Cookie Crumbs and Sippy Cups by Jerzeyanjel
Summary: Post Something Blue. However Oz never left and Willow had just done that wacky love spell that had only Spike and Buffy affected. The spell has been reversed however Spike and Buffy still have the feelings for each other. Somehow Willow thinks she can help and ends up creating 2 new lives. 4 year old twins that are exact replicas of Spike and Buffy, otherwise known as Mom and Dad.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8090 Read: 8801 Published: 04/20/2007 Updated: 04/20/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Jerzeyanjel

2. Chapter 2 by Jerzeyanjel

3. Chapter 3 by Jerzeyanjel

4. Chapter 4 by Jerzeyanjel

Chapter 1 by Jerzeyanjel
Author's Notes:
I didn't realize I hadn't put this fic on the site. So here you go...I had written and finished it in 2004-2005.
"Ugh Spike do you have to hog the whole couch?" Buffy yelled trying to push his legs.


"I believe there's a chair over there Slayer. No need for you sit on my bleeding couch," Spike replied holding his legs still so Buffy couldn't move them.


"Ow," Buffy sweetly said as the chip in Spike's head fired.


"Bloody hell Slayer," Spike yelled jumping up and grabbing his head.


"Will you to please stop acting like children? I can't handle this anymore," Giles yelled from the other room. Spike and Buffy glared at each other.


Slowly Spike's face softened from a glare into a burning stare that made Buffy blush 3 different shades of red.


The passion was practically tangible in their stares as if they were the only two people on earth.


"Don't look at me like that," Buffy whispered not taking her eyes from Spike.


Spike hesitantly took a step closer to her.


"Why not?" he asked his voice equally as low.


"Cuz its wrong," she said even as she reached for him.

He connected them in one stride of his legs bringing Buffy into his arms. His mouth crushed against hers his hands in her hair holding her there. Buffy molded her body around him, her heartbeat quickening.


"I don't understand why you two have to fight all the damn time,"Giles said as he rounded the corner.

His eyes widened at what he saw. Buffy and Spike were sitting together on the couch watching Passions.


Well thats a change, Giles thought as he went back into the kitchen, never noticing the blush on Buffy's face or her lipstick staining Spike's mouth.

*~*


Willow had seen it all from outside the window. She and Oz stood shocked as Buffy and Spike reached for each other ending in a passionate kiss that could have melted ice.


"Its all my fault," Willow said shaking her head.


"Its not your fault. You were just experimenting with a spell and it went wrong. Its not a big deal Will," Oz was saying as he pushed a lock of her golden red hair from her forehad and pressing a kiss there.


"The reversal spell should have worked. I don't understand why it hasn't." Willow said putting her forehead against Oz's.


"Maybe its because they kinda like each other," Oz replied as Willow's shocked eyes turned to him.


"Its not like Spike doesnt fit the MO. Buffy likes guys of the vampire persuasion," he added.


"Guys? GUYS?? Buffy has liked one other vampire and look how that turned out," Willow squeaked.


"Look Willow Im just saying its not out the ordinary for Buffy and Spike to take to one another."


"Well I think it is. It was just the other day that Spike was trying to kill me. I can't get over it that fast and neither can Buffy."


Willow and Oz turned towards the window just in time to see Buffy smile at Spike as he leant in for another kiss.

*~*

It was later on that night. Buffy and Spike were patrolling one of Sunnydale's active cemetarys. A red headed witch followed them her footsteps light as not to alert them. They had already slayed 4 vamps and 2 scary looking demons.


Willow watched as they dusted themselves off and leant against the nearest tree. Their lips meeting and their limbs entwining.
Willow found a little clearing near them and set out her magic tools.


"I will not allow this to go on any longer. Not when its my fault, " she said lighting the first of 5 purple candles.


Shaking her velvet bag she put some herbs together in her stone pot. Shaking a little white sand around her she began.


"The light of the sun
the dark of the moon
Let the spell be ended
or result in doom.
The love that is felt
will no longer be
The passion forgotten
the love put to rest.
The spell I created
Is harder to tell
I promise no more love magic,
Over this I spell."


The flames from the candles shot up 3 feet in the air and the herbs glowed bright in the moonlight.


Willow cast a nervous glance at Buffy and Spike to see if her spell worked. They broke apart as the light engulfed them lifting them up. Buffy frantically reached for Spike as he yelled out her name. The light was like a flash of lightning and as a sound like thunder sounded the light was gone.


What Willow saw next make her gasp aloud. Next to Buffy and Spike were two blond headed children.


"Spike?" Buffy said lifting herself up on her elbows.


"Im here," Spike said a few feet away from her.


"Mommy?" a little voice asked coming over and grabbing her hand.


"Huh?" Buffy said as she jumped up.


"Mommy?" Another voice questioned walking towards her. The little boy looked at the girl and grabbed Buffy's other hand.


"What the bloody hell?" Spike said getting up.


"Daddy! Daddy!" the two children yelled running to Spike and wrapping themselves around his legs.


"Daddy?" Buffy mouthed as her eyes met those of Spike.


"Alright little bits," he said reaching down and patting their backs.


"Daddy? Why are you and Mommy lying on the ground?" The little girl asked.


"Uh, just playing a game little bit," Spike said ruffling her hair.


Buffy got up and watched Spike interact with the two children. The little girl and boy had bleach blond hair like their father but thats where their simularities ended. The boy had Buffy's deep green eyes but was the exact replica of Spike features. The girl had Spike's earth shattering blue eyes but looked exactly like Buffy.

To say Buffy and Spike were in shock would be an understatement.


"Daddy wants to play with Megan and Nathan?" Megan said looking up at him with her big blue eyes.


"Never could resist a lady," Spike said as he picked them both up one in each arm and swung them around.


The sound of the three laughing caused Buffy to smile as she walked over to them.


"Hi Mommy," Nathan said reaching his hands out to her.


"Hi baby," She replied picking him up in her arms. Nathan put his head against her shoulder and held onto her. Megan did the same to Spike.


Buffy and Spike looked at one another.


"Um, what happened?" Buffy asked.


"Bleeding hell if I know," Spike replied.


"I think we need to talk to Giles about this."


"Ya think?" Spike replied sarcastically. He had a scowl on even as he patted Megan's head.


The two children shifted and started to snore softly in their arms.


"We need to get these two to bed," he said looking at Buffy.


She nodded and cradled Nathan to her body.


Neither of them heard the shocked gasp or the pale red headed witch who materialized from the shadows.
Chapter 2 by Jerzeyanjel
Author's Notes:
There are originally 8 chapters however I lumped some together for you guys.
"Wow you two are back soon," Giles said as he walked into the living room.

He stopped short and looked at the bundles that Buffy and Spike were putting the couch. Buffy turned to Giles as Spike put a blanket on the couch.


"Uh...whats that?" He asked.


Buffy put her hand to her mouth in a 'shhh' motion and they led him into the kitchen.


"Giles we have no idea what happened. We were in the cemetary patrolling and then the wonky happened. We were lifted in the air by some light then thrown to the ground. Thats when the twins appeared calling us 'mommy' and 'daddy'."


"Twins? Mommy and Daddy?" Giles looked visibly upset and started to clean his glasses to the point of almost breaking them.


Spike looked at him amused.


"Watcher? Hey Rupes? Isn't this the part where you tell us research is needed and we will get to the bottom of this?" Spike asked him.


"Uh........er.....what? Oh OHH yes we need to do some research," Giles exclaimed going over to his bookshelves.


Buffy and Spike exchanged a look, their hands brushed one another and a sliver of heat ran through the both of them. Together they looked to the couch where their 'children' were sleeping.


Giles turned back and glanced at Buffy and Spike before following their gaze to the couch.


"So they think they are your children?" He asked breaking the silence.


"Apparently so," Spike answered. Spike walked over to the children and uncovered them showing their faces to Giles.


"Oh dear lord," Giles gasped.


"Megan and Nathan," Buffy said.


"What?" Giles asked.


"Their names are Megan and Nathan. They told us themselves."


Giles walked closer to the children and glanced between them and Buffy and Spike.


"This is unbelieveable. They look exactly like you two," he was saying shaking his head.


"Yeah ya bloody think? What happened to us Watcher? And why do we have two kids calling us their parents?" Spike said exasperated.


"I will look into right away. I may have to call in some re-inforcements. For now why don't you two take the kids in the guestroom and all go to sleep," Giles said turning back to the books.


"Thanks Giles, but we are going to go back to my house. I have that extra room and Mom is out of town so its better," Buffy said moving to the children and picking Megan up.


"Mommy?" Megan said opening her blue eyes.


"Shhh go back to sleep baby," Buffy cooed.


Spike went to get Nathan who didn't even stir as he was lifted. Definitely slept like his father, Buffy mused.


"I will arrange a scoobie meeting for the morning and we will all meet here at 11?" Buffy said. Giles nodded and looked to Spike.


"Hes coming with me Giles. They think hes their father. He needs to be around the children too," Buffy said looking at Spike. His eyes met hers and for the first time he felt her trust in him.


"No worries Rupes. I wouldn't hurt her and I couldn't even if I tried," Spike said smirking.


"Well alright then. If Buffy trusts you then I will have to accept that. But this doesn't mean I trust you.....YET," Giles said taking off his glasses and cleaning them.


They all said goodnight and Giles watched their retreating backs from his doorway.


"You hurt them Spike and I will stake you myself. Give me a reason to trust you,"Giles said under his breath as he closed the door.

They walked quietly as to not disturb their sleeping children. Their children, Buffy thought as she walked next to Spike, their arms brushing slightly.


"I know what you're thinking."


"What's that?" Spike asked.


"You are thinking you like this. Us having children. Our children who are sleeping in our arms," Buffy said.


"Right now I can't complain. Its been a long time that someone trusted me this much."


"And I know you are thinking this way because I am too," Buffy finished stopping and turning towards him.


His blue eyes met her green ones and he felt himself falling. He leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against hers. Pulling back he looked into her face and smiled. She smiled back and blushed slightly at the boldness of her revelation.


"We'll put them in the spare room, theres a bed in there and its right next to my room in case they should wake up."


"I'll grab the couch downstairs. I will be able to hear them either way, vampire ears and all," Spike said walking up the steps to the front door.


Buffy didn't answer just opened the door and walked inside.


"Uh...Buffy?" Spike said standing outside the doorway.


"Spike I never dis-invited you," She said walking up the stairs.


Spike stared at Buffy's back with his jaw on the floor. He swore if his heart could beat it would break his chest at that very moment. She had never revoked his invitation, he couldn't even explain how much that meant to him.


"Well? Are you coming?" Buffy asked from the top of the stairs.


He blinked at her and walked inside and followed her up the stairs.

*~*


Spike was laying on the couch in the dark. His cool body on the softest sheets he had ever felt. He was on his back shirtless with his hands behind his head. He sighed deeply going over the past days events. He could hear the faint breathing of the twins their heartbeats beating as one.

He could hear Buffy restless, tossing and turning in her bed. Quietly he got up and went up the stairs pausing outside Buffy's room. He lifted his hand to knock when Buffy told him to come in.


Slowly he turned the door knob and walked in. Buffy was sitting up in her bed looking at him.


"Hi," she said sleepily.


"Hi yourself. You ok?"


"Yeah. I'm just having a hard time going to sleep," Buffy said as she stretched her arms in the air.


"It's a lot to take in," Spike said.


"We have children Spike. How freaking weird is that? I mean I know they aren't really ours but they are ya know?"


"It's bloody crazy. But they are here and they need our help. It's got to be a prophecy or something like it. Giles will have more information for us tomorrow I hope," Spike said rubbing his eyes.


"Of all the things that happen to us. Engagement, the kiss stealing now we have kids," Buffy laughed. The sound was music to Spike's ears.


"Who said we were normal?" he said seriously.


She smiled and looked at him. Their eyes locked, the sexual tension in room was becoming intolerable.


"Spike."


"Buffy."


As if in a daze he walked to the bed. Slowly he kneeled and crawled towards her. She lifted her hands and pulled him towards her, their lips meeting in a kiss. He broke the kiss first kneeling and gathering her in his arms. He kissed her again hungrily, winding his hands in her hair and pulling her even closer. She sighed into his mouth feeling the same urgency. She had to be closer, had to feel his skin, wanted to be inside him, inside her.


She ran her hands up and down his cool back as Spike kissed her neck. Nipping slightly with his blunt teeth. His hands were around her back and resting on her shoulders. Slowly he pulled the straps of her tank top off her arms exposing her pert breasts. He kissed his way down her throat to her chest, his mouth encircling a nipple and suckling on it.


"Spike," Buffy breathed clinging to his hair.


He smiled against her nipple and bit it gently causing her to grip him tightly. His cool mouth was like heaven on her overheated body as he continued to suckle and carress her. Sitting her up he pulled her tank top over her head noticing she only had lacy white panties on. He smiled at her as he leant down and kissed her belly button, circling it with his tongue. His hand found its way to her cloth covered mound. The material was soaked through with her excitement.
Chapter 3 by Jerzeyanjel
Author's Notes:
Again I have lumped some chapters together.
Spike pressed his fingers against her clit and rubbed slightly causing her hips to jump. She moaned his name softly her voice husky with passion. Spike needed to feel her. He pushed her panties off to side and touched her sex.


She was throbbing with need for him, her velvety folds hot and wet. He manuevered a finger inside her opening as he darted his tongue in and out of her belly button.

Hes making me crazy, Buffy thought as she neared her orgasm.

Spike felt her need and paused his tongue and finger. Slowly he kissed down her stomach to her mound of neatly trimmed curls. He needed to taste her. Her musky heat was intoxicating. He took one look at her. Her face was flushed, her body covered in a light sheen of sweat. Lowering his head but keeping his eyes on her he flicked her clit with his tongue. She jumped and swore opening her legs wider for him.

Spike licked her again, teasing her with his tongue. He lay the flat part of his tongue against her clit and licked up and down. Buffy was thrashing her head from side to side moaning his name over and over. Slowly he withdrew his finger and replaced it with his tongue licking her clean. Tasting her fresh juices as they continued to stream from her body. He felt her body start to tense and he stopped.

Still even to this day Buffy didn't know how Spike did it but she was suddenly flipped so she was on her hands and knees. Spike was instantly behind her, his mouth fastened on her clit, sucking it deep within his mouth. One hand unbuttoned his jeans as the other grasped her leg. Buffy was close to cumming and was moving back and forth against Spike's mouth.

"Ahh god SPIKE!" Buffy screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

Spike fixed his mouth on her opening and greedily drank in all her juices. She tasted like ambrosia and Spike couldn't get enough.

She continued to buck against his face as she came down from her orgasmic high. Spike moved her back over so she was on her back again kissed her. Making her taste herself in his kiss. Even though Buffy had just had the best orgasm of her life it wasn't enough she needed more. She needed to feel him closer, needed him to be inside her.

Spike kissed her deeply his tongue fighting with hers. Buffy moaned and opened herself for him. His cock was hard as a rock and butted against her stomach. She moved her hips so that he was positioned at her opening and lifted her hips up. The angry head of his cock entered her and Spike stilled. He pulled back and looked into her face.


"Are you sure?" he asked her.


"Ohh God Spike yes please," she begged.

It was the encouragement Spike needed as he pushed himself deeper inside her velvet heat. He held himself halfway in waiting for her to get used to his size. He started to move within her adding more of his length with each thrust. When he finally hit bottom they both sighed. Buffy clung to his shoulders as he pulled almost all the way out only to slam back in.

"Ahhhh Spike....So good.........so good," Buffy moaned as Spike continued to thrust in her willing body.

Spike thought he was going to die in her heat. She continued to cling onto his shoulders, her nails leaving little half moon marks in his skin drawing blood.


Buffy grabbed onto his hair and pulled his mouth to hers kissing him with a passion that should have melted them both.


She kissed his mouth and moved to his neck kissing and sucking. Spike moaned her name and increased the speed of his thrusts. Buffy clenched her inner muscles milking his cock.


She started to come again and opened her mouth and bit his neck with her teeth.


"Ohh god Buffy!!" Spike yelled as he felt her blunt teeth pierce his skin.

Her quim clinched around him, her nectar dripping down his balls.


"Go ahead Spike," Buffy said turning her head and exposing her neck.


Spike looked at her puzzled.

Did she know what she was doing? he thought to himself.


"It's ok. I'm not afraid. I want you to do it," She said breathlessly.


When Spike made no move to near her neck she grabbed his head and pulled him down. Spike felt his demon face slip and he opened his mouth. He kissed her and sucked her jugular and sank his teeth in her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held his face to her neck as she came again.


She moaned his name over and over as he released his fangs from her neck and drank from her.


His hips were moving at an impossibly fast speed as he lifted his mouth and growled cuming in cold spurts deep within her body. He buried his face in her neck and held onto her, his hips still moving. Buffy was panting under neath him. Spike turned his face and licked her wound healing it.


Slowly his body stopped as he tried to catch his breath. Buffy's legs were still wrapped tightly around him. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. She smiled and kissed him tasting her blood in his mouth.


"Are you ok?" he asked her as he slowly withdrew himself from her warm body.


"I'm fine, are you ok?" she asked her eyes looking towards the bite mark she made on him.


He smiled and nodded yes. He moved to lay by her side and wrapped his arms around her. She closed her eyes and leaned in closer in his embrace.


"Think you can sleep now?"


"Hmm mmmm," she muttered.


"Ok then I'm going back downstairs," he said starting to move.


Buffy eyes shot open.


"No Spike stay. Stay here with me," she pleaded.


Spike again looked at her questioningly.


"Please?" she said sweetly.


"Well I could never resist a bloody polite lady," he said settling down and closing his eyes.


Within minutes she was asleep wound tightly in his arms and Spike smiled knowing this is where he wanted to stay

"Daddy? Daddy?” Nathan tried to whisper as he tugged on Spike’s arm.


“You know Daddy is hard to wake up,” Megan said matter of factly her hands on her hips.


“Meggie,” Nathan said getting irritated.


“Natie,” Megan mocked.

Spike who had one eye open was watching the twins with great interest. It was uncanny how alike the children were to Buffy and himself.


“I want Daddy to wake up and play with me,” Nathan said casting a look at Spike’s face.

Spike threw an arm over his face to hide his opened eye.


“Daddy can’t go out in the sun remember?” Megan said still in her Buffy pose.


“Duh Meggie. I know Daddy goes ‘GRR’,” Nathan replied hanging his fingers down in his mouth like fangs.


Spike was shocked. ‘So they know I’m a vamp,’ he thought.


“KIDS!!” Buffy yelled from downstairs.


Megan and Nathan turned towards one another and smiled.


“Chocolate chip pancakes!!” they yelled as they ran down the stairs.

*~*


Buffy was having a life changing morning and it was evident on her face. Spending the night with Spike had been wonderful. She knew it would be but she was in awe of what a man he really was. Waking up in his arms was heaven. The way he was wrapped around her, his arms possessively locked on her waist. His mouth against her ear and the low rumbling of his purring. She knew she was in love with him. Just realizing she had those feelings for him made her feel like she was walking on air.

It was funny, this time a week ago she and Spike were sneaking around stealing kisses. Now through some weird force they had kids. She busied herself in the kitchen making their breakfast and imaging what they would do today. She smiled as she flipped the pancakes; careful not to melt the chocolate chips she had hidden inside. Somehow she knew the twins would like these. Arranging them on the plate and pouring their orange juice she smiled again and called them down to breakfast.


*~*

Spike was in a similar fog upstairs. He watched the children run out of the room and turned onto his back. Throwing his arms above his head he looked at Buffy’s ceiling. He smiled at the tiny plastic stars that were stuck there in irregular patterns. He looked around the room at the carefully closed curtains and blinds. In the corner on her chair he saw his clothes neatly folded and his boots together. Sighing he got up and started to make the bed.

“Hmm making my bed eh?” Buffy observed standing in the doorway.


Spike turned and smiled at her.


“The least I can do,” He said his cerulean blue eyes resting on her.


They shared the look for a minute before rushing into each other’s arms.


“I missed you,” Buffy said breathlessly as she kissed him.


“You were away too long,” he said equally as breathless. Silently they held each other both lost in each other’s eyes.


“Mom?” a voice called from downstairs breaking Spike and Buffy’s embrace.


“Coming,” she called.


“They were in here watching me earlier,” Spike said as he dragged his pants up his lean legs.


“They were?” Buffy asked holding his shirt.


“Yeah. Nathan wanted me to play with him and Megan told him I can’t go in the sunlight,” Spike replied turning to her.


“They know what I am,” he finished.


“They do? How?”


”I dunno. But they bloody well know,” Spike said taking the shirt Buffy was handing to him.


“Ok not to sound like a totally broken record but how would they know what you are?”


“I guess this is scoobie territory,” Spike mused as he sat down to put on his boots.


“That’s soo cute that Nathan was trying to wake you up,” Buffy giggled as walked behind the chair Spike was sitting in.


“Any pancakes left for me?” Spike asked as he stood up.


“If the kids haven’t eaten them all,” Buffy replied reaching for his hand.


“Spike?”

"Yeah?”


“Last night was…..well it was just heaven. I’m glad it’s you going through this with me,” she finished putting her free hand on his cheek.


Spike unconsciously leaned his cheek into her palm and smiled.


“Was heaven for me too pet,” he said placing a kiss on her palm.


“Mom!!” Megan’s impatient voice sounded from downstairs.


“My god she is just like you,” Spike laughed as Buffy swatted at him.


“Not funny!” Buffy said even though she knew it was true.

*~*


“Daddy!!,” Nathan said running over and grabbing Spike’s legs.


“Hi little bit,” Spike said ruffling Nate’s hair.


“You wanna play with me now?” Nate asked looking up at him with Buffy’s unmistakable green eyes.


Spike looked at Buffy, the love he felt for this child obvious in his eyes.


Buffy stood silently her arms around Megan.


“We are all going to play but first we have to go to Giles’s house,” Buffy stated.


“I wanna see Grandpa Giles,” Megan said from Buffy’s arms.


“Grandpa Giles,” Buffy laughed. “Wait til he hears that.”


Spike chuckled himself.


“Daddy you want to eat too?” Megan asked.


“I’ll grab it to go. Lets go see Grandpa Giles.”

*~*

Giles had researched until the wee hours of the morning, only to come up with one possible solution to their current problem.


“It’s a spell,” he said aloud taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.


He could only find out it was spell but not the name of the spell or who might have cast it. Deciding he needed some tea he got up and went into the kitchen.


He was just returning to his desk when the door burst open and a blanket covered Spike ran through.


“Hey Rupes,” Spike said throwing his jacket on a chair and brushing the smoke from his leather jacket.


“Spike,” Giles nodded.


“I trust Buffy and the children are on their way?”


“Yeah just a couple of steps behind me,” Spike said as the door opened and Buffy and the laughing children entered.


“What’s so funny?” Spike asked picking Megan up in his arms.


“You are,” Megan said between her fits of laughter.


“Oh I am, am I?” Spike said tickling her.


Nathan laughed and rushed over to Spike to get tickled too.


Giles got up and stood next to a smiling Buffy and watched Spike laughing with the children.


“He’s quite good with them,” Giles stated.


“That he is,” Buffy said proudly.


“Find anything out?” Spike asked from the couch where he was seated in between his two children.


“Grandpa Giles!” The children screamed and ran to him wrapping their arms around his legs.


“Oh dear,” Giles said as his legs were thoroughly hugged.


“Do you have any cookies for us?” Megan asked as Giles knelt down to talk to the children.


“You always have cookies for us,” Nathan said.


“Where’s grandma?” Megan asked peering around the living room.


“Grandma?” Buffy asked.


“Yeah where’s grandma Joyce?” Nathan repeated looking into Giles’s face.


“Um.. I don’t know,” Giles managed to say under the intense scrutiny of the children.

“But grandpa Giles you always know what’s going on.”


“Yes you are very smart,” Megan agreed.


“Well of course,” Giles said with great pride as he stood and smiled.


“Oh geez,” Buffy rolled her eyes.


“Nothing like a little watcher pride,” Spike said joining Buffy in her mirth.


Buffy glanced to her side to see Spike standing next to her. So close she could feel the leather of his duster on her arm. Reaching her warm hand between them she clasped his cold one. Spike looked down at their hands and back into her face, his blue eyes dancing with unspoken emotion. Slowly he moved his thumb to stroke her palm.

Giles watched their exchange with great interest. He didn’t fully trust Spike but he could definitely see the love he radiated for Buffy and the children. Giles knew that even though the children were a result of a spell, the love Spike felt for Buffy and vice versa was not.

Buffy reluctantly broke the heavenly contact between her and Spike. Tearing her eyes from Spike’s chiseled face she turned to Giles.

“Find anything out all powerful research man?”


“I’ve been able to narrow it down to one possible event,” Giles said browsing over the sheets of paper he had on his desk.

He glanced to his left and saw the twins sitting nicely on the couch next to Spike who had whipped out some crayons and coloring books. Unable to help himself, Giles smiled.


“So ya gonna tell me? Or do I have to guess?” Buffy asked tilting her head to the side.


That’s a very Spike gesture, Giles thought as he looked at her.


“It seems you and Spike were put under a spell,” Giles said looking down at the piece of paper he held in his hand.
Chapter 4 by Jerzeyanjel
Author's Notes:
Lumping of chapters.
"Another spell?” Buffy asked incredulous.


“Oh bloody hell,” Spike said from the couch where he was coloring in a picture of Sponge Bob. He had even added his own touch making Sponge bob smirk and adding fangs dripping blood from his mouth.


“Oh that’s mature Spike,” Buffy said glancing at his picture.


“You love it slayer,” He retorted. His eyes looking her up and down.

Buffy blushed slightly under his heated gaze.


Giles rolled his eyes.


“Can we get on with this?” He asked a little too harshly.


“Someone’s pissy,” Spike said going back to his coloring.


“What kind of spell?” Buffy asked going and standing next to Giles.


“An anti-love spell it seems.”


“Anti-love spell?” Spike asked getting up.


The twins glanced briefly at him before going back to their coloring.
Spike and Buffy shared a look.


How did anyone even know? Spike thought.

“Hidey ho campers,” Xander said as he walked in the front door followed by Anya and Willow.


“The Xan man has brought donuts……..” he was saying when his legs were attacked.


“Uncle Xander!!” the twins yelled holding him so tight that his pants were about to fall down.


“Why are the miniature Buffy and Spike attacking my orgasm slave?” Anya asked Giles.


“Anya we talked about this,” Xander was saying as the children started to detangle themselves from his legs.


Xander kneeled down to look at the children.


“Miniature Buffy and Spike?” He said aloud as he eyed the twins.


“Don’t you remember us?” Nathan asked his little green eyes tearing up.


“Yeah Uncle Whelp. Don’t you remember us?” Megan asked with a trademark Spike smirk.


“Oh my god,” Xander said as he looked at them.


“How? What? How?” He questioned, his eyes wide.


“A phrase that you have greatly over-used,” Spike rolled his eyes.


“They look just like you two,” Xander said his eyes still wide.


“Ya think? They are our children,” Buffy said crossing her arms over her chest.


“Uncle Xander? Wanna play horsey?” Nathan asked touching Xander’s face.

Xander was surprised but one look into the little boys face and he knew he would like him.


“Never could resist those green eyes. Hop on little dude,” Xander laughed catching the pleased look on Nathan’s face.


“Want a ride Megan?” Xander asked coming to stop in front of her.


“No thanks. I want to color with daddy,” she replied walking back over to Spike.

Willow stood off in the corner trying to blend in with the drapes.


I should never have come here without Oz, she thought to herself.


Silently she stood still as a statue and watched the children with her friends. It really was weird how the children seemed to fit right now. And how Buffy and Spike seemed to really adjust after 1 day of being parents.


This isn’t what I wanted, Willow told herself.


Buffy watched Willow try to camouflage herself in the bright colors of the curtains. Willow was watching the twins carefully and her eyes kept straying to Spike as he colored with Megan.


“Willow?” Buffy called from across the room.


The red headed witch cast startled eyes to Buffy.


“Um…yeah?”


“You ok?” Buffy asked walking over to her.


“Yeah I’m fine,” Willow said jumping slightly when Buffy placed her hand on Willow’s arm.


“Why so jumpy?”


Willow brushed Buffy’s hand away and shrugged.


“Not jumpy. Just lost in thought,” Willow lied praying Buffy wouldn’t see the truth in her eyes.


Buffy knew there was something up and chalked it up to Willow not being comfortable around the children.


She’ll get over it, Buffy thought as she turned away dismissing her friend’s distance.


“Sorry I’m late,” Oz announced as he walked through the front door.

Spike growled as the sunlight came within inches of his pale skin.


“Sorry man,” Oz apologized as he shut the door.


Spike nodded and went back to coloring with Megan.


Oz walked over to Willow and gave her a quick kiss.


“Hi,” he said as he placed a second kiss on her lips.


“Hi yourself,” she replied smiling. They leaned towards each other so that their foreheads touched.

“Ok Giles now that Oz is here can we please start this?” Buffy said impatiently.


Giles shook his head and stood up from his desk holding a book in front of him.


“Wait a minute, who’s kids are we babysitting?” Oz asked from his position next to Willow.


Spike rolled his eyes and recounted the tale AGAIN.


Oz, who never showed an ounce of surprise or any kind of emotion except to Willow, had his chin on the floor with the most shocked expression anyone had ever seen.


Even Willow was surprised at the shock written on Oz’s face.
Megan got up from the couch and walked over to Xander as he put Nathan down. Together the twins held hands and walked over to Oz who knelt to get a better look at them.


“I guess you don’t remember us either huh Uncle Oz?” Megan asked her blue eyes looking at him questioningly.


“I’m sorry I don’t. I wish I did though,” he said touching Megan’s white blond hair.


Oz smiled at Megan and then looked to Nathan.


“You are a wolf,” Nathan blurted out causing everyone’s eyes to widen.


“Yes I am. But you don’t have to be afraid of me,” Oz said softly.


“We aren’t afraid of you,” the twins said in unison as they both moved forward to hug Oz.


It was hard not to smile watching the children interact with Oz so sweetly.


Willow was flabbergasted.


What the hell have I done? she asked herself again.

Oz smiled and detangled himself from the twins. They smiled up at him and walked over to Buffy each grabbing a hand.


“Ok now that that’s settled lets get on with this,” Giles said taking off his glasses and cleaning them.


“Go ahead Grandpa Giles,” Nathan said as he looked up at him with great interest.


Everyone in the room who hadn’t heard Giles was being called grandpa laughed.


Giles blushed and cleared his throat.


“Is everyone done making fun of me?” Giles asked getting a little miffed.


“Sure geezer, I mean Giles,” Xander joked.


“Come on guys this is of great importance.”


“Ok ok don’t get your depends in a twist,” Xander said before sitting on the couch next to Spike.


Xander looked down at Spike’s coloring and then at Spike’s face.


“Nice Sponge Bob,” he said seriously shaking his head in appreciation of Spike’s art.


Spike nodded and kept his mouth shut.


Anya walked over and sat on the arm of the couch next to Xander and rubbed his arm with her hand.

“I have been up half the night researching and I have come up with a possible reason for the...situation we find ourselves in,” Giles said.


“What did you find?” Anya asked looking to the twins.


“It seems to be the after effects of an Anti-Love spell.”


Everyone looked to Buffy and Spike and didn’t notice the tint of redness on Willow’s face.


Spike was looking at Buffy when he heard Willow’s heartbeat speed up.

Slowly he swept his eyes to her. Willow’s eyes met Spike’s and she knew he knew.


“Red?”


“Spike?”


“Something you want to tell us?” Spike asked getting up and standing next to Buffy. Megan let go of her mother’s hand and grabbed Spike’s.

Spike looked down and smiled at her before returning his attention to Willow.


“Tell you?..What do you mean?” Willow stammered.


“Willow?” Buffy asked.


Willow turned redder as everyone turned to look at her.


“Red?”


“I didn’t mean for this to happen,” she started.

"I didn’t mean for this to happen,” she started.

“I did that ‘My will be done’ spell just to see what kind of powers I had, I didn’t mean for you two to act engaged and plan a wedding. I felt bad even after I had reversed the spell,” Willow blurted out.

Buffy and Spike continued to stare at Willow. Buffy had a feeling Willow knew something and was about to announce their secret to everyone in the room.

“I saw Spike and Buffy kissing yesterday. I knew it was because of my spell that they had these feelings for each other. I decided I had to do something about it and I did an ‘Anti-Love’ spell. Only this one went crazy…..”

“This one? Will it seems all your spells go crazy,” Buffy said getting mad.

Spike moved Megan to his other side so he could grasp Buffy’s free hand.

“Slayer.” He said as she turned to look at him. Her green eyes met his and she visibly calmed down. This did not go un-noticed to everyone in the room.

“Spike and Buffy were kissing yesterday?” Anya asked.


Willow nodded in affirmation.

“See I told you,” Anya said slapping Xander on the arm.

“Ow An,” He said rubbing his arm. “There’s no need for the slapping.”

“But you said last night that there is always a need for slapping,” Anya said innocently.

Xander turned red and blinked at an undaunting Anya.

“Oh is that something I am not supposed to say in public? Sorry.” Anya said turning away from Xander.

“So what if Spike and I were kissing. What business is that of yours?” Buffy asked.

Willow looked like she wanted to shrink away. Oz put his arm around her and tried to calm her.

“It's my business. My fault,” Willow said.

“I don’t see how it’s your fault…” Spike started to say when Buffy interrupted him.

“Spike and I weren’t kissing because of your spell Will.”

Willow looked down at her feet her face turning red to match her hair.
Spike arched an eyebrow at Buffy’s statement. This was a revelation to him not that he didn’t know what he wanted but that she was feeling. Feeling for him.

“Why then?”

“Well it's strange really Spike and I have been spending a lot of time together lately and I just started to realize that I…um….I…..”
Buffy paused and looked at Spike.

“I have feelings Spike. Feelings for you. I think I’m falling in love with you.”

Spike looked into her green eyes and smiled.

“I know,” he said simply.

He turned towards her and lost himself in her eyes. She reached up with her free hand and wound it around the nape of his neck pulling his mouth to hers. They kissed lightly and then rested their foreheads together.

Megan and Nathan went to their parents and held their hands up, wanting to be held.

Willow looked like she was going to start crying.

“See it's all my fault. I should never have messed with the love spell,” she whimpered.

“You’re damn bloody right you shouldn’t have. You are not ready for such powerful magicks Willow. I have told you this before,” Giles said angrily moving to stand in front of Willow.

“Whoa wait you guys….” Xander started to say.

“No! Let’s stop here. I just told you it’s not your fault. I have been having these feelings for a while. It's not the effects of your spell Willow. Your spell just made me come out and say it and know it's ok to feel what I feel,” Buffy said as she walked over to Willow with Nathan in her arms.

“Auntie Willow don’t be upset,” Nathan said putting his arms out to her.

Willow hesitated for a minute and then reached out and pulled Nathan in her arms. Nathan smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her neck, burying his face in her red hair.

“Daddy? I wanna hug Auntie Willow too,” Megan said from Spike’s arms.

Willow allowed a small sob to escape her throat as Megan put her arms out to her also. Willow shifted Nathan over to one side and picked Megan up. Both children on her hips she turned to her friends and smiled.

“How can I be upset when you two have such wonderful children?” she said small tears running down her face.

Oz smiled and walked over to Willow. Megan smiled at him as he picked her up out of Willow’s arms.

“Uncle Oz? Why is your hair so spikey?” Megan asked innocently as she touched the well gelled locks causing the adults to erupt in laughter.

“We still have one more matter to discuss.” Giles said taking off his glasses and cleaning them.

“Grandpa Giles is always doing that. He’s going to break them soon,” Nathan whispered in Willow’s ear.

Willow laughed out loud understanding how very observant Nathan was.

”What?” Willow questioned when everyone turned to look at her.

“Yeah stop looking at my Auntie,” Nathan said protectively.

Giles rolled his eyes and continued cleaning his glasses.

“Since the after effect of Willow’s spell created the twins we have a choice in whether or not we want to send them back.” Giles said.

“Send them back? Are you out of your bloody mind? You are not sending my children back you stupid git,” Spike exploded standing up.

“Giles we are not sending the twins back. They are ours for God’s sake. How could you even think of sending them back?” Buffy demanded.

“Buffy there could be dire consequences in keeping the twins here. We just don’t know what could happen.”

“Well then I suggest you do some research and find out. I am not giving up my twins!” Buffy stated.

“Mess up or not I’m not sending these children back Giles,” Willow said backing away still holding Nathan.

“Yeah G-man why would you want to send them whipper snappers back?” Xander asked from his seat on the couch.

“I agree with Xander. I’m growing rather fond of the miniature slayer and vampire,” Anya said nodding her head.

“Will everyone just calm the bloody hell down! I said there may be consequences. I didn’t say I wanted to send them back,” Giles exploded.

“I researched the children and their coming to our dimension and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. They are both healthy four year olds. Nathan and Megan being here does have to do with Willow’s spell nevertheless the children are yours and were meant to be yours,” Giles said turning and looking at Buffy and Spike.



“We can send them back if you want to. Or we can keep them here. It's up to you guys,” Giles finished looking toward the children.

Spike and Buffy looked at one another.

“I don’t want to send them back. I don’t want them later on. I want them now. I want this now,” Buffy said reaching for Spike’s hands.

“Me too slayer. More then you know,” Spike replied leaning down and brushing his lips against hers.

“Cover your eyes!! They’ll melt your brain!!” Xander exclaimed covering his eyes and falling dramatically on the couch. Both Buffy and Spike turned and glared at Xander.

“Uncle Xander you’re funny,” Nate said from Willow’s arms. Megan smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

It was decided then that the twins were staying. Buffy and Spike were the proud parents of twins and the rest of scoobies were family too. Even Grandpa Giles adjusted to being called Grandpa.

Buffy moved Spike in her house to keep him closer to the children. Their relationship blossomed into something Buffy never thought she would have. She was happy and she was in love and that made her feel like she was walking on air.

The children started to tell them what they were like in the future but didn’t go into detail. Just that mommy and daddy were happy and Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Giles were happily married.

That part still made Buffy creep out. She still couldn’t forget the whole Band Candy incident or the Aspect of the demon where she was able to read everyone’s thoughts and learning they had slept together. Buffy still hadn’t told her mom. She felt it was best for her to learn when she was came home. Although Joyce repeatedly told her it would be a long time away with how busy she was gathering new art for her gallery.

“I’m so happy,” Buffy said turning and looking at Spike as they sat on their porch swing, safely away from the sun and watching their children play on the new swing set Xander put in their backyard.

“Me too,” Spike replied dropping a kiss on Buffy’s mouth.

“Anyone want Iced Tea?” Willow asked coming out of the house followed by Oz.

“Burgers are ready,” Xander said addressing the group.

“So are the buffalo wings,” Anya said carrying a tray over to Spike.

“Come on Giles let’s eat,” Oz called to Giles who was pushing the children on the swings.

Spike looked around himself and knew this is what content meant. He was happy and he was was loved and finally he was a part of something. He was father and he never thought that would happen. Buffy moved closer to Spike and put her face on his shoulder. Her green eyes looked into his. And as she wound her arms around him Spike smiled.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=25901