Devlin's Poetry by Iana
Summary: Spike is the lead singer of a famous British band called Devlin's Poetry that is becoming a big hit in the US as well. Their lyricist, Cordelia left Spike and the band for another man. In America, he meets Buffy, the owner of the sweetest voice in the world, who also writes beautifully. The chemistry between the two is palpable and later, so is the love. But can the band manager, Drusilla, who is secretly conspiring to get Spike's heart manage to destroy this love?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6703 Read: 7496 Published: 08/18/2008 Updated: 12/05/2008

1. Meeting Buffy by Iana

2. The proposal by Iana

3. The hotel room of goodness by Iana

4. Are you frustrated? by Iana

5. Releasing the tension... by Iana

Meeting Buffy by Iana
Author's Notes:
This story is inspired by several songs. I can't write if I'm not listening to anything, so... Also, pardon me for any mistakes I make and feel free to correct them if you like. The songs mentioned here don't belong to me in any way, don't sue!!! Please leave reviews, they make my day! ; )
Buffy wiped the counter several times, her mind wandering beyond the realms of The Hole. It would open in 10 minutes and she knew that it would you be a tsunami of people as soon as Frank got the doors opened. Buffy liked her job. It had a decent pay, enough for her to rent a small apartment two blocks down and put food on the fridge. And she got to sing most nights which was great. Lorne was a good guy and so was his partner Ben but you couldn’t actually say that they were anything more to her than colleagues at work because Buffy never got attached.

“Five minutes everyone!” Franks yelled, snapping Buffy out of her reverie. She quickly made her way behind the counter with Ben, turned up the volume of the speakers and waited. Soon, a rush of people started entering, some going towards the table on the sides and back, but mostly making their way right up to the bar.

“Beer. 2.” A cute guy in black slacks and white shirt, tie hanging loop-sided from his open collar leaned forward on the bar, holding up two fingers. Buffy gave him a nod, already filling one of the glasses. Ben was on the other side of the counter, handing tequila shots to a pretty blonde who flirted shamelessly with him.

“4 dollars.” Buffy screamed to the guy in front of her. She quickly traded the money for the two beers and went to serve another shouting customer. The movement picked up quickly and like always, she worked non-stop until 3 AM. That’s when Ben killed the music, got up on top of the counter, mic in hand.

“Ok, people! Shut up!” Some laughed, but the noise died down quickly. “As we do every day, here we have our special 3 AM treat, Ms. Buffy Summers!”

The regulars cheered loudly. Buffy smiled, picked up her guitar from underneath the counter and climbed on top of it while Ben climbed down after handing her the mic. He quickly placed a small stool behind her. She sat and rested her guitar on her folded leg and started to sing.

Spike Devlin, vocalist of the band of the moment felt a sharp ache on his side and promptly dislodged his tongue from the throat of the unknown blond on his arms. Faith, who had just elbowed him hard enough to bruise a rib was leering at him, cocking her head to the bar. “She’s good.”

He pushed the girl on his lap back when she tried to reclaim his lips and listened. Faith was right. The petite blond singing on top of the counter was damn good.

“Dreams last for so long
Even after you’ve gone
I know you love me and so you’ll see
You’re meant for me and I was meant for you”

The lyrics were good too and he’d never heard it before, maybe it was hers? Hooked now, Spike watched, like only he could, drowning everything out but the source of his attention to capture every single detail. He took notice on the way her small hands caressed the strings, fingers precise and comfortable enough to reveal she had been playing for some time now. She was dressed casually, jeans and a white blouse, frilly on the collar, feminine. Her make-up was scant, smoky eyes and lip gloss, the blush that painted her cheeks was natural. The curls framing her face weren’t though. He raised his eyes to hers and frowned. They were a beautiful shade of green but strangely sad and guarded. Spike cocked his head to the side, finding a puzzle he wished to discover.

Faith stared at Spike, deeply entertained. His eyes bore into the small blond on the counter like they wanted to strip her bare. She knew him long enough to know he was studying her to see if she was worth of his time and attention. He was quiet most of the time, had the reputation of a bad boy, but those in the band and his family, the only ones close enough to really understand him, knew he was just cautious. Cordelia had really done a number on him.

“Yeah, you’re right.” He murmured, pushing the blonde off his lap. Standing up, he ignored the chit’s protesting ‘Hey!” and walked slowly towards the bar. Buffy was finishing her song:

“You were meant for me and I was meant for you-u.”

The crowd cheered and whistled. Buffy gifted them with a small smile and climbed down from the counter. She was halfway through the process of placing her guitar back on the case when Spike and Faith arrived at the bar. “’Lo. Name is Spike, this is Faith. Can we chat for a bit?”

Buffy stared at them in open-mouthed surprise. “Huh?”

Spike smirked charmingly at her. “We have a proposition for you.”

“Look, I’m really flattered, but I’m not into that type of thing, really.” Buffy rushed out. The couple in front of her looked confused.

“Pet, what are you talking about?” Spike asked smirking.

“If you’re here to offer some kind of threesome or a swing or voyeurism or… anything involving sex or bondage or… anyway, I’m not interested.” She ticked the options off her fingers. God knew she had enough of those propositions to memorize them by heart. Buffy was surprised when the woman in front of her gave a throaty laugh while the man only grinned, looking amused. “Well, I would be flattered, luv, but since Faith here is my sister, I think we can discard the threesome. But Feel free to do all of the above to me anytime you want, really.”

Buffy’s face immediately heated up like a furnace, cheeks going pink with an embarrassed flush. “I’m sorry.”

“No problem, pet. We just wanted to talk to you about your singing. Was that song yours by any chance?” Spike asked, turning serious but without losing his smile. Good Lord, the girl was absolutely adorable.

Buffy nodded, now more confused than ever. They wanted to talk about her singing? “Yeah, I wrote it a long time ago. Why?”

“Well… Ms…?” Faith asked.

“Buffy. Umm.. Just Buffy.”

“Well, Buffy. The thing is, my brother and I are in a band. It’s called Devlin’s Poetry, I don’t know if you’ve heard of it or not.”

The petite bond shook her head. “Sorry…”

Faith smiled. “No problem, B. We just hit it off in the US. We’re originally a British band. Two days before we came to America our lyricist dropped our ass. We are ok for now but we really need a new one and also someone to pair with Spike here.” – She pointed to her brother – “Vocally, that is. And we think you may be that person.”
End Notes:
Song by Jewel - "You were meant for me"
The proposal by Iana
Author's Notes:
Thanks a bunch to all of those who took the time to read this and also to those who took it even further and left me a review. Hope this one entertains you as much as the first one. ; )
Last chapter…

Faith smiled. “No problem, B. We just hit it off in the US. We’re originally a British band. Two days before we came to America our lyricist dropped our ass. We are ok for now but we really need a new one and also someone to pair with Spike here.” – She pointed to her brother – “Vocally, that is. And we think you may be that person.”

%@%@%@%@%@

Buffy’s chin hung a foot off the ground. She stared back and forth between Faith and Spike and at that point was wondering if they maybe had drunk too much. She decided to voice the question. Just to be sure.

“Are you high?”

Once again, Faith’s musical laugh could be heard and this time Spike joined her. Buffy froze up at the musical sound of his laugh. Something soared inside her chest, like a burn; at the same time, her stomach constricted and a tingling sensation shot up her spine, making the light hair on her arms rise in goose bumps. He was beautiful. His whole face lightened up when he laughed, eyes twinkling with mischief, his cheekbones even higher.

Spike noticed the girl’s look like a caress on his skin. He had analyzed people enough times to know when someone was doing the same to him. Not just in an appraising his body kind of way, but deeper, almost soul searching. His laugh slowly turned into a smirk as he realized the potential for something amazing. Of course at that precise time, he only wanted to get in her pants. But little did he know that it would turn into much more.

“We are not high, B. We are serious as heart attacks. You have a beautiful voice and that song was really nice. Spike writes too, but he’s better with the music. He tends to get a tad distracted in the creative process, though.” Faith smirked at her brother, teasing him. Truth was, after Cordelia, all he could seem to write were “hate you” songs. And the band could only sing so much of those before starting to feel dangerously depressed and angry.

“Oi! That’s not true!” Spike replied in indignation.

Buffy giggled. He stared at her, mesmerized. She looked like a little girl when she did that. Bloody adorable.

“How old are you, pet?”

“I turn 22 next Friday.”

Well, that just wasn’t possible. She looked no more than 16.

“Hey, Buffy! I need help over here!” Ben yelled, trying to keep up with all of the screaming costumers.

“Sorry, gotta go. Can I maybe… think about it? Give you my answer tomorrow?”

“Of course, B. We’re staying at the Sunnydale inn, just call us sometime tomorrow. We can arrange for you to meet the rest of the band, maybe you can sing some more of your stuff for us?”

Buffy nodded. “Of course. I’ll call you, then. If you maybe… I don’t know, change your minds or anything, here’s my mobile and my home number.”

She handed Spike a card and at his appraising look, tongue curled behind his teeth, she flushed beet red.

“I’ll hold on to this tightly, luv. It was a pleasure.” His lips caressed the back of her hand. Her pulse skyrocketed. Spike smirked knowingly.

There was no way she would resist.

*******

Buffy’s shift ended not too long after that. She dragged her tired, disheveled ass two blocks down towards her minuscule apartment on the first floor. She promptly fell asleep on the couch, clothes and all, like she did most nights.

And was woken up by the phone, 8 hours later, feeling like she hadn’t slept at all. The shrilling noise made her bolt upright, jolted out of a dreamless sleep. She rolled out of the couch, almost falling and searched blindly for the phone, still half-asleep. Her hand knocked it from it’s cradle.

“Shit! Where is it?” Buffy cursed, now on all fours, trying to fish the phone from under the couch. On the other end of the line, Spike frowned in confusion. “Gotcha! Hello? HELLO?”

“No need to yell, pet.”

Spike’s stomach curled pleasantly at the sound of her voice, still husky from sleep, a little annoyed. Buffy slapped a hand on her forehead in humiliation.

“Did I wake you?”

Good God, the man’s voice was like an instant orgasm. There was no way he wasn’t aware of what that British accent, completed with that low, slightly rumble tone did to a woman’s body. Buffy shook her head to dispel the sexual fog she was in and clutched the phone tighter to her ear.

“Just a little.” Buffy replied, then promptly smacked herself on the forehead again. Just a little? What kind of answer was THAT? She was surprised when Spike chuckled from the other side. She didn’t know he was thinking she was even more adorable then when he had met her.

“I’m sorry, luv. I’m just calling to schedule that meeting with the band.” He said, apologetically.

“Nah, don’t worry about it. Ok, I can do lunch. What time do you want me to come?”

I can make you come anytime, kitten. Spike thought, but answered instead: “You can come right now if you want. We’ll just order something when you arrive.” He smirked.

Buffy flushed on the other side of the line. “O..Ok. I’ll… Hmmm… I’ll just take a shower and be right over.” She stammered. Stop blubbering, you fool!

“We’ll be waiting, luv.”

******

She arrived at the Sunnydale Inn two hours later, panting and rushing. It had taken her forever to find something to wear that wasn’t too formal and not too informal either. So she decided on her favorite pair of jeans, that were blue with lighter tones on the back pockets and knees from use, a fluffy white sweater, since the weather was a little chilly that day and a pair of nice, pointy, ankle high boots. She hadn’t had the time to blow dry her hair so it fell in soft waves around her face then down to her waist. She really needed to take some inches off. But she liked how it swirled around her back when she walked. Well, maybe just an inch or two. Otherwise she would end up sitting on it.

“Hi, may I help you?” The receptionist asked, a pleasant smile on her face. Buffy placed both hands on her back pockets, suddenly nervous.

“Yes, I’m here to see Spike Devlin, please.” The woman behind the counter looked at her in disbelief. “Spike Devlin? From Devlin’s Poetry?”

Buffy nodded. “Yes. I have a... meeting with him and the band. They’re expecting me.”

The woman made an “Yeah, riiight.” face.

“Hold on just a moment, please.” She grabbed the phone, expecting to hear that they had never heard of that girl before and not to send her up. To her surprise however, Spike Devlin himself answered the phone and told her to let Buffy up with a smile on his voice. She stared at the petite woman in front of the counter in disbelief and with a fake smile gave her the room's number. Who would’ve thought?

Buffy gave the woman a small smile and walked towards the elevator. By the time she arrived at the third floor (they were at the 7th) her palms were sweating, her stomach was filled with maniacal butterflies and she was dangerously close to giggling like a crazy person. She checked her appearance several times, cracked her knuckles and wiped her palms on her jeans until the elevator finally came to a stop on the 7th floor.

Her heels clicked against the marbled floor as she walked slowly towards door 711. When she raised her eyes from her feet, she was surprised to see Spike hovering against the doorframe, barefooted and incredibly gorgeous, smiling at her.

“Hello, luv.”


*****
The hotel room of goodness by Iana
Author's Notes:
Thanks a lot to everyone who reviewed me!!! Yey!!
Last Chapter

Her heels clicked against the marbled floor as she walked slowly towards door 711. When she raised her eyes from her feet, she was surprised to see Spike hovering against the doorframe, barefooted and incredibly gorgeous, smiling at her.

“Hello, luv.”


*****


Buffy’s tongue felt swollen twice its size. She forced herself to smile at him and move forward as to not look like a complete fool.

“Hello. Sorry I took so long.” She said, entering the room when he took a step to the side to let her pass. Spike lowered his head to catch the scent of her hair as she walked past him, smirking. It was fun as hell to ruffle her feathers, make her unsure of his next step. He wanted her and that meant he would get her.

Buffy stopped somewhere in the middle of the living room and turned to wait for him. He came closer and took her towards an adjoining door. “We’ll be meeting in Xander’s room. All our instruments are there.” Ask me why. C’mon kitten, ask me why.”

“Oh, that’s ok, I guess. But why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve have gone straight there.” She frowned in confusion, not understanding why he had made her take such a detour. Spike’s grin was like a predator’s. When she gave him his cue, even without knowing, he grabbed her arm to spin her around, delighted when her eyes widened.

“Because, I wanted to do this.”

And promptly smashed his mouth down on hers.

Buffy’s knees wobbled when his tongue brushed against hers. Her womb clenched and flood of arousal wet her panties. In two seconds top he had managed to arouse her more than she had ever been aroused in her entire life. He kissed like he talked: lazy, sexy, drugging. Buffy’s arms came up to grip his forearms. She was seriously afraid that if she didn’t hang on to him, she would drop on her ass like an empty sack of potatoes and make a complete fool of herself.

Spike was in absolute heaven. She tasted so sweet he wanted to devour her whole. He raised his hands to grab her wrists, pulling them up and around his neck. She sagged against him on the most delightful of ways. Spike took the opportunity to lower one of his hands to her lower back while the other cupped the back of her neck, pulling her face to him, the kiss turning more aggressive. Their mouths opened wider, Spike’s tongue running everywhere from the teeth to the back of her palate in lazy, unhurried strokes. Her taste exploded on his taste buds like cool champagne; somewhere between toothpaste and the girly lip gloss she had on, maybe cherry, maybe not.

Buffy moaned inside his mouth when he brushed his lower body against hers, pressing his hard-on against the softness of her stomach. The hand that was on her neck lowered to the middle of her back, circled to the front then lowered, lowered, lowered to the edge of her pants then up, up, up under her sweater, brushing his fingers slowly on her bellybutton until they reached the underside of her breasts through her bra, where he pushed the cup up to cup her. His thumb brushed the soft skin, circling closer and closer to her nipple. Buffy moaned loudly when his mouth left hers to make a path down her throat and his thumb and forefinger rolled her nipple.

“Spike, did you have any news on Buffy cause…” Faith asked, opening the adjoining door and immediately freezing half way inside her brother’s room. Buffy jumped apart from Spike guiltily. Or better, she tried to pry herself away from him. He had been interrupted by his sister enough times (and in worse situations) as to not care so much anymore. He raised his head from Buffy’s neck, disengaged his hand from underneath her sweater and sent his smirking sister an annoying look.

“I see you’ve found her alright.” Faith gave a un-lady like snort while she tried not to laugh, seeing as Buffy was almost blue in the face and completely mortified.

“Give us a minute, Faith. We’ll be right there.”

The other girl smiled knowingly and retreat to the other room, closing the door. Buffy was mortified. Oh my GOD! What was she doing? She was kissing and…and touching a guy she had barely met. And he was… Spike grabbed both of her arms, pulled her to him again and kissed her. All thoughts flew from Buffy’s head, leaving it merrily empty and void of everything that wasn’t related to the feelings Spike was creating with his tongue. It ended to fast though, when he pulled his head up to smile at her.

“’Lo.” He whispered, brushing the tip of his nose against hers.

Buffy blushed. “Hi.”

“Don’t get awkward around me, ok pet? I intended to do this over and over again until you’re completely comfortable with it.”

Spike announced, playfully nuzzling her throat. He didn’t want her to get self conscious and awkward, since he planned on continue what they’ve been doing real soon.

“I just… I’ve never done this before. I mean… kissed a guy I’ve barely met." Buffy confessed. The blush looked like it was going to taint her cheeks forever. Spike almost purred in delighted and made a vow to make her blush as often as possible as much as he could. He imagined it would be fun as hell to get between those lovely thighs and do amazing things with her body while he watched that cute little blush spread through that cute little body of hers.

“You know what will happen right?” He asked, tucking a strand of her behind her ear. He wanted to make sure she knew what he was going for, as to have no regrets later on.

Buffy nodded and cocked a head to the side, feeling something weird coming over her and a voice whispering in her ear that they would get more than they were looking for. Should she trust him? She had been so cautious towards people for so long that it was strange for her to be standing inside a hotel room in front of a guy she’d just met, almost making arrangements to go to bed with him. And at that moment, Buffy realized, with the inward clarity of someone who had already gone through a rough patch in life that Spike Devlin would turn her world upside down.

*****
End Notes:
After their first meeting and stuff things are gonna get a little hurried. There's much to tell and little time to do so! Hugs all!
Are you frustrated? by Iana
Author's Notes:
Hey you guys! I just wanted to offer a quick explanation to those of you who got a little surprised about the sudden Spike and Buffy action on Chapter 3. When I started the story, I had a plot already formed in my mind and a couple of late chapters already written and I intended to portrait their relationship slowly, kind of friends going towards more… Then I started writing the first chapters and I realized two things: That the Spike I want to portrait in this story is impulsive and a ‘take what I want’ type of guy. And also that, to fit the story with the chapters I’ve already written, I need them to engage in a relationship that has love and passion but at the same time, that they don’t know each other that well. Because then I can throw the doubt I need in their relationship to make Spike’s impulsive side get him to make a big mistake and then get to those 3 final chapters that are waiting on my desktop. J Thanks a lot to all of you! Please stay with me!!! Hugs! :) Also, I'm sorry I took so long to update. By little girl's got the chickenpox.
He held on to her for 20 more minutes. Between heated kisses and wandering hands, she could hardly draw a breath, let alone talk. Finally, he came up for air and she managed to convince him the others were waiting. And they were waiting all right. All of them with knowing smirks on their faces. Buffy’s ears started to burn, since there was no more space for blushing left on her face.

Spike took pity on the girl, she was almost blue in the face and kept herself a step behind him. “Oi! You wankers, stop ogling the girl!”

Faith masked a laugh with a cough. The situation was hilarious, really. Her brother’s hair was spiked all the way upwards, most likely by Buffy’s fingers. His eyes were glowing and she was sure he didn’t realize he was holding on to Buffy’s hand. She was even more disheveled than Spike. The curls on her hair where now mussed and less defined, her lips were swollen and reddish, but it was the glowing hickey on the side of her neck that was the cherry on top of Faith’s sundae.

“Well, that’s a nice friend you have there Buffy.” Spike narrowed his eyes at his sister, trying to figure out what she was trying to pull. Buffy looked at her, confused, head titled to the side. Faith smirked at her, eyes glowing with mischief.

“Mr. Hickey? On your neck?” Faith pointed and immediately Buffy slapped a hand on the side of her neck, blushing to the roots of her hair while sending Spike a dirty look. The rest of the gang laughed and the petite girl felt like digging a hole and throwing herself in it. “Enough, you fuckers! So we kissed, wot’s the big deal? Shut your damn gobs about it!” Because everyone knew how Spike could get once he was in a mood, they quickly hid their smirks and did their best to be charming once he started to introduce them to Buffy.

Spike took his time pointing everyone out and telling her their part on the band. To make her less uncomfortable, he started telling tales about those people he knew since forever (it seemed). The band dynamics was pretty simple: Spike was the main vocalist; Faith played the guitar, Xander the drums and Angel the bass. Anya, Xander’s fiancée, designed their clothes and Drusilla was the band manager.

They ate and talked for a while and it wasn’t long before Buffy was completely comfortable and laughing along with silly anecdotes, lulled by the different types of accent. Angel talked funny, drawling the words out in the end, almost singing. Spike and Faith added the soft british sounds. It seemed only Anya and she had the old American way of speaking. She was sited next to Spike, feet curled underneath her bottom. He had his left arm thrown casually on the back of the couch, the tip of his fingers curling against her hair ever so softly.

“So, I guess you should sing us something, then?” Angel pointed out.

“Choose your weapon, luv.” Spike smirked at her, pointing towards the instruments pilled up on a corner. Buffy uncurled herself from the couch and after pondering for a moment, chose a black wood, acoustic guitar. Sitting back down next to Spike, she fiddled with the pegs for a few minutes, trying to get the strings just right.


“You know, it’s been a while
That I wanted to talk to you about
Those things I’ve been carrying,
Inside my chest.

I miss you,
I don’t know if that’s the right word anyway
Cause I still remember you every day

I won’t give you gold
Cause it doesn’t get into heaven
And none of the richness of the world
I won’t bring you flowers
Cause they dry up to fast
I bring you these lyrics, simple
My heart’s words,
But that are sure to last.”


All the hairs in Spike’s arms rose into goose bumps. She sang as if she was whispering into a lover’s ear while he thrust leisurely in her. He smiled. He was dying to know if she would do that to him when he took her to bed. Because Spike had no doubt in his mind that he would have her, eventually. And that she would love every single minute of it.

From the other couch, Faith watched her brother’s eyes getting slightly glassy as a naughty smirk crossed his face. She elbowed Angel’s side and cocked her chin forward. Her husband snorted and titled his head to brush his lips against the shell of her ear. “I think our little Spikey is hooked.” Faith shuddered, her own eyes going glassy as Angel’s hand trailed up and down her back on a soothing yet arousing caress. Every time he touched her like that, it felt like the first time. “Yes, I think so too. But I don’t want him screwing with the girl’s mind and then leaving us without a lyricist again.” Angel snorted. It wouldn’t be the first time.

Applauses sounded on the room when Buffy finished her song. Blushing, she put the guitar on the floor next to her leg and smiled crookedly at Faith who had her two middle fingers in her mouth and was whistling madly. Spike brushed the tip of his fingers ever so softly on her shoulder and leant forward to whisper on her ear.

“Looks like you’re hired, luv.”

********

“GOD DAMNIT!” Spike hurled his water bottle in rage as he missed his cue for the tenth time on rehearsal that evening. It had been close to two months since Buffy was with them and he was nowhere near getting her to bed. There was action. A lot of it. He grabbed her every opportunity he got but every time they were getting somewhere, something or someone interrupted them. And the unfulfilled sexual tension was driving him mad. All he could think about was her. He wanted to taste and nibble and eat her whole. He wanted to fuck her until she couldn’t stand on her own two legs. And he wanted to unwrap her like a present, find out everything there was to know about her, he wanted to make her moan, make her laugh, make her his.

That caused him to daydream and miss his cues and become cranky as hell.

“Again!” He muttered, ignoring the knowing looks his band companions were sending in his direction. They were trying to rehearse the first song Buffy and Spike had managed to put together. She had presented him with the lyrics and he had to work up a melody to go with it. They sung together and it looked like it was going to be a hit. If he could get his bloody cues right, that was. Xander counted the beat with his drumsticks and gave the entry to the song. Angel entered with the bass slowly, just following the tapping of the drums and then… Spike started too late. Again.

“BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!” He roared and started yanking his hair out of frustration.

“Oookay… Five minutes, everyone!” Faith yelled, placing her guitar on the floor and going towards the door. Angel and Xander followed quickly, glad to be out of the room and away from Spike’s tantrum. They were happily arranging to get some food, torn between pizza and Chinese when they left the room, shutting the door. Buffy was sited on a stool, looking dumbfounded. Spike still had his head on his hands, cursing occasionally.

“Spike, are you okay?”

She gasped when he raised his head, his blue eyes dark, almost grey and dangerous. He slid off the stool like a snake, and like a mouse about to be eaten, Buffy froze on her seat.

“You must be finding all of this hilarious aren’t you?”

“Of course not! I…”

He smashed his mouth down on hers, one hand grabbing her ponytail to keep her head in place and the other almost bruising the skin of her hip. He felt like a furnace, hot and solid against her body. Her head was titled back almost uncomfortably, with him hovering so close to her, pushing her back. Her hands flailed around for some time as she debated where to place them, finally settling down on the skin of his biceps, fingertips touching the soft fabric of his t-shirt. Spike was almost vibrating in place with all the need he had inside of him, consuming, encompassing that had no release. She had him jacking off more than he had when he was a teenager and that said a lot about how much he wanted to get her into his bed.

“Spike, I… (gasp)… Wait, I (moan)…”

Buffy murmured while he worked on her neck with his lips, nibbling and sucking. His hands made their way under her t-shirt, fingers fumbling with the clasp of her bra. It gave easily and a lovely breast spilled onto his hand. He gave the left nipple a delicious pinch, swallowing her moan on another breath-taking kiss. Unwilling to be interrupted again, Spike placed both hands on her bottom and lifted her up, carrying both of them blindly towards the bathroom. Without lifting his mouth from her skin, managed to kick the door shut and lock it. He debated for a moment; brain fogged from lack of blood, on placing her on the sink but going against it, sat down on top of the toilet’s lid, Buffy on his lap, a leg on each side of his waist.

“Good God, luv. You’re driving me insane… All I think about is you. I’m drowning Summers, I’m drowning…” Spike whispered hotly on her ear. Buffy shivered, all but consumed by arousal now. Somehow he had divested her of her t-shirt and the skirt she wore (thank god!) was bunched up all the way to the bottom of her breasts. He dipped a hand inside her panties, delighted in the way she mewled when he gave her clit an impatient pinch. His other hand made quick work on his zipper, pulling his aching erection out.

“Touch me, kitten… Please…”

Buffy’s eyes refused to open. A delicious orgasm was slowly crawling it’s way into her belly. Blindly, she lowered her hand between their bodies and grasped him by the base. Instead of touching him, like Spike wanted her to, Buffy forced her rolling eyes to open and tried to focus on his, pulling her body upwards. His hand followed, fingers buried deeply inside her. Eyes still locked with his, Buffy used her free hand to remove his from her underwear and place it on her bottom instead. She pushed her underwear to the side and impaled herself on his throbbing erection before he could fully understand what she was planning to do.

Spike eyes rolled inside his head and he let out a loud, agonizing moan. She was hot and dripping and tight. He panted, trying to keep from coming right there. His balls were already tight against his body and if she moved, he wouldn’t last. Clasping her shoulder, Spike kept her in place. Buffy rocked slowly from side to side, barely brushing her swollen clit against his curls.

“C’mon, c’mon, c’mon…” She panted in his ear, already feeling it, looming over the horizon. She would last three thrusts, five tops. Spike bucked his hips once, twice and… someone knocked on the door.
End Notes:
Song: "Simple verses" by Chimarruts
Releasing the tension... by Iana
Last chapter:

Spike eyes rolled inside his head and he let out a loud, agonizing moan. She was hot and dripping and tight. He panted, trying to keep from coming right there. His balls were already tight against his body and if she moved, he wouldn’t last. Clasping her shoulder, Spike kept her in place. Buffy rocked slowly from side to side, barely brushing her swollen clit against his curls.

“C’mon, c’mon, c’mon…” She panted in his ear, already feeling it, looming over the horizon. She would last three thrusts, five tops. Spike bucked his hips once, twice and… someone knocked on the door.


*~*~*~*~*~*

“Spike, do you want pepperoni on your pizza?”

Xander voice wasn’t enough to break the fog of arousal they were now in, but it bothered. Like a mosquito buzzing on your ear when you were asleep. Spike growled on Buffy’s neck, thrusting sharply one more time inside of her.

“GO AWAY!” He roared at the door like a beast, grabbing hold of the first thing his fingers touched, a small ceramic pot filled with cotton, and hurled it at the door blindly. It smashed loudly but Buffy and Spike barely acknowledged it. The small distraction caused by Xander was enough to delay Spike’s impending orgasm. Buffy’s however was just there. She bit her lip, head thrown back as he kept thrusting oh-so-slowly inside of her, just short, sharp thrusts that took her to the brick then back, like waves.

“Please… Spike… please…”

He licked a path from her ear to her mouth, tongue swiping against her teeth. Buffy moaned, nails biting the skin of his back. Her belly quivered and a drop of sweat made its way from below her left breast, all the way to her navel. Spike grabbed her hips with both hands, titling it backwards to hit inside her just right. She moaned again, long and high pitched and he couldn’t take it anymore. Hanging on by a thread, Spike sped up his thrusts and took a pebbled nipple on his mouth, sucking it hard.

“Come for me… C’mon kitten… C’mon, moan for me, sweet, like that…” He whispered on her ear. His right hand was busy working on her clit, trying to bring her off before he came. Buffy stared right through him; eyes opened and unfocused, heart thudding on her chest like it would burst through. The pressure was amazing and it coiled and coiled and coiled, until she finally snapped with a wail. Spike captured her lips to swallow the sound, hand cupping the back of her neck to prevent her from moving her head in a way he didn’t want her to. Buffy’s tongue swiped around his palate then her mouth went lax, breathy moans coming through as she rocked her hips against his, trying to prolong her orgasm.

Buffy bucked a couple of times before finally slumping down on top of him. Spike kept kissing her and grabbing her hips, moved her up and down, trying to find his own release. Buffy unlocked her lips from his and with a naughty, satisfied smile sunk her teeth on his neck, her nails biting the skin of his biceps, tongue licking the spot she’d bitten to sooth away the sting. He gave a gurgled moan and came, hips jerking against hers, warmth flowing into her womb.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla James rubbed her hands over her silk dress, smirking at her reflection at the mirror. Her favorite band was coming to New York in two weeks to discuss a new promotional campaign. It had been too long since she’d seen Spike Devlin and she couldn’t let him forget about her, now, could she?

It hadn’t taken too much to break his relationship with Cordelia. A charming word here, a certain doubt there and the girl had dumped him; now he was single again and that was exactly the way Drusilla wanted him to be. She had big plans for him, actually. She wanted him, plain and simple. And in her world there was never a possibility of her wanting something and not getting it.

Smirking, she walked towards her desk and the smirk quickly died on her face. On top of her desk, among many others was a celebrity magazine. Hands shaking, she grabbed it, staring at the glossy page that announced: “Devlin’s Poetry new hot member. Buffy summers rocks the crowd!” Below a picture of the whore and Spike! Her Spike, sharing a mic, on a show in LA. She scanned her eyes through the news; it went on and on about how the girl had an awesome voice, was gorgeous and had huge chemistry with Spike Devlin. When it hinted something about a possible affair between the two of them, Drusilla threw the magazine away in a blind rage.

How dare that bloody bitch just waltz in and take her man?

Breathing heavily while opening and closing her fists, Drusilla did her best to calm herself down. After all, it was easy enough getting rid of Cordelia. There was no way she wouldn’t be able to crush a thin little bird like that Buffy Summers. And oh, she would crush her. In fact, when she was finish with Buffy, the girl wouldn’t know what hit her.

*************

Spike had been awake for a long time now, just watching the way she slept. It’d been a long time since he felt so mesmerized by someone’s sleep. She looked incredibly innocent and young, on her belly with one knee bent to the side, the other leg stretched on the mattress. Her face laid on the pillow with her mane of golden hair around her face. He had curled around her easily on the bed after their third row of the night and fell promptly asleep after that. His nose was buried on her neck from behind, one arm around her waist.

Then, couple hours later, he woke up, completely wired. And felt himself mesmerized with the woman body on the bed next to him. The way her skin was glowing on the soft light coming from the lamp, the way she smelt, so sweet and the soft dips and curves of her body. Spike may have always been love’s bitch but it was difficult for him to recognize feelings, unless they smacked him right on the face. Otherwise, he would have easily recognized the gentle squeeze on his chest as an early and clear sign of what was coming. Then maybe, he would’ve been more careful with both of their hearts.

***************
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=32222