Get out of the box by LuvsBitch
Summary: Buffy is new in Sunnydale and knows nobody, well not properly, and decidces to goto a club, were she spots the lead singer, Spike Lemz, and he spots her..
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7239 Read: 10709 Published: 07/26/2007 Updated: 09/05/2007

1. Noticed. by LuvsBitch

2. Getting there. by LuvsBitch

3. Meetings. by LuvsBitch

4. Ready yet? by LuvsBitch

5. First Date. by LuvsBitch

Noticed. by LuvsBitch
Author's Notes:
Im not very good at summerys ^ _^ - And this is my first Human ficlet- so if its gone really bad please don't kill me with reviews!! Also this is my second Spuffy fic so it may be a little crap...

* - When speech is between this, it shows what the character is thinking.
Buffy was new in Sunnydale California, she knew nobody, and by the looks that she was getting tonight, they obviously didn't know her either.

When she first arrived in Sunnydale she had thought that it would be a new and fresh start to her life, it brought up opportunities, which it all did, she got into her work at an art studio, and brought a house right next to the beach.

The people at her work were all pretty welcoming, but each had their own groups, a bit like high school, but then she did have friends, same with at her college. She was pretty popular, but now she just didn't know what to do.

Her new house was beautiful, it was an old looking home, but inside it had modernized features. It was so much like the fairytale dreams she had when she was younger.

But she still had no friends.

She had friends back where she lived in LA, and had people to talk to here, but she wouldn't consider them as friends, so she realized she had to start making some.

So now she came to this club, 'Daze', it seemed her style, people of her age, music which was great, but still nobody she could chill out with and get to know better.

For the past hour she'd been talking to this guy, Riley, really nice, but kind of boring and he would not stop bragging.

And even when he was talking about sad things, he still had that horrible sly smirk slapped on his face.

''So in my Jock years - I was the best player by the way - I had this girlfriend called Amy, nice girl, but way too obsessed with cheerleading - you know what a mean?''

Buffy noticed he was asking her something and nodded. *Can he go yet?*Buffy thought absently.

She jumped slightly when his hand came to rest on her thigh, ''You look like the cheerleading type, were you? I love cheerleaders..'' Riley looked into her eyes mouth hanging open and inch, and itching to get an answer..

''Yeah, got kicked out'' Buffy answered. Riley gave her a questioning look, ''Long story.'' Buffy said not looking at him directly, seeming as it was none of his business..
She liked it better when she was by herself, until riley introduced himself to her.

She was sitting alone with her drink, until the tall, muscular, light brown haired guy walked up to her table and asked if he could sit.

“Um Yeah sure,” She answered him moving over some so he could sit down.

''Great! I’m Riley Finn by the way..''

''Hi, I'm Buffy Summers..'' She replied and shook his hand lightly.

''Nice name..'' And Riley went on bragging...

Like she cared. He was just like the guys at college, big and dumb.

His friends came over - all of them drunk, and begging Riley to come to a new club that was down the street.

''You want to come with us?'' Riley offered.

''No, I'll stay here, thanks for the offer, though.'' And they went off.

Oh how she secretly thanked Riley’s drunken mates from taking him away.

She sat another hour watching the people dancing and singing, and just as she was going to leave, another band came up to play and the words of the lead singer struck her.

'' You’re not the only one, my love
Everyone’s been through it
It’s not like you gone, my love
You just have to do it
I know it’s hard to get on
But life is just the same
Sooner or later you'll find it
And then you'll feel less lame...''

She turned to look at the guy who was singing, he was different than what she had expected, Bleach blonde hair, scarred eyebrow, deep blue eyes, and dark clothes.

She licked her pink lip-gloss covered lips just by the sight of him.

He looked at her in the eye as he sung his last sentence ''just get out of the box.''

The club host shook their hands and led them off stage and announced the next band “Thank you for that great song ‘Black & Gold’ it was fantastic, now for ‘Dingoes ate my baby’ and their song ‘bitten’!” The host ran off the stage and whispered something into the lead singer of Black and Gold's ear, then he met up with a tall blonde wrapped in a pink poncho and stiletto heels.

*Black and Gold, hmmm... I like it* Buffy thought as she smiled to herself on the way out of the club.

Walking down the damp pavement, she saw all the stages of what happened today and tonight, and hugged her coat around herself.

*Get over not having friends - That guy was yummy!*

The little voice in the back of her mind shouted out to her.

Perhaps that voice was right...

*************************************

Spike watched the new blonde girl all night, even when she was talking to that prat, Riley Finn, he could tell that she was bored brainless, but she kept smiling and nodding, every night was the same with Riley, he would pretty much hit on any girl that looked lonely or sad, Spike just thought he was desperate.

When Riley left Spike could see that she was relieved, thanking Riley’s lardy mates secretly for dragging him away.

And when he started singing she seemed surprised at his words, he looked at her deeply with his crystalline blue eyes and finished the last sentence, she stood in the same place until the song ended and it left a big bright smile on her face.

He guessed it meant something to her.

New people around this small town normally bring their friends, but obviously this woman, was alone and it was his time to step up and see if she's what he thinks she will be like.

Charismatic.

Charming.

If she came back tomorrow he'd defiantly try to make contact.

And he’d get to know her beauty more.

Spike smirked as he walked off stage, she was prettier than all the woman in the club altogether, but he didn't’ stand a chance against all the other idiotic guys.

He watched her leave the club in a haze.

The club host, Andy, eagerly walked up to him and said “she's nice, keep an eye on her, and make sure Finn doesn't make any more moves!” And then left with his girlfriend, Harmony.

*A bloke can try.. But what if she doesn’t come tomorrow. I guess I have to wait.*

Picking up his leather duster and keys to his flat and car from backstage, he opened the fire exit door and got into his Desoto, back to the horrible, groggy, flat.

Which he hated, and desperately needed to move, and get a better place, and better rent.

Even the beautiful blonde woman didn't show up to the club tomorrow, he was going to find her, yellow pages, directories - Whatever!

It seemed stupid, but he knew there was more to her than just a pretty face..

*Who is she?*

**************************************


Authors note: Please Review!! Its what keeps me through the day :S and
I love hearing your reviews because it helps, the next posting may come
quick I'm not so sure to be honest!
Love LuvsBitch x
Getting there. by LuvsBitch
Author's Notes:
Ok, sorry this took so long to post, I was a bit lazy :S..
'Hey, Buffy, is it Buffy? I'm no good with names!'' A cheery red head welcomed Buffy as soon as she walked through the studio door.

''Yeah, and you must be....Um.....Willow?'' Buffy tried to remember, but, she met so many people today she couldn't count...

''Yep! Come on over to our table, we are real easy on first workers here, and you'll fit in very quickly'' Willow chirped, practically bouncing off the walls of the studio.

Before Buffy could agree she was dragged over to Willows table.

''Guy's this is Buffy, she's new here so you make her feel welcome!'' Willow looked sternly at the slim brunette with dark eyes.

''Hey B, I'm Faith, I'm sort of new as well.'' The slim brunette smiled up at her, and patted the spot beside her, ''Come sit''

Faith then pulled out an electric green stool from under the multi-coloured table, and patted the top of it again, still smirking away even though she was looking down at her painting.

As Buffy sat she looked around the table, there was a pale, sandy blonde woman sitting closely to Willow, deep in her work, then Willow, and another woman who was mixing her oil's carefully.

''So, B, how long you been staying in big Olde Sunny D?'' Faith nudged Buffy lightly and looked at her, while willing for a good answer.

''Three day's now, I just came from LA'' Buffy turned her attention on Faith and caught a glimpse of her painting; a woman crying in different shades of black, greys and purple's.

''Oh, I've been here for a week now, been to any club's lately?'' Faith questioned her as she put down her paint brush on the newspaper and wiped her hands on her overalls.

''Yeah, last night it's called 'Daze', a really cool club, but when you don't have anyone to share the atmosphere with, it gets kind of, Dull.'' Buffy said looking down at her feet and back up to faith with a shaky smile.

''Oooh! That's where we go to, but not lately because my boyfriends been ill....’’ Faith chipped up a bit but calmed down when she hit the boyfriend line, ''He had a heart attack, because he- Oh, don't worry about it....’’ Faith whimpered, as Buffy's hand came to rest on her shoulder.

''It's ok, I'm sorry.'' Buffy soothed, giving Faith‘s shoulder a pat.

''No problem, B, it's nothing. Really... It’s all five by five....’’ Faith met Buffy’s eyes with thanks, ''Seen any hotties’ lately?''

Buffy laughed *Yes, yes and yes* she thought, ''Yeah, he sing's for Black and Gold... You know him?''

''Spike? He works with my friend, Oz'' Willow looked up questioningly, ''Platinum blonde hair, black everything....’’ Willow gestured with her hands.

''Yeah, his names Spike? Bit odd.’’ Buffy trailed on *Perhaps it's a nickname...*

''H-his real n-name is W-William, but h-he prefers S-spike....’’ The sandy blonde haired woman shyly noted out, ''I’m T-Tara by the way....’’ Then she looked back at her painting.

''Hi Tara, does anybody know his last name?'' Buffy looked around the table.

They all looked at each other and said in a strange unison '' Lemz''

Then all started laughing.

*Oh I think I have found my new friends!*

****************************************************
-BANG BANG-

''Spike!!! Wake up, I want to come in!!'' Xander, Spikes best friend, shouted from behind the front door of his flat.

Spike groaned into his pillow on the couch, ''Bloody hell, mate, go away!'' Batting his free hand in the air and dozing off again.

''Please? I want to talk to you about Anya.'' Xander pleaded, ''And I would use a key but, well. I lost it.’’

Growling Spike got up and pulled a pair of black jeans on, ''Alright, mate, but you owe me some sleeping time''

''It's three in the afternoon, Spike; I think you've had enough sleeping time.'' Xander said when Spike opened the door slowly.

''You know, I can just shut this door again.’’ Spike started to close the door again.

''No, no!'' Xander put his hand out to hold the door open, ''Sorry... Is it just the grumpy sleepiness of you, or is it just me, but is something bothering you?''

The fact was Spike couldn't sleep all night, he couldn't stop thinking about what he'd say to the blonde woman he saw at Daze last night, and when he finally got to sleep he had nightmares of how it would turn out badly if he said something to be rude or stupid.

''Well. Come in and let’s talk, I’m just going to shower - That is, if I have any warm water running today.’’ Spike scrunched up his face in despair; hopefully he had about 3 minutes of water actually running.

''Okay'' Xander replied smiling ''You know you should consider getting a new place.’’ Xander sat moving the covers off of the couch, ''And by the way, you do have a bedroom!'' He shouted to Spike who moved into the bathroom.

''Yeah, with what money mate??'' Spike called back, laughing, like he had the money.

******************************************
Buffy sat on her back porch looking down at the coast, watching the waves close in then go back out again, she felt like painting it, but she forgot to bring her pads and equipment back from work.

Damn.

It was so pretty, watching the colours sparkle to the moonlight and stars above.

‘RING ... RING'

Buffy almost fell off the back porch steps when hearing the phone go off, and ran through the kitchen to the living room to grab the phone.

''Hello, Buffy Summers residence!'' She said with cheeriness in her voice, and itching to know who was on the other side.

''Hi this is Willow, from work?'' Willow replied, in the background of the phone, Buffy could hear other girls chatting away and laughing.

''Hey, Willow, how are you?'' Buffy said, glad to hear someone new on the phone, other than her mum and little sister, Dawnie.

''Yeah, great thanks, the girls and I from the studio were wondering if you'd like to go to the club Daze tonight.'' Willow practically squeaked.

''Sure! Sound's great, really!'' Buffy's heart was screaming 'NEW FRIENDS YAY!'

''Okay, we'll pick you up at nine, leave you to get ready.''

''Alright see you till then'' Buffy said, almost running up the stairs to get ready.

''Bye!'' And they both put their phone's down.

Running up the stairs Buffy got in the shower.

***************************************
''So you're saying that, you don't know who the hell this woman is, but there’s something to her you want to meet? I don't get it.’’ Xander furrowed his brows in frustration; he so did not get what his best friend was trying to explain to him.

''Well I just want to get to know her more, and I know it sounds stupid, mate, but she looked like she need's an actual person to talk to, not that stupid Git, Riley Finn..'' Spike tried to explain three times now, and hopefully this was the time his best friend would get it.

''Oh. Bit like the first time I met Anya then?'' Xander asked, Anya was his new girlfriend, and it fit Xander perfectly, an odd yet sweet couple.

''Yeah.’’ Spike agreed, checking his bleeper for messages from his band, they were meant to be singing tonight at the daze but he cancelled it so he could see if the blonde woman was there tonight, ''You want to meet me up at the Daze while you get Ahn?'' Spike offered, desperate to go to the club.

''Yeah sure, see you there'' Xander and Spike walked out of the flat together and went their separate ways...

**************************************
''So, B, you going to' spot out Spikey here?'' Faith nudged Buffy, her eyebrows wiggling up and down.

Buffy blushed pink, ''I don't even know him! So I don't know if he'd be here or-''

''He will be here! Think positive! And when he does come act normal and get to know him, silly!'' Willow stopped Buffy from babbling by interrupting, ''Oz say's he's real friendly''

''Thanks, sorry, it's just I’m nervous, and don't I know why!'' Buffy strained, then calmed by taking a sip of her coke mixed with Bacardi.

''Don't worry yourself, sweetie, I-I think that he will love your personality, won't he W-wills?'' Tara soothed.

''Yeah, don't get worried, we're here!'' Willow chirped, doing a little superhero dance, then giggling with Tara.

''Thanks Will's'' Buffy laughed, and put her drink down and they all started chattering again, and didn't notice the tall bleached blonde hottie', who just walked into the club....
**********************************
Looking around the club for a table, he only saw one on the top of the balcony, so he decided to go there, not noticing the table full of giggling girls, and a special blonde sitting there...
__________________________________________
Authors notice: Hey girlies/guys sorry this posting took so long I’m writing a new fic at the moment so that’s kind of taken up my time, hopefully you all will review xx! From LuvsBitch x
Meetings. by LuvsBitch
Author's Notes:
See bottom of the page :D
''Xander! Just take me home and let’s make lots of Orgasms!'' Anya said very loudly, as she tugged on Xander’s arm, trying to get him back to his place.

''No, An, Spike likes this new girl and I want to help him actually have a chance of talking to her.'' Xander replied firmly, pulling her up the stairs to the balcony, and to their table, while he tried to carry drinks at the same time, ''And will you stop struggling?! You're going to make me spill the drinks.''

''You hate me don’t you?'' Anya moaned, stopping on the middle of the stairs.

''An! Of course I don't, you know that, it’s just.'' Xander paused for a moment looking up to his best friend, who was gazing straight at the girl he liked, ''I want to help Spike tonight, you can help too, just don’t be… Don't be crude, ok?'' Xander said softly to her, trying to at least get a bit of co-operation from her.

''Crude?? You think I'm crude?'' Anya questioned loudly, as she got up the top step, ''I’m your girlfriend Xander Harris, not your slave! Unless we are playing Naughty Nurse Anya... But that’s so different!'' She said as she sat down with an 'Ump'.

''Spike, can you please tell Anya that I need to help you out?'' Xander said placing Spikes drink under his nose.

''Uh - What? Oh, thanks.'' Spike said taking the drink, as he set his eyes back on the blonde beauty that danced below him, '' Anya if you need proof, look down at the blonde woman who's dancing with that group down there she is in the one with the redhead and brunette.'' Spike pointed down to them with a smile on his face.

''She's way out of you're league, she looks rich and... Normal.'' Anya plainly stated as she looked at Buffy and slurped her drink.
''Anya! Spikes way in her league. I mean her hair looks totally bleached.'' Xander reminded Anya, and then smiled to Spike, who was looking very miffed, and lost in Anya's and Xander's argument.

''Uh-huh.’’ Spike carried on, ''How am I going to talk to her?''

''Maybe when she goes to refill her drink, you can slip in with a joke, or whatever you do to charm people.’’ Anya said looking at Xander devilishly before she asked Xander, ''Can we go and make with the sex yet?''

''Oh, Anya stop thinking about that, will you?'' Xander cried, and Anya jumped up, picking up her bag and keys.

''Fine! I don’t care! Bye Xander!'' And with that Anya stormed off, and out of the club.

''Oh god.'' Xander said with a trembling hand on his head, ''Why me? I love her, but it’s all about the damn sex.’’

''Xander, mate, go and see to her, and make sure she gets a load of pleasure of your exotic... ways.'' Spike said, making a gesture for him to go, when Xander still didn’t go he said to him, '' I'll be fine, well, I think, but If you see Riley, ward him off the place will you?'' Spike then asked as an after thought.

''Yeah, can do, Buddy, see you... Whenever Anya lets me to go'' Xander joked, or not joked as the case maybe.

'' Bye mate.'' Spike turned to face the dance floor once again, to see the girl was going up to the bar...

*Time to make your move, mate!* he thought to himself.

********************************************

''Erm...One coke, please.'' Buffy told the bartender, who was kind of short.

''Coming right up, miss.'' The bartender replied, moving to the back of the bar and getting the drink ready, he had an Irish voice and really bad clothes on, covered by an apron of some kind, '' You can call me Doyle, by the way''

''Thanks Doyle, this may seem a bit odd, but can I ask you a question?'' Buffy asked, Doyle nodded, and placed her drink in front of her, '' Have you seen a guy around here, bleached blonde hair, black clothing?''

Doyle looked at the other side of the bar, '' Like that guy?'' Doyle gestured his head slightly to Spike, '' His name is-''
''Thanks, I know.'' Buffy interrupted, looking at Spike, who was also staring back at her, they were like in a trance, like they were the only people in the entire club.

Spike mouthed 'table, balcony' to her and she nodded, but she smiled brightly at him, or as bright you could get in the club...

Her heart skipped a beat when he got up with his drink and walked up the balcony stairs, not even looking back to see if she was coming, she liked it that way it made her feelings go crazy with arousal.

*Get yourself together, Buffy! Go follow him. You know you want to!* She told herself, trying to get the nerves to follow him.

Not taking a second thought, Buffy followed Spike up the balcony stairs, to find him sitting on the table nearest to the end, he smiled to her, and she smiled back at him.

''Hi.'' Buffy managed to get out, ''You're Spike right?''

''Yeah, sorry, I don’t know your name'' Spike said, in the most gorgeous English accent, Buffy had ever heard, his deep blue eyes met hers in apology.

''I’m Buffy'' She said, keeping the smile up, she needed him to speak, she loved his accent!

''Well, Buffy, that’s a pretty name, I got a question.'' Spike said sitting up in his chair.

''Ask away.’’ She told him as she sat down at the table with him.

''How do you know my name, and do you want to go out on Friday?'' Spike slipped in the Friday part, so he didn’t say it that awkwardly.

Buffy laughed ''My friend Willow knows a guy called Oz and he apparently works with you'' Buffy smiled ''And that sounds a bit lame, but it's the truth, I didn't like stalk you or anything''

Spike chuckled ''I know Willow a bit, so... About going out on Friday?’’

''Yes, Spike, I will go out with you on Friday, but here’s my question, where to?''

''Why don’t you just meet me here and I'll take you there'' Spike inquired, smiling warmly to her, her emerald green eyes, just explained her beauty to him, they dazzled and added to her wonderful features.

''Ah, a surprise then?'' Buffy indicated, smiling and sipping her drink.

''You could say that, unless you've already been there, which would be embarrassing....’’ Spike went on making himself nervous.

''I don’t think it matters if I've been there,'' Buffy smiled ''maybe we could get to know each other more.’’

''Yeah, sounds great'' Spike once again got lost in her trance, her catlike eyes making him dizzy in illusion.

Suddenly Faith got up the balcony stairs a little tipsy and shouted ''Hey! B and tall handsome, B, Wills, and Tara are going to leave, you coming with them?'' She came up to them, swaying drunkenly.

''Erm.’’ Buffy looked at Spike, who shrugged and smiled.

''It's kind of up to you, luv'' He said, looking up to Faith then back at Buffy, ''but I think you'd better, take the chit back to wherever you going.’’

''I guess'' Buffy replied ''So what time shall we meet on Friday?'' She said as she held Faith in place.

''Around nine?'' Spike offered ''If that’s ok with you''

Buffy looked up at Faith, who was now staring down at the stage, ''That'd be perfect, I’m sorry we haven't talked that long.’’ Buffy blushed, their conversation was becoming awkward now.

''Ah! Don't worry about it, save it all for Friday'' Spike insisted, picking up her hand and kissing it, Spike softly said ''Until Friday then.'' he then got up and strode off bravely, this time glancing back at her and smiling.

''I must say, Buff's, that he is s-sweet!'' Faith said drunkenly nearly falling down on the table, ''Oops, silly me!'' Faith giggled, Buffy stood to keep Faith from falling anywhere else.

''Let's go find Willow and Tara, eh?'' Buffy considered trying to get Faith down the stairs.

********************************************

Spike felt very proud of himself, acting all mysterious, and...Awkward, which wasn't Buffy or his fault; it was the nervousness of them both.

Spike had met up and flirted with many ladies in clubs, but Buffy made him want to be all Romeo and Juliet for her, and collapse on his knees when she smiled in that cat like way, she had some sort of trance to her, and it made him want to claim her altogether.

But he wonders if he made a complete twat of himself, or if he charmed her in an odd kind of way.

If only he could read minds...

But at least he got a date with her on Friday, and he planned to make it a good one.

No interruptions.

***************************************

''So you met him, then?'' Willow asked, looking at Buffy holding packet of Chips.

''Yeah, it was great; I mean I got a date with him for Friday, so guess he liked me.'' Buffy lazed on the Sofa with the girls, talking about how their night went so fabulous.

Except for Faith who was fast asleep.

''I'm glad that Spike and You have gotten on well together, sweetie.'' Tara said sweetly, ''Willow, are there any more candy Scooby-doo's left?''

''Yeah, their in the Kitchen. So Buffy, what did you talk about..?''

''Nothing much really, but he did say that we'd get to know each other on the surprise date on Friday.''

''Surprise? You didn't mention a surprise! Buffy that’s so great!'' Willow gladly said clapping her hands and grinning.

''I'm really bad at surprises; I always want to know what it is!'' She giggled, sipping her black coffee, trying to sober up, but it obviously wasn't going to happen.

''I don't know much about Spike, but I think you two have a lot in common.’’ Tara stated she used to go to high school with him in England; she never talks about it too much though...

Buffy yawned and put the coffee cup on the table, ''I’m going to zone out like, sleeping beauty over there, girls, so I'll see you in the morning'' Buffy announced and went upstairs to her room, she let the girls stay over tonight, it'd be easier than sending everyone to a cab.

''Night Buffy'' Willow and Tara said sleepily, both lying on the floor, while eating junk food.

*Just have to wait to Friday...* Buffy thought to herself once she got in her room.


_______________________________________

Authors note: Okay, sorry this one came late, I promised some people that it would come on Thursday, but things came up, and I am deeply sorry for that, but on the other side, its here now, so yey!

Thanks to Smlcspike for her lovely banner she made for my story xx
Ready yet? by LuvsBitch
Author's Notes:
My dearest readers! I'm sorry I'm getting so lazy lately, I've been writing Frike stories, so they have been taking up time! Also I came across a few problems! :S xx
Willow looked at Buffy, a smile curling upon her lips. Buffy and Willow decided to go shopping, and now they were trying on dresses, that looked perfect on both of them.

At the moment Buffy was looking at herself in the king-size mirror, she was wearing a short black dress, that hugged her body, and it was absolutely stunning on her.

''Oh! Sugar-Pie! You look fantastic in that little number! May I recommend that, you accessorise maybe...With a little belt? A bow. Heck! Anything will look fabulous on you Hun!'' The owner, Lorne suggested to her, he was always so nice, even when he had bad days.

''Thanks Lorne'' Buffy blushed; she wasn't that good with knowing what would look best on her and she needed to impress Spike, big time!

''Buffy? What do you think about this?'' Willow looked at Buffy; she was wearing a long, loose, green dress that went great with her Red hair.

''Oh my! Willow! Wow! Super hotness flowing from you!'' Buffy replied, grinning like a Cheshire cat, ''Next up, Jewellery and accessories!!'' Buffy said as she walked into the dressing room.

When she got out, she grabbed Willow's hand eagarly.

''Whoa! Wait, need to buy the clothes first, also I need to change!'' Willow reminded her, Buffy sighed as she was pulled into a long queue...

******************************************

''I. Am. Totally. Stumped.'' Buffy stated sitting down in the espresso pump, dropping her bags on the floor she sighed with relief, ''I'll go order the drinks, you want food? I heard they do nice muffins?'' Buffy offered looking at a very flushed Willow.

''Yeah, I'll have a chocolate Muffin and a Cappuccino, thanks sweetie'' Willow panted, they both were tired out, and they also had two days off work, starting from today.

This was a Thursday.

And Buffy couldn't wait until Friday.

Buffy waited in the queue for all of one minute, which was very good, compared to all of the hours she had waited in other shops like; DNKY, Sallys Shoe Store, Jane Norman, ect.

All of which were very tiring.

''Hi, welcome to the espresso pump, how may I help?'' A tall man with dark hair asked.

''Hi, can I have 1 Cappuccino, 2 chocolate Muffins, and 1 Black Coffee please.'' Buffy replied smiling to him.

''Ok, coming right up. Hey!'' The guy paused, ''Haven't I seen you before? Oh! Oh! I know you, you're Buffy, Spikes little crush.'' He said, laughing at Buffy’s frown, ''I'm Xander, Spike's best friend, I saw you dancing at the Daze the other night.'' Xander handed over the drinks and muffins.

''Oh, I see, wait. Crush?'' Buffy blushed when Xander nodded.

''He wouldn't stop talking about you when he first saw you. Kind of cute, well the cutest he could be... ’’ Xander said, excepting the money Buffy had handed him, and then putting it in the cash register.

''XANDER! Get working! And stop talking.'' A vain looking woman, shouted from the back of the booth.

''Sorry, but if I want to get more money, I better keep working, see you around...Oh and have a nice day!'' Xander said.

''Yeah, bye Xander, say hi to Spike for me will you?'' Buffy said turning to walk back to Willow, and also to a nice, comfy, chair, with her name on it.

****************************************************

*Green eyes, blonde hair.
Catches me in!
Just for fun.
Nobody can make me feel this way,
like I'm falling in love,
But have no clue,
of whom...
She really is.*

Spike scribbled down lyrics, mainly to get the thoughts of the night he met Buffy, into a song for her, it embarrassed him sometimes, he would have negative thoughts on if the woman would laugh at him, tell him that he was usless for the songs he wrote, like his dad did.

He sat on the roof of the flat, looking down at the people shopping; he'd been sitting up there for around 1 hour, thinking of how well the date would be tomorrow.

He had planned it all out, but he was keeping it secret, so secret that he didn't even tell Xander.

Spike looked across the buildings around him and came to face the espresso pump, where Xander worked, and then he saw her.

A smile spread across his face when he saw Buffy talking to Xander and then sitting down next to Willow, or Red as he call's her.

Even though Spike was approximately 35' foot in the air, he could still see that she was smiling, and judging by the amount of shopping bags she had, he could sense she was tired.

''BEEP!''

He nearly fell off the roof by the sound of his bleeper ringing.

It said: Xander *I can see you from here, get off the roof!!*

Spike replied *I can see you to, it’s my roof, I stay, say hi to Buffy?*

Xander shook his head, and then called over to Buffy, she looked up and gigled. Willow wasn't so much suprised though, she must of had seen him already.

Hopefully Buffy didn't see his blush...

Oh please, hopefully.

*Sun blazing off of her,
Waves of energy bouncing off of her,
She’s a goddess of disguise,
Oh yeah.
I’m in love.*

*************************************************

''Buffy! Before you leave, Spike says hi!'' Xander shouted over to her, laughter in his voice, Buffy smiled brightly, and looked up to the bunch of flats that Xander pointed to, seeing Spike sitting on the roof.

''Look he's writing, that’s so cute!'' Buffy looked at Willow, doing her 'cute?!?' face, ''In a rocker way...'' Willow confirmed, sarcasticly.

''Oh!-'' Buffy burst into laughter, no wonder why Willow kept looking up at the buildings, it was Spike, she waved up to him as their cab came up, so they could go back to Willows dorm.

He waved back, and she swore he said, ''Until tomorrow...'' And then he picked up his pen and concentrated on the notepad again.

''Till tomorrow...'' Buffy whispered, she wouldn't take her eyes off of him, even in the taxi.

''Buffy,'' Willow said, grabbing her arm to get her out of a daydream, '' you will see him tomorrow, do you still have any idea where you’re going?'' A tease in her voice, Willow turned to Buffy smiling.

''Nope, but I have a feeling its going to be great!'' Buffy said turning back to look outside the window, seeing Spike still writing.

_________________________________

Authors note: Yeah, Yeah! Late again, but I'm writing new Spuffy stories. Hope you enjoyed this chapt! Oh! And please review x-x
Charlie x
First Date. by LuvsBitch
Author's Notes:
Bottom of page!
''Buffy? Are you ready, yet? We want to see!'' Willow's voice came from behind the bathroom door.
Buffy who was applying makeup to match her outfit; a blue silk top, with a simple white pair of shorts that reached above her knees, and blue strap stilettos, with a heart pendant necklace to finish the outfit off. ''Just finished with my makeup Will’s!'' Buffy called back through the bathroom door, with a half an hour until she had to meet Spike at The Daze, she wanted everything to be perfect and to look good too.
Since yesterday at the Espresso Pump, she had been eager to see him again., It was a growing crush that made her act like a schoolgirl; even Willow had noticed the change in her.

After she checked herself in the mirror once more, she opened the bathroom door and asked ''So...How do I look??'' Once she had done a little twirl.

Willow gaped at her, making little gasping sounds, ''Tara! Tara, come see this stranger I found in the bathroom!'' She called down excitedly, making Buffy blush as she was prodded at.

Tara ran up the stairs and giggled, she walked up to Willow and turned to Buffy, ''Hmmm. It looks like our Buffy, but is it? You look wonderful Sweetie, Spike will fall off his own two feet'' They all laughed together and went downstairs to chat.


******************************************************************


''Aaaarg!!!'' Spike growled, he had shrunk his black t-shirt, and that was his last one this week, and he now didn’t have another black one to wear, which slightly pissed him off seeming as he planned what he was going to wear.

''Hopefully I wasn't interrupting anything.'' Anya said from the bedroom
door, arms folded, ''Date wear problems?'' A cat-like smile curled on her lips, and she held up the shrunken t-shirt, '' Ooh. The washing machine strikes again.''

''Anya, luv. You’re fashionable. Help me pick out something to wear. Please!'' Spike begged, doing a playful beg to her knees. ''Well??''

Anya sighed and walked up to his wardrobe, opening it she smiled at the perfect outfit for him to wear...

***************************************************************

Buffy had arrived at The Daze, waiting at the front, When a bodyguard walked up to her.''Buffy Summers?'' He asked her, with a smile.

''Errm. Yeah. That’s me...'' Buffy replied, unsure of what he wanted, and he looked big and could take her out in a second.

''Good. Listen, you see that Limo *points to the left* over there, you can go in and tell them your name, they will take you to him.'' And with that he left her with a swift turn.

''Okaaay...'' She decided to walk up to the limo and talk to the woman
standing next to it, ''Hi, erm, I'm Buffy summers...''

''Oh! Oh! You're her! Okay please take a seat'' The blonde woman held the door for Buffy then closed it as soon as she got in.

*This is so weird...*She thought when she looked around the beautiful, yet very expensive looking limo.

*******************************************************************

Buffy got out of the limo, only to find Spike standing out side a really
fancy restaurant, grinning at her like a mad man, which made her blush and check him out.

And oh did she check him out, his hair gelled back as usual but a couple of curls came to form, he was wearing a really nice outfit as well, a casual grey t-shirt, with a pair of blue jeans, and a brown leather jacket.

''Hello, luv.'' He said huskily, ''Hope I haven’t surprised you too much.''
He smiled at her, taking her hand he pulled her into the warm restaurant, making her gasp at the sight of it.

''Spike, how the hell are you going to afford this??'' She whispered sharply to him, as he told the waiter the number of his ordered seat.

''Jus' because I live in the crapest flat alive, doesn’t mean Daddy isn’t rich.'' He gloated, ''Hate him though, but I got his credit card number...'' Buffy laughed at that, Spike nicking his fathers wallet.

When they were directed to their table, Spike held her hand again, it felt warming and sweet, kind of like her first date, she smiled at him, green eyes sparkling up to deep blue.

''Never knew you where quite the gentleman!'' She said when he pulled out a chair for her, giggling when he pushed the seat into the table then hurried him into the seat opposite her.

''You look beautiful tonight, you know that?'' Spike told her, blushing
slightly around his neck, she really did look nice tonight.

''Thanks, you too, not so much with the black...Not saying that I don’t like the black though'' She quickly put in; smiling when his face dropped then chippered up again.

''So... I heard you work at an Art Studio; does that mean you can get past scribbles and cartoon people? 'Cause if you can, your so much better than me!'' He laughed as he took a look at the menu.

''Well I wouldn’t say I'm brilliant but Its kind of like a passion to draw,
ever since we had proper art lessons at High school, I passed all of the classes and decided not to go to college and just live off my artwork, and it worked!'' Buffy explained, her life wasn't exactly hugs and puppies though...

''That’s like me really, except with Music, my father didn't approve though, said it was 'improper' and that I should carry on the family trade of being a lawyer, pfft, like that would bloody happen!'' He chuckled with Buffy, a picture came to her head ; Spike in a hunched up office around other buisness people
*************************************************************

It was going all so well, they had ate, talked, laughed, but now it was time to go home, which neither of them wanted to do, but seeming as it was nearly 1:00am and they both had some sort of work tomorrow, it seemed like a good way to end the little 'date'.

Spike walked Buffy up to her house, holding her hand still, *I think I'm
going to get used to this!* the back of her brain told her, liking the way he brushed his thumb soothingly on her hand.

''So I guess this is good-bye...'' He said putting his hand in his jean
pocket as if he wanted to give her something.

''Yeah, I've had a really good time Spike, thank-you.'' She said eyeing his pocket then back to his face again, wondering what was in there.

''Here...'' He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, it had his number written on it, which was really sweet compared how the past guys were just a 'one night' stand and never came in contact with her after *Parker...* she thought grimly.

''Thanks, I'll be sure to contact you'' She beamed, hearing him gasp when he looked behind her, ''What? What is it?''

''You live next to the beach? Wow, pet...'' She gave him a funny look and he summed up for her ''Sorry, I love the ocean its one of the reasons I moved to America.''

''Really? Well, your welcome here anytime Spike''

''Thank-you Luv, well I best be going...Oh and Buffy?'' He added as an after thought.

''Yeah?'' She asked him, turning back to meet him.

''I just wanted to give you this as well'' He kissed her there and then, she tasted like the wine they had, Champagne, also mixed with strawberries, which he longed to taste even more, she kissed him back and held his neck so she could keep balance on her heels.

When they stopped, Spike turned around and before Buffy knew it, he had left.

Still in a haze from the kiss she stood completely still, then came back into the world, smiling from flashbacks of the night.

*Note to self...Spike equals good kisser* Then walked into her house.

''Who was that??'' A familiar voice came from behind her, it filled her with annoyance and disappointment for some odd reason, but when she turned around it became even worse...

''DAWN??!!''



____________________*~~*____________________________________

A/N: He he... Sorry this took so long, I've been having problems at home, which are not getting any better, and I'm also, as I may have mentioned before, working on a different story which I think is going to go great!!

From Luvs xx
P.s: I’m loving the reviews I'm getting ! More? Please??
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27216