The Heart of Everything: Whispered Calling by Spikelissa
Summary: Post Chosen on Buffy and between Smile Time and A Hole In the World on Angel...Buffy has a slayer dream and discovers her destiny.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 20128 Read: 4999 Published: 07/25/2008 Updated: 10/20/2010

1. Far Away by Spikelissa

2. Half Alive by Spikelissa

3. Take Me Home by Spikelissa

4. Whisper by Spikelissa

5. Fall For You by Spikelissa

Far Away by Spikelissa
Author's Notes:
Hi! This story went under some changes. I apologize to those who did follow my stories. No, I didn't disappear. I just had no desire to write because of this beta bug I kept getting. Yes, I don't have the best luck with getting or keeping beta's. So, I started to think it was my story telling. Was it to bland, too blah, too boring or just plain all over the place? So, I decided to get readers advice and take it from there. So any plot holes or characterization is all me, but I do trust my editing program to some extent to help me with grammar, commas, and anything else that deals with technical wording or sentence structure. This program helps me tone down my run-on sentences and rewording! It's amazing, but it still has some flaws, as it isn't perfect. Hmm, just like humans aren't perfect either, lol. I have worked on my stories some, but honestly I also got hit by major writers block. I was reading too much too! So hopefully over the next few months I will be able to finish this story...finally. Wish me luck, and yes this is not beta'd, but revised by my editing program. :)



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Music played throughout her room as she sobbed uncontrollably. She had all this time. So much time that she could actually stop and catch her breath. She had absolutely no reason to patrol any longer. She wasn’t alone—there were so many Slayers that she could finally take in her own life and bask. To live. Countless nights that she could get a decent night’s sleep! In fact, she could do so many things like: shopping, cleaning, and possibly go back to school or get a job…Time to live like a normal person. She had all the time in the world to do the things she’d always dreamt of doing. The possibilities were endless!







And yet, she couldn’t bring herself to care about these things she’d longed for once upon a time.







In those final moments in that cave under Sunnydale High, Buffy Anne Summers wanted to kick her own butt, repeatedly. She professed her love to a dying man—no, a vampire. No, that was what he was, not who he was—Spike.







William…” Buffy’s lips caressed the barely whispered name with so much longing. She swallowed hard as the thought ran through her mind—he wasn’t coming back. He was dust…except…that wasn’t entirely true.







Her breath hitched as she grabbed a tissue. Gasping for air, she felt her stomach drop and her chest grow heavy with so many emotions as she crumbled to the floor. Tears streamed down her face as she blew her nose. She tossed the tissue in the wastebasket next to her. Her eyes were puffy and blood shot. She could barely breathe through her stuffy red nose, but she didn’t care. He had died and then







Spike came back.







When she’d found out that he had come back and hadn't sought her out, it tore her heart to pieces. Her soul screamed for him, but still he didn't try to find her. He stayed away—stayed away, but with Angel. She didn't understand that at all, but given their history, she reluctantly came to the conclusion it was for the best. Her heart was aching desperately, and she knew why.







Buffy stood on shaky legs and walked over to her mini stereo. She found a CD and placed it in the disc carousel. The now quiet room was filled with an enchanting song that spoke volumes to her heart. Desperately, she tried to shut down her emotions as her finger pressed the repeat button. Her body trembled as she made her way to the door, locking it. Her pain was screaming to let go, but the agony of losing Spike, hurt too damn much. It crushed her heart when he stayed away choking her making it incredibly hard to breathe. Loving him so much...Was this how he felt when she had died and returned from being ripped from her peaceful rest?







This time, This place



Misused, Mistakes



Too long, Too late



Who was I to make you wait



Just one chance



Just one breath



Just in case there's just one left



'Cause you know,



you know, you know








Scorching tears streamed down her face as she sobbed. She knew, deep down, she was selfishly crying for herself. The voice inside her scornfully snapped that this was her own fault. She was partially to blame. She drove him away. He feared her and she knew it. He loved her so much that he let her go. Her voiced fears warned her that she was too late. There were too many mistakes made and hurt from both sides. So many words left unsaid. Oh, the things she wanted to let him know—except, her heart kept screaming, ‘you’re too late!’ Then an insistent knock pounded on her door, her sister.







She was painfully aware that she was being rather loud, but she couldn’t turn off her emotions. Throwing herself on her bed she grabbed her pillow in hopes that it would drown out some of her sobs. Yet, the knocking continued even though she tried hard to ignore it.







"Buffy, come on, open up! I’ve got good ole Ben & Jerry’s that we can mope over. Please, Buffy, open the door." Dawn pleaded.







"Go a-away! Not right n-now..." Buffy replied through her sobs, voice hoarse.







"Fine, be that way!" Dawn yelled through the door angrily even though she really was concerned for her sister. Taking one last look at the closed door she sadly turned away with her hand still resting lightly on her sister’s door. She had a mission. She needed to do something to take care of this sad-fest her sister had been going through since Andrew had returned from L.A. with that rather unstable Slayer, Dana. Dawn couldn’t help shedding her own tears as she leaned heavily against the frame of her sister’s door. Her body trembled as she too cried her own loss. She silently prayed her sister didn’t hear her. She pressed her ear towards the door listening to the muffled sobs of her sister and the resounding voice of Nickleback playing.







Sighing, she walked away with tears still blinding her vision. Wiping her face she took a deep breath even as her heart broke for her sister and herself. She would fix this if this were the last thing she did!







Buffy hiccupped and sighed, thanking whoever listened, that her sister finally left. She didn't want her sister seeing her like this, let alone knowing that she was a mess! However, the damage was done, and it only led to fatter tears rolling down her cheeks.







I love you



I have loved you all along



And I miss you



Been far away for far too long



I keep dreaming you'll be with me



and you'll never go



Stop breathing if



I don't see you anymore








Oh, she loved him so much, it hurt. She was consumed with love for him. She laughed bitterly at the irony. It upset her tremendously that he didn't believe her. She’d really thought they would have time, but then he’d played the hero and died saving the world. And, yet again, leading her to believe: they all left her.







‘Why, what's wrong with me, he wouldn't come back to me?'







She wailed into her pillow curling into a ball. This ache wouldn't go away. She would be lying to even herself if she told someone that this was nothing in comparison to the pain Angel had caused her. This was killing her. She had loved Angel so much when she was still in her teens. At this thought her stomach grew queasy as she just realized this. It was unsettling to her that she had never looked at her relationship with Angel in this light. She had been a young girl, not yet a woman. She was so devastated by everything that happened with Angel that she’d been blinded by the truth. But Spike...Spike she loved as a woman a little too late. She had hurt Spike because she couldn’t lash out or get angry at her friends for betraying her by pulling her from her final rest, her nirvana. Geez, she’d even neglected Dawn. She twisted everything and made it all about her. He made some wrong calls during their sordid affair, but he tried. He’d taken her violent aggressiveness and loved her. He had made a wrong judgment call out of desperation, and she’d blamed him for hurting her! She’d hurt him too many times to count during their secret affair and what did he do? He went off and managed a feat no one thought possible for a demon—his soul. Her heart pounded in her chest as her breathing became erratic—her heart shattering as the music played on...







On my knees, I'll ask



Last chance for one last dance



'Cause with you, I'd withstand



All of hell to hold your hand



I'd give it all



I'd give for us



Give anything but I won't give up



'Cause you know,



you know, you know








Pulling herself up like some automatic robot she chuckled madly at that thought. Between her tears and nonsensical laughing, she made her way to her closet. Foregoing her usual stakes she grabbed her leather duster, a duster very much like Spike's, and leaned heavily against her closet door. Straightening herself a bit, she pulled the duster on, and then went to grab her IPod. Silently she moved closer to her door and listened for her sister.







I love you



I have loved you all along



And I miss you



Been far away for far too long



I keep dreaming you'll be with me



and you'll never go



Stop breathing if



I don't see you anymore







So far away



Been far away for far too long



So far away



Been far away for far too long



But you know, you know, you know








Still crying as the song played and hearing only silence from outside her door, she figured Dawn wasn't in the apartment. Standing above her stereo she softly sang the rest of the song through her blinding tears.











I wanted



I wanted you to stay



'Cause I needed



I need to hear you say



That I love you



I have loved you all along



And I forgive you



For being away for far too long



So keep breathing



'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore



Believe it



Hold on to me and, never let me go








As the song ended a single tear slipped down onto her stereo and Buffy stared at it. Rubbing her hand over the top of the stereo she went to turn it off and sighed heavily heading for the door. He'd been too far away for far too long, and she needed him. She knew she was being reckless, but it was time…It was all she had...







Locking up she headed out the door—out the door to her destiny. She knew her friends would never understand what she was about to do, but her dreams told her differently. She hadn't had a Slayer dream since the battle with the First, but she knew that this had been a Slayer dream.







Putting the ear buds into her ears she selected a song and pressed play. She walked on and sensed he was here. Her dream wasn't wrong. She felt him like it was still the year 2000. She truly thought that she had dusted him years ago but her dream...







Stopping for a moment Buffy let the memory of the dream wash over her, and as it played out in her mind, she felt a cool breath on her neck.







"It is time Buffy," the being said.







"What happened to your accent?" Buffy asked in confusion.







"Ah, for one as old as I, you have to adapt to the times..." He whispered as goose bumps broke over her skin at his nearness to her.







"You do know what I will become, and that I won't be yours...Dracula." Buffy snorted derisively.







He sighed turning her to face him taking her IPod and ear buds by placing them in her duster’s pocket. "I know,” Dracula stated, seemingly pained by this. Staring intently, yet pleadingly at her, he whispered into her ear, “You will not dust me, will you?”







Buffy stared hard at his eyes and firmly laid down the rules with her reply. "No, but you will help me with Spike, and pay him back in interest with what you owe him."







Stepping back from Buffy he moved to the side to retrieve a briefcase, and handed it to her and spoke mildly, "With interest as you wished."







Taking the briefcase Buffy opened it and was astounded that he was being so agreeable. With questioning eyes she felt he had some ulterior motive.







"Why so agreeable Drac? What's in this for you?" Buffy demanded her voice laced with suspicion.







"I wish to not be dust. That is all. There is nothing—as you put it, in it for me. Just the pleasure of being a part of your change," Dracula said with a sigh, knowing the Powers were watching his every move. This was not a thrilling aspect to him. However—being a part of The Buffy the Vampire Slayer’s change, was something he reveled in.







"Fine, but I will be right back. I still don’t trust you enough to go behind my back taking the money while the change occurs."







Buffy hastily turned away and ran back to her apartment. Throwing the door open she went to her window and opened it. She was unsure if she would still be able to get back into her apartment. So after the dream, she installed a safe box that only she knew the combination and stored only what was needed. Placing the case inside she thought for a moment and realized he could still get into it while she was in the process of her new change.







She raced back into her room as a thought occurred to her. Taking a barrier spell she knew she placed it on the box so that only she was allowed to open it. Stepping back into her room she looked around and found the envelope that she’d addressed to her sister. She wouldn't alert her meddling friends or her ex watcher. They received nothing from her. She trusted her Dawnie though. Her sister would accept her, and it was time. The Higher Powers told her it must be done within the next two years, but she knew the time was now. It was time for the change. It was time for her to evolve and to get her man, whether he liked it or not. Well, she hoped he would. She wouldn’t force him, but she did need him for this. She silently wished to a higher power above that he would stay with her.







With a final last look, she took off and found him waiting. Her time had come and she would embrace it. There was no turning back now.







"Are you ready, Buffy?"







Staring straight ahead she replied with acceptance, "As ready as I will ever be."







Dracula nodded with a modicum of understanding and led her to her destiny.







Half Alive by Spikelissa
Author's Notes:
As mentioned before this was revised by me using my editing program. It was either: pull my stories or at least try with them. I opted to try and see. Enjoy the chapter! I'm working on getting more of this coming your way!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Dawn paced her room listening intently as Buffy fumbled around in her room when she’d returned. Dawn remained as quiet as possible when her sister walked by her door. It seemed Buffy was leaving again. When the door shut, she quickly put on her jacket and headed for the door. As worried as she was for her sister, she stopped when she saw an envelope addressed to her, sitting on the table beside the door. Not wanting to miss following Buffy, she grabbed the envelope shoving it in her pocket and sprinted out the door.

She had been following Buffy and this guy that was with her sister for some time until they came to a hotel called Orto di Roma. She was confused seeing Buffy following this guy to a hotel, but she continued to follow until they came to a villa. She watched Buffy walk through the entry way as the man held the door open for her. As he was about to walk in he turned around and shocked Dawn to her core. She assumed that her sister had dusted him but apparently Dracula was still among the undead.

Dawn nearly fell over when he looked directly at her and motioned at her to come over and to be quiet. As stunned as she was she did just that and was quite thankful for being armed.

Dracula placed a hand on Buffy's shoulder and beckoned her to sit and made his way back to the door followed by a very confused yet leery Dawn.

"Dawnie what are you doing here! You have to leave!" Buffy pleaded frantically as she rushed over to her younger sister.

"Oh, no, you don't, not this time, Buffy! Tell me what's going on!" Dawn stubbornly crossed her arms tapping her foot while she waited for her sister to answer her.

Scowling at her sister and sending a warning glare to Dracula, she approached her sister and then motioned for her to sit down on the bed.

"Did you read my letter?" Buffy quietly asked Dawn while rubbing her hands together nervously.

"You mean this letter?" Dawn retorted as she pulled the letter from her pocket. Waving it around she fumed, "Why did you have to write something to me but not tell me Buffy?"

Tears formed in both of their eyes as they flung themselves into the others arms and cried. Dracula melted into the woodwork determined not to cringe at the site of two female beings pumping with blood crying in front of him. As wistful as he was Dracula knew he could do nothing because a higher power had taken his strengths leaving him powerless. He could only do their will: to aid Buffy in her transformation and assist Dawn afterward.

Grumbling he offered his own thoughts to the girls. "Buffy, maybe you should let her read it, so we can proceed."

Suspiciously she looked at Dracula realizing Dawn should read it. Inwardly, she seethed that he came up with the idea first. Then again, she was slightly preoccupied. It would be easier having Dawn read it rather than telling her. Damn Dracula! Grudgingly she came to an acceptance that Dawnie wouldn't stop until she got some answers. Buffy took the letter from Dawn and opened it. Fingering the letter she knew deep within her, she couldn't possibly read this now, to her sister. Dawn wouldn’t be able to read it now either. Realization struck her and she knew that Dawn was supposed to be here. As Dawn protested she ignored her placing the letter in Dracula's hands. They silently acknowledge this gesture and realized this was meant to happen.

Clearing his throat he began to read.

Dawnie,

I know that I have been distant ever since Spike closed the Hellmouth and even more so since we found out he is with Angel and his crew in LA. I can't change that Dawnie, but I will do my best to have him see I meant what I said in the cave before Sunnydale became a crater. I know I haven't told you Dawnie but in the cave it was hard to let him go. I told him I loved him, but he denied me. ‘No you don't, but thanks for saying it.’ That hurt more than anything and will haunt me until the day I see him again. I hope.

He loved you more than anything. Xander didn't understand what happened between Spike and I, but he told you and made you doubt Spike. I know that I wasn't forthcoming either and this is where I let you down. I now understand why you were so distant from him. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. Spike and I were together for some time, and I treated him badly. Mom would be so ashamed. He wasn't a saint but he tried. He tried to be better for both of us. I pushed him too far. The look on his face was pure horror, and I am so sorry I let you believe Xander. Let me ask you this. Why would I send you to Spike if he hurt me or even you? I knew he wouldn't.

Which leads me to…my friends and ex watcher, Giles.

All they have done is control my life Dawn. I never want this for you. You live by your own life, not theirs. I know you and you won't let them. I wasn't strong enough and let them dictate my life. No more! Please don't let them take this part away from you too. Promise me that!

Now here is the difficult part. You might not understand, but the Slayer dreams I have are visions of what will be or a warning system. I have been having them since a week after the Hellmouth was closed by Spike. It's the same all the time and they are so real.

The spell Willow did isn't as strong as we believed. Basically, she killed the Slayer line. And, well, I helped by giving her this idea. The only Slayer's to ever be of this world are the ones that we find that have been activated. When they die, another one won't be called. This will continue to happen until the last one is dead, and then there will never be another Slayer—Ever. This will cause chaos and the end of the world. Slayers balance the sides of good and evil, but without a Slayer activated the world will slowly die.

The world needs a Slayer. I finally figured out I was blessed with this not hindered by it. I am not rubbing it in, but it made me special. I just never chose to see it this way. I would never want to wish this upon you, but you are special too Dawn. I will get to that later because I will need you.

I was at first saddened that you were a part of this dream and that's why I did what no one considered I would ever do. I researched on my own! Go me! Dawn the key still resides within you. You are powerful and special. Your power isn’t revealed more until I make this change. I know your questioning what change. Stop now! I am working my way there. Like I was saying, you are powerful and special. What I am about to say will shock you as it was for me too!

When I closed the portal that was opened with your blood, I only closed the portal. I didn't change you to just a human girl. How could I do that? I died saving the world to let you live. Only...Only I wouldn't have been there when you noticed you weren't aging. Those stupid monks made you immortal Dawnie. That's not where the surprises keep coming though. Do you remember when I told you that you were made from me, from my Summers’ blood? If that were true then you would have looked exactly like me!

Mom loved you as if you were her own, but now I realize why I loved you so much more. You were born of me and another warrior strong enough to protect the Key. I recognize why you two were so close. Maybe you should re-think that crush you harbored for Spike now? I should believe so! You were made from me, but you were made from Spike too.

I see it now. I am crushed that I didn't see this then letting my friends and Giles tell me how to live my life. I am upset that I didn't listen to my own heart. I am devastated and I have no one to blame, but me. I'm so sorry Dawnie. We could have been a family. We still can. At least I hope so.

Dawn Katherine Summers, you will be the only one to know this for now, but I have loved Spike for a long time. I wanted him even back when we tried to kill each other. I felt him as my equal partner, but with how Spike was back then I had to keep it, so we didn't kill each other. I sensed he did the same. However, this isn't why I am writing you.

I love Spike more than anything or anyone aside from you my dear sister/daughter. I still have to get use to that! I almost slipped a bunch of times with you! I promise you, we will get Spike, your father, back. That depends if I didn’t completely screw things up between us. I swear that if not for both of us then definitely for you.

I did a lot of research on my Slayer dream. A higher power is guiding me to save the Slayer line. I’m being gifted for my heart and soul in protecting the world. I am not immortal like you and Spike are. Please don't freak out! I know you will want to date, but we will figure that out! Trust me that bothered me too. I believe I got a glimpse at the end of my dream of four of us. I have desperately tried to see it, but it will come to me in time! I have a way to become immortal.

I found in researching Slayers that we are actually part demon but mortal. The demon is an essence and is not bound to the human girl. I read that Slayers were actually born of vampire's centuries upon centuries from the men wanting a girl to fight the demons. Okay not my best explanation, but hey, I am trying! The vampire's that we deal with today have progressed over the centuries. This brings me to Dracula. He doesn't change the way the vampire's we come across. He is a true vampire. He is the father of them all. Is he evil? I am sure he is, but he isn't impulsive, and I have found that the death toll with him is less than what Angelus or even Spike had…Even Anya. I was shocked.

When Dracula came to me back in 2000 it was to change me to what I should be—A true Vampire Slayer. We never questioned why I was called this. It explains why the Council would have the Slayers killed before she got too old. We need this transformation.

I lost you; I know, but bear with me. I have been dreaming that Dracula is who changes me to become the Vampire Slayer. Why not Spike or Angel? So many reasons come to mind, but the simplest is this: The demon inside them is tarnished and Dracula’s is the truest Vampire. The Slayer essence inside me needs Dracula’s vampire demon to make my transformation complete. He won’t be my Sire.

The Slayer essence has always been able to co-exist inside a female. For some strange reason inside a male, it would eat away who they are. This is what Heinrich Joseph Nest became, one of the first vampires. All because some men were trying to make their own version of a fighter and Nest was the result. With combined essences of Slayer demon and the Blood demon who was used for the spell, he became the first in his line: The Order of Aurelius. They still kept trying to meld the Slayer with males but all they kept producing were more vampires. These vampires were so much different than those already existing in this world. The world was filled with demons that preyed on flesh, but the vampires the First men constructed were even more lethal. Finally they accepted that females could bear this burden, and tried cursing a handful of females. Except, it didn’t happen the way they planned. Only one female carried the Slayer essence: the First Slayer. Remember the bag Robin gave us? It was partially right, yet we didn’t have all the information. As you can tell there is so much more about the history of Slayers that we didn’t know or wasn’t told. Maybe with time we can learn some more?

As for my transformation, I will be different. I won’t be like Dracula either. The vampire demon and the Slayer demon will combine, but I will still be alive. I will become immortal and save the Slayer line. I will be THE Slayer. 'The One' as Spike pointed out to me. A better example to explain this would be a Queen. A Queen Slayer to those she calls. Any Slayer that will activate will be through me not the essence of a Slayer. I will have the power to control who it will empower. I can also take away the power by empowering another girl should one get too old, too dark or incapable of handling the power. This is something I wish I had as a Slayer, that I will be able to impart to these girls I gift. I will be able to see into the girl to know if she will be strong enough to understand the power. That she will appreciate that it’s a gift not a burden.

I wish this had occurred before we had Andrew obtain the Slayer in L.A. and saved Spike from the horror of losing his hands. Thank god he has them back, but still it would have been better that this occurred earlier. I would have known that this girl could not handle the power.

Dawnie, I love you so much, but I need to do this. I need to ascend to the Vampire Slayer. I need to save the line because I am starting to feel half alive even without Spike. I won't lose my soul. I promise this.

My change will take five days. I need you to leave right away and get Spike. Give him this letter. Please do not tell the others. Whatever you do, do not let Angel know. I don't trust him as he is working with Wolfram and Hart. Whatever his reasons are for working with that evil firm, I care less about. It's wrong! There are other ways to take out that firm, but he chose this. There are so many reasons why I don't trust Angel, and I know you won't go to him, but don't let him question why you are there. Be discreet!!! Follow Spike, do what you have to, to get him here! He has to be here when I awaken. I don't trust Dracula but he can't touch you. The higher power made it so he can’t. He will meet you while I am safe going through my change, and take you to Spike.

Please understand this is not a bad thing. I am fulfilling my long overdue destiny, but I sensed it was the right time for it.

I love you Dawn. You are our girl. Please tell Spike I have never been in love with anyone as much as I have been in love with him. Please tell him. I love Spike so much. Please bring him home.

Love always and forever,

Buffy


Dracula even brushed his own single tear from his eye as he finished reading the letter. Although, his tears were more self related than the other two women he was with.

Buffy was nervously watching Dawn go through so many emotions throughout the letter.

Dawn sat looking at her hands with tears coursing down her face. She loved her mother Joyce more than anything, but to find out, she had a mother and father still around? Was so much better! Still lost in her thoughts she knew she sensed something different about Buffy and Spike. They felt more to her than anyone. She’d always shrugged this feeling off because she cared about them. However, her thoughts led her to her immortal status and with powers.

Grinning she looked to Buffy with her tear streaked face and said quite chirpily, "So these powers I gain, what are they?"

Incredulously Buffy replied, "The whole letter and that's what you heard?"

"No, but that's all you didn't go into Buffy. Everything else I basically figured." Dawn said casually.

Buffy sighed and knew Dawn was right.

"Fine,” Buffy pointedly looked at Dawn. Buffy gently pushed back a piece of Dawn’s hair then began. “With a certain command you can open portals. I believe you have to use Latin for opening the portals? We’ll figure that out. You will be able to understand and speak any language. You will also be able to touch anyone and gain his or her strength. If you touched me, you would have Vampire/Slayer power. If you were to touch Spike, you would have his vampire strength and abilities, none of his weaknesses. These acquired powers from touch would last only a few hours, except if you touched a witch with power or control issues you would gain their power and deplete theirs. We need to be careful with that one, but you will be able to sense what power resides in someone. Please don't touch Willow until we know more about this. You hear me Dawn?" Buffy stared sternly at Dawn.

"Cool so I watch out for witches, especially Willow. Wait...Why Willow?" Dawn looked at Buffy puzzled.

"Her power center, although she gained a good power from the Scythe, she still has the dark magic within her. She also still has some issues with power and control. That didn’t go entirely away. Giles helped her some, but not enough. Please, Dawnie don't take that risk. If it happens Spike and I will help you. I hope you can get him here." Buffy said as an afterthought.

Dawn chewed on her lip and now realized this was the source of Buffy's pain…Spike. Grabbing her sister—No not her sister, but her mother, she held onto her and let her cry her pain out.

Dracula fearing time was of the essence stepped in and hoped the two didn't scold him for interrupting their moment.

"Ladies, it is time."

As he said this, a bright light shone and a warning in a powerful and harmonious voice resonated through the room.

"You will do as you're requested to do Dracula. No ill intent. We are watching."

Dracula shivered and bowed his head in compliance.

Buffy and Dawn felt bathed in warmth and light when the voice spoke to them.

"Dear warrior and Key you are safe from harm. We protect thee and we sent the warrior known as Spike a dream to foretell this. Have faith dear children of light."

As they spoke, they felt a gentle kiss caress their foreheads and felt peace and love.

When Dawn opened her eyes she saw Dracula holding Buffy who held her gaze as long as she could. Part of Dawn screamed out wanting to stop Dracula from draining her sister but the peaceful light engulfed her, reassuring her that all was well. She stood still watching as Dracula offered his wrist to a now weakened Buffy.

Dawn whispered through tears, "Buffy…mommy"

Dracula stepped back as he had finished giving Buffy as much as he could and watched as she floated surrounded in a white and purple light.

The beings spoke, "Now go. Dracula we are warning you that you must not touch Dawn on this journey. Should you fail? There will be dire consequences."

Dracula nodded and spoke resignedly, "Yes, I promise to uphold your wishes. Please, Dawn, it is time to get your father."

Before they could leave the beings spoke tersely, "We will be watching and waiting for your return. Make no mistake Dracula. Go forth and bring your father home Dawn."

Dawn approached and thanked them. She bestowed a kiss on Buffy who was now on the bed appearing like Sleeping Beauty. She brushed her hand over Buffy’s face then retrieved the letter on the night table and left.

Walking out she knew that Buffy was safe. Turning to the vampire walking along side her, she contemplated him. He had everything taken from him to complete this change. Was she sorry? Nah!

Turning to Dracula she smirked, "Where we off to?"

"We must retrieve some things for you. I will wait outside your door, and we will board a private jet. They know and are waiting for us." Dracula grimly stated hating that he was being a pawn to raise his new Childe. Sadly shaking that thought he knew she wasn't his or his Childe.

"Ok." Dawn simply stated as she walked up to her building and ran to gather as much as she could possibly find. She threw it all into a suitcase and prepared a backpack for the plane ride. Handing the suitcase to Dracula she walked ahead of the astonished vampire.

Peering back at him, she could have sworn she saw something else in his eyes.

"Let's go Drac. It’s time to go get my daddy, Spike!" Dawn winked back at the gob smacked legendary vampire.
Take Me Home by Spikelissa
Author's Notes:
Another one ready! Hope you enjoy! I might post one more, but expect more this week and next week!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"So, Drac…This private jet, is it yours?" Dawn asked while walking alongside him.

"Err no; it belongs to a vampiress: Selene, and her mate Michael." Dracula stated mildly irritated by this fact.

"Cool. Does this vampiress have a soul or something? Is her mate a human or vampire?" Dawn curiously asked not fazed by the notion she would be on a plane with two vampires let alone a possible third.

Dracula chuckled at her questioning. "Selene is a different type of vampire. She’s quite different from my kind or the kind you have come across. She evolved from the vampire she used to be. She is now a true immortal and something else entirely. She doesn’t even know what she is, but she still craves blood as well as food.” Dracula paused as he once again felt the surge of jealousy flood his cold body. Shrugging it casually off he continued, “Michael is something else altogether. He is part Lycan—a type of werewolf, and vampire, but Selene’s mate. I do believe that they are also bringing another for this trip. I am unsure who this is, but I do know he too is a Lycan and a vampire with this all important soul of yours."

"Why would I care? Buffy cared more about that than I do. Spike, my father, didn't have one until he acquired his own soul. So, chill out.” A thought occurred to her, and she smirked while her eyes dazzled with mirth, “You can't touch me, I am protected.” Dawn laughed at his constipated look. “That sucks for you, doesn’t it?" Dawn mockingly remarked as she fiddled with the single silver band on her thumb.

"Aye you have no idea. If I could I would take you for mine, but alas you are not for me the higher powers have deemed it so. It does suck as you put it." Dracula leered.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable under his gaze she looked straight ahead. Dawn felt somewhat guilty for her innocent flirting, but realized it wouldn’t matter anyway. She was protected. Staring intently ahead she walked on as they made their way to the private jet.

Dawn was rather surprised when they entered a small airplane field not far from where she and Buffy lived. She never knew this was near them. ‘This is so cool!’ she beamed.

"Good evening, Mr. Dracula. May I take the suitcase?" the attendant asked.

"Why, yes Gretchen, please do." Dracula informed her as he handed her the suitcase and ushered Dawn in front of him.

As Dawn boarded the jet she saw two males that screamed powerful, but beautiful creatures, and a beautiful evolved vampiress as Dracula had described earlier. The woman stood up to meet her first.

"I'm Selene, and you must be Dawn." Selene stated with a piercing gaze as her eyes shifted to an icy blue.

Dawn gaped she was absolutely stunning. Her dark brown almost black hair lay smoothly around her face and her skin was an unbelievable cream color slightly tinged with a tan. She wondered if the tan was part of that evolved explanation Dracula gave her. However, what stood out were her ice blue eyes and full lips shimmering in gloss.

"H-Hi, nice to meet you," Dawn stuttered out as two remarkably good looking men strode over towards her.

"Oh this is Michael, my mate." Selene said pulling him to her while he planted an endearing kiss to her head.

"Hello Dawn," Michael said while extending his hand to shake hers.

Dawn squeaked in surprise at the warmness of his hand, "Hi Michael."

Stepping back slightly it seemed as if the two parted purposely as the gorgeous guy made his way towards her.

Dawn was rendered speechless. Her mind was stuck on how gorgeous his eyes were. Standing beside Spike she could have sworn this guy was his twin. His brown hair was slicked back to hide the curls and his cheekbones were so prominent she wanted to reach out and run her fingers on his face. Looking into his eyes she was lost in endless light blue eyes speckled with green. She was absolutely smitten! His build was solid and his clothes fitted him like, they were made for him. He was dressed in combat boots covered by dark black cargo pants adorned with a red polo shirt and black leather duster. She couldn't help snickering at the fact he screamed Spike look-a-like! Though he did have an uncanny resemblance to that guy she saw in the new Star Wars movies, but his name escaped her as she was so tongue tied and her thoughts couldn’t form coherent words let alone names.

Christian stood before Dawn simply riveted by her beauty. Her light brown hair was tinged slightly with auburn highlights that sparkled around her face. He couldn't stop staring at her big blue eyes and every so often glancing down at her full rosy lips. She was nothing he had ever seen and no woman could ever hold a candle to her.

"Miss Dawn, it is a pleasure. I'm Christian," he spoke huskily taking her hand and kissing it.

Dawn flushed while nodding, but managed to stammer out a reply in a breathy voice, "H-Hello, Christian."

As mesmerized as they were by each other, he took her hand leading her to a seat and sat beside her.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Christian gazed at her intently.

Dawn blushed, "N-No, not at all."

Michael snickered with Selene as they saw the heat between the two and glared at Dracula who was seething in apparent jealousy.

Taking their seats they heard the pilot announce to take their seats, as they were ready for lift off.

Christian looked over to the beauty seated to his right and took her hand in his and whispered, "Are you excited to see your father?"

Dawn was so shocked that he knew that she asked, "How'd you know?"

"We all know and are helping to bring him to his mate. He is your mother-sister's guide to her change." Christian declared.

"Really...That makes a bit more sense as to why I was going to get Spike, m-my father. Not that I wouldn’t want to go get him anyway," Dawn said with emotion.

Christian sensing the strong emotions coming off of Dawn wrapped his arm around her and Dawn laid her head on his chest.

"Shh, sleep now, I will wake you when we arrive." Christian offered.

"Please, thank you, Christian." Dawn whispered as her eyes fluttered closed.

The last thing she felt was a kiss to her head and a comforting embrace as she smiled.

*~*~*

Dawn was amazed the flight had gone so quickly. Christian astounded her but she was entirely too giddy to dwell on the why’s or the how’s. She was falling for him, and she knew he was falling for her too. It didn’t even occur to her that it was happening so fast. It just seemed so right. She really hoped that this was the guy from Buffy's dream because she wasn't about to give him up! If Spike got growly about him, he would just have to deal.

Coming out of her reverie of Christian thoughts she asked, "Where are we going to find Spike...I mean my father?"

Selene came forward and answered, "We know where he is, and we won’t get involved with this Angel."

"Oh, thank god! I don't like Angel. The less we have to do with him the better." Dawn said in relief.

The group laughed as they made their way into the night.

Coming to a door she noticed it was a basement apartment. Making her way through the others holding onto Christian's hand, she knocked nervously on the door praying he was still in.

"Relax Dawn, he’s there." Christian whispered in her ear while squeezing her hand.

"Bloody hell, just a mo," Spike yelled through the door as he struggled with the lock.

"What the...?" Spike grunted as he threw the door open then stated in shock at who stood before him, “Niblet?”

Dawn let go of Christian's hand and leaped into Spike's arms and cried.

"Oh, hush now, Niblet. I fall apart at your tears. I'm here, let it out platelet." Spike shushed her with nonsensical words as he held her close breathing in her scent.

Pulling herself together she straightened up and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Oi! Bloody hell, what was that for Niblet?" Spike exclaimed as he rubbed his cheek.

"That was for not coming back to us Spike!" Dawn angrily looked back at him.

Spike guiltily looked away fearing her disappointed look. He struggled with his words trying to say something to soothe her. Dawn gratefully interrupted, saving him from making a colossal fool of himself.

"Don't. I understand why you didn't Spike, but you need to come home with me. There's a lot you don't know."

"I think I know what it is, but it was bloody confusing. Can you tell me why you are here when I was making plans to come to you?" Spike spoke raising his eyebrow.

"Right, well, the only way to say this is to have you read the letter. First, can you invite us all in? Please." Dawn pleaded with him.

Spike tilted his head to consider this, but relented knowing it was his Niblet, and then invited them all in. He felt rage building when the last came strolling through his door.

"Drac, ole mate, here to pay me bloody eleven quid?" Spike scowled.

"Ah, William the Bloody, your money is in good hands with Miss Buffy as we speak." Dracula offered with a smirk as he made himself quite comfortable on Spike’s couch.

Spike wondered at his comment, but kept his mouth shut as he watched how close Dawn was with a boy. He growled not liking what he was seeing. He noticed the stunning couple next to Dawn and the boy. He was getting the same feeling from them as he was the boy, but said nothing to them. What fueled his anger was Dawn wrapped up with this boy who smelled more than human but something different than a vampire.

"Uh, Dawn Katherine Summers, you do know that boy is a vampire or something like a vampire?" Spike tried to sound menacing but his growl was laced with confusion.

"Oh, no you don't, mister! Back off with the growlies! He's mine, and I know he's more than a vampire. He's different," Dawn said defensively.

"How is he sodding different Dawn? He smells like a vampire but something else!" Spike yelled heatedly into her face barely controlling his rage.

"So are you butt-hole! You don't know what’s going on!" Dawn yelled back at him.

Spike backed off as he sized up the situation and then something clicked. Spike looked at Christian and moved closer to him and asked relatively calmer, "Who are you? I sense a soul on you, but I have seen you in my dreams."

Christian smirked, "I'm Christian. In your dreams I've been...hmm?"

Spike rolled his eyes as he realized what he just said. "Not in that bloody way!"

Everyone laughed as Spike growled, "Har bloody har. What the sodding hell is going on? Apocalypse?"

Dawn stepped forward waving everyone off and took the letter out of her pocket and handed it to Spike who looked back at her in concern.

"What's this, Niblet?"

"Just read it please d...Spike." Dawn urged him and hoped he didn't realize her almost slip.

Hearing her urgency he took the letter out knowing full well it was from Buffy. He was surprised to see that it was written to Dawn and not to him. He looked up with questioning eyes and still heard Dawn urging him to read the letter. Settling himself on his coffee table he read the letter.

Dracula and Dawn watched him knowing what the letter stated and more than saw the emotions on his face as he read and fingered the letter. The others who heard of the letter watched sympathetically as they waited for him to finish.

It had been awhile since Spike said anything. Dawn knew that he read it more than once because his hands were shaking and tears slid down his cheek as he read. Moving away from Christian she wrapped her arm around Spike as he crumbled in her arms.

Composing himself, he cupped Dawn's face and really looked at her.

"You're mine and Buffy's?"

Dawn's eyes filled with tears, and she cupped his face in her hands, "You're my father. It makes sense, ya know. Daddy let's go home. We can be a family."

Grasping her with his very un-life he pulled away and nodded to the others. He made his way to his bedroom and grabbed his things. Without looking back, he grasped his daughter’s right hand with his left while she placed her left hand with Christian's right hand and together with the others they made their way out into the night.

"Take me home, my Niblet." Spike placed a kiss to her head.

"Okay Daddy," Dawn whispered as she cuddled into his arms and looked over to Christian's adoring eyes. She was in heaven but she would be flying even higher when they returned to Buffy, her mother.

Life was good and they were going home.
Whisper by Spikelissa
Author's Notes:
***Fixed 10/19/10 and thanks magnus374 on Elysian Fields for pointing out the confusion. Hope it sounds better!*** Another one up! Ok, now I will wait a couple of days to put up the next chapter. There might be two up and then after updates regularly. Hope you enjoy, and again be warned this is edited by my program and not beta'd. If you see something, please let me know! Once again happy reading and enjoy!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"She’s fighting it."

Nodding his head to his companion, he knelt down beside the bed, and looked to his mate. He knew that when Dawn and the others with her arrived, they would want to know who they were.

Any supernatural being or those who knew of this world believed that the Powers That Be were a higher power. The damn fools acting as all powerful beings believed it was them that controlled destinies and fate. However, it was not so. It was he and his Universe Council that made up the higher power. It was they, the most heavenly creatures of all that had tried so desperately hard to attain such greatness for the Universe. But, it had been ripped away and slowly destroyed by these pretenders, the Powers That Be.

When Buffy had graced the world Earth, they tried so hard to bring back what they’d started long ago. Her destiny was known by all the Universe Council just as much as they knew of Spike's, William Pratt's. Those meddlesome Powers that Be almost ruined what they tried so hard to accomplish. True love would bring about a change to the world that had begun to diminish before their very eyes.

"Marcus." Alanna placed her hand in his.

"I know, my love. We must protect her from those interfering Powers That Be," Marcus fumed.

"Won't these warriors be surprised that here they thought all along that it was the Powers that Be that began all their problems?" Alanna chuckled.

"They certainly will not understand what or who we are, well some won’t." Marcus pointed out.

"What, that we are the right hands of the great Power himself? That I am truly Mother Nature and that you were handed the responsibility by the being himself and became the creator of the universe, my dear?" Alanna amusingly offered while stroking Buffy's hair.

"Alanna, my love," Marcus cautioned.

"You know that it's true. We have done everything, absolutely everything to protect this one. You dare shake your head at me Marcus?" Alanna snapped.

Marcus sighed and took Alanna's hand in hers and brushed a kiss to her knuckles. "My dear, I just worry for them all. The courts are seeing to the Powers, and they will be punished for their interference. Was I not the one to start correcting this mess?" He raised an eyebrow to meet her glare.

Alanna relented, but seethed as she spoke, "And, Angelus? What will we do about him? He has been nothing but trouble!"

Marcus gazed at his love and laughed. "He and his crew of do-gooders believe that Wolfram & Hart is the problem. I can't wait to shed some light on that situation. We will rid those who are working for evil within our firm. But as for Angelus, he will learn what it means to be humble soon enough." Marcus fell back in laughter careful of Buffy's form.

"What were those Powers thinking of sending him to our Slayer?" Alanna growled.

"My love," Marcus warned her yet again.

"NO! Marcus you know that it's true! I know that William the Bloody was evil, but it was that damn Drusilla! He would have changed earlier! Angelus nearly destroyed Buffy!" Alanna seethed as her face flushed.

"My dear do calm down. I know this. Those damn Powers will be dealt with. The way they played all of them to a fiddle! It aggravates me, my dear, but all will be the way it should be soon enough." Marcus sighed in relief when he felt his mate had calmed.

Marcus stood and paced. Stopping for just a moment he turned back to his mate and continued, "All the warriors must know everything, Alanna. We must tell them that the Powers orchestrated their whole lives and played with their true destinies. Buffy was supposed to learn things differently than she had. She would have accepted her calling, but Angelus manipulated her along with the Powers that stole our own calling. And that’s not even mentioning what her own family did to her! Father Earth was not happy. Now that we have reclaimed what was rightfully ours, Father has finally come around, but he is still enraged. Don’t get me started on how the Great One is taking it. He thinks I’m failing at the job he handed to me!"

"What do Father Sun and Mother Moon have to say?" Alanna questioned as she stroked her mate’s arm in hopes of soothing him.

"The whole Universe Council is in uproar."

Alanna interrupted, “Even Lucifer himself?"

"Yes."

Alanna collapsed to the bed in shock. "B-but he is the evil incarnate himself."

Marcus was not deterred by her shock but chuckled, "Well, he has gotten along well and apparently with Isis keeper of the gates of hell."

"But I thought that was Hades?" Alanna said confused.

"Oh he is still very much there, but Isis is his sister. She has been controlling things lately. Lucifer and Isis apparently fell in love and well, a long story short, he voted for love to conquer. Imagine that! I nearly fell off my chair!" Marcus declared.

Alanna giggled relentlessly. The universe was changing and she knew Marcus would see to it that it did.

"What I find more amusing is that when she finally sees you Alanna, she will think you are the first Slayer." Marcus informed her.

"Dear, Sineya was one of our most beloved daughter’s." Alanna sadly pointed out as she ran her fingers through her long black tresses.

"I know, my darling." Marcus shivered in remembrance. Alanna ran her fingers through his slightly curly shoulder length dark russet almost black hair.

"We must do something about this Council of Watchers. Rupert Giles must learn." Alanna huffed.

"Indeed," Marcus stood still as he felt Father Time enter.

"Father Time, what a pleasure." Marcus offered his hand.

"Must you Marcus! You know I go by Tim!" Tim rolled his eyes.

"That you do Time, I mean Tim." Marcus laughed as Tim scowled.

"Boys!" Alanna reprimanded.

"You have brought news, Tim?" Marcus changed his demeanor to business.

"Yes, my lord. The Powers have been banished. They are relieved of their powers and titles." Tim relayed in a great deal of relief.

"Very good and what did the Universe Council do with them?" Marcus demanded.

"They were banished to the Garden of Eve, never to set foot out of it." Tim’s eyes sparkled.

"A perfect punishment," Marcus said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye then added, "Eve will keep them well occupied."

"How is she?" Tim hesitantly asked.

"She’s fighting it. She longs for him." Alanna grimly responded.

Tim rolled his eyes until they shone silver and spoke, "He will be here shortly after leaving off Dracula. He will be arriving with a few others."

"Have we decided to take care of Dracula?" Alanna looked to both.

"Lucifer will take him in." Marcus gleefully told them.

"Tim you must go." Alanna gently said as she felt the others approach.

Marcus and Alanna braced themselves for their arrival as a bright light shimmered throughout the room and Father Time vanished. They stood sentry when they heard Spike growl.

"Spike, no." Dawn said gently.

Spike looked at Dawn and back at the bright beings then back to Dawn, puzzled. Shaking from his confusion he crossed his arms and then arched his eyebrow at Dawn.

"Bit, do you mind telling me what the bleeding hell is going on?"

"They are more powerful than you, I can tell you that." Dawn smirked.

Marcus watched in awe as the girl once his daughter with Alanna smirked at the vampire, Spike. He was proud of his and Alanna’s decision to bestow Dawn to Buffy and Spike. He knew he couldn't have blessed anyone else with this remarkable being. Her name was so fitting—Dawn. He was so sad that this beautiful child was taken from them so long ago and was given back to the world with new parents to love her. He felt Alanna grasp his hand and gasp.

‘Alanna' Marcus said dejectedly.

Dawn looked at the two and felt so compelled to talk to them. Something ancient inside of her wanted to reach out but since her chat with Buffy, she was nervous about touching anyone except Spike or Christian. Sure she gained some of their power, but she controlled it amazingly. It seemed that while Buffy was going through the changes, so was she.

"I know you. How do I know you?" Dawn nibbled on her lip.

Alanna had tears in her eyes and looked to Marcus searching his eyes. Marcus knowing what she desperately needed to know soothed his mate Alanna before speaking to the others.

"I must tell you who we are." Marcus calmly remarked bringing Alanna closer then added, "Please sit this may take awhile. I am Marcus, Father Universe and this is my mate Alanna, Mother Nature."

He began to tell them of the fall of the Powers that Be by the Universe Council and their banishment. He told them how the Almighty handed him the responsibility to take over as the creator of the universe and introduced to Mother Nature. They were shocked briefly, but listened, as they were supernatural beings themselves. The story fascinated them. However, Spike seethed in rage. He knew deep within his heart, there was a greater power beyond the Powers that messed with you. They were the cause of all of Buffy's problems and these beings were here to correct it. Spike did something he thought he would never ever do.

Spike's inner William bowed before them, "I offer you my allegiance, and I know I am not worthy, but I offer you all that I am to help."

"Rise, William Pratt. You do us much honor, please come forward." Alanna insisted.

"We absolve thee of your crimes. We know we can't take back that which you have taken, but you have atoned and continue to do so without looking for reward. You followed your blood then, and you follow your heart still. You are a true testament of love, and that we are grateful for. Dracula is no more. We have brought you here tonight to fulfill your destiny. It was written in the stars. Do you accept your gift to protect her, to love her, to cherish her always, to walk aside her, and support her?"

Spike felt his guilt recede and his heart which had filled with darkness since working with Angel, lighten. He pondered that for a moment and then looked to both Marcus and Alanna and firmly stated, "I accept."

As he accepted a light shone through the room, and he felt Buffy all around him. He felt her everywhere. He whispered, "Buffy," and then collapsed.

"What did you do?" Dawn cried out in distress as she watched her father collapse. She tried to run towards him, but Christian held her back.

Selene and Michael looked over from their seats unperturbed. Michael already had some idea that this would happen but looked to Christian with a shake of his head. He knew Christian understood and backed down.

Meanwhile, Marcus had lifted Spike and laid him beside Buffy and locked their hands together. Alanna pulled him to her and walked to the crying Dawn.

"Oh goddess I can't. Marcus she acts too much like her," Alanna trembled.

Marcus comforted Alanna and looked at the distraught girl and began, "Dear child, I do apologize, but we had yet to get to the part concerning you and this upsets my dear Alanna too much. You see we had a child. She was taken from us and was turned into a green ball of light. This sent us away for quite some time. Due to our disappearance life had changed this earth and had the Powers that Be taking it in its control. The green light we learned was placed back on earth, and by then we fought with everything we could to get through, but alas we could not, at least not then. When the green light was changed to a girl once again the monks changed her into the daughter of these two powerful beings. Only they placed a spell situating her as Buffy’s sister instead." Marcus said as tears streamed down his face.

Dawn was crying as Christian held her tightly. This explained so much to her.

"Am I really their daughter?" Dawn said hesitantly.

"Yes you truly are, but you are still a part of us, but yes, you were made from them." Alanna honestly spoke.

Dawn beamed at them, "Cool! So, I have, like two families!"

Marcus said in awe of her insight, "It would appear that way."

Alanna cut in, "Young lady, Buffy and Spike love you as much as we do. We can be Nana and Poppa to you. I mean if you like." Alanna blushed.

Dawn took hold of Alanna's hand and pulled her gently into a hug. "I would like that very much. I can't call Buffy and Spike mom and dad, can I?" Dawn wisecracked with tears glistening in her eyes.

Alanna hugged her tightly and pulled back looking at her, "But you should, dear. That's exactly what they are, your mother and father."

"It will be weird for awhile, Nana." Dawn replied shyly as Alanna placed a kiss to her forehead.

"Can you tell me why he collapsed?" Dawn directed to Marcus.

"We connected them in every possible way until Spike and Buffy mate. Dracula is gone and Spike is now her sire. They are fighting the demon within Buffy. This is why it takes five days. Tomorrow she awakens a powerful Vampire Slayer, yet she will be alive, but as a different sort of vampire. She will be the caller of Slayers. She is the mother of them all, and he will be the father protector of them all. It isn't ironic that he was the Slayer of Slayers, he was meant for this and to do so, he had to fight them. Yearn for them. In essence really they will be father and mother to all of them. Think you can contend with that?" Marcus asked after answering her completely.

"Actually, I think I can.” Dawn said as she placed her hand to Buffy and Spike's locked hands.

"Good. Now that's settled. Let's get you all fed and rested while we wait." Alanna gladly commanded them all.

No one noticed the lone tears that fell from Spike and Buffy's eyes.

****
"You will never beat me! I will win this." Buffy scowled at the demon locking eyes with hers.

"They will not come bitch, and then I will take over!" the Demon growled out.

"Never!" Buffy struck the Demon and smirked as it flew further than she had ever thrown a demon with her punches before. They had been doing this back and forth for days. She hadn’t tired at all. She grinned relishing in the strength she now had. She felt different, but a good different. It was exhilarating!

"You will pay for that, you bitch!" The Demon shrieked in rage.

"Not on my watch." Spike sneered out and quickly glanced at Buffy who stared at him in shock.

"Oh what do we have here? The Great Champion coming in to help save his precious love? Oh, be still my heart!" the Demon scoffed.

"Spike," Buffy whispered in aching tenderness. "You came back to me."

"Always, luv," Spike sauntered over towards her placing a loving hand to her cheek.

"Buffy, are you ready to do this?" Spike sternly asked her.

"With you? Definitely!" Buffy replied without any hesitation and grinned at him with a sparkle in her eye.

"Right then, let's dance," Spike quipped.

Buffy stood beside Spike stronger than she had ever been, since he was gone. ‘This Demon doesn't stand a chance.' Buffy smirked as they danced around the Demon trading jibes and beating on the Demon persistently. They blocked and punched and kicked while backing the Demon down. When they thought the Demon could take no more it bowed and spoke as blood coursed down from its mouth.

"I submit. I am yours to do with what you will." The Demon bowed its head in submission.

Spike harshly spat out, "Stand Demon."

Spike looked over at Buffy and spoke quietly, "You’re sure you can do this, luv?"

Buffy nodded as her eyes turned a dark purple and struck. She growled loudly, "MINE!" Spike's eyes turned gold then bled a dark purple as he struck the other side of the Demon's neck and roared, "MINE!"

The Demon cowered and replied, "I am yours, both of yours."

As the Demon replied, it began to fade into a mist that seeped into every pore of Buffy and Spike finally leaving only the two of them there.

Spike opened his eyes feeling the new power running through him and brushed his hand against Buffy's cheek.

"Buffy."

Buffy melted into goo at his touch and leant in against his hand. She too felt the power running through her, and as she opened her tear filled sea green eyes she whispered, "Spike."

"Not to completely bugger up this reunion luv, but mind tellin' a bloke how I can feel you and touch you, but I guess it's all in our bloody minds?" Spike took her in his arms.

"Well, I always knew you were a bone head Spike." Buffy giggled into his chest.

"Care to share with the bloody class, luv?" Spike mused with a smile on his face.

"Did Alanna and Marcus not tell you anything?" Buffy looked at him in bemusement.

"Not a bloody lot. Marcus told us the Powers that like to mess with you made a mess of things, and then they forgave me of past sins, and then I accepted to take care of you to stand by your side as your sire." Spike replied then added, "I collapsed after that."

"So, my Sire, why did you not come for me when you came back then?" Buffy cried.

"Angel kept telling me that you moved on, Buffy." Spike sadly looked away.

"Spike, when have you ever listened to him?" Buffy glared at him.

Spike let go of her in frustration and paced then looked back at her. "It's not that simple luv, and you, bloody well know it. It wasn't about if you were better off without me, it was that way at first because all I wanted to be to you then was that hero you saw giving his life for you. Then after listening to him all the bloody time as a ghost was pissing me off. Soddin' wanker. Suddenly I am touchable, the office goes crazy and the feeling of being corporeal had me jumping soddin' Harmony! Don't give me that look Buffy." Spike glared at her before he continued but softened his gaze when she urged him on.

"It was that place Buffy. Something evil was running around and now speaking with Marcus and Alanna, I don't think it was those Senior Partners that run the place. I think it's those that run it from the inside. Does this make any sense to you?" Spike faced her.

"I think so. Do you think it's that woman Eve and the goons in the place that are making it this way?" Buffy thought for a moment then looked back at him.

"You know Eve?" Spike eyes went wide.

"Know her, no. Met her, yes. When Sunnydale was a crater we went there and then left for England. We have been there ever since. Just recently we went to keep an eye on the Immortal and moved over to Rome for a bit." Buffy said as she held his hands in hers.

"The bloody Immortal! Buffy, please tell me you haven't..." Spike left the rest of what he was going to say hanging and looked at Buffy with pleading eyes.

"Eww, gross much! The guy is a sleaze ball, and he tried to thrall me, so I sent him flying across the room!" Buffy retorted and snapped, "Do you honestly think I would fall for someone so soulless that wasn't you!"

"Buffy, did you mean it?" Spike glanced down at their joined hands afraid to look at her eyes.

"Hey, look at me." Buffy gently lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. "I meant every word, Spike. I love you so much. I have been so lost without you."

Spike felt her hands tremble along with his and pulled her to him, "I love you too, luv. It's only been you and soon I will show you just how much, but for now can I hold you?"

"Always," Buffy whispered.

They didn't know how or why, but they seemed to be on a bed, a bed that looked very much like the one they once slept on together. It was this bed that had been the best night of their lives or Spike's un-life. Buffy snuggled into him when she looked up at him expectantly, "Why did your eyes turn dark purple Spike?"

"I'm not sure, luv. Bloody guessing here but I think we are one and the same. I won't be surprised if I feel a sodding heartbeat when we wake up. I do hope when we wake, I can still vamp out." Spike said equally stunned by the whole thing.

"You wouldn't want to be human?" Buffy innocently asked.

"Bloody hell, no! I was a puny human to soddin' begin with, luv. If I was more than human, but less of a monster, then maybe." Spike spoke softer after his harsh reply.

Buffy giggled, "Spike-y wants to be a Slayer!"

Spike growled and pounced on top of her, "You're going to get it missy." He mercifully tickled her.

"Stop," giggle, "Ok, I give!" Buffy giggled and stroked his face that was now close to hers.

"Buffy." Spike looked at her as his tone was now serious.

"Uh oh. I don't like the sound of that." Buffy shrank back.

"No it's not like that…Buffy when we are among the living again. I want to, oh bugger. It's just I want to claim you." Spike sheepishly replied.

Buffy looked at him and smiled, "I was hoping you would ask."

"If you want to say no...Wait...What did you say?" Spike looked at her incredulously.

"Doofus, I said I was hoping you would ask. I want to claim you back." Buffy smirked.

Spike hugged her close and felt a single tear fall down his cheek, "I love you so much. So bloody much."

"I love you too." Buffy said and brushed her lips against his.

"When we wake up luv, I am ravishing every part of your delectable body." Spike leered at her.

"Mmm, that sounds amazingly good." Buffy sighed in his arms.

Spike stared at her with so much love and awe. As quickly as that look appeared on his face he leered just as quickly and then cockily smirked at her, "I'll give you bloody amazing, pet." He kissed her with everything he had in him. Pulling away reluctantly from her lips he then kissed her head and snuggled her close. "Rest luv, we’ll wake soon."

"Spike, I have to tell you something." Buffy struggled in fear.

"You can tell me anything, luv." Spike responded in worry.

"When you were gone," Buffy said taking a breath she continued, "I kept getting Slayer dreams continuously. I was constantly getting them because of extreme emotions, and they were always more intense after I listened to this one song. I didn't know why until I got the last dream and started researching. I told all of this to Dawn in my letter. She did let you read it, didn't she?" Buffy pulled away from his embrace and noticed the radio beside the bed.

Spike watched her as she turned the radio on and the music filled the room. As Buffy cuddled back into his embrace, he answered her.

"She did. What's this luv? It's different from what you normally listen to." Spike said as he caressed her backside.

"This is what helped me realize who I am and understand even you, and us. I was so hurt when you didn't come for me but listening to this, I understood."

The music was hypnotizing Spike had to credit her for that. He listened, as he knew she lost herself to it.

Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me
Into madness
I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know
That there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be
Blinded by tears
I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

Fallen angels at my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me
Shall I give in
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for
I rise to meet the end
Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

Servatis a pereculum.
Servatis a maleficum


As the music came to a stop Spike cried along with Buffy whispering into her ear, "I promise Buffy. You have my word. I won't turn you away."

"You promise?" Buffy sniffed as the tears ran down her face.

"I promise." Spike said as he wiped her tears away.

"It was killing me, you know…The whispers. I tried to ignore it but the whisper just kept getting louder and louder until it was screaming at me that something was so wrong. I knew you came back. I felt it when you did. I called Angel. Did you know that?" Buffy wiped at her eyes as she stood up.

"No, I bloody well didn't." Spike angrily stood then began pacing.

"Well, I did. I cried to him and I kept insisting that you were alive. He told me you were gone and to move on. Then when the crazy Slayer episode happened, I found out you had been there all along. It broke my heart but I was so angry with Angel. I called him and ripped into him good. He told me you had moved on, and that I should do the same. He said to go have a normal life now that there were so many Slayers in the world." Buffy cried in pain remembering how that call devastated her.

Spike was seething. He was pissed beyond recognition. His body shook with immense anger and his vampire face wasn’t forming. For over a century he had used this to let his anger out, and now he couldn't do it. He knew his eyes changed. He could feel it. He knew that he still had his fangs, but he couldn't seem to conjure up the bumps normally associated with vampires.

"Luv, why can't I vamp out?" Spike reigned in his anger.

"Oh, you're like me. I think?" Buffy pulled him closer stroking his face. Calming herself, she brought forth her visage and looked at him and panted.

"Oh, I like this," Spike huskily replied nipping her bottom lip.

"Are you done with your temper tantrum?" Buffy said as she ran a finger across his bottom lip eyeing it hungrily.

Spike gulped, "Yeah."

Buffy pressed her lips to his and battled with his tongue as they danced their way back towards the bed. "Back to bed. I want to wake up soon so I can get to you and me, ravishing each other."

"Sure thing luv," Spike panted lustfully but maintaining control of himself.

They laid back on the bed wrapped up in each other. They didn't even feel the Demon within them smile. It knew it had done its job, and couldn't be happier.

"I love you Spike." Buffy sighed, her breathing evening out and just before she drifted off; she heard Spike's reply and smiled.

"I love you too, Buffy." Spike kissed her lips and snuggled into her and laid the blanket over them smiling.

As the two drifted asleep the Demon felt their simultaneous smiles and purred in contentment. This was home.
End Notes:
Great song (Whisper by Evanescence) by the way, if you didn't read over the lyrics. Don't worry I'm guilty of that too! But check it out: By Evanescence! Love that band, too bad nothing new yet from them! Well, I haven't seen anything!
Fall For You by Spikelissa
Author's Notes:
Another update! Hope you enjoy, but be warned this is a very very Adult chapter! Stop if you aren't of age! And once again let me know if you don't understand something! Enjoy! *Evil laugh insert here* LOL. :-) R&R Please NOTE: There is another 'scene' that isn't Spuffy, but is a canon/original character pairing.



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may of failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cuz talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won’t live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find
~Secondhand Serenade




As the group dispersed Alanna held back and took Dawn's hand. Talking to the girl about this sort of ‘talk' was something she had grown accustomed to.

Alanna softly spoke, "Dawn, wait. I need to speak with you."

"Sure. What's on your mind, Nana?" Dawn looked at her quizzically.

"Your mother, Buffy, had a Slayer dream. She saw four of you, correct?" Alanna asked.

"Yes." Dawn looked to her in askance.

"She didn't see the whole dream, Dawn. There should have been more than four. We don't have much time, and I need you to do this before they wake up. Dawn, Christian is your mate. Damn this is hard." Alanna said blushing furiously.

Dawn looked at her with eyes wide, but she was a smart girl and she grabbed the bull by the horns, so to speak.

"So what you're saying is, I should mate with Christian, whom I just met before my parents awaken, but my ‘other' parents are cool with this?" Dawn eyed her suspiciously.

Alanna nodded.

"I just met him!" Dawn exclaimed.

"I know Dawn but do you feel the pull to him?" Alanna pointedly asked her as Dawn’s shoulder slumped in defeat.

"Yes, I do."

"Then before your stubborn parents awake, mate with him. I beg you though; please don't tell me about it." Alanna implored but looked at her sternly.

Dawn blushed, "This is my first time. What do I do?"

Alanna gulped, "Uh, Christian can help you with what to do but as far as the mating goes..." Alanna coughed uneasily and continued, "All you have to do is bite him during sex and say ‘Mine', and he will say ‘Yours'. He will do the same, but you will then say ‘Yours' after he says ‘Mine'."

The two women blushed and looked away.

Dawn quietly asked, "Does it hurt Nana? I mean the sex and oh! How can I bite him?"

Alanna felt incredibly uncomfortable finally spoke, "At first the sex hurts, but it is quite, um, pleasurable. As far as what happens with the two of you biting, even if you were just human you would just bite him hard to draw blood, but you’re not. During the ‘act' you will be quite like Christian. You will be able to bite him with fangs."

Dawn's mouth formed a silent oh as she blushed.

Before things got any more bizarre at the way this conversation went, Alanna pushed Dawn along. "Now go, Christian is waiting. Here is the key to your room. Please give this other key to Selene, for her and Michael."
Alanna quickly left shaking her head at the absurdity of that conversation. She knew she needed to get everyone out of the room due to Buffy and Spike. They didn't need to be there for that! Her eyes lit up as she saw Marcus but cringed as she spoke.

"It is done." Alanna glowered at him.

"My love it had to be done." Marcus looked guiltily away. Having a girl who once been your daughter pushed in the direction to have sex was a unspeakable thought. He was glad he didn't have to be the one to tell her but told the young man Christian instead. He shuddered at the thought.

Alanna smacked him on the head but then pulled him into their room. "All this talk of sex is making me think very, very naughty lustful things."

"Right," Marcus whimpered and with that he lifted Alanna up into his arms and closed the door with a swift kick.

****

Dawn stared at the keys as she handed them to Selene and Michael. Blushing furiously she said, "Alanna gave those to me to give to you. You are in Room 4. I am going to talk with Christian. Bye!"

Selene and Michael shared a secret smile and made their way to their room and glanced back with twin smirks as they saw Christian and Dawn looking rather uncomfortable, but, yet, saw the sparks.

"Ah, young love." Michael sighed as Selene grabbed him and closed the door behind them.

Dawn looked down at her feet feeling Christian gazing at her heatedly. She felt his hand brush her heated cheek and she looked up at him…Desire. She wanted him but this was so new to her. She'd only kissed two boys, mind you one had been a vampire but this was something else all together.

Shyly Dawn looked into his eyes, "I don't know what to do."

"Neither do I, but Marcus told me what I needed to know." Christian softly responded.

"You're a virgin?" Dawn said in shock.

"Yes." Christian said in embarrassment as he shoved his hands into his pockets but looked directly at her.

Dawn gulped. They would be each other's first. Suddenly, she felt her body react, and she grabbed his hand and managed to get to the door, where what would happen, would change her into a woman. Nervously, sliding the key into the door she felt Christian behind her.

"The first moment I saw you, I fell for you." Christian placed his hand to her shaking hand before he continued, "Tonight, I will fall for you all over again."

Dawn gazed into his dark lustful eyes and melted. She was trembling as she grabbed him and brought his lips to hers. She just about combusted with feelings coursing through her body as his hand slid to caress her face and his mouth, his tongue sinfully twisted with hers. She was breathing harder than she ever had before. She was thankful to him when he took the key and unlocked the door. She glanced around the room and noticed the bed and felt a surge of lust course through her body.

"Dawn I want this moment to be special." Christian guided her to the bed after closing the door.

"Oh okay." Dawn meekly replied still breathless from their kiss.

Christian peeled off his coat and let it fall to the floor. He stared at her cautiously as he lifted both of his shirts over his head. He smirked at her reaction but stalled his actions when he saw her lift her own shirt over her head. He stopped her when she went to remove her bra.

"Dawn let me do that." Christian spoke huskily as he moved his hand around her backside and fiddled with the clasp. He kissed down her neck.

"Oh." Dawn moaned as he undid her bra and her legs buckled as she sat upon the bed. He moved with her as she kissed and nipped at his chest. She had no idea what she was doing, but she went with it as she heard him moan above her.

He felt like he was on fire as she kissed her way up his chest. His heart was pumping furiously. They never spoke of what he was. All he knew was she was told he was vampire and a Lycan—a werewolf. He hoped that what he was would not come between them. What he felt for Dawn—was something he never wanted to let go of.

Dawn stopped for a moment and bit her lip as she undid his belt buckle. She peered up at him with hooded lust filled eyes. "Christian we d-don't need anything do we?"

Christian froze. This thought never occurred to him. ‘Did they?' He wondered.

"I don't know Dawn. Would it matter to you?" Christian looked at her hesitantly.

Dawn mulled over this. This answered her question if he was prepared, which he so was not! If she got pregnant would she care?

"Dawn?" Christian panicked.

Dawn looked at him...Really looked at him. She wanted this more than anything.

"No it wouldn't matter. If it happens, well, we'll deal with it." Dawn said as she embraced him and kissed him hungrily. Letting go of him, she moved down his body and removed his jeans and arched an eyebrow at his smirk when she found that he was forgoing boxers or briefs but opted commando. He was big and she gulped.

"Just go with it sweet girl. First though, you have too many clothes on, baby." Christian whispered to her.

Christian suckled on her breast causing Dawn to lay back and moan. He fondled her other breast and kissed down her stomach and smiled as he felt goose bumps rise on her skin. He undid her jeans and smiled at her when she lifted and removed both her jeans and underwear. He was pleasantly surprised by the fact they were lace, and he shuddered in arousal. She was perfect to him, and he was going to lavish her with more lace and anything she desired. He was breathing hard as he drank her in.

"Christian?" Dawn shyly pleaded.

"God, you’re beautiful." Christian gasped as he felt more than lust fill him. He moved up to capture her lips in his and kissed her as his eyes filled with tears. He never felt this way before—never.

Dawn opened her tear filled eyes and felt him everywhere. Breathing him in she melted and felt an intense emotion consume her.

"Dawn." Christian used his body to situate himself between her legs. He knelt down and kissed her softly and ran a hand down her face and along her lips. He looked into her eyes, "Is, is it too soon? Oh God! I love you, Dawn."

"No, not too soon. Oh, I love you too, Christian." Dawn said as she ran her own hand through his hair and down his face tracing his lips while peering at him as a lone tear slid down her cheek.

Christian struggled against his demon. "Baby this will only hurt for a bit."

Dawn nodded. Their emotions were running so high at this point. She knew he didn't want to hurt her, but she pleaded with him.

"Christian, stop struggling! I want all of you damn it!" Dawn panted.

"I don't want to hurt you. My demon wants to just take you." Christian continued to struggle but was having a hard time keeping the demon back as Dawn's insistence grew.

"Take me now!" Dawn growled her eyes flashing black before her eyes settled on a glowing bright blue.

Christian growled letting his demon forth and entered her. Dawn screamed. Christian fought his way back to calm her, but he was thrusting hard into her repeatedly. The demon smelled her sweet blood and took over. His black eyes stared down to her blackened eyes. In a surprise move, he was now on the bottom, and she was riding him. He fondled her breast and realized the demon had settled and was cooing like an idiot. He was mesmerized. Her beauty and the way her hair moved around her had him enthralled.

"Dawn" Christian grunted and moaned. He pulled her face to him and ran his tongue against her lips. Dawn moaned and opened her eyes. They were black, as in completely black! Her eyes were just like his! He thrust his hips harder against her. He growled as his fangs descended.

Dawn growled back.

Christian sat up with her still riding him to oblivion and held onto her as he relaxed back against the headboard of the bed.

"Dawn, are you ready? Baby I'm so close." Christian murmured against her neck.

Dawn bounced on him and moaned, "Oh god! Yes!"

Christian struck just as Dawn struck his neck.

They roared out "MINE" as they exploded from their orgasms.

Dawn collapsed against him as she closed and attended to her mark and whispered "Yours."

Christian held onto her tightly and attended his own mark on her neck. Affectionately he grasped her face in his hands and whispered back, "Yours, always."

Dawn kissed him and moved her hips and felt him grow harder. She smirked. She could get used to this.

"Again, baby?" Christian leered.

"Oh, yeah, Christian honey, you won't be getting any sleep any time soon, not as long as I have anything to say about it!" Dawn grinned as she kissed him.

Their sexapades were on!

In the next room over Marcus and Alanna fully satiated shuddered listening to the moaning from the next room.

"You don't think Spike and Buffy will kill us, do you?" Alanna said in worry.

"No. They both knew it would happen at some point, and they will deal with it. They will have to. Dawn and Christian's children are even more important than Buffy and Spike's children." Marcus conceded.

"How will we tell them about what Michael and Selene are to them?" Alanna pointed out.

"Alanna, you know this. Michael and Selene’s children are a part of this too. Those kids need their mates too. Would you think it was fair if your kids had grown but had no mate but outgrew your parents? No I think not! The children will be immortal and that is tough. They need another. It has been deemed so. When the time comes, they will have the opportunity to travel to other dimensions. This will make them all very happy. Buffy and Spike's first child will be indispensable to Dawn and Christian's first child. Those two will have the power to bring this traveling to other dimensions easier." Marcus sighed. Being a creator was hard enough to explain the logistics of it.

Alanna rolled over and laid her head to his chest, "So what you are saying is this night was supposed to happen. We are all pregnant?"

"Yes my dear." Marcus stroked her hair as she giggled in delight.

"I love you Marcus."

"I love you too Alanna"

Marcus thought for a moment and lifted her head; "Alanna, Father Earth and I have a job for you. You must get Willow Rosenberg, Xander Harris, and oh you need to fetch Anya Jenkins from the ether world." Marcus paused then continued, "I need to figure out how to get to Cordelia Chase."

"Wait, why all of them?" Alanna asked confused.

"Willow for one thing is crucial to Father Time." Marcus chuckled. "She seems to think she is gay when it wasn't because she was gay. It was the person she was drawn to, not the sex. I mean really. She was with that Oz character and lusted after her friend Xander."

Alanna's eyes lit up. "Willow and Tim?" No way!"

Marcus grinned mischievously. "Yes. As far as Xander and Anya go, Anya was never supposed to have died. He needs her, I think. Cordelia is another matter all together. She needs to come back to keep Angel in line. He is after all supposed to be her destined mate."

Alanna giggled. "Do I get to tell them that the only reason he lost his curse in the first place was because Buffy was a virgin, and now it isn't a curse?"

"Yes, my love. But for now our only problem is Rupert Giles. His heart grows black. We will deal with it soon. Rest love we have much to do in the days to come." Marcus brought her into his arms and closed his eyes as he sensed the two powerful beings Spike and Buffy as they awoke. Alanna smiled as she too felt them awakening and snuggled into her mate's arms.

****

Buffy threw her leg over his body. She knew this was Spike. She snuggled into him breathing in his scent. She felt a lone tear fall from her left eye and land on his t-shirt. Taking the initiative she took her clothes off and then rolled Spike over and removed his jacket and t-shirt. As she unbuckled his belt buckle, she felt Spike's arm grasp her hands.

"Luv," Spike drawled out.

"You don't want me to ravish you?" Buffy pouted.

"Oh luv, I do. I really do. Oh god, you're naked!" Spike lustfully looked at her.

"Well, duh!" Buffy continued to pout.

Spike kicked off his boots, and they landed with a thump to the floor. Buffy pushed off his jeans and eyed him hungrily.

"Wait, Buffy, come here." Spike demanded softly.

Buffy whimpered in need and moved up his body and laid herself on him and smirked as she felt him harden against her thigh. Tears filled her eyes as he stroked her hair and nuzzled her neck. His eyes flashed a dark purple as he breathed in her scent.

"Luv, let me see you." Spike mumbled against her neck.

Buffy grasped his face in her hands and looked at his blue eyes with her green ones. "You promised."

"Not going anywhere, luv. I promise. I just want to bloody see you." Spike said as tears filled his eyes.

He watched her eyes as he moved her body down his and entered her. He arched his back as she clenched him. He was home.

"Home," Spike mumbled.

Buffy nodded her head and whimpered, "Home."

He slowly thrust his hips, and she rocked on his length. He sat up and held her. They cried as she moved up and down his length. He knew this joining would be over quickly, but it seemed Buffy was going as slowly as he was. She was gripping him in a vice like grip afraid to let go.

"I love you so much, Spike. So much." Buffy wept tears streaming down her face.

Spike licked her tears away and kissed her breathless. He felt something different about him and moved Buffy's hand to where his heart was. It was pounding. It was slower than a normal heart, but it was beating synchronized with Buffy's. Her eyes glowed—a dark purple. He panted with lust as he grew harder and stepped up their pace.

"I love you so much Buffy. So very much." Spike murmured against her lip as he looked into her eyes.

"Oh..." Buffy moaned as he hit her in places she had no idea could be so pleasurable. She really liked this position. She threw back her head and moaned as she bounced, and he thrust into her.

Pulling him into a kiss she growled as her eyes flashed an even darker purple. "I love this position."

"I do too. Should bloody well do it more often." Spike growled as his fangs descended and his eyes grew a darker purple.

"So beautiful," Buffy gasped.

"Am not, take that back!" Spike grunted as he thrust harder into her.

"Nope. You're beautiful, handsome, and sexy. And...You are all mine." Buffy cried as he thrust deeper into her.

"Oh god! Baby, I'm so close." Buffy shuddered as she felt the most intense orgasm of her life fill her.

Spike growled and bucked feeling Buffy's orgasm and as one, they struck screaming out ‘MINE'. Spike's heart seemed to pump harder, and he exploded into her.

"Yours, always yours," Buffy gasped from the intensity.

"Yours, always and forever, luv," Spike panted and looked in shock at the claim mark he made had embedded itself and wiped all the other bite marks off her neck.

"Buffy luv, your other marks are gone."

"They meant nothing." Buffy growled as she too saw Drusilla's mark had disappeared. "Looks like it happened to you too. Drusilla's mark is gone."

"Hers meant nothing to me." Spike snarled as he plunged into her dripping wet folds.

Buffy arched back and Spike twisted her nipple and attacked her other nipple. She felt him everywhere. She felt him inside her, no pun intended, but she felt him in her blood. She withdrew from him and smiled gently when he whimpered from the loss. She still felt him. She really liked that. No, she loved that.

"Honey, move up to the headboard." Buffy seductively suggested and grew in arousal as he scooted up to the headboard. She turned around on all fours and shook her ass and giggled at his moan. As she felt him slap her ass, she moaned, but she wanted to do this. Shaking her head she growled seductively, "stay where you are."

Spike numbly nodded, as he grew harder at her playing with him.

He groaned as she backed up and sat on his length. He brought her flat against his chest and grabbed her hips while she spread her legs wider on the outside of his legs. He moaned as he lifted her. Buffy slapped his hands away from her hips and rose. "No you don't. All I want you to do is hold me back against you. You can fondle my breast, or you can flick my clit. You can do both." Buffy passionately demanded.

Spike growled in arousal and thrust his hips and did what he was told. He tweaked her nipple using his left hand's fingers, and then moved his right hand down to pinch her clit. He was awarded with Buffy pounding up and down on his length.

"I stand corrected." Buffy panted hard. "I love this position more."

Spike bit his tongue and tasted the blood in his mouth. Buffy turned her head and captured his mouth and kissed him. Buffy nicked her tongue and let her blood flow with his blood as they battled their tongues together. She moaned and kissed him harder as he flicked and pinched her clit faster and harder. Spike sensed her slowing her rhythm, so he picked up his pace and thrust faster and harder.

Buffy brought her hands around and grasped his head and met him with each thrust of his hips. He flicked her clit madly and tweaked her nipple so hard she moaned in his mouth filled with her blood and his. Opening her glazed purple eyes she saw his darkened purple eyes.

"So close Spike." Buffy panted. "This one is going to be intense."

"I know luv." Spike growled as he shot his seed deep inside her womb. Spike moved quickly kissing her hard he struck his mark and came again as she had multiple orgasms tightening around his length.

Buffy collapsed against him, "Intense. God, I love you." Buffy entwined his hands with hers.

"I love you too, kitten." Spike kissed his mark and shuddered from his intense double orgasm.

"Ooo, I like that one." Buffy sighed in contentment.

"What?" Spike arched an eyebrow.

"You called me kitten. I like that." Buffy giggled.

"Kitten it is then." Spike fondled her breast as he flicked her clit again.

"Gah!"

"You like that, kitten?" Spike picked up his pace as he hardened in her again.

"Death by sex, huh?" Buffy rolled her eyes but giggled.

"But, what a way to go! We’ve been bloody worse than this luv." Spike pointed out as he leaned her over and pounded her from behind. Covering his body with hers he whispered in her ear, "Luv, my fierce kitten rub your clit for me."

"Oh...OOO" Buffy moaned as she rubbed her clit while he pounded her from behind.

Spike watched as he entered her, aroused at the sight. He pulled her up and grabbed her shoulders thrusting harder into her wet folds. She was so wet from the many times they copulated, and he could never get enough of her. He pulled out as she whimpered in need.

"Don't bloody stop rubbing that clit, kitten." Spike demanded as he stroked his hardened length in time to her playing.

She gasped and panted. She never pleasured herself. This was a surreal experience. "Where are you going?" She moaned as she pleasured herself.

"I have something for us. Firstly, I need to ask you something. Don't stop rubbing kitten, but turn over and spread them legs wide while you play," Spike warned her while wagging his eyebrows sexily.

Buffy moaned, "Oh okay." If he didn't hurry up she was going to explode. This was new and it was driving her stark raving mad with pleasure. Buffy moaned as she fingered her passage eliciting a moan from the other side of the room. She smirked. She upped his rules and fingered herself while rubbing her needy clit. He wanted to play? Well, she would play even dirtier.

When she saw what he had in his hands she nearly stopped her perusal of her own body to drive him mad. "What's that?" Buffy gulped.

"Kitten how would you like to experience pleasure like you never have before?" Spike hesitantly asked.

"Um, I don't know what you mean." Buffy gulped knowing full well what he was implying.

"You can say no. I want to be your first, Buffy." Spike slowly said. "I mean if you want to." Spike anxiously rushed out.

Buffy looked at him intensely and utterly aroused. She pulled her finger out and was about to stop rubbing when Spike shook his head.

"Will it hurt?" Buffy said worriedly and rubbed her clit frantically.

"I will be careful, luv. I promise." Spike gravely replied but hardened, as she rubbed faster and panted. He nearly came when she came apart from her own inflicted orgasm.

"God, that was bloody glorious." Spike's eyes glazed over as she continued to rub herself as she cried.

"Spike! You told me not to stop. Come on...Oh god!" Buffy crossed her eyes as she felt him pound into her.

Once he was coated with her juices he whispered, "Don't stop rubbing, luv. This might hurt for a bit." He positioned himself at her rear entrance. "Breathe, luv. Relax."

Buffy nodded and felt him finger her and coat her back entrance easing his finger into her hole. She relaxed and rubbed her clit. She was intensely aroused. She felt over come as another orgasm erupted from her body. She felt him ease his length in after he pulled out his two fingers that pumped her anal passage while she rubbed her clit. Coming down from her high she continued rubbing her clit. She had never come so many times in her life, even with Spike back then.

Spike growled as he entered her tight anal entrance. She squeezed his length, he thought he was sure to come, but he slowly thrust his length in and back out and was panting with desire when he heard her moan and thrash upon the bed.

"Luv?"

"Oh. My. God. Don't stop!" Buffy cried in ecstasy and then remembered the ‘thing' Spike brought over to the bed.

"Spike?" Buffy pushed into his thrust and moaned struggling to speak.

Spike rolled his eyes back as she squeezed him. She was going to kill him! "Yeah luv?"

"What's that for?" Buffy looked at him worriedly but just about died when he shoved it in her wet folds.

Buffy screamed, "OH. MY. GOD."

"Oh bloody hell!" Spike growled as he took the ‘toy' and pushed it in her rear entrance with him. She squeezed him so tightly along with the toy, and he was so close to his own orgasm. "Don't stop rubbing Buffy!"

"I'm not, you bleach brain! Gah!" Buffy cried out as he inserted his four fingers into her and pounded her in her other hole with his length and that toy. She exploded on his fingers as he slumped over her shuddering and spent.

Grinning from ear to ear and almost sated she said, "So can we do that double thing-y again in you know my, yanno?" Buffy’s cheeks flushed a brighter red.

Spike chuckled, "For you? Whatever you want, kitten. I'm yours."

"Spike do you have any more toys?" Buffy looked away embarrassed.

"Luv, nothing to be ashamed of, but yeah I do." Spike arched an eyebrow interested in what was running through her mind when suddenly he saw an image flash in his mind. ‘Interesting'

Buffy giggled as Spike looked at her in confusion.

‘What? Confused that I heard you?' Buffy batted her eyelashes prettily.

‘Oh, kitten. Bloody love you so much. That just means we are true mates.' Spike kissed her thoroughly.

‘We are one. Now can I stop rubbing myself into a frenzy so you can do it now?' Buffy pouted.

Spike groaned and pulled away. "Hold that thought, kitten."

Spike picked up his bag and brought it over to them and leered as he saw Buffy still rubbing herself.

"Well you didn't say to stop!" Buffy stuck her tongue out as he leaned down and took said tongue in his mouth.

"Mmm, bloody delicious. Keep rubbing." Spike chuckled at her glare.

Buffy moaned as he searched through his bags and threw various toys on the bed. Wide-eyed she picked up her pace feeling her arousal grow.

Gulping she squeaked out, "All of them?"

Spike ignored her and set them out. He eyed the anal plug and eased it slowly into her. Her eyes bugged out as he fingered her hitting her spongy mass sending her into overload. She watched him as he gave her the other anal plug that he already coated with her own juices and instructed her to put it in his ass. Her eyes bulged and she increased her pace with his fingers pumping in and out of her. She was so completely turned on by putting the anal plug in his ass; she almost didn't hear his comment.

‘Kitten, when we get a lil' freakier in bed, I want you to fuck me.' Spike leered while stroking himself while pumping his fingers in and out of her.

‘I can do that?' Buffy gulped.

Spike loudly spoke, "Oh, you bloody can. I want you too."

Buffy smirked, "But who will pleasure me?"

Spike laughed, "Oh, I didn't tell you did I? I have this toy that I insert into you and connect this vibrator to your clit. The best thing is the belt with a cock you wear hold the vibrator in place so you will be able to bang my bloody tight body."

Buffy's eyes glazed over and she exploded.

"That's my girl. Bloody don't stop rubbing that needy clit. Christ Buffy you're so wet."

"Can we do that soon?" Buffy said as she calmed a bit but still so aroused even after her intense orgasm that she gave herself with help from Spike.

"Minx, but yeah, soon," Spike moaned thinking of when they could. He knew the others would be back soon, and they wouldn't have a chance tonight, but they would. Bloody hell he would make damn sure of that! Spike turned around feeling the anal plug and it just about drove him out of his mind, and he wanted to drown his orgasm buried deep in her.

"Right now kitten you’re gonna be bloody pounded to oblivion that you will black out from so much pleasure from having two cocks inside you." Spike huskily said as he kissed her ferociously while he pounded his fingers in her wet folds sending her squirting all over his hand.

"Oh. My. God. What was that?" Buffy trembled.

Spike smirked, "That luv is what you call squirting."

"Wow. It felt like I peed all over you." Buffy giggled.

"What can I say? I've always been bad."

"My bad—No one else's," Buffy glared at him.

"Yours Buffy…Always yours. Your mine, kitten," Spike's eyes flashed purple.

"Yes, always yours," Buffy growled as she felt Spike enter her and then stretch her so wide as he eased the toy in her.

"My turn Buffy." Spike gazed down at her as she looked at him questionably. He moved her finger to the side and rubbed frantically at her clit. He was surprised when Buffy rubbed with him. God he loved this woman!

Buffy dragged him down and kissed him hard. ‘I love you too.'

He didn't know how he managed to slide in and out of her with the toy, but he did and she bucked wildly beneath him.

"Oh Spike!" Buffy lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck. She felt him enter her so deep. Spike pulled the toy out and pounded her as she tightened around him.

"Just you Spike. Only you," Buffy cried as she let one leg wrap around his waist leaving the other leg for Spike to hold. She felt him so deep within her. She was wrong they were intense. She held his length in her hand as he rubbed her clit and entered her with a thrust of his hips. She thought she should be grossed out feeling their juices coating her hand, but she was more turned on by it.

Spike groaned and moaned as Buffy mewled so kittenish. He pinched and rubbed her clit frantically as Buffy grabbed his hardened length. When she moved her hand to his finger flicking her clit, he rubbed her faster and thrust into her wet folds hitting the spongy mass inside her.

Their orgasm exploded and they both blacked out joined together.

****

Buffy awoke feeling so satiated. She could never get enough of him, and she knew that he couldn't either. Somehow they had moved beneath the covers still very much joined and her on top of him. She rocked back and forth over his length and felt him harden. Resting her ear over his heart she listened to his heart and smiled as he brought his arms around her.

"Morning, luv," Spike brought her to him kissing her forehead and stroking her backside.

"Morning, baby," Buffy kissed his chest and nipped his nipple.

Spike pumped slowly in and out of her while stroking her, he sighed, "Luv, maybe we should take a shower, hmm?"

Buffy pulled out and ran to the bathroom swinging her hips from side to side, "Are you coming with?"

"Oh yeah," Spike raced after her.

Spike tackled her in the shower. He thrust his length into her pulling her legs around him and backed her up against the showers wall. Adjusting the waters temperature to their liking he drove into her. Taking her face into his hands he placed a loving kiss to her lips.

"I fell for you the first moment I saw you Buffy." Spike struggled to keep standing.

"I did too." Buffy shocked him to the core. "I just didn't want to admit it."

Spike trembled as they both came. "Last night I fell for you all over again."

Buffy wiped his tears away and kissed him softly. Pulling away she stroked his face.

"I fell for you all over again too."

Spike peered at her through his wet eyelashes and set her down in front of the water. He grabbed the soap and cleaned his mate. He handed her the soap, and she did the same. They both laughed when they realized they still had the anal plugs still in. Spike moved down her body and flicked her clit hard and fast with his tongue as he eased the plug out Buffy exploded in an orgasm as he drank down her cream. Buffy smirked and pulled his head up to hers kissing him deeply. Moving down his body she swallowed his length down her throat reaching behind him to ease the plug from him. Buffy bobbed her head down his length fast while pumping him with her free hand. She smiled when he grabbed her head pushing her up and down his length. He roared as he spurted his seed down her throat.

As they calmed, they kissed each other softly and continued to wash each other. As Buffy leant down to turn the water off, he grabbed her from behind and pulled her flush against his body.

"My mate, my love, and my heart…I want to do right by you. I know this isn't the best place to ask, but I want to marry you in the human world." Spike shyly said.

"Oh. My. God. Do you really mean it? Of course I'd love to marry you!" Buffy kissed him passionately.

They stepped out of the shower with matching smiles as they dried each other off. Moving off to the side Buffy realized her underwear was destroyed, and she had not brought anything else with her.

"Kitten don't worry I brought you something." Spike said as he tossed his bag over to her.

"Thanks, baby." Buffy spoke as she looked in the bag and eyed a beautiful red sweater and black leather pants, but what she eyed was Spike's black shirt. Silently thanking him for the clothes she saw the matching red underwear and bra. She shook her head but giggled at how well he took care of her. Putting the bra and panties on she turned around and saw a completely dressed Spike ogling her.

"I like them, thank you." Buffy responded as she walked over to him placing a kiss upon his lips.

"You’re welcome, pet. Bloody hell, kitten you look good enough to eat." He growled as she shimmied away from him.

Buffy decided against the red sweater and put Spike's black t-shirt on. Pulling the shirt to her nose she inhaled and pulled the pants on. After she put on her socks and shoes she glanced over at Spike's sullen but confused face.

"You didn't like the sweater? I mean not that I don't bloody love seeing you in my shirt but..." Spike questioned miserably.

"Oh baby, I love the sweater. I uh, just wanted you on me." Buffy answered nonchalantly as she brushed her hair.

Spike sauntered over to where she was and huskily replied, "That can be arranged, luv."

Buffy giggled.

"I love when you laugh, kitten." Spike smiled as Buffy smiled brightly back at him.

Spike cleared his throat, "Buffy luv, can you sit down on the bed for a minute?"

"Sure, what's up?" Buffy happily sat on the bed eyeing him curiously.

Spike scratched the back of his head, as he knew the door to the hotel room had opened. He wanted to do this privately, but it seemed they now had an audience.

Buffy heard the others come in, but she was intrigued to know what he wanted to say and refrained from moving over to meet the others who apparently seem to be coming in very quietly. This disturbed her on all levels. It felt like everyone knew something she didn't.

"Spike?" Buffy gazed at him and then looked wide-eyed as he went down on one knee.

"I asked you this earlier, but oh bugger it." Spike reached into his pocket and lifted a box out and opened it and placed it on her hand.

"Will you marry me?" Spike said in a hushed voice, even though he knew the others heard.

"Yes! Of course my answer's yes! I told you that before. My god! Spike where did you get this? It’s beautiful." Buffy said as she lifted the ring out of the box and placed it in Spike's hand spreading her hand, so he could put it on her.

"It was my mothers." Spike casually brushed the tear from his eyes as her face lit up. The ring was a simple band made of silver embedded with diamonds all around it. On the top of the design were two hearts entwined with Diamonds. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I know it's not a big diamond..." Spike shrugged but smiled as Buffy wiped her tears away and smacked him on the chest.

"Fang face it's beautiful. I love you." Buffy smiled as he kissed her.

The others smiled along with them. Dawn came forward with Christian and beamed at the two.

"So I guess we will be planning a few weddings, huh?" Dawn smirked, showing off her diamond band except hers was a small single heart embedded diamond.

Buffy looked back and forth between Dawn and the young man holding her hand.

"Uh, what happened in five days that now calls for my daughter to get married?" Buffy fumed.

Spike chuckled and held her back, "Funny story luv."

Buffy ignored him but looked at the young man. She knew him. She saw the bite marks on both of their necks, just as she felt Spike stiffen behind her and growl.

Everything became clearer as she saw Marcus and Alanna come forward. She felt light headed. Looking at the faces around her, she felt the room start to spin and the last thing she felt were Spike’s arms holding her as she fainted.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=31901