Summers Girl by sirlaughalot1
Summary: Buffy Summers has just moved to Sunnydale with her mom and sister. She needs a summer job so she can save up and buy new parts for her motorbike! What better job could she do then be a helper at the local Camp that is held in Sunnydale every year? There she can make some new friends of her own and maybe romance will fill the summer skies!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5430 Read: 3606 Published: 08/28/2007 Updated: 09/14/2007

1. Settling In by sirlaughalot1

2. What A Girl Needs by sirlaughalot1

3. Mr. Arrogant by sirlaughalot1

4. Date Time by sirlaughalot1

Settling In by sirlaughalot1
Summary: Buffy Summers has just moved to Sunnydale with her mom and sister. She needs a summer job so she can save up and buy new parts for her motorbike! What better job could she do then be a helper at the local Camp that is held in Sunnydale every year? There she can make some new friends of her own and maybe romance will fill the summer skies!

Settling In.

Buffy watched as the trees passed by. She had been driving for the past 3 hours behind her mom. Since her parents divorce 6 months ago, Buffy had been expecting the move, her mother had always hated LA and this was the perfect time for them all to start a new life.

“You’ll make plenty of new friends, honey.” Joyce told her youngest, Dawn, after she told them about the move and Dawn had burst into tears, ran up the stairs and phoned all her friends.

Of course Buffy didn’t care because since she had stopped thinking about her appearance all the time, her friends had ditched her. Buffy hadn’t been the most popular girl in school, but she had plenty of friends, until those eight months ago when her father had walked out of their lives. It had gotten so much worse when she found out that her parents divorce was finalized.

That was when Dawn seemed to become extremely popular, at 16 she had her whole life ahead of her but all she thought about was boys, make up and cheerleading. Even thought Buffy was a year older then Dawn, she always felt younger because her sister towered over her in height. It was a little intimidating but she knew her sister would never use it against her, they were too close for that to happen.

As she watched her mom pull into their new driveway, Buffy slowed down to see what her new house looked like. It was smaller than their old house in LA but that wasn’t hard as their house in LA had been just as big as a mansion! This house though looked more homely and lived in. The garden looked lovely and neat.

Buffy watched as the moving men walked in and out of the house, bringing their furniture with them. As Dawn got out of the passenger door, she ran into the house and up the stairs. Buffy didn’t care where her room was, as long as she had somewhere to sleep.

“You OK Buffy?” Her mom asked as she walked over to the bike.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Buffy said, turning off the ignition and taking off her helmet.

“Did you see the sign about needing people for a summer camp?” Joyce asked. Ah, typical mother always finding what her daughter needed.

“No, but I’m sure you got the number for me didn’t you!” Buffy smiled.

“Of course, I just need to find where Dawn put it first.” Joyce told her, laughing.

“Well I think the next time we move, I should pick the location, this has got to be the smallest town I have ever been to!” Buffy said as they walked towards the house.

“Shut up!” Joyce laughed and tapped Buffy on the arm.

“Child abuse, right in front of other people!” Buffy whispered giggling.

“Just get in the house.” Joyce sighed, trying to look angry but couldn’t stop the smile.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Buffy lay on her bed that night thinking about everything that had happened. Surprisingly, Dawn hadn’t taken the largest room, but Buffy thought it was only because she could she the guy next door from her room. She didn’t mind though so it was all good. She wished she could go for a ride, but her mom wouldn’t allow her go at night into this new town.

Maybe she could sneak out. Her door was locked so her mom couldn’t come in and the tree outside looked like she could climb down it. That was an idea! She grabbed her keys and helmet and opened the window slowly. As she stepped onto the roof, she placed her helmet on her head so she would have both hands free and began to climb down the tree, she nearly slipped once, which was good for her first time climbing down the tree! Happy with herself, Buffy walked to the front drive, pushed her bike far enough away so that her mom wouldn’t know it was her and started the engine. The bike purred under her and she sped off down the road, not noticing that she had an audience.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Spike stood underneath his dad’s bedroom window waiting for the light to be turned off. He had been grounded for the past two days and his dad had no idea that his son could still sneak out. How was he supposed to know that if you put a lighted cigarette in the bin, it would set on fire! Really! Across the road, he watched a figure with a helmet on walking their bike up the road. It looked like a pretty expensive bike, but from that distance he couldn’t tell. As the figure got onto the bike, they started up the bike and sped off. Wherever they were off to they were in a hurry, and obviously grounded too, why else would they walk their bike down a road? As he walked down the road, he felt someone watching, turning around he saw no one, until he looked into the distance and saw a girl with long brown hair looking at him, when she saw he had noticed her, she turned around quickly and ran back towards her house. ‘New neighbors!’ Spike raised his eyebrow. Well that’s good news, at least she was definitely gone now. And hey, maybe he could get a look in at that brunette! She didn’t look too bad, and god knew that he needed something to keep his mind from… no, he was not going to say her name anymore. Spike took out a fag and lit it as he walked towards the bronze. She may have been gone for a while, but he could still never forget her.

As he walked down the street he saw Willow walking out of her house.

“Hey Red!” He smiled as he ran to catch up with her.

“Hello Spike!” Willow smiled as they began to walk together.

“Oz performing tonight?” Spike asked her.

“Yup! I can’t wait to hear their new song, from the rehearsals, it sounded really good!”

“I bet it did, are they still lookin’ for a lead singer and guitarist?” Spike asked, looking at her with his known smirk.

“No Spike, not after last time, you and Xander nearly killed each other.” Willow explained.

“I promise I’ll be good this time.” Spike smiled kindly.

“I’ll put in a good word.” Willow sighed as they reached the Bronze.

“You’re my star red!”


Please review and tell me what you think!
What A Girl Needs by sirlaughalot1
Buffy moaned as her mom knocked on the door. She hadn’t got in till the early hours of the morning, so it had been a long night! She had found a spot up a hill that you could see the whole of Sunnydale from. It was so beautiful, Buffy had lost track of time and before she knew it, it was nearly 3 o’clock.

“Buffy, open this door. Guess who got you a job interview!” Joyce said through the door.

“I’m not working in your gallery am I?” Buffy asked, knowing that if it was, she was definitely not taking the job, she loved her mom very much, but they were completely opposite when it came to their hobbies and Buffy hated Art with a passion.

“No, don’t worry. I found that number for the summer camp and you have an interview in two ours with the person who runs the camp every year, he sounds very nice!” Joyce said with a smile as she heard her daughter getting up and unlocking the door.

“Where is it?” Buffy asked as she tried to tame her hair with her hands.

“It’s a few miles outside Sunnydale, right by the beach, you’ll have to stay their though but the pay is good.” Joyce explained.

“Sounds good to me,” Buffy smiled.

“Yeah and the great thing is that on your days off, he told me that most of the counselors go on trips to different places around the area.” Joyce said excitedly.

“Sounds perfect. Better get ready for this interview then.” Buffy smiled and closed the door, her smile instantly dropped, it was just too early in the morning to be that happy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“Leave me alone!” Spike shouted as his dad kept banging on his door.

“If you don’t open this door, I WILL kick it down.” Giles shouted to his son.

“Jesus Christ, no need for that.” Spike sighed, picking up a pair of sweat pants and putting them on before he opened the door.

“Oh look, he’s alive!” Giles said sarcastically.

“What do you want?” Spike asked impatiently, his head was killing him and all he wanted to do now was lie back down and go to sleep.

“I have to go to the camp reception today and I want you to come with me. And before you start, no, I definitely don’t trust you alone in this house whilst you’re grounded.” Giles added, stopping any of Spike’s annoyance.

“How long am I gonna be grounded for anyway? We never discussed it and if I am going to be a counselor this year, I won’t be able to be grounded for much longer and I won’t be able to see my friends again till the end of the summer, how fair is that?” Spike asked, leaning against his door.

“Well for one, you sound like a 3 year old girl. And two, your friends are going to be there too, so there is no need for you to see them. Now, get ready. Or do I have to drag you around in your sweatpants?” Giles asked, crossing his arms over his chest. This time he definitely wouldn’t be backing down, maybe it would stop his son from smoking for good.

“Give me two secs.” Spike sighed, slamming his door. Since his mother’s absence, Spike had noticed a big change in his father. Gone were the tweed suits and in its place jeans and shirts. Also, before Giles would never dream of giving out, and if he did, Spike always knew how to push him around. But now, now Giles was stricter then a dictator, and that was saying something! Spike had thought that it was because he had no woman in his life, but he wasn’t going to push his dad into another bad relationship.

After Spike got changed into a pair of black jeans and a black t shirt, he walked down stairs to see the front door was open.

“Da’, what’s the front door doing open?” Spike asked, going to close the door but stopped when he looked outside. There was his dad waiting in the car. “You can’t be serious, I am not going now, I ain’t even ‘ad me breakfast.” Spike complained.

“Tough, now get in the car or we are going to be late.” Giles looked sternly as he started up the car and waited for his son to get in too.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Buffy walked up the few steps that lead her up to the reception of ‘Camp Sunny, where everyone is guaranteed to have a dale of a time!’ She didn’t get it, but obviously someone did! When she walked in, she was greeted by two other girls, about her age. One, a brunette, wore a black tank top and leather pants, the other, a blond, wore a pale grey suit which made her look older then she was.

“Hi, you must be Buffy. I’m Anya and this is Faith.” The one in the suit said.

“Hi!” Buffy said going to shake both their hands.

“So you’re new to town?” Faith asked.

“What made you guess?” Buffy laughed.

“Well, ain’t seen you around, B. And believe me when I say I get around!” Faith smirked as Buffy blushed.

“Faith, leave her alone. Anyway, Giles said he should be another few minutes so just make yourself comfy.” Anya smiled, picking up her bag, Faith following her.

“Wait where are you going?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Oh, don’t worry B, we were only here so that you wouldn’t be welcomed by nothing, we got work to do before camp starts. Prob see you around, he’ll be giving you a tour today.” Faith grinned and they both left. Buffy walked around the small reception to look at all the photos of the kids that had attended the camp. There were so many activities going on in each, Buffy lost count, but she was sure that she would have a lot of fun here.

“Ah, you must be Buffy!” A British voice said from behind her. Turning around she saw a man who was a little older then her mom. He had a friendly smile on his face and his eyes seemed to twinkle with what looked like mischief!

“And you must be Giles!” Buffy smiled back shaking his hand.

“You must have been talking to Anya and Faith, I assume they were here when you arrived?” Giles questioned.

“Yes, they said that you would be here soon to show me around.” Buffy explained.

“Well, no time like the present,” Giles said, waving his hand to indicate she leave the building first. “Camp Sunny is a large place, so naturally there will be plenty of children here, from the campers to the counselors. You shall be set up with my son, William, Willow, a friend of the families and Xander, who you will hopefully meet sometime today. Don’t worry about the fights between Xander and William, they seem to be on going and nothing serious ever seems to come from them.” Giles almost smirked and Buffy laughed. “First I will show you where you will be sleeping and then I shall show you around the grounds.”

“Sounds great!” Buffy said with real enthusiasm.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“So you met her, what’s she like?” Spike asked as he and faith carried tables from the garages into the cafeteria.

“She’s nice enough, got blond hair, small, kinda petite looking if you ask me. A real beach babe is what I would call her.” Faith answered.

“What about her personality?” Spike asked, interested now.

“Jesus, is this the Spanish inquisition? I don’t know, I only welcomed the bird, I didn’t get her life story.” Faith sighed angrily.

“What did he do this time?” Anya asked as she walked towards the two.

“Won’t leave me alone, are you sure you don’t want to swap?” Faith almost begged.

“Hey, I resent that. What’s wrong with me?” Spike asked, trying to look hurt.

“You’re annoying, noisy and my ex, that’s what.” Faith answered.

“And by the way, I would not swap Xander for him. Even though I think Spike would give great orgasms, I think Xander would get a little jealous!” Anya said and she and faith laughed as they watched Spike’s face turn purple.

“Shu’ up.” Spike growled, trying to hide his face in his hands with little luck.

“Hey, get back to work.” Ah, Jenny Calendar. Spike’s dad had yet to work up the courage to ask her out. It was a known fact that he liked her, but Giles and Jenny seemed to ignore it, but the chemistry sometimes exploded.

“Hey Jenny!” Spike smiled as he watched her walking towards them.

“Hey, how are my favorite campers?”

“Good, you hear about the new girl?” Xander asked joining in on the conversation.

“Yup, Giles told me she was coming earlier. New to town so I want you all to be nice to her.” Jenny warned.

“Don’t worry, we will!” Anya smiled sweetly. Before any of them could say another word, Giles approached them with a blond following.

“Buffy, I would like you to meet Xander, William and Jenny.” Giles pointed to each. Buffy smiled as she looked at the goofy brunette then to the smiling woman, when her eyes settled on William, they nearly popped out of her head. He was gorgeous, and that was putting it lightly, and from the looks of things, he was checking her out too.

“Hey Buffy.” Xander waved and Buffy smiled back. Spike took her hand and placed a kiss on her knuckles, all the while keeping a grin on his face.

“Nice to meet you Buffy.” Jenny smiled and shook her hand.

“Well we’d best keep going. Buffy will be starting here tomorrow, I’ve put her with you and Xander.” Giles explained to his son. Spike smirked, it looked like this summer was definitely looking up!

Please review and let me know what you thought!
Mr. Arrogant by sirlaughalot1
Buffy decided when she got home to relax beside the swimming pool. It was great, as she hadn’t had one at her old home, Buffy felt that she was in heaven, which was until she opened her eyes.

“What the FUCK!” Buffy screamed as she looked across the garden and saw a soaking wet and muddy chocolate Labrador.

“Buffy! What is it?” Dawn asked as she ran out. As soon as she saw the dog, she began laughing. “What a goofball! Have fun washing him sis!” She laughed, walking back inside.

“God, why did I ask mom to get you, you are just an ache in my side!” Buffy sighed as she walked towards him, but before she could reach the dog, he ran towards her and jumped. “Monty! Get off me!” She screeched as the filthy dog began licking her.

“Need some help there?” Buffy heard a voice coming from her left. When she looked, she saw a guy about her age standing at the fence between her house and his, he was tall, dark and handsome. All what a girl asked for.

“No, it’s ok, I think I got it!” Buffy smiled as she shoved the dog off her and got up, trying to wipe the dirt off her. She grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her.

“I’m Angel.” He smiled as she walked towards him.

“Hi, I’m Buffy.” She smiled back.

“You’ve got him well trained I see!” Angel laughed as he watched the god running around the garden.

“Yeah, he’s definitely a handful, but he’s only a year so that’s to be expected, right?” Buffy asked and Angel laughed.

“Angel!” someone called from inside his house.

“That’s my mom, I’m suppose to be laying the table. See you around Buffy.” His smile turned into a 100 watt smile and all Buffy could do was nod and go weak at the knees. “Well, bye.” And with a wave he was gone.

“Ooooh, Buffy and Angel sitting in a tree!” Dawn laughed, she had heard and seen everything.

“Shut up, what age are you? Come here Monty, let’s see what we can do about getting you all nice and clean.”

-*-*-*-*-*-

As Spike walked into the park, he noticed all the looks he was getting and smirked devilishly at every lady that he passed. As soon as he was on the track, he began to soar through the park, whirling passed every other person in the park. He may have been grounded, but there was no way his dad could stop him from doing this, it was the only thing he would approve of in Spike’s life.

As Spike raced passed the dog walk, he didn’t have time to stop it, there seemed to be a dog running, directly at him. Spike went to stop, but it was no use, they were bound to connect. As soon as the paws were on his shoulders, he was down.

“Ger off me!” Spike said as the dog began to lick at him.

“Monty! God I’m sorry, I have no idea how he got loose.” Buffy said as she hauled the dog off him.

“It’s ok.” Spike said as she took the offered hand. Once he saw who it was, he smirked. “I suppose I won’t sue miss. Summers, if you go out with me tonight!” Spike told her.

“What, em… I mean, why?” Buffy asked as she tried to keep her dog away from him.

“Because, I feel we could have a good night, that’s why. So it’s settled, I will collect you at 7. Dress to impress!” Spike smiled and began jogging backwards, away from her.

“Wait, I didn’t even say yes.” Buffy shouted to him.

“You didn’t have to luv.” Spike laughed, faced forward and raced off.

“Ugh!” Buffy stomped her foot as she dragged Monty away from the park.

-*-*-*-*-*-

“That is the last time I’m taking him to the park.” Buffy said as she took the lead off Monty and he ran to the kitchen, waiting for his dinner expectantly.

“Hello to you too. Why won’t you take him to the park again?” Joyce asked.

“Because, he got me a date, and I don’t want it.” Buffy sighed angrily, flopping on the couch, just as Monty came in with his bowl in his mouth. “God, he’s so arrogant and rude!” Buffy said.

“Aw Mont, she didn’t mean that!” Joyce said as she rubbed his coat.

“Not Monty, William. He thinks he’s god’s gift to this green earth!” Buffy told her.

“Alright, why don’t I feed him and then we can sit and talk about what’s happened.

When Joyce came back, Buffy explained everything from when she saw Monty covered in mud, bringing him to the park and her getting a date.

“Well he can’t be that bad, I mean he did sound quite nice, the way he asked you out. I’m sure he just didn’t want to be knocked down.” Joyce explained.

“Ha! Yeah right. Wait till you see him tonight. Oh great, I have to get ready now. God I hate him!” Buffy said, storming up the stairs so she could find an outfit. She had to choose between a red halter and leather pants, or a pleated mini skirt and black shirt corset. After a while, she chose the mini and corset and put on her make up. At 7 the doorbell rang and Buffy heard her mother open the door and greet the person behind it. Looking in the mirror, Buffy knew she looked hot. She put on a few squirts of perfume and smiled to herself. He would learn to mess with her tonight.

Walking down the stairs, she saw him look up, whilst talking to her mom. He stopped at the sight of her. She was so radiant and Spike felt himself staring, but couldn’t help it.

“Hey, so where we off to?” Buffy asked, twirling her hair around her finger and trying to look innocent.

“Em… well…” Spike couldn’t find the words, never in his life had he seen something so beautiful as she.

“I suppose em well is a great place!” Buffy laughed and Joyce looked at her scornfully.

“Sorry, we’re going to the Bronze. It’s the local club.” Spike said, getting back his voice. “Wow, you look beautiful.” Spike sighed, forgetting that Joyce was there.

“Thank you!” Buffy blushed. She may be pissed at him but he was still hot!

“Well, I expect you to be back no later then 1 o’clock.” Joyce told them.

“Don’t worry Mrs. Summers. I will.” Spike promised.

“Alright, well you two have fun.” Joyce smiled as they walked out and she closed the door behind them.

“Sorry luv, but we’re going to have to walk. My da’ has grounded me so I shouldn’t even be on this date. If the car is gone he’ll definitely know.” Spike informed her.

“That’s ok, we can take my bike!” Buffy beamed, pointing to the sheet covering her bike.

“So you’re the one who owns that beauty. But how will you manage with that skirt?” Spike asked, looking appreciatively at her legs.

“Don’t’ worry, I’ve driven in worse!” Buffy winked and Spike groaned.

Please tell me what you think, I don’t know whether it’s good enough to keep writing!
Date Time by sirlaughalot1
Author's Notes:
I'm so sorry for the delay, but there was a death in the family! All better now though, enjoy and review please
As Buffy pulled up her skirt, Spike saw a flash of her black panties! All he could do was gawk as he watched her start the engine as she turned around, Spike looked up into her face and saw she was laughing.

“Come on, are you coming or what? You were the one who invited me on this date.”

“You know, maybe it would be easier if we walked, I mean it’s not that far away and you don’t know where you’re going.” Spike said as he gulped, trying to find some possible way of her not feeling his raging hard on! he usually didn’t care about those kind of things, but Buffy was different, she seemed to be someone who would get offended, especially since this was their first date.

“It’s fine, I think I know where the bronze is aswell, I think I may have passed it the other day.” Buffy answered, “Come on, otherwise we’ll have none of this date left by the time we get there.” Buffy sighed annoyed now that he was taking so long. “You’re not chicken are you?”

“I bloody well am not, I have you know I used to have a bike but I crashed it about a year back, dad wouldn’t let me get one since. It’s where I got this beauty!” Spike said rubbing a scar on his eyebrow.

“Well then why don’t you drive?” Buffy asked, placing a helmet on her head.

“You know, that ain’t such a bad idea!” Spike answered. ‘She definitly won’t be able to notice now.’ Spike thought thankfully.

“Alright, hop on stud.” Buffy said, scooching back to allow him to slide on.

Once they arrived at the bronze, Spike got off the bike and then helped Buffy off, earning himself a peek of the black bra she was wearing.

“Why, you are the gentleman!” Buffy giggled and then stopped herself, wasn’t she suppose to be pissed at him?

“Why thank you!” Spike smirked and then did the unexpected, leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss. Buffy pushed him off though.

“Tut tut, no kissing on the first date, that’s one of my rules.” Buffy explained.

“Alright goldilocks, whatever you say!” Spike smirked, paid the bouncer at the door and walked into the club next to Buffy. The club was absolutely heaving tonight, and Spike smiled to the people he knew, all the while bringing Buffy closer to the seating area, his hand on her back to lead her.

“Hello Buffy!” Angel smiled as he saw her walking in with his other neighbor Spike.

“Angel! Hi! How are you?” All Buffy wanted to happen was for a hole to open up and swallow her whole. There stood the guy she was nearly falling over and what was she doing, she was with another guy.

“I’m good. Hello Spike!” Angel grinned and Spike rolled his eyes.

“Where’s lover boy?” Spike asked as he looked for the man who was always stuck to Angel’s side.

“Oh, he’s around here somewhere!” Angel chuckled and Buffy looked on confused.

“He’s gay, luv.” Spike whispered in her and Buffy looked shocked and then understanding went through her mind.

“That’s why you didn’t pay any attention to my breasts!” Buffy said out loud and then blushed when she realised what she had said.

“That’s right! Well I must be off, Andrew said he was going to get us a drink and that was ten minutes ago. See you around Buff.” Angel waved and then disapeared into the crowd.

“So luv, want a drink?” Spike asked.

“Yeah sure, a diet coke please.” Buffy said, sitting down at an empty table.

“Alrigh’, one diet coke coming up. Anything else?”

“No thanks, wouldn’t want to egg on your ego.” Buffy replied with a grin and Spike chuckled.

“Be right back.” He told her and walked away from the table, leaving Buffy to look around at all the dancing teens.

“Hey Buffy, I don’t know if you remember, but I’m Xander…”

“From Camp sunny, I remember. Hi Anya!” Buffy waved at the small blond.

“Do you mind if we sit with you? It’s just that there are no seats left.” Anya explained.

“Go ahead, the more the merrier.” Buffy smiled, and gestured for them to sit down.

“So what are you doing here? Checking out the local competition?” Anya asked as she sat on Xander’s lap.

“No actually…”

“She’s on a date with me.” Spike explained as he sat down next to Buffy and handed her her coke.

“Well, look who’s already taken a hold of the new girl! Good on ya!” Xander smiled.

“He’s got a hold on nothing yet, haven’t seen anything about him that I like!” Buffy said, looking at Spike in the eyes.

“Don’t worry pet, you soon will!” He smirked and waggled his eyebrows.

“Well well well, if it isn’t my favorite campers, I thought your father said you were grounded.” Jenny raised an eyebrow to Spike.

“Yeah well, what me pa don’t know won’ ‘urt ‘im! Ain’t that right!” Spike replied and Jenny nodded.

“Well, I won’t be telling. Anyway I best go, I’m here with some of my friends, just thought I may aswell say hello! Of, hey Buffy. I didn’t see you there! Enjoying our lovely club?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah, it’s great. Can’t say the company is though.” Buffy directed her glare to Spike who shouted ‘Hey’ and folded his arms grumpily.

“Well, I’ll leave you guys to it. See you tomorrow.” Jenny waved.

“You want to dance pet?” Spike asked Buffy.

“Sure, as long as you can dance better then you drive!” Buffy laughed, got up and walked out onto the dance floor, Spike following her all the way.

“Are you angry at me?” Spike asked as the danced to the music that was playing.

“No, what made you think that?” Buffy asked rolling hers eyes.

“So what is it? Is it something I did or said or what?” Spike asked, totally confused about why she was acting this way.

“Think about it Spike, did I even agree to this date? You’re just so used to getting your own way that you think I would willingly just come out with you, well guess what Spike, I’m not like most girls, and doing this had made me dislike you. I think I best get home, see you tomorrow Spike!” Buffy spat, as she walked to get her purse, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. “What?” She asked around angrily, turning around to see the blond looking at her with hurt.

“I don’t think you’re like other girls, I’m sorry for doing that, it’s just that when I’m around you I’m either shy William or devilish Spike and I would rather be Spike anyday. You’re not like any girl I have ever met Buffy. You’re so different that I just can’t stop thinking about you. Maybe we could just start out as friends and if something it happens?” Spike asked, looking like a hurt dog.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it. See you tomorrow Spike.” And with that, she grabbed her purse and helmet and was out the door.

“God Spike, can you ever keep the girl?” Xander laughed.

“Shut up Harris.” Spike growled, grabbing his duster and storming out of the club. If it was time she needed, then he would give her till tomorrow, right now he needed a drink.

Please Review!!!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27617