When Friends Do Wrong by daisy
Summary: What happens if Buffy and Spike just keep getting closer after Willow's Thy Will Be Done spell? What if Willow doesn't like it? What if the PTB decide to put their two cents in? Well read and find out.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9939 Read: 8135 Published: 03/21/2008 Updated: 06/28/2008

1. Plotting all around by daisy

2. Friends Bad, Mothers Good by daisy

3. Evening Plans by daisy

4. Date's done and Spell's begun by daisy

5. The Powers That Be by daisy

6. Baby? by daisy

7. The Return by daisy

Plotting all around by daisy
Author's Notes:
Well first of all I love Kristi for being an excllent beta and agreeing to read my story. Also thanks to Sotia, Kristi, and Sarah for finding my muse and returning her to me. And thank you to everyone who was reading this before, some things have changed so I hope you still like it.
Prologue:

The problem with having friends is they think they know best. They don’t, at least not always. Take me for instance, I listened to my friends and it almost cost me the one person in this world that I have ever truly loved. I guess I should explain that statement, shouldn’t I. It all started when I confessed to my best friend that I was in love with a vampire. See, I thought that she would be all understanding like I was when she told me she was gay. Face to face she was, but then she went to my watcher and when he wouldn’t help she decided that she should do something about it with the help of my so called friends. What did they do you ask? That’s what I plan to tell you now.

Chapter one:

Giles was surprised when Willow, who always knocked, came barging into his flat completely out of breath. “Giles,” she panted, “I’m telling you we have to do something. She wants to go out with Spike, she didn’t even give Riley a chance. It has to be because of the spell that I did when Oz left. She hated Spike up until then, and now she’s been taking him on patrol instead of us, and …”

Giles gave a big sigh. ‘I saw this coming‘, he thought to himself. He decided to interrupt her before she started to turn blue.

“Yes, Willow, I am aware of Buffy’s slaying habits, however you have to admit that Spike is more useful in a fight than any of us. I’m not saying that I condone a relationship between them, but I think as long as we talk to her she will make the right decision.” He did not want to even think about what Buffy would say if she heard her friend talking like this. He saw a look in the young girl’s eyes that he had never seen before, it looked like deception. She was a horrible liar.

“Maybe you’re right, Giles, I’ll just talk to her. Thanks, I really needed to talk to someone about this.” Willow got up to leave thinking, ‘if he won’t help me I know Tara and Xander will.’

‘That was too easy,’ he thought to himself and as he watched the young witch walk out the door. He’d wondered if he was crazy for thinking about warning Buffy that Willow might cause a fuss. ‘All I really want is for her to be happy,’ he thought to himself, ‘and she has been more happy with Spike than I have ever seen her.’ He went to his liquor cabinet and poured himself a shot; as he drank he realized it was time to share his fears about Willow with Buffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What am I doing here?” Buffy wondered aloud to herself as she stared at the door to Spike’s crypt. “I must be going insane.” She was so focused on the door that she didn’t hear Spike walk up.

“Well, pet, I do believe that talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.” Buffy spun around and looked into his mocking blue eyes and immediately went on the defensive and snarked, “Well you would know, you lived with the insane for how long?” She immediately regretted her word when she saw the pain in his eyes.

“Ahh, I see we’ve come for another round of kick the Spike. That’s nice, but I thought we were past that, luv.” Buffy looked at her feet and knew she would have to apologize to him.

“You’re right, Spike, I didn’t come here to fight.” Spike was speechless but it was oh too briefly before he opened his big mouth. “I’m sorry, what did you say?” He couldn’t believe it, the slayer just apologized to him. “Who are you and what did you do with the slayer?” He knew it was the wrong thing to say as soon as her eyes narrowed.

“Well, I did feel sorry, but you know what? This was a mistake.” She turned to walk away wondering what she had been thinking. “Stupid spell, with its stupid making me think I like that vampire,” she muttered to herself as she walked away from him.

Spike just stared after her, wondering what had just happened. He shrugged his shoulders and kicked himself for causing another fight when she had tried to apologize.

“Stupid slayers thinking that they’re better than everyone,” he muttered as he walked inside to get himself a beer. He took two swigs when he realized what she had been muttering to herself as she had walked away.

“So the slayer has a thing for the big bad, does she?” His smile got real wide, “Well isn’t that just neat.”

He left his crypt and went to talk to Joyce. If anyone knew how to handle Buffy, it would be her mother. He knocked on the Summers’ door and when Joyce answered, she smiled when she saw who it was.

“You know, I think you are the only person who knocks on this door, Spike, everyone else just comes right in. Come on and I’ll get the hot cocoa ready.”

Joyce like Spike, she had seen right through that bad boy exterior and right into the man that he was. He had stopped by to see how she was faring without Buffy in the house and realized how lonely the woman was and decided that as long as there was cocoa in it for him he would come and visit and talk about things with her. Since that day, he always came by to tell her about what monsters Buffy fought and to give advice about some things in her gallery. Joyce wondered what brought him by today as she heated up her special hot chocolate that he seemed to love. Spike threw his duster over the banister and sat down on the couch, knowing that Joyce would get upset if he tried to help. The last time he tried she had told him that as a guest all he had to do was sit and talk to her.

Joyce walked in with their chocolaty treat and gave Spike the one with the little marshmallows that she’d bought just for him.

“So, Spike, what brings you to my door? Aren’t you usually patrolling with Buffy at this time?” She looked at him with concern. “She didn’t do anything that I would have to yell at her for, did she? I mean I thought you were getting along now.”

She wished that her daughter would see the man behind the “monster,” as Buffy had once put it. She knew that Spike liked Buffy and she had finally realized that Buffy’s normal was not what she had planned for her daughter. However, with Spike at least her daughter might have a chance to be happy and live for much longer than any other slayer.

“Well, here’s the thing, Joyce…….”
Friends Bad, Mothers Good by daisy
Author's Notes:
Thank you to Kristi again for being a wonderfull beta for me. Also thanks to Shadow, Sotia, cordykitten, and Spikes_slayer08 for their reviews. They mean alot to me. Once again I hope you enjoy.
Chapter two..


“Okay, Xander, here’s the thing; I’ve found a spell that will convince Buffy that Spike is just an inconvenience and should only be talked to with regards to patrolling. That way she won’t be involved with another vampire.”

They were sitting in Xander’s room in the basement of his parents house. Willow was convinced that as long as she could talk Xander into it that it would be easier to get Anya to agree to do the spell. ‘I wish I could talk to Tara about this but she just doesn’t understand what we need to do.’ She looked at her long time friend hoping that he wouldn’t give her any problems.

“I don’t know, Willow, your spells haven’t really gone right in the past. What makes you think that this one will work?” Xander couldn’t help thinking to himself that it would be nice not to see Spike every time he saw Buffy. He also knew that she was getting closer to another vampire and that didn’t sit well with him.

“That’s why I need your help convincing Anya to help me. She used to be a demon and probably still has some magical abilities. With my spell, your belief in Buffy’s well being, and Anya’s knowledge there should be no problem.” ‘Damn it, Xander,’ she thought, ‘don’t make this hard.’

“Why isn’t Tara helping with this spell? You said she was a witch too,” Xander questioned.

“I don’t want to bring her into this. She doesn’t know all of Buffy’s past, she won’t understand why we have to do this. Please Xander I know with Anya’s help we can do this and save Buffy from another mistake.”

Xander saw the concern in Willow gaze and broke in front of her resolve face. ‘Plus this gets rid of the bleached wonder.’ “Alright, Willow, I’ll talk to Anya, but I can’t guarantee she’ll help. For some reason she seems okay with Spike.”

Willow knew she had to do something and cast a small compulsion spell for Xander’s words to convince Anya to help with the spell. ‘There,’ she thought, ‘that will fix everything.’

^^^^^^^^^

Buffy awoke to the sound of the phone ringing, she reached to the counter between her and Willow’s bed. “Hello,” she mumbled sleepily into the phone.

“Buffy?”

“Mom? Is that you?” Buffy tried to wake up. “Is something wrong?”

“No, dear, I just needed to let you know that tonight I need you to dress up and go to the gallery event with me.”

Now Buffy was confused. “What gallery event mom? You said the next one wasn’t for a few more weeks.”

There was silence on the line while Joyce tried to think up something to tell her daughter.

“Well, honey, there’s a new buyer in town and I would like you to meet them. They believe heavily in family relations and I think they will buy more if you show some sort of interest in my business.” ‘God I hope she believes that.’

Buffy had no idea what to think. “Well, Mom, I don’t know. I’m not really into that kind of thing.”

“Well if it will help, if I can sell enough to them, I could take you on a shopping spree.” Buffy perked up at this.

“Shopping, count me in. I wish Willow could come but she and Tara are hanging out tonight.”

Joyce silently breathed a sigh of relief, how would she explain that the invite was just for Buffy? “Okay, I’ll see you at seven.”

As Buffy hung up the phone her mind was busy, planning what to wear.

^^^^^^^^

Joyce turned to Spike as she hung up the phone. “Well she’ll be there, now to decide what you’re going to do to make this night really special.” Spike smiled at the woman who insisted that he stay on the couch last night so they could make plans for the “get Buffy to notice Spike” ploy.

“I don’t know why you’re helping me, Joyce, but thank you. I will not let you down. I was thinking of having a private dinner and I’ll dress in one of those monkey suits that girls are so into, but I don’t know what to do from there.” Joyce smiled at the vampire that was so obviously in love with her daughter and pulled out two tickets to the ice show from the table that the phone was sitting on.

“Well, Spike, I was going to surprise Buffy with these tickets but I think you’ll get a better use for them.” She saw the awe in his face as she revealed how much her daughter liked skating and saw something in his eyes.

“What are you planning, Spike?” She wasn’t worried only curious.

“Well after dinner and the ice show I think I might take her ice skating. How long has it been since she’s been on the ice?”

“I don’t think she’s skated since we came here to Sunnydale. I hope she likes it. Now lets go to the mall and get you that monkey suit.”

“All right, I’ll meet you there since I have to take the sewers.” They both left, each thinking about the night in store and hoping it went as well as they both hoped it would.

^^^^^^^

“Bloody Hell, Joyce, are they trying to kill me?” He looked at the shopkeeper who was pinning the suit they had chosen. She was obviously new and looked like she was about to burst into tears.

“Spike,” Joyce chided gently, “don’t yell at the poor girl. She’s doing the best she can with you wiggling around like that.” She turned to the shop girl, “Sorry about that, he’s just a little nervous about taking my daughter out.”

Being the proud mother she is she pulled out Buffy’s picture. “Isn’t she lovely?”

The girl looked at the picture of the gorgeous girl. “She’s so pretty.”

“That she is, pet. Sorry that I yelled, it just hurt a little.” He smiled at the girl and she blushed. ‘Wow that girl is lucky.’

“Okay, I have all the measurements. The suit should be ready by five.”

“Thanks, pet. Joyce, ready to go out to lunch?” Joyce nodded and turned to the girl.

“Thanks again for doing this on such short notice. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to stop by the gallery anytime.
Evening Plans by daisy
Author's Notes:
Thanks goes out to Kristi who is the best beta I have ever worked with. She puts up with all the "does this sound right" questions. Thanks also goes to Lou, jamies_lady, kw, Tuesday, cordykitten, and Sotia for their wonderfull comments. Please let me know what you think.
“Mom, are you here?” Buffy was beginning to wonder if she had for some reason dreamed the phone call that morning. All the exterior gallery lights were off, so she let herself in, only to find no one in the building. She figured that her mom had told an earlier time so she wouldn’t be late. She was walking towards the office to call her mother when she heard soft classical music coming from one of the exhibit rooms.

“Mom, is that….” Buffy was struck speechless at the sight before her. Spike was standing in front of a beautiful table set for two. That wasn’t the only thing: Spike, the big bad himself, was standing there in a dark blue suit that set off his eyes. His hair was in softly gelled curls that she wanted to touch to see if they were as soft as they looked. “Spike,” his name came from her mouth like a prayer, “what’s going on?”

Spike was just as speechless looking at her. ‘A golden goddess she is.’ Buffy’s dress was a dark blue that was almost black in the candlelight. Her hair was pulled away from her face, except for some strands that were lying against her neck like an invitation. He swallowed heavily, his eyes traveling back up to meet her gaze. Judging from her expression, he was taking too long to answer.

“Sorry, pet, what did you say?” He gulped and tried not to confess his feelings right then and there to the goddess standing before him.

“I said,” she explained in exasperation, “what is going on? I thought there was a showing for some special clients who…” Buffy trailed off when she realized what had happened.

“Now, pet, don’t go getting mad at your mum for helping me out. I just wanted to take you out for a night on the town and make you feel as special as I think you deserve. Please say you’ll have dinner with me.” He fidgeted while he waited for her answer, wondering if this was a good idea after all.

Buffy didn’t know what to say. This was more than anyone had ever done for her. She knew she was in trouble when she caught sight of him fidgeting, knowing he thought she was going to reject him. She said the only thing she could, which surprised them both. “Sure, Spike, I’ll have dinner with you.”

“You will? I mean I’ll go get the food, you just have a seat and enjoy the music.” He looked so cute as her helped her into her chair before rushing into the other room where all the food was stored. She was beginning to question, yet again, if the Council was wrong about demons. Here was a soulless vampire trying to make her feel special when her friends were always getting her to fix their problems. ‘I’ll give him a chance,’ she thought, ‘who knows, maybe my feelings were right and we can have a real relationship after all.’

Her thoughts were interrupted by Spike bringing back the food. It was Chicken Kiev with angel hair pasta, her favorite. “Did Mom tell you about this too?” she questioned him. When Buffy’s dad was around this was their special family meal.

“Joyce may have mentioned how happy you were with your family and even though I’m not your family I hope you are just as happy tonight.” He grimaced when he realized what he had said. ‘That’s it you wanker just pour your soddin’ heart out so she can laugh at you. Just like all the rest of them.’

“That’s sweet, Spike, no one has ever put me first since I was called. It’s always, “Buffy save the world,” or, “Buffy kill the demon.” Buffy took a bite of chicken and hummed with delight. “This is wonderful, Spike.” They continued to eat in a comfortable silence, nether willing to give up the state of peace that seemed to descend upon them. After dinner Spike decided to unveil the next surprise he had for her.

“Buffy, luv. Would you like to see what’s next? I have a couple more things in store if you aren’t too tired.” He waited for her to decide what she wanted.

“Is this a surprise or are you going to tell me what we’re doing next?” Buffy knew she would go just because this had been a very relaxing night already, but she would keep him waiting.

“Well, pet, I’m not going to tell you where we’re going, you’ll just have to trust me. I can tell you that there are lots of wonderful things in store for you tonight.” Spike hoped that she would go along with him.

“I suppose since you have my mother’s approval and she helped you plan for tonight, I could at least see what you have in store.” Buffy was taking a lot on faith but it had been such a nice night so far that she didn’t want it to end. Also, the shocked look on Spikes face was priceless.

“Well then, pet, we must be off before it gets to late. Do you trust me for at least tonight?”

“For tonight, but don’t think this is a permanent thing.”

“Never. Put this on.” He held out a blindfold for her to wear. He noticed her hesitation, “Its just until we get to where we’re going. Remember, no peeking.” Buffy put the blindfold on and waited for him to lead the way. He helped her to the DeSoto, which she could tell he’d cleaned out because there were no alcohol bottles beneath her feet. The car started with a rumble and she felt the car pull away from the curb. After what felt like only a few moments, Buffy heard the car stop and waited for Spike to come to her side and let her out.

“Here we are, just a little longer until you can look.” He was glad she hadn’t tried to peek, he wanted to see her face when she realized where they were. Buffy was not so pleased. She had heard the man ask for their tickets, and now he was showing them to their seats. ‘Where are we? What if he’s brought me to the opera. I hate the opera. But I can do this, I can pretend to enjoy it. He’s gone to so much trouble, it’s the least I can do. I’ll pretend to enjoy it. He’s gone to so much trouble tonight, I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

Just as she had resigned herself to a dull evening, he took off her blindfold and she gasped. “How did you….” she trailed off and just stared at the ice rink below her.

“Your mum, pet, she let me in on a little secret. Watch the show and when it’s over I have one more surprise.” He loved the look of soft wonder on her face and wished that she would look at him just once like that. She turned and looked at Spike, tears in her eyes. “Thank you, Spike, you have no idea what this means to me. Nothing can top this, though, so don’t get your hopes up.” He just smirked as he watched the show with her. It was wonderful watching the skaters twist and turn on the ice. All too soon it was over. Spike led Buffy back to the Desoto and asked her to don the blindfold once more.

“I’m telling you, Spike, nothing can top that.” She put the blindfold on anyway, not wanting to give up this night yet. The car drove off again and when they stopped there was no sound anywhere around. “Here we are, pet. Just a couple more steps and here we are.” Spike removed the blindfold and handed her a shirt and a pair of jeans. “Take these clothes and change then holler by the door when you are ready to come out.” Buffy was beyond confused by now. They were in what looked like an abandoned building. She put on the clothes he asked and went to the door.

“Spike, I’m ready.” He opened the door and handed her a pair of ice skates. He saw that soft look of wonder on her face again and just like he hoped it was pointed at him. “Can we really? No chance of demons interrupting us? Last time I tried to skate, someone hired the Order of Taraka to kill me. It sort of interrupted my skate time.” She mock glared at him.
“Not one of my high points, pet. Forgive me?” He gave her a soft smile and she relented.

“We’re not enemies anymore. We haven’t been for a long time. Now will you help me balance while I get these skates on?” Spike held her around the waist gently while she put on her skates and was amazed when she grabbed his hand. “Let’s go skate.” She led him to the ice and skated along the side. They skated for awhile and when she felt tired, she turned to him. “Do you think we could go to your crypt and rest before we have to patrol?” He looked at her in stunned disbelief. “You want to spend time in my crypt? With me?” He didn’t want to appear too hopeful that she might like him, but it wasn’t easy.

“Yes, Spike, I do.” She smiled at him reassuringly. “And I also want to tell my mom that her plan worked. I see you, not just the monster, but the man as well. I’d like to see if this thing between us could lead to something…” He stared at her in awe.

“You mean you want to be with me...” he was trying to find the words when she interrupted him by kissing his lips. There was a hunger in both of them that she had been trying to deny, but after he had shown her the man he was inside she saw no reason to deny herself any longer.

“Yes, Spike, I want to date you. So, since we have a little time before we need to patrol, why don’t we go back to you place and spend some time together cause you know that the one time I don‘t want my friends on patrol with me they‘ll show up, and I don’t want them to find out about us. ” She stopped when she realized how bad that sounded and quickly tried to explain. “I’m not planning to hide us, I just want you to myself before we have to face them and...” she would have kept babbling but his lips firmly covering hers shut her up.

“Enough, Buffy. I understand perfectly. Besides, you didn’t really think I’d be willing to let you keep us a secret, did you? Now let’s get out of these skates and back to my crypt, luv. I want to hold you.”
Spike finished changing out of his skates first. When Buffy was ready, he reached out his hand to her. She folded her slightly smaller hand into his as they walked to the DeSoto.
Date's done and Spell's begun by daisy
Author's Notes:
Well thank you to Kristi for being an awsome beta. Also thanks to jamies_lady, Sotia, Pet, Lou, spuffy, cordykitten, sanityfair, fyreburned, and Bryntrev for your kind words. They really help. Please let me know what you think.
“We have to do the spell tonight,” Willow told Anya and Xander. “The spell will be augmented by the new moon, and since I’m the only witch in this group we need all the help we can get.” Anya looked bored and wondered briefly why she was there.

“I don’t see why Tara wasn’t involved if you are worried about being the only witch, she obviously has enough power to help you. Also, why are we not allowing Buffy to enjoy many orgasms again? She could use them after all the fighting she has been doing and Spike is a fine person…” she was cut off by Xander’s hand on her mouth.

“Anya, I so do not want to hear Dead Boy Jr. and Buffy’s name in the same sentence as orgasms ever again. This is for Buffy’s own good. If she doesn’t think of Spike as a friend things will go back to normal and we can have our Buffy back.”

“Whatever you say.” Anya wondered to herself why she was going along with this. Then the compulsion spell that Willow had cast earlier took effect again. “Let’s get this over with so Xander can give me many orgasms.”

^^^^^^^

Buffy couldn’t stop worrying about her friends’ reaction to the new direction her relationship with Spike had taken. “Spike, do you think that my friends will give us a hard time?” She knew the answer, of course, but couldn’t think of how else to broach the subject. Spiked stopped the car seeing as they reached the cemetery and helped Buffy out of the car before answering.

“Of course they will, luv. The sad thing is that they are going to think they’re doing the best for you.” Spike squeezed her hand in reassurance. “Now then, let’s get inside and watch the telly.” They walked into the crypt and Buffy kicked off her heels and sat on the couch in front of the TV. Spike rummaged in his trunk for a movie and picked out Underworld.

“Here, luv, know you’re probably tired of all the uglies that you get in your slaying but this is a great movie.” She agreed to watch it and waited for him to put it in and sit with her. They sat on the couch together as the movie started.

“I love this opening scene. The duster she wears reminds me of you,” Buffy commented shyly. They didn’t notice the water collecting on the pipe above them.

“Well, luv, what can I say, they know what looks… Bloody Hell!” Spike was pissed, the pipe directly above the couch broke apart with a groan, pouring water all over the pair.

“Chill, Spike, it’s just water.” Buffy tried not to laugh at the indignant look on Spike’s face.

“How are we going to watch the movie now? The couch is completely soaked, not to mention you and me.” He was afraid that she would leave now.

“Well, do you have any towels? A-and maybe I could borrow some clothes.” She looked away shyly. “I’d like to stay for a little bit longer.” Spike was thrilled, and thought quickly.

“Well, I suppose we could move the TV down to the lower level and watch from the bed. Uh, if you don’t mind that is. I think I have some clothes you can borrow. Would that be okay?”

“That would be wonderful.” ‘Can I really sit in the bed and keep my hands off him?’ Buffy was a little worried about what the new seating arrangement would do to her self-control.

“Great! I’ll just get the TV down there while you change.” He brought up a wife beater, a pair of sweat pants, and a towel. Buffy waited while Spike unhooked the television. As soon as his head dropped below the opening to the lower level, she stripped out of her wet clothes and put on the clothes Spike had brought her.

Spike had just finished setting up the TV and was pulling on a new pair of jeans when Buffy came down the ladder. “Spike do you have any…” Her words trailed off when she saw him standing there shirtless and pants unbuttoned, water from his hair dripping onto his chest. Buffy blushed and turned around while he finished doing up his pants. He had to smirk at the way she blushed and stared. “All done, luv.“ She quickly went over to the bed and sat down against the headboard. Spike put on a shirt from the drawer and went over to the TV.

“Ready to try this again, pet?“ Buffy turned back around and nodded. Spike started the movie before making his way to the bed. Trying to appear casual, he sat down next to Buffy, back against the headboard.

The pair kept shifting throughout the movie, trying to get comfortable. Towards the middle of the movie both were stretched out prone on the bed, heads propped up by pillows so they could still see the television. Spike wasn’t paying attention to the movie, however. It was all he could do to not reach for Buffy and pull her to him. He wouldn’t do it, though, he was nervous she’d bolt if he pushed too hard. When Buffy suddenly turned and asked him to hold her he could have happily dusted right then.

“I don’t mind at all, luv.” He pulled her into his arms and she sank into his embrace. They started sneaking glances at each other during the movie, and when they finally caught each other’s eyes they leaned into each other and kissed.

“Buffy?” He placed his hand on her stomach just below the hem of her top and waited for her answer.

“Yes, please, Spike.” With that he pulled the tank top over her head and kissed her thoroughly. Buffy thought it was terribly unfair that her shirt was off and his wasn’t so she put a hand against his chest and broke the kiss. Spike thought he had overstepped the line and was about to apologize when she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. They went back to kissing each other as he palmed her breast and brought his head down to lick and kiss the nipple. Buffy gasped in pleasure and arched her body into the sensation. She trailed her hand down into his blue jeans and brushed his cock with her fingers. He gasped against her chest.

“God, pet, please.” She wrapped her hand around his erection and pulled up gently amazed at how silky and yet hard he felt. Her other hand went to the back of his head to pull him in for a deep kiss. He rubbed his upper body against hers and continued to attacking her mouth, his hands rubbing and pinching her nipple. He slid his hands down her body until he found her clit and started to rub it lightly. Buffy arched her back into the touch and grasped his cock more firmly.

“Off, now,” she gasped as they both hurried to get the remaining pieces of clothing off. She poised him right in front of her center. He entered her gently, inch by inch, and when he was fully sheathed he whispered to her.

“God, luv, you’re so tight. Fit me just right.” He started to move, and they rocked in time with each other.

As they drew closer to completion she whispered, “I love you, Spike. Please make me yours.” Spikes eyes widened in understanding and his game face came forward. He kissed her neck gently and asked, “Are you sure, luv?” They knew they were going faster than they intended but neither could deny what they had been feeling any longer.

She looked him straight in the eyes, “Yes, Spike, I want to be yours forever.”

He reverently lowered his head and slipped his fangs into her neck. Taking two pulls of her blood, he whispered, “Mine,” as he came.

As her own orgasm was brought on by his, she answered him with a simple, “Yours.” There was a flash of light and all went dark.
-------------

“Hear me Goddess of Memory, Mnemosyne, daughter of Uranus and Gaea, and answer my plea,” Willow chanted. “We come before thee in hopes that you will take William the Bloody from the mind of the Slayer, Buffy Summers, and her from his mind. Please, Goddess, hear my plea.” Willow’s eyes flashed black, and Xander and Anya fell to the ground. All around Sunnydale and LA, the entire Scooby gang fell to the ground unconscious as the spell took hold.
The Powers That Be by daisy
Author's Notes:
thanks to my wonderfull beta Kristi. Couldn't do this without her help. Also thanks to maddonna001, sanityfair, Pet, Lou, jamies_lady, cordykitten, kw, Sotia, Tuesday, spuffy, and Bryntrev for your reviews. They mean alot to me.


,
“Luv? Are you here?” Spike tried to look thru the darkness that he found himself in. He heard a pained moan coming from the floor by his feet.

“Spike? What happened?” Spike reached down and gently lifted her to her feet.

“Don’t rightly know, pet. Was making you my mate and then I passed out and woke up here. Are you hurt?” Buffy shook her head but realized that he wouldn’t be able to see in this darkness, “I’m fine. Do you know where we are? And how did I get dressed?”

“I can answer that for you,” a voice said as the lights came on.

“Whistler,” Buffy hissed, “I should have known.” She took an aggressive step forward. “I guess I get that hat now.” He took several steps away from the slayer.

“Now look, this wasn’t my idea, Slayer.” Spike put a hand on her shoulder. “Pet, who is this?” He sniffed the air and growled at the scent of demon so close to his obviously upset mate.

“If you will just let me explain, please.” He was hoping he could get out of this without getting hurt. Next time the Powers wanted to talk to this girl they could do it directly and not use him. This one was scary and her new mate wasn’t much better. “Get on with it,” Buffy practically growled.

“Okay, here’s the deal people, your little witch decided to do some spell casting and the Powers are trying to help things get right. You and your vampire here mating at the same time the spell was cast has given the Powers some room to move in your favor. I assume you want to stay mated, right?” Buffy and Spike looked at the scared messenger like he was crazy. Spike answered for the both of them. “Of course we do, we wouldn’t have made the claim if we didn’t want it.” Buffy nodded her head in full agreement.

“All right what did my friends do for my ‘benefit’ now?” She was trying not to take her anger out on Whistler, but it wasn’t easy. ‘Why couldn’t the Powers send someone else?’

“They did, dearie.” Buffy and Spike both stood there shocked as Drusilla walked their way from out of nowhere. “You, sir, are making a mess of thing. Miss Edith says you should be punished, making the golden girl all angry isn’t right. Hello, my Dark Prince, Sunshine.” Both bottle blonds looked confused as they tried to make sense of what was happening now.

“What are you doing here, pet?” Spike put himself slightly in front of Buffy, knowing how to deal with his dark princess better than she did. Drusilla watched him, amused at her childe’s actions.

“I won’t hurt the Sunshine, even if I am cross that she stole my Dark Prince. The bright lights said if I helped my Prince and his Sunshine that I could have my spark back and that would make my daddy happy. I want the spark if it means I can be with my daddy.” She looked off into space hearing only her fairies knew what.

She started swaying back and forth. “Naughty witch thinks she can meddle just cause she doesn’t agree with the pretty Sunshine. Nasty witch even lied to the man with the glasses and made the funny one and his girl do the spell. Poor little white witch has no idea what damage her little tree has caused. Will have her heart all smashed to pieces. She will need mothering after she finds out. Will your mother be up for the changes, Sunshine?” Buffy, who had not understood any of that turned to Spike hoping he knew what she was talking about.

“What she means, pet, is that Red lied to the Watcher and somehow spelled the Whelp and demon girl to help with the spell. Glinda will need a place to stay after she finds out about Willow, cause her magic doesn’t work like that. Think Mum would mind another house guest?”

“Okay people, getting off topic here, do you want to know what’s going to happen or not?” Whistler interrupted. He knew they didn’t have much more time left. “The Powers can’t do anything about the spell, but they can work around it. Spike, you and Dru will be sent to San Francisco, Spike you will not remember anything about Buffy, but Dru will. She has been sent to see that you do not go on killing sprees or she forfeits the right to Angel. She will not be killing either. At the right time she will bring you to Sunnydale. From there it will be up to you and Buffy to bring all the memories back. You guys will have to figure out how to do that on your own. Buffy you’ll stay in Sunnydale, you will also not remember anything about Spike. In fact Willow’s spell worked a little too well cause the only person who will remember anything about the both of you is Dru. No one in Sunnydale or L.A. will remember anything about Spike from after he has run off after kidnapping Willow and Xander for the love spell. Also because you’re mated Spike’s demon and your inner slayer will know something’s up. Unfortunately the spell will block anything that has to do with your connection, so Spike may get growly, but not know why. “You don‘t have much time left to say goodbye.” Whistler disappeared in a flash, leaving out the most important thing.

“Don’t worry, Sunshine, I want my daddy so I will take good care of my Prince for you. It won’t be too long. Can I help you punish the witch when you remember this?” Dru looked at Buffy eagerly.

“Ummm… we’ll see?” Buffy turned to Spike, trying not to cry. “I’ll miss you.”

“Don’t worry, pet. I’ll get you back.” He turned to Drusilla. “You will help me won’t you, pet?”

“I don’t get my Daddy otherwise.” Spike nodded his head finally at peace with the fact that his sire will always love her Daddy most.

“See, pet, no worries. I love you.” Spike teared up at the thought of his girl hurting like this. He hugged her tight and breathed in her scent for the last time in awhile. With all his willpower he stopped the tears from falling until Buffy’s own tear filled face looked up at him.

“I love you too, Spike.” She said softly just before the lights flashed again and Buffy and Spike felt the spell take hold.

-----------

3 months later

“Oh, god, not again.” Buffy ran out of the dorm room and to the bathroom, waking Willow from her sleep. Willow waited for Buffy to come back into the room.

“Okay, see this,” Willow pointed to herself, “this is my resolve face. You have puked every morning for the last week. You are going to the doctor.”

“Fine, Willow, whatever will make me stop puking. Will you go with me?” Buffy wearily laid down on her bed. “It’ll be faster if I just go to the student health center. Please, you know I hate the hospital.”

Willow agreed to go with Buffy and they got dressed and headed to the campus clinic. She got the proper forms from the desk and filled them out while she waited to be called back.

“Buffy Summers,” the nurse called. Buffy and Willow followed the nurse back to the room. She told the nurse her symptoms and the nurse gave her a knowing look and went to call the doctor. When he came in she described the symptoms again for him.

The doctor looked at the nurse than back at her, “Well I have an idea, but I’d like to get a blood test and a urine sample first. Is that alright?”

“If you can make me stop puking you can have all the blood you want.” Willow snorted at that. The nurse drew the blood and showed Buffy to the bathroom. When she came back into the room she looked at Willow “What was the laughing for?” Buffy asked her.

“I was just thinking about what the vamps would say if they heard that.” Willow giggled again.

“Okay, that would be funny.” They both shared in the laugh, and about the same time the giggles stopped, the doctor came back in.

“Well, Miss Summers, I was right. You, my dear, are pregnant.”
Baby? by daisy
Author's Notes:
First of all thanks to my wonderfull beta Kristi. Really couldn't do this without her help. Also thanks to Sotia, jamies_lady, cordykitten, sanityfair, Pet, Lou, RB, and Kandrin, for your reviews. They encourage me to write faster.
“Come on, Dru. I’ve played your game for months now. I wanna eat someone.” Spike was sick of playing at being a white hat. There was no reason a master vampire like himself had to eat from a bag.

“Ruff. Bad dog. There will be no eating of people. Mummy promised Miss Edith that she would do everything needed to get her daddy back. Nasty witch gave me the chance and I will not go back on my word to my Prince.” Usually Spike could understand her babbling but this was just not making any sense.

“Fine,” he said angrily, “Lets just go and see what we can find tonight.” So here he was, a master vampire, going to find other creatures like himself to kill. He heard his sire mumbling to herself.

“Told my Prince and the golden girl I would keep him safe and I will do it. The stars promised me my daddy, I just have to wait a little longer.”

------

Buffy and Willow walked out of the clinic in shock. “I need to go and…see my mom.” Buffy went to walk away when a hand on her arm stopped her.

“Buffy, who?” Willow didn’t remember Buffy talking about anyone since Parker a year ago. She was kind of upset that Buffy hadn’t confided in her.

“I don’t know!” Buffy exclaimed before running off towards her house. Willow watched her go knowing she would have to come back to the dorm sometime and then she would try and find out what had happened.

----------

Buffy stared at her front door, wondering if she should go in. Gathering up her courage she opened the door and looked around for her mom. She found Joyce in the kitchen making some hot chocolate.

“Hello, dear, needed a break from dorm life again?” When Joyce heard sniffling coming from her daughter she turned around. Shocked, she saw tears coming from Buffy’s eyes. “Buffy, has something happened? Is everyone okay?” Buffy started to cry softly.

“Mommy, I … I’m pregnant.” Joyce looked shocked.

“Who is the father?” With those words Buffy started to sob in earnest.

“I don’t know. There hasn’t been anyone in over a year. I just don’t understand.” Buffy broke down and sank to the floor. Joyce came over, sat down next to her and wrapped her in a big hug.

“Shhh…. It will be okay. We’ll work it out.” Joyce was wondering how long she could keep it together. “Let’s get you some rest upstairs.” She led the almost comatose Buffy up the stairs and into her room to lie down. After getting her tucked in Joyce sat beside the bed holding her little girl’s hand. Joyce knew this was a bad time to mention slaying but didn’t want Buffy going out in her current state.

“Buffy, what do you plan on doing about slaying?” Joyce received no answer so tried something else, “Why don’t I call Mr. Giles for you?” This suggestion earned a small nod of approval so she waited till Buffy fell asleep before walking downstairs to make the call.
----------
Month 3:

“Well, there doesn’t seem to be anything in the codex. So no prophecy, does that help?” Giles looked at his slayer.

“Oh yes,” she said sarcastically, “I’m so happy that I’m pregnant without knowing who the father is and no prophecy to give us any idea of what’s going on.”

Month 4:

“Oh, god,” Buffy rushed to the bathroom, “I think it's trying to kill me.” She wiped her mouth and came back out. “Sorry, guys, where were we?” She got settled back in the living room with Xan and Willow to finish watching the movie.

Month 6:

“Your whating my Watcher?” Buffy practically yelled after finding Giles and her mother kissing on the couch. Joyce looked up and smiled.

“It’s called dating, dear. You know when a boy and a girl….”

“Stop! I don’t wanna hear this.” Buffy retreated upstairs to her room, the sound of laughter following her.

Month 7:

“Is it kicking now?” Willow asked, “Can I feel it?” Buffy sighed and guided Willow‘s hand to where the baby was trying to punch its way out of her belly.

“I’m gonna be so happy when this baby comes out. I’m sick of having a fat stomach.” Willow giggled when Buffy added, “Although it does let me eat anything I want.”


Month 9:

“Mom, I need yours and Giles’ help to get down the stairs without falling!” Buffy yelled from the top of the staircase. Giles and Joyce looked at each other and chuckled.

“Honey, you can make it down the stairs by yourself, you’re pregnant not disabled.” They both laughed about how uncoordinated the slayer was at nine months.

“Normally I would agree with you but I seem to be in labor right now,” Buffy explained through clenched teeth as another contraction hit. Joyce turned wide eyes to the man she’d been dating for three months. As soon as Buffy’s words sank in, she leapt from the couch, practically jumping over Giles to help her daughter down the stairs.

“Giles, get the car,” Joyce ordered. “Remember to breathe honey,” she said gently to Buffy. Joyce was so frazzled that when they got to the car she stopped. “The suitcase,” she practically yelled. She let go of Buffy and ran back to the house. Buffy hunched over as another contraction hit.

“Giles!!” she yelled. “Help me into the car so we can go.” Giles came around to her side and started helping her into the car as Joyce came back out with the suitcase.

“What are you doing? Get the car started.” Giles mentally rolled his eyes and went quietly to the driver’s side and started the car. The drive to the hospital was marked with panting and yelling to go faster. When they arrived at the hospital, Joyce ran slightly ahead and went up to the first nurse she saw.

“My daughter is in labor,” she stated unnecessarily.

“I think they could tell that since I look like a beached whale,” Buffy said. They got her registered and into the delivery room they were going to use.

“I’m tired, Mommy. I don’t think I can do this.” Buffy was exhausted after being in labor for 10 hours.

“Women say that all the time and if it were true there would be no babies in the world. You can do this. I believe in you, darling. You will have the most beautiful little girl or the most handsome little boy in the whole world.”

“You’re just saying that, because there might be some wacky demony features or some sort of prophecy baby thing aren’t you?” Buffy felt another contraction coming. “Here comes another one.” The doctor came in the room and checked her over.

“Okay, Buffy, it’s time to push now.” The doctor instructed her to push a few more times. 10 minutes later she was still pushing and almost out of energy. Joyce squeezed her hand, “Come on, Buffy, you’re doing great. Just a little longer.”

“Here’s the last push, Buffy. Ready? Now push.” Buffy pushed as hard as she dared in order to not hurt her baby. The child slipped into the doctor’s hands and started wailing.

“Congratulations, Mommy, you’ve got a girl. Grandma, would you like to cut the cord?” Joyce stepped up and cut the cord. The doctor wrapped up the baby and put her in Buffy’s arms.

“See, honey, I told you. She is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. Have you decided on a name yet?”

“Sitara. It was in one of Giles’ books, it means morning star. Do you like it?”

“It fits her just right. Now, get some rest. I’ll sit here with her.” Buffy fell asleep knowing her mother was there to help.

---------

“My Spike, it’s time to go. The sun and star are ready now. They need to see us.” Dru was more than ready, knowing that soon she would get her daddy.

“Exactly where are we going, pet?”

“To the place that Grandmummy was taken. Do you remember where Daddy was?”

“No, absolutely not. It’s bad enough that you have me playing a white hat, now you want to go to the slayer’s stomping grounds? She’ll stake first and ask questions later.”

“No, the Golden Girl needs help, and we will be there to help her. You will come with, won’t you, my prince, or will you leave me to the slayer’s mercy?” Dru knew that without his memory of loving Buffy he would do anything for her.

“Fine, let’s go get killed by the slayer,” Spike grumbled halfheartedly. ‘At least I’ll have a good sparing partner. If we can convince her that we don‘t kill anymore.’

“Don’t worry, my Prince. She will not have a choice. The mummy will let you in, but the man with glasses will not be so accepting. You must be a good doggie and play nice. Please, Spike, I wanna play at the slayer’s home.” Dru started to cry.

“Okay, pet, you win. We’ll go to the slayer’s home.”
The Return by daisy
Author's Notes:
I don't own anything but the computer i wrote this on. thanks to those of you who reviewed and special thanks go to Krist who is the most wonderfull and supportive beta i have ever worked with.
“Mom, Giles, I need you to sit with Sitara while I go on patrol.” Buffy yelled down the stairs.

“Of course, dear, just leave the monitor on.” Joyce went back to her tea that Giles had made them. It had been three weeks since Sitara was born and Buffy was ready to get back to slaying.

“Do be careful, Buffy. Are you sure you wouldn’t like Willow, Xander, or myself to come along with you?” Giles put down his cup on the counter and started to get up from the couch.

“Nah, spend some time with Mom. I’ll be fine. It’s been quiet lately so it won’t be a problem.” Buffy hurried out the door before he could continue. ‘I love Giles, but god can he talk.’ she thought as she walked down the block towards Restfield cemetery. Entering the cemetery she wondered where all the action was that night. “I could really use a good fight tonight,” she mumbled. It was then she heard a little girl scream and rushed towards the voice. When she got there she stopped dead. There was a little girl hugging Drusilla, sobbing thank you’s into her dress. That wasn’t the strangest thing, that would be the fact that Drusilla was whispering soothing things back, without going for her neck.

“So, Dru, you came back. Please just let me take the child home and no one needs to get hurt.” That was when she got the shock of her life. The little girl stopped sobbing and turned angry eyes on her.

“This lady made all the monsters go away. She saved me and said she would take me home to my mommy. Leave her alone.” The little girl turned back to Dru and gave her another big hug. “Please take me home.”

“We’ll go now, dear. Maybe the Sunshine would like to go with us. Don’t be afraid, darling, she’s one of the good guys. She just doesn’t understand that not everything is as it looks.” Confused, but not willing to upset the child any more, she followed Dru and the little girl to her house, confident that if Dru attacked she could save the girl.

When they got to the little girl’s house they were greeted by grateful parents. Buffy watched amazed as Drusilla chatted with the little girls parents.

“Thank you so much.” The mother of the little girl was saying once again. “I don’t know what we would have done if anything happened to our Katie.

Drusilla turned to Buffy. “Miss Edith tells me that the morning star has been born and will light the way for me to be with my daddy. My prince and I must join the good fight for that to happen. Can we have tea and cakes with you, Sunshine, and your morning star?”

“Uhhh…okay, but I think we sho….” Buffy was cut off mid-sentence as she was walking towards Dru.

“Slayer, wait, we don’t kill.” Spike came running up to them. “Dru,” he whispered, “you were supposed to stay with me until we talked to the slayer.”

“But, Spike, there was a little poppet in need of help. And look, I found your Sunshine. Now we can go about getting my daddy back.” Buffy looked at Dru and Spike like they had gone crazy.

“You honestly think that I am going to unleash Angelus back into the world just because you help me? You have got to be insane.” Dru just smirked at her.

“But, Sunshine, I am. That’s how daddy made me, but I can be more. Don’t you want to help us be the good guys so I can be with my daddy in a way he can accept?” Spike looked disgusted.

“Yeah, Slayer. We want to fight the good fight.” he sneered as he said this. “For puppies and kittens and, oh bloody hell, she’s turned me into a white hat might as well fight with them too.” And oddly enough, he sounded so disgusted that Buffy had to believe him.

“You can come to the Scooby meeting tomorrow. If I find out that you’re lying and have fed in my town I will…”

“I know, you’ll stake us good and proper. Now, is it okay that we go on our way?”

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow night.” With that, they went their separate ways; Buffy walking home and Spike running after a giggling Dru who was twirling in the streetlights.

“Hey, Mom, Giles, guess who I ran into on to patrol.” They looked up from the couch.

“You’re back early, honey, is everything okay?” Joyce got up from the couch and started to look Buffy over for any injuries.

“No, Mom, I’m fine; just a weird night. I saw and spoke to Dru and Spike while out.”

“Spike! Good lord, are you sure?” Giles looked alarmed now, too.

“Is that the young man you claimed to be in a band with?”

“Yes, Mom it is, and get this...” Buffy was interrupted by a wailing from upstairs. “Hold that thought.“ Buffy went up the stairs to her daughter… “Is my little girl hungry?” She walked back down the stairs and Joyce handed the bottle to her when she came back down.

“Thanks, Mom,” Buffy said, taking the bottle to start feeding Sitara. “So, like I was saying, Spike and Dru claim they’re on the side of good. I even found Dru comforting a little girl who had just been attacked by other vampires. Could they have gotten souls somehow?” Buffy put the empty bottle on the end table and moved Sitara back up on her shoulder.

“Well I doubt it, according to Angel he spent years dealing with the guilt of his actions. From what you say, they were acting semi-normal. If I remember correctly, Dru is a seer, could she have seen a future where she and Spike die without your help?”

“She did say something about being with Angel even though he has a soul. I think she wants me to talk to him for her. Maybe she thinks that if I say they’re good he’ll accept her. Spike said they weren’t feeding,” she smiled remembering how disgusted he looked, “and believe me, he was telling the truth.” Buffy burped Sitara and waited for Giles to say something next.

“Well, if they are coming by the house, do they get an invitation?” Joyce wanted her daughter to know that she would support any decision she made.

“To tell you the truth, I never revoked Spike’s invite, so I guess he can come in, but I‘d like to hold off on Dru. They’re going to be at the Scooby meeting tomorrow to meet everyone. I’ll decide if she can come in after the gang and I talk to them. Please, Giles, I need your support.” She looked at her surrogate father and waited for his response.

“I will not support this until I know that they mean you no harm. However, I will not stand in your way, but I need to put your mother‘s, daughter‘s, and your safety first.” Joyce came up and held his hand knowing how hard it was for him to trust a vampire after what happened with Jenny.

“Thank you, Giles. That means a lot to me. I’ll go call Willow and Xander to let them know.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=30314