Follow Your Heart by TammyAsh666
Summary: Buffy and Spike have been best friends since high school. They live together and Buffy has always had a secret love for him, but there's just one problem. He happens to be gay. After Spike's break up with his boyfriend, Buffy is very determined to change that.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 16709 Read: 18429 Published: 05/24/2007 Updated: 06/18/2007

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666

7. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666

8. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666

9. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666

10. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666

11. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666

12. Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666

13. Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666

Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666
Author's Notes:
Okay, I really couldn’t say where this came from. I wasn’t going to write it, but then decided to see if I could do something with it. I know this story probably won’t be for everyone. At least not at first, but I hope you guys would give it a chance. Despite what the summary says, this will be very Spuffy. Why bother with anything else? It’s something really different from me. I’ll just say that there’s really not much plot to this, just something more lighthearted to take a break from all of the angst. I’m not saying there won’t be any involved, but it definitely won’t be much. I’m really nervous about this one, so I hope you guys would like it. I have been debating for a while whether I should post this or not, but figured it couldn’t hurt. I’m posting sooner than I planned, but I guess I just got a bit impatient. Things might be moving fast, but it’s really not that long of a story because I wasn’t supposed to do much with it. Only about thirteen chapters, but I kind of like how it turned out. I have to say that this was a lot of fun to write. Thanks to DrkDevin and dusty273 for their help with this one, and also to DrkDevin for my gorgeous banner. Any comments would really be appreciated=)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 1

Buffy Summers entered her apartment and was confused about why it was so quiet inside. Her roommate would usually be blasting loud music when she got home. She headed over to his door to see that it was wide open, peering inside and noticing that he was lying in bed. She could tell that he was upset and had a feeling about why.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” she wondered in concern.

He glanced up at her and wiped his eyes, moving into a sitting position. “The wanker broke up with me.”

She gave him a sympathetic look and went to sit down next to him. “I’m sorry about that, Spike. Angel was a jerk, anyway. You could do so much better.”

He shook his head and bounded off of the bed, pacing the room back and forth. “I don’t think I can take much more of this. Dating women didn’t work out, and I seem to have even less hope with men. I bloody give up. I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life. I’ll just become a sodding monk or something.”

Buffy rolled her eyes, but was a little shocked by his statement. That was the first time he talked about a fear of being alone, she didn’t think he was ready for a real commitment. She smiled at the thought, but quickly hid it before he could see. “Okay, there’s no need for that. You’ve only had a few bad relationships. I have just as much trouble in the dating department, but I’m not exactly going to be a nun because of it.”

Spike gave a smile. “Of course not, you would die without sex.” He laughed when she got up to slap him on the arm.

“You are on thin ice, mister. I think you’re talking about yourself. I could so survive without it, but that’s no way for anyone to live. Look, come out with me tonight. I guarantee I can find someone that would take your mind off of Angel. He wasn’t even worth your time, and his forehead was way too large. I don’t know how you could stand it. Come on, let’s go man hunting. It’ll be fun,” she said with a grin.

Spike raised his eyebrows. “I’m on to you, Summers. You just want to go man hunting for yourself; it has nothing to do with me.”

She placed her hand over her heart in mock innocence. “Now, that is just not true. This is all for you, babe. And if I happen to find someone in the process, then so be it.”

Spike smiled and wrapped his arms around her tiny frame; she always did know how to cheer him up. “I do love you, pet.”

Buffy returned the embrace and frowned against his chest. “I love you, too.” He didn't know just how much she meant it.


* * * * *


“You can’t be serious, Buffy. I thought you gave up on trying to get Spike to change. You can’t just turn a gay guy into a straight one. It’s not that easy, and I should know. I have no plans to ever go back to men.”

Buffy gave her a friend a look and continued to browse through her wardrobe for something sexy to wear. “I’m sure it’s not that hard, Willow. He used to be straight before he decided that women were too much to handle and now that Angel dumped him, he’s starting to think that men are too much effort as well. At this rate, he’ll be back to females before we know it. I’m just the right woman for the job. I’m determined to get him to notice me as in more than just a friend or roommate. It’s only a matter of time,” she claimed, looking herself over in the mirror. “Damn, I look good. Not even a gay man could pass this up.”

Willow shook her head. “I just hope you know what you’re getting yourself into.”

Buffy turned to the red head. “No worries, Will. I know what I’m doing. Spike will be mine soon enough. I’m the only one in his life that has always been there. He can trust me with anything. I just have to make him realize that I’m the one he wants.”

“What if it doesn’t work out the way you want? I don’t want you to get hurt, Buffy.”

She thought it over. “I can handle whatever happens. I know that we’ll still be friends if things don’t work out. That’ll never change, but I love him. You don’t know how hard it’s been to have these feelings since high school and never being able to express them. If he wasn’t with some slutty girl, he was with some slutty guy. It’s about time that William saw what has been right in front of him this whole time. I might finally have a chance now that Angel is out of the picture. I just have to make sure that no one else interests him while we’re out tonight, hence the really hot outfit.”

Willow took in a deep breath and decided that it would be best not to argue with her friend at the moment. “Well, I wish you luck then.”

Buffy smiled and put the finishing touches on her make up, then grabbed her purse. “Thanks, but I have a feeling I won’t need it. I’m pretty confident that everything would work out. Well, I have to go meet Spike at the mall. He had to finish up with some work things and said that he would meet me there. You wanna come with?”

Willow shook her head again and followed Buffy out of the apartment. “That’s okay; I promised that I would meet Tara later. Have fun tonight, Buffy. Don’t do anything that I wouldn’t do,” she stated with a wink.

Buffy grinned and headed to her car, getting in on the driver’s side and starting it up. “I wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll catch you later,” she said, then drove away.

Willow watched her go and then got in her own car, once again hoping that Buffy knew what she was doing.


* * * * *


Buffy made her way to the food court of the mall, where Spike said he would meet her. She stopped abruptly when she saw him sitting with a dark haired man in the distance, laughing at something the brunette said. She took a deep breath and headed in their direction, forcing a smile on her face when Spike’s eyes met hers.

“Hey, there you are. Buffy, I would like you to meet Xander Harris.”

She nodded and sat down across from him. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Likewise, Spike hasn’t been able to stop talking about you. Well, I’m suddenly having a major craving for nachos. You guys want anything?”

They shook their heads and Xander went to get his food, promising that he would be back soon.

Buffy turned to Spike once he was gone. “So, I see you started on the man hunting without me. He’s cute, but doesn’t exactly seem like your type.”

Spike laughed and shook his head. “He’s not for me, love. Xander’s straight, he’s here for you.”
Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 2

“I know you don’t like to be set up, but Xander’s a decent bloke. I work with him and figured you two might hit it off. Are you angry?”

Buffy could clearly see the fear on his face and gave a smile. “I’m not angry, Spike. It was sweet of you, but I just don’t think I’m ready to date anyone new right now. We’re here for you, not me.”

He nodded and waited for Xander to return. “I guess it was worth a shot. You just haven’t been involved with anyone since that Warren ponce, and that was about seven months ago. I just wanted to help.”

“I know you did and I love you for that, but I think I would prefer finding my own dates. I’m not hesitant just because everything went so badly with Warren; I just want to take my time. I’m in no hurry to be in another relationship.” Buffy didn’t think he was quite ready to know that she only wanted to be with him. If she didn’t ease him into that, she would probably really scare him away.


* * * * *


Buffy got to her apartment as fast as she could. It was a slow day at work and she just wanted to see Spike. He would probably really need a friend at the moment. She entered the living room to see him staring at a blank television screen, his expression one of shock and despair.

“I just heard. Are you okay?”

Spike shook his head and gazed up at her. “I can’t believe this is happening. I still feel like it’s just a bad dream and I’ll wake up any second. I must have pinched myself a million times after I heard the news.”

Buffy sat down next to him. “Is there anything I can do?”

“Yes, you can tell me that this is some sick joke. You can tell me that they didn’t seriously cancel Passions. This is a bloody nightmare.”

She rubbed his back and tried to keep the smile off of her face, still not believing they were having a serious conversation about his show getting cancelled. You would think someone died with the way he was acting, but she was here to be the supportive best friend. “I know, honey. It’s such a tragedy.”

He scoffed and moved away from her. “Tragedy my arse, you’re just loving this. Admit it; you never did like the show. I bet you’re doing a happy dance inside your head right now.”

“Hey, that is so not true. I’m really very sorry this happened, but life has to go on. There will be other shows.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Not like that. I just can’t get a break.” He stood up and headed over to his bedroom.

Buffy placed her hand over her mouth to try and control the laughter that wanted to burst out of her, but she didn’t do a very good job of it.

“Yeah, you just laugh it up, Summers,” he called from inside his room, slamming the door shut.

Buffy couldn’t keep the giggles in anymore and did just that.


* * * * *


“Okay, what about him? He’s a cutie.”

Spike cringed. “Are you bloody serious? He looks like a hobbit.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. They never did have the same taste in men, but it was always fun to go guy hunting with him. She was secretly smiling inside that he hadn’t found any of her choices to be good-looking.

“Now, that one is more like it.”

Buffy turned to see the guy that had his attention and had to admit that he was pretty easy on the eyes.

“I can tell he’s straight, you should ask him out.”

Buffy shook her head. “I don’t think he really satisfies me. We should keep looking.”

Spike raised his eyebrows in confusion, but accepted her answer.

Buffy continued to watch the men walk by her and no one was all that interesting. She wondered why Spike was suddenly being so quiet and noticed that his attention was now on someone else, but it wasn’t someone she expected. “What the hell are you doing?”

Spike looked caught and tried to put on an innocent expression. “What do you mean?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, you were just checking out that girl over there,” she claimed and pointed at the girl in question.

He shrugged. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “Right, so you weren’t just staring at her ass? Is that what you’re trying to tell me? God, you confuse the hell out of me sometimes. You can’t keep going back and forth like this, Spike. You need to make up your mind already. Is it men that you really want, or are you still interested in women?”

Spike let out a sigh. “I don’t know, okay? I’m just as confused as you are. I consider myself to be gay, but I can still notice attractive women.”

“Yeah, that would make you bi-sexual,” she commented dryly.

He threw his hands up in the air. “Maybe I am then, what’s so wrong with that?”

“I just don’t know why you can’t pick one and stick with it. What’s so hard about that? It’s not right to keep playing the field the way you are. Is it wrong that I think you should just choose one person to be with?”

Spike thought about it. “No, it’s not wrong. I just haven’t found that person yet. I get what you’re saying, but I’m still young. I’m not ready to settle down yet. When I find the right person, I’ll know it. Whether it’s a man or a woman. At this point, it really doesn’t matter. I can’t help the way I am, Buffy. I may have been with a few men in my life, but nothing compares to being with a woman. I don’t think I’ll ever really get over that, no matter how many times they’ve screwed me over in the past.”

Buffy took a deep breath before asking what she dreaded. “If that’s the case, then why haven’t you ever noticed me?”

That was the last thing he ever expected her to say. “What do you mean?” he asked again.

Buffy knew that it was about time the truth came out. “Do you have any idea how hard it’s been on me to see you with someone else? And now I find out that you’re still interested in women, but never once interested in me? Do I just not attract you or something?”

“Where is this coming from? You’re my best friend, Buffy. I guess I never really looked at you like that before, but of course I find you attractive. I may be confused right now, but I’m not blind. I just would never want to do anything to ruin our friendship. It means everything to me.”

Buffy nodded and pretty much expected that, but it still hurt to hear. “I’m kind of tired. I think I’m gonna head home. You should stick around for a while longer; maybe ask her for her phone number or something.” She stood up and grabbed her purse.

“Are you going to be okay, pet? I never meant to hurt you.”

Buffy nodded again and tried to force a smile on her face, but knew that she had to get out of there before the tears started. “I’ll be fine, don’t worry about it. I should be used to the rejection by now. I’ll just see you at home.”

Spike watched her walk away with a heavy heart, wondering if he made the right decision.
Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 3

“Buffy, love, you can’t stay in there all night.” Spike sighed when she once again didn’t answer him. He decided to give up and was about to move away from her bedroom door, when it suddenly opened to reveal the small blonde. His jaw nearly dropped at the sight of her in a silk nightie that left nothing to the imagination.

She didn’t bother to respond to him, heading into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

Spike had a feeling that it would be a very long night. “You can’t keep the silent treatment up forever. We really need to talk, pet.”

Buffy continued to channel surf, pretending that she didn’t hear him.

He finally had enough and marched over to her, snatching the remote out of her hand and turning the television off. “Why are you acting like a child?”

Buffy felt her anger surface and bounded off of the couch. “I’m being childish? You’re really one to talk, William. I’m tired of you always playing these games.”

Spike knew it was serious when she used his real name. “What games? Why don’t you really tell me what’s bothering you?”

“It’s late and I’m so not having this conversation with you right now. We’ll talk in the morning. Goodnight,” with that said, she made her way back over to her room and shut the door.

Spike just remained there in shock. “What the bloody hell just happened?”


* * * * *


He was awoken from a deep slumber at the sounds of laughter coming from the living room. Spike rubbed the sleep from his eyes and put on a shirt and pants, then made his way into the living room. Once his eyes adjusted, he noticed that Buffy was in there chatting with someone, a man that he never saw before.

“What’s going on?”

Buffy finally noticed his presence and flashed a bright smile. “Hey, I see Sleeping Beauty is finally awake. This is Riley Finn; he’s a friend from my night class. He was just dropping by a book that I left in class.”

Riley noticed the seething glance that the blond man was sending in his direction and decided that he’d better make a hasty retreat. “I’ll just get going now. Sorry, I didn’t realize you were seeing anyone,” he commented to Buffy.

She laughed and shook her head. “Spike? Oh, you don’t have to worry about him. He’s gay, we’re just roommates.”

Riley was surprised to hear that, but not displeased.

Spike was glaring at Buffy now, but she didn’t care to notice.

“Oh, well, maybe we could get together sometime after class? I know a great coffee place.”

Buffy smiled and showed Riley to the door. “That sounds like fun. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

He smiled as well, then left the apartment.

Buffy closed the door and turned to Spike. “He’s nice, isn’t he? A really sweet, decent guy. I think that’s what I need right now. A man that knows what he wants and goes for it.”

“You must be bloody daft if you think you’re going out with that ponce,” Spike practically growled.

Buffy wasn’t fazed. “I’m sorry, since when are you my father? I can date whoever I want. You never listen to me when I tell you about the losers that you decide to go out with, so why should I listen to you?”

He crossed his arms over his chest. “Well, you didn’t seem to waste anytime to tell him I was gay. I thought we settled on bi-sexual?”

Buffy shrugged. “Gay sounded better, and that way he would know there’s no chance with us. Besides, I thought we weren’t really labeling it. You’re just a guy that likes a lot of sex; it doesn’t matter where you get it. I’m the one that’s about having real relationships. All you care about is having a warm place to shove your dick.”

Spike grabbed her arm before she could get away. “You know that’s not true. I care about that just as much as you do; I just haven’t found the right person yet. And hey, I was with Angel for three months. That sounds like a real relationship to me.”

Buffy gave him a look. “Right, and what exactly did you spend time doing in those three months? The walls are pretty thin in this place, Spike.”

“What do you want me to say, Buffy? I’m a guy, we tend to like sex. You can’t tell me that you don’t like it just as much.”

She thought about it. “Sure, I like it whenever it happens, but I’m not always going out to find a different person to sleep with. When was the last time you ever saw me bring someone over for that?”

Now that he thought about it, he couldn’t remember her ever bringing anyone over. She would probably have the decency to go to their place. “Look, I don’t want to argue with you about this. I’m sorry that I’ve made you uncomfortable, but I can’t change the way I am.”

Buffy nodded. “Just tell me one thing, Spike. Were you jealous when you saw me with Riley?”

Spike suddenly found the floor to be very interesting. “Why does that matter?” he wondered, glancing back up at her after a few seconds. “I just feel protective of you, Buffy. I wake up to find some bloke that I don’t know sitting with you in our apartment, he could have been an axe murderer for all I knew. That’s all it was, me feeling protective of you. I’ve watched out for you since high school, I don’t intend to stop now.”

“Fine, you can pretend that’s all it was if that will make you feel better about yourself, but I’m a big girl now. I don’t need you to protect me. Riley couldn’t hurt a fly, so it really shouldn’t bother you if I went out with him. Not that it really matters to me. I’m going out with him, anyway. You can just stay here and keep trying to convince yourself that what you felt wasn’t jealousy. I have to get ready for work.”

Spike watched her go with a sigh, wondering when things got so complicated between them.


* * * * *


“What did you see in that Angel guy, anyway? He wore way too much hair gel.”

Spike glared at his friend, really not wanting to talk about his ex at the moment. “We have more important things to do, Xander.”

He held his hands up. “Hey, I was just curious. I refuse to believe that he was very interesting company. He was always so broody.”

Spike couldn’t help the smile that graced his lips at that. “Yeah, but he had a nice car.”

Xander laughed and patted Spike on the back. “I knew there had to be a good reason. So, what’s up with Buffy? I could tell that she wasn’t all that interested in me.”

Spike let out a sigh. “It was nothing against you, mate. Buffy likes her wankers to be dull and boring. She’s going out with Captain America tonight; it doesn’t get much more boring than that.”

“Well, if I didn’t know any better, I would say that you sounded a bit jealous.”

Spike growled and threw his hands up in the air. “You’re just as bad as her. I’m not bloody jealous, all right? She’s just a friend.”

Xander nodded. “Right, I forgot. You prefer someone with more of a penis. I’m watching you, mister,” he said teasingly.

Spike rolled his eyes. “Trust me, Harris. You’re not my type.” He licked his lips when a cute, red head suddenly walked by them. “Lately, I’m thinking that not having a penis sounds pretty good.”
Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 4

Buffy was beyond relieved when she finally arrived back home. Riley was really as dull as he looked. He spent the night talking about his football days in high school and she couldn’t wait to get away. It would be a cold day in Hell before she agreed to go out with him again, but she wasn’t about to tell Spike that it went badly. Buffy liked that he was jealous, even though he wouldn’t admit it. Right now, she just wanted a shower and then to go straight to bed.


* * * * *


“So, wanna go back to your place?”

Spike was very tempted as he stared at the striking brunette in front of him. “I have a roommate; she might not care for that.”

Faith shrugged. “She could join in. I don’t mind having a threesome, is she hot?”

Spike didn’t need to hesitate with his answer. “Bloody gorgeous is how I would describe her.” He was surprised by how much he meant that, and just as surprised when he realized that he didn’t want to take this woman home. Spike just had an urge to go home and be with Buffy.

“That sounds good to me. Is she into any kink?”

Spike was brought out of his reverie at her question. “You seem like a lovely woman, but I’m suddenly not very interested. It was nice to meet you,” he explained sincerely, then headed for home.


* * * * *


Buffy stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself up in a towel. She moved into her bedroom, not bothering to shut the door all of the way. She threw the towel to the floor, then slipped into her nightie. Buffy lay down in her bed and got comfortable, knowing that sleep would not come all that easy. She couldn’t stop thinking about Spike and it was making her crazy. He would never be interested in her and she just had to accept that, no matter how much it hurt. It had been a while since she was intimate with a man and she could admit that she missed it. A thought entered her mind and Buffy realized that she didn’t need a man to feel pleasure. She could do that fine on her own.


* * * * *


Spike entered the apartment and hung his coat up. He knew that Buffy would still probably be out on her date and couldn’t manage to think about what they might be doing. He stopped his train of thought suddenly when he heard soft moans coming from inside her room. Spike instantly saw red at the thought of her bringing that wanker back home with her. Before he could put much thought into his actions, he headed straight for her bedroom. He noticed that the door was ajar and peered inside, but Buffy wasn’t in there with another man. She was naked and sprawled out on her bed. Her left hand was fondling her breasts; while the right was sliding into her pussy. He felt his cock harden at the sight that she made. Spike knew that he should probably just walk away and leave Buffy to her privacy, but he couldn’t seem to get his feet to move. Instead, he found himself unzipping his pants and freeing his erection. He stroked his cock as he watched her, knowing that he wouldn’t last very long at the sounds that she was making.

“Fuck, yes,” she panted, sliding her middle finger further into her wet hole. Buffy was too lost in her own world to realize that she had an audience. She felt her orgasm hit and threw her head back in ecstasy. “Yes, Spike! God, right there!”

His eyes widened when she said his name, but he continued to bring himself off. Roaring out his release a second later and not caring that she would have heard him. Spike glanced down at the cum that was coating his fingers and then back at Buffy, who was now staring right at him.

Buffy was mortified that he saw her and quickly grabbed the blanket that was on the bed, covering herself up with it. “When…When did you get home?” she stuttered out.

Spike zipped himself back up and wiped his hands on his pants, slowly moving into her room.

Buffy was confused when he remained silent; it was really starting to worry her. “Spike, are you okay?”

He grinned and crawled over to her on the bed, lightly pushing her to lie back down. “I’m better than okay, Buffy. I think I finally know what I want. I’m just surprised it took me this long to figure out.”

She didn’t get a chance to respond as his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

Buffy gasped into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

Spike broke away to let her breathe and trailed his lips over her neck and chest, pushing the blanket away and taking a nipple into his mouth. He smiled when he felt her take in a deep breath, feeling pleased by her reaction. “Fuck, you’re beautiful. How did I never notice that?”

Buffy looked into his eyes and finally spoke up. “Because you were too busy noticing the opposite sex.”

He nodded and brushed some of the hair out of her face. “I’m sorry for everything, Buffy. I didn’t realize how hard I’ve made things for you, but it’s going to be different from now on. Getting involved with men was my way of hopefully putting women behind me; I thought that I could convince myself that they weren’t what I wanted anymore. I was out with Xander tonight and not once did I even look at another man. My heart belongs with women, it always has. It’s about time that I stopped being someone that I’m not.”

“Do you think I could be the only woman? I know it’s a lot to ask of you, but it kills me knowing how many one night stands you’ve had. I’m not about that, Spike. If you don’t think you could ever get serious about me, then you need to walk away now. My heart is too fragile.”

Spike pressed his lips to her forehead. “I promise that I’ll do whatever I can to protect it. You’re mine now, sweetheart. I’m not about to let you go. I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but you make me want to be a better man.”

She felt tears sting her eyes and held him tighter. “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear that. I love you so much, Spike. I have since high school; it broke my heart to always see you with someone else. I didn’t think you would ever notice me.”

Spike was stunned into silence. He never realized that she felt so strongly about him. It was definitely time for things to change.
Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 5

“This feels nice.”

Spike agreed as he continued to run his fingers through her hair. He never knew how good it felt to just lay with a woman, no sex involved. He had a feeling that everything would be different with Buffy, and he could hardly wait.

“There’s something I’m still confused about, though. If things weren’t really serious with Angel, then why were you so upset about the break up?” she wondered.

He thought about it. “Well, for one, I planned on breaking up with him. He just beat me to it. I was a bit pissed off and managed to close the drawer on my finger when I was looking for something.”

Buffy glanced up at him. “That’s why you were crying?”

“Hey, that really hurt,” he said with a smile. “And I wasn’t crying, it only brought tears to my eyes. There’s a difference.”

She rolled her eyes. “You really are something, Spike.”

He pressed his lips to the crown of her head. “You better believe it.”


* * * * *


“So, you and Buffy? I have to say that I didn’t see that coming. What happened to the brunette that you were talking to the other day?”

Spike shrugged. “I realized that a one night stand wasn’t what I was looking for. I’ve had enough of those to last a lifetime. I want something more.”

Xander placed his hand over his heart. “Did I just hear Spike Giles admit that he wanted something more than sex? I think Hell has finally frozen over.”

Spike sent him a glare. “Shut it, Harris. Buffy’s special, she means a lot to me. I wouldn’t want to screw things up with her.”

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. Buffy seems like a great girl. Does she have any single friends?”

Spike grinned. “Actually, she does. I know someone that would be perfect for you.”

Xander was about to respond, but didn’t get the chance when a gorgeous red head showed up.

“Hey, Spike. Buffy wanted me to bring you your lunch; you forgot it at home again. I was already on my way here, so I told her that I would give it to you. You construction guys need to keep up your strength, after all.”

Spike smiled and took the bag from her. “Thanks, Red, I appreciate it.”

Willow smiled in return. “I’ll see you later. Keep working hard,” she claimed cheerily, then marched away.

Xander watched her go. “Wow, she’s hot.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “That’s not the friend, Harris. She’s a lesbian, and already in a relationship.”

Xander frowned now. “Of course she is.”


* * * * *


“Love, not that I’m complaining, but I thought we were supposed to be taking things slow,” he panted.

Buffy pulled away from him after their make out session and moved off of his bed. “You’re right; I guess I just got carried away.” She grinned seductively and slowly peeled off her work clothes, so she was in nothing but the lingerie that she purchased from Victoria’s Secret earlier that day. “Let’s see how long that lasts.”

Spike gulped at the sight of her. “Fuck, you’re the hottest thing that I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Come back over here,” he told her.

Buffy just shook her head. “I’m not going to make it that easy for you.” She then slipped into her silk robe, but didn’t tie it around her waist. “You’ll just have to come and get me.” Buffy squealed when Spike chased after her, knowing that he was bound to be faster.

Spike loved how playful she was being and knew that he could definitely get used to it. He finally caught her in the living room and wrestled her onto the couch, planting a hard kiss on her mouth. “I’ve got you now, baby.”

A sudden knock on the door stopped their actions.

Spike groaned at the interruption. “That better be the bloody apocalypse.”

Buffy laughed and got off of the couch, heading over to the door.

“You shouldn’t open the door dressed like that, pet.”

Buffy didn’t listen to him and figured that it was only Willow, but she was surprised to see Riley standing outside. “What are you doing here?” She noticed that he wasn’t concentrating on her face and glanced down to finally realize that she was in her underwear. Buffy gasped and closed the robe around her. “Hey, my eyes are up here,” she said to get his attention.

Riley blushed and finally looked up at her. “Uh, sorry to bother you, Buffy. I just had such a good time on our date and was hoping that we could do it again, but I probably should have called first.”

“You really should have, mate.”

Buffy jumped a little when Spike made his presence known.

Riley looked taken aback. “Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot that she didn’t live alone.”

Spike didn’t really believe that, then noticed that the other man’s eyes were elsewhere. He turned to see that Buffy’s robe came undone and focused back on Riley, with an angry expression on his face. “Don’t you even think about looking at her,” he warned and tied her robe back up, keeping his hands there this time.

Riley broke out of his reverie. “Right, so, what do you say about going out again sometime?” he asked her.

Spike once again spoke up. “That won’t be happening, wanker. She’s with me now,” he said with a smile as he put his arm around Buffy’s shoulder, keeping the other one on her robe.

Riley was confused. “Oh, I thought you were gay?”

“You were misinformed,” Spike spat, then shut the door in his face. He turned back to Buffy. “Okay, next time, you let me answer the door. I’m the only one allowed to see the goods. I can’t believe you ever went out with a ponce like that.”

Buffy shrugged. “He didn’t seem like one before, but who are you to judge who I went out with? At least I didn’t sleep with him on the first date.”

Spike held his hands up. “Fair enough, let’s just forget about him. I believe we were in the middle of something,” he said with a smirk.

Buffy suddenly felt nervous and held her robe as she walked back into the living room. “I’m not really going to sleep with you, Spike. At least not yet, I’m not ready for that. I never act like this,” she explained, pointing to her attire. “I thought I could try something new, but this just isn’t me. Look, I know you have a hard time waiting. If you don’t think you can, then I don’t think we’ll ever work out.”

Spike moved closer to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. “We can wait until you’re ready, Buffy. I know I rushed into everything before, but I don’t want that to happen with you. You’re worth the wait.”

She smiled in relief. “You know, I think there may just be hope for you yet.”
Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 6

“You’re setting Xander up with Anya? Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

Spike shrugged. “Why not? He’s a good enough bloke.”

Buffy agreed. “Yeah, and she’ll eat him for breakfast. You know what Anya’s like, the woman is only about sex. It’s all she knows.”

Spike grinned and moved closer to her. “I think that’s exactly what he needs. Harris has been out of the dating game for far too long now. He may need someone like Anya to whip him into shape and let’s face it; he really needs to get laid. I don’t know how someone can go that bloody long without a proper shag.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “What if I wanted to wait for months, or even a year? Would that be too long for you?”

His eyes widened. “Uh, no, I think I could handle that.” A pause. “You’re not really considering having me wait for a year, are you?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “I doubt even I could wait that long, but the point is that you’re going to have to wait. I just hope you can manage to keep it in your pants until I’m ready.”

“We’ve already been over this, Buffy. I told you that I could, you need to have more trust in me.”

She nodded. “I really want to, but it’s so hard when I know about your past. I’m really going to try working on that whole trust thing.”

He smiled and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. “That’s good enough for me.”


* * * * *


Spike got home from a tiresome day at work and headed straight for his bedroom. He knew Buffy wasn’t likely to be home yet, but just the thought of her was enough to make him hard as a rock. He was still amazed by his sudden feelings for his best friend; no one had ever been able to affect him like that before. Spike entered his room and stopped with a start at the sight of the naked woman lying in his bed, but it wasn’t the woman he spent all day thinking about.

“What the fuck are you doing here, Drusilla? How did you even get in here?”

She pouted up at him. “I got in through the window; you should really be more careful about that.”

“Well, you can get dressed and get out. You’re not welcome around here.” Drusilla was his long-time girlfriend before he got with Angel. Before he got with any man, she was the reason he decided not to waste time on the opposite sex anymore.

Drusilla walked over to him, swaying her hips back and forth. “I know you don’t mean that, Spike. We had some great times and it took me this long to realize how much I’ve missed you. I’m willing to give us another chance,” she said, taking his hand in hers and placing it over her naked breast.

Spike shut his eyes and ripped his hand away from her. A year ago he might have jumped at the chance to get back with his ex, but things were different now. He was different. “You really need to leave. I have a girlfriend, one that I care about very much. I would never do anything to hurt her.”

Drusilla rolled her eyes. “What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. We can just keep this between us.” She leaned toward his ear and whispered huskily. “I know you’re just dying to be inside me again. You remember all the nasty things we did to each other? I bet your precious girlfriend can’t please you like I can.”

Spike used to believe that he was a strong man, but if he didn’t get her to leave soon, he was afraid that he would take Drusilla up on her offer. He had to keep in mind all the pain that she caused him. All the times that she fucked someone else behind his back. The time he went to her place and found her in the middle of a threesome, then had the nerve to ask him to join in. He shook his head and took a step back. “What we had is in the past, I’m not like that anymore. I put you behind me a long time ago, Dru. I have no intention of ever being with you again. What I have now is much more important.” Spike picked her dress up off of the floor and handed it to her. “We’re done here.”

She snatched her dress from him. “You’ll end up regretting this.”

Spike was about to tell her to get over herself, but a gasp from the doorway had him instantly turning around. His eyes widened at the sight of Buffy now standing there, an expression of betrayal on her face. “Love, this isn’t what it looks like.”

She shook her head, unshed tears in her eyes. “What is this, Spike? What is she doing here?”

Drusilla grinned, her dress now forgotten. “Well, if it isn’t Betty? I have to say that I wasn’t expecting this. I guess I should have known you two were bound to get together. I bet it just kills you to know that I got there first.”

Buffy was about ready to rip into her, but the dark haired woman wasn’t finished.

“I suppose I should get going now. Thanks for the good time, Spike. It was definitely like I remembered,” she said, slipping her dress on and quickly leaving the room.

Buffy didn’t speak up again, until she heard the front door close. “What did she mean by that?” she wondered softly, still in a state of shock.

“You know how crazy she is, Buffy. I swear to you, nothing happened between us. I came home to find her naked in my bed. She wanted to get back together, but I told her to leave. I told her that I had you now and I was happy, she just wouldn’t take the hint. You have to believe me,” he practically pleaded.

Buffy wrapped her arms around her waist, suddenly feeling very cold. “I really wish I could. I know how much she meant to you, Spike. I witnessed how things went between you two in high school and even after that, she was mostly all you talked about. You were completely blinded by her, and now you expect for me to believe that she just happened to be in your room? Or that you would turn down her offer?”

Spike grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to look at him. “It’s the truth, Buffy. I told you that I wouldn’t hurt you. I could never consider being with Drusilla again after all the crap she put me through. You’re the only one I want now, pet. Please, you have to believe that.” He was starting to hate the pleading tone in his voice, but had to make her understand.

Buffy stared into his eyes and could see his sincerity, even if she was still finding it hard to trust him. She knew all about the pain that Drusilla caused in the past. It would be a cold day in Hell before Spike would ever go back to that. She nodded after a few seconds of silence. “If I see her near you again, I’m scratching her damn eyes out. No one messes with my boyfriend.”

Spike laughed and wrapped his arms around her, feeling beyond relieved. “My kitten has claws.”

Buffy smiled against his chest. “You better believe it.”
Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 7

“Man, Anya is incredible. Thanks so much for introducing us.”

Spike grinned. “Glad you approve, Harris. I knew she would be perfect for you.”

Xander nodded eagerly. “She’s amazing; I spent all weekend at her apartment. We never left the bedroom. I’m surprised that I can even walk today, but this is so much more than just sex. Yeah, she’s a bit strange and way too blunt for my tastes, but I think I can really fall for this one. I owe you big time.”

Spike groaned and buried his face in his hands.

Xander raised his eyebrows in confusion. “Sorry, did I share too much? After everything you’ve told me, I didn’t think you would mind.”

Spike shook his head and glanced back up at his friend. “Not you, Peaches is headed this way,” he said, pointing in the distance.

Xander turned to see that Spike was right. This couldn’t end well.

“Well, what do we have here?” Angel commented with a leer. “I see you already have a new boy toy, didn’t take you long. Don’t I know you?”

Xander rolled his eyes. “We met about five times.”

Angel nodded. “Right, I remember you now. I didn’t figure he was much your type, Spike.”

“He’s just a mate of mine, pillock. You’re not exactly my type, either. I was only with you to kill some boredom,” Spike said, turning his attention to Xander. “His dick is the size of my pinky finger. It’s bloody amusing.”

“Bastard, I’ll show you right now how fucking huge my dick is.”

Xander saw that Angel was going for the zipper on his pants and instantly shot out of his seat. “Whoa, we don’t need to go there. We’ll just take your word for it.”

Angel scowled at Spike, wanting to wipe the smirk off of the other man’s face. “You better not be telling people I have a small dick, Giles.”

Spike held his hands up in surrender. “I wouldn’t dream of it.”

“Hey, what’s going on?”

Spike smiled when Buffy arrived, reaching out to pull her down on his lap. “I missed you, baby,” he whispered huskily, nuzzling her throat and causing her to giggle.

Angel laughed. “Unbelievable, you two are together now? Poor Spike, you never can make up your damn mind.”

“Fuck you, Peaches. My mind is perfectly clear now.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever, I hope you two have a happy life together. I have better things to be doing with my time.”

Spike watched Angel walk away, a smile on his face. “He’s gonna have himself a nice wank, I bet anything. Seeing me again must have turned the bugger on something fierce.”

Buffy slapped his chest. “Not something I really needed to hear.”

Spike pressed a kiss to her cheek. “How’s my girl today?”

She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder. “Extremely tired, my professor is pure evil.”

“Poor baby, I’ll make everything all better when we get home.”

Buffy laughed as Spike whispered naughty things into her ear. “You’re terrible,” she responded.

Xander waved his hand in the air to get their attention. “Hello, I’m still here.”

They both stared at him, seeming to just remember that they weren’t alone.

“So, Harris, tell us more about what happened with Anya.”


* * * * *


“God, I can’t believe I’m letting you do this.”

Spike leered up at her. “You only said that you weren’t ready to go all the way, there was nothing said about no oral sex. Just relax, I promise you’ll feel better.”

She gasped when he licked up her entrance, clutching the edge of the bed. “That tongue of yours is evil.”

Spike smiled against her pussy, thrusting his evil tongue even further inside of her. “Yeah, but you love it.”

Buffy couldn’t deny that and just let him take full control.

“Fuck, I could spend forever eating you out, baby. Nothing has ever tasted so good.”

She blushed and suddenly felt shy. “Most guys don’t like it.”

He looked up at her. “Most guys meaning Warren? I told you, Buffy. He’s a bloody idiot. You deserve to be treated like a Goddess. That wanker doesn’t know anything about women. He was a sodding fool for letting you go.”

Buffy gently pushed him away, feeling that this wasn’t a conversation she wanted to have with him between her thighs. She sat up and started to play with his bedspread. “I kind of lied about what happened with Warren. He didn’t really let me go. I…I found him with another guy.”

Spike sat up in shock. “Why didn’t you tell me that?”

She threw her hands up in the air and jumped off of the bed, pacing the room back and forth. “Because I was embarrassed, I didn’t want you to think that I was pathetic enough to turn a guy off of women. As far as I know, he was perfectly straight. He spends two months with me and suddenly realizes that he prefers men. What was I supposed to think? I started to think that I was horrible in bed and just couldn’t please him, so he went to someone that could. Finding him being sexually intimate with another man was so humiliating. I was teased for weeks after that, but somehow managed to keep it from you. I…I guess I’m afraid to go all the way with you. I don’t want it to be so terrible that you would prefer men again.”

Spike stood up and stopped her pacing by pulling her into his arms, smothering her with kisses. “That’s not going to happen, Buffy. You’re it for me, there’s no going back. I know that more than anything in this world. When we do finally make love, it will be absolutely amazing. I have no doubts in my mind.”

She pulled away to stare at him. “I think that’s the first time you ever said make love.”

He smiled fondly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “That’s what we’ll be doing. It’s not just about fucking for me, not with you. What I feel for you goes beyond anything that I’ve ever felt before. I’m willing to wait for as long as you need, there’s no rush.”

Buffy sighed in relief, then knew exactly what she wanted to do. She ran her hands down his naked body, cupping his erection. “It’s time for me to pleasure you now.”

Spike took in a deep breath. “You don’t have to do that, love. Tonight is just for you, there will be time to explore that later.”

Buffy shook her head. “I want to,” she said, shoving him down on the bed.

Spike gazed up at her and grinned, it was time to let her take full control. He could hardly wait.
Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 8

“Okay, I don’t have a lot of experience in this area. Feel free to let me know if I do it wrong, I can take it.”

Spike shook his head, making himself comfortable on the bed. “There’s no way you can do this wrong.”

Buffy really wished she could have his confidence, but took a deep breath before lowering her mouth to his hard cock. She licked the tip first, feeling pleased at the sound of his moans. She then felt braver and took more of him in her mouth, as much as she could without choking.

He gasped. “Fuck, Buffy, you have such a hot little mouth. That’s it, baby. Suck me just like that.”

She was happy to oblige and sucked more of him, fondling his balls in the process to bring him closer to orgasm.

Spike shut his eyes in pure bliss, knowing that he wouldn’t last much longer. “Love, you better stop, unless you want a mess on your hands.”

Buffy wasn’t about to stop, there wouldn’t be a mess. She knew exactly what she was doing and lightly bit the head of his penis, which was all he needed.

He came with a roar, his cum hitting the back of her throat.

She swallowed every bit down, pulling away and licking her lips. “So, was it good?”

It took a moment for him to get his breathing under control. “More than just good, that was bloody excellent.”

She smiled in satisfaction, moving to lie beside him and resting her head against his chest.

Spike wrapped his arms around her, placing a tender kiss to the top of her head. He didn’t know how he got to be so lucky, but wasn’t about to do anything to ruin what they had. Buffy was the most important person in his life and he would do whatever he could to keep her. With that thought in mind, he drifted off to a peaceful sleep.


* * * * *


Buffy avoided Riley’s gaze when she entered her night class. He was sitting with a few of his friends, laughing and pointing at her. She had a feeling about what they were saying. God, it felt like she was in high school all over again. She just got her notebook out of her bag and tried to ignore them, but was having no such luck when Riley made his way over to her and sat down.

“So, Buffy, I was talking with the boys and we were just wondering something. First Warren and now this Spike guy, do you have a problem dating straight men?”

She sent him a look that could kill. “Do you have a problem butting your nose into business that’s not yours? You’re only on my case now because I dumped you. Don’t blame the fact that you’re extremely dull on me.”

Riley grinned. “I think I know why things didn’t work out with us, Buffy. It’s probably because I’m not interested in the same sex. Why do you constantly date men that prefer a penis? You have to know that won’t last.”

Buffy had enough at this point. “First of all, Spike isn’t gay. I only told you that because I was mad at him. He prefers women, if the hot sex we had last night was anything to go by.” She felt bad about lying, but couldn’t find it in her to care. “He can go for hours, what’s your time limit? Two minutes? Go back to your lame friends, Riley. We’re done here.”

He glared at her, but got up and walked away without an argument.

Buffy sighed in relief and waited for the professor to begin another boring lecture.


* * * * *


“God, why are men such idiots?”

Spike raised his eyebrows at Buffy’s entrance. “Hello, sweetheart, how was your day? Mine was fine, thanks for asking.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Sorry, Riley just pissed me off in class. I must have been seriously insane to ever think that I liked him.”

He agreed. “I could have told you that, but your taste has really improved.”

“I guess it has. Unless you start pissing me off, too. Then we might have a problem, one annoying man is all I can handle.”

Spike moved closer to her, taking her into his arms. “Does my girl need a nice soak to make her feel all better?”

Buffy pouted. “She really does.”

Spike kissed her pouty lips, never able to resist when she did that. “I’ll get right on it; you just get out of those uncomfortable clothes.”

Buffy headed to her room to do just that. She slipped into her robe and walked into the bathroom, surprised to see that Spike had it all ready. Candlelight illuminated the tub and soft music was playing. She graced him with a smile. “Well, who knew that you could be romantic?”

“There’s much you don’t know about me, baby. Now, get in before the water turns cold. I’ll make you something to eat for when you’re done.”

She gave him another pout. “You’re not joining me?”

Spike tried to resist this time, no matter how hard it was. “Not right now, love. You just relax; I’ll be in the kitchen if you need anything.”

Buffy nodded and watched him leave the bathroom, then removed her robe and stepped into the tub. She lay back and let the bubbles take away some of her tension, knowing that she finally reached Heaven.


* * * * *


Spike finished setting the table and smiled at his work, just as Buffy made her way into the dining room. She was dressed in only a pair of shorts and tank top, but she looked absolutely stunning to him. Her hair was down in waves around her shoulders, he just had an urge to run his fingers through the golden locks.

She gasped at the decorative table; candles were placed in the center.

He poured them both a glass of wine.

The meal was spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing all that elegant, but it was her favorite. “Spike, you didn’t have to do all of this.”

He shrugged off her comment and pulled the chair out for her.

Buffy smiled and took a seat. “What’s all this about?” she wondered.

Spike sat down across from her. “Do I need to have a reason? I know you’re into romance and all that; I wanted to prove to you that I’m about more than just sex. Is it working?”

Buffy laughed. “I think it’s safe to say that it is, but I already know how romantic you can be. I was just teasing earlier. You didn’t have to go through so much trouble, but I appreciate it. This is really sweet.”

Spike grasped her hand and brought it to his mouth, placing a kiss on her knuckles. “I’m your willing slave, Buffy.”

Oh, she could definitely get used to this.
Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 9

“That’s it, Buffy. Fuck, right there!” Spike yelled out his release, staring down at the sticky mess in his hands. “It’s just not the same.”

Buffy ran into his room. “I thought I heard my name.” Her eyes bulged at the sight of Spike stroking his cock. She quickly backed away. “Sorry, I didn’t realize you were having a private moment.”

Spike rolled his eyes and got out of bed, zipping his pants back up. “It’s nothing you haven’t seen before.”

She turned to him once he was decent. “It’s still weird knowing you do that while thinking of me.”

He smiled and moved closer to her. “I’m always thinking of you. I just figured you were busy, so I decided to take care of it myself.”

Buffy nodded. “Okay, well, I’m gonna take a shower now.”

Spike’s smile widened and when she took off into the bathroom, he followed after her.


* * * * *


Buffy let out a sigh of contentment once the hot water hit her skin. She was too lost in her own world to notice that someone came into the bathroom, until he stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around her. Buffy squealed in surprise, slapping him on the chest.

“What the hell are you doing in here?”

Spike smirked. “You’re not the only one that needed to get clean.”

She raised her eyebrows. “And you couldn’t wait for me to finish?”

Spike shook his head. “What would be the fun in that? Come on, love. You can’t tell me that you haven’t thought about this. I heard you in your sleep last night. All your breathy moans, the soft whisper of my name on your lips.”

“Why were you in my room?” she wondered.

He shrugged. “I was in the doorway, just watching you sleep.” Spike lightly traced her cheek with his finger. “Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? How could a man resist?”

“Spike…” she whispered, but didn’t get a chance to continue.

He pressed a finger to her lips, then replaced it with his mouth.

Buffy wrapped her arms around him, eagerly returning the kiss.

Spike broke away when breathing became an issue, resting his forehead against hers. “God, what are you doing to me? I’ve never wanted anyone this much before.”

“I…I haven’t done anything,” she stuttered out, feeling like a schoolgirl with a crush all over again.

Spike chuckled. “Oh, you’ve done way more than you think. Finish your wash; I’ll make us something to eat.” He stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and leaving the bathroom.

Buffy stared after him, never feeling so hot in her life. It was time to make the water cold.


* * * * *


“Did you ever think about me in high school? As in more than just a friend?” Buffy wondered later that night as they were both lying in his bed, her head against his chest.

Spike thought about her question, lightly running his fingers through her hair. “I did once. You were dating that Parker bloke. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t stand to see you with him. I didn’t realize it was jealousy at the time. I just figured it was me being overprotective of you. I knew he was a player.”

Buffy nodded. “Yeah, I just wish I didn’t have to find that out the hard way.”

Spike pressed his lips to the top of her head. “It should have been me,” he whispered. “That wanker wasn’t worthy of taking your virginity.”

She agreed. “I wanted it to be you, but I always assumed you only saw me as a friend. The girls you dated were nothing like me. They were trampy and completely brainless, I couldn’t compete with that. I was basically a nerd, always figured that I was way out of your league. That you would never really see me; I’m just surprised you weren’t embarrassed to be around me in public.”

Spike glanced down at her, having no idea she felt that way. “I always saw you, Buffy. I was a bloody fool back then, did a lot that I’m not proud of. It’s all in the past, we’re together now. That’s never going to change. Not for Drusilla, Angel, or any other ex that decides to pop back into my life. You’re it for me, baby. I know that more than anything in this world.”

Buffy wiped the tears from her eyes, clutching him tighter. “I love you, William.”

Spike shut his eyes at her words, still not believing that she could love someone like him. He never did anything to deserve it. The one thing he wanted more than anything was to say the words back to her, but he wasn’t sure if he was capable of it. Those words never came easy to him, but he knew exactly what he was feeling for the small blonde next to him. Her soft voice brought him out of his thoughts.

“It’s okay; you don’t have to say it back. I know it’s probably not easy for you. I don’t want you to think that I’m putting pressure on you, Spike. I just wanted you to know how I feel. You don’t have to say anything.”

Spike was amazed at how well she could read him. She never stopped surprising him, even after all of these years. He pulled her closer to his side and placed a tender kiss to her forehead, hoping to convey in his actions what he couldn’t in his words. Not yet, anyway. He would tell her. When the time was right, he would tell her.


* * * * *


“What do you think about this one? Is it slutty enough? Do you think Xander would wanna rip it off of me, so we can have many orgasms?”

Buffy held her hand up to stop the extremely blunt woman. “I really don’t feel comfortable picking out your sex clothes, Anya.”

She pouted. “Well, you’re no fun. You don’t have to bring the rest of us down just because you’re not getting any.”

“Hey, who says I’m not getting any? I’m getting plenty.”

Anya raised her eyebrows, then turned to Willow to see that she had the same expression on her face.

Buffy noticed and frowned. “Okay, so I’m not exactly having sex with Spike, but that’s entirely my decision. I could so have sex with him if I wanted; he’s completely up for it. I’m just not exactly ready yet.”

Anya let out a sigh. “What exactly are you waiting for, Buffy? You’re twenty-three, it’s not like you’ve never done it before. A stallion like Spike won’t wait forever.”

Buffy was afraid of that, but she trusted her boyfriend.

“Lay off of her, Anya. Just because you and Xander go at it like bunnies, doesn’t mean she has to follow in your footsteps.”

Anya gasped. “Thank you so much for those nightmares, Willow Rosenberg.”

She rolled her eyes and focused back on Buffy. “Don’t listen to her; you and Spike are going to be fine. I know I had my doubts in the beginning, but I’ve seen the way he is with you. That man has got it bad, Buffy. You have nothing to worry about.”


* * * * *


“I win again, wanker. Pay up,” Spike said, holding his hand out.

Xander groaned and handed him a twenty. “When did you get to be so good at pool?”

He smiled. “Years of practice, Harris.”

“So, are you up to giving private lessons?”

Spike turned at the voice to see a striking brunette. “I don’t usually, but maybe if the price was right.”

She sauntered over to him, trailing a finger down his leather clad arm. “I’ll give you anything you want, baby.”

Xander’s jaw nearly dropped. “Uh, Spike, I think we should get going now. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to leave your girlfriend for too long. You remember Buffy, right?”

Spike glared at him. “My memory isn’t that bad, Harris. You can run along if you like, I’m not done here yet.”

The woman smiled at him. “I’m horrible at this game. I was hoping you would stick around for a while longer to teach me.”

Spike nodded. “I can do that, but only one game. I do have places to be.”

She seemed satisfied by his answer.

Xander shook his head. “I just hope you won’t do anything that you’ll regret,” he mumbled, then headed out of the Bronze.

Spike chose to ignore him. “What’s your name, love?”

“I’m Gwen, is your name really Spike? I can just imagine why they call you that,” she said huskily, glancing down at his crotch.

He grinned. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”
Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 10

Spike finally made it home after being over an hour late. He found Buffy in the living room and knew that she had been waiting for him. It was then that the tears came to his eyes as he made his way over to her, falling to the floor in front of the couch and clutching her legs.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I’m a weak man.”

Buffy was confused. “It’s okay, you weren’t that late. Yeah, you would usually call, but it’s not that big of a deal.”

He shook his head, gazing up into her eyes. “There was a woman.”

She instantly pulled away from him, dread now on her features. “What?”

Spike took in a deep breath. “She wanted me to teach her how to play pool. I knew she wanted more than that, but I still didn’t leave. I made her think that something might happen with us. When I realized how late it was, I told her I had to go. That I had a girlfriend to get home to, but she didn’t care. She kissed me and I didn’t push her away right when it happened. I’m so sorry, love. Please, don’t hate me.”

Buffy kneeled down to be closer to him. Her heart ached knowing he kissed another woman, but she understood that it didn’t mean anything. “But you did push her away?”

He nodded. “I did, all I needed was an image of your face in my head. I should have left when Xander did. I don’t know why I stayed behind. You don’t hate me, do you?”

“I could never hate you. It could have been a lot worse; at least you didn’t sleep with her.”

Spike broke eye contact with her. “The point is that I was tempted, Buffy. For one brief second, I was tempted to take that woman up on her offer. I knew what she wanted from me. A greater man would have just walked away, but I was weak.”

Buffy shook her head. “You’re a guy, Spike. I don’t expect for you not to have any temptations, but it only matters if you act on them. You walked away when it counted and came home to me. That’s all I care about. I know you would never do anything to hurt me.”

He cupped her cheek, pressing a firm kiss to her lips. “Never hurt you, love.”

Buffy smiled. “I know you wouldn’t. Let’s go to bed,” she said, taking his hand and leading him towards her room.

Spike stopped before they entered. “Buffy?”

“I just want you to hold me, Spike. I don’t want to be alone tonight.”

He gave her hand a tight squeeze. “I can do that.”

She then pulled him into her bedroom, shutting the door behind them.


* * * * *


Spike was having the most wonderful dream. Buffy was taking him inside of her warm pussy. She moaned and squeezed him with her muscles, teeth delicately biting the tip of his head. His eyes flew open to gaze down at Buffy, only to see that she was sucking him off.

“Bloody fuck, a bloke could get used to this wake up call.”

She smiled and plopped his cock out of her mouth. “I knew that would do the trick. Did you know that you sleep like the dead?”

He grinned. “Did you know that you tend to snore?”

Buffy slapped his chest. “I so do not.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her and brought her to his side, placing a kiss to the top of her head. “If it helps, the snoring is adorable. Just like the rest of you.”

She scrunched up her nose. “Snoring is not adorable.”

“It is when you do it.”

Buffy figured there was no use denying the fact that she snored. He would just tell her otherwise, anyway.

Spike’s hand went under the covers to caress her stomach, then moved lower into her panties.

Buffy gasped when she felt a finger enter her wet core.

“You like this, baby?” he whispered huskily.

All she could do was nod, finding that speech was difficult.

Spike smiled and entered two more fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out of her.

Buffy moaned in ecstasy, reaching up to fondle her breasts through the fabric of her nightie.

Spike groaned at the display. “That’s it, love. Touch yourself for me.”

Buffy lifted her nightshirt up, so she would have better access. She started to twist her right nipple, lightly pulling on it.

Spike was about ready to cum just from that one act. “Lick your fingers, Buffy.”

She did as he said, sliding two fingers into her mouth and sucking on them.

“That’s a good girl. Now, touch your nipples again, get them nice and wet.”

Buffy was willing to do whatever he said at this point. She pulled on both nipples as they hardened under her touch.

Spike couldn’t ever remember being so turned on as he continued to fuck her with his fingers, bringing her to orgasm a moment later.

Buffy came down from her high and gazed at him.

Spike didn’t waste anytime before his lips met hers in a passionate kiss, slipping his tongue inside her mouth. He pulled away after a few seconds and held the fingers that were coated in her juices to her lips. “Suck my fingers, love. I want you to taste yourself. It’s the bloody best thing that I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

Buffy bit her lower lip, not sure that was such a good idea. The idea should have grossed her out, but she couldn’t deny him anything. She grabbed his wrist and sucked the digits into her mouth, tasting herself in the process. It was actually more pleasant than she thought it would be.

Spike could feel his cock get painfully hard at the sight she made.

Buffy pulled his fingers out of her mouth and licked her lips. “That wasn’t so bad.”

His eyes were black with desire, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to wait much longer to have her.

“Are you okay?” she wondered.

Spike didn’t think it was possible to be more okay than he was in that moment. It didn’t take long for this woman to become his entire world. He knew that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. There were no more doubts in his mind. It was time; he knew exactly what he wanted to tell her. Spike was finally ready to say the words; there would be no holding back now. With that thought in mind, he took a deep breath. “I love you.”
Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 11

“You do?”

Spike smiled and caressed her cheek. “Nothing has ever felt so right before. I know I still have a long way to go, but I love you. I know that more than anything.”

Buffy matched his smile with one of her own. “I love you, too. I always have.”

“It’s still hard to believe that you could love me. Yeah, we’ve been through a lot, but I never did anything to deserve it.”

She pressed her lips to his softly. “You were always there for me, sometimes when no one else was. I was the outcast in school, but you never made me feel like I didn’t belong. You always went out of your way to make me feel special. I would say that’s enough to deserve my love.”

He felt tears mist in his eyes at her confession. Spike still didn’t know what he did to deserve this wonderful woman, but he would do whatever he could to keep her.


* * * * *


“I think I’m ready.”

Willow’s eyes widened at what her friend was implying. “Are you sure?”

Buffy nodded. “I’m really sure. We’ve been together for two months now. I know it hasn’t been that long, but I love him. I’m finally ready to take our relationship to the next level. And I know he’s more than ready.”

“That’s great, Buffy. I’m really happy for you guys. I can’t believe how much Spike has changed in the last couple of months, it’s like he’s a new person. I’m sure it’s all because of you.”

Buffy blushed, not knowing what to think about that. “I didn’t really do much. Spike changed because he chose to, I just might have helped a little.”

Willow smiled. “It was more than a little.” Anything else that she would have said was stopped by the arrival of Anya.

“What are you two talking about?” she wondered.

“Buffy finally decided to sleep with Spike,” Willow commented, ignoring the glare that the blonde sent in her direction.

A huge grin lit up Anya’s face. “Well, it’s about damn time.”


* * * * *


“Can I get you anything else?”

Spike shook his head, letting out another cough. “I’m fine; it’s just a stupid cold. Nothing to get all concerned about.”

Buffy nodded, her plans put on hold at Spike’s sudden illness. They waited two months; she supposed it wouldn’t kill them to wait a few more days. “I’ll let you get some rest, just yell if you need anything.”

Spike nodded as well and just as he was about to shut his eyes, the phone rang next to his bed. He groaned and went to answer it.

Buffy waited to see if it was for her, confused by the look on Spike’s face as he hung up. “Who was it?”

He glanced up at her. “It was Anya; she wanted to know if you’ve received orgasms yet. What exactly does she mean by that?”

Buffy was going to kill Willow. This was why she didn’t want Anya to know, at least not yet. “Um, well, she’s probably referring to the fact that I might have mentioned I was ready for us to sleep together. I was planning on it for tonight, but that’s obviously not going to happen now.”

His eyes widened. “Bloody great, perfect time for me to get sick. You know, I think I’m feeling a whole lot better now.”

She rolled her eyes. “Nice try, Spike. We can wait until you’re really better, it won’t kill you.”

“It might,” he mumbled.

Buffy smiled and moved closer to the bed, placing her hand on his forehead. “You feel a little warm, what you need right now is some rest. I’ll be back to check on you in a little while.”

Spike figured there was no point arguing with her and closed his eyes, letting sleep claim him.

Buffy watched him for a few seconds, then left the room and headed into the kitchen to make Spike some soup for later.


* * * * *


“It took about a week, but I’ve never felt better.”

Buffy smiled at how excited her boyfriend was. “See, it was my special chicken noodle soup. My mom always made it when I was sick.”

Spike agreed. “Best soup ever, so, is it time now?”

She laughed. “You’re like a little boy waiting to open his presents on Christmas morning.”

Spike wrapped his arms around her waist. “There’s only one present that I’m interested in opening.” He pressed his mouth to hers, taking her bottom lip in and nibbling on it. “I think I’ll explode if I’m not inside you soon,” he whispered.

Buffy felt shivers up her spine, lowering her hand to cup his erection.

He shut his eyes in pure bliss, opening them again when a thought suddenly occurred to him. “Fuck, I don’t have any condoms. I can go out and get some really fast.”

Buffy stopped him from getting up. “It’s okay, I’m on the pill. I trust that you’re clean.”

Spike nodded eagerly, the thought of being inside her with no rubber was very appealing to him.

“Let’s go to your room.”

Spike wasn’t one that had to be told twice. He grabbed Buffy’s arm and pulled her over to his room, slamming the door behind them and shoving her against it. He kissed her passionately, running his fingers through her hair.

Buffy pushed him away gently, needing to breathe after their make out session. “Go slow, we have all day.”

Spike felt like a ponce for trying to rush things again. At this rate, she would continue to think sex was all that he was after. “I’m sorry, baby. It’s just hard to control myself around you.”

She could definitely understand that.

“We’ll take it slow; I want this to last for as long as it can.”

Buffy grinned and headed over to his bed, unbuttoning her blouse and throwing it to the floor. She did the same with her skirt, so she was in nothing but her lingerie.

Spike felt his mouth water at the sight of her.

Buffy crooked her finger at him, motioning for him to join her.

Spike was never one to deny a lady. He walked over to her, taking his clothes off along the way. Never one to care for wearing any knickers, he was now as naked as the day he was born.

Buffy trailed her eyes down his body. She didn’t think it was possible for a man to be so gorgeous, but Spike proved her wrong.

He stared at her, waiting to see if she would make the first move.

Buffy licked her lips.

That was all it took for Spike to pounce.
Chapter 12 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 12

Buffy laughed as Spike lifted her up and threw her down on the bed, getting on top of her.

He smashed his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss, then trailed his lips down her chin, to her chest, and to the smooth skin of her belly.

Buffy ran her fingers through his hair, giggling when he tongued her navel. “That tickles.”

Spike smirked up at her. “That’s the idea, pet. I think someone is still a bit too overdressed.”

Buffy gasped when Spike unhooked her bra, slipping it off of her and throwing the undergarment to the floor.

He groaned when her breasts were revealed to him, then slowly slid her panties off to join the rest of their clothes. “You’re so fucking gorgeous.”

Buffy blushed, still not used to the compliments.

Spike lowered his head to take her left nipple into his mouth, gently sucking on it. He did the same with her right nipple, getting turned on by the sounds that she was making.

“Stop teasing me, Spike. I need you inside,” she stated.

“Patience, my sweet girl. All good things come to those that wait. I want to make this last,” he replied, moving down her body.

Buffy spread her thighs wider to give him better access to her center.

Spike inhaled her sweet scent. He could tell that she was definitely ready for him, but couldn’t pass up a chance to taste her delicious pussy again. He pushed two fingers into her, pumping them in and out of her wetness. He removed his fingers after a moment, replacing them with his tongue.

Buffy moaned and thrust up into his mouth, never feeling anything so good before. “God, Spike, don’t stop.”

He grinned against her pussy, shoving his tongue further inside of her.

Buffy came hard and felt a little embarrassed for not being able to hold out very long.

Spike had no complaints and licked every drop of cum that gushed out of her, including what was coating his fingers. “Best bloody feast I’ve ever had.”

She was relieved by his reaction. “Can you be in me now?”

Spike laughed at her eagerness, caressing her cheek lightly. “I can definitely do that.” He positioned himself over her and after brushing some hair off of her face, slowly slid home. Spike shut his eyes at the feel of her surrounding him. “Fuck, you’re so tight.” He felt her squeeze him and opened his eyes to stare at her. “That’s it, baby. Just like that, you feel so bloody good.”

Buffy grasped him by the shoulders and threw her head back. “Harder, Spike. Fuck me harder.”

Spike didn’t want to hurt her, but was never one to deny his girl. He made his thrusts harder and faster, burying his face in her neck and sucking on the soft skin that he found there.

Buffy stared up at the ceiling, knowing that she was close. It was all over when he used his teeth on her neck. Light exploded before her eyes as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. She came down from her high, trailing her fingers over his sweaty back.

Spike was panting hard and took a moment before moving off of her, wrapping his arms around her tiny frame and pulling her closer to his side. “That was amazing.”

Buffy agreed. “Took the words right out of my mouth. I’ve never felt anything like it.”

Spike gazed down at her. “There’s plenty more where that came from. I just need about a minute to recuperate.”

Her eyes widened. “Are you serious?”

He waggled his eyebrows at her. “It takes a lot to tire me, love.”

“I think I might need more than a minute.”

Spike nodded. “Take all the time you need, there’s no hurry. We have the whole day tomorrow; you should just get some rest. I don’t intend to let you out of this bed for a while.”

Buffy thought about it. “That sounds really appealing, but we do have jobs.”

He shrugged. “We can get out of it for a day. There’s still much I have to teach you.”

“Okay, you’ve convinced me. What else did you have in mind?”

Spike smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead. “Rest now, we’ll talk more in the morning.”

Buffy realized that she was exhausted and closed her eyes. “I love you,” she whispered before sleep claimed her.

Spike would never get tired of hearing those words. “I love you, too.”


* * * * *


“Time to wake up, baby. Come on, I know you’re not really sleeping.”

Buffy kept her eyes closed. “Yes, I am.”

He kissed both of her eyelids. “Then why are you talking? Let’s see those pretty eyes of yours, love.”

She finally opened her eyes after a few seconds to look right into his.

“There she is,” he whispered, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

Buffy pulled away. “Don’t, I have morning breath.”

Spike smiled. “I don’t care, you always taste good.”

“You’re a very strange man, William.”

He shrugged. “Being normal is highly overrated, anyway. You know, you’re the only one that will ever get away with calling me that.”

She flashed him a bright smile. “Good, makes me feel all special.”

Spike kissed the tip of her nose now, finding it hard to stop touching her. “You are special. So, what do you want for breakfast?”

“I can make something.”

He stopped her from trying to get up. “I said that you are not to get out of this bed, missy. I’ll make us something and bring it in here.”

Buffy definitely couldn’t argue with that. “Be careful, I might really get used to this.”

“That’s the plan,” he said, getting out of bed and putting on his jeans. “I’ll be back in a bit; you just stay there and look sexy.”

Buffy giggled, she seemed to do that a lot around him. “I’ll try, you just hurry back.”

He pecked her lips quickly, making his way out of the room and into the kitchen.

Buffy pouted at the sight of his retreating back. “You didn’t have to put your pants on! It’s not like anyone else is here!” she yelled to him.

“It’s bloody cold out here!” he yelled back.

Buffy smiled. “Even better!”

“You just want me to freeze my bum off, you little minx!”

She placed her hand over her heart, even though he couldn’t see. “Innocent me? I would never!”

He chuckled from the other room. “Innocent my arse, you’ll get yours when I come back in there!”

Buffy felt excited at the thought of that and lay back down. She couldn’t keep the smile off of her face. Spike was definitely full of surprises, and she couldn’t wait for whatever else he had in store for her.
Chapter 13 by TammyAsh666
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chapter 13

“God, Spike. That feels so good, don’t stop. Yes, right there.”

He shook his head and continued rubbing her shoulders. “You know, I think I should be offended that you make more sounds during a massage than you do during sex. I must be doing something wrong.”

Buffy laughed. “You’re definitely not doing anything wrong, but move, I have to go to the bathroom.”

Spike let her off of the bed, patting her backside lightly as she ran out of the room. He sat there thinking about how his life had changed, while he waited for Buffy to return.

“Baby, are you okay? You have this serious look on your face.”

He was pulled out of his reverie at the sound of her voice. “Sorry, it’s nothing. Come over here, I want to hold you.”

Buffy raised her eyebrows, but did as he said. She lay back down and snuggled up at his side.

Spike wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. “You know I love you, right?”

She glanced up at him. “Yeah, but you’re starting to worry me now. You sure everything’s okay?”

Spike nodded and let a smile form on his lips. “I’ve never been better.”


* * * * *


Three years later…

“Where the hell is the maid of honor and best man? We are supposed to be having the rehearsal right now. Does no one care about this wedding?”

Xander tried to calm down his fiancée, soon to be wife. “Anya, they’re probably just running late. You know how Buffy and Spike can get.”

Anya groaned in annoyance. “Great, that means they’re probably off somewhere having orgasms. I swear, sometimes those two are worse than us. They better be here soon, or I’m going to damage Spike’s testicles. I’d like to see Buffy use them after that.”

Xander placed his hand over his privates, feeling Spike’s pain if he didn’t show up in the next few minutes.


* * * * *


“Fuck, Buffy. You’re bloody going to be the death of me.”

She smirked down at him. “Yeah, but at least you’ll die happy.”

Spike growled and changed their positions, so he was now the one on top.

Buffy moaned and panted as he pounded harder into her, the only sounds in the room being that of their breathing and bodies slapping together. She yelled out her release a moment later, digging her nails into his back.

Spike nuzzled her neck and tried to get his breathing under control, moving off of her after a moment.

It was then that Buffy was able to see what time it was. “Shit, we were supposed to be at the church a half an hour ago. Anya is going to kill us,” she said, getting out of bed and putting on her clothes.

He only wanted to enjoy the view of her. “What’s the big deal? It’s just the rehearsal; I say we at least have about ten more minutes to spare.”

Buffy turned to look at him. “Have you met Anya?”

Spike’s eyes widened. “Good point, we better get going.” He got dressed as fast as he could, then left the apartment with Buffy.


* * * * *


“Can you believe they’re married now? Look how happy they are.”

Spike gazed out at the dance floor to see Xander and Anya sharing their first dance as husband and wife. “Yeah, they do make quite a pair.” He noticed his girlfriend’s eyes tear up and knew she was thinking about marriage again. They talked about it a year ago, but he didn’t think he was ready. Buffy hadn’t brought it up since then. He looked around at all of the happy couples. Xander and Anya on the dance floor, Willow and Tara sitting close together and whispering in each other’s ear. Spike used to think that marriage wasn’t for him. He could never imagine being devoted to one person enough for that, but things were definitely different now. Seeing how happy his friends were, he realized it was something that he wanted. Spike turned his eyes back on Buffy, clearing his throat before speaking. “Love, would you like to dance?”

Buffy was surprised by the question, knowing that he hated to dance. She only smiled and nodded, taking the hand that he offered to her.

Spike wrapped his arms around her when they reached the dance floor.

Buffy placed her arms around his neck and moved to the slow song that was playing.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?”

She blushed and nodded again. “You might have mentioned it.”

He held her tighter. “You’re the most beautiful woman in this room, but don’t let Anya know I told you that. She’ll castrate me.”

Buffy laughed, remembering the furious bride once they finally arrived at the church for rehearsal. “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“I’m sure she’ll also kill me for this. Doing it during her reception and all, but I can’t wait another second.”

Buffy was confused, until he got down on one knee. She gasped and brought her hand to her mouth.

Spike smiled up at her, hoping that he could get through this. He took out a black box from his pants pocket, opening it to reveal an elegant, diamond ring. “Buffy Summers, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was lost before you came into my life. I made a lot of mistakes, but you’ve made me want to be a better man. You’re kind, beautiful, and the best friend that I’ve ever had. I love you more than you could ever know. Will you marry me?”

Buffy had tears streaming down her face at his speech, not knowing or caring that everyone was now focused on them. “Yes, of course I’ll marry you.”

Spike knew that she would say yes, but it was still really great to hear. He placed the ring on her finger, then stood up and wrapped his arms around her as the wedding guests all applauded in the background.

Buffy buried her head against his chest, letting more tears fall. “I love you so much, Spike.”

He kissed the crown of her head, running his hands soothingly down her back. “I love you, too.”


* * * * *


“I should be mad at you for stealing my thunder, but I don’t even care. Another wedding is so exciting; I’m going to be your maid of honor. Oh, I can’t wait to start planning,” Anya carried on; oblivious to the fact that no one was really listening to her.

Buffy shook her head and moved over to Willow, knowing her friend well enough to tell what she was thinking. “Don’t worry, Will. You’re going to be my maid of honor. I would have to be crazy to let that woman plan anything.”

Willow smiled and felt relieved. “I’m really happy for you guys.”

Xander patted Spike on the back. “Enjoy freedom while you can, buddy. Once you’re married, it’s all over.”

“Get your ass over here, Xander Harris!”

He cringed at the sound of his wife’s voice and looked at his friends. “If I don’t make it back alive from the honeymoon, it was nice knowing you guys.”

Spike laughed as Xander hurried to catch up with Anya. “Better him than me. Come on, love. We have celebrating to do at home.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and knew exactly what he had in mind, but she wouldn’t have it any other way.

The End


Well, there you have it. I did say it wasn’t that long of a story. Completely fluffy, but I guess I was just in the mood. Like I said before, we could all sometimes use a break from the angst. Thanks for reading, I should have another story soon=)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=26317