Who Said Vampire's can't have Children....Angel by smlcspike
Summary: Takes place about a month after Something blue. There is no Riley pairing and no Parker. Spike is still at GIles house but not chained up. The night she spent with Angel on her 17th Birthday left her with a little something, Angel is in LA and in love with Cordelia now.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6341 Read: 7463 Published: 03/20/2007 Updated: 04/17/2007

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike

Chapter 1 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again I don't own them, just like to play with them. The NC-17 doesn't come till the third chapter. A special thanks to Vampsgirly for betaing this for me.
Chapter 1



After taking her one year old son Anthony to the doctors, Buffy walked into Giles’ flat to talk about the bombshell the doctor had dropped on her while she was there.



“Hello, Buffy how are you and Anthony today? Giles asked as she walked in.



“Not bad, just had to take Anthony for his check-up.” She said as she lifted the little boy from his stroller.



“Is he sick?” Giles asked concerned.



“No, it was just a routine check up.” She smiled at him. “Anthony why don’t you go over and play with Spike, while mommy talks to Grandpa Giles about something important” She said to her son after she put him down on the floor. He ran over to Spike and Spike picked him up, tickling the little boy until he was giggling madly.



Giles could tell Buffy had something on her mind, so offering her an encouraging smile he lead her to the sofa. “Come have a seat, is something wrong Buffy?” he asked kindly.



Buffy chewed on her lip, she wasn’t entirely sure how to tell Giles her news. “When I was at the doctors, he asked how I was doing, so I told him about how I’ve been sick for the last couple of weeks. That I haven’t been able to keep anything down.”



“I thought you said it cleared up.”



“I told you, it seemed to have cleared up, I didn’t want you to worry.” She told him.



“So you lied to me again, what did the doctor say?” Giles asked, anger lacing his voice.



“Well he asked a bunch of questions and did a couple tests, then he came back and said the words that I never thought I would hear for a long time, if ever again. He… he told me I’m pregnant.”



Spike ears perked up at hearing her say that she was pregnant.



Giles was now yelling at Buffy. “How could you be so irresponsible? You already have one child and now you go out and have-- sexual relations with out even thinking about using protection? You’re a slayer and the evil won’t stop, just because you chose to get yourself pregnant, again Buffy.”



Spike pulled Anthony closer to him, as the little boy started to fret at the raised voices.



“Grandpa mad at mommy.” He whimpered.



“Yeah he is.” Spike replied rubbing the little boys back, trying to soothe him.



“Why?” .



“I don’t know.” Spike replied.



Buffy was trying to hold back her tears as she spoke, trying not to upset Anthony any further. “I’ve had sex twice Giles! And according to you I shouldn’t even have been able to have gotten pregnant the first time round!.”



Giles’ brain was working over time, a horrible thought occurred to him. “Dear Lord, tell me you didn’t sleep with Angel again, when you went to LA a couple of months ago.”



“No not Angel, the father is a little closer to Sunnydale.”



“Are you going to tell me who the father is or do I have to guess?” Giles asked nastily.



A lone tear slid down her cheek as she faced off with Giles “Spike’s the father, but I don’t know how.” Her voice tailed off in a whisper.



“Are you sure it’s Spike?” Giles asked not knowing what to think.



“Yes I’m sure! I’ve only slept with him and Angel and Spike was the most recent.”



Spike couldn’t keep out of it any longer, Buffy was visibly upset and if he was the father he owed it to her to back her up in front of her watcher. “Come here, Slayer.”



“Why?” She asked warily.



“Because if what you’re saying is true, I should be able to feel them.” He explained to her.



She got up and went over to Spike, he put Anthony on the floor beside him. Pulling Buffy close and put his ear to her stomach.



“I can hear at least 3 heart beats.” He told them before vamping out. “And they’re mine their demons were able to call out to my demon.”



As he sat back he pulled Buffy so she was sitting straddling his lap. Oblivious to Giles spluttering and cleaning his glasses rather viciously on the other side of the room.



Anthony looked at Spike, “Unca have bumpies.” He beamed. Spike was tickled with the way he called him Uncle Spike, though technically Spike was actually Anthony’s nephew.





“Yes I do.” He grinned through his fangs at the little boy.



“Me too.” Anthony said showing His bumpies off as well, much to Spikes surprise.



Shaking his Vampire face off Spike looked at Buffy for answers and she shrugged. “He learned to do that last night, he’s always had them. He used to bite me while I was breast feeding him.”



“I think we need to get back to the matter at hand here.” Giles interrupted them.



“What is so hard Giles, even Spike says they’re his, even if I still don’t know how it’s possible.” She replied a little tetchily.



“Yes I’m not quite sure, I understand either.” Giles was going into research mode now, Buffy could see the signs. “You said they called to your demon and pulled it out?”



“Yes there is only one other person who can do that.” Spike informed them.



“Who’s that Drusilla?” Buffy asked curiously..



“No.” He said as he ran his tongue along her throat to her ear. “Your son.” He said it loud enough that Giles could hear as well.



“What are you doing?” she shivered under his assault, biting back a groan of pleasure as he nibbled gently on her earlobe.



“Getting to know my children’s mother.” He replied huskily.



“Maybe my child doesn’t need a father.” She spat at him, His words breaking the spell he was weaving over her.



“Are you daft Slayer, did you not hear me say I counted at least 3 heartbeats? There could be more. Your one year old son can now vamp out, who is going to be there for him as well as them, if I am not in their lives.” He said pointing to her stomach and then at Anthony. “I intend to claim and mate with the mother of my children.” Buffy just gaped at him, although the fierce gleam in his eye told her he was more than serious about this.



“I believe it—it is for the best if you do mate with Spike.” Giles piped up. “I also believe we might have a problem with your children having two different fathers.” Giles Was not happy with the situation, but it was already too late. Buffy was pregnant and that was that.



“You’re right, we better call peaches so we can work this out.” Spike surprisingly agreed with Giles.



“Why’s it have to be you? why can’t it be Angel? And why aren’t you surprised that I’m pregnant with your child when Vampires can’t have children.” Buffy asked getting slightly freaked out by Spikes behaviour.



Locking his arms around Buffy so she couldn’t get off of his lap Spike asked her. “Now who said Vampires can’t have children?”



“Angel did when I mentioned protection. He said ‘no need Vampires can’t have children.’”



Loosening his hold on Buffy he tried to hold his temper . “Well now, isn’t that nice, wonder what other lies he told a 17 year old.”



“What do you mean?” Giles asked.



“Why don’t you ask him, how many times he got both Darla and Dru pregnant? Because I can tell you I got Dru pregnant more times than I can remember, even managed to get Harmony pregnant once.”



At their looks of amazement he continued.



“Most Vampires cant carry them to full term, so let’s just say these are my first and will most likely go full term and be born.” He said while absently rubbing gentle circles on Buffy’s stomach.



“Dru was close about a dozen times, but never managed to keep them.” He sounded sad as he spoke, and Buffy could tell having children was important to him.



“What I am surprised about is that you only managed to have one with Peaches. Vampires don’t recreate singly unless we’re Siring.” Giles looked intrigued as did Buffy, and Spike preened at their attention for a moment before continuing.



“There are two ways for a Vampire to recreate, Siring and pregnancy. When a Vampire turns a person the host is only half taken, that’s why a lot refer to us as half breeds. Demons do reproduce as well, why do you think you see so many baby demons? the only way for them is the old fashioned way: through sexual intercourse. Vampires like to play with their food, a lot like to rape before the kill, Not me. If they were left alive more babies would be born to Vamps and humans. Also human protection will never be enough if the demon finds a suitable body to reproduce with. So that Slayer is why you are pregnant for your second time by a Vampire. Now I think it is time to call Peaches.”



“So what’s the plan? You have Giles call and tell Angel there is a problem in Sunnydale?” Buffy asked as she moved to sit on the couch.



“That pet, is entirely up to Angel, one thing he is going to fight tooth and nail is our mating.”



“Then why do it? You don’t want to be tied to me forever and I don’t want to be tied to you.”



A look of hurt crossed Spikes face. “Because Slayer whether you like it or not, it has to be done.”



“Why?” She was trying hard to be strong in all of this and stay in control of her own life.



“Why? You can’t honestly tell me you don’t know why?” Spike said getting up from the chair and going to sit by her.



“I know why you are saying it, but what about Dru? You love her, and I know you don’t love Harmony but you do love Dru.”



“Your right I do love Dru, she’s my Sire, there will always be a love for her, buts lets be honest you love Angel as well.”



“I do, that is why, and I don’t understand why Angel can’t claim me.”



Trying to keep his anger in check at her stubborn refusal to accept his offer, Spike snapped at her. “Talk to her Watcher.”



“Buffy what is so hard to grasp with Spike claiming you?” Giles asked.



“Maybe the fact that I don’t love him and he doesn’t love me, and I don’t really want to grow old with someone I don’t love.”



“So you want to grow old with Angel.” Giles asked gently.



“No Angel wouldn’t have it, did you forget he left me and his son. I don’t understand why I can’t do it alone;

I’m doing fine with Anthony.”



“Buffy you’re under 20 and from what Spike said there are 3 heartbeats which means the probability is that they will have same vampiric tendencies as Anthony.”



“I know” she said getting up.



“What are you doing Buffy?” Giles asked.



“Taking Anthony home, he needs a nap and I have to finish packing before his Father takes him for the week.”



“I wish you would stay and finish this talk.” Giles tells her.



“Listen I know both of you mean well, but I need some time to think and be alone right now. I still have to let mom know, can you at least give me that?”



“Yes it might be a good idea.” Giles agreed, he could see the tension on her face and knew it would be wrong to push her now.



Before she put Anthony back into the stroller, she stopped by Spike before bending down to whisper in his ear. “We will talk later, when we’re alone ok?”



“Alright.” He nodded in agreement.



Putting Anthony in his stroller she left.
Chapter 2 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Sorry not to much Spuffy in this chapter but next chapter will have it, possitively. Thanks again to Vampqirly for Betaing this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 2 who said.



*****Back at Buffy’s Mothers house. *****



“How was Anthony’s doctors appointment?” Joyce asked when Buffy had closed the door behind them.



“Good, but I need to talk to you about something, after I put him down for this nap.” Buffy said carrying him up to his room.



“Alright honey, I’ll just be in the kitchen making us some hot chocolate to drink while we talk.” Joyce said starting to turn to the kitchen.



As her mother turned to leave Buffy continued up the stairs. “Be back in a few.” She called over her shoulder.

____________________________



Ten minutes later she came appeared in the kitchen.



“So what did you need to talk to me about?” Joyce asked placeing a hot chocolate in front of Buffy and sitting down.



Buffy ran her finger round the rim of her mug, not able to look at her mom right then. “The doctor told me why I have been so sick lately.”



“So what did he say was wrong with you?” Joyce was suddenly concerned.



“You’re not going to be happy.” Buffy replied hesitantly



“Why don’t you let me be the judge of that?” Joyce said, taking a sip of chocolate.



“A month ago Willow was so upset with Oz’s leaving she did a spell, it went wrong and she had me and Spike getting married, Giles blind and Xander a demon magnet. Well we were in love and ended up sleeping together.”



“Oh Buffy! What was Willow thinking; I’m not happy about this you know, and please tell me you used protection.”



Buffy shook her head “No, Vampires can’t have children… well that’s what I thought anyway, until the doctor told me I’m pregnant.” Buffy burst into tears.



“Oh Buffy you’re only eighteen sweetheart.” Joyce moved to comfort her.



That just made Buffy cry even harder. “I know mom, but there is more.”



“I’m listening honey and I’ll support you, you know I will.” Joyce was imagining all sorts of things at this point, but she kept it to herself, waiting for Buffy to tell her.



“I went to Giles’s after the doctor, which is why I’m so late coming home. I told Giles, and you know what? Spike wasn’t even surprised that I was pregnant with his child.”



“Well why would he be?” Joyce asked.



“Because Angel said, Vampires can’t have children, but apparently they can they just have trouble carrying them to term. Spike said that Angel has gotten both Darla and Dru pregnant lots of times over the years. Spike said he has even gotten Dru and Harmony pregnant. He also told me that once the demon picks a human to recreate with only human protection will work.” Buffy babbled.



“Oh Buffy, I’m so sorry Angel lied to you, but at least Spike is willing to tell the truth.” Joyce said tightening her arms around her.



Suddenly an idea occurred to Joyce. “What are you going to say to Angel when he comes to get Anthony tonight?”



“We’ve already called him and told him there is a problem in Sunnydale; Spike said he has to claim me as his Mate. It’s the only way to make it right in the demon world for Spike, even if Angel did leave me.”



“How do you feel about that?” Joyce asked knowing her daughters strong will.



“I don’t know, I think I just want to lie down right now.” Buffy said getting up from her chair.



“Alright honey, you have a rest and we’ll talk more later.”

_________________________________________



Later that night.



Giles got up to answer the insistent knocking at his door, opening it he was greeted to Angel’s unhappy face.



Pushing past Giles Angel moved into the lounge, not even bothering with a hello, “You said there was a problem here in Sunnydale.”



“Do come in Angel.” Giles said with a sarcastic tone.



Angel glared at Spike. “What the hell is he doing here? Is he the problem? Because I will be happy to solve it for you.” He said while pulling out a stake.



“Spike came to us for help awhile ago, it’s only recently we have started to allow him to be untied. So please do sit down and wait for Buffy to come.” Giles replied impatiently, praying that Buffy would arrive before war broke out in his living room.



Angel forced himself to sit down while continuing to rant about Spike. “Spike is evil, soulless and will kill you in your sleep.”



“I hold about as much trust in you as I do him, but we do have a problem that does involve you, Buffy and unfortunately Spike.” Giles replied as he sat at his desk, and started to clean his glasses.



“And what would that be?” Angel all but growled at the Watcher



“Again I ask that you wait for Buffy.” Giles glared back at Angel, refusing to be intimated by him



Just as the words left his mouth, Buffy appeared with Anthony. “Sorry I’m late.”



“It’s quite alright Buffy; now that you are here we can start.”



“Yes I really want to know what the problem in and why you won’t let me stake Spike.” Angel said.



“Of course you would so you can rush in and save the day, you always forget that I am capable of fixing things as well.” Buffy said angrily.



“Well you need my help, this time don’t you?” Angel said his tone matching Buffy’s.



“Not really, I can do it by myself and with Spike and Giles help.” She replied



“You’re letting Spike help you.” Angel said in disbelief



“Why not he’s helped us before.”



“Then why did Giles call me and ask for help.” Angel asked, confused.



“Actually I told you we have a situation, which very much involves you as well as Buffy, Spike and Anthony. You took it upon yourself to see a problem.” Giles informed him.



“Yeah well anything Spike is involved there is a problem.” Angel threw back at Giles.



“Alright you want to know why you were called to come down earlier than scheduled?” Buffy asked, fed up with Angels attitude.



“Yes.” Angel said as he picked Anthony up.



Moving closer to Spike, Buffy sat down. “The problem was Oz left Willow, she did a spell which went wrong. She turned Giles blind, Xander a demon magnet, she also said the Spike and I should get married. See Angel? Spike and me? We were in love, we kind of did some things.” She paused for a second. “Actually more than once, but that’s beside the point… and now.” She got quiet again for a minute.

Before she could finish Angel interuppted. “You’re pregnant.” He said in a flat tone.



“Yes and they are Spike’s.”



“Now can you see why you are needed Angel.” Giles asked.



Angel looked at Spike. “What are you going to do about it?”



“About the only thing that can be done.” Spike stated calmly.



“So you claim her, then what? Anthony is here in Sunnydale as well.” Angel said.



“First I’m gonna mate with Buffy, then I was hoping to do a family protection claim on Anthony.”



Angel burst out laughing. “What makes you think Buffy or I will go for it, and do we even have any proof they,” He gestured at Buffy’s belly, “Are yours.”



Standing up, Buffy moved closer to Spike, “Who said I won’t Angel? And are you accusing me of sleeping around?” Buffy was furious, “Show him Spike.”



Spike took Buffys hand and pulled her to him, bending his head down, he rested it against her belly, listening to the heartbeats, as he had done earlier. When he pulled away he was vamped out, lifting his head he pulled Buffy to straddle his lap, tucking her head near his shoulder, and wrapping his arms around her. Buffy didn’t fight him, she merely accepted the tacit comfort he was offering her, in light of Angels accusations and assumptions and she snuggled closer.



Putting his chin on Buffy’s shoulder he addressed Angel, in full vamp face. “See peaches they’re mine, no one else would be able to draw out my demon like that.” He said as he continued to hold Buffy, gently running his hand up and down her back.



“How can you allow him to hold her like that, do you not remember who he is?” Angel asked beside himself at the spectacle before him.



“Spike won’t hurt her.” Giles informed him matter of factly.



“Do you not remember he has made a career of killing Slayers?” Angel asked incredulously



“And yet again I’m telling you… Spike will not hurt Buffy.” Giles said a hint of Ripper shining through.



The conversation was interrupted as Xander, Anya, Willow and Tara came bundling through the door.



“Will did you make them engaged again?” Xander asked as he saw Buffy and Spike cuddled up together.



“Nope no magic all day.” Willow replied shooting nervous glances between Angel, Giles and Buffy.



“Is it safe for Buffy to be that close to a Vamped out Spike?” Xander asked a little hysterically.



“Stop it Xander you know he can’t hurt us.” Willow said hitting his arm lightly.



Spike shook off his demon face and grinned at them.



“They’re beautiful.” Tara said with a reverential tone while looking at Buffy and Spike.



“Excuse me this is Spike with Buffy we’re talking about.” Angel scoffed.



Tara continued on as if she never even heard him. “The colours… they are so beautiful, can’t you see all the lovely colours surrounding them, Willow?”



“That’s right I forgot that you read auras Tara.” Giles smiled at the blonde witch.



“So why is Buffy sitting on the evil undead anyways?” Xander asked, as he sat down with Anya.



“Well it seems, Willows spell had some… consequences.” Giles informed them.



“Like?” Willow asked then said worriedly. “Oh no you’re not blind again are you?”



Buffy moved to get off of Spikes lap, but he let her turn around but not move away from him.



“No Wills, Giles can see, it’s me. I’m pregnant and they’re Spikes, from you know when we were under the spell.” Buffy said slightly embarrassed.



“If you don’t mind Giles, I think I need to talk with Buffy and Spike alone.” Angel said getting up and handing the soundly sleeping Anthony to Giles.



Buffy and Spike followed Angel out into the courtyard.



Turning to face them, Angel regarded his errant Childe and the love of his life. “Alright here’s the deal, I don’t like it, but Spike is right, it’s the only thing that can be done. Now if I see something I don’t like, I will either dust him or challenge the claim making you mine, Buffy. Is that understood?”



“Where not always going to agree.” Spike told Angel.



“You can disagree Spike, it’s if you are planning something evil to hurt her or her friends, I don’t understand why they believe you can’t hurt them but I am putting my son in your hands as well, hurt him and you are dust.”



Spike nodded his acceptance, amazed at how easily Angel had accepted the idea.



“Now I imagine you want to buy a house, if you want you can use the mansion.” Angel said handing him the keys.



“Thanks” Spike said taking the keys. “But I will have to think about it, kind of had something else in mind.”



“The next and last thing to address is my son. He is, and will always be my son; I will let you do the family protection claim on him as I am not in Sunnydale. BUT I will continue to see him as I am doing now; I don’t want to ever hear him refer to you as his father, are we clear.”



“Spike would never take Anthony away from you.” Buffy said, amazed that Angel could think such a thing. In all the time she had known Spike, he would never have stopped that low, however much he disliked Angel.



“I hope you are right, I’m going to go and get Anthony and then I have to be going.” Angel told her.



“I’ll see you in a week.” Angel kiss her on the forehead and went back inside.



Taking her in his arms Spike said. “I think we got as much of an approval as we are going to ever get, luv.”



“Yeah I guess you're right.”
Chapter 3 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to vampgirly who did the betaing on this for me. Thank you for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 3 Mating.



******A month later ******



The scoobies had left after the nightly meeting that were now being held at Buffy and Spikes house, all except for Giles.



After a few minutes of silence Giles cleared his throat. “I would have thought that you would want to be mated by now.”



Spike looked at him, his gaze steady, “I would have done it the first night but the Slayer wasn’t ready then, and I still don’t believe she’s ready now.”



“Won’t it hurt the babies if you were to wait to long?” Giles questioned.



“It will be done within a month’s time, any longer then that and it is possible that it could harm Buffy or the babies.” Spike informed him.



*****3 weeks later at the doctor’s office. *****



After checking the pregnant Slayer over the doctor turned to Spike. “I noticed you still haven’t mated with her yet.”



“No I plan on doing the mating next week when Angel comes for Anthony, when he brings him back I will then do the protection claim on him as well.” Spike tells him.



The doctor then addressed them both his expression grave. “By the end of next week, It will not be safe for the Mating to take place, as well as feeding Anthony Buffy’s blood, you will either have to use Spikes blood or have Angel bring around bagged blood.”



“We have been working on Anthony taking sips of Spikes blood, he is not to happy when he has to leave me and bite Spike.” Buffy informed the doctor.



“Alright that is enough for this visit; I’ll see you in a month’s time.” The doctor said, and left the couple alone.



*****4 days later*****



Buffy arrived home from visiting Giles, just before sunset.



“Hey. Willow, Tara, Xander and Anya all said that they would patrol tonight for you.”



“That’s good.” Spike said grining as he walked over to her, kissing her gently, “Because I have a lot planned for tonight.”



“I know that is why I asked them to patrol for you, oh and Giles is happy that you are finally going to mate with me.” Buffy said, a hint of nervousness in her voice



“Well let’s start with something to eat.” Spike said as he guided her to the dining room.



After a nice roast beef diner, he lead her upstairs to the bathroom adjoining their room.



“I’ve set up the bathroom with your favourite bubble bath, so you can relax in a nice warm bubble bath.” He grinned at her pleased expression.



“Will you join me?” Buffy asked.



Kissing her lightly, he whispered in her ear “I’d love to pet.”



Taking her hand he lead her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet seat, while he busied himself running a bath for them. Checking the temperature was right he added the bubbles before turning his attention back to her. He started to undress her and before long they were both naked. He urged her toward the now full tub and she climbed in allowing him to slide in behind her. Once they were both settled comfortably, he took the wash cloth and started to gently wash her body.



Leaning back into Spike, Buffy let out a low moan. “You know I love you right.”

“Yeah luv, love you too.” He turned her so he could kiss her and she melted into him.



They kissed for a while and then Spike felt the water cooling, so he climbed out and grabbed a couple of towels, wrapping one around his waist. He then reached in to lift Buffy out, wrapping a towel around her he carried her to their bedroom.



Once he’d settled them on the bed he removed the towel from her body and started to kiss his way down, playing special attention to her sensitive nipples and then her slightly extended tummy, containing his children. As he kissed his way down her body. Just as he was getting ready to set up camp between her thighs he heard her say something.



“No, not yet I want to kiss you.”



As he moved back up to kiss her, he felt her pull on his towel, her fingers grasping for his cock. Breaking the kiss, he tried to bat her hand away. “This is all for you luv.”



With a pout that she knew he couldn’t resist she murmured. “No Spike tonight is for the both of us. From what I understand, you will never mate again to anyone else; we will be bound together forever. I want to pleasure you as much as you do me, and right now I want to kiss you down here.” She said as she gave his cock a tiny squeeze.



“Alright luv, you’re right, this is about both of us.” He chuckled as he lay back and let her have her way with his cock.



Rolling over she moved herself down until she could easily take his cock into her mouth. First she flicked her tongue over the slit, then licked her way up and down the underside of the shaft, soon she was taking his whole shaft in her mouth and setting a steady rhythm.



“Keep that up luv, and I’m going to cum.”



“Then cum.” She said simply as she started to suck harder and tickle and lightly squeeze his balls.

As soon as he felt the pressure on his balls, he started to cum. “Buffy” He shouted as he released his seed into her mouth.



“My turn, now luv.” He said gently laying her back down onto her back and positioning himself between her legs.



Taking a long lick from bottom to the top, he proceeded to poke his tongue into her hole. After alternating between licks and pokes of his tongue he inserted a finger into her and started to suck on her clit.



“Spike I…”



“I know what you need luv, just let yourself go, cum for me luv.” He said as he started to suck hard on her clit.



“Spike.” She wailed as her orgasm over took her.



Smiling to himself, he crawled up her body to kiss her, as he started to kiss her, he thrust into her in one hard shove.



He started to move in a slow rhythm and she murmured. “I love how you feel inside me.”



“That’s good, because I love how it feels to be inside you.” He started to increase his rhythm. “You know I love you.”



“I love you too.” She said as she grabbed him around the neck pulling him down for a kiss. When she broke the kiss she was panting “Spike I need.”



Reaching his arm down so he could rub her clit, “I know what you need luv, let your self go and cum for me.”



When he her walls started to flutter around him, he vamped out and bit her neck. “Mine” He growled licking the bite closed.



“Yours” Buffy answers then moved to bite over Drusilla’s siring bite. “Mine.”



“Yours” He said as he emptied himself inside her. He then tenderly licked the blood off her lips.



*****5 days later*****



A couple of hours after sunset, Angel knocked on Buffy and Spikes door.



Spike answered it. “Come in, Peaches, have a seat in the living room, I’ll go get Buffy, she has been feeling tired today so I managed to get her to lay down for a few minutes and told her that I would get her when you got here.”



Heading for the living room with Anthony Angel couldn’t help but observe the scar on Spikes neck “I see you finally mated then.”



“Yeah” Was all Spike could say.



“How is she?”



“She’s been tired a lot more lately, I haven’t said anything to her but Giles doesn’t think she’ll be able to go the entire nine months.” Spike told him.



“She most likely won’t, she didn’t with Anthony, and she actually had him at eight months. How do you feel about her not going full term?”



“As long they’re healthy and all that rot, it doesn’t bother me. I’ll just go get Buffy now.” Spike said on his way upstairs.



Ten minutes later he re appeared with Buffy.



“Mommy” Anthony crowed in delight.



“Yeah, Anthony mommies here, now. But Uncle Spike has to do something, can you go sit on daddy’s

lap?”



He ran back over to his dad and clambered onto his lap.



“Alight Buddy, I don’t want to hurt you but, I have to do this.” Spike said as Angel positioned Anthony so Spike could bite him.



Anthony started to cry immediately and bit down into Angels arm.



“That was a good boy, do you want to go sit with your mommy now?” Spike could feel Buffy’s distress at Anthony’s tears and he watched as the toddler climbed up onto Buffy’s lap.



Angel got to his feet and ruffled his son’s hair “Well buddy, daddy has to get going.”



Spike walked him out and was amazed when Angel offered to take Anthony again. “Honestly, If you need me to take Anthony for a longer time at the end just call.”



“Will do.” Spike nodded closing the door behind Angel.



*****3.5 months later. *****



Spike came home after patrolling to find Buffy crying.



“What’s wrong luv?” He asked, concerned that she had managed to hide her distress while he was out.



“I miss Anthony, what kind of mother am I not being able to take care of my own son.” She sobbed.



“A good one, I was actually going to tell you tomorrow, but I set a room up for Angel down the hall from Anthony and tomorrow night he’s bringing him back and he’s going to stay until you have the babies.”



“Really” She sniffled and looked at him hopefully.



“Yes, really. I think Anthony is missing is Mommy and Angel has never let Cordelia be a mother to him, he lets me take care of Anthony more that he does let Cordelia do.



“You’re family so he better.” Buffy chuckled.



*****2 weeks later*****



Angel knocked lightly on Spike and Buffy’s bedroom door. It was Spike who answered.



“What is it peaches?”



“Anthony’s asleep did you want me to patrol or sit with her so you could patrol, I would imagine you need a break.”



“Could use one, would you sit with her while I do a quick patrol.” Spike looked gratefully at Angel



“Sure. Not a problem I’ll call you if something happens.”



Just as Angel finished speakin, Spike doubled over in pain, the smell of blood hit both of the vampires instantly.



“Buffy!” they spoke in unison



Angel pushed past an immobile Spike, to find Buffy doubled over as a contraction ripped through her.



“My water broke!” She hissed out through gritted teeth.



Angel went back to Spike who was now able to stand. “She’s in labour, her water broke, I’ll call the doctor and Giles while you sit with her.”



Spike nodded “Don’t forget the witches.”



He watched Angel head for the phone before heading back into their room. Buffy was pacing round the room and Spike walked over and slipped an arm around her shoulder.



“Its ok luv, I can take the pain, if you need to squeeze me or anything don’t hold back.”



She nodded and grabbed his hand as they both doubled over when she was hit by another contraction.



Angel returned and found Spike rubbing Buffy’s back for her.



“The doctor said he will be here in about ten minutes and the others are on their way now, why don’t we get her down to where you have the birthing tub set up.” Angel said taking control of the situation.



Spike nodded and bent down to pick up Buffy.



Twenty minutes later, everyone who needed to be there was there.



“Alright Buffy we’re almost there. On the next contraction I want you to push for me.” The doctor tells her.



“Ok NOW.” She yelled as the pain ripped through her.



It was all over in minutes, the babies being born within minutes of each other. Spike took one of the babies and passed it to Angel, while cradling one himself. They both vamped and gently bit the neck of the baby they were holding.



Angel spoke first. “As head of family Aurelius I protect you.”



Then Spike spoke. “As your father I protect you.”



They repeated the words and the bite with the third child.



“We have two girls and a boy.” Spike grinned proudly at a tired Buffy.



Congratulations echoed around the room as the assembled gang welcomed the latest additions to their circle.





The end.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=25351