WITH FEELING by Behind Blue Eyes
Summary: This is a song that should have been sung by Buffy in the Once More With Feeling Episode. I feel that this would have changed the Season drastically if Buffy laid it all on the line with this one song…..enjoy
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Parody
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8694 Read: 5145 Published: 07/03/2008 Updated: 07/13/2008

1. with feeling by Behind Blue Eyes

2. Feeling? by Behind Blue Eyes

3. With More Feelings..... by Behind Blue Eyes

with feeling by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
please give feedback....good, bad or otherwise
As all the members of the Scoobies sat around the Magic Box, they attempted to locate the demon that made some Sunnydale residence spontaneously combust, with little luck.

Xander, Anya and Willow sat at the round research table. Tara and Buffy looked through the stacks, for other books that may help. Giles sat on a stool located at the register; numerous stacks of unhelpful books surrounded him.

Despite major protest, Anya closed the shop early. The sign that hung from the door stated, "Closed for Inventory". Anya initially wrote, "I still want your money…they won’t let me open". As Anya tried to post this sign, Xander stopped her with a dirty look. Which was followed by a lecture her on the importance of research. Anya just rolled her eyes and begrudgingly let Willow handle the sign.

Dawn appeared to be wandering aimlessly around the shop. If one looked closer, they would have noticed the significant bulge in her jacket pockets. Which was increasing in size. Upon inspection, they would find a plethora of trinkets and bobbles that were magically enhanced. In addition to worthless knockoffs, lining her pockets.

The only distraction that the Scoobies had in the last three hours was when Spike entered with break neck speed through the front door of the Magic Box. After he relieved himself from under a smoking blanket, he gave the group his trademark smirk. Next he took position on the stairs, as he watched the others conduct their fruitless research.

Numerous times Spike attempted to light up. Once the Zippo’s lid snapped open, seven pairs of eyes all gave him the look of ‘don’t you dare’. Spike didn’t care about most; only the sea green with flecks of gold and the baby blues affected him enough to stuff the Zippo and cigarette back into his well-worn leather.

Now he also had an equally large stack, next to him upon the stairs. He wasn't reading them per se he was just so bored. Since dark was still another hour away, he had to do something until he could go find things to kill.

The Magic Box was silent, except for the shifting of papers, books, and the occasional sigh that reverberated around the room. Finally Spike spoke to break the silence,

"This isn’t getting us bloody anywhere!"

"Well bleach boy, if you were actually reading the books instead of flipping through them like they were porno mags, we maybe could get somewhere," Xander stated with a brief stake-worthy glare.

"Listen Whelp, I didn’t bloody well have to be here."

"Then why did you bless us with your presence, oh Annoying One?" Xander shot back, now looking straight at Spike

"Just curious what’s making people becomin’ crispy critters. Right funny it is," Spike commented with a smirk.

"Your sick…again I ask, why are you here!" Xander stood up from his chair, to yell towards Spike

"Xander, please do sit down. Spike may be annoying…very annoying, but he knows a generous amount of shady characters. He may be more helpful than he’s letting on." Giles lectured Xander as he gave random disapproving looks towards Spike. All the while, cleaning his glasses on his shirttails.

"Fine G-man…he can stay. But if doesn’t show some progress soon, he’s going to fit in a dustpan." Xander stated with a huff, as he dropped himself back upon his chair.

Anya gave him slightly comforting pat on his shoulder, as she continued to look through another ancient text.

Spike gave another smirk and blew a kiss towards Xander. In response, Xander wanted to comment, but Anya’s glare stopped him. He decided to just look back at his useless book, as he mumbled under his breath.

"Vampire…can hear what ya saying droopy boy!" Spike announced with a sing-songy voice.

Xander shot a look towards Spike. Spike’s words formed within his mouth, until they stilled due to Buffy returning from the stacks and spoke to the room.

"Can you feel that?" Buffy asked in a raspy voice.

"Feel what Buffy?" Willow questioned.

"Ah shit!" Buffy announced, in the same raspy voice.

"Buffy!" Dawn screeched.

Now all eyes were upon Buffy. She started stalking towards the group. Her moves were almost predatory. Her gaze was fiery, but unfocused. After several steps, she jumped upon the center table, as she splayed all the books in her wake.

Two of the three occupants that sat at the table remained seated, but backed slightly away with their chairs, from the table. Xander remained at the table, with a fixated stare upon the feral Buffy that now stood in the middle.

Buffy then squatted down on the table, her hair seemed wind-blown (even though they were indoors). Her smile was almost a sneer, as she examined the three Scoobies that sat before her. Buffy cocked her head, almost Spike like. Buffy’s gaze held Xander’s, as she continued her words.

"Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel"


Buffy’s singing was a low, deep sensual rumble that was emitted from her heaving chest.

"Will you give in to me?" Spike whispered in response.

"It seems what’s left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me"


”Will you give in to me?" These words tumbled once more from Spike’s lips.

Xander was so hypnotized by the tone of her voice and how close she was to him, just mere inches. He could smell her cherry lip-gloss and the vanilla body wash that she used that morning. Despite the presence of all the Scoobies, Xander’s body clearly responded to Buffy’s actions. His hardened cock, pressed against his pants, which was dedicated for his long time wet dream come true.

Xander wasn’t the only man that was affected. Spike had his lust filled gaze set on Buffy, her new found untamed movements and speech.

As the heady musky scent of Buffy’s arousal, permeated his being. Both demon and man fought to escape the confines of Spike’s frozen form. Within the confines of its denim prison, his cock hardened and lengthens. Fangs itched to descend.

When Buffy leaned forward, being only a hairsbreath from Xander, Spike’s demon let forward a low and deadly warning growl. Buffy may not be in a true sense his, but his demon had claimed her to be his years ago.

Just as quickly as she sang her last note, Buffy swung her sharp talons towards Xander’s face. In an instant, she left blood filled welts in their wake. He was quickly shaken from his sexual haze, as he slapped his palm over his wounded cheek.

A feral grin graced Buffy’s full lips, as she stood to full height upon the table. In a flurry of motions, she flipped off the table and landed in the middle of the Magic Box, close towards the exit.

She then turned to face the wall, where hung a large gilded mirror and continued to sing,

"Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes…oh no”


While she sang, her head tilted, as she studied her reflection. Once the final line left her lips, she hauled back and punched the mirror, shattering it to pieces. As the glass started to fall around her feet, she turned to the group and kept addressing them in song.

"There is no turning back now
You’ve woken up the demon in me"


When the glass shattered, all the Scoobies ran behind the counter to seek some shelter from this newly crazed slayer.

The only person that remained was Spike. He completely reveled in this. His demon was rejoicing from this slip of a woman, as she instilled fear into all these people. His demon continued its battle to come to the surface and claim Buffy.

He wanted to sink his teeth in her throat and his cock into her magnificent quim, while he pounded unmercifully into her. It seemed that the state that she was in right now, she would allow him to do it. Spike continued to watch Buffy croon her song to the quaking masses.

Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"


While she sang, her hips swayed in sync to the hypnotic music, which only resided in her mind. Her body moved like a flame that fought against a wind to stay lit.

As Buffy completed the chorus, she stalked towards Spike that was still seated upon the stairs.

Each step, Spike could feel her pulse beat throughout his body and as his demon hovered just below the surface. If Spike wasn’t a Master vampire, he would have lost this battle long ago.

Buffy was now stood directly in front of Spike. She placed her legs on the outside of his muscular thighs. Using her toned inner thighs she pushed Spike’s legs closer together.

Buffy then proceeded to grab onto the stairwell railings, and lowered her lithe body into a crouch over his slender hips. Spike hissed an intake of breath, due to heat that radiated from her body, especially from her core that hovered over his straining cock.

Her breaths were quick pants. Nostrils flaring and her chin were down upon her chest. Her wild green eyes stared at Spike, almost like she was marking him in her mind. Spike could have sworn that he saw her eyes flash vampires’ gold, before she started to sing again.

"I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don’t try to deny what you feel"


As the words spilled forward, Buffy started to rotate her hips; clock wise, then counter clock wise, into his. Her burning core tapped his erection with each circular motion.

"Will you give in to me?" Spike’s mouth whispered again, all the while as he stared into her mesmerizing eyes. Buffy continued,

"It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me"


"Will you give in to me?" When Spike responded, an inhuman growl surrounded these words.

This growl sent shivers down Buffy’s spine. Which further dampened her already soaked panties. Spike’s eyes flashed demon gold as her heady essence surrounded him.

Her right hand let go of the rail, as she brought it towards her face. Now in his line of vision, Spike could see and smell the droplets of blood that coated her knuckles.

Buffy stuck out her pink, pointed tongue and seductively ran it over her knuckles, as she removed the traces of blood. Buffy then wiggled her tongue, like a cobra in a basket. Spike’s gaze burned as he could see the ruby red streaks down her slippery muscle.

With lighting speed, Buffy grabbed the back of Spike’s head and inserted her tongue into his cool, moist cavern of his mouth. Spike was initially stunned for a moment. Instantly, with equal vigor, kissed her back.

As quickly as it started, she pulled away and started to stalk towards the Scoobies that stood behind the counter. They hadn’t moved since their initial fleeing.

Buffy strolled over to Willow, which now stood with wide green eyes and slack jawed. Buffy gave a slight warning growl at Willow, when she sensed that she was about to move.

"It seems you’re having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you’ve woken up the demon in me"


Buffy sang, as she moved closer and closer to Willow. Now Buffy had her pinned against the wall, as she continued to roar these words to her.

Once Buffy was done with this these lyrics, she pulled away and started to croon the chorus again.

"Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me"


Upon the end of her song, the small jingle of the Magic Box's front door bell, finally jarred everyone out of their haze. Buffy had left, leaving a trail of confused people.

"What?" Was all Willow could say.

"And so says all of us," Xander retorted, as he held the sleeve of his shirt to his wounded cheek.

"Giles, what happened?" Dawn asked the adult in the room.

"I don’t know. Maybe this demon has the means to possess someone. Perhaps since Buffy is a mystical being, she was affected differently than mere mortals?" Giles stated as he furiously cleaned his glasses. He has been cleaning the same lenses for the last fifteen minutes during Buffy’s song and dance.

"Maybe…it could be this demon, or a different demon. Maybe it wasn’t Buffy at all. Maybe it was a succubus?" Explained Anya as she inspected Xander’s wound.

"Buffy could have been possessed by the first Slayer. Our last experience with the first Slayer, she attempt in killing all of us, as well as trying to push Buffy towards becoming more feral," Giles stated, while he finally placed his glasses upon his face.

"No…no demons…no possession," Spike commented after his sexual haze lifted slightly.

"How do you know Dead boy jr.? There’s no way our Buffy would have acted like that! Especially with you!" Xander snapped.

"How… how do you know Spike?" asked a clearly shaken Willow.

Spike stood up from his position from the stairs, which was quite difficult due to his straining erection. He took several steps forward and lifted his head into the air.

He proceeded to take a deep cleansing breath. The heady essence of Buffy, permeated his entire being. His mind swirled. Fangs descended slightly. Eyes flashed gold. Cock lengthened further.

Spike then faced the Scoobies and responded.

"No demon…all Buffy," Spike declared with feral grin. Before anyone could comment, Spike spoke again,

"Sorry…gotta go see about a girl…ta!" With that Spike was gone with a swirl of leather.

All left in his wake, remained stunned at just what transpired in front of them. Silence hung heavy in the air until Anya broke the silence.

"I hope they give each other many satisfying orgasms,” Anya said with a jealous pout

"Anya!" Willow screeched.

"What? Huh? What’s going on?" Xander asked, clearly confused.

The Scoobies all just looked at each other; Willow and Tara shared a look of surprise. Anya held a look of jealousy. Dawn’s look was a hopefully and wishful. Xander continued his look of utter confusion. The only look that Giles possessed was one of concentration as he thought, “I am never going to get these glasses clean…ever!”




Song complementary of Disturbed Down with the Sickness
End Notes:
thanks for reading!
Feeling? by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
This is the second installment of the With Feeling.
FEELINGS?

As Buffy ran from the Magic Box, she felt more free and relaxed than she had in a long time....'Except for heaven' she thought as tears sprung to her wide eyes. Buffy continued to run, trying to outrun her feelings from earlier.....

Buffy continued her bruising pace. Her feet had been determining where she was going for sometime, until her mind told them to slow down and walk. Buffy's feet were beating in time with her pulse, due to the heavy running that she has been doing throughout the deserted streets of Sunnydale.

Buffy felt that she had been running from the devil himself, in a way she was. She was running from the devil that hid under her well-bronzed skin. Tonight he was unleashed and it felt.......

"Wonderful.....No not just wonderful.....fucking phenomenal!" Buffy yelled out loud to the empty street.

A loud belly-laugh followed her grand admission. Buffy had to stop while walking, due to this outburst of laughter. Then her body contorted, as the laugh over took her body. After several moments, she gained some composure, enough to walk and continued the route that her feet had started to take....towards Rest field Cemetery.

'Home away from home' she punned to herself.

Buffy felt that familiar tingle hit her spine........vampires.

"Good, I'm in the mood for a bit of 'rough and tumble'!" She stated to the seemingly deserted cemetery.

Due to the use of a Spikeism, Buffy started to reflect back to earlier this evening, with her "song and dance" number at the Magic Box. Her mind started to focus on the impressions that marred the Scoobies faces......shock, amazement, and fear. At that time, Buffy believed that she could have smelled the fear rolling off the Scoobies.

Most importantly she remembers one brazen look, one of lust. Yea, Xander had lust in his eyes for a brief time...

'Until I scratched it out of him' Buffy thought with slight frown. 'Well, if you want to play with fire, prepare to be burned' Buffy thought again.

Then her thoughts sought out another lustful face. The face that looked like an angel, but with a devilish smirk that adorned his full, kissable lips.

With razor sharp cheek bones that led up to the most exquisite eyes that she had ever look upon. His eyes could reflect so much emotion with every blink. These eyes would change with his mood; dark and stormy when he was angered. When happy, which unfortunately wasn't often, they would become a crystal clear blue, like the sky on a warm summers day.

When he was full of passion, his eyes became deep and penetrating like an infinite ocean, where the bottom had never seen the light of day. Tonight his eyes were all these and more. They were changing with each movement that she made.

The whole time while she was 'singing and dancing', Buffy kept Spike in her peripheral vision so she could gauge his reaction to her and her newly gained liberation. Spike expression filled eyes told her that he really, really enjoyed her liberation just as much as she did.

Buffy loved her new found freedom. Last year when Spike told her about when he had become a vampire, he stated that it was a ‘profound and powerful experience’.

He felt new found strength coursing through his veins. He stated that he was "tired of living by society rules" and now as a vampire he was no longer bound to act in a manner that was expected from him; either by his peers nor society in general.

At the time, Buffy scoffed at him. But, secretly she was envious of him. Envious that he no longer cared what others thought; even the three Master vampires that ruled his clan. Now was her chance to have the same freedom he has had for over a century.

Buffy did love her friends with all her being.....it wasn't that, it was just that she wanted.....no needed to live, really live her own life. Before she....died....she lived through others thoughts and feelings. She always tried to behave, think and act how they wanted her to be. Well, not anymore.

"I've already died twice! I need to live my life for me!" Buffy yelled in the quiet cemetery.

"Well, I knew you were a sweet pussy, but didn't know you had nine lives.....maybe we can take away the other seven right now."

Said one of the five vampires that were standing in front of her.

The one that spoke was Mr. 80's reject vampire. He had long, dirty black hair, ripped acid washed jeans. On his scrawny body, he adorned a Poison "Look What the Cat Dragged In" tee shirt, which had the sleeves cut off to show off muscular arms......that he didn't possess.

His other side kicks, varied in heights and sizes.

The five vampires started to form a loose circle around Buffy. Buffy felt that Mr. 80's reject, due to his puft-up presence, must be the sorry excuse for the "Master" vampire of this motley crew.

"So....are you the new big bad around here?" Buffy asked trying to hold in her laughter.

"I'm glad that I'm finally getting the recognition I deserve" Mr. 80’s said to his buddies.

"You have no clue who I am, do you?" Buffy asked amazed.

"Dinner," another very overweight vampire stated?

"Really.....I don’t think so, 'fat-boy'!" Buffy’s voice bit back.

"Well, the way I see it, you’re out numbered 5 to 1. Not good odds wouldn't go to Vegas with them." Mr. 80’s said again, laughing at his 'witty' response.

"Trapped like an animal, you are" 'Fat-boy' said again licking his fangs.

The familiar feeling that Buffy had back at the Magic Box started to over take her again. She felt that her body was being possessed by a more feral part of her being....the slayer.
Buffy felt a rush of power over take her, as she started to put lyrics to the heavy bass beat that pounded in her head.

"I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me though this nightmare
I can't control myself"*

The five vampires that were surrounding Buffy all watched her with slack jaws as she started to sing. Then Buffy crouched into the same position she held while standing on the table at the Magic Box.

Again her appearance took on a more feral appearance then it held earlier. Her voice was a low rumble and her gaze seemed to penetrate all those that it hit.

"Someone if you can see
The dark inside of me
Noone would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe, It's not the real me"*
"Somebody help me tame this animal
This animal
This animal"*

With the last line sung, Buffy sprung up from the crotched position, did two back flips, and decapitating the vampire that was standing behind her with the heels of her boots.

In a burst of dust the group was down to four. Buffy then walked casually over the the nearest grave marker and sat down.

The remaining vamps, stared at the dust filled air where their comrade had once stood. After several beats one of the remaining vamps spoke,

"Who the hell are you?"

"An animal, just like 'fat-boy' said," Buffy stated sporting a slightly sinister grin; she then continued to sing,

"I can't escape myself
So many times I've lied
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this
nightmare
I can't control myself"*

"Someone if you can see
The dark inside of me
Noone would ever change this animal I
have become
Help me believe, It's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I
have become
Help me believe, It's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal"*

With that Buffy launched off the grave marker, grabbed the nearest vamp that was still motionless with fear. She executed a round house kick that tore his head from his body. The dust swirls were all that remained of him, as Buffy stalked towards the remaining three; Mr. 80's reject, 'fat-boy' and another, just as clueless vamp.

Across town, Spike was stepping out of the Magic Box trying to track the direction that Buffy had headed off to. It wasn't difficult to pick her scent up.

"Hell, even a human could track her with the pheromones that she is givin' off" Spike said to himself, adjusting the straining erection that was encased in his tight black jeans.

Spike took a deep breath; again letting her delicious scent fill him completely. Spike gave a devious grin and followed 'his' Buffy.

Once Spike fully caught her scent, he started to run in the direction that it lead him.

Spike continued running at breakneck speed to catch up with Buffy. He was concerned that with presence of mind that she was in, there was no telling what trouble she would find.....or that would find her. Buffy's scent brought him to the gates of Restfield cemetery.

Spike could sense that the Slayer and four.....no three vamps were near. As Spike walked through the gates, he could hear a slight scuffle and then heard Buffy singing again.

"Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this cell

This animal
This animal
This animal
This animal
This animal
This animal
This animal"

As Buffy was repeating the line "this animal" she was circling the remaining one vampire. While she was singing earlier, she staked the other two remaining vampires in quick secession, until only 'fat-boy' remained.

'Fat-boy’s' body tried to move with hers, so she couldn't get behind him. Then suddenly, he lunged forward as he yelled out,

"What the fuck are you!?" Buffy stopped her movements and looked at him with a crooked grin and tilted head.

Her eyes again seem to take on a yellow hue as they did earlier.

Spike saw this from where he was watching the show. He didn't want to interrupt Buffy as she played with these gits.

The other two never saw what hit them. Spike loved how Buffy moved like dangerous poetry in motion.

But, once 'fat-boy' lunged forward, Spike let forward a loud warning growl. Spike needed to act, as it seemed that Buffy was in a song-filled haze.

"She's the slayer, ya bloody pillock!" Out of the darkness he ran from behind the vampire and staked him in the back. Spike walked through the remnants of the portly vampire to walk over to Buffy.

Her look was still glazed over and she was still starring at where the previous vampire had been. Spike placed his two long fingers under her chin to bring her eyes up to his.

After several moments, she lifted her teary green eyes and stared into the calming ocean blues of Spike's.
Buffy's remaining song broke the moment that they shared,

"Someone if you can see
The dark inside of me
Noone would ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe, It's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
Help me believe, It's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
This animal I have become"*

*Animal I Have Become: Three Days Grace


After the last word left her lips, Buffy dropped her head down as she started to cry. Her shoulders and her body started to shake with the intensity of her sobs.

Spike watched as this once mighty warrior, became the wounded person that was standing before him now.

Tonight was the first time that Buffy ever let her defenses down and showed this more delicate side of herself....the girl. Risking being punched in the nose; Spike stepped forward and pulled Buffy into his embrace. At first she went rigid, and then she slowly started to melt into his embrace.

They both clung to each other, among the dead, and neither felt more alive. Spike placed a lingering kiss to the top of her golden crown and cooed words of endearment and comfort.

"Spike....what's happening to me?" Slightly leaning back so she could look into his face, but not breaking their contact.

"I don't rightly know luv. It has ta be that demon that we were researching earlier, before....." Spike didn't finish his thought. He didn't know how to proceed with this emotional woman finally in his arms.

"Your dinner and a show earlier?" She said with a playful tone.

"Lovely time it was, definitely rated high in the Zagnut's guide as a must see." Spike retorted with equal playfulness.

Buffy stuck out her tongue at Spike; she remembered what she did earlier with said tongue and with whom.

Spike starred at the wiggling appendage and his eyes told the tale of his feelings. They became a dark royal blue, stormy with lust. Spike unconsciously licked his lips, as this pink seductive object did a small dance.
Buffy then felt the stirrings of Spike's 'wiggling appendage' as it pushed against its denim prison and pressed against her toned abdomen.

Once Buffy felt what this action was doing to Spike, she pulled her tongue in quickly, like a zip cord and stared at the beautiful vampire in her arms.

She never noticed how truly beautiful he was.....inside and out. Despite the demon that dwelled inside, that replaced his soul over a century ago, he still held on to his humanity.

He showed the full range of emotions, more than she at times did. Spike ate human food and enjoyed it. He would breathe, even though he needed no breath. Spike cared for people, who on the most part didn't give a damn about him. Spike was a walking contradiction, which made him.....well him. She admired him for it, and maybe even loved him for it.

"Luv.....what's on ya pretty littl' mind?" Spike asked as he studied the beauty in his arms.

"Spike....can you....take me....home" Buffy asked in a small shy voice.

"Yea luv....let's get ya home" Spike didn't want to break their interlocked bodies, so he swooped down and picked Buffy off her feet like a new bride.

"Spike......what are you doing?" Buffy asked as she giggled her question.

"Takin' you home, luv." Spike gazed into Buffy's beautiful face. Her hair was slightly wild and her clothes were askew from her earlier 'show' and her fight with a few vamps. Her makeup was slightly smudged around her wild green eyes....he had never seen a more radiant woman in his life.

"Spike....ummm......I don't.....want to go home" Buffy whispered, with vampire hearing, Spike heard it clearly.

Spike stopped in mid stride and looked at the amazing woman in his arms.

"I thought you said....." Spike asked slightly confused.

"I want.... to go... to your crypt.... your home.......hopefully soon....our home." Buffy said with all the courage she could muster. She was scared at being so bold. She bit her bottom lip waiting for his reply.

Spike stared at her for sometime, first he thought he misheard her, and then he thought he was dreaming.

"Buffy, say that again!"

"I want to go your crypt, your home. Hopefully soon, our home." This time she spoke with no hesitation.

"Pinch me?" Spike asked her.

"What? Why do you want me to pinch you?"

"I want to see if I'm dreamin'" Spike said in a small voice.

"I'll do one better." With that Buffy brought her feet to the ground and wound her arms around Spike's neck. She leaned up and gave Spike a chaste kiss on his full lips.

Spike stood wide eyed while she kissed him, initially. Then after a few beats, he kissed her back with all the passion that he felt for this incredible woman in his arms. Buffy.....his Buffy.

After several minutes of this mind-melting kiss, Buffy broke away when breathing became an issue. She noticed that Spike was breathing in sync with her and this warmed her. 'My crazy vampire' she thought with a bright smile.

"Definitely better than a pinch," Spike said with a cheeky grin

"It better be!" Buffy said with a mock huff and pout.

"Look at that lip, I'm gonna to get it.....gonna get it...."Spike said in a teasing tone, recalling the memory of their 'engagement' together.

Besides today, that was one of the fondest memories of his undead life.

Buffy started to back away from the stalking vampire, holding her hands up to try to block his advances. Spike lunged forward and fell on the moist earth.

Buffy took this chance to run away from the fallen vampire, laughing all the way back to his crypt.
End Notes:
Hope you enjoy!! Reviews are welcomed; good, bad or otherwise
With More Feelings..... by Behind Blue Eyes
Author's Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed the third chapter of With Feeling. I love Joss' world, but in my world....besides Spike wearing as little clothing as possible....I wanted to see the characters get their just due. I loved that I was able to give Buffy and Spike some happiness that they deserved. Hopefully this was done through these chapters.
WITH MORE FEELING…..

Spike picked himself off the ground with a chuckle. He loved this new found abandon that the Slayer….no Buffy….was showing. Her smile was illuminating, even in such a dark and dreary place as Restfield Cemetery.

Spike gave Buffy to the count of ten before he gave chase. Spike tried to not use his heightened senses to find her, nor did Buffy use hers in hiding. It was like it should be, two people having a good time playing hide and seek.

“Here… kitty…kitty,” taunted Spike as he weaved in and out of the grave markers.

Buffy was hiding behind a mausoleum, trying to stifle her laughter with little success.

“I know you’re ‘ere slayer…..I smell… Fe, fi, fo fum. I smell the blood of a nice… ripe… girl.” Spike said with a bark of laughter and a smile in remembrance of the first time that he fought this slip of a girl.

Buffy smiled when she heard Spike repeating what he had said to her so many years ago. Buffy remembered how young and naïve she was then. She also recalled how she thought that even then, that Spike was incredibly hot standing in front of her, even in game face, he was gorgeous. ‘The whole killing me think put a damper on the mood’ Buffy thought with a pout. ‘Oh well, let’s make up for wasted time’ with that.

Buffy leapt out from behind the mausoleum where she was unsuccessfully trying to hide and gave Spike a big swat on his ass with the palm of her hand.

Spike spun around to see the Slayer standing now in front of him, with her hands in position to swat him again. Spike smiled at the child-like quality that Buffy had with him. He then raised his hand, in the same position as hers, in attempt to swat her back.

“Do we really need weapons for this?” Buffy retorted, following the script that she had played out in her mind many times before.

“I just like them. They make me feel all manly!” Spike seductively stated as he ran his hand down his chest towards his protruding erection.

Buffy licked her lips at the sight of this ‘demon of sin’ in front of her. As Spike watched her, they both started to drift out of their past personas and focused on the heat and crackling energy that was radiating between them.

Spike stalked quickly forward, placed his hands into her flowing locks and gave her a gentle but soul consuming kiss. After several minutes, they broke away from each other, placing their foreheads together.

“Spike…..” Buffy whispered.

“Yea….luv” Spike responded.

“Come and get me,” Buffy said with a brilliant smile, swatted him again on the butt and ran off into the cemetery.

Spike stood with his brain still in its lust-filled haze then,

“You littl’ minx” Spike gave chase again.

This couple played for another ten minutes and Buffy decided that she wanted to lead Spike to his crypt, for another…more adult game. Buffy blushed and her panties started to dampen as she thought about Spike’s talented mouth claiming hers. His skillful hands touching her body and playing it like a finely tuned instrument.

Buffy had an idea how to keep Spike busy, while she was back at his crypt ‘preparing’. Buffy removed a few articles of clothing, to leave around the cemetery to keep him at bay for a short while. She removed her socks and placed them strategically on grave markers. When she was closer to the crypt she removed her boots and placed them; like a trail of bread crumbs in Hansel and Gretel.

Buffy then became bolder and removed her bra and panties. She started to giggle like a teenager as she did. ‘Spike’s going to nuts when he sees these’ Buffy thought to herself.

After she placed her clothes back on, Buffy placed her bra on the ground near the crypt, she felt disrespectful placing it on a grave marker. Then she placed her panties on the top of the door jam of the crypt door, which she left slightly ajar.

Buffy walked around the crypt, both upstairs and down, lighting candles along the way. She felt a new wave a desire sweep over her once she gazed at the black and red silk adorned, king size, four poster bed that was in the center of Spike’s bedroom.

While Buffy was preparing, Spike was still on the hunt for her. He needed and wanted her now, so he started to cheat and use his heightened senses. He smelled her in several places, some stronger than others. But he sensed her strongly somewhere else.

‘She’s on the move, crafty minx’ he thought.

First Spike found her shoes and socks. Laughing to himself, he picked up her discarded wardrobe. Spike couldn’t remember another time where he actually felt enjoyment, not just demon delight, when trying to find his ‘prey’.

‘Oh….Buffy was his ‘prey’. He was going to eat her like the bad wolf that he was.’ This thought brought a chuckle and Spike’s tongue between his teeth.

Then the smell became stronger,

“Ha….got you now,” he yelled as he jumped around a large grave marker. Buffy was no where in sight.

“Uhhh….now…now…what do I spy with my littl’ eye” Spike leaned down and pick up a black lace bra. He brought the undergarment to his face and took a deep breath. His senses were filled with everything Buffy. The spicy vanilla body wash she uses, the heady perspiration from her earlier fight, and the distinct musk of the tiny, but powerful woman that had turned his world upside down.

Spike’s erection strained against his zipper and he needed to readjust before the metal tore into his manly bits.

Spike’s higher intelligence shut down. All that was left was the primitive thoughts of ‘want, take, have’.

Spike believed that he knew now where she was going. With inhuman speed, Spike ran through the cemetery, dodging and jumping over grave markers as he went.

Suddenly he stopped in mid motion, due to an overwhelming feeling that overtook him. The feeling started to overtake his mind. He was still in full control, but the impulse were too great to ignore.

“Bloody hell!” Spike yelled to the empty cemetery, and then he started to sing.

[Spike BUFFY]

“How can you see into my eyes like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I’ve become so numb
Without a soul
My spirit’s sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home”*

Spike’s body went into auto pilot as he started to walk towards his crypt and his love.

Buffy felt the familiar stirrings that she had earlier creep into her mind ‘oh, no…not again’. Then her mouth stated to sing words that were not in her mind.

Buffy and Spike were singing in sync, two sides of the song, even though they were still apart.

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*


“Now that I know what I’m without
You can’t just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life”*

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*

“Bring me to life
I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE
THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE
Bring me to life”*

“Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead”*

With that verse completed, Spike broke through the door of the crypt. Buffy looked up from her place in the center of the dimly lit crypt, like a beacon calling him home. Spike walked up to Buffy and placed a hand on her radiant face briefly then it fell to his side, as they continued to sing

“ALL THIS TIME I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I COULDN'T SEE
KEPT IN THE DARK BUT YOU WERE THERE IN FRONT OF ME
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
WITHOUT A THOUGHT WITHOUT A VOICE WITHOUT A SOUL
Don’t let me die here
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE
Bring me to life”*

“WAKE ME UP
Wake me up inside
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Wake me up inside
SAVE ME
Call my name and save me from the dark
WAKE ME UP
Bid my blood to run
I CAN'T WAKE UP
Before I come undone
SAVE ME
Save me from the nothing I’ve become”*


“Bring me to life
I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE, THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE
Bring me to life”*

*Bring me to Life Evanescence

When they both finished singing, their chests were heaving with the passion that had left their bodies through song.

They silently looked up at each other, to see how this song affected the other. Neither knew who moved first, but quickly they were in each other’s arms kissing with all the passion that was expelled earlier.

Buffy carefully removed Spike’s leather, as she slid it down his muscular shoulders. His treasured leather pooled at their feet, awaiting more clothes to join. Spike only broke their kiss momentarily so he could remove her ¾ length sleeved, black form fitting shirt. Buffy self consciously raised her arms and covered her exposed breasts.

Spike stepped back briefly and raised his hand to her face, as he did earlier. Spike looked at her with all the love and sincerity that he was feeling. Buffy finally raised her wide green eyes to his.

“Luv…don’t be embarrassed, you are the most beautiful creature that I ‘ave ever seen. Please don’t hide from me.”

Buffy could see the love shinning from his crystal clear blue eyes. Buffy knew, just by his eyes, that he was happy and what he said was true.

Buffy held for another moment and then relented dropping her arms. Spike starred at the goddess that was standing before him.

“Oh…Buffy!” With that Spike rushed forward for another mind-numbing kiss. While he was kissing her, he swept her into his arms as he had done earlier and started to walk towards the trap door that led to the lower level of the crypt. Spike didn’t use the stairs; he just jumped as graceful as a panther, down to the lower level.

This movement didn’t interrupt the lovers in the slightest, as their mouths dueled for domination of each other. Both moaned as they enjoyed the taste of one another.

Spike walked towards his bed, with this precious bundle in his arms. He placed her carefully in the middle, as he reluctantly stepped back to worship this seraph in his bed.

Buffy was reclined in the middle of the bed, propped up by her elbows. Her perky mounds were begging to be worshiped. Her rosy tipped nipples were erect from the fire that was smoldering under her skin.

She was watching Spike though glazed, lust-filled eyes. Her lips looked bee stung from the kisses that were given and received. Her hair fell like golden cascade down her back.

Spike started to slowly pull his form-fitting black tee, from his toned and well-defined chest. Buffy watched in awe, as the statuette physique that was being revealed inch by inch. Buffy’s pinky tongue, darted out from her slightly opened mouth. She licked her lips in preparation for the feast that she was about to partake in.

Spike then started to loosen the heavy belt buckle that adorned his distinct waist. He then slowly started to release the button and then the zipper seemed to descend on its own, just from the shear pressure of the ‘monster’ trapped inside.

“Like what ya see luv?” Spike said in a sultry voice.

“Yes…I’ve always have.” Buffy said with a firm but sensual tone.

Spike’s jeans were riding low on his sharp hipbones. Buffy could see that the tip of his erection was visible over the top of his jeans.

“No undies I see,” Buffy said in jest.

“Nor you,” Spike pulled from his back pocket Buffy’s black lacy thong underwear and held it in the air for her to view. These were the underwear that was hanging on the crypt door when he arrived. There was no way he would have passed this treasure up.

Spike then raised these panties up to inhale the intoxicating scent that was permeating off them.

“Mmmmm….delicious!” Spike said as he lowered them to stare at the owner of these delectable under things.

“Spike…wouldn’t you rather have it straight from the tap?” Buffy asked with brazen abandon.

With a deep breath and his classic tongue curling he approached her.

The bed dipped with the weight from Spike’s body and he slowly perused her body with his heated gaze as he moved forward towards Buffy. The muscles on his back, danced under his perfect marble-like skin. He moved with feline grace towards her. Spike’s eyes were dark blue, almost black as he looked at “his mate”.

Spike hovered over Buffy’s now flushed, supine body. Spike then lowed part of his chest against hers and his lower body off to Buffy’s right side, so his talent left hand could work their magic on her body.

Buffy gently placed one hand on the back of Spike’s head, to play with the fine hairs that were unaffected by gel. Their mouths met in a clash of two great entities. Neither yielding, but surrendering fully to the other.

Spike’s gifted hand start to burn a cool path over her fiery body. His hand finally rested on one of her uncovered heaving mounds. Buffy’s back arched to seek more friction. Spike started to draw one of his cool fingers over her breast, tracing the quivering flesh. When he started to draw closer to the nipple, Buffy’s kiss became more heated and the hand on his neck became slightly rough. Her hand was now holding on to his neck to pull him deeper into her.

Spike then took the finger, and lazy drew it across the puckered nipple. He could feel Buffy shutter under him, which caused his cock to jump. Spike then took his middle finger and thumb and started to pluck at the swollen rose bud. Buffy moaned into his mouth and then tore her mouth away from him to cry out in pleasure.

“Oh…..ohhh….yes Spike,” she breathed.

Again his member jumped, now at her moans and how she had threw her head back on the pillows, exposing the delectable column of her neck. He could see the pulse beating just below the surface.

His demon screamed that it wanted to claim her….finally make her his. Spike shook his demon away, while he feasted on her neck.

First he was placing small kisses and licks on her slightly marred skin. ‘Bloody selfish bastards….’ He cursed the other’s that had bitten her before. They all had bitten for egocentric reasons. He wanted to give her himself and his love. He wanted to be the mate of this magnificent woman, the one that was writhing beneath him so deliciously.

Spike noticed how responsive she was to his mouth on her golden body. He became a little bolder and started to place small blunt bites along her neck. Buffy held his face tightly to her and started to shift her hips in a grinding motion. It seemed that she was trying to find friction, any friction…even from her jeans, which could release her orgasm.

“Spike….please,” Buffy spoke with a breathy voice.

He stopped his administrations and looked to her,
“Please what luv?” Spike asked with a smirk.

“Please I need you,” Buffy breathed again.

“I’m right ‘ere luv,” Spike said again with a larger smirk.

“Spike, If you don’t get a move on…..I’m….leaving. I can find another way to get some pleasure” Buffy spoke as she sat up and glare at this annoying vampire.

“You…are not…. goin’…. anywhere!” Spike growled and quickly flashed his game face.

“Oh really? And how are you going to stop me?” Buffy said in a challenging voice.

“I would tend to believe that ya would be leaving, but seeing as your glorious body is half exposed….it’s hard to take that threat seriously” Spike smirked his response.

“You know, you’re lucky that I lov….like you a lot or I would have left a long time ago!” ‘Oh my god…I almost told him I love him….please don’t notice…please don’t notice’ Buffy nervously thought to herself.

Spike was struck with silence as his eyes went wide.

“What did you say?” Spike asked in a shaken voice.

“I said I would have left a long time ago!” Buffy tried to omit the early part of the admission

“Don’t be coy, before that,” Spike said as he examined her closely.

“You….know you’re lucky?” Buffy squeaked.

Spike decided that in knowing Buffy, words and feelings didn’t always come easy to her. She was more of an action kind of gal.

“I love you too, Buffy.”

Buffy looked into his penetrating eyes, and then saw all the love that this man had for her now and promised for the future. Buffy stared at him slack jaw and slowly blinking.

“Buffy, I love you” Spike said again. His voice was so tender and heartfelt, Buffy’s eyes started to water.

“I love you, William,” Buffy responded, as the tears gently rolled down her face.

Spike rushed forward and started to kiss Buffy again in the most heart-felt way he could. Buffy responded back in kind.

The two lovers intertwined their mouths, bodies and minds around one another. Neither had ever experience a life-altering connection with another person before, such as this.

After several moments, Spike pulled away and whispered against her lips.

“Say it again!”

“I love you, William.” Buffy stated with the conviction and the love that she felt.

He kissed her soundly again,

“Again,” he pleaded.

“I love you, William.” She said with a slight giggle.

Kiss. . . “Again!”…kiss. . . “Again!”…..kiss. ... “Please again!”

“You’re never going to get tired of hearing it, are you?” Buffy asked with a brilliant smile.

“Never, luv….never!”
End Notes:
Thank you for reading and hopefully enjoying. All reviews are welcomed. Maybe....just maybe.....if your good...I'll write another chapter....MAHAAMAW
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=31582