When You're Gone by spikes mrs
Summary: Okay I hate summaries but here goes....Buffy hears a song on the radio by her favourite female singer...It seems like this words are wrote just for her and Spike...
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4474 Read: 6746 Published: 06/11/2007 Updated: 06/24/2007

1. One shot.... by spikes mrs

2. Part 2 by spikes mrs

3. Part 3 by spikes mrs

One shot.... by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
Okay this isn't betaed yet because Gillypod is away on holiday but I' will get her to look at it as soon as she is home...Hope I didn't screw up to bad....and if I did please tell me because I won't take offence to actual advice....

Ps All the standard disclaimer should cover this Buffy and Company belong to Joss Whedon, Fox ect and the song to Miss A Lavinge....

PPs : The wonderful new banner was made by the very talented Smlcspike...Thanks honey...
When You’re Gone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Buffy wandered aimlessly around her new Roma apartment, on the radio played a new song by one of her favourite female singers and the words just seemed to fill her mood completely. She was silently grieving for her lost lover, and no-one on this God forsaken earth was going to be able to take his place…

She lay on her side of the large bed, in a bedroom shrouded in darkness because of the heavy drapes she’d insisted on hanging to block out the harsh sunlight.


As the song continued to play she wept soulfully praying to no-one in particular that it was all a horrible dream and he would walk back through the door boyish grin in place smirking at her.

Why had she left him there, why didn’t he believe her when she told him she loved him…. “Oh Spike!” she cried out loudly “please I’m lost without you, my heart is in pieces too”

Lying on the floor besides the bed was one of his black tee shirts she’s smuggled into her bag, the morning it all went wrong or was that right? along with his red over shirt, unwashed they still held the smell of his favourite aftershave, the smell of his smokes and whiskey. Gathering them to her she cried herself into a fitful sleep full of strange dreams, where he was alive but with his grandsire in LA.

After a few hours sleep she pulled herself out of the bed and dragged herself to the telephone dialling the number she knew by heart; it was 19 days since he’d been gone. She wanted to talk to the nearest thing he had to a family…

Without wait for anyone to say a thing on an answer at the other end of the line Buffy asked one thing “Angel is he there with you?”

Angel looked at his phone for a moment then his granchilde curled up in the foetal position in his large bed sleeping. “Yes Buffy I won’t lie to you he’s here…” Angel could sense the bond between the two, and why would Buffy call with such a question if deep down in her heart she didn’t know Spike was there with him.

“I’m coming on the next plane don’t let him go anywhere promise me Angel!” Buffy sobbed down the line. “He’s mine and I’m coming for him…”

Stuffing clothes haphazardly in a holdal Buffy grab her purse credit cards and passport off the dresser and called to Dawn “Dawnie he’s back he’s with Angel I’ve got to go to him he needs me”

Rushing into her sister’s dark room Dawn looked at her sister as if she’d lost her mind. “Buffy slow down; who’s back with Angel? It can’t be Spike because he gone you know that honey, your just imagining things because of your loss….”

“No Dawnie I just spoke to Angel, he’s there with him. He didn’t say how, just that he was.” Buffy whole personality was running on hyper she had to get to her soul mate, yes that’s what Spike was her soul mate; because without him she was lost she didn’t want to go on without him…

She hadn’t patrolled at all since he’d been gone because it reminded her of their times together how after the scouring of the cemeteries, they nearly always ended up in each others arms to make passionate love the memories had been too fresh in her mind. Now he was back and she had to get to him. Without him she was suffocating.

Dawn couldn’t let her sister travel in this state by herself and equally grabbed a bag of clothes and passport “come on let go get him.” She encouraged her excited sister thanks to the powers Dawn thought for miracles great and small.

13 hours later a jetlagged Dawn and a still totally wound up Buffy stepped into the elevator of the offices of Wolfram and Harts LA building. Reaching their designated destination they alight through the doors and Buffy felt the tingles of her Lover and soul mate close but not close enough for her….

It was then both Summers girls heard the familiar string of British profanities, as Spike swept through the open doors of Angel office, swearing loudly at his grandsire, his leather duster billowing out behind him like the wings of a great black bat. Sniffing his distaste for his grandsires, his olfactory senses caught the smell of Buffy’s unique aroma, immediately forgetting his quarrel with Angel he looked to see the love of his unlife crumple into a heap on the floor of the reception. “my God Buffy” he gasped as he gathered her in his arms…

She let her tears of joy wash over her, he was really back like he’d never been gone. And she knew one thing for certain she was never going to let him go again, as she kissed him passionately she heard the song she been playing not 24 hours ago over the piped radio in the building play… Maybe the song wasn’t written for them but the words had seemed so right for them….

The End….
AVRIL LAVIGNE Lyrics
WHEN YOU'RE GONE

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

[Chorus]

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

[Chorus]

Lyrics delivered by www.mp3lyrics.org

A/N: I heard this song and the first thing that came in my mind was Spuffy it just needing writing so here it is…Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it …If you did maybe let me know in a review?
....

Okay one of my reviews told me about A Spuffy vid that uses this song so I went found and swiped the code....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFxg1zb4F4

Thanks to Nadya149 on You tube who made the video....
Part 2 by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
A/N: Okay my oneshot just got bigger by demand , please let me know what you think by leaving a review...For the plotline to work of this fic. Spike came back corporeal. None of this ghost lark for me LOL…And look out for a guest spot by someone …can you tell me who….. Thanks to my Beta Gillypod for working out my grammar and spelling gltches and to Smlcspike for her proof reading and encouragement when I blocked up....
P.S because of lanuage content I've upped the rating too....Pps All the standard disclaimer should cover this Buffy and Company belong to Joss Whedon, Fox ect and the song to Miss A Lavinge....

PPs :Title banner made by the very talented Smlcspike...
When You’re Gone
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Part2

Where in the fuck was he? The last thing he remembered was a feeling of peace and redemption wash over him. Now he was thrust back into where? And who the fuck was that screaming? Add to that, what was that music playing in his head?



Keep Holding On

You're not alone
together we stand
I’ll be by your side
you know I’ll take your hand
when it gets cold
and it feels like the end
there’s no place to go you know I wont give in
no I wont give in.

Chorus :

Keep holding on
'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
just stay strong
cause you know I’m here for you
there’s nothing you can say, nothing you can do
there’s no other way when it comes to the truth
so keep holding on
cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through.

So far away I wish you were here
before its too late this could all disappear
before the doors close, this comes to an end
but with you by my side I will fight and defend I’ll fight and defend yeah yeah.

Chorus:

Hear me when I say, when I say
I believe nothings gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny
what ever is meant to be
will work out perfectly yeah yeah yeah yeah
lalalalalalala...

Chorus x2


Standing up he looked straight into the face of his grandsire, and lost it. Throwing himself at Angel, he started yelling streams of profanities at him, while still completely thinking this is ‘fucked up’. The next thing to come to his mind was where was she, where is my soul-mate, Buffy?


The screaming had stopped. For fucks sake had that been him, wailing like a banshee. Grabbing hold of Angel lapels on his suit jacket, he started to demand answers from his sire. “Where’s Buffy? Did she get out ok? She didn’t leave it too late did she? I told her to go leave me there. Why the fuck am I here? Where are Buffy and the Niblet?”


It was too much. His emotions were on overload and he broke down sobbing loudly “I want Buffy…..Where’s Buffy?”


Angel looked at the fallen heap that was his Grandchilde, and ordered everyone out of his office. Why the hell was the bane of his whole existence back? Was nothing ever easy in this hell hole of a firm; he’d just been opening the mail for fuck’s sake.


Kneeling down in front of the sobbing master vampire, who would soon be embarrassed if he realised he shown any sort of weakness in front of Angel, he took Spike in his arms. Lifting him up and carrying him to the private elevator situated in the corner of his office, he would take him to his own apartment. Thanking the powers for voice activated machinery; he told the computer where he wanted to go, unable to use his hands to press the button on the control panel. God, his grandchilde was heavy. He might look slight but he was a dead weight in Angel’s arms.

Once in his apartment, he strode through the door into his bedroom gently depositing his heavy burden into the middle of his bed. The younger Vampire curled himself into the foetal position, and wept himself to sleep. Angel gently stroked Spike’s white bleached locks through his fingers as he slept.

Spike woke as Angel placed the receiver of the telephone back in place. “Who was that?” he inquired shyly, still a little over awed at his present situation. Looking around he could sense he was in Angel’s personal space. The bedding smelled of his grandsire, and the whole décor just proclaimed ‘Angel’. It was tidy and unfussy, and very masculine in taste and colour. Yep, he was most definitely in Angel’s bed….

Looking at Angel he wondered who he had been speaking to on the phone, ‘Was the great poof just talking to my Buffy? No sense in thinking it, ask him you idiot.’ The chastisement of himself made him smirk and giggle to himself.

“Have you lost your mind William, what are you laughing about?” Angel grouched. Buffy was on her way to claim her prize, and he was now off her loving radar because of this ungrateful childe of Drusilla’s. He should have staked the uncouth brat when she brought him home that wet cold night in 1880. But all that was in the past now, and it was time to forget it. Buffy was cookies now, not dough, and Spike had been the oven in which she had cooked.

“I want to know where Buffy is.” Spike asked again, “I need to be with her. She is my whole reason for living right now. So Peaches, you pillock, where is she?” Spike was getting more than pissed at the way his grandsire didn’t answer his questions. When there was still no response from the dark, brooding vampire, Spike almost growled out of frustration. “Angel for fucks sake where’s Buffy? I'm not going to ask again…”

“She’s in Rome. And before you get on you high horse, I’ve contacted Giles about your reappearance, okay. He thinks it would be better if he contacted Buffy and let her know you’re back.” Angel lied to Spike with ease, hoping he didn’t sense his deception. There was no way he could let his errant grandchilde rush off half way around the world to Buffy if she was coming here. Buffy would not think twice about doing him major damage if she missed the bleached Menace.

The phone on Angel desk in Angel’s office, where the two Vampires had been yelling at each other for the last hour rang, and Angel tried to calmly answer it.
Angel was pissing Spike off. He’d kept him here for almost 13 hours since he had woken up in Angel’s bed. Bloody hell, he could have been with Buffy by now. “Screw you Angel, I fucking hate you bloody fuckin’ poofter. I'm going to find Buffy and you’re not stopping me any longer.”

Angel ignored Spike as he answered the phone. “That’s good, how long?” Angel asked in response to the caller’s news. “Excellent, thank you Joss” Joss, the guard down in the foyer, had called to say Buffy was on her way up to his office; not a moment to soon as far as he was concerned. “Spike. You’re not going anywhere yet. At least wait until Giles calls me back. Now go get yourself something to eat. Ask Harmony where we keep the blood. OK?” Angel knew that any minute Buffy would be outside. He had to make Spike leave his office.

“Fuck off, you bastard,” Spike growled as he flung open the doors to Angel’s office. He showed his distaste for his sire by inhaling and snorting at him. It was then he realised the air he inhaled carried her scent. Buffy was here. Searching the lobby he saw her leaving the elevator. With her was her sister too, his Niblet, he couldn’t believe his eyes. “Buffy” he almost whispered, before running towards her as she sagged down into a crumpled mass crying out his name.

As he held the love of his live in his arms, he could hear Avril Lavigne resound through the lobby.

‘Bloody hell someone sure liked Avril Lavinge in this office better than that twat Manilow the poof likes.’ Spike mused to himself as he heard ANOTHER of her songs play as he held Buffy in his arms.

In the back of his mind, he wondered if the bloody bint was writing songs just for him and his girl….


Artist: Avril Lavigne
Song: Anything but ordinary


Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is
A beautiful, accident, turbulent,
succulent, opulent, permanent
No way
I wanna taste it
Don’t wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.


“Buffy luv, I'm here. Look, I won’t be going anywhere without you anymore” he promised the beautiful girl curled in his lap.

Yeah, he decided. That chit Lavigne WAS writing songs just for him and his girl.

Buffy raised her head up to look him straight in his beautiful blue eyes. “I believe you; I didn’t lie in the Hellmouth, Spike. I do love you with my heart and most of all my soul...” She closed the gap between their mouths and ran her tongue over his lips silently asking permission to let her kiss him with all the passion she could muster.

Spike let her tongue slip and entwine with his, kissing her without regard to their present location. If Dawn had not coughed discreetly, he would have taken Buffy right there on the lobby floor in full view of everyone in Wolfram and Hart. Picking Buffy up in his arms, he shouted to Angel. “Using your bed for a while peaches, entertain Dawnie will yer”

With those parting words, Spike carried his lover to Angel’s room. He was more than ready to seal their bond….

The End OR is it?


I was just reminded by Nika there is a youtube vid for the first song I used in this chapter here's the link if anyone wants to look it's really good.... okay the vid is by shawnaliciousdef and here's that link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lt88Q6hqXw
Part 3 by spikes mrs
Author's Notes:
Okay I've wrote part 3 of this for The Kings of Merica ...Hope it covers all requirements Guys because Kisses are easy me writing smut not so much....SmileyCentral.com

Now to my Thanks ...Thanks to Smlcspike for her wonderful art work and proof reading and to my Beta Gillypod for sorting out the crap grammar again....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When You’re Gone Part 3

By the time Spike and Buffy made it to Angel’s room, she had undone all the buttons of his shirt, and torn the front of his tee to get to his lukewarm skin. As soon as his chest was exposed, her lips latched to his, and her hands were rubbing gentle circles over his nipples, and lowering down to his navel.

Gently depositing his more than willing partner down upon the bed, Spike divested himself of his leather duster, his boots and his upper body clothing, leaving him clad in only his faded black Levi’s.

Buffy laid herself against the pillows watching Spike intently as he undressed. ‘God I’ve missed, him’ she thought to herself as he turned and crawled his way up beside her.

“One of us, luv, has way too many clothes on for my liking” Spike whispered to her, as he started his task of removing her clothes.

He kissed each undressed part of her body, as he went. Off went the shoes and socks, and he placed kisses to each of her toes. He sucked on them gently making Buffy giggle like a small child. Next went the blouse, followed closely by her push up bra. He worshipped each of her small, but well formed, breasts. Thinking to himself that they were just the right size; not too much, but not too little, just the right size for him to suckle on and tease with his long fingers.

Buffy played idly with Spike’s hair letting the curls form around her fingers, releasing it from its gelled prison. ‘He’s not going to keep it gelled all the time when we’re home if I have my way’. This thought made her laugh out loud and Spike raised his head from her left breast to see what she found so amusing.

“What so funny, kitten?” A puzzled look on his face. She’d never laughed before when he’d done this.

“Nothing. I was just thinking I don’t want you to keep gelling your hair anymore. I like the curls baby. If you love me, you won’t gel your hair anymore will you?” It was the way Buffy pouted him, with complete love in her eyes, which made him promise he wouldn’t gel his poncy curls anymore. But if anyone said a word about his hair, he’d shave the bloody thing off.

Spike undid the button on Buffy’s jeans and pulled them off, leaving her in just pair of completely unflattering white panties. Realising what she was wearing, Buffy tried to bolt to the adjoining bathroom to remove the offending garment, but Spike held her in place. “Luv, if we are going to do this we have to be honest with each other, and if you’re comfortable in M&S knickers, so be it. You don’t have to dress to please me all the bloody time. I love you no matter what bleeding knickers you wear.”

Buffy worried her lip, but nodded in agreement, “Okay Spike, and please make love to me now.” She was so hot with need; it felt as if she was burning up from the inside out. She felt as if a river was flowing from between her legs, and Spike hadn’t even started his ministrations yet.

Wanting to comply wish the wishes of his lover, Spike removed the last vestments of Buffy’s clothing and his own, before placing himself over her. Settling his now swollen cock against her entrance, he gently pushed his way inside allowing her to accommodate his size gradually. Once fully seated, he rested while he tried to reign in his fast approaching orgasm; telling himself Buffy’s needs came before his own.

After a few moments Buffy started their rhythm by rocking her hips up against Spikes. She enhanced the feeling by adding a small twist at the end so that her clitoris was simulated as well. Catching on, Spike quickly took over and felt Buffy’s quim pulsating against his cock as he let it slide in and out at a fast pace. There was no stopping them as Buffy let out a high pitched moan and clamped her inner muscles around Spike’s cock during her orgasm. It brought forth Spike own release.

Both told each other I love you, and then Buffy told Spike to do something she’d never let him do before.

“Spike, bite me. Make me yours. Make me your mate. I don’t want or need anyone else, ever. Never going to let you out of my sight again baby.”

Without thinking, Spike let for the demon break through and he sank his fangs in her neck. He made sure his bite covered the ragged scars left by all the other vampires, Angel, Dracula and the Master. He was determined his own mark be neat and prominent. Spike cut his tongue on his upper fang and let his blood pool in the bite. ”MINE”, his demon growled as he licked the bite closed, satisfied no other would encroach on his claim.

As Buffy felt Spike’s demonic teeth cut through her skin, she began to orgasm which continued until the demon had sealed the wound with his words. “YOURS ALWAYS MY LOVE” she replied.

Purring against her neck, Spike asked. “You ready for round two pet, or do you want to sleep a while? We’ve got the rest of eternity together now to love each other.”

In the background Spike could here that Lavigne chit sing again….

Avril Lavigne
Tomorrow
And I Wanna Believe You
When You Tell Me That It Will Be Okay
Ya, I Try To Believe You
But I Don't

When you say that it's gonna be
It always turns out to be a different way
I try to believe you
Not today, today, today, today, todaaay

[chorus]
I don't know how I'll feel
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
I don't know what to say
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow is a different day

Its always been up to you
It's turning around, it's up to me
I'm gonna do what I have to do
Just don't

Give me a little time
Leave me alone a little while
Maybe its not too laaate
Not today, today, today, today, todaaay

[chorus]
I don't know how I'll feel
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
I don't know what to say
Tomorrow (tomorrow)
Tomorrow is a different day

Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
And I know I'm not ready
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
Maybe tomorrow
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
I'm not readyy
Hey, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah
Maybe tomorrow

And I wanna believe you
When you tell me that it will be okay
Ya, I try to believe you
Not today, today, today, today, today
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change
Tomorrow it may change...........

Buffy yawned her reply. “Tomorrow baby. Let’s sleep now. Tomorrow is a new beginning for us both, okay”. Then she cuddled in to his safe secure arms. She finally let her self fall into the first peaceful sleep she’d had since he sacrificed himself for her and the whole bloody world……

The End

Extra A/N: Lots of reviews are now require to feed my muse.....Also if your waiting for an update of my other fic , A Sire's Right . It seems I've completely blocked up on that for now but as soon as the muse is willing I'll start on it again ....Thanks for reading Huggles Spikes Mrs
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=26511