Millionaire's Bride by smlcspike
Summary: AU, All Human fic. Recent 18 year old, high school grad, meets a Millionaire from London England, at the Bronze when he comes to Sunnydale for a change where no one but his few employees who work at one of the hotel changes he owns knows him. Starts with Willow and Buffy moving into the UC Sunnydale dorm, in late August. Warning Buffy is 18 and Spike is 28, and there will be some Buffy/other.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 36148 Read: 23205 Published: 06/25/2007 Updated: 05/02/2008

1. Chapter 1 by smlcspike

2. Chapter 2 by smlcspike

3. Chapter 3 by smlcspike

4. Chapter 4 by smlcspike

5. Chapter 5 by smlcspike

6. Chapter 6 by smlcspike

7. Chapter 7 by smlcspike

8. Chapter 8 by smlcspike

9. Chapter 9 by smlcspike

10. Chapter 10 by smlcspike

11. Chapter 11 by smlcspike

12. Chapter 12 by smlcspike

13. Chapter 13 by smlcspike

14. Chapter 14 by smlcspike

15. Chapter 15 by smlcspike

16. Chapter 16 by smlcspike

17. Chapter 17 by smlcspike

18. Chapter 18 by smlcspike

19. Chapter 19 by smlcspike

20. Chapter 20 by smlcspike

21. Chapter 21 by smlcspike

22. Chapter 22 by smlcspike

23. Chapter 23 by smlcspike

24. Chapter 24 by smlcspike

25. Chapter 25 by smlcspike

Chapter 1 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Ok os he is my very second all human fic. Thanks to the lovely spikes mrs who looked it over for me. Be nice and review.
a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">



Millionaire’s Bride

AU, All Human fic. Recent 18 year old, high school grad, meets a Millionaire from London England, at the Bronze when he comes to Sunnydale for a change where no one but his few employees who work at one of the hotel changes he owns knows him. Starts with Willow and Buffy moving into the UC Sunnydale dorm, in late August.


Warning Buffy is 18 and Spike is 28, and there will be some Buffy/other.



Chapter 1


*****Sunnydale California *****


“So Buffy isn’t this great, living away from home for the first time.” Willow excitedly asks her best friend/roommate as they unpack their things.


“Yeah I don’t even want to think about what kind of roommate I could have received.”


“Probably one that labels everything even her eggs and plays the worst music of all time, tries to suck the life out of you as you sleep and put up all these annoying pictures on her side of the room. Most likely named Kathy.” Willow informed her with a laugh.


“Oh yeah I would definitely get some one like that, and you would get the partier and drinker keeping you up all night as well.” Buffy tells her as she laughs along with Willow.


Just then the door opens, “Heidi high ho, I come bearing pizza,” Xander calls out as he walks thru the door.


“Oh thank god, I am so starved Xander.” Buffy says to him in an over joyous voice.


“That’s me errand boy.” Xander says before asking “So what was so funny when I came in?”


“Oh we were just describing what each of our roommates would be like if we didn’t live together.” Willow tells him.


“Oh please tell.” Xander says sitting down on one of the beds.


“Well Willow thought that I would have a roommate named Kathy and she would be put here just to annoy me by labelling her eggs and playing the worst kind of music, and so on.” Buffy informs him.


“And Buffy told me, mine would be into partying and drinking so I couldn’t get any studying done.” Willow adds where Buffy let off.


“You see that is why I chose to join the working class and to live in mom and dads basement.”


“That and you didn’t have the money to come to college as well as not knowing what you wanted to do.” Willow points out to her long time friend.


“So we Bronzing it tonight?” Xander questioned as he takes a slice of pizza and starts to eat it.


“That would be great, great; I can party and maybe dance off this stress of Riley deciding to leave to go in the army.” Buffy tells him, as she tries to not think about how it felt to find out a couple months ago that her boyfriend of 2 years decided to leave her to join the army at a time when she was starting a new school life and her mother is was getting over have a tumour removed from her brain.


“I say we need a night of relaxing, should we call Faith and Cordelia too.” Willow asks.


“Cordy should be in LA right now, didn’t she leave yesterday. But Faith and Robin will most likely come.” Buffy points out.


“Oh right I forgot.” Willow tells them at the same time of trying to remember the conversation on when she was leaving.


“How could you not forget that Queen C is gone?” Xander asks using the old name he use to call his ex-girlfriend before they started dating.


“Well I am almost done unpacking, so I think I will stop for so pizza-y goodness.” Buffy says while she removes the empty box from her bed, and going to get a piece of pizza before going back and sitting on her bed.


“Yeah me too, only a couple of things left.” Willow says doing the same as what Buffy just did.


“So what time should we head to the Bronze and is OZ playing tonight?” Xander asks taking another piece of Pizza.


“9ish sounds good, and yeah OZ is playing.” Willow tells them, thinking about how it was to have gone out this a guitarist before she found him in bed with another singer, but they managed to stay good friends. It was also around that time that Willow discovered she had feelings for girls and not boys.


________________________________________________________________________


*****London England*****


“So where are you heading this time.” Anya questions William after he announced that he wanted to have his private plane waiting at the airport tomorrow.


“A place where no one knows me, a little town in California, USA. It is called Sunnydale.”


“Don’t you have a hotel there?” Anya questions him.


“Yes it is part of the chain I own, I have made arrangement to stay there while I am in Sunnydale.” William tells her.


“Why would you want to go away now?” Anya questions him.


Giving her a pointed look with a raised eyebrow, he replies “I think you know why now.” Referring to his recent break up with one Harmony Kendall.


“I didn’t think you loved her.” Anya points out to him.


“I didn’t but she was still a good fuck, and sometimes that is all a man needs, you should know that.” He informs her giving her that pointed look again.


“Yes, but you have never taken my offer.” She points out to him.


“Business mixed with pleasure is never a good thing, now go do what I wanted and ask Gunn and Wesley to come and see me, when they get in today.”


“Are you taking them with you?” Anya asks before turning away to go to her office.


“Yes I do need some of my own security with me.” He says leaving to room.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Later that day, London England. *****


Wesley and Charles Gunn knock on Williams door, “You wanted to see us boss,” Gunn says as they hear William call out “Come in.”


“Yes tomorrow morning we will be taking a trip for a few weeks so I need your bags packed and you at the airport for 9 am.” William informs his two men.


“Where are we going and is it alright if I bring Tara?” Wesley asks.


“I would prefer your wife to stay here; we don’t know what we will run into there.” William informs him.


“Alright, I will leave her here anyway she might not want to go away right now anyways.” Wesley tells him.


“Go, go spend time with your family and friends, I plan to be gone at least a month.” William says as he, ushers them out of the room.


“Alright see you tomorrow morning at the airport.” Gunn says as they leave the office.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Sunnydale, California the Bronze*****


Entering the Bronze Willow and Buffy see that Robin and Faith are already there. They walk over to them and sit down at the table.


“Hey guys how it is going.” Willow asks as they sit down.


“5 by 5” Faith replies.


“That is great” Buffy says.


“So how it is hanging for you too?” Faith asks.


“We moved into the dorms today.” Willow tells her.


“Cool we got news today to, but I would like to wait for Xander to get here.” Faith tells them just as Xander walks up to the table.


“Did someone say my name?” Xander asks sitting down.


“He’s here what’s the news Faith,” Buffy asks never been a patient one.


“Robin asked me to marry him today.” Faith says showing her ring.


“Aren’t you only 18 years old?” Willow asked.


“Yeah but we are in love.” Faith tells him.


“Then I guess this calls for a party.” Xander states.
Chapter 2 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Again thanks to spikes mrs for looking it over and encouraging me to continue writing it. Thanks for the wonderful response on my attempt at an all human fic. Again I don't own them just like to play with it. I have decided on a posting schedule for a while, hope I can stick to it. Millionaire's Bride Monday, Mate's Pain Wednesday and Daddy Dearest Friday's.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 2


*****Later the next day, Sunnydale, California*****


“Welcome to the Temptation Arms, how may I help you?” The girl behind the desk asked as a group of people walk in, before she looks up, and says “Oh its you, Welcome Mr. Prattel how may we help you today?”


“Please call me Spike, I chose this town because no one knew who I am here, so while I am here I wish to go by Spike. I will just be going up to our rooms.” He informs her as they move past the reception desk and up to the elevator.


“Wait, don’t you want your key.” She calls out to him.


Pausing before turning around he says, “Unless you changed the locks then I have a key to our suites.” Then he turns and gets into the elevator as the door opens behind him.


________________________________________________________________________


*****UC Sunnydale dorms, two weeks later.*****


“Can you believe it has been 2 weeks already, I am so ready for a break?” Buffy asked Willow, while flopping down on her bed.


“Well, it is Friday night, so we are Bronzing it.” Willow points out to her as she sits down on her bed as well.


Oh thank god.” Buffy says expelling a breath.


“Yep, maybe if you are lucky you can even meet a nice handsome rich guy.” Willow says with a laugh as well.


“Would be nice.” Buffy says as she takes out some of her school work to start on before it is time to go down and have their diner in the cafeteria, and get ready for the Bronze.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Later that night at the Bronze*****


Spike was sitting at a table by the bar with his 2 bodyguards Gunn and Wesley, when he notices a blonde and red head walk in and go up to a table where there is already a brunette haired man and women and a black man. Sitting there he just watches the blonde as she interacts with her friends, while forgetting where he is and sighs out “God she is gorgeous.”


“What man?” Gunn asks as he decides to follow his friend and employers line of vision.


“A little young for you aren’t they.”


“I’m sure she is legal in England if not here.” Spike says never taking his eyes off of the Blonde that was sitting and laughing with her friends.


The group of three notice that the blonde and the brunette boy get up and head to the bar, “Bet that is her boyfriend.” Gunn says.


“No I don’t think so their body language is all wrong.” Wesley replies taking in the distance between the two as they walk to the bar. “Now her friend and the other man are clearly together the way they keep touching and everything is a dead giveaway.” Wesley continues on.


“Don’t care about them it is the blonde I am looking at.” Spike says harshly.


“We know” Both Wesley and Gunn say at once.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Back at Buffy’s table. *****


“Hey Willow, that blonde man is totally checking out our Buffy.” Faith says as she indicates where Spike and his friends are sitting.


“He’s a little old isn’t he,” Willow questions as she looks where Faith has indicated.


Hearing what Willow said as she and Xander walk back to the table, she asks “Who’s old?”


“Oh you have a secret admirer B, Faith informs her.” Again indicating the table, which Spike is sitting at.


“Oh he is kind of hot, most likely taken.” Buffy says with a little bit of disappointment to her voice.


“You can’t be thinking of getting with that guy, Buffy, he is way too old for you.” Xander burst out.


“Why not Xander Harris? Wasn’t it not you who had a thing for an older women before?” She asks, with a bit of distaste for Xander in her question.


“Yes but all we did was kiss, I didn’t sleep with her.” Xander states back to Buffy.


Before the argument can get to bad Faith decides to ask Buffy.


“Hey B, want to make that super hottie jealous?” Then turns to Robin, “Sorry baby you know I love you right.”


“Yes go and have fun.” He says with a quick kiss.


Faith then takes Buffy’s hand and leads her to the dance floor, once on the dance floor Faith winds her hand around Buffy’s back and loosens her halter top some. At Buffy’s look she adds, “You want him, you got to show more cleavage.” Then she pulls the top down a good 2 inches.


Once she has done that she takes a hold of Buffy’s hips as a slow song starts to play and they start to dance against each other.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Back at the tables*****


Robin says to the gang as he feels his cock harden a little more at the way that Faith is dancing with Buffy, “Sorry guys, I don’t think we will be able to stay much longer.”


“I haven’t seen them dance like that in years.” Xander states, trying to also hide his bodies’ reaction to Buffy and Faith, and it won’t do any good anyways, since Buffy has clearly stated she just wants him as a friend.


“Man are you sure she is not a lesbian the way she is dancing?” Gunn questions Spike.


“No somehow, I think it is all an act to get someone going,” He replies to Gunn and then in his head he adds ‘ And ‘I hope it is for me that she is putting on that show for‘.‘ All the while trying to not let his friends see his state of arousal.


“Yeah you are probably are right, they do seem to be having a good time.” Gunn points out.


________________________________________________________________________


*****Back out on the dance floor*****


I think you got that hottie all turned on there B, and I know Robin is, heck I am even turned on.” Faith states to Buffy as they continue to grind against each other as they dance.


“Been a while hasn’t it.” Buffy asks while fluttering her eyelashes at Faith.

“Sure has and are we ending it the way we always did?” Faith questions her when she sees what she is doing.


“Yep” Buffy says as she reaches up and pulls Faiths head down for a kiss.


After sharing a heated kiss for a few minutes they then turn and go back to the table laughing, while walking hand in hand. Once at the table Faith immediately straddles Robins lap and kisses him.


“That was evil Buffy, you and Faith haven’t done that forever.” Willow states.


“I know so did anyone notice my admirers reaction to it?” Buffy questions.


“Oh I believe that he was left to adjust himself just like any guy is when you two do that.” Xander states, not even bothered that he is talking about being turned on by his 2 best friends.


“I know this guy was,” Faith states while getting up and pulling Robin with her, and starting to head out. “See everyone tomorrow.” Then they were gone, before Robin had a chance to say anything.


At Spikes table the mouths were still dropped as Faith and Robin walked out of the club.


“Holy shit man the girl you have the hot’s for just kissed another girl.” Gunn blurts out.


“So what of it, many women kiss women.” Spike points out.


“Not like that, I bet you every single guy in the club was turned on.”


“I’m ashamed to say that yes I was with their little display.” Wesley points out, while thinking of the woman he was about to betray.


Spike gets out a pen and paper and writes down a note, and then he gets up and goes to the bar. Leaving his friends baffled as to what he is doing. Coming back he sits down and smiles.


Over at Buffy table a waitress brings Buffy a drink of what she has been drinking all night.


“What’s this I didn’t order anything?” She questions.


“It’s from that man over there and this too.” She informs Buffy as she points to Spike and hands Buffy the note, then walks away.


Buffy looks at the man and smiles. She takes a sip of her diet coke and opens the short note, to read it.


I don’t know who you are, or even how old you are, but I do know I want to get to know you better even it if is just friendship. Will you please go out with me tomorrow night at about 7pm for diner?
Spike



Taking her pen out she quickly writes yes on her lap so her friends don’t see, and gets up to go to the washroom, as she passes his table she places the note on it.
Taking the note Spike picks it up and reads it.

Yes, I live at Stevenson hall at USC Sunnydale. I will meet you in front of it for 7pm. If for no other reason then to find out why you are called Spike, oh and thanks for the drink. Buffy Smiling he then pockets the note.
Chapter 3 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to spikes mrs who looked this over for me, also thanks for all the reviews. I don't own them just like to play with them, I also don't own the movies in this fic either. I have enclosed at the bottom a copy of what both are about. They were on the list of out theatres website, since I can't go to a movie theatre I don't know if they have played or are future.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 3


7 pm in front of Stevenson hall, Buffy is waiting for the handsome stranger named Spike to come and pick her up. She is wearing a red halter top and a long black skirt that goes down to her ankles. Trying not to panic too much she starts to fidget with her hands, opening and closing them as well as wringing them to together.


Just then a black Mustang pulls up near Buffy, and the man in question hops out of it. Walking up to Buffy and he takes her hand, and bringing it to his mouth for a kiss, as he finishes kissing the back of her hand, and he says to her “You look lovely tonight.”


“Thanks your not, too bad yourself.”


Still holding on to her hand, he motions to the car with his other, “Well shall we?”


“Yes we shall.” She says with a quick giggle to ease some tension in her, as he leads her to his car.


Once inside the car, he starts the engine and starts to back out of the parking space he had parked in, upon leaving the parking lot, he says to her. “I figured I would do the normal first date stuff, dinner where we have a chance to talk and a movie, if you are up for it.”


“Thanks just so you know I have never done this before.” She states as she turns her head and looks him in the eyes.


Teasing, “never done what, surely you have been on a date before a lovely woman like you.”


“Yes I have been on dates before, just broke up with my boyfriend 3 months ago.” She states and he feels a little jealous at the mention of the said ex. “No what I have never done before is go out with someone I don’t even know and older than me at that.”


“You’re scared aren’t you?” Spike points out.


“Yeah I am scared; I have no idea of knowing what you want, for all I know you could be doing this to get me into bed with you.”


“Well let me put it this way, if all I wanted was for you to end up in bed with me it would have happened last night, I am not saying I will never want you in my bed, if this works out and we keep on dating eventually I would like you to join me in bed. With that said I am not a saint I have gone out to meet women just to bring them back to my bed in the past, but I will and do not do that when I am in a relationship.” Spike tells her.


“Thank you”


“For what, pet?” He looks at her questionably.


“For helping to put me at ease a little bit more.” She then expels a breath and starts to relax a bit more.


“Your welcome then.” With a smile, he then as he turns into the parking area at the Temptation Arms hotel, he finds a parking spot and pulls in as he is turning off the car and undoing his seatbelt, he says. “Well we are here now, so I say why don’t we go in and have a bit of a chat and a bite to eat.”


“Sounds good to me.” She informs him as she undoes her seatbelt as well and goes to open her door, at the same time he is getting out of the car.


Seeing what she is doing as he closes his door, he states. “Oh no you don’t it is my job to help the lady out of the car.” Then he walks around it to help the waiting Buffy out of the car. Once she is out of the car he links elbows with her and starts to walk into the hotels dining room outside entrance.


As they wait for someone to come and take their name so they can be seated, Buffy looks around the hotel. “This is gorgeous, I have actually never been here before, but I have heard a lot of stories and it is also the fanciest restaurant in Sunnydale, Thank you.” She informs him as she leans up and kisses his cheek.



Trying to hide the blush, “Your welcome luv, I had no idea where to take you and since I am staying in the hotel, I figured that I would just book us reservations here, the restaurant looked fancy enough.” He tells her as the Maitre d comes back to the little booth.


“Name please?” The Maitre d says in a snobbish tone.


“Prattel, William.”


Looking down the list until he finds the name, “Aw yes, right this way Sir.” The Maitre d commands as he picks up to menus and starts to lead them to a private room and their table. Pulling out Buffy’s chair first he seats her then he does the same for Spike, before leaving the room. “I will send your server in with a bottle of champagne for you.”


“You really didn’t have to do all this, William.” Buffy comments when they are alone in the room together. “And it also answers my first question of what your real name is.”


“I wanted to, and yes my real name is William, but I prefer Spike, it puts a lot more fear into people. Now that you know my name would you be so kind to tell me your real name?”


“Buffy Summers.”


“Buffy, I would have figured your real name was Elizabeth.”


“Nope Mom named me Buffy.” Buffy says trying not to think of the sadness of the last few months with her mother being sick.


“I need to ask you this and I hope you are not offended. We did touch on it some in the car, but how old are you Buffy?”


“18, I will be 19 in January. You look a lot older than me.”


“I am about 10 years to be exact. I am 28. As you said earlier you haven’t gone for an older man before, I don’t normally go for younger women either, but something in you was just calling for me, to get to know you and see where it goes.”


________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were entering the lobby of the Sunnydale movie theatre.


“So what would you like to see?” Spike asks as they look to see what is showing and what they will be able to see with the time it is.


“It is kind of a toss up between Lucky you and Knocked up.” Buffy throws out to him while she reads the descriptions of the two movies.


“Well lets see, Lucky you is about a high stakes poker player and a singer, who helps him and Knocked up is about someone getting pregnant and learning to know their babies father.” Spike points out to her.


“I think I would rather see Lucky you tonight, I can see the other another time with Willow or Faith, and it doesn’t really seem like a movie many men would attend.”


“Aright 2 ticket for Lucky you coming up.” He tells her walking away to get the tickets.

________________________________________________________________________


2.5 hours later, they were pulling into the parking lot at USC Sunnydale.


“I had a wonderful time tonight.” She tells him as he helps her out of the car and starts to walk her to her dorms door.


“I am glad, maybe then you will agree to see me again then.”


Leaning up to kiss him before her answer, she says “Yes.”


Pulling her to him, and kissing her, he asks. “Oh luv, what are you doing to me?”


Grazing her hand over his erection, she shyly replies, “I do know what I am doing to you,” then kisses him again.


“You better get going before that not taking you to my bed, becomes taking you to my bed.” He points out to her.


Nodding her head, she then reaches into the front pocket on her purse, and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to him. Before turning around and throwing over her shoulder, “Call me.” Then she walks into the Dorm.


________________________________________________________________________


3 Weeks later they were back at his room, in the hotel after having yet another fancy dinner in the restaurant. In which Buffy still had no idea that he owned it or that he is a Millionaire at all! Since he wanted to wait a little longer to tell her.


“I have something I need to talk to you about,” He tells her after sitting on the couch beside her and handing her, her champagne.


“Your breakings up with me aren’t you.” Buffy asks with a worried look on her face.


“No not that, but I am leaving for a while, there has been an emergency in England that I have to go and take care of. I am not sure how long it will take but I will come back to you. I promise.” He tells her as he kisses her.


“I’ll wait for you to come back, when are you leaving?”


“Tomorrow afternoon, I know it is short notice, but I just found out this morning.”


Putting her glass on the table as she stands up, she undoes the ties on her halter dress, and lets it pool at her feet, leaving her in a red lace thong. “Then I guess we better make the most of tonight then. Make love to me William.”


Putting his glass on the table and pulling her back to him and straddling her over him, he starts to lean his head towards her nipple. “I think we can arrange that.” Then he captures a nipple between his lips.


Throwing her head back and moaning at the sensations he is causing her, she lets out an “I love you.”


Stopping his attention on her nipple to kiss her lips he says, “That is good, because I love you too, why don’t we move this to the bedroom.” He suggests as he feels her ground herself on his aching hard cock through their clothes.


Once in the bedroom, his clothes melt away and he removes her thong. As he goes to settle himself between her legs to taste her, he hears “No foreplay, I am more that wet enough for you, can you make love to me now.”


He then climbs up her body and kisses her while he enters her. Slowly they move together at first then start to move faster as they build up speed it also brings on their release, with a shout of each others names they are calling out their release.


“I love you” She tells him as he rolls off of her and spoons in behind her.


“Love you too.” He replies to her.


“Sleepy now” Buffy yawned with her hand covering her mouth.

“Get some sleep luv; I’ll be here when you wake up.”


Buffy then falls into a peaceful sleep and Spike reaches down to remove his condom. As he reaches down his hand comes in contact with bare skin on his cock. ‘Oh god, I forgot the condom, I hope she won’t be mad if she ends up pregnant, hopefully she is on the pill and that is why she didn’t mention it. Now should I tell her or not. No if she doesn’t say anything she has to be on the pill, she did mention the first night she broke up with he boyfriend a few months ago, I could tell she wasn’t a virgin; she has to be on the pill. Oh god I am so screwed what am I going to do if she isn’t and ends up pregnant, lets not forget that the only other person I have ever had unprotected sex with before was my dark princess Drusilla. Alright brain shut down and let me sleep, everything will be alright, and it has to be.’



AN: The descriptions of the two movies are as follows I have taken them off of our Famous player website, don’t own them.


Lucky you- In the world of high-stakes poker, Huck Cheever (Eric Bana) is a blaster-a player who goes all out, all the time. But in his personal relationships, Huck plays it tight, expertly avoiding emotional commitments and long-term expectations. When Huck sets out to win the main event of the 2003 World Series of Poker-and the affections of Billie Offer (Drew Barrymore), a young singer from Bakersfield-there is one significant obstacle in his path: his anger toward his father, L.C. Cheever (Robert Duvall), the poker legend who abandoned Huck's mother years ago. As these two rivals progress toward a final showdown at the poker table, Huck learns that to win in the games of life and poker, he must try to play cards the way he has been living his life and live his life the way he has been playing cards.


And Knocked up- Allison Scott (Heigl) is an up-and-coming entertainment journalist whose 24-year-old life is on the fast track. But it gets seriously derailed when a drunken one-nighter with slacker Ben Stone (Rogen) results in an unwanted pregnancy. Faced with the prospect of going it alone or getting to know the baby's father, Allison decides to give the lovable doof a chance. An overgrown kid who has no desire to settle down, Ben learns that he has a big decision to make with his kid's mom-to-be: will he hit the road or stay in the picture? Courting a woman you've just Knocked Up, however, proves to be a little difficult when the two try their hands at dating. As they discover more about one another, it becomes painfully obvious that they're not the soul mates they'd hoped they might be. With Allison's harried sister Debbie (Mann) and hen-pecked brother-in-law Pete (Rudd) the only parenting role models the young lovers have, things get even more confusing. Should they raise the baby together? What makes a happy lifetime partnership after all? A couple of drinks and one wild night later, they've got nine confusing months to figure it out...
Chapter 4 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to spikes mrs for looking this over for me. Also thanks for the reviews, Please read authors note at start of chapter, if you are not sure about this fic. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride

AN: I am sorry I have to say this, I received a review telling me that my Characters where not acting like Buffy and Spike on the show and that I should be re-watching the show, to write them.

So I have to address this: first of all, I am currently writing a Fantasy AU, which means it is in another universe. Buffy is not the Slayer and Spike is not a Vampire. He is also a business name, cut-throat I mean business, Business man. He goes after what he wants and normally gets it, which in a way is some of like what he was like on the show. Buffy is.. Well I am not sure what you would call Buffy right now, think of it more as a Parker situation and you have it, but she feel in love with Spike and didn’t move as fast with him. She is young, just had her boyfriend leave her after 2 years and is still hurt by the abandonment of her father a few years earlier.

Yes Spike is older by 10 years, but many women go for that. I am sorry if I have lost any readers, I do enjoy writing this fic, as I normally do Vamp/Slayer fics, But again I state this is a Fantasy fic, in another universe.

Thank you
smlcspike


Chapter 4


*****3 Months later*****


Walking back into his room at the Temptation Arms, the first thing Spike does is go over and pick up his phone to try calling Buffy and lets her know he is back in Sunnydale.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Conversation between Willow and Spike*****


Hearing her phone ring, Willow gets up and answers it, “Hello.”


Hello, I was wondering if Buffy Summers would be around.” Spike says answering her hello.


“I’m sorry she doesn’t live here anymore.” Willow informs him while wondering if she should give him Buffy’s phone number, but then thinks better of it.


“Do you know where I can reach her?” He asks trying to keep the surprise and anger out of his voice, after all the least she could have done was give him her new number.


“No I am sorry; I don’t know where she is living right now.” Willow tells him hoping he doesn’t detect the lie from her voice.


“That’s fine sorry to have bothered you.” Spike tells her clearly dejected, that he can’t get a hold of Buffy.


“It’s not a problem, who may I ask was calling if I see her around campus?” Willow asks.


“Spike, she will know who it is.”


“Alright, good bye.”


“Good bye”

____________________________________________________________________________________


After she hangs up with Spike she calls Xander who is currently on watch over Buffy duty. Hearing the phone ring 3 times, Willow says to herself “Come on pick up Xander.”, and then she hears a “Hello” over the receiver.


“Xander?” Willow tentively questions.


“Yeah Willow, it’s me. What can I do for you?” He asks wondering why his friend was calling right now.


“He’s back, Xander.”


“Whose back?” Xander questions her.


Just then they both hear Buffy whimper “Spike” in here sleep.


“That’s who, Spike is back, and he just called and was looking for Buffy.”


“What did you tell him?” Xander questions him.


“Nothing, he just knows she doesn’t live here anymore, I didn’t answer any of his questions, besides it is not like she is going to be able to call him with the state she is in right now.” Willow points out to him.


“I know;” It’s just I don’t know what we should be doing sometimes, it might help if we had more help sometimes.” Xander tells him while thinking that she is getting to be too much for the 4 of them to handle, and it has only been 3 weeks.


“So what do you want me to do try and go thru her things to find his phone number, do you want me to call him back and say hey I lied to you I know where Buffy is and she needs you. Tell me what to do Xander, because I don’t know what to do to help my best friend either.” Willow cries.


“I know you don’t, its okay Will we will get through this.” Xander reassures her.


“Besides if he truly loves her, he will try and get in contact with her again somehow, then we will go from there.” Willow points out to him.


“Alright we will do it your way, now I better get back to Buffy.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow, bye Xander.”


“Bye Wills.”


They both disconnect their calls and go back to doing what they were doing before; Willow received the call from Spike.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****The next day*****


Spike spends the morning looking for Buffy on campus; he goes to where all her classes were located even though he knows it would be a new semester, with it being January. After spending the morning, searching for Buffy and not finding her anywhere, he even asked a few people that looked like they would be in first year just like her, he heads back to the hotel and starts to look through his pictures of her, after a while he gets the idea to make signs and spends the rest of the day making up Have you seen this girl signs, so he can go back and put them up at the campus tomorrow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****The next day again*****


Spike goes back to the campus in the afternoon and spends a good couple of hours putting signs up anywhere he can think of the dorms all the bulletin boards on campus and even around some trees. Then he goes back to the Hotel orders room service and waits to be called hoping he won’t have to wait to long.


Willow comes out of her computer science class and starts to head to a new class when someone, calls to her “Hey Willow isn’t that your old roommate and friend?”


Looking up she takes the sign off the wall and reads it, puts it in her bag and makes a note to show it to Xander when she goes over to Buffy’s tonight.


____________________________________________________________________________________


3 hours later, Willow is sitting in Buffy’s living room, talking to Xander about the sign.


“Look what has been put up at school today.” She says as she takes out the sign Spike has made, and put up all over the place.


“So you were right, so now what do we do?” Xander questions.


“We call him, it might help Buffy if he was here, we all know she wants him in some way and I do believe the baby is his. If you were apart from someone you loved would you not want them with you?” Willow questions him after she points a few things out to him.


“Fine then, you call, I will get back to her” Xander say, as he gets off the couch and heads back upstairs to sit with Buffy again.


After Xander leaves the room, she walks over and picks up the sign Spike has made and brings it with her to the phone. She then dials the number and waits for it to be answered, surprised the number is a direct link to his room, “Hello, Spike speaking how may I help you?” She hears into the phone, while waiting for it to be answered.


“Hi, I saw your sign and might have some information for you.”


Trying to hide his excitement, he says “Really.”


“Yes did you want to meet some where so we can discuss it?” Willow asks him, knowing full well he will.


“God, yes when can we meet?”


“I’ll meet you in an hour at the Espresso Pump; do you know where it is?” Willow tells him, and then remembers he is not from here so he might not.


“Yes, I have been there before, but how will I know its you?” Spike questions her.


“I have seen you before, with Buffy so I know what you look like.” Willow informs him.


“Alright see you then, pet.”


“Good bye Spike.”


“Good bye.”


Spike hangs up with a smile on his face and picks up the phone again and says, into it so his bodyguards will know, “We have a place to be in an hour, and somebody knows something about Buffy.” Then he hangs up to go and get ready.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****1 hour later, Espresso Pump*****


Spike is sitting at a table with his 2 bodyguards, Gunn and this time Angel, since Wesley’s wife Tara, just had their baby, when Willow walks in and goes to grab a coffee, before sitting down at the table with Spike.

“So do you always bring company with you?” She asks trying to relax a bit, since she knows it won’t be easy once Spike knows What she has to say.


“I can have them move farther away if you would like.” Spike tells her.


“It’s fine, I know why you have them, Mr. Prattel, we actually read about you in class a couple of weeks ago, don’t worry I only know your full identity because Buffy mentioned your full name once.” Willow tells him, but also wanting him to know he is safe as long as he doesn’t go around screaming his name around college students.

“Right then, shall we get down to business?” He asks Willow.


“It would be a good idea, because I have to relieve Xander soon, he has been with her all day, and has to go to work soon.” Willow tells him.


“What’s wrong Red?” Spike asks thinking to himself that it was strange she would have to relieve Xander soon.


Willow lets out a laugh, before stating, “I don’t know where to start.”


“Why don’t you start with why Buffy moved out of the dorm she shared with you and why you lied on the phone the other day?” Spike states.


“Buffy quit college, her mother took sick again about a month and a half ago, she moved out to take care of her mother, then when she found out she was pregnant, she had a huge fight with her mother, and quit college as well. One week later her mother died, after the funeral, she wanted to stay at the grave site a bite longer, so we left her there for a while, a couple hours later it started to get dark so I went back with Xander, which is where we found her. She was sitting with no tears in her eyes but not reflecting anything either. It is like she is just blank in there. According to the doctors she is depressed and should snap out of it eventually.”


“Why haven’t the doctors given he anything, and is the baby mine?” Spike asks.


“She hasn’t come right out and said you are the father, we haven’t really had a chance to talk about all of this, but I know she was not with anyone else, and she is not far enough along for it to be Riley’s. As for not giving her anything, it would harm the baby.” Willow was about to continue when her cell phone rang, she opens it and sees that it is Xander, so she turns back to Spike and says “Excuse me, have to take this.”


“Xander, what’s wrong?” She asks as she answers the phone.


“Sorry not Xander, it’s Faith, him and Robin are upstairs dealing with her, she started trashing around on the bed, just after we got here, Xander said you were meeting with Spike, so I decided to call you.”


“We’ll be right there Faith.” Willow says as she hangs back up her phone, and turns her attention back to Spike. “Did you walk or drive?”


“Drove, why Red?” Spike asks with a voice full of concern.


“It’s Buffy; she seems to be in some kind of nightmare or something in her sleep.” She tells him to get him to move.


“Right then where too?” He says as they all get up and leave the coffee shop.
Chapter 5 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all your reviews and to spikes mrs for looking this over. I don't own them just like to play with them.

Millionaire’s Bride

AN: Watch for another familiar person to show up in this Chapter.

Chapter 5


Upon entering Buffy’s house, Willow notices that Robin and Xander are both sitting in the living room. She enters the living room with Spike and his bodyguards Gunn and Angel.


“Have a seat guys, I will take Spike up to see Buffy in a couple of minutes.” Willow says as she sits down on the couch, by Xander, then she asks “So how is she? Do we know what caused her to start trashing around?”


“She’s about the same, seemed to calm down pretty quick to when we, were up there trying to make sure she would not hurt herself.” Xander explains to Willow.


“Oh this is Xander Harris, my childhood best friend and friend to Buffy.” She says as she points to Xander and then to Robin, “This is also a friend of ours, Robin is Faith’s fiancée, I am guessing she is currently with Buffy, but she is the one that was dancing with Buffy at the Bronze one night.” Willow says trailing off.


“Yes I think I remember her, with the kissing and all they were doing through the dance.” Spike tells her, and then turns to his bodyguards “These men with me are my security; I do not leave home very often with out them. On the left of me you have Charles Gunn he was here before with me, and on the right you have Liam O’Connor. It is a pleasure to finally meet all of you.” Spike tells them, as he gets up and shakes their hands, his bodyguards following suit.


“And just why do you have your own security team with you?” Xander asks, trying to figure out what he is missing.


“Because I am worth a lot of money, so much in fact I haven’t even had time to tell Buffy, decided to tell her on the way back her, but was unable to find her, now I know why.” Spike explains to him.


Getting up, Willow says “Why don’t I take you to see Buffy now?”


“Please Red.” Spike says using her nickname he has given her.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


*****Upstairs in Buffy’s room*****


“Well B, I don’t know how much you can hear me or understand, but your man came back, in fact he is downstairs with everyone.” Faith tells her thoughtfully before she continues. “In fact I really don’t think he will let you out of his sight for a while.”


Hearing what her friend has told her as he get to the doorway of Buffy’s room with Willow, he replies to what Faith has just said. “Your right I won’t.” Then he walks into the room. “You must be Faith.” and sticks out his hand to shake it.”


As Faith and Spike shake hands, they all hear a whimper form the bed, “Spike.”


Climbing onto the bed and pulling her into his arms, he says “That’s right sweetheart, I am here, and I plan on staying with you for a while.”


“Maybe we should leave them alone for a while.” Willow suggests.


“How long have all of you been with her, why don’t you all go out and enjoy your evening, I can stay with her and plan on staying with her, leave me a number where I can reach out if there is any change.” Spike suggests to them.


“We haven’t been to the Bronze since she became like this, I think we all could use a night out.” Faith tells him, as her and Willow go to leave the room.


“Oh would you mind sending up Gunn and Angel, I need to give them some instructions, for the night.” Spike asks just as they exit the room.


__________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later, Gunn and Angel are entering Buffy’s bedroom to find Spike lounging on the bed with a curled up young blonde in his arms.


“You wanted to see us?” Gunn asks not the least bit shy by talking in front of Buffy after all she got to know him pretty well when he was here for the 3 weeks before, with Spike.


“You heard everything her friend told us, at the coffee house, now I think it is time to get Giles involved, I am going to call him in a few minutes, I want one of you to call the pilot and tell him to have the plane ready within and hour’s time. Then I want Angel to go down to the Bronze and keep watch on her friends, she would not think to kindly of me if I didn’t make sure they were safe. When the plane lands I want Angel to pick up Giles and bring him to a room at the Temptation Arms, then to the house. I will be here, so maybe grab me some clothes as well. Gunn is also going to say with me because she knows him, so if she wakes up she will be with people she knows. Am I understood?” Spike questions after giving orders.


“Yes Sir, I will get right on it, Gunn will call the airport and have the pilot ready to go in an hour’s time, like you asked.” Angel tells his boss.


“Good, now you two go, I will see you after your jobs are completed, there is a chair in here you can sit on if you would like, or I am sure she would not mind if you watch TV.” Spike explains to Gunn.


___________________________________________________________________________________


*****The next day, when Giles arrives at the house. *****


After entering the house, on Revello Drive, with Giles, Angel leads him upstairs to Buffy’s bedroom.


“Has there been any change since we talked last?” Giles immediately asks Spike upon entry to her room.


“No she has been asleep the whole time.” Spike tells him with worry clear in his voice.


“Again I am not sure why you called me, I can not do anything medically her in the state of California or the USA period, and I am a licensed Doctor in England, and England only.”


“You’re the only doctor, I trust that is why I called you and if need be, I will bring her to England, was going to ask her if she would go anyways. I can give her friends jobs, and the one in college can go to college there as well. Buffy may even want to finish college one day or she may just like being a mom.” Spike explains to him.


“Alright I will have a look at her, now am I also to understand that you said she was pregnant?” Giles asks before setting out to have a look at Buffy.


“That is what her friends tell me, it is mine, but she hadn’t told me. When she gets better, I plan on asking her why she didn’t.”


Giles sets to work examining Buffy, but first he sends Spike and Gunn as well as Angel out of the room, once downstairs in front of the telly in the living room. The front door open, and Willow walks into the front room, “If you’re all downstairs who is with Buffy?” She questions not liking the fact that they have left her friend alone upstairs.


“I called my staff doctor and asked him to come and take a look at Buffy, he is with her right now.” Spike tells her, hoping it will dissolve her anger.


“Your own doctor, does that mean you will be bringing her back to England with you?” Willow asks upset that she could be losing her best friend.


“If need be yes, if I do, I have work I can give Xander and Faith and Robin and you can finish school, out there as well. I am sure you would hit it just off with a shy little Texan women about your age as well, and my personal assistant would be prefect for Xander, I can grant you that.” Spike explains to her.


__________________________________________________________________________________


*****10 minutes later, Spike is back up in Buffy’s room with Giles. *****


“So what did you see, Rupert?”


“Not much, you do realize she is going to need more care than any of you can give her right now?” Giles asks his employer.


“That is why I called you, knew you would be honest, so what do you suggest we do?” Spike asks.


“You either put her in a hospital here or you bring her home to be treated by me, I am worried about her, if it wasn’t for the fact she is pregnant I would not worry as much, I don’t know how any of this is effecting the baby she is carrying.” Giles informs him.


“How long do I have before I have to make a decision?” Spike asks him.


“I would say you should have her in England in a week’s time if you are bringing her back to England. Now if you don’t mind I would like to go back to the hotel and rest a bit.” Giles informs him.


“I will talk to her friends and let you know in a few days.” Spike tells him.
Chapter 6 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to spikes mrs for looking this over and thanks for the reviews, Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


AN: Before I start the chapter, lets recap were everyone currently is living.


In Sunnydale, you have Buffy, Xander, Willow, Faith and Robin, Cordelia was mentioned but is in LA pursuing an acting career, and does not have much contact with the rest of the gang, and Riley who broke up with Buffy a couple months before to join the army.


In England we have, Spike naturally, Anya his personal assistant of sorts, Drusilla and Harmony his ex’s. Gunn, Wesley and Wesley’s wife Tara, as well as Angel who are his body guards. All three have been seen in Sunnydale. Giles is his personal Doctor, and there was mention of a shy Texas women one can only guess who that is.


Now on with the next Chapter, I do not think I left anyone out.


Chapter 6


The evening after Giles had arrived; Willow, Xander, Robin and Faith come into Buffy’s house. Willow walks up the stairs to go and see Spike. Where she finds him lying on the bed with Buffy holding her to him but quietly talking to his bodyguard Charles Gunn.


“If you don’t mind we, would like to talk to you downstairs for a minute, Spike.” Willow says as she clears her throat to get their attention.


Looking at Gunn before answering, he replies “Sure Red.” and starts to get off the bed.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Downstairs the gang is sitting quietly, waiting for Spike and Willow to come down.


As Spike follows Willow down the stairs and into the living room, where he takes a seat in an arm chair to the left of the couch, he then takes in the appearances of her friends before asking. “What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?”


Xander was the first to speak up, “Did you mean what you told Willow yesterday that you would take her over to England with you, if you need to, so she could be better.”


“Every word of it could even hook you up with my staff maintenance and have you fixing up the house with everyone else.


Faith then steps in where Xander’s questioning left off, “We have been talking about it since last night and this morning and basically came up with a decision to the problem at hand. Do you love her?”

“With all my heart.” Spike simply states.


“And you will take care of her, not let anything happen to her, as well as let us come see her and visit when ever we want.” She adds to her questions.


“Yes to all of it, I could find work for all of you; I am not sure what you all do.” Spike pauses for a minute trying to think if Buffy had told him. “I do know, Willow is in school and Xander is working in construction.”


“I am a principal of the local High School,” Robin speaks up for the very first time.


“I am 5 by 5 staying at home doing nothing but being a good wife to him, right now someday I would like to teach self defence or something like that.” Faith informs him.


“I’m sure we can work something out for both of you if you decided to move to England, but it is not definite that I am even, going to take Buffy there.” Spike informs them.


Willow picks up and tells him what the others haven’t, “here’s the thing, Buffy is not getting better, it has taken a lot out of us, we love our friend dearly, but also realize you can give her the care that she needs right now. If you are willing to keep her here for her birthday that is in a few days, I am willing to transfer to England for next year, I will have to finish this year, here but there is only about 2 to 3 months left and I can go visit her when we get long breaks.”


“You guys, really mean that that you are willing to let a man you don’t even know well, take your friend across the world?” Spike asks surprised that he is being allowed to do this.


“Yes, Buffy is in love with you and the few days you have been with her, there has already been a change in her, We talked about it last night, both me and Robin and would love the opportunity to live in a new place.” Faith tells him.


“But I would have to say here until the end of the school year, but first thing tomorrow I am putting a transfer in for London, England.” Robin, informs him.


“Thank you” Spike says with a smile on his face.


“Were not done,” Xander pipes in. “I will stay and keep Willow company then if the offer to work for you still stands, I will be moving out there at the same time that Willow does.” Xander then tells him.


“Will always stand, I am a man of my word.” Spike tells him before he turns back to Willow. “Would you like me to set you up in an Uni over there, to make it easier on you?”


“It might help me.” Willow tells him.


“About the last part, yes I believe, it will take a couple days to pack her some things here, I will let you all help with that, then I will leave you to the job of doing more so with the house. What is done with this house will be her decision; I will pay for the bills on it until she decides what to do. So we will leave after her birthday then, now if you don‘t mind, I would like to get back upstairs to her.” Spike tells them.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Spike walks back into Buffy’s room with a smile on his face; he walks back over to Buffy and lies down beside her, before he addresses Gunn. “We will be going back home in less then a week.”


“What about her? I thought you were going to stay with her?” Gunn asks.


“She is coming back to England with us, I want Giles to care for her, help her get better, and he can’t do it here. I have offered all her friends jobs. Red will continue her schooling and maybe by the time she is ready to start in England, Buffy will be able to as well.” Spike informs him.


“I don’t think I understand, you mean they are just going to let you take their friend.” Gunn asks him with a look of confusion on his face as well as in his voice.


“Yeah, but only if I let them, give her a birthday party since her birthday is in a couple days, I also told them I would employ them or they might not have been so motivated to let me.” Spike tells him.


With a laugh Gunn says, “Always the business man.”


Grinning, “I just know how to go after what I want.” Spike tells him.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 Days later, Buffy’s friends have all joined Spike in her room to help celebrate her 19th birthday with her, since the next day Buffy is going to be flying of to England with Spike and his staff that are in Sunnydale.


Walking up to Buffy, Willow says “here Buffy this is from me.” Then she hands her the gift.


Taking the gift from Willow, Spike says “Thank Red.” Then he moves his hands to Buffy’s to help the barely there girl open it.


After doing that with Willow’s gift, he then proceeds to do the same with everyone else’s. After celebrating for a few hours they all leave and tell Spike they will see him in England in a few weeks time when they have Spring break.


As they all leave the house, Spike lays back with Buffy in his arms as he thinks to himself, I can’t wait to get her back home to the mansion in England with me, to share the joy of her and our son or daughter with her in my home land.
Chapter 7 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again for all the reviews, and thanks to spikes mrs for editting this for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 7


2 days after Buffy’s Birthday, Spike’s plane is touching down at Heathrow airport in London, England. As they make their way off the plane, Wesley walks up to join the group getting off. “I brought the car around for you Sir.”


“Thank you Wes, would you please go with Angel and collect our things.” Spike asks him as he walks over to a bench and sits down with Buffy in his arms, to wait with Giles and Gunn.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


15 minutes later, Wesley and Angel rejoin the group.


“If you will follow me I’ll show you where I parked the car.” Wesley states as they stop in front of the group.


“That would be a splendid idea; I really would like to check Buffy over to make sure she is still alright.” Giles informs Spike, as he starts to get up from his seat.


Spike and Gunn also get up and start to follow Wesley out of the airport.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 Minutes later, Wesley pulls up to the gated drive, at the beginning of Spike’s mansion. He enters the code and continues on up the drive towards the house. Once at the house he parks the car in the garage and helps his employer out of the car.


Spike enters his house, with Buffy in his arms, and starts to make his way up to his bedroom. On the way up he is stopped by Anya, “Welcome home, boss and is this Buffy?”


“Not now Anya, I need to bring her up to my room so Giles can have a look at her.” Spike tells her never stopping to look at Anya. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he calls out to Anya. “Get Fred and have her join me in my study in about 5 to 10 minutes.” Then he walks up the stairs.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once in his bedroom he pulls back the covers, on his bed and places Buffy down in it as gentle as possible.


As he turns to face Giles, he is asked, “Am I correct to assume that you are having Fred take care of her?”


“When I am not available, I also figure it might be better to have Fred bath and change her, you know stuff she would most likely feel more comfortable having a women do.”


“You are probably right; I know if, what happened to Buffy was to happen to Jenny, I would feel the same way.” Giles informs him, before saying. “Now if you don’t mind I would really like to check her over.”


“I will be in my study meeting with Fred most likely, just call down there and I will come back up to stay with her.” Spike tells him as he walks out of the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Spike’s study


Spike walks into his study and immediately goes for a drink; he fills his glass from a freshly filled decanter of Whiskey. As he sets the decanter back on the tray and picks up his glass he, hears a knock on his door.


“Come in” He calls out as he makes his way over to his chair and takes a seat.


One of the maids that he employs, by the name of Fred, walks into his study. “You wanted to see me Boss?” She asks shyly.


“Yes Fred, I actually have a new job for you, as many of you know, I have brought my girlfriend here from America, she is sick. I need someone who can take care of her and help her. She is also carrying my child, so Giles is not able to give her anything to help her.” Spike explains to her.


“What is wrong with her Sir?” Fred asks him, since she has not heard anything about her employer’s girlfriend.


“It seems she has had a lot of stress lately and fallen into a great depression, I am hoping by bringing her here, to a new place she will come out of her depression.” Spike explains to her, just as his phone rings.


“Spike” he says into the phone as he picks it up.


“Yes, I am done checking her, so you can come up anytime now.” Giles tells Spike.


“We’ll be right there.” Spike say as he hangs up the phone.


“Come on ducks, let’s go see Buffy.” He tells her as he stands up.


___________________________________________________________________________________


Back up in his room.


“How is she?” He questions Giles as he enters the room.


“I am afraid there has been no change, the trip didn’t hurt her, and so that is a positive sign.”


“Thank you, I will let you know if there is a problem, I know you are tired and would like to go to bed.” Spike says to Giles.


“Yes, very well, I will come and check on her tomorrow.” Giles says as he goes to leave the room, then he notices Fred hanging back by the door. “Hello Fred, how are you?”


“Good thank you.”


Spike sits on his bed and call Fred over. “Fred I would like you to meet Buffy.”


“Buffy this is Fred, I know you don’t know where you are or what is going on, but you are back at my mansion, when you wake up we will talk about all of this. I have asked Fred to take care of you while I work, or if you need anything personal. I hope that is okay, you will be seeing your friends again in a few weeks.”


Just then Buffy whimpers “Spike.”


“I’m here luv, do you think you could, let Fred work with you?”


When he gets no answer from her, he turns to Fred, “Why don’t you sit down and talk to her for a couple minutes, while I am here, tomorrow or the next you will be left alone with her so I can do some work.”


Fred sits down in the chair by the bed, which Gunn had brought in before he left for the night to go home to his wife.


“Hello, Buffy, my name is Winifred Burkle, but you can call me Fred, it is a pleasure to meet you.”
Chapter 8 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to spikes mrs for editting this, and for all the lovely reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 8


A week has pasted since Buffy has left with Spike to go to his home in England. Her four remaining friends were once again all seated in Buffy’s living room. They had been going through some more of Buffy’s things so they could take them over when Willow and Xander went in a few weeks.


“I wonder how she is doing?” Xander asks as he sits back down in a chair from getting himself a can of pop out of the fridge.


“When I was talking to Spike last night, he said that there was no change.” Willow informed the group.


“B, has always been so in control, I hope she gets out of this depression soon.” Faith states.


“I know it just seems so strange, not being able to call and talk to her, there are so many things I want to tell her.” Willow said to everyone.


In which she received nods of agreement though out the room.


Looking at everyone, Xander asks, “well are we done for the day or should we pack some more?”


“I’d say we are done for the day, I know there are other things I would rather be doing on my Saturday afternoon.” Faith told the group.


“So are we Bronzing it tonight then?” Xander then asked.


“Yep, sounds good.” Willow said.


“So we will see everyone tonight,” Faith said as she stands from her seat, and starts to walk to the door.


“I guess I better go too, if I know what is good for me.” Robin says getting up as well and following Faith out.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hours later, at Faith and Robin Wood’s place.


“I love you, you know that right.” Robin asks her as they recover from the orgasm they both just shared.

“Of course I know that, I married you didn’t I?” Faith asked as she rolls on top of him, sliding his cock between her fold, and starts to rock back and forth on his cock.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


3 hours later, Faith and Robin were waking up from their love making induced nap.


“Do you think we should tell the gang that we went to Vegas for Christmas and got married?” Faith asks, getting out of bed to find something to wear for when they go out that night.


“They might be hurt with everything going on with Buffy, but yeah it might be a good idea to tell them.” Robin points out to her.


“Kay, we will tell them, tonight.” Faith says as she pulls out a leather pair of pants and crop top. “I’m going to shower,” then leaves the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that night at the Bronze


As the gang was all seated at their table, Faith looks up at Robin before she says to the rest of their friends. “We have something to tell you.”


“What have you finally set a date for the wedding?” Xander asks.


“Umm not really, you see, we kind of already got married.” Faith says with a tiny trace of nervousness in her voice.


“You what, you couldn’t even wait for Buffy, she has been depressed lately and you show your respect for her by getting married.” Xander bursts out angrily.


“Hold your mouth man, we did it when we went away for Christmas it was kind of just a spur of a moment decision, we were in Vegas and decided lets get married now. So lay off her.” Robin says as he sticks up for his wife.


“I am happy for you.” Willow says, before continuing “It is kind of nice to hear after all this depression that has been in our lives the last month. I am sure Buffy will be happy for as well.”


“She kind of already knows.” Faith said quietly, “we were talking the day before her mother died and she asked me about the ring I was trying to hid when she had shown up at our place, without us knowing. I asked her not to tell, and then all this happened. I did plan on telling everyone sooner.”

“Let’s celebrate, then.” Willow says being happy for her friends.


__________________________________________________________________________________


London, England one week after Buffy arrived, Spike and Giles are in Spike’s study while they discuss how Buffy has taken to her new home here in England.


“I would have thought there, would have been, some change in her by now.” Spike tells Giles, still not completely understanding what his love is going through.


“It might take some time, William; people that have this kind of trauma stress can be fine one day and not the next. She could go on like this for months or years then just snap out of it.”


“Years what about the baby she is carrying, surely it can’t be good on the baby?”


“I have never seen or heard of it with a pregnant women, I don’t know if it will harm the baby or not.” Giles says with all the sympathy he can give Spike knowing that it is his child she is carrying or they all believe it is.


“I hope she will come out of it soon.” Spike simply states as he goes to leave his office. “I am going back to sit with her now.” Then he walks out of the office.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Walking back into his room, which has now been his and Buffy’s for a week, he asks Fred who is sitting with her. “Any change?”


“No I am sorry Sir, there has not been any change, I did manage to get her to eat a bit, but not much.” Fred tells him as he takes his place beside Buffy on the bed.


“I have been called out of my home to work tomorrow, I will be leaving early and not be home till late, I don’t want to go and have tried to get out of it, but they told me they need my help as I am the one who wrote the original draft that they are having problems with.”


“Would you like me to stay with her then?” Fred asks as he pauses; knowing he truly would not be going if he didn’t need too.


“Yes there are not many people she knows in the house, she knows Gunn and Wesley from our first trip to Sunnydale, I know that Anya and Tara have been up to see her and Giles, so if you need to leave the room for anything you get one of them. If something happens you have them or you call my cell. Angel will be my driver and guard tomorrow.” Spike instructs her.


“Very well, Sir. It is getting late and I would really like to go to bed.”


“That will be all for the day, get some rest because I shall be gone by 8 am tomorrow.” Spike tells her as he sends her off for the night.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next day, 3 hours after Spike leaves to go for work, Giles comes to check on Buffy. “How is our dear one this morning? He asks as he comes into the room


“She still seems to be the same to me.” Fred responds to him.


“Well I shall have a look at her, then.” He tells her as he moves in closer to Buffy. After looking Buffy over he stands to address Fred once more, when his eyes catch some thing. He turns back to Buffy and sits beside her on the bed. “That is right, do that again, you need to come back to us, for your babies sake if not Spike’s.” Then he stands and tells Fred what he just saw.


“I do believe she is trying to come around to us, she has just started with rapid eye movement.”


“Should I be calling William and tell him?” Fred questions Giles.


“We will keep and eye on her, it could still take hours or days for it to actually happen, if we call him from his meeting now he will just have to go back again, and if she is not awake then it will truly hurt him.” Giles explains to her as he has also been keeping an eye on William’s mental state without telling anyone.


“I understand will you be coming back today?”


“I will come back just before supper hour about 4 pm.” He informs her.


“Thanks you.”


___________________________________________________________________________________


2pm in the afternoon, Fred is still with Buffy in Spike and Buffy’s room when Buffy sits up in bed and looks around. After a couple minutes of trying to take everything in, she says. “Where am I? And who are you?”


AN: For anyone wondering this is a true form of depression it is often called Trauma or stress depression, they can go on fine one day and the next they are not. They can be in it for years, but most are not; once they have worked it through and received the help needed they normally are out of it. With Buffy being pregnant she is unable to take any drugs to help her with it, so she has fallen farther into despair, until her body has worked it through. I have seen it, one day they can’t get out of bed and the next they are fine. I hope that clears it up in case anyone was wondering if it is a true one or not.
smlcspike.
Chapter 9 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and again thanks to spikes mrs for editing this for me. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 9


2pm in the afternoon, Fred is still with Buffy in Spike and Buffy’s room when Buffy suddenly sits up in the bed and looks around. After a couple minutes of trying to take everything in, she says rather puzzled “Where am I? And who are you?”


Fred just sits there in shock for a couple minutes till she hears again. “I ask you again who are you and where am I?”


“I’m sorry, can I call you Buffy?” Fred squeaks out in surprise.


“Yes you can call me Buffy, what can I call you?”


“Fred, my name is Winifred Burkle, and I work for William Prattel….” Fred paused for a minute.


“Well now we are getting some where” Buffy says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.


Fred continues as if she never even heard Buffy, “you are in Mr. Prattel’s house, in London England. I work for William as a maid mostly, but I have been known to do other things, before I came to work for William, so when he brought you here, he asked me to be the one in charge of your care.”


Buffy takes in everything that, this Fred person has just said, but doesn’t know what to think of it, so she decides to ask. “May I have a few minutes alone?, could you also get me something to eat?”


“Sure, I will just go and tell the Doctor you are awake. He was coming in a few hours to check on you and I will also call William to tell him you are awake, he really didn’t like the idea of leaving you all by yourself while he went in for the meeting he had today, and then I will come back with something for you to eat. Should I have them set a place for you at the diner table as well?”


“Umm not tonight, but maybe you could tell me where the bathroom is just in case I have to use it while you are gone, and please could you hold off on calling Spike, would it not be a surprise if it was me he heard on the other end of the phone.”


“Very well, I will be back shortly, or do you want more time to yourself?”


“Could you give me a hour, I suddenly feel like I want a shower.” Buffy tells her.


“Sure see you in a hour and I will bring the Doctor back then too.” Fred says as she gets up from her chair and leaves the room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once she is out of Buffy and Spike’s bedroom, Fred goes right to find Doctor Giles, as she looks in the mini office he keeps here at the mansion, she sees him ending a call on his phone before she knocks.


Hearing a knock on his door, he calls out “Come in, and have a seat.”


“I am sorry to bother you Sir, but I have news.” Fred says to Giles as she takes a seat in a chair across from him at his desk.


Looking up from his paper work, he says to her, “And what would be so important that you disobey, Master William’s orders to come and seek me out?”


“Buffy is awake.” Fred states.


“She is awake, and you just leave her alone, she has been in a state of depression for 3 maybe 4 weeks that we know of.”


“No we talked some, I didn’t tell her much, just who I was and where she was. I don’t know if she knows about this house being a mansion or if she knows he is a Millionaire so I just told her I worked for him as a maid and was also asked to take care of her.”


“Very well, but my dear that still doesn’t answer the question of why you are here now.”


“Oh sorry, she asked for some time to herself and she also wanted to take a shower and she said she was hungry and asked if I could fetch her some food.”


“Very well dear, why don’t you go and take her, her food and I shall give William a call, after all I did just hang up with him.”


“No you can’t, she asked if she could be the one to call William.”


“Very well, why don’t I go and have a look at her, while you are getting her something to eat.”


“No she asked for a hour, I believe she won’t do anything she had a big smile on her face at the mention of William.” Fred informs him.


“Very well, dear, we will go and check on her in a hour, take her some food and let her call William. He said he would be at least a couple more hours longer when he just called.” Giles tells her.


“Alright I will meet you back here in about one hour.” Fred says as she gets up from her chair and walks out of the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Back upstairs Buffy is deep in thought, ‘What happened to me, the last I truly remember doing is standing at Mom’s grave. Oh god Mom is dead and I never got to make things right. Where are my friends? Why am I at William’s? Does he know about the baby, if so does he believe it is his, when I haven’t said anything to him in 3 months? Why am I in England? Oh god I am so confused. Where is William? I just hope someone can answer my questions.’ Then she gets off the bed and goes into the adjoining bathroom that Fred pointed out. She grabs some new towels out of the closet where she was instructed to and goes to take a shower.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1 hour later, Giles and Fred are knocking on the door to Buffy and William’s room.


“Come in.” Buffy calls out to them.


“I brought you something to eat; I wasn’t sure what you would want, so I just brought you soup and a sandwich.” Fred says right before she catches herself starting to babble.


“Thanks, you would get along perfect with my friend Willow, she always babbles when she is nervous.” Buffy tells her as she takes the tray of food, from Fred.


“Your friend is a lovely girl,” Giles tells her as he enters the room, at Buffy’s confused look he continues. “I had the chance to meet her, when Spike called me over to Sunnydale. I am sure they all will be quite surprised to hear from you, when we last spoke to Willow I am afraid there had been no change to your condition which we could tell her about.”


“I am sorry who are you?” Buffy asks.


“Oh right, sorry my dear. I am Master William’s staff Doctor; He called me over to check you out, when he finally found you again in Sunnydale.”


As her hand gone to her stomach, when she paused from eating, she asked in a quiet voice. “You, does he know. Do you know that I am pregnant?”


“Yes, my dear, we know about the baby, your friend Willow told him, when she told us what was wrong with you, but she did not know who the father was, could only assume it was Master William.” He told her.


“Yes it is Spike’s; do people really think of me as the type to sleep around?” Buffy said angrily.


“No my dear, William has taken responsibility of you and the baby. Now I must ask you a hard question, do you remember what happened?”


“Yes, no I don’t know I am confused with some of it, by how I got here for one, where my friends are and where William is?”


“Would you rather William were here before we have the long talk and you answer some questions as to what happened before he found you or do you want to do it with out him?” Giles asks his heart going out to this girl that is still in pain, and he fears for her.


Like a child on Christmas morning, she asks, “You mean it; I can call and talk with William?”


Picking up the phone, he says “Yes, dear.” Then he dials and hands the phone to Buffy.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Answering his ringing phone when he sees it is his house number. “Hello, William Prattel speaking.”


“Spike?” Buffy manages to get out.


“Buffy?”
Chapter 10 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and thanks for all the reviews let me know if you like the Spuffy chapter. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 10


40 minutes after Spike got the call from Buffy, he was up and out of the car before it even came to at complete stop, running into the house he went straight to his bedroom and on to the bed with Buffy, he pulled her into his arms as he kicked off his boots onto the floor.


“I missed you so much, thank god you are awake and back with me.” Spike say as he leans down and kisses her.


Buffy responds to the kiss, so after a few minutes, Giles quietly says to Fred, “This should be a private moment for them, we can come back later to find out how she is doing.”


“I think your right,” She tells him as she lets him lead her out of the bedroom.


Buffy ends the kiss and asks, “So how does it feel to know you are going to be a father?”


“Great, I never thought I would have any children, so do you know exactly how far along you are?” He ends up asking her.


“Most likely about 4 months, I am so sorry; I didn’t call and tell you.” She says to him as she rubs her hand over his cheek.


“Hey none of that, you are here now, but I guess there is a lot we need to talk about.” Spike tells her, letting his hand come to rest on her stomach after he has pushed aside her shirt, after all she did just put his biggest fear to rest.


Buffy reaches down and removes her shirt before laying her head against his chest, then saying, “I don’t know what happened, One day I find out I am pregnant and it made me so happy, then I tell Mom and we got into a huge argument about me not being responsible and do I really think that you would be coming back and if you did was I that naive to think you would want me or the baby, then two days later I found her on the couch dead, I wanted to call you so bad but, I didn’t have time. I asked my friends for some time after the funeral and everything just seemed to come crashing down on me and I just wanted you.” She was crying by the time she finished telling him this.


“I wish I would have known I would have been there for you.” Spike tells as he gives her a quick kiss on the lips.


“Thank you, I know I shouldn’t ask this now because we have a lot to talk about, like why I am here in England and the fact that you have a Doctor on staff as well as what ever Fred is to you and lets not mention you always had the guards with you in Sunnydale. But with that said, could you just please love me, right now.”

Spike just chuckles, and gives her a quick kiss on the lips as he reaches down and undoes the bra she is still wearing, when he ends the kiss he then removes his shirt and says, “You are right we do need to talk but I can answer that question pretty simple, but lets make love first.” He says as he reaches out and caresses on of her breasts with his hand, “Just think I will get to watch the women I love feed out son or daughter from these in a few months,” then he latches onto one with his mouth and gently sucks it.


Buffy moans and says, “Keep doing that and you might get some before the baby is born, I have heard that some women get their milk leaking out, before the baby is born.”


As he lays her down on the bed he says, “I think I can live with that.” Then he starts to kiss his way down her body, as he gets to her belly button, He says “Our baby is getting everything it needs right now through this spot on him or her.” and circles it with his tongue.


“You really are happy that I am pregnant, aren’t you?” Buffy asks.


“The happiest.” He honestly answers as he pops the buttons on the jeans she is wearing, and then lowers the zipper as he slides them off her body. After he takes off her jeans he then comes back up and starts to slide off her panties, as he sees a tiny raise where the baby would be, he says “That is our child in there,” and then give that spot a kiss.


He finishes sliding her panties off, and comes back up and spreads her legs apart, then lays himself between her legs, after taking a long sniff of her, he darts his tongue out and licks her from bottom to top.


“Oh yeah, that feels good, so good, don’t stop,” Buffy babbles out.


“Don’t worry luv, don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.” He tells her with a smile and then goes back to his task at hand.


Before long he is pushing a finger into her has he sucks on her clit, he curls the finger up to rub against her G-stop and sucks harder while he knows she is close.


“Spike” She screams as he gives her clit one last hard suck.


As he crawls up her body again so he can kiss her, her hands go to the button on his jeans. After she manages to get them undone and starts to slide them off, Spike gets up and pushes them the rest of the way off.


Lying back down, he gives he a kiss as he gently slides his hard length inside her, starting a slow gently rhythm.


“You could go a little faster you know,” She tells him, wondering if he is going so slow and gentle because of the baby.

“Can’t, might hurt the baby.” He simply states.


“William, men and women have been doing this for years when a women is pregnant, it is not going to hurt the baby yet, the doctor will tell us when it is not safe to be making love.” She tells him with a smile on her face.


“I know” he tells her as he starts to speed up his pace, “I would still like to check with Giles to make sure it is safe.”


Before long, they are both screaming out their release, “Spike” Buffy screams as Spike, screams “Buffy.”


Rolling off of her he pulls her into his arms and says to her, “Rest now; when you wake up we will go for a tour of the place and you can call your friends.”


“What about Dr. Giles, he said he had some questions to ask?” Buffy asks him with a yawn.


“He will be here; he lives in one of the rooms in the other wing, with his wife and the rest of my staff.” Spike tells her.


“You know that is going to take some getting use to, how much staff do you actually have?”


“A lot,” We can talk about that later.


“William that must cost a fortune?” She tells him wondering why he has so much staff.


“Don’t you worry about it; Anya would be very mad and think you are taking her job away. All I want is for you to rest. I can afford it luv.”


“What are you a millionaire or something?” Buffy asks teasing him, since he is talking about all the staff he has.


“Actually yes I am” He simple states.


By the look in his eyes, she knew he was telling the truth, all she could say was, “Oh!”
Chapter 11 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editing this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire‘s Bride


Chapter 11


“What are you a millionaire or something?” Buffy asks teasing him, since he is talking about all the staff he has.


“Actually yes I am,” He simple states.


By the look in his eyes, she knows he is telling the truth, and all she can say is, “Oh!”


“We’ll talk about everything later, you just get some sleep.” He tells her as he sees her yawn again.


“I love you,” She tells him as she cuddles back into his side some more.


“I love you too.” Spike tells her, gently caressing her hair to try and help her sleep.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hours later, Buffy wakes up from her nap, to find Spike still asleep beside her, as she lays there looking at him she starts to realize that during their time together in Sunnydale he really didn’t want to talk a lot about himself. Just as she starts to try and think about things he had said and done, he wakes up, “Have a nice sleep luv?”


“Surprisingly yes.” She answers him as she stretches out beside him.


“So do you want to call your Mates first? Or have a tour of the house? Which will probably end with a visit to Giles office or room?” Spike asks her, before placing a quick kiss on her lips.


“Do you think I could have another shower before we do any of that?” Buffy asks not sure what Spike will let her do.


Sensing her uneasiness he takes her head and turns it to him, before saying. “Buffy you can do anything you want, when you want, I brought you here because I love you. You needed help and I was able to get it for you, your Mates realized that and are willing to make changes too. Xander, I have offered a job here; Red is willing to transfer to one of the colleges here and same with your two married friend. If I was going to treat you like staff then you would be in the staff quarters of this house and not here in my bedroom sharing a bed with me. He tells her and then adds quietly, “Unless you would rather have your own room.”


“Thank you, I can’t wait to get to know you better and to see what it is like to live in England.” Buffy says to him as she places a kiss on his lips.

“Now you said something about a shower, is that something you plan on doing alone or can I join you?” Spike asks her as he wags his eyebrows at her.


“Oh you can’t be that horny all ready.” Buffy tells him.


“When I am with you Baby, I am always like this and the fact that I just found out that you are carrying my child in you, is going to make it worst.” Spike tells her as he takes her hand and places it over his already hard cock.


Taking his hand as she starts to get off the bed, “Come on big guy lets go get ourselves cleaned up, so I can call Willow.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


5 minutes later, in the shower, Spike is kissing her passionately under the shower, as he lathers her back with soap from the shower sponge. When he breaks the kiss he starts trailing smaller kisses down her neck and shoulder till he eventually reaches her breast, he then whispers “I missed you so much when I had to come back here for those 3 months.” He latches on to her nipple and starts to gently suck it into his mouth.


“I missed you too, so much so I never want to be apart from you again.” She simply states as she holds his head to her breast.


Turning his eyes back up to her, he releases her nipple with a pop, and says “Marry me.” Moving back up to kiss her passionately on the lips.


When the kiss ends, she says “Marry you? Surprised by the sudden request.


“Sorry luv, it just kind of came out, I know we haven’t been together long, but the way I feel about you is not going to change. You don’t have to say yes, I should not have even asked.” He tells her a little bit hurt at what her response was, after all Dru laughed in his face when he asked her, and then later that night after he came back from the bar, he had found her in their bed with someone else.



Softly she says, “William, look at me.” she waits until he looks up at her. “Of course I will marry you, but I would want to wait till after the baby is born and is able to be left with someone else while we are on our honeymoon.”


His eyes light up like a child on Christmas morning, before he says to her. “I think it would be best to wait some too luv, there is nothing wrong with a long engagement. How about I take you out for dinner the beginning of next week, then we can make it official?”


“That sounds great, but I am not sure if have anything to wear.” She tells him a little worried of not knowing what she has and doesn’t have her with her in England.”


“We will worry about that later, I still have to have all your things brought into our bedroom now, and you are willing to share it with me?” He asks her, before ducking his head back down to kiss her.


“Yes, William I will share your bedroom with you.” She simply tells him when they break the kiss for air, then adds. “Could you make love to me now, before the water gets cold?”


“Oh that I can do,” He says as he turns her and places her back up against the tile wall of the shower walls, he gently takes one of her legs and wraps it around him, before instructing her on what he wants her to do. “Wrap your other leg around me luv.”


Buffy wraps her leg around him, and tightens the one that he has placed around his waist, she then takes her hands and started running them up and down his chest, over his shoulders and around his back for as far as she could.


Once Spike felt like he has his balance enough that he would not fall or hurt her and their baby, he thrusts up into her, smiling to himself when he hears Buffy’s “AAHH!” caused by his entering.


Starting out slow, and gently building up to a faster and harder pace, in the ever cooling water, before long, they are both reaching their peaks and scream out each others names “Spike” “Buffy.” As they share the last few tremors of their love making, Spike kisses her passionately before sliding his, now semi hard cock out off her and turning of the now cold water, as he lets her feet slide to the bottom of the tub, once he is sure that she has her balance, he steps out of the tub and picks up a big fluffy towel from the towel rod and holds it out to her. Then he wraps a second one around his waist and walks her out of the bathroom with him.


Once back in the bedroom, he instructs her, “Have a seat on the bed and get comfortable while I get you the portable phone.” Then he walks off to get the phone from where it is on a shelf in the bedroom.


Walking back to Buffy he sees she is leaning against a bunch of pillows, he then hands her the phone, and undoes her towel, exposing her to him. “Now you call your Mates, while I have something to eat.” He then spreads her legs and positions himself between them.
Chapter 12 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 12


On the phone between England and Sunnydale, Ca.


Buffy takes the phone from Spike and dials the well known cell phone number of her best female friend, Willow Rosenberg. After a couple of rings, she hears it being answered. “Hello” Willow says into the phone as she brings it to her ear.


“Hello, Will, is that you?” Buffy asks her friend.


“Buffy? Oh my, is that you Buffy?” Willow asks at hearing her voice.


“Yeah, Will it’s me, I woke up a few hours ago, or became alert or what ever you want to call it.” Buffy tells her.


“So how are you?” Willow then questions her friend before continuing, “Xander and everyone are going to be so happy you are up and about.”


Been better kind of confused, I also woke up in a strange place with a strange women watching over me.” Buffy informs her best friend.


“Where was Spike?” Willow asks a little concerned for her friend.


“He had a business meeting today, and hadn’t made it home yet.” Buffy tells her friend all too aware of how her friend worries. “But, I believe I did meet a woman today that you would hit it right off with, just not sure if she is into women.”


Lifting his head from between her thighs, Spike says, “Oh I am sure they will hit it right off and she is very much into women.” Then he goes back to his task at hand.


“Did you hear that Will? He said she was very much into women.” Buffy tells her friend in case she didn’t hear Spike.


“I guess I will meet her when I come over to visit then.” Willow suggest to Buffy.


“So when will I get to see OH” Buffy moans out as Spike inserts a finger inside her and starts to suck on her clit. “Stop that,” She hisses at Spike before continuing her chat with Willow. “So when will I get to see you again?”


“In about 3 week Xander and I are going to be going out there, to visit while I have my break from school.” Willow informs her, before asking, “So what is he doing that you want him to stop?”


“You so don’t want to know.” Buffy informs her friend.


20 minutes later, Buffy is clicking off the phone and placing it on the table beside the bed, before she asks Spike, “Do you think you could come up here and kiss me now?”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


As he crawls up her body, kissing various spots on the way, he asks her “Did you have a nice chat with your best mate?”


“Yeah it was nice to talk to her again; I am going to miss her.” Buffy tells him honestly.


“She will be here before you know it,” He tells her as he kisses her and enters her in one long thrust, Buffy then tears her mouth away from Spike’s to let out a scream. He then starts to kiss her passionately again as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of her.


As they end the kiss, they start to move faster together, and as they both near their on coming peaks, their mouths join passionately, as they swallow each other screams of passion.


Spike lays still for a couple of minutes before he rolls over taking Buffy with him.


After a few minutes of lying with Spike, Buffy quietly asks, “I am all for the love making we have been doing, but do you think we could find something to eat? I haven’t eaten anything proper in days.”


“Sure luv, lets get up and get dress, so we can go find something to eat and I will give you a tour of the house, so you know where to find things, then we can see if Giles is about to have that chat with him.” Spike tells her, as he starts to slide out of the bed to pick up their earlier discarded clothes from the floor.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later they are both dressed and entering the kitchen to see about getting something to eat, when Anya walks in behind Buffy and Spike. “I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to come down tonight, you know, to have that food go to waste is not making you any money.”


“Hello to you too, Anya.” William addresses her with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.


“Ah William, I placed a plate for you and your lady friend aside for when you decided to join us.” Rosemarie, one of the man cooks told Spike, after she heard what Anya had said.


“Thanks Rosemarie, what would I do without you?” Spike asked as she placed the 2 plates on the breakfast bar in the kitchen.


“You could start by introducing your little friend to everyone, Master.” Rosemarie said in a teasing tone.


“This is Buffy, she will be living with us, in fact she is my girlfriend,” he tells the cook before turning to Anya. “I need to introduce all the staff to her, so call them and make sure they know that I want everyone at Breakfast tomorrow.” He then sits down with Buffy.


____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes after, they had finished eating their dinner, Spike was guiding her down one of the many halls of the mansion he lived in, and he had already showed her the indoor pool, the games room, TV room and the library. Now he was on this way to the staff quarters to show her where to go if she ever needing anything, he also figured he would pop in on Giles with her so he could ask her the questions he need to know.


As they knocked on Giles’s door and waited, they heard someone yell “Come in.”


“Ah William, and Buffy I was just about to ring your room to see if you were ready to talk yet, I trust that you both talked about what happen and have had time to catch up with each other.” Giles asks both Buffy and Spike.


“If that is your way of asking if she has been well loved, then the answer would be yes.” Spike informs Giles but not before Buffy could hide her blush.


“William” Buffy calls out, once she was able to maintain her emotions.


“What?” He asks looking at Buffy, “Its not as if he doesn’t know we haven’t been together, you are after all carrying my child.”


“Why don’t you both take a seat and we can see about having a little chat, how does that sound Buffy?” Giles said see the girl was far too uncomfortable about what William had said with such easiness. Giles also quickly made a mental note to have a chat with William about the girl and her age.


“Okay I guess.” Buffy said a little shyly.


“Why don’t we start with the baby you are carrying, then?” Giles suggest to Buffy and Spike.


“Umm okay what do you want to know?”

“Is there a doctor that you have been seeing in regards to your care, and the baby’s care?” Giles asked not knowing if he wanted to know or not.


Biting her lip before answering, Buffy said, “Would it be bad if I said no, I was supposed to go back a couple of days after mom’s funeral.”


“No that is quite alright most women don’t find out they are pregnant until they are 3 months or more. I would not put you as much more than 3 months.”


“It would be almost four, I would have gotten pregnant around he middle to end of October, just before William left to come back home.” Buffy informed him, as his phone started to ring.


“If you will excuse me I have to take this.” Giles said as he picked up his phone. “Giles, how may I help you?”


“I need you to come home, one of the girls are sick.” His wife said into the phone.


“Alright, luv, I will just tell William and be back in a few minutes.” Giles told his wife before hanging up, as he brought his attention back to Spike and Buffy he said, “That was Jenny, it seems one of the girls is sick.”


Nodding to Giles, Spike then says to Buffy, “Come on luv, let’s leave the doc so he can go and take care of his Wife and Daughters.” After Buffy gets up and joins him, he then leads her out the room.
Chapter 13 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and you guys for the reviews, I am sad to say that with busy schedules that updates may not be weekly like they have been, we may be looking at every 2 weeks, I will be finishing the story so no worries there, Again we don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 13


The 3rd week in February, about 3 weeks after Buffy has came out of her depression.


“So what time did you say that Willow and Xander would be arriving?” Buffy asked her Fiancée as she sat down at the vanity table in their shared bedroom and started to brush her hair.


“Their plane should be in around 11am.” Spike tells her as he gets up from the bed and walks over to her.


“That is early; I would have thought they wouldn’t be here until tonight.” Buffy told him as she handed him the brush he was holding his hand out for.


“Seems Xander felt it would be better to travel at night so they could get some sleep on the plane.” Spike explains to her.


“Oh!” Was all she could think to say?


“They will be here soon enough,” Spike tells her as he glances at the clock by the bed.


“I still wish I could have gone with Gunn and Wes to pick them up at the airport.” She tells him, trying to hide her disappointment.


Picking up on her tone of voice he says to her, “I know you would luv, but the airport is not a place for a pregnant woman to be going if she doesn’t have to.”


“Spike I am only 4 months pregnant, nothing should happen if I went to the airport.” Buffy informs him.


“I know but, I feel better with you staying here, I know you don’t like it, but I don’t want anything to happen to this little one.” He finishes off this saying letting his left hand rest on her slightly larger stomach.


“I know you don’t and I think I understand why too.” She tells him as they had finally had a chance to talk about each of their past histories.


“Thank you, luv,” he says as he puts down the brush and leans down to kiss her, when he stands back up, he suggests. “Why don’t we go for a walk or something before your mates get here?”


Standing up, she turns around and drapes her arms around his neck, pulling up slightly to kiss him. “I would love that, thank you.”


“Well then my lady, why don’t we head out for a walk?” He asks as he takes his arm and drapes it over her shoulders and starts to guide it out the door.


Giggling, Buffy says, “Why thank you kind Sir.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hour later, Spike is walking Buffy to the front of the house, just as his driver/bodyguards come back, from the airport with Xander and Willow.


Seeing who is getting out of the car, once it has come to a complete stop, she lets go of Spike’s hand and runs up to the car. “Willow, Xander, I missed you so much.”


“Missed you too, Buff.” Xander says a he moves to give her a hug, and then whispers in her ear, “He better be treating you right.”


“Just fine, but thanks for asking.” She tells him before she lets go of him and moves to give Willow a hug. “Missed you too, Will’s.”


“I know me too; our dorm room is so quiet without you.” Willow tells her.


After Buffy hugs Willow and steps back, Xander moves in between Willow and Buffy and throws and arm around both of his friends and starts to walk up towards the house where Spike is waiting and watching. As Xander goes to walk into the house with Buffy and Willow, he stops at Spike, “Nice house you have here, bleach boy.”


“Good to see you again to, Whelp.” Spike tells him as he starts to walk in behind them, to where Anya and Fred are waiting in the foyer. “Anya, would you mind showing Xander to his room and Fred would you be a dear and show Red, to her’s too. Lunch will be in about 30 minutes, in the dinning room.” Spike tells everyone as he continues through to his study.


“Thank you for this.” Buffy tells him after she has shut the door to his study.


“Buffy, they are your mates, you need to see them and they need to see you. Honestly I don’t think they would have let you come if I didn’t allow them to come and visit then move over here.” He tells her as he takes her in his arms.


“Would it, be kind of asking too much if Willow and Fred found a way to fall in love with each other?” Buffy asks the man as he holds her in his arms.


“I think it would be good for Fred if she and Red did manage to get together, and I think Anya could show Xander a thing or to as well.” Spike tells her as he leans down and kisses the top of her head.


“Yeah he could use someone as well; he was been single for far too long.” Buffy says as she agrees with Spike.


“Well luv, it would be best if we headed on out to the dinning room, lunch should be served soon.” Spike tells her as he lets go of her and takes a step back.


“Yeah ok,” She says not really wanting to remove his arms from around her.


“Don’t worry luv, we will have time for us later, but right now you have hungry mates and I have hungry employees, after lunch you can take them on at tour of the grounds and house, and spend some time catching up with them, I will see you again for supper if you don’t need me before.” Spike tells her has he starts to walk to the dinning room with her.


“Don’t you think they might be too tired to have a whole walking tour of the grounds and house, after all it is huge?” Buffy asks as they enter the dinning room, to find Anya and Xander already sitting there.


“Buffy, I must say thank you to you for having you friend come visit and move over here in a couple of months. I can see many orgasms coming my way, this week and in the future by him.” Anya tells Buffy, as Xander spits out the mouth ful of water he had just taken.


“We normally keep our liquid in our mouth, Xander,” Willow says to him as she enters the dinning room with Fred.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


5 minutes later the rest of Spike’s staff had entered the dinning room and set about chatting to get to know each other.
Chapter 14 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting, again it might go more than one week for posting RL is really busy right now. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 14


Monday night, in Buffy and Spike bedroom after everyone has gone to bed for the night. “So luv, what did you do with you mates today?”


“We went over the list of College and Universities you gave Willow, then we all went around looking at them. I honestly didn’t believe that there were so many of them here in London.”


“So what ones did you go too?” Spike asked wondering if they went to all on the list.


“The University of London, did you know that it was one of the oldest University in this country, it was established in 1836. It also has a very good course that Willow is currently taking. We also went to Queen Mary University and it seems to be combined with 4 other Universities, but it seems to be all medical and I don’t think Willow had that in mind. The one she liked the most was Kings College, it looks to be a branch of the University of London.” She informed him.


“So did you go to the other 2 on the list as well?” Spike was a little surprised that she mentioned 3 and told him about them but nothing about the other 2.


“Yeah but they didn’t have what she wanted.” She told him honestly, before continuing, “She did fill out forms for next year, and her transcript is going to be transferred after the end of the year, they contacted the over seas department at UC Sunnydale. It has an over night person because of the time change.” Buffy informed him, as she started to undress for the night.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Over in Willow’s room the same night.


“So what do you think of England so far?” Fred asked Willow as they lounged on the bed.


“Well I liked all the colleges that we went to but liked Kings the best so; I am going to attend there next year.” Willow tells Fred.


“What about the people you have met so far?”


Leaning up and kissing Fred softly she says, “Is that your way of finding out what I feel about you?”


“Yes, in a way.” Fred answers honestly.


“Well then let’s just say I would like to see where this goes, we will have to be apart for a few months but if we can manage that I think we might be able to be together in the end.” Willow honestly tells her.


“Maybe William will even let me go visit you.” Fred tells her.


“We can only hope.” Willow tells her honestly.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Down in Anya’s room, with Xander.


As she rolls of Xander to lie beside him, she asks him “So are you ready for another go?”


“What is 2 times in one night not enough for you?” Xander says with surprise in his voice.


“You know we did it more that twice the first night you were here.” Anya points out.


“Yeah well give me a minute to recover, will you?” He asks making it clear he will go another round with her.


“I can’t believe you go home in 4 days.” Anya points out to him trying to buy him recovery time but also snaking her hand down to his cock and grabbing it in her hand.


As she starts to pump his shaft, he says “Well I will be back in a few months after that to live here, and work for William.”


“I know so maybe then when you come back we can start to work on a baby too.”


“Come again.” He shrieks out, as she starts to lower her body down him again to take his cock in her mouth.


“I want to have a baby someday and figure why not when you come back.” She told him as she engulfed his semi-hard cock in her mouth.


“Lets see how it goes after I come back, before we start talking about babies but it won’t hurt doing the practice, Oh god and keep doing that.”


Smiling around him, she says “I will if you promise not to cum.”


“Better stop then, because I can tell you Cumming will most definitely happen, why don’t you get up here and ride on me this time before we go to sleep.”


“With pleasure,” She tells him as she lets his now hard cock pop out of her mouth and climbs up him to slide down on his cock.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next following morning at Breakfast.


“So I take it everyone had a good night sleep?” Spike questioned as everyone sat down around the table.


“The best, thanks for letting them come and visit and giving Xander a job here.” Anya blurts out.


“Oh okay, so he is good then.” Spike say with a wink to Anya.


“Yep.”


“So what do you have planned tomorrow night I was thinking of taking Buffy, Red and Xander to the opera house, Fred you are welcome to come if you want to go with Red and you could come with Xander if you wanted Anyanka.”


“Love too.”


“Um William we don’t have the dresses for that.” Buffy points out to him.


“Never fear luv, you can go shopping today and buy some, on me even Fred and Anya. I will have Wes drive you to the Shopping Centre where you can all buy one.”


___________________________________________________________________________________


After hours of shopping and going to three different shopping centres, which were no where near each other, The Olive Branch, Capital shopping centre and The London Trocadero. The 4 young women returned home with their dresses and accessories, for the next night.

Buffy had chosen a Rosette Gown designed by Laundry, it had a Rosette detail on shoulder straps, V neckline; Empire waist, which she chose to help hide her slightly large stomach due to the baby she is carrying. The back was sheer detailed and 100% silk. It was also petrol colour to help highlight her eyes.


Willow, picked out a Printed Halter Gown also designed by Laundry, the colour of her hair really brought out the colours in the dress, Seaglass with multicolour abstract print, hers was also 100% silk, and has a sweetheart neckline; halter straps, and a ruched bust. Then a full skirt was attached to it.


While Buffy and Willow went with something to enhance parts of them, Fred went with something simple but elegant. With a white Satin Side-Shirred Gown, it was Lustrous satin crepe design and a Body-skimming bias-cut silhouette, by Chadwick’s.


Anya also went the simple route, in a black Ruched Spaghetti-Strap Dress; it was also by Chadwick’s. Ruched empire bodice with shirring at the waist and a long softly ruffled skirt, with a jewelled appliqué accent on the bodice of the dress. It was Polyester matte chiffon, for just a simple touch to the dress.
Chapter 15 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Happy Thanksgiving, to everyone in Canada, and thanks for the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


AN: I do not no anything about an Opera, I grew up in a small town and we have no Opera house near use, the nearest was over 5 hours away, so I have never been. I also don’t know what time they normally start at, and every time I tried to go in the website of the Opera house, it kept telling me that it was closed during the night time hours.


I also have never been to the London Eye, everything I have found out about it has been from their website, and so if do I get something wrong, I truly am sorry.


This chapter also ends with a Willow/Fred love scene so if you don’t want to read it just skip it.



Chapter 15


The next morning, once everyone had settled at the dinning room table, Spike started talking about what would take place that evening. “We will be leaving the house promptly at 6pm, the show starts at 7pm, so we will have to be there in order to make sure we have our drinks and everything before the curtain opens.”


“It has been so long since I have been to one. What are we going to see Spike?” Anya asks.


“I would really like it to be a surprise about what we are going to see.” William says to Anya.


“Oh, Okay ruin all my fun.” She says with a pout.


“I am sure we will have fun. What are we doing today anyway?” Xander asks.


“Buffy needs her rest, if she is going to be going out tonight.” Spike clearly states to everyone.


“You know I am not a child William?” Buffy says in a huff at the mention of her needing her rest.


“I know luv, but you are carrying my child and I want you to get your rest, depending on the opera they can be long and boring, I don’t want you falling asleep.” He tells her as he tries to calm her down some.


“It’s okay Buffy, we can stay in and watch some TV or something, then if it is going to be as late as William says it is, I am going to lay down later as well, I still haven’t got use to the time change between California and England.” Willow tells her friend also trying to calm her down a little. One thing that William hasn’t learned yet is Buffy is her own person and if she doesn’t want to rest she won’t.


“Oh well, if you are going to I might as well too.” Buffy says to her friend.


“With that settled how about we all eat.” William then says to everyone in the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that night as they enter the Royal Opera house, the first thing Buffy and Willow notice is the décor that it is set up as.


“Oh this is beautiful, William. Thank you for bringing me here.” Buffy says to him.


“I do like to attend once and a while.” He tells her as he, guides them to the large booth he has rented for the night. “Why don’t we sit down then I can go and get you something to drink.”


“You picked a good choice of Ballet, Opera’s William.” Anya tells him as she notices the sign announcing the famous Ballet called La Bayadere.


‘Thank you Anya, I am glad you approve.”


“I am not sure, but I might have read about this in high school.” Willow announces.


“It is possible I know they have one, called La Bayadere, a Ballet in three acts, my own copy was published in 1989.” William tells her, as they sit down in their seats.


“You actually read a book on a Ballet?” Buffy questions him trying to hold back her laugher.


“I read a lot of books, you would be surprised by what I have read and wrote. Now how about I get those drinks, so we will be ready when the Ballet starts?” He then asks as he gets up from his seat beside Buffy.


Seeing that their employer was going to leave the booth, Gunn got up and accompanied William to where he could purchase some drinks for everyone, while Wesley stayed with everyone else.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


It was well after 11pm at night when the Ballet had ended and the group had gotten out and returned to the house.


“So what did everyone think of the Ballet?” William asked as they entered the house.


“Please, I just want to sleep William can we not discuss this tomorrow?” Buffy asks her soon to be husband, or when ever they decided to set the date that is.


“Sounds good, up to bed with you.” He tells her as he gives her a quick kiss on the lips. “Actually why doesn’t everyone call it a night, I will see you all tomorrow.” Then he guides Buffy up the stairs to their room.


___________________________________________________________________________________


The next afternoon, Spike walks in to hear Buffy and her two friends talking.


“I never thought I would enjoy a show like that, but it was great.” Xander says.


“Yep never been to an Opera before but I truly would like to go back.” Buffy tells her friends.


As Spike comes around the couch to take a seat beside Buffy he says, “I am sure that can be arranged, I am glad to hear that you liked it.”


“Oh I believe we all liked it William.” Buffy says speaking for her friends.


“Very much indeed, the story line behind it was truly amazing.” Willow tells him, before adding “And love stories are always nice to watch.”


“You got to be kidding me that was so not a love story.” Buffy says.


“Sorry to disappoint you, but it was a 19th century love story, even if it does have vengeance and murder in it.” William tells everyone.


“All I know is the dancing and costumes were out of this world.” Xander says.


Deciding to change the subject, Buffy asks. “So what do you guys want to do today, there is one more place I would like to take you before you got home tomorrow.”


“Was hoping I would be able to talk to Fred some more but I can even wait till this evening for that.” Willow told her friends, not letting on that she wanted to take their step to the next level with Fred even if they were going to be apart for a couple months.


Knowing what his girlfriend was thinking, Spike asks “Why don’t I call and see about booking a Private capsule, and we can all have dinner on it?”


“Do you really think you could get one on short notice?” Buffy asked.


“I am William Prattel; I can get anything I want.” He tells them flatly.


“Oh William,” Buffy coos, “That would be great.”


“I’ll go and see about booking it for 7pm, why don’t you go and relax for the afternoon.” William suggests as he gets up off the couch, to leave the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


7pm at the London Eye.


“Welcome and please enjoy your dinner and flight, and thank you for flying with British Airways London Eye.” One of the employees says to the group as he seats, First Spike then Buffy, Xander, Anya then Willow and Fred. He leaves the two bodyguards to take their positions where they wish, and then he leaves the private capsule and locks it.


“This is huge.” Xander states.


“Yeah it is, but you should see the view and if you get the right car, you could do anything you want in it.” Anya tells him.


“I am not really sure if they promote having sex on this.” Spike points out with a smirk to Anya knowing full well, that Dru had always wanted to do just that when they were in their wilder days, but he always said no.


Grumbling Anya says, “I bet your one to talk.”


“Okay, I don’t really think we need to know where or who you have had sex with Anya.” Fred points out, knowing what she is like.


Just then the ride starts up, as they make their way slowly up their meal comes also.


“This is amazing,” Willow says, before adding “I can’t wait to get to the top.”


“I am sure you will like it Red, you can see up to 40 Kilometres in all directions up at the top which is about 135m high.” Spike informs her as he starts to eat.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes later they were getting off the flight.


“Thank you that was truly amazing, but I don’t think I want to go on it again till after I have the baby.” Buffy tells him.


“Might not be a good idea, the fight and weather conditions up there could put you into labour if you are much farther along.” Spike say to her, as they re-enter the car to go back to his place.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that evening, in Anya’s room.


“I am going to miss this.” Anya tells him as she rolls off of Xander.


“I know, I wish I didn’t have to go back, but I promised Willow I would stay until she is done for the year, I also have work.” He explains to his lover, still not sure if she is a girlfriend or not.


“Then I will just have to tell Spike I am going to go out and visit you.” Anya states.


“It is just for 2 months, and then I will be back.” Xander reminds her as he rolls over and kisses her.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Up in Willow’s room later that night with Fred.


“I am going to miss you.” Willow says to Fred.


“I know me too.” Fred tells her back.


“I know we haven’t been together long and all, but I believe I am falling in love with you and would really like it if you would let me show you my love, before I go home tomorrow.” Willow explains to her ducking her head a little.


“It’s okay, because I am also falling in love and was hoping to ask if we could make love to each other tonight.” Fred tells her, glad that it was Willow who said it first.


“Well that works out perfectly then, Willow says as she leans over to kiss Fred on the lips and opens her robe to reveal that she has nothing under it.


Fred, pushes the robe off of Willows shoulders and down her arms as Willow, pulls the string on the wrap dress Fred is still wearing from when they went out for dinner that night, since she had not gone back to her room after, they came home.


Pushing the dress down over Fred’s shoulders, she finds that the style of dress didn’t allow her to wear a bra, so she leans down she takes Fred’s right nipple in her mouth and suck on it, while Fred runs her hands over Willows body, caressing her nipples with her fingers and eventually runs them downwards to where Willows thighs meet.


“You taste so great, baby,” Willow tells her as she moves from the right nipple to the left one.


“I love the way you feel,” Fred tells her as she starts to run her fingers over Willows pussy lips.


As Willow moves her mouth back up to kiss, Fred she runs her hands down and also starts to stroke Fred’s pussy lips.


Fred starts to make her way to Willows breast to suck on them, when Willow says “later baby, I want to taste you.” Then she rolls Fred onto her back and moves down to where Fred thighs meet. As Willow takes her first lick of Fred’s juices, she hears “Come up her, I want to taste you as well.”


Turning her body so she is draped over Fred, she continues what she started.


Once both of them had called out their releases, Willow turns around on Fred, pulls the covers together and starts to rock her pelvis against Fred’s.


As they rock together, they slow fall asleep in the arms of their new lover.
Chapter 16 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all your reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting, RL has been crazy right now so post might not be everyweek. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire Bride


Chapter 16


A few days after Willow and Xander left.


Buffy is sitting on the floor in a room across the hall from, hers and Spike’s bedroom when Fred came in. “Buffy are you alright?”


“Yeah, I’m fine, why do you ask?” She asks Fred, who had not only become her maid but her friend here in England.


“You’ve been quiet these last few days, you seem to spend all your time in here or your bedroom, or the room Master William gave you to paint or draw or do what ever you want in.” Fred points out.


“I just have a lot on my mind right now. Can you believe I am almost 5 months pregnant?”


“Yeah, you must be getting excited.” Fred suggest to her.


“Scared is more like it.” At Fred’s confused look she continues. “I’m I going to be hold him right, will she be getting enough from me, or should I be giving her more then breast milk. Will William still want me after I give birth? Just stuff like that.”


“Oh Buffy those are normal fears, all pregnant women have them, you will do fine, you will have William and all your friends around. It will be alright.”


“Thank you Fred, you are really a friend to me.” She says as she gives Fred a hug.


Getting up off the floor, Fred tells her, “I better get going and see what is for lunch.” As she leaves the room she passes Spike. “Hello, Master William I didn’t know you were there.”


“Its quite alright, Fred would you mine telling the cook that Buffy and I will most likely be going out for lunch today, that is if she wants to go.”


Fred blushes some, and tells him “I will let Rosemarie know.” Then continues down the hall.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Walking into the room, he says to Buffy “I can understand you fears; in fact I have had similar ones as well. But why would you think I would not want you after you have had the baby, you will be the mother of my child, if anything I would want you even more. I would love for you to be the mother of my children not just child, which means I will want you plenty.”


Ducking her head she says quietly, “I know but I am just scared, I miss my friend and family wish Mom could be here for this.”


“I wish your mom was here to pet, it is her first Grandchild, but she is not, I know I want my parents here too, hopefully they are all looking down on us now. I am sure that they are quite proud of us. Plus I am sure you could go and talk to Jenny at anytime.” Spike tells her honestly.


“Did you say something about going out for lunch?” Buffy asks when she leans up to give him a hug from her sitting position.


“Yes we can go out and eat, anywhere you would like.”


“I kind of like Cristini, it reminds me of places at home, when I lived in LA with mom and dad, as well as a couple places in Sunnydale.” She asked him shyly.


Chuckling he says to her, “You are to cute when you do stuff like that, figured you would want to go there so I called and made reservations for 1pm.”


“What and you’re just telling me now?”


“Go on luv, I am sure you can get ready in time.” He says as he helps her up then gives her a pat on the bottom to get her moving.


___________________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were entering Cristini, after being placed at their favourite table, they opened the menu’s to look at them.


“So what do you think you will be having today, luv?”


“I think I am going to have the Gorgonzola and walnut tortelli served with butter and parmasan. What do you think you will have?”


“Grilled rib-eye steak with artichoke and mushroom trifolati served with rocket.” He answers back to her just before the waiter comes to the table.


“May I take your orders?”

“Yes please, I will have the Gorgonzola and walnut tortelli served with butter and Parmasan, and to drink I will have a just a water.” Buffy tells him


“I will be having the Grilled rib-eye steak with artichoke and mushroom trifolati served with rocket, and to drink I will have a Jack Daniels.”


“Very well, both fine choices.” The waiter says just before he leaves to go bring in their orders.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were talking as they walked through a park, not to far away from where the mansion is located.


“So, I have to go and see Giles tomorrow.” Spike tells her.


“What about is everything ok?” Buffy asked with worry in her voice.


“Everything is fine, he just wants to talk to me about what to expect with you as you get closer to when the baby is born and after. He said that he did it with all new fathers.” Spike explained to her.


“I think I understand; something along the lines of the breast is going to be used for feeding the baby there for off limits to you.” Buffy tried saying in a Giles like voice but ended with a laugh.


“As long as I can give them the attention I do, when we are intimate I think I will be fine.”


“I am sure you can work something out with the baby,” Buffy tells him.


“Yeah I can really see that conversation, so I know you use you mummy for food but daddy really likes to lick them when we have alone time, would it be okay if I continue?” He tells her with a smirk.


“Okay, okay I see your point, and you are a pig.” Buffy tells him trying to hide the fact she is getting cold and starting to shiver slightly.


Seeing her shiver he says, “Your getting cold we should head back.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next morning, Spike knocks on Giles’s office door.


“Come in,” Giles yells when he hears the knock on his door.


“You said you wanted to see me?” Spike asks as he came and sat down in a chair by the desk.


“Yes I wanted to talk to you about a few things involving Buffy and the baby.” Giles tells him.


“What would you like to tell me?” Spike asks a little concerned.


“The main thing I want to make you aware of is that when she gets farther on in her pregnancy you will not be able to make love to her.” Giles tells him with a pause to wait for Spike’s reaction.


“Why?” Spike questions with hurt in his voice.


“She is tiny and lets put it this way, I know you are not, things happen and you could cause her to go into early labour, I know it is hard but you will not be able to do those things.”


“I think we can handle that, will work around it some way, cause I don’t want us to harm the baby.” Spike tells him.


“After the baby is born, have you talked about how you will keep her from getting pregnant right away?” Giles asks him.


“I don’t want to use anything, I am almost 29 years old, would love to have another one right away.” Spike honestly tells him.


“I suggest you talk to Buffy about that.” Giles suggests.


“I will, but not right now.” Spike tells him.


“Very well, that is basically all I wanted to talk to you about.” Giles tells him.


“I want to go check on Buffy again before I have the meeting so I will see you later.” Spike tells him as he stands up to leave the office.
Chapter 17 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


AN: We get to see a little of the Faith Buffy history, as well as Faith‘s history, and it is not all pretty. There will also be Buffy other in this chapter.


Chapter 17


About a month after Willow and Xander leave, Buffy and William are once again waiting for friends of Buffy’s to arrive.


“I can’t wait to see Faith again.” Buffy tells Spike as they are sitting watching TV after dinner.


“What about her husband?” Spike questions her as to what she just said.


“I never really did a lot with the 2 of them, it was mostly just Faith.” She tells him trying to hide the yawn. “I just wish they would get here already.”


Seeing her yawn, but knowing she would not like it if he were to suggest her going up to bed, he pulls her close to him. “They will be here soon, why don’t you just relax for a bit.”


Yawning again, she snuggles up to him and says, “That sounds like a good idea.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1 hour later, Spike is gently waking Buffy up, “Buffy your friends will be here soon, and did you want to say here and wait or go meet them in the foyer?”


Stretching some before answering, she asks “Would it be alright to stay here and let them come to us?”


Kissing her lightly he says, “Yeah luv, I am sure someone will be able to show your friends where to find us.


“Good because I don’t feel like moving right now.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later, Gunn is bringing Faith and Robin into the sitting room, where Buffy and William are watching TV.


“Mr and Mrs. Wood, have arrived, Master.” Gunn tell Spike as he enters the room.


Getting up from her place on the sofa, she walks over to Faith, throws her arms around her and says “God, I have missed you.”


“Missed you too girlfriend.” Faith tells her before her lips descend on Buffy’s in the start of a passionate kiss.


Forgetting that other people are in the room, tongues start to come to play and hands start to move, Buffy starts to play with the hair at the base of Faith’s neck, she feels herself being pulled closer by Faith. Soon they are breaking apart for air.


“Look at you, it is a damn good thing I am not farther along than what I am or we would never fit together.” Faith tells her as she gets a good look at Buffy, then she leans back into kiss Buffy again.


Seeing how Faith and Buffy are kissing again, Spike walks up to Robin, “Hello, Robin, how was your trip?”


“Good,” he says to Spike before looking back in the direction of his wife and her best friend, “They do look hot together, don’t they?”


“God yes, and some how I get the feeling they have done more than just kiss in the past.” Spike tells him.


Surprised Robin says to him, “You mean you don’t know the Faith Buffy history. I never have watched them together, but can tell you the last time they were together was after Riley left Buffy, she was hurting and Faith went to comfort her.”


“Well I for one would not mine watching, those two together, still remember the time they kissed at the Bronze.” Spike told him.


“Love to watch too, but really don’t know if they would allow us to sit in the room and watch.” Robin tells him, knowing full well that any red blooded male would want to watch 2 women together and why not 2 very hot ones at that.


“Don’t have to sit in the room to watch here.” Spike says without thinking, knowing he hasn’t been in that room since Dru left, but he has let others borrow it quite often.


They then look over at the girls breaking apart for the 2nd time in 5 minutes. Walking over to their partners, Spike puts his arm around Buffy, and says “That was a really nice way to say hi to a friend.”


Blushing she says “Sorry.”


“What’s there to be sorry about B, so what, it’s not like we haven’t done worse before, and so let them watch!” Faith says as she snuggles up to the side of her man.


“Maybe later, why don’t I show you your room so we can all go and get some rest, it is really late.” Buffy says to Faith, before adding. “Besides we are both taken, and we don’t want them to get mad at us, if we did something like that.”


Whispering in her ear, Spike says “As long as I can watch, I really don’t care.”


Buffy blushes, as she pulls away from Spike and starts to lead Robin and Faith up the stairs to their room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once inside their bedroom, Spike makes sure the door is closed, before he pulls her to him and kisses her. After he lets her catch her breath, he says “That was some way to turn a man on.” Spike kisses her again, while guiding her towards the bed.


“Sorry” She says as her legs hit the bed.


“Don’t you ever be sorry about doing something like that!” He tells her while gently pushing her on the bed.


“But I am with you, yes I have been with Faith and we have been lovers for a long time, but I am with you now.” Buffy tells him.


“Once in a while won’t hurt, just remember I want to watch, it won’t be the first time I have seen 2 women together, I was young once to you know.” He tells her as he starts to unbutton her shirt, and adds. “Might help if you were to tell me the Buffy; Faith history though.”


“You want to know about me and Faith?” Buffy asks surprised.


“Yeah I do,” He says stopping the unbuttoning of her shirt and kisses her.


After a few minutes, she says “Okay, I will tell you, but not everything is pretty roses.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Buffy waits for a couple more minutes before saying “We were young, I was 15 and well Faith was too.”


She let that sink in with him before saying the rest. “Faith never had a good home life, and I had just moved to Sunnydale after, Mom and Dad got divorced. One night Faith’s mother decided that she was going to teach Faith the birds and the bees to say. Faith’s mom was a working girl. She brought one of her clients back to her apartment, knowing that Faith was home. She had set up the bedroom with a chair to the side of the bed, called Faith in and told Faith she was going to learn how to please a man.”


“You mean Faith was made to watch her mother and a man, together?” Spike asked surprised.


“There is more, her mother knew that Faith looked to be unsure so after a while she told Faith to undress and touch herself. When Faith didn’t right away she suggested that her client pleasure Faith instead of her for the night. Faith quickly did what her mother said. Faith was surprised at what happened when she touched herself that the next day when we were in my room, and my mom was at work. She told me everything that happened the night before and then suggested that I touch myself to see what happened like when she did. I was too scared.”


“That’s good, because little girls should not be doing that kind of stuff.” He told her, not wanting to think about how old he was when he first lost his virginity.


“I didn’t touch myself then, but I let Faith do it, I striped down and let Faith touch me, she then told me that the guy had also used his mouth down there, and she would like to try it. I told her okay and spread my legs a little farther. I had strange feeling with Faith ever since I had met her, for some reason I always wanted to know, what it would feel like if she touched me down there, which was strange because it was Willow the one not interested in guys.”


“That is only natural sometime, and especially at that age, I would imagine you had your first orgasm then as well.” Spike told her seeing how much it was bothering her to tell her secrets.


Nodding, she said “Yes and after, I did the same as what Faith did to me to her. Faith is a couple months older than me. So just before her 16th birthday, we were at the Bronze and she disappeared for a while, when she came back she said that she met a guy and they went outside for a while. I told her to tell me, that she didn’t, but she said sorry, B I did, I kissed her there, to comfort her, and because she was kind of shaken about it, I took her home.”


“The summer after I turned 16 I met Riley, and at homecoming dance we ended up sleeping together, so that is when I lost my virginity. But I still slept with Faith off and on too. Then she met Robin he was our high school principal, and when she went for detention one day, she came out and said she ended up fucking the principal as she was the only one there, after a while they started to date, and we became less involved. When Riley left, I was hurting and we got together, but that was the last time. I never cheated on you with her.” Buffy told him her story, ending with tears in her eyes.


“Never said you did, I just always knew that there was something there, with the way you two kissed on the dance floor the night I met you.” He tells her as he rolls over and starts to take her shirt off again.


When he lets her get some air, Buffy whispers, “We are both pregnant so don’t expect anything to happen.”


“Buffy do you want something to happen with Faith this week?”


“Yes, No, I am not sure.” She says in tears.


“Then let it be natural, don’t set out for it just let it happen, like it does with us, I love you and will not leave you and just because you are both pregnant doesn’t mean you can’t do anything.” Spike tells her as he undoes his pants and slides his fingers inside her. Before he adds, “Besides if that was the case we would be in trouble.”
Chapter 18 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
AN: I have chosen to add some of the Buffy Riley history after some of the heat about Buffy’s infidelity in the last chapter, I did not intend on adding any history, about either of their past life’s unless it came up, so there will be some Buffy other in this chapter. With that said there will still be some Faith/Buffy scenes, as both Spike and Robin would like to watch, Buffy frame of mind is also to please her future husband. So please bare with me for the next few chapters.


Riley is a very different Riley from on the show, so keep that in mind. No flames, as for what, now is revealed is not cheating. With that said please enjoy the chapter and there is some Abuse mentioned in this chapter.

I would also like to thank everyone for their reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Also I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire's Bride


Chapter 18


The next morning, as Spike was showing Robin around the house, Buffy and Faith sat up in the 2nd floor lounge talking.


“Spike asked about the history between us last night.” Buffy informs her friend.


Scared some about what Buffy had revealed, Faith asks, “Did you tell him?”


“Yes, he is going to be my husband so I don’t want any secrets. He won’t be like Riley.”


“Did you just say you were getting married?” Faith questions with excitement in her voice.


Remaining calm, she tells her best friend, “Yes he asked me a few weeks ago, before Willow and Xander came actually.”


“Damn girlfriend and you never told me.” Faith remarked.


“Haven’t told anyone, we haven’t even set a date. I did make it clear though it would not be until the baby is born.” Buffy tells her.


“So I guess this visit better be made memorable, Faith says as she gets up and goes to sit by Buffy.


“What do you mean?” Buffy asks as Faith puts her hand on Buffy’s knee and leans in to kiss her, but before Faith manages to Buffy, firmly says “Don’t.”


“What? This is you and me, B we always kiss each other.” Faith says shocked.


“He’s not Riley, Faith; he is a caring sensitive man, who loves me, not an abusive bastard that would beat me until I ran to you or demand that the both of us sleep together so he could get his rock off, while he was at boot camp.” Buffy told her trying to hold the tears away.


Taking Buffy in her arms, she says trying not to cry at what her friend went through. “Oh B, I understand. Its okay no one will hurt you any more. I have Robin and a baby on the way, and you have Spike and a baby on the way. I guess it is about time we let ourselves grow up.”


Sniffling, Buffy tells her friend, “Why was I so stupid to let him do that to me?”


“Because you loved him B, you always let the ones you love hurt you the most.” Faith told her honestly.


“He was always worst when he got back from boot camp.” Buffy tells her friend, still not wanting to let herself cry anymore about it, then adds, “But that last time when he had you come over and proceeded to whip me till I bled as you made love too me was just to much. I was so glad, when he said after you left that he was leaving, to be with his girlfriend he met at camp.”


“That was the happiest day of my life too,” Faith tells her.


“It was? Why?” Buffy asks.


“Because it got you away from him. I was always so scared for you when you were with him. You wouldn’t tell anyone what he was doing to you and I was always so scared that he was going to end up killing you one of those days.” Faith tells her honestly, as she lets the tears roll down her cheeks as well.


After a few minutes of them both crying while holding on to each other, Faith raises her head and gives Buffy a slow but gentle kiss on the lips, which has Buffy pulling away from Faith, “Don’t” She then reminds Faith.


“Shh! B, you need it, you need to be comforted right now.” Faith tells her, trying to hide the hurt that Buffy is causing.


“The only one that can give me comfort now is, Spike, I love him and it has to be him. But he did say he like to watch us together, but I don’t know if I can do that.” Buffy tells her honestly as the 2 men come back into the room.


“Not sure if you can do what?” Spike asks as he sits down and cradles a very upset Buffy to him.


“Let you watch if I choose to sleep with Faith when they are over, even if I am doing it for you.” Buffy tells him, before continuing “I just don’t know if I can have you in the room, while I sleep with Faith after last time.”


Getting up from her seat beside Buffy, Faith gives Buffy a quick kiss on her forehead before saying, “Why don’t you take that fiancée of yours and go have a nap.” Then she walks over to Robin and says “come on, let’s leave them alone.”


After Faith and Robin left the room, Spike says “Well you know luv, I don’t have to be in the room when you sleep with Faith, and both Robin and me can still watch.”


“If I sleep with Faith, I never said I would be doing it.” Buffy reminds him.


“I am not going to make you but, it would be a nice gift for me if you did. I’m not him Buffy, I have seen two women together before, yes it can turn me on, but the only one I want is you. No pressure, just think about it and if you choose to lets just say there is a room set up with cameras in it so I would never even have to go in the room if you didn’t want me too.”


“Okay, I will think about it, but if I do it, it will partly be for you.” Buffy tells him as she leans up to kiss him.


“No it will be for you, now lets go and get that nap Faith suggested then you can call your other mates and tell them about the engagement, since you told Faith. I also have wanted you to call because I am going to let both Anya and Fred spend a week in Sunnydale; I figured they could go back when Robin and Faith do.” Spike suggest to her.


Getting up off the couch she says, “Lead the way for my nap, kind sir.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2.5 hours later, Buffy was on the phone to Willow.


“Hey Will’s, is Xander there?” She asks as Willow answers the phone at Buffy house in Sunnydale that they had both moved into after Buffy left.


“Yeah he just got in, why?” Willow asks her friend.


“Would you mind putting the speaker phone on, I have something to tell you both.” Buffy asks.


“Sure Buffy” Willow says as she switches it to speaker phone.


“Hey, Buff “ Xander says once it was switched over.


“Okay, I will start by telling you that both Fred and Anya are going to be coming back with Robin and Faith it that is okay with both of you?”


“It’s fine Buffy, I am in exams soon and Xander is almost done work as we are moving over there in about 3 to 4 weeks,” Willow tells Buffy.


“The other thing you might want to sit down for.” Buffy suggests to her friends.


“We are sitting, so you can tell us.” Xander says.


“Well, William asked me to marry him awhile ago and I said yes.” Buffy tells her friends.


“That is great Buffy, when is the big day?” Willow asks.


“Don’t know yet, but we’re not getting married till after the Baby is born.” Buffy tells them, before adding, “I have to go now, we’re leaving to go see a show soon.”


“Bye, Buff, congratulations.” Xander says.


“Bye Buffy call us later.” Willow tells her.


“Bye guys, I will.” Buffy says as she disconnects the call.
Chapter 19 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
This Chapter will have some Buffy/Faith in it, if you don‘t like it please don‘t read it. You have been warned so please do not go complaining to me that it has Buffy and Faith together. I do not believe it is cheating on Spike, I am looking at it as her giving him a gift as he wants to watch, and a final good bye to something done in the past. She does love Spike very much and Faith loves her husband. With that said please enjoy the chapter. Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and for all the reviews, I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 19


Wednesday morning during breakfast, Spike suggests that he take Robin with him when he goes to play poker that night. “Why don’t I take Robin with me and you girls can play catch up without the men around.”


Looking up at Spike, Buffy mouths “Thanks” to him.


“Anytime luv, anytime.”


“I have actually never played before,” Robin tells him.


“It is easy, I am sure you will get the hang of it.” Spike tells him.


“Isn’t Ronald away tonight?” Buffy asks Spike.


“That would be part of the reason, I was thinking of taking Robin with me.” Spike points out to her.


“Oh” Was all she could say.


“Yeah oh!” Spike tells her, as he continues to eat his breakfast.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that day, Spike takes her into a room.


“What are we doing here?” Buffy asks.


“I wanted to show it too you, I have not actually used this room for years, but I let others all the time, you see the room is set up with cameras when I was with Dru she liked to tape us having sex together.” He told her.


“And do you still have any of these tapes?” She questioned with a raised eye.


“Nope, burnt them all, didn’t want her to have them either.” Spike tells her honestly.


“I am glad, but if you did, I would not be able to do anything about it.” She tells him.


“You are going to be my wife Buffy do you not think I care about what you say?” Spike asks.


“I know you do, and I know you love and care for me. That is why you are willing to give me this time with Faith.” She answers him.


“So have you decided if you are going to do anything with Faith?” Spike asked a little surprised by what she just said.


“Yeah I want too, I hope that is okay?” She asked him a little shyly.


“Its fine luv, and we talked about it, I want to watch that is why I brought you her, so I can show you how to turn everything on.”


“Thank you,” She says as she leans over and gives him a kiss on the lips.


“Your welcome luv,” Spike tells her after they break apart, then he says “Let me show you how to use all the stuff.”


“Please?” She asked.


Spike takes her around and shows her how to use all the stuff in the room, then has her do it to make sure she knows how.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that night, Spike is in the car with Robin.


“We might get a show tonight when we get back from poker.” Spike tells Robin.


“You think they will have their playtime while we are gone?” Robin asks Spike.


“Almost positive and I showed Buffy the room and made sure she could work everything before I left.” Spike informs him.


“God, I have wanted to see Faith get down and dirty like that with another girl for a long time.” Robin tells Spike.


“If it is anything like they did while dancing, with will be quite the turn on.” Spike said to Robin, thinking back to the dance Buffy and Faith shared on the night he met her.


“Oh that was for your pleasure only,” Robin informs Spike.


“Somehow I think you got pleasure out of it too, if I recall you both left pretty fast afterwards.”


“Yeah, surprised we even made it home.” Robin says thinking back to that night as well.


__________________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours after the guys had left; Buffy comes back down to join Faith in the living room after her shower. As she sits down, she says to Faith, “I found out today that there is a bedroom set up with video cameras.”


“Sounds cool” Faith says trying not to let on to Buffy that she would like to see the room.


“Want to go and take a look?” Buffy asks.


“I didn’t think you would want to do something like this when you have Spike and being pregnant, also with what you said the other day too.” Faith points out.


“It was actually Spike that told me if I wanted to, to go ahead but that he wants to watch.” Buffy tells Faith with a shrug.


Getting up off the couch Faith pulls Buffy into her arms saying, “I love you,” before she gives her a kiss.


“I love you too,” Buffy tells her.


“Come on lets go make a r-rated video for our men. Robin has been dying to see us in action as well.” Faith says as she turns and leaves the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later, Buffy has turned everything on and made sure it is recording before she starts anything with Faith, she then goes to sit on the bed beside Faith.


“Come here girlfriend.” Faith says as she pulls Buffy to her.


“Oh Faith,” She says as she reaches up and pulls Faiths mouth down to met hers.


As they kiss Faith unties the sash on Buffy’s robe and starts to slide if off. After she has the robe removed, she starts to palm one of Buffy’s breasts.


Buffy then reaches around and unclasps Faiths bra, since Faith has already removed her shirt, while waiting for Buffy to finish setting the cameras up. Ending the very passionate kiss with Faith she slides down Faiths body some while running her tongue down Faiths throat and collarbone until she reaches what she is seeking, a very hard right nipple.


Holding Buffy as close as she could with them both being pregnant, she runs her hands down Buffy’s body until she finds the prize she is seeking hidden under Buffy’s curls.


As Buffy opens her legs some to give Faith better access and allows Faith to push a finger up inside her, she licks her way over to Faiths other nipple.


Faith starts to pump her finger in and out of Buffy mimicking the same rhythm Buffy has set on her nipple. Having done this many of times before, Faith know what each lick and suck on her nipples means.


As Buffy abandons Faith nipples she whispers, “Being pregnant makes me come a lot faster, and oh god Faith I am going to cum.” Then she kiss Faith on the lips again, as passionate as the first kiss.


Fixing her mouth to Buffy’s she swallows the scream as she feels Buffy start to Cum. “Please tell me I can eat you out now, cause I want to know what pregnant women tastes like.”


“God yes, I thought you would never ask.” Buffy tells her, as she slides her finger into Faiths pussy lips to see how wet she is.


“Don’t stop, I can wait.” Faith says, her voice laced in pleasure.


“Don’t plan on stopping you feel to good.” Buffy tells her as she starts to move her finger faster inside Faith.


After a few minutes, Faith yells, “Fuck I am Cumming Buffy, don’t stop, let me cum. BUFFY.” After she Cums and Buffy licks her fingers off, Faith says, “Your right Girlfriend, being pregnant does make you cum faster. But now I am going to eat you.”


Faith lays Buffy down in the position she wants Buffy in and then lays herself down between her legs, spreading them wide, she takes a long lick and then proceeds to eat Buffy out.


10 minutes later, Buffy is screaming, “Faith” as Faith continues to eat Buffy out, and into a second orgasm, before she pulls herself up to kiss Buffy and lets their hips rock together for a few minutes.

“Your turn,” Buffy tells her as she ends the kiss.


Faith rolls over on her back and lets Buffy get comfortable, between her legs. “This isn’t as easy, being pregnant” Buffy tells Faith as she takes a long lick and ends at Faith clit, sucking it she repeats the move then pushed her tongue inside Faith.


“Girlfriend that feels so good, I have never been eaten out as good as you do it.” Faith babbles out in bliss.


Smiling against Faith, Buffy lets Faith feel it knowing she has never done that move before, thinking to herself, Better remember to thank Spike for that one. Then she moves back to eating Faith out.


15 minutes later, Faith is screaming “BUFFY” so Buffy moves up and gives Faiths clit a couple hard sucks and has Faith screaming again. Again she moves up Faith to kiss her and they rocked their hips together kissing until they both screamed out another release of pleasure.


Lying together they both fallinto a peaceful sleep.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1 hour later, both guys, came home and went to check on the girls, they find them both asleep on the king size bed, climbing in behind their respective partners they are soon asleep as well.
Chapter 20 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
AN: There will be some Buffy other, but not Spike other. When we last left them all four were asleep in the same bed. Buffy will not sleep with Robin and Faith will not sleep with Spike. Thanks for all the reviews and to Spike mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire's Bride


Chapter 20


The next morning Buffy woke to find a very hard naked male body pressed to her back and the feeling of movement going on in her pussy as well as someone circling her clit. As she let out a moan she opened her eyes to find herself, still in the king size bed, in the room Spike told her to use with Faith the night before if they wanted too.


As she looked at Faith hoping she wasn’t caught she noticed that Robin was asleep and shirtless behind Faith. As she let out a moan again, Faith said, “We know you are awake B, so you might as well join us.”


Without a word Buffy leaned her head forward and took one of Faith nipples in her mouth, and started to suck out the rhythm she wanted to be touched in.


Not wanting to scare Buffy, Spike kept up his rhythm of pumping his finger in and out of her slick pussy, but did nothing to try and change it.


Wanting a little more pleasure Faith takes her hand off of Buffy’s clit and moves Buffy’s hand to her clit, as Buffy lets out a little whimper, from the loss. “Patience B, I will put it back, just moving your hand.”


Once Buffy starts to circle Faith’s clit with her finger, Faith puts her hand back on Buffy.


A few minutes later Robin wakes up, and sees what the girls are doing, with a quick look at Spike, he gets out of bed and undresses himself. Climbing back into bed, he gently lifts her so he can slide inside of her. Feeling what Robin is doing Buffy starts to pull away, so he reaches around and puts her hand back on Faith’s clit.


After Robin has settled himself back on the bed, Spike pulls his finger out of Buffy and slides in, getting another moan from Buffy, before she tenses.


Leaning over he says too her, “Don’t ever be ashamed of what we do in the bedroom, everyone is enjoying themselves so let yourself go.”


“Spike” She whimpers causing her to lift her head from Faith’s breast, as he starts to thrust in and out of her.


Tilting her head to Buffy, Faith starts to kiss Buffy as the 2 men continue to thrust in and out of them.

Before long, Faith breaks the kiss with Buffy to scream out her release, “Oh god, I am Cumming, Robin.”


Buffy starts her own, wailing as well to Spike as she started to cum, “Harder, faster I need to Cum, Ah Spike.”


When she starts to Cum, Spike smiles to himself and lets himself cum as well. “Buffy” He screams out.


Not wanting to be left out, Robin also screams out his release, “Faith”


__________________________________________________________________________________


After Cumming Spike rolls onto his back taking Buffy with him, then he helps her sit up and turn to face him.


Seeing what is happening to her friend, Faith pushed Robin onto his back and she mounts herself on top of him, as she looks over a Buffy.


Leaning down, both girls give the men they are under a kiss, before raising up and starting to ride them. Up and down and back and forth until, they felt their release come, as they came together, both of them slide off the men and positioned themselves face to face on their hands and knees, and started to kiss each other.


Whimpering at the loss of his girlfriend, Spike looks up and sees his girlfriend on her hands and knees, waiting for him to mount her and kissing her girlfriend away.


Quietly he said to Robin not wanting to disturb the kissing girl, “On three, one, two, and three.” Then they got up and both slide back into their women from behind.


Both girls startled for a moment but went back on kissing each other, never once letting the men behind them bother them.


As Spike felt Buffy walls tighten around him again, he had to fight hard not to cum and could tell that Robin was having the same problem as him.


Both men helped the girls lean back against their chest as they continued to thrust up inside them.


Slowly Buffy reached out with both hands and started to play with Faith nipples in their new kneeling position, so also reached over and started to fondle Buffy nipples, with little pinches and rubs.


Moaning, Buffy says, “God, don’t stop, with feels to good.”


“Know what you mean, B it is like a dream come true.” Faith says before letting a moan out as well.


Smirking Spike says before kissing Buffy neck, “Good to know we are filling your fantasies.”


Grinding down against Spike she manages to get out, “Not all, but don’t stop.”


“Oh don’t worry, I don’t plan on stopping any time soon, do you know what it does to me, to see you like this, being please by you best friend with me inside you. I don’t think I will be stopping anytime soon.” Spike tells her.


“Spike I am Cumming,” Buffy tells him.


“Me too, I am Cumming,” Faith adds to her silent Husband.


At the same time, Spike and Robin lean forward and whisper in their partners ear, “Cum for us.” Then let themselves come as well.


After they are all spent, Spike suggests, “Why don’t we all get some more rest and then we can decide what we are going to do for the day.”


Pouting, Buffy says “Oh alright.”


“What B, you want more?” Faith asked trying hard not to laugh at her.


“Yes”


Whispering in his girlfriend’s ear, he says “I will give you more later; this has been a real treat, what we just did; now why don’t you get some rest.”


“Okay, will we all get to play together again later, or just you and me?” She asks as she lies down to face him.


“It will all depend on what everybody wants.” Spike honestly tells her.


Smiling up at Spike she leans in and kisses him, before letting herself fall asleep in his arms.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hour later, she woke to find that Spike had, had some food for all of them sent up to the room, they were staying in.


“Yummy, food, cause I am hungry.” She said as she got out of bed and prowled over to the food naked, picking up Danish, as Faith also got out of bed and went to the food.


“So do you know what you want to do for the rest of the day?” Spike asked the girls, as Faith leans down to lick the icing that feel off the Danish and onto the tip of Buffy’s breast.


“You’re looking at it.” Buffy tells him as she looks over and sees his cock harden.


Getting out of bed and coming around to sit on it, Robin says “I think that can be arranged,” Feeling his cock harden at the sight of Buffy holding Faith to her breast.


“Good, because I know we both have a few fantasies we want to try with another male around, only think is it will mean you guys will have to take your turns.” Buffy told them.


“Anything for you luv, anything for you.” Spike told her, as he got up and out of bed and grab a coffee to drink.
Chapter 21 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all your reviews, I am not sure if I will be able to update next week or not as I have to go away part of this week. Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 21


2 weeks after Faith and Robin left England to go home, Anya walks into William’s office with the mail, to find Buffy sleeping quietly on the couch beside William.


“I brought the mail in with me.” Anya says as she puts the mail down on the desk.


Looking up from where he was sitting on the couch beside Buffy and reading the papers on his lap, he says “I take it you had a good trip?”


“Yes thank you for allowing us to spend the extra week; I had a lot more orgasms because of it.” Anya told him with a great big smile on her face, but then looks quickly to the sleeping women beside him.


Seeing where her eyes went, he says “She is sick, a cold or something; I wanted her with me so I can keep and eye on her. Is there anything important in the mail?”


“I will have to look through it and get back to you, but I wanted to know what you planned on doing for your Birthday this year?” Anya asked him.


“I was thinking about going public about the engagement.” William told her.


“You know your going to have trouble about that from some people.” Anya tells them then quickly adds “especially Harmony.”


“I really don’t care about what she thinks or wants, we broke up no actually we were never really together and you know that.” William says letting his anger get the better of him and waking up Buffy in the process.


“Who’s Harmony?” Buffy asks as she wakes up.


“Bugger” Spike said under his breath, before he turned and looked down at Buffy. “What would you like to know?”


“If you are worried about her I would like to know why?” Buffy told him as she tried to sit up.


Helping Buffy up, he says to her, “You know I had a bad time in my life.”


At her nod he continued, “A few months after I broke up with Dru I was still depressed and I went out one night to a pub. I met Harmony, she was a working girl of sort, and a cheap one, not that money was an option, I brought her home with me.” Looking directly into Buffy eyes he says “I am not proud of what I did with her, but at the time I only wanted one thing, Sex, once say said she was in love with me I kicked her out.”


“So she was your whore?” Buffy asked not really letting any emotions come out at all on her face.


“Yes, are you mad at me about it?” William asks a little unsure.


“Do you still want her or any other, or am I your whore now?” Buffy asks now that she has let him see her emotions.


“No, to all those questions. I love you and you are not a Whore to me, I had decided when I went away that I would change and try to find someone to settle down with when I came back. You were just an unexpected bonus, I was not looking for love when I saw you, but knew I was in love with you by the end of that first night when you said you would go out with me.” He informs her with all the honesty in his voice.


“Good, because I don’t want to be a whore to anyone else.” Buffy says as she leans up to kiss him.


“I love you, now why don’t you try and go back to sleep.”


“I love you too.” She tells him.


Turning his attention back to Anya he says “Will there be anything else?”


“Just was checking the mail, you got a party invite the same as every year. Should I tell them you will be going and bringing your fiancée?” Anya asks, as she tells him about the invite.


“When is it?” William asked.


“May 15.” Anya told him.


“We will be in attendance still some time till the baby is born; I don’t know how long we will stay.” William tells her honestly.


“I will tell them, now why don’t you take her upstairs for some rest.” Anya suggest to him.


Gently shaking her, he says quietly, “Buffy, luv lets go upstairs and get some rest.”


“Okay” she says as she starts to get up then stops. “Wait, when is your birthday?” She then asks.


“In about 2 weeks.” He tells her.


“Oh okay.” Was all she said and then finished getting up, to go upstairs with William.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1 Week later, Buffy was in Giles office for a check up.


As she lay down on the table Giles asks her, “How are you feeling Buffy?”


“A little better, I have been able to keep food down these last couple of days, and my strength is coming back.”


“That is good, are you still tired all the time?” Giles asked her.


“A little is it normal?” Buffy asks as she bites her lip.


“Some times, but it could be from your cold too, so I would continue to rest.” Giles tells her.


“Spike has been seeing to me getting lots of rest.” She tells him, not mentioning what else he is giving her lots of.


“Master William loves you so I am sure he is. Now why don’t we check on how that baby is doing too?” Giles suggests as he picks up the baby heart monitor.


After listening to the baby’s heart beat as well as checking other things out with Buffy’s health he say, “Well everything looks good, I will see you in a few weeks. If anything happens don’t hesitate to come and see me.” He then helps her off the table.


“Thanks Giles, I will see you in a few weeks.” Buffy says leaving the room, to go and search for Spike.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1 Week later, in the evening paper.


The Evening Standard April 16
William Prattel would like to announce his engagement to a young American Buffy Anne Summer. No date has been set for the upcoming wedding but sources do say the couple are extremely happy and also expecting their first child shortly.

Underneath the article there is a picture of Buffy and William together.


Across the city there are 2 women truly out raged at the fact he is getting engaged.


“Oh my William, she is not right for you.” One dark haired woman says when she reads the front page of the paper.


“Blondie Bear, your mine,” A blonde women shrieks, waking the man in bed beside her.
Chapter 22 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Wow and update, I know with chirstmas I could not write or do anything. I am not sure if I will be update this next week or my other fic, but they will be completed. Thanks to Spikes mrs for edittting this. Also it has come to my attention that a fic got translated and put up without my permission, as many other Authors are having the same problem, please and I say please do not do this. Again I don't own them and just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 22


2 Weeks after the newspaper announcement.


Buffy was on her way downstairs when the door bell rang, making her was over to the door, Spike comes out of his office and says “Don’t answer that.”


“Why not?” She asks as she turns away from the door, and starts to walk over to her soon to be husband, even though they have yet to decide a date.


“Because there was another message from Harmony saying she was on her way over, the girl will not get it through her head that I am not in love with her and don’t want to be with her anymore.” Spike tells her, as he takes her in his arms.


“I thought the lawyer was going to do something?” Buffy asks him as she leans up to kiss him.


After the kiss, Spike tells her, “he is, but she is not listening to him, I called him this morning and played the message she left on the phone, I would imagine that he is going to have her arrested for harassment.”


“Did he actually say that?” Buffy asks him.


“Said he was going to be looking into some form of charges since she won’t leave us alone.” Spike says her with a smile, before he continued to say to her. “Come on luv, lets go and get you some breakfast, you must be famished with how late you slept.”


As she pulls out of his arms, and starts to walk to the kitchen, she says, “It is getting harder and harder to sleep, I can’t wait for the baby to come.”


As he enters the dining room with her, he says to her, “If it is so hard to sleep why don’t you wake me? Or have a chat with Giles to see if there is anything he can do about it.”


“I can’t keep pestering you every time I have trouble sleeping you have enough on your mind with Harmony right now and with Willow and Xander moving over in a couple of days.”


“I will always have time for you, my love.” He says as he leans down and kisses her again, after he ends the kiss, he says to her, “Why don’t we go back upstairs after you eat and I can show you how much I want to help you sleep.”


“You’re sure it is not a problem?” Buffy asks him as she sits down at the table.

“Never, luv. You are my first and only worry I have enough staff to help me that I could spend all year in bed with you if I have too.” He tells her as he grabs a plate for her and starts to fill it, and then he goes back to the table and places it in front of her.


“Not sure I would want to spend a year in bed, but some time would be nice.” Buffy says as she tries to hide that yawn that came all of a sudden.


Seeing the yawn, he says to her “Eat up love then we can go to bed.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later they were entering their bedroom, as he sat her on the bed and put her feet up after removing her slippers, he placed her feet on the bed, and he went to cover her up as he said “I love you.”


“I love you too, can you please make love to me, and it will helps me sleep some.” Buffy says still a little shy to ask things like that of him. But the way he makes love to her relaxes her to sleep.


“Anything for you luv, and well I would love to make love to you, your body is a pleasure to worship, especially now that you are with child.” After removing the sheet he then starts to unbutton her shirt.


“Thank you William.” Buffy simply says as he slides the shirt off.


“No need to thank me,” he tells her as he removes his shirt as well, and then goes to the task of undoing her pants and sliding them down her.


After he had undressed them both, he went down to the foot of the bed and crawled up it slowly till he was lying at her side, facing her.


Buffy then rolled over on to her side and put her arm around his neck, leaning in she kisses him. As the kiss intensifies she starts to move her hands over his body some and he moves his hand up to palm her breast.


Breaking the kiss, he says to her, “Why don’t you roll on you back.”


Rolling on her back, Spike moves to lean over her so he can take a nipple into his mouth, with gentle lick, suck and nips, he works at it until it has pebbled, then moves his attention to the other nipple, giving it the same attention until he hears her scream his name. With as smile he kisses his way down her body.


Once he makes his way over her very generous stomach filled with their baby he stops and plays attention to the way it moves as he sees a movement he kisses that spot then licks and kisses his way up to the belly button again waiting for another movement. He repeats this until he is sure he covers her whole stomach where the baby lay with in.

“I love the way you do that, and I think the baby know what you are doing to me.” Buffy tells him.


“He better not, to young to know about making love yet.” Spike tells her as he settles between her newly spread thighs.


“Yep too young for making love, but what do you mean he, the baby could still be a girl.” Buffy tells him with a pout.


“I hope it is luv, a little girl that looks just like you.” Spike tells her as he kisses the top of her curls.


“Less talky more pleasuring me.” Buffy says to him, with a smile on her face.


“Bossy chit.” he says with a smirk before licking her from bottom to top.


At Buffy’s sigh, he smirks against her and starts to poke his tongue in and out of her wet channel. As he licks and suck and nips at her inner folds he starts to feel her tighten around his tongue so he moves his mouth up to her tiny bud and sucks hard, knowing he doesn’t need to ask her to come that she is almost there anyways.


“Spike” Buffy screams as she cums.


Smiling he makes his way up her body to kiss her, then goes back and kneels on the bed, lifting her gently so her bottom is laying on her thighs , he pushes his hard cock into her.


Setting a slow rhythm at first he then lifts her so they are holding one to each other as he pumps into her, now hitting her g spot every time.


“Spike” she moans out as he lets her head fall back.


“Buffy” Spike says to her as he feels his orgasm over take him as well.


Laying her down after he has spent himself in her, he pulls out and rolls back on her side to have her cuddle up against him. “Get some sleep luv.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


A couple of days later, Buffy is sitting in the living room with Spike when the door opens and she hears, “Buffy look at you, you are glowing.”


“Willow, your here.” Buffy says looking up at her friend from where she is sitting then she looks around a couple of times, before asking. “Where’s Xander?”


“Anya ambushed him as he came in the door, told him she needed orgasm, and took off with him.” Willow informs her friend.


Spike chuckle and says, “That sounds like demon girl.” Before turning to Willow and says, “Your room is the same so you can go up and get settled in dinner will be in a couple hours, I better call the cook and tell her to hold Anya and Xander’s.”


“Thanks, Spike.” Willow tells him as she turns and leaves the room.
Chapter 23 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Sorry it is taking so long between updates realife is crazy right now. Thank for all the reviews and to Spikes mrs for editting it. Again I do not own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 23


1 week after Willow and Xander arrive in England.


Rolling over in bed, to look at her husband to be, Buffy asks him “So what time is the photographer coming at today, because I also have my last dress fitting today.”


“Don’t worry your pretty little head about anything, your fitting is in the after noon and I have the photographer coming around 11am that way there you can have a rest before you and Willow go for your fitting.” Spike told her as he leaned in to kiss her.


Smiling she asks him, when they had ended the kiss, “So are you worried about what everyone is going to say about you showing up at this party, with a younger very pregnant girlfriend on your arm?”


“Nope, you are mine and no one is going to take you away from me. Not even the Queen of England.” Spike tells her as he starts to get out of bed, “Why don’t we have a shower and go down and some thing to eat.”


“I like that idea.” Buffy says as she uncovers her naked body from the covers.


Spike walks over and helps her out of bed, not bothering with a robe he walks her to the bathroom that is off the bedroom, and sits her on the toilet while he starts the water. After the water is at the temperature he desires, Spike then helps her up off the toilet again and into the shower, following her in and closing the shower door behind him.


“I love you,” She tells him as he turns to face her.


“I love you too, Luvs now let’s get you clean so we can go down and eat breakfast.” He tells her as he starts to soap her body.


“You know I can do things myself right, Spike?” She asks him when she feels him starting to wash her.


“Yes, but if you think I am taking another risk and letting you almost fall in the tub again then you are crazier then my ex Dru.” Spike tells her.


“Sorry, I know you care, and I love you for it.” Buffy told him as he washed off his body as well.


“Buffy you know I will not let anything happen to you, I was so scared when Harmony showed up and started to threaten you. Just as I am scared that something will happen at this party but, I know I can’t keep you home because of all my fears.” He tells her.


“William look at me,” She waits for him to look at her before she continues. “I love you and I know you want to protect me all the time, you did good you finally got Harmony out of lives, the day she was arrested and thrown into the back of a police car was a good day for me. I am sure everything will be fine at the party as well, and if something happens we can deal with it.” Buffy tells him.


“I know,” He said when he started to wash her hair.” Hearing Buffy moan when he massaged her scalp had him smiling to himself. “Like that do you?”


“Love it,” She answered back.


“Good lets get you rinsed off” he tells her as he quickly rubs his soaped hands through his head and puts her under the shower again before he said, “So I can comb your hair and take you down to breakfast.”


“Oh I like, do you think Xander and Anya will be down at breakfast.”


“I don’t know love, I know you have not seen much of you mate, since he has got here, it seems like every time I call Anya for something she is shagging him.”


“Be glad you only heard it, I went down to visit and their door was not fully closed the other day,” Buffy tells him as he gets her out and starts to dry her off.


“Oh I had the pleasure of finding them in my office the day after they arrived; let me tell you seeing your mate thrusting himself into her on my desk will not go away anything soon.” Spike tells her.


“Well we will just have to get rid to that memory.” Buffy tells him as he started to comb her hair.


“Well maybe if you are a good girl we can shag on my desk again later today.” Spike suggests to Buffy.


“But why would I want to be good, Mr. Prattel?” Buffy asks as she starts to bounce some on the bed knowing she would be sliding up and down his hard on.


“Keep that up and we will be shagging instead of going for breakfast.” Spike told her, as he finishes doing her hair.

Pouting she continues what she is doing, “But we only have a week before, we have to stop making love to each other.”


“Buffy if you were not pregnant I would say to hell with breakfast and shag you all day and not care, but you are and that little one needs the nutrition from the food you eat.” He then kisses her and gets up, to get dressed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that day, Buffy comes out of her room dressed in a robe, as she walks to where William is seated with the photographer, she asks, “So where are we talking the pictures?”


“I figured in the living room.” Spike told her as she walked up to them, in the sitting room not far away from their bedroom.


“The living room, you do know what I am wearing under this, why not here or in the babies room.” Buffy asks.


“Because the lighting is the best in the living room, if you’re worried the staff will see you, we can close the doors.” Spike tells her as he gives her a kiss.


Taking his hand, after kissing him, she starts to walk off towards the living room, leaving the photographer to follow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once down in the living room she turns to the photographer and asked him, “How do you want me?”


“Normally I start with a side profile.” He told her as he started to take the camera out of the bag.


“Sounds good and easy,” Buffy says as she strips out of her robe, leaving her in a white shear outfit that does up between her breasts and falls open around her stomach.


“That is a prefect outfit for these kinds of pictures,” The photographer tells her as he motions for her to stand over in a certain stop near the front wall of the room. “Now if you would go stand over there and turn to face your left we can get started.


Buffy goes over to the spot she was told and then she asks, “What should I do with my hands?”


“Could you place your right one across your breasts and the other one around the bottom of where your baby is sitting in you?”


Once Buffy does as he instructs to her, he said “Very good Buffy just relax a bit and it will be alright.” Then he starts to take pictures of her.


After a couple shots he then calls William over. “It’s your turn to get in the pictures William.”

Walking over to Buffy Spike asks “how do you want me?”


“Could you kneel down and place your ear against the baby, facing me, and Buffy could you take the hand on your breast and place it on the top you his head.”


After Buffy and Spike do what was asked of them, he says “Very good,” and starts to take pictures again.


The next hour was filled with different poses of Buffy and Buffy and Spike showing off her baby inside her stomach.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that day, Buffy gets ready to go with Willow and Gunn who has become her permanent bodyguard, for her final dress fitting since the party is only a few days away.
Chapter 24 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
OH my I am doing an update, I really hope I have not lost any readers. I am sorry it has taken so long Real Life has been busy right now for me and my editor. It actually took over a month to get it back, as she was so busy too. I hope you enjoy and review, I thank everyone that has been reviewing, On a side note I am putting my other story on hold for now as I need to have time to write it till the middle of April I seem to be busy. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 24


As Buffy entered the dress shop with Willow and Gunn, the shop attendant that has been doing her fittings so far came out from behind the counter to meet them.


“Why don’t you look lovely Ms. Summers, it shouldn’t be long now, will it before the baby is born?” The shop attendant asked, walking up to the group of people.


“No only about 8 weeks left.” Buffy tells her with a smile.


“Well you are glowing and must be pretty excited if not a little scared, first time parents always got through that.” She explained to Buffy.


“Yes we are in a way.” Buffy says to her.


Nodding her head, the shop keeper says, “Now why don’t we get on to why you are here, I have your dress in change room number 3.”


“Thank you,” Buffy tells her as she starts to head that way with Willow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later Buffy comes out of the change room, with Willow.


“Oh don’t you look lovely Ms. Summers.” The shop attendant says to Buffy seeing her in the dress, before motioning for her to step up on the step. “Would you please step up here?”


Buffy walks up the step and carefully steps on it, waiting for the attendant doing her final fitting to have a look at the dress.


Checking the length of the dress the looseness of the breast and under breast area, the shop attendant then says, “It is perfect will you be taking it today or coming back to get it. I understand the party is in it a couple days.”


“Today if that is alright?” Buffy asks.


“That is fine, why don’t you go change now, then you can get back to you lovely husband to be.” The shop attendant suggests to Buffy, helping her down from the step so she could go in and get changed again with Willow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 days later, Buffy was getting ready for the party in Willow’s room, while William was getting ready in their room.


Coming out of Willow’s room, she meets William at the top for the stairs, taking her in his arms, he says “why don’t you look lovely in that black strapless dress with some leopard detailing through the dress and then you have a matching shawl to go with it.”


“You don’t look to bad yourself,” She tells him while blushing.


Putting out his arm to her, he asks “Shall we?”


Taking his arm, she responds back to him “We shall.” then they start to walk down the stairs.



_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes later, they were pulling up in front of where the party was to take place at the Palace. Stopping the car in front of the sideway where a valet was waiting Spike opened his door to get out, by the time he got around to the side of the car to help Buffy out the Valet had already helped her out, he handed his keys to another waiting valet and took the ticket handed to him.


Taking Buffy’s hand he says “Come on luv let’s go inside.” Then they walk to the door, where it was opened for them.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once inside he leads her to the ballroom in the palace where the party is to take place.


Looking at the beautifully decorated ceilings and the red walls and floor, with a cherry red table she says “William this is Beautiful.”




“Yes it is, luv, why don’t we go and see where we are to sit, and then we can mingle a bit. How does that sound to you?” Spike suggests to her.


“Yes, thank you. I never would have dreamed that I would be coming to a party at Buckingham palace, held in a state room.” She tells him as he continues to lead her around the room, to where the tables are.


“Been coming to these things for years, they are quite easy actually, after all they are just people like you and I. Just remember if it is too much for you, tell me and we will go home.” Spike told her as he got to the table which held their name card.


“I will thank you for bringing me.” Buffy tells him with a smile.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes later they were all asked to take their seats so the Royal family could arrive.


Spike then led her back to their seats where he said to her, “Not to much longer now luv, we should be eating dinner soon.”


“Smiling up at him, just before the Royal family walked in, she said “That is okay not sure how much I can eat anyways.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later they were bringing around the salad to start the meal off, once they had a salad, they then were given some roasted Pheasant, with a rice and mushroom sauce to go with it, as well as some vegetables.

After the main course was served they were given for dessert, a slice of Victoria Sponge cake and a scoop of ice cream.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 weeks later, they were in Giles office and he had just finished checking the progress on the baby. “Well everything looks good, but I regret to inform you that it has come to the time, that you will need to stop having sexual intercourse, I will allow you to have it tonight, but starting tomorrow you will have to find other ways to please yourself.”


“We can do that,” Buffy told Giles.


“I want to see you in a week.” Giles tells him before dismissing them. “You may go now.”


“Getting up from the chair he was sitting in, Spike says “Come on luv, let’s go to bed.”


“I love the way you think, there kind sir.” Buffy says getting up as well.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once out of the door to Giles office, she unbuttons her shirt and throws it at Spike before saying “Catch” then starts up the stairs on the way to their bed room. As she rounds the corner to the wing where their bedroom in located and no one else’s, she unties the side tie to her wrap around skirt leaving her only in her bra and panties.


Running up to her, he picks her up and carries her to the bed, before gently placing her on it stripping out of his clothes as quick as possible and settling himself between her legs.


“Now Spike, in me now.” She says to him.


He enters her in one quick movement, being careful of the baby inside her.
Chapter 25 by smlcspike
Author's Notes:
Sorry it has taken me so long to update, Realife has been a pain. Editted by spikes mrs, and thanks for all the reviews, I will try to have the next chapter out sooner. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 25


2 weeks after Giles informed Buffy and Spike that they could no longer have and form of penetration during their love making, Spike come home, from his weekly poker game one night to find her in the pool.


Walking to the pool he says to her “it’s a little late to be here all by yourself don’t you think?”


“I could not sleep, so I got up for a swim, besides I needed to make sure the young ones were in bed, since I had to for go a swimsuit.” She told him with a smile, before she asks “So you coming in?”


Groaning he says as he pulls his black t-shirt over his head, “You know we can go out and buy you a new swimsuit tomorrow.” Then he starts to undo his belt as well.


“Could but who says I want it, I have been horny as hell, tonight and the jets have helped some.” She told him with a smile.


Since he was done undressing he threw his clothes aside and dives into the pool, coming up not to far away from her, he then swims over to her and pins her up against the side of the pool, being careful not to hurt he baby. Leaning down some he kisses her, and lets his one hand slide to her clit, parting her folds and gently massaging, before he says “Horny you say well lets just see what we can do about that.”


Letting out a quiet moan, she says “I want you William, will you please just make love to me?”


“You know what Giles said, Buffy as much as I want to right now we can’t.” He tells her as he kisses her again, on the lips.


“Don’t care please, just make love to me, I am so horny, and I need it.” She whispers in his ear as she wraps her arms around him.


Seeing that she would not take no for an answer he says, “Alright we will go slowly at the first sign you are in pain or anything I am stopping.”


Buffy nods, her agreement as she let him lift her out of the pool to lay on her back with her legs dangling in to pool, he then spreads them a little wider and moves his mouth to her clit, even though they were in the pool, he still wanted to make sure she was ready for him to enter her.


As Buffy screams out her orgasm, he lifts her up and moves her up a bit farther so he can get out and re-spreads her legs, then he positions his hard cock at her entrance and slowly thrusts into her.


Before long they both had cum and Spike was pulling out of her, when he noticed a couple drops of blood, so he tells her “Don’t move, your bleeding luv, I am just going to give Giles a call then will bring you over to the hot tub to see if that will help.” He then gets up and goes over to where his cell phone is in his pants pocket and pulls it out going back over to Buffy.


As he is talking to Giles, Buffy yells “I am still horny so we are not done, William.”


Hanging up his phone, he says “Giles said he would get ready and come, let’s get you into the hot tub, and then I will let you have your way with me, until Giles gets here.” He then helps her stand and go over to the hot tub; he helps her in and then gets in himself.


Once he was in the hot tub, Buffy was already climbing up his body and preparing to lower herself on his cock.


He then reached his hands out to help steady her as she started to ride him.


As Giles walked up to them, she was Cumming again, and he tells Spike, “Please do no put any of your ejaculations inside her, I need to be able to see if this is doing her and the baby any damage.” He then lays some blankets down by the hot tub and goes over to it saying, “If you don’t mine dear I would like to look you over to see if you are going into labour,” One thing Giles did not tell William on the phone was if she was this horny as he had told him, then the baby would most likely be coming tonight.


Giles then helped her out of the tub and helped her lay down, as he inserted his fingers to check and see if she was dilated or not, she tried to grind down on them, she was so horny she did not care, if it was the doctor or Spike as long as she got something to help with the relieve. Giles then quickly pulled his fingers and hands away, while he said. “Yes I do believe we might see a baby tonight, but why don’t you go back and keep doing what you were doing with William, I am sure it will help it come sooner.”


He then helps her up and back into the hot tub with Spike, seeing that they are in fact in the process of rejoining he goes over and takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs trying very hard not to pay attention to what is going on a few feet away, but he also knows that he needs to be there.


After about 30 minutes he goes back over to them and says “I believe it would be a good idea to check and see how much progress she has made.” He then holds his hand out to help Buffy out of the hot tub, and getting her back into the position he needs her to be in, this time when he inserts his fingers he makes sure to do it quickly then says “You are have way there, if you keep this up in about another 30 minutes to an hour we will have a baby to deliver.”


Helping her back into the hot tub he goes back over and sits in his chair from earlier, about 40 minutes later he goes back over to them and says, “I do believe we might have a baby to be born now.” Helping her out of the hot tub for what he hoped to be the last time, he then positions her while waiting for William to come out as well.


This time when he check he was able to tell she was now fully dilated, and told her, “Okay now on the count of 3, you will push. 1, 2, 3 push.”

Buffy then pushes with everything she had to push, and relaxed when he told her to relax.


After a good 30 minutes of pushing Giles had the head out and told her to wait a few minutes as he suctioned out he nose and mouth, the then helped guide the shoulders out and told her “Alright you are doing great one last push should have the baby out. Again on the count of 3, 1,2,3 push.”


Buffy pushed again and the rest of the baby came out, the next thing she heard was “Congratulations you have a girl.”


“We did it Buffy we have a beautiful little girl, do you still want to call her what we had picked out?” Spike asks as Giles lays the baby down on Buffy’s chest.”


“Yeah Candice Marie Prattel.” Buffy tells them.


“Very nice name, I will give you a few minutes and then we must bring her in and get her ready to go to the hospital to be looked over, it is a must for all out of hospital births.” Giles tells them as he starts to collect his things.
End Notes:
Well like, hate it let me know.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=26708