Summer Luvin' by SpikesGoddess
Summary: Buffy Summers has been in love with William ‘Spike’ Giles her whole life, but, he has never seemed to feel the same way, or has he?
Runner up for Insider Tip award at the Cradle of Humanity Awards
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 21590 Read: 13867 Published: 02/04/2008 Updated: 06/21/2008

1. Chapter one by SpikesGoddess

2. Chapter Two by SpikesGoddess

3. Chapter Three by SpikesGoddess

4. Chapter Four by SpikesGoddess

5. Chapter Five by SpikesGoddess

6. Chapter Six by SpikesGoddess

7. Chapter Seven by SpikesGoddess

8. Chapter Eight by SpikesGoddess

9. Chapter Nine by SpikesGoddess

10. Chapter Ten by SpikesGoddess

11. Chapter Eleven by SpikesGoddess

12. Chapter Twelve by SpikesGoddess

13. Chapter Thirteen by SpikesGoddess

14. Chapter Fourteen by SpikesGoddess

Chapter one by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
This is my first Spuffy fanfic, so i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be willing to help me and beta this story. Please e-mail me at SpikesGoddess@hotmail.com if you are interested! thank you. oh, and enjoy, just keep in mind, i haven't had a beta for this chapter! lol! R and R for more updates!
It had been a year since William ‘Spike’ Giles had moved to Sunnydale, and the longest conversation she had had with him was if he could borrow a pencil, and she had said yes.

Sighing, Buffy closed her locker and sighed, watching as the love of her life laughed and joked with his mates, Charles Gunn and Wesley Wyndam Pryce.

“Hey Buff, what’s with the long face?” Xander asked as he saw his friends sad face. Looking to where she was staring, he understood. “You know, for a smart guy, he really is dumb.” Xander informed her.

“How so?” Buffy looked at her best friend confused.

“Well for one thing, he hasn’t noticed you.” Xander smiled and Buffy just blushed, scoffing.

“Yeah right, I know I wouldn’t notice me either.”

“Hey Xand, Buffy!” Oz called as he and Willow walked up to them.

“Hey guys.” Buffy smiled, but Willow noticed how fake it was.

“Looking forward to the summer hols?” Willow asked the two.

“Can’t wait, 2 months in New York, of course!” Xander grinned. He and his girlfriend Anya had saved up to spend they’re whole vacation at her parents holiday home, having it all to themselves as her parents traveled to Rome for the summer.

“I bet.” Oz smiled, well what Buffy hoped was a smile.

“God I hate you.” Buffy pouted, wishing she could be anywhere but here. She was spending the summer working in a little diner, close to her home. Serving food and coffee was torture compared to what her friends were doing. All four of them were going somewhere exciting, with Xander and Anya going to New York and Willow and Oz traveling around Europe. Why did her parents not trust her enough to travel with them?

“Oh yeah, best not talk about the great holidays we’ll be having.” Xander grinned and Buffy hit him in the chest.

“Shut up.” She pouted then laughed.

Xander, Willow and Buffy had been friends since kindergarten and it had been just the three of them until 3 years ago when Willow and Oz had hooked up. Then 6 months into their Freshman year, Anya had turned up, and Xander had asked her out the first week in Sophomore year. This meant that Buffy had been the fifth wheel the past two years, and now at the end of their Junior year, she still hadn’t gotten a date. Not wanting to think about this Buffy asked “Where’s Anya?”

“She has some appointment so won’t be coming in till lunch.” Xander explained, just as the bell went.

“Right guys, see you later!” Buffy smiled and walked to her classroom. Once inside, she sat down in her usual place, right in front of Spike. It was in this classroom that he has asked for the pencil. Only a few more hours and Buffy was rid of school, well for a few months at least.

As Spike walked in, Buffy looked up and watched as he gracefully walked through the desks and chairs, then taking his seat at the back, all the while continuing his conversation.

“Silly bint din’t know what hit her last night!” Spike smirked.

“Only you Spike, only you!” Gunn laughed, shaking his head.

Sighing, Buffy saw her English teacher walk in and looked to the front.

“Alright…” Ms. Douglas began to talk about how it was the last day but she still wanted to teach the class, and carried on with her lesson from yesterday.

At the end of class, Buffy went to leave the classroom, but not without knocking over all her books.

“Damn it!” She cursed, picking up the pages, books and pens that had gone everywhere. She then realized that there was someone else helping her, Spike. He placed the books and pens he had picked up into her hands and winked.

“There ya go, pet.” He grinned, stood up and helped her stand too.

“Thanks.” Buffy all but stuttered.

“S’alright, see you around Buffy.” And then he walked off.

OHMYGOD! He winked at me Buffy thought. OHMYGOD! He knows my name She ran out of the classroom, this she had to tell Willow.

*~*~*~*~*

Buffy hadn't had any classes with Willow that morning, so once lunch time came, Buffy had nearly exploded. She couldn't stop the large grin on her face, and once she sat down, everyone had noticed.

“Jeez, you look like you had a weekend full of orgasms.” Anya stated bluntly. But not even her tactlessness could stop Buffy’s smile.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” Willow asked nervously.

“He knows my name.” Buffy squealed, which made a few people sitting close by look strangely at her, causing her to blush.

“Wait what?” Willow looked confused.

“Spike, in English today. He knows my name and he winked at me.” Buffy was now well gone past giddy.

“Really, oh Buffy that’s great!” Willow smiled, happy for her best friend.

“How is that great?” Anya questioned. “I really was expecting orgasm stories.” She whined just as Xander sat down with Oz.

“Anya! You can’t expect Willow to tell you everything.” Xander explained.

“It wasn’t for Willow, it was for Buffy.” Anya looked at her nails, now uninterested.

“WHAT!” Xander coughed. “When…How…Who?”

“No one, there were no orgasms.” Buffy explained, annoyed that her friend automatically thought it was Willow.

“Anyway, how did all this happen?” Willow focused her attention directly on Buffy.

“I knocked over my books, and he helped me pick them up. God he’s so hot when he winks!” She said dreamily.

Her friends tried to get her back to the real world, but it wasn’t happening, so they just left her at it.

*~*~*~*~*

At the end of the day, Buffy, Willow and Xander walked home together so they could all say their goodbyes, as both couples were leaving the next day and Buffy was working. When she arrived home, she opened up her e-mail and noticed one from Sexy_Devil666 Who the…? Buffy asked herself as she opened the e-mail.

Hey Buffy, well I hope it’s you!

I got this address off Willow a while back, but just found it again now. I was wondering, if you’re around, if you wanted to go out sometime during the summer.

I know I haven’t spoken to you that often, but I kind of was a bit shy. Anyway, e-mail me back of you decide you want to go, I’ll be sure to make it worth your while! *wink*

Spike.


Buffy reread the message again. After adding him to her contacts, she picked up her phone and rang her friend.

“Hello?” Willow spoke through the phone.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Buffy almost shouted.

“Tell you what?”

“That you gave Spike Giles my e-mail address.” Buffy answered, sitting back down on her desk chair.

“Oh, I didn’t think anything would come from it, he asked for it six months ago, wanted help in English. Wait, how do you know?”

“Because he just e-mailed me asking if I wanted to go out sometime this summer.” Buffy replied nonchalantly.

“WHAT! Oh my god, Buffy! Did you e-mail him back? Did you say yes?”

“Whoa, I rang you as soon as I read it, haven’t had time to answer…” A pause, “Shit, he just came online.” Before she could sign out, she got an im.

Sexy_Devil666: Hey, is that you Buffy?

“What did he say?” Willow called down the phone, once Buffy told her she wrote.

Green_eyed_Monster: Hi! Yeah it’s me.

A few seconds.

Sexy_Devil666: So, I suppose you got my e-mail?

Buffy then told Willow she would phone her back and then replied.

Green_eyed_Monster: Yeah
Sexy_Devil666: So?...
Green_eyed_Monster: Well… I would love to go out sometime, just tell me a time and place.
Sexy_Devil666: Great! How about tomorrow night? The Bronze? I’ll collect you at about 8.

Tomorrow night! Buffy nearly fell off her chair. Oh god, oh god. Wait, why is he asking now?

Green_eyed_Monster: Can I ask, how come you’re asking me now?

It was another few minutes until she finally got a reply.

Sexy_Devil666: I’ve wanted to for about eight months, just haven’t had the courage till now. I know it must be weird for you to think this, but I was kinda nervous about asking you.
Green_eyed_Monster: Why?
Sexy_Devil666: Afraid of rejection.

Buffy couldn’t help but laugh, some pair they were.

Green_eyed_Monster: Yes
Sexy_Devil666: Yes what?
Green_eyed_Monster: See you at 8 tomorrow, g2g though, mom’s calling.

Then she signed off. Maybe the summer would be better then expected.
Chapter Two by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thank you so much to my new beta Tanit, if she didn't help me it would suck! lol! so thanx so much K. Anyway, please read and review to let me know what you think. Also, i won't be here next week so this will be the last till about Wednesday, sorry! Don't hate me! :)
As soon as Buffy walked through the front door, she sat down on the couch. She had just spent her first day in the little diner down the road called ‘Magic’s’. She had eaten there a few times with her friends and parents, but she never realized how hard it would be to work there.

She and another waitress, Faith, who was 19 and had been working there for the past 2 years, seemed to get on really well, laughing and joking as they served their tables.

Buffy was glad her first day was over though, as she took off her shoes and rubbed her aching feet.

“Buffy.” Her mother called to her.

“In here mom.” Buffy replied, watching Joyce walk into the living room.

“A boy named William called earlier, he said that he will be here at 7.30 rather than 8 because he would have his car after all, or something like that. Anyway, I told him that sounded okay.” Joyce smiled, but Buffy’s face drop. She only had an hour to get ready. Thanking her mom unenthusiastically, she ran up the stairs to jump into the shower.

Once dry, she dressed in a red halter neck top and low rising black jeans, the only going out type clothes she had. Note to self, spend tips on shopping. After this came the tricky part, shoes. Unlike her clothes, Buffy spent all the cash she got on her shoes, because it was the only thing that she liked to shop for. After a few minutes, she had it narrowed down to two pairs, a pair of red flat pumps with a black bow, or a pair of red stiletto sandals. After another 5 minutes, she picked the stilettos, as they made her look much taller then she actually was.

At this point, it was already 7.10 and she still needed to put curls in her hair and do her makeup. He’ll wait Buffy hoped, as she picked up the heated curling iron and began to fix her hair.

Ten minutes later, Spike was sitting in his car outside her house, knee shaking and trying to build up the courage to get out of the car and walk up to the house. You’re being a git, he thought to himself, A bloody poof, just get out of the car.

It was then that he started to think about what Buffy would look like. He had never seen her when she had really put an effort into herself, but that was why he asked her out. If someone could look that cute when she was going to school, she probably looked 10 times better going out. He knew she never saw herself that way, just by the way she wasn’t effected as every guys eyes trailed on her as she walked past. So, he planned on telling her every chance he got on how lucky he was.

Glancing at his watch, he realized it was nearly 7.30 so he got out of the car, walked up the drive and knocked at the door.

“Who are you?” A man in his forties answered the door, he was obviously just back from work, as his tie was hanging loosely around his neck. Looking at Spike’s black Mercedes Benz and back again, he raised an eyebrow, looking very intimidating.

“Em, I’m William! I’m taking Buffy to the bronze tonight.” The way the older man was eyeing him made Spike feel naked, and not in a good way.

“Hank! Let the poor boy in!” Joyce chastised her husband. “I’m sorry, he forgot to take his medicine, I’m Joyce.” She smiled kindly, and Spike smiled back as he shook her hand.

“Will.” He replied.

“I’ll just go check on Buffy.” Joyce walked up the stairs, leaving the two men by themselves.

“What are your intentions toward my daughter?” There was the eyebrow again, Spike did it himself a fair few times but only now realized how intimidating it could be.

“Well I… well…” Rubbing the back of his neck, Spike began to feel extremely nervous. Luckily, Buffy chose that time to walk down the stairs.

“Hi Spike!” Buffy smiled, which made her green eyes sparkle.

“Hey kitten, you ready to go?” He forgot about her father as he watched this goddess before him walk down the stairs. Buffy blushed under his intense gaze.

“Sure, I’ll just grab a coat. Bye dad.” She kissed him on the cheek after she grabbed her coat.

“Goodbye Mr. Summers.” Spike nodded his head as they went to leave.

“Be back by 11 Buffy.” Hank called as he watched them walk down the porch steps and to his car.

“I hope you didn’t grill him too bad.” Joyce warned.

“Who, me?!” Hank grinned innocently.

“What am I going to do with you?”

*~*~*~*~*

When they arrived at the Bronze, they walked through the crowded club to find a table to sit at. Once Buffy was seated, Spike went up to the bar to get something to drink.

“Here you go, luv.” Spike smiled, handing her a soda.

“Thanks!” Buffy said shyly. Once they got over their shyness, they talked about their day and then what they wanted to do when they left school.

“Well, I know that the only place I will be accepted is UCS.” Spike said and Buffy frowned.

“You never know, you still have another year to go, and believe me a lot can happen! I know I’m going to apply to as many colleges that I can…” Spike watched her as she spoke enthusiastically about her plans for college, nodding and smiling at the right places. God she was so great when she was like this, talking about something she loved. “…Spike?” Shaking his head internally Spike looked at her, what had she just asked?

“Huh?” Was the only thing he could think of at that moment to say. He was glad when he saw her giggle and blush.

“I asked if you wanted to go dance.” He nodded, and they both headed to the dance floor, just when a slow dance came on. Taking hold of her waist, Spike pulled her close. He inhaled the scent of vanilla, a scent which had teased him every day in English. God, if she only knew what she does to me, he thought. Neither noticed as one song changed into another, both were just wrapped up in each others company.

Pulling back, Spike looked down into Buffy’s eyes to see the intensity that he felt himself starring back at him. At that moment he knew he would never give this girl up for anything and bent his head down to give her a chaste kiss, surprising her so she gave a little “Oh,” into his lips, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. It may have started out soft and chaste but it soon heated up and then they were both moaning into each others mouths.

“Get a room!” Some loud mouthed teen shouted, forcing the two to separate. Between the kiss and being the center of attention, Buffy felt a blush bloom all over her body.

“Em, I’d better be getting you back, pet. Don’t want your da’ to castrate me on the first date!” He smirked and Buffy giggled again. God if she kept doing that he would combust, he already felt his pants tighten from the kiss. Taking her hand in his, the two left the club and headed to his car.

Once they were back at her house, Spike opened her car door and walked the few yards to her door, giving a kiss on both cheeks and her nose, “I’ll call you soon kitten!” And he walked off smiling. Life was good!

Once Buffy made sure that the door was closed, she jumped up and down and squealed, not caring if Spike could still hear her, she was over the moon.

“Nice night honey?” Her mothers voice came from the living room.

“Mmm hmmm.” Was all Buffy could answer as she ran up the stairs to her room, now this was something that she had to e-mail Willow about
Chapter Three by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to Kristi, who was so great to beta this for me. Next chapter should be up soon. Sorry about the wait for this! lol!
"So, pet, I was wonderin'… I have two tickets to a concert next weekend in L.A." At Buffy's shocked face he quickly continued, "We can have separate rooms in the hotel, don' want you to feel pressured."

"It's not that, it's just… I thought you would invite your friends or something." They were sitting by a lake, having a picnic. True to her own words, Buffy spent her tips on clothes. Spike loved the way she looked; it made her look more beautiful now that she wore things that actually suited her.

"We've been dating for nearly a month now, Buffy, and I feel that we should do stuff we like together. So, I booked tickets to the ballet as well, 'cause you've been on about it since we met!" he grinned shyly.

Buffy was gobsmacked. "Oh my god, Spike!" She laughed as she pounced on top of him for a hug. Her dress shot up giving him a better view of her gorgeous, tanned legs. Kissing him, soft kisses quickly turned passionate, leaving the two breathless, Spike's hands playing with the bow on her lower back. "You don't need to get two rooms," she whispered as they broke apart. Spike looked at her in shock, unsure if he had heard her correctly. "I'm ready."

They hadn't really discussed the sex part of the relationship, as they both knew that she was a virgin and he was not, but he knew that she would tell him when she was ready and she trusted him not to go too far.

"Are you sure?" He asked timidly. God please say yes, he thought.

"Yes!" She smiled.

"Oh, Buffy, I love you." As soon as it was out Spike put a hand over his mouth, he didn't think she was ready to hear it yet.


"It's okay, Spike, I…I love you too!" They spent the next hour just sitting there, holding each other, loving the way they were together.

*~*~*~*~*

When next weekend came, both Spike and Buffy were nervous, though they would never admit it. Spike was nervous because the last time he had felt anything like this before, he had been rejected and abused by his first, Drusilla Blacksdale. They had been together a year when he found out that he was not her only boyfriend at the time, it was why he and his family had moved to America, and he never spoke to anyone about it.

To actually be allowed to go to L.A this weekend, Buffy had asked Faith if she could say that she was staying there for a few days for some girlie fun, including watching movies and eating ice cream. She then arranged with Faith to swap shifts, so that she could get the time off work.

They had decided to meet at his house, as she knew her dad wouldn't believe their cover if he collected her. Buffy had never been to Spike's home before. She wasn't sure why he had been so cautious about it, even after all this time. Little did she know that it was in fact because he was afraid that maybe he would never find someone who was faithful, even though it had only been one girl. He had given her directions and soon she was on his street looking at the houses and she realized why he was a bit cautious. The houses on the street were huge; you couldn't even call them houses, more like multi-million dollar mansions! Her family wasn't the richest on the block, but they could live a good life; Spike however must have enough money to live ten lives and still have money left over, if his house was any indication to his wealth.

She called his phone, as he had asked her too and he opened the gates for her.

"Just ring the doorbell when you get there, love, my mum will answer. I still have a few things to do." She did as instructed, but was surprised when instead of a woman opening the door, a man did; a man that could only be Spike's father. He had all the same features of his son. It was clear where Spike had gotten his good looks.

"You must be Buffy. I'm Rupert Giles, William's father." Shaking her hand, he welcomed her into their home.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Giles," Buffy smiled sweetly.

"Oh please, call me Giles, everyone does," he returned her smile as he watched her blush.

"Okay, Giles." It was weird, but she thought she would get used to it.

"So, where's our son whisking you to this weekend?" Giles asked as soon as they made it into the living room, indicating for Buffy to take a seat on the expensive looking couch.

"L.A., for a concert, and then we're going to the ballet." Buffy replied, just as a tall slim woman walked into the room.

"Ah, Buffy! I've been waiting so long to meet you. William is always singing your praises." Buffy stood up to shake her hand also, but instead she got a hug. "I'm Jenny, William's mum!"

"Hi!" Buffy smiled towards the woman. Giles could see why his son was in love with her; she was so lovely, warm, and polite.

"Hey, pet," Spike called from the entrance, after watching his mother welcome her.

"Hey!" Buffy's smile widened when she saw Spike enter the room. Giles saw the looks the two were giving each other, and was sure this was a relationship that would last. He was happy for his son; after Drusilla, Spike deserved to be with a girl who loved him as much as Buffy obviously did.

"You ready to go, kitten?"

"Yes," She replied.

"Have fun, William. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Giles winked at them playfully. God, Buffy had not thought that Spike's family would be like this; they were so friendly and welcoming.

"Rupert!" Jenny thumped him in the arm. She, Spike, and Buffy began to laugh as Giles sulked. "So, which car are you going to take, Will?"

"I'm gonna take my baby for this trip."

"William, the reason she went into the shop was because she's about to explode. You can't take this lovely girl in that death trap," Jenny scorned.

"Hey, don't say that about my DeSoto, she's my baby."

Buffy was confused now, what were they talking about? "I thought you had a Mercedes Benz," she asked.

"No, that's one of my da's cars, mine was in the shop," Spike smiled. Right, so that explained the whole thing her mom had tried to tell her about Spike and his car on their first date!

"Oh," Buffy responded. "Let's take a look at this death trap then," Buffy said as she headed to the door.

My girl can be feisty when she wants Spike thought. Jenny laughed as she and Giles followed the two to the garage.

Once inside, Buffy looked in awe at all the expensive looking cars, expecting one of them to be his DeSoto. When they got to the end of the line up, she laughed. The bumper was falling off, and it looked like it couldn't go more than two feet without falling off its wheels.

"Hey, don' laugh at my baby."

"I thought I was your baby," Buffy pouted. She then blushed when she remembered his parents were there.

"Oh, kitten, you will always be my number one baby." He smirked, putting his tongue behind his teeth making him look good enough to die for. Trying not to swoon, Buffy just smiled as he pulled her close and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

"Well, I think that settles it then, you have to take something else. Obviously the lady doesn't like the ride," Giles smirked. God! Buffy thought, How can two people be so alike? Never had any father and son she had met looked and acted so similarly.

"But the Merc is too uncomfortable when driving for too long," Spike pouted. It wasn't the first time she had seen him do it and she wanted to kiss it off him, like she usually would, but couldn't.

"You can take the BMW if you want." Giles pointed to an expensive looking red car.

"No, I think we should take the DeSoto. I'm sure it'll be great," Buffy said.

Spike shot her a grin, "Knew I loved you for a reason, now I know it's because you have great taste."

"God, do you always have to be cocky?" Buffy teased as she brought her lips to his, kissing him gently. Jenny and Giles looked on in admiration; their son had found a keeper.

"Alrigh', see ya later, Mum, Da'!" Spike said as he grabbed their bags and put them in the trunk. After helping Buffy into her seat, he walked to the other side of the car and got in. Gently running his hands over the dashboard, Spike addressed the Desoto fondly, "We're goin' for a trip girl. Now this is Buffy…"

Could he be any cuter? Buffy thought as he spoke to the car. She learned something new everyday about her boyfriend, and that was the way she liked it!
Chapter Four by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Kristi, for betaing for me, without her this would not be here! Also thanks to everyone whos reading and reviewing, you make my day! without further ado, here's your smut!
Chapter 4

As soon as the car engine turned on, Buffy regretted her decision. The car gave a huge bang and when Spike tried to get it in gear and move off, it gave a chugging noise and started to move.

“Actually, are you sure we’re going to make it?” Buffy asked, looking at the car with fear. The inside of it was clean and comfortable, obviously something Spike had spent a lot of money on, but the sound that the car was making didn’t inspire confidence.

“Of course we will, love, this beauty has never let me down yet.” Spike smiled, rubbing the steering wheel affectionately.

What should have taken them an hour, took two and a half. By the time they arrived, Buffy was exhausted. She had hardly slept last night because of her nerves, and now she was facing the consequences. They pulled up in front of an expensive looking hotel, called the Hyperion. As they walked inside, she couldn’t believe how grand and luscious it all was.

“Can you afford this?” Buffy whispered as they walked to the reception desk, bags being taken in by one of the porters.

“Of course, love, only the best for my girl!” He smiled, and then spoke to the woman behind the desk. They were then shown to their room.

As they walked inside the room, Buffy whistled at the size, there was a living area to the right a table and chairs to the left. In front of them were two doors, one for the bathroom and one for the bedroom.

“Really, Spike, I don’t mind, we can stay somewhere else,” she told him, not knowing what to do in such an extravagant room.

“It’s okay, Buffy, trust me. My da’ owns it, ‘m sure he can lend a room for two nights to his son!” He smiled reassuringly.

“I thought he was a lawyer?” Buffy looked confused.

“He is, he’s also got some ‘otels on the side. Now relax, we have plenty of time ‘til the concert starts, do you wanna take a nap? I know you were yawnin’ a lot the whole ride.” Buffy nodded, and Spike opened the door to the bedroom. When she walked in, Buffy was dumbstruck by the size of the bed. It was huge! It was flanked by luxurious desks and chairs on both sides.

“Why don’ you get changed into your pjs and then slip into bed. I’ll wake you up before we have to leave.” Giving her a brief kiss, he smiled softly at her and then left the room. Once Buffy’s head hit the pillow she was out for the count, until she felt someone shaking her gently.

Opening her eyes slightly, she looked into the blue eyes of her boyfriend.

“Might wanna wake up, pet. Be leaving soon,” he informed.

“Give me a few more minutes,” Buffy replied, not really understanding what he was saying.

“Well, kitten, if you want to stay in bed, I’ll be sure to tell you all about the concert when I get back – or I could always join you,” Spike chuckled. Buffy sat up quickly, and Spike noticed the worried look in her eyes, “Kidding, love!” He apologized, holding up his hands in surrender.

“What time is it?” She asked, calming down a little.

“Six-thirty, now how about you get dressed and I’ll meet you in the living area?” He stood and Buffy got a good look of what he was wearing. He wore a pair of tight, fitted black jeans, a skin-tight black tee, with an unbuttoned red shirt over it. On his feet were a pair of scuffed Doc Martin’s. In all he looked smokin’ hot.

“What should I wear?” Buffy asked innocently.

“Well, it’s a rock concert love,” He reminded.

“So no summer dresses: check. Okay, I’ll be out in a minute.” As he walked out of the room, Buffy walked over to her suitcase, knowing exactly what she was going to wear.

*~*~*~*~*

Spike was flicking through the channels when he heard the bedroom door open and close. Looking up, Spike had to stop himself from drooling. She was wearing a tight corset type dress which was red and black with a checkered pattern. The strings tied up the front and the back to show some cleavage and most of her back. Her boots were knee high, black stiletto’s with the laces tying up both sides. Under these she wore black fishnet tights.

“You look stunning, love,” Spike breathed as he stood up. He walked over to her and proceeded to kiss her breathless. He wished they didn’t have to go out; that they could just stay in instead, but he knew they couldn’t God damnit! he thought.

“Thank you.” Buffy blushed, hiding her face behind her blond-and now red-hair. What have you done to me, love? He wondered as he grew hard at her blushing. “You look good yourself!” She looked up again, to see Spike smirking.

“Ready to go, kitten?” he grabbed his long, black, leather duster. God, he looks like a sex god she thought.

“Yeah,” Buffy replied, grabbing her own jacket as they headed off to the concert, hand in hand.

*~*~*~*~*

After the concert, which Buffy had to admit was fun, the two strolled back to the hotel arm in arm.

“I knew you would like it.” Spike smirked knowingly.

“Yeah, who would have thought, Buffy Summers liking something other than pop music!” she giggled. As the hotel came into view, however, Buffy stopped laughing and began to slow down.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want,” Spike said, knowing exactly what was on her mind.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just…” She trailed off, not knowing how to explain it.

“You’re nervous. I know. We can wait ‘til you’re ready.” He encouraged.

“Okay, I know it sounds bad, but I don’t know if I am ready just yet, though I know it will be you.” She looked him straight in the eyes and that was all he needed as confirmation. He took her arm back in his and they walked into the hotel together.

When they arrived in their room, the two felt a little awkwardness between them. “Do you want something to drink?” Spike asked her.

“No thanks.” Buffy replied, sitting down on the couch. Spike joined her once he had a soda.

“Why is this so awkward? It shouldn’t be,” Spike said, facing his girlfriend of a month.

“I know.” Buffy sighed. “Do you maybe want to watch T.V?” She looked as if she wanted the couch to swallow her whole.

“Maybe we should talk about what happened on the street.” Spike suggested instead. Buffy nodded, but instead of her talking to him, she leaned forward and kissed him, something Spike hadn’t been expecting at all. Everything then became a blur as the two lost themselves in each other. They were now on the couch with Buffy sitting across Spike’s lap. After an hour of gentle exploration with hands and mouths, Buffy came to a decision about what she wanted.

“I’m ready, Spike,” she whispered into his ear, and Spike moaned. Looking into his eyes, she noticed how black they were from lust.

“Are you sure?” he questioned, hoping her answer would be yes.

“Yes, I’m sure,” she replied, just before he captured her lips with his again. Grabbing her legs so that they were wrapped around his waist, Spike stood up, but not before pushing his erection into core.

“Oh!” Buffy moaned. She then gave a few rotations of her hips, which made walking to their room extremely…hard for Spike. When they got inside, Spike put Buffy back on the ground and began to undo the strings that held the front of the dress tied shut. Once undone, he pushed the dress down, to reveal her in only a black thong.

She had to hide her breasts from his view, but he stopped her. “Don’t hide. You’re so beautiful,” he informed her, bending down to suck and lick at them.

He went to take off her panties, but she stopped him, shaking her head. Buffy then began to undress him, nerves gone for the moment as a rush of adrenaline ran through her. Even though she had never done anything like this before, she had read a fair few romance novels, and she wanted to feel the same femininity that those women had done when they took control.

She pulled his black tee from inside his jeans then took off his red shirt, followed by the tee. Happy, Buffy smiled as she took in his washboard abs. She then began to undo his jeans, until they were on the floor too. She wasn’t expecting him, however, to not be wearing any underwear and blushed at the sight of his penis standing to attention.

Grabbing her around the waist, Spike kissed her gently, and then took off her thong, leaving her fully exposed to his gaze.

“Lay back on the bed for me, kitten,” Spike demanded in a hoarse voice. She did as she was told, watching as he crawled towards her like a predator stalking his prey. His eyes showed hunger in them once he got close and he began to kiss her with all the passion he felt. Breaking away, Spike kissed a trail down her chest to her belly button, licking and sucking at it for awhile, but then continued to travel downwards, until Buffy grabbed him.

“What-what are you doing?” She looked shocked.

“Want to taste you kitten. Want to know if you taste as good as you look.” He smiled, hoping it would reassure her.

“But, that’s disgusting.” Never before had she thought that anyone would put their mouth…down there.

“Kitten, nothing about you could be disgusting, trust me!” He then grinned, softly, kissing her again, then went back to kissing her belly button. This time he left his hands do the wandering, starting first with rubbing her hip, then traveling down till they were rubbing her inner thigh, encouraging to open up to him. When she did, he slid one hand around her pussy, letting one finger play with the folds of her opening, as his thumb began to circle her clit.

“Oh, god,” Buffy moaned, grabbing onto his head. Encouraged by her reaction, he took the finger that was at her folds and ever so gently eased it into her.

“So hot, so wet,” Spike panted. He was lower now, planting soft, openmouthed kisses on the skin above her curls.

“Spike!” She cried.

“Shh love, gonna savor this.” He told her, letting another finger enter her, curling them when he came back out from thrusting, causing him to catch her g-spot perfectly.

His mouth was now hovering over her clit. Sticking out his tongue, he licked it. When she moaned his name, he began to twist it around the clit as he pushed a third finger inside her.

“Oh god, Spike, oh god,” Buffy babbled.

“Come for me, love, just let it happen,” he urged. Buffy came then, as the pleasure that had been building in intensity finally released with a snap.

“Yes, yes. SPIKE!” she shouted, as a sense of amazing pleasure washed through her and her orgasm took over.

“Mmmmm, pet, knew you would taste sweet like sugar.” Smirking, he pulled his fingers from her core and slowly licked them clean as she watched with rapt attention.

“I need you now, Spike. I need you inside me,” She begged.

“Anything you wish, love.”
Chapter Five by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thank you Kristi for putting up with me and betaing this! Please read and review, and also don't worry!
“I need you now, Spike. I need you inside me,” she begged.

“Anything you wish, love,” he replied, getting up from his wonderful place between her legs to look for his wallet.

"Where are you going?" Buffy asked in a small voice.

Spike could tell she was scared. He held up the condom he had fished from his wallet and said, "Need protection, love."

“Oh,” Buffy blushed, feeling embarrassed.

“No need to feel embarrassed, pet, I know how you must have felt.” As he spoke, he rolled the condom on, but Buffy didn’t notice, she was too busy looking into his eyes. “’m gonna take it nice and slow, kitten, if you need me to stop, just say.” He smiled reassuringly and Buffy nodded. Slipping between her legs again, Spike positioned himself at her entrance. At her look of acceptance, he pushed in until he felt the barrier that made her still a virgin. “It may hurt now, kitten, but it will feel great after,” he promised. At her nod, Spike kissed her and pushed himself all the way in. He had to stop himself from thrusting in and out, and the look in her eyes made him wish she didn’t have to feel that pain. He began to kiss away the tears on her cheeks, whispering apologies into her ear.

“It’s okay, just… stay still,” she told him. Obliging, Spike just peppered kisses all over her face. She began to move a little, experimentally. “You can move now, but slowly, please?” As she wished, Spike began to slowly pump in and out, getting a good rhythm and letting her decide the tempo. Pretty soon she was matching his thrusts and Spike didn’t think he could hold on any longer.

“Oh, Buffy, love you.” Slipping his hand between their bodies, he began to rub and pinch her nub of nerves until he felt her explode around him, squeezing and pulling his cock further into her. He felt his balls tighten and he came, her name a sigh on his lips. “God, Buffy, I love you, always love you,” he mumbled against her sweat soaked breast.

“I love you too, Spike,” Buffy replied, kissing his forehead. Spike rolled off her and onto his back, dragging Buffy’s body onto his chest whilst her legs wrapped around him.

“Don’t know what I’d do without you.” He kissed her hair as he felt her breathing begin to slow. Lying with her in his arms, he didn’t think there was anywhere else he wanted to be.

*~*~*~*~*

A month passed and the couple seemed to be more inseparable by the second. All of Buffy’s friends had come back from their vacations. Now they were all just waiting to celebrate Buffy’s birthday until they had to go back to prison, a.k.a. school. As it was her seventeenth birthday, they had decided to have a surprise party at the Bronze to celebrate. Spike had been given the task of getting her there. She thought that the two of them were just meeting up with her friends for a few dances and drinks. When they arrived, she was more than shocked.

“SURPRISE!” everyone shouted as she and Spike made their way into the club.

“Oh my god!” Buffy put her hand in front of her mouth. After the initial shock passed, Buffy turned and whapped her boyfriend on the arm, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“It’s a surprise party, pet, couldn’t!” he smirked and bowed his head in mock shame.

“You WILL make it up to me later.” She winked before she was enveloped by the mob of her friends and family.

“Oh, don’t worry, baby, I will,” he replied to no one in particular. Since that night a month ago, Buffy had turned into quite the sex kitten, and Spike didn’t mind at all.

“Hey, Spike!” Gunn called from near the bar. Spike walked over to where he and Wesley were standing. He watched Buffy as she mingled with her friends. She would look at him every few minutes, giving him a small smile.

“Well, someone has it bad!” Wesley grinned as he watched his cousin following his girlfriend’s every move.

“Shut up!” Spike had the decency to blush.

“Hey, I think I should get something. I was the one who convinced you to ask her out, man,” Gunn grinned. Laughing at his friend’s comments, Spike walked over to where Buffy was talking with Willow and Oz.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but would you like to dance?” Spike asked her. Buffy nodded, letting him lead her to the dance floor. The two danced together for nearly half an hour. Buffy noticed that Spike’s attention had drifted, and his smile had faded. She turned her head to see what had caused the change in Spike’s expression and saw her father approaching them, a serious look on his face.

“Buffy, I need to tell you something,” Hank explained. He walked with Buffy over to where Joyce was standing.

“Can’t it wait?” Buffy asked, as she looked to where Spike was still standing in the middle of the dance floor, staring at her, looking confused as well.

“No, I need to tell you this now. I’ve been offered a job, a great job, one that will pay a lot,” Hank explained.

“Em, that’s great?” Buffy was so confused, why did she need to know this?

“The thing is, honey,” Joyce cut in, “the job is in Ireland, with your uncle.”

Realization flashed through her and she looked to Spike again, God this can’t be happening, Buffy thought, running over to him and into his arms.

“Love, what is it? What’s wrong?” Lifting her chin with his fingers, he saw the tears rolling down her face.

“They’re…I’m…Oh, Spike!” she sobbed, grabbing his shirt.

“Shh, love, now calm down. What’s going on?” He looked up to see her parents looking at them with sadness.

“We’re moving. My dad got a job in Ireland with my uncle and we’re moving,” Buffy got out between sobs. Spike’s face fell, this could not be happening.

“When?” was all he asked.

“I don’t know, but soon I think! I’m going to miss you so much, Spike.”

“I know, I’ll miss you too, baby, but we’ll keep in touch, yeah? I can even come to visit you.” Spike looked determined and Buffy smiled slightly.

“Would you really?”

“Of course, pet, I love you. I can’t think of any reason why I wouldn’t.” Spike pulled her to him and kissed the top of her head. Why now? Why? The sadness inside him never faded, never.
Chapter Six by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks again to Kristi, who is the greatest beta! Ok, just to warn you, even thought i have put a warning up on this fic now, this has Spike/other, so please dont hate me ok! Just trust me to make everything better again. i promise it will do soon enough, but there may be a bit more angst. Oh and read and review please!
Chapter 6

Ten Years Later

“Buffy, my main woman!” A tall, large man with an Irish accent smiled as he walked into her small gallery.

“Hi, Angel!” She giggled as he picked her up and spun her around. “How’s Cordy today?”

“Good, I think the trying-to-kill-me-phase of the pregnancy has passed. Thank Jesus!” Angel said with relief, sending Buffy into a heap of giggles. Angel was her cousin, who, when she first moved to Ireland all those years ago, had helped her through leaving her friends behind. Even though he was a few years older than her, and in college, the two became close friends.

After Buffy finished studying Art five years ago, they both moved to L.A. Buffy opened her own gallery and Angel joined the famous law firm, Wolfram & Hart. With Angel working for the same law firm as Spike, Buffy figured it was only a matter of time before their paths crossed. When she learned that Spike had been transferred to the London offices shortly before she had moved back to L.A., she felt a little relieved. They had kept up the writing to each other for about a year, but after awhile, the emails and letters became infrequent to non-existent, and so, 15 months after her departure, their relationship had stopped completely.

It was through work that Angel met his wife, Cordelia Chase. Her father was a partner in the law firm. They had been married for two years when Cordy first became pregnant. Now a year after giving birth to their first child, she was heavily pregnant again.

She had kept in touch with Willow the whole time she lived in Ireland, as she was the only one to answer her emails. She was now a part of the Science faculty at UCLA, and the two lived very near to each other. Buffy had been surprised when she found out her best friend was gay, but she had been happy for her. When she met Tara, Buffy knew why someone would give up men for her. She was a shy kindergarten teacher, and she was pretty, with long, flowing, blonde hair.

When Buffy heard that Xander now owned his own construction company, she hadn’t been the least bit surprised. He had always been good in woodwork and metal work. Buffy and Willow met with Xander and Anya about once a month to catch up. It was great that they were still really close, even if they didn’t live so close to one another anymore. What had surprised her, though, was the fact that Xander had kept in touch with Spike; the two had become close through the rest of high school and college. The friendship continued even after Spike and Wesley had moved back to London, to work at the Wolfram & Hart offices there.

“So, what can I help you with?” Buffy looked pointedly at her cousin.

“Right, straight to the point. Okay, I can do that. I was, well, Cordy and I were wondering …” Angel babbled.

“Get on with it already!” Buffy laughed, she never knew why he was always so nervous when he had to ask her something.

“If you could look after Connor for a while tonight. I know it’s short notice, but I kind of forgot. It’s a big dinner thing for everyone at the law firm, so we can meet the new partner. We shouldn’t be too long, and you can stay over too; I know our house is closer to here then yours.”

“I don’t know…” Buffy teased. Angel looked like he might cry; obviously Cordy had bitten his head off for leaving it to the last minute. “Of course I will, I never miss a chance to spend time with my godson.” Buffy laughed as she saw the relief flood through his face.

“Oh, thank you, Buffy. The meal is at eight so if you could be at our house for about seven, that would be great!” Angel gleamed with joy.

“Sure. I’ll see you later then.” Kissing her on the cheek, Angel turned around and left the store.

As soon as the door had closed properly, the phone rang.

“Hello, Summers Gallery.”

“SQUEEEEEE!” A very high-pitched voice shouted down the phone, making Buffy take it away and rub her ear.

“Ow, okay, now that hurt, Anya.” Buffy grimaced.

“Sorry!” Anya apologized, “but I had to tell you, me and Xander have set the date! We’re finally getting married.” Anya squealed again.

“Okay, Anya, if you don’t stop that, my ear is going to bleed.” Buffy informed her.

“Sorry!” Anya apologized yet again.

“That’s great news!” Buffy beamed, she was happy that they were finally getting married.

“And it’s only 2 months away, so I want you to be my bridesmaid, we can have a great bachelorette party and get drunk and have many orgasms.”

“Anya! You’re marrying Xander, you can’t have other people giving you orgasms!” Buffy laughed.

“Oh, not for me, for you. I’m sure the stripper will be hot enough for you,” Anya laughed whilst Buffy blushed.

“Okay, Anya, I’m hanging up now. Oh, and yes, I will be your bridesmaid.” The two girls then said their goodbyes as a customer walked into the gallery. Now if only I could find someone who wants to be with me forever.

*~*~*~*~*

Spike sat at his desk, looking through files when he heard a knock on his door.

“Come in!” he called absentmindedly. As the door opened, he looked up and smirked as his new receptionist walked in. “Take a seat, luv.” He winked and she blushed.

“Mr. Giles, we shouldn’t be doing this. It’s wrong, you’re married,” Katrina, the receptionist, explained.

“Ah pet, what you don’t get is, the marriage is failing. I promise, it will be just perfect. What’s the worst that could happen? I’ve seen you watching me, know you want me.” Standing up, he walked around and sat in front of her on his desk, so his crotch was directly in her line of sight. He watched as she licked her lips.

“I know you want me, now come and get me!” He laughed, grabbing her by the shoulders and hauling her up, kissing her with as much passion as he was trying to get rid of. Neither noticed the sound of stilettos approaching from the hall, nor the opening of the door, but both heard as a voice screamed.

Spike’s wife stood in the doorway, dressed head-to-toe in pink, with an outraged expression on her face. “I KNEW IT!” It was high pitched and echoed through the office, which made all the workers outside stop and listen.

“Harm, it isn’t what it looks like!” Spike pushed the model-like woman in front of him away.

“One week, that’s all it’s been, one week. Can you not keep it in your pants?” Harmony looked at him with ice-cold eyes. Katrina, caught in the middle, was looking for an opportunity to escape the situation. She sighed with relief when the phone rang, providing the perfect excuse to leave the arguing couple.

“I swear, baby, it wasn’t what it looked like. She came onto me,” Spike insisted.

“Really?” That’s why Spike liked her; she was so dumb that even if he had to be married, he could still sleep around.

“Yes, baby, I swear.” He walked up and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

“Okay, blondie bear. I’ll see you at home then.” Harmony smiled, stretched up to give him a kiss, and then walked out the office door. She looks like a bleeding lollipop.

“Mr. Giles, a Xander Harris is on the phone,” Katrina’s voice intruded on his thoughts. Walking over to the phone, he picked it up.

“Hey, man! Long time no speak! How’s it hanging?” Xander asked.

“A little to the left, but what can you do? So, what’s with the phone call?” Spike picked up his pack of cigarettes, lighting one up and blowing out the smoke.

“Nothing, man, just that I’m getting married!” Xander laughed as he heard Spike choke over the phone.

“So, she finally made you see sense then, Harris?” Spike smiled, thinking of how Anya could be so determined.

“She did indeed. Listen, I was wondering, would you be my best man?” He sounded kind of nervous and Spike smirked.

“Of course I will, whelp, s’long as I don’ have ta do anything, ‘cept maybe organize your bachelor party.”

“That’s all you’ll have to do! There’s just one more thing I should probably tell you about.”

“What’s that?” Spike asked, sitting behind his desk again.

“Buffy’s going to be Anya’s bridesmaid.” Xander heard the phone drop to the floor.

Ok, What do you think???
Chapter Seven by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Kristi for betaing, as per usual, you were great! Also thanks to Sotia for believing that this story will turn out right and looking at the chapter *Hugs you both*! Also, go read Quiet Summer, cos it's really quite good! nah, it's beyond words! Also, please, just trust me, this is a Spuffy fic after all
Chapter 7

“But why do you have to go a month beforehand? Can’t we both leave together the week before? I’m going to miss you so much, Spikeykins!” Harmony whined as she watched her husband packing his bags.

“Because, I’m the best man, and I have to be there for everything that the best man does,” Spike explained like it made perfect sense.

“So, why don’t I come with you? We haven’t been on a holiday in…”

“No!” Spike stopped what he was doing and Harmony looked surprised. Sure he shouted at her from time to time, but never before had he done it so angrily, she had never been scared of him until this exact moment. “I need to do this on my own, meet all my mates and catch up before I introduce you.”

Truth was he didn’t want Buffy to know about his situation, wanted to live the dream of them being together forever. And he didn’t want anything to get in the way of that. When Buffy had left Sunnydale all those years ago, he had gone into such a deep depression he didn’t think he could get out of it. Not even his friends and family helped in the matter. That was until one night, when he was out getting pissed, Xander had come to help him. Spike had cried to him over a few beers and the two had hit it off well. It was then that Spike decided he didn’t want to waste his life; so he studied his ass off, got into Harvard to study law, and the rest, as they say, was history.

But in truth it wasn’t history, he spent every day thinking of her, and what she would be doing. In University, he had begun to sleep with women and ditch them, just to fulfil his need for her, but it never worked. It may have filled that need whilst he was with the girl, but afterwards he just felt worse. It was then that he stopped his emails altogether. He couldn’t keep their friendship, let alone their relationship. Xander was the only one Spike confided to; the only one that knew the only reason he had pulled away from Buffy was that he didn’t want to keep her tied down when she could be having a life away from him. Xander was also the only one who knew how much Spike regretted that decision ever since.

When he moved back to London he met Harmony. She was living in the apartment next to him, and whenever he got a glance at her, he always thought she was Buffy. It was this reason, and this reason only that he had married the dumb blonde, who made his life a living hell for the past three years of marriage. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but after finding out all her bad habits, he regretted it for two and half years.

“Okay, Spikey, but you promised, no more other women. Am I not enough for you?” Harmony began on another subject. Spike swore that she had the attention span of a gold fish. There had been many women since Katrina a month ago, but Spike had been discreet so he could avoid anymore confrontations.

“Of course, pet, no more women, I promised you before didn’t I?” Looking her in the eyes, Spike faked a smile.

“Good, ring me when you get there, okay?” Harmony kissed him on the lips and left to go do…whatever it was she did with his money. Relieved, Spike began to pack in peace.

*~*~*~*~*

“When’s Spike’s plane coming in, honey?” Anya asked as she looked at the table chart.

“He’s arriving sometime this afternoon, gonna call me when he’s on his way here,” Xander explained to his fiancée.

“Okay, and have you told Buffy yet?” She looked up to see if Xander was going to lie about his answer, knowing he couldn’t when she looked directly at him.

“No, I… I didn’t think it would be a good idea just yet, I was thinking I’d let her know when she arrives next week.”

“Xander Harris! There is no way that you are going to wait for my bridesmaid to be here to tell her. I do not need another person dropping out of this wedding, okay? So you get on that phone and you tell her what you are doing, and while you’re at it, you can call for pizza. I’m hungry!”

Xander begrudgingly picked up the phone and dialled his friend’s number. “Why can’t you call?”

“Because, she’s your friend and I told her she was bridesmaid,” Anya replied just before Buffy picked up.

“Hey, Buff! How are you?” Xander asked, making small talk, not wanting to actually have to tell her what he had been forced into.

“I’m good, Xand! How are you? Congrats, I can’t believe you actually set the date.” Anya and Xander had been engaged for the past four years and only now had they done anything about it.

“I’m good, and thanks, can’t believe it either!” Xander grinned, looking at his wife to be as she stabbed the seating chart with a pin.

“So, what was it you’re calling for?”

“Well, I just wanted to let you know who my best man would be.”

“Why? You’re not trying to set me up again are you?” Buffy clearly remembered the last time they had tried that with one of his employees. It had ended so badly, what with the guy who was on a date with her actually trying to hit on Xander instead, that Buffy hoped she’d never have to go through it again.

“Ha ha! You’re so funny, Buffy! And no, it’s not that.” Xander’s false laughter came to an abrupt end.

Buffy could tell Xander was just stalling. “Okay, Xander, get on with it.”

“Okay, IaskedSpiketobemybestman.”

“What?” Buffy wasn’t sure she’d heard correctly. Spike?

“I asked Spike to be my best man,” Xander replied more slowly and Buffy’s breath caught in her throat.

“Okay, I’m glad you told me, but I don’t mind. Really!” she said with enough false cheer that Xander believed her.

“Great, so we’ll see you next Wednesday then?”

“Sure,” Buffy answered, answered, her thoughts slowly catching up to what Xander was saying now. With her mind reeling at the news she’d be seeing Spike for the first time in ten years, she wasn’t sure what she’d just agreed to. She had never forgiven Spike for letting distance tear them apart, she had kept mailing him for a couple of months after his e-mails had gone from sparse to none, but to no avail. However, no man had ever come close to making her feel the way he had. It was not because he was her first love, no matter how much she tried to reason with herself that it was just the naiveté of her youth that had made him seem like he was her entire world.

“Bye, Buffy.” He smiled as he disconnected. Now for some tasty pizza! Xander thought as he dialled the number, clueless about how Buffy was really feeling.
Chapter Eight by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Kristi, as per usual, cos she's so great and all that! And to everyone who is reading and reviewing also! Please do some more for this chapter *bats eyelashes*.

Also, this is not going to have any Buffy/other, and this character ISN'T from the Buffy verse, but cookies for those who guess who he is!
When Buffy hung up the phone, she told her assistant, Dawn, that she was going out for a while, needing to clear her mind. Dawn had happily been left in charge and Buffy grabbed her coat and purse, thinking about doing some shopping, - shopping she may not afford, but she had to do something.

An hour later, she found herself sitting in a small café, drinking coffee. She had shopped until she had literally dropped, and so had to stop. She tried to read the paper, she really did but she couldn’t concentrate, so instead she decided to watch the people out of the café window.

“Hey, can I sit here?” A male voice spoke, standing next to her spare chair.

“Sure,” Buffy answered as she looked up. He was tall, about 6 feet, with long dirty blond hair. He wasn’t from California, for sure, his voice had a Southern drawl to it that would make any girl turn into Jell-o. As she stared into his blue eyes, however, all she could think about was how they weren’t as piercing as Sp… Stop it Buffy, all he asked was to sit down, why are you comparing him to Spike?.

“Thank you, Vanilla, been tryin’ to find a seat for a while.”

“Vanilla?” Buffy’s nose turned up at the name.

“Sorry, pixie, I have a thing for nicknames!”

“Really, is that so?” Buffy raised her eyebrow. Okay, maybe it wasn’t just his eyes that were reminiscent of Spike; the attitude was pretty similar, too

“So, what’s your name, gorgeous?” He looked really interested.

“Well, it isn’t Pixie, that’s for sure.”

“Then I’ll just have to keep calling you that if you won’t tell me your real name .” he said with a wink

Against her better judgment, Buffy found her self smiling. “I’ll tell you mine, if you tell me yours.”

“Anything you want, elfin.”

*~*~*~*~*

Spike walked down street after street in the middle of L.A. He had just come out of Wolfram and Hart, where he had met most of the big shots. Not wanting to leave for Sunnydale just yet, he decided to take a look around.

An hour went by, and Spike walked past all types of shops, from chic fashion to sex shops; a few he walked into, but never purchasing anything.

As he walked down a quiet alleyway, he saw a gallery on his left called Summers. Couldn’t be, could it? he asked himself, thinking that perhaps this could be fate knocking on his door. Opening the door to the shop, he walked in, wiping his feet on the mat.

“Hi, may I help you?” A young woman, about 20-years-old, walked over to him.

“No thanks, pet. You work here?” He looked her up and down, surprised that this vibrant looking girl would work in such a small, obviously quiet gallery.

“Yeah, if you want anything, just holler.” The brunette walked away, putting her ear phones in and bobbing along to the music.

Looking around at the pieces of art, he still wondered if this really was the gallery of his first, and only, love. All the paintings screamed pain. He didn’t know enough about art to tell which end was up on a painting most times, but the pain of these paintings would assault the senses of even the most clueless observer. One picture caught his eye, and he couldn’t tear his eyes away. It was a woman sitting at a window looking out into the setting sun. Instead of the sun being the normal round, yellow Orb, its surface was seething with demons, their numbers so great as to nearly darken the light of the sun completely, a great contrast to the peaceful woman sitting in the window.

“Scary, isn’t it? I don’t know what possessed her to paint it. It always gives me the wiggins!” The brunette was behind him again. Spike jumped from shock, as he wasn’t paying attention to anything but the picture.

“How much is it?” Seeing shock flash through her eyes, he knew she had never been asked before.

“I’m sorry, it’s not for sale.”

“Why is it on display then?” Spike looked from her back to the painting.

“Because she says she wants others to see exactly what she’s going through. It’s a new one of hers. I think it’s been here only a few weeks.”

“Who is she?” Spike growled, it couldn’t be, could it? He just thought it was wishful thinking on his behalf, but maybe, just maybe, it really was her.

“The artist is Elizabeth Kalokeri.” The woman looked at him as if he had just sprouted an extra head.

Spike’s face fell, “Oh,” He replied and started to head out of the store.

“She also owns the gallery. She should be back soon, if you want to meet her.”

“No, it’s okay, have to head home anyway.” He had come to realize that's exactly what he thought Sunnydale was, home. Not with his wife, or at work, but where his real family was. It was time to make a few phone calls.

*~*~*~*~*

“Oh, Buffy, you’re back. There was this really weird, hot guy in earlier, wanted to buy your new painting, Demon’s Sunrise, which still freaks me out, btw,” Dawn explained as soon as Buffy walked through the doors.

“Okay, Dawn, nice to see you again, too.” Laughing at Dawn's use of netspeak, Buffy took off her jacket and hung it on the coat rack. “And what’s this about a hot weird guy?” she raised an eyebrow at the overly excited 20-year-old.

“This really cute, bleach blond, Billy Idol wannabe guy walked in and looked at your painting. Told him you weren’t selling that one yet. He asked your name, I told him and he left. Really, really strange. The poor guy though, he looked as if someone had kicked his puppy.” Throughout the babble fest, Dawn never noticed how her boss stood looking at her in shock, until right at the end. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just need to get some fresh air.” Buffy ran from the gallery for the second time that day, this time not even taking the time to grab her coat. She ran and ran, hoping it was the same direction he had taken. I knew it was him, the artist of her mind whispered. Oh, shut up, miss goody two shoes, the sensible side whispered back, it could have been any bleached blond. “AH!” Buffy let out a frustrated growl, getting a few curious looks shot her way. But it hadn't been just any bleached blond; it was Spike, the man she'd never fallen out of love with. She'd caught a glimpse of someone with platinum hair turning the corner just as she'd arrived at her gallery. As usual, the sight caused her heart to skip a beat, until she reminded herself that it couldn't be Spike, he was in London. Well supposed to be anyway. I told you to listen to your heart. The artist just had to get the last say. Did he really understand the painting, is that why he wanted to buy it? Buffy asked herself. She started walking back to the gallery, hoping that maybe painting would ease her pain.
Chapter Nine by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks To Kristi For betaing, I luvs you! Sorry this update took longer, but I got caught in a mental block, I hope you like the chapter tho, and the guy is suppose to be Sawyer from lost, but I decided to change his name in this! Also remember there is NO Buffy/Other in this fic. As always, please read and review!
Chapter 9

Buffy walked into Angel’s office Wednesday morning. She had promised him that she would say goodbye to him before she left. Walking through the lobby on the first floor, she smiled to the security guard, Robin Wood.

“Hey, Buffy, here to see Angel?” Wood asked as she walked up to him.

“Yeah, who else?” Buffy laughed and Robin just grinned.

“You could never know, girl, thought maybe you met someone.”

“Yeah, I think the chances of that happening are slim to nil.” She smiled, though it was a little strained. Yeah, because you have been hung up on the same guy for the past ten years. Buffy’s sensible side explained.

“Okay, go on up, I think he’s in his office.” Robin let her through the security doors, giving her a visitor’s pass to put over her neck.

“Thanks, I’ll see you later, Robin.” Walking towards the elevator, Buffy waited for it to reach her floor.

“Well, well, well!” A voice came from behind her. Turning around, Buffy recognized the guy from the café last week. “Look who walked through the doors of my work! Hello, pixie, what brings you here?”

“Hey, Hunter, right?” Buffy smiled, knowing who he was. Instead of the jeans and tee he had been wearing, he now wore a pinstriped business suit that looked very good on him.

“Now don’ go pretendin’ you didn’t know who I was,. We both know how great our little chat was!” He gave Buffy a wink. A woman walking past shot her an evil look. Just then, the elevator gave a ding, announcing its arrival. “What floor are you going to?” He walked her into the metal, confined space.

“17.”

He grinned, “Looks like we’re going to the same place, elfy,” He pressed the button and took a step towards her.

“What brings you here anyway?” Buffy asked, feeling a little curious.

“I work here. So what brings you here?” He looked like he was actually interested in what she’d say, unlike many other men she’d met.

“My cousin, he works here too, ‘one of the big guys’ as he calls himself!” Buffy giggled.

“Really, I might know him, what’s his name?”

“Liam Angelus?” Her voice went up in a question.

“Angel! Oh yeah, I know him, he’s in an office by mine,” Buffy looked confused, Angel never mentioned him before., Hunter chuckled, “I’m the newbie, I suppose I’m not really worth mentioning!” The doors opened for their floor. They walked towards the office in silence, and both stopped as they got to Angel’s. “Well, I’ll see you soon, I hope.”

“Wait, I know we just met, but I’m looking for someone to come to a wedding with me next month, and I was wondering…”

“Like me already, do ya, pixie? And I thought I would have to buy you dinner first!” He grinned as she blushed. “’Course I will come, it would be my honour. You can get all my gory details off Angel! Let me give you my number.” He took out a business card and scribbled something on it. “That’s my business number, my cell and my home, alrigh’?” He pointed to each number individually.

“Yes, thanks, and by the way, I don’t usually do this. I still have no clue why I even asked you.” She blushed as she realized how that sounded. Hunter grinned at her discomfort. Yes you do, you don’t want Spike to think that you stayed away from men because of him. It was him that stopped all contact with you, not the other way round, the sensible part of her mind informed her.

“Well, there is something I need to tell you…” He couldn’t finish as Angel walked out of his office.

“Buffy, hey!” He walked over to the blond and kissed her cheek. Stepping back, he noticed the man beside her. “Hunter, this is my cousin, Buffy Summers, Buffy this is Hunter Jericho.” He made the introductions and the two just smiled at him. “What? Have I got something on my face?” He wiped his cheek, which had nothing on it.

“No,” Buffy giggled, “we just already know each other!”

“Okay, how’s that?”

“We met a few days ago at a small café downtown. Anyway, I best be off. I’ve got a lot of client files I need to get acquainted with.” Hunter said his goodbyes and walked into his office.

“How do you do it, Buff? I really wanted to introduce you to the new partner myself.”

“He’s a partner here?” Buffy was astonished; he’d told her he was new, but she didn’t think he’d turn out to be the new partner Angel had mentioned.

“Yeah, like another partner in England, it’s because of his dad. But at least he’s actually working and not playing around.” Angel answered.

“Anyway,” Buffy interrupted his rant, “I’m leaving now, so I thought I’d come say goodbye. I’ve already said goodbye to Cordy. Take care of her; I don’t want to have to whip your ass when I came home. I’ll see you at the wedding okay?” Buffy hugged her cousin as he nodded.

“You do know you’re only going for a month, right?” Angel grinned and Buffy playfully slapped his arm.

“Shut up. It’s all Anya’s fault, she needs everything perfect before her big day, and that includes me!” Buffy laughed, and Angel joined in, knowing exactly how Anya could be.

“Alright, Buff, see you when we get there then.” Angel hugged her, before she walked back to the elevator.

*~*~*~*~*

Spike had successfully arrived in Sunnydale last Friday, and had spoken to his father about something he had wanted to do for a long time. Rupert Giles had happily agreed, as long as Spike could get his wife to agree as well. And that was the problem. Spike had tried ringing Harmony for the past five days, and had yet to hear back from her. Her cell phone was never on, no one answered the home phone, and she wasn’t returning any of his messages.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” Spike growled as he hung up the phone after dialling their house phone. He was going to try her cell again, and hopefully this time she would answer. Spike was surprised to even get a reply.

“Hello?” A male voice spoke through the phone. Why was there a man answering his wife’s phone?

“Who the fuck is this?” Spike shouted, not caring how he sounded.

“Who’s this?” the dumb idiot asked in turn. In the background, Spike was sure he heard a giggle, then a high pitched voice saying, ‘Riley! I told you not to answer the phone.’

“Put her on.” Spike growled into the mouthpiece, his patience wearing thin. There was a little scuffling sound then Harmony was on the phone.

“Hello, blondie bear.” Harmony’s voice flitted through his phone, and Spike cringed. What had ever been sexy about that?

“So who is he? And you think you have the right to scream fuck at me about cheating.” He sounded angry. Even to his own ears he sounded angry, and he had no idea why; this was what he had been waiting for.

“Spikey, I didn’t mean it; it was a one time thing.” She hadn’t bothered to tell him it wasn’t what he thought, because she knew she had been caught.

“Where have you been since Friday then? If it wasn’t fucking someone else, then why weren’t you home? You’ll be hearing from my solicitors, Harm.” He flipped his phone closed, sighing with relief. Maybe everything was working out better than planned. He grabbed his coat from the chair and headed down the stairs, ready to tell all about the good news that was finally happening to him.

*~*~*~*~*

“Buffy’s arriving today,” Xander explained as Spike took a sip from his beer.

“Really?” Spike spoke around his bottle. Honestly, he was so scared about today, it wasn’t like he could have forgotten.

“Yeah, she called about an hour ago to say she was leaving L.A.” Xander looked over to his friend, and saw a hint of nerves flash through his eyes. “She should be here in about another hour.”

“Tha’s good, she staying here?” It took all of his strength not to shake his leg.

“Yeah, we have a free room, and Anya didn’t want her staying in a hotel.”

“Tha’ was right nice of ‘er.”

“Yeah, well, she wants Buffy to stay as her bridesmaid, and doesn’t want anything to get in her way about it.”

“Don’t worry, I won’ try anythin’, alrigh’?” Spike stood, taking his empty bottle into the kitchen and Xander followed him.

“You’re still married, Spike. I just don’t want you to get both of your hopes up, and then have her find out everything that’s happened to you. She may not even want to talk to you.”

“So you want me out of the ‘ouse before she arrives then?”

“No, maybe it’ll be good for the two of you to see each other, talk some things out. Who knows? Maybe even become friends.”

“Alrigh’, I’ll stay then. But, Xand, don’ tell anyone about wha’ I told you, yeah?” He looked at him, and Xander could see the nerves again.

“Yeah, sure, you can tell everyone in your own time.”

It was two hours, not one, before the doorbell rang, notifying all in the house that Buffy had arrived.

“I’ll get it!” Anya shouted as she ran down from upstairs, neither of the men knowing what she had been doing up there.

“Oh, god, Harris, I don’t think I can do this.” Spike’s doubts from earlier had returned.

“You can, now come on, let’s go see her.” Xander dragged Spike through the door of the living room to the front door. Buffy and Anya stood in the foyer, hugging. “Hey, Buffy!” Xander smiled as he waited for a hug from her once Anya let go. All Spike could do was stare at the beautiful woman in front of him. Her green eyes moved to him once she’d hugged Xander hello, and he saw the hurt of ten years locked up in them.

“Hey, pet!” He knew asking for a hug was a bit too much, but he never expected what happened next. She slapped him.

“Hello, William.”
Chapter Ten by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much to Kristi for betaing, luv ya! And to Sotia for taking a look at this for me! *Hugs and kisses to both*.
Chapter 10

It had taken Buffy an hour longer to get to Sunnydale than expected because of the heavy traffic she hit upon leaving L.A. Unexplained traffic delays were such a normal part of life in California, Buffy had stopped even wondering what caused them. She was hot and sweaty after being stuck in her car for that long, and that always made her bitchy. With nothing but time on her hands, Buffy couldn’t keep herself from thinking about Spike, and what had gone wrong the first few years they had been apart.

Everything had gone great over the first year, they wrote each other everyday about nothing and everything. She told him about her cousin, and how different Irish culture was than American. He told her about what was happening in Sunnydale. Everything was great, until University came around. Buffy had gotten into UCD, a well known college in Dublin, and studied Art. She had emailed Spike that August before, explaining how happy she was, but he had never told her where he was heading for University. When she moved into student accommodation, she had made many friends, and loved University life, but there was something missing: Spike.

She had emailed long letters to him telling him how happy she was and how she could even save up to come visit him and their friends this summer, but she had only gotten short replies, none showing very much enthusiasm. She had known it would be hard for them to keep their relationship going, but when he just stopped contact altogether, it had made her feel like maybe he had never loved her.

When she had finished her four years in University, she had emailed him one last time. She told him if he wanted to keep their friendship, to email her, otherwise she would give up. She got an email back saying that his account didn’t exist anymore. And that was it: the end, or so she had thought, of their relationship. She didn’t even think that she would ever see him again, and now she was going to be in a wedding with him. Granted it wasn’t hers, but what did that matter. When traffic once again started moving on the freeway, she turned the music up loud and tried to forget about him. It had worked, until she pulled up at Anya and Xander’s house. She had hoped to god that Spike wasn’t there, and when Anya had opened the door, Buffy thought her hope was realized. Her blissful ignorance was short-lived, however. As Xander grabbed her for a hug, she looked over his shoulder and saw Spike standing a few feet away. He stood there awkwardly as she hugged Xander. As soon as Xander let go, Spike stepped forward, even sticking his arms out for a hug.

“Hey, pet!” BASTARD, she thought as she slapped his face.

“Hello, William.” She had kept her voice cool, but really she was in shock, she couldn’t believe she had actually hit him. He looked taken aback also, his eyes wide with shock. Bringing a hand up to his cheek, he rubbed it. Neither of them said anything, just stared, and Xander could feel the tension between them.

“Listen, Buffy, I…” Spike started, but Buffy stopped him.

“I don’t want to hear it, Spike.” She almost spat, she wished that the ground would swallow her up. She had no idea why she had slapped him, and now she wished she had done anything but that.

“Now hold on a bloody second.” He stepped closer, unaware that Xander and Anya were sharing a look. “I know what I did was wrong, but please listen to me, I really wanted to explain to you, but I couldn’t find the words.” He stared at her through those piercing blue eyes and Buffy couldn’t look away. She noticed Xander and Anya leaving them, but she still didn’t look away. She saw his eyes open up to her and show her what he was really feeling. They looked like all the pains in the world were affecting him and she felt… sorry for him.

“Did you give me two seconds when I emailed you all those times? I even kept trying when I didn’t get anything back from you! How could you? I thought what we had was special, but you just threw it in my face. I can’t believe I can actually talk to you.” She had tears brimming in her eyes and tried to blink them away, but they flowed down her face instead.

“I couldn’t handle it. I just couldn’t control my emotions and…and I couldn’t talk to you anymore. I felt like I would die if I had to spend my whole life waiting to see you again. So I locked my feelings for you away, and they stayed that way until the day Xander said you would be at the wedding too. I’ve now realized that I love you, Buffy. It’s always been you.” He stepped forward and placed his hand on her cheek, looking deeply into her wet eyes. His thumb wiped at one stream of water that fell from her eyes. She was so lost she didn’t notice his eyes glance down to her lips. He leaned in and placed a soft, closed-mouth kiss to her lips. Leaning back he saw her closed eyes and took it as a good sign, he leaned forward again, but was surprised to feel a push against his chest. Looking down he saw her hand there.

“I’m sorry, I can’t. I don’t even know who you are anymore.” She looked into his sad eyes and felt remorse go through her, but knew she had made the right decision. If she had let him kiss her again, she wouldn’t be able to stop, and she couldn’t handle it. She had been waiting to see him again for ten years, and now that it happened, she wished it hadn’t. Why couldn’t things be like they were before?

*Flashback*

They lay on a blanket at the park, Spike lying on his back and Buffy curled next to him, her head on his chest, both looking at the stars. They were so wrapped up in each other that if there was an apocalypse they wouldn’t notice.

“Do you know any of these constetations, or whatever they’re called?” Buffy asked as she listened to his heartbeat. She giggled when he chuckled.

“I think you mean constellations, luv, and no, I don’t know ‘em, but I like to make ‘em up.”

“Ok, do you see us in the stars?” Buffy was now drawing random designs on his chest, not wanting to see his reaction to her question. Grabbing her by the upper arms, he placed her so she was straddling his chest.

“Yes, I see us in the stars, with our 2.5 kids and white picket fence.” He grinned as he watched her face light up with a smile.

“Really?”

“Really,” he answered, before pulling her in for a kiss.


*End of Flashback*
Chapter Eleven by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks as always to Kristi for betaing for me, you're the greatest, and to Sotia for looking at this chapter too. Also a big thanks to all of you who have reviewed, you make my day complete!
Chapter 11

*Flashback*

It had been a few days since Spike and Buffy had gazed at the stars, everything had been going well. Since their first night together, Buffy had become more open with her body, as she and Spike explored all their different pleasure spots. Both were learning new things about each other every day. Just the day before, Buffy had discovered Spike had a secret desire to watch Passions. She had laughed and thought he was joking when he had turned it on, but at the look she had been given, she had never laughed again. Spike even went so far as to tape the episodes that he had missed.

Buffy stood in front of the mirror, making the final adjustments to her make-up and hair when the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!” she shouted as she grabbed her purse and made her way down the stairs to the front door. Opening it, she smiled when she saw her boyfriend.

“Hey, luv.” He grinned as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a sweet kiss.

“Hey, Spike, so where are we going?” Buffy decided if he wasn’t telling her, she was just going to have to ask.

“Now, now, pet. It’s a surprise. Can’t spoil it, can I?” He kissed her nose as she pouted, and then stepped back when he heard her father’s warning cough.

“Where are you off to tonight?” He looked from his daughter to the bleached menace at his front door.

“It’s a surprise. I’m not allowed to know,” Buffy told him and Hank just nodded.

“I want you back by 11 and no later.” He looked at Spike, his eyes telling the younger boy everything that would happen if Buffy were even one minute late.

“Yes, sir, I shall have her back by then.” Spike looked at his watch. “Best be off, kitten.” He watched her lean up to give her father a kiss on the cheek. She stepped back and linked her arm with his. “G’night, Mr. Summers!” he called over his shoulder, as he escorted Buffy to the car.


*End Flashback*

“So where am I staying tonight?” Buffy asked as Xander closed the front door. The three of them, plus Spike, Buffy thought with a sniff, had sat at the kitchen table talking about everything they missed about the old days for the past few hours. Xander even went so far as to mention the date from hell. Buffy and Spike had grinned when he mentioned it, then their faces went somber as they remembered how much love they had felt towards each other back then.

They hadn’t said a word to each other since their fight in the hall, though they gave each other looks when they thought the other wasn’t looking. All this talk of the last summer together had really hit home for the two, and they couldn’t believe how much things had changed.

“The spare room. I can show you.” Xander picked up her bags and walked towards what was to be her room for the next few weeks. “I’m sorry about Spike earlier. I should have known you wouldn’t be ready to see him yet.”

“It’s no problem, I would have to have seen him sometime anyway, better to not beat the bush, or whatever that saying is.” Buffy giggled as Xander laughed at her.

“You never were one with words were you?” he said through the laughter.

“No, that was more Spike’s…” She stopped herself and all laughter ceased. Xander just nodded and carried on to the last room on the left. Opening the door, he waved her through. It was small, but it was able to fit a double bed, a dresser and a desk.

“I’m making breakfast tomorrow, so should I call you about 9?” Xander asked.

“No, I should be up, I can’t sleep late anymore.” The silence in the room was deafening. Anya's shout for Xander broke the uncomfortable silence that had descended.

“Right, well I’ll leave you to unpack. If you want or need something, just help yourself or ask.” With another smile, Xander walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Buffy collapsed on the bed, deciding that she would unpack tomorrow. Curled up on her bed, Buffy again lost herself in a memory she’d forgotten until Xander had brought it up.

*Flashback*

“Spike, come on. Why are we walking for miles? Not that I don’t like spending time with you, but you do have a car.” Buffy really didn’t mind walking with him, it was fun even, but these weren’t the most comfortable shoes.

“We’re nearly there now, luv. And don’ you like taking walks near the beach?” He had thought it would be romantic to walk to the restaurant by the beach, but he hadn’t really thought about Buffy’s feet. “Are they killing you tha’ much?” Spike asked as she stopped to fix her shoes again.

“Yes.” Buffy barely got out her answer before she was hauled up into his arms. “Spike, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m carrying you.”

“Yes, but why?”

“Because, your feet hurt, and me being the gentleman that I am, I’m going to carry you to your surprise. Now shut it, or I’ll carry you over my shoulder.”

Buffy giggled at the threat, and Spike smirked. He walked them the rest of the way to wherever Spike was taking her, which only took about 5 more minutes. “It’s beautiful,” Buffy whispered as she stared at the gorgeous building.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he answered, placing her back down on the ground. Buffy blushed which in turn caused Spike to grin. He loved it when she blushed. Taking her hand in his, he walked her closer to the small restaurant.

“Good evening, do you have a reservation?” A tall man dressed in black came up to them.

“Yes, we have a reservation under Giles.”

The man ran his finger down the page. “I’m sorry, but there is no Giles booked in for this evening, sir.”

“That must be a mistake, I made the booking myself for Saturday night.”

“Spike, tonight’s Friday.” Buffy put a hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter. Spike groaned as he realized his plans were ruined, this could not be happening.

“I don’ suppose you’d have a table for us, would you?”

“I’m sorry, but we’re all booked out for this evening.”

“All right, well, I’d like to cancel my booking for tomorrow then.” Spike sighed, and it was done. The two walked back outside the restaurant, where Buffy collapsed into a fit of laughter. “It ain’t funny.” He tried to keep a straight face, but really he couldn’t, it just figured. He tried to take his girl out and managed to completely screw it up, first with making her walk too far and then forgetting what day it was.

“So, what shall we do now?” She waggled her eyebrows, but Spike shook his head.

“I promised to take you out, so I will. We’ll just have to go somewhere else.”

“You’re giving up spending three hours making love just so you can take me somewhere else?” Buffy asked in surprise, she never thought that it would be him that would be giving up on the sex part of their relationship.

“No, I’m giving up three hours of making love so I can show you a good time,” Spike answered, a pout on his lips.

“Fine.” Buffy kissed him, “Where to now?”

They had spent another hour trying to find somewhere else to eat. It seemed like everyone was out tonight. Spike was cranky because they had missed their opportunity to go back to his house. Their search for food had lasted long enough that Spike’s parents would have been home for the night. They finally gave up and just headed to the Bronze to meet up with their friends. The night may have sucked, but the company sure hadn’t.


*End of Flashback*

Buffy sobbed as the memory flashed inside her head, they had had such a great relationship together, why the hell did he have to mess it all up?
Chapter Twelve by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
A big thanks to Kristi, for betaing this for me! You're the greatest, and to Sotia for reading through before so I knew if I had done the right thing! Love you both! And sorry for the long delay, but I'm a drama queen and need the attention! lol! Enjoy!!!
Chapter 12

It had been two days since Spike had seen Buffy at Xander’s house, two days that he had spent trying to engross himself in his work, but not really being able to. He had a lot of paperwork being sent to him from the office in L.A. but he could only concentrate enough to work on half of it. It had been so hard to be close to her, the hatred she felt towards him rolling off her in near palpable waves. Every time he thought of her now he recalled the slap she greeted him with and the way she looked at him. She was disappointed and hurt and all Spike wanted to do was take everything back. If only she could see all the unsent letters he had written over the past ten years; he had never worked up the courage to send them, but now he wished he had.

“William, Xander is on the phone,” Jenny called up the stairs.

Alrigh’, Mum.” Spike walked out of his bedroom and down the stairs to where his mother stood with her arm stretched out, phone in her hand. Taking it from her, he smiled before walking into the living room for some quiet.

“Hey, Xand, wha’s up?” Spike asked his friend.

“Hey, man, I was wondering if you wanted to come out tonight with us. Willow’s arriving later on today with Tara and we were gonna head to the Bronze, what do you think?”

“Is Buffy going to be there?” He had a feeling she would be, he just needed confirmation of it.

“Yeah, that isn’t gonna be a problem is it?” Spike could hear the sound of chewing on the other end and knew Xander was eating something.

“Can you go one phone call without snacking, mate? Your tux ain’t gonna fit you by the time of the wedding.”

“Shut up. So are you coming?” Xander bit another mouthful of sandwich and chewed again.

“Sure, what time?” He didn’t even have to think about it, any chance he could get to spend with Buffy was great for him. Maybe he could show her exactly how he had changed over the years since he stopped emailing her and how he regretted acting like a fool and not listening to his heart. He had the next month to prove to her that he still loved her with everything he had. If after the wedding she never wanted to see him again, it would hurt, but he’d be able to move on with no regrets.

*~*~*~*~*

Spike walked into the night club thirty minutes late so that he wouldn’t have to sit alone and wait. As he walked through the club he was given flirty glances and touches, but he ignored them. Tonight he was on a mission, to make sure Buffy knew how he felt. As he walked through the crowd and spotted the gang, he stopped and watched her as she laughed at something stupid Xander had done. This was something that would have to be kept in his memory because he doubted she would be laughing with him anytime soon.

“Spike, glad you could make it!” Xander smiled, hand around his fiancé’s . Willow stood up to give him a hug, with Tara following suit the moment Willow let go.

“How’ve you been? It’s been so long!” Willow said as she stepped back and watched her girlfriend and friend hug.

“‘ve been well, thanks, what about you ladies? What are you two up to lately? Still beating off all the men I suppose!” He winked at Tara and she blushed. Buffy just sat there in awe as she watched him be so relaxed around the two. “You staying here until the wedding? Didn’t think you’d be allowed the time off work, Red!”

“We’re just here for the weekend, going back Monday. We’re all going to have the dress fittings tomorrow.”

“No rest for the wicked righ’!” He smirked then looked at Buffy who was trying to look anywhere but at him. Willow and Tara took their seats again and Anya stood up and sat on Xander’s lap, leaving the seat next to Buffy free. Buffy and Spike stared at the now vacant seat, Buffy’s expression conveying how terrified she was at the thought of having to sit so close to Spike.

“I got up so you could sit down, so why aren’t you sitting?” Anya looked as if she would eat his head if he didn’t sit, but then he thought of the perfect plan.

“Anyone like a drink?”

“Nah, I’m alright.” Xander held up his almost full bottle of beer. Anya did the same, holding up a fruity concoction that Spike didn’t think he wanted to try, ever.

“What about you two?” He bypassed Buffy and went straight to Willow and Tara, who had full drinks too. “Buffy?” He watched as she looked from her empty glass to him.

“I’m okay, thanks. Not thirsty.”

“C’mon, wha’ will you ‘ave? On me.”

“I’ll have a coke then, please.” No way was she going to drink any more.

“Ah c’mon, live a l’il.” He watched her struggling and interrupted her thoughts, “I’ll get you a beer.” Before she could protest he was off to get the drinks.

“Are you okay, Buffy?” Willow looked at her best friend; she knew this must be tough on her, especially since he seemed to be trying to be nice.

“I’m fine, just need to go freshen up. I’ll be right back.” She smiled at Willow and then left the table, walking slowly to the bathroom. She was just about to walk in when she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder, turning around she saw Spike with the bottles of beer.

“You aren’t mad that I came are you?”

“No, it’s a free world, but it doesn’t mean I have to speak to you.” She was about to walk away when he stopped her again.

“I’m sorry, you know, I never meant for any of this to happen but it did. I always loved you. Always have and always will.” He watched as tears brimmed in her eyes.

“I still love you, too, but it can never be the same, you acted like you didn’t care. I tried to keep us together, even if it meant being just friends until we could see each other again, but you just completely stopped talking to me. I don’t think I can ever forgive you.”

“But I didn’t stop writing to you, I have ten years of unsent letters addressed to you. I couldn’t work up the courage to send them. I know I’m a right coward, but I was afraid that I was keeping you from living a life.” He paused and looked around the room, trying to distract himself from what he was about to say, and stop the tears threatening to spill. In a quiet voice he said, “I also couldn’t deal with what I had done to you.” The tears in his eyes fell and his breath kept catching in his throat.

“What you did to me? What do you mean?” She knew he wasn’t talking about the letters, there was something else troubling him and he needed to get it out.

“I used them, all those girls I used so I didn’t have to think about you having a great time without me.” Spike wasn’t making very much sense and now the people around them were looking at the sobbing man strangely.

“Come on, Spike.” She dragged him into the ladies’ room and placed him so he was resting at the sinks.

“None of them could be you, Buffy, but I needed something to take the pain away.”

“Spike,” she shook him, “What are you talking about?”

“I hurt you by sleeping with someone else, didn’t know how to handle it.”

“Are you saying you slept with someone before I left?” She felt like she had just been gutted by a rusty hook. If he said yes she didn’t think she could live anymore.

“No, I couldn’t control myself. I needed something to take away the pain, needed girls.”

“SPIKE!” she screamed. He was worrying her now, with the way he was rambling. Where had the bottles of beer gone? She could really use a drink right now.

Spike’s rambling continued, “You left, and I slept around, don’t you see Buffy, I cheated on you, I couldn’t control my desires and so I cheated on you, it’s why I stopped the emails, I couldn’t deal with how you would react.” He was sobbing into his hands now.

“How could you? I thought you said that we were meant for each other! You stopped writing just because you got your rocks off with someone else? We could have gotten through that if you had told the truth. Now I don’t think we can ever be the same again.” Buffy walked away from him so they had a bit of distance between them.

“What if we start over?” Spike looked up, tears running down his cheeks.

“I don’t think it could work.” Buffy shook her head and sighed.

“Well, can’t we just try? This month we could learn about each other all over again. If it doesn’t work, you don’t have to hear from me ever again.” Spike looked like a kicked puppy and all Buffy wanted to do was say yes, but then she remembered why this couldn’t happen.

“And what if what happens when you go back to London? Are you going to just quit on us again? I don’t think I could ever trust you enough to start over.” Buffy didn’t know when she had started to cry, but it seemed she couldn’t stop at the moment.

“If you can trust me, will you give it a shot?”

“Maybe, but I don’t think I ever could. Sorry, Spike.” With that she left the bathroom, stopping in the hall to pull herself together a bit. She went back to her friends’ table to make her excuses for leaving early. Their concerned looks prompted her to reassure them that she just wasn’t feeling well. What she really needed was to think about what had just happened with Spike. There was no way she could do that if she had to spend the rest of the evening pretending everything was normal.
End Notes:
Please just leave me a review! It makes me all happy inside
Chapter Thirteen by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Ok a big big thank you to Kristi for betaing for me! *hugs* I love you, oh and congrats on the engagement too! I hope Daisy is everything you wish and more! ;) Also a big thanks to Sotia for pre-reading and not thinking I'm a total psycho, even though i am! *hugs* love you too!
Chapter 13

“William, what are you doing in here?” Giles asked as he walked through the heavy double doors to his office to find his son sitting at his desk, playing with a paper airplane.

“Hello, Da’.” Spike looked up at Giles, his eyes bloodshot and drooping, showing signs of lack of sleep and a great consumption of alcohol.

“Are you all right son?” Giles walked to the chair in front of him and sat, waiting for an explanation of what was wrong with his son.

“No, I’ve just fucked up everything I ever wanted.” Spike sighed and Giles just looked at him to carry on. “It’s Buffy.” Giles nodded, like that could be the only reasonable cause for his son’s current state. “Shit, Da’, why did I have to be such an idiot when I was younger?” He put his face in his hands and rubbed it.

“Because you have to learn from your mistakes,” Giles explained in a calm voice; he knew this chat had to be coming soon. Even though his son had left for college and carried on with his life, had even gotten married to that awful woman, he knew that William had never given up on his first love.

“What a lot of good that did me, huh? Why did I make so many mistakes with her? I shouldn’t have tried to get anyone else to fill her spot in my heart, should I?

“Son, you know how your mother is always thinking fate brings people together? Well in this case, I agree. You have just under three weeks with the love of your life. Maybe you can give fate a hand; show Buffy a good time and let her see the man she was in love with still exists.”

“I suppose…” he mumbled, “But I doubt she even wants to look at me, let alone talk to me. I hate what I did because it hurt her so much.”

“William Alfred Giles, look at me. Since when do you quit? We Giles men have never been quitters and never will be. Stop thinking about what you did and think about what you are going to do to get her back. You obviously are trying hard, and getting rid of that…that woman is one step. Have you told her about Harmony?” At Spike’s wince, Giles knew the answer.

“I don’t think she’s ready to hear about Harmony.”

“She’s not ready to hear, or you’re not ready to tell?” Spike just sighed again and Giles stood up, “When you’re ready to handle this properly, come talk to me.” With that he left the room, leaving Spike to his thoughts, hopefully with some understanding of what he should do.

Spike sat silently at his father’s desk. He needed this time to think about exactly how he was going to do this, How do you get the woman you love back after breaking her heart?

*~*~*~*~*

Buffy stood on a pedestal being poked and prodded for her first dress fitting today; to her right was Willow, Tara to her left, both being treated to the same manhandling she was suffering through.

What Anya had chosen couldn’t even be called a color, more like a junkie’s nightmare. The radioactive material just screamed to be thrown up on, but Anya didn’t seem to care.

“You guys are going to look so perfect when you are walking down the aisle,” Anya gushed as she played with the hem of their dresses. The three girls just shared a look.

“Of course they will, and you shall be the queen of them all.” A bubbly, good looking man walked up and kissed Anya on both cheeks.

“Oh, Lorne, I know!” Anya smiled at his compliments.

“And who are these lovely ladies?” He looked from Tara to Willow to Buffy. The three girls giggled and he smiled. “I don’t know how you do it.” Lorne spoke to the red head.

“Do what?” Willow asked, yelping when one of the women stuck a pin in her side.

“Sorry,” the woman apologized.

“Go without men.”

Willow blushed, “How did you know?”

“Oh sweetie, it’s one of my charms, I can read anyone that walks through those doors. But you obviously chose the right one.” He stared pointedly at Tara, who just blushed.

“It’s why I chose him, he always knows what I want!” Anya said and Lorne smiled and looked to Buffy.

“Who is he?” Lorne laughed at her confused look, “the guy who has obviously done something terrible, but you don’t know what to do.”

“How…?” Buffy left her question unfinished.

“Like I said, it’s my gift, now tell Uncle Lorne everything. Madeline, Danielle and Scarlett, you can leave us to it.” Lorne shooed the girls away and walked out of the room himself, coming back with two bottles of champagne and 5 glasses. They were going to have a party and this story would be the heart of it, he just knew it.

*~*~*~*~*

Earlier that day, Xander had asked Spike to meet him at the Bronze around six, to play a few games of pool. They had been at it for two hours; Spike had won the previous six games and was currently winning the seventh. As Spike lined up for his shot, Xander’s cell rang. Spike stopped what he was doing and leaned on the pool cue, waiting for his best friend’s conversation to be over.

“Hi, Ahn…but I thought you all went for the dress fittings today…but I didn’t drive tonight…fine, we’ll pick you up in about twenty minutes.” Xander closed his phone and sighed. “Change of plans.”

“What?” Spike looked at Xander, confused.

“Looks like we have to pick up the girls from the dressmaker’s because they have definitely had too much to drink.”

“Huh?” Spike was so confused, why were they drinking in a shop?

“You haven’t met Lorne yet, have you? Anya’s dressmaker is hard to say no to, it’s why I’m paying so much for her dress. Now come on; your car, you’re driving.”

Spike and Xander parked in front of the store. They got out of the car, and heard the women before they saw them. The giggling and shouting audible from the street was unmistakably the very women they had come to collect. They walked inside and saw Buffy and Anya giggling on the floor, staring up at a man walking on the makeshift catwalk clients used to show off their dresses.

“Well, look at this, ladies, we have male company. Very male.” He winked at Spike and then stumbled a bit.

“SPIKE!!!” Buffy laughed, standing up on wobbly legs and running into his arms, leaving Spike looking confused.

“Buffy, I think you should have cut it short a long time ago.” Spike pushed her away to arm’s length and stared into her eyes. Over her shoulder he could see Xander picking up Anya and helping her back to the car.

“But I feel good now, Spike.” Buffy giggled again and nearly fell over. If it weren’t for Spike holding her up, she would have.

“Where’re Red and Glinda?” He questioned looking for the couple, but didn’t get a response from the drunk Buffy.

“So, you’re the little one who broke her heart?” Lorne grinned and walked towards the two of them. “I’m going to be in my office if you need me.” He stumbled away and left the two blonds to themselves.

“Do you still love me, Spike?” Buffy had made her way closer to him again, and Spike couldn’t stand it.

“Buffy, you’re drunk. Please can we just leave this until tomorrow and get you home now?” Spike tried to drag her out the door, but she wouldn’t follow.

“Are you afraid of me?” She pouted and Spike’s sense of mind left, there was no way she was playing with him.

She’s drunk, she doesn’t know what’s she’s doing, do not fall for this, Spike thought. “No, now come on, Buffy, Xander is waiting for us in the car.”

“I’ll go, but only if you kiss me first.” She looked at him coyly and Spike thought that maybe she was playing this, before he realized that she wouldn’t. She had told him that they had to wait. And now he had a decision to make: Did he mess everything up and kiss her, maybe have one night with her again, or did he walk away feeling a lot more frustrated, but better inside? Screw it
End Notes:
Ok, it's not what you think, promise, and now without further ado, please review? *bats eyelashes*
Chapter Fourteen by SpikesGoddess
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much to Kristi for being such a brilliant beta! You really are the best! Also a big thanks to Sotia for looking over this for me! *hugs and kisses to you both*.

And to all of those who voted for me at Cradle of Humanity awards, thanks so much, it means a lot that people are reading this.
Chapter 14

*Flashback*

“I love you, Buffy,” Spike whispered as he kissed all around her face. They had been lying on his couch watching a film when Buffy had turned over to look at him. They had then spent the good part of an hour making out, and now they were just staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. It could make a person sick.

“Knock it off you two, we’re trying to watch a film here.” Gunn threw the pillow behind his head at the oblivious couple. Spike growled at his best friend and then looked at Buffy again.

“Wanna go somewhere a little more…quiet?” He waggled his eyebrows and Buffy giggled. The gang, which consisted of Spike, Buffy, Wesley, and Gunn, had decided to spend the night at Spike’s watching T.V, much to Buffy and Spike’s dismay. Spike’s parents had gone away for the night and the two had wanted some nice alone time together, until Gunn and Wesley showed up with pizza, popcorn, and movies. Spike had tried to get rid of them but the two wouldn’t leave, so Buffy and Spike had to deal.

“But what about Beavis and Butthead?” She indicated his friends with a tilt of her head and he laughed.

“They can stay down here or leave, up to them.” Spike stretched and yawned. “Well, we’re off to bed, you can let yourselves out.” And with that he had Buffy and himself on their feet and out of the room.

“Don’t make too much noise! Some people don’t need to hear their cousin making someone scream!” Wesley shouted out to them and Buffy blushed.

“Don’t pay any mind to ‘em, princess! You can scream as much as you like.” He chuckled and kissed the side of her head. Buffy rolled her eyes at her boyfriend as she passed him. With a grin, Spike followed her up the stairs.

*End Flashback*

Buffy woke up and groaned, her head felt like someone was playing the drums in it and she wanted to hurl all over the place. She opened her eyes and tried to remember where she was, as it certainly wasn’t her own room. She put an arm over her eyes, trying to think of where she was. “Crap.” She moaned, wishing she hadn’t spoken right then. She felt so dizzy. She remembered everything now, and knew she was at Xander and Anya’s house. God, what had she done last night? She remembered Lorne and the dress fitting, and then lots and lots of alcohol.

“Morning, sunshine!” Spike beamed from the door frame.

“Spike?” Buffy looked at him in shock, then down at her body. Please tell me we didn’t do anything, she thought as he just kept staring at her.

“I brought you up a proper greasy breakie and some Tylenol,” Spike said as he placed the tray next to her bed.

“Huh?”

“Food. Yummy. Eat.” He took the plate on the tray and put it under her nose.

“Oh, god, I’m going to be sick.” She sat up straight and pushed off the bed, running straight into the bathroom. After a few minutes she came back into her bedroom.

“Feeling better, love?” he asked, handing the glass of water to her. With a small smile Buffy took the glass and took a few sips before setting it aside again.

“A little bit.”

“Right, well, I’ll leave you to your breakfast. Anya and Xander are in the same boat as you. Man, you Americans can’t hold your liquor!” He winked and made a move to leave.

“Wait, did anything…did anything happen last night?” Silence. “Between us?”

“No, Buffy, nothing happened. But not for a lack of trying on your part.” He sighed. “I need to go.” She doesn’t remember you ponce, and why should she? It was only the best night of your life in years. He left the room, closing the door behind him. And you thought everything was better between you, pillock.

Last night had been spectacular. Xander had walked in right before Spike and Buffy shared a kiss, which had snapped his senses back in place and the three made it back to the car. When they got back to Xander’s house, Anya and Buffy had thought it would be a great idea if they watched a movie, so Buffy collapsed on the couch and Anya went to where the DVDs were stacked next to the TV. She took 5 minutes to pick one then slipped it into the DVD player rather clumsily. Spike had gone to the bathroom, and when he came back he saw that Anya had put in a horror movie, House on Haunted Hill . He noticed Xander and Anya cuddling cozily under a blanket, Anya’s hand somewhere under there that Spike didn’t want to think about. Looking around, he either had the floor, which didn’t look very comfortable as it was just hardwood, or he could sit on the couch next to Buffy, who was getting a bit beyond drunk. So he sat on the floor in front of her instead, not noticing the pout that played on the girl’s lips.

“Willy,” she giggled, “Willy, that’s such a funny word! Willy, Willy, Willy.” She laughed like it was the funniest thing she had heard.

“God, I hope you’re on about my name, love.” Spike groaned as he turned around and looked at her, holding her hands in his so she would look at him.

“Don’t you want to sit next to me?” She pouted again.

“I don’t think that’s wise, pet.” Spike answered just as one of the doctors was stabbed in the neck with a pencil.

“Please, Spike, I’m scared.” She shivered for emphasis and lifted the corner of the blanket that was on top of her.

Spike, never one to say no to this woman, got under and helped her to snuggle up to him. The whole movie she had hidden under his arm, her face nuzzling into his neck when it got to the scary parts. At one point she had cried out and Spike kissed the top of her head, helping her calm down. He had been so captured by the blonde beauty in his arms, he was surprised to see the credits coming up.

“Maybe we should get some more drinks!” Anya said, getting up from her spot next to Xander.

“Sweetie, I don’t….”

“Yeah. Oooh, we could make margaritas!” Buffy laughed and got up to follow the bride-to-be into the kitchen.

“Might as well head in after them, make sure they don’t hurt themselves,” Spike said, standing up and stretching. “You coming, mate?”

“You go on in, be right behind you,” Xander replied, still curled up in a ball.

Spike chuckled and walked into the kitchen, knowing exactly what was wrong with his friend. The girls had already started the party it seemed, Buffy had the tequila and glasses out, whilst Anya was filling up a jug with some ice. “Xander, do we have anymore triple sec?” Anya called out to her husband to be as Spike went to the fridge and got out two beers, one for himself and one for Xander.

“It should be in the drinks cabinet, Ahn.” Xander said walking into the kitchen, taking the offered beer from his best friend. “Looks like we’re all out.”

“Oh well, shots it is then.”

“Whoa, wait. What if I make you another drink, you birds like vodka and coke right?” At the twin nods, Spike took the vodka from the cabinet and then went to the fridge and took out two cans of coke. He took the two margarita glasses and poured the drinks in. After cutting the limes in quarters, he put one wedge on the rim of each glass and handed them to the women. The two clinked their glasses together, the liquid sloshing over the sides, making the girls giggle. Spike smiled as he watched the two continue drinking. He couldn’t help but think about how much he wanted Buffy to be a permanent part of his life. The four spent the next few hours drinking, with Spike being the only one among them not to have reached and surpassed his capacity for alcohol consumption. They had made their way back to the living room and had watched some more TV before Xander and Anya had stumbled their way up to bed, leaving Buffy and Spike alone.



“Don’t think I can drive home this way,” Spike said, looking at all the bottles of beer he and Xander had drunk that night.

“Yeah, that would be so bad, no driving for Spike tonight.” Buffy swayed in her seat and Spike laughed.

“God, I love you,” he whispered. A look of shock crossed his face. He hadn’t meant to say that, but Buffy didn’t seem to mind at all.

She moved nearer to him so their faces were a hair’s breadth apart and sighed, “I love you, too.” Spike’s jaw dropped, not expecting for her to say that to him for a while at least. He was surprised again when she closed his mouth and kissed him lightly on the lips, neither of them making any move to deepen it, both pulling away at the same time. Buffy gave a big yawn and Spike smiled.

“Think it’s time for bed now, pet. I’ll tuck you in and then sleep down here.”

“No, I want you to sleep in my bed.”

“You might, but I don’t think hung-over Buffy will.” Spike laughed when Buffy frowned, latching onto one of her arms to keep her steady as they walked to her room. When they got inside, he helped her to lie on the bed, stripped her of her shoes and socks and tucked her under the covers. “G’night, love.” He kissed the top of her head and left the room.

“Good night, William.” Buffy’s voice drifted through the door before Spike made his way back to the living room and onto the couch. Sleeping so close to her would be hard for him tonight; at least he had memories to comfort him for the time being.

*Flashback*

“Spike!” Buffy hit him on the arm, “Stop that.” She giggled as he bit her neck again.

“Stop what?” He grinned as he looked up at her, his hand making its way down her body to her skirt.

“You know what.” She looked stern, but when his hand reached her underwear she couldn’t stop the moan that escaped her lips.

“Feel good, kitten?” He licked the spot he had been biting and then sucked on it.

“Yes!” His fingers felt so good as they slid her panties off her hips and over her legs, throwing them over his head once they were off. The next to go was her skirt, then her blouse and bra till she was completely exposed to him. He watched as her chest heaved up and down; she was a goddess, his goddess and nothing would stop that. He was off her in one fluid movement, taking his t-shirt off in the process. Once he had his jeans off, he lay back down between her open legs, one hand stroking her face while the other started rubbing circles on her left inner thigh, making his way to her wet center.

“I love you so much, Buffy,” he whispered into her ear and then sucked her earlobe into his mouth, his thumb finding her clit and rubbing it as his fingers opened her wet folds.

“I love you too, oh god, so much.” Buffy arched into him and he captured her lips with his, swallowing her moans as he pushed two fingers into her. He thrust in and out slowly, working her into frenzy. “Please, William, I need you inside me.”

“As you wish, love.” He pulled his fingers out of her and reached over to get a condom out of his bedside table. Buffy took it from him and ripped it open, she took his erection between her hands and rubbed him slowly, making him harder and harder. “Oh god, so perfect, you’re so perfect.” He nearly came as she rubbed the head against her pussy, rubbing her heat all over his aching shaft. After he was fully protected, courtesy of a lovely Buffy shaped hand, he pushed inside her, moving slowly in and out. What he hadn’t expected was to be lying on his back after another two thrusts. Buffy had wrapped her tiny legs around his torso and gotten enough momentum to turn them over. As she rode him, she bent over to kiss him, her hands roaming over his body as she got close to her climax. Spike slipped a hand between where their bodies were joined and rubbed her clit, making her moan and beg for more. Buffy shouted his name as she came, moving faster and faster as she rode out her orgasm.

“Buffy!” Spike raised his hips up so he could be further inside her as he came, her inner walls squeezing him to completion. Exhausted, Buffy collapsed on top of Spike, their breathing labored, but it was all worth it. After a few minutes they had calmed and Buffy was still lying on his chest.

“I’m sorry for doing that.” She waved her hand, indicating their position.

“Don’t ever be sorry for anything you do with me; love it when you’re on top!” Buffy blushed and he grinned, he could still make this little beauty shy around him. He loved that no matter what, she still seemed so innocent about these sorts of things.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=29687