I Want You Back by cleojones
Summary: Spike and Buffy have been dating for six months with everything going smoothly. Then his ex pops into the picture exposing his dark past. Will Buffy learn to accept what his past is about?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7232 Read: 4987 Published: 03/26/2008 Updated: 04/13/2008

1. Chapter 1 by cleojones

2. Chapter two by cleojones

3. Chapter 3 by cleojones

4. chapter 4 by cleojones

Chapter 1 by cleojones
Author's Notes:
This is my first story be gentle and please review and tell me what you think!
“I love you.” Buffy whispered she pushed Spike out the window of her room as her mom knocked on the door.

"I will see you tomorrow luv now kiss me before I get caught by your mum" Spike pleaded pulling Buffy into his arms with his shirt in one hand.

"Ok but hurry" Buffy moaned as he pulled her into his kiss, slipping his tongue between her lips and gently massaging hers with his longing to hold her in that position for at least another millennium or so.


Buffy whined as she pushed him out the window, whishing he could stay in bed with her all night. God how she loved that boy, he could do everything wrong and still somehow he would make it all right again with a single kiss. She closed the window behind him and quickly pulled down the blinds and fixed her bed as her mom pounded on the door impatiently.

“I’m coming mom, just give me a sec" She said trying straighten her appearance.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight and check on you before I went to bed" Joyce explained as Buffy opened the door taking a quick look around the room making sure there were no boys in there, well one British bad boy in particular.

"You mean you wanted to do a bed check before you went to bed, go ahead mom look around nobody is in here" Buffy commented back at her.

"You know I am only looking out for you and want you to be happy honey." Joyce said trying to calm Buffy down.

"OK... MOM I am alone and I am fine and really tired so I am going to bed and I will see you in the morning. Is there anything else you want? Maybe to check under the bed? Or the closet?” Buffy said crossly trying to push her mom out the door.

“Ok honey... well I love you good night" Joyce said through the door as Buffy closed it in her face.

“God what is that woman thinking... Like she could ever be smart enough to catch me in the act... I don’t think so... I wish she would just go get laid and leave me the hell alone.” Buffy said to herself as she got into bed and set her alarm clock.

Buffy and Spike had been dating now for over six months ever since he moved to Sunnydale from England, and yet everyday with him was a new adventure. She couldn’t wait to wake up in the morning to go to school, if only to see Spike, because when he wasn’t by her side every minute felt like an eternity. Buffy knew that their love was preordained and nobody was going to stop their love not even her crazy mother.

***


Buffy rolled out of bed as her alarm started going off, stumbling to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and started brushing her teeth as she waited for the water to heat. ‘I wonder what it would be like waking up every morning in Spike's arms’ she thought to herself blushing a little at the thought of him, she began rushing to get ready thinking he would be there any minute to pick her up. She rushed down the stairs as she heard him honk the horn of his 1989 Chevy Camaro.

"Good morning love ready to head to school?" He said kissing her on the cheek." We will pick up Xander and Willow and then head to hell... I mean school" Spike sped off burning his tires while Buffy giggled at him. They picked up Xander and Willow and went to school. Stopping only to pick up a pack of smokes for Spike.

Buffy hated it when he smoked knowing it was bad for him but she couldn’t help but think how dangerously sexy he looked when he did. They pulled in to a parking spot in the school lot, and started walking to class.

“Hey Spike, How have you been I haven’t seen you in a long time? Did you miss me?” Said some tall Brunette as Spike tried to hide himself and walk quickly into the building.

"Who the hell was that?" Buffy asked looking behind her as Spike pushed her inside.

"No one, absolutely no one" He said trying to distract her with a kiss.

“That didn’t look like a no one to me" Buffy retorted angrily. “If she is no one how does she know your name, and why would you miss her?”

“Its getting late luv let me walk you to class" he said trying to change the subject. "You don’t want to get detention again. Your mum will kill you and blame me."

“Ok, but just know that this subject is not over and I will not forget this." Buffy barked as she walked to class. There is no way in hell she is going to let this one go. Who does this skank think she is talking to her man? Boy does she not know what she is getting herself into.

“Boy that was a close one. What is Faith doing here in Sunnydale?” Spike thought to himself cringing at the thought of Buffy finding out about him and Faith. That was a long time ago he thought he had left her when he left England, but apparently that wasn’t so. Because here she was interrupting his life and starting trouble with his new girl. How did she find him, he didn’t email her or write or call, he had no contact with her once he left. This was going to be an interesting conversation with Buffy. He knew that she would definitely not be letting this one go. He had to think quick and come up with something to tell her that wouldn’t scare her off. He had worked to hard to put his past behind him and start his life fresh for that bitch to come and ruin it all again. Buffy was way to important to loose to Faith. Faith was his past and he had wished she would stay there.

***

Buffy sat in class thinking about the girl she saw and what she had said to Spike. What kind of crap was that? Was he cheating on her? She was always sure of her self and their relationship, but now she wasn’t to sure. She tore out a piece of notebook paper and quickly scribbled a note to Willow.

‘Do you think he is cheating on me?’ Willow read Buffy’s scrawl. She looked up quickly to look at Buffy and then ducked her head down to write.

‘NO! Spike would never do that! He knows you and him are great together! Maybe it was some girl who just wanted to get under your skin?!’ Willow passed the note back. Buffy read it and shrugged her shoulders in response. Buffy continued to scribble all over her notebook not being able to concentrate on what was happening in her class. She watched the clock waiting for the class to be over so she could talk to Spike.

When the bell finally rang she walked out and saw Spike leaning against her locker. She frowned and continued to walk by him. She stopped when she noticed he was following after her.

“I’m not ready to talk yet. I will see you after school. Maybe.”
Chapter two by cleojones
“What was that all about? I thought you wanted to talk to him and get everything all straightened out.” Willow asked with a confused look on her face.

“I do, I do I am just too mad right now to talk to him and I don’t want to say something that I will regret. I just love him so much and I guess everything that I feel for him is really intense.” Buffy replied wondering if she had made the right choice.’ I know that I did what was right I need to cool off’

“Well I guess you know what is best for you…just be careful!” Willow warned her.

“I will, I promise you that. I WILL NOT LOOSE HIM.” She said walking into her next class. “See you after chemistry.”


*************

‘What the hell was that all about? I know she is mad but she has never just left me without a kiss’ Spike stood there dazed as to what just happened. He knew she was mad but damn how could she just leave him hanging. He had never seen her so angry before and he was starting to get worried.

“Where’s Buff?” Xander asked totally oblivious to the situation.

“How should I know I’m not her damn keeper? If you’re so worried about her why don’t you go find her.” Spike growled as he walked away and headed to class. He knew he shouldn’t have taken it out on Xander but he was just so angry about the whole situation and wasn’t thinking clearly.

“Wow what the hell is going on around here. Nobody ever tells me anything. Let’s just leave dumb Xander out of the loop as usual…” He mumbled to his self walking to chemistry ‘maybe Buffy will know what’s going on’

**************


“Hey Buffster what is the deal with Spike? He is acting like an elephant is trying to crawl up his ass.” He laughed to himself painting the picture in his head.

“I don’t know Xander, he’s Spike.” She said quietly trying to hide her uncertainty, knowing quite well what was bothering spike. The same thing that was bothering her. ‘Maybe I should have talked to him after class, no, no just be strong Buffy you will work things out’ she thought trying to reassure herself.

The rest of chemistry was uneventful, Xander blew spitballs at the teacher and dozed off for half the class, but Buffy just couldn’t shake her feelings. She just sat in her desk thinking of different excuses for Spike, not knowing the truth was killing her, she didn’t think they had any secrets between the two of them, and now she just didn’t know.


*******


The rest of the day Buffy took different routes to her classes trying to avoid Spike, Willow and Xander. She knew that if she talked to any of them it would only make the situation worse and right now she needed to focus on school. Her mom was already lecturing her on the importance of a good education, so she tried to put the whole dreading what was to come at 3:30. When the last bell rang its newly distressing ring she gathered her things and headed to her locker where she knew Spike would be waiting for her. Walking slowly as her heart sank deeper and deeper into her stomach.

There he was just like Buffy thought he would be leaning up against her locker waiting and dreading this moment as much as she was. He had a look of desperation on his face never making eye contact as she walked closer. This she thought was a sure sign of guilt, but as she moved closer it was clearly a sign of torment. She could only imagine the things that were going through his mind right now.

“Buffy?” He whispered solemnly “Do you want to talk to me?

“Yes I do, but we need to wait until after we drop off Willow and Xander. We need to be alone for awhile.” She replied her voice raspy.

“Ok I understand” Spike answered standing there longing to make every thing right again.

The ride to Xander and Willows house was a quiet and awkward, no one wanted to talk. Even Xander who normally wouldn’t stay quiet sat in the back quiet as a mouse. Silence was only broken once the pulled up to Willow’s house. When Xander and Willow got out of the car, Willow rubbing Buffy’s shoulder wishing her good luck and saying goodbye.

“W-w-where do you want to go?” Spike asked stuttering.

“My house we can talk in my room.” she answered thinking if her mom would be home.

They pulled into her driveway and headed into the house. They went straight into her room where just last night they had made love in her bed. Buffy grabbed one of her stuffed animals and sat on the bed holding it tightly to her chest, while Spike sat in the chair at her vanity.

“Ok, I want you to be completely honest with me Spike, are you cheating one me?” She said hesitantly, praying he would answer no and she would believe him.

“No God No Buffy I love you so much and I would never do that to you! You are my world now and I don’t ever want to lose you.” He answered a little hurt that she didn’t know better.

“Ok, well than who was that girl? I’ve never seen her in Sunnydale before today and I know she doesn’t go to school with us.” She asked believing that he didn’t cheat on her and feeling apprehensive of his next answer.

“She is a girl that I dated and England, but I ended it a long time ago and never thought I was going to see her again.” He replied trying to reassure her.

Buffy sat there thinking to herself. Wondering if she even wanted to bring up his past, she knew he had a past just like she did, and he never once asked her about it. Did she have the right to force him to tell his when she knew damn well she wasn’t going to tell hers?

“Ok if you dated her in England then what is she doing here? I mean do you still have feelings for her?” She asked, hoping that he would answer her quickly and with the right response.

“No I left her a long time ago, she is practically insane. She was into…” he said stopping before he exposed too much.

“She was into what? Spike why didn’t you finish what you were saying?” She asked him trying to complete his sentence for him in her head. ‘What could she be into?’

“None of that matters now luv, it’s a part of my past and I want to keep it there.” He answered quickly.

“Well obviously she is not staying in the past so neither is your history with her. I need to know what went on between you two.” Buffy demanded. She had a right to know what his past was seeing as how it was now part of their future.


********
Meanwhile on the other side of town in a small loft Faith found herself alone. Thinking about the girl she saw with spike. ‘Who could she be? That couldn’t be his girlfriend she was definitely not his type. Blonde cheerleader type never, Spike only like the intellectual type, and there is no way she is smart.’ She laughed to herself.

Faith stood at her bathroom counter angered at the thought of Spike being with someone else. She couldn’t allow this to happen. How could he even have left her? Thinking about all this just enraged her more.

“HE WILL BE MINE AGAIN! I don’t care what I have to do. Spike and I have a bond that is more than this earth.” Faith talked into her mirror. “Doesn’t he know he can’t leave me...? I won’t allow him to just walk away this time. No matter who stands in my way I will get what I want!” she said snapping her fingers and pulled them apart holding in her hand a ball of fire.

Faith’s powers had increased greatly since she was last with spike. Now she was even deeper into the black arts, its evil essence flowed through her veins, allowing her emotions to rule her actions. Faith had begun witchcraft a few months into her relationship with Spike. He didn’t care that she was dabbling in witchcraft so long as she stayed away from the dark side. He thought she was strong enough to evade its seductive powers, so he stayed with her and would occasionally sit in on a few of her spells. He found it all very interesting until he started sensing things were not normal.


********

Spike thought for a second before answering her “Buffy I want you to know that when I was with Faith I was a different person and I did things that I am not proud of. I don’t want you to look at me different after I tell you this. So I want to know if you believe our love can overcome anything.”

‘What? What could he have done that was so bad? As if my mother wasn’t enough of a strain on our relationship.’ She thought to herself before answering him. “Of course I believe our love can overcome anything. I doubt it is as bad as you are making it out to be.”

“Ok then I will tell you about me and Faith’s past relationship, I just ask that you let me tell it in my own way in my own time. It is a complicated history and it can’t just be blurted out.” He told her just as Buffy’s mom came busting through the door.

“Oh, Hi Spike it is so nice to see you” Joyce said in her sarcastic motherly tone. “Will you be staying for dinner?”

“Mom, me and Spike are in the middle of a conversation right now and we need some privacy do you mind?” Buffy grunted to Joyce.

“No I don’t mind, I also don’t mind paying the bills, which give me the right to make the rules which I definitely don’t mind. So if you would like to continue this conversation with Spike you need to move it to the living room.” Joyce said forcefully.

“Fine we are on our way down.” Buffy pleaded “Just give me a minute alone please?”

Joyce looked at her daughter realizing that this was definitely a serious conversation between the two of them, at least it was to Buffy. Joyce turned on her toes and walked out of the room not even acknowledging her daughters plead.

“Obviously we can’t have this conversation in my living room with my mom listening from the kitchen. I guess we can talk about this later tonight once she has gone to bed around 11. Just come back and knock on my window.” Buffy advised Spike.

“Ok. I love you!” he said kissing her on the cheek then turning to walk out of her room. He waited three seconds for her to answer him back praying she would tell him she loved him too.

“I love you to Spike” she whispered almost to quiet for him to hear, but it was enough to give him hope.
Chapter 3 by cleojones
Author's Notes:
looking for a beta...not exactly good at editing.;
Buffy sat in her room still holding her stuffed animal ‘What is Spike hiding from me? What exactly does his past with that Brunette entail? I don’t even know her name.’ Boy did her mother know how to pick the perfect time to interrupt them. It wasn’t her fault she was just being her mom.

Just as Buffy thought of her mom “Honey are you all right?” Joyce asked. “I saw Spike leave and you didn’t come down with him. Do you want to talk?”

Buffy Sighed, as much as her mom drove her crazy she knew she loved her very much. “No, mom I am fine just tired. I will see you in the morning. Goodnight”

“Ok Sweetie Sweet dreams.” She said in that loving tone only a Mother has.

‘How can I sleep right now I am to upset. Does Spike even know how worried he has me right now?’ Buffy thought starting to cry. She lay down on the bed and began sobbing more intensely. “I love him… I love him…I love him” She whispered between her tears.
Buffy cried herself to sleep thinking of Spike. She didn’t know what to think about his vagueness about his past. All she knew was that she didn’t want to loose him and she would try to be as understanding as possible. Spike deserved at least that.

*****************

Spike was sitting on his porch smoking and thinking of Buffy. What was he going to do to make her understand with out scaring her away? He had to tell her the truth and had to pray that she would stand by him in the end.

‘I wish I could see her now, I know I have to wait another 2 hours until her mom goes to bed’ he thought blowing out a puff of smoke. ‘What is she doing right now?’

Spike sat on his porch chain smoking cigarette after cigarette glancing at his cell phone checking the time every five minutes. He couldn’t wait another two hours to see her he needed to be with her now. He needed her to tell him that everything was going to be all right and that she still loved him no matter what happened in his past.

Spike stood up abruptly digging his hand into his pocket looking for his keys. He jogged to his car and jumped and sped off leaving tread marks on the road. He was on his way to Buffy’s house. He would sit outside her house and wait for her mom’s bedroom light to go off.

Once he got to Buffy’s house he noticed a little blue car parked out front that he had never seen in her neighborhood before, thinking nothing of it he ran up the walk way to her house and snuck over to the giant tree by Buffy’s window. He climbed the tree scratching his arm as he climbed higher, and sat on a branch looking into her room.

He sat there quiet as a mouse just watching her sleep ‘god how I love that woman’ he thought leaning closer almost loosing his grasp on the tree. He jumped down to the roof and knocked on her window quietly trying not to startle her.


***********
“God that was close, he almost saw me.” Faith said shakily as she drove back to her place. ‘What was he doing sneaking around his girlfriend’s house?’
Faith walked into her apartment throwing her keys on the table at the door infuriated that Spike had shown up and ruined her stakeout. She needed to get more information on this Buffy Summers. ‘Who was she? Who were her friends? Where did she hang out? And most importantly what is her weakness?’

Faith had not planned on having to speed off so quickly and now she was angry that she didn’t have any information on Spike’s new girlfriend. Faith had to get more information and quickly her powers would be at their strongest in one week and she had to be ready to strike at that moment, or she could loose her chance of getting Spike back.

Faith pulled open the doors to her closet, where any normal girl would have had rows and rows of shoes and clothes packed on hangers, not this girl she had an alter for worshiping her demons and opening portals to black magic.

Faith pulled out a large dagger and ran it across her palm. Dripping the crimson liquid in to a large basin she began speaking in Latin calling forth her powers and her demon lord. “Lord, I live to serve you and in my obedience you reward me with one wish. I wish to have the power to bring Spike back to me.” She chanted to a large statue.

Nothing happened immediately, then with no warning Faith was sucked into an alternate dimension. She knelt before her Demon Lord Hrothgar. He was a large blue demon with black eyes; he had two little horns sticking out from his temples and a Black snake tongue.

“Hrothgar, I call on you to give me your power. Use me as you see fit, all I ask is for one wish.” Faith pleaded before him on her knees.

“I shall use you my little pet and you shall do my bidding. I have no use for you as of yet but know I will be in contact.” His tongue slithering as he spoke. Then he sent her back to her dimension.

Faith stumbled up off the floor dizzy from the dimension to dimension travel. She walked into the bathroom and pulled out a first aid kit and bandaged her palm. “Now there is no going back. Spike will be mine again no matter the consequences.” She told herself looking in the mirror.

********************
Spike tapped on the window a little bit harder trying to wake Buffy, but she didn’t stir. He tried pushing the window open but it was locked. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and called Buffy’s cell, but it was still on vibrate from school earlier today. He knocked one last time trying not to wake anyone else in the house.

‘She must be really exhausted from school today’ he hoped, wishing that he could just kiss her goodnight and pretend that everything was normal again. He knew he wasn’t going to be able to wake her up tonight. He sat there for a few minutes just looking at her, and then he jumped into the tree and climbed down.

Once back in his car he lit up another cigarette “Buffy hates it when I smoke, if only that was the least of our problems” he laughed to himself finding little comfort in the nicotine it offered. He headed straight home and went to his room and sat on his bed.

While sitting on his bed he remembered the blue car parked outside Buffy’s house. ‘Who could that have been?’ he tried to picture the driver and all he remembered was a brunette. He hadn’t been paying much attention to anything but his and Buffy’s situation.
“Faith” He whispered ‘no it couldn’t be she wouldn’t be stupid enough to go to Buffy’s house. Would she?’ he thought not actually knowing if it was or wasn’t her. The fact was he didn’t know her anymore and she had definitely changed since the last time he saw her. She was reckless when he was with her before and there was no telling how reckless she could be now.
chapter 4 by cleojones
Author's Notes:
THank you to my beta for editing... and sorry posted the wrong version earlier.
Buffy awoke to find the clock flashing midnight. She had been out for a couple of hours. She hadn’t mean to fall asleep, but was still so drained from the day’s emotional roller coaster.

“Spike,” she whispered. He must have come while I was asleep. Why didn’t he wake me up or call me? The thought almost brought tears to her eyes. She grabbed her phone ready to call him screaming when she realized there was in fact a missed call from Spike. In relief, a sigh escaped that he had tried after all.

Debating over whether to call and have him come over now or wait until tomorrow to finish their earlier discussion, she finally gave in and dialed Spike’s number not wanting go through another day of misery.

“Buffy?” he answered, obviously wide awake.

“Can you come over?” Buffy asked madly hoping he would say yes. She wanted to finish their discussion and get back to their normal selves again.

“Of course luv, I’ll be right over.” He hung the phone up and raced down the stairs to his car.


Meanwhile, instead of simply waiting for Spike to knock on her window, she got off the bed to fix her hair and putt on some lip gloss. After all, it didn’t hurt to look her best, especially if things were going to work out the way she hoped they would.

Buffy picked up the tissues that were scattered across her bed from earlier. She didn’t want Spike knowing that she had been home crying all day over him. She cleaned up her room throwing her shoes in the closet and making her bed. Buffy had always loved her room, it was very plain now that she thought of it, and most of the stuff she owned was very outdated.



Spike tapped on the window startling Buffy. She opened it to let him crawl in just as she had the night before and just about every night before that and if Buffy could have it her way he would be crawling in again tomorrow night. He sat on the bed waiting for Buffy to make the first move. She sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes. “We need to resolve this. I can’t live not know the truth. I want to know it all. I won’t judge you and I promise I will keep an open mind.”

“Ok.” Spike sighed. “this is going to get interesting” He was praying that she had called him over to just make up and forgive his past. He didn’t exactly want to explain his past.


Buffy said pulled Spike's hand into hers. “I’m ready.”

“I met Faith two years ago, she was a good girl. She was quiet but smart and very into experiencing new things. We had been dating for about six months when she told me she was practicing witch craft. At first I didn’t like the sound of it and didn’t want to have anything to do with it.” He pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lit one up. “I didn’t want to be involved with all the bloody craziness she started to get into, but she got to me when I sat in on one of her spells.

Buffy interrupted. “So you just went with it? You didn’t care about what danger you could have been put in?”

“Basically, she told me it was nothing dangerous so I believed her and went to her place and watched her perform a simple spell and do some tricks. I thought it was pretty cool decided to give it a try. I helped her with a couple of spells and she taught me some cool things I could do on my own.”

“What? Are you kidding me?” Buffy asked angrily. “You were some kind of witch freak?” She was beginning to think that she didn’t know him like she thought she did.

“No. I’m sorry. You said you wanted the truth and this is it luv. I can stop but that’s up to you. What do you want me to do?” He asked.

Breathing deeply, she replied: “Keep going. I need to know the truth no matter how hard it is to hear.”

“Okay. I started getting into the magic scene practicing on my own time and helping Faith when she was doing her difficult spells. I found it all exciting and wanted to be a part of everything. Things were going good for us and we had been together about eight months when I started noticing Faith was acting different and her aura had changed. One day I became worried when she didn’t come to school, so I went to her place after I got out of class. I walked in her room and saw something that changed me forever.”

“What was it?” She had no clue what he was going to say and it honestly scared her.

“I busted in on Faith worshiping a demon at a makeshift altar she had in her closet. When she saw me come in she flung me against the wall and pinned me there with her magic. I had never seen her like that before and I had no idea that she was practicing the dark arts.” He stopped to evaluate Buffy’s expression. She was terrified, and he worried there would be no coming back from this conversation.

She returned his stare, knowing he was contemplating going on with his story. “Don’t stop Spike. I can handle it.”

He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one up.

“I never knew she was so powerful. While she had me pinned against the wall she tried to seduce me into the dark side. I fought her as hard as I could but she was so strong. She told me she wouldn’t let me go and if I would just join her... But I couldn’t, there was no way I would touch that shit. So she kept me captive in her room for almost three days trying every trick and spell she could to turn me. When I finally caught her off guard and shot an energy bolt into her back, her hold on me dropped and I escaped. That night I went home packed a bag and left the country.” He shuddered thinking back to that horrible point in his life.

“She kept you prisoner?” Buffy asked, shocked. “How could you have even let it get to that point? Do you still practice magic?”

“I haven’t done any magic since that day. Buffy, now you see why I didn’t tell you about my past. I'm not proud of what I had to do. I’m sorry. I know this isn’t what you signed on for. I understand if you want me to leave.” He stood, ready to walk out of her life if it was what she wanted. Though he knew walking away would not be that easy. He loved Buffy and he didn’t want to leave her.

“I can’t believe this. It's so unreal,” she cried, cradling her head in her hands.

“I guess I'll be leaving then.” He knew there was no coming back from this and now he had lost her forever.

Buffy sat there trying to digest his story. She didn’t understand why all this had happened but she knew she loved him enough to over come this. She stood up, walked to Spike and looked him in the eyes. “I love you, and I may not understand this whole thing, but I know that I still want to be with you. You are everything to me and nothing could change that, not even this.” The sound of her breathing was barely audible as she waited for Spike’s reaction.

“I love you too,” Spike blurted out in between tears. He opened his arms and pull Buffy close, kissing her. He thought he had lost her and now that she had accepted his past he knew they would be better for it. How could I be so lucky?

Buffy leaned into his kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. It felt so wonderful to be in his arms again. This is what she lived for; being with him was the only true happiness she had.

Buffy pushed Spike’s black leather jacket off his broad shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Her hands slid down his muscular arms and she looked into his eyes, seeing the fire that she felt in her own heart. Standing on her toes to reach his height, she kissed lightly him on the ear and let her lips trail down his neck, stopping to pull off his shirt. When the garment was discarded, her fingers grazed down his chest, outlining his abs, until reaching for his belt.

Spike grabbed her hands kissing her fingers and palms, then pushed them above her head and removed her shirt. Tracing the lace of her bra he bent down and kissed her collar bone, making his way toward her stomach. He loved the way she tasted, that sweet flavor of cream and sugar. She moaned as he kissed her navel trying to be quiet as to not wake up her mom.

Buffy grabbed Spike’s pants and pulled him closer to her, she needed him desperately and wanted to be lost in their love. She pulled his belt loose and ripped it from his pants; there was a small thump as it hit the floor. Unbuttoning his pants, she tugged them down and kissed his stomach - as had done to her - running her tongue down. She slid her hand into his boxers and began to stroke him. Spike sighed in ecstasy.

Spike picked up Buffy and laid her down on the bed, pulling off her pants and underwear. He reached to the bottom of the bed and pulled the covers up with him. Buffy had already removed her bra and had reached for his boxers to pull them off. Spike moved on top of her and started kissing her again, dipping his tongue in and out of her mouth. Massaging his tongue against hers, stopping to bite her bottom lip.

Buffy’s hips raised and she moaned as Spike teased her with his tongue. She needed him inside her now. She reached down and grabbed him trying to hint at what she wanted, but he just kept teasing her. He moved down to her breasts and ran his tongue across her nipples then, lightly blew, hardening them. Buffy was close to the edge and she couldn’t wait.

“Spike I need you…now,” she moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist trying to pull him into her.

Spike was aching to be inside her and decided that it was time to end their misery. He slid into her, sending chills down Buffy’s spine. He moved slowly drawing out their pleasure, dipping in and out leisurely. He looked into Buffy’s eyes and kissed her deeply, making her wrap her legs around his waist tighter to pull him in deeper.

Buffy was already on edge, but when Spike plunged into her harder, she was even closer to orgasm. She tried to hold it back, wanting them to come together, and pushed Spike onto his back to straddled him. Spike gasped as she bent over and started sucking on his ears, slowly running her tongue across his lobe as she moved her hips in unison with his thrusts. She pinned his hands above his head and began moving faster bringing Spike to the same point she was.

Spike was close to bursting; he pushed Buffy back down on her back and began thrusting into her faster. He knew she was close and now he was to. He could feel his heart beating faster. He thrust into her as deep as he could, sending himself over the edge.

“I love you, Spike.” Buffy moaned as she came.

Her contractions brought Spike to his orgasm as he thrust into her one last time. She felt the warm fluid fill her insides as he collapsed beside her. He pulled her to his chest and kissed her. “I love you too Buffy,” he told her, as she rested her head on his chest.

They laid there in that position for what seemed like an eternity, not saying anything. Buffy had never felt so safe in her life, it was as if Spike held the key to her happiness in his hands and all he had to do was love her in return.

Buffy fell asleep to the sound of Spike’s heartbeat while Spike laid there watching her sleep, slowly drifting in and out of consciousness. He knew he couldn’t stay the night because Buffy’s mom would have a fit, but he didn’t want to leave her. He knew had to go and he kissed Buffy on the head. “Are you leaving?” she asked as she woke up.

“Sorry luv, your mum would kill me if she found me in here and I don’t want to get you in trouble.”

“I know, you’re right, I just wish you could stay.”

“I know luv, me too. Don’t worry though, I'll be back tomorrow morning bright and early. You get some sleep,” he told her.

“Ok baby, I love you.” She kissed him as he slipped out of bed, bending over to pick up his clothes. ‘He has a really nice ass,’ she laughed to herself as he climbed out the window.

“I love you more than you will ever know,” he whispered into the night air.

*********
“YOU CANT HAVE HIM!” Faith screamed as she woke up from her dream. She could see everything that had just happened between Spike and Buffy. “You wont win in the end Buffy. I will have him!” she yelled throwing a fire ball at the wall leaving a big scorch mark. Faith had no idea why she could see Spike in her dreams now; she didn’t have that power before. ‘Hrothgar must have seen it fit for me to see what was happening. There is no other way to explain it.’

Faith thought back to when Spike had left her. He hadn’t changed much in the year he was gone. She had looked everywhere for him. She had tried spells to locate him and none of them came up with anything. She had almost given up and was on her last shot to find him when she had called to Hrothgar for help. She knew he would have to be a last resort. Once you enlist the help of a demon you had to be ready for whatever consequences came along with it. Faith wasn’t sure what Hrothgar would want in return for his help, but she knew she wanted Spike back and would do whatever it took.

Faith was so entwined in evil that she had lost pieces of her mind. At this point she wasn’t even sure why Spike had left her in the first place. The way that she saw it was no where near the truth.

Blinded by rage, in her mind Buffy had taken him from her in England. She had produced this imaginary scenario where Buffy had seduced him and stolen him from her. She didn’t realize that in reality she had chased him away with her abuse of dark magic. She didn’t remember the physical pain that she had inflicted on him in those days she had kept him captive, hurting him over any little thing that he would say or do, she had lost a chunk of her mind to black magic. When Spike had escaped and disappeared the rest of her mind left with him. She did love Spike at one point and in her own sick way she still loved him. She just couldn’t love him the way a sane person could because she was so clouded by evil that there was no turning back from it now.

Getting out of bed and made a quick potion to put her back to sleep. She knew that tomorrow would be a big day and she would need all her strength. Laying back down, she vowed to destroy Buffy if it was the last thing she did, before drinking down the elixir and falling asleep.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=30361