I'll Always Come Back to You by spikes mrs
Summary: When Buffy goes to LA, to see why Angel's not answering her calls, she finds out he's been keeping something from her....
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6674 Read: 8353 Published: 04/03/2007 Updated: 04/03/2007

1. Chapter One by spikes mrs

2. Chapter Two by spikes mrs

3. Chapter Three by spikes mrs

4. Epilogue by spikes mrs

Chapter One by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
This has been re submitted after some slight changes ....Thanks to Eve for her Beta work on this fic.
Chapter 1


The Hellmouth was closed and Spike had died closing it. Buffy was grief stricken when she went to the LA offices of Wolfram & Hart 22 days later. She had not been there before because the younger Slayers needed her to be a strong guiding figure. The slash through her stomach was healing, but slowly.

The security guard stopped her in the lobby, “Excuse me Miss, but you need an appointment to see any of the lawyers here.”

“Just call Angel and tell him the Slayer is here to see him. He’ll let me up, if he doesn’t want me to start slaying his staff, okay?”

Buffy was pissed off that Angel had not called her back; she had left message after message for the last three days and today was the fourth. He knew Spike was dead; he had to for Gods sake. Spike was his grand-childe; he must have had some feelings for him.

Out of the corner of her eye Buffy caught a glimpse of bleached blonde hair and a black leather duster, but as she turned around it was gone. She shook her head and tried to shake of the feelings of despair to prevent her from breaking down in front of some security lackey. Damit, she was The Slayer.

“Um, Miss Summers, Mr. Angel says you can go up now.”

She walked over to the lift as a young woman in a white lab coat got in, “What floor do you need? “She asked in a nervous voice.

“I’m going to see Angel.” was Buffy’s sharp reply. She was in no mood to be starting conversations at this moment in time. Angel was avoiding her and she wanted to know why…

The lift arrived at its destination and the young woman spoke again as she also left the lift, “Angel’s office is straight ahead, but you need to see his secretary Harmony first.”

Buffy nodded her head, mumbled thanks and then strode across the floor to a high sided desk. Looking over the top she saw Harmony reading a magazine and painting her nails. “Excuse me; I’d like to see Angel.” Harmony looked up sharply and saw Buffy standing there looking none to pleased.

“Buffy, Angel never said you had an appointment, I’ll phone through and announce you’re here, shall I?” Harmony was as nervous as hell. The last time she had seen Buffy was when she had left Spike in Sunnydale, and that wasn’t all that great. Buffy had been kidnapped and tied up by Spike, and then he was going to stake his sire for her. What a mess that was. And she hadn’t forgotten her failed attempt of kidnapping Buffy’s sister. No, Harmony didn’t want the Slayer anywhere near her, so she picked up the phone and called through to Angel. Harmony was also concerned that Angel didn’t seemed to have called Buffy when she told him about her calls. He was even more impolite to her when she mentioned the calls, than he was on a normal day.

“Angel, um err The Slayer is here to see you.” She tried to say without stuttering down the phone. “He says for you to go in. It’s that door straight across there. I’ll bring some refreshments in a second, okay? Do you need anything else?” She informed the now irate Slayer while she hoped she wouldn’t turn to dust in the next few seconds.

Angel opened the door just as Buffy was going to open it for herself and leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled back “What the hell do you think you are doing?”

“Just saying hello as always.” Looking Buffy straight in the eye he could see she was annoyed “Buffy, just come in and calm down. What is upsetting you?”

“You! You are, what’s upsetting me you uncaring bastard…” Buffy had tears in her eyes. “Your grand-childe dies, you know he was in my heart, and I called for three days solid and you don’t even have the guts to call me back…you...you ponce”

With that she broke down in floods of tears on the couch. “I don’t feel well, Giles says it’s the shock of losing Spike and I just wanted someone who was supposed to care too, to talk to me about him.”

Angel sat on the couch besides Buffy and put his arm around her as she was sobbing loudly and shaking. He hadn’t realised his grand-childe had gotten so deeply into her heart.

“Shh now Buffy, I’m here now, you are going to be fine. It’ll be hard for a while, but you will be fine. I’ll help if you want?”

All of a sudden there was a loud roar “Get your fuckin’ hands off her, you wanker!” it was unmistakeable Spike’s voice so Buffy looked up just as he ran in all his glory with his duster billowing behind him through the wall and desk towards them.

“Spike?” She whispered before fainting.

Spike looked on panic stricken as Angel caught the fainting Slayer in his arms.

“Help her you poof, why has she fainted, Buffy doesn’t faint, she’s the Slayer!”

“Spike, seeing you after she thought you were gone forever, is what has done this, you igit…”

Angel lay Buffy carefully on the couch, then went to his phone to call Harmony.

“Get Fred down here. Buffy has fainted. I think she is a little unwell and get Wesley and Gunn in here too.”

“Angel! Do something you git! Check her breathing so she doesn’t choke. Or perhaps you’d like her to choke, so she’d be out of your way too, you bastard…”

“Spike! Shut up, stop standing in the middle of my desk and sit down if you can. I’m doing everything I can at this precise moment. Fred is on her way and if you would listen more closely you twit, you would hear that Buffy’s breathing is ok and her heartbeats are both strong.”

Then it occurred to both vampires what Angel had said. Heartbeats. Not one, but two. They both stood stock still as they looked over to the unconscious Slayer on the couch and listened. There it was, faintly, but it was there, the little and fast thud-thud of a second heartbeat.

TBC…
Chapter Two by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
Thank you to Eve for her Beta...ing work...
Chapter 2


“Angel, is that what I think it is? No, we must be hearing things; she can’t be as far as I know. I’m the only person she slept with in the last 18 months at least. Before that it was the bloody captain cardboard and if it was him that knocked her up, it’s a bloody long pregnancy….”

There was a knock at the door and Fred poked her head around. After seeing Buffy laid out on the couch she ran the short distance to help the ill Slayer. Looking at both Angel and Spike she spoke quietly “This is Buffy? I just meet her in the lift, why is she passed out on the couch?

“Well you see the thing is...” Spike began to say; just then Buffy began to stir. “Buffy, kitten, it’s your Spike, wake up baby.” He wanted to touch her and help her but his hands just passed straight though her. “Fred, do something. I can’t help her and that pillock is just standing there like a prat.”

“Spike calm down. Angel can you get Buffy some water please. Buffy wake up Honey, you okay?” Fred helped the Slayer sit up and took the water Angel offered. ”Just take small sips now!” she warned as Buffy spluttered on the cold water.

Buffy took in the tiny bits of information her muddled mind was letting through. Spike was here in Angel’s office, but he was dead, a ghost, how could that be? She didn’t want him to be dead she needed him alive, well not exactly alive, but as near as he could be. Dam it! “Angel, how long has Spike been here?” she began glaring at the two vampires.

“Well you see… the thing is …I was going to call you but…”Angel couldn’t look Buffy straight in the face as he began to explain why he hadn’t called her to tell her of Spike’s sudden return 3 days earlier.

“Don’t start lying Angel! I know you too well; you thought if you didn’t tell me Spike was back, that I would turn to you in the end. Well I’ve got news for you buster, it isn’t ever gonna happen. I might have inferred that you may have stood a chance the last time I saw you, but things change, I love Spike, not you! I’m finished baking; now I’m cookies and I choose Spike to get every little crumb.”

“Kitten, don’t just blame Angel…”

“Shut up Spike! Don’t think you’re off the hook either; your back here and you don’t call, you don’t tell Angel to call, you utter bastard! I spent the last 22 days crying over your worthless hind and all the time you’re here with Angel.”

“Goldilocks, not all the time, just the last three days, I’ve been trying to get to you, honestly, ask anyone here, ask Harmony, Wesley, Gunn, Fred even that green fella what’s his bloody name! Oh bollocks!”

This was it. She just couldn’t take any more. Buffy broke down again, tears poured from her and she started to sob loudly. “Spike, I said I love you and you didn’t believe me, I do love you, please believe me, I do, I do love you.”

Spike couldn’t help himself, he ran towards Buffy to comfort her, but he forgot that he was a ghost and as he went to cuddle her, he fell straight through her. There was an almighty bang and smell of electrical discharge in the air; Buffy was slumped on the couch and unconscious again, while Spike was lying behind Angel desk in a similar state.

Fred went over to Buffy and Angel went around his desk to see what had happened to Spike. There was a knock at the door and Gunn and Wesley came in.

“Dear Lord, what in earth’s name is going on here? Why is Buffy here? What is wrong with her?

Angel answered both of Wesley’s questions rather abruptly. “Can’t you see? She is unconscious you igit. She came to see me but my brainless grand childe couldn’t wait, so that I could break it gently to her that he was back, no he had to charge in as usual. The boy just has no patience, never had and never will. HARMONY! HARMONY!”

Harmony peaked around the door “Yes boss?” She almost whispered, “What do you need, I’ve requested the refreshments 5 minutes ago.”

“Get a medical team down here to help Fred. It seems that Spike is now corporeal again and he’s spilt his head open too. Plus I can smell blood on Buffy.”

“Yes Angel, I’ll do it straight away.” She wasn’t going to get staked over this. Her Blondie Bear may be a little sick in the head over the Slayer, but it was his choice, all she had to do was follow Angel’s orders and get the medical team. “Can you get a medical team straight away to Angel office, the Slayer and my Blondie bear have been injured some how.”

Back in the office Spike was waking up “Buffy? What’s going on? Buffy, are you there sweet pea? Ow my head, what the fuck is going on Angel? Buffy answer me!” As he sat up he felt the blood from the spilt in his head run down his neck. He felt with his hand and it came back bloody. Looking at it, then at Angel he spoke again “Angel, I’m bleeding, how can I be bleeding? I’m a bloody ghost. Where is Buffy? Why hasn’t she answered me?”

Angel helped him to his feet. “She is unconscious again. What ever happened that turned you corporeal again has knocked her out.”

“Help her Fred, she’s pregnant and I’ve got this strange feeling that it could be mine…” Spike’s mind was racing along. She hadn’t slept with anyone else only him; the baby she was carrying must be his. Did she even know she was pregnant, she hadn’t said so, just that she had been feeling unwell since he had died. Surely Giles had realised it wasn’t just grief that was making her ill. She hadn’t been ill after her mother had died.

“Okay Spike, I’m doing everything I can. Look, here’s the medical team, go with them and get your head sorted out. We will move Buffy to the hospital wing too.”

“I’m not going anywhere without her Fred. Nowhere at all. She needs me. Baby, come on, wake up.” Spike went over to where the love of his whole existence lay on the couch. Listening carefully he could still hear the rapid heartbeat of Buffy’s unborn child thumping away, this at least reassured him that nothing was wrong was the child itself.

“Spike, get away from her, your getting blood all over her and I can still smell her own blood too. Where’s it coming from Fred?” Angel wasn’t too happy at what Buffy had said to him. How could she not love him anymore, it was impossible, she had to love him, not that dim witted guttersnipe of a grand childe Spike. God, he wished he had staked him when Drusilla had brought him home after his turning. None of this would have ever happened if he had …

“Angel I don’t know where she is bleeding from; we have to get her to the hospital wing as soon as possible. Can you help Spike please, I think he’s a little shocked from the turn of events.”

Angel looked from his grand childe to the downed Slayer and back again “Come on Spike, let’s go. “ He grabbed at Spike and started to pull him away roughly. He was covering Buffy with the blood from his head. “Spike, come on, I told you to get away from her!” this time he used the authority of his sire’s voice over Spike, knowing he had to comply with his wishes.

Spike turned towards Angel “Let me fuckin’ go you wanker!” he pulled himself free from Angel's grip and turned to the meds which were laying Buffy down on the stretcher, “Careful, be very careful because I’m feeling very hungry you pillocks!” Spike was angry with Fred and Angel. Why weren’t they helping Buffy, she could be bleeding to death for all they knew. “Fred, where the fuckin’ hell is all this blood coming from?” with that Spike did no more than pull the front of Buffy’s shirt open to revel the large and still unhealed wound than the Turok–Han had given her as they closed the Hellmouth.” Fred this should have healed by now. It’s been there since we were in the Hellmouth.”

“Okay Spike, please calm down. If you had a heartbeat it would be going ten to the dozen at the moment. I’m going to get her to the infirmary now, okay? Guys take the stretcher and try not to move it too much, very careful. I don’t want the wound to open up even more. Angel, bring Spike can you? And by the way Angel, please change back to normal before you leave here. You have slipped into game-face.”

Looking at both, Spike and Fred, Angel growled slightly then shook his head to change back, but he found it hard as the smell of Buffy’s Slayer blood was thick in the air and the room just reeked of it. ”Come on Spike, lets get Buffy to the hospital wing and for gods sake stop bleeding all over the shag pile, will you? Fred, give the stupid igit something to put on his head.”

After what seemed like an eternity Spike started to move towards the doors on the other side. Harmony was also having trouble with the smell of the Slayer’s blood “Um boss? I need to pop out, is that okay?” Harmony really didn’t want Spike and Angel to see that she couldn’t control her demon right now; especially with the bad mood they both seem to be in.

“Okay Harmony, just get out of here. But call a cleaning crew first. My office stinks of Slayer blood and William has bled all over the floor.” With that Angel took the stake he kept in his waistband and threatened Spike with it “Spike, come on, I’m losing my patience with you now!”

Spike growled at his sire again, but followed him and Fred to the infirmary with Buffy still unconscious but starting to rouse from the state she was in “Spike?”

“I’m here, baby, I’m here. We’re taking you to the infirmary now, lay still, okay?” Spike held Buffy’s hand as they proceeded through the maze of halls to the infirmary, Fred leading the way followed by the orderlies with Buffy and Spike, Angel, Gunn and Wesley bringing up the rear of this strange procession.

Once in the infirmary Fred call to her assistant to clean up Spikes head as she started to clean the wound on Buffy stomach.” Um Buffy, how long have you been feeling unwell? Angel said you were sick? “Fred gently questioned the very confused Slayer.

“Well it started the morning after the Hellmouth closed, but I put it down to grief for that idiot over there. You know he just can’t stay dead, he had to show up here and scare me to death in the process.” Buffy pointed at the worried vampire and started to giggle. No her vampire couldn’t stay dead. She should have known she couldn’t get rid of him that easily. Holding out her arms she beckoned him to her again “I love you and don’t tell me I don’t again, do you hear me…”

Angel couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Buffy must be delusional. She didn’t love Spike. She loved him and only him. She was his soul mate. ”Fred, help her, she must have really banged her head. She is my soul mate, if she is cookies now, then that means she is mine!”

Swinging around, duster flaring out behind him Spike shouted “What the fuck are you on about, if she cookies now she’s yours? I didn’t know Buffy belonged to anyone. You don’t have any claim on her unless you call that ragged bite mark a claim, because man, that is some sorry state to leave a claiming mark in. “

“Of course is that my claim mark, what do you think?” Angel fuming if he had had a temperature there would have been steam blowing from his ears.

“Oh and I bet Buffy acknowledged it while you were draining her dry, I don't think so mate.”

“Stop right now the both of you; I happen to be sitting right here you know? If you keep this up I’m out of here right now, and you two can fight with each other till the cows come home.” As she started to get her self off the stretcher Buffy winced with pain shocking both vampires.

“Buffy …” Both the vampires rushed forward towards her to help her sit back on the stretcher. “Buffy will you just let Fred see to you and behave like a good girl? You’ll hurt yourself and the baby…” There, it was out before Angel could stop himself he’d called Buffy a girl and told her of the child she was carrying.

“Angel get the fuck away from me, I’m not pregnant and I most certainly not a girl anymore. I’m bloody 22 years old not a little child. Spike, tell him I’m not a child and you love me…

“You know I love you, I’ll always love you and I’ll always want you too kitten.” Spike took Buffy’s hands in his and continued to talk “But Buffy, Angel’s right. You are carrying a child, we’re not sure how or why but I’m pretty sure that it mine too, baby…” he lent in to take her mouth in his and kissed her deeply only pulling away when she needed to breath. “ I love you Buffy and the child your carrying even if it isn’t mine, please let me look after you for now and eternity…”Spike looked deeply into Buffy eyes trying to find her answer to his request and then after what seem like years of waiting she spoke.

“Did you just ask me to be your Mate?” Oh she already knew what her answer was going to be, she just needed him to say the exact words and ask him straight out. “Spike, ask again please.”

“Yes Buffy, I’m asking you to be my mate for now and eternity. I’m asking that you’ll never leave me alone again; that you’ll never look to anyone else for comfort and affection. I need you Buffy please consent to be my mate and I’ll worship you forever and ever, I’ll never let anyone hurt you again…” Spike almost pleaded his request. He so badly need her to say yes, he didn’t know what he would do if she would refuse him…

“YES! I’ll be your mate and I’ll mate with you…” Memories flooded back of the spell that Willow had mess up and they had become engaged but this time there was no spell. Spike loved her and she him…

Tbc………
Chapter Three by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
Thanks once again to Eve for her help with Betaing this Fic....
I'll Always Come Back to you...

Chapter 3

Angel roared as he belted Spike in the stomach “You must be out of your tiny mind, if you think I would let this happen. Wesley get security, Spike’s leaving now before he fits in an ash tray.”

Wesley looked at both vampires, then at the tiny but very determined Slayer as she got herself off the stretcher and stood between the now warring vampires, who were both in game face.

“That is enough! Pack it in right now. Angel let go of him, Spike put your fangs away and don’t you dare bite Angel. I’m warning you, don’t you dare! Those fangs will only bite one neck after this is finished. Mine!”

“But he started it…” Spike whined, completely missing the offering of her neck.

“And I’m stopping it. I will not have you both acting like a pair of school boys fighting over me. It’s humiliating to both you and me and I will not stand for it. Do you both hear me, Spike, Angel?”

“Yes Buffy” Both vampires looked at their feet as they answered the now extremely pissed off Slayer. Spike scented the air and it smelled heavily of Slayer blood again, “Buffy love, please let Fred do something about your stomach. It’s bleeding again. I can smell it.” He hoped his concerned pleas would reach her; she was so mad he could feel the heat of her temper radiating off her.

Buffy sat back down on the stretcher. “Fred, could you please look at this wound. It really should have healed by now and I need to phone Giles too. Wesley can I have a phone please?”

Fred went over and took away the now blood soaked dressing she had applied in Angels office. The wound was deep, but showed no signs of being infected, which was a good thing and the only thing that Fred could think of what was slowing the healing could be Buffy’s sudden pregnancy, which apart from denying, Buffy hadn’t mentioned again.

“Buffy, about what Angel said, do you think it could possible you’re pregnant. I could do a test for you now if you need me to?” Fred needed the Slayer to know that Angel wasn’t lying and that, yes she really was pregnant and if she had to do a test for Buffy to believe, then so be it.

“I am not pregnant. I’ve only slept with Spike and being a vampire he can’t have children. Are you lot thick and simple too for god’s sake?”

This was becoming a joke now. Angel’s doctor friend wanted her to take a pregnancy test. They were just trying to stop her from being mated to Spike. Well they could try any ploy they wanted, she would mate with Spike the first chance she got.

Spike listened intently to the conversation between Fred and Buffy; Buffy was still denying she was pregnant with his child, maybe he could get her to take the test. Then they could be mated as soon as possible and leave this den of evil.

“Buffy, sweetheart, if you make the test, maybe they will believe that you’re not pregnant and if you are then we have been blessed don’t you think so...”

“Okay for you I’ll do the stupid test, but only to show I’m not, okay? Fred, what do I need to do? I’ve never taken one of these things before.”

Buffy was trying to appease everyone in the room, most of all her self. What if she really was pregnant? What would the baby be, a human or vampire, if it was a vampire would it eat her from the insides out?

Fred scuttled across the other side of the room and looked through a drawer in her desk producing a Clear Blue Pregnancy test and went back to Buffy.

“Um you need to pee on the tip of the stick. Then leave it for three minutes; if it comes up with a positive sign you’re pregnant. Would you like me to show you to the ladies room so you can do it in private?”

Looking at the box Fred had handed her, Buffy nodded her head that yes she would like to go to the ladies room. Following Fred she walked toward the block of toilets. She wasn’t pregnant and this was going to prove it. If she was, what would Giles say, oh my god, she could already hear Xander screaming about undead things impregnating the Slayer. No, she had decided that she wasn’t going to be pregnant. No way.

“Well, I’ll just stand outside so no one comes in okay? This way you’ll have a little privacy to do it.” Fred was looking to Buffy and opening the door to one of the cubicles in front of her.

“Remember, it takes three minutes to come up after you have done it, if you wash your hands and then dry them under the hot air blower, that’s normally about the right amount of time.” She had noticed that Buffy wasn’t wearing a watch, “Or I could leave you my watch if you want?”

“No, it’ll be fine. I’ll wash my hands and then I’ll call you back in okay?” Buffy told Fred as she prepared to do the silly test…

A couple of minutes later Spike and Angel heard Buffy screaming. Running towards the sound Spike barged past Fred into the ladies toilet block to find Buffy crumpled on the floor white stick in hand crying loudly “It is positive Spike, positive. What will Giles say and Xander?”

Going straight into denial she shook her head “No, it’s wrong. You can’t have children, you’re a vampire. VAMPIRES CAN’T HAVE CHILDREN, THEY TURN THEIR CHILDER. NO, IT’S A LIE.”

Holding on to Buffy Spike gently started to calm down the now distressed woman who he utterly adored and worshipped. She had to believe the test for both of their sakes. Picking her small petite frame up in his strong arms he stood to take her out of the toilet block.

“Fred, open the door, will you?” he called out to the waiting woman as the door was pushed open Spike stepped through to be confronted by Angel.

“I need to get her somewhere comfortable and I’m taking her up to your apartment, right!”

“Oh no, you’re not. She can go to one of the spare ones but not mine. Spike I know what you’re thinking, you put her in my bed so that you can mate her. Well it’s not going to happen, you hear me?” Angel was incensed at the audacity of his grand childe. He was not going to let this happen under his roof, no way.

“Who do you think I am, you Wanker? Do you really think I was just going in to mate her in the state she is? That I would initiate a ritual that will bind us for eternity and will show how much we love each other while she is crying and distressed? How daft can you be?”

Suddenly Buffy took in what was going on around her. They were arguing again. Wriggling she made Spike place her on her feet and then approaching Angel she spoke in cool even words. “Angel, if you lay one stinking hand on my future mate, I’ll stake you. Do you hear me? I bloody well mean it.

Spike, get your stuff, we’re leaving now. I’ll call Giles from the cab and tell him to expect us in London tomorrow evening. Wesley can you hand me a phone if you please or can someone phone us a cab, or would that be too much trouble too?”

No, she was the vampire Slayer, the head vampire Slayer, oldest in her line and these tin pot players would listen to her and her wishes, for now and forever. She would not let any of them come in her way or between her and Spike. Never…

Tbc
Epilogue by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
And As Alway my Thanks go to Eve for her help betaing my crappy grammar....Thank you Honey....
Epilogue

Buffy and Spike had talked a lot on the way to Buffy’s hotel about the situation with Giles and Xander and Spike was relieved to learn, that Buffy was coping better after the first shock of hearing she was pregnant and that she was standing behind Spike and her relationship with him.

When they got back to the hotel, Buffy had called the Scoobies in London and had announced to them that she was going to be a mother and that Spike was the father of the child.

She told them in not uncertain terms that the situation wasn’t up for discussion and they should deal. It was her life, not theirs and that she had pushed her happiness often enough in the background for the sake of other people or what they would think about her. Now it was her and Spike’s turn.

Willow and Dawn were ecstatic to become Aunts and already planned to spoil the child rotten and declared too, that they were on the side of Buffy and Spike, so the men of the group shouldn’t even try to talk against the lovers.

Giles and Xander realised that there was no way to come between the reunited couple after they finally got together again and complied with Buffy’s wishes. Giles told them that the private Council jet was already waiting at the airport to bring Buffy to London.

After boarding the private jet that Giles had sent to collect his favourite Slayer and her vampire, Buffy lead Spike to the back of the cabin where they sat on an enormous bed. They were still a bit nervous about being so close again and after all the excitement, the fast revival of their relationship, not to mention the sudden resurrection of Spike, they were still a bit unsure of the situation.

There was a gentle knocking on the door and the pilot poked his head around the door. “Miss Summers, we are going to take off shortly if you would just come forward and belt in. I think it would be safer, while the jet takes off, but if you wish to remain here it’s your choice.”

“Spike what should we do?” Buffy asked the nervous looking vampire who had never flown in his unlife before. “Spike what should we do?” She asked again when he never responded to her first question.

“Um yeah, I think we should go belt in, yeah that’s what we should do, go belt in... “He tried to reassure himself that it was the answer Buffy required.

“Okay, let’s go then!” Buffy responded pulling back into the main cabin and sitting on one of the large comfy chairs. She fastens her belt then helped Spike with his too. Sooner that Spike expected the jet raced along the runway and up into the sky towards their new home, back to London, the place he had lived so long ago…

Unbuckling them both again Buffy lent over to Spike and whispered in a husky voice in his ear “Don’t we have something to do before we get to London and meet up with the others?”

She pulled Spike out of the chair and back into the rear cabin. Wasting no time she started to undress the shocked vampire. Pulling off the duster, then his t-shirt, undoing his belt and then his fly she wasn’t surprised when his large but well formed erection poked its head through the opening. She had never known him not to be ready for her. With a smile on her face she continued to finish undressing him by pulling his trousers down to his feet, taking off the doc martins he wore and then the rest of his trousers.

This seemed to shake Spike out of his stupor as he stood naked as the day he was born in front of the object of his desire. Oh he wanted her, he always wanted her “Why you are still dressed? You have got too many clothes on, get them off now!”

Quickly Buffy stripped her self off until she too was standing before her soon to be mate naked. Leaning in towards him she slowly licked down his collar bone and along his jaw line, making him shiver involuntary. She took his hand and crawled backwards up on to the large bed, pulling the duvet down with her toes and knees in doing so.

Once on the bed Spike spoke again “Buffy, are you sure this is what you want? This can never be changed once it’s done. You’ll be my mate for life and always and I’m yours too. There is no divorcing me, no leaving me, we‘ll belong to each other like two halves, like Ying and Yang.

“Yes Spike, it’s what I want. I want to be yours, only yours, to never have to worry about being by myself again, to be loved the way you love me and love you in return. Please I want this, need this, I want to be your mate for now and always… till death do us part!”

It was all Spike needed to hear. Pulling Buffy close to him, he kissed her, pushing past her lips and caressing her tongue with his own. Knowing that she needed to breathe, he pulled away to give her time to recover, but kissed down her neck, slowly laving over his grand sires mark on her neck; it would be gone by the morning, he would see to it. The only mark she would bare would be his.

He kissed down to her small but firm breast and took it in his mouth. Slowly he teased the nipple to a hard little pebble while he tweaked the other with his forefinger and thumb. His cock was throbbing with need to be buried inside Buffy’s depths, but first he needed to see that this was as enjoyable for her, as it was for him.

She panted and made small mewing noises in the back of her throat as he continued to work at the nipple in his mouth. She ran her fingers through his slightly longer bleached locks, forcing them free of their gel prison. Suddenly she called out “Spike I need more, please give me more!” Moving his hand down between her legs he slowly rubbed his thumb over her swollen clitoris, causing her to buck up against him and cried out her sudden release “God Spike, I’m cumming baby, I’m cumming.”

Satisfied that she was ready for the next step of their mating, Spike placed his cock against her to slowly push his way into the sweet quim. She was tight as always but suddenly he stopped “Buffy, the baby, what if I hurt the baby? We can’t do it now. We need to wait!”

“Oh no, we don’t!” Buffy replied “We are doing this now; We are going to be mated and the baby will be fine as long as you are gentle with me, okay?” She waited for Spike to answer her back and it seemed like an eternity, but seconds later Spike nodded, continued his journey into her body to complete his mating with Buffy.

Slowly picking up pace Spike started to rock his hips against Buffy’s. Kissing her neck in time with his penetrations he let his fangs come forth and licked again and again over the marks left by Angel. Buffy was panting hard now, her inner muscles squeezing Spike’s erection with every stroke. “Spike, I’m near baby, I’m so near.” It was the sound Spike wanted to hear, she was going to be his and he’ll be hers.

“Bite me Buffy now!” he asked as he sank his fangs deep into her neck, pulling the sweet blood that flowed from her into his mouth and swallowing great mouthfuls; he cut his tongue on his fangs and laved the wound with his blood and licked it close again, as he felt Buffy bite as deeply as she could against his neck too. They both came harder then ever before in their life. Pulling away he took her lip in his and cut it on his fang. “Now let it bleed into my neck wound kitten.” he encouraged her and she followed his instructions and then she pulled away again.

“Honey, I need you now to lick over the wound to close it.”

Buffy complied and licked over the mixed blood, closing her claim mark on Spike’s neck.

“Now we are going to finish this mating okay?” Buffy nodded “Say this, Spike you’re mine for now and forever, as I am yours.” Buffy did as she was told and repeated the phrase word by word and Spike gave the response “I’m yours for now and forever. Buffy you’re mine, for now and forever, as I am yours.”

Spike waited for the response and soon heard it as Buffy sobbed with tears of joy running down her cheeks, “I’m yours, for now and forever.”

They both felt the circle complete and for the first time they felt whole.

Spike was mated to the Slayer, she was having his child and he could hardly believe it. Who knew what the future would bring, but Spike hoped they would be together for eternity, never to part ……

The end
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=25608