Two of a Kind by Purple_Midnight
Summary: Buffy was in a happy relationship with William Giles. That is until someone from his past turns up. Now she doesn’t know what to do. Stay with William or move on with her life.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3893 Read: 2217 Published: 01/03/2008 Updated: 01/05/2008

1. Chapter One by Purple_Midnight

2. Chapter Two by Purple_Midnight

3. Chapter Three by Purple_Midnight

Chapter One by Purple_Midnight
Chapter One


Buffy was bored with life. She worked as the counselor at Sunnydale High. She loved her job. Being able to help the kids pick out colleges and what they wanted to do with their lives. It was just the same thing every day. Nothing new ever happened.

She even had a boyfriend. William Giles. He was the twelve grade English teacher. Things were good with him. He was sweet and caring. He looked so cute when he was in deep thought. With his little wire rimmed glasses on and his brown, curly hair mussed. Even now she could picture him pacing around the room with a book in his hand and his other hand running through his hair.

Everything was the same, though. Day after day. Work and then maybe dinner and a movie at Williams. Sometimes it ends with a peck on the lips. Sometimes, when she’s lucky it will lead to at least a hot make out session. Those where few and far between. At least to her.

Sometimes she wondered if Will even felt the same way about her. When she first saw him she thought he was cute. It took him three months before he could muster up the courage to ask her out. Did he decide that he really did not like her after all that work?

She took a deep breath. Opening the door she yelled, “Will? Are you home?” He told her to stop by after work. That he had something to show her. He took a personal day at work, so she had no clue what it was about.

“Well, look at what we have here.” Came the familiar English accent.

Buffy turned. Coming down the stairs was Will. But not the Will she knew. This one was dressed all in black. A skin tight black shirt showed off the well-honed muscles of his abs that she had only been able to see on occasion. Tight black jeans encase his well formed thighs. Bleach blonde hair was slicked back emphasizing his sharp cheekbones and bright blue eyes. With the blonde hair it made his eyes so much brighter.

He was barefoot and had his thumbs hooked in his belt loops. It seemed to be drawing her attention to his crotch, which seemed to be growing under her gaze. Her mouth watered at the sight of him. Why did he do this? Sure, she thought he was cute before. Now, he was mouth watering hotness.

She smiled at him. Slowly, trying not to run and jump in his arms, she went up to him on tippy toes and softly kissed him on the lips. What she really wanted to do was devour his mouth with hers. He stiffed under her lips for a minute. Then he grabbed her.

His mouth moved over her. Each one seemed to battle the other. Neither one wanted to back down and surrender. His hand found its way under her shirt. It moved up and down, over the smooth skin of her back. Her hand moved under his shirt. Playing with the quivering muscles she found there. Before she knew it, he was picking her up. Forcing her legs to wrap around his waist.

He started to make his way up the stairs. It was difficult will a squirming buddle of blonde in his arms. Before Buffy knew what happened she was being thrown down on the bed. A bed she had never been in with him. Where they finally going to have sex? She asked herself. She hoped so.

Moving down her neck, she panted when his hand started to play with the skin right above her pants zipper. Her stomach was quivering with need and anticipation. She closed her eyes. When she opened them again, somehow her shirt and bra were gone and his mouth was suckling at her breast.

A deep moan came from her throat. She wanted this. More than anything, she wanted this. Wanting to feel his skin against hers, Buffy pulled him away from her left breast and up to her face.

“You have to many clothes on.” She panted out.

He laughed. It was a deep, husky rumble that made her close her eyes and moan again. Sitting up he stripped off his shirt.

“Is that better, luv?”

Buffy stared at his chest and nodded.

He laughed again before running his hands up her thighs, under her skirt. His fingers found the cotton barrier that prevented him from touching the warmth he felt beneath. It was his turn to moan when he felt the wetness seeping through the thin layer of cloth.

“Please.” Buffy begged. She could not take it anymore.

He seemed to gulp. Here was this beautiful blonde beauty, squirming beneath him. Begging him for more. Who was he to say no?

Pulling her skirt and panties down in one move he stopped to just admire the blonde beneath him. Her hair was wild. Covering the pillow and framing her face. Her breast heaving in want of more. Her eyes closed in anticipation.

Buffy eye’s shot open. Was he doing what she thought he was doing? She looked down. Yup. His head was between her legs, lapping at her wet center. If it was possible she became even wetter. He moaned against her flesh.

“Oh, God!”

He chuckled. “Sorry, love. No one here by that name.”

Never in her life had anyone done this to her. She always thought it was gross and wouldn’t do anything for her. Boy, was she wrong!

She tasted like heaven. Warm and wet. He moaned. That seemed to turn her on even more. She got even wetter.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” She yelled.

Like he was going to stop now. Slowly, he pushed his index finger into her. Almost immediately he felt her tighten around him. She screamed shattered all the thoughts going through his mind. More warm nectar gushed into his mouth. It tasted like baked pineapples to him. One of the best things he ever had in his mouth.

She was breathing hard. Trying to come down from her orgasm. When she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was his eyes. They looked like a swirling sea of blues and purples. She gulped as she felt his heavy length against her stomach. She was not a virgin. This was just a big step for them. One she was more than willing to take.

“Are you sure?” he asked in a quite voice.

This was more of the William that she knew. Not being able to trust her voice she nodded.

He nodded to. Slowly, he started to push into her. His thickness was being gripped by the hottest thing he ever felt. He was in heaven. He never felt anything better. Slowly he began to thrust into her.

Moaning, she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. He was so big. Never before had she felt this full. She had no idea he was this big. When he started to thrust into her, she felt every nerve ending in her body tingle.

He was not going to be able to last long. Going down on her worked him up to much. She was so tight. He never felt like this. He felt like this was his first time all over again. Wanting to push her over the edge with him, he moved his hand down between her legs. Finding that sweet button that was sure to push her over.

One flick. Then two and three. She could not take it any longer. Pulling him down to her mouth, they fought for dominance. Neither one was willing to give up. Buffy was the first to pull away. Breathing hard she bit down on his shoulder, muffling her scream of climax.

When she bit him, he couldn’t take it anymore. With a shout of his own, he came. Spilling himself into her. His arms gave out and he collapsed on top of her. After a few deep breaths he rolled over, pulling her against his side and pulling the sheet up to cover them both.

“Why wouldn’t you say my name?” Buffy asked in a small voice. Her head was buried against his chest.

He laughed. “Well, luv, it would help if you told me what your name is.”

TBC…
Chapter Two by Purple_Midnight
Author's Notes:
Reviews keep the muse coming back. Please continue
Chapter Two


“What do you mean, ‘if you told me your name?’”

He laughed. “Well luv, you’re the one that came into my brother’s house and jumped on me. How am I supposed to know your name?”

“What!?” Buffy sat up, clutching the sheet to her chest. “Your brother?!” At this point she was yelling.

“Yeah.” He looked confused. “Will never told you about me, did he? That he had a twin.”

“Twin?” all she seemed to be able to do now was stare at him.

“I guess with his starting a new life in America, he decided to forget all about the one he left behind in England. How can that stupid ponce not mention that he even had a twin? Did you even know that we have a brother named Angel?”

“No. Nothing.”

Buffy was confused. Why didn’t Will tell her any of this? What happened to make him want to hide his old life from her? Oh, God! She had sex with this man. She didn’t even know who he was. All she knew now was that he was Will’s twin.

Oh, God! She had sex with this man. She hadn’t even had sex with William yet. She thought that this was there first time. How was she going to explain this to him? Then she got angry. How could William never tell her about having a twin?

“What’s your name then?” Buffy asked in a strained, low voice.

“Spike.” He seemed to have curled his tongue behind his teeth as he said his name. God, it made her hot. Even after all that had happened. “And what’s your name luv?”

“Buffy.”

“Such a lovely name for such a lovely girl.”

“Shut up.” Buffy moved to get out of bed. Trying to hold up her sheet while looking around on the floor for her cloths.

He laughed. “Whatever you say pet.” He flopped back down onto the bed.

“I can’t believe I had sex with you.” Buffy said out loud.

That made him sit back up. “Wait. Don’t tell me that you two never had sex.”

She blushed and looked away.

He laughed. “I knew that my brother was a pansy, but I would have thought that he would have shagged you by now.”

His pants being thrown at him was answer enough.

“What were you doing here anyways?”

Her head shoot up. Quickly she pulled her shirt over her head.

“I was supposed to meet him here after work. He’s going to be here any minute! What am I going to tell him?!”

She was starting to freak out again. Spike felt bad for her. At first it was funny. Sleeping with Will’s women before he even could. Now, as he watched her move around the room, he knew he had to help her.

“Relax, luv. I’ll help you figure this out.”

“I’m not your luv!” She glared at him.

Just then they both heard a car pull up the drive way. They knew that it had to be William.

“Oh, God! What are we going to do?”

“Relax. I have a plan.”



“Buffy? Are you here, pet?” William yelled, closing the front door behind him.

“In the living room. I have a surprise for you!” She yelled back.

William smiled. “Good, I have one for you too!”

When he walked into the living room the smile on his face vanished. There sitting side by side on the couch was Buffy and Spike.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” William asked in a low, menacing voice.

“Now, now William. Is that any way to talk to your twin brother?”

“I came in and run into him. Funny how I knew nothing about him. You think that my boyfriend having a twin would be something I would know.” Buffy said with sarcasm dripping from each word.

“I can’t believe you came here. I thought that you and Angel were opening a bar in London together.”

“We did. I came to L.A. to look into locations for another bar. I decide that it had been to long since we last spoke. Imagine finding out that your girlfriend knew nothing at all about me or anyone else in our family.” He laughed. “You can’t forget about us, Will. You had to of thought of me at least, every time you looked in the mirror.”

“I wish you would have stayed gone.”

“And I wish I knew about him!” Buffy did not like not being included in this conversation. They were starting to act like she wasn’t even there.

“Spike got into some trouble back home. He gave the cops my name. Word got around school and they kicked me out. I never have and never will forgive him for it. I had to leave the country to go to school because of it.”

“That part of my life is over now. I tried to apologize for it. You would never answer any of my calls or open any of my letters.” Spike sounded like he was really, truly sorry for whatever he did.

“What did he do, William?” Buffy asked.

Instead of answering her William looked back at Spike. “How did you get in here any way?”

“How do you think? I picked the lock.”

“I thought that part of your life was behind you?”

At least Spike had the decency to look embarrassed. “Well, I needed in the house. It’ not like I was going to sit outside the door waiting for you.”

“I would like to speak to Buffy alone for a minute if you would be so kind as to get the fuck out of my living room.” He managed to keep his voice low and steady. Never showing any hint of emotions.

“As you wish.” Spike stood up and made a grand show of bowing before William. He turned to walk into the kitchen, but not before winking at William. He just could not resist. It’s not like Will could see him do it either.

When he was out of ear shot, William took Spike’s seat on the couch next to Buffy.

“I’m sorry I never told you about him. I never intended to see him again. Please forgive me. I never wanted to see him again. I never wanted you two to meet. I love you. Please, luv.”

That was the first time he ever said ‘I love you’ to her. She did not know what to do. Yes, she had deep feelings for him. On the other hand she just had sex with his twin brother that she knew nothing about because she thought it was him. What else could he be hiding from her? She needed time to think about this.

“I can’t do this right now. I’m sorry. I need time to think about this.”

He looked so sad when she said. But she had to stick to her guns.

“I understand. Take all the time you need. I will be here waiting for you.”

She nodded and stood up and left. Not looking back. If she did she knew that she just might forgive him.
Chapter Three by Purple_Midnight
Chapter Three


He was still sitting there looking at the door when Spike came back in the room. Spike felt bad. It seemed that William really liked Buffy. He was trying to get in good with his brother. Not piss him off even more. Whether he wanted to admit it or not he cared for his brother.

Spike missed his brother. Sure, he had Angel. But, being without your twin was different. It was like a piece of him was missing. They were so close as kids. Then he had to go and get into trouble. That’s when it all went bad. All because of her.

“I’m sorry. I did not think that I would mess things up this badly by showing up.”

William looked at him. He could tell that his brother really meant it. It was kinda his fault too. He was the one who refused to speak to his brother. He would not even read anything he sent him. All the letters he received were sent right back unopened.

“It’s not your fault. I really should have told her.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“I really like her. Things had not gotten that far yet though. I planned to be home where she got here today with a romantic dinner. I was going to tell her that I love her.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll just leave. I’m sure that once she cools down everything will be fine and back to normal with you guys.”

William gave his twin a sad smile. “Somehow I don’t think it’s going to be that easy.”

“Still, I’ll leave.”

Spike moved to walk past his brother. William grabbed his arm as he walked by him.

“No. Don’t go. I have been acting childish about all this. I have been in contact will Angel and he did tell me that you have cleaned up your act and kept it clean for the last five years. I just wanted to hold it against you still. I’m sorry.

Please stay. We can catch up on what has been going on with you and everything. Buffy will calm down. Once I tell her everything it should work out ok. At least I hope so.”

Spike sat down next to Will and clapped a hand on his shoulder.

“I’m sure that everything will be fine.”



Buffy had been pacing around her living room for two hours now. She could not take it anymore. She had tell him. How could they have a relationship with this hanging over her head? Buffy’s mind was made up. She was going to tell William that she slept with Spike.



Spike and William were happily singing a drunken tune when the door bell rang. In Spike’s mind, catching up on the past meant that you had to drink to do it. William seemed to forgive him about the past. That was what Spike wanted the most. He only hoped that he would be able to worm his way into his brothers heart deep enough, so that when he learned about him and Buffy he would be forgive. It was completely selfish. But he just could not help it.

Struggling to his feet Spike got up and answered the door. As soon as he saw Buffy on the door step he sobered right up.

“Your going to tell him right now, aren’t you luv?”

“Yeah. I have to.”

He nodded and stepped back to let her in.

“Hey, Will? I’m running to the store. I’ll be back in a couple hours.”

Before he even got an answer he grabbed his coat and walked out the door.

William looked up when he heard foot steps enter the room.

“Buffy!” He said in surprise.

“I have something to tell you.” Just cut to the chase. That was the easiest way to get through this.

William’s face fell. He was sober now.

“I can’t really be mad at you for not telling me about your brother. I did something today that I am not proud of, that I did not tell you right away about either. I should have. There was a lot of confusion and things’ going on, but that is no excuse.”

She took a deep breath. “When I came in Spike walked down the stairs. When I saw him I thought that getting a make over was what you wanted to show me. I kissed him. One thing lead to another and we had sex.”

William’s jawed dropped. It really dropped. Buffy only thought they did that in the movies.

“How could you?!” He yelled after he took a minute to process what she said. “Couldn’t you tell that it was not me?”

“How could I?!” She yelled back. “I knew nothing about a twin. When I saw him I just that it was you. How was I to know that there was another one of you running around?”

“Didn’t you notice that he kissed differently or anything?!”

Now she looked guilty again. She really should have known. There really was no real excuse as to why she could not tell the difference between them and that she let it go that far.

“Your right. I have no excuse for it. I really should have been able to tell the difference.”

“I need some time.” He said in a soft, low voice. He would not look up at her. “I can’t look at you right now without seeing you and him together.”

A single tear slid down her cheek. A sob caught in her throat.

“I understand.”

She turned towards the door. With her hand on the door knob she turned back to him.

“I really do care about you William. I love you. Please. I’ll do whatever I can. I know you can never really forgive me for it. But, please try and give me another chance.”

She walked out the door. No longer able to hold the sobs in.


As soon as Spike came in the house the first thing he noticed was that it was dark. Every light in the house was off. Slowly, he made his way around the corner into the living room. As soon as he turned the corner he was hit square in the nose.

“Bloody hell!”

Spike grabbed his nose and looked up into the eyes of an angry William. The shadows from the moon lit room making his eyes darker.

“What the fuck was that for?!”

“You slept with her! Even after I told you that I was in love with her, you still didn’t tell me! What kind of ponce are you?! Here you are talking about wanting to make amends and get along. You slept with my girlfriend and did not even tell me!”

“I’m sorry! She just kissed me. I didn’t know what to do, so I kissed her back. Then it led to things and we ended up shagging. I’m sorry!”

William looked at him and snorted. “I can’t believe this. Your not even here for a whole day and you’re already ruining my life.”

“I should have known that she was your bird. She was in your house. But we just got caught up in it. If you want to blame me, then fine. I deserve it. But it really was not Buffy’s fault. She had no idea until I told her afterwards.”

“I don’t know what to do now. I need time to think all this through.”

He walked past Spike without another word and headed upstairs to his bedroom.

TBC...
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=29311