Masquerades by Wiccian_Angel
Summary: William ‘Spike’ Giles is the Sunnydale High school bad boy with a hidden heart of gold. Elizabeth Summers is the quiet girl who is always the target for the school snobs and bullies. What happens when Elizabeth suddenly comes back, after a time away with her father in Los Angeles, as smart mouthed, suddenly much hotter and more confident Buffy? Can these two misfits have much more in common then anyone would have thought?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5126 Read: 5789 Published: 09/13/2008 Updated: 07/18/2009

1. Introductions by Wiccian_Angel

2. Connections & Phone Numbers by Wiccian_Angel

3. There's A New Girl In Town by Wiccian_Angel

4. Welcome Back to Sunnyhell by Wiccian_Angel

Introductions by Wiccian_Angel
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own these characters.
Elizabeth walked through the halls of Sunnydale High with her brown hair swept up in a ponytail, and headed to her English literature class. She took a seat beside her best friend, Willow Rosenberg. Remembering the first time they'd met always seemed to make Elizabeth sad, but also put a smile on Elizabeth’s face as she remember the aftermath.

It had been the end of the school day and she'd been running late, going down the steps two at a time. Most everyone had already left for the day, but she saw a girl huddled on the bottom step. Hesitating for a minute, Elizabeth thought better then to disturb her, so she carried on. When she heard sobs, she reached the bottom step and took a seat beside the distraught girl.

“Are you okay?” Elizabeth asked, quite certain that this girl was not in the least bit okay.

The shy redhead tried to stifle her sobs before shaking her head in frustration.

“No, I’m not. I don’t know what to do and well, you'll probably just laugh at me anyway, seeing as I don’t know you, and you're probably with them.” The girl let out another sob and suddenly she seemed to get angry. “Befriend the loser; is that it? Because if it is, I’m not in the mood for playing…I…I just want to be left alone. Is that too much to ask? Of course it is, cause you can’t tease the loser if she’s not there to be teased… can't,” the girl sobbed, “mock her either, but that doesn’t matter does it, because you’ll do it anyway. Go ahead, take your best shot. Get that stupid, hurtful comment out of the way, cause I know your dying to say something. So say it and then leave me alone!” The girl yelled before bursting in to another round of fresh tears, her body racking with huge sobs.

Elizabeth suddenly felt very protective of this upset girl, as she had drawn her own conclusions to who ‘Them’ were. “I don’t suppose you mean the popular crowd, do you?” When the girl answered with a nod, Elizabeth felt a pang of sympathy for her. “I’m not with them. Frankly I can’t stand them, and I’m a loser, too. Well, by their standards anyway. It’s not so bad, especially if you have a friend.” Deciding to go for it, Elizabeth braced herself for rejection. “I’m Elizabeth Summers.”

Having finally got a hold of herself, the girl smiled slightly, figuring this girl didn’t seem so bad. “Willow Rosenberg”

Returning the smile, Elizabeth put on her jacket. “Nice to meet you, Willow.”

Coming back to the present, Elizabeth re-adjusted her reading glasses. She was only required to wear them when reading, but she usually kept them on in-between classes, because her pair of glasses had a habit of being grabbed and smashed by other people, who insisted on never leaving her alone. People who also seemed hell bent on making her life a living hell, torturing her everyday at school and every time she dared to go out after school, if she bumped in to them.

Opening her notebook, she made a few notes. As far as she was concerned, the sooner this lesson ended, the better. After this, she only had one more class before school would be over. The school would be closed for Spring Break and then she’d be free. Looking around the class, she noticed Harmony Kendall. The blonde was a cheerleader who happened to be one of the most slutty, incompetent airheads that she'd ever had the misfortune of running in to.

Unfortunately, the school seemed to be filled with girls who were either an airhead, a bitch or too beneath anyone to be talked to or to be treated as a human in general. She fell in to the latter category, as did Willow and many of the other students, both male and female. Boys we’re either too good to treat anyone like they mattered, unless those certain people were their girlfriend material choice of the week and their so called friends, of course. Then there were the guys who we’re beneath other students or the ever growing bad boy selection. The newly unwritten way to cope with the latter was you didn't talk to them; they didn't talk to you.

One of those not so newly known bad boys was William ‘Spike’ Giles. Of course she had noticed him; it was hard not to, though he mostly kept to himself. He had a habit of getting himself in to trouble, but that didn’t stop her from getting a crush on him. The only person who knew about her crush was Willow, and she intended it to stay that way.

Shaking herself out of her train of thought, Elizabeth noticed the hour-long class only had thirty-four minutes to go. Figuring she really must have gotten caught up in her daydreaming, she concentrated on what the lecture was about, making notes as the teacher went on to explain about the black plaque.

In the middle of her writing, she noticed a note being slipped on to her desk. Finishing her sentence and checking that the teacher wasn’t looking, she opened the note and smiled as she recognized Willow’s familiar scrawl.

Are you really going to your dad’s for the spring break?

Knowing that the rumor, that she had no idea how it had started, had finally gotten around to her friend, she considered lying for a moment before realizing she couldn’t do that to Willow, so she wrote her answer on a new page of paper before passing the note back to her.

Opening the note and reading Elizabeth’s reply, Willow glanced at Elizabeth, saddened as she finally knew that she was going to be without her best friend. Reading the letter again, Willow considered how to react.

Willow,
I’m not going to stay with my dad for just the spring break. I’m going to be staying there, most likely, for the whole summer, though I am considering staying for the rest of the year. He has offered to have me for that long. Well, he offered to let me live there indefinitely, but I seriously doubt that’s going to happen. I leave today after school. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. Every time I tried to, I just couldn’t. I have to get away from here. We both know I hate it here. You're one of the main reasons I didn’t go last year, but this time I’m going. Now I know what your thinking 'Lizzy will go off and forget about me', but I won’t. I’ll email you everyday, and we can talk on the phone and with Instant messaging.

That is if you still want to be my friend? I honestly didn’t even know about being invited to stay for spring break till a couple of weeks ago and then last night my dad offered to have me there for the whole year. How did you find out about me going away?


Sighing, Willow wrote her answer and passed it back to Elizabeth.

Of course I still want to be your friend. I’ll be your best friend forever, no matter how far away. I can’t say that I won’t miss you and that I’m not a little angry you kept this from me, but I can forgive you.

Xander told me he overheard the secretary talking to your mom on the phone about your transcripts.

Just keep in touch? Log on to your laptop on the bus. I’m assuming you won’t be taking a train or getting someone to drive you. I’ll be online for most of the evening anyway. I never thought I’d be thankful for my parents going away.

We’ll talk after class, Lizzy.


Elizabeth smiled as she noticed Willow had called her by the nickname that she had titled her with in the second week they’d been friends. Smiling at Willow, she grabbed her bag as class was over, said her goodbyes to Willow, because she wouldn’t be seeing her in the last class and exited the classroom. Unfortunately, saying goodbye to Willow had taken longer then expected, so she was now walking through an empty hallway.

Not seeing the wet floor sign, she ended up falling to the ground. Grimacing as she tripped over it and lost her footing, she started to get up and gather her books. She took two from the hand suddenly offering one. Looking up as she took the book, She found herself gazing in to the blue eyes of William ‘Spike’ Giles.
End Notes:
Yeah i know. I probably shouldn't have ended on a cliffhanger but i couldn't help myself.

Reviews would inspire me to write more and maybe a little bit faster :Bats eyelashes: Please?
Connections & Phone Numbers by Wiccian_Angel
Author's Notes:
Yes i know I've been making you wait for a while for this. I had a very bad case of Writers Block. Which i would not have been able to get over without my brilliantly superb Beta-reader DawnOfMe.

Thank You, Hun this chapter is for you!
For the readers of my other fic Love & Desire Chapter 3 is coming soon it just has to be beta'd properly so it should be up within the next few days.

Also thank You to everyone who reviewed Last time.
Elizabeth could scarcely believe her eyes. Of all the people to see her trip and scatter her books, it had to have been him.

“Thank you,” she managed to say after a few seconds of her mind whirling.

She started to get up. Almost tripping, she would have fallen back to the floor if Spike hadn’t grabbed her by the forearms to keep her steady. He smirked at her.

“You’re welcome, luv. Bit clumsy though, aren’t you?”

This girl strangely intrigued him. She seemed like just one of the regular geeks at the school, though there was something about her that Spike couldn’t quiet put his finger on.

Elizabeth got a bit defensive at his statement. “Yeah, I suppose I am. Can’t all be graceful though, can we?”

Elizabeth realised that she had snapped at him, but couldn’t quite bring herself to apologise or even want to. She tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear; the other hand holding her books.

“I think I’m steady enough for you to let go now.”

Spike realised her hadn’t yet released her of his grasp. He let go of her slowly, not in any rush. Tilting his head to the side slightly as a grin crept over his handsome face, he let his eyes wander, raking her up and down in appreciation of her form and casually slipping his hands in to the pockets of his jeans.

“Sure thing, pet. Just try not to slip again. Not that I mind grabbing you. Just don’t want to make a habit of it, is all.”

Elizabeth shrugged. “Well thanks but I should go…I’ve got class.”

Elizabeth moved to her locker, which was coincidently just a few feet away from where she’d slipped. She opened her locker and placed the books in, trying to ignore the fact Spike was now leaning against the locker next to hers.

Spike watched as this girl put her books away. “What’s your name, luv?” he asked, genuinely wanting to know.

She closed her locker, turning towards Spike. “Elizabeth…My name’s Elizabeth.”

Spike nodded. It seemed to fit her. “Well you do seem different Elizabeth…good different, but different all the same, with a Victorian name fit for a lady,” Spike said with sincerity.

She knew she was blushing. “Thank you, William. Your name seems to fit too.”

Elizabeth was uncertain about her calling him by his real name and she tried to figure out Spike’s reaction. She felt maybe it was a tad much calling him William, but she felt it was the right moment.

Spike raised an eyebrow as he heard her speak his name, not his nickname but the actual name that his mother had given him. “You’re welcome, though I have to ask, how do you know my name?”

Elizabeth shrugged. “You’re uncle mentioned it in passing once, not so long ago. I just kind of remembered it.”

Buffy internally groaned as she heard the bell ring, unwilling to leave. She wanted to skip class so she could keep talking to him.

Spike glanced at the clock and said, “Don’t suppose you feel like skipping out? It is the last lesson after all. The teachers tend to keep nothing going on with the last lesson. Just some copying outta books.”

Elizabeth laughed. Looking back at the direction she would have to go to get to her class. She was tempted and stood there trying to decide between being not so good just once, at least, before she left or doing what she always did and stuck to what she should do.

“I shouldn’t…I mean it’s class; I’m supposed to go. That’s what they’re for; to bore you out of your mind.”

Spike pushed off the lockers. “If you’re sure.” Spike conceded, rolling his eyes at himself. He knew he had to make a last ditch effort. “Come on, luv, ya know you want to.”

Elizabeth nodded. “I do. Has anyone told you that you’re a bad influence?” Elizabeth asked, falling in to step beside Spike.

Spike shrugged, turning towards her. “What can I tell you baby? I’ve always been bad.” Spike watched her reaction for a minute before carrying on walking until they got to the backfield. He took a seat on the wall, lighting up a cigarette. His eyes hardly left Elizabeth. He grinned again as she took a seat right next to him. “So what’s the verdict, kitten? Still think you should be in lesson?”

Elizabeth smiled, swinging her legs slightly and trying not to blush at the fact he had just called her kitten. She had to get over the embarrassment thing with him.

“I know I should be in lesson, but this is so much better. Well at least a little bit.”

Spike shook his head. “You do realise you are one of the most complicated people I’ve met, don’t you?”

Spike watched Elizabeth as he smoked his cigarette. It was a good thing that he liked a challenge, because figuring this girl out was going to be one hell of one.

They talked back and forth asking questions, making each other laugh until Elizabeth glanced at her watch and realised she would miss her bus if she didn’t go soon. She looked at Spike and that was her downfall. She’d felt such a connection with him. She couldn’t walk away without anything. She wanted more then just this one meeting, even if she was going to Los Angeles to have a fresh start. She took out a pen and wrote her number on it and offered it to Spike.

She had to go but she wanted to explain. “I’m leaving today…I won’t be coming back-- not for a while anyway-- but call me okay? I mean if you want to. I just…I have to go,” Elizabeth tried to explain.

Spike felt a pang of disappointment that they were parting so soon but soon got over it and she handed him her phone number. He took her pen and wrote his number, email and Instant Messaging screen name on the page, tearing it in to two halves the half with his details and the half with her number.

“There ya go, luv. Don’t keep me waiting too long will ya?” Spike commented, giving her a wink before walking towards the main entrance of the school and tucking his piece of paper in to his pocket.

Elizabeth just made it through the door of her home. She rang a taxi and waiting for it to arrive, she picked up her handbag, placing the piece of paper Spike had given her inside it. Elizabeth re-fastened her bag, placing the strap on her left shoulder, carried her two suitcases out of the house and locked the door.

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief when the taxi arrived. She made her way over to the taxi placing her suitcases in the back and getting in., but kept the handbag with her. The car ride was short, so they arrived at the bus station quite fast. Elizabeth got out of the car and the driver helped her take her belongings to the bus.

She was running slightly late but she’d made it just in time before the bus took off. She put the suitcases in the luggage compartment, once again keeping her handbag with her. She picked a seat in the middle section of the bus and looking out the window, she smiled as the bus took off.

Goodbye old life and hello new.
End Notes:
Please Feed my muse Feedback makes me write faster. :)
There's A New Girl In Town by Wiccian_Angel
Author's Notes:
Because I've been having serious computer problems. This chapter is Un-Beta'ed. I apolise in advance for any mistakes.
Masquerades
Chapter 3: There’s a new Girl in Town.

Buffy stood in front of the entrance of Sunnydale High, Her blonde hair blowing slightly from the gentle breeze. Putting her nervousness to the back of her mind determined not to let it get to her, she wasn’t that person anymore. Elizabeth Summers had been replaced with Buffy. It wouldn’t do for her to be acting like she had before no matter how easily she could still slip in to her previous traits.

She briefly wondered what Willow would think of her new personality and look and couldn’t keep herself from wondering what Spike would have thought, if she had told him, if she had warned him what she was like now. If she had told him she was on her way back to Sunnydale.

Of course she hadn’t, she’d resisted the temptation to tell him. Even though they had become close in her absence she had known that it would have been better to not tell him, not yet. Even though she’d almost told him the last time they were chatting online.

Buffy had been sitting in her bedroom, at her dad’s house, looking through her emails, smiling when she saw she had two new emails from Willow and one from Spike. Just when she was about to click on the most recent one from Willow an IM window popped up.

PunkSpike017: Evening, Luv.

Buffy’s smile widened as she began to type her reply, she had become used to her evening chats with Spike.

LizzyAnne: Hi Spike, not out tonight?

PunkSpike017: Didn’t feel like it tonight.

LizzyAnne: You not feeling up to going out? Who are you and what have you done with Spike?

PunkSpike017: Bloody hilarious you are, pet. Can’t a bloke want to stay in without a motive?

LizzyAnne: Fine I’ll stop teasing…you big baby.

PunkSpike017: You wound me, pet.

LizzyAnne: Yeah, Yeah. How’s the girlfriend?

PunkSpike017: Dru’s fine, If not a bit…temperamental.

LizzyAnne: Trouble in paradise?

PunkSpike017: Not yet, but I can’t help but feel like it’s coming.
LizzyAnne: I’m sure it’ll be fine Spike.

PunkSpike017: Yeah, plus if thing don’t work out with Drusilla, I could always date you.

LizzyAnne: You wish.

PunkSpike017: Actually…I think we’d make a cute couple, few drinks down the bronze, skipping classes, kissing in-between classes. You know normal couple stuff.

LizzyAnne: You’re a bad influence Mr.Giles.

PunkSpike017: OI! Would you stop calling me by my surname you’re like a teacher. Miss. Summers. But I suppose I am a bad influence on you. Maybe you should stop talking to me?

LizzyAnne: Nah, I’ll take my chances…I’d probably miss your British humour too much.

PunkSpike017: Yeah, sure you only talk to me for my British humour, it has nothing to do with my good looks or intelligence.

LizzyAnne: hmmm…nope, don’t think so.

PunkSpike017: Bloody tease.

LizzyAnne: Aww want me to kiss it and make it better?

PunkSpike017: Now who’s being the bad influence?

LizzyAnne: Well, I can always blame you for bringing it out in me.

PunkSpike017: hmm, suppose you could, you were all innocent before I got my hands on you.

LizzyAnne: Yeah, right. Whatever helps you sleep at night Spike.

PunkSpike017: How’s L.A?

LizzyAnne: Same as usual.

PunkSpike017: Any news on when you’re coming back to, Sunnyhell yet?

LizzyAnne: You always ask that and the answer is always the same. No plans of returning yet.

PunkSpike017: And I’ll keep asking until I get an answer I like.

LizzyAnne: Well you’ll be asking for a while longer then.

PunkSpike017: I suppose I might be.

LizzyAnne: Somehow, I doubt that. I have to go I’ll talk to you soon.

LizzyAnne Signed of at 19:39pm

Buffy sighed. She had lied to Spike in fact she was going to move back to Sunnydale in one week. Buffy had shut her laptop and gone downstairs.

Now she was here. Buffy looked at the high school entrance, squashing any doubts. Drawing in a deep breath Buffy walked inside.

The halls were filled, her eyes raked over the forms in the hallway. She couldn’t help the pine scent from the air freshener, mixed with the various scents from the perfume and aftershaves of the students walking past her. Wafting up her nose. Sounds were all around her banging from the lockers being shut, other students yelling and laughing across the hallway.

A guy stood against a locker talking to his girlfriend, the cheer squad were conversing about new moves and cheers, the jocks were currently flirting with every girl in sight who would pay them some attention, which were quite a large amount of girls as you could imagine. Gathering up her courage she lifted her head high, kept her back straight and began her walk down the long hallway. She gave dirty looks to the cheerleaders as she rounded a corner turning to the principal’s office.

She almost froze leaning against the wall, waiting for the principal was Spike. Buffy carried on walking, taking a seat. Forcing herself to look anywhere else but him, although she couldn’t quite stop herself from sneaking glances at him ever so often.

Her breath caught in her throat as his eyes landed on her. He stared for a minute tilting his eyes slightly his eyes raking up and down her form. “Hello, Luv.” He pushed off the wall, prowling towards her. Taking a seat beside her he seemed to look right through her for a minute before his mouth curled in to a grin. “Been here long then?”

Buffy shook her head. “Not really.” Buffy watched as his eyes never left her. “Nice lil makeover you’ve done, Goldilocks can’t fool the people who remember you though.”

Buffy stood up. “What do you mean?” She was sure it’d work no one was supposed to recognise her.

Spike gave her a look. “You honestly think I wouldn’t remember you after almost a year of getting to know you? Tell me luv, what was one of the things I ever said to you?” Spike asked, fighting the urge to smirk as she shrugged. “I do believe it was that you were different…a good different, with a Victorian name fit for a lady.” Spike got up walking towards her stopping in front of her, brushing her cheek with his hand as he gave her a gentle smile. “Hello Elizabeth.”
End Notes:
Hope you liked. Please Review.
Welcome Back to Sunnyhell by Wiccian_Angel
Author's Notes:
Sorry I took so long to update, My comp is all fixed now so hopefully It won't take me as long next time.

Thanks to my wonderful beta Dawnofme for the stunning banner!
Incredulous, Buffy gazed at Spike, who continued to lean against the wall outside the principal’s office. She asked, “How did you know it was me?” Watching as Spike shrugged.

“Couldn’t forget you even if I wanted to, Pet. Now Elizabeth why wouldn’t you tell me you were coming back?” He asked.

Buffy stared before she continued speaking. “I just… I don’t know, I’m just different now. I’ve changed. I didn’t know how to tell you. I made myself over cause I felt like it. It sounds kind of… silly when you say it out loud like that. I didn’t tell you I’d be back because…well I don’t know but I missed you and I was intending to come and talk to you…eventually,” Buffy babbled.

Spike nodded. “Right, so you wanted to be different then? Because the way I saw it you were perfect just the way you were. I can’t lie and say you don’t look gorgeous or that I’m not glad to see you because you do and I am. Bit of warning might be nice next time though, yeah?”

“Yeah, if I ever go away and change something about myself I’ll tell you.” Buffy agreed. “So do I get to meet this girlfriend of yours then?”

Spike shook his head, smirking wryly. “Ex-Girlfriend, Luv. It’s kind of the reason why I’m here.” Spike corrected, sitting back down.

“What happened?” Buffy gazed at him intently as she took a seat next to him.

Spike sighed. “Dru wasn’t as fond of me as I was of her apparently. I found her this morning; she was fucking that bloody poncy bastard. Drusilla saw me knew what I was seeing and she just…kept right on. Course the bastard was bragging about it.” With a sneer on his face. Spike clenched his jaw. “I got pissed off and I got in to a fight, so now I’m here because Liam ‘o’ bloody Conner’s dad. Of course is threatening to file assault charges unless the school punishes me.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Drusilla must be pretty stupid. Everyone knows what Liam is like. He’s an ass and he’s a jerk. I’d much prefer you to him. I’m sorry Spike. I know it probably hurts like hell.” She clasped Spike’s hand in hers.

Spike looked her, his lips curved in a smirk. “Thanks, luv. Always knew you wanted me.” At Buffy’s look he shrugged. “I’m just repeating what you just said. You want me.”

Buffy raised an eyebrow. “I’m not that desperate and you’re not that lucky.” She said it with a lack of venom as usual when her and Spike bantered. The principal came out calling for Spike; Buffy gave him a gentle smile and a good luck. The principal turned back to her and told her that she was dismissed.

Buffy shrugged and she walked out of the area, jogging up the stairs. She headed for the library and opening one of the doors, she heard the creak as it swung back after she’d entered the library.

She walked up the stairs to the upper level where the stacks were and in the middle of them was a table. She approached it, smiling as she stood in front of it. She’d found the person she had been looking for. She cleared her throat, startling the familiar redhead, making her look up. She smirked, her arms crossed.

“Heya, Wills.” She greeted.

Willow’s eyes widened in surprise, she jumped out of her seat tightly hugging her now blonde best friend.

“Lizzy!” She cried. Willow pulled back looking over her friend with a smile. “You look…Wow! You’re so different. Yet you haven’t changed that much at all!” Willow exclaimed.

Buffy smiled. “Thank you Willow. You look good better then good and…you’re wearing the necklace I sent you for your birthday. You liked it then?” Buffy asked referring to the silver chain with a pentagram charm hanging from it.

Willow nodded. “I love it. I don’t think I’ve taken it off since I got it. Spike said you had nice taste and that it suited me when he saw it, and that’s not the only compliment I got about it either.” Willow said in a rush, gently touching the pendant hanging from the silver chain.

Buffy tilted her head slightly and let her mouth hang open before asking. “Spike talked to you?” Buffy asked.

Willow nodded. “Yeah, not too long after you left, some jocks were being jerks. You know knocking my books out of my hands and stuff Spike told them to go away. Well there was a lot more swearing involved but that’s Spike I suppose, and I thanked him and I ended up getting asked to tutor him a bit in some areas of Mathematics.

I think it just bores him because he can do the sums. It’s just getting him to concentrate. Anyway we got to talking and it came up that we both knew you. So we are sort of friends now, it was nice having someone to watch my back when you were gone. I can’t wait till he sees you.”

Willow stopped, seeing Buffy’s look. “He’s already seen you? Did he know you were coming back? Because you didn’t tell me so…You didn’t tell him? I bet he was surprised to see you although he’s in trouble for something again. It’s something to do with that skanky girlfriend of his.”

Buffy turned to Willow, looking at her partly in astonishment and partly in shock. “Meow Wills,” she teased. “And no. No one knew I was coming back, so don’t worry, you’re still my favourite.” Buffy smiled and bumped Willow’s elbow with her own. She helped Willow gather her books.

Buffy sighed as the bell rang. “Best get going then.”

Buffy and Willow began walked towards class. Unfortunately because their class was two floors up from where they were, they got to the classroom late. Walking in, they found two seats had been saved for them by none other then Spike Giles. He smirked as he turned seeing them walk in.

Sitting there bold as brass. Willow grabbed the seat on the right, leaving Buffy to sit in the middle, between Spike and Willow. Buffy pulled out her chair taking her seat. She placed her notepad, and pen and pencil in front of her and was glad the teacher did not comment about her and Willow’s late entrance.

She was interrupted from jotting down something for later by feeling Willow passing something to Spike. He opened up the paper, quickly writing something before he folded the paper up again and as stealthy as one can pass a note, he placed it right on her notepad. Buffy sighed as she glanced at the square of paper. She grabbed it, checking the teacher’s attention was elsewhere so she wouldn’t get caught. She opened it up, not being able to hold back a smile as she read what it said.

Welcome back Elizabeth.

Love Willow xx
And William. xx
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please feed my muse with Feedback!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=32484