Married at Seventeen by Eliza
Summary: Spike just recently moved to Sunnydale. When he saw Buffy Summers, his friends told him getting a date with her would be a miracle. Liking a challenge Spike is in for the ride of his life.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2596 Read: 2764 Published: 08/11/2008 Updated: 08/13/2008

1. Chapter 1 by Eliza

2. Chapter 2 by Eliza

Chapter 1 by Eliza
Author's Notes:
The first part of the story is present day, it's only a little piece, then the story goes to the past and will lead up to the present. This is my first Spuffy story! So please be gentle!
"Maybe we should get divorced." Her voice barely above a whisper. Spike whipped his head up.

"Yea maybe we should." Spike slammed the door behind him making Buffy flinch.




One year earlier

"It feels great to be back Wills! Even better to be a junior! Only on more year here!" Buffy closed her new locker.

"It sure does! You know me summer is a bore!" Buffy giggled at the dreamy look on her friends face.

"Come on Wills lets get out of here, my feet are killing me from my stylish yet affordable boots."

"So have you heard about the new transfer student? I think his name is like William or something like that. He just moved here from England, supposed to be gorgeous too." Willow squinted in the bright sun.

"Nope, I haven't heard a thing." Looking around the parking lot for her mom she spotted her other best friend Xander with Angel and a platinum haired guy. "Hey who is that guy with Xander and Angel?" Buffy pointed to them, waving at her friend and brother to come over.

"I don't know, maybe it's that William guy?" Shrugging she turned back to look at the three guys walking toward them.

"Hey Buff, Wills." Xander smiled goofily at them.

"Hey Xand, care to introduce us to your new friend?" Looking at the platinum blond closer Buffy noticed he had bright blue eyes and sharp cheekbones that went all the way down to lush full lips.

'Gah he's hot!'

"Oh er, this is Spike he just moved here from England. Spike these are my Best friends Buffy and Willow, Buffy is the big oafs sister." Xander got a smack upside his head for that comment. The girls giggled at the display.

"Nice to meet you luvs" Spike grinned when Willow blushed and Buffy gave a big smile.

"Nice to meet you too. So how long have you been here?" Buffy questioned.

"About two weeks, not long my uncle works here."

"Oh Mr. Giles right? I kinda put two and two together with the accents and all." Willow blushed again.

"Yep that's Rupes."

"Oh mom is here, Angel are you staying or coming home with me and Willow?"

"Do you girls do everything together?" Angel questioned.

"That's a dumb question of course we do!" Waving bye to Xander and Spike Willow and Buffy walked to the green jeep.

"No tell mom I will be home later, we are gonna go chill at Xander's." Waving at his mom Angel turned back to his friends.

"Your sister is beautiful!" Spike exclaimed when the jeep was out of sight.

"Don't even think about it! She is pretty much untouchable with Angel here and she has this whole promise ring thing going for her." Xander explained.

"That's right don't even think about it!" Angel wagged a finger at him.




"So what did you think of Spike?" Willow asked mouth full of carrots.

"What? I couldn't understand with your mouth full and all!" Buffy giggled and munched on the carrots.

"So what do you think about Spike?"

"He is like the hottest guy in Sunnydale now!"

"Yeah he is, well next to Oz." Willow got another dreamy look on her face.

"Oooh Willow and Oz sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes lo-" She was cut short by the carrot that hit her in the head.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" Blushing redder than a tomato Willow stuck another carrot in her mouth. They both started to giggle at their new found crushes for the year.




"William is that you?" Giles asked when the library doors opened.

"Yea it's me Rupes." Spike jumped up on the counter.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that blasted name?" Giles questioned.

"I will keep calling you that until you decide to start calling me Spike."

"So how was your first day? Make any new friends?" Giles closed the book he was skimming through.

"Yes I did make some new friends, very nice chaps if you ask me." Spike put on a stuffy British accent.

"Har bloody har William, get off the counter."

"I did meet some nice blokes Xander and Angel, they are both on the football team. Was thinking about trying out maybe."

"That's wonderful William. That would look great on college applications!" Giles smiled.

"Oh here we go again with the college talk!" Rolling his eyes and taking a seat at the table.

"Well William you need to go and get a good education!"

Spike banged his head on the table.




"I'm home!" Angel yelled into the house.

"That's nice no one cares." Buffy looked away from the TV but quickly turned back when Angel glared at her.

"I am the man of this house so it is important that I am home." Buffy snorted after that comment. Turning off the TV she turned to face Angel.

"Oh yea you da man!" Laughing even harder at Angel's broody look she took off when he reached to grab her. Screaming when he did catch hold of her and threw her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing, she did all she could do punch his back and scream.

"ANGEL put me down! I am so gonna mess up your poofy gelled hair!" She 'oofed' when he threw on the couch and started to tickle her. Buffy raised her hands and put her hands in his hair ruffling it up.

"What are you two doing?" Joyce asked from the doorway hands on her hips in the mother position. Both teenagers stopped immediately and answered 'nothing' at the same time. Giving them the eye Joyce walked back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Guess what"

"What?"

"I know someone who likes you." Angel said nonchalantly.

"Who?!" Buffy asked getting excited.

"I don't know if I should tell you." Grinning evilly Angel got to his feet and started to fix his hair.

"I swear if you don't tell me I will go ruin all of your hair products!" Buffy stood up her five foot frame against her brothers 6 foot frame. Making a move to run up the stairs Angel stopped her.

"You met him today, platinum hair, accent ring any bells?" Angel smirked when Buffy got a big grin on her face.

"Tell me everything he said about me!" Buffy followed him up the stairs.

"You are not gonna date him Buff, so don't get excited." Angel smiled when Buffy frowned.

"Who says so?"

"Me and that pretty little ring of yours."

'Damn'
End Notes:
So what did you think? Reviews would be very much appreciated!
Chapter 2 by Eliza
Author's Notes:
Thank you everyone that reviewed! They made me happy to know that people are interested!
Buzz buzz buzz

Buffy slammed her hand down on top of the annoying alarm clock. It was days like these that she wished it was summer still. For once in Sunnydale it was cloudy which made Buffy even more tired than she already was. Moving the covers off of her body letting the cold air hit her skin making goose bumps pop up all over her body. The bright red numbers on the alarm clock read 6:30, getting up this early sucked but it was the price you payed with a brother who spent the majority of his life in front of a mirror. Sighing she grabbed her towel and toiletries and headed to the bathroom. Seeing Angel stumbling out of his room Buffy ran the remaining way to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and locking it.

"Score one for Buffy." She laughed to herself hearing Angel curse under his breath. She turned the shower on hot letting the steam fill the bathroom. "Ahh just what I needed!"




"Morning mom" Buffy said and sat down at the table drinking the orange juice that was placed in front of her.

"Morning honey, how did you sleep?" Joyce asked taking a seat next to her youngest child.

"Good, but I didn't want to wake up I am still on summer sleep schedule." Buffy took another sip of her orange juice. Joyce laughed at her daughter when she started to yawn.

"Well I am glad that I didn't have to drag you out of bed. Oh it's supposed to rain today so take an umbrella, I don't need a call from you saying you need clothes because you got soaked again."

"Hey that was only once! And it was sunny when I left in the morning, those clouds were out to get me!" Buffy defended. Joyce laughed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Whatever you say, I am going to be late tonight, there is money on the counter for pizza." Grabbing her purse and laptop bag Joyce headed toward the door "Bye Liam." She hollered up the stairs.

"Ma! Don't call me that!"

Buffy giggled at Angels given name knowing how much he despised it. She walked up the stairs to her room to finish getting ready. Pulling on her skinny jeans and her blue v-neck shirt. Pulling out all of her make-up and laying it out on the vanity she got to work applying her make-up. Deciding to go with light make-up since it was going to rain she was done applying within five minutes. Hearing her phone ring she grabbed it off her bed and slid the phone up.

"I will be down in like five seconds." Hearing Willow say ok she slid the phone shut grabbed her bag and umbrella.

Jogging down the stairs Buffy turned to see if she was forgetting anything then walked out the front door.

"Hey Wills"

"Hey Buff, ready for the second day of school? I am, all the new books come out and fun exciting homework assignments that are ten times more difficult from last year plus-"

"Come back to earth Wills"

"Oh sorry" Willow giggled a little "So I hear you were trying to call me all night last night? My mom was on another women should be free and love their self before others."

"Yea I had some important news to tell you, Angel told me yesterday that Spike thought I was beautiful! How great is that? Despite this stupid ring?" Buffy fingered the ring that was on her left ring finger.

"Well it doesn't mean you can't get to know him and possibly date him, you just have to avoid all things that are sex."

"I know I just think that if things get a little bit serious then he might expect the sex part." Buffy looked at the ring again.

"Well if he doesn't support your morals then he doesn't deserve to be with you!" Willow smiled encouragingly.




By lunch time Buffy was already tired and ready to go home and lounge on her couch. Joining Willow and her other friends at their lunch table they immediately began to talk about the summer and boys.

"Cordelia how was your trip to Europe?" Anya questioned the brunette.

"Oh it was great! I met this guy in France absolutely gorgeous. He is coming to visit here sometime during the winter." Flipping her long brunette hair behind her back and looking at everyone around the table when they gave her funny looks. "What? I can't help who falls in love with me!"

"What happened to you and Angel becoming this big thing because the quarterback and head cheerleader always go together!" Willow asked.

"Angel forgot to call me so I moved on."

The girls giggled when the almighty Queen C blushed at the name of her crush.

"What about everyone else? Try and top my summer!"

"Well us people who actually have to work for a living did just that worked." Anya stated with a bitter tone in her voice.

"Oh hello salty goodness who is that bleach head? Quite the hottie, maybe I should go welcome since I am head of the welcoming committee." Cordelia got out her compact case checking her appearance.

"No need to get up Cordy they are headed this way" Buffy said turning back around suddenly finding her lunch very interesting.

"Hello ladies the Xan-man is here so have no fears!" Xander sat down at the edge of the table next to Willow.

"Hey Xander how was your summer?" Anya asked Xander winking when he looked at her. She broke out into a smile when he started coughing.

"You ok there Xand?" Buffy bit her lip to keep from laughing, she knew all about what happened between the two of them.

"Hey Buffy, I don't get a hello?" Angel put a hand over his heart.

"Why would I say hi to you? It's bad enough that I have to live with you." Buffy gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Well kitten has claws." Spike spoke shocking Buffy. His comment instantly made her blush and look down at her lunch tray.

"Uhh hello! Anyone care to introduce me?"

"Oh my bad Queen C, this is Spike and he is not interested." Xander laughed at Cordelia's glare. Angel sat down next to Cordelia putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Eww Angel get off of me!" Cordelia pushed his arm off of her shoulders.

"Oh come on Cordy just because I didn't call you once this summer?" Angel asked. Cordelia got up and walked away from the table with Angel calling after her.

"Those two are a match made in heaven!" Willow giggled at Angel starting to run after Cordelia.

Anya got up to whisper something to Xander. Seeing his eyes go wide the two made a hasty exit.

"Well that is my cue to leave! Besides I am supposed to meet my new lad partner Tara a couple minutes early." Willow got up and left before Buffy could stop her.

"Then there was two luv." Spike smirked at Buffy.

"How are you liking your classes?" Buffy asked.

"They are ok, but school is never fun for me. What about you pet? Are you liking your classes?"

"Yea I actually like school, well not as much as Willow but I do good still. I'm in all advanced classes which should be a challenge but hey I like challenges they are fun. History and English are my fav-"

"You're babbling." Spike smiled at Buffy.

"Oh sorry I tend to do that." Buffy ducked her head and pushed her bangs out of her eyes.

Spike looked down at her left hand that was currently drumming on the table.

"Whats with that ring luv? Are you engaged or something?" Spike pointed to the simple sterling silver ring.

"What? Oh no I'm not engaged it's just a er, a promise ring. I got it from my mom and dad when I was fifteen that I would um, stay pure till marriage." Buffy blushed again.

"Well I don't think I have ever heard anything like that, but that's neat very moral of you."

"Thanks." Buffy smiled. The bell signaling lunch was over buzzed.

"Guess that's our cue!" Buffy got up picking up her bag and lunch tray. Spike followed her out of the cafeteria.

"It was nice talking to you, maybe we could do it again some time?" Spike shrugged. Buffy smiled and gave a slight nod of her head.

"Yea that would be great."

'Oh boy I am not going to be able to focus for the rest of the day'
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=32138