Then There Was U. by illyria101
Summary: Spike has met someone else and now has to try to tell Dru, he's taken her away to sunny old Blackpool with the intentions to ditch her but nothing is easy on this night.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2356 Read: 2079 Published: 06/05/2007 Updated: 06/06/2007

1. The Begining of Goodbye. by illyria101

2. Leaving L.A. by illyria101

The Begining of Goodbye. by illyria101
Author's Notes:
(Warning: This first chapter contains sexual content between Spike and Dru... So be prepared)

P.S
I did originally post this almost 2 years ago but when the site was updated my username / account was deleted but if you do a search for the story title you will find it but it has no author listed for it .. so I'm here now to claim and continue the story of what I started :)
Chapter One - The Beginning Of Goodbye.


His eyes fall closed at the sight of her, my eyes ache with emotion of what I have to do.

'‘God how do I tell her, why does it have to be this hard?’- He thinks to himself whilst sat next to this raven haired beauty, her hair swooning backwards as the ride plummets downwards, her ear to ear smile gleaming at his face as he swallows hard at what he’s about to do.


Its not as-though taking your girlfriend away to sunny old Blackpool, when you live in London, booking into a B & B and taking her on the Big One or the Pepsi Max as its known to some folks as, is a bad way to tell someone that you've met someone else, 'Is it?' Yeah so its not romantic in the slightest but what's the point in giving her romance when the mission is to just dump her and leave her here any way, I guess you could say he's kinda cruel but as the saying goes 'You've got to be cruel to be kind'

As the ride chugs to its highest peak and his mouth parts for the words to come out, he feels soft fingers laced upon his, taking them within her palm and moving them on to her thigh, 'Oh Bollocks' He sighs shallowly.

You see Dru was a total nut job, in a good way at first but the same antics day in - day out just got boring after a while, at first it was all about the passion...the lust...god the great sex but now I only give in to her needs to get her to shut the bloody hell up. He craved for something different, he needed that something so bad and then he found it.

It was stupid really, I can't believe I never noticed her before, she was right there in front of me all along and yet I missed her, but wow did I notice her now.

Dru slid his hand slowly up her thigh, a mischievous grin growing amongst her features.

'I know I'll never get out of doing what Dru want's, Dru always gets what she want's that was untill resonately, I hadn't had anything of a sexual encounter with her for weeks, not since I met my sweet angel of innocence. But now how could I escape it I'm stuck here on this ride, I have no choice but to do as she wants, just give in but then how do tell my new girl about this action I'm going to take'

'Might as well get this over with' He thinks.

Unclasping his hand from within hers he slipped it up towards her goal, she giggles as he rubs her through her knickers, his eyes opening and closing trying to block out what his hands were doing, her moans drowned out by the ongoing screamers on the ride. Pulling her underwear to the side his finger swarmed to her core, dancing in its rhythm, feeling at her heat. Her head tilted back, her eyes hooded and the moans feverishly increasing, her left hand moves to tease her own breast, tugging at her top until she can clamp her slim fingers around her erect nipple.

'I remember this moaning, know her rhythms well, I know she's not far off now, not with what I'm doing to her, I tease her at first with my finger encircling her entrance, moving it up so its within her depths, pushing it in, pulling it out then encircling her entrance once more, constantly teasing her, making her beg. She's begging now, I hear her whispers in my ears "Please...ohhh...please, Spike please" she begs, doing as the girl wishes I ram my finger into her taking it out then ramming it back in over and over again'

Dru twists and pinches her nipple, grabbing his other hand forcing it up on to her chest, entwining her hand over his, moving it along her breast until his moves without her needing to move it for him. His hand taking control groping at her tit, pressing his hand deep on to it and nipping at her sore nipple with his fingers all the while. Her breathing becoming erratic as her orgasm beckons, she clamps her had down upon his leg moving it up and tugging at his belt, she gives out a muffled moan as the ride starts to slow pulling out from inside her and shifting her hand away from him he undoes his seat belt and goes to step out, as Dru steps out to follow, Spike looks at her and turns to walk, grasping at his hands she tugs him back.

'For gods sake...can't she see I don't want her...is she so blind as to not realize that'

Taking a step closer to him she looks up at him with hazy eyes, lust sparkling through them, pulling him towards hr she forms a death grip on his hand and starts to run, its surprisingly quiet out tonight with it not being in season, in summer it would have been packed to the hilt with tourists and locals but with it being winter there's only a mere few.

As she runs out on to the Promenade and starts to dash across the road heading towards the beach Spike growls, tugging at her hand to let go but Dru just ignores him and drags him to the benches by the sand, not wanting to take it any more he goes to tell her what he actually brought her here in Blackpool to do.

"Dru...I..."

Getting cut short by her lips pressing tightly to his, her hands flowing down to his belt tugging at it once again to open, succeeding in her goal she goes to to open his button, he pushes her hand away, her other hand snakes in and pulls his zipper undone, her hand plummeting down to stroke his cock, his breath catching at her actions. He grips her and pushes her back, tumbling backwards she lands on her ass.

"Spike...what the hell are you doing?" She hisses whilst moving to get up.

'This is it, now I tell her'
Leaving L.A. by illyria101
Author's Notes:
Spike and Buffy have not met yet, they will do very soon :)

The first chapter and this chapter tell alittle about their lives and what Buffy and Spike have been doing prior to them actually meeting.

I do hope you enjoy this and let me know if you have any good / bad feelings or sugestions on this chapter. I would very much appreciate it.
Chapter Two - Leaving L.A.




"Mom why do I have to do this?" Taking a deep breath and sighing. "Can't you get someone else to do it"

"Look you're doing it and that's final"

"But Mom I already made plans for this summer"

"Well you'll just have to cancel them...Won't you Buffy" saying the last part with sternness.

"Fine but don't expect me to be all smiles about this" Looking down away from her mother. "I mean I didn't study relentlessly to pass the year to then go work in one of your stupid museums" Buffy stated with bitterness.

"Well what did you think you were going to do, sit around the house all summer, I don't think so" Staring now into her daughters eyes. "You are going to work in the museum and Your going to be happy about it, if I hear one bad word about You from the staff there then that's it, I'm not willing to put up with Your ways any longer" Taking a quick breath she grits her teeth "Is that clear"

"But Mom"

"Is it clear" Raising her voice saying it.

"Yes Mom...Crystal clear" Buffy breaths as she walks away.



Walking out of the kitchen she heads for the stairs, getting part way up them before hearing the bellow of her mothers voice once more.

"And start packing now...your flights in 3 hours"

A minute of silence going by.

"Buffy are you listening to me"

"Yes mom..." Sighing "Going to pack now"

Heading up the stairs and down the hall she opens up her room door, stepping through it and forcibly shutting it behind her.

"What the hell did I do to deserve this" She ranted.

'Yeah so I got kicked out of my last two schools but I've been at this one nearing 2 years now and things don’t seem to be that bad, yeah I skipped a few classes, so what...that's not that bad I could have been worse. My last school I got caught smoking and drinking alcohol but I did manage to at least attend classes twice a week and the principle kicked me out for that, that's not that bad the one before that I set fire to the science lab but that was a pure accident of course, like I would do that on purpose' Sitting up and looking into her mirror on the dresser she grins wickedly and sniggers. 'Well ok yeah so maybe I did but does that mean I deserve this, I don't think I do or do I' She pouts towards the mirror. 'Yeah I've skipped class about what...20 times in the year just gone but at least I hide when I drink and smoke now but then I didn't expect Mrs Rosenberg to come into the girls toilets and peer over the cubicle I was sat in, that woman has always hated me ever since I started to hang out with her daughter Willow...she thinks I'm a bad influence on her and repeatedly tells me so. I never make Willow do anything she doesn't already want to do' Sighing to herself 'It's not my fault if Willow does what I do is it?'

Growling to herself she stands up and drags her suitcase from off the top of her wardrobe, throwing it on to her large king sized pine framed bed landing with a thump, walking to the front of it and unzipping it, flicking open he top.

"Why me" She mutters whilst walking to her wardrobe opening the doors, she stands back and observes her clothes, 'Mmmm decisions...decisions' She thinks to herself whilst running her fingers along the sides of her garments. 'Jeans, a girl always needs jeans' Picking them out and putting them in her case. After putting multiple pairs of jeans, shoes, underwear, tops - short sleeved, long sleeved and a variety of vests in there along with dresses, trousers, skirts, shirts and jackets with just the need to grab her toiletries and toothbrush she was now finally packed.

Dragging her heavy case off the bed she lifts the handle and begins to wheel it out of her room, getting to the top of the stairs she stares down towards the front door, her mother stood waiting with the car keys in her hand, tapping her foot on the floor. Hoisting her case up she walks down the stairs her mother becoming increasingly impatient.

"Come on Buffy...we haven't got all day" she hisses.

Reaching the door that her mother has now opened she wheels the case out, letting it go and leaving it to stand up as she locks her front door, by the time she’s turned to reach for her case her mother has taken it and it stands by the car. The realization of where she's going now hitting her hard, blinking twice as she fights back the over whelming desire to cry.

'I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to show Her that I’m bothered by this. So what if I don't know anyone there and I’ll be on my own for the next 4 weeks, who cares. Well actually I do but she's not going to know that, I can be strong. Just got to get to the airport, board the plane and when she's gone then if I need to I'll cry just as long as She isn't there to see me do it'

Buckling herself in to the passenger seat of the car, they set off towards the airport, silence now filling the car.

'Just 10 more minutes and we're there, sooner the better I'm beginning to think, the way she keeps turning and looking at me makes me feel like I'm the devil ready to be punished for all sins committed' Giving a huge release of breath 'I've got to get out of this car'



As Buffy stands in front of the flight listings staring at the one she’s about to board, her mother approaches and taps Buffy's back, Buffy turns her head with a bright and beautiful smile as her mother hugs her, loosening the grip her mother has on her she starts to walk towards the boarding counter, her passport in her hand at the ready.

Walking to the doors she turns and waves slightly at her mother, tears welling up in her mothers eyes.

'Maybe she does feel guilty for sending me there?'

Taking her seat on the flight, she sits back. The need to cry and her mothers tears long forgotten with only the journey on her mind.

As the plane takes off she starts to mutter silently to herself.

"Well Great Britain...here I come" With a grin cascading on to her pretty face.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=26441