilities. It’s one of the best things about playing these games with her; she can take so much more than your average human. However these blows aren’t designed to seriously punish, they are to remind her constantly of my control, of her deference to me, of what her place is here.

With that in mind I begin to let out a litany of orders. “Faster, slower, get your ass up, drop your head, lift your head.” I give her barely enough time to register each and obey it before meting out those disciplinary taps with the belt. Eventually she whimpers in frustration at the speed of the orders and the constant punishment falling in different spots every time.

“Stop.” I order when she reaches a particular spot. “Put your head down. Look at the floor. What do you see?”

“Y-your cum Sir.” She says. Her backside begins to move down and backwards, her body no doubt protesting the position it has been in for a while now. I prod it with my foot and she immediately goes back onto all fours properly.

“And why is my cum on the floor, bitch?”

“B-because I………….Oh God I’m sorry.”

“Just answer the question.” I bark.

“B-because I spilt it. I couldn’t swallow it all.”

“Because you don’t like it? Because you think you’re above swallowing my spunk?”

“N-no. It’s not that. It’s not. I just wasn’t expecting it. It’s not that I promise.”

“Prove it!” I challenge.

Her brow furrows for a moment. Then she lowers her mouth to the couple of drops of semen. Good God she must be really feeling bad about something to demean herself like this. Tears fall from her beautiful face to mingle with the ejaculate. She is not sobbing, just quietly weeping as she bends to her task. She quickly and efficiently licks my cum from the dirty crypt floor.

“Buffy?” my voice softens. “Are you ready to tell me? You don’t need more punishment. Just tell me.”

She lowers her head. Chews on her lip, tears still silently falling and slowly shakes her head ‘no’.

“Well someone’s a glutton for it tonight.” I scoff, forcing myself to ignore the weeping. “Bring me your patrol bag.”

She actually crawls to get it, without me telling her too. A strange sense of pride flourishes in me. Let’s see how badly she wants this. When she returns to a kneeling position before me holding her bag out like an offering I tell her to stand up while I rummage for what I’m looking for. She stands wincing at the movement, probably wanting to stretch and shake out her cramped muscles from being on her hands and knees for so long. She doesn’t though and I realise she has entered the state of blind obedience that I wanted. Now I just need to solidify it in her and we’ll be where we need to be.

Smiling in a slightly unpleasant way I hand her her wooden backed hairbrush. It’s large and quite heavy and perfect for what I have in mind. She takes the brush with a vaguely puzzled look, the tears slowing a little but continuing to fall. She obeys my motioning for her to turn around. Most of the blows she just took landed on her back and I notice with satisfaction that her ass has dulled from bright red to a dark pink blush. Just enough that extra pain will be more keenly felt, not so much that she will be in agony.

“You said you needed to be punished. I want to see how much you meant that.” I say. “I want you to smack your right butt cheek with the back of the brush. No holding back Slayer. Nice and hard now.”

She hesitates for a second.

“Trust me Buffy. You don’t want me to take it from you and do it myself.” I warn.

There is no further hesitation. She whacks herself. The angle is awkward but she flicks her wrist just-so and the blow makes a deliciously loud ‘crack’ as it hits her flesh. She cries out as if she wasn’t the one delivering the blow and she didn’t expect it. Her shoulders begin to shake almost imperceptibly with sobs she is trying to suppress.

“Now the left.”

An even more awkward angle but again she does herself proud. I notice that her backside shifts forward ever so slightly just before the blow lands. Moving closer I stand to her left and place a hand on her stomach.

“Keep going.” I order, “and stop shifting away from the blows. You wanted this. You’ll do it good and hard. And stop the crying. Your tears won’t get you out of this. There’s only one way out and you know what it is.”

She makes a valiant effort to stop crying. Suppresses the shoulder shaking but the odd tear still rolls out. Her hand flies as she alternates between her own cheeks.

“Stop.” I order after a little while. “God you’re pathetic aren’t you? Some warrior of the people you are luv. Stood in a vampire’s crypt, smacking your own ass just because I told you to. And you can’t even do that right. Those were ridiculous attempts, nowhere near hard enough. So again I’m forced to take matters into my own hands. Again I’m left disciplining a little whore instead of using her for my pleasure and throwing her back out on the street where she belongs.”

I grab the hairbrush from her hand and throw it across the room so hard that it breaks in two when it hits the wall. Out of nowhere the thought hits me that I wish this was over now. Wish my Buffy was back – the one who would instantly break character to chew my ear off about how difficult it is to find decent hairbrushes and do I have any idea how much that cost? Have to do this, have to get her back. Physical pain has got us so far, as has humiliation. Let’s try mixing the two with pleasure. Something has to get through to her.

Grabbing her by the nape of the neck I drag her over to a sarcophagus and roughly throw her on top, face down. As with her position on the chair earlier her head dangles off one side and her legs the other. I spread her legs wide giving myself access to her pussy and ass. She shivers as I run a hand over her exposed pussy lips. Her body tenses as if this is the last thing she wants. It can’t fight me though. The pair of us just have to look at each other and our clothes practically fall off. Her body knows my touch and responds whether her brain wants it or not.

“Oh I bet you’re really ashamed of yourself now Slayer.” I jeer. “You’re face down over a sarcophagus, in a vampire’s crypt. You’ve just sucked my dick, let me beat your ass raw, crawled around like my dog, licked my cum off the floor and beat yourself for my viewing pleasure. Any decent Slayer would be mortified, but you? No not you. You are actually wet from it all. How does that make you feel? That I can make you horny by degrading you over and over again?”

She’s wet but not anywhere near the way she normally would be if the things we just did had been ‘for fun’. But my words sink into her, it’s almost as if I can see it happening. I don’t know if she’ll even remember the exact words but I know she’ll remember how they made her feel. Her shoulders are shaking with silent sobs again. I slip a finger inside her and slowly circle it, stretching the entrance to her vagina. I pump it in and out a couple of times, spreading the moisture from the inside to the outside. I graze her g-spot on one inward thrust and her hips buck entirely of their own accord.

“Noooo!” she sobs out. “Please don’t make me cum. I don’t deserve it, I shouldn’t want it but God help me I do. Please just punish me.”

I knew it. I just knew that after everything that just happened the worst punishment I could possibly devise would be to make her cum. Make her find pleasure in her punishment because she still feels that she should be punished and should have no pleasure at all. I’m going to do it though. If she feels that strongly that she doesn’t deserve it, I will torture her by giving her the one thing that will make her feel worse. My demon is roaring at me to plunge my dick into her. For all my constant internal fighting my body is as inherently aroused by this type of play as hers is. I remind myself that I have the control. I use that control on the demon and instead of mounting her and fucking her into the middle of next week as it wants, I settle for inflicting punishment for speaking without permission.

“Who the fuck told you you could speak?” I yell. I slam a hand down across the middle of her ass and press hard on her g-spot with the finger still inside her at the same time as the blow lands. Her hips shift back and up trying to make firmer contact with the finger inside her. “You will apologise. And you had better make it good.” I say as I strike at both points again.

“Oh God.” She chokes out past her sobs. Entirely unable to separate emotional pain, physical pain and desire. “I-I’m sorry. S-sorry I questioned yoooouuu! Sorry I spoke out of turn. So s-sorry for everything.”

We’re getting there I can tell. That last little sentence of hers tells me we are.

“That’ll do.” I tell her sternly. I set about spanking her ass again. She’s going to be sore after this, maybe for a day or two, Slayer or not we’ve been going at it for a while and she’s actually bruising. I spank in a rhythm, four times softly, then one hard one. The first four are accompanied by my stroking her g-spot lightly. The fifth one, the hard one, is accompanied by a hard stroke on the internal sweet spot. I keep up this rhythm for a while until I can tell she’s on the edge of orgasm. At the point where one more set in the expected rhythm would surely make her scream like a banshee, I change it. Alternating from cheek to cheek, each blow lands hard and I press as hard as I am able on and off, back and forth over that special place inside her now quivering channel.

She’s soaking my fingers and as I land these blows I go back to verbally lashing her for finding pleasure in this. All of a sudden she’s cumming. Hard and fast, I almost feel it rush through her myself. Her body goes rigid and she screams her release even through the tears and sobs still choking her. Stilling my hands I let her ride it almost all the way out, before bringing my hand down hard across the middle of her ass and stimulating her inside again. Just as she’s coming down, I force her into another orgasm and another and another.

“Oh God……..oh….ohh…….ohhhh…..ooooohhhhhhhh!” her sobs get harder and I finally take pity on her. I remove my finger from inside her and the hand that was so recently punishing her ass rubs at it gently now. Occasionally moving up to her back to rub soothingly as she comes back to earth. I can tell she’s exhausted and disoriented. Can’t tell if she’s in heaven or hell. In so much emotional pain, crying so hard that she doesn’t even know if she enjoyed her release. This is crunch time. This is the point where she might well protest my soothing rubbing of her back and get up and walk out on me; or she might do what I hope and let me into that mind of hers and tell me what’s going on.

I stop rubbing and step back from her, my heart forgetting that it doesn’t beat and flailing in my chest.

“Well done Buffy.” I tell her deciding to ignore the ‘Oh God’ that escaped her in the midst of her passion there’s no need for more punishment over silly rules about speaking. “You’ve taken everything so well. You have permission to speak. You also have permission to say whatever you want. I’m not ending the scene – if you go off at me again I’ll presume you want more punishment but it doesn’t have to be that way. I can listen to you. You can tell me what’s wrong. Please Buffy.”

For a long moment she doesn’t move just lays there on her stomach, her whole body heaving with her sobs. I’m scared to move, If I could breathe I’d be scared to. The whole world drops away and the longer she stays motionless the more I feel that I’m falling into an abyss. Oh what have I done? Have I broken her completely? Have I driven her insane?

Then she moves. From pure force of habit I sigh with relief. Slowly she pulls herself off the sarcophagus. Her slow movements belying the burning and tingling and pain in her back and ass. Her legs don’t work too well, but it doesn’t matter because she lowers herself slowly but still gracefully, even after all this, to her knees in front of me. She turns her tear stained face up to look me in the eye. Still weeping but we’re back to less violent tears now.

“Thank you Sir.” She says and I want to tell her not to call me that. Tell her that I want her to open up to me, but I sense that we’ve made a breakthrough and if the game has gotten her this far then I’m not about to abandon it and make her run.

“Please forgive me for not obeying you properly. Please forgive me for coming here the way I did. Please…” she chokes back a sob. “Please forgive me for everything. I want to tell you what happened, want to,” another sob “to tell you why I acted like I did. I don’t blame you if you want to fuck me and throw me out, it’s more than I deserve. I know after the way I’ve behaved you won’t care about my pathetic little sob story and I can’t expect you too after the way I was when I came here today. I needed everything you’ve just given me and you knew that. I just hope that you can please, please give me this one last thing and hear me out. I have to get this out Spike, there’s so much messing up my head and I’ve got no right to put it on you but I don’t know what else to do.”

She called me Spike, not Sir, Spike! There was no way in hell I would’ve thrown her out anyway, this whole thing has been to get her to tell me what was wrong. Then she said my name and I have to hold myself back from gathering her up and smothering her with kisses. I’m still not sure how tentative this is and I’m still treating her a little like a bomb, no sudden movements. It’s a heart wrenching relief when her explosion suddenly comes and it’s a blast of fresh tears, as she begins to tell her story. The words babbling out on top of each other in her haste.

TBC…..Ok I suppose this is kind of an evil place to leave it. I just hope no-one is disappointed when we find out what’s going on. Or you know – I could wrap it up here
4 by Sarah Aless
Dedicated to Dahlia Jill and Linda – you guys know why hehe.

Chapter 4

I can barely make out a coherent sentence, she’s crying so hard. Well, that and the fact that I don’t think she is actually forming coherent sentences. I catch ‘friends’ and ‘you’ and ‘bitch’. I think she says something about her mom and she definitely says something about vampires and killing. I reach forward and stroke her arm, trying to calm her down so that she makes sense but she jumps back from me as if I’d slapped her. Anger rises from nowhere, I thought I’d got through to her but she still won’t let me comfort her. My anger dissipates rapidly however when she turns her tortured face up to me and does form an audible sentence.

“I’m sorry. It’s not that I don’t want you to touch me, I know you were trying to comfort me but I don’t deserve it. I want you to hear me out. If you still want to then, I’ll be amazed. Whether you do or not I’ll take whatever you want to give me, good or bad. That’s if you even want to give me anything at all. I’ll leave straight away if you want me to. ”

The pain in her eyes envelops me, washing away every last shred of anger. What the hell can she have done, what can have happened that she’d think I’d ever pass up an opportunity to be the one to soothe her pain? Slowly I reach forward and take her hand.

“Very well Buffy.” My ‘Master’ voice is back. “Come over here and tell me what’s wrong.” The voice does what my touch could not at this point. Quiets her tears as she allows me to lead her meekly over to the comfy chair. I motion her to sit down on it but she shakes her head and drops my hand to kneel in front of it. Evidently she wants me to sit in the chair while she kneels at my feet to talk to me. She’s about to spill so I’m not even going to consider recrimination for this small act of rebellion, I’ll do as she wants, because after all, it’s mostly about what she wants when we play these games.

She clears her throat and looks up at me. A waterfall still cascades from her eyes but the violent sobs are no longer wracking her body.

“You were right.” She starts. “What you said about me being pathetic? You were so right Spike you don’t even know.”

“Buffy, sweetheart, you know that was just……….”

“Please.” She interrupts. “I’m sorry to interrupt you but please can I just get this out before you say anything? I know it’s not my place to ask you to keep quiet. The safeword is still in the ‘unsaid’ category, but I beg this one thing of you.”

“Ok.” I say reluctantly. “I’ll try as best I can, but that’s as near a promise as you’ll get.”

I thought that might get me a twitch of a smile, but it doesn’t. I resign myself to the fact that she obviously has a lot to get off her chest and I won’t be seeing my Buffy until she does. I can only hope that simply saying it all out loud will make it better. She takes a deep breath, clears her throat again then drops her head, unable to hold my gaze as she begins to speak through her tears.

“I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m a horrible person. I don’t know why it’s taken me this long to realise it but it’s finally sunk in. There’s a whole list of reasons why I know I’m right about this. So here I go.

“First of all, my friends. I hate them. Hate them for bringing me back. I told you before, I was done, and I was happy when my body was rotting in the ground where it belonged. I hate that I’m back and my life is just one long round of fighting again. I have idle thoughts about going away, taking my life. For the most part I’m on auto-pilot. I eat I drink, I sleep – sometimes, and I patrol. And through all of it I’m walking around numb. I had enough of violence and fighting and bloodshed and I hate that this is my life again. But then, even saying this makes me feel like a spoilt child; it’s my duty and I should just get on with it like I used to. Except now I feel like I can’t even complain about it. Because if I do I’ll hurt my friends, I should be happy that I’m alive God knows they were happy that I was back. But then, I think that that’s only because now they don’t have to worry about the slaying, ‘Buffy’s back we’ll be ok’ and that’s when the worst thoughts come. I actually want to hurt them sometimes, because they’re the bastards that did this to me. They hated having to share out my old duties between them so much that they selfishly ripped me out of the peace I’d found so they wouldn’t have to any more. They made me live in this hell. And I get so angry that I want to hurt the people I love and I don’t even know if I can love them anymore.”

Her eyes had settled down a little but now they are streaming again, I desperately want to put her straight on some things she’s said but I said I’d hear her out and I get the feeling she is far from done.

“And I should love them, they were so genuinely sorry and upset when they found out I’d been in heaven – but I can’t even make myself care about that. They think I’m over it now, and I try to put on the happy face so they don’t know but there’s this huge gaping hole inside me where my feelings used to be.”

She takes a deep breath, swallows hard and blinks a few times. I sense she was on the edge of sobbing again but she gets it under control.

“Then, there was tonight. You and I had that stupid argument, about nothing. Hell it wasn’t even an argument it was just us being us. But I left here and that black hole just got bigger and bigger. So, obviously I was me about it and got even more upset about the fact that I was upset over you.” I wince – so not what I want to hear. She seems to be letting me in, but I don’t know if I want to be ‘in’ if she’s about to tell me how much she hates herself for caring that we had a fight.

“So do you know what I did? I went and sat on my mom’s grave and cried like an idiot. Telling her that I wanted to be with her, then cursing her for not coming to get me. Then I saw some vamps. They had two humans with them and I just sat there. Sat there crying until they noticed me. It was like a lightbulb went on in my brain. I cried a little louder so that they would notice me then I just sat and waited for them to come and bite me. They came too. Laughed at me, promised to send me to meet my mommy. I was so pathetic, at that moment that’s all I wanted. I just can’t live like this anymore. It wasn’t until one of them had his fangs right at my neck that I unspaced. And by then…..” She starts sobbing again. “Oh God. By then they had already killed one of the guys Spike. I let them kill an innocent man all because I was having an ‘Oprah’ moment. What the hell am I that I could let that happen? And suddenly I can feel again, feel plenty and all of it is guilt. Guilt ripping me apart because I’m so selfish that I let a man die.

“And do you know what caps it all off? Why I know I’m not even fit to breathe? The very next thing I did was come to you for punishment. And I know that that is so wrong. We are so wrong and that’s as much my fault as the guy I killed tonight. I know you love me, but I won’t even think about it. I won’t think about it because you are the only one that can make me feel, but if I don’t control those feelings I might look into myself and realise that I actually care for you. And I know that the second I do that you’ll leave. So even though I give you nothing back, I come to you to feel, but carry on making myself indifferent to you. I selfishly come here night after night with my feelings turned off. God, do you know, I don’t even know how I feel about you. Don’t know if I’m capable of feeling anything at all apart from the obvious lust. I’m like a leech, I take all the love you can give me and keep it inside myself. Use it to warm myself, make me feel not so alone when I lie in my own bed at night. I take advantage. I use you. You don’t deserve that. You’ve done nothing but help, or try to help, even when I was gone you looked after Dawn. And how do I repay you? I use you. Just like I use my friends, you’re all handy sometimes but the rest of the time I just want it all to go away. I’m a cold, unfeeling, bitch who can’t even do my job properly. A man died because I’m so wrapped up in myself. I deserve to be hurt. To be put down, trodden on because I’m dirt.”

I’m fighting to keep my mouth shut now. She’s in genuine pain I can feel it coming off her. She really believes every word she says, even when she’s almost contradicting herself. I hope she’s nearly finished because I have some counterpoints that she is going to listen to, like it or not.

“And do you know what the worst part is?” she continues, evidently not quite done yet. “It isn’t even real punishment. Because when you do those things to me I like it. I get off on it. How twisted am I, that the only thing that makes me feel ‘normal’ is being overpowered by a guy? And even when I purposefully push you, you can’t hurt me enough. I’m a walking fuck-up and I don’t have the right to call myself a human being. I don’t have the right to breathe but I’m so pathetic that I didn’t even have the guts to end it. I couldn’t even do that right!”

Her face crumples and the loudest sobs yet begin to issue from her mouth. I drop down to the floor beside her, pushing the chair back so that I can squeeze between it and her and wrap my arms around her. I pull her into a tight embrace and she doesn’t fight me. In fact she turns to me, burrows her face into my chest and heaves out her guilt, anger and frustration, soaking my t-shirt within seconds. I kiss the top of her head and rock her like a child while she just cries and cries.

After a long while she slowly stops crying and disentangles herself from my embrace. She doesn’t pull completely away, just out of the hug. She’s still sitting on my lap, staring intently at her hands which are clasped in front of her.

“Thank you Spike.” She says quietly. “Thank you for listening, for not throwing me out as soon as I was finished spilling my guts. I feel better, but I know I said some things about you that you don’t want to hear, so I’ll go.”

I sigh deeply as she speaks. She says she feels better and no doubt she does, right now. However the very fact that she still isn’t looking me in the eye and she’s talking about leaving tells me that crying her problems out wasn’t enough. Deep down she still believes every word she said, no matter how she may think she feels now. Her relief is temporary. I am determined that she will not carry all this around until she reaches the point of suicide again.

I place a finger under her chin, turning her face to me. When our eyes meet I ask quietly.

“Buffy. Think very carefully about your answer to this question. Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” She answers immediately. Which is some progress at least.

I sit her on the chair I vacated when I started to comfort her and go to the fridge. I pull out a cold bottle of water. She’s cried and sweated so much in the time she’s been here that I want to make sure that dehydration doesn’t set in. She needs to be fighting fit if I’m to help her truly get over her problems. I give her the water and tell her to drink it all. I stroke her hair from her face as she drinks it all in one go. Our eyes meet briefly and she gives me a whisper of a smile before looking away. When she’s done drinking I take the bottle and set it aside.

“One more time just to be sure.” I say. “Do you trust me?”

“Yes.” She says, full eye contact this time.

For a second I close my eyes. This train is off and running again. I don’t think this part will be quite so rough once Buffy gets what I’m doing, but I have to make sure we lay all these issues to rest. Desperate to help her completely confront her problems, I launch myself back into the game. I let my demon face rise and I snarl as I yank her off the chair and almost throw her into the middle of the room.

“Then get back on your knees my little bitch. We’re far from done here.”

TBC…….. if you’re still with me
Chapter 5 by Sarah Aless
A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long, but those who are members of my group, or who check my LJ know that I'm a muppet and had a car accident this week which caused a huge delay - sorry but it is quite long to make up.

Chapter 5

She looks at me completely dumbfounded by this turn of events. I sense there’s an internal battle going on there. Neither of us officially ended the game but I’m sure she thought that as we’d gotten to the heart of the matter and she’d taken, frankly quite a bit of punishment, that that would be it. She wants to ask what’s going on but despite the fact that she is obviously not feeling nearly as wretched as she was earlier, she doesn’t know what the rules are here.
“You don’t have to have permission to speak any more.” I tell her. “But I’d choose your words carefully if you do decide to speak. I’m still in control here and I don’t think we’re finished, so you’d better not piss me off Slayer.”

“Ok…..” she says after a brief pause for thought. “But I promise you Sp…Sir. I told you everything. And I was sincere when I thanked you. I feel a lot better and I’m confused as to what you want from me now.”

“Yes, Buffy it’s obvious that finally letting your feelings out has made you feel better. However, I want that feeling to last and for that to happen I need to find out exactly how deep those things go. You see I’m not entirely convinced that all of this won’t come back if we stop now. You said you trusted me so we’re going to get rid of all your little nasties together.”

“Yes Sir.” Is all she says as she arranges herself properly on her knees and drops her head. That’s a relief, I was geared up for an argument and having to exert more authority than that. Shouldn’t ever underestimate the power of the game.

“Good girl.” I praise, ruffling her hair as I walk past her.

I go back to the toy box. I quickly retrieve some items and walk back to stand in front of her. Her head stays bowed and she doesn’t show any outward reaction when I begin to lay my selection in front of her. First is a thin rattan cane, bent over at the top, just flexible enough to give a nice sting and it makes a delicious sound when it hits a naughty bottom. Next to it I place our usual riding crop, I know she has a hard time choosing which of these she hates the most. I have to stifle a laugh as I see her fighting the urge to throw her head back and groan ‘oh no!’ at the toys I’ve placed in front of her. Now that she’s in a tizzy about those I introduce something new, a single tailed whip that I haven’t yet had the pleasure of using on her. It’s not long enough or thick enough to fall into the bullwhip category and it splits into two wider leather strips just at the end, but is rather like a smaller sibling of it and it has a lovely wooden handle. She gulps when all three are laid out in front of her. I get a strong whiff of arousal and I know she knows what’s coming.

“It’s your choice.” I tell her. “But I should warn you that it’s not a simple choice. I want you to arrange them in order of preference. I’m not going to tell you where to put the least desired and where the most, or what your choice will mean in terms of the next step of our game. Just do it please.”

She stares at the three intently. I chose three rather severe implements on purpose. No soft leather floggers or little paddles here. Her choice is not designed to be easy. I think I can read her well enough to tell which of them engenders the most fear in her. This one I will put aside and it will only be used for a very specific purpose. She is not to know that though. The situation is still delicate and I want to maintain complete control without pushing her too far. The fact that she knows these are the three possibilities should make her docile enough. She seems to be having a hard time choosing so I decide to help, in my own wicked way.

“You seem to be having trouble there Slayer.” I observe. “Let me make the choice a little easier. Hold out your left hand and I will give you a taste of each.”

“Oh no Sir. That’s ok.” She says hurriedly. “I’m almost ready.”

“Are you contradicting me girl?” I say in steely tones.

“No, I wasn’t really I wasn’t it’s just it’s really not necessary. I can decide, I can.” She babbles.

“I will decide what is and isn’t necessary. Now hold out you hand and don’t move it an inch.”

She bites her lip, as if trying to hold her protests in, but obeys. It’s always hard on a submissive to be made instrumental in their own punishment, but it’s a game I love to play, it panics them so!

“These can be taken as punishment. One, for not immediately telling me what was wrong.” I swish the crop down on her hand, she grimaces but does not pull away.

“Two, for carrying this around for so long and not telling anyone.” The cane, bigger grimace but she still doesn’t move.

“And finally, for contradicting me just now.” Again she keeps her pain to herself as the whip lands, apart from the twinge in her face and I’m satisfied that after the cuddling and crying sub-space is re-established. Good.

She turns her attention back to the implements where I layed them as I finished with each one. Quickly she arranges them from left to right cane, crop, whip.

“Good girl.” I say gathering them up and take a hold on the leash she still has attached to her collar. When I jerk her to her feet by the leash she looks startled for a moment as if she forgot she was wearing it. However, she doesn’t protest just follows me meekly as I lead her downstairs. I feel tension on the leash and hear a stifled gasp as she sees that I have rigged manacles over a pipe in the ceiling. Just the right height that she won’t be completely suspended but little more than her toes will touch the ground. I’d been planning revenge of the sensual kind after our argument, but this has turned out so much better.

I tug her towards the manacles but I can feel her pulling back against me with every step. Glancing back I see that this isn’t really intentional on her part, she’s staring at the cuffs as if bewitched. I say her name once, harshly and her attention snaps back to me.

“Spike I don’t know, I don’t think….”

“No,” I tell her. “Don’t think, just do as I tell you. You’ll need to save your brain for the next part.”

“Yes Sir.” She says and allows me to pull her beneath the manacles and secure both hands high above her. I gloat a little to myself, I estimated the height just right. Her toes and just a tiny bit of the balls of her feet touch the ground, but her beautiful lean body is stretched taut and totally vulnerable to me.

I pick up the cane and start to slowly circle her, tapping it threateningly against my hand as I appraise her heavenly form. The first time I walk behind her she tries to twist in her chains to watch me but finds she is unable. However, I decide the movement she can make is more than I’d like. Quickly I bring two lengths of rope over and secure them round her ankles. Pulling her legs apart I stretch the rope backwards and tie it round the posts at the foot of the bed. She’s far enough away from the bed that I can walk around her, stepping over the ankle ropes and now she is open completely to me.

Her heartrate speeds up and I detect the definite aroma of arousal. Surprising even myself I suddenly reach out and strike the back of each thigh in turn with the cane. She gasps and jolts on the chains. I don’t intend this to be about her arousal just yet.

“Now, Buffy.” I begin “I am going to ask you some questions. You will answer quickly and truthfully. If you hesitate, or lie, or give me an answer I don’t like, you will feel the cane somewhere on your beautiful body. I advise you to answer as quick and as true as humanly possible because I shall not be holding back. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.” She answers, beginning to tremble a little.

“Ok now that I’ve got you all trussed up where I want you we will begin.” Her scent hits me again. I love it when her ‘kinky little bitch’ side makes itself known.

“Describe to me how you felt when you were in heaven.”

Her brow furrows in confusion, evidently this was not the kind of question she was expecting. My hand twitches ready to raise the cane to punish her hesitation. She reads me almost as well as I do her and immediately blurts out an answer.

“Nice. It was nice.”

I shake my head and click my tongue at her as I deliver a blow to her ass. She strains forward in her bindings, trying fruitlessly to escape the tingling, stinging burn elicited by the rod.

“Stand still,” I bark. “and answer me properly! I want a real description of how you felt.”

“I felt warm.” She answers, her voice shaking a little. “I was warm and comfortable and loved. I was so peaceful, there was no fighting, no violence, no responsibility. I was happy and safe. I knew that everything, everyone I loved would be ok in the end. Even if they had to fight suffer and die on earth they would be with me eventually and they would feel the peace and love, and once you feel it the earthly fighting and suffering doesn’t matter any more. It’s all washed away.”

Her chin is quivering now and she looks close to tears, remembering how wonderful it must have been. If I let myself, I would be sad that she will end up there again, one day and I won’t be with her. I’m certain that is not what awaits me when my dust finally blows in the wind.

“It’s ok to cry.” I tell her. “Just don’t expect that to get you out of this. We have work to do here. Now, describe what it was like before you died. How did you feel day-to-day?”

“Tired.” She says immediately. “I was tired so much of the time, it just didn’t stop. There was always something that needed to be slain. I felt dirty, from handling and killing evil night after night. I felt lost, I couldn’t cope with Dawn like mom did.”

“What else?” I ask her, sensing that there is more.

“I felt proud.” She lowers her head as she says this and the tears start flowing. “I knew that no matter how hard things were, I loved my sister and my friends and they loved me. I felt like my fighting was doing some good. We were making the world better. Although it was one vamp at a time it was still one less piece of evil in the world every time I dusted one.”

“And tell me again how you feel about this stuff now you are back.”

“Ashamed.” She says, which surprises me.

“Why?”

She doesn’t answer, just shakes her head as if she can’t find the words as silent tears leak from her eyes. I can’t cave now, we have so many issues to get through. I lift her chin on the tip of my cane and she looks at me without me asking.

“Why ashamed?” I ask.

This time when she hesitates I have to strike her, can’t let the rules go. I make it hard so that she knows she WILL talk to me, she will open up fully.

“Because I’m not proud any more. I don’t want to fight. I want to go back and I want to take my friends with me. It just goes on and on. The fighting and the killing and the pain, and now I know how to make it stop. I don’t care about the world any more, don’t care about doing the right thing, fighting the good fight. I don’t feel like the world is worth saving. And I can’t tell them. They wouldn’t understand, they’d think I was so ungrateful for all the trouble they went to to bring me back. So I have to keep on fighting and playing happy families. And I’m scared I can’t keep doing it Spike.”

“That’s Sir to you.” I say sternly giving her a tap with the cane. Can’t let her forget who’s in charge if I’m going to make her see sense. “Now, Buffy take a moment to think about your life before last summer, your life now and your ‘life’ in heaven. Which one do you think most people would choose?”

“But I’m not most people. I have a sacred duty. I……”

I slash the cane across the back of her right knee and she gasps and he sentence tails of. “Just answer the question I ask you.”

“They’d choose heaven. But…” she wisely stops as I raise my hand again, a look of warning in my eye.

“See, Slayer. If you just described that to someone the way you described it to me, there is no doubt they would choose heaven, and probably leave the conversation feeling a bit pissed off at whatever their lives held after the suggestion of such bliss. And to you it’s not just a suggestion. You’ve been there! You actually know just how wonderful it is. Then you’re wrenched back into this miserable plain. Is it any wonder you’re numb? You think there are many people who would have your strength? Who wouldn’t have just taken their life as soon as they could, to get back to that? Are you a bad person for needing time to adjust? You had the Slayer gig thrust upon you at such an young age. You were a child with adult responsibilities and that’s left you feeling responsible for everything, you shoulder responsibility because that’s all you know how to do. It makes you feel guilt for things that aren’t your fault. But you are not a bad person. When I explain it like that you must see. Does it make you a bad person Buffy?”

“But I’m the slayer. I should be able….”

Lash! “Answer the question. Does not immediately adjusting to the loss of heavenly bliss make you a bad person?”

“No.” she mumbles quietly

Lash! Across the buttocks. “Louder!”

“No!” she says louder.

Lash! Buttocks again. “No what?”

“No Sir. It doesn’t make me a bad person!” louder again.

Lash! “Good girl, now say it once more, let me hear that you believe it.”

“It doesn’t make me a bad person Sir!” she says loud and clear, the flow of tears abating a little. Oh how I wish this were the end of it but she told me much more upstairs. So many more things are fucking her up. I need to make sure this is embedded then we can move on.

“How did you feel when Willow crashed the car that night?”

“Angry.” She says gritting her teeth at the memory.

Lash! On her back.

“Fear!” she blurts out through the gasp caused by the last blow.

I tap the back of her legs this time. “What else?”

“H-hurt and guilt.” And here come the tears again, I’m thankful she’s coming with me on this I’d hate to have to lash her repeatedly and severely to get her to open up. I’d do it of course because we have to beat her demons but she seems to get this and it seems to be working. “I was hurt that she’d endanger Dawn, like that. So so worried about Dawn, and – and about Willow but I didn’t know it then. And I feel so guilty Spike. So guilty that I put Dawn in that situation by not noticing what was going on with Willow. By being so wrapped up in myself.”

“Stop right there!” I tell her. “We’ve already established that you are not a bad person for not being able to jump back into life, happy-go-lucky and smiling all over the place. What happened wasn’t your doing. Did you make Willow get addicted to dark magic?”

“Well it did start when she brought me back and maybe if I hadn’t been so….”

Lash! “Did you physically force Willow to get into that stuff?”

“Oww!!” she wails, that last one landing across two previous welts. “No I didn’t force her.”

“Whose fault was her addiction?”

“Willow’s”

“Is Willow an adult who can make her own decisions?”

“Yes.”

“Is it your fault?”

“No.”

“Say it.”

“It’s not my fault Sir.” She is, as always, a quick learner and says it loud and clear, avoiding another lash and an order to speak up.

“Good girl.” I praise. Moving in and running my hand over her cheek. “You can’t go on blaming yourself for everything.” I kiss the remnants of her latest tears from her cheeks. “Now, you’ve done so well up to now I think a reward is in order.”

I slide the cane between her pussy lips and apply a slight upwards pressure to her clit as I run it back and forth. She moans and tries ineffectually to move her hips.

“A-ah-ah pet.” I say. “You’re getting your reward but I’m in control of it, and you, don’t try to force it.”

“I’m sorry Sir.” She says her eyes meeting mine, glazed over with lust.

“Do you remember the last time I did this?” I ask her. “That first time we played and I fucked you hard from behind as I rubbed your needy little clit with the cane? It was bamboo that time wasn’t it? Nice big bulges in it to punish your clit and get you off. This ones smoother pet, but it will do the job. You want it don’t you? Even without my dick pounding your pussy your going to cum for me aren’t you? Just like last time.”

“Ohhh unnghh!” is her only answer as my reminder of our previous games no doubt sets off the most erotic imagery in her head.

“That’s it my little bitch” I whisper right in her ear. “Remember how hard I fucked you? How hard you came? Do it again for me. See what happens when you please me. You get this exquisite pleasure. You don’t need to wait for permission, luv. Cum when you’re ready. Cum for me.”

And she does. Her head is flung back between her upstretched arms as she keens and wails out her release. Her arms and legs strain at their bonds as the pleasure washes through her. God but she’s magnificent when she cums. I could make her do it all day just so I could watch. I can’t do that though I realise as she begins to come down. Her head now hanging limply downwards as she heaves in breaths as if she’s just been saved from drowning.

When her breathing is under control she looks at me expectantly and rattles the manacles. Oh my poor little Buffy she honestly thinks I’m going to let her down already?

“Oh no pet.” I tell her. “Consider that motivation if you like. Motivation to please me and answer my questions properly. We’re still a long way from finished. The quicker you please me though the sooner you’ll get more of that. Sooner I’ll let you down and fuck your brains out.”

Her breath catches as I finish speaking and her pupils dilate. Arousal shining from her like a beacon.

“Yes Sir.” She breathes out.

“Good. Then on we go. Now, we’ve established you take the blame for things that aren’t your fault. Let’s try a different conversation and see how well the lesson has sunk in. The man who died tonight.” She winces as I say it but I carry right on. “Who killed him?

“Me.” She says. Tears back again. God this is a rollercoaster of emotion for her but we have to address all of the things that are slowly killing her.

Lash

“Who killed him?”

“The vamp physically did it but if I…..”

Lash!

“Who killed him?”

“The vampire!” it comes out as a squeak as she sees me preparing for another stroke.

“Can you save every single person in danger from vampires?”

“I should be able to.” Her voice is laced with pain, tears falling again. “I should do my job…”

LASH! She’s getting too close to falling back into the ‘everything’s my fault’ state of mind. I knew this would be a tough one, knew she’d feel she had actual reason to blame herself. Slaying and protecting are her job after all. It’s been drummed into her since she was 15.

“Did you kill the vampire that did it?”

“Yes, but he’d already….”

Lash

“Did you kill the vampire?”

“Yes.”

“Can you save everyone?”

“No.”

“Do you care that you can’t save them all?”

“Yes, always. But tonight, I was right there and I………..”

LASH

“For all you know they could have had fifty mates waiting round the corner. You couldn’t have fought all of them. You said it yourself, you have to go one at a time. For all you know the vamps mate might have gotten him while you were busy fighting. It’s not the first time a vamp has gotten to someone before you could stop them. The very fact that that tears you up so much proves that you’re not this evil bad person you seem to want to paint yourself as. You can’t save them all. Say it for me Buffy.”

“I can’t save them all.” She mumbles, head down.

“Come on Buffy!” I yell at her. “You know that isn’t nearly good enough!” I strike her once with each word as I continue. “Say. It. Louder!”
“I can’t save them all.” It’s louder, but not loud enough I’m afraid. I grimace as I raise the cane again her buttocks thighs and back are starting to look very sore but I can see that the earliest stripes are already fading. I land one on the front of her thigh however and she gasps at the unexpected pain in a new area.

“Like you mean it.” I command.

“I CAN’T SAVE THEM ALL!” she yells. That’s my little spitfire, that’s the strength of feeling I was looking for.

“You’ve saved thousands of lives. Say it.”

“I’ve saved thousands of lives!”

“You’ve given up your life twice. Say it.”

“I’ve done my duty and given up my life twice!”

I can’t help a grin at her adding a bit. Apparently her cheeky little bint is coming through. She knows I want her just to repeat what I have said. I don’t punish her for it though. I’m glad to see a bit of spirit back in her.

“You’re entitled to bow under the pressure of it once in a while.”

She hesitates but only a little. “I’m entitled to bow under the pressure once in a while. As long as it’s not too often.”

This time the addition earns her a slap from my hand on her sore butt. I look at her face and am amazed when she sticks her tongue out at me. She amazes me by her ability to bounce back. However, I’m not entirely fooled. She’s been through too many emotions in too short a period of time for this to be genuine playfulness. For everything to suddenly feel alright to her. We also have some other issues to get to.

“Put it away pet!” I tell her. “We’ll find plenty of use for that again later. Now, I was going to give you a reward but I do believe you are pushing for more punishment. Want a taste of the crop luv? Is that it?”

“Sir, no Sir!” she says in the manner of a recruit answering a drill sergeant and now I know she’s covering. She is not that fine at all.

“Do you think we’re playing here Buffy?” I say in icy tones. “This isn’t a game. Need I remind you why you are here?”

“No Sir.” She answers quietly. Her head dropping and tears beginning to fall. The change is so dramatic and quick that I worry for a second. Emotionally she’s all over the place, maybe I shouldn’t have reminded her of everything that has gone before like that.

“I’m sorry Sir. It’s just you really made me feel better for a moment. I got carried away. It won’t happen again. And obviously I’ll take whatever punishment you see fit to give me for being so insolent.”

“Buffy, if I let you down, do you promise to be good and do as I say?”

“Yes Sir. Of course Sir. I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry but please don’t doubt that I’ll do what you say though.” Bloody hell, she’s sobbing now!

I move quickly, untie her legs and release her from the manacles. Her knees buckle as her weight is released and I have to catch her with an arm around her waist. My heart sinks for the thousandth time tonight when she pulls straight out of my arms and drops to her knees sobbing. I didn’t even get a chance to massage some blood back into her undoubtedly aching limbs. I crouch down to her and wrap my arms around her sobbing form.

“Oh please, please don’t comfort me. I don’t deserve it. And please don’t think what you just did didn’t work. You did help me Spike. I get it. I can’t take responsibility for everything and I’m not completely a cold unfeeling bitch. You showed me how I cared for Willow and Dawn even when I was so angry. How I care for the people I can’t save. But that wasn’t everything was it Spike? It doesn’t make this, with you right does it?”

The bottom drops out of my world. What do I say to that?

TBC……….. Subject to interest.
Chapter 6 by Sarah Aless
Hey all sorry about the delay, what with jetting off to London and the damn car etc I didn't get this out as quick as i wanted sorry about that, but it's a longish one again.
Sarah
x


Chapter 6

Well, I may not have a clue what to say to that last little
bombshell, but my anger and my demon certainly do. As always they
replace the hurt with anger. My eyes flash and I feel the change
happen, my face shifting.

"Bitch!" I snarl. "So we're back to that game are we luv. Come to
Spike to get a happy then fuck off into the night?"

"No!" she yells anger flashing in her eyes now, though currently I
don't think she has any right to it. "That's not it at all, don't be
so stupid Spike. Hear me……"

I cut her off with a vicious backhand to her face, sending her
sprawling backwards onto her sore ass. If what she said didn't mean
what it sounded like then we're still playing and I'm going to get
to the bottom of this.

She raises a hand to rub and soothe her scarlet cheek but I stop her
before it gets there.

"Touch it and I'll beat you so hard that even Slayer healing won't
relieve the agony and injuries. If you don't mean to leave now
Buffy, know that we are still `playing' our game."

She glares at me but her hand stays frozen in mid-air. It could go
either way at the moment and were I alive the tension would be
killing me. Her sat on the dirt floor of my cavern bedroom, me still
crouched, like a wild beast ready to pounce, watching her intently.
Her head lowers and she says softly.

"Forgive me Sir."

"Not until you tell me what you meant." I say.

"Not forgive me for what I just said." She says. "Forgive me for
what I'm about to do."

I only have a second to be confused before her Slayer strength and
speed make themselves apparent. I find my lower legs trapped beneath
her knees. I'm pushed back so I'm now sitting on my arse and she has
my hands trapped under hers on the floor by my side. Her head moves
down towards my cock, which I now realise is flaccid. Apparently her
last question took the proverbial wind out of my sails and I'm not
even managing half mast now.

I am astounded when she bends lower, still trapping my legs and
hands. She manoeuvres her mouth to the tip of my dick and slowly
slides it in. A couple of teasing flicks at the head and a long slow
lick from bottom to top are all it takes for me to harden again. The
sight of her sucking my cock is almost as arousing as the actual
action is itself. I groan a little and throw my head back as she
begins to matter-of-factly suck me off. No playing or teasing just
the delicious up and down strokes that have me gritting my teeth as
I long to be able to pound into her mouth.

It seems that she is not the only one subject to the `emotional
rollercoaster' phenomenon. My head is spinning so much at the
current turn of events that in no time at all I'm growling out my
orgasm as I spill in her mouth. My hands strain in her Slayer grasp,
wanting to break free and hold her head in place as I shoot into her
throat. As I come down from my release she looks me square in the
eye.

"I don't want to always take from you Spike. I want to give too."

I'm still a little hazy and don't move fast enough to grab her when
she releases her hold and stands up quickly. However, it is not
necessary because what she does next amazes me. She walks over to
the manacles where they still hang over the pipe. She closes one
around her right wrist and holds her left wrist up next to the other
cuff before fixing me with her intense gaze.

"I realise you'll want to punish me for taking such a liberty.
Please do it. Please don't hold back. You've helped me so much
already, I beg you to finish the job."

I give up trying to follow her around the emotional bends she's
tugging me around and settle for giving her what she asks for. I
stand and quickly cross the room to secure her other wrist in the
manacle. I open my mouth to launch into a speech about how, as much
as I enjoyed her little folly just now, I can't allow my bitch to
take control like that unless I express a distinct wish for it. I
don't even get the chance to speak as she turns moist eyes up to me
and says again.

"Please don't hold back. I need this and the way I treat you makes
me feel worse than all the rest, because it's what I do to make
myself feel better about everything else."

Oh Lord what is she doing to me? I'm scared she's about to cry again
because if she does I won't be able to stop myself from letting her
down and kissing, hugging and soothing her until the pain goes away
whether she likes it or not. I can't do that because the pain won't
really have gone. She seems to have worked out that I've discovered
the key to baring and hopefully mending her soul and I can't take
that away from her. We need to get all the emotions and issues
bubbling under the surface out into the light of day, metaphorically
speaking of course! So here I go, Master Spike MUST make an
unrelenting comeback.

"Right then!" I say moving to tie her feet again as
before. "Congratulations Slayer. You're going to get what you want
as per fucking usual."

I stalk over to the bed where I laid the punishment implements and
pick up the crop, before returning to stand in front of her.

"Spike," she says, her voice soft, eyes full of pleading. "You can
use the whip."

"Insolent little bitch!" I yell. All the while urging myself to keep
it up, keep the hard tone in my voice and it's corresponding look in
my eyes. "I know very well I can use the whip. I can use whatever
the fuck I want on you. Trust me you'll get a strong taste of the
whip if you carry on like this. At this moment in time I OWN you pet
and I won't have you presuming to tell me what to do. Tell me I own
your ass."

"I'm sorry Sir. I wasn't trying to tell you what to do I.....ahhhhh"

I strike her hard with the crop across her breast. A gesture which I
quickly repeat, can't have one unblemished when the other is so
beautifully adorned with my mark of punishment.

"Tell me I own you Slayer."

"You own me Sir. I am yours to command and punish as you wish.
Please forgive me."

Good. Her words and the proper tone in which they are delivered tell
me I have managed to put her firmly back in sub-space. The angry
welts on her chest glare a reproval at me, but this won't work if
there is even a hint of the rebellion that gave her the fortitude to
pin me down while she sucked my dick. And for all I know that the
blow job was to prove me she meant what she said about giving not
always taking, I have to consider it rebellion if this exercise is
going to work out.

"Good slut." I commend her. "We will see about your making amends
for what I'm allowing to pass as a moment of insanity later. Right
now, we have other issues to address, so we will continue in the
vein we had started in."

"Yes Sir." is all she says as she lowers her head and waits for the
punishment to come. Strangely her body seems to relax and I honestly
believe she is relieved that we're back on track now. She actually
seems happier, strange as that is in her current predicament.


"Ok, so upstairs you said that you're a horrible person because you
won't even let yourself think about your feelings for me. We're
going to address that issue. Who was the first man you ever loved?"
I ask her. I see her wince at the question but when I draw back the
crop to strike the front of her thighs for hesitation she babbles
out her answer quickly.

"Angel!"

Swoosh – Whack!

She gasps at the fiery trail left across the front of her leg.

"Wrong answer." I tell her. "I know you're a little jezebel and sex
is all you think about but I don't mean sexual love. Who was the
first man you ever felt any strong emotion for?"

"M-my dad?" she says

"Good girl. We have a right answer." Her body relaxes as much as it
can.

"Next?" I ask her.

"Merrick." She says confidently.

"Who the hell is Merrick?" I ask her dangerously softly. "God how
many men have you been through Slayer?"

"Hey!" she starts to protest but thinks better of it when I raise an
eyebrow and the crop. "Merrick was my first watcher. In LA. He - he
died."

I curse myself for a moment for being so stupid. Of course I knew
who Merrick was, she's mentioned him before in passing. Now there's
a can of worms I don't want to open, if we do she'll be blaming
herself for his death and we're NOT going there again damnit.

"Next." I say quickly, before she has time to start mulling.

"Giles!" she says quickly, evidently catching on to the `all kinds
of love' answers I'm looking for.

"Ok. Next."

"Angel." She winces again as if she expects punishment just for
saying my Sires name. Actually I'd quite like to punish her for
letting that prick near her but even I'm not that unfair.

"Next."

"Riley." A grimace with this one. Now there's one she actually
deserves punishment for.

"Ok. Good girl. Now tell me, what do all of these idiots have in
common?"

"I loved them all?" she says uncertainly.

Swoosh – Whack.

"Think again honey."

"They all left me?"

"Good girl. Now why did they leave?"

"Well you've made me see that it's obviously a pattern. And I'm the
common denominator. I must have driven them away, been too clingy,
too needy…."

Swoosh - WHACK!

Her buttocks catch it hard this time and she gasp loudly, straining
forward in the restraints again as if she's trying to escape the
fire blazing across her behind.

"Whose decision was it for any of them to leave?"

"Theirs." She says sadly, her head hanging.

Swoosh – Whack – back of the knees.

"Louder." I urge her.

"Theirs, it was their decision."

"Why do you think they left?"

"I-I don't know. Giles and Angel said it was for my own good. Riley
said I couldn't love him and I guess Dad, or any of them in fact,
just didn't love me enough."

Damnit this is so not where I meant to take this. Ok think Spike
think. Got to get this turned round to a positive for her. Jesus I
could rip the heads of every one of those wankers right now. Problem
is *I* have no comprehension of how any of them could leave her, my
beautiful, magnificent, powerful, vulnerable Slayer. What the fuck
were they thinking?

"Maybe that's why I don't' believe it when you say it Spike." She
interrupts my frantic brain scramble with her soft choked
voice. "They all said they loved me, but not enough to stick around.
Maybe you can't love me like you say you do because there's
something so unlovable about me that it makes men run."

"Oh pet. No! Don't you ever think that." I move in closer to her and
lift her head with a probably too-firm grip on her chin. "You are
beautiful and special and breathtaking and my love for you consumes
me. There is not an unlovable thing about you. Even at your worst
you shine above everyone else Slayer. You always do the right thing
no matter what it costs you and you routinely deal with crap that
would have others in the looney bin. I can't even begin to go into
all the reasons I love you because there are simply to many of them
to be uttered in one lifetime. It is not your fault that those
idiots left. Giles and, much as I hate to say it, Angel, probably
did think they had your best interests at heart. They were just
stupid and weak luv. As for Riley, you know he couldn't handle the
fact that you didn't need to go running to him wailing whenever you
had problems. And your Dad? Well luv, sorry, I know he's your Dad
and all but the man is just a grade-A shit. None of it is *your
fault."

"I don't know, Spike." She says, tears falling.

I pull myself back just before the urge to soothe overcomes me.

"That's Sir, to you Slayer. I don't want to have to remind you about
that again. It was not your fault! Say it."

She hesitates. I don't think she can get the words out past the lump
in her throat. Nevertheless I'm back in `the zone' here and I have
to do what she needs. I swish the crop across the back of her knees.

"It wasn't my fault." It's said too quietly and with next to no
conviction. I manage to stop the crop just before it hits her back
as she hears the swish and repeats in a panicked but louder
voice. "It isn't my fault!"

"You see Slayer?" I say to her. "Every shit of a man you ever loved
has buggered off into the wild blue yonder. Is it any wonder you're
scared to even entertain the possibility that you have feelings for
me? Obviously any less stubborn person would see that I'm not going
anywhere, but your stubbornness is part of what I love about you
Slayer. I do love you. I'm not going anywhere. The last thing I want
is for you to feel bad about that. I understand your reluctance to
open yourself up to that kind of hurt again, but it won't scare me
off. I've hung around this long without it haven't I?"

I see the faintest hint of a smile on her face with that last
question of mine. However, it disappears quickly when I steer her
towards the next topic.

"Right then, let's talk about this guilt trip you have going over
how you treat me. You have to stop telling yourself you're bad and
taking advantage."

"But, how can I? I'm a bitch to you. You know I am." She looks at my
unimpressed and unconvinced face. "Just cos you seem to enjoy it
doesn't make it right." She says.

It's not until I look closely at her face that I see a cheeky glint
in her eye. Oh, I'm so happy she's feeling improved enough to make
jokes at my expense, but she's not fooling me, and I won't be put
off that easily.

"Hold your tongue!" I bark, fighting hard to repress a grin. "You've
asked for it now girl. I promised you'd feel the whip if you kept up
the insolence and that was the last straw. Besides, we're about to
talk about me and I always was a bit of an egotist. Definitely think
I warrant the implement that will make the biggest impression." I do
grin at her as I finish and I can smell her confusion. I'm
threatening, (no, promising) her a whipping but I'm smiling at her
too. She doesn't know how to take this, which can only work to my
advantage.

"Right, back to correcting this foolish notion that everything in
the world is your fault you silly girl. First question. Did you make
me fall in love with you?"

"No Sir."

"Do either of us have any choice in the fact that I love you?"

"No Sir."

"Do you force me to tell you that I love you?"

"No Sir."

Well, well, it appears the Slayer has a little fear of the whip.
Either that or I'm doing better than I thought. I haven't had to
even raise it for dithering.

"Do you honestly think that if you stopped coming round here for sex
I'd stop loving you? Or even leave you alone?"

She smirks a little. "I *know* you wouldn't." she says. "Haven't
found a way to get….."

"Buffy!" I warn, raising the whip. "You are so going to get a
spanking for that little smirk later. I suggest you do not finish
that sentence unless you really want to feel the sting of this whip."

"I'm sorry." She says, dropping her eyes and her head, but I'm
pleased to see the smile is not entirely gone. I clear my throat,
pulling on my serious face again, though my demon has largely
receded now. It's not really necessary anymore.

"What did I do when you came here all invisible?"

Oh, if I'd thought the smirk just now was cheeky I really have to
think again. Her whole face becomes one big smirk at my question and
I know exactly what she's thinking of.

"Not that, you little harlot." I say sternly.
No matter how much I myself would like to indulge in the memories of
the magnificent sex we had that day, I can't allow her too much free
rein. I have to keep the control here. Using all my experience with
this kind of punishment implement I slash at her back. I use just
the right flick of my wrist so that the whip stings her like hell
but doesn't break the skin or leave too horrific a mark.

Her face falls and I detect a touch of anger, probably because I'm
spoiling her apparent rising spirits but I have to be sure she's
getting the message and will listen to what I have to say. I can
tell when she speaks that the anger is also at the memory I just
brought up.

"You threw me out." She says accusingly. Her mouth unconsciously
forming that adorable pout that makes me want to bite her lower lip
and suck on it all day. "Which by the way I will soooo get my own
back……."

"Remember the game we're playing girl." I say, flicking the end of
the whip twice on her stomach. "I suggest you shut up, I won't be so
lenient if you speak out of turn again."

She closes her mouth, pout still in place damn her, though it is
decidedly less pronounced than before.

"So, I kicked you out because I didn't like the terms of the
arrangement that day. What does that tell you? Do you see that I
have a mind of my own in all of this?"

"Well, yes because you threw me out." She says. "But you are a
man……..sort of. And if I come round just offering it on a plate…"

I don't bother with a warning this time I slash her back three times
in quick succession and harder than I have up to now. Then I sigh
heavily.

"You really need to learn to control that mouth of yours Slayer.
You're suggesting I have no more control than a schoolboy and that
pisses me off. Pissing me off in your current situation is not
something I would recommend. I have a choice here Slayer. You think
that when you come to me I don't know that you're not feeling the
same love as I am? Of course I bloody well know it, but I let it
happen all the same. I'm not an innocent little choirboy that you're
using for your own smutty ends you know. Now don't get me wrong. I'm
not going down the same route as you and blaming myself for the
inadequacies in our relationship or whatever the hell it is. But I
can't let you shoulder the responsibility for something you're
conditioned to see as wrong."

She looks like she is about to interrupt, she has the look on her
face. The one that she once told me she used to refer to as `but
face' on Giles. I steam roller right over whatever she is about to
say.

"Who took who on the balcony?"

The ever-present scent of her arousal thickens considerably at the
memory of the night so recently in the bronze. It reminds me that
I've slightly neglected the sexual side of this since I got her
trussed up again. Can't have that. I am seriously trying to help her
here but I feel honour bound to give her what she needs in all
areas. It can only serve to help the argument I have planned.

"You took me." She states. "But I didn't stop you and I could have."

Lash!

"Were you entirely happy about doing what we did in public, with
your friends downstairs?"

"N-no, but…"

"But nothing." I don't hit her this time, I have her full
attention. "And yet I did it anyway didn't I? You say you were
uncomfortable with it. You say you didn't stop me, like that's your
fault too. Slayer, I've had plenty of practice at being evil. I knew
exactly what I was doing that night." I realise if it were possible
to catch sight of myself in the mirror I'd be looking a little
shamefaced just now. To hide it from her I move round behind her in
imitation of the way we were positioned on the night in question. As
I continue to speak I allow a hand to snake round her front and toy
with her clit.

"I could sense how emotional you were. How out of place you felt. I
played on it. I know which buttons to press and I knew that not only
could I get you to do it, but that I could make you enjoy it. And
much as I hate to admit it, a part of me revelled in the fact that I
was making you find intense pleasure in something that must feel so
wrong to you."

She's moaning softly now, perspiring, but keeping her eyes open as
if we're back on that balcony and I've already given her the order
not to close them.

"I saw and felt a lost little girl that night luv. And I came up
behind you, whispered words I knew would get you hot. Challenged you
to stop me from giving you what I could tell you so desperately
needed. Do you remember what I did next luv?" I whisper the last
right in her ear and her head lolls back. She seems incapable of
answering me. Still toying with her clit I turn the whip around so
that the handle is pointing upwards as I manoeuvre it between her
legs.

"I ignored your uneasiness and shoved my cock into you right there."
I shove the handle of the whip not gently but carefully up inside
her. She gasps loudly and tries to push back against it. I move it
in and out, my hand still playing as I continue to speak.

"Does this feel or sound like the actions of a doormat? Does it
sound like a man who lets himself be completely walked over?"

"No- oh god - no Spike it doesn't. Oh, please. Please!"

"Please what?" I say in annoyingly curious tone as I pull that whip
from her and move back round to stand before her. "Oh I'm sorry
Slayer. Did you want to cum? Good. Then my message should get
through. I know what effect I can have on you. The right ways to
mess with your head until you don't know whether you're coming – ha-
or going. That's not the work of a poor innocent victim luv. We play
games with each other Slayer, that's what we do! And if you insist
on assigning guilt we're both as guilty as each other. Which
personally I think exonerates us both. Oh and by the way I'm not
going to make you cum yet. Now, do you see my meaning Slayer?"

"Yes. Yes I do Sir." She says. "Please don't whip me again, but I
need to bring something else up."

"Well when you ask so nicely how can I refuse your request pet? But
be warned if this is something inconsequential and silly I will tan
your hide good and proper."

"Yes Sir. It's…..well, I mean I understand everything you
just…..erm….demonstrated. But what about later that night? In the
alley beside the police station? That wasn't me using you for sex.
That was me abusing you."

"Abusing me?" I say in disbelief. "Buffy do you remember what I said
to you? I was pushing your buttons again. Trying to find a way
through that damned goodness you're so steeped in. Trying to stop
you from giving yourself up for murder. And what did I do? Brought
up the last thing you wanted to hear right then. I told you I loved
you, like that would make you stay, especially after the way I'd
toyed with you at the bronze. You were in a state luv and I just
managed to get you even more riled up. Then I had another brilliant
plan. When you punched me I thought I could get you to let all the
emotion out, so you'd stop blaming yourself and see sense. I told
you to do it Buffy, remember. `Put it all on me' I said. I received
every blow with the hope that you'd let enough out to see straight.
When it started and I thought for a second that you might be getting
control I told you I loved you and then I said the thing next to
that, that I knew would get to you most. Remember?"

"Yes." She says hanging her head. "You called me `your girl'. Then I
really let you have it."

"Do you honestly think I didn't know what effect that would have on
you pet? And no it's not pleasant to have the knowledge that *that*
is the thing that would do it, but like I say luv, I know what
buttons to push. I asked for it then as surely as I did seconds
before when I told you to put it all on me. I'm not trying to say
what happened was right. You wouldn't be human if you didn't feel
bad about it but you can't carve yourself up over it. It was a
situation that could and should have been handled better by both of
us. But it wasn't and there's nothing we can do about that now. It
sure as hell wasn't solely your fault. Say it."

"It wasn't my fault. It wasn't your fault. It's over."

"Good girl. Louder!"

"It wasn't either of our faults!"

"Good. And just so you know Slayer. I let you beat me. Didn't you
wonder why I didn't raise a hand back to you. Even at the beginning
I was just blocking your punches. If I didn't think I was helping
you you'd have had a hell of a fight on your hands. And also just so
you know, you try that again and I will kick your ass Slayer or not!"

"Oh really? You think so do you?" she says. Her expression is cocky
and she exudes the confidence and downright sex appeal that I love
so much when she's fighting.

According to the game I should punish her for such cheek but despite
all I just said to her there are times she has total power over me.
Even now, bound and open and at my mercy she has the power to make
me forget the game for a second and kiss the hell out of her. And
that's what I do. I grasp her hair firmly and crash my mouth down on
to hers. The kiss is hard and fierce and consuming. I can't even
rightly tell how long it lasts. It feels like forever and it also
feels likes a mere second before I pull back to find her face and
chest flushed, lust burning in her eyes. I'm entranced by her wanton
faced beauty until I'm pulled from gaping at her by the sound of her
rattling the manacles round her wrists. I look up at them and back
at her to see an expectant look now on her face as she looks up at
the manacles herself then back at me.

"Oh no you don't my girl." I say, noting with satisfaction that the
phrase `my girl' although in a slightly different context, does not
have the same effect as it did in the alley. "I have a final speech
to make then I need to check you have understood and truly learned
my lessons today."

TBC.....If you want to hear what Spike has to say.
Chapter 7 by Sarah Aless
Chapter 7

“Now,” I start, in as level a voice as I can manage. “Do you think everything we’ve gone through today has gotten through that obstinate head of yours?”

“Yes Sir.” She says immediately.

“Ok, so, correct me if I’m wrong but one of your biggest issues here was not being able to feel? For me, for your friends, for anything. I think the amount of tears you’ve spilled here shows just how deeply you feel Buffy, along with everything you’ve told me and let yourself face. But let’s just test the theory shall we?”

I know she is feeling a lot better, even better than she did when she had finally spilled it all. If I wasn’t sure on this there’s no way in hell I’d be making the joke I’m about to. Walking round behind her my lips curl in a tight smile as she tries to twist in her chains to see what I’m doing. Without warning I slap a hand upwards onto the curve of her bottom and squeeze.

“Did ya feel that Slayer?” I ask putting my head where she can see me grinning at her with my tongue behind my top teeth. To my utter delight she laughs a genuine hearty laugh.

“Yes Sir.” She giggles. “I felt it.”



“Good. Well that’s sorted then. Don’t get me wrong Slayer, I’m not suggesting that life’s going to be all bloody roses from now on. It’s still going to be hard for you. But I want you to remember the lessons we learned today…..You also told me how bad you felt about us. I think that we’ve got that sorted too but you know me, never can resist talking about my handsome self so I’m going to give you a few more home truths about us. Do you think you can listen and not contradict me? Or should I get the whip again?”

“Depends which end you’re gonna use and where you’re gonna put it.” She answers saucily.

“Watch it luv!” I warn moving back round in front of her. I can feel her mood more keenly than usual tonight. Ever since we started shagging I’ve been able to sense something bubbling under the surface with her. No matter how cheery a face she put on (which wasn’t often with me to be honest) I could always feel it. Give her her dues, she’s good at covering and she was covering so well that I wasn’t going to push it. Although I’d give anything for the painful state she was in earlier to have never happened, in a way I’m glad. Now, I can sense there is still a little turmoil there but it’s very slight and nothing like what was bubbling away for weeks. Her smile for once is completely genuine as is her teasing mood. I want to make sure that she stays this way or even improves further once this game is ended and she comes out of sub-space. So at the risk of repeating myself a little I have to make her understand some things.

“Ok, so back to my point about the balcony for a moment. I was playing with you. You’ve played with me plenty too. My point is, that’s just us Slayer. It’s the nature of our relationship. I take just as much advantage of you as vice versa. And yes I feel bad about it sometimes but no matter what either of us does or doesn’t feel, you *know* that neither of us feels bad when I’m inside of you. When we’re screaming each others names there is no room for guilt or hurt or blame. At those moments we have a connection and I know you feel it. Even if that connection is nothing more than fantastic sex it’s there.

“I’m not saying it’s healthy all this taking advantage and game playing but we’re a vampire and a Slayer for God’s sake. We’re writing our own rule book. All we can do is ride the wave and see what shore it washes us up on eventually. We can make each other feel like no-one else can, be it angry, frustrated or incredibly good. After all your effort fighting and saving the world no-one can begrudge you that.

“Nothing is ever black and white Buffy. Even your self-hatred and guilt are good to a point; they prove just how human you still are. Just go with each moment as it comes and maybe one day I’ll be helping you with your walking frame and arguing with you about who saved who’s ass way back when we had our twentieth apocalypse.”

She laughs at that and I can’t help but join her for a second at the mental imagery my own words have conjured.

“Of course,” I continue in an offhand tone. “You might stake me in my sleep next week. But until what happens, happens just keep trying to find yourself and I promise I’ll help you look. Maybe we can’t change the world. Maybe you’ll never tell me you love me, but I’ll be right here…..Especially if I think I’m annoying you, never could resist an opportunity to wind you up pet.

“As for what we do together, don’t ever think it’s dirty or wrong. If it makes you feel good and it’s not hurting anyone, obviously apart from one of us - in the fun way, there’s no harm to it. You’re the Slayer, like it or not you have a dark side and it craves the kind of games we play. There are plenty of ‘normal’ humans who enjoy these games, you shouldn’t allow it to make you feel bad.”

“Oh my god!” she says when I stop talking for a minute. “You really like the sound of your own voice don’t you? Jeez Spike you can talk some crap when you get started! And I never said I had a problem with the actual things we do. I’ll admit I did at first but I’m so over it now. So, are ya done yet?”

“Oh Buffy, Buffy, Buffy.” I shake my head trying not to laugh. “I do believe I warned you about that mouth.”

I decide my sermonising is over. For now, my work here is done. There is sexual tension coming off her in waves and also frustration. I could have a very grouchy Slayer on my hands if I don’t move on soon. For now at least she is a hundred times happier than she has been, probably since she got back. And to be quite frank I think my dick is about to stage a mutiny if we don’t get to shagging soon. I fix a severe look on my face and stalk over to her pulling her head back by her hair I hiss in her ear.

“We’re still playing pet. So silly of you to forget when you’re all strung up still. You are so going to pay for that little speech.”

She shivers and her own playful expression becomes deadly serious as I smell her pussy begin to flow in reaction to my promise. I circle her again, looking her up and down leisurely. I have no weapon but I can tell my gaze is doing a good enough job. She knows I’m sizing her up, planning my next move and she’s seriously getting off on it.

“Hmm.” I muse “Now how should I deal with such a naughty, naughty little Slayer? Do you want me to let you down pet? Your arms and legs must be aching by now. And I’m sure I can find lots of fun ways to play with you without the chains”

I don’t wait for an answer, I move in and start to untie her feet. I run my hands slowly over her body as I move up from her feet. My hands linger for a moment as if they are going to delve between her legs and give her what I know she needs. She groans as I run them round to her butt instead, gently caressing the marks of the lesson there. I squeeze a little harder as I step right up and grind her groin against mine. My hands move back around to the front now pausing only to pinch her hard nipples, eliciting another groan from her. I shush her as I continue my exploration. God I could spend all day just running my hands up and down her lithe, taut body but her hands are straining at the cuffs now and one leg has snaked itself around me. Quickly I move up and free her. As soon as she’s free she pulls me into a heated kiss, one of her hands dropping to my groin. With all the will I have I pull back and smack her hand away.

“Not yet you don’t Slayer.” I tell her “I told you you were going to pay for your little outburst and you will.”

“Oh Spike. Please. Can’t I pay for it afterwards? I know you want to fuck me. I don’t think I’ve ever seen your dick so hard!”

“Hey!” I say sharply pulling on the leash still attached to the collar around her neck, until her face is inches from mine. “Didn’t I just say we’re still playing. Do not address me by name again. And stop the disobedience and trying to get me to shag you. You’ll get it when I decide it’s time. Just now I owe you something else.”

“I’m sorry Sir.” She says dropping her gaze and allowing me to lead her by the leash over to the bed.

When we reach the bed I turn and catch a huge grin on her face. Bless her she thinks I was blustering and I’ve actually brought her over here to shag her brains out. I sit down on the bed and pull her to stand between my legs.

“I don’t know what you are smiling about Buffy.” I say sternly, instantly wiping the smile off her face. “You’ve been a very naughty girl, such a cheeky mouth. Do you know what the best way I’ve found to deal with naughty little Slayers is?”

“No Sir.” She says, as innocent a look as she can manage on her face, playing along, and to be honest hamming it up a bit.

“I find that the best way to deal with misbehaviour is to take you over my knee and spank your lovely little bottom until it’s red and hot. And that’s what I’m going to do Buffy. I have to make sure you don’t cheek me again. I’m going to bend you over my knee and smack your bottom so hard. That’ll teach you a lesson won’t it my little harlot? I won’t be hearing any more cheek out of you when I’m finished.”

My words had the desired effect. She’s fighting to keep her eyes open and stop her head from lolling back. I can see her juices flowing down her thighs and her breathing is audible and ragged. Without further ado I pull down on the leash, turning a little to the left as I pull her down over my left leg. Most of her upper body is supported on the bed and I pin her legs down under my right leg.

“Have to keep you where you belong.” I tell her. “You can wiggle and squirm all you want Buffy.” I lean down and whisper in her ear. “And you will luv. Trust me on that. But it won’t do you any good you won’t be able to kick your legs and you’ll stay right there until I decide you’ve had enough.”

She’s panting now and it’s all I can do not to plunge my tongue into the sweet nectar gushing out of her. She’s so ready for this, I hope she likes my surprise. You see I’m not going to spank her hard at all. She’s taken enough pain today, this is designed entirely to drive her to distraction before I finally give her what she’s been asking for.

I begin a slow, random rhythm. Soft spanks, which barely even sting her but which will gradually give her a rosy ass. She moans as I stop spanking for a second or two to run my hand over her exposed pussy, spreading the moisture all round her slit. When I go back to the soft spanking she groans and wriggles a little. The little vixen is actually asking for more. Despite my decision just to tease I give her one hard smack across both cheeks which gets me an excited squeal and a lot more wriggling. Tough! I go back to the soft spanks working her ever upwards in her arousal. When I sense she is about to wriggle again I pre-empt it and give her a sound smack again. This time the squeal has become a wanton moan and I realise I’m not going to hold out much longer. I’ve never heard anyone’s breath catch in their throat in as sexy a way as hers does. Never seen an ass wiggle as sexily. Never wanted to give someone mind blowing pleasure as much as I do her.

I stroke her pussy again. This time I linger with a circular motion over her clit. My other hand enters her drenched passage and I tease her sweet spot as I increase the pressure on her clit. I always pride myself on my ability to tease her almost to the edge then pull back but I don’t think it’s ever been as close a call as it is right now. As I pull my hands away from her her body tenses. That final movement of withdrawal almost sending her over; she is rigid and so fucking close to cumming hard. I don’t touch her for a second.

“You see Buffy? I always know what to do. You got so excited when I said I was going to spank you that I realised that that just wouldn’t be punishment at all would it?”

“Please!!!” is all she seems capable of responding with.

“Please what?” I chuckle. “Something you want? Did I leave you close again? Oh aren’t I just terrible? Well that’s what you get for sassing me!”

I drag her off my knee and push her face first on the bed.

“Well, lucky for you Buffy, I’ve had enough of playing. I’m going to fuck you inside out.”

“Please!!” I chuckle again as she repeats her plea.

“Hands and knees.” I order calmly.

She does it immediately and I move forward onto the bed to kneel behind her. I skim my hands over her bottom and she pushes back against them. I slap her bum sharply and tell her to stay still. Dick in hand I proceed to tease her some more. I rub my dick up and down her cunny taking special care to rub at her clit with the head. I can hear her fighting back groans and gulping as she tries to breathe. I wait until she’s trembling with lust before I position my head at her opening and begin to slowly push in. I’m proud of her for not flinging herself back as soon as she feels me going in because that would have spoiled the next part of the plan.

As her body tenses, anticipating me thrusting to the hilt I stop and pull out, which earns me a loud groan of frustration with just an undertone of growl in it. Oh yeah Slayer wants to get fucked bad!!

“Hmmm.” I pretend to muse. “Maybe I should have you on your back.”

“Ok.” She says moving instantly to position herself

“Wait!” I say and she freezes. “I just don’t know. I said hands and knees cos I thought maybe it’d be sore on your back, but maybe that’s what you need. Maybe you need the pain while I fuck you to remind you of your lessons. Ok get on your back.”

She moves instantly again and is on her back legs spread wide before I can even blink. I consider pulling the stroking my dick up and down her wet snatch routine again but I don’t think even I could last that out. I settle for pulling a ‘deep in thought’ face as I look down on her.

“No. I’ll let you off,” I tell her. “Besides, if you’re on your knees with your ass in the air I can always give it a good smack if you get out of hand. Get back up.”

She glares at me and my heart soars. There it is that’s what I was looking for. The fire is most definitely back. No matter how good she gets at these games I can ALWAYS provoke her enough for at least one good death glare. Maybe wanting her to look like she’s about to stake me makes me a bit twisted but, hey! Hardly the big surprise now is it? Vampire, remember.

She positions herself and I plunge into her before she can say a word. I could sense a ‘you’d better fuck me right now’ speech coming on and I’m really not in any state to let her do something I’ll have to stop and punish her for.

She’s as tight and heavenly as always and we let out twin groans of satisfaction as I fill her quim. I look down and see my dick stretching her hole as I sink all the way in. Her pussy walls are grasping at my dick and I’m increasingly certain this won’t last long. I begin fast and hard straight away. She’s more than primed for it and she grunts in satisfaction with every in-stroke.

“Oh fuck Buffy.” I pant out “So fucking hot and wet pet.”

“God….” She returns “harder……please…fuck me hard…..slam your dick into me!”

“I am…….you like that huh……..you feel me Slayer?......want more?....harder?….unghh…deeper?”

“Oh god yes…….please…..please……take me hard!”

With a growl I grab her hips and hold her still as I smash into her body. My balls bounce on her thighs as I try to get deeper with every thrust. Nothing exists for me but her exquisite body bent over in front of me and her delicious passage squeezing and spasming around my aching dick. As I get closer and closer my demon face comes out and without thought I grab her roughly by the arms, pulling her up so that she’s flush against my body. One hand goes down to her clit as the other comes up and moves her hair aside tilting her head to the right.

I continue to slam up into her as I lower my fangs to her throat. Neither of us is capable of words any longer but she arches her neck that little bit more. Letting me know that she is aware of what is going on and is giving me permission. With another growl I sink my fangs into her throat and begin to draw deeply on her hot sweet blood. There’s not a thing in the world sweeter to my kind than the blood of a slayer and although I don’t need these particular properties right now, it is a powerful aphrodisiac.

She begins to cum as soon as I bite her. Her whole body taut for a second of tension until it crashes down on her. The powerful sensations washing through her body are shared with me through her blood and I suckle harder and harder. She continues to shriek and babble as I pull and pull on her neck. I feel her blood warming me as her cries, the sensation of her cumming and the taste of her, overwhelm me. With a roar I disengage from her neck before I drop into the state where no power on earth could stop me sucking out her life.

She gasps anew as my cum shoots up into her and we both fall forward. My weight is on her back as my hips continue to jack knife spilling my seed into her. I know what caused the gasp and I so hope she will ask about it because it perfectly illustrates the points I’ve been making. We both lie panting for long minutes until I realise I must be crushing her. As my cock leaves her body we both moan in echo of the noises we made when I entered her, only this time the moan is for the loss of our connection.

I move to lay beside her and after another second or two to compose herself she raises up on her elbows and turns her head sideways to look at me.

“Spike?” she says. “Just then, when you, y’know, came.”

“Yes Slayer.” I say knowing what she’s about to ask.

“Well was it just me or did it feel warm? Usually it’s so cold and I could swear that it felt warm. Of, course maybe it was just me, cos I gotta tell you mister that was quite some orgasm you just gave me. Maybe it was just my own,” she blushes, after everything we’ve done today she’s blushing at the word she’s about to utter, adorable! “……juices I was feeling. But really I could have……”

“You’re right Buffy.” I tell her, stopping the babble before it gets out of hand. “When I drink from a human- not that I do anymore – the blood warms my body. All of my body. I’ve never bitten you before and certainly not during sex so that’s how you wouldn’t know.”

“Oh,” she says. “It’s not like bacteria in chicken is it?”

“What?” I say, flummoxed by this one.

“You know if it gets warmed up but not cooked properly after it’s been frozen. The bacteria comes back to life or something.”

“No.” I laugh seeing now what she was worried about. “My fish still can’t swim. It just feels warmer.”

“Oh well that’s ok then.” She moves in for a kiss and as much as this is a rare initiation from her there’s a point I want to make. I allow a short kiss before lying back and pulling her to rest her head against my chest. I stroke gently at her hair and kiss the top of her head before I start to speak again.

“It feels warmer Buffy because of you. I can only imitate life from the blood you gave me. But you, you’re full of it. What you felt tells us that.” She pulls forwards and turns big eyes on me, slowly nodding to show that she understands what I’m saying. There is gratitude in her look and I know I’m not just imagining that. Gently she resumes her position lying on my chest and one of her hands strokes softly at my arm in a gesture somehow more intimate than anything else we’ve done today. I wish we could stay like this forever. She truly understands all I’ve tried to show her and I’m so glad I’ve managed to make her so happy. I just hope that if she needs help in the future she’ll overcome her stubbornness enough to just ask for it.

“The warmth that you can lend me shows you just how vibrant and wonderful and alive you are.” I murmur into her hair.

I realise that she is falling asleep and I smile as I kiss the top of her head again. She never falls asleep with me like this. I want to give her something that means as much to her as this does to me. Then I realise what she’s always wanted, and what she was so afraid she’d strayed too far from today. I whisper in her ear as she drifts off.

“Not only does it show all that, it shows just how *normal* you are pet.”

The End.
But *probably not the end of the series, unless of course evryones sick of it now ;) :P
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=2415